Rick by Underfoottiny
Summary: Rick’s life was changed by the actions of his father many years ago. When his father passed away, Rick stopped growing. Two years later he actually started to shrink. Then one evening with Kay, his friends mom, changes his life forever. 
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 40405 Read: 95005 Published: November 12 2021 Updated: March 24 2023
Story Notes:

Lots of feet in this one, there will also be vaginal and anal insertion. Slow shrinking, odor, mouth play thrown in for good measure. 

1. Rick Chapter 1 by Underfoottiny

2. Chapter 2 The Curse by Underfoottiny

3. Chapter 3 by Underfoottiny

4. Chapter 4 by Underfoottiny

5. Chapter 5 by Underfoottiny

6. Chapter 6 by Underfoottiny

7. Chapter 7 by Underfoottiny

8. Chapter 8 Kay’s Way by Underfoottiny

9. Chapter 9 by Underfoottiny

10. Chapter 10 by Underfoottiny

11. Chapter 11 by Underfoottiny

Rick Chapter 1 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy my new story. 

Rick

Starting to Shrink 


    My name is Richard Marcus Hindle, you can call me Rick. I live with my stepmom, Bonnie. My father died when I was in seventh grade from a lengthy illness. My mom left when I was about two years old. We never heard from her again. My father married Bonnie when I was ten years old. My stepmom and I have a close relationship, more along the lines of really close friendship. Not the typical mother son relationship. I never called her mom, always Bonnie. 


    She hasn’t dated or even talked about dating since my father died. Their love for each other was storybook like and his death hit her extremely hard. I think that’s how we got to be so close, I remind her of my father, just a younger version. 


    My problems really started in ninth grade. All my classmates started getting taller and for some reason I hadn’t grown since seventh grade. Part way through ninth grade, my clothes began getting loose. 


    Bonnie thought losing weight was enough to warrant a visit to our family physician. I think it scared her because that’s how my father’s cancer started. I did indeed lose ten pounds but what really got their attention is the fact that I was two inches shorter. 


   Apparently, I’m quite an enigma, they put me through a barrage of testing and called specialists from around the world on my case. 


    They gave me growth hormones. They had the opposite effect, I shrank three inches in two weeks. 


    Before this started, I stood five foot tall, now I’m four foot seven. The Doctors were stumped after trying several treatments and none of them worked. 


   Beginning tenth grade, I was three feet nine inches tall. They finally found a drug that slowed the shrinking to an inch a month. Not much difference but it’s something. 


    Bonnie had become kind of clingy since this started. She likes to hold me in her lap with her arms around me. I feel like a pervert, being pulled against her chest, her long black hair in my face and the way she smells gives me rise every time. If she noticed, she never said anything. 


   By this time my friends were staying away from me for fear of catching whatever was shrinking me. The girls on the other hand thought I was cute and liked to be around me. I guess being a foot and a half to two feet shorter than them made me less threatening. I guess shrinking has a silver lining. 


   I was now short enough that I was having trouble getting in the seat to my desk. The school brought some desks from the elementary school for me. By this time it was the end of the school year and I was three feet even. 


    The one girl I went to school with became really good friends with me. I would go to her house a few times a week. She lived just up the street. 


    We enjoyed watching movies together. I would always lay on the floor. Sitting on the furniture was hard because I had trouble getting on it. I hated when someone would help me because it reminded me of what was happening to me and made me feel helpless. So to save embarrassment I would grab a pillow and lay on the floor. 


   We were really into a movie when Kay, her mother, came into the family room and said, “Tammy, are you ready to go to Brittany’s birthday party?”


    Tammy said, “I’m sorry Rick, I forgot about her party. I’ll see you tomorrow, ok?” She rushed to get ready. 


   I said, “Ok.” I started to get up about half miffed because the movie was really getting good. 


   Kay said, “You can stay and finish the movie if you like? Tammy’s dad will take her to the party.”


    I said, “Thanks, that would be great.”


    Kay said, “I’ll be back. I’ll watch it with you.”


    I said, “Ok.” I laid back down thinking it’s kind of odd Kay wanting to watch the movie with me. When Tammy and her dad left, Kay came in and sat down relatively close to me. 


    She unzipped her knee high boots and slid them off. I smelled her feet immediately. A smell that should be repulsive but had the opposite effect on me. I was breathing deeply to gather as much as I could. It was quite intoxicating. I wanted to stuff my face in her boot. Why do I find this smell so incredibly irresistible? It was like a switch just turned on in my head. 


    She pushed her boots to the side using her feet. She crossed her legs so that her foot was just above my face. I could feel the warmth emanating from it. The smell was stronger being so close to it. My pants started to tighten. I thought I should move, I just didn’t. I looked up to her face, she was smiling at me, more of a predatory smirk. 


    I bent my knee to give room to my swelling cock and hopefully hide it somewhat. I lost all interest in the movie. I kept staring at Kay’s beautiful foot. Her long toes, high arch and the way the nylon laid in her arch and over her toes. Little by little ever so slowly, her foot kept getting closer. 


    Suddenly Kay said, “Oh my Ricky,” as her foot came down and rubbed my face. She moved her foot away and said, “ You should’ve told me my foot was in your face I would’ve moved it.”

 

    I said, “That’s ok. You have beautiful feet.” As soon as the statement left my lips, I thought what the hell did you just say. My face was burning now.  


   Kay laughed, “Do we have a little Quentin Tarantino here? Do you have a foot fetish?”


    I started to stutter, “I don’t, I mean I think but your feet.”


    Kay found my reaction endearing and said, “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Since I don’t think you’ll mind,” she covered my face with both feet, rubbed a little, then propped them on my chest. “How about a foot rub?” She asked while wiggling her toes. 

  

    I didn’t say a word, I reached up and grabbed those beautiful feet. I tried to give her the best foot massage ever. They were so warm and slightly damp with sweat. Her odor was all over my face. I thought I was going to cum in my jeans. 


    Her calf muscles were directly over my face. They were flexing and stretching as I rubbed her feet causing them to brush on face once in a while. I looked back up her skirt, hoping to see crotch but her legs were tight together, no such luck. Still, her ass was so close. I heard her moan as I rubbed. 


    She leaned forward, I could see her red hair and her brown eyes looking at me through the gap at her knees. She said, “You’re really good at this, it feels wonderful.” 


    We heard the garage door open, Kay looked immediately agitated, “Damn…” Her feet left. She slid down the couch and put her boots back on. By this time the movie was over. Smiling at me, she said, “We’ll keep this between us. You will come back to see me, won’t you?”


    “Yes ma’am.” My face was burning hot. I quickly made my way out. 


    What the hell was that? I like feet? No, I love Kay’s feet. I can still smell her, the scent is all over my face and hands. Her feet are gorgeous, incredibly soft, and perfect in every way.  I have know idea why all this happened, I do know it was the most exciting experience of my life. 


    Start of eleventh grade, current height is two feet nine inches. I was downgraded to a kindergarten desk. My head was below the desktop behind me, which is Michelle’s desk. I was in the very front of the class for obvious reasons. Janette was to my left and Steph to my right. 


    We were listening to Ms. Michaels talking about the civil war and the causes of the conflict when I heard Michelle’s shoe flapping up and down. I turned to see and her foot was inches from my face. She was dangling her white flat from the tip of her toes. 


    The familiar smell, like Kay’s only a little different. Still very arousing to me. I looked up and she looked up from what she was writing, smiled and gave a nod as to say hello. I returned the gesture and turned back to face forward. The sound and smell were driving me crazy. 


    A little while later, the sound stopped. I heard her shoe drop to the floor. My heart was racing, I wanted to see so bad. The odor is now stronger, adding to my torment. I couldn’t take it, I had to look. I turned my head and was greeted with Michelle’s beautiful foot even closer than before. Her purple toenails were perfectly done, glistening in the bright classroom lighting. 


   Facing forward again, sweating slightly from stimulus overload. I pulled my shirt out over my raging hard on, trying to hide my obvious excitement. Out of the corner of my eye, I see purple. Oh my god, her foot is right by my cheek. 


    I can’t help myself now, staring at it. Taking in every minute detail, burning into my memory. She smells as beautiful as she looks. Then she rubbed the top of her foot on my cheek. 


   I was paralyzed, frozen like a deer in headlights. I heard Michelle chuckle, her foot went back under her desk. I looked back and Michelle’s look said it all. Steph and Janette were chuckling as well. 


   I was so embarrassed I think I was three shades of red. I stared straight ahead, not even blinking. Wondering what I’ve done and what will come of this. Why do women’s feet excite me so much, it’s like a drug I can’t get enough of. 


   The rest of the day was uneventful. Bonnie came home shortly after I did. She worked at a bank as a loan officer. Although she received a lot of insurance money when my dad died, it wasn’t enough for her to quit working. 


    I rarely sat on the furniture anymore except at dinner. I used a step stool to get on the chair. After dinner we were watching tv when Bonnie moved closer to me. I sensed she wanted some interaction with me. She hadn’t held me since I took up residence on the floor. 


   I had made a conscious decision to not look at Bonnie’s feet. I think it would be wrong. Apparently she had another idea. She crossed her legs so that her foot was close to my face. Why does this keep happening? There is that incredible odor, slightly different, still very desirable. 


   My eyes wander. Dark red toenails and tan nylons covering her beautifully curvy foot. Why can’t she have hideous feet? No, they have to be absolutely gorgeous. I’m locked on her foot with noticeable intensity. 


   An innocent move on her part, just trying to gain a closeness like she used to, has put me in a place of torment. She noticed my tension. I had to get away from it. I quickly laid on the floor with my head toward the tv. My knees bent against the base of the couch. 


    Bonnie asked, “Bad day in school? You seem tense.”


   I said, “Yeah, I had some kids picking on me about my size again. Nothing real bad, just irritating.” I lied to keep her off the real issue. 

  

    Bonnie said, “Do you want a back rub, it’ll relax you?”


    Without thinking about it I said, “That sounds really good to me.”


    She said, “Ok.” I heard her moving. I expected her to get down beside me and start rubbing my back when she said, “How about an ashiatsu massage?” Before I could ask what that was, her feet were on my back and started to rub me. 


   You have got to be kidding me. I was ready to tell to get her feet off of me but the feel of them on me, quickly changed my mind. Especially when she pushed my shirt up and said, “Take it off.”


   I pulled my shirt up over my head. I wadded it up and used it like a pillow. I left out a moan of pleasure. Bonnie chuckled and said, “I think you like my feet rubbing you.”


   “Mmmmhmmm,” I responded. Her feet covered most of my back. They’re warm and the nylon is so soft. By now I’m rock hard. She pushed the balls of her feet into my shoulders. I open my eyes to see toes just before they lightly brush over my cheek a few times. 


    She brings her feet down to work on my butt cheeks. Kneading and rocking my butt,  but in reality, grinding my dick into the floor. My eyes squint shut as I blow my load in my pants. 


    I jumped up, “I have to go to the bathroom.” I quickly leave, keeping the front of my pants turned away from her. After cleaning myself up and changing my pants, I went back to the living room. 


   Bonnie asked, “Are you ok?”


   “Yeah, just had to go really bad.”


   Bonnie asked, “Do you want me to keep rubbing you.”


   I put my hands up, “No.” Bonnie looked like I had just scolded her. Damn it, I can’t be an ass to her. “It felt amazing, thank you.” 


    Her face softened into a smile and said, “I can do that anytime you want me to.” She has no idea what she’s saying, I feel like a stinking pervert. These women are going to drive me insane. 

 

    The teasing continued at school. Only Janette and Steph joined the torment. Constantly dangling and showing me their feet. Although they haven’t touched me since the Michelle incident, the teasing is so bad I end up with a wet spot on my pants. I swear that’s their goal, to see how big of a wet spot they can get. 

 

    I’ve been trying to stay away from Bonnie’s feet. Bonnie and my labido are making it increasingly difficult to keep my distance. I keep stealing looks at her gorgeous feet and she constantly sits close. I fear my resolve is slowly being eaten away. 


    A few weeks later Tammy told me her parents split up. That her dad had moved out. She seemed really upset. I told her I could come over tonight. She asked if I could spend the night.


    I got excited but then I remembered I’m two feet four inches tall now. Not particularly the type of guy women look to date. I resigned myself back to the friend zone.  

  

    After asking Bonnie and explaining the situation, she thought it was a good idea to help cheer up my friend. 


    Friday evening after school, I gathered my things for that night. Bonnie took me to Tammy’s house. Bonnie hugged and kissed me and said, “I’ll pick you up Saturday morning. I love you.”


    “Love you too,” I said as I closed the door and waved to her.


    I knocked on the front door. The door opened, Kay was standing there. My jaw hit the floor. Black mini skirt, black and green checkered shirt, tan pantyhose and black pumps. 


    This is the first time we really talked since that night. She seemed to be preoccupied with what was going on with her husband. I just thought it was a one time thing and it would only live on in my memories... Until now, she winked at me and said, “Come in, please.”


     Looking at her, I blurt out, “You’re gorgeous.” I  don’t know what gets into me when I’m around her. I can’t control myself. I’m totally enamored with this woman. 


    She said, “Thank you, you’re a handsome little man too. How old are you now Ricky?”


    “I just turned eighteen, not that it matters anymore. I’m too small to do anything.”


    She said, “It should matter to you. You're a man now. Although a very short man.” She chuckled at her last statement. “How tall are you now?”


    I said, “Two feet four inches tall.”


    She asked, “Do they have any idea how small you’ll get?”


    “My doctors rattled off a bunch of scientific terms that I had no idea what they were but ended with I shouldn’t go below three inches.”

    

    Her eyes were big, “Three inches, somebody might step on you.” She put her pump down and twisted like she was snuffing out a cigarette or crushing a bug. 


    “The doctors are saying as I shrink my body density is going up. I don’t think it would hurt me to be stepped on.” I was blushing a little.  


   There was that predatory smirk as Kay said, “Tammy isn’t here. Her father wanted to talk to her so he took her out for dinner. She’ll be back in about an hour or two.” I think my heart just skipped a beat. Kay asked, “Do you want something to drink?”


    I said, “No.”


    She said, “You can go in and turn on the tv. I’ll be in after I get a drink.”


    I said, “Ok.” I dropped my stuff by the door and made my way to the family room. I grabbed the remote and a pillow. Laying on the floor, flipping through channels, I came across Antman. I stopped there, pondering what my life will be like in a little while. Also wondering what will happen when Kay comes in and sits down. I’m getting a twinge in my jeans already. 


    She walked in carrying a very large wine glass, full to the top with red wine. She took a sip and winked at me. She said, “Wine loosens me up.”


   Moving close to me, she stepped over me, giving me a direct view up her skirt. I could see her shaved pussy through the sheer to waist pantyhose. She was looking down at me and said, “I haven’t forgotten your little secret.” 


   She sat down with her pumps on either side of my head. I couldn’t take it, I said, “Why are you doing this to me?”


    She seemed a bit taken back by my question, “You don’t like what I’m doing?”


    “Yes, absolutely yes, please don’t take it wrong. I’m just wondering why me. Nothing this amazing has ever happened to me before.”


    She was smiling again, “I’ve never had someone so excited by me before. I really love the attention, and for some reason, you getting smaller really turns me on. Not to mention, I haven’t had sex in over a year.”


    “You want to have sex with me?”


    Kay bites her lip a little while, thinking about the question. She finally answers, “We haven’t gotten that far yet, we’ll see. For now, take my shoes off.” She brought her pump directly above my face. 


    My heart was pounding so hard, I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. She put her pump back down, seeing how excited I was getting. She said, “I don’t think I’ve ever gotten anyone this excited. Stand up.”


    I stood up slowly on shaky legs. She pulled me and hugged me tightly to her. She was much taller than me and she was sitting. My head was between her breasts. She bent down further and whispered in my ear, “I’m not going to hurt you. You can tell me to stop any time. We’re just going to have some fun. Ok?”


    I was calming down now and said, “Ok.” Kay kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue in my mouth. Her mouth was so much larger than mine. Her tongue could almost reach my throat. I was giving myself to her, it felt so good. 


   She pulled her lips away and stared into my eyes and said, “Lay down.” I quickly laid down with my head between her pumps. She chuckled and said, “That’s where you belong, at my feet. Take off my shoes little man.”


   Once again her pump came over my face. I was staring at the bottom until she brought the smooth sole down on my face and rubbed lightly. That brought me out of my trance. I grabbed the heel behind my head and pulled down. 


    I felt her foot pull free. I quickly flipped the shoe over and buried my face in the opening. My face fit the opening and pressed my face into the damp insole taking in the wonderous smell. 


    Kay chuckled, “Wouldn’t you rather have what was in there?” I pushed the shoe off to the side. She put her foot on my face. She said, “I only need one foot to cover your face completely.” Just her arch was enough to cover my face. She rubbed her foot on my face in a playful manner. 


    Sliding her foot over to cup one side of my face, she said, “You have another one to take off.” I watched her other pump come up. I grabbed the heel and it peeled free. The sound of nylon dragging across the leather edge is a wonderful sound. Once free, her pump fell to the side. She flexed toes and covered my nose  and mouth with them. I took a deep whiff, total bliss, I love where I am and I love this woman. 


   Kay asked, “You really do love the way I smell, don’t you?”


   I replied, “Mmmhmmm.”  Still sniffing deeply. She rubbed both feet on my face in a playfully seductive way. Switching to one foot on my face, the other slid down my torso. Her toes found the top of my pants. She pushed and wiggled until her toes were inside and found my cock. 


    Kay grabbed my cock with her toes and squeezed. My body jolted when she did. She asked, “Did I hurt you?”


    Her foot still on my face, I answered, “Mm mm,” into her arch. She really got aggressive, kneading my cock. She could tell, I was getting close to climaxing. She pulled her foot out of my pants. 


    She stood up and said, “Let’s see if you’re a real man. See if you like to smell this.” She hiked her skirt up and squatted. Her magnificent nylon clad ass landed on my face. She rubbed her ass back and forth on my face. She asked, “What do you think?”


    I said, “I want to stay under you.”


    She said, “I want you to stay under me too.” She stood up and started to pull down her pantyhose when we heard the front door open. She looked sadly at me, “I can never finish with you.” She blew me a kiss, fixed her outfit and sat down. 


    Tammy came in, Kay said, “That was quick.”


    Tammy said, “I wasn’t hungry, we went to Starbucks and talked over coffee.”


    Noting a tone of sadness, Kay asked, “Are you ok?”


    Tammy said, “Yeah, he was worried that I hated him. I told him I don’t hate him, I miss him more than anything. Anyway, enough about the sad stuff. Are you trying to stink Rick out?”


   Kay looked surprised, “What do you mean by that?”


    Tammy said, “Your stinky feet are so close to him…”


    Kay said, “Your feet smell way worse than mine. Actually, mine smell good.”

 

    Tammy laughed, “No way. We’ll settle this.” Tammy stood over me facing her mom. She took off her Skecher slip on sneakers and planted her foot on my face. As she did, said, “Who smells worse, mom or me?” 


    She left it there for a little while. She smelled totally different than her mom, still very erotic in her own way. Hot, sweaty, and very soft, I loved the feeling. Her foot felt thicker, stronger. She left it there longer than needed to get a whiff. I enjoyed every second of it though. 


    She took her foot away, the look in her blue eyes, like she wanted more. She was biting her lip. Another woman wants me under her feet. What the hell is going on. I didn’t have time to think before both of Kay’s feet covered my face. Her feet were there even longer until she finally relented. 


    Tammy said, “Well, who stinks worse?”


    Dumbfounded, I said, “I, aaahh, I’m not sure, I don’t know, they’re different.” 


    Tammy said as she sat down on the loveseat close to me, “Here, smell again.” Both of her feet came from the side and covered my face. After a little rubbing, she pulled back slightly to keep my face under her toes. She kneaded my face and said, “Make sure you inhale deeply, get a good whiff.”


    By this time my cock was so hard it was pushing out of the pocket in my jeans. I think Kay noticed because I heard her snicker. 


    Tammy assaulted my face for almost five minutes then decided she better stop. She moved her feet down my body.  The heel of her foot pressed down on the head of my cock. She crossed her legs. Keeping it pinned beneath. What is she doing? She has never given me any sign of remotely being interested in me, especially sexually. Doesn’t she know my cock is under her foot. Maybe she thinks it’s smaller than it is. 


   My thoughts were cut off, Kay covered my face once more. Playfully rubbing like she did before Tammy came home. This seems to keep escalating. She massaged my face using her toes. The ability these women have to excite me is mind blowing. After a few minutes, her feet dropped to the floor on either side of my head. 


    Tammy tapped my nose with her big toe and said, “Can you tell me now?”


    I think something inside me broke. I blurted out, “They don’t stink, I love the way you both smell.” I can’t believe I just said that. What have I done…


    Tammy said, “Really, you love the way our feet smell.” I could see her mind putting things together. She smirked, “You’re a little foot boy.” My face was immediately red from embarrassment washing over me. She said, “You like being under our feet…”


    Holy shit, what’s going to happen now that they both know my secret. Kay and Tammy were smiling at each other. Why does this keep happening?     


    

End Notes:

Please give a review. I’d like to know how I did. Thanks. 

Chapter 2 The Curse by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Getting a little hotter. Hope you enjoy. 

Chapter 2

The Curse 


    Tammy covered my nose and mouth with the toes of one foot and leaned forward. Looking into my eyes, “Since you like our feet so much, you can give us a foot rub. I think that would feel really nice.”


     I said, “ Mmhmm,” from under her toes. Tammy took her foot off my face and propped her feet on my chest. I grabbed her meaty foot with both hands and massaged it. Since the first time with Kay, I looked up foot massages on YouTube so I would be good at it, if the need arose. Now, my diligence will pay off. 


    Tammy, with a soft moan said, “Wow, if I would’ve known how good you are at this, I would’ve had you giving me foot rubs a long time ago.”


    Kay was feeling left out, I felt her nyloned toes of one foot press on my forehead. Scrunching her toes, she slowly walked her foot up over my face until I felt her toes wrap around my chin. She playfully wiggled her foot, then crossed her other foot over the one on my face. 


    They both were watching tv, I almost felt ignored except for Kay’s feet rubbing me every so often. It must have been at least a half hour, judging by the change of shows, Kay said, “Ok massage hog, my turn. Switch seats…”


   Tammy snorted, “Massage hog, pfft.” They got up and changed seats. Kay put her feet on my chest. Tammy unceremoniously plopped both feet on my face, covering it completely. She slouched back and returned to watching tv. It was pretty obvious Tammy’s feet were bigger than Kay’s by how much they hung out over my face. 


    I could tell Kay was getting extremely horny. She couldn’t sit still as I was massaging her feet. She moaned with pleasure and said, “This feels sooo good.”


   Tammy was rubbing my face more than Kay did. When she did sit still, her feet would sweat, making my face rather slippery. That would make her feet slide off and she was constantly putting them back on. I think she really enjoyed feeling me under her feet because they didn’t leave my face.


    After an hour of massaging, my arms were exhausted. I dropped them down to my side. I mumbled from under Tammy’s feet, “My arms are tired, need a break.”


    Kay said, “That’s okay, you did a great job. What do you say Tammy, should we return the favor and give him a massage?”


    Tammy said, “I’m sure he’d love that, okay.” Tammy rubbed my face with even more zeal than before. The sweat on her feet acting like massage oil. She moved down to my shoulders, then chest where her sweat was wiped off on my shirt. Then finally on to my arms. Her soles were so soft. She would push down with her toes and knead my body. 


    Kay started with my stomach and moved down to my thighs, making sure to rub my crotch when Tammy wasn’t paying attention. Once on my shins, she would move back up. She was more push down and twist style and feet side by side rubbing back and forth. When working on my far side, her heels would hit my cock without restraint. Relaxed and excited normally don’t go together, but in this case they do. 


    After about twenty minutes, the massage pace slowed. A few minutes later, they stopped from being tired. Best massage I’ve ever had. 


   Tammy had one foot on my face so that her toes were over my eyes. The other was stretched out and propped on my stomach. Kay had one foot on my neck with the other crossed over, rubbing my nose and lips with her toes. 


    The thing that is really weird, is they’re acting like this is a common occurrence, nothing new, nothing to see here. They rub their feet on me like it’s a natural thing to do. 


    Why is this making Kay so horny? I've caught her rubbing herself on countless occasions this evening. 


    Shit like this doesn’t happen in real life, so why the hell is it and why has it picked me? A lot was running through my mind as I lay there under their feet. One thing is for certain, after Tammy and Kay keeping their feet on me all evening, I have definitely embraced my fetish. 


    It was getting late. Kay said, “We should get some sleep.”


    Tammy said, “You can sleep in my room.”


    Kay shook her head no and said, “No teenage boy is sleeping in my teenage daughter's room. Even though you both are eighteen. Your father would kill me if he found out. He can sleep on the floor in my room.”


    Tammy was obviously pissed, “Fine.” She stomped off to her room with her ass swaying and blonde hair bouncing. I thought she would’ve at least asked why I was sleeping in Kay’s bedroom. Just silence after she closed the door behind her. 


   After watching Tammy storm off, I turned to see Kay looking at me like she finally had me to herself. She made a finger motion, beckoning me to follow her. Once in the master bedroom, she locked the door quietly, and said, “We don’t want any surprises.”


    She retrieved some blankets from the closet and a pillow from the bed. She pointed to a spot beside the bed and said, “You can sleep there. I’m going to get ready…for bed.” She smiled seductively and disappeared into the master bathroom. 


    Not sure what she had in mind. I did as she told me. I was laying on the floor when I heard the bathroom door open. When she came around the bottom of the bed into view, I almost fainted. Totally naked and as beautiful as any woman I’ve ever seen on the internet. 


   She said, “We're not going to be interrupted this time.” Standing over me, she said, “There is something I’ve been wanting to try. Do you remember what you told me about your density getting higher?”


    Shaking my head yes, “Yeah, I remember, it wouldn’t hurt me to step on me.”


    She said, “Yes, can I try that, I want to step on you?”

  

    Oh my god, this gorgeous naked woman wants to step on me. What else was I going to say, “Sure, we can try it.”


    Kay said, “Take your clothes off, I don’t want to slip and fall on you.” I threw the blankets off and took off my clothes. First time that I’ve been naked in front of a woman. My cock was saluting her beauty. She said, “It’s bigger than I thought it would be.”


    She put her foot on my chest, I felt her weight come down on me. Then her other foot was placed on my chest. Her heels were almost on my stomach and her toes covered my collarbones to almost touch the floor. What a magnificent sight. I could handle her weight on me easily. She was definitely heavy on me but it wasn’t overwhelming or oppressive. 


    Kay asked, “Are you ok?”


    I said, “Yeah, it feels kind of nice.”


   She started to rub her clit. This is an image I want seared into my brain.  This huge woman, huge compared to me, standing on me, naked, pleasuring herself. 


    Using the bed to steady herself, she stepped on my face, bringing her other foot over on top of the one on my face. Wow, my face was pushed deep into the flesh of her arch. My cock was so hard, it was bouncing with my heartbeat. 


    She stepped down and said, “You liked that.” She pointed at my cock as evidence of my approval. 


   I told her, “Oh my god, yes.” She stepped between my legs, capturing my cock between her big and index toes. Gripping it hard with her heel on the floor and putting her weight on it. She used the ball of her other foot to press down and rub in a circular motion. My eyes rolled back and closed. Then she pinched the head under her toes with the foot that was rubbing. Close to climaxing, she let go.


    She said, “Not yet little man. Did it feel good?”


    I grunted, “Yes, I feel like I’m going to pop.” I barely finished my sentence before she kneeled and covered my face with her pussy. She started to hump my face. Her puss was almost as big as my face. I kept thinking, someday this puss would be able to swallow me. Maybe a premonition…


   She rolled her hips forward to fill my mouth with her clit. I sucked and licked as hard as I could. After a few minutes, her body began to shake convulsively. She humped my face more aggressively. Her legs squeezed on my head, she raised up slightly as her orgasm took hold. Her shaking was starting to subside after a minute or so. 


    Her ass hole was just above my mouth. I thought, why not. I licked her puckered hole. She jolted like she would've had an electrical shock. She clasped her hands over her mouth and lowered her ass slightly. 


    The top of my face was covered by her wet pussy while I kissed her ass hole. I buried my tongue in her as far as I could get it. I rimmed her rather greedily. A low moan of ecstasy reverberated through her. She started to shake again, this time the waves of her orgasm were much stronger. 


    Her weight dropped on my face and her ass cheeks clamped tight on me. I felt her ass hole pulsing on my tongue. Her puss was swallowing my forehead up to my eyes. Her shaking slowed and finally came to a stop. She fell slowly forward, raising her ass some, and sighed, “You’re more of a man than you realize.”


   I was smiling, looking up at her crotch and ass cheeks floating just above my face. Her legs had my arms pinned down and her feet were clamped tight to my sides. 


    Kay rose up on her knees, looked down at me between her legs, looking very content. She said, “I can’t believe you licked my ass. Most men would never do such a thing. They think it’s disgusting.”


    I laughed, “Honey, there’s nothing disgusting about you.”


    Kay said, “You found my weaknesses, I have a very sensitive ass and very sensitive feet that I love having played with.” 


    I said, “I’ll remember that.”


    She laughed and said, “I hope so. Now, time to please my little man. Do you want to have sex or a foot job?”


   I said, “I’ve never had sex before and almost had the other.” Looking at her straddling me. “I want you to ride my cock,” I said rather abruptly. She chuckled and backed up, grabbed my cock and put it in her. She splayed her legs and ground on me in a circular manner. Her puss was so hot. It felt amazing. She started riding back and forth with increasing speed. 


    She came to an abrupt stop. She pulled off and realigned. She pushed my cock into her ass hole. Much tighter, especially when she clamped down. She was now bouncing up and down on it , pinching her nipples. Another picture I never want to forget. Looking up her huge body, seeing her tits and red hair bouncing. 


    I could feel the build up. An Intensity to the likes I couldn’t have even imagined. It popped so hard, it felt like I blew the head off of it. She quaked and shook shortly after. Her ass clamped hard and pulsed on my cock. The climax seemed to last and last, then slowly subsided into calm bliss. 


    Looking into my eyes, she said, “My little Ricky, you were awesome.”


   In a state of euphoria, I said, “I don’t know how to describe it. It was so far above amazing. Thank you.”


    Kay said, “You’re welcome and thank you. Hopefully we can do it again soon.”


    I said, “The sooner the better.”


    She laid on top of me. She covered me completely, my head was swallowed up by her breasts. My cock pulled out of her as she lay down and straightened her legs.  When she brought her legs together, no part of me was visible. She feels so good laying on me. 


    Rolling to the side after a few minutes and kissed the top of my head. She said, “We should get cleaned up. It’s getting late.” We both took our turn in the bathroom. 


   Once we were ready for bed, she asked, “Do you want to sleep at the foot end to keep my feet warm or on the floor to take a chance that I might step on you in the middle of the night?”


    I said, “At the foot of the bed.” I assumed my position. She put the toes of one foot over my eyes and nose, the other foot was further down on my torso. 


    She asked, “Is that okay?”


   I said, “Yup… I love you.”


    Kay said, “Awwww, I love you too. Good night.”


    It took a little while for me to go to sleep. Her beautiful toes resting on my face would rub me a little once in a while until she fell asleep. I was wondering if she really was in love with me. She’s close to forty years old, gorgeous and could really have any man she wanted, why pick me? At this point, with everything that happened between us, I don’t think it really matters why so much as she just does. Still, I can’t believe this is all happening… to me…


    I woke up to Kay using her toes to lightly rub my face. I wrapped my arms around her foot and kissed under her toes and said, “Good morning gorgeous.”


   Kay giggled and said, “Good morning, ready to get up.”


    I said, “Yup.” Kay slid out of bed and I was awestruck by her naked beauty. 


    She saw me taking in every inch of her, she backed up, bent over in front of me. She said, “One last look.” She rubbed her ass cheeks on my face. She laughed and strode off to her closet, wiggling her ass the whole way. What a tease…


    At breakfast, Kay put a couple of large books on a chair to make me the proper level to eat. Tammy was quiet and cold. I thought she was angry with me until I felt her toes running up and down the length of my thigh. No mistaking those tan toes with pastel pink polish. I looked up from my plate, she gave me a slight smile but went immediately cold again when she looked at her mom. 


    I feel better knowing she wasn’t pissed at me. I gathered my things to go home. I sat on the floor with my back against the couch watching tv. Tammy sat close, crossed her legs so her foot was in front of my chest. She didn’t have to ask, I just massaged her foot to try to make up for last night. 


    I asked, “Are you mad at me for sleeping in your mom’s room?”


    Tammy said, “Of course not. I’m mad at her for not letting you sleep in my room. You were my sleepover, not hers. We were supposed to be up late talking and carrying on. You know.”


    I said, “Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry.”


    She sighed, “Mom is right about my dad getting angry with her if she would’ve let you sleep in my room. He’s really protective. I guess I’ll let her off the hook. We just missed the best part of sleeping over…”


    Her last statement had me wondering what would’ve happened if I could’ve slept in her room? Would it have been even close to what happened with Kay and I? Oh, the possibilities will haunt me…


    Kay was in the kitchen cleaning up when Bonnie arrived to take me home. Tammy said, “Kiss it goodbye.” She pushed the ball of her foot on my lips. I gave her a quick peck. 


    “Thanks Tammy, I can’t wait to spend the night again.” I waved goodbye to her and she blew a kiss in return. I headed out to meet Bonnie. I think my relationship with Tammy has changed, I feel a sexual tension from her that was never there before. Although she seems much more reserved than Kay. Mother and daughter, I shake my head, unbelievable. 


    Bonnie said to Kay, “Thank you for having him.” It struck me as funny. If she knew how much she had me, she wouldn’t be thanking her. 


   Kay said, “He’s welcome anytime, he was a perfect gentleman.” 


   After we were home for a while, Bonnie collected the mail. She said, “Looks like you got a late birthday card.” She handed it to me. I finished my playstation game and turned my attention to the card. 

    

    No return address, I thought, that’s kind of odd. It turned out to be a letter from my biological mother. I hesitated, wondering if I wanted to know what she wanted after all these years. I decided I had to read it. 


    She went into detail about a curse that was levied on our family. My father worked at the bank in the foreclosure department. He foreclosed on a family from Jamaica. A year later my father found out the hard way that he was a powerful witch doctor. He blamed my father for destroying his life and his family’s. He cursed him to a slow, agonizing death. 


    He cursed my mother to either stay away from us or die in the same way. When she had started to get sick is when they both started to believe the curse was real. My father forced her to leave to save her life. Once she did, she regained her health. A few years later, my father was struck down with cancer. 


     Which leaves me. The witch doctors son eventually withdrew from everyone and committed suicide. So, my curse was to be shunned by all men and to be like dirt beneath womens feet. They weren’t sure what that meant or what was going to happen to me. Pretty obvious what it means now. 


    She explained she always loved me and wished she could see me but also that wouldn’t happen for the previously stated reasons.  


    I’m thinking, this can’t be real. Then I think about all these women putting their feet on me and I’m shrinking from an unknown cause. I don’t think the curse had anything to do with me having a foot fetish, it wouldn’t be much of a curse if it did. 


    She also said they had searched ever since she left to find a way to break the curse, but it seemed impossible. She gave me access to an online account with all the information they had on the curse and how to break it, which wasn’t much. 


    I decided it would be in my best interest not to say anything to anyone about it. Really, a witch doctor’s curse, it would probably bring my sanity into question. The fact remains though, I am shrinking. I’m just going to go for the ride no matter who believes what. 


    I checked out the online account. It seems that once the curse takes root, it’ll gain intensity as time goes by. I saw this with my father’s cancer, no matter what the doctor did, the cancer kept getting worse. The longer it went the more aggressive it became. 


    Will that happen to my shrinking? Does that mean the drugs I’m on won’t slow the process for long? Also, does it mean the women around me will become more aggressive the smaller I get? 


    As the school year went on, the shrinking did indeed pick up momentum. The last day of school, I was twenty one and a half inches tall. 


    My doctors tried to adjust the dosages to no avail. They were at an impasse. If they keep trying, the side effects could be life threatening. So now, it’s going to run its course how it wants to. 


    Tammy volunteered to help me before and after school. I’m too short to be able to take care of myself. I’m glad to spend time with Tammy and Kay. Quite a few foot rubs during our time together. I’m only there twenty minutes in the morning and a half hour in the afternoon till Bonnie picks me up. Unfortunately not another time with Kay like that night. At least not yet. I can see the hunger in her eyes. 


   Since Tammy and Kay took care of me during school then it’s reasonable they’ll take care of me during summer vacation. Kay made sure of it. She reassured Bonnie that I was more than welcome and emphasized that she doesn’t work or need to work. Her ex-husband’s business was quite successful and she owned a percentage from divorce settlement. 


   Bonnie agreed because she really didn’t have a choice. I immediately was trying to figure out how I could spend the night. Not just once, but a lot. Either way, I think I’m in for a really good summer vacation. 

  

    


End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please let a review to let me know how you liked this chapter. 

Chapter 3 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

The teasing and fun continues, especially during summer vacation. 

Chapter 3

Summer Vacation 


    Bonnie dropped me off at seven thirty in the morning. Kay answered the door, beautiful as ever. Pink top, short white skirt, tan nylons as usual and white wedge slide sandals. Her toenails were even white. 


    Kay said, “Good morning Ricky, come in.” As I walked by, I was now only knee high to her, I couldn’t help myself. I looked up her skirt and sure enough, sheer to waist pantyhose and no underwear. 


    Bonnie barked, “Rick! That was rude. Tell Kay you’re sorry.”


    I said with my face burning red, “I’m sorry.” Then I slinked away from Bonnie’s judgemental stare. 


   Kay said with a laugh, “Boys will be boys.” 


   Bonnie said, “Please forgive his rudeness. Are you sure you’re okay with watching him?”


   Kay said, “Of course we are. He’s like part of the family. We love having him around.”


   Bonnie said, “Thank you so much, I’ll pick him up after work. See you at five thirty.”


    Kay said, “Sounds good. Have a good day, bye.”


   Bonnie waved and said, “Thank you, you too. Good bye,” as she was walking to her car. 


    Kay came to find me in the family room. I was in my normal position on the floor. She stepped over me, squatted so her crotch was inches from my face. She looked seductively at me and said, “If you want to look up my skirt, do it when no one else is around, silly.”


    She stood up and tapped her white sandal wedge on my chest and said, “You got that mister.” 

I shook my head yes. She chuckled and said, “How about some breakfast?”


    I said, “Bonnie made me breakfast before we came over. I’ll take a cup of coffee if it’s not too much trouble?”

  

    Kay said, “No problem, come out to the kitchen.” Following Kay at this height gives me a new perspective of how gorgeous she is. She looks like a goddess. I don’t know why but the shoe slapping up against her heel, the sound was driving me crazy. I just want to bow down and worship her. 


    Once in the kitchen, she poured the coffee and handed me a cup the perfect size for me. She said, “I found this at the store the other day. I thought it would be about the right size for you.”


    I said, “Thank you. It’s just right.” She sat down at the table and crossed her legs. I sat my cup on the floor by the table leg and made my way over. 


    I was staring at her shoes. She said, “Do you like my sandals? I bought them especially for you.” She held it up close to my face, rolling her ankle to give me a good look. 


    I said, “Yes, I love them. You make them look beautiful.” I slid my arm between her shoe and sole until my hand was under the ball of her foot. I rubbed my cheek on the top of her foot and kissed it. 


    She said, “So I make them beautiful? Shouldn’t that be the other way around?”


    I said, “Absolutely not. Without you, they’re just another pair of shoes.”


    Kay was kind of blushing, “Thank you, you’re so sweet.” She wiggled her foot to allow my arm to go further. She said, “Well look at that, my foot is longer than your arm.” Her demeanor changed to even more sultry and seductive, just in time for Tammy to emerge from her bedroom…damn it. 


    I pulled my arm free, which elicited a pout from Kay. Tammy poured a cup of coffee and said, “Good morning.” She came over to sit down with us as I bent down to pick up my coffee cup. She was wearing just a t-shirt and underwear. She had a well defined camel toe showing through. 


    After being scolded this morning for the same thing, I quickly averted my gaze. Tammy noticed and chuckled a little at my predicament. 


    I sat on the floor between them. Tammy crossed her legs and ruffled my hair with her toes. Tammy asked, “How tall are you now?”


   I said, “Twenty one inches, the shrinking seems to be getting faster. It was about an inch a month, now it’s about a half inch every week and it’s still accelerating.”


    Tammy said, “That’ll put you under fifteen inches tall when school starts. You think you’ll go back to school?”


    I said, “I would like to. I’ll probably have to get someone to chaperone me. I really wish I could have you do it.”


    Tammy said, “I’d love to but we never have classes together. Any idea who you would ask?”


    Shaking my head no, “I guess I’ll let the school pick someone.”


    Tammy laughed and said, “You sure couldn’t walk the halls yourself.” She pushed me over backwards and put her foot on me and said, “Someone would step on you.” She pressed down and wiggled her foot to simulate crushing me. 


    Tammy said, “Look at that mom, my foot is almost half his length.” Her toes were over my nose and heel covered my crotch, my god she’s right. I haven’t been under their feet in a while. Just giving them massages. 


    Kay said, “Let me see.” Tammy moved her foot while Kay shook her foot free of her wedge. Her foot was brought down on me, carefully lining it up. Her heel was squared up on my face and her toes were just above my crotch. Her foot was a little shorter than Tammy’s. 


    Kay said, “Little Ricky is getting littler and littler.” She laughed and scrunched her toes on my crotch. I’m thinking, I have to get her alone somehow. I still seem to be making her very horny. I can’t imagine what it would be like with her at this size. 


    Kay took her other shoe off and said, “I bet we can make little Ricky disappear.” She pushed my arms to my side and covered the upper half of my body with those gorgeous nylon clad feet. 


    I felt Tammy’s feet completely cover my lower body. Tammy said, “No more Rick. All gone.” She chuckled. I was wearing shorts and her bare feet felt really soft and warm on my legs. After some teasing and rubbing, Tammy removed her feet and said, “I’m getting a shower.”


    Kay kept her feet on me and used her toes to fondle my crotch. It’s like she knows what I’m thinking. My shorts had a bit of a wet spot before she stopped. She laughed, “Is that from me?”


    I sat up and said, “Yes, you drive me crazy.” I picked up my coffee cup which thankfully was empty. I sat the cup on the other chair. 


    Kay asked, “Do you want some more?”


    I smirked, “More?”

 

    Kay smiled, “More coffee or more of me?”


    I put my hands on her knees and pushed them apart. She slid forward and hiked up her skirt in one fluid motion. I pushed my face against her nylon covered puss. She said , “Oh, more of me.” She was wet and had the strong musky odor of arousal emanating from her. She said, “Careful, I might rape you if you keep it up.”


    I said, “It’s only rape if I don’t give you permission. Honey, I give you permission to do whatever you want to me, when you want.”


    She had a wild look in her eyes, “Is that so?”


    Grinning ear to ear, I said, “Absolutely.” 


    Kay said, “Too bad Tammy’s here or you would have more of me than you could handle.” As she said it, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed into her hungry pussy. If it wasn't for the nylon, I think it would be able to swallow my head. 


    Kay said, “We need to stop, I can barely control myself. The last thing I want is Tammy to come out of the bathroom and see your head inside of me.”


    Holy shit, did she just say that? She’s giving me heart palpitations. We need to take it down a notch like she said. I said, “Ok, ok, aaaa, how about that cup of coffee now.”


    She laughed and said, “Coming right up.” She came back and handed the coffee cup to me and said, “At the end of July, Tammy is going on vacation with her father for two weeks. You’re in for some wild times, my little sexy man.” She tapped my crotch without index finger and blew me a kiss. 

 

    My mind was racing with the possibilities. Wondering how tall I’ll be during that time. Especially since the shrinking is picking up momentum. Wondering what she would do with me. 


    My thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening and Tammy emerging with just a towel wrapped around her and one wrapped up in her hair. I watched intently as she went to her bedroom. I was listening to her damp bare feet on the floor. She turned and smiled as she went into her bedroom. 


    Kay said, “Why don’t we go in and find something to watch on tv, Tammy will be in shortly.”


    I said, “Ok.” Once in the family room, I grabbed a pillow and laid on the floor. Kay straddled me and sat on the couch. Her wedges on either side of me. 


    She picked up the remote and was surfing through the channels. Her feet wriggled free of her shoes. Her heels came together, holding my head snuggly between them while the rest of her feet covered my torso like a blanket. 


    She leaned forward, looking down at me, “Can you see ok?”


    I grinned and said, “Perfectly.” She smirked, rolled her eyes and sat back. She would rub her heels up and down on the side of my head sporadically. My head was about the size of a pool ball compared to her feet. I could feel every muscle in the bottom of her foot when she would rub once in a while. 


   Tammy came in and sat on the love seat. She covered my legs by sliding both feet sideways over them. My god they’re softer yet since she had a shower. Kay and Tammy settled in to watch some chick flick. In my position, I didn’t care what they watched, I was happy. 

 

   They both were keeping their feet busy during the movie. It really got interesting when Kay slid her feet back some. The toes of one foot then covered my face, kneading and rolling her toes over it. 


     That’s when Tammy claimed more area for her feet. I don’t think she even realized what she was doing or maybe she did. Thanks to Kay, I had an extreme hard on which Tammy caught under her constantly scrunching toes. 


    I was building until Tammy really clamped down, squeezing the blood out of my cock. She then put her heel on it and crossed her legs not allowing it to swell again. It was throbbing under her trying like hell to get hard again. 


    Kay switched feet and continued on my face. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed my way free and said, “I have to go to the bathroom.”


    Kay said, “I’ll get you something to stand on.” She retrieved a step stool from the kitchen and brought it to the bathroom. She put the stool in front of the toilet and said, “There you go.” She noticed the crazed look in my eyes, “Are you ok?”


    I blurted, “I need to jerk off or I’m going to pop.”


    Kay shut the bathroom door and said, “You’re not doing that while I’m around.” She picked me up and stood me on the sink. She pulled down my shorts. My cock sprung from its confinement ready to go. With one hand around my buttocks, she leaned in. I watched her lips part and my cock disappear between them. 


    The suction was so powerful, it felt like she could suck the skin off of it. He tongue worked it over with that suction, it only took seconds before I exploded in her mouth. She didn’t miss a beat. She sucked out every last drop. Swallowing it all, at my size, it wasn’t much. To me it was everything. 


    Kay backed off, still having to hold me up because my legs were so weak. She asked, “All better now?”


   All I could get out was, “Uh huh.” 


    After my legs quit shaking and seemed to be steady, she said, “Ok, I’ll let you finish up here.” She blew me a kiss and walked out, closing the door behind her. I cleaned up and went back to the family room. Kay said, “Why don’t you sit beside me?”


   I said, “Ok.” She picked me up and sat me tight against her. She cocked her ass to one side and swung her legs over top of mine. I was tight against her ass with her knees on my lap and her feet immediately to the other side opposite her ass. I let, “Oh my god,” escape from my lips. 


    Kay looked inquizzatively at me and asked, “Everything ok?”


    I responded with a quiet, “Mhmm.”


    Tammy looked miffed, like Kay just took her new toy from her. She didn’t say anything, just brooded. It seems like Tammy’s feelings are growing toward me. I’m getting more sexually charged feelings from her than ever.


    Kay shifted a little, revealing her nylon covered crotch to me. I rubbed my hand along her labial fold, feeling the softness and warmth of it. Her toes pointed as her legs moved in tighter on me, forcing me against her ass. 


    Tammy was engrossed in tv, oblivious to what was happening with Kay and I or at least she made it look that way. Kay was fidgeting so much, I was sure Tammy had to know something was up. 


    It was close to lunch when Kay swung her legs off of me and in the process, pulled me forward so I was laying flat on the seat cushion. Her ass rolled down on top of me. Only my head was visible behind her. The rest of me was completely under her ass and my view was looking up her back from her ass at her thick red hair. Another view to burn into my memory. 


   Kay stood up, winked at me and said, “I’ll make us some lunch.” She left the family room and went to the kitchen. 


    As soon as Tammy was sure Kay was out of ear shot, she said, “You know I know what’s going on with you and mom. The way she keeps seducing you. I can play that game too.”


   I said, “Wait? What?” It didn’t even phase Tammy as she stood up and moved in front of me still laying on the cushion. I was in shock as she pulled down her shorts and underwear. 


   She looked back, smiled as her ass began its descent toward me. This can’t be real. Tammy looked to be larger in this area too. All I can think is, oh my god, both of them… I was covered by her ass. Her ass hole pushed down on my face and I could feel her pussy lips on my torso. She gyrated her ass on me until her puss was on my face and started to enter her vaginal canal. She smelled better than the best smell I could’ve imagined. Her puss was easily allowing my face into its soft folds. 


   She lifted off with a sexually fueled grunt. She looked back and said, “Mom isn’t the only one that wants to play. The day I get you alone you’ll find out how bad I want you.” She winked at me and fixed her clothing. 


    I was in shock at what just occurred. I knew I was starting to excite her, I just didn’t realize how much. I cupped my hands over my face and took a big whiff, just trying to get some of her odor again. 


   I heard her laugh, “Do I smell that good?”


   I answered in an intoxicated stuper, “Oh my god yes…” Once my head cleared, I thought it had to be the curse. The women around me, their feelings seem to be excelerating to the sexual and foot fetish side. I was laying there grinning when Kay announced lunch was ready.


   After lunch, I returned to the family room and sat on the floor wondering what was next. Kay was cleaning up and Tammy came in, straddled me and sat down. The balls of her feet covered my thighs and her toes wiggled up and down. I turned my head and kissed the side of her calf which elicited a giggle. 

 

    Tammy heard Kay coming from the kitchen, her leg passed in front of me. She crossed her legs and her foot was bouncing in front of me. I reached out and massaged her foot and laid the side of my face against the side of her calf muscle. 


   Kay sat on the love seat, removed her shoes and covered my legs with her now very warm and sweaty feet. Her odor was now getting strong from the heat of the day and activity. I love that odor. She would smile at me every time my cock would twitch with excitement under her foot. 


    Tammy switched legs and I massaged her other foot. They seemed to be more relaxed in the afternoon. Eventually, Tammy and Kay switched places. I rubbed my face on Kay’s nylon covered leg while I massaged her foot. I love the feeling of nylon…


    Tammy was keeping my cock under her toes. Her toe toy was kneaded and pinched while being rubbed through her toes. Tammy seems to have taken a big step toward the bolder side. 


    Before anything else wild happened, Bonnie arrived to take me home. Kay and Bonnie were talking in the kitchen. Tammy sucked my face into her lips and pulled back with a loud smack. She said, “See you tomorrow Rick.”


   Wiping my wet face, I said, “Yeah, see you tomorrow.” She chuckled as I walked out. I said to Kay, “Thanks Kay, see you tomorrow.”


   Kay said, “I can’t wait, see you soon Ricky.”


   Bonnie seemed to have something on her mind but didn’t say anything. The car smelled of Domino’s pizza which was making my stomach growl with anticipation. 


    After dinner, it was obvious something was bothering Bonnie. I decided to ask, “Bonnie, what’s bothering you?”


    She looked up with a hurt look, “Kay told me you give the best foot massages she’s ever had. You never asked to give me a foot massage…”


    Great, lay on the guilt trip. I’m stuck in a corner. It’s not that she’s not a beautiful woman, it’s just that she has been taking care of me since a young age. It’s hard for me to be attracted to her. I know where the foot massage road likely leads. What damn choice did she give me… hurt her, I can’t. So here I go down that path, “Bonnie?”


   She said, “Yes?”


   “Would you like me to massage your feet?”


   She lit up and said, “Yes, please. Let me clean up dinner and I’ll see you in the living room, ok?”


   I said, “Ok.” I retired to the living room and was sitting on the floor. Bonnie came in and sat behind me on the couch. I turned to face her, before I could say anything, her foot came forward and her heel landed between my knees. The other foot was flat on the floor back from me a little, showing her hot pink toenails through her tan nylon. 


    She wiggled her toes which were now only inches from my face. That awesome smell quickly penetrated my sinus. I raised my hands reluctantly and went to work. Reluctance left and was quickly replaced by a strong desire to worship these gorgeous feet. 


    Her foot flexed and she moaned with pleasure at my efforts. I am damn good at this…


    She switched feet but as she did she covered my one leg up to the knee with the foot I just finished. Oh man, her foot feels good on me. 


    After I had finished with the last foot, she pushed her toes on my face and made a kissy sound, “Thank you Rick, that was wonderful. Kay wasn’t kidding, you are really good at it. You wouldn’t mind giving more of them?”


    I’m thinking, ‘And it starts.’ Shaking my head no, “No, I don’t mind. You have pretty feet.” Dumb ass, your dick is talking again…


    Bonnie seemed to really like my confession, “Thank you. I’m glad you think so.” 


    After her foot massage, I turned around to watch tv. I felt her warm foot on my back. She rubbed lightly on me. Then rested it on my back. This is how the rest of the evening went. 


   I was laying in bed that night, thinking, I can’t wait for Kay’s foot to be bigger than I am. To have that warm, sweaty, soft feeling over my entire body. Then an idea popped into my head, not sure if it’s a good idea but it definitely excites me. 


    After Bonnie had gone to bed, pulled the step stool over to the counter. I rummaged through my meds till I found the growth hormones that actually accelerated my shrinking. I read the dosage, one pill a day taken with water. I opened the bottle and shook out two pills. I stood there staring at them in the light of the range hood contemplating the consequences…should I?

End Notes:

Give me a review to let me know if you liked this chapter. Thanks. 

Chapter 4 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I am writing it. Chapter 4 is up. 

Chapter 4

Accelerated Shrinking


    I put the pills back in the bottle. I stood, quietly, listening, looking for any tip off that Bonnie was awake. All clear. I moved the other pill bottles to hide that one was missing. I put everything back where it was and took my prize to my room. 


   Once in my room, I took a bottle of water from my mini fridge, shook out two pills from the pill bottle and stared at them. Wondering how fast I’ll shrink. Then, a picture of Kay’s sweaty foot completely covering me popped in my head and before I realized it, the pills were in my stomach. 


    Within a half hour, I was extremely tired. I put the pill bottle under my dresser, out of sight and climbed in bed. Short climb since my mattress was now on the floor with no box spring. It only took a few seconds and I was fast asleep. 


    In the morning Bonnie startled me. “Oh my god, Rick, you shrank a lot for just one night,” she said as she was shaking me. 


    Once my mind registered what Bonnie was telling me and remembering what I had done last night, I jumped to my feet and Bonnie put the yard stick next to me that I keep in my room for measuring purposes. I asked, “How much did I lose?”


    Bonnie shaking her head said, “Oh my Rick, you’re only seventeen inches tall. You lost four inches in one night. I should call the doctor.”


   Quickly trying to subdue her concerns, I offered, “You remember the doctor said I could go through some shrinking spurts. This is probably what is happening. They can’t do anything for me, remember?”


    Bonnie’s face turned to a loving look and said, “Yeah, I remember. I just feel helpless watching you dwindle away. You may get to three or four inches tall much sooner than we thought if this keeps up.”


   I laughed, “At least the shrinking will be over then.”


    Bonnie said, “It’s a good thing I already bought a bunch of smaller clothing. Let me get them.” She retrieved them from her room. She took all the other clothing from my lower dresser drawer and replaced it with the smaller clothes. She said, “This clothing is for an eighteen inch doll. I’m afraid the next step is twelve inches, so you’ll probably be pretty baggy till you reach that mark.”


    I said, “I guess I didn’t think about clothing being hard to find.”


   Bonnie said, “I’ll do my best. We need to get ready. I don’t want to be late for work.” 


   I quickly got dressed. I was wondering what Kay and Tammy would think when they saw me. As I was getting ready and eating breakfast, it dawned on me that I’m still shrinking rather quickly. I went to my room before we left, stood the yardstick against the wall and took a measurement. I lost three quarters of an inch in a half hour. Holy shit that’s really going down. 


   I looked at the dresser, Bonnie was in the bathroom still putting on her makeup. I chuckled, thinking, shrinking spurt. I grabbed the pills and took one more. We’ll see how this goes. 


   I grinned, grabbed my things and headed out the door with Bonnie. 


   Bonnie shook her head on the way and said, “Wow, you really look different. So much smaller. I didn’t think four inches would make as much difference as it did.”


   I said, “Is that ok?”


    She smiled and said, “More than okay, you’re just so cute now. I can’t wait for my foot massage tonight.”


   I swallowed hard and said, “That might be getting hard to do, I’ll try my best.”


   Bonnie said, “Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” I’m wondering what that meant. Not too much time to think about it though, we pulled into Kay and Tammy’s house. 


    Kay was waiting, dressed to the hilt again. Black skirt, royal blue top, tan nylons and black pumps, gorgeous as usual. Her eyes were wide when she saw me. She said, “Oh my goodness, you really shrank since yesterday.”


    Bonnie said, “The doctors told us this might happen. A shrinking spurt. He lost four inches last night. He’s probably still shrinking quickly. So please don’t get too worried about him. He’ll be okay, promise. I put extra clothes in his bag just in case he needs them.”


    Kay said, “Okay, if you say so. As long as he’s okay.” Her concern seemed to fade away. Bonnie’s even covering for me. I walked past Kay, well below her knees now. 


   I dropped my stuff by the door and went to the family room. Kay came in shortly after seeing Bonnie off, staring at me. She finally broke the silence, “Is it painful to shrink that fast?”


   I shook my head no, “No, actually I don’t feel it at all. Just everything around me gets bigger. I think I’m still shrinking rather quickly.”


    Kay said, “Let's see.” She left and returned with a tape measure. She pulled it and put it next to me. She said, “You’re fifteen and a half inches tall. How tall were you this morning when you got up?”


    I said, “When Bonnie measured me, I was seventeen inches. I’m definitely still in this shrinking spurt.” I grinned at her. Kay had that wild look in her eyes. She stared at me biting her lip. I asked, “Something wrong?”


   Kay jolted from her deep lude thoughts, “You’re almost small enough.”


    I asked, “Small enough? For what?”


    Kay shook her head, “Oh, nothing, never mind. Since we have a measurement, let’s measure again in a half hour to see where you are.”


   I said, “Okay.” She seemed to be beside herself. My shrinking and subsequent new size was really getting to her. In turn, I really wanted to know what she’s thinking or contemplating doing with me. Her thoughts, even though unknown to me, excited me with possibilities. 


    I can almost feel myself shrinking. I think the pill I took this morning is starting to get into my system. This is going to be an interesting day. 


   Kay asked, “Did you have breakfast?”


   I shook my head yes and said, “I’ll take a cup of coffee if you have some made.”


   She said, “I do have a pot made. Come on.” She waved for me to follow. Now I’m having trouble keeping up. I don’t know if it’s my size or she’s excited and moving faster. Maybe a combination of the two. 


    She pours my cup full and hands it to me. I said, “Thank you. Are you ok?”


   She grabs her cup of coffee and sits at the table. She regards me, then finally answers, “It’s just your shrinking, it became very real. It was so slow before that it wasn’t that noticeable day to day. Four inches in a night, that’s a whole different thing there. I mean, you really are shrinking and quickly.”


   I laughed and said, “Yeah, you’re telling me. Does it bother you?”


   Kay smiled and said, “It definitely doesn’t bother me in the way you might think. The funny thing is the smaller you get, the more I get excited about having you under my feet and stuffed in some places I’m sure you’ll like.” Then she winked at me. 


    Kay saying those things really had my heart pounding and I haven’t been with her even fifteen minutes. That’s the response I was looking for. I made the right decision. Her intensity has gone up quite a few notches. Her eyes were locked onto my small frame. I had to break the tension. I set my cup on the floor and walked over to her. 


   She was sitting cross legged. I looked at the gap between her arch and pump, so sexy looking. Her high arch had a wrinkled crest protruding just above the edge of her pump. I pushed my hand inside her pump at the arch. Push toward the heel, I then pushed down to release her heel from the shoe. I kissed her heel and took my hand out and looked up at her face. I was met with a longing gaze. I put my shoulder under the arch of her pump and grabbed the spiked heel with both hands. Putting my back into it, I pulled the pump free of those beautiful toes. I flung the shoe off my shoulder to the side and took in the gorgeous site before me. 


   She wiggled her toes and asked, “What are you going to do with the prize you worked so hard to get?”


   I rubbed my hands up her sole. Her foot flexed up as I did. I wrapped my arms around her foot and buried my face into the crevice under her toes. I took a big deep whiff of her scent. My legs shook with my building excitement. Right now she is my world, I belong to her. 


   Her toes gripped my face slightly, I heard her chuckle, “My god, Ricky, you better stop soon. I can’t take it.” 

 

   Rubbing my face side to side, “I…don’t…want… too.” 


    The door to Tammy’s bedroom opened and Kay grunted, “Damn it,” under her breath. I kissed her big toe and stepped away, heart pounding, breathing heavy, longing for the time she’ll have her way with me. I sat on the floor and drank my coffee. 


    Tammy poured a cup and sat down at the table with us, “Good morning,” she said about half yawning. Her eyes fixed on me shortly after, “Holy shit Rick, you really shrank. How tall are you now?”


   “Last time your mom checked me, I was fifteen and a half inches tall.”


   Kay said, “Speaking of, let’s check you again. It has been a little over a half hour.” Kay put her shoe back on and stood up with the tape measure extended. 


   I stood up next to her, they both looked at the tape. Tammy said, “Rick…you’re only fourteen inches tall.”


   Kay covered her mouth with her hand, after a moment said, “You’re shrinking even faster.”


    After shrinking that much, that fast, I was getting scared I might shrink too much and damage my body. Not to mention my body seems to be a little achy now. I said, “I hope it soon slows down.”

 

    Kay seems to really enjoy my shrinking, looking up her skirt, her excitement was obvious because of how wet her crotch was. Tammy was staring at me, biting her lip. These are the reactions I was hoping for. 


   Although, now the pain of shrinking so quickly was intensifying. The pain in my face was easy to see. Kay asked, “Are you ok?”


    I said, “I’m getting a lot of body aches and I’m pretty tired.”


    She asked, “Do you want me to call Bonnie?”


   I said, “No, just let me lay down and rest. I’ll be ok.” I laid on the family room floor. Kay, sitting on the love seat, covered me with her feet with just my head and feet sticking out. This time she sat still and was genuinely concerned. The warmth and softness of her feet lulled me to sleep rather quickly. 


    I awoke two hours later. I looked up to see Tammy smiling down at me. Her feet were on me now, her feet almost completely covered me by themselves. Looking down at me smiling, she asked, “How are you feeling?”


   I sat up after she moved her feet, “Much better, thanks. How tall am I now?”


   Kay walked in as I asked and said, “Let’s find out.” I stood up. My shorts fell down, I quickly pulled them back up with my face bright red. Kay and Tammy laughed. Kay said, “I guess that should be expected after shrinking so much. Okay, let’s see here.” She put the tape next to me and said, “Oh my god, you’re only twelve and a half inches.”


   I shook my head in disbelief, “That’s almost nine inches in a day, so far.” My new found size is a little off putting to me. I had no time to get used to it and the pain was definitely unpleasant. I think I’ll leave those damn pills alone. I started to go to the front door. 


    Tammy asked, “Where are you going?”


    I turned and responded, “Bonnie packed smaller clothes in my bag just in case it went this far. I’m glad she did.” I changed my clothes in the bathroom. I couldn’t fully close the door or I wouldn’t be able to open it. Clothing was a little snug. Kay made us lunch while I changed. 


   After we finished lunch, Kay measured me again, she said, “I think it’s slowing down. You’re twelve inches now.” She had a predatory look in her eyes. She said, “Lay down, I want to see something.” 


   I did as she asked. She took off her shoes and stepped over me so I was between her feet. I was staring up at her nylon covered puss and before I knew what was happening, I was looking at the bottom of the largest, most beautiful foot I’ve ever seen in my life. My head disappeared under her toes and I felt the rest of her foot settle on my diminutive frame. Her heel was resting just below my knees. It’s really getting close to the feeling I long for, to be completely covered by her gorgeous foot.

 

   Kay said, “Oh my goodness, Tammy, look how little he is.”


   Tammy said, “Wow, soon he’ll fit completely under our feet. I bet I’m closer to covering him than you are, let me see.”


   Kay took her foot off, put her shoes back on and let Tammy have me. Tammy stepped forward, her index toe laid squarely over the center of my face and her heel was mid shin at the furthest point. She pressed down some and her soft foot flesh formed over me. So warm, so soft, with a slight odor from the day, she feels incredible. 


   Tammy said, “See, I told you. I can almost cover him.”


    Kay laughed, “He’s sticking out about two inches. That’s not almost.”

  

   Tammy said, “Give it a couple of days.” Then they both laughed. Imperceptible at first, Tammy slowly kept applying more of her weight to me. I was sinking into her soft foot flesh. Her toes pushed to the floor on either side of my head. My cock was throbbing in the soft skin of her arch. She’s definitely heavier than Kay, although it may just be my smaller size. The pressure stopped increasing which leads me to believe she is fully standing on me. I kissed the underside of her index toe. God she feels good…


   Kay said, “I think you’re standing on poor little Ricky.”

 

   Tammy quickly moved off of me and said, “Oh my god, I’m sorry Rick, are you okay?” She was smiling at me, she knew what she was doing. 


   I said, “Yeah, I’m good, I loved you stepping on me. Your feet are really soft.” 


   Tammy giggled and said, “Would you believe it mom? He loves being stepped on.”


   Kay said, “I believe it.” She put the tip of her pump between my legs, pressed down and twisted. She said, “I know he likes it.” The smooth sole of her pump grinding on my crotch was bringing me up quickly but she relented before we reached the point of no return… damn.


    Kay said, “Since the shrinking seems to be making you so fatigued, why don’t you lie down and relax. Tammy and I will take care of you.”


   I said, “Good idea, I am worn out.” I laid on the floor in my normal position. This time they completely covered me with their feet. Kay was sitting on the couch keeping me under her nylon toes. Tammy was on the loveseat, her feet were over my bottom half from the side. 


    Slowly rubbing and pressing into me while they kind of ignored me, watching tv. This is not relaxing. Tammy keeps pinching my cock under her toes and with Kay’s feet rubbing me over my face and upper body which this all has me totally incapacitated. Now, I’m trying to hold my orgasm back, it’s constantly on the edge of happening. 


   This continued into the afternoon until it was time for Bonnie to pick me up. Kay took her feet off of me and said, “Let’s measure you again before Bonnie gets here.” Tammy took her feet off. I shivered with a chill after being under their warm feet for a couple of hours. My shorts were soaked with precum. 


   Tammy said, “You must enjoy your time under us.” She gestured toward my wet spot and laughed. 


   I said, “Yeah, no shit.”


   I stood up, Kay measured me. She said, “Eleven  and a half inches now, it’s definitely slowing down.”


   I said, “Yeah, I think so too.”  The doorbell rang, Bonnie was there to get me. 


   Kay answered the door. Tammy wrapped her hands around my torso and picked me up. She said, “Sorry about making your shorts so wet.” She kissed my face, I thought she was going to suck my head in her mouth but pulled back just before that happened. Damn, cock is all hard again and nowhere to go with it. This damn teasing is going to make my balls pop. 


   I walked to the front door. Bonnie gasped and put her hand over her mouth. I said, “Yeah, I shrank some more. I’m eleven and a half inches now.”


    Bonnie said, “Oh my god Rick, you lost half your size in a day. Maybe we should take you to see the doctor?”


   I said, “It’s slowing down now. I don’t think we need to. The last few hours I only lost a half inch.”


   Bonnie said, “Okay, we’ll check later and decide after we see how much you’ve lost. Well, let’s get going. See you tomorrow Kay, have a good night.”


   I said, “Bye Kay, see you tomorrow.”


   Kay waved and said, “Good bye, sweet dreams.” She blew me a kiss when Bonnie wasn’t looking. I blew one back. 


   Once Bonnie put me in the car, she then sat in the driver’s seat staring at me. I said, “A little shocking, isn’t it?”


   She said, “Yeah,” and licked her lips. 


   What the hell did she just do, oh my god, what am I in for tonight? She has that predatory look like Kay gets when she looks at me. I knew it would come to this. 


    I better get my head wrapped around it. The smaller I get, the more of a toy I become to her. The thing is, she isn’t my real mother, she’s a gorgeous woman. As I think about the possibilities, I push all of the motherly memories of her back in my mind as far as I can get them and replace them with the beautifully sexy woman she is. 


   After supper she looked at me and said, “Once I’m done cleaning up, I want my foot massage. I’ll be in the living room soon so go get ready.”


   I did some stretching to limber up. I could tell she was almost finished when the dishwasher started. I sat on the floor facing where she’ll sit. Moments later, she came into the living room. 


   She asked, “Ready to massage my big feet, little man?” She kicked off her loafers revealing her shapely tan nylon clad feet with hot pink toenails. I shook my head yes. She sat in front of me on the couch. With my legs apart, I witnessed her foot sliding forward between my legs. It stopped less than an inch from my face. The ball of her foot was above my head. I was awestruck at the size, beauty and smell of her. After a few moments, her foot flexed forward and rubbed my face. She said, “Well, are you just going to stare at it or are you going to massage it?”


   Shaking my head to clear my daze, “Sorry, your feet are just so beautiful.” I quickly raised my hands and massaged her massive foot. 


   Bonnie chuckled and said, “Thank you. That feels wonderful, my handsome little man. It’s a good thing you have a foot fetish or this would probably be unpleasant for you” Well, I guess I’m not very good at hiding my feelings. I didn’t say anything, just smiled at her.


    I massaged and she started to relax, her foot tilted forward toward me. Eventually I fell over on my back. Bonnie laughed at my predicament. Both of her feet grabbed me and pulled me toward her. She let go, put both feet flat on me, balls of her feet on my chest, her toes flexed up and said, “I think you need a massage too.”


   Her toes came down over my head. She rubbed her feet back and forth on me alternatingly. The smell, heat, feel of the nylon and softness of her feet were quickly bringing me to the heights of arousal. Her big toes were rubbing all over my face, I had to work at it to keep my eyelids from being folded or pulled open. 


    Then, the unthinkable happened to me. Through the rubbing, my shirt was pulled up toward my head and my shorts were pulled down toward my ankles. She rubbed so aggressively I thought I might get a nylon burn on my skin. Mere seconds, it was over. My cock popped up between her feet, with nylon rubbing across my cock, the feeling was so strong and I was trapped. Helpless, unable to even get her attention. 


    After a couple of minutes, she slowed and came to a stop. Moving her feet away to see my nakedness. She laughed, “Oh my Rick, you’re naked and my guess is, you enjoyed that.” Noting my cock being hard again and the wet spot where her feet were on my crotch. 


   She stood up and said, “ I’m getting a shower. Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.” She winked at me. She put her foot on me, her weight came down quickly, my face was pushed deep into the toe crevice between her big and index toe. The nylon stretched tight over my face. The pressure was intense yet it was still soft. I could see her smiling through my nylon face covering. Her weight rolled up my body, concentrating on my face until it was quickly gone. 


   Holy shit, that was awesome. I can’t believe she came after me like that. Shower? What’s she have in mind after that? My cock throbbing from what I thought might happen when she comes back.


    I cleaned myself up and laid on the floor in the living room, waiting for Bonnie to return. I was stunned by this evening’s events. What will she do next? How far will she take her sexually charged desires? So far Kay was the only one to get me this excited, till now, Bonnie has definitely matched her. I’ll find out soon enough what she has in mind. I lay there with a giddy grin, awaiting the inevitable. 

  


End Notes:

What will Bonnie do with little Ricky, you’ll find out next chapter….

Love the reviews, keep them coming, helps me know I’m on the right track. Thank you for your support.

Chapter 5 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Warning strong anal content. Enjoy…

Chapter 5

The ladies turn up the heat 


   I heard her blow drying her hair, then it stopped and she came back to the living room. My mouth hung open as she came through the doorway completely naked. I couldn’t look away. 


    She is perfectly voluptuous, her crotch shaved clean and large light colored nipples to match her fair complexion. Her long black hair bounced as she closed the gap between her and I. Her blue eyes locked on me, burning with a sexual intensity. I often wondered what she would look like naked, the reality of her blew away the fantasy in every way. 


   She did a pirouette in front of me and asked, “Do you like what you see?”


   I stammered, “Well I, aaa, I mean, wow. You’re absolutely gorgeous.”


   She said, “Awww, thank you. I don’t think you’ll want your clothes for what’s next.”


   “Bonnie?”


   “Yes, my little man.”


   “You won’t regret this will you?”


   Bonnie studied me a little and said, “Rick, I thought about this kind of thing since I first noticed you getting turned on by me holding you in my lap. You reminded me so much of your father. I’m not your biological mother and the smaller you get the more I think about doing…things to you. Then, I thought, why not, especially since we both want to. You want me, don’t you?”


    I looked at those piercing blue eyes and said, “Of course, I’ve been attracted to you for a long time, I was fighting it just like you. I never thought.” 


    Bonnie cut me off, “No more thinking what we shouldn’t do. Let’s enjoy each other and do what we want to do, okay?”


   I shook my head yes and said, “Okay.”


   I was just staring at her, she laughed and said, “Well, are you going to take your clothes off and actually touch me or do you want to stare at me all night?”


   I smirked, “I thought about staring at you all night.” I started to take off my clothes. 


   She rolled her eyes and said, “Smart ass.” I laid on the floor and she said, “Do you want some more of my feet?”


   I said, “I want whatever you want.” 


   Her one eyebrow raised and she said, “Oh, is that so, okay little man.” Her bare foot came into view, she held it just above me. Taking in the looks of it, slight ripples in the flesh show the obvious softness. Small wrinkles behind the toe’s pad and up through the arch, hinting at her age. So much more character than younger feet. 


   Her foot slowly lowered, it was still really warm and damp from her shower. My face was between her middle and index toe as it continued and pressed into me. My cock was sliding through the wrinkles of her arch while she applied her weight to me. The pressure matched Tammy’s. Looking up past her fair skinned globes and protruding nipples to a smiling face and twinkling blue eyes. 


    The ball of her other foot came to rest directly over my face turning my vision black by stealing the light. Rolling her ankle back and forth, then slightly twisting.  I was almost encapsulated between her foot and the floor. She moved the foot on top. I could see again and what caught my attention was her rubbing her clit. 


   A very surreal moment, she’s standing on me, playing with herself and really enjoying it. I stuck my tongue out and was licking between her toes. 

 

   She quickly stepped off and said, “Enough feet for now.” She dropped to her knees over me and splayed her legs to the side. Her pussy lips parted just above my face before swallowing my head into them. She gyrated her hips causing my head to slide in and out of her vaginal canal. I heard her grunting every time my head came out. 

 

   She raised slightly to check on me. When she did, I pushed both my legs inside of her up to my knees. Her eyes went wide and she groaned, “Ooooh.” She came back down and my legs were in her up to almost my crotch. She quivered, I felt her pussy lips shaking against my cock. 


   She rose up on her knees and me with her, hanging straight below her. She grabbed me by the shoulders with one hand. My head was between her ring and middle fingers. She shoved me up and in. My cock disappeared inside her huge puss. She kept pushing until my feet slid off to either side of her cervix opening. My torso was buried up my armpits. 


   She let go, hunched forward looking at me with her eyes full of lust. Soon as she saw I was okay and that stupid grin on my face, she grabbed me again. She aggressively pumped me in and out of her, increasing the speed as her orgasm was building. 


   I was so disoriented from the pounding and tactile overload, I came so hard it was painful but still so incredibly satisfying. Her pumping continued past me until it came to a crescendo. She pushed me into her, hard. She worked my arms up on top of my head and palm pushed in. My god, I went in her puss up to my damn nose. I’m almost all the way inside her hungry puss!


   Her vaginal walls clamped down on me for about twenty seconds then eased up and pulsed. Then came a guttural growl scream, a kind of sound that I didn’t think possible from a person. 


    She flopped over on her side, her hand left and her thighs closed around me. There was a slight opening allowing me to breathe. She lay there like that for a few minutes. I had slid out slightly to my armpits again. I wanted to stay there all night. This feeling is so far above anything else, there are no words…


   I had almost fallen asleep till she finally moved. Bonnie spread her legs, hooked her fingers under my arms and slowly pulled me out. She groaned, “Mmmmm,” until I was free. 


    She opened her eyes, looking at me with her after sex glow. She finally spoke in a breathy voice, “Did you like that?”


    I said, “My god woman, that’s an understatement.”


    She laughed and said, “Good, I think your shrunken life is going to be very interesting for both of us.”


   I said, “Yeah, it already is…”


   She said, “Sorry it was too quick, I could barely hold myself back.”


   I said, “No apologies, not for something so wonderful.”


   Smiling, she said, “Okay, we should clean you up and get some sleep.” 


   Still laying on her side, propped up on her elbow, I caressed her breast and kissed her nipple. She moaned slightly and I said, “ Thank you.”


   She said, “Your welcome, come on, let's get you cleaned up.”


   She washed me in her sink and took me to my room. She kissed me tenderly and said, “Good night Rick, sweet dreams.”


   I said, “Good night gorgeous, I’ll probably dream about you.” She blew me a kiss and pulled the door almost closed. I heard her room door close. 


   Wow, what a night. If I was only a little smaller, I’d fit all the way inside her. I looked at the bottom of the dresser…no, I can’t. That was fucking painful. Those damn pills are like they’re calling to me. I keep thinking how nice it would be to be just a little smaller. I can’t, it could really mess me up. I flop in my bed and face the opposite way. Finally nodding off thinking about the three women in my life and only the second day of summer vacation. What the hell is the rest going to bring. 


   I woke up to Bonnie humming happily while she was getting ready for the day. I sat upon the edge of my mattress, scratching my head and yawning. I look down and realize my feet are a little further from the floor. 


   Bonnie knocked and said, “Rick, are you awake?”


   “Yeah.”


   Bonnie opened the door, “Sorry Rick, I forgot to measure you last night.”


   “That’s ok, we were kind of preoccupied,” I said and laughed. 


   She laughed and said, “Why yes, we definitely were.”  She held up the yardstick and I stood next to it. She said, “Ten and a quarter inches, that’s an inch and a quarter since Kay measured you. I guess that’s not too bad. Better than four inches in a night.”


   Shaking my head, I said, “Yeah, I’m glad it’s slowing down. It was getting kind of scary shrinking that fast.”


    She frowned, “I hope I didn’t scare you?”


   I laughed, “You're kidding, right? You definitely didn’t scare me, my god that was fun. You’re a gorgeous and loving woman. I love you.”


   Bonnie picked me up and kissed me, my face was covered by her plump lips. She left a lipstick haze on my face in her wake. She said, “Oops, sorry.” She took a tissue and wiped it off. She said, “Get ready, we have to go soon.”


   I was getting ready thinking, I’m in love with three different women yet it doesn’t seem to bother them in the slightest. Do they feel the same way or am I just a toy to satisfy their desire or is it all to do with the curse. What is Tammy going to be like if or when she has her way with me. I don’t really care why, as long as they keep using me the way they have been. They’re all so beautiful, head to toe.


   After I was ready, I was standing in my room looking at the bottom of the dresser. Bonnie was in the bathroom finishing up. ‘I can’t’ is what I was thinking. Just when I thought my resolve was going to give out, I heard Bonnie, “Rick? Are you ready?”


   I said, “Yeah.” I grabbed my bag and headed out. Walking past Bonnie going out the front door really made me glad I didn’t touch the pills. I’m only mid-shin tall on her. 

   

   Bonnie said, “I’m soon going to have to carry you.”

  

   I shook my head no, “I’m alright, I can keep up.”

I was jogging behind her. Listening to the clack of her high heeled pumps on the cement. I was getting a slight scent of jasmine as I was following. I told her, “You smell really nice.”


   Bonnie said, “Thank you, glad you like it. I love the way that lotion smells too.” She helped me into the car. The short ride to Kay and Tammy’s house was quiet. Bonnie did catch me ogling her and smiled at me as if she approved of my attention. 


   We pulled in, Bonnie helped me out of the car. Kay was waiting for us. She had black leggings, a purple top and sneakers. I caught a hint of tan nylon between her leggings and sneaker top. As I came up to her she laughed and said, “Oh my, it’s going to take a while to get used to you being this small, good morning little Ricky.”


   I smiled and said, “Good morning.” I walked past her, dropped my bag and waited for Kay. She and Bonnie completed their pleasantries and Bonnie was on her way to work. 


   Kay asked, “Would you like a cup of coffee?”


   I said, “Yeah, that would be great.”


   Following her to the kitchen, I was intrigued by her attire. She gave me a cup of coffee and poured herself one. I said, “Thank you, leggings and sneakers?”


   She chuckled, “I overslept, I didn’t get time to shower after my morning run. You can help me take my sneakers off if you can handle the smell.” 


   I said, “I can handle it.”


   Kay laughed and said, “I wouldn’t say that, you never smelled my feet all hot and sweaty fresh from my running shoes.”


    I said, “You can’t smell bad to me.”


    She snickered and said, “We’ll see.” I put my coffee down, Kay crossed her legs and tipped her sneaker toward me. I pulled on the laces. She asked, “How tall were you this morning?”


    I said, “Ten and a quarter when Bonnie measured me.” With the laces undone and pulled slack, I pulled on her sneaker. It didn’t budge. 


   She laughed and said, “Let me help.” She pried the heel off with the other sneaker and left it dangling from her toes as she crossed her legs again. She said, “It’s pretty strong smelling. I’m either barefoot or have on nylons when I wear them.” 


   I put my shoulder under the tread and grabbed the heel. With all my might, I was just able to dislodge the sneaker from her toes. It was so heavy, I stumbled when I dropped it to the floor and fell head first into the opening. I was greeted with her wonderful odor only twenty times stronger than I’ve experienced before. I just laid there with my face pushed into the insole, feeling the heat and dampness. 


   She laughed, “Did you pass out from the stench?”


    I mumbled, “No, this is better than I imagined. You smell soooo good.”


   She pried off the other sneaker and said, “How about you lay down in front of me, my feet need your attention.” I pushed myself out of her sneaker. She noticed my cock poking the front of my shorts, “I can’t believe you, excited from just my foot odor.”


   I laid down and I was quickly treated to her feet coming over top of me, lowering and resting on me. They were almost big enough to make me disappear under them. The smell was incredible and strong. It’s her unique smell that drives me crazy, maybe because she was the one to awaken my fetish. 


  She rolled her toes around my head, encasing it in sweaty nylon. The odor was now the strongest I’ve smelled yet. She slowly rubbed my head with her toes. So sweaty and tremendously hot. Through the nylon mesh, I would get a glimpse of her smile once in a while.  


    After a few minutes, she said, “You probably really reek of my feet. We should get a shower.”


   I asked, “What about Tammy?”


   Kay said, “She stayed up late to watch a movie. She’ll probably be in bed for a while yet.”


   She stood up on me, her big toes were on either side of my face, pinching inward. My face was red from it and her weight bearing down on me. She laughed at how funny I looked and stepped off of me. She picked me up and brought me to eye level with her. She said, “Whew, you do stink.” 


    She carried me into her bedroom, then the master bath. She put me on the toilet seat lid and said, “Take your clothes off and I’ll wash them too.” I took them off and she started taking hers off. 


   I was watching the show naked. She stripped off her top and sports bra. Her tits bounced happily after being set free. She grinned mischievously and backed up so her ass was close. Grabbing the waistband of her leggings, she peeled them off slowly, bending over in front of me. Her nylon covered ass was so close, I reached out and ran my hand along her cheek. 


   She said, “Mmmm, that’s right, you love my ass, don’t you?”


   I sighed, “Yeeessss.”


   After kicking off her leggings, she stripped down her pantyhose, revealing her bare ass. She said, “Watch out.” As her butt lowered toward me. I was caught off guard and landed on my back. 


   Her huge ass crack enveloped me. My face was pushed tight against her sweaty ass hole. Her pussy lips opened and draped over my torso. 


   When she leaned back to pull her pantyhose from her foot, her weight concentrated on my head. Her sweat ladened rectum opened and accepted my face. I knew she moaned, I felt it vibrate through her. 


    She leaned forward slightly then back again to pull the pantyhose from the other foot. My head slid completely in her rectum. The sphincter squeezed around my neck. Another moan vibrated through her. Very hot on my face and I could hear her heartbeat. 


    She stood up and her sphincter refused to let go. Dangling from her ass, she wrapped her hand around my torso and pulled down just enough for her ass hole to slowly lose its grip. I stuck out my tongue to get a taste of her. Everything about this woman is incredible, she has an earthy sweetness in her ass that I won’t soon forget. 


    Slowly pulling until her sphincter squeezed on the top of my head causing it to pop free of its embrace. 


    She looked at me longingly and said, “I want to keep going but we don’t have the time. Tammy will soon be up. Damn, you drive me crazy with lust.”


   I said, “I know what you mean, I don’t want you to stop.”


   She said, “Shower and get dressed quickly before I lose control.” She started the shower and placed me in the tub. She stepped in over me and quickly began washing herself. Standing directly beneath her, water and soap rained down from her gorgeous body. I was in awe of her. 


   She finished and said, “Your turn, lay down.” I laid on the tub mat. She dropped her scrunchy on me and used her foot to wash me. After rubbing the scrunchy all over the front of me, she moved it to the side and flipped me over and washed my backside. Once finished, she flipped me over onto my back. She stepped on my upper body, keeping my head under her toes and picked up the scrunchy. Rinsing it out, the big toe of her other foot mercilessly rubbed on my soapy cock. 


    After a couple of minutes, I gratefully came under her gorgeous feet. She stepped off and let the water rinse me clean. She shut off the shower and said, “Do you like getting a shower with me?”

 

   I said, “Uh huh.”


   We dried off, she quickly dressed and retrieved clothes from my bag. She had on light blue shorts, white top and white flip flops. I swear this woman would look good in a burlap sack. I walked back to the kitchen while she put our clothes in the washer. 


   She returned to the kitchen, freshened our coffee and sat down, just as Tammy emerged from her room. Kay whispered, “Perfect timing,” and winked. I just smiled. 


   Tammy said, “Good morning, sorry I was asleep so late. I was wrapped up in the movie ‘The Notebook’ and just had to finish it. Did I miss anything?”


   I almost spit my coffee out, Kay said, “No, we were talking about how tall Rick is now.” Kay shot me a look of knock it off. 


   Tammy asked, “Well, how tall are you?”


   I said, “Ten and a quarter inches now.” 


   Tammy said, “I think you’ll soon fit in my shoe.”


   Kay said, “That’s not a bad idea. Spend all day under my foot.” I didn’t say a word, the idea of taking more pills took over my mind and thinking about being in their shoes. Kay looked at me and said, “Maybe inside my sneakers, it would be soft and squishy in there for you.” She winked at me. 


   Tammy laughed, “If he could handle the stink.”

  

    Kay made a disgusted face at Tammy’s comment. Kay said, “Rick thinks I smell good. Don’t you?”


   I said, “I do. I think you smell wonderful.”


   Tammy rolled her eyes, “Anyway, it’s going to be really warm today, I think we should spend the day by the pool.” 


   Kay said, “That’s a good idea. I could use some sun. At least a little sun, I burn pretty easily.” 


   After coffee, they put on their bikinis. Tammy’s was fluorescent orange in color. Combine that with blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin…simply gorgeous. 


   Kay’s bikini was black and a damn g-string bottom. Did I say I love her ass? Tammy made a face at her and said, “Mom, you’ll scare poor Rick with that get up.”


   Kay said, “Ricky? Do you like my swimsuit?”


   I smiled at her and said, “ I think it’s beautiful on you.” Kay stuck her tongue out at Tammy. Tammy shook her head and jumped in the pool. She did a few laps and floated in the water. 


   Kay sat in the lounge chair under the umbrella. She looked at me with a devilish grin and said, “Would you rub some suntan lotion on me?”


   I said, “Sure, no problem.”


   She picked me up and stood me on the lounge chair and handed the lotion to me. I quickly rubbed some on her neck and arms. Then all around on her chest. I noticed her nipples pushing against the bikini top fabric. Then down her belly and on her hips. Tight against the edges of the small patch of fabric on the front of her g-string, spent a lot of time making sure to cover the area well. 


    By now, I was obviously excited. My shorts had a tent pole in the front. I worked my way down both legs and the tops of her feet. I said to her, “Okay, flip over.”


    She was on her belly, I worked on her feet. More for just the pleasure. Then I moved back up her legs. Finally to her ass, that magnificent ass. I rubbed and rubbed for a long time. Even lotioning her puckered hole. That clenched when I touched it, almost drawing my hand in. Kay said quietly, “Mmmm, careful, you’ll get in trouble.”


   I looked over to Tammy still floating in the pool and decided not to press my luck. I lotioned her back and the back of her arms. Once finished, I whispered in her ear, “Thank you, that was fun.” She smiled.


    I went to the bottom of the lounge chair, sat down and used her foot as a backrest. We stayed that way for an hour. Tammy had gotten out and was on another lounge chair beside us. Kay turned over. I laid sideways at the soles of her feet, looking at the sky through her toes. 


    After another hour or so, Kay sat up and slid forward. Her feet came down, covering me and gave me a quick playful rub. She took her feet off and put them on the ground. She slid forward again and I was rolled under her ass cheeks. She giggled and I watched that beautiful ass raise off of me. 


   She said, “Time to make lunch.” My eyes were glued to her ass as she walked into the house. 


   I was startled by Tammy’s leg passing in front of me. I looked up and was greeted with a fluorescent orange ass descending on me. Tammy sat there for a few minutes, leaving me encased in her ass cheeks. She’s definitely bigger than Kay and in the right ways. Not a tremendous difference but still noticeable. 


   She rolled side to side on me. She stood up and asked, “Do you like my ass?”


   I quickly responded, “Yes, it’s beautiful.”


   She smiled and said, “Good. Come on. Let’s go get ready for lunch.”


   I said, “Okey dokey.” 


   After lunch, I was in the family room with Tammy, massaging her feet. Kay came in and sat on the couch behind me. With me sitting on the floor their feet towered above me. Kay would rub my back and the back of my head with her toes. I think she wanted my attention but wouldn’t say anything to Tammy to steal it from her. 


   After a little more than an hour, Tammy told me to massage Kay’s feet. Kay lit up and was grateful. I massaged her bare feet. The first time I could really study her feet without nylons. Very soft, supple skin, even on the ball and heel where most get rough. Her regular pedicures definitely show. 


    The afternoon went on with me massaging their feet. Switching back and forth occasionally. I didn’t even realize it was time for Bonnie to pick me up as I had been so focused on the gorgeous feet in my hands. 

  

   When the doorbell rang, Kay pushed me onto my back, wiggled her foot on me and said, “Get yourself ready to go, Bonnie’s here.”


   Kay left to get the door. Before I had the chance to get up, Tammy stepped on me. She smiled down at my face between her toes and said, “See you tomorrow Rick.” She let me up, keeping her foot close. I kissed the pad of her big toe and said, “See you later.”


    I walked to the front door and was greeted with two beautiful women. I said, “ Goodbye Kay, thanks for having me.” I smirked as I said it. 


    Kay said, “See you tomorrow.” She blew a quick kiss to me. 


    Turning my focus to Bonnie, wondering what this evening will be like. Bonnie had a look of hunger to her. Time will tell. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Let a review to let me know how I did with this chapter. 

Chapter 6 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Sorry it’s taken so long. I was going through a period that everything I wrote sounded like crap, so I’d delete and start again. I think I’ve broken through that barrier. Hopefully this is enjoyable to you. 

Chapter 6

Three Nights in the Making


    Once in the car, Bonnie said, “I’ve been looking forward to tonight. I’ve been thinking about you all day. Especially since my manager talked to me.”


    Puzzled, I asked, “Why would talking to him make you think about me? Is he tiny too?” I gave a devilish grin…


   Bonnie laughed, “No, he’s not tiny.” Her face morphed into a much more serious look, “He asked me to go out of town for a seminar on our new computer system. I didn’t answer, I told him I would have to talk to you first. Do you want to stay with Kay and Tammy for a couple of days?”


    My heart skipped a beat, “I wouldn’t mind. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind having me stay with them. When are you going?”


    She said, “The seminar is Thursday and Friday, so I’ll have to leave tomorrow evening after work. I’ll get back late on Friday, so I’ll have to pick you up Saturday morning. Are you okay staying with them for three nights?”


    Nodding yes, “I’m fine with it as long as they are.”


   Bonnie said, “I’ll call Kay while I’m making dinner and ask her.”


   I smiled and said, “Okay.”


   Once at home, Bonnie went to make dinner for us. I dropped my things in my room. I was deep in thought about the next few days and what may come. The thoughts begin to haunt me and my current size shortfalls. I look at my dresser, glaring at the crevice underneath. 


    I walk to it and pull the pill bottle out. I stop and listen intently, I hear Bonnie working on dinner and talking to Kay on the phone. I grab the lid, I struggle and it won’t come off. “Damn it.” I sit down on the floor and put the bottle between my legs. With both hands, I push down and turn, my hands keep slipping. Then, with all my strength in one quick movement, the lid comes free. 


   I pulled a pill out, looked at it and realized the damn thing is too big for me to swallow. I retrieved my small pocket knife from my bag. I try to cut it in half but I’m not strong enough. I’m to the point I’m on mission, not thinking of the consequences of my actions. 


   I take the knife by the blade and use the handle to hammer down on the pill. ‘Thump’, the pill shattered into a few pieces. “Rick? Are you okay? What was that?”


   Shit, she heard it, “Aaaa, I dropped a pen. Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you.” Damn, please, please don’t come back here. I was listening closely to her. 


   Bonnie finally responds after what seemed like minutes was actually only a few seconds, “Okay, be careful please.” 


   I quickly said, “I will.” I hear her going back to the kitchen. With a sigh of relief, I return to the task at hand. I get some water and start swallowing down the pieces and crumbs of the pill. I put the lid on the bottle loosely and put it back under the dresser. 


    Once everything is cleaned up, I think about what I had just done. Shit, I crushed the pill, it’s a time release pill. It’s going to hit quickly. My face flushes in fear of what is going to happen. 


    “Rick, dinner’s ready,” Bonnie said, bringing me back to the here and now. 


    I said, “Be right there.” Ok, Rick, get your shit together. I pray this won’t be another big drop in one night, at least not like the last time I took them. I go into the kitchen, Bonnie picks me up and sets me down on the table. I start eating like always. 


   Bonnie said , “Kay said she would love to take care of you while I’m out of town.”


   I said, “It’s settled then. You can tell your boss you can go.”


    She’s staring at me, “Rick, you look like you’re shrinking.”


   “What?” I stand up straight, my clothes are getting loose. Holy shit that was quick. “Wow, I guess I am.”


    Bonnie muttered under her breath, “Wow, keep going,”


    I heard her but still asked, “What did you say?”


   Her eyes locked on me and said, “I said, wow, I hope it stops.” She had a very intense look about her, like she was fighting the carnal desire of just grabbing me. 


    As I stood there, my pants and underwear fell down to my knees, then my shoulders slipped through the neck of the shirt. The odd shaped shirt had a large neck opening to begin with but still it let me know the shrinking was still progressing quickly. 


   Bonnie said, “I’ll be right back.” When she came back to the table, she had a ruler. She held it up next to me, “You’re not quite eight inches tall. You dropped two inches. Maybe this is how it happened the other night.”


   I shook my head, “Probably, I hope I don’t lose as much as I did the last time.” Bonnie was smiling at me, she seemed almost giddy with what was happening to me. I’m thinking I was stupid for taking the pill crushed up, no telling what’ll happen. I’m already shrinking faster than ever before. 


   Bonnie was locked on me the entire time as we stayed in the kitchen. I lost my appetite. Another half hour passed. Bonnie measured me again, seven and a quarter inches and still shrinking. Bonnie said, “My goodness Rick, you’re really shrinking. I think it’s starting to slow down now though. I can’t see it happening like I could before.”


    Another half hour passed, I said, “See where I’m at now,” gesturing toward the ruler. 


   Bonnie held it up to me, “You’re six and three quarter inches tall.” Another half hour, she cleaned up the dinner dishes and measured again, “You’re six and three eighths. Wonder why it took off so quickly again?”


   Lying my ass off, “I don’t know, maybe the closer I get to the final height it tries to get there faster. Kind of like a preset.”


   Bonnie laughed, “Are you sure you don’t know?”


   My face is flush, “I’m sure, why?”


   Bonnie said, “Well, the growth hormone pills are missing and I remember the side effects of them. So, care to try again?”


   Damn, I’m busted, “I just want the shrinking to be over with.”


   She had a smirk and asked, “Why? Is it because of what you want me to do with you?”


   My face looks like a ripe tomato now, “Yes…”


   Bonnie is staring intently, “What do you want me to do with you?”


   Hanging my head in silence for a little while, finally speaking, “Anything, whatever you want.”


   She repeated to me, “Whatever I want.” She tapped her finger on her chin like she was contemplating what to do with me. She said, “Well, first, I think I’ll put you…”


    Her hand wrapped around my thin body easily at this size. After picking me up from the table, I descended rather quickly. Facing her, she was smiling when the descent stopped and her hand opened. I rolled off, landing on a slope and sliding until my back hit a flat area. Then I felt the damp heat around me, I inhaled deeply, I’m inside her shoe. I fit with a lot of room to spare. 


    Looking up at her face, she said, “Whatever I want.” Then her toes came over the back of the shoe, my god, she’s going to put her shoe back on with me in it. The first thing I felt was the warm nylon very lightly brush over the head of my dick. Quickly, the ball of her foot pressed down on my dick. Her toes scrunched and flexed to walk their way over me. 


   The odor was much stronger than I had ever experienced from Bonnie. Heat was growing extremely fast along with the odor. As she was working her foot in, I was sliding forward until my head was pushed into the pointy toe of her pump. Her toes were just below my chin.


   Bonnie gripped me with her toes and pulled me toward the arch of her shoe. She scrunched and flexed until my head was under her toes. 


   While my face was pinched under her toes, she rocked her foot side to side rather violently. Her heel slipped in, sealing me in and increasing the pressure on my small body. I was covered in sweat from her foot. The soft nylon stretched over me with her soft yet unyielding foot flesh backing it. This is the feeling I’ve been longing for ever since that evening with Kay lit this fire in me. 


   Bonnie said, “Oh, Rick, this feels wonderful. I’m going to pack for my trip. Then I’m going to find out where else you feel good.” She laughed and walked to the bedroom. 


   I couldn’t hear her other than some mumbling. Her toes scrunched around my head and released as she stepped on me. Launching forward, landing with a loud thump and instant pressure rolling up my body until concentrated on her toes and my head. The pressure is gone while I’m launched forward for the next step. The pressure is indescribable,  soft yet power to the extreme. 


   Once in the bedroom, Bonnie pulled her suitcase from the closet and placed it on the bed. She returned to the closet and thumbed through her clothes. She stood with most of her weight on me. 


    With my chest compressed and my face buried deep under her toes, I couldn’t breathe. After about thirty seconds, panic set in. I tried to get her attention but I couldn’t move any part of my body, her foot dominated me so completely and without mercy. 


   A minute has passed, I have tears coming, thinking I’m going to die here before ever really enjoying anything other than her foot. The nylon soaked up my tears as they came. 


   Another minute passed, still no air. I feel her shaking as she moves clothes in the closet. Wondering how long it’ll take before I blacked out. 


    Three minutes have passed, still not a single breath. No feeling of oxygen deprivation, only the damp heat and pressure of her beautiful foot firmly planted on me. I’m beginning to wonder how long I can take this. 


    Five minutes have passed. I’m relaxing as I realize I’m capable of holding my breath for a long time. My dick tries to swell but her foot won’t allow it. As she finds clothes she wants, she tosses them to the bed. I feel a hard jerk when she does. Her weight never leaves me. 


    Ten minutes have passed, no sign of distress in me. I’d be smiling if I could move my lips. She finally raises her foot off of me. I take a quick breath and she steps on me again. Pressure leaves, she walks to the bed and starts packing her bag. 


    Standing on me again as she folds and neatly packs her clothes, unable to breathe again. Fifteen minutes later, she closed the suitcase and put it in the corner. She took her shoes off in the closet. Picking me out of the pump and returning to the bed to sit down. 


   She holds me up to study me and asks, “Did you like your shoe ride?”


   I said, “After I calmed down, I loved it.”


   She looked puzzled, “After you calmed down?”


   I said, “Yeah, when you were standing on me, I couldn’t breathe at all.”


   She interrupted, “Oh my god Rick, I could’ve killed you. I’m so sorry, please forgive me. I’ll never do that again.” Tears running down her face, I held my hand up to stop her. 


   “Stop, I’m fine. I figured out that apparently I can hold my breath for a very long time,” I said smiling at her. “So let's not get hasty, I loved being in your shoe.”


    Wiping the tears away and smiling again, “Really, I’m so glad. I’d feel horrible if I hurt you.”

 

    I said, “You didn’t even come close to hurting me. I was holding my breath for about ten to fifteen minutes and it didn’t bother me.”


   She put me on the bed and stood up. Looking at me with a sultry smile, she slowly undressed in front of me. She rubbed the top of my head with her finger and said, “I’m going to get a shower, why don’t you hold your breath to see how long you can?”


    I shook my head yes, took a deep breath and looked at the clock. Bonnie said, “It’s going to be a little while before I’m done, I have to shave.” I shook my head yes again. She smiled and went into the bathroom. 


   The shower shut off, I’m at thirty minutes and still having no difficulty. She blow dried her hair and was doing something else I couldn’t make out. When she finally emerged, a little over forty five minutes had passed. 


   Bonnie asked, “Were you holding your breath the whole time I was gone?” I shook my head yes. Her eyes were wide, “Do you feel like you need to take a breath?” I shook my head no. She muttered under her breath, “Incredible.” Then she said, “I’ll be right back, I want to measure you again.”


   I watched her bare ass sway as she walked away. She returned with the ruler and held it next to me, “You’re six inches. The shrinking is slowing down.” She put the ruler on the nightstand. She picked me up and said, “Time for some fun.”


   She laid in bed and held me above her face by my leg. She lowered me till my head was on her lips. Her tongue darted out and over my face. Once it retreated, her lips formed a seal and she slowly sucked on the top of my head. 


   Little by little, I was sliding in. My head was in all the way, the suction was causing my ears to pop and crackle. Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue slid over my face and on my chest. There was a loud slurping sound as I went in further still. 


    She made a mmmm noise that vibrated my entire body. Sucking again, I continue to go in. I never realized how strong her tongue was until it was undulating beneath me. 


    My stomach is between her lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue slowly slid over my face, chest and stomach until it found its little prize. The tip of her tongue worked on my dick. Slurp, my dick was pulled in past her lips. My head was in her throat. 


    Mmmmm, it vibrated through me. The suction was building as the tip of her tongue had my dick pinned against the back of her bottom teeth, working on it extremely hard. 


   My body jerked and convulsed as I came. She felt me and sucked to the extreme and did something I wasn’t expecting. Her tongue pushed very strongly and the wave started pulling me toward her throat. The wave passed and my head is now at the back of her throat. 


    Cum is still pumping when her tongue slams up against me again. Stronger wave formed, pushing me further into her throat. As the wave passes, my elbows are past the back of her teeth. A good portion of me is deep in her throat. Only my feet are sticking out of her lips. 


    I feel her tongue rising again. I think she’s really going to swallow me whole. The wave is incredibly strong and starts to force me forward into her esophagus. It doesn’t roll past this time but continues to carry me. When my waste reaches the curve, a rush of cold hits my legs. I feel her grab my leg and forward momentum stops. The wave then rolls over me. 


    She pulls me slowly out of her mouth. Dangling above her face, she asks, “How’d you like your blowjob? I guess you figured out I really don’t have a gag reflex.” She chuckled at herself.


    I said, “You made me worried. I thought you were going to swallow me.”


   She said, “Oh no, just part of the fun.”


   Wiping her saliva from my eyes, “That was the most erotic thing I ever could’ve thought of, let alone experience. Wow…”


    She laughed and said, “That was for you, now it’s my turn. Please fight it as hard as you can.”


   I was in route, headed for her nether region. Passing over her mountainous tits, her flat tummy to her waiting pussy. She lowered me to her pelvic mound and let go of my leg. I pushed my hands into her labial folds to keep from falling over the edge. 


   I was faced with the biggest pussy I’ve ever seen and it was hungry. Her hand covered the back of me as she pushed me down through her folds. Her lips parted as she rubbed me the length of it. 


   The slobbering monster wanted its meal. She slid me toward the opening and her fingers pushed on the back of my head until her puss had swallowed it. She paused, I heard her moaning. After a few seconds, she grabbed my legs and thrust me into her. 


   Very hot and wet, the vaginal walls hugged me from every angle. She let go of my legs. Then cupped my feet in her palm to insert me further. Only her fingers remained on the bottom of my feet until I disappeared inside. Her fingers withdrew, my insertion complete. 


   I was still for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of her. I was giddy with excitement, I exploded into a fury of movement. Arching my back, flailing my arms and legs. I even thrashed my head around. 


   Her body jerked and it sounded like she screamed. Her pussy gripped me like a tight fist. I fought through it. I really want to return the favor, I just hope I’m not too small to do so. I kicked it up a notch, thrashing my entire body around as best I could. Her puss would contract and limit my movements but as soon as it eased, I went nuts in her. 


    Unknown to me, she was rubbing her clit and pinching and twisting her nipples. After a few minutes, her entire body seized. Her puss clamped down so hard, I couldn’t move a muscle. I heard her loud moans and I could hear her heart pounding. 


   Then came her body jerking as her puss started to pulse. I started my movements as soon as I could. Her body jerks became stronger and I heard her screaming.  


   Suddenly her fingers grabbed my leg and yanked me out of her. Her pant moaning slowed so she could finally speak, “ Oh my god, oh my god, I couldn’t take anymore…too intense…never felt anything like it.”


   Dangling by my leg, I swung my fist in triumph and said, “YES!”


   Smiling in her afterglow, she asked, “Yes what?”


    I said, “I may be small but I can still give you pleasure like you give me.”


    She put me down between her tits and said, “Rick, that was the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. You definitely know how to please me.”


   I said rather proud of myself, “You’re welcome.”


   She chuckled and said, “I’m getting tired, let’s get cleaned up and ready for bed.”


   I said, “Yeah, I’m pretty tired after that too.”


   After getting cleaned up and ready for bed, Bonnie held the ruler next to me again, “Five and three quarters. I think it’s slowing down. Unless you take more pills.” She laughed. 


    I said, “I don’t think so, they're getting too big for me.” She tucked me in bed, I said, “Good night beautiful, thank you for making me feel so good.”


   She said, “Good night Rick, thank you too.”


   She left my room and went to bed. All I could think about is what happened with Bonnie tonight and what the next three days will be like with Tammy and Kay. Especially when they see how small I’ve gotten. It took a long time for my excitement to subside enough to finally drift off to sleep. 

 

End Notes:

Let a review to let me know how I did. I can’t wait to see what Kay does when she sees me!

Chapter 7 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

A lot happens in a few hours. Enjoy. 

Chapter 7

I’m Kay’s 


    Wednesday morning, I hear Bonnie’s alarm. I lay there staring at the ceiling, thinking about being inside of her. I also think about the possibilities with Kay and Tammy for the next three days. That just intensifies my morning wood. 


    Bonnie comes into my bedroom carrying some clothes for me. She said, “These are the only clothes I could find for your height now. Stand up.” I stand, she sets me on top of my dresser and puts the ruler next to me, “Hmmm, looks like just over five and a half. Not bad.”


   She hands me the clothing and I quickly put them on. They fit, although kind of loosely. I think they were made for a six inch doll. At least I have something covering me. She put me back on the floor and said, “Pack what you need for three days, I’m not coming home tonight.”


   I’m staring at her pumps, remembering what it was like inside of it. Snapping her fingers to get my attention. I said, “Sorry, I’ll get ready.” Satisfied she got her point across, she chuckles and walks out to finish getting ready. 


    Nothing really to get ready. I kind of shrunk out of everything. Even my phone was as tall as me. So, I sat on the floor waiting for Bonnie. 


   Bonnie walked in, “Are you ready? Didn’t you pack anything?”


   “Nothing really to pack, I’m too small for most of my things. I’ll just take my phone.”


   She said, “Okay, let’s get going then.” She picked me and my phone up and headed to the car. She put me in the cup holder. Once there, my heart was pounding with anticipation. She said, “I don’t want to leave, I want you with me. Unfortunately, I can’t take you and be able to concentrate on what I’m learning.” 


   I said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting for you when you get back.” 


   We pulled in and Bonnie shut the car off. She picked me up and pushed my face into her lips. Her wet lips feel amazing. She pulled me away with a loud smacking sound. 


    As we approached the front door, it quickly swung open, Kay said, “Oh my god, Ricky, you really shrank again.” It looked like she had just come back from her morning run. White t-shirt with some sweat patches showing, black leggings, tan pantyhose and those lovely sneakers. 


    Bonnie said, “It’s his fault, he took pills to make his shrinking faster. He really likes being little.”


   “Oh Ricky, you naughty boy,” Kay said, barely containing her excitement. 


   Bonnie kind of looked sad, “Are you sure you’re okay with keeping him till Saturday?”


   Kay smiled and said, “Of course, he’ll be really easy to take care of at this size.”


    Bonnie chuckled and said, “He is and he feels amazing up inside, if you get my meaning. We also figured out he can hold his breath for at least an hour and probably much longer.” She handed me and my phone to Kay and said, “Have fun, see you Saturday.” Are you freaking kidding me, she told Kay to stuff me in her puss…


    Kay was already getting to me, the combination of sweat and her body lotion was driving me crazy. 


   Kay waved and said, “Have a good trip and don’t worry, we’ll have lots of fun.” Kay closed the door, put my phone on the kitchen table and sat down. 


   She was staring at me in her cupped hands with a look of disbelief. Her expression slowly changed to predatory. After a few minutes, she asked, “How tall are you?”


   “Five and a half inches as of this morning,” I said, shaking my head. I looked into her eyes, “Are you okay?”


   She laughed and said, “Yeah, just a little shocked. You took pills to make yourself shrink faster, why?”


   Here we go, “I love what you do to me, I thought being smaller would be more fun.”


   Her face lights up, “Oh, so little Ricky likes me playing with him, hmmmm?” She laughs and says, “Since you surprised me, I have a surprise for you.”


   “What’s your surprise,” I quickly ask with anticipation. 


    She said, “Well, it seems that Tammy is staying at her friend Steph’s house till Sunday.”


   “That means,” she cuts me off. 


    “I have you all to myself,” she replies with a wink. My poor heart is thumping to the extreme. Holy shit, she’s unrestrained, Bonnie even gave her permission to play with me. She untied her sneaker and said, “Right now, I have a strong urge to have you under my feet.” The curse is at work. 


    Kay bumped my dick with her finger and said, “Excited much? How about you get undressed so I don’t ruin your clothes.” I quickly removed my clothes. 


  She reached for me, her hand wrapped around me. She uses her other foot to pry off her sneaker. I descend quickly toward the opening. She put me inside and used her fingers to place me where she wanted me. Her hand retracted. I see her red hair and smiling face come into view just as the heat and smell roll over me. She said, “I remember how much you loved the smell of my feet after my morning run.”


   I’ll never tire of that odor. At my current size, the odor seems much stronger. Her sweat permeated insole dampens my back. Her nylon toes filled the opening and blotted out the morning light. Slowly, teasingly, her foot entered. Waving her toes at me to add to the excitement. I could feel the heat emanating from it but still hasn’t touched me. 


   Kay is so different, Bonnie just shoved her foot over top of me in a get it done fashion. Kay seems to take great pleasure in teasing me to excruciating levels, almost driving me to insanity. Making me want her soooo bad. Making me give myself to her completely, I am hers to do with as she pleases and I love it. 


   Her toes touch my lips. I take a deep breath, the odor is so intense. Her toes travel down my body, brushing over me lightly. Her toe pulled my dick down and released. It slapped my belly on its return. They travel up to my face where they press down slightly and twist. The twisting continued as her toes worked their way down my body. 


    I’m soaked in her sweat and covered by her scent. Twisting her toes on my dick, I start to build. She stopped and pulled her foot back to look at me. She asked, “What do you think?”


   I said, “ Please, please put your shoe on.”


   She said, “Okay, you’ll probably be in there awhile.”


    I said, “I really hope so.” Through her hanging locks of red hair, I see her wink. Her foot slowly moved back in toward me. 


    Her toes slide lightly up my chest to cover my face. She lightly twisted again. With her foot poised, a few moments passed, she pressed down with much more force. Her toes clamp onto my head as she slides me along the sweat slicked insole. 

 

   I reach my destination and with a slight wiggle of her heel, I’m sealed in. I feel her tying her shoe. Kay said, “Well little Ricky, I feel like going for a walk.” All I heard was low mumbling. 


   Kay stands slowly, savoring the feeling of my body under her.  More and more pressure is applied to me. I sank into the memory foam insole as her sole formed over me. This feels so much better than Bonnie’s pump. 


   All of my senses belong to Kay. I feel her weight transfer forward to concentrate on my head and chest. It then moved back flat with a slight bounce. Kay said, “You feel better than I thought you would. Even when I stand on my tippy toes.”


    I hear mumbling again. Her weight rolls forward again, this time it quickly leaves and I launch forward with some force. I feel a jolt down close to my feet as the pressure rolls forward again. The soft nylon stretched over my body and the air was forced from my lungs with each step. 


    There was a slight pause and another slight pause, I think she went through the front door. Her pace doubled. Wow, the heat really increased. Sweat encompassed me. With each step the odor grew. Nylon rubbed over my body, within seconds I came. 


   She felt nothing and continued her walk. I could taste her saltiness, it permeated me. Pace slowly picked up. This is sensory overload, torturous pleasure, unimaginable. After walking on me for another twenty minutes or so, I came again. 


   I’m completely exhausted, I lay there limp and accept my beating. The pace increased again, this time my world changed. Her foot hit me with such force, I thought my body would explode under the pressure. The pressure was on me and off again very quickly. She’s running…


   Seemed like I was pulverized for hours, I came again, dry pumping, nothing left. Shortly after, the pace slowed to a medium walk. This is definitely preferable to the run. I felt the muscles working on the bottom of her foot. I could feel the nylon moving on me again. Running, everything happens so fast, there is no time to enjoy it. 


   The heat has surpassed anything I have ever experienced in my life. The odor is eye watering strong and I still love it even at this intensity. 


    After a few minutes longer, I could tell she was home. She sat down, crossed her legs so the pressure was almost gone. She stayed like that for a while to let me marinate in her sweat. 


    She untied her sneaker and slowly pulled it off. Tipping it, I slid till my feet hit the heel. I shivered as the cool air washed over me. She noticed and asked, “Are you okay?”


   I laughed, “Yeah, the air is cold after being under your hot foot.”


   She laughed, “I suppose so. Wow, my feet are pretty ripe. Especially since my second run. Still don’t think I can smell bad?”


    “I love the way you smell. Even when it’s this strong,” I said and took a big whiff. 


    Kay shook her head, “So you liked your sneaker ride?”


    “I came three times.”


    She laughed, “Really, you’re incorrigible.”


    Grinning, I said, “Thank you.”


    Kay picked me out of her shoe and set me on the kitchen table. She took off her other sneaker and said, “Are you ready to get a shower?”

  

    “Sure, it should be fun.” Kay quickly wrapped those beautifully manicured fingers around me and took me to her bedroom. She put me on her bed. The king size bed looked almost the size of a football field to me since I shrank this far. 


     Kay looked like she was up to something and said, “Alexa, play Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.”


    The black ball on the nightstand responded, “Playing Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Amazon Music.” The song started and Kay began dancing. Wow, could she dance. Clothing started to peel off as she was dancing. She was mouthing the words. Bending over, arching her back, gyrating her hips, she looked like a professional stripper. 


   She spun and swung her ass at me, with a slight bump I landed on my back.  She stripped off her pantyhose, saving one leg. Spinning back to face me she sang, “I’m hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feet.”  Her foot came up and covered me to my neck.  She stripped the pantyhose down to the foot I was under. She worked her foot out leaving the crumpled pantyhose on top of me. She laughed as the music stopped. She pulled the pantyhose slowly until I was exposed. She asked, “How’d you like the show?”


    I quickly blurted, “My god woman, you’re gorgeous. I love you.”


   She giggled like a schoolgirl and said, “Awe, I love you too. Let’s get a shower.” She picked me up and went into the bathroom. I was mesmerized by her enormous tits bouncing in such close proximity to me. The smaller I get the more gorgeous she becomes. 


    There’s that devilish grin again, I snorted, “What?”


    She sat me down on the vanity and said, “I just had a great idea.” She retrieved her scrunchy from the shower as she turned the water on. Facing it with the string it hangs by toward me she said, “Put your feet through the loop.”


    Now I’m grinning, I put both feet through and she pulled it up till it was under my armpits. She giggled and said, “Now you can wash me.” She stepped in the shower and placed me on the shelf. She washed her face then her hair, after applying conditioner she picked me up and put me under the warm water. Adding soap to the scrunchy, she worked up a lather on it. 


    She started with her neck, me facing her body, she rubbed me and scrunchy around her neck and down each arm. Into her armpits which were a little scratchy. On to the wonderful destination number one, her tits. Such soft supple skin. I was rubbed under each, through the middle and I felt her nipple cover every inch of the front of me. She repeated with the nipple of the other. 


    She rubbed me all over her belly, sides and ass cheeks. Did I mention I love her ass? Down the front, slowly between her legs. I was enveloped in her huge puss. She rubbed back and forth until my feet hit something hard. 


   She said, “I almost forgot that was in there.” She used the scrunchy to pull her ass cheek to the side. There was a huge silver butt plug in her. She pulled it out and watched as her sphincter worked to close the gaping hole. Another beautiful image burned in my brain. I was rubbed into her ass crack. Her anus was trying to take me in with each pass. 


    She moaned and said, “Enough of that or I’m going to stuff you in there.” She moved me to her legs. Up and down each leg, skin was soft yet her muscles were very solid. The top of each foot was rubbed with care until I was discarded to the shower floor. I was rubbed and rolled under each foot. She said, “Be a dear and clean between my toes.”


    I rubbed my hands through each toe crevice. When I finished her foot I kissed her big toe. She then put the other foot on me to clean. I finished with a kiss on that one as well. She rinsed me off and put me on the shelf beside the butt plug. This thing is bigger than me. 


   I looked back at Kay and she burst out laughing and said, “I can see your gears turning.” I just smiled at her. 


    She finished and turned off the shower. She pulled me from the scrunchy carefully and dried me. She set me on the floor and said, “Wait for me in the bedroom.”


   I said, “Yes mam.” Looking around the massive room, I spotted her sneakers. I decided to get some more of that wonderful odor. I could see my outline in the insole. I inhaled deep. So intoxicating, took me back to my ride under her foot. A clear plastic case under the bed caught my attention. 


    Walking up to it, I start to make out the shapes. An assortment of sex toys. Some of them are huge compared to my current stature. I was staring for quite a while with my mind running on what she does with them. 


    I never heard her approach, “What did you find?” She said, placing emphasis on ‘you.’


   I jumped from being startled, “Oh, a okay, looks like you have fun sometimes.”


    She said, “I do. I’m hoping you can replace all of them.”


    I shook my head, “I don’t know, some of them are pretty big.”


    Kay chuckled, “That’s okay, they can’t move, only vibrate.” She picked me up and laid on the bed. She deposited me between her tits. 


    She said, “Since I took it upon myself to go for a run on you,” she chuckled, “I’m going to let you do whatever you want to me. Think you can handle me, little boy?”


    I laughed, “Probably not, I’m sure going to try though.” I stepped closer to her face. Reaching out, I felt her lips, plump and luscious. She opened her mouth slightly and I felt her teeth. They were almost as big as my hand. I reached past her teeth to feel her tongue. I could feel the bumps on her tongue but they were still very soft to the touch. 


    Her lips closed on my arm and she sucked it in like a spaghetti noodle. The side of my face was tight against those plump pursed lips. Her suction was incredibly powerful. She relented and said, “Sorry, it’s easy to forget you’re the one in charge for the moment.” 


    I turned and stepped between her tits and laid down between them.  I asked her, “Would you push your tits together?”


    She put her hands on the outside of her tits and slowly pushed them in on me. After I was engulfed by the giant supple mammaries, she rubbed them together on me. Her smooth skin glided over my body catching my dick in the motion, pulling up into the rubbing action. 


   My dick was swelling quickly but I wouldn’t give up my seed easily. I had cum three times in her shoe just a little while ago. I loved the way it felt, comforting and erotic at the same time. 


   After a few minutes, she let go and her tits went back to their normal perky position. I crawled on top and sucked the hardened nipple into my mouth. Quite a mouthful, it was close to not fitting. 


    Kay moaned slightly, “Mmm, that’s nice.” I rubbed her areola as I sucked. She said, “Reminds me of a nipple clamp.” She chuckled at her statement causing me to bounce a little. 


   I moved to the other breast and went to work. She said, “That’s a good little boy, mmm.” Her body starts rocking slightly from my touch. After a few more minutes, I let go and slid off toward her belly. Standing, I survey the lay of her land, taking in the surreal sight. 


   Kay said, “What’s next, little man.” I looked back to her dark brown eyes that had an obvious hunger to them. I smiled and said nothing. I turned and walked toward the promised land. 


   Reaching the pelvic mound, I drop to my hands and knees. I get in position, I pulled the clitoral hood back and took a greedy mouthful. I pushed my hands down through the labial folds at the same time. 


    Kay’s body jerked and she moaned rather loudly. She said, “Careful little man, I might lose control.”


   I didn’t stop or slow down. Kay spread her legs and brought her feet together, sole to sole. Her sudden movement caused me to slide down over her puss. I drug my face through her luscious lips on the way. My head hit the bed and I forward rolled to lay flat on my back, looking at her giant puss looming above my face. 


   I tilted my head back and was greeted with her giant anus, winking at me. I moved away from it. If I even touch it, she will lose control. I stand up, press my body against her vulva and go back to work on her clitorus. 


   Her juices begin oozing, soaking me. Dropping to my knees, I shove my head inside her. I just started pushing my shoulders in when she grabbed me and quickly forced me in. I easily slid in the slimy orifice. Using two fingers on the bottoms of my feet, she pushed me in till her hungry cunt completely swallowed me. 


    Her fingers withdrew and I could hear her heartbeat and panting. I thought to myself, the pleasure this woman has given and will give me, I’m going to do my best to drive her crazy like she does to me. I start moving aggressively. I felt her jerk and heard either a loud moan or a scream. Her puss gripped me in a strong hug for a few seconds, then subsided. I turned to face up, looking for the infamous ‘G’ spot. 


    I threw all I had at her.  After a few minutes, her body was shaking. I felt something hard running up and down the back of me through the vaginal wall. I was wondering what it was when her vaginal muscles clamped down hard and held for a few seconds. They relaxed and clamped again. Sporadic spasms wrack her puss as I felt her body jerking. I kept up my pace as much as I could. Squishy fluid sounds filled my ears. It was extremely hot and slimy all over my body. 


    Her vaginal secretions flowed around me. Her spasms slowly pushed me toward the opening. My feet hit a hard rounded object when I was particularly out. I tried to figure it out, I thumped it with my foot. Kay’s puss clamped down when I did and spit me out onto the black dildo that was in her ass. 


    I slid off onto the bed and turned toward where I had just been. I wipe her pussy from my eyes to clear my vision. Kay pulled the dildo from her ass, I heard, “OH…” The dildo passed by me, much taller and thicker than me. She dropped it in the night stand drawer. I looked back to her gaping ass hole. Different shades of pink before fading into darkness with strings of mucus or lube traversing the canal. 


    I was mesmerized by the sight, especially when her sphincter closed and opened back up. Winking at me, beckoning me to come closer. With her knees toward her chest and arms over her thighs to lock the position, she asked, “Do you want in there? I want you in there…” Her voice was breathy and sultry. 


    I stepped up to her gaping hole and ran my hand along the edge. It closed on my hand and forearm. So hot, soft yet incredibly strong. It opened and I heard her grunt just before she grabbed me. She lined me up and started to insert my legs first. She clamped down around my waist and moaned, “Ricky, you feel sooo goood.”


    Her sphincter squeezed my dick tight against me as I witnessed it disappear into the puckered maul. The sphincter was trying to pinch me in half. The muscles relaxed and she held my arms to my side as she continued inserting me. 


   She was purposely inserting me slowly. Like she was enjoying every millimeter of my body being swallowed by her ass. Anticipation was killing me, my cock was throbbing, thinking her ass is going to swallow me. Her sphincter clamped down on my rib cage, forcing the air from my lungs. She moaned, “Mmmm.” She pushed me inward until only my head remained. Her fingers retreated. 


    I could hear and feel her panting. Looking at the dark tainted wrinkled ring around my neck. Little tiny hairs, reddish in color, sticking out here and there. The feel of the powerful anal muscles hugging me in their warm embrace. An incredible moment seared into my memory. Even the odor, I could smell where I was but it was actually very pleasant. 

  

    A slight moan escaped from her panting mouth as the anal muscles contracted. The contraction forced my shoulders to move inward as they also clamped around my neck. The joints in my neck cracked from the strain. The force on my shoulders was greater. My head slowly pulled inward. 


   The top of my head and nose remained out. Everything around me pulsed slightly with her heartbeat. After a few seconds, her hand came into view. Two fingers were placed on top of my head. She bore down as if to try to expel me but her fingers held me in place. I watched her anus rise up around my face. In the pink flesh there were swollen bluish veins with various shades of red tracks of capillaries. Very slick and soft, juices making crackling noises as they moved around me. 


   Her fingers pulled away. I tilted my head to look out, just as I did, she clamped down again. Everything rolled inward and the hole slowly sealed me in darkness. I could feel I was moving in deeper. Her sphincter clamped a few more times until I was neatly tucked into her rectum with part of me actually in her colon. That was enough, my cum shot forth from me again. 

 

   I remained still, taking in the moment, gathering my thoughts after my fourth orgasm today. I thought to myself, she could barely handle me in her puss and she said her ass is more sensitive. See what I can do to drive her crazy. 


    I lashed out hard, with a furry desperate to please my giant goddess. Her body was jerking immediately. After a minute or so, the jerking was almost disorienting. I could hear heavy breathing, pounding heart and definitely screaming this time. My world on the inside was violent, I can’t imagine how violent it was on the outside. 


    After a few minutes more, I felt her bear down. I was forced toward the opening. I saw it open slowly as I moved closer to it. Cool air on my face and head before my momentum quickly increased and I crumpled out onto the mattress. 


   She sat up, I saw her. What a mess, wide eyed, beet red with sweat running down and hair stuck to her face. She said, “MY GOD RICK, YOU’RE AWESOME!” Then she flopped back down. 


   I’m sitting there, taking in the sight before me thinking, wow, I’ve got her number. I’m kind of proud of myself for being able to please her. 


   After a few minutes, she sat up and said, “I think we need another shower…” I think we were both exhausted after that encounter. The shower was refreshing. My shower consisted of me on the shower floor with water and soap raining off her gorgeous body. After we dried off, she took me to the kitchen and set me on the table. 


   She made lunch. After we had finished eating, she cleaned up. I was in the family room waiting for her. It’s only one in the afternoon, what the hell else is going to happen. The exhaustion is beginning to wear off. 


    Kay walked in, still naked, just like she has been since her strip tease. She smiled at me and asked, “So, what do you want to do now?”


    Oh, the possibilities…


End Notes:

Let me know how I did.  

Chapter 8 Kay’s Way by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, summer activities keep me busy. I’ll try to post updates sooner. 

Chapter 8

Kay’s way

 

    Kay walked in, still naked, just like she has been since her strip tease. She smiled at me and asked, “So, what do you want to do now?”


    After thinking about the question, I looked at her and shrugged, “I don’t know…” 


    Kay said, “Why don’t we see how long you can hold your breath?”


   “Okay, what do you have in mind?” She smiled and ran her fingers through her pussy lips. I said, “I see, I’d love to be inside you again.”


    She said, “Good, I have some errands to run and you’ll be safe. If you feel like you need to breathe, just start moving a lot, otherwise just stay still. Sound good to you?”


    I looked at my huge goddess and said, “I’m yours.”


   Kay laughed and said, “Awe, you’re so sweet.” She picked me up from the floor and sat on the couch and leaned back. She rubbed my head through the lips of the slobbering pussy. Once I had a good coating of her juices on me, she worked in my head first. Pumping me in and out to keep the juices on me enough for my insertion to be comfortable and pleasurable to her. 


    Slowly it swallowed me. Finally her fingers pushed up on the bottoms of my feet to send me home. She withdrew her fingers. Her puss was pulsing slightly. I could hear her heart and her breathing. Slight squishing and crackling sounds from the juices around me. The warmth of the soft but firm hug left nothing to be desired. 


   I moved my arms and legs and I felt her jerk. Her breathing and heart rate jumped as her vaginal canal seized me tight. I heard her speak, this time I understood, “Stop it,” was said rather sharply. I smirked at my ability to drive her crazy. I then relaxed and settled into my lover’s embrace. 


    I felt her stand up. I was shocked by what I felt when she walked. There was a slight twisting motion coupled with a very pronounced sway. The wild part was the feeling of the muscles working around me. She clamped her puss trying to hold me in. There was a slight jerk each time her foot hit the floor. Such an incredible feeling given by the simple act of walking. 

 

     I could tell she was getting dressed by the odd movement of her body. Followed by more walking. Then a rumble and vibration came from under her, she was driving. After twenty minutes or so, we came to a stop. 


    She walked a little bit, I could hear her talking but couldn’t make out what she was saying. I also heard someone else. She walked a little more and sat down. More talking and shaking once in a while. This went on for quite awhile. More walking, I think she may be forgetting my presence. As she was walking, I slid out till my feet pushed against what I assumed was her underwear or pantyhose. 


    She sat down again and I felt the familiar rumble of the car. I moved to get her attention. I heard her moan slightly. Her hand came and pushed me back up inside. Another slight moan. She paused a few moments, I assumed to see if I would move anymore. I remained still. She drove off to our next destination. 


   This time, a lot of walking. Also the same movements as when she dressed were felt. I think she’s shopping. 


   At one point, I was thirsty. I lapped some of her juices. She even tastes amazing. She was walking at the time, she must’ve felt me lick her. Her puss squeezed pretty hard. The movement of her walking was rubbing my dick ever so slightly. 


   After hours of being inside her, the warmth, her vaginal muscles constantly working, this was enough to send me over the edge. My body jerked in her grip. She stopped in her tracks, contemplating what to do. She felt my jerking slow and then stopped. A smile crept across her face as she continued her trek. 


   We were in the car again by the telltale rumble. She asked loud enough for me to hear, “If you’re okay, move a little bit.” I moved a little. A very distinct moan was heard. She such a sexual giantess, I then realized how much I’m hopelessly in love with her. I kissed her pussy wall and smiled thinking this is total bliss for me. 


    After the car stopped, by her movements I figured we were back home. Dinner was made and cleaned up. Then I heard the dull drone of the television with her heart and breathing. All this time and still no sign of needing to breathe. Maybe it’s the curse so as to keep me alive while in a shoe or something. I wasn’t sure, I’m just really glad it is this way. 


     After a long while, I could hear her snoring. She fell asleep watching tv. By now I was so snuggled into her, I felt like I was going to go to sleep, especially with her rhythmic body activities. 


     I was almost asleep when her body jolted awake. She immediately jostled and her fingers grabbed my legs. She pulled me rather abruptly from her. The cold air gave me a chill. She moaned, “ Mmmm, Rick, are you okay?”


    I said, “I’m cold but other than that I’m good.”


    She shook her head and said, “I’m sorry, I fell asleep. When I woke up and remembered you…It just scared me. I thought you may have suffocated in there.”


    I chuckled a little, “I wasn’t even close to needing to breathe. What time is it by the way?”


   Kay picked up her phone, “It’s after one, you’ve been inside me almost twelve hours.”


   I laughed, “I guess I can hold my breath quite a long time.”


   Kay regarded me, shook her head as to say unbelievable. She said, “It’s late, let’s get you cleaned up so we can get some sleep.” After getting ready for bed, I was in one hand and she threw back the covers with the other and deposited me on the sheet. After undressing, I noticed her French manicure. I went to the edge of the bed, her toes were done the same way. She asked, “Do you like my nails? I had them done especially for you.” 


    I said, “Beautiful, very classy looking.”


    She smiled and said, “Would you like to sleep with my classy toes?”


    Shaking my head, “Yes, I would.” I ran to the bottom of the bed and waited for her. 


    She sat on the bed and swung her feet up toward me while laying down. I pushed my face into the base of her toes and the top of her other foot pressed against my back. She sighed and said, “Good night Ricky.”


     “Good night my goddess.” I heard a slight chuckle. With the warmth and smell of her feet, her deep breathing, I relaxed, using her big toe like a pillow. I fell asleep rather quickly. 


    I was awakened several times through the night when she would change position or she decided to play with me in her sleep. 


    Kay’s alarm sounded rather abruptly. She stirred awake and swung her legs out of bed throwing the covers back at the same time. She saw me lying there with my morning wood. She shook her head, “Young guys. Hold on, I’ll be back for you.” 


   She stood and walked into the bathroom with my eyes glued to her cranberry panty covered ass. I can’t believe this woman actually wants me and the wild part is she seems to really enjoy it. 


    As I lay there thinking about what she has done to me, I hear her release her morning torrent. She returned shortly after. 


    She said, “Ok Ricky, your turn.” She took me into the bathroom and stood me on the toilet seat. She tore some strips of toilet paper, smiled and said, “Just in case you need it. I’m going to get the ruler, you look smaller.”


    I said, “Thanks.” She left me so I could do my business in private. After finishing, I sat down and waited. 


   It wasn’t long, Kay came back and said, “Let’s get a measurement.” She picked me up and put me on the vanity. She put the ruler next to me and studied it. She said, “Four and seven eighths inches. Hopefully you stop soon or I might lose you inside of my ass.” She laughed at herself. I wonder if that’s possible, swallowed and lost in her ass. My dick betrays my thoughts, “Looks like you like that idea.”


    I smile, “I can think of worse things that could happen, being lost in a goddesses ass isn’t one of them.”


    She had a devilish smirk, “Goddess, I like the sound of that. Your goddess is going for her morning run. I usually put my butt plug in because I love the way it feels. I think I want to try out a new butt plug named Little Ricky.” 


    She picked me up and walked to her night stand. She retrieved a tube of K&Y from the drawer and smeared it over my body. When she was finished with me, she smeared some in her ass crack. 


    She held me up to her face and said, “No moving until we get back or you’ll make me fall. Are you ready?” 


    I shook my head ‘yes.’ She leaned over the bed and brought me back between her ass cheeks. She rubbed me through her as crack until my head zeroed in on her pucker. 


    Slowly, my head was forced in the opening, stopping at my shoulders. She was trying to work my shoulders in. Spinning me to different positions. Pushing out and clamping down on my head. It was like her ass hole was sucking on my head. I just let her work at it, enjoying her efforts. 


    She figured it out. She pulled to the side so my one shoulder was at my ear and the other dropped lower to my side. She pushed out and shoved me in and her ass accepted its morsel. She moaned loudly as she pushed until I was fully inserted. 


    Kay stayed leaning over until the sensitivity subsided. She stood up, fully composing herself and dressed.


   I remained still, just taking in the moment. Knowing where I am, feeling all the sensations. I’m in her ass and I love it. Definitely different than her pussy. Her rectal muscles are superhuman in strength, at least to me. From my feet to my stomach, very tight squeeze. Much looser toward my head. 


    I feel her walking, she stops for a minute to feel me inside her and she smiles. She warms up by stretching and starts walking. Shortly after she starts to run. 


    Wow, serious feeling of vertigo with the swaying and jerking at such a fast pace. Her sphincter loosened slightly, allowing me to slide up and down with each stride. Rectal juices were swirling around my head and chest. My dick was rubbing through the ripples of her sphincter muscles. It was all too much… I came so hard, it felt like I blew the end off. 


    Not even two minutes into her run. She didn’t even notice anything. She just kept running. The all over stimulating continued like nothing happened. I’m going to be driven insane before her run is over. 


   A couple of minutes and the process started over. The tactile overload was making me hypersensitive. I could hear her heart thumping, air rushing in and out of her lungs, the thumping of her feet hitting the ground with a hard jerk each time. I felt every ripple and bump in her anal canal. 


    I came again. A few minutes later, I came again. Another ten to fifteen minutes later, I came. It felt like I was trying to pump sand out the end. So intense of a feeling, I screamed inside her. I was greeted with a mouth full of her anal contents. It shocked me. It wasn’t terrible, kind of bittersweet. In my mind, something like this should result in immediately trying to empty the contents of my stomach. Such wasn’t the case though. 


    I was getting hard for a fifth time when the running finally slowed to a walk. I thanked god because I don’t think I could take another one. Walking was definitely pleasant and allowed me to relax. I was completely exhausted. 


    We must be home, I felt her sit down. After some jostling and short walking here and there, I felt her bear down on me. Once my lower legs were out enough, she grabbed me and slowly pulled me free. When my head finally popped out, I heard her moan loudly and say, “You feel so good. Are you ok? You look a mess.” She laughed. 


    I noticed we were in the shower. The steamy air kept me from a chill. I looked up at those beautiful brown eyes and said, “I’m ok, just really tired. I came four times.”


   She looked shocked, “You must really like my ass.”


    I said, “I love your ass…I love you. I want to stay with you forever.”


    “Awe,” she said with a smile, “I want you to stay with me too. I never had anyone make me feel the way you make me feel.” We finished the shower, exchanging loving glances. She dried me and put me in bed while she finished primping herself. 


    I fell asleep for about a half hour when she sat down close to me. Her presence awakened me. I sat up, feeling rather refreshed. She had a serious look on her face. I asked, “Is something wrong?”


    A tear ran down her cheek, “What I said earlier, Rick, I mean it. I don’t want to give you back. I want you all to myself, all the time.”


    I said, “I meant it too. I don’t want anyone but you. So, how do we make it happen? I am eighteen, so legally I could just say I want to stay with you.”


    Kay said, “I’m going to make breakfast, we can talk about what we can do.” She picked me up and took me to the kitchen. She put me on the table. She pulled some things from the refrigerator and set them on the counter. She put a frying pan on the stovetop. She sighed, “Unfortunately your idea won’t work. Bonnie would just go to court, get you declared incompetent and be named as your guardian. Then I would never see you again.”


    For a while the only sound was of eggs frying. Then I had an idea, “What if I disappear from my house? Wouldn’t that work?”


    Kay looked puzzled, “How am I going to get you? You’re too small to unlock the door.”


    I laughed, “You’re right, I am too small, but you’re not. We have a keyless entry lock.”


    Kay’s face lit up with hope, “That could definitely work. When I get you, I’ll open your window a little, that way they think you were carried off by an animal or something.” 


    I said, “Wait a minute, it’ll be a little suspicious if the window suddenly opens. I’ll get Bonnie to open it for some fresh air, all you have to do is knock the screen out.”


    Kay said, “Ok, sounds like a plan. Now we need to figure out when.”


    I said, “It should be a midweek kind of thing when everything is back to a normal routine.”


    Kay is kind of giddy with our plan coming together, “We’ll wait till Wednesday of next week, then you’ll be mine. Till then we need to figure where to put you until Tammy goes to college.”


    I laughed, “I’m sure you can stick me somewhere out of sight.”


   Kay laughed, “You’re right, I can. Speaking of, I had an idea for you in my sneaker.” 


    Curious, I asked, “Oh yeah, what’s that?”


    She said, “I’ll show you later, after breakfast.” I nodded. We finished breakfast and drank some coffee, fine tuning our plan for me to disappear. Finally she said, “Wait here.” Where am I going, I’m on the table, I just shook my head. 


    She came back, carrying her right sneaker, a small wooden box and a sharpie. She pulled the insole out. She said, “Lie in the spot you want to be the most.”  I layed down with my head under where her index toe would land with the rest of me pointed towards her arch. Dampness was emanating from her morning run along with the refreshed odor. 


    She said, “Good, now hold still.” She took the sharpie and traced around my body. She said, “Ok, now get up.” She opened the wooden box which contained an exacto knife set. Pulled one out, put the insole on top of the box and cut my shape out only slightly smaller than the tracing. 


    When she finished, she said, “That should work, even when you drop to your final size.” She put the insole back in and asked, “Want to try out one of your hiding places?”


    I quickly said, “Oh yeah.” She was wearing her black leggings and the green and black checkered shirt that I thought made her look even more beautiful. Of course pantyhose, but these were nude instead of suntan. I think they showed her pedicure better. 


    She took me to the bedroom, put her sneaker by the other and deposited me in the opening. She said, “Get in your spot.” I nodded yes and laid in the cutout. It was a little snug but the memory foam gave enough. The smell intensified inside her sneaker. Her nylon clad toes pushed into the opening, pointing down and pressing on my dick. 


    She asked, “Does my pedicure still look good in these pantyhose?”


    I said loud enough for her to hear me, “Gorgeous!”


    Her toes flexed up and slid forward over my body, much easier since I was inset. Her foot paused. I took the opportunity to run my hands over her toes which caused them to flex up slightly. I rubbed the ball of her foot, then the softer skin in the crevice where her big toe is attached. The nylon was incredibly soft. 


    After my eyes had adjusted, I could see her foot in great detail. Quite the sight to behold. Heat was starting to build. A warm dampness began to fill the air along with her intoxicating scent. I’m in love with every part of this woman. 


   After a few minutes, she sighed, “Ricky, I think you feel best under my foot. It gives me a tingling feeling all over. I think you’re going to be in there for a long while.” She lowered her foot and finished fitting in all the way. 


    Lying beneath my goddesses foot, I think of my life before, the stresses and worries in every day and situation are all gone. I’ve been reduced to an insole, a butt plug or a dildo for her pleasure and whims. I’m wondering if my life will continue like this as she ties her sneaker, sealing me in. As she stands, her weight freely bearing down on me, her hot damp scent filling my nose, I really hope so. 

   


End Notes:

I hope it was worth the wait. 

Chapter 9 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Winter is on our doorstep and with it I’ll have more time to write. 

Chapter 9

Time with Kay and the Unexpected 


    Kay decided to go for another walk, to see how good I would feel being inset into her insole. This walk was different, a slow leisurely stroll. I think she wanted to feel every part of me as she walked. Being mid afternoon, the hottest part of the day, her feet were extremely hot and sweaty. Each inhale filled my sinus with her moist aroma. 


    At this slow pace, I could feel everything her foot was doing on top of me. I could feel her weight roll up over every inch until concentrating on her toes. I could feel her nylon stretching and contouring over my body. I was completely soaked in her sweat. The heat was like a sauna in a tightly confined area. Most enjoyable time with her foot so far, or so I thought at that moment. 


    The slower pace prolonged the build to orgasm to almost excruciating levels. I thought I was going insane, I wanted to finish so badly. After close to an hour, I was finally granted relief. Nothing had ever been able to build so much anxiety for relief that when it came, I was completely exhausted. 


    Kay stopped in the park and sat on a bench in the shade. She crossed her legs, the pressure and constant movement now still. I fell asleep immediately. She sat there almost an hour scrolling Facebook. She stared at her sneaker, wondering if I enjoyed being in there as much as she did having me there. It was kind of a euphoria to her thinking about what I’m going through and there was nothing I could do about it. She had complete power over me. 

 

    I was awakened by her standing up on me. She concentrated all her weight on me and smiled mischievously. With a quick launch forward, she started the slow walk home. 


   All the slow rubbing of nylon brought me up again. I was held at the edge of an orgasm for at least twenty minutes. I was almost insane with lust, wanting release so badly. There’s nothing I could do, I was held tightly in place, only able to move very little.  


    We arrived at home. Kay sat in the kitchen, drinking another cup of coffee. Legs crossed, regarding the sneaker I’m in, flexing and pointing her toes to continue my torment. It’s almost like she knew when I was close and she’d stop long enough for the feeling to subside. After another half hour of this, I was screaming into her toes for release…


   Kay untied her sneaker, slowly slid her foot out. Dragging the nylon over my throbbing cock. Once again, on the edge. She asked, “How was the ride?” Then looked in at me for a response. I lay there panting, crazed look in my eyes. She is concerned, “Are you ok?”


    “My god woman, you’ve had me on the edge of cumming for almost an hour, I need relief!”


    Kay burst out laughing, “Ok, ok, hold on.” She picked me out of her sneaker and took me to the sink. She thoroughly bathed me in warm water and hand soap. I’m a little more relaxed now but my loins are still screaming for relief. 


    When finished, she said, “Let’s see how you like this.” She grabbed my arm and hoisted me into the air just above her head. Lowering me, I looked down into her open mouth. I watched my rock hard cock slide across her bottom lip, bounce off her bottom teeth till it was sliding across her tongue. Her mouth closed with her lips almost up to my armpits.  


    My eyes went wide when she started sucking and tongue worked in front of me. The suction was beyond belief. It only took half a minute and I exploded in her mouth. When I did, she sucked me completely inside her mouth. I screamed into her tongue and wrapped my arms around it. When I did, she pressed me to the roof of her mouth. I furiously kissed and licked her tongue out of lack of anything else to do to project my excitement toward her. 


    I fell limp after it was all over, she swallowed twice around me. I felt the wave pull on me but she held me in place. Her mouth opened and she spat me out into the palm of her hand. 

 

    I looked up at her beautiful smiling face. She asked, “Feel better?”


   “Yeah, I have never been so close to blowing a load for that long… ever… I was on the edge for over an hour. I thought I was going nuts.”


    Kay chuckled and put her hand over her mouth trying to stifle her response. She composed herself and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t even realize I was doing it.”


    I looked into her eyes and said, “ I WILL return the favor.”


    She laughed and said, “Oh yeah, how do you propose to do that little man?”


   “When I figure it out, you’ll know,” I said with a dirty grin. 


    We were startled by the front door opening rather abruptly. Tammy yelled, “Mom!”


    “In the kitchen.” Tammy and Steph came in. Tammy was visibly shaken. Kay asked, “What’s wrong?”


   Tammy said, “Dad’s been in an accident. He’s in the hospital. Can you go with me? I don’t want to go alone.”


   Kay said, “Of course I will, honey. I just need to figure out what to do with little Ricky.”


    Steph said, “I can watch him till you get back.”


    Kay said, “Well, I guess you can. You can’t really hurt him, so sure why not. I just need to get ready.”


    Steph’s eyes were locked on me. I couldn’t figure out what she was thinking. Her face was kind of blank. Tammy on the other hand was definitely distraught and paying no attention to me whatsoever. Kay returned from the bedroom and said, “Let’s go.” Just like that I was alone with Steph. I’m feeling some anxiety, wondering what’s going to happen now. 


    I look at Steph, she’s really locked on to me and kind of slack jawed. I said, “ You’re staring at me.”


   Steph shakes her head, “You’re really small and naked.”


   I laughed, “Yeah, I guess I am.”


   She smirked a little, “You look a little wet too.”


    I scratched my head and said, “About that, would you mind taking me to the sink and letting me get washed off?”


    She seemed a little worried, “I won’t hurt you if I pick you up?”


    I snicker a little, “No, I don’t think you could hurt me unless you really wanted to. You don’t want to, do you?”


    She shook her head no and said, “Of course not.” She picked me up carefully and carried me to the sink. She warmed the water and squirted some hand soap in the other hand. She carefully made me wet and washed me like she was afraid of breaking me. I did enjoy her tender touch. When finished, she dabbed me dry with a paper towel. 


    She studied my flaccid cock for a moment and asked, “Do you want to get dressed?”


    I thought about her question and remembered how I’m usually treated, “Not really, everyone likes to play with me and that usually means my clothes get messy right away. I’m kind of getting used to being without.”


    Steph’s eyes were wide, “You mean?” As she looked toward her crotch.


    I said, “Yup, that’s one of the places.”


    I could see her gears turning, studying me, “How tall are you?”


    I said, “The last time Kay measured me, I was four and seven eighths inches tall. If you want to, the ruler is laying over there.”


    After retrieving the ruler, she placed it beside me on the counter. After looking closely, she announced, “Looks like four and a half now.” She studied me some and asked, “So what have people done with you?”


    My face starts burning from the embarrassment. I’m thinking, what do I have to lose? Looking at the counter top, I start, “Well, I’ve been put inside of a vagina, in an ass, I’ve been completely in a mouth and sucked on and in a shoe for most of a day.”


   She said, “That’s right, you have a big foot fetish.” I hang my head in further embarrassment. She said, “I can understand why now, you’d fit under my foot without any part of you sticking out. It doesn’t hurt to be stepped on?”


   Raising my eyes to meet hers, her ice blue eyes seem to be looking directly into my soul. I answer, “No, I actually really like it.”


    Still studying me,”Did you like everything they did to you?”


   She’s closer now, she’s beautiful, those eyes and her hair is so dark, like jet black. It’s long, straight and frames her face perfectly. My face is burning red now, “Yes, I loved every bit of it.”


    Suddenly the predatory smile. Steph said, “Awesome, good to know.” She looked around the house and asked, “Do you want to go to the family room and watch some tv?”


   I smile at her and say, “Sure.” She picked me up and walked to the family room. She stood and looked around with a puzzled look. I asked, “Are you wondering where to put me?”


    She smiled and said, “Yeah, where do you usually watch tv?”


    I said, “I’m usually on the floor.”


    Placing me on the floor in front of her white Keds. My elevator eyes worked their way up till I was craning my neck to see past her average size bosom to her face. My god she is extremely muscular, no doubt from years of playing field hockey. She’s also taller than Kay or Tammy which makes her presence quite impressive. 


    She stepped around me and took a seat on the couch. After turning on the tv, she pried her shoes off and put them to the side. Her feet were very large compared to any of the women close to me. I looked at her shoes and I saw a ten with a ‘w’ in a circle on the insole. I walked closer to her feet. The smell was strong but smelled incredible to me. Her feet were really wide, medium length toes with perfectly shaped toenails painted a deep sparkling red. 


    I wasn’t sure what to do next, she was looking intently and said, “You can touch my feet if you want to.” Her feet were crossed and I ran my hand along her huge arch, feeling the soft folds of skin. Her foot flexed and wiggled slightly, startling me. She said, “Careful, I’m ticklish.”


    I stand in front of her sole, it’s more than twice my height. Her skin looks like it doesn’t see daylight too often, not a single blemish or callous anywhere. Hughs of pink, peach and red, very beautiful. I try to hug her foot as I lean in and kiss her arch. I hear a giggle. “You really do like my feet,” she asked with a light in her eyes?  


    “Pretty obvious, huh?” I laughed. 


    She asked, “So, Kay and Tammy step on you? Like with all their weight on you?”


    “You could say that. Kay had me in her sneaker and went for a run.”


    Steph shook her head in disbelief, “It didn’t hurt you?”


    “No, I really enjoyed it. Although it was a little disorienting with the speed of her running. I see the look in your eyes, you can play with me if you want. You’re not going to hurt me.”


    She smiled somewhat sheepishly, “Do you think I’m pretty enough for you to like me doing something like that?”


    “Definitely, you’re a very beautiful woman.”


    Her cheeks turned red, “You think I’m beautiful? Some of the other girls told me I’m built like a guy…”


    “Definitely beautiful, definitely not built like a guy. Built like a woman athlete, big difference. They’re probably jealous, wishing they had a body as awesome as yours.”


    She smiled, “Thank you, you’re very sweet.” She uncrossed her legs and had both feet in front of me with toes flexed to the level of my face. When posed like this, they were breathtakingly gorgeous. The smell of her sweat mixed with her Keds sneakers was something I couldn’t get enough of. 


    I rubbed my face between her big toes. She pushed together on the sides of my face, giving me a bad case of fish lips. She cracked up laughing at how funny I looked. Her wiggling caused me to fall on my butt. This elicited more laughter. 


    Once she regained her composure, she stood up as I instinctively laid on my back. She bought her right foot over top and said, “It really doesn’t hurt?”


    In awe of the sight of her, I barely choked it out, “No.” She lowered her foot slowly, carefully, with my head under her toes and my feet were in her arch. Slowly she stepped on me, her foot forming over me, sealing me to the floor. She feels incredible, soft yet extremely powerful. 


    After a minute or so, the pressure subsided. Her foot lifts, I lift with it. Stuck to the bottom by her sweat. She stepped on me again wondering where I got to, then realized I was still under her foot. She raised her foot slightly and wiggled her toes until I fell free. She shook her head, “Sorry about that, I didn’t realize you were pasted fast.”


    “Don’t be sorry, that felt great.” 


    “Do you want to be in my sneaker?” Her cheeks were flush from asking. She is so beautiful and still worried about hurting me or even my feelings. 


    I quickly run to her sneaker and jump in, “Yes!”


   She chuckled, “Ok, how long do you want to be in there?”


    “As long as you want me here. I’ll love being under your beautiful feet.”


    She laughed, “Ok, remember, you asked for it.” I saw foot rise over the edge, toe’s flexed. They pressed against my torso and started to slide her sweat slicked sole over me. Once in, her heel wiggled side to side till it seated completely in her shoe. I felt her tying the laces. 


    Steph stood up and started to walk around the family room. She feels so different. Her foot is pillowy soft but behind the pillow is muscle so strong it feels like moving concrete. Her feet seem to sweat more than anyone else I’ve experienced. 


    After walking around the house a little bit, I think she gained the confidence that she wasn’t going to hurt me. She walked out the front door and headed up the street. Each step her foot would smir around on top of me. This in turn would squish me around on her insole, putting me in several different positions. 


    I probably would’ve cum quickly except for Kay milking me earlier. Still the feeling was extremely intense. After a ten minutes walk, I couldn’t help but release to this goddess. She felt my body convulse and go limp. She stopped in her tracks, worried something bad happened to me.


    Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she untied her sneaker and slowly took it off. Peering over the edge she quietly asked, “Are you ok?”


    “Oh my god woman, I’m better than ok, you’re awesome!” 


    Steph laughed, “Well, alright then.” She put her shoe back on. Standing back up, she concentrated her weight on me. Rocking her sole on me and pressing her toes into my face. I kissed the bottom of her toe. She felt a tingling charge run up her leg and spine. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly. Biting her lip, she opened her eyes and said to herself, “Wow, now I know what Tammy is so excited about.” She started the trek back. 


    After my walk with Steph, I realized, I’m in love with too many women. How can I commit to Kay when I have women like Steph out there just hoping for the chance to get me under their feet, not to mention the other things they want to do to me. I really haven’t even had a chance with Tammy yet. I really don’t want to give that up either. I need to quit thinking with the wrong head and figure out how to make this work out for us all. 

    

    After we got back, Steph sat in the family room. Her legs were crossed and she was bouncing her foot and wiggling it on me for quite a while till she decided to let me out. Taking her shoes off, she took me out and held me in her hands. Staring intently as if she was contemplating her next move. 


    After a few minutes I broke the silence, “What are you thinking about?”


    Steph showed me the predatory smile I’ve seen many times before from others. She said, “You felt incredible in my shoe. I was wondering if you felt as good in other places…”


    “I’ve been told that I do. You have my permission to do what you want with me. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it too.” 


    “Are you sure? What if I stuck you inside my asshole?” Upon asking, my cock got hard immediately. She chuckled, “Never mind, I get it. You love being played with, no matter where.” I shook my head yes. 


    Just when things were getting interesting, the front door opened… Kay and Tammy were back. 

Steph put me on the floor and asked Tammy, “How’s your dad doing?”


   Tammy said, “He’ll be ok. He has a broken arm and some bumps and scrapes. Some guy ran a red light and hit him in his company truck. They said he was texting at the time he hit my dad…idiot… It’s getting kind of late, can Steph spend the night here with us?”


    Kay smiled and said, “That’s a wonderful idea. I’ll order pizza since we haven’t had time to get anything to eat. Maybe we’ll all settle into a movie tonight. Your choice of movie, sound good?”


   Both girls shook their heads yes. Kay was calling in the pizza. Tammy came in and sat by Steph. They looked at each, Tammy leaned in and kissed her… on the lips… I sat there slack jawed in disbelief. Tammy looked down at me and said, “As for you my little friend, I think you’ll be in my room tonight with us.” She finished with that predatory smile. 


    My heart was pounding, this night just got real interesting. Are those two gay or bisexual? Who cares, they both apparently want me and at the same time. Oh, thank you curse…


    

End Notes:

Let me know if it was worth the wait. 

Chapter 10 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

Rick has a little bit of a dilemma. Not to mention a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Bisexual Wow!


    Still in shock of what I just witnessed, I flopped my butt on the floor. Tammy said, “Do worry, we still love you too.” They both laughed. 


    Kay came in after ordering pizza and said, “Looks like you have six feet to play with tonight.” I just smiled. Tammy and Steph slid their feet really close in front of me and Kay came up from behind. Kay pressed her  nylon clad toes down on top of my head. Gripping and shaking my head slightly, she said, “What do you think about that little man?”


    I said, “Sounds wonderful to me. Three gorgeous women, what’s not to love about that…” Kay sat on the love seat. At four and a half inches tall and six gorgeous feet close to me, well, it’s quite an overwhelming sight to behold, Kay’s with nylons, Tammy’s with thin white ankle socks and Steph’s bare. Not to mention the smell fueled by the pheromones of three different horny women. The experience was making me a little light headed. 


    I sat there trying to decide who to go to first. They’re all equally enticing. It was decided for me when Tammy grabbed me between her feet, my body was surrounded by her white socked toes with only my head sticking out of the top by her big toes. She rubbed me gently but firmly enough to know this was exciting to her as well. 


    When I looked at Steph, she had a look of utter shock etched in her face. She couldn’t believe Tammy just grabbed me with her feet without asking, at least this is what I assumed anyway. She watched intently what Tammy was doing. Shock faded to be replaced by longing. Steph is going to be an interesting one to play with when the time presents itself. 


   After thinking about these women’s reactions, I really think the more I’m excited, they receive a more intense feeling from our encounter. This seems to be the way the curse is working, intentionally or unintentionally, I don’t know…


   I snapped back to the current moment by Tammy releasing me and pushing me to the floor. I was then immediately covered by her warm, sweat dampened sock foot. Her foot fills my senses completely. Almost overwhelmingly so. Slowly rubbing back and forth, using me to massage the bottom of her foot. My head popped out from under her toes, Kay and Steph look like they can hardly control themselves. Her soft sock glides forward over my face, hiding me completely from view. 


    Kay can’t take anymore, “You don’t have to hog him, give us a turn.”


   Tammy seems a little pissed, “You had him all morning, Steph had him all afternoon, it’s my turn.”


    Kay was about half miffed, but couldn’t argue with Tammy, “Fine…”


    Tammy took off her sock and put me inside. She looked at me and said, “You don’t mind, do you?” I smiled and shook my head ‘no’. She blew me a kiss and put her foot back in, on top of me. She walked on me back to the front door and put her buffalo sneakers back on. Then I was privy to Tammy’s sole to the likes I haven’t had before. The heat, her awesome scent and the softness of her sole. 


    Once again I’m thinking of Kay, that I really do love her, but this is what I’ll miss if I go through with our plan and Tammy feels really good just like Steph. I can’t go through with it, I’ll miss so much. I have to figure out how to stop it without hurting her…but how? Right now I can’t think, I’m under Tammy’s foot and that is demanding all of my attention. 


    Tammy sat back down beside Steph and crossed her legs with me under the one on the floor. She looked at Steph and Kay, “I’ll give him up later, right now I want him right where he is.”


   Kay huffed and grabbed her wallet and looked for the delivery driver. Steph said to Tammy, “Let your mom have him next, we’ll have him all night.” 


    Tammy said, “Ok, I’ll take him out when we eat. He’s probably hungry too.” As she waited, she played with me. Scrunching her toes, pressing and rubbing me. She feels really good and yet different than the rest. They all feel different, smell different and do different things to me. 


    I kissed and licked under her toes. I can tell she felt it, she held very still every time I did it. A few minutes passed and she removed her shoe, then her sock. I stayed in her sock when she took it off. She dumped me out on the couch and asked, “Are you hungry? The pizza is here.”


    I shook my head, “Yes, I’m starving.” 


    Steph looked at Tammy, “Do you mind?” Then gestured toward me. 


    Tammy said, “Go ahead, you can take him.” Steph smiled and scooped me up.  She took me to the kitchen.


    Once in the kitchen she handed me to Kay, Kay smiled like a kid that just won a prize and she said, “Thank you dear.” Steph smiled back. Everyone was famished, we all ate quickly and quietly. Steph and Tammy finished and went to the family room to find a movie to watch. I was on the table while Kay was cleaning up dinner. She seemed a little out of sorts. 


    She was wiping the table when I asked, “Something bothering you?”


   She stopped and looked at me kind of sad, “Tammy’s going to want you in her room tonight.”


   I tried to look surprised, “Oh, I see. So what are you going to do?”

   

    She looked at me, “After everything she’s been through today, I don’t think I can say no. I just don’t want to give you up. Bonnie will be here tomorrow morning to pick you up. So this is your last night here for a while.”


   “I’m sorry.”


    Kay shook her head, “It’s ok, definitely not your fault. You probably won’t get much sleep tonight if I know my daughter.”


   “Yeah, I think you’re right.”


    She smiled, “At least I have you for a little while.” She bent down and her lips encompassed the top of my head, leaving with a smacking sound. She finished cleaning up. She retrieved me and joined the girls in the family room. She sat down and placed me on the floor between her nyloned feet. She asked, “So, what movie have we decided on?”


    Tammy said, “We thought we would watch ‘Downsizing’, considering our little friend here. Thought it would be interesting.”


    Steph said, “Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see how the little people are treated.”


    Kay looked at me, “Sound ok to you?” I shook my head yes. Kay said, “Ok, everyone is in agreement, go ahead and start when you’re ready.”


    Tammy started the movie and Kay immediately covered me with her gorgeous feet, pushing me down to the carpet on my back. She rubbed me lightly, switching feet now and then. After about a half hour into the movie, she stopped rubbing. Her left foot was on top of me with my head under her slightly raised toes. Right foot was on it’s side against the left. 


   I lay there and took in every detail of her feet. They’re so beautiful, soft and that odor, wow, it was hers and hers alone… Once in a while her toes would curl around my head, gently hugging it. I would ran my hands everywhere on her foot that I could reach. When I felt under her toes, she would flex them up. What I sight, so gorgeous…


    My dick was extremely hard, bouncing with my excitement. She must have felt it. She brought her toes down to cover my crotch. She began pinching and pulling with her toes on my dick. I was getting ready to moan with pleasure but it was cut off as the toes from the other foot pinned my face under them. She pumped both feet up and down pinching her toes on both feet. 


    I started to cum. I began the scream out in pleasure but was cut off when she pressed her toes down hard and pinched on my face, holding me like that. Not allowing a peep to escape. When she felt the tension leave me, she relaxed the toes covering my face. She wiped my dick with the toes I just exploded in. Once done, she moved them away and lowered the heel of the foot still attached to my face. 


    She removed the soiled knee high, wiped the bottom of her foot with it to remove any residue. Then, she removed the knee high I was under. Both of her bare feet were placed on top of me. I caught a glimpse of Tammy and Steph, both watching the show that had just occurred under Kay’s feet. 


   I remained there for the rest of the movie as she absentmindedly played with me. When the movie ended, Kay said, “I guess we should get some rest.”


    Tammy stated, “Rick is spending the night in my room tonight.”


    Kay looked sadly at me, “As long as you promise to never tell your father.”


    Tammy shook her head, “Promise.”


    Kay looked at Steph, “That goes for you too, don’t tell anyone about him sleeping with you.”


    Steph said, “Yes ma’am, I promise.”


    Kay looked defeated, “Ok, good night.” She retired to her bedroom, closing the door quietly behind her. 


    Tammy scooped me up and brought me close to her face, “This is going to be fun.” Looking into her blue eyes, she winked at me. She took me to her room with Steph following close behind. She closed the door and locked it. 


    She put me on her bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes with Steph following her lead. Shortly I had two gorgeously naked giantesses standing in front of me. I mean gorgeous, wow. 


   “I think little Ricky needs a kiss,” she said looking at Steph. Tammy picked me up, I scanned her naked body on the way. She spun me around and stuck my legs in her mouth. My dick was on her bottom lip. I was bent, looking at Tammy’s perky tits. 


   Steph sucked on each nipple, her eyes locked on me as she did. Then she came toward me, her tongue came under my chest. Picking me up level as I slid into her hot mouth. Their lips met, capturing my cock between them. They began sucking, working their tongues around me and smearing their lips together on my cock. Now this is a whole new set of feelings and feelings to the extremes. 


    Tammy pulled away, letting me dangle from Steph’s mouth. She layed on the bed and spread her legs. Steph retrieved me from her mouth, got on her knees in front of Tammy’s hungry cunt. Holding me close, she licked up through the labia landing on her clit, sucking it inside her mouth for a moment. Tammy’s hips bucked in anticipation. 


   Steph looked at me grinning, “In you go little one.” Lining me up, pushed me head first into Tammy’s waiting pussy. It looked much like Kay's, only a little smaller and the skin was smoother. It swallowed me up to my thighs. Steph let go and took a mouth full of Tammy and me. Her tongue slid into my crotch, working it until she had my cock loose and pointed toward her. She then pinched it between her tongue and Tammy’s vaginal canal. 


    While Steph worked on us, Tammy’s puss clamped down hard. Harder than I thought a pussy was capable of, a serious bear hug. Steph’s mouth left briefly for what I assumed was to give Tammy’s clit some attention only to return and continue her assault on both of us. 


    Tammy’s body started shaking, Steph’s assault ended rather abruptly. I thought maybe Tammy couldn’t take anymore and pushed her away. 


    I thought you’re not getting off that easy. I began to thrash inside of her. I heard her squeal, I was quickly yanked out of her. Her legs slammed shut as she rolled and moaned into her pillows. Steph looked wild with excitement. Staring at me as Tammy held me in her fist. I gave Steph a smirk as to say you’re next. 


    Tammy gathered herself and sat up, “Oh my god, Rick.” She looked at Steph, “You won’t believe how good he feels. Lie down.”


    Steph layed down, spreading her legs reluctantly, “It doesn’t hurt?” 


    Tammy laughed, “Of course not, the exact opposite.” Tammy brought me before Steph’s crotch. Wow, she looks different. Huge pussy lips and a huge clit to match. I think because of her athletic build, her pussy kind of protrudes from her body. Completely shaved smooth, her pussy flesh is on the darker side accentuating the pink in the middle. 


   Tammy inserts my legs first. This time I can observe this monster pussy swallowing me alive. My dick is pressed down as it disappears inside. Tammy keeps pushing me inside. She then holds my arms to my sides and continues inserting me. Her puss is throbbing around me. 


    Tammy leans in and takes her huge clit into her mouth, sucking on it. Steph’s puss squeezes me really hard, at least five times the strength of Tammy’s. The pressure starts to push me out, only to have Tammy stop it and shove me back in causing an even stronger clamp on me. 


    Tammy moves to suck and lick Steph and I together. She sucked my head so hard it caused my ears to pop. Steph’s puss was like being in an angry fist, a soft, hot, slimy, angry fist. 


   Steph began to shake. She grabbed Tammy by her head and forced her face into her crotch. I was pushed deeper by Tammy’s tongue. The explosion of contractions rolled across my little body. She deserved my best and I gave it to her. Thrashing and bending. She pushed Tammy away and cupped her hands over the opening, keeping me there. She grunted, groaned and thrashed. She let go and her puss quickly expelled me as a sloppy mess on the sheets. 


     After panting a while, she finally spoke, “Holy shit, that was the most intense orgasm ever.”


    Tammy said, “Let’s see if you can have another only a little different this time.” They got into a sixty nine position. Tammy had my sloppy self in her hand. She reached up and pushed my legs into Steph’s asshole. Steph squealed into Tammy’s muff. Tammy chuckled, “I thought you would like that.” 


    Tammy got a mouthful of Steph and kept slowly inserting me. Once again holding my arms to my side. I watch my twitching cock disappear inside of Steph. Her ass was pulsing. The further in I went the stronger and faster the pulsing got. These women are amazing. 


    Steph was about to go off the deep end. Tammy had her arms wrapped around her waist so she couldn’t get away. I started to thrash inside of her asshole. She jumped and growled into Tammy’s puss like she was hit by a lightning bolt. Her sphincter clamped down hard and I was immediately pulled inside. Tammy was in for a ride, trying to hang on to this powerful woman. 


   Steph fought the orgasm as it wracked her body with extreme pleasure. Her spasming sphincter forced me deep inside. This went on for a few minutes, then calm settled over them. I thought maybe they fell asleep. No one moved for at least a half hour. 


    I felt my world turn upside down. Steph was bearing down and was pushed downward. Her hole slowly opened around my face only to pinch together forcing me back in. I heard her moan reverberate through her body. Bearing down again her asshole opened again, slowly my head came out. My shoulders started to come through, she stopped and moaned again. 


    I turned my head to find Tammy’s smiling face staring intently at me. Steph reached down and pulled me out.  She groaned, “Oh my god.”


   She brought me up to her face, “You look like shit. Not to mention you smell like it too. I’ll wash you up quick.”


    Tammy said, “Don’t bother, he’s going in my ass next.” 


    Steph said, “Oh, ok…” She held me up and spit on me. She rubbed the spit over my body. Tammy was on the bed with her ass sticking in the air, waiting. Steph spit on Tammy’s asshole and rubbed it around with her fingers. Steph grinned, “Head first you go.” 


    I watched as she fingered Tammy’s ass, getting her ready for me. Sounds at this size are much louder and so much more erotic. Steph brought my face in contact with Tammy’s asshole. She put her index finger on the back of my head and pushed it in. She kept working at it until my feet were the only part sticking out. With two fingers, she pushed me completely inside. 


    I felt Tammy turn over. Everything got tight around me and I felt a vibration over the front of me. The hard vibrating cylinder was now moving in and out. I started moving in unison with what I’m pretty sure is a vibrator. It felt like every muscle around me became very tense, this sent me deep into her. After a few minutes, everything stopped moving except a slight up and down feeling. I hear her heart pounding and her moaning every breath. 


    Her heart slowed, breathing became slow and regular. She was snoring… Well, I guess I know where I’m spending the night. I settled in, relaxed and waited for morning. 


    In the morning, I felt Tammy get up. I then felt her working to get me out. My feet were no sooner out than she pulled me free and I was being battered by the water in the shower. Tammy checked me over and said, “That was the best night's sleep ever, thank you.” I didn’t have a chance to respond before she had the soap and was washing me. “Sorry Rick, Bonnie’s going to be here soon. Can’t have you smelling like my ass,” she laughed at herself. 


    Once finished, she wrapped a towel around herself and her hair. After drying me, she took me to Kay, who was sitting in the kitchen having her morning coffee. When she saw me, her face lit up with a smile. Tammy handed me over and said, “I need to get dressed.” 


    Kay shook her head and said, “Ok.” Kay poured some coffee in a small medicine cup and handed it to me. She looked at me, concerned, “What did they do to you last night? Never mind, I think it’s better I don’t know. Let’s get a measurement this morning. Looks like the shrinking is really slowing.”


    Kay put the ruler next to me, “Four and one eighth. Not bad, hopefully it stops soon.”


    I said, “Yeah, I hope so. It’ll be hard to get my revenge if I get much smaller.”


    She looked puzzled, “Revenge?”


    “Yeah, when you drove me nuts in your mouth and I said I’ll get you back for that.”


     Kay laughed, “Oh, that. You’ll get your chance, I’m sure.” We heard the doorbell. Kay went to answer, Bonnie came into the kitchen with Kay. 


    Kay said, “He’s a little smaller.”


    Bonnie said, “I see. How tall is he?”


    Kay replied, “I just measured him. Four and one eighth inches.”


    Bonnie said, “Well, it should soon stop all together. At least that’s what the doctors are saying. Are you ready to go home?”


    “Yeah, I guess so.” Bonnie collected me and thanked Kay. Bonnie put me in the cup holder, “Did you have fun with Kay and Tammy?”


    “I did, it was pretty fun.” 


    Bonnie looked at me, “I’m glad, I’ve really missed you.” 


    I need to figure out how to let Kay down easily. I don’t want to hurt her. Bonnie looks at me like I’m going to have a busy morning. These women are going to wear me out, I need some decent rest soon. Maybe if I tell Bonnie the truth about the plan, she’ll help me out of it. Then again, she could cut off Kay and Tammy all together. Shit, what do I do?

End Notes:

Adding some new characters soon. Let me know how I did. Thanks. 

Chapter 11 by Underfoottiny
Author's Notes:

It’s been a little while, hopefully you enjoy. I’ve been dealing with some writers block…

Chapter 11

Family


    Bonnie said as we were on our way home, “I’ve got a surprise for you.”


    “A surprise? Did you buy me something?”


    Shaking her head, “No, my sister is coming for a visit.”


    “Karen?”


    “Well, yeah, that’s the only sister I have.”


    “Did you tell her about me?”


    “Of course, we’ve talked quite a bit about you and what’s happening. She decided she wanted to see for herself since you’ve gotten so small.”


    Trying to remember her, “It’s been a lot of years since I’ve seen her. Not since dad’s funeral.”


    Bonnie shook her head, “It has been a while. She’s busy with her job. She’s now a vp of Human Resources for a tech company.”


    “Wow, I didn’t realize she was so far up the corporate ladder. How long is she staying?”


    “I don’t know, she really didn’t say. I know she’ll be here in the early afternoon. Her plane lands around noon.”


    With a smirk I said, “So Karen is coming to town.” Then I chuckled. 


    Bonnie shot me a look, “Her name was Karen long before the internet crap came out. She doesn’t like being teased about it, so please don’t.”


    “Ok, ok, I’m sorry. It’s just really easy to go there. I’ll try not to bring it up.” I chuckled again. 


    Bonnie sighed, but said no more as we pulled in at our house. She gathered her things and me and went into the house. Putting me on the end table till she put things away. 


   Bonnie sighed as she stopped and looked at me, “Damn Rick, I really want to play with you. I really don’t have time since her plane is landing any minute. Would you like to be in my shoe at least? Only until the house is clean and I start lunch.”

 

    “Ok, I am getting pretty hungry.”


    “Just a few minutes and I’ll get you something to eat, promise.”


    I looked at her shoes, sneakers with a hint of tan nylon showing from under her tight jeans. I just realized how she had dressed, mainly to tease me. My thoughts had been preoccupied with thoughts of last night's escapades with Tammy and Steph. My dick started to rise as I thought about being in her sneaker. 


    Bonnie chuckled seeing my boner, “I’ll take that as a yes.” She sat down on the couch and took off her right sneaker, revealing her dark red toenails encased in sandal foot suntan nylon with a noticeable dampness. 


    The odor hit my nostrils, “Wow…” 


    Bonnie said, “I thought you might like that. We didn’t have to wear business attire yesterday, so same old sneakers and nylons as yesterday. I haven’t had a shower since yesterday morning either. Hope you like it. They’re pretty ripe.” She wrinkled her nose.  


     “I can smell them from here, they smell awesome.” She held her sneaker up to the end table. I walked over grabbed the edge, leaning in, I inhaled deeply. Strong like Kay’s but still different. Definitely an aphrodisiac…


    I leapt over the edge and was greeted with warmth and a very much stronger odor. Looking in the opening at me as I pry my face from her insole and roll onto my back, “Eewww, Rick, that really stinks. Are you sure you like it?”


    I give her two thumbs up, “I love it, please put your sneaker on…”


    “Ok, my little odor eater.” She laughed and lowered the sneaker to the floor. Her smiling face was crowded out by her gorgeous toes sliding over the heel of her sneaker, snaking their way in. The heat immediately increased, I love how quickly the temperature and humidity jumped. The smell increased exponentially. 


    Carefully she slid her foot over my little body. The only contact at first was the nylon rubbing over the tip of my throbbing cock. She’s driving me nuts…


    Bonnie said, “Kay told me you like things slow and easy at first.”


    Oh my god, thank you Kay! Slowly her foot made contact with the rest of me, a little bit at a time. Her dampness covered me. My face pushed into the nylon under her toes and my cock into the nylon of her arch. I felt her tie her laces. Then her soft foot flesh pressed down all around me as she stood up. 

    

    I kissed the bottom of her toe, taking in some of her bitter, salty flavor. I felt her shake as a shiver ran up her spine. She said, “I have really missed you little man.” She set to clean the house. Every step was incredible, I love sneakers…


    When she steps on me, my senses are so completely saturated with her, it feels like I’m almost part of her sole. 


    Once she stops cleaning and starts making lunch, she is standing still on me. It feels so good and I’m so tired, unbelievably, I fall asleep with this giantess standing on me. 


    I’m jolted awake when she takes a few steps. Her warm foot leaves me, I shiver from the sudden cool air, “Are you ready to eat?”


    I shake my head, “You bet, I’m starved.”


   She lifts me to the table, that’s when I noticed Karen, wide eyed and slack jawed. I think she was at a total loss as to what to say or even believe. I smirked, “Never seen a tiny guy before?”


    I shocked her out of her daze, “Actually, no. I just…you really are tiny. Wait, you were in Bonnie’s shoe…you’re not crushed or even hurt.”


    I laughed, “Not to mention, I loved being there.”


    Karen said, “Bonnie, I thought you lost your mind when you told me about Rick, but…” Her hands shot out to gesture, ‘there he is, there’s the proof.’ “And to top it off, he’s naked.”


    “My clothes keep getting messed up and since I’m so small no one seems to mind.”


    Karen was still a little in shocked, “Yes, I suppose…” Suddenly waving her hand under her nose, “You stink too.”


   I had a Karen comment on the tip of my tongue. I was cut off by Bonnie snatching me off the table, “Sorry, I’ll wash him off.” She washed me with hand soap in the kitchen sink. After drying me, she put me back on the table. “Now he smells like dial,” she said with a grin. Bonnie brought lunch to the table. 


    As we were eating, Karen asked, “So, what are you going to do with him?”


    Bonnie was a little confused, “What do you mean ‘do with him?’ I’m going to take care of him, he’s my son.”


    “Stepson…” Karen replied looking emotionless. I’m not liking this way this is going.


    Bonnie was getting upset, “He’s my son, I raised him and I will take care of him. I love my little boy. Why are you asking such things?”


    “Forget it, it just popped into my mind. I didn’t mean to upset you.” 


    Bonnie gathered the dishes and took them to the dishwasher. Karen shot me a look that made me very uneasy, like she hated me. 


    The rest of the evening they reminisced over childhood stories. Very little attention was payed to me and I said nothing, not wanting to get any attention after the lunch conversation. 


    Later in the evening, Bonnie took me to my room. I asked, “What’s her problem? Every woman I’ve met loves me so far except her?”


    Bonnie shushed me and whispered, “Karen used to be Kevin. Maybe you understand a little better now.” 


    “Wow, that explains a lot,” I said as my mouth hung open in shock. 


Bonnie stopped in the doorway on the way out, “Do you need anything?” I shook my head no. 

    

    I was watching a movie on my phone when I heard them getting ready for bed. I said, “Good night,” as Bonnie walked to my door. 


   “Good night Ricky”


    Nothing from Karen, she went to the guest bedroom without a word. The feeling she was giving me wasn’t that she didn’t like me, it was more that she didn’t see me as a person. 


    I finished watching the movie and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night, footsteps in my room awakened me. It was Karen, she grabbed me rather abruptly. 


    She walked to the bathroom and tossed me in the toilet. I screamed at her as she reached for the handle, “What are you doing? Why are you doing this?”


    “Because I’m not going to watch my sister waste her life on a rodent.” She reached for the handle again. 


    “Wait, what if I promise to disappear!” I felt the water rise a little from the handle being depressed but she let off before it flushed. 


    “What do you mean?”


    “I’ll disappear and make it look like an accident, I promise I can, please don’t flush me…”


    She studied me for what felt like an eternity, “Ok, but if you don’t, the sewage grinder pump at the end of the street will.” She reached in and pinched my head, pulled me out and dropped me on the floor. She washed her hands. She turned and said, “If you’re still here in a couple days, no more talking, just drop and flush.” She turned and walked out. 


    After I dried myself off I returned to bed. I wasn’t able to sleep after that. The sun was starting to heat the sky, looking at the clock, six ten. I knew Kay would be up for her morning run. 


    I called her before anyone woke up. “Ricky? Do you miss me?”


    “Oh my god, it’s good to hear your voice. Listen, the disappearing plan is on for tonight. Ok?”


    “That’s awesome! Did something happen, you sound anxious. Are you ok?”


     “I’ll tell you after tonight, the door code is 8685. Come over at one in the morning, ok?”


    “I’ll be there, don’t worry.”


    “I’ve got to go, I love you.”


    “I love you too, good bye.”


    I felt some relief. I thought about telling Bonnie what her sister was up to, but Karen isn’t dumb. She’d have something lined up to make it look like my fault. I just stayed quiet and stayed out of her way. Unfortunately the curse doesn’t work on Karen. She definitely felt nothing for me. After finding out she was a guy once, I don’t want to play on that ground, yuck. Definitely not gay or bi…


    The day went strangely, neither of them really paying any attention to me. I’m not used to being left alone. I stayed in my bedroom, watching movies or looking at giantess porn, which made me crave the attention of Kay more than ever. 


    After getting through dinner, I was back in my room watching another movie, bored out of my mind. This was the longest day ever. 


    Bonnie finally came in and told me good night. I asked her, “Would you open the window so I can get some fresh air?” 


    Normally she would protest about it being unsafe but tonight she said, “Ok, I’m sorry for not spending much time with you. I’ll make it up to you later.”


    I said, “It’s okay.” Trying not to look sad, knowing I probably wouldn’t see her again. She smiled and walked out after opening the window. Karen walked past my bedroom door and had a look of disgust that I’m still here. 


    Just after ten thirty, the house was completely quiet except for the beating of my heart. I just want this over with. I mumble to myself, “For fuck sake, move you damn clock…”


    Five minutes to go, I barely hear the front door open. Very light footsteps approaching. Now in my bedroom, I can see her shadowy figure. Out of excitement, I tap my phone screen. The face lights up to the most beautiful site I’ve seen in days. I throw my arms up to my goddess. She says nothing and picks me up. She plants a wet kiss on my face, smiles and drops me into her cleavage. 


    Now that I have been secured, she takes the screen loose and drops it to the ground outside. Kay quickly but quietly makes her exit, carefully resetting the lock on the way out. She retrieved her sneakers from the front porch and put them on. 


    Kay ran the whole way back to her place. What a ride! Sweaty bouncing titties were having their way with me. I splayed my arms and legs to feel as much as I could. I missed her so much, she does things to me that are so erotic and it comes so natural to her. This is why I’m so in love with her. 


    By the time she arrived at her house, my cock was throbbing from the massive mammary assault. After closing the front door, she put her back against it and laughed out loud. She said, “I can’t believe I just stole you.”


    She reached in and plucked me out and held me close to her face. I put my finger to my mouth, “Shhh, Tammy might hear you.”


    She laughed again, “Tammy is spending the night at Steph’s house.”


    “Oh,” I said, grinning at her. Kay took me to the bedroom and she undressed. She put me on the bed and went to the bathroom. She said, “Let me freshen up a little before bed.” I lay on the comforter, feeling completely safe and relieved. Also sad, not being able to see Bonnie again. 

 

    Kay returned, looking refreshed. She looked lovingly at me, “I’m so glad you finally belong to me. No more sharing.”


    “I couldn’t think of a better life,” I said and then yawned. 


    She smiled, “Is my poor little man worn out? We can get some sleep.” She picked me up, threw the covers back and laid down. Spreading her legs, she deposited me in her crotch. I was facing her ass, she pushed and rubbed side to side slightly, parting her pussy lips. When she was satisfied, her legs closed on me. Most of my lower body was wrapped in her puss and my face was tight against the large pucker of her ass hole.  


    I rubbed my face back and forth, taking in her scent. I kissed her, she jumped and clenched, pinching my face with her sphincter. She stated, “I thought you were tired.” She released my face, I lay still, enjoying the comfort of my goddess as we both drifted off to sleep. 


    


    

End Notes:

Let me know if I still got it…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11132