- Text Size +

She watched as he screamed.

Only an hour earlier everything had been normal. He’d looked up as she’d walked into the store. She was always the highlight of his week. He slipped on his shades, the dark lenses hid his eyes making it easier to watch her browse the shelves.

It was warm out, she was wearing tight denim hotpants. Jackpot.

Then, darkness.

Now he was tiny, naked and terrified.

The ground beneath him was smooth. Varnished wood. A tabletop.

She was, she was something else.

She filled the sky, he had to crane his neck to take her all in. She was massive, just massive.

He scuttled backwards like a crab out of its shell as she lowered her face down towards him. The displaced air whipped at his hair, the temperature rising just by her mere proximity.

Her smile was wide enough to swallow the world. Her lips were like cruise ships, her pearly white teeth as big as buildings.

Her eyes were oceans that danced with glee.

‘Hey.’

Her voice hit him like a bomb blast, the soundwaves pushing him onto his back. Sirens whined in his ears as the word crashed down upon him.

‘You are so fucking small.’

He screamed again, maddening terror consuming him. She giggled, releasing a hurricane that tore the voice from his throat.

‘Surprise! Guess you hadn’t thought you’d be coming home with me today, huh? Though I don’t think it’s working out the way you had hoped, right?’

He shouted up at her, his words nothing but thin squeaks on the edge of hearing.

She giggled again, moving away from him as she stood to her full height. It was like looking up into heaven, she stood higher than the clouds.

He remained on his back, it was the only way to truly take in her enormity.

She cocked her hip, ‘Like what you see?’

Her denim clad hips stretched for miles in each direction. Her toned midriff was bare, peeking out from beneath a pop culture t shirt.

In the stratosphere, a smirk settled on her lips.

She rotated her hips, turning the curve of her ass towards him.

‘Go on, look, enjoy, I know that’s how you get your kicks.’

He protested though stood no chance of being heard.

‘Oh yeah, like those glasses are fooling anyone. Did you really think you were the first creep to try and sneak a peek at girls from behind shades? You were so obvious, it was pathetic.’

She paused again, letting her words fall upon him like storm rain.

‘You guys are all the same. You think I dress like this for you? To get attention from loser guys working in comic stores? Please.’

Her voice became a sultry whisper, ‘How many times have you watched my ass huh? How many hours of your day have you spent staring at me? Did you find me on Instagram? I bet you did you little pervo. You never even had the balls to try a lame pick up line did you?’

She turned slowly, her movements deliberate, drawing out the moment.

His eyes widened with terror, realization chilling him as her shadow moved over him.

‘Well look all you like little guy.’

He screamed, scrambling to his feet as he made to flee. The earth shook, throwing him to the floor, his face smashing into the woodwork as the back of her thighs collided with the side of the table.

Everything shook, everything faded to darkness as her ass moved over him. The sky was denim, stitching longer than he was tall outlining the curves of her body.

He begged and sobbed, half walking and half crawling in the darkness as the sky, now a million tons of female flesh wrapped in blue denim, descended upon him.