Freshening Up by Randomer000
Summary:


Returning home from a long, exhausting shift at work, Sarah needs a hand getting ready for her forthcoming night-out. And fortunately enough, she's got the perfect solution just waiting for her...


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 19114 Read: 15783 Published: November 19 2021 Updated: January 30 2023
Story Notes:

I've spent far too long lurking on this site, so I felt it was only right to post something of my own. As to whether that something is any good or not, I'll let you be the judge of that...


1. Part I: For The Night Ahead by Randomer000

2. Part II: For The Day To Come by Randomer000

3. Part III: For A Lunch Date by Randomer000

4. Part ???: Lost Annie Chapter by Randomer000

Part I: For The Night Ahead by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

Arriving home from work, Sarah doesn't have much time before the planned night ahead, so opts to rely upon her tiny servants to help her out...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Entrapment, Odor, Slave

“I’m home!”



The shout reverberated through the house, bouncing off the walls and rattling around the rooms. It pinged off almost every surface before eventually barrelling up the stairs and slipping inside the final bedroom, then smacking against the glass jar upon the highest shelf. All four of the figures within the glass confines exchanged solemn looks with one another. Not shaken, nor shocked at the shrill announcement. Just utterly crushed by it.



Moment later, a whirlwind of hair, clothes and belongings burst through the door, sending the wood cascading into the wall before quickly slamming shut. Each of the people watched on from above, anticipating what they knew was likely to come, but still the suspense was shredding what little morale they had left. As the girl blustered around the mess that could humorously be called a room, they caught brief snippets of conversation delivered to herself, along with the occasional frustrated whine. It was only a matter of time before her attention turned to them. It always would.



First a bag was tossed across the threshold, followed quickly by jacket, and then another bag. All soaring through the air before vanishing behind the far side of the double bed that stood at the centre of the proceedings, nestled beneath the rest of the fashionable clutter that crowded the space. Rustling around inside the ajar wardrobe, the mass of hair fumbled for a moment longer, and then she stopped. She looked down, turned to one side, and then the other. And then she faced the jar.



The girl smiled broadly.



They didn't.



—————



Sarah bounded over to the shelf opposite her and snatched the small jar down from just within her limited reach, before spinning back around and dashing out of the room. Causing the door to slam open once again, and then weakly draw to a close.



Within seconds, and following several loud bangs as she practically fell down the stairs in her eagerness, the blonde was inside the sitting room and collapsing onto the nearest chair in the quite sizeable surroundings, conveniently situated before a large, glass coffee table. The jar was tossed onto the surface, landing with a sharp clink, before she swung her arms behind her head and leant back, releasing a deep sigh as her back finally stretched out and her chest curved to compensate. Sarah sat there for a good few minutes, really drinking in the peace and quiet she’d been deprived of all day up to that point. Her large eyes remained closed for much of this time, but eventually reopened and lazily scanned the ceiling.



Then, after a few moments more, a sly smile crept onto her face and Sarah slowly leant back down, finally set on addressing the passengers she’d just escorted.



“Sorry guys, it’s been a pretty busy day today, so I don’t really have the time for chit-chat. Work was a nightmare, and I’ve only got-“ She paused mid-sentence, flicking her eyes down to her phone, and then back to the jar. “-twenty minutes before I need to leave again. Some of the girls wanted to go into town, so I just couldn’t say no!”



As she spoke, the tiny group simply stared up a the monolithic girl that towered above them. It was a perspective they’d endured many times, but the sheer scale of it never lost its power. Her soft, rounded face continued to move as she spoke, sending her loose ponytail swinging left and right as her lips flapped. Her faux white blouse paired nicely with the tight, black skirt that ran around her midriff, which in turn extended down over her concealed thighs, only to reveal her pale white knees and legs as they disappeared below the lip of the table. Each one of the group knew where those legs ended, and it wasn’t a sight any of them were particularly were looking forward to.



“-and my word, you should count yourselves lucky you got to be inside here all day, because it’s been a scorcher outside.” Sarah continued to ramble, hardly even talking to her minuscule audience anymore and having swiftly forgotten her intention to reduce the chit-chat. “We actually had to open the double doors in the cafe to get a bit of air flow, because the conditioning wasn’t helping one bit! And I’ve told you before about how hot it gets behind the counters, haven’t I?”



She pressed on for a little longer, before eventually getting hold of her ambling focus. “But anyway, we should probably get to it, as I need to feel nice and refreshed by the time I go out. So I think that means it’s your time to shine, my little servants!”



Without further bluster or chatter, the enormous blonde shuffled a little upon the pristine couch, shifting to her side and swinging her right left upwards, landing her foot upon the tip of her left knee, almost kicking the table in the process. The first of Sarah’s black, leather loafers now rested sole-up atop her leg. The shoe itself looked well cared for, the patent leather gleaming in the afternoon light that shone through the french doors, and yet the footwear still displayed the distinct signs of deliberate and abusive over-wearing. Sarah was grasping at it firmly with both hands, muttering to herself as she fought to yank it free from her foot. All the while, the tiny inhabitants of the jar simply watched on, silently. It took her a good few attempts, but eventually the shoe came free, accompanied by a moist pop as her sore foot was finally released from its confines and exposed for all to see.



The bright red, glistening flesh upon the surface of her sole was the first warning sign for those about to serve, still gazing from within their glass prison. Everything they could see was showing all the textbook signs of their owner’s feet at their very worst. Overworked, under-aired, and packing more than enough of her signature aroma to bring each and every one of the tiny attendants to the heady embrace of unconsciousness. All this was only reinforced further as they caught sight of the air surround both her foot and the recently removed shoe, both of which could only be described as ‘steaming’. Those in the jar couldn’t take their eyes away from the scene before them, all whilst Sarah hadn’t payed them a glance, still focused intently upon the sizzling flesh of her sore foot.


“Pheeew,” she exclaimed, frantically fanning her free hand above her foot’s crimson underside, as if trying to cool it. “I really shouldn’t have gone without tights today, or even just socks. Urgh! I hope the shoes aren’t too worse for wear…”



She tentatively shifted her head in the direction of the torrid loafer, still clutched tightly within her left hand. The tired blonde raised it up a fraction, tipping the entrance towards her nose. “Oh g- fuck!” The shoe landed with a clatter as she reflexively tossed it away from her, almost immediately recoiling and stifling a quick cough. “That’s… ugh, not great.”



Scrunching up her slight nose, Sarah looked at the discarded loafer in disgust, almost broaching on contempt. It was as if she’d played no part in bring such a grim fate to the shoe. Without missing a beat, she set about removing the other shoe in a similar fashion, only succeeding much faster than the first time. And, having learned from her previous error, Sarah made sure to deposit the foul shoe besides its sibling the instant it came free. “I can’t even bare to have those near me, uhhhh.”



Sarah planted her hands down onto the couch cushions and started to push herself backwards, allowing enough room for her feet to swing up onto the table, thus vastly increasing the distance between herself and the stink harbingers her feet had become.



With two dull thuds, her heels landed upon the polished glass and rested beside one another, now baring her plush soles to the jar before her, as the tendons beneath the surface began to pandiculate. Sarah’s feet were very well maintained, by all accounts. She had fairly long, curved toes, quite meaty soles, and her smooth arches and heels weren’t unpleasant to look at either. The issues only began to arise when considering anything apart from the physical distribution of her physical traits. The almighty scent was really starting to pour off those feet now, and even Sarah seemed to be struggling with the stench she’d unleashed, holding her right hand up to her nose as she spoke once more.



“Sorry guys, that’s a little worse than normal,” she coughed lightly, giving her head a little shake. “Oofh- But I know it’s nothing you can’t handle! Remember when I took you guys out for leg-day that one time?”



Many of the tiny figures appeared to shudder at this, exchanging worried glances with one another. “See! I knew you guys would remember!” Sarah continued to beam, scrunching the toes on her right foot and pointing towards the jar as she spoke. “If you can handle that, I’m sure this will be easy, right?!”



Her joyous tone only helped to juxtapose the steep gulf in her perception of events and the reality of them, something the tiny people were only too familiar with. They watched on as her feet continued to flex and shift, still cooking the air surrounding them, infecting it with the warm, cheesy scent that was inescapable whenever her feet were in the vicinity. Fortunately for the group inside the jar, very little of the smell seemed to have made its way towards them just yet, likely owing to the principle of hot air rising and all that. But they all knew this wouldn’t last.



“To work then!” Sarah blurted out, still shining her bright smile down at them. “You guys know the drill by now. Two for the shoes. Two for my feet. And as you can see, but I’ve worked these girls really hard today, so I’ll expect they’ll need an extra deep clean, as will my shoes.”



Stretching herself forward, she moved to snatch up the jar and begin selecting servants to decide their placement, but paused as her long fingers wrapped themselves around the rim of the object. Her face becoming more stern before she even spoke. “And I hope I don’t need to tell you what happens if any of you little pests decide to get sleepy on me again, do I?”



As one, the tiny people shook their heads vigorously, making their response as clear to the giant girl as they possibly could. Heaving great sighs of relief as her features softened again, returning to the jubilance she usually wore.



“Good! After all, I’m wearing my boots out tonight, and I really don’t want to have to risk losing anymore of you guys. We’ve had enough of that lately as it is.”



The small group recoiled again at this, all too familiar with the implications to which their giantess was referring. Of late, she’d made a practice of ‘disciplining’ those of her servants that couldn’t handle the dreadful stink that so often radiated off her size fives. Following one too many pass outs, a frustrated Sarah had taken to innovating a type of ‘immersion therapy’ for the unfortunate victims. By which she would simply toss them into her shoes and wear them for the remainder of the day, seemingly under the impression that being forced to spend even more time beneath her smelly feet would somehow make a tiny person more resistant to such hellacious reek.



Sometimes this could prove disgusting yet not particularly life-threatening, if she was wearing sandals or perhaps a more breathable style of trainer. However, if she was instead sporting any of her work shoes or more enclosed footwear, then the results could be downright lethal. And this seemed to be the threat for her tinies today.



“Hmm, I think you two will serve my feet…” Sarah pointed towards the brunette girl near the back of the jar, and the timid boy off to the right side. “…which then means you two get to clean my flats instead!”



She then pointed towards the remaining options, a thin redhead standing stoney-faced at the front of the jar, along with the shaven-headed boy directly behind her. Were they to be normal sized, the smile their giant captor was giving them would seem almost warm and loving, perhaps of some comfort, but at their current stature, it was entirely chilling.



“Oh shit, we’ve only got like barely fifteen minutes now!” She suddenly blurted out, flustering herself as she scanned her eyes across to her illuminated phone.



Sarah hastily snatched up the tiny group, all of which fitted neatly within her clammy palm, before they were each deposited in their assigned location. The first boy and girl landed hard against the thick glass as they collided against the table, each of Sarah’s imposing feet looming over them. Almost immediately, they both covered over their mouths and noses, already able to appreciate just how intense the smell was. Whilst the other two were carelessly tossed into each of the airing loafers that rested nearby, letting out involuntary squeals as they disappeared over the thresholds of the noxious leather below.



Giggling slightly as she heard the feeble noise, Sarah swiftly turned her attention back to the servants that stood before each of her soles, still weakly clutching at their faces. “Now now, I know it’s a little bad, but I need your hands and tongues on top form, so suck it up and get serving. My feet sooooo need it today!”



Without further prompting, Sarah picked up her phone and lay back against the couch, all but ignoring the tiny people she’d just commanded. Each of them exchanged a weary look, then slowly turning to their individual charges and bracing themselves for the grim duty. Both the boy and girl slowly stretched out their arms and pressed their frail hands into the hulking soles before them, their faces contorting in disgust as their hands sunk right into the moist foot-flesh.



Trying to breathe as little as humanly possible, the girl moved with as much vigour as she could muster, hoping her effort might win her some favour with the distracted giantess. Whilst the boy acted much more deliberately, fully-aware of what happened to servants should they provide dissatisfactory service.



Of course Sarah noticed none of this, too interested in her phone and hardly even able to feel their pitiable attempts to rub her feet.



After a few more minutes of work, both tinies took a step backwards, most of their upper bodies now coated in a light, sticky sheen of Sarah’s foot sweat. The giantess noticed this and glanced past her device in their general direction. “Nicely done, you two! My poor feet feel muuuuch better now, and I’m sure you guys feel better too!”



Neither acknowledged this, both far too conscious of just how much they stank of the giant girl’s repulsive feet.



“I’ve still got a few more minutes left, and my feet still seem a little dirty…” She complained, pouting at them. “Soooooo, help me out a bit, would you?”



The tiny girl retched a little at the thought, having only done this once before, but soon both agreed and Sarah beamed down at them. “I have the best servants,” she bragged to herself, turning back to her phone and continued tapping away.



Neither looked at each other this time, too consumed by their next task, but the brunette couldn’t help but sneak a glance over at the giant flats that hung in the distance, still rapidly expelling their dense fog into the room. She wondered if the others were fairing any better, almost envying them in a perverse way.



Both tinies within Sarah’s musty shoes were totally unconscious, each having lasting barely a minute within the leather confines before the stink had knocked them both senseless. The boy endured a rough entry upon his arrival, landing face-first against in the imprint of Sarah’s mighty heel, causing the wind to be knocked right out of him on impact. This had forced him to take several heavy breaths almost instantly, which of course were drawn from the foul scent rising up around him. Not long after he’d collapsed on his journey up her insole, lying against the stretch on which the giantess’ arch would normally rest.



His female counterpart had it much worse, however. Her entry had landed her against the raised portion near the sole, which sent her sliding right into the smelly depths of the loafer, all whilst she clawed and fought desperately to stop her momentum. Once she stopped, the air around her was so thick and hot that she could hardly even see her own body, let alone breathe the pure, mind-numbing fragrance that assaulted her from all sides. Screaming and pleading and flailing, she’d passed out shortly after finding her feet, ending up with her face squashed directly into slick toe-print Sarah’s index had left behind.



All the while, the two remaining tinies worked away at their giantess’ feet, taking long licks of her plush heels and smooth arches, trying their best not to empty their stomachs following each pass of their tongues. But at least the smell was getting a little less oppressive given their efforts. Still far from pleasant, but a little less intense.



Sarah allowed this all to play-out for a few minutes, at least able to actually feel the tiny tongues caressing her worn-out feet, unlike the massage before.



Finally, lifting up her feet, she swung them back downwards and allowed them to rest upon the carpet below. Still fairly sweaty, but a little cleaner than before, and for that she was glad. “You two have done so well today, I might even have to treat you both!” She smiled graciously at them, poking each with a short thrust of her finger. “But first, let’s take a quick look at how your friends did with my shoes.”



Watching the giantess stretch over and grab both flats, the tinies atop the table knew almost instantly that something was wrong. The soft, calm face of the giantess quickly contorted into frustration and rage the second she took a look at the first shoe. Her dainty hand snatched up the footwear, practically shaking as she bellowed, “Are you serious!?”



The tabletop tinies took a few instinctual steps back, covering their ears and cowering down.



“You had one job, and you couldn’t even manage that!!” She slammed the first flat down onto the table, causing the nearby tinies to bounce on impact, then snatched up the other shoe. “Oh you’re kidding me! You useless bugs, uhh!!



Sarah jumped to her feet and stretched up to her fullest height. Now glaring down, hands upon her hips, she addressed both the obedient worshipers and her tormented insoles. “Punishment. Yes.”



The conscious tinies cowered yet further, practically sinking into the surface below them. The in-shoe captives were finally coming back around, having absolutely no idea of the trouble they now faced. Each of them clawed their way back towards the entrance they’d been unceremoniously dumped into earlier, trying their best to retain what little breath they had in order to avoid further inhalation of the powerful stench that still clung to every part of the leather caverns. However, upon reaching their expected salvation, each of them found Sarah’s colossal hand waiting for them, hastily snatching them up and bringing them before the incensed giantess.



“For failing to give my shoes the care they deserve, I think there’s only one appropriate punishment for you two, bugs,” she declared, staring a hole through each of their minute, panicked faces. “You’re both coming with me this evening, and we’ll see if you can give my boots the proper care that you denied my flats.”



Instantly, the squeals and squirms from the bodies within each of her hands doubled, no, quadrupled. The boy and girl screamed and pleaded with the blonde, pulling from any and all bastions of sympathy they could fathom, but nothing calmed her gaze nor relieved her mood.



“I was planning on wearing some cute tights tonight, but on account of you two weaklings, I think I’ll have to go barefooted. It’s going to be so stinky, but will teach you both a valuable lesson, I think.” Still the tinies writhed in her grasp, but she paid them no mind, quickly tossing them back down into the right-sided loafer as she popped the other two tinies back within their jar.



Suddenly, her eyes grew wide and her hand dived for her phone, clicked it, and her intensity mounted further. “Shit! I’ll be right back.” She offered, before diving from the room and clattering up the stairs, leaving all four tinies to full embrace the situation in which they now found themselves.



The two that had spend the last 15 minutes tending to the giant brat’s feet couldn’t help but feel sorry for their counterparts, knowing well that it could’ve easily been them sentenced to suffer those horrible shoes and almost certainly expecting a similar fate. But it wasn’t. And both of them exchanged nervous, yet slightly relieved looks. Meanwhile, within the large, abandoned footwear, the other two tinies were practically at each other’s throats, worked into a tearful frenzy as they knew what followed. No one survived Sarah’s boots. Hell, no one survived them after she’d worn them, let alone whilst she was out on the town, and without any separation between her steamy soles and ruined insoles below. Soon they were throttling one another, rolling around upon the spongy surface and trying to expire one another before the inevitable came. But they simply weren’t quick enough.



Soon the door crashed open once more and Sarah returned. Now clutching a small satchel bang in one hand, and a long pair of brown, knee-high boots in the other. She’d also changed outfit remarkably fast, now toting a cute black skirt and pale top, along with a tight-fitting jacket. “Right, we don’t have much time, so let’s get you both in here.”



Landing back upon the sofa, the giantess reached into the shoe and withdrew her prey, giving them both a little shake until one landed flat upon the table. She then raised up her leg and quickly crammed the tiny girl length-ways beneath her slightly cleaner, yet still heavily sweat-stained toes. Keeping her body trapped against her middle toes, whilst the poor thing’s face was squished right into her index. The tiny girl screamed and choked as she was sealed beneath Sarah’s meaty flesh, slowly disappearing below the rim of the boot as Sarah pulled it on. She then turned to the limp boy, still recovering from his impact upon table, and performed much the same action as before, only this time stuffing his face between her big toe and her index toe, before squeezing both tightly and sliding the boot on.



Sarah refused to address either of them, hardly even acknowledging them as she put them into position and put her boots on. Instead deciding she’d let the actions of her feet speak for her, contracting her toes sharply as she felt her soles settle upon the decimated insoles. The giantess then stood there for a moment, planting her feet several times and peering down unusually, before finally shrugging and looking back over to the jar sitting in-front of her.



“Sorry, you guys. I know you’ve done a great job of tending my overworked feet this afternoon and I promised you a treat, but I’m afraid they’ll almost certainly need your help again later. Not so much for rubbing, but they’ll need lots of deodorising and cleaning after the night I have planned. In fact, unfortunately I think I’ll probably have to keep you both strapped to my soles overnight… just to really air them out, otherwise there’s no way that stink will have gone by the morning…”



The jar-trapped people sprung to life, shouting and gesticulating at her. The worst thing was Sarah seemed to show a look of genuine concern upon her face as she considered condemning the tinies to such a fate, strapped tight against her reeking soles for an entire night, as if she had no choice but to cause their suffering. The two fought and banged upon the glass, pleading with her, but to no avail.



“I know, I know,” she commiserated, holding her hands up dramatically. “It’s not really fair on you guys, but I just don’t think these two will be in a fit state to do it once I’m back.” She gave each of her boots a little shake and stomp. “You guys always seem to struggle when I take you out in these boots… it’s such a shame.”



Then, offering a curt wave, Sarah span upon her heels and stomped out of the room, taking her bag, and her tinies prisoners along for the ride. The two survivors stared at one another, their faces hollow, as they heard the giantess’ heavy footsteps stamp away. The front door swung open with a creak and then close with a slam.

End Notes:


Hopefully you might've at least gotten a kick out of something here, and if so, please feel free to drop a review, as I'll make sure to reply to any comments submitted!


No idea if I'll be adding more stories on here anytime soon, but if this ends up gaining any kind of traction, I'll certainly consider it.


Part II: For The Day To Come by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

Awakening from her intoxicated slumber, Sarah begins to grapple with repercussions of the night's activities...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Odor, Slave, Unaware

*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



“Urhhhhhh…”



A brief shuffle of movement came from below the bedsheet, abruptly sending the crisp fabric rippling, before quickly settling back down.



*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



“Whhaaaaat?”



Flinging the covers from atop her prone form, a dishevelled looking blonde now emerged from beneath the mass of material, lying spread-eagle directly in the centre of the enormous bed. Arms stretched wide and legs similarly splayed, she weakly lifted her head off the pillow and reluctantly blinked her squinting eyes towards the searing light that crept from between the half-drawn curtains. However, after only a few moments of intolerable exposure, her face smashed back down into the cushioned surface, causing the entire fixture to shift as it landed.



The girl embraced the silence again, not bothering to gather the discarded sheet or give any attention to the wider room, instead simply enjoying the immense comfort her bed provided.



Until…



*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



This time her eyes fired open almost instantly, as if she’d just been tased into life. Frantically swinging her arms, Sarah pulled herself towards the right-most edge of the mattress, using all the strength her awakening body could muster to claw at the surrounding sheets until she got eventually got close enough to dive in the direction of her bedside table. Weakly flinging herself forward, her matted, sandy hair totally obscured her limited vision as she blindly grasped her outstretched right hand around, scrambling for the phone that’d been left sitting upon the wooden surface. Only to almost immediately send it plummeting off the edge, bouncing off the unclosed drawer, and down into the pile of worn clothes that permanently insulated the floor of her room. Feeling the knock against her knuckles, Sarah lazily swept a clump of her hair aside using her free hand, looked around blearily, only to barely catch sight of the device disappearing from view.



Letting out an exaggerated groan, her head started limply bump into the springy surface again and again. With each successive bounce, the tired blonde let out an extended sigh, partially muffled by the presence of the cushion that gradually began to wrap around her head. After many collisions, she lay still once again, arm now dangling off the edge of the bed hopelessly. During her fruitless efforts to retrieve her phone, Sarah’d managed to kick up her legs and now lay with her knees flat against the mattress, her sore feet suspended high above her prone body, swaying back and forward.



Lying there for a few moments, she continued to allow her legs to periodically sway, as if captured in slow motion. One leg to drifting forward, with its corresponding foot arching out as it reached the limit of its movement. Then gliding backwards to allow the opposite leg the same passage. To any onlooker it would’ve seemed near mesmerising.



With a long groan and herculean effort, Sarah gradually fought to drag herself upwards and onto her hands and knees. Given her weary state, it took a good few minutes to even attain any elevation at all, but after some silent self-encouragement, she finally managed it. Her newly exposed midriff arched and flexed below her loose shirt as she finally stretched out, keeping her palms flat to the bed and her legs spread wide. Knees still acting as a central pivot point. The tops of her feet now lay pressed down against the bed, with her flush, supple soles remaining exposed to all but Sarah herself. Each of them shuffling a little in the cooler air to which they were now exposed.



“Alright,” she mumbled to herself, taking a few deep breaths, face still mostly concealed beneath the mop of hair. “Phone.”



Sarah lumped forwards a few inches until she could peer over the rim of her bed and down into the walk-on wardrobe littering her floor. She could see all manner of items, some newer, some archaic, and some she didn’t even recognise. However, seemingly no phone to be seen. Pouting, Sarah strained an exhale and tried to focus a little more intently, certain what she sought had to be there somewhere.



Her eyes scanned loosely back and forth across the heap, targeting any sign of the lost device, but instead getting regularly distracted by all manner of items. Near the top of the pile, she could clearly see her outfit from the previous night, haplessly discarded upon reaching her bed many hours earlier. Beside that, she could make out a few older skirts and blouses from her last job, all having gone mostly unworn since she’d transferred, and all trampled nearby the shearling surface of her trusty Uggs. Easily some of her favourite shoes, made only clearer by their blackened interior and uniquely foul odour. Then deeper still, Sarah was certain she could just about discern the fraying edge of her old school uniform, monochrome in pallet and yet still holding a certain emotional weight for the selectively sentimental girl.



She cooed at the sight of this new discovery, now completely distracted from her original goal, instead gazing wistfully at the attire she’d spent so much of her life in. This feeling only seemed to compound as she noticed the dingy, black oxfords sticking out from beneath the piled memories, sparking even more recollections than the rest of the uniform combined. At this point, they were easily some of Sarah’s oldest and feverishly loyal pieces of footwear, having lasted her the entire duration of Sixth Form, as well as acting as her primary work shoes up until she’d purchased her infamous loafers a year or so earlier.



The actual shoes themselves showed pretty clear signs of wear, both inside and out, however, that’d never stopped Sarah from getting the most out of them prior to their merciful retirement. By the time she’d finally relented and replaced them, the once airy insoles had been rendered almost completely flat given the literal years spent beneath her pounding footsteps, providing no practical support to her and having ostensibly moulded to her sweaty imprint. The laces were tattered and split, making any attempt to properly tighten them completely pointless. And worse of all, they’d picked up the rather unpleasant fragrance that seemed to accompany all her dependable footwear whenever she’d required their services for any extended length of time, and that was eminently true in this case. Sarah couldn’t help but recall that nearing the end, this had gotten to such an extreme that she’d had been forced to amend her daily routine to also allow for regular airing out following any use or wear, as well as having to spray the shoes before every other school day, just to avoid any unwanted attention they might’ve draw. And even with that effort, it still didn’t insulate her from the occasional teasing at the hands of her classmates, much to her own embarrassment or indignation, depending on the perpetrator.



Whilst it had all been a hassle at the time, Sarah could now look back humorously upon the frustration she’d felt then. If only she’d had her dutiful servants back then, it all would’ve been a great deal easier on both her feet and shoes, the airhead thought to herself, a contented smile drawn upon her face.



Finally, snapping back to her current predicament, Sarah’s wistful grin slipped from her face and the weary blonde gazed back into the gulf of apparel. She allowed her face hang down over the bed’s fringe, chin bumping against the bedstead as a long, drawn-out huff drifted from between her chapped lips.



She lay completely still for several minutes, eyes glazed over and hair dangling  about her face, only her back rising and falling in time with her extended breaths. Until finally, Sarah’s ears pricked up.



*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



Pushing herself up once again, she frantically scanned the mess, looking for any signs that might illuminate her phone’s location. Sarah tugged herself forwards a little more, permitting her arms to swing down towards the mounds of clothing. Digging around for a few minutes, she tossed aside old bras and even some worn underwear, making soon to be forgotten mental notes regarding all the washing she ought to do, until finally her nails collided with something cool and solid. Grasping hold, she withdrew her arm at speed and the vibrating phone with it.



Sarah heaved an enormous sight of relief, shuffling back onto the bed and rolling over off her front so she could get a better look at her bothersome device. Eyes blinking uncomfortably as the harsh blue light burned her retinas, she took a couple seconds to adjust, however soon the home screen became clear to her and Sarah began to read.



*1 missed call*



And a little below that.



*Gracey 💞 - 6 Unread Messages*



Staring blankly, she took a few moments to decipher the blurry symbols, re-reading them several times. “I, wait… wait, shit,” Sarah blurted out, straining her stomach muscles in an attempt to sit upwards.



The now remarkably more awake blonde hastily tapped and swiped at her phone, eyes darting from left to right over and over again, the only sound occupying the stationary room was the rapid clacking of her fingers and the sound of her breaths. Finally, she lifted her head and whispered a small expletive to herself. She’d forgotten. Well, she’d overslept actually, but she’d also forgotten. Weekend plans were the worst, Sarah thought to herself.



She swung herself around, still sat upon the edge of her bed, with only her pasty legs dangling off the side. Feet mere inches from the floor below, toes stretching and flexing. With her phone still in hand, Sarah speedily tapped at it once again, constructing as apologetic a reply as she could muster, then closing her eyes, she dropped it to the side. Stress mounting, she began to run her hands through the thick web of knotted hair still hanging around her face.



“Agghhhh.”



She was no stranger to unwisely making plans under the influence, only to have them completely slip from her limited memory by the next morning. However, she did actually feel a pang of guilt when said plans concerned her close friends. Grace especially.



Hands now sliding from her greasy hair, down across her scalp and then descending her soft cheeks. Sarah could feel how sticky her skin had gotten, almost certainly caused by all the dried sweat she must’ve pumped out during the night. Dancing and drinking tended to do that, but her choice of attire certainly wouldn’t have helped matters. And that thought now caught in Sarah’s mind, slightly more dramatically than her drifting attention generally allowed.



Leaning forwards slowly and then gyrating from side to side, she looked around for the remains of her outfit. Her top and jacket could be seen not far from the bed, whilst the lower half of her fashion continued to elude her. Namely, her brown boots. Even given their current concealment, Sarah was still pretty sure of the state they had to be in, given what they must’ve endure following an entire night wrapped around her barefeet.



She placed her hands down beside her hips, flat against the mattress, preparing to propel herself off the comfy seat and continue her search. And then stopped. Looking down. Tilting her head to the side, as if trying to secure a better angle, Sarah squinted and then simply stared. Unprovoked, and yet deeply curious. Her eyes fixated upon her own feet.



Even shifting her view, she could only see the pale tops of her pretty feet. Unable to stop herself, Sarah wiggled her cute digits a few times, off-white nails catching morning rays. The cool light bounced around her room, further illuminating her milky skin and sparkling off the fading, cream polish she’d applied a few days previously. However, even a glancing look would’ve been more than enough to give her a pretty good idea of what had initially caught her attention. As well as enlightening her as to what’d happened upon her return home after the night-out. This thought caused her lips to curl somewhat, not up or down, just leaving her with an overly concerned expression. Even if the exact details of her trip from the front door to her bed were hazy, Sarah could still clearly recall the request she’d made of her servants prior to leaving the house earlier that day. And given the tort fixtures that now adorned her feet, she could only guess that her intoxicated self had followed through with the request.



Wrapped tightly around each of her feet, she could see several rubberised straps. And upon each foot, the elastic sported similar positions, only with her right foot displaying one extra than its sibling. Both feet had one stretched just below the toes, and another an inch or so below the first. And then a couple inches below that, there was another binding on the left foot, with a double up on the right foot. 



Sarah’s lips continued to curl as she eyed the elastic bands suspiciously, gradually leaning forwards and slipping her right index beneath the band nearest her toes. Tightening her grip, she gave it the slightest tug. Almost simultaneously, Sarah could feel something soft yet firm, dragged into the ball of her remarkably sore foot, and as she released the springy cord, the pressure felt to ease off a little. The look of suspicion now turned to one of irritation. Rolling her eyes, she slipped back a little and lifted herself up at the knees, then bowing her legs out wide and carefully rolling her feet over.



Both the tiny boy and girl were completely sunken into her doughy soles. The skin still a warm pink hue after its extended stay inside her compact boots. Surrounding the bodies, Sarah’s still tepid foot-flesh creasing about their outlines, as if her feet threatened to engulf either at any moment.



Each of their arms lay fixed down to their sides, kept in place by the strained elastic, whilst their legs hung limply below them. Most unpleasant of all, at least for them, was the reality that each of their heads still rested dutifully against her sticky toe pits, with a bands wrapped across each of their necks, keeping their faces nestled neatly into the gaps between Sarah’s lengthy toes. Both of the shrunken persons remained unshakeably still, even when provoked by several sharp pokes into the spine from the leering giantess, they lay stiff as boards.



As for Sarah, she still had next to no recollection of creating this situation, but couldn’t imagine either of her servants had been particularly thrilled at the prospect. Given her feet still seemed to give off something of a stale scent, even hours after the fact, she had no interest envisioning just what sort of state they must’ve been in once she’d released them from their airtight prisons.



Leaning backwards, a little conflicted, Sarah moved her arms back and placed her hands upon her hips. Relaxing her neck, her head shook several times. And then extended her arms out behind her. Resting against the mattress, she leant backwards fully and gazed down at each of her servants, and by association, her encircling feet. She huffed. Only able to sit and stare at their pitiful states. One might’ve expected some show of sympathy now, a realisation of her oblivious barbarity, and yet Sarah seemed a long way from that. Her servants’ predicament acting as a powerful source of frustration for the disgruntled girl.



Finally, following an extended silence and much staring, she pushed up and slapped her hands into the bedsheet. “Uhhhh, come onnnnn,” she murmured, petulantly slapping her hands down once more. “I don’t want to have to ask for more of you lot already, you know.”



She spoke as if they listened, giving each of them another sharp poke as her vented.



“I thought it was just the two failures I had to take with me last night, but it looks like none of your were worth a damn,” Sarah grunted, her hands now flailing, unaware she’d began to press her soles again one another. “Uhhhhhhhhhh, you two really better wake up soon, or you’ll be getting some immersion too. Useless bugs.”



Working herself up a little too much, Sarah managed to pause, closed her eyes, and tried to take a deep breath. Flattening her hands as she inhaled and lowering them as she exhaled. She seemed to be imitating some form of yoga or meditation, only without any actual knowledge of the practice itself.



Pursing her lips, Sarah reopened her dull green eyes, relaxing her shoulders as she did. As dishevelled as she still appeared, she seemed a great deal less stressed now, her whole vibe having chilled dramatically.



Stoically, the comparatively giant girl glanced back down at her feet, then across to her phone, and then back to her feet once more. Wiggling each set of toes to barrage their heads, she eyed for any potential reaction, but there was still nothing.



“Fine,” she snapped, translated via a short exhale. “If you two are still too tired, I’ll give you a bit more time whilst I get ready.”



Sarah reached over and snatched her phone off the bed, before swiping it open and positioning it above her soles, keeping them both upturned. She took a few moments to find the best angle, mostly just to make her feet look as good as possible. “It’s lucky I’m seeing Grace today,” she narrated, still framing the camera lens. “If you lot are done, hopefully she can get hold of a few more for me. Can’t say I’ve got much hope for the other two I that joined me last night, but it’d be great if you weren’t all shit.”



Taking the photo, she then hastily took an extra snap of each of her feet individually, a little less considerately than before, and then tossed the phone aside. “There we go,” she sighed, rubbing her hands against her calfs and then clapping them together. “That way I’ve got a bit of evidence if she doesn’t believe me… again.”



Leaning in towards her feet, Sarah started to work off the elastic bands, all of which seemed surprisingly brittle considering their springy material. The first few came off fairly easily, but as she had to work a little harder to remove the latter few, during which, Sarah unwittingly leant in a little too closely and inhaled a little too deeply as she strained against her servants’ bondage.



Recoiling, Sarah’s eyes snapped shut and all the muscles in her face contracted, especially around her nose, which wrinkled several times. She brought her hand up quickly and coughed into it, trying to expel the grim scent, but failing miserably. Although the stale stench had almost certainly diluted from when she’d originally removed her boots many hours earlier, the remaining odour was still quite unbearable. Clinging to her tender skin, and burrowing into her nasal lining.



“*Eghh* *eghhh*,” she sounded, eyes starting to blink. “God *eghh*, how useless can *eghh* you be?!”



Sarah grabbed at the final bands and simply tore them straight off her feet, wincing a little as they snapped. She then bore down at the unconscious figures again, her frustration returning rapidly.



“One job. Literally, one job.” She gestured with a single finger. “And you can’t even do that. All you had to do was clean, rub and suck up a some of that smell. But nope. My feet are still sore, they’re still dirty, and they still stink!”



Sarah emphasised each of the final three words individually, and laced with a hefty amount of anger and malice, pounding her hand into the bed with each syllable. She was of half a mind to tear each of them from her soles and pelt them across the room. Either to crash into the wall and splatter on impact, or to slide down and end up lost in the depths of her unlaundered clothing. Maybe they’d end up trapped in an old pair of underwear, or maybe stuck to some of her used gym kit. A fitting end, Sarah thought to herself, grinding her teeth a little as her imagination wandered.



Eventually she composed herself and returned to the useless people still firmly squeezed against her soles. Even without the bindings, their bodies seemed not to have budged. Rolling her eyes, Sarah sought to rectify this, gripping each of their legs and tugging them upwards.



A horrible peeling sound followed as the tiny boy and girl were carelessly ripped from their fleshy captors. Their legs and midsections coming up quite easily, but the further up their bodies Sarah got, the more tightly they seemed to be stuck to her feet. With their heads especially feeling all but glued in place, causing the giantess quite a bit of discomfort as she yanked both of them free.



Once peeled free from her sticky soles, the blonde swiftly deposited them at her side, mugging as she flash each of them a look. As they landed upon the bed, she was barely careful to avoid them accidentally sliding beneath her ample backside. Sarah then turning back to her feet, mouth agape. She simultaneously laughed and gasped, eyes wide and lips stretched.



Following their removal from her soles, each of the tiny people seemed to have left an impression behind, and not in a figurative sense. Both her right and left foot were still quite pink, understandably so, and yet now, they both displayed a much deeper shade of pink in the shape of each of her tiny servants. The compressed flesh looked to have moulded around their tiny bodies and somehow stayed that way even after their removal. Sarah stared dumbfounded, unable to imagine just how hot and supple her feet had to have been to allow such a result. She was almost glad her intoxication had robbed her of any memories from the night before.



“I’d expected my feet to make an impression on you guys, it’s an occupational hazard,” she started, half talking to her feet, half to the motionless bodies beside her. “But I didn’t see this coming, I must admit.”



Sarah continued to examine the sticky moulds for a few minutes, even taking another picture for posterity, but then prompted by the thought of Grace and her own tardiness, she shot upwards and finally landed off the bed. Each foot felt a little incompletely now her weight finally rested down upon them, but it would likely pass. Leaving her tiny possessions behind for now, she took a few steps away from the bed and started to speak once again. “Right, okay. Shower first, then dressed, then town.”



She trotted over to the dresser sitting on the other side of the cluttered room and snatched up a familiar glass jar. With the glassware now in hand, Sarah hopped back over to the bed, snatched up the two people and dumped them inside without a second thought.



For a moment, she then spun about, her matted hair swinging this way and that, until she caught sight of a large, cylindrical opening poking out from beneath a few shirts at the base of her bed. Getting closer, Sarah could now see the object a little better, and upon further inspection, instantly identified the brown, leather exterior and dull metallic zipper drawn up against its side. She smiled, crouching down and pulling it from under the mess.



As she pulled the boot free, Sarah also spotted its counterpart and dragged that out too, then held both before her eyes and examined them. Her boots looked a little rougher than when she’d put them on the previous day, however generally seemed undamaged, so that was a relief. The inquisitive blonde was keenly aware she also ought to examine the interior, given what was likely still within, but couldn’t entirely be bothered at this point. She knew what was inside.



Lying the left boot down against the bed, Sarah grasped the mouth of the boot with both hands. She carefully ran her right hand along the lip of the leather chasm, enjoying the sensations their soft leather provided. Turning her attention a little deeper, she began to cautiously slide said hand into the boot’s warm embrace, feeling the heat within start to compound with every inch she delved. And then, with the rim of the boot nearly approaching her shoulder, Sarah stopped. Her hand was now so deep, likely only a few inches from the insole, that she could actually feel her skin starting to sweat. Little beads of perspiration forming between her fingers and sliding against her palms, all brought on by the lasting heat that radiated from the insole at the base of her footwear. So, with this in mind, and having sworn she just felt her fingernail graze something upon the soaking insert, Sarah withdrew her arm and flamboyantly tossed it over to the bed, watching it land beside its sibling.



The day was still young, despite her oversleeping, and Sarah felt she’d already had quite enough exposure to the more embarrassing aspects of her foot hygiene for one morning. She decided she’d rather wait until after her lunch date to check on the tiny cushions she’d worn the night before. “Sorry, but I can’t say I really want to deal with that right now,” she simpered, turning her back on the boots. “Peeling your friends off was quite enough for now, so I’ll check on you two later on. Don’t go anywhere, okay?”



Looking over her shoulder, Sarah could swear she caught a glimpse of some distortion around the mouths of each boot. Somehow they still seemed to be hot enough to actively pump their warmth all the way to the exit. And if that was the outside, she dared not fathom the state of them on the inside, especially given the fresh sweat that still clung to her hand. But this wasn’t her problem, not now at least. She had a date to fulfil, and a shower was her priority.



She swept her hair over each shoulder and slipped her shirt up and over her head, revealing her bare back to the room and dropping the fabric down at her feet. Then lifting up her arms, she gave each one a quick sniff and shivered.



“Ewww, right. Shower. Definitely.”



Sarah stomped over to the bedroom door and flung it open. Casting one last look over her room, she offered a parting frown, and then disappeared around the corner.

End Notes:

Well well, guess who isn't quite done with fetish stories just yet? That's right. Every author on this hellsite, but I guess that now includes me too!

Just quickly, I wanted to offer a thank you to everyone who read and reviewed the original story, as I was really stunned at the positive feedback it received. I appreciate it immensely, and it's a large part of why I decided to do a little more on this tale. So thank you!

I'd say chapter is a probably a little different than the first, as I didn't really want to just tread the same ground again, but hopefully there's at least a few fun things for you guys to latch onto, in addition to a bit of a deeper look at our titular blonde's psyche. It's also worth mentioning that this entire chapter is really only half of what was initially planned. See, I originally wanted this to be the setup for what I'm sure can guess was the planned core of the chapter, but as this began to balloon in size and purpose, I decided to split them up and for the second half to be reworked into a third chapter. So yeah, I'd say there's still more to come when I've got the time!

Apart from that, I hope you've enjoyed and that there's still something compelling to be found here. I'd love to hear what you think in any comments/reviews, and I'll be responding to any I receive. So if you had any questions at all, feel free to drop them there.

Until next time!

Part III: For A Lunch Date by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

Finally making it to her date with Grace, our titular giantess learns a little more about the previous nights' entertainment, and the two girls speculate over the whereabouts of their third companion...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Entrapment, Odor, Slave

Finally coming to a breathless standstill, allowing herself a moment’s reprieve before heading into the bustling coffee shop, Sarah slumped backwards against the coarse brick. It was taking practically all the remaining energy she could spare to avoid slipping to the floor and gasping her lungs dry. But, she’d made it at least. Late, admittedly, but still.



Dragging air down her throat, Sarah found herself still a little frustrated over her friend’s choice of time. If she’d picked a later slot or a nearer venue then she’d have made it sooner. Nothing to do with her own dramatic oversleeping, of course. Running had never been the prissy blonde’s strong suit, however, given her own tardiness, it’d been somewhat unavoidable today.



She took a few more minutes to gather herself. First to catch her breath, hard as that seemed, and then to examine her own appearance with the help of her phone, all the while totally oblivious to the strange looks she received from passing bystanders. Sarah carefully examined the edges of her face and framing of her hair, as well as anything else that had the potential to have slipped out of place. She pivoted on the spot, looking for the best light in which to tweak her appearance. In the process damn near clotheslining an elderly couple exiting the café. Both grumbled understandably, something about ‘kids these days’, with Sarah offering nothing in response as she continued to inspect herself.



Finally, lungs refilled and appearance satisfactory, she turned on her heels and pushed both doors open emphatically, almost catching another patron who’d been about to grasp their handles from the inside. Again, she showed little consideration of this fact, instead pushing past them and quickly beginning to scan the room for her friend.



Within seconds, her eyes caught the rim of an elevated, dirty blonde ponytail bobbing behind a few customers queuing up to be served. It wasn’t exactly clear from that distance, but still good enough of an indicator for Sarah, who began to eagerly barge her way between people. Some who simply allowed her to pass without quarrel, whilst others tutted or turned to their colleagues in exasperation. It wasn’t clear if Sarah failed to notice this, or simply didn’t care in the slightest, but the result was the same either way, with her forcefully shuffling through inconsiderately. Once on the other side, she sought out the hairstyle again and soon locked eyes with its owner, sitting a few tables away from her.



“Well, look who decided to honour me with her presence!”



Whilst the sarcasm would’ve seemed fairly clear to most onlookers, it seemed to glide over Sarah, who simply rushed over and barrelled into her friend as the latter got to her feet. The two embraced before hastily sliding down into the seats opposite one another.



Grace was quite a striking contrast to Sarah in a great many ways, not least of which was their visual disparity. Whilst the shorter blonde was fairly obsessed with the latest and varied fashion she could procure, hardly ever willing to wear the same outfit twice, footwear not included, Grace appeared to opt for a much more independent aesthetic. Still greatly appearance-conscious, but less interested in recent trends and more intent on dressing in what she felt represented her at the time. In line with that, today she’d opted for a tight black shirt, devoid of design, paired with some fraying blue jeans and a heavy pair of embroidered Doc Marten boots. Each one laced tightly and riding up to centre of her shins. As for her physical makeup, she both complimented and contrasted her tardy friend.



She was considerably taller than Sarah, by several inches at least, and Grace's slim figure only accentuated this different even more so. Her chest and backside were less endowed than her friend’s, and yet none of this seemed to weight upon her in the slightest, instead wearing her elevation and slenderness with a great deal of confidence and little envy to others. In line with this, the taller girl also had a much more gaunt and sharp visage, with an edged jawline and svelte nose ending in a cute button. However, the most notable thing about her was undoubtably her smile. Grace didn’t just smile or grin like most, instead her whole face seemed to soften around it and brighten in the process, lighting up a room and provoking similar expressions upon the faces of those around her. Not to mention the fact she seemed almost incapable of switching this aspect of herself off, meaning she wore said smile in perpetuity, hardly ever having it leave her face, even when her emotions turned.



“So,” the taller girl began, simpering. “That better of been one hell of a sleep to keep me waiting so long.”

Sarah groaned, running her hand across her forehead. “I, well… not really, but I guess I should’ve expected after last night.”



“Oh god, I almost forgot about that!” Grace continued to giggle. “I don’t know what you had, but hun, you were completely plastered before we even headed out.”



“Was not!” Sarah shot back, a little too defensively. “Just a little… tipsy, I guess. You know?”



“Mhm, and I was absolutely one hundred percent sober, yeah.”



“You were not,” Sarah continued, still a little too quickly. “I literally saw you drinking last night. You were on those colourful shots you do.”



Grace, still smile embossed, rolled her eyes. Her friend’s obliviousness never ceased to amuse her. But particularly as it pertained to the girl’s utter inability to read and register most sarcasm or irony, things Grace herself tended to rely upon frequently. She threw her hands up, baring her palms and bowing her head in Sarah’s direction, exaggerating the whole spiel.



“You got me,” she spoke in a humble tone, then a little more shrewdly as her eyes raised. “But at least I didn’t spend the evening talking everyone’s ears off about my ‘little passengers’, or whatever you call them. Pretty sure even the bar staff knew by the time we’d left!”



Sarah’s eyes widened suddenly. She looked about, head still but eyes shifting, certain any number of people could now be staring at her, but didn’t seem to find any eyes fixed in her direction, besides Grace’s blue gems.



“Relax, you didn’t actually tell the bar staff, Sare, yeesh.”



Leaning back in her chair, Grace crossed on leg over the other and used her dangling foot to poke Sarah’s leg, further easing the situation.



“Gosh, you really need to lighten up with this stuff. No one else knows, and honestly, no one else cares, dude. Well, except for some of the friends and families, I’m sure, but better not to think about that.” She reasoned, wafting her hand. “Plus, who’d believe you, anyway? Without proof that is.”



“I guess,” Sarah muttered, looking a little uneasy but less concerned. “But I don’t want them taken away. They’re mine, after all.”



“Of course that’s your concern.”



“What? I’m sure Annie feels the same.”



“I mean, yeah. But that’s hardly fair. That girl would sooner die than lose her ‘collection’, so it’s not really comparable,” Grace scoffed, briefly leaning taking a sip of her coffee. “By the way, have you heard from her at all after last night? I pinged her a couple times earlier, but haven’t heard a thing. Then again, that didn’t seem to get your attention either.”



Sarah dragged her phone up and quickly checked her messages. Nothing new, just still packed with the spam she’d received during her fiasco earlier. “Nahh, nothing. Was she out late?”



“Nope. She left before I did. I got a message when she got home, but nothing since. Hope she’s okay.”



—————



Several small figures sat slumped down, knees pulled up to their chests and heads resting atop. None of them moved or spoke, simply sitting in total silence, illuminated by the dim light cast from the broader bedroom as it passed through the single transparent wall of their container. It wasn’t much, but enough to uncover small parts of their surroundings, as well as the shadows littering the outside world.



The room itself was empty, at least of any observable beings. The floor untidy, bed unmade, and the desk upon which they were contained was covered in papers, pens, as well as various assortments of tech and cables. Beyond that of the surfaces, the window on the distant wall was concealed behind a pair of darkened curtains, permitting a small haze of warm light to blanket the environment, presumably cast from one of the many street-lamps that flanked the pavement outside.



Eventually, one of the figures, a young woman, pushed herself off the scuffed wooden surface and began to pace around the container. Still maintaining the silence, but clearly restless and seeking something to relieve the evident tedium, only to find little respite through her new movement. And despite this, she went unobserved by her fellows.



Until they heard it.



A low, distant clatter and sharp jangle of metal. Not from within their room. No. But from further away, yet still loud enough to trigger a response.



Each of the sedentary people, two thin-looking boys, lifted their heads nervously and looked at one another. And then over to the motionless girl, who’d been pacing up until moments before. She stared back, wearing a similarly cold expression. None of them moved or made a sound, instead collectively straining their ears to catch even the most minor noise. There was nothing for a few seconds, but following a few more moments, the silence was broken again. This time, by a different sound.



Rhythmic thumps began to sound. Deep and rumbling, each separated by a few seconds, but still constant and increasing in volume. The sound was getting nearer with each instance. Again and again, the thumps sounded. And whilst they had initially seemed to originate from beneath the enclosed group, they now seemed to be coming from somewhere across from them, likely behind the opaque wall to their rear.



As the sound became closer, each of the people seemed unable to stop themselves from jumping slightly as they felt it vibrate through their chests. To the boys, this sound was dreadfully familiar, a fact conveyed by a simple, solemn look they shared. And even if the knowledge wasn’t equal for their female counterpart, her own expression was just as concerned.



Just as the thumps reached a peak, the sounds stopped. Pausing or ceasing, it was hard to tell. Until they were replaced by a short click, a bump, and then a prolonged, high-pitched squeal as a door was shoved open.



None of them could see anything at first, limited by the single perspex viewpoint they had, but after the squealing ceased, the thumps began again and their source finally made itself known.



An enormous figure stomped its way into view on the far side of the room, moving towards the bed and the table to its side. Facing away from them, its hand flicked sideways and suddenly a bright light burst out. The source was concealed behind her her silhouette but managed to illuminate most of the room as it shrouding her outline in considerably more darkness. She stood there for around a minute or so, apparently fiddling with something beyond the spectators’ sight, and then turned to her left, falling back onto the bed and bouncing off the surface as her backside landed squarely upon its edge. The huge girl was now properly lit by the bedside light, and the tiny observers’ concerns were confirmed.



The giantess’ frizzy, chestnut hair washed down across her soft face as it was yanked free of the loose band with which she’d restrained it. At first it only seemed to conceal her, but following a couple instinctual shakes, it parted at the centre of her forehead and trailed down the sides of her rounded head, the tips of which rested neatly below her shoulders. Whilst she might’ve not have been the most eye-catching of people, there was still a certain allure about her, bordering between a playful cuteness and unusual ingenue. Her hazel eyes were framed brightly by a pair of thin-rimmed, circular glasses, resting upon the bridge of her shallow nose. The girl’s tight lips and wide cheeks stood out also, but it was difficult to observe much more without taking in her sense of style too, at least from where the imprisoned folk stood.



Given she still sat upon the distant bed, any detailed examination was made difficult but not fruitless. The vast majority of her form was hidden beneath a rippling dress, deep blue and fastened tight around her midriff with the aid of a heavy, black strap, but framed from her ample shoulders down. It was drawn up around her knees now that she was no longer stood, which also revealed her choice of footwear, specifically a pair of dingy looking trainers. Once white, but now a murkier grey with three jet black stripes lining either side.



The three tiny figures continued to observe in silence, hoping that their diligence might reward them with an uneventful end to their night. But the mere hope of that fact seemed to act as a curse, for no sooner had one of them mentally posited the idea, did the brunette’s gaze cross their path. At first gliding pensively over their residence, only to return with purpose seconds later, paired with a devious grin.



She hopped up to her feet, causing the dress to shimmer as she rose and then smoothly moved off to the side, out of sight. Almost in sync, the three watchers recoiled, stumbling back into their original positions and sinking down to their knees. Although they could no longer see any sign of the giantess, they could still make out the familiar click of the bedroom’s door as it was closed, followed closely by the low, rumbling stomps. Each of them held their breath, awaiting the inevitable.



The acrylic window filled as two enormous hazel globes rose up from beneath the desk, taking time to look at each of boys and girl in turn. Only to rise up further, replaced by a wide, shining maw. Her pale lips stretched tight above and below two lines of perfect teeth before all was obscured as her warm breath passed between the white stones and clouded up the window completely. The giantess’ shade could still be seen, but all details were shrouded now.



“So…” a voice spoke, rattling through the wooden cell. “How was your evening?”



—————



“I’m sure she’s fine,” Sarah replied flippantly, having finally settled down. “Probably just overslept is all. Happens to the best of us.”



Grace frowned a little, but only for a moment. Her face softening and regaining its signature smile as she leant back once more. “So I’ve heard. I’ll probably just give her a call later on.”



At this, Sarah hopped up from her seat and turned to shuffle off in the direction of the nearby counter, providing little more than a “back in a sec”, before she was off. Nodding, Grace watched her friend go, eyes slipping down towards carpeted floor as she walked, taking note of Sarah’s footwear choice. A pair of white converse, low-cut and laced tightly. Not ones that the observant girl recognised but still, she pondered over the possibilities within, before glancing down at her own boots with a wry smirk.



Returning a few minutes later, Sarah dropped back down onto the seat opposite her lean counterpart, coffee in hand. She started to take a sip, only to spring back in response, panting. Grace merely chuckled.



“You know, you never did say,” the taller blonde said, casually stretching her legs to once again poke her friend with her toe. “How are they? Still around after last night, I hope?”



“What, my boots?”



Grace snorted dryly. “Yeah, that’s what I meant. Not the tiny bodies someone was treading on all night long. No, of course I meant your smelly, old boots.”



It was Sarah’s turn to roll her eyes now, trying and failing to take another sip of her scolding drink as she did.



“They’re fine,” she replied curtly, quickly diverting the conversation to things of greater importance. “My feet were pretty sore and the boots a little worse for wear, but neither were that bad.”



It took a great deal of effort for Grace to not scoff once again, instead raising her eyebrows and shooting her friend a skeptical look.



“Ah yes, because your shoes are notorious for not stinking like crazy.”



“Hey! Mean. They’re not that bad, jesus.”



“Sure thing,” she smirked back. “Maybe we should get a second opinion on that, huh? If only we had a few people who could back up that claim of yours. Maybe some that spent their evening trapped inside a certain particularly repulsive pair of shoes perhaps? Remind me, whose shoes could those hypothetical tiny people have been trapped in last night?”



Sarah just looked away dismissively, taking long sips of her drink, having finally cooled it to a palatable degree.



“Was it me? No, I don’t think so. My feet were faaaaar too slick; anyone would’ve slipped right out of my heels.” Grace had taken on a ponderous, almost investigative tone, as if piecing together a most devilish mystery. “Was it Becca, or Jess? No, I’m pretty sure neither of them have access to any tinies at the moment, as much as they might’ve bugged me about it.”



Still refusing to dignify the charade, Sarah continued to drink.



“Was it Annie? Well, yeah, possibly. There’s no way she didn’t have a couple kicking around in those trainers, knowing her. But still, she wasn’t wearing a certain pair boots, so that’s a no there too.”



Grace paused for a moment now, hand on her chin and brow furrowed. She even began to silently count out some of her fingers, miming confusion.



“Hmm, well who could that leave us with…?”



“The best one. Obviously,” Sarah finally offered up, having drunk far too much of her coffee whilst she evaded. She pulled a little pose with her hands as she did. Resting the tops of her finger tips and side-eyeing a smile.



“Indeed. More commonly known as ‘the girl with the smelliest boots known to mankind’.”



“God, you’re such a drama queen, Grace,” Sarah sighed, returning both her hands and gaze to the dwindling cup she still clutched. “They’re just smelly feet.”



Grace well and truly did snort now, covering her mouth and drawing a few peculiar looks in the process. She didn’t acknowledge them, only focused on rebutting her friend’s colossal downplaying.


“Just smelly feet, yeah? Maybe try telling that to the drama kid you ran out of school. What was his name? Ryan something? Bet he’d have some differing point-of-views.”



“His only viewpoint was from the floor,” Sarah scoffed, lazily rolling her neck. “And anyway, the perv should’ve known better, shouldn’t he?”



“Man, Annie really does know how to push your buttons at times, doesn’t she?” Grace mused.



—————



Each one of the tiny captives was trembling now. The voice echoing around the cramped box having tipped them over the edge, paired with the sudden removal of their fragile ceiling. It hadn’t taken long for the giantess to hastily unlock the wooden plate above them and toss it aside, sending it spiralling off into the distance.



“Awwww, you lot look so shy! Don’t be nervous, it’s only me,” she cooed, leaning over the wide opening and reaching down inside. She quickly snatched up the first form she could snare within her grasp before they had the chance to scatter further.



Dragging her closed fist back out, the giantess snuck a glimpse at the frantically wriggling girl, only to tighten her fingers further and gather the box up in her free hand. “Tell you what, I’ll go first and let you know what I’ve been up to, huh? It’s only fair, right? In fact, I’ll do one better. Maybe I can just show you instead…”



Taking a few steps back, the brunette still clutched at her possessions, before launching herself backwards to crash into the rotating desk chair to her rear. Sliding backwards several feet as she landed, the girl let out a chuckle, beginning to spin herself around a couple times for good measure. “Whew, feels sooooo good to be off my feet at last…” Her legs stretched out wide as she twisted upon the plastic axis.



Eventually she came to a standstill and casually dropped the occupied box near the desk’s edge, still keeping her shrunken prey firmly sealed against her palm. The giantess leant back into the chair, giving herself just enough room to fling up her legs and rest both feet upon the cluttered surface, crossing them at the ankles with the right atop the left. “Man, these babies have had it rough tonight,” she laughed as twirled her appendage. “And I’m not just talking about your tiny pals. So much walking, and dancing, and jumping. Poor fuckers.”



The two boxed tinies jerked up at this, pressing against the transparent barrier, as they tried their best to peer past the monolithic footwear towards the taunting girl beyond. All the while, the tiny being within the giantess’ clammy palm simply beat and clawed at the surrounding skin of her owner, really struggling to keeping track of time inside the fleshy prison, moistening by the second.



“Trust me, if these bad boys are feeling stuffy to me, they’d have to be like ten times worse for you bugs,” she continued, staring hungrily at her own shoes, keenly watching the slightest big of movement against their material. “Plus, I’m like ninety percent sure one of ‘em got their head stuck up in my toes a couple hours back. He fight real hard to get it back out at first, for a pretty long time too, but I guess my feet were just too charming for him in the end, haha.”



Her devilish smile proved just as unnerving as the words pouring from her lips, at least to the tinies that were unfortunate enough to witness them both. Their female counterpart still wallowing in the giantess’ closed fist, unable to see or hear anything of her captor.



“I guess we really ought to check on ‘em, huh?” She said, now leaning forward dramatically, staring across to the box, scuttling her open hand towards the filthy laces upon the right shoe. “I know you might think you’d be safe in that little cage of yours, you two, but you’d be fucking wrong, so maybe think about holding your breath…”



The girl ran the tip of her tongue across her lower lip as the first lace slowly drew back, followed closely by the other, freeing the bow upon her first shoe and permitting each of them to fall to the wayside of the weathered fabric. Then, making sure her audience had not lost interest just yet, she drew her foot slightly closer towards her hips and began to tug at her heel with her free hand. But to little success. The giantess worked hard to slide her foot free from the stifling chamber but struggled greatly without the aid of her other hand.

Eyes rolling, the girl leant to the side and moved her clenched hand over the desk, quickly releasing the girl within. She immediately flailed about in the open, shocked at the sudden freedom. The poor thing seemed to be covered in a thin layer of palm sweat, slipping about upon the desk top as she sought her bearings, only to meet the hazel gaze staring back at her. “Don’t move whilst I pop these off, or I won’t hesitate to thong you, bitch.”



Retreating from the pitiable girl, the large brunette now fixed both hands around her unlaced trainer, one around the toe and upper sole, as the other tried to slip the heel free. She fought for a little while longer, part from a genuine struggle but also revelling in the anticipation. And eventually it worked, scored by a sickening pop, having created just enough space for her slick foot to slip past the mouth of the trainer and out into the open.



Even from within the box and at a considerable distance, the two boys looked at one another in silent acknowledgement, wearing complete and utter dread. A reaction that was mimicked far more voraciously by their female counterpart, who was now frantically clutching at her throat and thrashing about, seeking to push herself as far away from the sweaty appendage as she possibly could.



Smirking broadly, the relieved giantess glanced to the side, watching her audience. Swinging herself around, she admiring her glistening foot in the evening light, a little less pale than it normal was. 



“I did warn you…” The giant girl sang, enunciating each word as she stretched her leg and cast the tiny girl into shadow of her sole. Still watching on, hands on mouths and sickened. All the boys heard was that of a desperate final scream, followed by a wet slap. That, and the stomach-churning giggles from their warden as the giant girl began to grind her foot onto the desk.



—————



“Sare, you do realise Annie was yanking your chain, yeah?”



“Eh?”



Grace stifled a short exhale. “That kid never even looked at your feet, dude. Sure, he was checking out your ass and stuff,” then with an exasperated look, “like most of the guys back in sixth form.”



Sarah looked at her friend for a moment, puzzled, tipping her head to the side, then moving to take another sip of her drink. “Nahhh, he was clearly one of those foot boys. Annie just noticed it first. Takes one to know one, and all that.”



Fortunately Grace had not been in a position to drink from her own beverage, otherwise she would almost certainly coated her partner in it as disbelief tickled her. “Sarah, you can be so thick sometimes, it honestly astounds me.”



Sarah flicked her hair back and over her shoulder with a little cocked smirk, clearly only having listened to the second part of the sentence. Grace rolled her eyes, amused.



“Plus, why would she lie about it?”



“Cause Annie knew full-well what your school shoes were like? Or she just wanted to fuck with someone? Plus she’s probably sick in the head? Pick your poison, I don’t know?”



“True, but he was still asking for it.”



Grace went to retort once more, only to be swiftly cut-off by her counterpart who seemed to have finished her drink.



“And anyway, don’t act like your hands are clean there,” Grace tensed up a little, eyes narrowing sharply. “Pretty sure that perv would remember three sets of feet teaching him a lesson, right. Annie’s not the only one to blame.”



The tables seemed well and truly turned now, even if Sarah didn’t quite seem to realise what she’d said. Grace had rapidly turned a similar shade to the crimson carpet below them, shuffling in her chair as she spoke. “I… well we…” She quickly trailed off, deeply glad no one seemed to have listened to her blabbering friend, but thoroughly embarrassed all the same. She still felt a pang of guilt. “That- that’s in the past, Sare.”



“Hey, you brought it up. Not me,” Sarah responded flippantly.



Grace made a strange noise at this, steeling herself and clawing back some composure. Before long, she was beaming once again, though still hadn’t quite shaken the blood that had rushed into her cheeks. Not that Sarah had even noticed.



“Right, anyway, as I was saying. They’re still alive, right?”



“Huh?” Sarah said quickly.



“Your… the ones you took out last night?” Grace gestured down beneath the table as she spoke, flapping her hands.



“Ohhhh, yeah, I think. Still useable.”



“Thank fuck for that then. I’m really starting to struggle to keep up with you and Annie needing constant replacements, so maybe you’ve finally found a pair to last,” Grace began to tap at her phone as she spoke, relief showering her face. “And that should bode well for-“



“-well, I wouldn’t… go thaaaaat far.”



Grace stopped her tapping, raising her head suspiciously. Upbeat, but still cocking a sleek eyebrow. “Sarah…? What is it?”



“Oh nothing. Serious, that is,” she waved her friend off, still trying to admire her empty cup as brighter blonde nervously glanced up. “Just that… I might still need a few more… replacements…” Quickly adding, “only when you have them, of course!” As she caught the frustration in her friend’s face, Sarah beamed as disarmingly as she could manage.



Grace could do little more than sigh, returning back to her phone and erasing the hastily made note. “Ugh, no rest for the wicked, ey? And still, Annie asked first, so she gets priority!” She rewrote her note and quickly slipped her phone back into her jeans pocket, leaving half of it precariously dangling out. Grace rested her arms back on the table, interlocking her long fingers and letting her forehead rest down atop them.



Unseen to Sarah, she was deep in thought now, brow furrowed and lips flat. The dirty blonde was keenly aware of her situation now as she let her mind wander, feeling the rough table mat against her skin and catching little whispers from the surrounding tables. But beyond all that, she also began to feel a few sharp twitches from her left boot, catching her by surprise. She bolted back upright.



Sarah looked at her strangely, unsure what to make of Grace’s odd behaviour, but was met with only a girlish smirk as her friend shuffled forwards and the former felt a soft pressure upon her own right foot. “Hey, watch it!”



Grace merely smirked, continuing to cautiously press her boot down atop Sarah’s squirming right foot, pinning the bright white converse beneath the dusty sole of her own larger footwear. Whilst pressure was only light, it still caused Sarah to jump a little, causing her to glare back at Grace. Sarah couldn’t quite see beneath the lip of the table, but was keenly able to feel the weight of her friend’s foot and could’ve even sworn she felt the slightest vibration coming from behind the rubber divide.



“Grace… wait, have you..?”



Grinning more broadly, the gaunt blonde pulled her leg back and sat upright once again, flashing a mischievous glance at Sarah. A far cry from her puzzling state moments earlier. “You could feel her, right?”



Sarah looked shiftily, nodding all the same. She absentmindedly started to grind her own foot down to regain some feeling in it.



“Dunno if you already know, but the blood flow in my legs is a little… well, shit, to tell the truth. So my feet get pretty cold, especially with bigger shoes like these bad boys.” Although she couldn’t see it, Sarah was sure she heard Grace knocked her feet together several times, causing a few dull clunks as the rubberised soles collided. “And this morning, I thought what better way to solve that problem, than to take a page outta your book? After all, our little friends do get kinda warm.”



Sarah was still somewhat bemused at just how casual her friend acted during all this. Especially given the teasing Grace had brought upon her earlier for the same exact thing. Finally mouthing out and pointing down, “In you boots?”



“Socks,” she corrected casually, not mirroring Sarah’s hushed tone. “If they’re in the boots, I don’t really get the benefit of any extra warmth as it pretty much all ends up absorbed by the leather, so I have to go for that skin-on-skin contact. Which I’m sure they’re just thrilled about.”



“I doubt it,” Sarah responded, the sarcasm pinging off her with ease, before adding, “…hypocrite.”



Grace rolled her eyes, firing back, dainty smirk and all, “Well, you’re welcome to check up on them. If your nose is feeling daring, hun?” She then lazily bumped Sarah’s leg with her boot, causing the shorter girl to jump.



“Eww, no thanks. Big pass.”



“Shame. Annie would’ve jumped at an offer like that.” Grace pretended to look offended, lowering her feet back down.



“Well I’m not her.”



“Ain’t that the truth,” Grace laughed.



*bzzzzzz* *bzzzzzz*



“Shit!”



Both girls now jumped in unison at the sudden noise. Sarah scanned around for the source but Grace didn’t have to look, instantly slipping her own phone back out of her jeans to silence it. “Right, I’ve gotta go!” She spluttered out, already having planted her feet and sent her chair flying back as she stood up. “Work’s in twenty, so yanno.”



“It’s okay, I get ya,” her sedentary friend responded, still caught off-kilter by the rapid tailing off of their discussion, but didn’t feel the need to pry further. Sarah just watched on, occasionally glancing back to her empty mug and even to her trainers, before eventually getting up herself. A little more carefully than her friend, it should be noted.



“I’ll message ya in a bit, okay?” Grace continued on, speaking as if to herself. “Oh! And don’t go breaking anymore of them until I can track down some new ones, cause I know how cranky you get when you’re fresh out.”



Sarah frowned at this. Crossing her arms juvenilely and pursed her lips as Grace tucked the chairs back beneath the coffee table.



Once done, Grace offered her a few more parting words, along with an hasty embrace and peck upon the cheek. And with that, she was off. Pushing her way into the crowd nearest the exit, appearing to do her best not to inconvenience anyone as she moved but the lunchtime patrons seemed bothered by her efforts all the same.



As her friend manoeuvred around the busy till, still directing herself towards the exit, Sarah’s eyes couldn’t help but slide downwards. Over her slightly scruffy shirt and tight fitted jeans, until they rested upon her embroidered black ankle-boots rising and falling against the ground. Watching them move was almost mesmerising for Sarah. The repetitive motion seemed almost soothing against the busy surroundings. She’d seen Grace wear them countless times before, but observing them now felt somehow different, almost certainly given the fresh context in which they were being worn.



Sarah tried to shake this off. She’d inspired Grace, and there was little more to consider beyond that. Those boots looked super cute, and she definitely wasn’t thinking about anything else. It was cool that her friend could wear out those boots, especially with some servants. Nope, she wasn’t thinking about Grace, or her boots.



In fact, she wasn’t thinking about them on the drive home, and she certainly wasn’t thinking about them as she got back to her mess of a bedroom. Not as she snatched up a familiar glass jar, nor as she collapsed onto her unmade bed.



Slipping off her converse, servants in hand, there was just no way she was thinking about anything else…


End Notes:


So I'll be honest, this was a longer delay than I'd anticipated. Apologies for that. My hope was to have this chapter done weeks ago so I could move onto a bigger project, but unfortunately every time I came to finish it off, my motivation just evapourated. Safe to say, it's been a bit of a grind to get this done for you guys, however we got there in the end and I am pleased with how things turned out for the most part! Oh, and if you didn't see the commissioned art that went along with the previous chapter, feel free to check it out below:


https://www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/Sarah-s-Loyal-Servants-901152724


Now, onto more exciting things, I do have some more stuff in the works. So I'll probably be posting the start of an occasional anthology series within the next week or so, just to give me an outlet to write smaller, more concise stories whilst I work on bigger things in the background. Then from there, I do want to return to Brought To Heel soon, as I've got a few ideas of where to take things there, however an even more exciting prospect looms above that.


I don't want to say too much at this stage, but if all goes to plan, the next big story I'll be posting, and I mean big, will be an ATLA inspired story. And if you know me, then you can probably guess what that's going to entail lol. It's taking a lot of work to write and re-write, as well as gauge just how long it'll be, but I'm giving it my all and hopefully that'll come across.


Anyway, until then, I hope there's some fun stuff for you to enjoy here, especially with the newly introduced characters, and as always I'd love to hear your thoughts in the reviews, along with any questions or requests you might have! 



Part ???: Lost Annie Chapter by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

So in case I'm accidentally getting anyone's hopes up with this new chapter, I do want to reiterate that I still consider this story on hiatus for the foreseeable future. Not because I don't like the characters or story itself, I guess more just that I don't feel all that much motivation to continue it, at least in comparison to other stories.

That being said, when going back through my drafts I discovered this chapter I'd seemingly written entirely relating to Annie and figured it was decent enough to not leave unseen. So here it is!


“Well, what’s all this?”


The tiny couple froze solid as the words reverberated around the bedroom, their eyes ballooning in size as their legs began to shiver and quake as the realisation of their situation began to set in.


Hardly able to even breathe, they both exchanged slow and very deliberate looks at one another. Rose’s quivering was already becoming so strong, she looked almost ready to collapse under the weight of her own fear, whilst Tom seemed to have already succumbed to the despair that had gripped his co-escapee. His eyes were growing vacant and empty, a hollow look creeping across his face, in contrast to the abject terror that Rose displayed.


Their heads started to slump forwards as their legs began to pivot, slowly turning the rest of their limp bodies to face the source of the words. Upon finishing their turn, they both gazed forwards, and the reality of their situation became all too clear.


There she was. Standing monolithic in the doorway before them, Annie loomed high above with the most devious expression painted across her youthful face.


Upon entering the room, she’d stretched her limbs outward, as if to fill as much of the exit as was humanly possible. Her hands now clutching at the rims of the oak wood doorframe and her pale legs spread wide as if to cut off any plausible hope of escaping beyond her presence. But more than just her physical superiority or the spine-chilling look that now swirled upon her face, it was the simple fact that of all the things to crush their escape attempt, it had to have been her. The one thing they knew they stood no chance against.


Her voice boomed once again. “You know? I really thought that I’d taught you guys well enough that you’d know better than to try and run off.”


She stepped inside the room, now leaving the doorway and slowly approaching the helpless tinies on her bedroom floor.


“But no. Here we are, with you two little bugs looking to abandon the rest of your friends, and not thinking twice about it.” She gesturing up towards the cupboard atop which the rest of the tinies still were. “How selfish…”


She took another step, now closing any minor distance between her and her prey. The muffled crash of her socked foot upon the worn carpet filling the ears of the two tinies, almost bringing their hands up to their heads as she moved, only to have their other senses greeted with an even more unpleasant addition. Her nostrils flaring, Rose’s vision quickly started to descend the enormous girl, in search of the scent.


“And do either of you know what happens to naughty, selfish bugs that try to run away from their owner?” Annie’s lips began to curl into an awful smirk as she leant downwards, directly addressing the tinies.


Rose’s eyes were still moving, the adrenaline causing her focus to scatter as she fought to maintain control. The word of her giant captor still ringing in her ears. Down, past the girl’s slim midriff, cotton shorts, bare legs, and right until they settled on the lowest part of her body. Eyes burning and heart blasting against her chest, Rose looked to her right, only to spy Tom’s gaze mirroring her own, both of them confirming the source of the grim scent that slowly invaded their surroundings.


“They get punished.”


And with the stale, musty stink of Annie’s worn socks still swirling around them, Rose and Tom glanced back up at the huge girl above them, only for their blood to run cold. The hungry smile on her face was quickly obscured as both of her hands shot down from above and snatched the tiny people.


Her smirk growing with every passing second, Annie kicked the door shut behind her, then scampered over to her bed before dropping down upon it, crossing her legs as she landed. Quickly glancing over at the clock on her wall, she nodded to herself, then turned her attention back to her hands, eager to take a look at the captives within them.


Rose and Tom found themselves tightly squeezed upon all sides by the giant girl’s fleshy skin as they were swung around inside her palms. The latter found the energy to push and kick at the suffocating mass that bore down upon him, whilst the former was now so panicked she could hardly control her own breathing, let alone muster any fight to deny the giantess. And yet, no sooner had they been swept up into her hands were they released again. Rose’s prison opening up above her, whilst Tom was unceremoniously rolled from one hand to the other, now prone beside Rose.


“So, I think we should talk about these punishments of yours.”


Still smirking down at the tiny two in her hand, Annie could barely contain her excitement at the prospect of disciplining the pair. Not that she didn’t get to have plenty of fun with her little pets on a daily basis as it was, but normally she’d make a fairly conscious effort to rein the more gross tendencies of her personality, believing her pets would be more subservient and willing to serve her if she was fair to them. But in a situation such as this, there was no need to keep up the pretence.


“Now, it has been quite a while since the last person in your little group tried to defy me, so I’m not really up to speed with how best to discipline you lot,” she began, her teeth cracking through her confident smile as she spoke. “Therefore, I think I’m going to experiment a little with you two. See what style of punishment I prefer, and which is most effective in keeping you in line…”


Tom and Rose had now gotten to their feet and were both staring up at the giantess, partly in terror at the words she spoke, but also in sheer awe at the size of the girl. Neither of them had ever really been this close to her, and at this distance, her size truly was immense. Something else that was undeniable at this distance was the smell drifting from between her lips as she spoke. Not quite as powerful as that of the sock they were faced with earlier, but still certainly unpleasant enough for them both to take note.


“I mean, I could always just dispose of you both right here and now, if you’re going to be shy about this,” Annie retorted, in response to their lack of reaction to her words.


For her, part of the fun was the theatre of it all. Being able to elicit any reaction she wanted from her tiny audience was what made much of her time so entertaining, at least the times when she wasn’t physically toying with the little people. And when she didn’t get the responses she wanted, she was certainly quick to irritate. However, the sharp cries and pleas from the two as she spoke calmed her temper again, the smirk returning to her face.


Annie cooed. “Aww, are you sure? My boots are only over there, and I could so easily slip them on and stomp you both out of existence?”


Their diminished cries rang out once again, but Annie was in her zone. Sweeping her arm in the direction of the brown ankle boots nearby. The golden buckle adorning each casting a dull reflection.


“Well, if you’re both so keen to be punished instead, I guess we’d better get started then.”


She smiled down at them both again, quivering at her gaze.


“I’m sure by now you both know how much of a fan I am of having people get to know my smells, so I am rather taken with that prospect.” She pondered, lazily swaying as she spoke. “I suppose you could have a short stay in my underarm, which wouldn’t be too lethal considering I wore deodorant today. Or maybe you’d rather guess what I ate for dinner earlier?”


At this, Annie quickly opened her mouth wide and let out a swift exhale over the figures upon her palm, causing them both to squeal in disgust as they began to cough and splutter at the stinging scent washed over them. The giantess simply laughed, not bothering to contain her enjoyment any further.


“Whew, smells good right?”


Glancing down, past her hands, she caught sight of her right foot dangling over her leg, and another idea fired into her malicious mind. She waited for them both to regain their composure once more before she continued to speak.


“Bet you guys must’ve caught a whiff of my socks earlier…” she continued, mischievously watching them both freeze at the question, only growing her smile once more. “I’ve been walking around all day today, and given how sore my feet feel, they must pack a hell of a punch right now. And just think how easy it would be for me to slide you both under my feet and let you breathe in my nasty socks for a little while. Or hell, I could just slip you both inside those socks and leave you in there to soak it all up for as long as I wanted.”


Annie’s already huge eyes appeared to be growing with every word she said, drilling through the prey in her hand and causing Rose to practically lose all control over her body, using every ounce of her strength to stay standing.


“However…” she followed up, the joy leaving her face somewhat as she calmed herself down. “I did say I wouldn’t kill either of you today, and knowing my feet, there’s no guarantee you’d make it out alive, so maybe that’s best left for now. I don’t think they’re all that bad today, but I suppose you never know what you bugs can handle, and hey, there’s always next time, right?”


The pair shuddered at her passing threat but were sincerely glad to have evaded that possibility for the time being. Tom moved on quickly, focusing upon the giantess once more, however, Rose was still hung up on the giant girl’s words. How could her socks give off such a notable stench and yet she still maintained to downplay it? She had to be deceiving them, trying to lure them to believe she could do worse in order to keep them scared and obedient. It was the only explanation.


Unless of course, she was telling the truth.


Rose felt a chill pass through her body. No, she couldn’t even entertain that prospect. It had to be a lie, and she’d think nothing more of it. Because if it wasn’t, Rose could even begin to comprehend just what Annie’s feet could be capable of. And that truly terrified her.


“Okay, I think it’s time for you guys to choose. If you think you can handle me and my many, many stinks, then I’ll give you a blast with one of them before popping you back in your box. Or, if you’d rather, I can give you a more permanent way to remember this escape attempt, before putting you back?”


The tiny couple looked at each other, fear still concealing Rose’s face, whilst Tom seemed to have slipped back into his despair. Neither could bring themselves to say a word to the other and even had they wanted to, it wasn’t long before their giant jailor cut back in.


“Come on. You first, boy?” She poked Tom in the chest. “What’ll it be?”


He glanced down at the soft skin of her hand, then peered over at Rose once more, before staring right back at Annie's enormous visage.


“The latter!” He yelled up, before adding thornily. “I’ve had enough of your stinks!”


This made Annie giggle again, as she carefully lifted him up towards her face.


“Oh, you wish you could get enough of my stinks, little guy.” She exhaled deeply as she teased him, successfully covering him in her gross breath once again. “But, as promised, I’ll give you something more memorable instead.”


Her unsettling smirk now firmly cemented upon her face once more, Annie leaned to her side and hastily dropped Rose out of her hand and onto the wooden bedside table nearby. Then, content that the girl had no means of slipping away whilst she dealt with the other escapee, she sat upright once more and returned her focus to the tiny man dangling from between her fingers. He looked braver than he had before, although she thought this might just be a facade to try and get her to respect his defiance or something along those lines. Whatever it was didn’t matter, nothing could change her mind once it was set upon something.


“I’ll make this quick, bug,” she stated, dismissively, continuing the performance she’d begun. “And if you decide that after this, you’re still keen on leaving this room, then maybe we can kick things up a notch next time.”


Without another word, the giantess held him a little further from her face and grasped Tom’s right arm between the index and thumb on her free hand. He paused for a second, wondering why she’d bothered to hold him with her other hand given he could barely escape her grasp as it was… and then it dawned on him a second too late.


"Wait! Sto—"


*SNAP*


The enormous girl flicked her wrist and in a single, swift movement completely snapped his arm, without even a moment of hesitation.


Tom yelled out in pain, desperately clawing at her fingers with his free arm, all the while feeling his head daze from the shooting pain that now covered the right side of his body. Tears started to fill his eyes as his vision blurred, catching only short glimpses of his surroundings, along with the huge smirking face that still dominated much of his view. He thought for a moment he could hear Rose yell out something, but his senses were starting to fail him as his consciousness began to slip away into agony.


“Aww, I think he’s out.”


Annie cocked her head to the side as she watched his increasingly lifeless body feebly attempt to remove her tight hold on his now useless arm. She’d expected him to react, and certainly react strongly, but she was a little surprised how fast he’d gone into shock.


“I thought he might be better off with an arm broken, considering I was going to break a leg. But I think he’d probably become a bit useless around here as a cripple. Sure, he wouldn't be able to run from me, but that's no fun.” Annie shook his body a little as she did pondered.


“Hey ho, he’ll be back soon.”


She absentmindedly dropped his body atop the bedsheet beside her, mercifully deciding against lifting one of her cheeks to slide him under her notoriously noxious ass. Annie theatrically dusted her hands off before turning her attention to the other rebel she was yet to punish. Sliding off the bed, she then knelt in front of the table and arched her back ever so slightly to ensure her face was at eye level with the irate girl who appeared to be yelling at her.


“Looks like someone found their fire!” Annie was back to smiling, amused by the performance she was seeing, trying to strain her ears to hear what was being said.


“You fucking bitch! How could you do that to him? You’re a monster! I’ll kill yo—“


Annie rolled her eyes and carelessly dropped her finger onto the girl, causing her to collapse onto the wooden surface, now gasping and spluttering for air. She gazed down at the tiny thing, unable to stop the hungry smile from blossoming upon her lips. Miming a deep yawn for a moment, ignoring the struggles beneath her finger, she left Rose to suffer a little longer before finally releasing her and allowing her to breathe again.


“You know, if you think I’m going too easy on you guys, we can always kick things up a notch,” Annie began, checking her nails as she spoke. “I did offer you two the chance for a more severe punishment, and if you’re not happy with my methods, I’m always happy to resort to that.”


Rose was now on her hands and knees, letting out the last few coughs whilst her lungs returned to working order, just in time to catch what the giantess was saying. And that was more than enough to suppress the anger that had overwhelmed her, as well as letting the dread take hold once again.


Glancing down at Rose’s limp form, she continued. “I think I can probably nab my boots from here, and we can just finish you off under those, like I said? Then again, I saw how you looked at my feet earlier. Perhaps you’d rather see the inside of my boots instead, hmm? No one’s ever been lucky enough for that before, and I promise you, all my shoes are just as deadly on the inside as they are on the outside. Maybe even more so, if you give me enough time to get them all brewed up…”


The giant girl flashed Rose a wink as she trailed off, her smile bigger than the tiny girl had ever seen now, and Rose could feel her chest pounding again. Her heart was slamming into her ribs as if it was about to burst from her and try to escape this horrible situation instead. She was about to have a panic attack. She just knew it.


“Fineeeee, I’ll take your pathetic whimpering as a ‘no' then,” Annie relented, thoroughly enjoying the meltdown that was happening in front of her. “Such a shame, I bet you’d make a great insole.”


Rose couldn’t stop hyperventilating. Her heart was racing a million miles per hour, and yet she couldn’t calm herself down in the slightest, even with the threat of the giant girl’s feet having passed. She clutched at her chest, trying in vain to steady her breathing, but it was all too much. Her pupils dilated and her nostrils flared, trying to get as much oxygen into her body as fast as possible, but it was no good.


“Man, you okay there?” The giant girl asked, starting to show something that almost seemed like concern.


Annie wasn’t quite sure what was going on, but she could certainly see the tiny girl breathing heavily as if her life depended on it. And although she wasn't entirely heartless herself, the cogs behind her eyes began to whirl again and a nasty idea came to mind. One she simply couldn’t pass up.


“Well, if you’re in no state to choose, little one, I suppose I can make that choice for you,” she stated, creeping slightly closer to the distressed girl.


“What kind of owner would I be, otherwise?”


At this point, Rose could hardly even hear the deafening voice above her, but if she knew one thing, whatever was being said, there was no chance it meant anything good for her.


“Just between us, I actually don’t really like doing what I had to do to your friend,” the giantess continued, still closing in. “It was his choice after all, so I went along, but there’s no fun in actually breaking my toys. So I think we’ll go with stink for you. More fun for me, less damage long-term for you. Everyone’s a winner!”


At this stage, Annie was practically performing for herself, but she didn’t care the girl was almost incapacitated through panic.


Lifting up her left arm, Annie showed off the damp patch of the shirt right in the centre of her underarm. “It has been a real long day, so my pits have definitely gotten a little sweaty and I think I know a tiny body would do wonders to mop up some of that sweat and stink…”


She turned slightly as she said this, allowing Rose’s convulsing body to get a direct look at her discoloured armpit, permitting a short waft of sour stench to reach the girl as she did. Eliciting a slight yelp from the helpless bug. Chuckling, Annie was satisfied and proceeded to lower her arm once again.


“Buuuuuut, I think it would be way more fun to give you a taste of my dinner instead.” She concluded, her smug face looking more jubilant by the second. “After all, it’d be a crime to let all the garlic bread I ate go to waste, isn’t that right, little one?”


Rose started to squirm and plead incoherently, as best as her lungs would permit, but she had completely lost control at this stage. Her only hope now seemed to be that she’d just mercifully pass out as Tom had. However, she was getting the feeling she'd be experiencing exactly what Annie wanted her to. she had to suffer any plans the cruel giantess had for her. Any hope of appealing to her lacking humanity seemed to have fallen on deaf ears.


“Don’t worry, you’ll get to sniff my pits next time. I promise!” Annie assured her, as she carefully began to cup her hands around the shifting figure.


"P-Please... I can't..."


Then, before Rose could make another sound, the girl’s gargantuan palms had closed in around her, leaving her in total darkness. Seemingly alone with her own thoughts and traitorously failing body. Her head thumped again and again, trying to join her heart in escaping the doomed form that was now trapped inside the giant brat’s hands. Until finally, mercifully, Rose could feel herself slipping away.


Rolling over onto her back, she could barely make out a shaft of light opening up above her as Annie's thumbs parted, only to be replaced with two large shapes that began to move in unison. And then she heard it.


“Hope you’ve not run out of air, bug? Here, let me help.”


Watching her huge lips moving, Rose didn't quite understand what she was supposed to be expecting. And then her heart froze solid and her lungs screamed out, realising what was to come a split second before she did.


“NOOOOO—“


Annie’s mouth opened wide, sealed around her fingers and—


*BHHUUUURRRRRPPPPPP*


Rose was practically pinned down to the floor from the force of the giantess’ belch and was yanked back to consciousness to suffer every last bit of stink Annie'd just unleashed upon her fragile senses. Fragments of saliva and herbs spluttering out and onto her spreadeagled form from the rancid fissure above.


Once the deafening onslaught subsided, Rose was just about able to drag herself back onto all fours, staggering forwards before slamming into the wall of flesh that entombed her. Retching and gagging, her eyes streaming, she tried to seek any untainted air that might've remained. But there was none. The giant’s lips were gone, and she’d sealed up the gap to contain every last bit of foul, spiced air she’d filled the fleshy containment with.


Annie was barely able to hold her hands steady as she cackled to herself. She could feel the tiny girl scratching and clawing at her tightly knitted fingers, clearly hoping to force them open, but the giantess had no intention of releasing her just yet.


“Oh man, that was actually so nasty! Hope you’re enjoying my dinner as much as I did, you little bug.”


Rose was on the verge of throwing up. The thick, garlic-infused air throttled her, all whilst she was treated to more teasing and humiliation from the unseen sadist outside her prison. Every breath seemed to catch in her throat and force her to taste the girl’s awful breath again and again, never once getting used to the feeling. There wasn't a single hint of oxygen that didn't feel hot, and everything stank just like Annie.


After what felt like years trapped inside the girl’s stifling hands, illumination finally burst into her eyes and the flavoured air slowly dissipated, giving Rose a chance to breathe what little clean air she could find to exorcise her poisoned lungs.


Meanwhile, Annie loved every second of this. Watching her weakly scramble around, trying to expel the tainted air from her body to absolutely no avail.


“Wow, I’m honestly impressed, little one!” She exclaimed, in as mocking a voice as she could muster. “You must really love garlic, huh? Or maybe you’re just more of a budding stink-hound than you let on?”


Rose was just barely capable of responding. Only for Annie to purse her lips and blow a deliberate waft of breath right into her tiny face as her head tried to lift, knocking her flat.


Rose remained on her back, chest heaving and eyes bulging.


“Either way, that’s your punishment done for now, so I’ll pop you both back now and I expect you to have learned your lesson because I won’t go so easy on the next person who tries their luck at an escape. Who knows, maybe they’ll get to smell my dinner coming out the other end?”


Laughing as she gathered up Rose’s jittering body and turned to grab Tom’s from the bed too.


“Or maybe I'll try one of you idiots out as an insole after all. I wasn't kidding, those boots seriously do fucking reek.”


Annie smiled darkly, before bringing both of them up to her lips, opening her mouth again, then licking them both bodily. Coating their entire fronts with her sticky saliva, Rose and Tom shuddered uncontrollably, ensuring neither would forget her stink anytime soon.


With both now weakly moving upon her palm, she hopped up to the top of her cupboard and deposited them back with her other toys. All of whom sat anxiously awaiting her emergence, having been listening out. Her hand appeared over the rim of the closet and dropped the two near-lifeless forms into the box.


There was a loud bang as she jumped back to the floor, and could just about be heard as she approached the door.


“Later, bugs.”


End Notes:

And there you have it!

If you're interested, I'll be aiming to post another chapter in my current story in the coming days. And until then, I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my favourite character from Freshening Up.

Feel free to drop a review if you enjoyed or had any questions for me, and I'll hope to see you in the next one!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11162