Everything's Bigger in Texas by alexg
Summary:

Kim is exploring downtown and finds something that gives her incredible power. She soon finds a lot of ways that she can enjoy herself as a giantess in the middle of a tiny city full of skyscrapers.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Destruction, Growing Woman, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 34304 Read: 67386 Published: November 17 2021 Updated: November 17 2021
Story Notes:

Significant amounts of destruction, vore, and especially insertion in this wild story.

1. Chapter 1 by alexg

2. Chapter 2 by alexg

3. Chapter 3 by alexg

4. Chapter 4 by alexg

5. Chapter 5 by alexg

6. Chapter 6 by alexg

7. Chapter 7 by alexg

8. Chapter 8 by alexg

9. Chapter 9 by alexg

10. Chapter 10 by alexg

11. Chapter 11 by alexg

12. Chapter 12 by alexg

13. Chapter 13 by alexg

14. Chapter 14 by alexg

15. Chapter 15 by alexg

16. Chapter 16 by alexg

17. Chapter 17 by alexg

18. Chapter 18 by alexg

19. Chapter 19 by alexg

20. Chapter 20 by alexg

21. Chapter 21 by alexg

22. Chapter 22 by alexg

Chapter 1 by alexg

Everything's Bigger In Texas

A Giantess Kim adventure
by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm wind blows down the sunny street in Houston Texas. It is a Wednesday afternoon like any other as Kim parks her car and rolls up the windows before opening the door and stepping onto the dark pavement. Tall skyscrapers cast their shadows over the city street, providing a comfortable amount of shade despite the heat.

Glancing up to her right, she looks up the 10 story concrete building she is in front of. There are a variety of stores on the ground floor, many of which have signs out front.

Striding down the bustling sidewalk, one of the signs -- a bright red one -- catches her attention:

"Madame Maxime's Curios: Everything you never knew existed but have always wanted!" it reads. Intrigued, she turns into the entryway, catching sight of her own reflection in the glass door.

A petite Latina, Kim looks herself over from bottom to top. On her feet are open-toed sandals with 2" heels and black criss-crossing straps that delightfully frame her unpainted toenails and smooth heel. Her bare legs rise from these sandals, her brown skin curving over her strong thighs. Thighs that disappear up into a pair of black short shorts that fully accentuate her ass. A hint of midriff then a pink tank top covers the rest of her torso, making it clear that she isn't wearing a bra. It is a classic summer outfit that shows off her curves nicely.

Upon finishing checking out her fine self, Kim pushes the glass door open and steps inside. A little bell above the doorway jingles as the musty smell of the store's interior reaches her nostrils. Gingerly, she steps forward, finding her way through the piles of furniture at the front of the shop until reaching the center of the store, where there is a sort of clearing.

Rows and rows of bookshelves surround the space, and in the center there is a circular counter with a polished hardwood surface and an antique cash register amidst stacks of papers. The smell of incense is strong as the elderly woman behind the counter turns and smiles whimsically.

"Hello my dear! We have all sorts of items from all over the world, and all through history. Is there anything you are looking for?" She asks.

"Hmm..." Kim hums, thinking out loud. "Do you have anything that could make me powerful, or big?"

"Oh, ha ha! I like your spirit, dear." The elderly woman laughs. "You might be interested in an artifact in the Mystical Room. Go down that aisle, all the way to the back, then turn left and go through the purple
curtain." She says, pointing off to her right.

"I do hope you enjoy what you find..." She smiles again, a little too sweetly, and turns her attention to the man walking up to the counter from the right.

"Thanks!" Kim says, smiling back with more spice than sweetness.

Her heels tap noisily on the wooden floor as she goes down the dark aisle lined with shelves of books and knick knacks. Quickly finding the purple curtain, Kim enters the Mystical Room, right where the woman said it
would be.

Little signs hang from each shelf, with labels like:
    Arcturian age reducers
    Wishing stones
    Jewels of growth
    Pendants of physical power

"'Jewels of growth' sounds like the one for me!" She remarks, before looking closer at that shelf.

There are several gems set in a variety of ancient-looking golden rings. Red rubies, blue sapphires, and deep green emeralds fill the display on the shelf, and in a range of sizes. With such a selection, she spends a moment deciding which to pick first.

"I'll try the blue ones." She says quietly to herself, picking up the blue ring nearest the shelf's edge. Once in her hand, it is obvious that this is simply too small to fit onto anything but her pinky.

Grabbing the next blue ring, Kim sees that it is far too large to stay on any of her fingers, but the third ring behind that... that third ring looks good. Slipping the 1 carat jewel onto the index finger of her right hand, it fits just right!

A flash of heat spreads through Kim's finger and dances over her skin. She looks at the jewel and sees it  sparkle a bit, while her heart beats a little faster.

Something is happening.

Staring at the beautiful sapphire, swirls of light are dancing within it, and the movement is mesmerizing. Distracted by the light show within the jewel, she has no warning when something hard strikes the back of her head.

"Ow! What the?" Kim exclaims, reaching to rub her head when she realizes that what struck her was the low wooden ceiling.

She was already growing, and was already 7ft tall!

In a room deep within the building, she had to choose fast whether to try and get out, or stay put. Somehow staying inside seemed like it could get... interesting.

Chapter 2 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting down on the floor, Kim looks back at the ring on her finger, but it was doing something weird. The ring itself was becoming transparent, and the jewel was shrinking as it also becomes see-through. In just a few seconds the ring has completely disappeared. As it vanished from sight, a bolt of electricity shot from her finger, up her arm, and into her torso and  jolted her heart.

"Woah!" Kim gasps as she feels power erupt deep within her chest. She feels it winding through her heart, feeding off of her innermost desires. She felt heat fill her body and her growth begin to accelerate.

Even sitting down, her head soon bumped into the ceiling again as she reached 14ft tall. She had her bare legs folded, but her feet were pushing up
against cabinets of antiques.

Growing steadily, she was already 20 ft tall and uncomfortably hunched over in the small room.

"I'm gonna stand up." Kim says out loud as her feet smash through the dark wooden cabinets. Putting her hands up on the ceiling boards, she easily pushes up through the planks, her hands bursting into the room above. Working with her hands, she rips away the support beams just over her head, which gives her some breathing room for a moment. Sticking her head up
through this hole, she reaches 25 ft tall, yet is still sitting on the concrete floor.

She keeps growing, her head and shoulders rising up into the empty room. Growing as she rises, her breasts fill the hole in the floor such that she is becoming stuck. Looking around, she sees that the room has only a desk, a chair and an old filing cabinet. The light is on though, and her head nears the ceiling of this room while her growing torso fills the hole, the
wooden floor squeezing against her growing body.

Twisting her torso in an attempt to wiggle her breasts up out of the hole, Kim continues to grow, rubbing her nipples through her thin tank top against the floor that is trapping her. More of the wooden plank floorboards are ripped away against her big, wobbling breasts as her body grows larger and larger.

Down in the Mystical Room, Kim can feel her growing feet shove her high-heeled sandals through the wall and into the next room along with a great crashing noise.

Now 30 ft tall, she pushes her hands up into the 3rd floor to give her head room as she grows.

At 40 ft tall her boobs rise up through the floor, giving her a bit more space to move. Sliding her legs around underneath herself, she can feel the walls and all that junk smashing against her naked calves and thighs. Flexing her powerful legs, she lifts her giant growing body up through the 3rd floor. Crashing up into the 4th, and then the 5th floors, Kim stands up inside the old building.

Reaching 50 ft tall, and feeling the pinch and breakage of the wooden structure against her body, she begins to realize how big she is getting.

With her head in the middle of the 5th floor Kim is now looking at a couple sitting on a desk. The couple was embracing, but they stop to look at her giant head -- as large as they are tall -- and her beautiful face. Her big, brown eyes stare back at them as a grin spreads across her wide mouth.

"I'm A Giant... A Giant Woman... A Giantess... You Can Call Me Giantess Kim!" She says to the couple that is in shock.

"I Feel Amazing!" Giantess Kim continues "I'm Growing More And More Powerful! And Now I'm Turned On! Hehehe..." She giggles.

Her voice is loud, but her growing body isn't waiting for the couple's reaction. Her head goes smashing up into the ceiling as she sees them scramble down off their desk and begin crawling away from her in fear.

Growing to 60 ft tall, Giantess Kim closes her eyes and feels her head smash up through the 7th floor. Of course, her entire body is growing, not just her head. In fact, her breasts are swelling into more of the flooring below, and her ass is now expanding outward through the 4th floor, splintering planks and furniture as they grow.

The doomed couple still on the 5th floor watches the zipper of Giantess Kim's short shorts catch on the floorboards. Their jaws drop open as her body keeps growing, her hips filling the room. As a consequence of her growing body, the zipper stays at floor level, slowly unzipping her shorts, revealing her lacy panties that are growing along with her giantess body.

Giantess Kim's breasts are rising and growing, crushing up into more floors and sending debris into her cleavage. People on the 7th and 8th floors who did not back away from her growing head fast enough now tumble against her swelling breasts and can feel the heat of her body through the fabric of her top.

Reaching 80 ft tall, Giantess Kim feels a constant stream of rubble trickling down her naked legs as her body fills the old brick building. People still trapped inside the building watch it crush on her beautiful bare skin and rub on her skimpy clothing, but above the noise of destruction they can hear the giantess begin softly moaning.

Hitting 100 ft tall, Giantess Kim feels that her arms are being squeezed too tightly against herself. Raising her bare limbs up through the building, she widens the hole around her body and pushes her hands outward. Wall after wall gives way against her fingers as she pushes through them with ease.

People are caught completely by surprise as huge fingers burst through their office walls, which then explode as the giantess's hand and arm force their way into and through their space.

Giantess Kim feels them pounding on her skin, and every piece of office equipment that crushes against her as she stretches wide, reaching through the width of the building.

At 120 ft tall, Giantess Kim's head finally bursts through the roof into the open air. She inhales sharply, taking in the humid city air as she opens her eyes. Looking out into downtown, she sees Hermann Square and city hall are only a block away directly ahead. To her right is a veritable wall of skyscrapers, including the 2nd tallest building in the city. The immense glass and steel giants still loom high over her, but she is not done growing.

Now 140 ft tall, Giantess Kim's head rises over the rooftop like a gorgeous billboard coming to life. Lifting her arms upward, she rips through several floors, feeling the building break against her powerful biceps before her limbs burst up into freedom through the rooftop.

Now 160 ft tall, she grunts a bit as her breasts burst through the roof into the outdoors. Screams echoing through the building are joined by pedestrians outside as people see the growing giantess rise into view and begin to run away. Other people are stopping on the street, gaping, and pointing up at her beautiful face looking down at them.

At 180 ft tall, Giantess Kim finally feels the building stop tugging on her long, dark hair. Tossing her head lightly, she swishes her hair around her shoulders, enjoying its freedom from the building. She runs her fingers through her black locks, clearing chunks of rubble from the strands.

Reaching 200 ft tall, Giantess Kim looks left and right down the streets along the building. Smiling, she tells the city what is going to happen.

"Oh... I'm Gonna Have My Way With This City... It's All New Toys For Me!" She says joyously.

Reaching 220 ft tall, most of her torso is through the roof, and her belly button comes into view below the short hem of her tank top, but still, she keeps growing.

At 250 ft tall, Giantess Kim's ass pushes through the roof so that now only her legs and feet remain in the crumbling building. The building tickles on her naked legs and sandaled feet as it turns to dust against her invincible flesh.

"Uhhhhhh.... Soooo Gooooood..." She moans, delighting in she sensations of her expanding body.

275 ft tall and feeling good, Giantess Kim reaches up with both hands and runs her fingers from her temples back over her ears and through her hair. She arches her back and tips her chin upward. Inhaling deeply, she inflates her lungs and thrusts her great breasts forward as she stretches in the open air over the brick building dwindling below her.

"Ohhhhhh... Yessssss..." She sighs, growing to 300 ft tall.

Giantess Kim feels herself getting more aroused. She feels power and excitement increasing within her body and she exhales slowly. She closes her eyes and focuses on feeling the stretch of her skin, the tingle in her muscles, and the itch in her pussy as she begins growing even faster...

Growing to 350 ft, Giantess Kim's thighs push through the roof, most of her body now visible rising over the building. Sliding her fingers down through her hair back behind her head, she opens her eyes and leans forward to look down at the world around her.

It is all becoming so small. Inch-high people are crowding the streets. Most of them have stopped moving
and are watching her, waiting, wondering who this giant growing woman is.

Wondering what she is thinking.

Wondering what she wants.

"Pleasure... I Need Pleasure To Fulfill These Feelings..." Giantess Kim says to her audience. Her desires rise with the power within, taking her body to 400 ft tall.

The pleasure of growth itself floods Giantess Kim's body with more and more excitement. Her growing feet are pushing her toes through yet another wall. She can feel floors breaking and sliding down her sandals as her feet expand within the building below.

Reaching 450 ft, her knees rise through the rooftop. Looking at the buildings around her, Giantess Kim realizes she can now see the roof of the building across the street. She is a skyscraper-sized woman.

"Ohhhh Fuck..." She swears softly, overwhelmed with power and growth.

500 ft tall, and Giantess Kim feels a tickle on her crotch that lets her know she is getting wet. The 3/4" tall people in the streets are beginning to move. Her sexy body is now growing so big that they are terrified. Louder voices ring out over the chaos:

"Oh my gosh!"
"What the hell?"
"What? How?"
"How much more growth can she take?"

"Soooooo... Gooood..." Sighs Giantess Kim as her body reaches 550 ft tall. She hears the sounds of cars crashing at intersections around the neighborhood as she becomes the ultimate distraction. Her feet are still just able to fit within the four walls of the building, but most of it has collapsed over her sandals and she feels the debris running between her toes.

Reaching 600 ft tall, Giantess Kim's desire surges through her body, overwhelming the jewel's power of growth. She feels the tension in her muscles fade and the hairs on her skin relax as she finally stops growing.

"I've Grown So Biiiig..." Moans Giantess Kim. "...And A Growing Girl Needs To Eventually Have Her Share Of Fun!"

Chapter 3 by alexg


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking to her right, Giantess Kim sees a veritable wall of skyscrapers nearly twice her own height, while to her left is City Hall, followed by the open landscape of low buildings stretching off to the horizon.

Looking back down over the swell of her breasts at the tiny people and cars in the streets below, she feels a flame of lust ignite within her chest. She also feels the power of the jewel going dormant within herself. Her growth has stopped, but she can still feel the power remaining just within her reach, but now is not the time for growth.

For Giantess Kim, now is a time for some action.

She lifts her left foot up out of the building it was trapped in and  swings it out over Lamar Street. Wood and concrete debris pour from her foot as it stomps down onto three tiny cars. They quickly crunch under her sandal, and 1/2" tall people scatter, running out from beneath her high heel in panic.

Kicking her right foot forward, she drags it through what's left of the building. Her toes explode out through the wall of brick and windows that was intact, sending a cloud of rubble into the street as her foot emerges and the giantess steps into total freedom.

Giantess Kim is in the city, a city that is watching and wondering: "What does she want to do?" As if in response, she speaks in her soft, thundering voice.

"I Want To Pleasure Myself With This City... And See How Well You Do The Job... HeHe..." She giggles, while watching a red, topless convertible speeding down the street through the crowd.

Reaching down Giantess Kim grabs this convertible with these jerks, and lifts them up to her crotch. The couple in the car is terrified, and waving their arms, but she only smiles at them. Unbuttoning and pulling her short shorts open, she slides the 2" car down into her lacy underwear. The couple are pounding on her labia with their arms, but she just works them against herself.

"Good... Now Inside Me..." Giantess Kim moans, pushing the 2" car completely up into her vagina.

The crowd explodes into panic as the car disappears into the giantess's panties and she begins fucking it. Her moaning fuels their panic and the tiny people begin to flee the area.

A city bus is stuck in the traffic jam just past Giantess Kim's left foot. The driver is shouting at the passengers to get off the bus, but just as he opens the doors, enormous fingers drop from the sky and surround the bus. The fingers swiftly wrap around the long vehicle, blocking the back door while the entire bus lurches up into the air.

Giantess Kim is bent at her waist, reaching down and picking up the small, 5" long glass and metal shaft of a city bus in her left hand. Unable
to restrain herself, her hand takes it straight to her crotch. Pulling down her underwear with her right hand, Giantess Kim pushes the tiny bus and its dozen passengers up into her immense pussy.

"Ahhhhmazing..." Giantess Kim sighs. "Everything About This Makes Me Feel So Powerful And In Control!" she says, telling the tiny people how it feels to be a fucking giantess.

Her left hand is completely down in her panties, working the dildo-sized bus deeper into her vagina, while her right hand is sliding over her tank top, clutching at the fabric. Snapping out of the moment of pleasure, Giantess Kim looks down at her own hands, and abruptly regains her composure

"Ohhhh! It's Good... But I'm Still Keeping My Clothes On... For The Time Being... HeHe!" She giggles, slipping her left hand out of her underwear while leaving the bus crumpling within her vagina.

Zipping her shorts back up, Giantess Kim swivels her hips as the vehicles within her continue to dump their passengers into her dark wetness. Bending down and scooping a handful of running tinies from the back of the crowd, she lifts them to her chest and drops them down into her tank top, feeling them tumble through her cleavage.

As the crowd disperses, Giantess Kim sets her gaze upon City Hall: a grey, boxy building that rises a bit above her knees. Lifting her right foot, she stomps it down into a small historic structure, feeling an entire wing of the building crush under her sandal. Stomping forward with her left foot, she crushes the plaza next to the Central Library, then continues stepping forward.

From ground level, it is becoming clear that no one can stop her, or even slow her down. But they can listen, hoping to hear the giantess tell them what's going to happen.

"City Hall Is Going To Be Fucked... And Used How I'd Like..." She says while stomping forward.

In just a few steps, Giantess Kim finds herself towering over City Hall, staring down at it with desire, and licking her lips. Stepping onto the lower wings on both sides of the building, her sandals sink down through the roof with ease, burying her toes into the finance and public works departments. Her little thighscraper is now between her naked legs, the rooftop cowering beneath her crotch.

Bending over, she sweeps her fingers into the stream of tinies pouring out the front doors and scoops up a handful. Lifting them up the building, Giantess Kim takes these people past 17 floors of windows, lifts them over the building, then pours them out of her hand onto the rooftop. Taking a second handful, she brings a dozen more of them up to her gorgeous face for a closer look.

"City Hall Is Under My Body... It Feels So Good Brushing Against My Thighs..." She says to her captives, with her hips beginning to sway. Their miniature bodies tickle a bit as they tumble around in her soft palm while gaping up at her in terror.

"Your Fate... Will Be Inside Me... Or Between My Breasts!" Booms Giantess Kim. "Which Do You Want?" She asks, but the tinies' response is only to increase their unintelligible, panicked yelling.

Rolling up the hem of her tank top with her free hand, Giantess Kim's mouth spreads into a wide grin, revealing her lovely teeth, each of which are nearly as big as a tiny person. Bunching the fabric up under her boobs, she creates a makeshift bra that wraps tightly below her breasts.  

"Sooooo Tiny..." She moans, pouring the entire handful down onto her chest. Their 1/2" bodies slide down over her smooth brown skin, over and between her breasts, with their arms and legs pounding in vain against her as they fall. Some slide over the upper surface of her breasts and go down into her top, becoming wedged between her breasts and the fabric of her top. Most, however, go falling through her cleavage, bouncing between her boobs until piling up on the roll of fabric running under her breasts.

One lucky dude happens to slide far enough to the side to land against her nipple. Giantess Kim inhales sharply at the sensation, inflating her breasts and pinning him against the inside of her thin tank top so that his outline can be seen above her nipple's bulge.

While toying with the tinies on her breasts, Giantess Kim's hips have not stopped moving, and her crotch is dipping very close to the rooftop.

"Let's See What I Can Fit In There Now HeHe..." She giggles.

Continuing to swivel her hips over the tinies trapped on the rooftop, Giantess Kim dips lower and lower over them until her bulging pussy grinds into the A/C unit on top of City Hall. The tinies are cowering, and looking up the fabric that is the only thing between them and that huge, hungry pussy. It comes lower, and they watch it crush the maintenance room into the rooftop. Fortunately for them, it was on the other half of the roof, the side without people.

On the ground, people are shocked as they look across the plaza to see a 600 ft tall Latina standing with her feet sunken into the wings of Houston City Hall, and the upper floors of the tower between her naked thighs. Her feet are out of view in the building, but she is only visibly wearing short shorts and a tank top that is rolled up under her breasts.

Looking up past City Hall at the giantess's boobs, there are lumps under the fabric of her top which indicate several dozen people are crawling around up there, and a couple are even climbing up into her hair. Anyone on the ground who isn't fleeing is frozen in shock. They stare at the enormous woman as she lifts her hands up her torso, and her fingers squeeze the people into her breasts. Their gaze follows her huge fingers down her firm, tanned stomach. Her midriff is exposed and undulating erotically as she sighs, sliding her fingertips down into the top of her short shorts. Her fingers slide towards the middle, unbuttoning her shorts.

The giantess's fingers emerge from her short shorts and continue sliding down her hot body before reaching down to City Hall and stroking it like a toy. Her fingertips slide roughly over the facade, breaking windows while feeling and teasing it beneath her body.

Then she bends her knees.

Her crotch crushes down into the top of the building, and screams from the roof intensify as City Hall yields to her power. The beautiful giantess has begun pulling open the front of her short shorts with her fingers, while staring lustfully down at the building she is dominating. Her fingers return to her short shorts, grasping that man-sized zipper, and begin to pull it down.

"First... The Inhabitants Inside Will Be My Toys... Next... The Building Itself Will Become My Toy!" Giantess Kim says, looking down at City Hall.

Her words shock the tiny people even more than her immense presence.

Leaving her short shorts hanging open, Giantess Kim rises up off the building and slides her right hand down into her underwear. When her hand returns, it has extracted a crushed and very wet bus. She tosses the bus aside, and it crashes loudly down into the roof of the library across the street.

Reaching down with both hands, she sticks her fingers in through the windows on the sides of City Hall and feels around for tiny bodies. Pinching several between her fingers, Giantess Kim hauls them out and takes their squirming selves up to her open shorts, and drops them into her underwear.

Five half-inch high people are trapped against her wet pussy by the tight lace of her underwear for a solid minute, teasing Giantess Kim with their pounding limbs. Unable to restrain herself, Giantess Kim's returns her fingers to her underwear and pushes the tinies up into herself.

"Ohhhhhhh... This Is How You Get Service At City Hall..." She moans.

Trapped on the roof, a score of tinies are simply watching their colleagues disappear into Giantess Kim's underwear.

"Various Things Are About To Happen... Some Of You Will Get This Same Fate... Some Between My Breasts... And Some Snacked On HeHe..." She tells them.

Reaching down into the small crowd atop the building with her fingertips, Giantess Kim pinches nearly a dozen bodies and lifts them to her chest and carelessly tosses them into her top. A couple grab ahold of her luscious locks, but most bounce back and forth between her boobs as they fall into the warmth below.

Picking up another group from the roof, she takes these straight to her underwear. Easing her hand down into her panties, she then swiftly pushes them up into her insatiable pussy.

Grabbing the last of the tinies on the rooftop, Giantess Kim rolls them into her open palm then lifts them to her mouth. Her tongue slides out of her mouth and greedily explores her playthings, working its way through the tinies in her hand before slipping back inside.

She holds these saliva-coated tinies up in front of her giant, luscious lips and looks down over their bodies.

"So Delicious... I Want To Savor Every Bit Of This Experience!" She tells her captives.

The tinies freak out, but there is nowhere to escape as her hand tips upward, her head tips back, and her mouth opens wide. Her tongue reaches out to catch them, and everyone in her hand falls down onto the sticky wet flesh, just before it pulls them inside and she shuts her mouth.

Bodies are bouncing around in her mouth like pop rocks as the tinies fight for their lives against her mighty tongue. They roll over her teeth and into her cheeks, where her tongue chases them down and sweeps them back into the middle of her mouth. With everyone on her tongue, Giantess Kim presses them gently up to the roof of her mouth, pinning them there, feeling their fists against her flesh.

"Uhhhhmmmmm... Ohhhhhmmmm..." She moans in her throat while gently twisting her head.

Gravity overcomes her captives and they roll to the back of her mouth and down into the darkness of her throat. Swallowing them all, she opens her eyes and looks down at the fleeing citizens in the streets.

"Very Powerful... And Unstoppable! An Entire City As My Plaything..."
Giantess Kim says, telling the city her feelings. "And Playtime Is Just Beginning! Hee Hee Hee!" She laughs.

Much of the crowd in the plaza has evacuated during her antics, and though Giantess Kim would like to chase them, the crumble of the roof against her thighs is too much to resist. Continuing to move sensuously, she keeps on shifting her hips downward.

Lower and lower, the gigantic sexy woman shows the city her lust, humping her crotch down onto City Hall. The top floor is ground to dust against her shorts, and she can feel the survivors in her vagina roll around as her hips work lower and lower.

Twisting her feet, Giantess Kim grinds her toes further into the wreckage of so many offices. Bending her knees further brings her body lower and lower, down through the next floor, and the one after that. The concrete and wood of the historic building crumbles against her body as she gently humps it to pieces.

The symbol of the might of city government continues crushing beneath Giantess Kim's far mightier body as she moans softly and looks at the surrounding buildings.

"What Else Is In The Neighborhood..." She says to herself.

Looking straight ahead, the veritable wall of skyscrapers rises well over her head. Though unable to see them, she can remember that there are medium-sized high-rises hiding behind them to the right, and a couple miles away outside of downtown is the Medical Center with many more buildings. Turning her head to her left, she sees a couple buildings about her height, and several that would reach her thighs.

Crushing her ass down into the lower stories of her current toy, Giantess Kim sighs and rolls her head past her shoulder, scanning more of her playground behind her to her left. She sees the radio tower at the police station that just so happens to be her height, and out near the suburbs a few scattered skyscrapers rise boldly over the city.

Squatting down into her toy, Giantess Kim smashes her crotch down into the lobby, destroying the last bits of City Hall. All that remains is a two-story-high pile of rubble at her feet.

"It's Too Bad It Couldn't Hold... On To The Next Building!" She says cheerfully, as the city wonders what she will play with next...

Chapter 4 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I Want To Play With Those Buildings That Reach My Thighs... Perfect  Sized Toys!" Giantess Kim says while lifting her feet out of the rubble and stepping forward.

Stomping down Bagby Street, she looks down over the rooftops until her eyes land on a solid looking concrete thighscraper that should serve her nicely. There is an AMC multiplex is in the way, but not for long.

Pressing her toes down into the flat roof, her sandaled feet smash down through it as though it were wafers. The sole of her sandals crush down into the air conditioned theaters half full of with midday matinee viewers. Her spiked heel punches down through the lobby, destroying the concession stand as the roof crumbles down around her lovely foot and buries many of the surprised movie patrons.

Without hesitation Giantess Kim lifts each foot, kicking them forward through several more theaters as she continues to walk through the multiplex. Her toes burst through the outside wall, with rubble pouring down her skin and teasing her as it slides like sand between her toes. Her attention remains focused on her next toy, a sturdy gray building.

Approaching the building, she looks down at it standing before her legs at thigh level. She can see now that it is a parking garage. 19 storys tall, the concrete box full of cars rises next to the Alley Theatre, a low, lumpy concrete building on the same block.

"Let's See If There's Any People In Here To Play With... Or I Might Just Crush It And Move To The Next Building..." Giantess Kim says.

Squatting down on her heels, she peers into the shadows of the garage's upper floors and sees all kinds of sedans and SUVs belonging to the city's tourists.

Once her eyes adjust to the darkness inside, she can see there are few people on the 15th floor, dressed up and getting out of their car. Sticking her fingers into their floor, Giantess Kim's reaches inside, her fingers wriggling into the floor like some tentacled monster.

She can feel cars and trucks crunching against her fingers, and hears the screams of her prey. They must be running, as she can't feel them yet, which only drives her to push her hand deeper into the tall garage.

Giantess Kim is so large that her palm is a too big for the floor, and she ends up crushing the 16th and 14th floors as she reaches in after her tinies. She sends her hand and forearm smashing deep into the garage. Finally feeling them on her fingertips, she curls her fingers, making a fist around her captives and a mess out of the structure inside.

Ripping her hand out the side of the garage sends concrete tumbling 200 ft down over the street below, and Giantess Kim opens her palm to examine her prize. They look to be a family of four, millennials and boomers, with rather nice haircuts. Dropping them onto the roof of the garage, she stands up to her full height.

She is more than twice as tall as the building and towers over the panicked people on its roof. She is staring down at their tiny selves, but the peoples' attention is not on her face, but they are focused on her fingers that are now fiddling with her shorts.

"I Desire Pleasure..." Giantess Kim says slowly, pausing a moment before continuing "As Much As You Can Give Me... 'Cause That's All You Are Good For..."

Stepping forward over the garage, her huge left foot lands in the middle of Prairie Street, crushing an Amazon truck and a sportscar. Her right foot then smashes down through the roof of the theatre, sending her toes down inside while her heel rises from the roofline. The garage is now between Giantess Kim's thighs, and she begins scooting down her shorts with both hands.

The tiny family watches the immense woman squat down, rubbing her inner thighs onto the garage roof and her left knee bumping into the high-rise across the street. It is a black and white striped building as high as her hips, but her knee rips away a large portion of its facade.

The tiny family, trapped on the roof, runs away to the far edge while Giantess Kim lifts her eyes up past them. There is a glassy skyscraper across the street as tall as her breasts, and its windows are lined with people are watching from inside.

Briefly grinding down onto the garage, Giantess Kim lifts up and step forward again, feeling the crush of cars and the theatre beneath the soles of her sandals. Now poised just above the cowering family, with her shorts down just enough to show her lacy underwear, Giantess Kim sighs heavily with anticipation.

"Ahhhhh... You Are Getting Dropped Straight Down Into My Panties..." She tells them.

The dad of the family pulls out a gun and aims up at the impending giantess, but it is too little, too late. Her crotch comes down onto the roof while her fingers reach down and grab them all. Lifting the tiny family up to her panties, Giantess Kim holds open the lacy fabric and drops them down to her nether regions.

She can feel the gun firing, but it is only a tickle on her labia. Pushing these rebels into herself, Giantess Kim feels the gunfire continue inside her vagina, but it only tingles and proves how invincible she is.

"Uhmmm... Fight As Hard As You Can..." The horny giantess moans, biting her lip.

Her eyes lock forward onto the upper floors of the glass skyscraper standing across the street before her. Rising then stepping forward over the street and crushing more cars underfoot, Giantess Kim doesn't hesitate to reach out with both hands and grip the sides of the skyscraper.

Shoving her boobs into the upper floors and rubbing her crotch against it, the aroused giantess grinds her sexy body into the skyscraper. The erotic movements of her hips are causing her short shorts to catch on the floors as she pushes in, and slip down her thighs as she rises with each gyration.

"Pleasure Me... Any Way You Can... Don't Try To Run Or Panic... Or You Will Just Make Things Worse!" Giantess Kim tells her tinies.

People are obviously ignoring her warnings, and Giantess Kim can already hear hundreds of them panicking inside. Loosely holding the skyscraper with outstretched arms, she shoves herself farther into the building. The crush of glass and steel all over her bare legs, firm stomach, and supple breasts is only diminished where the fabric of her clothing remains in the way.

"Please... Please Meeeee..." moans the half-naked giantess as she grinds herself deep into the side of the skyscraper full of frightened people.

Squatting down, Giantess Kim drags her breasts down through floor after floor, ripping away a great gash in the upper side of the skyscraper. She goes down, sinking far enough that her head is below the roof and she can now see into the building. Staring into the floors ripped open by her giant boobs, she sees a chaotic scene of upended furniture, crumbling ceilings, and running people.

People, who still in their ruined offices, stare in awe back into her huge, beautiful face.

"I Want To Make Use Of You... Taste You... Suck On You... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

Before they have a chance to process her words, Giantess Kim leans forwards and presses her lips into the crumbling floors. Kissing the wreckage, she can feel office furniture and support columns, as well as tiny people against her lips, but she wants more.

Closing her eyes and pushing her tongue into the ruins, she begin frenching the broken skyscraper.

"Ummmm... Unhmmm... Oohmmm..." She moans in her throat, tasting bodies on her tongue.

Pushing her tongue all the way out, she sweeps it through the floor, sticking half a dozen tinies to its huge wetness before sucking them all out of their building and into her hot, wet mouth.

Opening her eyes, Giantess Kim stands up while sucking on the captives in her mouth, working them over. Her tongue begins trying to strip off their clothing while she looks down her body at the skyscraper below.

Reaching into the vertical gashes made by her boobs, Giantess Kim scoops her fingers through four floors of wreckage. Pulling out a handful of furniture and tinies, she shoves them -- along with her entire hand -- down into her panties. Working them between her pussy lips, she uses her fingers to fuck them into herself as she continue sucking on those already in her mouth.

"Mmmhhh... Feels Like Bliss... Mmhh... Orgasmic... Mmmmhh... Amazing... Mmmmmh... Powerful! Mmmmhhh... So Many Words To Describe It..." Giantess Kim speaks between moans and sucks.

Though focused on her pleasures, she can hear the steady thrumming of circling news helicopters announcing the arrival of news teams that have come to share her rampage live on TV.

Pushing the tinies in her vagina against her G-Spot, Giantess Kim feels an explosion of pleasure as they pound against it in fury. The surprise causes her to gulp down the tinies in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck! Ohhhhhhh! Moooore!" She moans loudly, demanding pleasure from the city.

Shoving her boobs back into the side of the building, Giantess Kim begin thrusting her hips hard against the skyscraper. She can feel it shudder against her sexy body. Squatting and sliding back down, she drags her breasts way down the side, farther than before. Thrusting upward against the building as she rises back up, she grinds many floors against her panties as she starts getting wild.

Rubble is streaming down her body, making a mess all over her top and shorts, while the few people inside her are making her vagina hungrier than ever.

TV cameras zoom in on Giantess Kim, the most powerful being in the world. News commentary focuses on how gorgeous she is, how she can have anything, do anything, and is out of control using an entire skyscraper for her pleasure.

The side of the skyscraper is becoming quite a mess, but she is too worked up to leave it alone. Squatting and wrapping her arms around the middle of the skyscraper, Giantess Kim uses her mighty muscles to crush her arms and breasts into the building while lifting with her legs.

TV viewers and citizens in the street are aghast as they watch the enormous woman rise. Great cracks form all around the skyscraper, showing her power as she tears it apart in passion.

The skyscraper is heavy, and Giantess Kim shoves her upper body into it, pushing the top half of the building over. It tips away and crashes down onto a lower building across the street, leaving a ragged mess that rises only to her mid-thighs.

Giggling and smiling down at it, she swings a bare leg up over the remaining building and mounts it. Her huge sandaled foot crashes down into the street, stopping the tinies fleeing out the front door as the shock knocks them down on their backs where they can only gaze up the towering curvaceous legs.

Humping down on the doomed building, Giantess Kim shoves her crotch down into it, thrusting deeper and deeper, but she can't feel anything getting through her unzipped shorts, and her pussy is so hungry...

Chapter 5 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dammit! Gotta' Strip 'Em Off!" Roars Giantess Kim, cursing her shorts while standing back up over her building toy.

Helicopters maneuver for a better angle as the 600 ft woman steps forward onto Memorial Drive. She glares down at her clothing and reaches for her shorts. Using both hands, she pushes her short shorts down over her ass and drops them.

People flee from her feet as the shorts drop down her smooth legs and land, covering her sandaled feet. Kicking them away down the busy street, Giantess Kim's attention turns to her underwear. Pulling at the lacy panties with both hands, she simply tears the thin fabric away and off of her hot body before dropping the torn lingerie onto an intersection where the huge lace drapes over traffic lights.

Turning around, and facing her toy now wearing only a rolled up tank top and high-heel sandals, Giantess Kim mounts it once again.

She now feels the tickle of destruction on her naked pussy for the first time. Sighing deeply at the touch of skyscraper on her labia, she grinds herself forward to rub her clitoris into the elevator core.

"Fuuuhck Yeahhhhh..." moans Giantess Kim. Working the solid core of the skyscraper up and into her pussy with smooth humping motions, she feels the steel and concrete slide against her genitals. Unable to stop, she pushes down, breaking more floors against her naked thighs and driving the elevator shafts higher and higher into her body.

"More... Lots More..." Giantess Kim moans as her hungry vagina gets its first taste of a building. "I Wanna' Fuck This Building As Much As It Can Take..."

Humping down deeper and deeper, the giant woman sends her ass and crotch down into her toy. She feels floors being jammed up between her ass cheeks, and the tingle on her fleshy glutes as they crush away the outer floors and walls. Tinies and their office furniture are jammed farther up into her tight ass as she just keeps fucking their workplace.

"Deeper! Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... Ohhhhh!!!" Giantess Kim cries aloud, as down through floor after floor of office delight she goes.

A bundle of concrete elevator shafts is filling her vagina and squishing any survivors left inside. She feels them jamming up against her cervix. She shudders in pleasure as the shafts begin to break within her body. The sensation of her ass becoming clogged with concrete as she pushes down harder than ever is only awakening more desire.

Weakening with pleasure, her legs hesitate and cause her massive body to drop all the way down to the ground, crushing what's left of the skyscraper under and within her horny-ass self.

Standing and rubbing her hands over her breasts, Giantess Kim grabs at the fabric of her tank top. Pulling the thin garment up over her head with both hands sends her delightful breasts bouncing into freedom over to the city. She stretches her arms up to the sky, enjoying the sunshine on her naked brown skin. Now standing over the ruins of a skyscraper wearing only a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals, she shows off her unbelievably sexy self in full view of the circling TV helicopters.

"Uhhhhnnhhhh..." She sighs with her arms stretched high over her head. The sense of freedom and power over everything is so arousing that she needs more action. "On To The Next... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim, dropping her arms to her sides.

Kicking her foot through a parking garage, she relishes the crush of cars and concrete against her toes as she steps up to an apartment building on the next block. Looking it over she sees that it is a modern design, with alternating vertical stripes of glass, stone, and balconies. Smiling down at the rooftop, she is glad that it rises just to her waist.

Nudging her wet, dirty pussy against some balconies, Giantess Kim giggles at the feeling of them breaking against her labia and clit. Reaching down with both hands, she feels the upper floors of the building. Sliding her fingers over the architectural detail, she pokes at the windows before sinking her hands into the floor just below her crotch.

Humming softly, she pushes her hands around in the building, breaking everything until she's ready. Lifting with her arms, the giant woman easily tears the upper floors off the building and lift them to her boobs. Bringing the top of the building closer, she presses these floors against her naked breasts. She feels the crunch of concrete on her nipples, and they quickly become hard, swelling into the floors she is holding.

Stepping back onto a parking lot, Giantess Kim impales an SUV with the spiked heel of her left sandal. She sighs, feeling the rubble falling down her naked body as it tumbles from her chest to the street below.

Tinies in the apartment building stare up in shock at where their ceiling used to be, and now seeing a sexy giantess grinding a portion of their building into her boobs.

Rolling her shoulders a bit, Giantess Kim causes her breasts to wiggle deeper into
the portion she is holding. She can feel people pounding on her boobs, and she wants a closer look. Raising her knee, she brings the portion she is holding down, snapping it in half over her leg.

Tossing one half aside, Giantess Kim lifts the remaining half to her face so that she can see inside the apartments. She smiles in at the rattled tinies who were just fighting against her boobs.

"Ohh... Were You Afraid Of My Big Breasts? Afraid They Would Crush You?" She asks mockingly before continuing in a low, sultry voice. "Well You Should Be... Because I'm Going To Use You... Like Mere Toys... Playthings For My Lust..."

A few people are staring out the open side of their apartments at the gigantic woman's beautiful face as she speaks to them, but most are scrambling around trying to stand up despite the instability of the structure in her hands

"Hee Hee Hee..." She giggles at their helpless reaction. "Problem Is... My Nipples Still Want You..."

Lowering the half back to her breasts, Giantess Kim pushes the ragged open end of the floors up against herself. Her nipples are hard and she can feel the building breaking against them as she grinds this stack of floors into her supple breasts.

People trapped inside are running to the opposite side of the floors as the giantess crushes it harder against herself, sending her nipples chasing after them.

"There's No Escape..." She moans. "Come And Suck Me..."

Twisting the mess against her smooth breasts until there is barely anything left, Giantess Kim finally feels tinies pounding her nipples in terror.

"Yeeesssss..." She sighs, unable to restrain herself from crushing everything against her naked torso. Her fingers follow the ruins down her torso, down her stomach all the way to her crotch. Rubbing herself, she then slips her fingers up into her vagina. There is so much debris inside, she begins extracting the elevator shafts from the last building, letting the ruins fall between her feet. Clearing her vagina, Giantess Kim is aroused and impatient. She steps forward and straddles her latest apartment building toy.

Her swollen, wet pussy is hovering over two dozen terrified tenants in the top remaining floor as she stares down at them.

"I Want It Nice And Deep... To Feel Everything Inside Me..." She says. Using her fingers to hold herself open, Giantess Kim gives the tenants a view into their hot, steamy fate. Dipping down until her pussy touches the floor, she then slowly chases the inhabitants across the building with her open pussy lips. Sliding her ass over the building, walls, furniture, and more are all crushed against her crotch as she chases everyone into a corner.

"I Want You Nice And Deep Too... Don't You Want To Feel What It's Like
Inside Me?" She asks.

With nowhere to go, the trapped tenants can only watch as the enormous woman moves over them. Her fingers reach out and push the wall from behind, edging them closer to her. With a passionate exclamation, she descends
rapidly, her enormous pussy swallowing over 20 people.

"Yeah! Goood... Deeeeeeper..." Sighs Giantess Kim, sending her fingers in after the people, pushing the crowd against her G-spot. Backing up, she positions herself over the apartment building's structural core, and nudges the top of the broken elevator shafts. They feel good, and Giantess Kim proceeds to push herself down onto the shafts, sending them up in herself after the terrified tenants.

"Ohhhhh! I Need To Use This City Badly... I Want To Fuck And Rule With My Power!" Giantess Kim says for all to hear. Humping herself down onto her toy, she sees people evacuating from its lower floors into the street. She watches them chaotically running under her tall heels and staring up her gorgeous legs as she works her sexy body into their doomed building.

"Moooore..." She moans, as she feels the elevator shafts filling her vagina and threatening to enter her cervix as she drops powerfully down onto her toy. Her ass is grinding into so much rubble that she can feel it plugging her anus while she reaches for her breasts. Massaging her generous boobs in her hands, she continues moaning and sinking deeper into her building. Revelling in the pleasurable sensations, Giantess Kim looks through half-lidded eyes down at the streets below her.

Citizens in the streets everywhere are running, running in fear of the fucking giantess, in fear of her incredible power. The news reporters are catching everything on camera and dropping questions into their commentary:
    How much power does she want?
    How could one woman become so big?
    How much more could she need to find satisfaction?

"Uhnhhh... I Want All The Power... Uhmmnhh... My Height Is Pure Perfection! Uhhhnh... I Can Feel Everyone... Ohhhhhh... And Everything Crushed Under My Body... Yeahhh... And Inside Me..." Giantess Kim moans though she cannot hear and doesn't care what the TV news is asking about her.

Lost in the pleasure of fucking her toy, Giantess Kim slowly crushes down through more floors. The building itself continues to crumble beneath her naked body, rubble sliding down her back and stomach as she drops down through the middle of the building. Her breasts hit the portion still standing in front of herself, and then she lets her legs go weak. Dropping all the way to the ground, Giantess Kim jams the elevator shafts up into herself, feeling them crush against the top of her vagina and cervix. Leaning forward, she spreads her arms and embraces the portion of the building still standing in front of her. Leaning hard into it, her breasts smash through walls and floors, crushing into the structure as she pushes it over with her chest.

Moving with it, Giantess Kim goes forward, falling down as the collapsing apartment building lands atop another building across the street. She ends up on top of the entire mess of broken buildings, landing on her hands and knees and goes on rubbing her breasts into it as her vagina remains jammed full of pleasure.

Rolling onto her side, she delights in the feeling of destruction and debris rubbing over her naked body. Her moaning eventually becomes giggling as she looks up at the tallest skyscraper in the city towering high overhead, then over at all the knee-high buildings to her right.

"Ohhh... Ha Ha Ha!" She laughs loudly. "Those Knee-High Buildings Will Make Nice Toys... Lets Play With Them..."

Chapter 6 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing back up on her feet, Giantess Kim looks down at her huge naked body and black high-heeled sandals. She's quite dirty now, and starts wiping her hands over herself, brushing herself off.

"Hmmmm..." She moans. It feels good touching herself all over, and she lingers around her breasts. Working her way lower on her body, she spends extra time cleaning the outside of her shaved pussy before extracting the ruins of the elevator shafts from herself. Finishing cleaning, she steps across Main street, positioning her indomitable self over a boxy, black and white horizontally-striped building that only reaches her knees.

Looking down at the building between her legs, she notices that it's a boring thing, so stiff and bland. Moving to her left, then her right, Giantess Kim starts swaying with it, pushing it back and forth between her calves. It's occupants begin to pour into the street, staring up at the giant woman dancing with their little office building.

Giantess Kim is just too much woman for such a structure, and the building soon cracks and begins to crumble. Portions of the walls break off and slide down the smooth bare skin of her calves, revealing more of the interior. The building breaks and collapses until the entire thing is a pile of dust all over her giant feet.

Lifting her eyes from the mess below herself, Giantess Kim looks down Texas Street. There are a few large, boxy, knee-high buildings, but past them she spies a historical hotel. Slender, and rising just to crotch level, it is across the street from a wider -- but just as slender -- modern apartment building that is only a bit taller.

Stomping down Texas Street, her naked hips sway and breasts bounce lightly with each ground-shaking stride as she evaluates her options.

"Tough Choices... The Hotel... I Think That Would Be A Good Start..." Says Giantess Kim, identifying her next toy, as she fixes her gaze on the Cambria Hotel.

Passing a thigh-high building on her left, the enormous woman reaches down, dipping her fingers into the rooftop pool as she passes. "Accidentally" taking a step to her left she then lands her foot in the middle of a two-story building, which crushes nicely before stepping forward to crush another of similar size under her right foot.

Arriving next to the hotel, she can see that it is actually built in a "U" shape, with thin sections forming the "U". The thinnest section is also the tallest, with a pointed roof cowering just below her moist pussy. Swinging her left leg around the other side of the hotel, Giantess Kim nudges herself down onto the pointed roof, feeling how well it fits between her pussy lips.

"Yeahhh..." She moans, looking down her body, staring into the pool in the center of the low apartments across the street. She smiles, seeing women still in that pool, obviously shocked by her presence.

"It's Oh So Much Better Being A Giantess..." Giantess Kim tells the tiny women. "All This Power And Control... I Do What I Want... When I Want... And No One Is Stopping Me!!!" Twisting her hips on the hotel for emphasis, she moans softly.

"And... I Get To Fuck Your Buildings Like This! Hee Hee!" She giggles while rolling her head over her shoulders. With the roof already inside herself, Giantess Kim's feels her pussy begging for more of the hotel. Her hips begin moving down and up, working the top of the tall building in and out.

"Uhhhnh... Uhmmm... Yeahhhh..." She moans in time with each stroke, pushing the building deeper into her ravenous vagina.

There is a group of tough guys down in the street trying to stop the gigantic woman by attacking her toes. It's hilarious, because even her little toe is as tall as these attackers.

Squeezing the top of the hotel inside herself, Giantess Kim breaks it off in her vagina, revealing the hotel's elevator shafts and stairwells at the top of the building. Bending way over at her hips, her fingers reach down from the sky and pluck the bald men in camo from their place on her sandal and lift them up her sexy body. Taking them up to the top of the hotel and dropping them into a stairwell, she smiles down at them over her naked breasts.

"Don't You Guys Ever Have Anything To Do But Bother Women? Let's See Who Gets To The Ground First..." She says, moving her crotch back over their section of the building. Using her fingers to spread herself open, she sees them disappear down the stairs just before taking the hotel into
herself.

Thrusting down with fast, hard strokes, Giantess Kim set her breasts bouncing and feels the core of the hotel jamming up inside and filling her vagina. The rest of the high-rise hotel is far too wide to fit inside of her, but she delights in the feeling of its floors crushing against the bare skin of her thighs.

"Aaaahhhh... Uhhhhhh... AHHhhhh!" She moans loudly with each deep, powerful stroke. The hotel is only half her size, but it was built to last.

"Yesssssss... Fuuuuck... Uhhhhmmm..." She moans, crushing more and more stories up into herself.

Chapter 7 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here in the middle of downtown Houston on a sunny afternoon, and it's... it's impossible!" The reporter on the TV screen yells into his microphone.

"There's a gorgeous 600 foot tall woman... appears to be in her twenties... and she's rampaging through the city! She isn't wearing anything except a pair of black high-heeled sandals, the straps of which are as thick as I am tall!" He pauses while the camera zooms in on her toes, then pulls back to show her entire body as she squats into a building.

"She's isn't just huge, though! She's incredibly aroused! She just started using the Cambria Hotel! It's unbelievable how worked up she is!" His voice is drowned out by a thunderous moan of pleasure from the giantess.

"She's thrusting down onto it with gusto! Ramming herself down on the tall brick structure... it's crumbling beneath her powerful body!" He is gasping and at a loss for words as he lowers the microphone.

"What's it gotta be like using a building like that?" He asks, his voice dwindling before the screen cuts back to the news room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giantess Kim shoves five floors of elevator shafts and stairwells into her vagina in a single stroke. Again and again she thrusts herself down. Down, down, down she shoves her horny-ass body as her puny attackers and dozens of other people in the hotel's core are swallowed by her tremendous pussy.

"It Feels So Amazing... So Powerful! I Want More Pleasure... More Of Your City As My Toy..." She moans between thrusts. Her great ass comes crushing down to earth atop a pile of what used to be a historic hotel, the impact shaking the entire neighborhood.

"Ohhhhh! More!" Cries the horny giantess as she gets onto her hands and knees.

Crawling over Austin Street, she positions her torso over an 8-story apartment complex. The building fills the entire block in the shape of a hollow square. There is a large swimming pool in the center of the building with several very frightened women.

Planting her hands in the streets on opposite sides of the block, Giantess Kim's naked breasts sway seductively over the rooftop as she looks straight down at the pool and the women below.

The women had been splashing around and day drinking, but have now gotten out of the pool and are staring, staring up at the enormous giantess, up at her pendulous breasts and screaming...

"Can't Let You Escape... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

Her long, dark hair slides down over her shoulders, cascading down into the courtyard. Twisting her head left and right causes her gorgeous mass of hair to sweep the helpless, flailing women back into the pool.

Giantess Kim scoots back, lowering her head into the open courtyard and crushing her breasts down onto the roof. Puckering her lips, she presses her mouth down into the pool and begins sucking. Sucking up the whole pool full of water, along with the women into her mouth, she then rises up and sits on her legs. Tipping her head back, the thirsty giantess swallows the contents of the pool, refreshing herself a little.

Looking around a bit, Giantess Kim sees that there is another skyscraper to her left that rises just higher than her hips. A block ahead is Minute Maid Park, the big baseball stadium with the retractable roof, and the roof happens to be open.

'I want that skyscraper! The stadium will have plenty of people but harder to fuck.' Thinks Giantess Kim to herself.

Looking closer at the 28-story apartment building across the street, she sees balconies running up the nearest corner. Smiling, she spots someone on an upper balcony.

"Would You Like A Closer Look?" She asks the awestruck man.

Rising up to her full height, Giantess Kim steps into the street, and stomps her foot down into the middle of the intersection below the column of balconies. Pushing her pussy up against the corner balcony, she grinds her clit into the side of the apartments, scaring the tiny man back inside.

Looking down, she can see the long, slim form of the apartment tower below herself filling a 1/3rd of the block. A low wing of the building fills the rest of the block, with a pool on top of it. Focusing down onto the pool as she humps the building, Giantess Kim notices there are people swimming in it!

"Uhmmmm... What Are You Up To? Want To Have Some Fun With Me? HeHe..." She giggles, humping the corner one last time.

Stepping completely into La Branch St, Giantess Kim moves around to the other side of the building. Standing next to the low, pool-topped portion of the building, she sweeps her eyes down the wide side of the apartment skyscraper and stares at the pool below. A dozen people are in the grassy courtyard around the pool, and they are all staring up at her while she stares down at over her naked breasts at them.

"Let's Try Some Squats..." She says, stepping forward and putting a foot in each street on opposite sides of the building.

Spreading her legs over the courtyard gives everyone below a perfect view of her naked pussy, a view which only becomes better as she brings her enormous self down. Slowly dropping her ass down onto the pool courtyard, Giantess Kim rubs her pussy over the terrified citizens, feeling them on her sensitive wetness.

"Give It To Me..." She moans, reaching out and grabbing the tower portion of the building. Her fingers smash through four floors of the facade as she grips the skyscraper in front of herself, staring into the windows so close to her beautiful face.

Tenants inside feel the building shake, and on the upper floors they look out their windows to see the huge brown eyes of the giantess staring back at them.

"Oh... You're Fucked... All Of You..." Booms her mighty voice as the building shudders in her grip. "Because Your Building... Is About To Become My Newest Sex Toy!"

Licking her lips and grinding her pussy down into the pool garden below, Giantess Kim continues speaking to everyone trapped within the target of her passions.

"I Want Your Building... I Want To Use It... Uhhhmm... As My Sex Toy...And I Get... What I Want..." She says, feeling the crush of the building below on her crotch, and the water from the pool splashing her pussy.

Leaning forward, Giantess Kim arches her back, driving her breasts deep into the structure while pushing herself forward. Feeling her supple, naked boobs spread as she shove them into the side of the building, she moans and grinds her pussy down through the courtyard into the floor below.

Flexing her powerful leg muscles, Giantess Kim rises from a squatting position, dragging her chest up the side of the skyscraper. She can feel floor after floor of apartments crushing down onto her breasts and smashing through her cleavage. She rises up until her breasts rip through the roof and she is standing over the crumbling skyscraper. Debris is falling from her naked breasts as she reaches a hand down to her crotch to finger a tenant stuck on her labia up into herself.

Raising her left foot, Giantess Kim brings it down into the middle of the ruined courtyard, her sandaled foot sinking through the remaining floors of parking and retail.

"Ohhhh... You're Fucked..." She moans, feeling the rubble pouring down over her foot and between her toes as they sink down into the basement.

Swinging her right leg up and over the building, her left foot pivots, grinding around in the building, before her crotch slams down through the top three stories. Giantess Kim mounts her toy, despite it being a little too tall. But now, with all the sensations of destruction on her naked pussy, she starts humping back and forth on it, pushing apartments between her ass cheeks and against her mons as she makes this luxury high-rise pleasure her.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Ha Ha Haaaa!" She laughs in delight as the building crushes beneath her magnificent body, but it just isn't enough.

Reaching for her breasts with both hands, Giantess Kim caresses her beautiful flesh as she pushes her crotch down deeper into the skyscraper, feeling the rubble trickling down her naked thighs. Screams and sirens form the music of the city as she fucks the desirable real estate.

Down in the streets people are mostly fleeing, but a few stop to watch and wonder:
    "Why our city?"
    "Who is she?"
    "What could such a giant woman need from us?"

"Such Pleasure... I'm So Powerful!" Moans Giantess Kim as she squeezes her breasts then turns her attention to the streets below.

No one can argue with Giantess Kim's power as she crushes yet another prominent skyscraper beneath her horny-ass body.

"Ohhhh... Uhhhmmm..." she moans in a voice like feminine thunder that echoes off the buildings of downtown.

There are still people running from the apartment skyscraper, but with all the rubble falling from above, not many are making it to safety. Several have huddled under the arch of Giantess Kim's sandal using her foot as shelter while she fucks their skyscraper, but as her colossal ass drops down to her ankles, her heel begins to rise.

Giantess Kim is moving forward, pushing her upper body through the rest of the building, and her hands are descending from her chest. Huge fingers sweep down from the sky, reaching around her feet, and people are caught, taken up in her beautiful hand to her pleasures above.

Giantess Kim turns through the destroyed building doing a 180, and coming to rest on her knees, looming over the pile of rubble as she takes the handful of fighting citizens into her vagina.

Many people are running to their cars in the parking lot across the street, or jumping in any vehicle with a door unlocked as the skyscraper-sized woman keeps inserting victims and vehicles.

    "Not So Fast" booms a voice from above, and fingers reach out again,
grabbing two SUVs that haven't made it out of the lot. Both are taken to a
swift fate between Giantess Kim's thighs.

    More than a dozen more vehicles are snatched away and disappear into
Giantess Kim's voracious pussy before the crowd has dispersed enough that
she begins to stand to her full height again.

    "Power... And Pleasure..." She moans while stroking her pussy with one
hand while stretching to her full height and running her other hand back
through her long, dark hair. Her colossal curvaceous body towers over the
neighborhood of medium-sized buildings and terrified crowds.

Chapter 8 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facing away from the downtown skyscrapers, the rampaging giantess looks over the remaining tall buildings in front of her, which are the courthouse and justice center a couple blocks away. She then lowers her eyes and focuses on the 12-story brick building across the street.

"Lets Have Some Fun With You First..." Giantess Kim says to the old brick structure.

Giantess Kim turns, and steps over the historic brick building on the next block. It only rises to her knees, and she looks down at it with an inquisitive expression. Bending over, she extends her right index finger and pushes down on the roof. Her finger swiftly sinks into the building, but she keeps going.

Down into the building she pushes her hand, feeling the floors break beneath her finger like graham crackers, and the rubble scraping her skin as her arm sinks into the building. Sounds of crashing and breaking escape through the windows as she pushes her forearm deeper into it, penetrating the building.

Getting down on her knees, Giantess Kim leans over the building as she pushes her arm  inside the building, all the way to her elbow. Pushing farther, she finally feels her fingers hit the ground beneath the foundation. She then flexes her arm muscles and sends her arm exploding out the side of the building, ripping through the walls and freeing her hand in the messiest way possible.

Leaning even farther over the half-ruined building, her hair flows down over it, and she watches it fall down the sides to the city street below as she plants her hands on the ground on each side of the building.

Looking at her chest, she sees her ample breasts dangling over the puny building's rooftop. Bending her arms, Giantess Kim comes down as though doing a push-up, smashing her naked breasts down into the building. Bricks and concrete explode away under the force of her boobs as the ruins tease her nipples. She keeps going, all the way down until nothing is left but her sexy self laying atop a downtown block, her huge smiling face hovering two stories above the ground, watching the tiny stragglers run.

"Hee Hee Hee..." The giantess giggles, her beautiful hair flowing over the street, blocking escape and shadowing her face just above the intersection. Cars that were unprepared have driven into her hair and her silky strands have wrapped around half a dozen axles, trapping these vehicles against her body.

Hands and arms abruptly appear as she reaches forward into both streets in front of herself. Splaying her fingers over each street like a rake, she draws her hands back, sweeping fleeing stragglers towards her face. Gathering them into the crowded intersection, she can see them staring at her, just below her nose. Opening her giant mouth wide and lowering her face, she covers the crowd with her lips, and presses them down into the ground.

"Uhmmm... Mmmmmm..." purrs Giantess Kim, kissing the street and feeling the dozens of people captured in her mouth, along with the crush of rubble on her naked breasts and clitoris.

Inhaling sharply, she sucks the tinies up into her mouth before rising from the street. Giantess Kim pushes herself up until she is sitting on her legs, watching the bricks and debris raining from her smooth brown skin. The chaos in her mouth intensifies, and she responds by tipping her head back and swallowing. Sliding her fingers down her neck, she enjoys the feeling of her latest snack going down her throat and succumbing to her sexy body.

Continuting to slide her fingers down her neck, she feels her smooth collarbones, then slips her fingertips down into her cleavage. Feeling the brush of her hair over her breasts, she runs her fingers into her hair and finds two of the trapped cars. Taking ahold of these cars, she rolls them between her fingers before grinding them into her breasts.

She is enjoying the warm afternoon sun on her skin, and now she notices the sun dipping lower in the sky, reminding her that she has already been rampaging for a couple hours now.

"Let's See What I Can Do With One Of These Skyscrapers... HeHe..." She giggles, rising to her feet.

Stomping into the next block, Giantess Kim looks down at a half-empty parking lot, while feeling the fullness within herself. Reaching into her pussy with her right hand, she begins extracting things from her rather full vagina, while her eyes remain on her next plaything.

"Ahhh... Ooooohh... There..." She moans, undulating sensuously at her own touch. Piles of broken, unidentifiable debris fall from her crotch and crash into the parking lot below until she is satisfied with her efforts. Continuing to run her fingertips over her genitals, Giantess Kim points at the Justice Center 2 blocks away with her free hand.

Striding forward down San Jacinto St, her beautiful sandaled feet crush abandoned cars and trucks as her towering, sexy body moves over the grassy plaza until she is looming over the 350 ft tall Justice Center.

Only as high as her waist, the building is nearly as wide as the block, and with an arched crown over the rooftop deck. Men and women in suits, (presumably lawyers) have been pouring out the front door, but evacuation stops once her two huge feet are on both sides of the doorway

"Nowhere To Run... You And Your Building Only Exists To Satisfy Me Now..." Giantess Kim says.

Screams rise from the rooftop cafe of the Justice Center at her words. Her hands reach down to the rooftop, her fingers working the crowd scattering from their tables and chairs. Plucking up judges and lawyers alike, Giantess Kim lifts them up her body. The first handfuls end up between her hands and a soft place: pressed against her breasts, where they are suffocating against warm woman flesh.

"All Your Influence...  All Your Power... All Insignificant Next To One Woman's Power... My Power... Hee Hee..." She laughs.

Releasing her breasts, Giantess Kim lets their bodies fall while she reaches out and punches the top of the building. She then uses her hand to scoop out a trench through its upper floors.

Stepping around to the side street, she swings her leg up and over the Justice Center, dropping her crotch down into the trench, mounting the
building. She feels her foot smash down through the annex at the back of
the building and the tickle of crumbling concrete on her toes, thighs, and
crotch.

"I'm The Power In This City... I'm Gonna' Fuck This Building 'Till It's Nothing..." She says aloud as her wet pussy smashes down into floors of offices, catching people off guard who find themselves being pushed up into her crotch.

"Ohhh! Use Your Skills... Satisfy Me If You Can... Hee Hee" she laughs while shifting her hips forward and back, grinding herself into more offices.

"Ohhhhhh... Come On..." Giantess Kim moans as she feels more of the building and its occupants pounding on her flesh.

Reaching down the side of the building with both hands, her fingers are on a hunt for more tinies. Pushing them in through the windows, her fingers go deep inside, until they find what they are looking for. Smiling, Giantess Kim pulls out squirming people in both hands, lifting them up to her chest.

Humping down deeper, using her legs, she starts fucking the building like she means it. Both of her hands reach between her breasts, where they smear her playthings up over her boobs, down the sides, and ending up against her nipples.

"Uhhhmmmm... Ahhhhmmmmm... Ooooohhhh..." she moans harder and deeper while fucking her toy harder and deeper.

Releasing her boobs, Giantess Kim drops her hands farther down the building this time. Without hesitation, she rips large chunks out of the building with each hand, and lifts the offices and rubble to her lovely face.

Bringing the largest chunk of building to her open mouth, she takes a bite out of it as though it were cake. Swallowing her first bite, she sees people squirming through the rubble inside. Lifting it back to her mouth, she sticks out her tongue and uses it to lick them out of the chunk before she drops the rest of the rubble to the ground.

Lifting the chunk in her other hand to her face, she opens her mouth wide, showing the doomed people on her tongue to those in the chunk of building in her hand. Swallowing everyone in her mouth, she repeats the process with the chunk in her left hand.

"Mmmhhhh... Fuck Me Harder..." moans the insatiable giantess as she feels the crush of the building and office equipment on her genitals.

Beginning to swivel her hips, Giantess Kim pushes lower into the Justice Center, grinding her pussy into it all. Her open hands reach down to her crotch buried in the building. Spreading her labia wide, she pushes herself down into the core of the building.

"Uuhhhh... Oohhhhh... Yeaaahhhh!!!" Giantess Kim moans loudly, her body singing with pleasure.

Her pussy has found the structural core of the building with its firm elevator shafts, and her giant body is working them deeper into herself.

"Deeeper!!! Haaaarder!!!" she wails, demanding more from her toy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The giantess's moaning is deafening as the sun dips to the horizon, and her body crushes down into the middle of the Justice Center. She is rapidly fucking it to the ground as news helicopters swoop in for a close-up.

They focus their wide-angle lenses in on the enraptured giantess as nighttime approaches. The golden rays of the setting sun illuminate her gloriously nubile body and the TV cameras are catching every detail. Sweeping from her sandaled foot blocking the front doors, up her smooth, toned legs, they zoom in on her naked crotch buried out of sight in the crumbling building. Up her undulating stomach to her ample, bouncing breasts, many cameramen are too distracted to continue. Those that do, reach her gorgeous moaning face, and pan out to show the tangle of her long, black hair as she tosses her head while moaning with giantess pleasure.

She is forcing the strongest of city structures to give her what she needs, but the giantess is just too powerful for a building half her size to last long. Yet, even at her size, her pussy can only fit the building's elevator shafts through into her vagina.

"Ahhhhh... Oooohhhh!!!" She wails, sinking down into the lower half of the building, the entire skyscraper swaying and smashing against her body. She's nearly destroyed another government building under her incredibly sexy self, what could she possibly do next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flexing her legs and pounding her way through the remaining stories, Giantess Kim makes it down to the ground floor. Grabbing the remaining chunks of the building and grinding them against her breasts, she finally feels the last of the building turn to dust under her huge ass.

The news helicopters swooping in for close-ups are caught off guard as Giantess Kim quickly stands to her feet, her head, shoulders, and breasts rising up past them until they are left looking at her navel. The pilots swiftly regret their foolish bravado as her huge hands reach out and swat their whirlybirds down, sending them spiraling to the streets where they explode in balls of fire.

"Damn Paparazzi..." She says, running her fingers through her hair. Feeling the crunch of one of her car hair ornaments, she plucks it out and crushes it between her fingers.

Stepping across the plaza to the courthouse, Giantess Kim looks down at this building. Also over 300 ft tall, this one has a dome on top, with a little cupola like a nipple in the center. Bending over and putting her mouth on the top of the dome, Giantess Kim begins to suck on it.

"Uhmmm... Mmmhhh..." she rumbles in her throat, and it isn't long before her tongue slips out. Licking over the top of the dome, she tastes it, feeling the metal bend beneath her tongue, before baring her teeth and taking a bite out of the top of the dome. Her bite rips open a hole that reveals a meeting of stuffy old lawmakers on the top floor, shocked to see the giant naked woman overhead.

"Let's Play With You! I'm Gonna Put You To Real Work HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

Before the men can react, her huge fingers reach down through the hole in the roof, plucking several council members up, carrying them between her fingers. They have a short trip, straight to her shaved pussy, covered in the dust of the city's buildings. Lifting them to her messy wetness, she brushes their bodies against her colossal genitalia.

"Ohhhh... You Can't Stop Me... I'm Too Big For You..." She moans, feeling their hands and feet on her labia and clit.

Pushing them up between her swollen pussy lips, their screams are silenced as her fingers show them the way inside.

"Can't Even Please Me... But You'd Better Try... Hee Hee..." Giantess Kim giggles, using her empty hands to tear away the rest of the domed rooftop.

"And The Rest Of You... I Want You Now!!!" She booms, swinging her leg over the courthouse and mounting it.

Her enormous crotch covers the chamber, with her huge pussy drooling and ready. Spreading herself open, she shows the council a glimpse of their colleagues inside of herself.

"Fucked To Death Is Your Fate!" Giantess Kim snarls down at the city council.

Panic erupts in the chamber at her words, and the council members turn to flee, but it is far too late. Her huge fingers release her pussy, and those ten 25' fingers drop down from the sky. Columns of tanned flesh, they begin sweeping everyone in the chamber towards the giant wet pussy. Kicking and pounding on the giantess does nothing but excite her as 30 people are pushed against her crotch.

"Ohhhhh!!! Keep Fighting Meeeee!!!" She roars, using her fingers to push the indignant men into herself one by one.

Feeling each of their bodies entering hers, Giantess Kim is surprised the old duffers have so much fight in them. It isn't long before the chamber is cleared, but she needs more. Rotating her hips forward, she pushes her hungry pussy down through the floor into the next story of the building.

Lights across the city are turning on as darkness falls. Most of downtown still has power, though not the portion Giantess Kim has -- and still is -- fucking to ruin. The ambient light of the city illuminates the gorgeous giantess with a soft glow as she humps the courthouse with the city council in her vagina.

"This Is My City Now... Uhmmm... My Fuck Toys... Ooooohh... My Playground..." She moans as she feels the last of the leadership succumb to her sex.

Looking up and out towards the lit side of downtown, Giantess Kim is delighted to see the undamaged buildings of all heights as she fucks her toy and moans her pleasure.

"Ahhhh... Arghhhh... Uhnghhh..." Giantess Kim grunts as she shoves her naked self down through floor after floor of the courthouse. No one could have survived such destruction, but she is only more worked up as she stands to her feet.

"Time To Take It Downtown! More Toys For Me!" Giantess Kim says gleefully.

Stomping down the darkened streets of the Theater District, the colossal woman crushes a few of the remaining low buildings without even pausing her stride. She is heading right for the Central Business District where windows are lit and the city is alive with activity.

Facing a wall of skyscrapers at the edge of the District, Giantess Kim decides to head straight for the shortest one. It is a glassy tower on the opposite side of the block, rising only to her navel, with a 7 story high parking garage on the near side. With the fading daylight, the lit interior of the offices puts everyone and their boss on display.

"Look At All Those People Running Around Inside!" She exclaims. Then, giggling to herself, Giantess Kim reaches forward and plunges both of her hands through the windowed walls of 5 Houston Center. The lighting around her hands flickers as circuits overload and sparks fly, but curling her fingers through three floors of office workers fills her hands with people and furniture.

Lifting this treasure to her breasts, Giantess Kim gently cups her captives under her massive boobs, letting the sheer size of her breasts snuff out the people in her hands. Wiping her hands on her hips, the giant woman reaches back into the holes in the building, scooping out two more handfuls and lifting both to her face. The terrified people in her hands look into the lusty eyes of a giantess before she speaks.

Chapter 9 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night is falling across Houston Texas, and the heat of the day has faded into a warm, humid evening. This is not a quiet night, as the sounds of screams and sirens fill the air and portions of downtown are in smoking ruin. A 600 ft tall woman towers over the chaos in the streets, chaos she has caused with her play. Streets where people are running from the parking garage crushed under her sexy feet in high-heeled sandals. Looking up from her feet, everyone can see that the giant woman is otherwise naked, her voluptuous curves and wet pussy on display to the entire city.

High above the rooftops of all except the tallest buildings, her beautiful face looks down at the people in the streets. Her eyes shift, focusing down at the skyscraper that is only as high as her navel before reminding them who she is.

She is Giantess Kim, and her lust for power is only matched by her lust for pleasure, and she intends to use the building before her to express both. Her giant hands smash into the lit windows on the wide side of the skyscraper,sending glass and steel raining from the sky. Her hands soon withdraw, taking dozens of people out of their building and pressing them up beneath her massive boobs.

"Oooohhhh... Tease Me Before You Please Me..." Giantess Kim moans with delight as people are pressed between her hands and her bosom.

Reaching into the skyscraper a second time and pulling out two more handfuls of captives, she lifts them to her face where they lay helpless in her soft palms. Staring up into the face of the gorgeous giantess, they are squirming under her lusty gaze, and shaken by her powerful voice as she speaks to them.

"I Need Pleasure... And That's What You'll Give Me... That's Your Purpose Now... HeHe..." She giggles.

Her words cause the people in her hands to contemplate leaping to their doom, but there isn't time. Her mouth is working, working on building up saliva, which she spits all over the people, drenching their bodies. Lowering her spit-lubricated captives to her shaven pussy, her huge fingers work the people against it, rubbing herself, stimulating her clit and pushing their bodies into her gigantic self.

"Amazing... All Your Struggles... I Need More!" Giantess Kim moans.

People left inside are stunned, staring out the building's windows and gaping holes at her giant fingers pushing their colleagues into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... Yeeeeeesss... Moooore!" Giantess Kim moans, arching her back and rolling her head as pleasure rises from the action in her vagina. Her voracious cunt has already swallowing everyone in her hands.

Empty again, her hands reach out and punch through unbroken windows on the side of the building, going deep inside. Crashing noises of walls and windows on her huge fingers mixes with the screams inside, but she only pushes deeper and deeper. With an explosion of debris, both of her hands burst out the opposite side of the building.

The giant woman is leaning over the building, curling her fingers around the broken floors as she grips the structure. Her naked breasts sway over the rooftop as her muscles tense, then her arms pull back.

There is a grin on her face as the middle third of the top ten stories breaks apart from the building as the giantess rises, straightening her back. She rips up a large chunk of offices full of people and equipment out of the tall building, raining rubble down her legs to the streets below.

"I'm Gonna Make Use Of Whomever Is Left... Then Fuck It 'Till It's Nothing!" She says.

Lifting the large chunk of 10 floors up to her breasts with both hands, the giantess presses it against her erect nipples. People stare up from the ruined skyscraper as she continues grinding the portion of the building into her breasts, erotically shifting her hips and displaying her visibly wet pussy.

Before half of the chunk is destroyed, she pulls it away from her boobs and lowers the battered chunk in her hands down between her legs, and rubs it against her genitals. Spreading her legs wider and squatting a bit, the giantess wedges the entire thing between her thighs and crotch, and grinds it up against herself.

"OhhHHhhhHHhhHh..." Giantess Kim sighs, shuddering with pleasure as the portion between her hands crumbles against her powerful body. Pushing her hands up through the debris, she rubs her inner thighs and crotch until nothing is left.

"Fuuuuuuuuhhckkk..." She moans, lifting her right leg over and through the gaping, empty void atop the skyscraper and mounting it. Pushing her hips down with her full weight, the giant woman drops down through the skyscraper, swiftly destroying half the remaining floors under her crotch and ass.

"Fuuuuuck Meeeeee..." She moans, shaking her ass and bending her legs so that she drops down through what remains of the skyscraper. Wiping rubble over her smooth, brown skin, she bathes in the destruction while checking out the surrounding buildings.

Still surrounded by skyscrapers on three sides, she weighs her options:

    The building across the street to the South is a brick condo tower with rows of balconies, and tall enough that its pointed roof nearly reaches her breasts.

    Across the street to the north is a black and white striped building that rises over her head by more than 100 ft.

    Across the street to her left is a glass box that reaches up to the height of her cleavage. Peering closer into the windows of this building, she feels compelled to speak to the people inside.

"You're Watching Me... Watching Me Fuck... Good... I Want Every One Of You Inside There To See Me... HeHe!" Giggles Giantess Kim.

Still panting and moaning under her breath, Giantess Kim leans forward onto her knees atop the pile of rubble she is in. Dropping her hands to the street, she puts her face up to the glass wall of the skyscraper across the street. Sticking out her tongue, she licks over the windows of several of the lower floors.

"Uhmmmmm... You Saw What I Just Did... You Want Feel What It's Like? Hee Hee..." she laughs malevolently.

Leaning back onto her heels, she then rises up to her full height. She is a towering female skyscraper of sex and power as she looks down at the boxy glass skyscraper with lust. Concrete dust is falling from her naked body as she steps up to her new toy, stomping each of her sandaled feet down onto the cars abandoned in the street. She runs her fingers over her giant naked body, showing off her sexy charms before puffing out her chest so that her massive breasts collide with the top floor and flat rooftop.

"No One Escapes!" Says Giantess Kim, feeling the crush of glass and steel on her supple breasts.

Contrary to her desires, evacuation has already begun from this glassy skyscraper. People are streaming from the lobby doors on both sides, but most still stop and stare upward at the gigantic sexy woman pressing herself against their building.

"Stay With Me... Play With Me..." Giantess Kim commands as she raises her right foot.

Dragging her right leg up the side of the skyscraper, she feels the shattering of windows on her calf and thigh, so much glass breaking against her smooth flesh. Then, she brings her foot down.

People scream and scatter as her toes crash down, obliterating the main entrance beneath the sole of her sandal. She goes on, twisting and grinding her high heel into the wreckage.

"You're Sooo Tiiiiny..." Giantess Kim moans, lifting and rubbing her left leg up the other side of the skyscraper. She can feel so much destruction on her leg as her flesh squeezes into two dozen floors of offices.

"And I'm Sooo Biiiig..." She moans, with her arms, legs, breasts and pussy embracing and rubbing into the skyscraper.

"I Need To See My Tinies..." Giantess Kim says.

Plunging her fist in through the glass facade, she then spreads her fingers through one floor while pushing her thumb into the floor below. Her hand rummages through the floors, knocking out power and destroying offices before it withdraws with a dozen captives. Up to the rooftop her hand goes, dumping the people onto the roof while she crushes her naked breasts deeper into it.

Again, she plunges her hand inside and brings more captives to the roof, where they look up in the darkness, up from the swell of her breasts buried in their building, up at the gorgeous face of the giantess lit softly by the city lights.

"The Last Few Minutes Of Your Lives Will Be Spent Pleasuring Me... Or Watching Your Building Be Destroyed..." she tells them.

The people on the roof are shocked, and run away from her body to the opposite side of the rooftop.

"No... There Is No Escape..." Giantess Kim speaks softly as she pushes her chest farther into the side of the skyscraper. "This Skyscraper... Your Business... Everyone Inside... Is My Fuck Toy..." She continues. "I Can Feel It Breaking Against My Skin... People Like You Fighting My Naked Thighs... My Naked Pussy... Ohhhhhhh..." Giantess Kim moans.

The entire skyscraper shudders as she works her naked body into it. Crushing herself through the building, her breasts are slowly bulldozing through the top floors, destroying it and chasing the people on the roof into a smaller and smaller corner. They are helpless to do anything but watch the beautiful giantess's face and ample breasts come closer and closer.

Sexy Giantess Kim has worked her body through the building, shifting and twisting with erotic passion, grinding through and destroying everything. Soon, all that's left is a 30 ft wide tower of glass and steel she is holding against herself. Two dozen people remain on what's left of the roof, and they stare up into her passionate brown eyes.

Without warning, her hand appears, scooping up the crowd from the roof. Too powerful to resist, they fight anyways as she lifts them up below her chin. Tipping her hand, Giantess Kim dumps the tiny people down on top of her chest. They land above her heart and go sliding down her smooth skin.

Giantess Kim smashes her legs and torso through what's left of the skyscraper, while the two dozen people go sliding down between her breasts. Down into her cleavage they go as the building disintegrates against her massive horny body. Gaining speed, they slide below her breasts, down her stomach, past her navel, and drop into her left hand cupped down by her crotch.

She feels them pile up in her palm, and her hand eagerly pushes their bodies up against herself. Using her fingers, she works them inside her pussy, and stands there, fingering herself and looking around the neighborhood she is dominating.

"Uhhnnnhhh..." Giantess Kim moans as she extracts her empty fingers from herself. "What's The Next Best Thing To Fuck And Destroy? HeHe..." She giggles, looking ahead.

The outline of the enormous convention center -- so large that it fills five blocks -- is visible in the dark. Turning her shoulders and head, she looks in the other direction, down McKinney St.

It is a street lined with tall, sparkling skyscrapers, and a street filling with panicked people. She can see crowds of them streaming out of a large downtown shopping mall occupying two city blocks. They run from its doors into the lit street and scream, pointing at her.

There are also many taller buildings down that way.

"Think You're Something? Don't Ya?" Giantess Kim sneers at the skyscrapers that have the audacity to be bigger than she is. Her gaze then looks down over the tiny crowd in the street, and her fingers can't help but return to her pussy as she speaks her desires over these foolish people.

People that are desperate to escape the canyons of glass and steel surrounding them.

People that hope Giantess Kim doesn't come their way.

Chapter 10 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Shopping Mall! So Many People... Let's Play With All Of Them... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

The ground quakes beneath Giantess Kim's sandals as she slowly stomps down the street. The quaking is focusing the attention of the evacuating crowds. She looks down at the mall and recognizes "The Shops At Houston Center", a place she has visited before.

A thousand tiny people become quiet as the colossal nubile body of the giantess looms larger and larger over them in the night sky. She looks down at the 14-story structure rising just above her knees, then up at the surrounding skyscrapers that go over her head. The space feels too tight, and she doesn't like it. Staring closer at a tall black-and-white striped skyscraper, her face breaks into a mischievous grin. Stepping up to this skyscraper, Giantess Kim looks in through the windows just in front of her eyes.

"You're In For A Ride..." She says, beginning to push her naked body up against the side. Harder and harder the giantess pushes, laying herself up against the skyscraper to spread her force. Pushing with her whole body, she keeps going until the lights within the skyscraper flicker out and the tower begins to tip.

"Timberrrrrr... Hee Hee!" Giantess Kim giggles as the towering skyscraper falls over away from her and the mall, and onto Austin St.

The tremendous crash fills the air with a cloud of dust, but as it clears it becomes evident that one of the crowd's main escape routes has been cut off, and the giantess is eyeing the crowd with increased interest.

"I'm Gonna Make Use Of This Crowd... Before Moving On To My Next Source Of Pleasure..." Giantess Kim says.

Going out of view as she stomps around the next skyscraper, the giantess re-appears at the other end of McKinney St. She steps forward, eyeing the 1,000 or more people jammed in the street before her, fleeing from her toes.

The crowd surges towards the fallen skyscraper, trapped in the dead-end street. The earth rumbles again as the giantess drops to her knees, leaving the only way out between her naked thighs. Fingers sweep down into the crowd, snatching up helpless people, and transporting them to the hungry pussy overhead. Again and again, the giantess loses restraint as she recklessly scoops up handfuls of people and pushes them against and inside her cunt.

"Uuhnnhhhh... Oohhhh... Ahhhhhh!!!" Giantess Kim moans. The feeling of so many people fighting inside her, all of them hitting and kicking her vaginal walls, is nearly overwhelming. Rolling her head on her shoulders, she basks in the sensations.

"More... Bigger..." She moans, attempting to rise to her feet.

She is just too horny and quickly decides to swing her right leg over and drop down onto her the mall itself. Landing on her knees, she crushes her swollen pussy down into the top of the mall and begins humping.

"Ohhhhhhh! Might As Well Make Use Of This... And Fuck It Down... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim as she slides her hands over her body. Grinding her crotch into the upper floors of the mall, she feels the tinies inside of her and all the destruction on her labia and clitoris as she watches the remaining crowd run down the street away from her. Grinding back and forth, her pussy is seeking, searching. Then, amongst the rubble, she feels the firm touch of an elevator shaft.

"OHhhhh!!! UHhhhhh!!! AAhhhhhh!!!" The colossal fucking woman screams with pleasure as pushes down, penetrating herself with the shaft. She can feel the surrounding floors crush against her crotch as she presses down on the reinforced concrete. She can feel it rising up through her vagina stuffed full of bougie shoppers.

Losing control, Giantess Kim pounds the mall harder and harder. Her breasts are bouncing wildly as she pounds herself all the way down through floors of stores, feeling them all, feeling the shaft crush against her body. But she is too powerful for such structures, and soon feels her ass reach the ground.

"Uhhhhnnnhh... Ha Ha Ha!!! Oooohmmmm..." Giantess Kim laughs, then sighs as she looks over at a tall brick building to her left. Peering down at the lit sign out front by her knee, she can see that it is a Four Seasons Hotel. Still sighing with pleasure, she rubs her pussy while slowly standing up to her full height.

Looking down, she notices that the hotel rises just level with her crotch. Making a mental note of that fact, she turns to look across the street behind herself. She sees a tall skyscraper, taller than her, it is the First City Tower, and she stares deep into its lit windows as she continues stretching her naked body.

Her hands slide up into her hair, lifting her luscious locks over her head as her arms stretch to the sky. Her shoulders and breasts rise with her arms, then she slides her left foot up the side of her right leg, all while gazing at the people in the skyscraper before her. Her piercing stare unnerves the people in the skyscraper. Even though their building is taller, she is a sexy monster with unquenchable desires. The undisputed power of her sexy body means that all of them, everyone is at her mercy.

"Nowhere To Run... This Is My Building Now... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the First City Tower, a crew of reporters who have been having a wild day tracking the giantess's rampage now finds themselves looking out their windows directly into her beautiful face.

They watch the giantess drop her hands to her sides and step forward into San Jacinto street. Looking all the way down her body, pedestrians can be seen scattering just fast enough to dodge her descending sandals' soles, running from her toes sinking into the asphalt before them. Any view of the street is blocked as she steps up to the building,  her breasts pressing up against the facade. Looking forward, her face becomes huge, filling the view as she moves all the way up to the windows.

They had been reporting as observers, but were now looking into the great eyes of the giantess herself. There is a fiery passion, but no mercy to be seen in the lovely 10 ft wide eyes staring them down. The floor shakes as the unseen curves of her body collide with the skyscraper. Her eyes rise above the window line and her nose, then lips fill the view. Her giant lips press against the windows as she kisses the building. Everything shakes again as her lips part. The glow of the office lights briefly illuminates the interior of her mouth before her tongue slips out. Glass explodes everywhere and people are ducking and running as her tongue thrusts into the office.

A deep rumbling fills the air as she begins moaning in her throat. There is utter chaos throughout the news office as people run from the windows while the giantess begins making out with their skyscraper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giantess Kim reaches out with her arms along the long sides of the skyscraper, embracing it, pulling her body against the tall, strong building. Kissing it, using her tongue, she frenches the skyscraper, making out with it. The feeling of something bigger than herself crunching and breaking against her naked body only makes her want more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six, seven, and eight floors below the newsroom, people run for cover deeper in the building as her gigantic naked breasts slam in through the walls. Portions of the cubicles and offices are rapidly piling up, chasing the survivors as the enormous breasts bulldoze their way into the skyscraper. Anyone turning back can see in the patchy emergency lighting all the rubble of higher floors tumbling down the giantess's breasts as they rub passionately into the building.

The newsroom itself is in increasing chaos as the building shudders again. The skyscraper is resisting, but her passion cannot be stopped. Her mouth and nose smash through the outer wall, and the wet flesh of her tongue goes burrowing into the TV studio as it searches for people.

Two news anchors and a camerawoman collide and stick to her powerful tongue, and despite their colleagues' pleas, are dragged out the window and between the giant red lips. The lips move back away from the window as her head tips back. Staring out the gaping hole in the building at the giantess's smooth throat, they see the motion of her gulping their coworkers down. A smooth moan of pleasure lets them know that if they don't make it to the emergency stairs, they're next.

Scrambling to the stairs, they look back to see her great brown eyes staring them down.

"No One Escapes Me!" booms the giantess, her eyes piercing their souls as they reach the stairwell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grinding her mons against the skyscraper, Giantess Kim peers back into the darkened newsroom floor, watching people run from her inside. Leaning sideways and looking around the base of the building, she looks for anyone escaping from the lobby but there isn't anyone.

"The Tunnels... Arghhh..." Giantess Kim groans in frustration. Now she recalls that the tallest skyscrapers downtown are connected by an underground network of escape passages. The longer she waits, the more people are fleeing away from her into the tunnel system unseen.

Roaring with fury as people continue to evade her, Giantess Kim punches her fists into the side of the skyscraper. She rips away large portions of the building and tosses them down into the streets. Her lust and fury drive her on, and her hair flies around her face as she tears apart the tall building. The tinies are crowding into the stairwells as debris pours down and the building weakens. Grasping the upper stories with both hands, she gives them a twist left, then right, then rips them down off the building.

Tearing the building down to the level of her waist, Giantess Kim is very worked up. Now that it is short enough, she mounts the building, shoving her hungry pussy down over the stairwells next to the elevator shafts.

Fucking the building's core, she sends as many people up into her vagina as she can, moaning with horny fury. She fucks it hard, until there is little left of the skyscraper. Pounding her sexy body down onto the collapsing tower, she shoves her ass through it, all the way to the ground.

Sitting down on her knees in the pile of rubble, Giantess Kim is panting with her exertion and frustration. She's taken down First City Tower, but now that the people know she is going for skyscrapers taller than herself, the evacuation is taking place. The tallest buildings could empty out within hours.

Chapter 11 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Bernice Canning with Action 5 News Copter, reporting live from over downtown Houston, which is a scene of chaos and destruction this evening! A 600 foot tall giant woman, an actual giantess, is on a rampage! She is destroying building after building! People are panicking everywhere!"

From high above, the camera pans down over a crowded street where the giantess is dropping onto her knees over a large building. She is a beautiful Latina with long black hair, a wide smile, and curves to die for... which is exactly what people on the ground hope to avoid. The crowds in the surrounding streets are running from her legs and feet as they crush onto the sidewalks and streets.

"She appeared this afternoon!" Bernice continues. "She first went after City Hall, and destroyed it under herself!

"Uhhhmmmnnnhhhh..." Moans the giantess as she undulates her gigantic body down into the building between her thighs.

"Her moaning is louder than the helicopter!" Bernice exclaims. "And since crushing city hall, you can she has stripped off her clothes!"

The camera zooms in on the giantess's naked torso as the helicopter circles around her left side, and her bare, bouncing breasts come into view.

"She's taken everything off! All her clothes except for her high-heeled sandals!" Bernice says.

"Oooohhhmmmm..." Moans the giantess.

The camera zooms out until the entire giantess can be seen. She has one hand down in the wreckage of the building between her thighs. The building is two blocks long, so while she is crushing the middle of it into her crotch, the end portions are still mostly intact. There is a cloud of dust emerging from the destruction building between her thighs and rubble flows down over her calves

"And... And since stripping down, in addition to buildings, she has been inserting people into herself! It is dark now, but you can see, in the glow of the downtown lights, how she keeps fingering them into herself!"

"Uhhhhnnnhh... Ha Ha Ha!!!" The giantess laughs as she smashes her butt through the ground floor of the shopping mall.

"Woah! Look how she is crushing buildings for her pleasure! So far the buildings have all been shorter than herself, but now..." Bernice pauses. She is speechless as the camera pulls back and the giantess struggles to her feet.

The giantess is rising, standing over the wreckage, running her hands up her body. She is staring into the skyscraper just across the street, a building that is just a bit taller than herself. Her hands sweep up over her breasts, up her neck and into her hair. Raising her arms and stretching, the giantess's hands reach high over her head, higher than the skyscraper she is staring down.

"Oh! Look!" Bernice screams. "She has just pressed herself up against First City Tower, and... and... I can't believe it! She is making out with the skyscraper!"

The giantess reaches out and embraces the skyscraper with passion, and the camera focuses in on her breasts and face, both pressed into the side of the skyscraper.

"What now? My phone is buzzing!" Bernice exclaims. "This is an evacuation alert... Let me repeat: An evacuation alert! All citizens within downtown skyscrapers are to evacuate into the tunnel system as quickly as possible!"

"Nnnhhhhhhh..." The giantess moans while continuing to kiss into an upper floor of the skyscraper. Arching her back, she pushes her breasts deeper into the building. Rubble rains down from her breasts, and the camera pulls back to show it falling past her legs and over her feet

"This is a city-wide alert!" Bernice continues. "I repeat: All downtown citizens in skyscrapers are to evacuate into the tunnels."

Remaining at a safe distance away from the giantess's left shoulder, the news 'copter moves closer as she pulls her head away from the building and swallows. But something inside the building has angered her.

"No One Escapes Me!" Roars the giantess.

"Oh! The giantess!" Screams Bernice. "She's ripping into the skyscraper! She's tearing into it like it's made of wafers!"

The helicopter backs away from the enraged giantess as she continues to tear apart the top half of the building.

"Look out!" Screams Bernice. "The dust! There is so much debris! She's tearing it down! So many people were in there!" The sounds of the helicopter and the giantess's destruction are cacophonous as Bernice watches her tear it apart from the top down.

"And now... Now there's only half the building left!" Bernice exclaims. "She's mounting it! Oh! There she goes! I can't believe how horny she is! She's crushing it under her body! Oh my!"

The giantess crushes her crotch down onto the remaining half of the skyscraper and moans passionately.

"Oh! Is there anything... anything that can be done to stop such a monstrous woman?" Bernice asks aloud in despair.

"What more could she possibly want?"
"What will she destroy next?"
"This is Bernice Canning, reporting live..."

Chapter 12 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Gonna Fuck This City..." Giantess Kim says. "All Its Inhabitants..." She continues, standing over the smouldering ruins of the First City Tower. "And Nothing Will Stop Me!" She proclaims, letting her words echo across the city.

Licking her lips and listening to the chaos in the streets around her, she scans the skyline with her eyes. There are still a dozen skyscrapers even taller than she is, and many more that are only as high as her breasts, or crotch.

One of those buildings is the Four Seasons Hotel, only a block away.

"Ohhh... This Hotel... I'm Sure It's Packed Nice And Full..." Giantess Kim says as she stomps down Lamar St. "I'm Sure Plenty Of Couples Are Fucking In There Right Now..."

Her sandals crush down on the ruins of the shopping mall littering the street, and they crunch beneath her awesome toes as she strides up to the Four Seasons hotel. It is a wide building, as wide as the block, but rather narrow, which is all too apparent as she now stands at one end. Looking down at the 29 story building, she smiles, noticing that is the exact height of her wet, naked pussy.

Without hesitation, she steps forward, smashing her right foot down through the pool and parking garage, and sliding her pussy over the rooftop.

"Yeahhhhhh..." Giantesss Kim sighs. "Your Fate Is To Be My Fuck Toys... For The Rest Of Your Short, Remaining Lives..." She tells everyone inside.

The sounds of panic erupts from within the hotel, and the building shudders as she bumps it with her thighs. Her curvaceous pillars of brown flesh close in on the tall building, beginning to bend at her knees. Crashing noises fill the air as Giantess Kim grinds her pussy into the A/C units on the roof, but the noise of destruction is soon covered by the sounds of her pleasure.

"Ohhhh Yesss..." She moans, humping into the upper floors.

"My Fuck Toys Had Better Be Getting Busy..." She says, reaching down and grabbing an upper portion of the building with both hands. Ripping this portion off of the hotel, she lifts it to her eyes, where she can see couples caught in the tiny rooms, and some of them are in bed, together, and naked.

"Were You Watching Me?" Giantess Kim asks. "You Were Watching Me Out Your Window... As I Fucked All These Buildings... And I Got You Horny Too... Hee Hee!" She giggles. Holding the hotel portion in her left hand, she reaches inside it with her fingers of her right hand, and scoops out two naked, screaming couples.

"Let's Put You To Good Use... Try Pleasuring Me Now.. Hee Hee!" She laughs, lowering them to what remains of the rooftop.

Tossing the portion onto the ruins of the mall across the street, Giantess Kim looks down at her captives, running her hands up her torso, over her naked breasts, and rolling her head.

"I'm Soooo Hot... Tell Me Tinies..." She commands, rising up, positioning herself over the naked couples. "Now Get It On... Up In Me..." Giantess Kim moans, pushing her cunt down over them.

Crushing down through the top four floors, she reaches into the building, forcing her fingers through the ruin and pushing people and rubble up into herself with her fingertips.

"Uhhhhnnnhh... I Have Complete Control Over You Worthless People... Oooohhh! Feels So Goooooood... Ohhhhhhh!!!" Giantess Kim moans loudly, rolling back her head and proclaiming her pleasure to the night sky.

People are running out of the hotel lobby, under and around her sandals, and filling the surrounding streets as Giantess Kim uses their building for her own needs.

Watching them all as she feels the panic of tinies inside her vagina and the crush of concrete on her pussy, Giantess Kim notices many are running towards the massive convention center. It is laughable to think that will provide some sort of refuge. Perhaps they think she is no longer interested in low buildings?

Regardless of whether they respond in awe or fear of her, Giantess Kim is impossible to ignore as she fucks her latest toy. Working her body deeper into the hotel, her hips force her ass and pussy into lower floors, and her hands slide up her stomach and begin massaging her ample breasts.

"Grrrrrrrrrr..." Giantess Kim purrs as her ass drops down through the hotel to her ankles. Now squatting in the middle of the partially-destroyed building, she rolls her head forward and looks down at her playthings evacuating from her toy below her mighty sexy body.

Dropping her hands from her breasts, she leans forward, looking down. Dozens of tiny people, lit in the glow of the city lights, are running under and around her foot. Some are dumbstruck at the sight of her beautiful face peering down at them as her curtain of dark hair slides over her shoulders and sways overhead.

"You're Too Late..." Giantess Kim says. She reaches down, spreading her fingers and sweeping the street. She catches several 1/2" tall pedestrians between her powerful fingertips, and in one swift motion, takes them up. Carrying them up to her naked breasts, there is no time to escape as holds each handful of people before her erect nipples that are bigger than they are.

"Uhhhhh... Please Your Giantess..." She moans, gently rubbing people against her breasts, careful not to crush them.

"Yeahhhh... More... Fight Me Haaaaarder..." Giantess Kim moans as she briefly squeezes both handfuls of people against her soft breasts.

She resumes thrusting with her hips, humping what remains of the hotel. Stacks of a dozen floors that were still erect now tumble against the giantess's naked body, and she rubs her captives hard into her boobs. She abandons restraint and wildly slams her pussy down through the lobby, into the ground, while her hands slide the hapless people up and around her boobs. She going, rubbing herself in the ruins until there is only a pile of rubble under her ass.

Giggling and rocking on her ass in the rubble, Giantess Kim brushes the dirt from her breasts, then stands up. Rising to her full height and stretching her sexy body skyward, she arches her back and sighs over her city of playthings. She towers over the neighboring buildings, reminding the city of her impressive size. She is looking down, down at the buildings shorter than her, down at the thousands of people still downtown with her.

Chapter 13 by alexg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Citizens everywhere are running, screaming, and pointing up at the skyscraper-sized topless woman in the center of downtown.

People daring to look up her body become fixated on her beautiful, naked breasts swaying hundreds of feet up in the sky. Those that do look past them, up to her face, see that she is looking back at them. Her eyes are filled with dominance and lust as they slowly scan the crowds at her feet. Voices rise from the crowd in fear or astonishment:
    "So Big... Too much... Too much woman!"
    "Oh damn! She's so powerful!"
    "Run!"
    "What does she want?"

"More Pleasure..." Moans the colossal woman as if in response, though there is no way she could have heard a single voice in the crowd. "And Destruction... "Much More Destruction! HeeHee..." She giggles loudly while lifting her enormous foot and swinging it over the chaotic street.

Each of her enormous feet stomp down onto a parking lot of abandoned cars that crumple and crunch beneath the soles of her sandals. People flee before her toes -- nearly as tall as they are -- as the footbed of her sandals sink down into the asphalt.

One at a time, each of her feet rises again as they carry her skyscraper-sized body forward. Crushing down onto the next street, she now looms over a medium-sized apartment building on the next block. Looking up, her thighs can be seen rising over this unremarkable building, but she has stopped, and is staring down at it.

Her feet slide up, slipping out of her sandals, leaving the giantess completely naked and standing over the building. Her gaze is intense as she focuses down onto it, a sly grin spreading across her face.

Her right foot raises up, going up the side of the building, past the rooftop. Swinging over, it comes down gently onto the flat roof of the building and the crunch of brick and concrete can be heard.

Her toes go just over the edge of the roof, curling downward as her bare foot crushes smoothly into the building. Walls erupt away from the impending sole of the enormous foot, showering the street with debris.

Down, down, down through floor after floor of cheap apartments, the giantess's naked foot slowly destroys the entire building in a single, powerful step. As her toes crush down through the ground floor, the giantess lifts her eyes to the Hilton Americas hotel across the street.

"Amazing..." The giantess moans, her voice heavy with pleasure. "I Feel So Powerful... Especially When Crushing These Buildings!"

With a wide grin on her face, the completely naked giantess steps forward, smashing her bare feet into the road as she moves down Polk Street. Trees crush between her toes and cars are reduced to a spot of metal under her heels as she walks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stopping in front of the Hilton, Giantess Kim looks down at the hotel that takes up an extra-large city block. It is made of three U-shaped high-rises, with the tallest of the high-rises is on her left, rising just above her crotch. Meeting rooms fill the middle of the U with a low, flat roof.

Stepping forward onto the meeting rooms, her huge bare feet smash down through several floors of tables and ugly carpeting, and she feels the furniture and walls crunch under her sensitive toes. Squatting down, she folds her legs down into the ruins in a seating position, and presses her naked pussy onto the rubble. Reaching forward, she grabs a portion of the middle high-rise and rips it from the building, taking it to her chest and crushing it against her breasts.

"Yessssss... More..." She moans, working the structure against her boobs as guests tumble from the wreckage over her smooth, brown skin.

"More People..." She moans a little louder, feeling them tumble down her body.

"More Pleasure... All Of It..." She moans even louder as the rubble tickles her vulva.

"More Size... Uhhhhnnhh... I Need It... And I Won't Stop!" She roars to the sky. "Ohhhhh!!! Yessss!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! More!!!" She cries, feeling the power of the jewel awakening within her. The fire of pleasure surges within her chest as she crushes the hotel rooms to dust against her breasts. Rising to her feet, she swings one leg over the tallest portion of the hotel and mounts it.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!!! More Fucking Power!!!" She moans as she pushes her naked pussy down onto the mechanical room on the roof and pushes the elevator shafts into herself.

Pleasure fills her body, and the already giant woman begins to grow again. The jewel's power answers her desires and feeds her body more and more power as she surges to 1,000 feet tall.

"YESSSSS!!! OHHH!!! YEEEEESSSSSS!!!" She roars, becoming a mega giantess and still continuing to grow.

"UHHHHHNNHHH!!!" She moans. Her body keeps growing and growing. The hotel is crushed into her ever larger, hungrier vagina as she reaches 2,000 feet tall.

"UHHHH... INSIDE ME..." Giantess Kim moans. The ragged tower portion still has a 7" high section of its structural core with a few portions of some floors attached. Sliding her hands between her legs, she grabs this section and pushes it up into herself.

It feels so good going in, Giantess Kim slides it back out of herself. She tries to pump it back in and use this last piece of the hotel as a dildo, but it continues to crush against her naked pussy lips. At 2,500 feet tall, Giantess Kim is rapidly destroying her toy with her enormous expanding body.

And still, she keeps growing.

Her expanding feet grow, stretching behind her ass as she sits on her legs. Her growing legs send her toes crashing in through the side of the Toyota Center across the street.

Reaching 3,000 feet tall, Giantess Kim has destroyed the hotel's tower with her pussy, and her left thigh has obliterated the rest of the building, but still, she keeps growing.

"MORE..." Giantess Kim moans, rubbing her hands over her naked thighs and pussy. She rises up on her knees and feels the Center crush against her foot and a hundred tinies fighting her toes. Brushing the hotel debris from her skin, she simply watches it fall over the tiny survivors below herself while her body surges to 3,500 feet.

Sweeping her feet beneath her, Giantess Kim begins to get up. Standing up while still growing, she rises rapidly into the air. Helicopters that had thought they were circling at a safe height are caught off-guard as her growing body sends her head, soon followed by her shoulders and massive breasts up into their airspace.

And still, she keeps growing.

Giantess Kim stands tall, showing the city her full 4,000 foot height. She slips her fingertips back into her vagina and feels the tiny remnants of the hotel within her while she wiggles her bare toes into its foundations.

Her sexy naked body dominates the night sky over downtown Houston. The scattering insect-sized helicopters are trying to flee, but are caught in the air currents around her colossal body. Tall as a mountain, Giantess Kim looks at the tallest skyscrapers in the city only reaching to the level of her knees.

But still, she keeps growing.

She looks at the way her smooth flesh is softly lit by the glow of the downtown lights from below. But rather than leave her torso in darkness, the city has lit dozens of searchlights that sweep over her upper body. Sliding both of her hands up her body, she follows the searchlights with her fingers as their beams glide over her stomach and breasts. Giantess Kim slides her fingers up her chest, her neck, and behind her head. Gathering her hair into a ponytail between her fingers, she arches her back and softly moans. Reaching 4,500 feet tall, she is the ultimate image of sexy dominance.

Still, somehow, she continues to grow.

Feeling unsteady, Giantess Kim reaches out with her left foot, stepping down onto the Toyota Center. She stabilizes her growing body, while casually wiping out seven thousand people beneath the bare sole of her foot.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH..." She sighs, long and loud, reaching 5,000 feet tall. Nearly a mile high, Giantess Kim has finally stopped growing. Letting her hair fall over her back, she stretches her arms out over the city and looks down. There is much darkness to her right, where she played this afternoon, but many tall skyscrapers still have lit windows downtown.

"SKYSCRAPERS THE SIZE OF DILDOS... CARS THE SIZE OF ANTS... AND PEOPLE..." She says in her thunderous feminine voice.

"OHHHHH... PEOPLE ARE SOOOO TINY..." She moans.

"NOW I'M MORE THAN A GIANTESS... NOW I'M A GODDESS... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles.

"GODDESS KIM... GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION AND..." She pauses...

"PLEASURE! PURE PLEASURE... USING EVERYTHING AS TOYS!" She exclaims.

"YES... I AM GODDESS KIM! I AM YOUR GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION AND PLEASURE... NOW LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR GODDESS..." She says.

Taking three steps forward, Goddess Kim feels everything crushing under her bare feet, five and ten story buildings exploding beneath her toes as she moves toward her next toy. She stops and stands over a smooth black glass skyscraper, looking at how small it is. The massive skyscraper only looks to be 8" tall next to her super-colossal self. Getting down and kneeling on her legs, her calves annihilate the few surrounding buildings that she didn't destroy in the afternoon, and scoots forward until her naked pussy is poised over the black skyscraper.

Kneeling over it, Goddess Kim looks down over the swell of her naked breasts, and reaches between her thighs, spreading her labia wide. Hundreds of people, smaller than ants swarm in the streets blocked by her colossal legs. People watching and wondering what she's going to do...
Chapter 14 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For everyone at ground level, it was constant chaos. The earth shuddered and shook with every step, every movement of the colossal goddess. Running through the streets, many were too distracted by the crowds to even check where she was, until she was directly overhead.

"GONNA FUCK THIS BUILDING DOWN 'TILL IT'S NOTHING!" booms the Goddess.

Everyone in downtown turned their attention to the sky, looking up at the monumental sexy female poised over one of the great skyscrapers. Up her thousand foot thighs spread wide and supporting her curvaceous torso. Up her toned stomach, past her mountainous breasts, and to her divine face. She was looking down at them, all of them, her beautiful face longing for pleasure, and her brown eyes blazing with lust.

There was no arguing with a goddess. Her hot body demanded sex, and nothing could stop her pussy's pursuit of pleasure.

It was unbelievable as her colossal pussy easily swallowed the towering skyscraper. Pussy lips spread and slid down the black glass walls as they disappeared into her body. The square corners of the boxy building did not fit so well, and were being sheared off by the goddess's descending labia. The rubble rained down from these corners in advance of her glistening crotch.

Most people were fleeing in desperation, but a few were frozen in awe, watching her mighty pussy come down the skyscraper. It was not long before half the building disappeared into her, and she paused.

"UHHHHMMMM..." Moaned the goddess, low and soft, the sound rumbling through the city.

Looking up at such a horny goddess, the only proper response would be to go back inside her sex toy. Unfortunately, several men had pulled out their handguns and were firing up at the goddess. Of course their bullets were to small to do anything, though she may have barely felt them tickle her sensitive pussy and clit.

Then she rose up.

Up she slid, dragging her genitals up the skyscraper, revealing its broken windows, and her wetness all over it.

But she would not rise far before shoving back down on her toy.

"SOOOOO DEEP... FUCKING GOOOOOD... OHHHHHH..." She moans louder, sliding up and down on the skyscraper.

The skyscraper is raining glass, concrete, and steel as it weakens against her almighty pussy, but she doesn't stop.

She slams back down harder, quaking the earth, knocking people onto their backs where they are left helpless, staring up at her massive breasts as big as blimps bouncing high in the air.

Enormous feminine fingers descend from the night sky, wrapping around a 20 story building, a building as tall as the fingers are long. It doesn't stand a chance, and is swiftly ripped from the ground amid a shriek of steel and taken up to meet the goddess.

Everyone is helpless to do anything but watch, as there is nothing anyone can do to stop her.

They watch as the goddess rises up off of the battered skyscraper. It is a towering wet ruin, once a symbol of power, but now only a toy for female pleasure.

Her hand holding a 20-story building rises up to her rubble-covered pussy, where her other hand is spreading herself open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From within the small building, there is darkness as the goddess's fingers cover the walls and the power cuts out. The building shakes and people and furniture slide one direction as everything tips. First to one side, then the other, with only huge naked thighs visible through any of the uncovered windows.

A terrible crunching sound ripples through the structure as the building levels off and the fingers sink in through the walls. Exploding through walls and floors, these enormous fingers push into the building as her grip tightens.

A momentary pause in the action, then they hear the deep sound of rushing wind as the goddess inhales.

The building shakes and goes even darker as it enters her empty vagina. The temperature begins to rise and floor lurches upward while they are thrust inside. The goddess begins moaning, a thick, sexy sound of desire and need that can still be heard even though they are inside of her body, their entire office building being fucked whole.

Cracking, popping, exploding sounds of destruction fill the air as the floor shakes. Her fluids pour in through the broken walls. The rumble of her voice is louder as the rippling vaginal muscles close in through the darkness, lit only by emergency lights. Screams fill the building as it swiftly collapses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OOH!" Squeaks Goddess Kim as the small building smashes into her G-spot. She just felt her pussy swallow an entire building, a new burst of goddess-level pleasure, but instead of satisfaction, all she wants is more.

Looking back at her black skyscraper toy between her thighs, she can see that it won't last much longer. It had very few windows left on the upper half, and the outer support columns have mostly been ripped away by her her few powerful strokes.

"MOOOORE..." She moans, unable to stop herself. Sinking back down onto the skyscraper, Goddess Kim fucks it harder than ever.

"UUUUUHHNNNHHHH... UUHHHHHHH... OHHHHH!!!" She moans louder and louder as she slams her cervix down into the great skyscraper's upper floors. She feels them crush against her, feels the floors give way against her vagina, and only pumps down on it harder.

Her unrestrained breasts are bouncing wildly as she tips her head back and moans to the moon overhead. Dozens of floors of the skyscraper are crushing together against the top of her vagina as she fucks down onto her toy. Her long, black hair sways over her shoulders, teasing her back and breasts with its touch as her vagina becomes packed with rubble. Yet she rises up and slams back down again.

"UHHUUHHHNNNNHHHH!!!" She wails, feeling vagina filling with the rubble of her toy. Her pussy lips kiss the street, but they kept going. Down they go, as Goddess Kim presses her pussy lips down past the lobby, through the pavement, and into the ground. The skyscraper is nearly destroyed, yet she wants more.

"OHHHHHH...THIS CITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SATISFY ME NOW... HE HE..." She giggles, rising up the suffering skyscraper. Sinking down onto her toy as deep as she can, Goddess Kim squeezes her vaginal muscles.

"OOOOHH!!! DIDN'T LAST... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles loudly, feeling her toy meets its doom from her kegels. Rising up on her knees, Goddess Kim looks over her city, running her fingers through her hair. Dropping one hand to her pussy, she reaches inside with her fingertips and begins gently scooping out the rubble packed in her vagina. Fingering herself slowly and smoothly while kneeling over blocks of buildings she just obliterated, she stimulates and works her excitement higher as she carelessly cleans her vagina.

Several stimulating minutes pass while she watches the crowds flow away from her body, fleeing to the South. Satisfied enough with her efforts, Goddess Kim turns towards the main crowd to her left and reaches out with both arms.

Bending forward, she slams each of her palms down into low buildings, dropping herself down into a crawling position onto her hands and knees.

Chapter 15 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the ground, the goddess has become the sky. Her curvaceous body looms a thousand feet overhead, over so many small and medium buildings downtown. She is several blocks away from the taller skyscrapers that still stand off to the side, but she is looking down, looking into the streets, looking at speck sized people like them.

"FEAR ME... SCREAM FOR ME... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY... PLEASE ME..." Booms the goddess, and she begins sliding forward.

The goddess's fingers slide down streets and through entire blocks of buildings like three story bulldozers of flesh as she leans forward. Extending her colossal naked body over downtown, her arms straighten and her stomach tenses.

Her torso is descending as she falls slowly from the sky. Her sexy body becoming larger and larger, blotting out the night sky. Down she comes, down onto a mile of the city's fanciest stores and apartments. Where her beautiful face just was up in the sky, now her breasts are the entire view overhead. They come lower and larger as they glide forward. Her gigantic boobs advance and surround a 40-story office building, sending it deep into her cleavage.

The building's lights illuminate her smooth flesh, lighting the darkness of her cleavage, until it finally collides into the mass of her unstoppable breasts. The building explodes sideways as her flesh presses through it. In only seconds the top half of the building has disintegrated against her tits, but it is only the first, as her body continues sliding downtown.

Helicopters still circling downtown zoom in on the goddess, showing the world a perspective of just how big she is. Buildings tall and small alike can all be seen crushing against the goddess's naked curves as her colossal body settles down onto the city.

"UUUHHHHHHH..." She sighs, as apartments and office buildings break against her skin. Cars and trucks, and countless people all end up under her powerful self as her body settles into the ground.

"OOOOHHH..." She gasps, as a sturdy building can be seen pushes against her pussy and sensitive clit.

"I'M SOOOO BIIIIG..." She moans, rubbing herself into the building on her pussy. She twists her shoulders, grinding her naked breasts down into the buildings they landed on, while demolishing portions of others with the slightest touch of her glorious side boob.

"UNHHHH... UHHHNGHHHH... UHHH..." She moans, rubbing her body into the ruins beneath her, and beginning to hump the earth. It clearly isn't enough for her desires, and her eyes focus on a 40 story skyscraper to her right.

Counting themselves fortunate to have survived the goddess's body covering their neighborhood, struggling citizens look up as her hand reaches out, gliding a hundred feet overhead towards a tall building. Her huge fingers wrap around the building, screams rising from within it, as the goddess casually rips the skyscraper from the ground. Rubble raining down from between her fingers as she lifts it, tearing it from the earth.

Tremendous crunching and crashing fills the air as the goddess begins lifting her body. Her naked breasts lift from the destroyed blocks and debris slides off her skin as she rolls onto her side. The massive goddess rolls onto her back with the loudest crash the world has ever heard, crushes another mile of low buildings under her back, ass and legs, but she is still holding the skyscraper up in her hand.

Bringing the skyscraper over her face, the goddess looks up at it in her hand, up into the windows. Opening her mouth, her tongue emerges and she lowers the building onto it. She licks the skyscraper, coating it with her saliva.

"MMMHHH... YOU'RE GOING IN NICE AND SLOW... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIEW..." She says in her thundering sexy voice before carrying it down over her breasts and between her thighs.

From within the skyscraper there is nothing but chaos as the entire building is tipped onto its side. Emergency lights provide the only illumination, and only glimpses of the outside can be see through the spit-covered windows. Anyone lucky enough to be near one of these windows has the view of a lifetime. Peering out between goddess's fingers, they can see the vast expanse of her stomach and thighs as they are carried down her body, until the brown wall of her thigh is the only thing visible.

The building shakes and moves more slowly.

"OHHHHHHHHHH... INSIDE..." Moans the goddess.

Looking forward, they can now see her wet labia sliding down the building, they slide smoothly, invincibly towards their floor, then complete darkness. The deep rumbling sound of her moaning is muffled from within her body, but is no less powerful. The temperature rises swiftly as the heat of her body soaks into the skyscraper. Windows rattle and shake as her vaginal walls slide up outside. Then they break. Glass exploding into the offices, covering the tangle of people and furniture. Her wetness floods in through the open walls, covering everything as the end comes swiftly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FUUUUUUCK YEEEESSSS..." Goddess Kim moans, pushing her latest skyscraper toy as far as it will go into her ravenous vagina. Dozens of buildings and parking lots full of vehicles continue crushing beneath her back and ass cheeks as she grips the bottom of her 7" skyscraper with her fingertips. Sliding it out of herself just as slowly, she begins breathing faster, and more shallowly.

"UHHHHHHHH... PLEASE YOUR GODDESSSSSSS..." She moans.

The sound of her pleasure can be heard across the county. A county full of people helpless to do anything but watch the colossal young woman fuck their greatest city for her pleasure. A county wondering if a city is enough for the goddess, and what more could she need?

"UHHHHHH! OHHHHH! OHHHHH!" Goddess Kim moans louder as she slides her skyscraper in and out of herself. She can feel its outer walls ripping away against her labia and vagina, leaving a ribbed structure of bare floors grinding into her and pleasing her with their texture. Raising and stretching her legs, her bare feet hover above the darkened streets before slamming back down as the goddess grinds buildings and cars under her toes.

"UUUUHMMM! OOOOHHH!" She goes on moaning, unable to stop. Letting go of her toy while it is deep within her vagina, she reaches out with both hands. Feeling around for anything sizeable, she grabs two mid-rise buildings and rips them from their foundations. Carrying them to her chest, she breaks them open and drops them over her stomach and breasts, then reaches for more buildings and does it again.

"UHHHHHH... EXPLORE ME... OHHHHH!!!" She moans, as over a thousand tinies escape their buildings and run over her naked stomach and breasts.

"YESSSSS!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Goddess Kim moans as she returns to pumping her toy in and out while feeling people climb all over her sexy naked body.

Chapter 16 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Anton Desplat with Channel 4, reporting live on the ground here in Houston!" Says the man with the microphone in the middle of the TV screen.

"It is a remarkable scene of utter destruction tonight, all caused by one young woman who has mysteriously grown bigger anyone thought possible! She has begun calling herself 'Goddess Kim', and I am not going to argue!"

The camera swings up from his face and to the side of an enormous woman's head rising over the apocalyptic cityscape.

"She has been using everything -- inserting whole skyscrapers -- for her sexual pleasure until they are destroyed!"

The camera pans from her head down along her naked body laying atop the ruins of dozens of buildings. Pausing at her chest entire buildings can be seen broken and laying between and below her naked breasts.

"Everywhere people are fleeing! They're fighting each-other in desperate attempts to escape her colossal writhing body!"

The camera moves past her undulating stomach to her hips, where her hand disappears between her thighs. Her thighs that now come into view as the camera glides down the length of her smooth, toned legs.

"Oh shit! Her foot! Hold on! The noise!"

Tremendous crashing can be heard as the camera shakes. When it is steady again, a row of giant toes can be seen 100 ft in the air over the ruined buildings down the street.

"Her foot... just wiped out the entire block two streets over! It's rising again! We need to move! Oh no!"

The toes are wiggling as the colossal foot rises and extends overhead. The wrinkles of her instep and then her toe prints become visible as it comes closer. Bits of rubble are raining down from the dirty sole and crashing everywhere.

"Her foot! Oh goddess! Oh no! So huge! Look at the size of her toes! Run! Run! Aughhhhhh!!!" Screams the reporter as the screen goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every part of the goddess is dominating the city.

Hundreds of citizens are struggling just against the long mass of her hair. It whips through the ruined streets with each movement of her head, with every time her thundering moans of pleasure echo across the county. To the average person, her strands are a nightmare of thrashing cables three inches thick. They knock people to the ground, or whisk them into the air if they grab ahold. They scream in fear as she twists her head back and forth, but their screams mix with the sirens and sounds of destruction as she continues pleasuring herself with the city.

Though much of downtown has already been obliterated, the tallest remaining skyscrapers still have power and their windows are lit. A bright, nearly-full moon has risen, and since it is a clear night, the pale moonlight illuminates the beautiful naked goddess laying on her back. Her 5,000 ft body twists in the throes of her pleasure as she slides a skyscraper in and out of her ravenous pussy.

Hundreds of tiny people are escaping their broken buildings laying atop her body and running over her stomach and chest. Their only escape would be to fall hundreds of feet down the sides of her smooth brown skin to the wrecked earth below, yet they have to keep moving as they attempt to avoid her fingers as she sweeps them up and over her mountainous breasts.

News media begins reporting that the military is preparing a strike, but the generals locked in debate as to whether it is even worth attempting to attack such a colossal goddess.

If she can't be stopped, what could possibly be done to satisfy her?

Millions of citizens watch and wait at the mercy of her desires...

Chapter 17 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UUUUNNHHHHHHH!!!" Moans Goddess Kim, rotating the skyscraper inserted into her vagina and grinding its corners into her genitals. She slowly undulates her colossal sexy body laying atop the remains of the central business district, her fucking toy continuing to pleasure her so much. The massive five block long convention center, filled with people is to her right, rows of skyscrapers to her left, and there is the sound of aircraft approaching.

Pushing her toy into herself with her left hand as deep as it will go, Goddess Kim extends her right arm, reaching to the convention center with her fingertips. Digging her nails down through the roof, her enormous fingers smash down through the A hall, sinking through the floor. Her fingers curl, scooping up a thousand people and half of the hall in her hand, which rises up through the sky as she carries them over her naked body.

Pouring these 1.5 millimeter people over her torso, her hand moves up her stomach where they fall amongst so many other people and buildings. She sprinkles more over her erect nipples, sumptuous breasts, neck, and the last few down into her gaping mouth.

As she pauses moaning to savor the tinies in her mouth, the screech of approaching fighter jets is becoming even louder. 40 of the 3/4" jet fighters soar over downtown, making a high pass over Goddess Kim, checking her out and planning their approach. Sweeping past her, and out around the city, they return and approach her feet as two groups: left and right. Each group spreads apart, then they begin by opening fire on her toes.

Sweeping up her colossal body, their gunfire tickles her feet and up the length of her naked legs. Then they launch their missiles. A dozen explosions land on her crotch, tiny pops of heat around her pussy while the jets scatter, attempting to dodge her giant hands.

Most of the jets fly over her hips and sweep up her sides, but at least a dozen explode against her waving fingers. Continuing up her body, they unleash a second round of missiles upon her mountainous breasts. The dime-sized explosions glow with heat and fire on her beautiful skin, but there is no damage to be seen.

Goddess Kim lifts her head to look at what these insects are doing to her body.

Surprised by her enormous beautiful face rising over her breasts, three more jets are lost spiraling into her hair, while the rest circle around the city.

"UUUHHHMMMMM!!! HA HA HAAAAA!!!" Goddess Kim laughs, raising her left knee and sliding the sole of her foot over her other leg.

Screeching towards her torso, the remaining fighter jets form up. Avoiding her rising leg, they unleash another attack on her voluptuous breasts from the side. Two dozen missiles target her tits, exploding on her side boob, and flying over her cleavage.

"UHNHH... THAT TICKLES... IT HAS NO EFFECT ON SOMEONE OF MY SIZE!" Goddess Kim says, gleefully swatting five more of the planes with a wave of her hand. Sighing, she sweeps her fingers over the tingling areas of her breasts where the missiles struck.

"INSIGNIFICANT FOOLS..." Goddess Kim continues. "YOUR WEAPONS CAN DO NOTHING BUT PLEASURE ME NOW!!!" With hundreds of people running over her body, and buildings on her, and even one inside of her, she is making quite a mess of the city, yet her fingers still want to play. Aggressively pushing them into her pussy, she feels the skyscraper crush against her vaginal walls. People and rubble are ground within her vagina as her toy is finally destroyed.

"SOOOO HORNY... GIMME MORE... MORE PLEASURE..." Goddess Kim speaks between moans while she scoops the remains of her toy out of herself with her fingers.

"... GIVE IN TO ME... LET ME HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU ALL... NO MORE RUNNING AWAY... HEHE..." She giggles as her legs relax, extending across downtown. Pushing her bare feet into more buildings and crowds that have failed to evacuate, she feels the crush of brick and concrete on her toes, followed by the flailing of helpless tinies.

Her stomach begins to tense, the bulges of her abs forming as her muscles tighten. Her breasts tip upward at a steeper and steeper incline sending tiny people sliding down them, through her cleavage, and over her stomach.

Goddess Kim is rising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bending her colossal body upward, Goddess Kim can feel buildings and so many people sliding down her stomach, and down over her pussy. They fall into the tremendous pile of rubble under her crotch as her torso becomes vertical.

The crash and destruction continues until she is sitting on her ass, the top of her head over 2,000 ft in the air as she sweeps her hungry eyes down over the rows of skyscrapers next to her. With so many buildings and so many people still in the city, she spends a moment deciding what she wants next.

"LET'S PLAY WITH THESE BUILDINGS... THEN WORK OUR WAY UP... HEHE..." Giggles Goddess Kim, eyeing two 500 ft tall skyscrapers. Bending her knees, she sweeps her naked legs sideways through blocks and blocks of rubble, folding them beneath herself. Then, flexing her mighty thighs, she lifts herself up. Higher and higher, she lifts her titaness body into a kneeling position over the city.

Sliding her hands up her torso, up her stomach, over her breasts, and past her shoulders, she teases herself with her fingertips. Running her fingers up through her hair, she keeps going, stretching her arms to the sky, then spreading them wide.

One of the many searchlights briefly blind her as its beam catches her eye, but she smiles down at them thousands of feet below. They keep partially illuminating her face and highlight her curves as she looks down over downtown's remaining skyscrapers.

She reaches down with both hands into the cluster of buildings. Open and grasping, she curls her fingers around and under her chosen pair of 500 ft skyscrapers. Scooping under their foundations, she feels the dirt and concrete of the basement floors under her fingernails as she rips the buildings half-full of screaming people from the ground, lifting them up her divine body.

Goddess Kim's lifts the gray skyscraper in her right hand up to her right breast, and rotates the building so that its roof is aimed directly at her. Slowly, she pushes the rooftop into her erect nipple that is nearly as wide as the building itself.

"SEE THE POWER... OF JUST ONE OF MY BREASTS... UNNHHHUHH..." She moans, pushing the skyscraper into her bosom. She keeps going, twisting the building, grinding it against herself, her hard nipple drilling deeper and deeper, crushing through floor after floor of offices while people and rubble rain down from her breast to the ground 2,000 ft below. Going on crushing the skyscraper between her hand and her breasts, she continues until nothing remains of the skyscraper. Her fingers squeeze her supple breast while she presses her palm against her nipple feeling the last of the survivors against her skin amidst the rubble.

Sighing, Goddess Kim turns her attention to the building in her left hand. Grabbing each end of it with each of her hands, she snaps the skyscraper open in the middle. Placing both halves in her left hand, she then tips them upside down over the open palm of her right hand, pouring out a hundred helpless, 1.5 mm tall people. She watches them tumble into her soft palm and reorient themselves until they are looking up her body, up at her bare breasts and some even look up to her face.

"NOW... I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR TINY BUILDING... PUSH IT DEEP INSIDE ME... WHILE YOU GET A FRONT ROW SEAT... AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT... MMMHHH HA HA HAAAAA!!!" She laughs maliciously.

The awestruck reaction of the crowd on her palm is cute, as they tremble at her voice. They were helpless to do anything but writhe around in her palm as she lowered them below her waist, holding them just below and in front of her crotch.

Dropping one of the building halves from her left hand, she lets it plummet down and crashed onto the ground a thousand feet below. Bringing the remaining half between her thighs, she nudges it up against her labia, rubbing it gently on her wetness and clit.

"OHMMMMMMM..." Moans Goddess Kim. Pushing the broken end between her pussy lips, she slowly inserts it into herself, giving the tinies in her hand a perfect view.

She feels the form of their skyscraper filling her as she feeds its bronzed glass walls into her hungry pussy. Continuing to moan, she enjoys the sensation within her, and the action in her hand. Looking down over her massive breasts and firm stomach, she can't get over just how tiny the hundred people in her hand are down there.

"FEELS SOOOOO GOOD... I NEED MOOOOORE..." Moans Goddess Kim, the stir of panicked tinies tickling in her hand.

It does not take her long before she's pushed the entire skyscraper half completely inside. Goddess Kim just keeps pushing it in though, smashing her fingertips up through the building inside of her.

She feels her colossal 50 ft wide fingers -- bigger than some buildings -- smash through floors and supports, working them up and around inside her vagina for a solid minute. She feels the skyscraper reduced to rubble, with nothing firm left, so Goddess Kim pull out her fingers, covered in her essence.

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO GET UP AND CLOSE... HEHE..." She giggles. Carrying her captives forward, she moves her palm under her mighty pussy. Screams erupt from the hundred tinies and they raise their hands in desperation, but resistance is what she wants. Pressing everyone against her wetness, Goddess Kim feels them pounding against her genitals.

Wiping her hand upward, she pushes the crowd down along her fingers by the force of her labia until they are packed together near her fingertips. Pushing her fingertips into her mega-gigantic body, she can feel their 1.5 mm bodies entering her, feels them desperate to escape being fucked by a goddess.

"DEEEEPER... HAAAAARDER..." Goddess Kim commands her tinies.

Her moaning face contorts with pleasure high above the city, but she needs so much more. Peering at the rooftops below her, Goddess Kim searches her fuck toys. Her eyes sweep over the rooftops of her skyscraper playthings spread out around her, but she focuses in on one: the 300 ft antenna atop One Shell Plaza.

Reaching down and snapping off this firm, white, steel shaft off the top of the 8" skyscraper, she lifts it to her pussy and promptly shoves it in. Running the antenna around inside herself, she rubs people and rubble deeper into herself. Pushing the antenna all the way in, she begins smashing it and anything else up against her cervix.

Moaning louder, she is getting really worked up, but such a thin object can't last long.

"SOOOO HORNY... I NEED SOMETHING NICE... BIG... AND THICK... TO FILL ME!!!" Moans Goddess Kim, licking her lips and looking at her toys with lust blazing in her eyes.

She gets to her feet, rising to her full 5,000 ft height over the city. She wiggles her toes, feeling the crush of buildings and cars under her bare soles. Brushing her long hair back behind her shoulders, she looks down past her swaying, naked breasts to the rooftops of downtown.

Chapter 18 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SUCH A PUNY CITY..." Goddess Kim says. "YOUR SKYSCRAPERS DON'T EVEN REACH MY KNEES..."

Moving her colossal bare feet one at a time, she easily steps over many of the standing skyscrapers, and stomps down onto smaller buildings so far undisturbed. They exploded delightfully beneath her toes as she focuses in on what she wants. She has chosen a 7 1/2" tall glass skyscraper at the end of the row of tall buildings. There is a bit of space around it, allowing the building to show off its size.

"SUCH A NICE BIG SKYSCRAPER... CAN YOU PLEASE YOUR GODDESS? HEE HEE..." Goddess Kim laughs, staring down at the thick little shaft between her feet.

She curls her toes, causing more destruction, and smiles as she appreciates the skyscraper's shape: it is a smooth-sided glass oval, 2" wide and an inch thick. Bending her legs and getting down on her knees, she positions herself with her crotch hovering over her new toy. Licking her lips, Goddess Kim watches a drop from her pussy fall onto the skyscraper's rooftop and pauses.

"WHERE DOES A GODDESS GET LUBE WITH ALL THIS CONCRETE DUST?" She asks rhetorically. Moving her ass back and sitting down on her legs, she leans forward. Her long, silky hair slides down off her head, flowing into the surrounding streets and filling them with her sweet-scented strands. With a flick of her hand, she sweeps her hair back over her shoulders, along with dozens of cars and people entangled by her gorgeous locks.

Opening her mouth wide, she sticks out her tongue over the oval skyscraper. Moving her big, wide-open mouth down over her toy, she takes it in deep, past her teeth and closes her lips around the middle of the building.

"MMMMMHHH... UHMMMMHHH..." She moans in her throat while gently sucking on the skyscraper. Sliding her mouth up off the building, she reveals windows covered in her spit dripping down its sides. Opening wide over the building again, her tongue reaches out and slides around the skyscraper, tasting it, savoring it, wetting it with her saliva, until she is ready.

Rising up on her knees, Goddess Kim once again positions her mega-colossal body over the thick oval skyscraper. Her crotch hovers just forward and above its soaked rooftop as she spreads herself wide open. Using her fingers, Goddess Kim deftly spreads her labia, opening her pussy wide enough to swallow the skyscraper. It only takes a little adjustment to get her pussy lips all the way around the rooftop, and then she begins to sink down slowly.

Tinies still run chaotically through the streets below as the 40 story building disappears into her colossal sexy body, and down she keeps going.

"OHHHHHHHHH..." Goddess Kim sighs, feeling every inch as her body takes floor after floor inside, as though the skyscraper was built for her pleasure. She gets halfway down the skyscraper when a buzzing sound catches her attention. Looking up she sees a news helicopter circling in closer, though it is smart enough to stay just out of reach, knowing she won't leave her toy.

Sinking farther onto her toy, she feels it's spit-covered windows slide effortlessly into her vagina while the world watches in awe of her power and beauty. She can sense the hundreds of cameras focused on her at the same time as she feels the roof of the skyscraper push up into her cervix.

"AHHHHHH... AMAZING... MORE PLEASURABLE THAN ANYTHING... OR ANYONE ELSE I'VE USED!!!" Moans Goddess Kim, sharing her pleasure for all to hear. The thick, oval skyscraper fills her vagina with its bulk, filling her body with pleasure. She cannot feel them, but knows that people still panic inside of her toy, people now deep inside of her.

"UUUUUUUUUHHNNNNNHHHHH!!!" She moans low and long before sliding upward.

Meanwhile, though the air force may have gotten the message, ground forces have been slowly gathering in the downtown streets under the cover of night. While Goddess Kim has been playing around with the tall skyscrapers, they have been surrounding her in a circle with their dark, armored tanks.

All at once, hundred tanks open fire as the almighty Goddess Kim slides up her favorite toy. Shells explode on the soles of her feet, along her calves, up her inner thighs, over her ass cheeks, with even one explosion in her butthole.

"OHHHH! HEE HEE HEEEEE!" Giggles Goddess Kim as she changes direction and pumps down onto her toy. The tiny explosions tickle her ass as she feels her vagina again filling with skyscraper. Sliding up, then down again, she takes another stroke on her skyscraper fuck toy, when several battalions fire higher, striking her massive bouncing breasts with their tiny explosions.

"MMMMMHHHH... YOU DARE ATTACK ME!!! I'M A FUCKING GODDESS!!! AND YOU... ARE FINISHED!!!" Roars Goddess Kim. Reaching out and sweeping her fingers through the streets behind her ass, Goddess Kim feels the rubble of dozens of buildings along with many tanks piling up on her fingers.

Lifting all this up with both hands, she takes it to her ass, pushing everything between her butt cheeks. She can feel tanks crushing into her anus while another barrage of explosions strike her from the front and sides, tickling her naked breasts and hips.

"OHHH... " She thunders, rising up off her toy and to her feet. "I'M GOING TO WIPE YOU OUT UNDER MY GIANT FOOT... HEHE..." She doesn't give them time to fire another barrage. She is angry now, and moving fast. Smashing her colossal bare feet swiftly down from the sky, Goddess Kim stomps into the blocks where she saw the explosions launch from.

Again and again she stomps, wiping out 90% of their forces in her first three steps. Scanning the dark streets, she sees a few small movements of dark vehicles. Pointing her foot, she grinds her toes down into each street.

"CRUSH FOR ME..." Says Goddess Kim, feeling everything beneath the soft skin of her toes and feet.

She is panting, worked up with her heart pumping, so Goddess Kim kneels back down onto her toy as she lets the remaining tanks flee in defeat.

Worked up from all that excitement, Goddess Kim slams herself down onto the oval skyscraper, shoving its towering mass deep within her, fucking herself harder and faster. She gasps, feeling its roof crush against her cervix, then rises swiftly. Her great thighs flex over and over, pumping her body up and down on her skyscraper toy as she fucks her brains out. Rising for another stroke, she peers down at her toy. The windows have all been ripped away, but the structure appears surprisingly sound. She doesn't hesitate to slide down and go on battering it again and again.

"OHHHHHH!!! YEAH!!! YESS!!! YESSSSS!!!" She cries, lost in passion.

Goddess Kim can feel the skyscraper's upper floors crush against the top of her vagina as she pounds it with her body, but the lower half of the tower is holding solid... until it begins to crack at its base.

With one especially deep stroke, she feels it snap free from its foundations. Her vaginal muscles clench down, the remaining half of the building breaks off inside of her body as she rises, ripping it from its foundations with her pussy.

"OH WOW... WON'T HAVE MUCH ROOM FOR MY NEXT TOY IF THAT'S IN THERE... HEHE..." She giggles.

Reaching with her fingers, Goddess Kim grips the bottom of the skyscraper and slowly slides it out.

"MMMMM..." She moans, biting her lip and unable to resist sliding it back in, pumping it in and out as she kneels over what remains of downtown.

In and out she slides the building, now only a core surrounded by the steel and concrete ridges of the naked floors. She can feel them grind in and out of her pussy and breaking away on her genitals. She pleasures herself with the husk of skyscraper as it crumbles. Soon there are only the core elevator shafts, which also crumble away against her powerful body leaving Goddess Kim empty handed once again.

Chapter 19 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though she has destroyed most of downtown with her passion, Goddess Kim is glad to see that there are several skyscrapers still standing around her naked body. Reaching down from the night sky, Goddess Kim's sends her fingers down into the city. Wrapping around another 7" skyscraper, their grip tightens before ripping the building upward, leaving 2 ruined storys on the ground as she lifts the rest to her face.

Peering closely at the skyscraper, she can see that it is the same size, and nearly the same shape as her last toy, but this one is covered in red marble, and instead of an oval, the corners are cut at 45 degrees making more of a long octagon cross-section.

"WHAT A BIG BUILDING YOU ARE..." She says to the skyscraper the size of a large sausage. "BUT I'M SO MUCH BIGGER..." Sticking out her tongue, Goddess Kim licks all sides of the building before holding it over her breasts and bending her head down to put her mouth over it. This time, she sinks her teeth into the sides and bites down, ripping off the top five floors and chewing them slowly while she looks at the moonlight illuminating panicked tinies in the new roofless top floor of her toy.

"THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ESCAPE... NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME... YOUR FATE IS IN MY HANDS NOW..." She says softly and with incredible power.

Her words cause a reaction of fear in her tinies, for they are literally true.

Lowering the skyscraper in her hand into her cleavage, she rubs it's towering bulk between and against her supple boobs, gently battering it, shattering windows, and winding up the few tinies caught inside. She begins swiveling her shoulders, battering the skyscraper harder between her curves. Pressing her arms against her breasts from the sides, she squeezes the building between her tits.

Letting go of the skyscraper, she cups her breasts in her hands, squeezing and crushing the towering shaft between her naked boobs. People and rubble pour from the sides of the skyscraper and slide down her body before they plummet to earth. Squeezing and jiggling her breasts together, Goddess Kim feels the entire skyscraper begin disintegrating between her beautiful breasts, raining destruction over the streets far below her naked self. She watches the tinies on the doomed top floor finally fall onto the steep slope of her breasts and slide down past her nipples and off her body.

"UHHNHHHHHHH... THERE HAS TO BE MORE..." Moans Goddess Kim. Peering down at the few skyscrapers that still have lit windows down in the city below her crotch, Goddess Kim notices a 9" tall rectangular building she remembers from that afternoon. A modern glass building, it has a detailed series of floors on top that give it a fancy temple-like pyramid of stone for the upper floors.

"YOU WERE ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE I GREW..." She says. Indeed, next to the temple skyscraper is a low square building with a hole ripped through the top and side. While the square building was large to her this morning, she could now pick it up in one hand if she cared to. But it meant little to her now that she needed big buildings to pleasure her, and the temple skyscraper was big.

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR GODDESS..." She says, shuffling forward on her knees and positioning herself over the temple skyscraper. Spitting down onto its angled rooftop, her saliva covers and wets the building, which she then spreads over the windows with gentle, sensuous strokes of her fingers. Satisfied with her work, she lowers herself onto it, mounting her latest toy.

Fucking her biggest skyscraper yet, pumping up and down on it, Goddess Kim's labia are grinding away the corners and smashing the detail of the building until it becomes a smooth, wet pillar that fills her perfectly.

"UHHHH! UUUUHHHNHHH! OHHHH!!!" She moans, fucking harder and deeper on her mighty toy. Goddess Kim slides her hands down her thighs and reaching across the street, grabbing and ripping up portions of a 10 story parking garage. Lifting it to her chest, she slowly, passionately grinds large portions of the garage into her breasts. Cars and SUVs the size of ants rain down her body as she fucks her skyscraper late into the night. Her moans become louder and longer as pleasure overwhelms her body and becomes everything.

Chapter 20 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Tonya Jackson reporting from the skies over Houston, where a gigantic woman -- calling herself a goddess -- has stripped naked. She appears to be a Latina woman in her twenties. Estimates are that she is 5,000 ft tall, but even more unbelievable is her behavior. She is inserting building after building into herself, using them for sexual pleasure! There she is in the moonlight! Damn she's loud! Her moaning and crushing the buildings is overwhelming!

"The last dozen skyscrapers left standing downtown are some of the city's largest, though you can see that they are only little pillars of twinkling office lights next to her incredible body!

"There... That rubble on her breasts... she just crushed a parking garage into her chest!

"Shit! She's so big! Fuck! If she keeps going, there won't be anything left!" Tonya swears.

"The military has already tried and failed to stop her! Judging by the ease with which she smashed the tanks and jets, she seems invincible!" Tonya yells.

"Nothing can explain her! Maybe she actually is a goddess? Is she here to bring about the end of the world?"

"Not only has her size and power increased beyond belief, but her sex drive! She seems to get off on everything! What an appetite! What must it be like to be so powerful?" Tonya asks.

The news helicopter circles slowly around in front of the goddess giving a clear view of her sexy body. Her toned thighs work her figure up and down on her toy. Her gorgeous moaning face is lit by half a dozen searchlights, as are her naked breasts. Her breasts bounce freely with each stroke of her body on the skyscraper in her vagina. Her eyes are half-open, but she raises her head and focuses in the direction of the camera.

"I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING ME... I FEEL SO POWERFUL! UNSTOPPABLE... OOOHHHH... I FEEL SUCH ORGASMIC THINGS... AHHHHH... COULDN'T BE UNDERSTOOD BY TINY, WORTHLESS PEOPLE... HEHE..." Says the moaning and giggling goddess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goddess Kim comes down smooth and strong on her skyscraper toy, crushing more stories into her cervix. With less than half the building left, her pussy lips kiss the ground at its base. Her vagina is filled with this once-mighty building and its contents and all the tiny people who were too slow to evacuate. Tiny people that now panic inside her body.

"UNNNNNNHHHHH..." She sighs, twisting her hips and grinding what's left of the skyscraper inside of her.

The moon has risen high in the clear night sky now, and looking out over the moonlit city Goddess Kim surveys her territory, owning it with her eyes. There is a cluster of mid-rise buildings to the south at the Medical Center, a couple of 8" skyscrapers outside of downtown to the west, and a nice big 12" high skyscraper a couple miles farther west. Lowering her gaze to the ruins around her, she sees the skyscrapers just past her right thigh. Looking down over her breasts at the street below her toy, she grins at the 1.5mm tall tinies running from her fluid oozing from the lobby of the skyscraper.

"I WANT TO BE PLEASURED AND TREATED LIKE A GODDESS... AND I THINK THAT 12 INCH SKYSCRAPER OUT THERE WILL DO NICELY... HEHE..." She tells the tinies between her thighs. Goddess Kim rises up and resumes fucking her toy harder than ever, eager to finish it off. Her strokes cause earthquakes to ripple through the ground, spreading from her powerful body and causing the remaining skyscrapers to sway in rhythm with her sex.

"OHHH! UHHHH! AHHHHHHH!!!" She moans, tipping back her head and announcing her pleasure to the sky. Without meaning to, her vaginal muscles again tighten, gripping her skyscraper toy on her next stroke. When she rises up again, it stays inside her. There is a great snap of metal and concrete as Goddess Kim rips another skyscraper from the ground with her pussy.

Continuing to rise, she stands to her full height and fingers the remains of the building as it crumbles within her genitals. Licking her lips and wiping the dust from her naked breasts, she plants a bare foot onto I-45, feeling the freeway crush beneath her toes. She continues stepping forwards, walking away from downtown, and out across the low houses of the city. It only takes her a few steps to cross the miles from downtown to reach the Williams Tower in uptown.

Goddess Kim stands with her feet on I-610, her toes crushing 10 lanes of traffic while she looks down at uptown. There are several 3" and 4" buildings scattered around the neighborhood, but the 12" Williams Tower is lit with a rotating beacon like a lighthouse that sweeps over her bare shins.

Bending down, she reaches out and grabs the upper half of a 4" building in her fingertips. It easily rips off of its lower half, and she lifts it slowly up her naked body. Going slow gives everyone trapped inside a fantastic view of her smooth legs, naked pussy, muscular stomach, and voluptuous breasts. Finally, she is staring at them right in front of her beautiful, smiling face.

Looking at this little chunk of 13 stories of offices, Goddess Kim can barely tell if anyone is inside, as it is so dark outside, and only battery-powered emergency lights are on in the building. She is glad to notice some motion though.

"THIS BUILDING WILL BE MY NEW TOY... BUT FIRST YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE THE REST OF MY BODY UP CLOSE... BEFORE YOU ARE INSERTED... HEHE..." She giggles.

Goddess Kim's giggling fades as she brings the chunk of office building to her lips. Kissing it softly, she hears an explosion of screams inside the chunk of building. Her lips slid around the roof and outer walls, as the chunk fits perfectly into her mouth. But her tongue is eager, and swiftly comes out to play, pushing the building out from between her lips.

"UHHMMMM..." Goddess Kim moans, sliding her tongue over the window-covered walls of the chunk. She can taste its gritty, salty, concrete structure as she licks the fig bar sized building in her hand. Tasting it thoroughly, she then slowly lowers it to her chest.

Sliding the wet building chunk between her breasts, Goddess Kim gently pounds her enormous boobs against this little thing in her cleavage, reaching up and squeezing herself with her free hand. With the same hand, she reaches in and breaks away one of the walls on the narrow end of it with her fingernails. People start falling out of the building, and she feels them sliding down her breasts. Sweeping the chunk over her nipples, several dozen people tumble down onto her breasts and desperately grab at nipples the size of houses to avoid plummeting thousands of feet to the ground.

"YESSSSS... " Growls Goddess Kim as she feels her nipples become erect at their touch. She can see a few strong tinies have managed to land on top of her nipples, and their flailing flea-sized bodies are teasing her with their efforts.

Sweeping the chunk around her backside, Goddess Kim slides it down between her ass cheeks to give them a view of where the sun don't shine.

"NOW I THINK IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL FUN... HEHE..." Giggles Goddess Kim. Grinding the building chunk into her butthole, Goddess Kim undulates her hot body as offices full of people enter her anus.

"OOHHH!" She squeaks, feeling destruction and tinies pushing up her asshole. Sighing and giggling, she pulls what's left out of her ass and sweeps the crumbling remains of the building around her hips.

Looking down at this remaining chunk in her hand, she carries it in front of her pussy. Pausing for a moment, she then rubs it into her wetness, and begins moaning as she masturbates with it over the great skyscraper below.

"OHHH... I WANT TO BE PLEASURED PROPERLY... THAT BIG GLASS SKYSCRAPER BETWEEN MY FEET IS GOING DEEP INSIDE ME..." Goddess Kim tells uptown.

Staring intently down at the 12" tall skyscraper, she feels the little building in her vagina crush into her. Desire is erupting through her body and she cant hold back much longer.

"...AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK... I MIGHT RAMPAGE MORE... HEHE..." She giggles.

Tinies are pouring out of every building in uptown as Goddess Kim crushes her tiny chunk of offices to oblivion between her fingers and her vaginal walls. Both the threat of being fucked by the colossal woman or ending up a stain on the wrinkled sole of her foot are enough to drive everyone mad with panic as they fill the streets.

Dropping to her knees, Goddess Kim bends her head low to inspect her new toy. Her long, luscious hair cascades down near the sides of the skyscraper and onto the crowds in the streets.

The Williams Tower is a foot-tall blue glass building. Mostly square, it has some vertical ridges running up the sides for flair, and is topped with a simple pyramid roof. Looking around the back of the building, she see that it is connected to a 10 story parking garage. Sweeping her tongue up the sides of the great skyscraper, she wets its surface, owning it with her saliva, preparing it for pleasure.

"YOU'D BETTER PREPARE YOURSELVES... HEHE..." Giggles Goddess Kim as she rises up on her knees.

Chapter 21 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The five thousand foot woman looms up over the tallest building outside of downtown. Her delicious naked curves glow in the moonlight and the bright beacon of Williams Tower sweeps over her naked crotch. The streets of uptown clamor with screams and sirens, all of which are drowned out by her thundering voice.

"SUCH A NICE BIIIIIG BUILDING..." Moans the Goddess as she positions her crotch next to the huge skyscraper. On her knees, the skyscraper is just tall enough to reach her naked pussy. The goddess makes a show of dipping her crotch around the building, kissing it with her pussy lips, and rubbing her clit on the rooftop until she is too worked up to resist.

"NOW PLEASE ME... MY LITTLE FUCKSCRAPER..." She says, peeling herself open with one hand, and sweeping her hair back behind her shoulders with her other.

People everywhere, perverts and prudes alike, all stare up in awe as she sliding down onto the huge skyscraper. It is too thick to fit smoothly, but her invincible pussy is crushing down, ripping away the walls and floors that resist her.

Goddess Kim only slides part way down its towering bulk before the roof of the skyscraper pokes her cervix.

"OHHHH... I DESIRE TO BE PLEASURED... BY ALL OF YOU... THE CITY AND YOURSELVES WILL BE DEDICATED TO PLEASING ME NOW... HEHE..." She says to the 1 million people in the immediate surroundings watching her. Goddess Kim's giggling rolls over the city watching and listening to her in awe of her power and desire. The rumble of her giggling is soon replaced by the tremendous crunching sounds of her body pounding the skyscraper and her loud moans of pleasure.

Rising up, then dropping back down, she slams herself down onto the skyscraper, crushing the top 10 storys into her body so that she can feel the rubble tumbling down her vaginal walls.

"UUUUUHHHNNNHHHHH..." Moans Goddess Kim, working her hot body down onto her toy. Deeper and deeper she sends it into her, more and more floors disintegrating within her, spilling hundreds of panicked office workers into the hot, wet darkness of her vagina.

Arrogant men in the streets fire their handguns up at the goddess, but no weapon can stop her. Such things are insignificant against her all-powerful body, or simply tickle and please her when she feels them at all.

She drives her pussy lower and lower on her toy, her crotch still several hundred feet off the ground. She rises swiftly now, then goes deeper every time she brings her body down onto the skyscraper.

"POWERFUL AND FILLING... FEELS SO GOOD DEEP IN ME... OHHHHH..." Goddess Kim moans, voicing her pleasure. "BUT I WANT SOMETHING BIGGER... UHNNNNNNHHH! YES!!! BIGGER TOYS!!!" She roars as she sinks down to the ground at the base of the Williams Tower.

Pushing her pussy lips to ground level also jams the parking garage up between her ass cheeks. Anyone attempting to flee by car is instantly crushed, or plunged deep into her colossal ass as she fucks her formerly-footlong toy.

Rising up too fast, Goddess Kim pulls up off of the skyscraper -- only 1/4 of which is left -- with the rest now a mess of people and debris in her vagina. Too horny to stop, she drops back down onto it with both hands reaching out into the neighborhood.

Grabbing a 16 story building in each hand, she lifts these 2 1/2" buildings up her body and crushes them against her massive bouncing breasts as she looks back towards downtown.

Her lust is insatiable, and only one building in the city remains taller than a footlong, and it is there, back downtown. Her gaze keeps returning to it, to the 13" Chase Tower as she uses her fuckscraper toy for all it's worth.

Goddess Kim is losing herself in passion, her moans are getting higher in pitch, and she is beginning to sway with each stroke on the Williams Tower. Her toy begins to show cracks at the base as her powerful pussy swallows and tips against it until it can take no more and breaks free from its foundations.

Rolling sideways with the broken skyscraper deep inside her, Goddess Kim lays her naked body over blocks and blocks of mid-rise office buildings and parking lots. Her hips obliterate a shopping complex while she rolls onto her stomach over the interstate. Her enormous breasts land over blocks of buildings, bulldozing them with their supple mass. She feels two dozen buildings and hundreds of ant-sized cars crushing beneath her sensitive flesh as she sprawls out over civilization.

Her head hovers just above the tower of an apartment complex as her hair swirls down one side of it to the ground. She arches her back, grinding her boobs into the ruins beneath her body. The sensations on her breasts, stomach, and pussy are overwhelming. Unable to resist, she begins thrusting her pelvis into the earth. Goddess Kim is demolishing uptown beneath her vast, sexy curves, with thousands of people and dozens of buildings caught under her 5,000 ft body.

"UHNNHHHHH... BEYOND POWERFUL... AND SO IN CONTROL... YOUR LAST MINUTES WERE USED PLEASURING ME... AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A GODDESS..." She says to her tinies.

Goddess Kim's power is incomprehensible as she rolls over Uptown, grinding her erect nipples into medical and retail businesses while fingering the skyscraper left in her vagina.

Bending her head, she takes an entire 15 story office building into her mouth with a single bite, and holds it in her mouth, crushing it with her tongue while enjoying her treat. Rolling up on her side, then over onto her back, she demolishes another mile of uptown beneath her body. Moaning in her throat, she stretches her legs outward, rubbing them against anything left standing while both her mouth and pussy swallow the buildings within them. Flexing, then curling her toes, she feels the crush of small apartments while digging them into the soft earth.

"IF ANY OF YOU TINIES CAN KEEP UP WITH ME... OR HAVE ANY BUILDINGS LEFT... YOU WILL DO JUST FINE TO PLEASE ME... HEHE..." She giggles, seeking her next pleasure. Her fingers push into her vagina, through the rubble and within herself.

"AHHHHH... AAAHHHHH... AHHHHHHH..." Goddess Kim gasps with delight as she lays on her back and extracts the rubble from her vagina with slow, sensual sweeps of her fingers.  Her pussy is demanding something solid. Sitting up on her ass, she looks at the big skyscrapers a few miles away in downtown, but is too impatient. Turning her head to the left, she spies a cluster of nine skyscrapers, all about 6" high at the north end of Uptown.

Rolling onto her hands and knees, she gets into a crawling position, supporting her torso 1,000 ft in the air over uptown. Her enormous naked breasts sway over the ruined streets as she crawls over to the cluster of skyscrapers. As she moves, she pays close attention to everything that her hands crush, especially the people fleeing between her fingers.

"YOU CAN'T OUTRUN YOUR GODDESS... HEHE..." She giggles. Pausing for a moment, she focuses down on her right hand, lifting it from the soft earth. Lightly dragging her fingertips down the streets with running tinies, she smiles at their confusion. She makes a game of chasing them and randomly crushing buildings on the street with her fingertips. The tinies can't seem to predict where her enormous fingers are going to land, and are visibly more wound up.

Scooping up 50 of the tinies, Goddess Kim lifts them to her hair, and runs her fingers through her silky strands and hearing the screaming tinies cling to her hair to avoid being swept away.

"HANG ON TO MY HAIR... AND RIDE ALONG... FOR MY NEXT FUCK..." She says, and continues crawling forward. Arriving at her goal, she stops with her torso poised high over a Whole Foods Market, and her face staring ahead and down at nine lovely skyscrapers.

"HELLO... LOOK AT THESE LITTLE SKYSCRAPERS... I WANT YOU FOR MY NEXT SOURCE OF PLEASURE..." Goddess Kim says. "OHH... SO MANY APARTMENTS... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE TO ME? SEX TOYS! HOMES NO MORE... JUST MERELY DILDOS... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles.

"WHAT A LOVELY PAIR OF TOWERS..." She says, turning her attention to pair of matching maroon colored 6" skyscrapers. "I'VE GOT A LOVELY PAIR TOO... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles, moving over the pair of skyscrapers until they are directly beneath her colossal swaying breasts.

"UNNHHHHHH..." Goddess Kim sighs, bending her arms and dropping her naked boobs each down onto their own building. Slowly she descends, driving her nipples down into them, crushing everyone and everything inside against her soft breasts.

"OHHHHH! TURNS ME ON... PLEASES ME LIKE NOTHING ELSE TO TURN YOUR BUILDINGS INTO NOTHING..." Moans Goddess Kim as each of her breasts crush down through 40 floors of bougie apartments. They resist the pressure of her soft flesh, poking up into her boobs, but she is ultimately too powerful and the buildings crumble beneath the mass of her million ton titties.

"NOW I'M JUST TOO HORNY!" Moans Goddess Kim, rising up on her knees over the neighborhood. "GIMME ANOTHER THIGHSCRAPER... THIS ONE..." She demands, shuffling forward on her knees. Positioning her ravenous pussy over the nearest of the remaining skyscrapers, she uses her fingers to sweep the rubble of the apartments from her naked breasts.

Spreading her pussy lips, she smoothly inserts the square shaft of the skyscraper and settles down onto it. It fills her as she descends, then crushes up against the top of her vagina. Pushing herself down onto it, she keeps descending until her ass touches the earth and the building has disappeared into herself.

Reaching out, Goddess Kim rips a 5" skyscraper from the ground and lifts it to her chest. Tucking it down into her cleavage, she uses her free hand to squeeze her breasts against it. Taking both breasts in her hands, Goddess Kim sighs deeply while grinding the skyscraper trapped between her boobs, and begins moving up and down, fucking the one in her pussy.

"OHHHHH... UUUUHHNNNHHHH..." She moans, longer and lower. She can hear the screams of the tinies in her hair near her ears. That, and feeling the crush of the great buildings in her cleavage and vagina keeps taking her to new levels of pleasure. Looking out over the remaining few skyscrapers, and to the two mighty 13" tall ones downtown, she is hungry to feel them on her body.

"OHHHHH... I'M GONNA FUCK IT ALL... 'TILL THERE IS NOTHING..." Goddess Kim tells the city. Bouncing harder on her current toy, Goddess Kim grinds the building in her cleavage to dust, sending everyone inside tumbling down her naked breasts and dropping over 1,000 ft to the ground between her mighty thighs. Moaning and fucking the puny skyscraper, she is making a quick mess of it, but there are still three more standing between her legs.

Reaching down and grabbing at one of them, she runs her fingers into its ground floor, ripping it from its foundations and pushing it up against its neighbor with a crash of broken glass and steel. Rising off the ruins of her toy, she shuffles slightly forward and opens herself wider than ever. It takes a bit of crushing the two skyscrapers together, but they effectively become a double dildo. Goddess Kim eagerly pushes these two 6" skyscrapers inside herself together, fucking both at once.

"YEAHHHH... THIS IS WHAT BEING A TRUE GODDESS IS LIKE... HEHE... MAKING PROPER USE OF YOUR SKYSCRAPERS..." Goddess Kim says with ecstatic glee.

Everywhere, people continue to fill the streets, and many are gathering in the strip mall across the street as Goddess Kim fucks her way through the cluster of skyscrapers. Her leg rubs up against one of the lesser skyscrapers as she shoves her double dildo deeper. She feels the skyscraper crumble against her powerful pumping thigh, but she just keeps fucking.

Her megaton titties are bouncing heavily as she drives her sexy body down onto her toys, and she grabs one of the remaining skyscrapers in her left hand. Lifting it up under her breasts, she wedges it up into her underboob, holding it there as she fucks her toys, pounding the skyscraper in her hand with her breasts every time she sinks down.

"MOOORRREEEE! YES! MORE... NEVER STOP! THIS IS ALL SO MUCH... AND SO AMAZING..." She moans while fucking her toys to pieces.

The mighty Goddess Kim has the power to do anything, anything apparently except find satisfaction. Her dual dildo skyscrapers finally give up and are battered to ruins under her mighty pussy, leaving her wanting more.

Mashing what's left of the skyscraper in her hand against her breasts, she feels its core snapping between her fingers and voluptuous flesh. Letting her fingers linger sensuously over her nipples, she licks her lips and looks down at the remaining two skyscrapers in Uptown. One is a little shorter, wide and lumpy. The other is taller and fancy looking with its dark windows, marble accents, and narrowing floors at the top. Of course, both are only a few inches tall.

Reaching out and ripping up the lumpy building in her left hand, Goddess Kim positions herself over the fancy building, crushing small apartments and a convention hall under her legs as she does. Sweeping her right hand down through the strip mall parking lot, she scoops up 200 tinies and lifts them to her face along with the lumpy building. Nudging the fancy skyscraper with her insatiable pussy, she looks at the crowd and the building in her hands. They are close enough that she can see their faces in the moonlight.

"YOU ALL WILL SEE WHAT THE INSIDE OF A GODDESS LOOKS LIKE... VERY VERY SHORTLY... HEHE..." Goddess Kim giggles mischieviously. Her giggling rumbles over the city in ruins as she bends her legs, sinking down onto the fancy apartment skyscraper. Sliding down slowly, she smiles seductively at the crowd gathered in her open palm, then bites her lower lip and moans over them, forcing them to feel the bass notes of pleasure in her throat just below them.

"I'M FUCKING EVERYTHING... OHHHHH... JUST WAIT YOUR TURN..." She moans, rolling back her head so that her gorgeous face is no longer visible.

Her hands slowly drop to her chest as she pumps herself slowly on her latest toy. Her head and shoulders are rolling gently, with her breasts swaying in rhythm before her hands as she fucks her toy. Her left hand moves closer, bringing the lumpy building to her naked jiggling breasts.

Dropping down hard on her toy, Goddess Kim's breast bounces low and crushes into the building. She holds it closer to her cleavage, and on her next bounce, both of her breasts smash down onto the building. It explodes into ruin just in front of the crowd on her palm as she forces them to watch her boobs destroy the entire thing, spilling people, furniture and rubble down her naked body. Again and again her breasts slam down into the building in her hand as she fucks the one in her pussy to the ground.

Feeling the building disintegrate beneath her boobs, Goddess Kim once again raises her right hand back up to her face and tips her head tips forward. She opens her mouth over the crowd while still fucking her fancy toy. Goddess Kim's spreads her lips open and presses them down over half of the crowd, taking 100 people into her kiss.

Everyone else on her hand is panicking and backing away from her gorgeous lips as they work into her hand. With a single brief suck, she takes 100 tinies into her mouth. Lifting her head, she can feel their poppy seed-sized bodies. They are fighting like mad against her teeth and tongue, but they are so small even 100 of them is like a pinch of seasoning.

Swallowing her snack, Goddess Kim resumes moaning, and focuses her attention on finishing off her fancy toy.

"OHHH! IT'S CRUUUUUUMBLING! I NEED MOOOOORE! OHH FUUUUUUCK ME!" She moans, lowering her right hand with the remaining 100 people to her crotch.

They are given a perfect view of the battered skyscraper, stripped to its columns and core sliding in and out of her colossal pussy. The structure is weakening, and cracks along its columns form right before it finally snaps. Portions disappear up into her as she rises, twisting her body in ecstacy. Dropping down again, Goddess Kim misses the remaining floors still on the ground and she feels them crush against her crotch, just to the left of her labia. Smashing down to the ground, her body swiftly annihilates all trace of the skyscraper.

With Uptown now out of skyscrapers, Goddess Kim cannot resist introducing the crowd on her hand to the power of her vagina.

"SO AMAZING FEELING A SKYSCRAPER CRUSH INTO ME... I WANT... NO... I NEED YOU ALL INSIDE ME... PLEASURING ME..." She says, sharing her pleasure and her plans. "YOU MIGHT BE TOO SMALL... BUT EITHER WAY... I WILL ENJOY IT... HEHE..."

Goddess Kim presses a hundred 1.5mm people against her horny wetness. Insignificant compared to a skyscraper dildo, their pounding arms stimulate her labia and clitoris, which alone is many times larger than any of them.

"AHHH..." She gasps at the touch of their miniscule bodies. Rubbing her hand against herself, her fingers begin slipping inside her pussy, taking their fighting bodies along for the ride.

"FUUUUCK... PLEASURE MEEEE..." She moans, rubbing all hundred of them inside of herself. They fight her vagina in vain for survival, while drowning in her wetness as well as being pushed around by her massive playful fingers.

Goddess Kim looks down her smooth brown curves to what used to be Uptown. It is in complete ruins, with the smoldering remains of dozens of office buildings and skyscrapers. There are people everywhere, and she listens to the chaos of survivors in the streets. Sighing and lifting her eyes to the sky, she notices the moon is slowly moving down in the sky. She's been going all night long and still hasn't found satisfaction. Looking towards downtown, she can see the only tall buildings left in the city are two 13" skyscrapers just a few miles away.

"I WANT THOSE SKYSCRAPERS... THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH AFTERWARDS... HEHE..." She giggles. Rising up to her feet, Goddess Kim towers over the flattened city of Houston, her divine naked body bathed softly in the moonlight. Focusing her stare on downtown, she looks at what is still standing. There are several medium skyscrapers, which are dwarfed by two towering office buildings: The Wells Fargo Bank Plaza and the JPMorgan Chase Tower.

Chapter 22 by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking slowly forwards, with smooth, confident strides befitting her status, Goddess Kim crushes block after block of houses, trees, and convenience stores under her bare feet. The destruction tingles on her toes and teases her with pleasure on the wrinkled soles of her feet. Each step crushes everything below into her block-and-a-half long footprint. Likewise, the wide concrete ribbon of I-10 is crushed beneath a simple step as she just keeps walking, showing the city the scale of her power.

Approaching the edge of downtown, she focuses on the 13" skyscrapers, looking closer at each of them. The Chase Tower is a bit taller, grey-ish and has a diamond-shaped cross-section, while the Wells Fargo is glassy, smooth, and almost an oval shape. She takes a moment to stretch, enjoying how small they are below her. Running her fingers through her hair, she sighs and prepares herself.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE USE OF THESE BUILDINGS HOWEVER I PLEASE... NICE AND SLOWLY... MAKING YOU ALL WATCH ME... HEHE..." Goddess Kim giggles, stepping over to the Chase Tower. It is funny seeing that the tallest building in the state doesn't even reach her knees.

Bending over and reaching down with both hands, she grabs the mighty building at its base, sinking her fingers through walls and windows, crushing and ripping supports until she cupping the base of the skyscraper in both hands. Tearing it from the earth, she lifts the skyscraper up her body. Taking it up past her crotch, she rises, lifting it up her stomach and pushing the top floors up into her cleavage.

Holding the skyscraper against her chest, she begins slow dancing with it over the city. Her boobs gently knock into the upper floors and she watches them do a small amount of damage before lifting it up to her face.

Standing there, Goddess Kim sticks out her tongue and licks her great big toy, tasting it, savoring the windows smashing on her tongue. Opening wide, she sticks the top of the skyscraper up into her mouth. Sinking her teeth into it -- through the walls, columns, and core -- she bites off the upper 8 storys. This chunk sits in her mouth like a lump of candy bar. Lifting her tongue, she pushes the chunk up against the roof of her mouth until she can feel rubble and tinies flowing from this morsel.

Chewing her snack, Goddess Kim lowers the rest of the skyscraper between her thighs. Pushing the broken top of the footlong skyscraper up into her vagina, she swallows her snack. Standing over the city, Goddess Kim begins fucking the tallest building like the dildo it is, working it up into herself with both hands gripping the skyscraper.

"AHHHHMAZING... THE FEELING OF EVERYTHING I WAS CHEWING... WHILE FUCKING MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME... IS SOOOOOO POWERFUL... AND ORGASMIC!" She moans as the city watches helplessly from below.

Working the massive building up into her hot body, Goddess Kim begins swaying while she fucks it. Her shifting hips slowly become a dance, the colossal woman stepping lightly around the ruins of downtown while pumping the great skyscraper in and out of herself. Twisting and turning her toy while her body forces the building to please her, she moans out in rhythm with her sex.

The skyscraper was made to survive a hurricane, but not a horny goddess, and she can feel it weakening at her touch. The walls are scraping away and the core is beginning to crack and bend farther with each stroke, but Goddess Kim does not let up. Crushing floor after floor up into her cervix, her open-throated moaning becomes louder and higher. She tosses her head, swirling her long, gorgeous black hair around her shoulders as she repeatedly smashes her toy into herself.

Again and again and again, she fucks it without restraint until the walls and floors have ripped away, their debris trickling down her smooth, bare legs to the ground. Only the core is left, and only a 6" long section at that, but she will not stop. She goes on, her body demanding more from the great building than it can handle.

The Chase Tower finally disintegrates, leaving Goddess Kim sweaty and panting, rubbing her fingers over her crotch. Her eyes are filled with lust, and look down on the last tall skyscraper in the city as the moon sinks towards the horizon.

"TIME TO PUT THIS TO WORK... NOTHING SHOULD STILL BE STANDING... HEHE..." She giggles. Still wiping the remains of the Chase Tower against her pussy and clit with both hands, she enjoys it until it is nothing but dust trickling through her fingers.

Stepping over to the Wells Fargo Plaza, she gets down on her knees and bends over the banking tower with its gently curving walls.

"YES... MY BIG SMOOTH TOY..." She says, sliding her tongue up its glassy sides and peering in the still-lit windows at any tinies left inside. "YOU ARE SOOOOO FUCKED... AND YOU'D BETTER PLEASE ME... OR I'M GOING TO RAMPAGE ACROSS THE ENTIRE STATE..."

Rising up on her knees and spreading herself open over her final toy, she sighs and bites her lip.

"MAKE ME CUM?" She asks softly, then slowly slides down onto it. Her vagina takes the skyscraper with remarkable ease as its narrow shape fits her delightfully. She sinks down onto her toy, taking the top third of it all the way into herself, until she feels the roof crunch into her cervix.

It is a big building, but she is a mega-goddess, and it fills her so well. She pauses for a moment, delighting in the sensations of the streets crunched beneath her knees and feet, the sounds of her tiny city in chaos, and the smooth glass walls of her toy rubbing on the smooth muscular walls of her vagina.

She rises slowly, twisting her hips to feel the corners of the skyscraper grind off against herself. Watching her toy emerge between her legs, she sees the outer walls of glass smash away on her pussy lips and tumble down the sides of her toy.

But she needs so much more. Sliding straight down, Goddess Kim rams the rooftop up into herself, then rises for her next stroke. Again and again she fucks it, increasing her pace and feeling the top floors smash within her.

Sliding up and down on the huge skyscraper, she reaches out and grabs a medium skyscraper, ripping it from its lower stories. Raising this skyscraper over her head with both hands, she looks at its tiny, dark windows above her face. Tearing it open, she breaks it in the middle, raining furniture, debris, and tinies down over her face and chest. Opening her mouth, she catches several on her tongue like falling candy, while the rest fall to their doom onto her chest, breasts, or thighs below.

"UUUHHHHHHMMMM..." She moans, deep and loud. Pushing herself harder down onto her toy, Goddess Kim grabs two more office buildings, one in each hand this time. Ripping them from their foundations, she carries them up to her chest. She wipes the buildings along her collarbones, out across her upper chest, down the sides of her breasts, across her stomach and up through her cleavage. Crushing these two buildings around all sides of her breasts as she bounces slowly and forcefully, she keeps fucking all three skyscrapers against her colossal horny body.

 "UNNNGHHH... OHHHHHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHHHMMMMM..." Goddess Kim moans. She goes on and on and on, fucking her toy to ruin as the sun begins to rise over the flattened city. A city where the only thing left standing is Goddess Kim, her magnificent naked body towering over everything and everyone staring up at her in awe and fear of her beauty and power. A city hearing her moans and giggles rumble over its smoking ruins.

"UHNMMMMM... THAT'S RIGHT... I FUCK IT ALL TO NOTHING... HEHE..."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11151