Kim's New Pooper by revival45
Summary:

After being sat on by his cruel coworker Kim, squishy tiny Jim finds himself beginning to transform into her anus.

This is a commission I made for Bronzehawkz in the interactive Tiny Life Guard.  I welcome any and all feedback.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Part, Butt, Humiliation, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8444 Read: 24134 Published: November 08 2021 Updated: November 08 2021

1. A Tanning Session in Kim’s Butt by revival45

2. Baked on to Kim's Asshole by revival45

3. To Kim's House You Go by revival45

4. Kim's New Pooper (Part 1) by revival45

5. Kim's New Pooper (Part 2) by revival45

6. A Permanent Addition to Kim's Ass (Part 1) by revival45

7. A Permanent Addition to Kim's Ass (Part 2) by revival45

A Tanning Session in Kim’s Butt by revival45
Author's Notes:

This story was originally commissioned by 'Bronzehawkz' and published as part of the interactive "Tiny Life Guard" on writing.com by 'someone'.  Everything that takes place before these chapters can be found at the link below, but for context, you are a squishy tiny named Jim that just started working as a lifeguard.  Your coworker Kim has you trapped under her butt, and you are starting to re-inflate over her asshole.


https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/map/145111

Deep in the crack of the beautiful Asian giantess' ass, you felt yourself re-inflating though were still unable to move. Chalking it up to the weight of Kim, you figured that you'd just have to wait until she stood up, or at the very worst removed her bootyshorts. Despite being drenched in butt sweat, you were grateful, though, that Kim hadn't farted on you yet. In your years of living you have had hundreds if not thousands of intimate encounters with the asses of giant women. More often than not, those would sooner or later result in being gassed on, sometimes unknowingly, sometimes intentionally.

As you reflected on your tiny existence, Kim finally reached a break in her shift. You felt your hot coworker stand up and readied yourself for freedom, but still felt yourself trapped. Figuring it was because you were still under the immense pressure of Kim's compressed butt cheeks, you made the motion to sigh in frustration, until you realized that your mouth hadn't reformed yet.

Up above in the world of giantesses, Kim was reeling with the knowledge that she was able to so effortlessly torture her new coworker. While she started the day annoyed, she was now mentally on cloud nine, energized just by the possibilities of ways she could torture you. Smiling deviously, she brought her hands down and groped her thick butt, knowing it would only cause you more discomfort. "Well Jim, I suppose you could really be worse off," she taunted you seductively, caressing herself further. "After all, plenty of guys could only dream of having access to a booty like this. Play your cards right with me, I bet you could earn another shift back there, hahaha!" She laughed, cruelly rubbing in the situation even more to you. It wasn't often that you ran into a girl like Kim; most women whose butts you found yourself stuck under were unaware of what they were doing to you. But every now and then, you'd cross paths with someone who was more than eager to get their hands on a tiny, squishy man like you.

Kim made her way through the sauna to a private tanning bed. Once a week or so she'd use one in order to keep her skin looking dark and sexy, and with you her helpless victim, she figured she could knock out two birds with one stone during her lunch break. She didn't usually go completely nude, but the thought of cooking her coworker as much as possible was too enticing to pass up so she locked the door to the private room and began undressing. You felt the pressure of Kim's cheeks let up quite a bit as she removed her shorts, but still couldn't budge from Kim's ass. That's weird, I should be able to pop off by now, you thought to yourself. Unless... uh oh...

Just as your situation began to dawn on you, your world shifted as Kim crawled into the tanning bed. You still weren't sure what was happening, but you could tell that Kim was lying down on her stomach. Her huge butt cheeks were still compressing in on themselves thanks to gravity, but Kim soon spread them apart, exposing you to a blinding light. You squinted your eyes shut and tried to get used to the light, but it was like looking at the sun. It was too bright to stare at, and was quickly warming up your environment to an uncomfortable degree.

"Well Jim, in case you can't tell where you are, I figured it'd be a good time to get my tan on." Kim started explaining things to you. "And typically I like to wear a thong or something, but I'v been getting so annoyed by the tiny part of my skin that doesn't get tanned. It makes my butt look so uneven, so I guess I've been due for a more even coating. I hope you don't mind the light, I'd give you a pair of sunglasses, but they don't make them for tiny little losers like you." Kim laughed to herself, which caused her cheeks and your world to reverberate in rhythm. "But don't worry, I'll let you see yourself in half an hour or so. I bet you'll look so much better with a shade like mine!"

Kim's teasing was making you uneasy. While this was nothing more than a prank for her, you knew that this was a very bad situation to find yourself in. It hadn't occurred to you until Kim had stripped down to nothing that you could be starting to fuse with her skin. This was something that had happened a few times before; your squishy form was essentially indestructible, but also incredibly malleable. This wasn't normally a problem, but under a temperature equal or greater than normal body temperature, along with constant pressure for a period of time that was greater than an hour, you would start to fuse with other similar substances. Specifically, human skin. And whenever you were fused to someone, you knew you had limited time before your squishy body chemistry would adapt to its new host.

Anytime you had fused to someone before, it was either your mom or a friend who would realize it quickly and find a way to remove you before it was too late. But with someone like Kim? This was bad.

You tried to look yourself over to see where your body ended and Kim's began, but any time you opened your eyes the UV rays from the tanning bed would immediately burn them. It was impossible to look for more than a second, so you gave up and instead tried to feel yourself out. You tried your best, but a massive amount of sweat was building up on yours and Kim's bodies, which was pooling more and more at the center of Kim's crack. Not to mention the fact that every 5 minutes, Kim would close her cheeks and spread them open again so that her hands wouldn't cause any part of her tan to look uneven, thus smashing and disorienting you further.

It was impossible to determine the passage of time, but you soon realized that Kim was definitely staying in the tanning bed for longer than 30 minutes. She was going to cook you for her entire break! Your body became more and more toasted every minute, and you wanted to cry out for help, but your mouth was struggling to reform under such intense heat. All you could tell was that your body was being fried to a crisp, and that it was going to take a lot of effort to get yourself removed from Kim's ass.

Baked on to Kim's Asshole by revival45

Finally, salvation came in the sound of Kim's iPhone alarm. She turned it off and opened up the bed, sliding out of it nice and warm. Standing up, she brushed her hands down her bare sweaty body, letting her hands move with her voluptuous figure. It made her happy to know she was so sexy, but not has happy as her tiny prisoner did. Circling her hands across her huge ass a few times, she caressed it and smashed you yet again. It was frustrating, but you could at least now start reforming your mouth without the pressure of Kim's tight clothing or the heat of the tanning bed.

"Ahhh," she moaned in pleasure while admiring her new tan in the mirror. "That was a great session. I definitely gotta start doing hour long ones more often. Let's see how you're looking down there, newbie." Kim turned around and aimed her huge dumptruck at the mirror, before bending down and spreading it open.

As your world was exposed to a normal brightness, you finally managed to have control of your vision again. You looked forward, first confused, but then horrified. All you could see was a huge ass spread open, perfectly tanned from outside in. You wondered who this was, until you saw Kim's upside down face peeking between the thick thighs. You were looking in the mirror, and couldn't even recognize yourself! Looking closer at Kim's juicy center, you saw that there wasn't any asshole, but instead two eyes and a spot of skin with what looked like semi-formed mouth. It was you, or rather all that was left of you.

Focusing all of your efforts on reforming your mouth, Kim looked you over and started laughing hysterically. "Oh my God! You blend right in! I couldn't even see you at first." She continued laughing, causing her whole body to shake and make you nauseous. "But wait, where's your mouth? Hurry up and reform it, I've gotta get back to work. But I definitely want to hear what you think of your new look first."

Kim was thankfully giving you a few minutes to reform, but she was getting impatient. When your mouth was finally reformed enough, you opened it to cry out for help. "Kim, please stop this! You've gotta help me, I've fused with your ass." Immediately after you said it, Kim broke out into another fit of laughter, struggling to focus. Shaking with her body, you screamed more pleas for reason. "Kim this is serious! If we don't do something soon, I'm gonna--"

PPFFFFFRRRRTT

You and Kim were both cut off by a gust of flatulence tumbling out of your mouth. The rank and rancid air blew effortlessly out of you, robbing you of your ability to speak. Tasting Kim's intestinal air, you stopped talking and began coughing in pain and disgust. For the most part it sounded like a normal cough, but there were still hints of fart noises coming out through you.

"OH. MY. GOD." Kim's jaw dropped in shock and her eyes widened in excitement. "You... You weren't lying..." Kim spoke directly to you, still struggling to comprehend what she just saw. "You're... actually my asshole! This... this is hilarious!" Yet again, the beautiful giantess burst out into another fit of hysterics. "I just farted through you! That is so funny!"

Kim's reaction was already making you feel dismal, this was all just a silly game to her but was a matter of life and death for you. "Kim, stop it!" You yelled at her, trying to get her refocused on you. "Please! This isn't funny, it's--"

BBBRRRAAAAPPPTTT

Kim had cut you off yet again with another fart, further humiliating you and entertaining her. Almost in tears from the laughter, she finally stood back up and sealed you back into darkness. Starting to get dressed, Kim was still laughing while teasing you. "Oh Jim, this is too much! You have no idea how much fun you and I are going to have.” Those were the last words she said to you before sealing her sexy ass back into her tight shorts and returning to work. But on her way back to her station, you heard her run into Juli.

"Hey Kim, Melissa said there was some tiny new guy working today and that you've been training him. Where is he?" She asked eagerly, excited to meet hew new partner.

Biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing, she shrugged. "I don't know, he split a little bit after his shift started. I doubt he's coming back."

"Oh, really?" Juli sounded a little defeated, she had been looking forward to meeting you.

"Yeah, but don't take it personally. In fact, I thought he was a bit of an asshole," Kim chuckled at the statement, clenching you as she said it. "I've gotta get back to work, but could you do me a favor? Do we still have any of those fiber bars in the break room? I forgot my lunch today."

Juli nodded. "I think we do, yeah. Want me to grab you one?"

"That'd be great, gurl, thank you!" Juli started to walk away, when Kim yelled at her. "Actually, can you grab like 3 or 4?"

Oh God no, was all you could think as you heard Kim's words. A faint low rumble came from deep inside her, making you fearful of what was to come...

To Kim's House You Go by revival45

Kim remained seated at her post in the sauna for the remainder of her shift. It was an uneventful afternoon with hardly any customers, so Kim was able to stay firmly planted on her plump rear for hours on end. The only thing she had done besides scroll endlessly through her Instagram was eagerly eat one fiber bar after the other, having skipped lunch for some torture time with you. The bars were pretty tasty but incredibly persuasive in regards to her digestive system, which only caused Kim to savor each bite twice over. The thoughts of all of the ways she was going to have fun with you tonight only made her more excited for her shift to end.

As your host contemplated what she was going to eat for dinner, you lamented your current situation while compressed in Kim's huge ass. Despite how beautiful it was upon your first viewing, you now had nothing but contempt for and fear of it. Or rather the person it was attached to, as you couldn't remember ever meeting anyone as cruel as her. But there was nothing changing the fact that you were completely trapped and totally imprisoned by the beautiful asian giantess; entirely helpless to her wishes.

During the remainder of Kim's shift, you focused your energy on detaching yourself from her anus, but to no avail. You were still unable to feel where you body ended and hers began, let alone move. All you could do was look around and flex your mouth. Despite these limitations, your senses seemed to be totally in tact, perhaps even heightened. You were able to feel the compressed warmth of her cheeks as her skin secreted sweat upon you. You could hear all of Kim's subtle movements, along with a faint intestinal gurgling that grew more intense as time went on. You could smell the rank anal atmosphere that was sealed in the beauty's smushed butt crack. Worst of all, whenever you opened your mouth, it caused Kim's flatulence to blow out through you, causing you to taste the earthy air at point blank range. To keep things from getting worse, you resided to keeping your mouth shut, knowing it would only result in more of Kim's emissions escaping.

When Kim reached the end of her shift, she changed and packed up her belongings without speaking to anyone, wanting to get home as quickly as possible. Before that though, she knew she had to stop by her favorite Mexican restaurant and pick up a huge hearty meal, consisting of 5 tacos, 2 burritos, and a double order of chips, salsa and queso. Despite her perfect figure, Kim could still demolish a huge amount of food when she set her heart to it, and she was feeling more gluttonous than ever before. It was difficult to make out all the noise outside of her thick hams, but your heart sank as you heard her long order. It was going to be impossible to reason with someone so excited for what would soon be pure fecal sadism.

It took you a moment to deduce you were at Kim's home, but the changes in compression and shaking of her ass cheeks gave you hints. Hearing the muffled sounds of keys jingling and a door opening and closing, you knew you were in the lioness' den. With extra pep in her step, Kim made her way to her couch and planted herself firmly, really rubbing you in to the seat. "Hope you weren't too lonely back there, Jimmy! I'd have talked to you sooner, but it wouldn't be very graceful or ladylike for a woman like me to be talking to a little stinker like you, haha!"

Kim continued laughing from her own cleverness as she began digging into her meal, when she felt herself release a small pfft. Knowing it was you trying to speak, she smiled deliciously. "You say something, little guy? Afraid you'll have to be a little louder!" Kim flexed her gut as she finished speaking, which caused you to burp out another massive stream of hot air, even more rank than the last one. It was humiliating and demeaning to be used like this, but you knew it only brought Kim more pleasure. "Well quiet down back there! Don't you know it's rude to bother someone during dinner? Afraid you'll have to wait until I'm done eating, and for some reason I'm feeling extra hungry tonight. So you better get comfy!" With that, she forced out another powerful fart that you knew was only a sign of worse things to come.

As Kim gorged, you tried your best to prepare for your upcoming conversation. With how much fun she was having at your expense, you had low expectations, but knew you had to communicate the direness of your situation regardless. Otherwise, you'd become a permanent fixture on Kim's body, and in the grossest place imaginable. Imagining a fate that consisted of nothing other than dispensing farts and poop for this cruel giantess made you cry in anguish, which of course only caused more gas to tumble out your mouth.

When Kim finished her dinner, she moaned in pleasure and felt her meal slowly but surely worm its way through her system. She knew in only a few hours it'd transform into a massive turd that she'd get to shit through her new anus. Never did she ever think she'd be so excited to go to the bathroom, but never before did she ever think she'd live to get her hands on an actual tiny person. She smiled to herself and tooted out another fart effortlessly, before deciding that you could suffer longer under her gassy ass while she binged Netflix for a few hours. The more she thought about how helpless you were, the more turned on it made her feel. While more farts tumbled out of her ass, she closed her eyes and began slowly stroking her breast, letting the pleasure build with the pressure...

After several more hours under Kim's gassy ass, you had finally given up on trying to break free; it was simply impossible for you to escape on your own. Kim had been dispensing farts through you practically nonstop, and with them becoming more and more pungent, you were failing to get used to your environment. After an especially long gasser, you noticed that your mouth was becoming more and more strained, like a sore muscle after a long workout. It caused you to ponder your transformation, as you had never been this fused with someone in such an intimate area before. Paying attention to your 'lips', you noticed that they were feeling more wrinkly than usual, as if they were intensely chapped. As another one of Kim's farts belched out of your mouth, you realized that you hadn't had the ability to clench yourself as tightly shut as you had been able to hours before. It was becoming easier for Kim to control you as her anus, whether she realized it or not. Your transformation was happening at a quicker speed than you had anticipated in even your biggest fears.

You mind sank in an anxious free fall of panic until Kim farted through you again, bringing your focus back to her ass. You then felt your host stand up from the couch and readied yourself for another chance to beg for escape. "God Jim..." Kim spoke seductively. "I'll be honest, knowing you're trapped down there is making me feel so hot..." You screamed for her attention, but only farted out another hot stream of gas for the sexy giantess. Circling her finger on her erect nipple, she moaned with pleasure as the fart fluttered out of her cheeks.

Kim's New Pooper (Part 1) by revival45
Author's Notes:

Originally these were posted with the rest of my chapters to the "Tiny Life Guard" interactive, but were removed due to them violating the author's rule regarding no scat content.  This chapter and the following were also originally split into two parts due to writing.com's character limit, so I decided to split the chapters here as well.

"Let's get a closer look at you. I'd love to see my new asshole before I take a huge dump," Kim said seductively, getting hotter just saying it aloud. The fact she was getting a sexual pleasure from this would have been enough to make you feel hopeless in regards to reasoning with her, but you were too terrified by the last thing she said. Kim fully intended on using you to poop, and it didn't seem like there was any stopping her. You wanted to scream for help, but knew that it'd only cause you to fart and escalate Kim further.

Just as she had in the sauna earlier today, Kim stripped down to nothing and aimed her ass at her mirror. Bending over and spreading her cheeks wide open, she peered through her huge beautiful thighs to investigate her brown eye. As light came back into your world, you saw the reflection of Kim's butt and looked for yourself as well. Almost simultaneously, you both identified your new body, both shocked by what you had seen. For Kim, it escalated her ecstasy to pure joy, causing a huge smile to spread across her face. She was past hysterics, now simply stupefied by her incredible luck.

For you, the shock was the complete opposite, as seeing your escalated transformed form made you even more horrified by the hopelessness of your situation. What you had seen was an evenly tanned, wrinkly pucker, not unlike any other woman's anus you had seen in the countless asses you've found yourself trapped in over the years. But after a few seconds, you noticed 2 faint brown moles above it. You blinked a few times at it, until you realized they were blinking too... you were looking directly at your eyes. In the mere hours since becoming fused with Kim's anus, your body had started transforming into it at an alarming rate. Your brown eyes had diminished into mere specks or irises, barely differentiable from Kim's beautifully tanned skin. Your mouth had began puckering up into a wrinkly starfish, and as you clenched yourself you saw it blossom in and out. Kim had a brand new pooper, and it was you.

Unable to contain her excitement anymore, Kim spoke. "Ohmygod... you're... you're my asshole now! Like... it's not even you anymore! You're me now! This...this is too much!" Kim moaned and laughed as she reflected, closing her eyes in pleasure.

This had gone on long enough, you had to get Kim to take this seriously right now. You knew that if you were going to talk, you were going to have to get rid of all the gas currently loaded up in Kim's bladder. You closed your eyes and braced yourself for a horrid taste and smell, before opening yourself up as wide as you could.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT

Kim's fart roared it's way out your mouth, causing it to flutter violently for more than 5 full seconds. As it reached it's conclusion, Kim opened her eyes and looked right at you, taking a deep breath. After holding in her breath and savoring the smell of her gas, she opened her eyes and squinted at you in disapproval, as if to say, "what do you want to bitch about now?" Her leer had done such a good job of intimidating you that it shook your confidence that you had been trying so hard to build up. "What do you want, Jim?"

"Kim please, I-"

"Actually, that's not right, is it?" she asked.

Her question caught you off guard. "...huh?"

"That shouldn't really be your name anymore, right? 'Jim' is a name for a person, and you're not a person anymore, are you?"

“Please, Kim. This is serious-"

"Although, I guess you weren't really much of a person to begin with." Kim laughed at her own mean statement. "I guess a better name for you would be something like 'Butthole', or 'Assy', or 'Sphincter', or 'Pooper'."

"This isn't funny, Kim. Please listen, I-" your plea for help was cut off as another burst of flatulence blew out of your mouth, stinging your orifice with its hot spiciness.

"You know what, I don't think I'll be able to talk to you if I don't know your name," Kim teased in a condescending tone. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to talk to strangers?"

You could feel your frustrations rising, although it also may have just been more of Kim's gas. "Enough, Kim! I need you to help me-"

"Don't talk back to me like that, you little shit!" Kim cut you off sharply, much to your surprise. You recoiled in fear, which caused a minuscule fart to slip out of you. "You're nothing but my asshole now, don't you get it? Just look at yourself, it's literally what you are now! You should be grateful it's in a booty as beautiful as mine!" She grabbed both of her hefty cheeks and shook them, smashing you within them and disorienting you further. "Being my anus is more than you ever could've accomplished as a pathetic little guy. At least now you're part of something bigger than yourself! Now, I'm going to be kind enough to ask you one more time, what's your name?"

Kim's threats made you uneasy and fearful. You should've expected her to have a short temper simply based off of the day you had with her today. If there was going to be any chance of escaping this giantess now, you were going to have to get her to calm down and get on her good side, no matter how dehumanizing it was going to be.

"Okay, my name's not Jim anymore..." you forfeited to Kim. Her anger turned back into a possessive, dominating grin. She knew she was going to be able to break you.

"Then what is it?" she asked, returning to her seductive demeanor.

"It's... I... I don't know..." you felt like crying. How on Earth were you going to make it through this?

"No... I think you do know," Kim spoke softly, almost reassuringly. You looked her in her upside-down eyes and she made a kissy face at you, until you realized she was giving you a hint by mimicking your new body with her puckered lips.

"I... I guess..." you sighed in defeat, which only caused more of Kim's rank gas to exit through you. "Call me 'Asshole"."

"Hmmmm..." Kim said as she pondered your answer. "You know, I don't think that's good enough. I know plenty of assholes already, and I wouldn't want to get confused, thinking someone was talking about you. How about something like..." Kim racked her mind to think of an extra humiliating and dehumanizing name, until her gurgling gut inspired her. "... Pooper. Yeah, that's you're name now, Pooper!"

You closed your eyes in frustration. "Fine... I guess you can call me that."

Kim closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. "Mmmmm, that's good to hear, Pooper. Now, just so that we don't forget our places, I want you to address me as Mistress Kim. You understand, Pooper?" She asked and looked back at you. You opened your mouth to agree, but more flatulence was all that came out. Kim laughed. "Sounds like you do. It also sounded like you had something important you wanted to tell me. What was it, Pooper?"

Humiliated, you tried to look away from Kim, but your limited landscape was either her face or her butt, so you chose the former. "Mistress Kim, I need your help. I-" Just then you were cut off by what first felt like a fart, but soon plugged up your mouth in to something a hundred times more pungent.

"Oh shit, it's time!" Kim stood straight up, smashing you back into her depths and clenching your mouth shut. Her gut made a loud gurgling noise that was signaling a universal sign: It was time to shit.

Kim's New Pooper (Part 2) by revival45

Clenching her ass tight, Kim rushed from her bedroom to her bathroom. The moment she had been anticipating all night was about to happen, and it thrust her back into an elated, sexed up mood. She was about to shit through her newly transformed anus, which only hours ago had been her new coworker she had been instructed to train. Slamming her thick ass onto her porcelain throne, she kept your mouth clenched tightly shut, as she still planned for some masturbatory foreplay before starting her massive dump. "I certainly picked quite the perfect name, Pooper." Kim failed to miss a chance to humiliate you further, as each extra twist of her dominatrix knife only made her hotter and hotter.

Underneath Kim's plump caboose, your mind was breaking as you lost control of your body. You feared this outcome, but never really expected Kim to be so cruel as to use you as her poopchute. You never imagined you'd come across someone so willing to treat another person so horridly, but you realized that Kim no longer saw you as human. Maybe she never had, but as she took control of your mouth and forced it shut around a dense, disgusting log, you knew it didn't matter what she used to think of you. All that mattered now was the fact that she was going to use you to dispel the waste from her bladder. Not only that, but she was going to get off to it.

Is there any coming back from this? you solemnly wondered while mentally retching from the overpowering earthy taste that was burning your mouth. A part of you wanted to be optimistic, but as Kim lowered you above a pool of water and you heard a trickle of urine start flowing out of the giantess, you knew that any hope was foolish. Not even the sharp ammonia smell of her piss could take away from the taste of her shit, and it made you envious that you couldn't be trapped as her crotch, or even left floating in the bowl. Looking around your environment, you noticed a few small stains here and there, easily missable by a standard-sized human. You wondered about the shits that Kim had dumped in order to make those. Would yours be any better?

Planting her feet firmly on her small bathroom rug, Kim circled her fingers in varying paces around her areolas. Mixed with the knowledge of your torture, it didn't take long for her to lose control of her crotch and begin pissing, making way for a more intimate wetness to occur next. Not wanting to get too dirty, she bent forward to grab a piece of toilet paper to wipe her pee away, and as she did she let some gas hiss its way around her incoming dump and out your mouth. Clenching you fully closed again as she began wiping, Kim teased, "I bet you'll never complain about me tooting ever again after this." She dropped her soiled sheet into the bowl, then closed her thick thighs around her hand as she began lightly fingering herself.

Unable to do anything but suffer, you watched the toilet paper float in the now yellow pond below you. You closed your eyes and wished internally that you could somehow wake up from this nightmare or trade places with the crumpled sheet, but it was in vain. You prayed to any and all gods you could think of, begging for mercy. But there was no salvation. The only thing that was changing was that Kim’s poop was building up more and more in her bladder, to the point where it was even starting to spread your mouth open despite Kim's resistance.

Kim felt this too, and began reeling in ecstasy from the dense log that was starting to prairie-dog. Groping herself harder and penetrating her vagina with her finger rhythmically, she knew she had waited long enough and began to weaken her sphincter's grip on itself. As she did, another bout of atmospheric pressure slid around the turd and out your mouth. You didn't have enough time to taste the extra rankness it carried as your mouth began choking on a wide log of shit. You thought for a moment that you might actually choke and die, becoming free from this hell, but Kim's body was flushing fresh blood and nutrients into you, sustaining your life. She really had a complete hold of you, and she didn't even realize it.

Your mouth stretched further and further, causing the log to slide out at an ungodly slow rate. It'd take your body a few seconds to stretch itself, then more poop would come out at a wider girth, causing your body to take its time in stretching again. This horrid cycle was not even a minute for the pleasured giantess, but each second felt like an hour to you. The big dump forced its clay like matter onto every inch of you, invading all of your wrinkly anal folds. The heat coming from it made the skin of your lips scream in agony, and the taste of the fecal substance that slid over them was amplified tenfold. Aside from the intestinal squelching of the next dump in line, you could make out the sexual moaning of your beautiful host up above, who was approaching an orgasmic bliss. "You like that, Pooper?" Kim screamed out in between exasperated moans. "I've got... plenty more where that came from... you little bitch!"

Grunting and flexing, Kim's bladder shot the log you had been choking on for so long out of your mouth violently, where it slammed into the dirty water below. You screamed as she did it, causing another windstorm of flatulence to tumble out behind it. With her thick thighs completely sealing the toilet shut, you quickly noticed how much worse the smell was becoming. Her massive turd had coiled up into a huge pile of shit that wasn't even able to be covered up by the water, causing more stink and heat to generate in the fecal chamber. Before you could scream for help though, a familiar force made its way through your throat, and you soon found yourself choking on another turd. I just want this to end! you cried internally as Kim began dispensing log number two.

Kim was beginning to climax, thanks to the euphoria that came from her stretched anus. Rubbing her clit and erect nipple as fast as she could now, she began forcing her bowels empty to get more pleasurable sensations at her backdoor. She felt her pooper spread open and closed as log after log began tumbling out of her. She began farting up a hurricane that remained isolated in her toilet, and dumped out shits that were becoming less dense and log-like. Mushier, wetter poops were water-falling out of your mouth, contributing to the massive pile that was getting closer and closer to you. "This is all you are, Pooper!" Kim screamed in a strained pleasure while slapping her huge ass that was spilling over the toilet rim. "This sexy body is your home now. It's your life now! You understand, Pooper?"

Kim screamed in pleasure as the last of her shit was evacuated through you. Reaching her climax, she continued to finger herself until she cooled down from her orgasmic high. As she did, you heard her breathe heavily while you stared at the mountain of shit below you. The bowl was now completely covered in brown that you had spewed out. Your eyes burned and your mouth tingled in numbness. The warm stench that enveloped the bowl was burned into your mind. Kim's waste was all you could see, breathe, and taste. The woman had set out to torture you, and more than any woman you had ever met before, Kim had done it. Complete and total domination was what she had over you. Anything else you would experience in your life would pale in comparison to the endless shit that lay before you.

Hanging upside down, completely broken, you didn't even notice it as Kim burped a final, pathetic pfft through you. Or rather, you burped it out for your mistress. Compared to the hell you just went through, it wasn't even a blip on your radar.

The mental humiliation. The physical degradation. The biological transformation. The fecal violation. It was all becoming too much for you to handle... you just thought today would be a normal day where you start a job as a lifeguard.

A Permanent Addition to Kim's Ass (Part 1) by revival45

Sitting on her newly filled toilet, Kim was panting, still partially entranced by her self-inflicted orgasm.  She smiled to herself; never before had she been so pleased by someone, yet a minuscule squishy person had just introduced her to a new realm of pleasure.  Taking a deep breath, she relished in the smell of her waste, knowing the earthy stench was nothing but pure hell for her new asshole.  This is something else, she thought to herself, and it's only just started.  Feeling a pitiful toot come out of her victim, Kim knew she couldn't stop the torture.  She knew how cruel it was, but the pleasure she got from it was too good to sacrifice willingly.  And the best part was that there was nothing anyone could do to stop her, especially you.


Still mentally petrified by the whole experience, you didn't even notice it as Kim stood up until a soft white sheet was dragged over you.  Realizing Kim was wiping you, you pulsed out at the two-ply, hoping somehow it would wipe you away with the remainder of Kim's poop.  But it was quickly dragged away, and you watched in defeat as it was dropped in the toilet.  Despite it being flushed away with a mountain of Kim's shit, you were envious that it was free of the giantess.  Kim's cheeks then closed in on you, and you felt your host move to a different room.  As she stepped, they wrung you tight and you became aware of the fact that Kim had done a rather crappy job of wiping, as fecal slime was rubbed all over your wrinkly mouth.  Christ, I'd give anything for a shower, you thought to yourself.


Shortly after, your fleshy prison opened back up and you were greeted to Kim's upside down face.  She was finally going to talk to you again!  Initially, your first instinct was to yell, but your mind held you back, as you became afraid of what other punishments Kim could have in store for you.  You watched as she eyeballed you over and scrunched her nose up in disgust.  "Whew!  Christ, Pooper, you reek!"  Even still, she was still taking every chance she could to humiliate you.


"Kim, please... I-" You began speaking until Kim took control of your mouth and flexed her anus shut.


"Uh-uh," the beautiful giantess interrupted you.  "That's not how you address your Mistress, is it, Pooper?"  You watched her eyes look away as she reached for something, before she brought it into your field of vision.  It made a crinkling noise, and you recognized it as some sort of wrapper.  She held it up to the mirror, where you were forced to read it upside down and reflected.  After a second, you deciphered it with fear: FIBER+ BAR.  Kim began unwrapping it, still clenching you shut.  She was already preparing for her next trip to the bathroom!  Bringing the food to her mouth, she began seductively licking it, before finally unclenching and returning control to you.


As quickly as you could, you yelled, "Forgive me, Mistress!  Please, I'm sorry!"  Kim stopped licking and smiled, before directing her gaze back to her brown eye.  She could tell she was breaking you already.  It was quite the energizing confidence boost; more than any number of horny male gazes or jealous women's stares could ever supply.


"That's better.  Now tell me, what is your name?"


Your body clenched up as you realized just how much Kim's torture was getting to you.  Never before had you been so tortured and dehumanized, and now she was making you abandon your name for your new role.  "Mistress please... I just want to go home..."


Kim smiled deliciously, secretly hoping you would fight her will a bit longer.  "Wrong answer," she said before eagerly biting in to her fiber bar.  As she did, you screamed for her to stop, but it was drowned out by more flatulence bubbling out of your orifice.  Within 10 seconds she had devoured the bar and swallowed it, before moving her hand and creating another crinkling noise.  "Oh look, a whole box of fiber bars!  These really are just too delicious to pass up."


Her threats were too much for you to resist anymore.  You had just gone through hell, and you were now willing to do anything to keep that from happening again.  "Pooper!  My name is Pooper!  I'm your asshole, Mistress Kim.  Please forgive me, I'll never question you again!  PLEASE JUST PUT DOWN THE FIBER BARS.  I'LL DO--"


BRRRRRFFFTTTT


An extra long and extra loud fart cut you off, but Kim had heard you and closed her heavenly eyes.  "That's better, Pooper.  Do you have anything else you want to say?"


Unsure of what your host was going to do next, you let your anxious mind take over and reveal your entire hand.  "I'm your Pooper, Mistress.  B-b-but... If you choose to be so kind to me, I-I-I think there might be a way to get me out of here... We just have to hurry!”  You watched her stare at you, almost emotionlessly.  The coldness in her eyes made you tremble in fear, and you saw her look back at her fiber bar and begin licking her lips.  "B-b-b-but... do you think we could just take a shower or something first?  I still taste... er, smell bad..."


Kim smiled and let out a deep sigh.  "Oh, what the hell, Pooper.  I guess I'll throw you a bone and clean you up a bit more.  In fact, for being such a good sport about everything, I might just be willing to find it in my kind heart to listen to your plan a little bit more."


"R-really, Mistress?" You eyes lit up for the first time since becoming trapped.  However, Kim then stood back up, sealing you into a familiar fleshy darkness.


Fully intent on keeping you forever, Kim grabbed a new fiber bar and began unwrapping it.  "Well, maybe I will at the end of the week.  I've just got a few days off coming up, and would hate to waste them in some doctor's office.  That'd just be sooo annoying," she said right before biting into her second fiber bar.  Gotta make sure I buy more of these in case he tries to act up again... she thought to herself before exiting her bedroom.

A Permanent Addition to Kim's Ass (Part 2) by revival45

A few days had passed since you had fused with Kim's anus.  In that short amount of time, you had grow used to the smell and taste of Kim's rancid, seemingly endless gas.  You didn't have much of a choice otherwise, but Kim's regular massive dumps were so much worse that you preferred the lesser of two evils.  The giantess had spent a majority of her week relaxing at home, where she'd spend hours binging awful reality shows while gorging on huge amounts of food.  She'd still make an effort to exercise, and her high-intensity workouts drowned you in sweat and jostled you endlessly, leaving you especially nauseous and disoriented.  At night, she finally relinquished her bowels into her poor toilet bowl, masturbating just as intensely as she had during your first night with her.  It was embarrassing, but worse than that was how quick Kim was to assure you that you had nothing to worry about, as nobody knew where you were, let alone was coming for you.


The long days spent trapped in Kim's rear were mostly boring, when not disgusting.  Kim couldn't be bothered to talk directly to you all day, so most of your time was spent in isolation, where you'd wait for a fart to bubble out of your mouth and stimulate you in at least some way.  Believe it or not, you were having a harder time with the boredom than the gas.  It was a daunting experience, but you continued to play along with her game, knowing that eventually Kim would take you to the doctor.  At least, that’s what she had promised you every night after she'd dump ungodly turds through you, and her promise was the only thing that was giving you hope.


Today seemed to be the day, as you could tell from deep inside Kim's booty that she was currently driving.  Knowing it was the end of the week, you began to feel elated, despite the fact that Kim's entrapment was causing you to grow weaker and weaker.  Each day your mouth was a little harder to open, and your speech was starting to lend itself to more flatulence than it had at the start of the week.  When you communicated this to Kim, she only laughed, but would always conclude the night by saying, "You'll be home soon."


You heard Kim say a few things to people in the outside world, but were struggling to make out any of the specifics through her bassy butt.  Eventually though you heard Kim open and close a door, and knew salvation was going to be at hand soon when Kim began stripping.  Kim then bent over and spread her cheeks open, giving you a chance to see the room for yourself.  As your eyes adjusted to the brightness, you were confused.  This room wasn't a doctor's office... but it did look vaguely familiar.  "Mistress Kim, where are we?  This doesn't look like a doctor's office."


Kim began laughing cruelly out loud.  "Of course it's not a doctor's office!  It's the tanning salon."


Your heart sank as you heard those last two words.  Screaming in fear, some gas came out of your mouth before you could speak.  BBBRRR-- "b-b-but Mistress, you said you'd take me to the doctor if I behaved!"


Standing up and turning on her tanning bed, Kim was still laughing.  "Yeah, I guess I did, hahaha.  But you've just done such a great job back there this week, that I figured I'd reward you in a way that benefits both of us.  Another hour in here, and we'll both look even sexier than before.  You'll really be right at home!"  Kim put on her sunglasses and crawled in to the tanning bed, while you screamed out more flatulence furiously.  "Come on Pooper, calm down.  You know what I'll do if you don't quiet down."


"But Mistress, if you do this, it might not be possible for me to ever escape!" you cried out, having to close your eyes as Kim spread her cheeks open.


"Why would you want to escape, Pooper?  This is your home now!"  Kim continued laughing.  "Now get comfortable, we gotta make sure my butt looks perfect!  Or rather, our butt!”


Farting in defeat, you lie helplessly as you begin to feel yourself bake more and more into your host.  Hearing your host moan in pleasure, you sank deeper into her anus, knowing you were never going to get out now.  For better or worse, Kim's ass was your new home.


****


Years passed, at least, that was what you assumed.  There was no way for you to keep track of time now, as you were nothing more than Mistress Kim's asshole now.  Enough time had passed that you were no longer upset or saddened by your existence.  It simply was your life, and you accepted it.  You had made peace with being Mistress' anus, having gotten used to not only her gas but even her poop.


The rank smell and awful taste had surprisingly grown on you, though you suspect that this was something that came with your new role.  Lots of changes had happened to you gradually since Mistress kidnapped you.  After several more trips to the tanning salon, you were fully identical to Mistress' skin tone, and your body looked just like her original pucker.  Your mouth had long been gone, instead traded in for a sphincter that Mistress controlled for you.  It was far too important and powerful a muscle for you to handle, but you knew Mistress thought of you often, as she would blossom it in and out for you in between farts and shits.


A few greasy ass hairs had even sprouted on you, further trapping you within Mistress, though by now, you didn't even dream of leaving her.  You were actually honored to have been chosen by Mistress for such an important role, and thankful that you were a part of such a beautiful rear.  A part of you wished that you were still able to communicate with her, but every now and then she would acknowledge you by admiring you in the mirror or teasing you.  Of course, since you no longer could control your mouth, you had lost the ability to speak, causing Mistress to check in on you less and less frequently.


Your primary source of stimulation had been what it always had been: the end product of Mistress Kim's digestive process.  You welcomed it though, as her farts and poop were your primary company.  Dispelling her turds was a job you took great pride in, especially since Mistress still took such a great sexual pleasure in it every single night.  She'd speak and degrade you while stroking herself, but most of what she said was lost on you as you'd be too focused on savoring her dump.


"You really grew into this role well, Pooper.  It's like you were born for this; destined to be part of an ass as perfect as mine," she said to you one night in the mirror.  Her beautiful smiling face made you feel happy, and was the only image you could picture in your mind other than wedged panties or a toilet bowl.  "It's too bad you can't talk anymore, I'd love to know what you're thinking.  How much of you is 'Pooper' now, and how much of 'Jim' is left?"  It was nice of Mistress to pay attention to you, but you couldn't quite understand what she was talking about when she referred to 'Jim'.  Was that someone she used to know?


Looking closely at you, Mistress continued speaking.  "It's a good thing I can still make out your eyes, even with how much I've tanned you over.  Otherwise, I'd be worried that you weren't back there anymore, haha!"  She laughed to herself, relishing in how absurd it would be for you to be detached from her now after all this time.  "Of course, if you somehow did fall off now, I doubt you'd live very long.  You need me, Pooper, a LOT more than I need you, I bet."


You knew her final tease had truth in it, as your body thrived off the nutrients that Mistress' body was kind enough to supply you with.  Without her, you'd be nothing.  But with Mistress, you could fulfill your role as her anus better than anyone else possibly could.  You were her Pooper, and judging by the rumbling coming from Mistress' stomach, you were about to have you time to shine.

End Notes:

Like I said, this was originally a commission for Bronzehawkz on writing.com.  Had I realized the original rules for Someone's interactive, I probably would have just posted it here to avoid the issue of it being posted and removed in the first place.  Regardless, you'll be able to find it here now.


Hope y'all enjoyed it :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11122