Forsaken by Nigma
Summary:

He works at the comic book store, she comes in every week.

What will happen when the girl of his dreams becomes the God of his new reality?


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3032 Read: 16552 Published: November 12 2021 Updated: November 14 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Nigma

2. Chapter 2 by Nigma

3. Chapter 3 by Nigma

Chapter 1 by Nigma

She watched as he screamed.

Only an hour earlier everything had been normal. He’d looked up as she’d walked into the store. She was always the highlight of his week. He slipped on his shades, the dark lenses hid his eyes making it easier to watch her browse the shelves.

It was warm out, she was wearing tight denim hotpants. Jackpot.

Then, darkness.

Now he was tiny, naked and terrified.

The ground beneath him was smooth. Varnished wood. A tabletop.

She was, she was something else.

She filled the sky, he had to crane his neck to take her all in. She was massive, just massive.

He scuttled backwards like a crab out of its shell as she lowered her face down towards him. The displaced air whipped at his hair, the temperature rising just by her mere proximity.

Her smile was wide enough to swallow the world. Her lips were like cruise ships, her pearly white teeth as big as buildings.

Her eyes were oceans that danced with glee.

‘Hey.’

Her voice hit him like a bomb blast, the soundwaves pushing him onto his back. Sirens whined in his ears as the word crashed down upon him.

‘You are so fucking small.’

He screamed again, maddening terror consuming him. She giggled, releasing a hurricane that tore the voice from his throat.

‘Surprise! Guess you hadn’t thought you’d be coming home with me today, huh? Though I don’t think it’s working out the way you had hoped, right?’

He shouted up at her, his words nothing but thin squeaks on the edge of hearing.

She giggled again, moving away from him as she stood to her full height. It was like looking up into heaven, she stood higher than the clouds.

He remained on his back, it was the only way to truly take in her enormity.

She cocked her hip, ‘Like what you see?’

Her denim clad hips stretched for miles in each direction. Her toned midriff was bare, peeking out from beneath a pop culture t shirt.

In the stratosphere, a smirk settled on her lips.

She rotated her hips, turning the curve of her ass towards him.

‘Go on, look, enjoy, I know that’s how you get your kicks.’

He protested though stood no chance of being heard.

‘Oh yeah, like those glasses are fooling anyone. Did you really think you were the first creep to try and sneak a peek at girls from behind shades? You were so obvious, it was pathetic.’

She paused again, letting her words fall upon him like storm rain.

‘You guys are all the same. You think I dress like this for you? To get attention from loser guys working in comic stores? Please.’

Her voice became a sultry whisper, ‘How many times have you watched my ass huh? How many hours of your day have you spent staring at me? Did you find me on Instagram? I bet you did you little pervo. You never even had the balls to try a lame pick up line did you?’

She turned slowly, her movements deliberate, drawing out the moment.

His eyes widened with terror, realization chilling him as her shadow moved over him.

‘Well look all you like little guy.’

He screamed, scrambling to his feet as he made to flee. The earth shook, throwing him to the floor, his face smashing into the woodwork as the back of her thighs collided with the side of the table.

Everything shook, everything faded to darkness as her ass moved over him. The sky was denim, stitching longer than he was tall outlining the curves of her body.

He begged and sobbed, half walking and half crawling in the darkness as the sky, now a million tons of female flesh wrapped in blue denim, descended upon him.

Chapter 2 by Nigma

Gale force winds dragged at him as she moved away, light and laughter slamming down upon him.

‘Aww,’ she cooed, ‘were you scared, did you think I was going to sit on you? Did you think I was going to squish you under my butt?’

She let her words linger.

‘I could have done so so easily; I could have sat down and not felt a thing as your pointless little life went pop. You couldn’t even stop me could you?’

He tried to reply, futile though it was.

Faster than he could think, she moved.

Her hand fell from the heavens like a bolt of lighting, slapping onto the table top.

The force threw him into the air, the pressure wave bursting in his ears. He landed in a pile, his head spinning as mocking laughter filled the world.

‘Splat! You didn’t even move, I could have flattened you before you even knew it!’

She wasn’t wrong. He was in a pink valley, the flesh of her fingers rising up on either side of him. The depth of her fingers, her hand from knuckle to palm, was as tall as a commercial building; four floors at least.

The heat of her body radiated through him as surely as as her gaze cut like a laser.

‘You are powerless to stop me.’

Her whispered words rolled over him, her lips parted with fascination as her hand rose into the sky. Her thumb hovered above his head like a storm cloud.

‘I could just lower my thumb and you’d be dead, there would be nothing left of you. Nothing but a tiny stain against my skin, barely even visible.

Her thumbnail struck the tabletop with a crack like thunder. The gap between the tip her nail and her flesh was taller than he was.

Her eyes filled with evil intent as she moved her thumb back and forth, threatening to obliterate him at any moment.

Instinctively, he got to his knees, clasping his hands before him. He prayed to her, he begged for his life in her shadow.

Her smile widened.

‘Shit little guy, you’re actually praying to me? That’s crazy. Still, I guess I am like a god to you now aren’t I? I hold the power of life and death over you so it makes sense for you to worship me.’

Her thumb moved away, her hand curling to extend her finger towards him.

‘Let’s see if you can follow commands. Climb on.’

The tip of her fingernail was before him. She had painted her nails black, the width of it came up to his waist.

He hesitated for only a second, but a second too long.

Her face swept forwards, a strand of hair falling across her face as her expression darkened.

‘Did you hear me?’ she hissed.

Still choking back fear, he scrambled on to her fingernail.

The G force should have killed him.

His stomach flipped, his bones screaming as she was ripped into the sky to rest before her right eye. The pupil diluted to focus upon him. Such a simple reflex almost annihilated his sanity.

Her voice was louder here, a physical presence that rolled through the world and shook him to his core.

‘Shit, I really have never seen anything as tiny as you are.’

He could do nothing as she just looked at him, drinking in the tiny human that clung to her fingernail. Her smile widened as she watched him cry out to her, beg her for mercy.

‘You are so close to me,’ she purred, ‘and still so small I can’t hear you. Here, let me help.’

Her head tilted, cascades of hair each as thick as an industrial cable, swinging before him like a tidal wave. With her free hand she pushed them back behind her ear before tilting her head towards him.

Her ear was pierced five times, two rings, two studs and a pink plastic spacer.

‘Ok, now’s your chance, what do you want to tell me?’

His head still span from the ascent, his stomach churning.

He swallowed hard, this was his chance.

He said everything and anything. He begged her, her promised her, he pleaded to her to help him. He begged for his life, for mercy, for her to take him home, to his family, to his friends. She could have anything she wanted; he would do anything she wanted. Please, please, please he begged.

He clung to her skin as her hand moved, bringing him before her face.

She didn’t look impressed.

‘That’s it?’ she scoffed, ‘wah wah please help me please I’ll do anything? That really the best you’ve got? You didn’t think to, y’know, maybe apologise for always being a creep? For always staring at women and making them feel uncomfortable?’

A burst of apologies erupted from him as she lowered her hand.

‘Well, that was the last time you were going to get to talk to me and I guess you blew it. Sucks to be you.’

He was screaming again, begging, apologizing, sobbing and pleading as she crouched down, lowering him further and further.

The table rose behind him, barreling upwards as he descended towards the floor.

Her finger connected with the ground, the sound and impact shaking him. With the slightest twitch she threw him bodily from her digit letting him crash onto the floorboards.

He could only watch as she stood, the sight of her rising to her full height was like nothing he could comprehend. His mouth flapped as her hands rested on her hips, her eyebrow raised as she looked down at him.

He stood, moving like a zombie. Ahead of him, the toe of her boot dominated the landscape, a mountain of soft leather. He babbled to himself, lost and petrified, having no idea how to rationalize his new perspective.

He wasn’t even as tall as the treads on her boot.

The sight of it fixed his thoughts, dominating his consciousness and numbing him to all stimuli.

He sat silent, a brainless statue, immobile as her other boot lifted into the air.

Chapter 3 by Nigma

He was paralyzed.

He should run, he knew he should run but he just couldn’t.

Each of her boots were the size of a football stadium, her footstep could swallow a small town.

The boots were a deep brown giving way to the roll of a grey sock peeking out above the ankle. From there her flesh rose up and up and up, almost beyond what he was capable of seeing.

And then she disappeared.

A dark grey sole, scuffed and scarred, pocked with dirt and small stones the size of cars now moved over him.

There was a weight, a presence to her that caused him to slump, to drop the floor defeated.

In the distance the horizon shrunk as her boot began its descent.

In every direction it stretched for miles, further than he could run.

The air smelt of leather, of soil, of ash from a cigarette she had trodden upon.

Tears streaked down his cheeks, piss dribbled from between his legs as his lips babbled stupidly. She was everywhere, dominating every sense.

An eruption of force punched into him as somewhere in the distance her heel hit the ground. Now the ball of her foot loomed over him, drawing closer by the second. A grinding, crunching sound overcame him, rumbling as the earth struggled to take the weight of this cataclysmic footstep.

The Goddess above him was deliberate in her movements, letting him drink in every second of his doom as her laughter drowned the world.

With a final, world ending boom, her foot settled onto the floor.

‘You still alive or did you get squished?’

He sat blinking in the darkness, her jovial tone the only joyous thing in his grey hell.

The sole of her boot curved up before him, connecting with the ground some fifteen feet away. He sat, crying and piss soaked, beneath the toe of her boot. The slight rise from wear and tear was the only thing that kept him alive.

He was trembling, shaking so badly he couldn’t speak.

He sat, stupid and useless as her boot retreated and the Goddess bent forwards, squinting down at him.

‘Scared ya, huh?’

She smirked, enjoying the absurdity of the situation.

‘Now do you realise just how small and insignificant you are? Now do you get how powerful I am compared to you?’

She let him drink in her words.

‘How many times have you nearly died in the last five minutes? Do you understand yet how stupidly easy it would be for me to end you? I want you to really think about that, it’s important you know your place. It’s important that you know that I’m not going to help you. It’s important you know how fragile your continued existence is going to be.’

Her eyes shone like the sun; her pink lips spread into a dazzling grin.

He could do nothing but look up at her, an insect before a force of cosmic power.

Her voice became honey, golden thunder, ‘Here’s how its going to be. Here’s what’s going to happen to you.’

Her words fell upon him like the laws of gravity, absolute truths that would dictate the remainder of his days.

‘You’re going to die in my apartment. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe a year from now but it will happen. You think I’m going to step on you, hurt you, crush you like the bug you are? No, sorry little guy, you aren’t that important. You’re less than a bug to me, you need to understand that. You aren’t worth the time it would take me to lift my foot and end your life.

You are less than a bug, less than dirt. You think I suddenly care enough about you to ever give you another thought after this? No. Yesterday you were nothing, today you are less than nothing.

I’m not going to kill you, not on purpose. No, I’m actually going to let you live right here with me, isn’t that generous? I figured since you loved watching me so much, you might as well spend the rest of your life watching me. However long that will be.

In a minute or two, I’m going to get ready and head out. This will be the last time we speak, the last time I look for you, the last time I even notice your existence.

If I kill you, and its pretty likely I will, I want you to know that it wont be on purpose and I won’t feel a thing. Hell, maybe you’ll get crushed under these boots when I get back? Maybe you’ll last until the morning and you’ll fall underfoot when I get out of the shower.

Maybe in a week’s time I’ll roll out my yoga matt and you’ll be stuck beneath it when I start my routine. Maybe I’ll take off my underwear and miss the hamper, I bet you aren’t even strong enough to survive under the weight of the cloth.

Do you get it?’ she beamed, ‘is it sinking in?’

She allowed him time to consider her words, to let them undo his reality.

‘So you’re probably wondering how you’re going to survive, if you can even think straight yet. The answer is, I have no idea! You’re trapped in here, trapped in here with me and don’t think that I’m going to start feeding you.

I guess if you want to eat, you’ll need to find something. There’s probably some crumbs around here somewhere, maybe a half a chip under the couch? Whatever, that’s your problem not mine. Hey maybe you’ll get lucky and I’ll step on something in the street? You can always try your luck when I go to bed.’

She paused again, a thoughtful and playful look upon her face.

‘I wonder if you ever thought that one day you’d be licking dirt from my shoe just to survive? Crazy huh? I haven’t really thought what you’ll do for water, guess hope for rain?’

He hadn’t thought of anything, how could he? He cast his eyes about the apartment. The bare tiles stretched out in every direction, a barren desert giving way to a forest of rug fibres in the distance. It was a hour long walk at least.

Behind him was the couch, the table beside him. Both expanded to surreal landscapes the size of small counties.

Before him, above him, she stood almighty and victorious.

He could only watch, frozen with awe as she lifted a finger to her lips and tilted her head back and forth theatrically.

‘Hmm, y’know maybe I am being too harsh. It is a lot to take in after all. I’ll do you two favours ok? The first is I promise to give you an hours head start before I turn on the vacuum cleaner, that’s only fair right? The second, well lets just say I’ll help you get something to drink, just this one time.’

Looking up into the heavens, his eyes widened as she bent forwards pursing her lips.

In the blink of an eye she spat down upon him, loosing a torrent of liquid that descended through the air like a meteor.

He ran, finally he ran, scrambling to his feet as a thousand gallons of viscous liquid crashed around him. Behind him a new lake spread, a rising wall of salvia that ripped after him. He threw himself forwards, crying out as she giggled at his plight.

‘Enjoy,’ she purred before turning her back on him, her fingers billowing in a playful wave.

Her footfalls shook the earth as she moved away, the booming of her boots on the tiles rattling his skull. Eventually they retreated into little more than a hum that pulsed through the floorboards. She had left him alone.

Before him her saliva pooled ever outwards, the sticky liquid already tugging at his feet and calves.

He hugged his knees to him, naked and afraid.

A slight draft whistled across the tiles, chilling him to his bones. The world around him was barren, the deity of this land had abandoned him.

Devoid of rational thought and consumed by despair, he looked out upon the shimmering liquid before him and considered how dry his throat had become.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11133