Rapture grow by classified
Summary:


Two siblings in collage lived together until one day vehicle’s
impacted during rush hour. The following moment, truth of existence
itself brought them into a parallel world. This world had yet to
industrialize, but dragons, wizards and finally giantesses were
dominate over the human population. However the adventurers faced an
even greater unexpected threat. Will the siblings be able to survive
in this world of the sword and unknown powers?


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 8182 Read: 5977 Published: November 08 2021 Updated: November 08 2021

1. To another world? by classified

2. Survival by classified

To another world? by classified
Author's Notes:

This is what I came up with after binge watching too much another world anime.

Hope it's an enjoyable read.

Lucas having just turned 21 rejoiced in buying wine to get wasted with his younger sister Roxy. Though he wouldn't consider himself anything special Lucas knew his sister was popular for a reason. The young blonde had a smoking body defined by her tight ass, abundant chest and hourglass figure. Making things even better was the fact both of them shared an inmate desire. It was purely a mistake of Lucas that his sister ever found out about his fetishes. At first he cursed leaving his laptop unlocked while using the bathroom.


Now though he loved talking to her about his giantess fetish and how much he really wanted a woman to swallow a tiny man alive. It to him was the height of degrading a human life. To reduce the value of a person to that of mere food. The power to force a person deep within the most foul horrific pit the body has. The power to trap them and seal their fate forever. The power to strip away everything a person was.


And sharing this with his own blood related sister made it even more filthy just like how he loved it. Laying his head on her belly was pure bliss as he heard the gurgling pumping of her guts. Deep down if he could be swallowed alive his sister's stomach would be the most tantalizing. Even if he was digested it could be chucked up to correcting a long standing mistake at birth where he got flesh and genes meant for his beautiful sister that had one hell of an awe inspiring figure.


Not that Lucas wanted death of course because ideally he would get to be swallowed alive by hot girls over and over again. Though getting to masturbate with his sister in the same room merely days ago for the very first time was the most realistic height to his sexual desire getting fulfilled. Even so he hungered for more. He would sell whatever it took, sacrifice his arm, leg or even if he died Lucas in the fine depths of his inner soul yearned for the experience.


“Look bro I know masturbating together was hot, but there are some things we can’t ever do. Like sex is never gonna happen. Ever!” Roxy remarked out of the blue as she leaned back in her chair.


His sister's intoxication fueled words blurting out snapped Lucas back into the situation. To him seeing her this loose was quite entertaining. However the fact it was a public restaurant caused quite the stir. To put it mildly as people mumbled to themselves about how society had degraded even more.


Grinning wide Lucas chuckled as he truthfully didn’t care what others thought of him. In this city it was unlikely any of them would ever cross again. However as his sister became even more effected by the next round of intoxicating red fluids Lucas pulling the glass away from the other end of the table said, “That’s more than enough. We can’t have the whole city know our business you know. It would kill your reputation and confirm mine deserves to be dead.”


“B-B-B-UU-T I……..can take……...A-A-A…….not…….ther” Roxy slurred before belching.


Waving their waitress Lucas said, “Nope you are done and so am I.”


“Did you let her drink what you ordered?” The waitress questioned clearly not amused at the situation.


“Just lay off and give me the damage.” Lucas quipped before draining the last of the wine from his glass.


Seeing the bill Lucas paid in cash leaving only a dollar tip and only left a tip at all because he wasn’t going to wait around to get his change back. Then helping his sister Lucas held her hand while leaving the restaurant. The Udrive he ordered pulled up to pick them up. It was just a modest no thrills black car and the driver simply a man in his 30’s. However upon getting in something appeared off. Lucas couldn’t put his finger on why. It was simply a chill down his spine, a stray thought of getting into a wreck and the sinking of an icky pit in his gut.


Seated together in back the siblings began to settle in as the driver then went onto the crazy jam packed highway. A speed limit of 55, a narrow set of 3 lanes each direction and what seemed to be enough traffic lights lining the path forward to outclass Christmas. It was not a situation Lucas was enviousness of and pitied those keeping the focus to survive the onslaught dominating the roadway with traffic.


Stuck at one long cycling light the driver pulled a packet from his glove compartment. His hand trembled on the wheel and then he coughed. Then a fine amount of white powder spilled onto the center console.


Lucas was in shock as light turned from red to green then finally yellow. While driver moved forward as the few cars in front of him allowed. Soon enough it was clear. Both the intersection and what the driver just did as Lucas yelled, “Drugs while driving are a hell no from me! You pull over and let us out right fucking now!


The brakes slammed, the car swerved before halting in the middle of the intersection and then bright lights flashed. They were from an 18 wheeler. It was just over. No screaming nor even a look of horror. Because that next moment the force of nature traveling over 60mph snuffed out their existence. It was simply done in a moment. The old humble car just didn’t have a chance to withstand the impact of the massive truck and it’s overwhelming kinetic energy.


“Welcome to reincarnation limbo. All rankings are final. Meet your life worker to negotiate the terms of your next life.”


It was a voice that came from everywhere and yet no where at the same time. Lucas opened his eye’s to what seemed like a massive bank. The unmistakable sign read “reincarnation limbo – next life bank”. This place otherwise was fairly bare with only a handful of structures and many people resting on the ground much like the homeless he would pass over in downtown. Looking around there wasn’t much else as trees, grass or even stars seemed to be missing. It was just a blank gray almost clay like texture under his bare feet keeping him rooted on what he believed was the ground.


Then Roxy just popped into existence from thin air. Just simply being here gave him the chills but then seeing this and then next seeing the guy that drove them pop into existence about snapped the last fiber of his calm being. Grabbing the drug addict that drove them Lucas yelled, “What the fuck did you do to me! What drugs did you give us you sick fuck!”


The drug addict simply pushed Lucas away and ran into the bank shoving other people to the side as he did so. Grabbing his dazed sister Lucas ran in after the man demanding he explain this place. However the sight inside caused him to pause as the lines kept looping around the place like a maze. Lucas couldn’t make heads or tails of it.


“New arrivals wait in section A for processing.”


Looking around for an intercom Lucas flustered until his sister began shouting.


“What the hell! What the fuck happened! How did we get here!” Roxy yelled into the crowd that mostly seemed to view this as normal.


Grabbing her Lucas said, “It’s gotta be drugs!”


“Yeah no shit!” Roxy exclaimed, “This loony place ain't real! It can’t be!”


“Get the fuck over it like the rest of us! You both are dead!” A rude man shouted in line like he heard this for the millionth time and had finally heard it enough.


“What? Everyone here is alive! Dead people don’t walk around!” Lucas shouted with a voice dripping with fear as other people around seemed to accept the rude man’s statement without so much as a raised eyebrow.


“You and the bitch just shut up, go to section A and leave us the fuck alone!” The rude man snapped back with a twitch in his eye.


“What is section A?” Roxy asked looking for it carefully.


Without a word spoken the rude man pointed to a bland sign labeling the section. He then blinded into the crowded line as though nothing had taken place. It was nearly eerie for the siblings as they walked toward the small booth. The line while shorter happened to be long enough for them to quickly grow bored. An emotion they least expected when told they are dead like it’s normal in this weird forsaken place. Nether the less it became the dominating emotion as time melted into a blur.


“Next is Lucas!” An old woman shouted from behind a plain dull white counter.


Approaching the desk Lucas sat down before he asked, “Is this really happening? What’s the deal here?”


Clearing her throat the old woman stated, “You died at a traffic intersection due to the impairment of the transportation operator. Because of this sudden death inflected by another while so young the terms of reincarnation are quite flexible. What can be done has already been decided by the ranking algorithm. Your ranking is grade A sub prime, but I can not disclose the fine details that factored into your final ranking as the system is a black box. Mainly so that beings don’t attempt exploiting this in the next life. This however only applies in cases where keeping memory is allowed. The most safe world choices forbid memories being retained. Before we come to settle on the terms for your next life do you understand there is no forced compulsion to reincarnate and you have the alternative choice to remain in limbo?”


“You just threw a ton of info at me! Like how the fuck is telling me my choices are to reincarnate or remain in this gray hell hole not a mother fucking compulsion to work with you!” Lucas shouted as he struggled for a moment to process this situation as it sunk in deeper.


“Sir we have a lot of people here and just accepting it will be much easier. This life management branch services all humans on earth, on Hex prime and Nova Four.” The old woman replied bored in tone as this reaction had played out countless times before her eye’s already.


Bending forward Lucas asked, “Where the hell are Hex Prime and that Nova place?”


“Both are in different universes that are much like the one you came from. And yes the muli-verse is real. Reality as you understand it is simulated. It was designed and created by beings that existed in a static always existing universe. The system is now managed by software working with select members of the simulated as it was intended to be.” The old woman answered as she moved paper together.


“Hey! Can I be reincarnated in the same place as my brother?” Roxy pined standing at the desk as though this simply was a normal question.”


“It’s not uncommon for people to be reincarnated together under the condition of your deaths. Incest among humans for instance often is a result of lovers desiring to be reincarnated into the same family. Telling married humans that often causes them to rethink their request, but a high number of them decide it’s worth the risk to keep that important person in their next life.” The old woman replied clearly amused at how she planned on answering the question.


“Wait did I marry Roxy my sister in my past life!” Lucas spat as he didn’t like the look on the old woman’s face.


Laughing Roxy waited a moment before she added, “No way! I would totally remember something like that!”


“On earth it’s forbidden to allow memory transfer. You would need to select a less safe world that allows for memory retention in the terms. To answer your question more directly, you both are newly created and lived your first life unlike most others.” The old woman spoke as she placed a pile of documents on the counter.


“So how does this all work? Do we just keep living a new life each time we die or is there more to this afterlife business?” Lucas asked as he got sucked into the concept of living a new life over and over.


The old woman then sighed, “Right. So those that live more than 10 life reincarnations are normally deleted from existence or remain here in limbo. The number used to be much higher, but as the overall population has grown so too has the load upon the system. So you can expect nine more life reincarnations before deletion from existence. The wait time to reincarnate also increases each time factoring in your ranking with the system.”


“What does deletion from existence mean? How is that different from this limbo place?” Roxy asked as curiosity got the better of her.


“I know you both are atheist so fundamentally it means what you believed death is would happen.” The old woman replied monotone free of much expression.


Hearing all this settled the matter. Lucas had decided and said, “Okay I think we both want to be reincarnated together in the same place and I want to remember the life I lived on earth!”


“Me too! It wouldn’t be any fun if I don’t remember my first life! Roxy chimed in going with the flow.


The legalistic documentation was a blur to both of them. It was explained they couldn’t remember limbo and would only remember their past life. This world they settled on had magic, monsters and was rated to be a higher risk to live in. Quality of life was considered to be quite poor for most people living on it. Some finer details were kept confidential as the system couldn’t allow them to know too much about the world or what life they would be given. They were told that their gender would remain unchanged and that everyone is always reincarnated into a sentient being. Per an extra provision they were allowed to be teleported as young adults into the next world instead of being reborn from square one.


Believing this was their best path Lucas followed by his sister Roxy signed the document’s in red ink. Then a flash of light engulfed them both. Because now their life was flashing before their very eyes. It was a scary gut twisting sucker punch. Both wondered if the next life really would be waiting for them. If this was the right choice.

End Notes:


Survival by classified

Finding himself suddenly taking in a warm sun and cool breeze Lucas panicked. How did this happen and why his brain racked as the memory of limo refused to surface. Other than life flashing before his eye’s this didn’t make sense. If he was in the hospital why did this feel so real. Then a chilling thought entered his mind. What if he died?


The answer came forth naturally and it caused chills. Remembering what happened there was no way anyone survived. That bastard killed them recklessly. He was stuck in this place because a man needed his fix. A damn crack head killed them and that’s when he shouted for his sister. Looking in every direction Lucas hoped she wasn’t here. That somehow or some way she was alive. This situation was plain scary as hell.


Then a boom followed by a loud voice snapped his attention. It was Roxy’s face, but she was towering over him like an actual giantess. This couldn't be real. This had to be the result of getting wasted. Yet he decided this felt too real to dismiss outright.


“Hey Roxy!” Lucas yelled at the top of his lungs.


Looking down at what made that sound it clicked for Roxy as she realized the trees weren’t tiny. She was the one that was big. This was it she was a giantess just like she had role played. A massive grin swept across her face as she bent down and easily plucked her tiny brother off the ground.


“This is so cool! I can’t believe it! Did we die and go to heaven!” Roxy chirped as she looked at her brother dressed like some 15th century day laborer.


Lucas stared at Roxy for other reasons. She didn’t have one shed of clothing covering her body that towered at least 200 feet high. Being this close to her deadly cute face only made things worse as her moist lips tempted him. He only snapped back to reality because what happened before flooded his mind and it forced him to answer, “I think we actually died Roxy. This might be some kind of reincarnation.”


“What are you crazy! This is some weird feels real dream!” Roxy laughed before she licked her lips.


Seeing that look on her face really turned Lucas on, but he knew this wasn’t simply one of his more realistic dreams. This was far too real. He needed to refute her and therefore said, “None of my dreams ever felt this real. Not even when drunk or that stupid time I tried mushrooms. We need to figure this world out.”


“Or you could slide down my throat and worship me from the inside.” Roxy giggled as she licked her lips and opened her mouth wide.


Lucas knew she totally ignored him. Roxy could act like an airhead sometimes. She got lost in passion more easily than Lucas would have ever known before watching her masturbate. This situation must have really turned her on and it was really pulling at Lucas. If he could just accept the dream narrative and let her swallow him alive then finally he would have what he wanted. Then he could become a part of her forever as destiny now called out to him. To be her food and broken down into nutrients that would fill out her firm tight ass or maintain her bombshell rack.


“Cat got your tongue little bro? Why can’t you just feed yourself to me like you always wanted?” Roxy unashamed got down on her knees and with Lucas in hand pushed it against her open mouth.


The temperature was rising as her moist hot breath washed over his entire body and his pecker hardened up. Looking into the inviting pink cavern Lucas really wanted to give into his wild urges. He wanted to feel her suck on him, toy around with his helpless tiny body and then finally end it with a massive unforgiving gulp. The idea of clawing inside her throat as muscles outside her control forced him into the depths of her body left him chilled.


Yet he replied, “I know this is a massive turn on and doesn’t make sense, but this isn’t a dream. I can’t give in to my desires when I don’t know what just happened.”


Frustrated Roxy began touching her moist lips and breathed heavily, “I feel like a predator. Something inside me needs to eat you. If you won’t jump in…………. I’ll force you down.”


“You think I’m scared of being eaten! I’m scared that you will be alone! I’ve had my fair share of wet dreams and this shit ain’t it Roxy! This right now is real damn it!” Lucas yelled at her like she was a spoiled child.


Snapped and then whacked by those harsh statement’s Roxy cried. Fear came to mind along with a massive flood of embarrassment. Blushing as her face turned away Roxy whispered, “I don’t understand. Didn’t I get stupid drunk. This stuff doesn’t really happen.”


“We got into a car with some drug addict and his poor driving clearly killed us. Now it seems like the universe or whatever has given us a 2nd chance here like this.” Lucas replied like he was just chill with everything about dying and the afterlife.


“How can you be so sure? Couldn’t we be in the hospital instead?” Roxy questioned as the sun beat upon her bare skin.


“There was no way we survived. An 18 wheeler hit us at full speed with a side impact to the car. It was over in a blink of an eye for me.” Lucas replied oak like in firmness as he saw the fear building in her eyes.


With only plains of grass and trees around Roxy wondered how they were going to make it outside civilization. It finally began to click. This was real, he was small and she was big, but what about the rest of the world. Were the trees only coming up to her waist a sign she really was a giantess or were they simply saplings. Pulling herself together she asked, “Fine you convinced me, so what now?”


“We need clean water, food and then shelter. Hopefully there is a river or lake near here as we need that first.” Lucas replied getting very serious about the situation.


Getting up Roxy carried her brother in her hand like a toy. She then began walking hoping she could spot water easier than her small brother could. Embarrassed at being naked Roxy pushed forward as bringing it up now seemed foolish. Thinking this was a wet dream takes the number one spot for the most humiliating things Roxy ever experienced.


Then a loud grumble ended the brief silence. Roxy’s belly growled, moaned and then only after briefly settling down roared as hunger pangs came forth. Smiling Roxy giggled, “Bet you loved that pervert. Your sister is big and hungry just like you wanted. Too bad I want a real meal instead of a bug for dinner.”


“Hey I’ve got more meat than some shitty bug!” Lucas pouted before he laughed at how absurd this all was.


“Now you want to be eaten! Before you practically begged me not to! Make up your damn mind!” Roxy teased as she kept her eye’s sharp.


Finally before long of that silly conversation Roxy spotted a river between the trees. It seemed big enough to dip both her hands into and then some. A smile came across her face as her throat yearned for cold liquid to pour down her gullet. Upon a closer look an outline of a wooden bridge gave Roxy a new hope. It was more suited to having Lucas and figures of his stature walk across it than someone like her. In fact if the small homely structure didn’t buckle under her weight upon the first step she would be amazed.


“Shame there’s no river of wine out here, but this will do.” Roxy laughed as she picked up her pace walking toward it.


Something else caught Lucas for his attention. Between the trees there seemed to be makeshift structure’s. Like a camp site near this riverbed. He couldn’t see enough detail to know if they were recent or not. What he did know was both the bridge and camp site were suited for people his size. And that fact started to turn him on. Then a dark thought entered his mind giving him a wicked smile.


Bending over to rest upon the riverbed like a graceful angel Roxy situated herself. Then she carefully placed her brother on the ground. Looking into the less than clear waters she hesitated before dipping her hands into the soft cool flow of the river. Pulling out a cup in her hands Roxy decided to soothe her itching throat. The water easily went down until for a moment she felt something. It tickled just enough to be noticed, but not much else.


Seeing fish jump out of his sister's massive hand before being lifted up with each new sip of water she took Lucas figured some fish were being swallowed too. That warmed him up as he too drank from the river. He was no fan of the taste, but considering it was fresh moving water this was their safest bet. Remaining calm even now was for the best and that included limiting the complaining.


After her fill of water Roxy began feeling grumpy. Being naked in nature wasn’t that fun. She felt like the sun was baking her and still felt hungry. Looking at the trees she grabbed one and uprooted it. Then bringing it up to her face licked the leafs. Revolted more than ever in her entire life Roxy threw the tree and yelled, “What the hell am I going to eat!”


“You could always settle for me.” Lucas suggested teasing her about earlier.


Angry with his dismissive antics Roxy said, “This isn’t funny bro! We need to figure this next part out!”


“You could try hunting for animals like the deer I saw. I can get by on the small frogs I’ve seen hopping around.” Lucas responded causally with a raised brow.


“But deer are so cute! I don’t think I can do it!” Roxy pouted in a girly tone before her stomach let out another growl in protest.


Laughing at the timing Lucas said, “Your stomach clearly disagrees with you.”


Walking off her face expressed 1000 words of anger. The giantess wasted no time looking around for something to catch. This gave Lucas a smirk as he went toward where he spotted the camp site. He didn’t want to tell her because it would turn him on more if she found out without his help. Weird as fuck, but Lucas was a man of culture from time to time about how his fetishes should play out. Besides he wasn’t sure if people were still camping there or not.


His answer came sooner than he expected. In moment's a man shouted, “Who are you? What the hell are you doing near our camp site?”

Turning his head Lucas glimpsed a man in chain link armor wielding a broad sword. Nervously he answered, “I’m Lucas and have no idea where I am. Didn’t know this camp site was still being used.”


The rough 30 something replied, “Our party has been training all day. Our gear including the tents are beat to hell. We don’t take vagrants so beat it or I’ll teach you a very personal lesson.”


“Could you at least tell me where the nearest town is?” Lucas asked causally feeling at ease with what seems to be a normal if perhaps rude guy.


Pointing upstream the rough man answered, “It’s a 3 day trip on foot, but it’s a good town up there. They need adventurer’s like us to clean up the mess in the cave near here. It’s huge and many horrible creature’s dwell inside. At night they raise all hell. If you ever decide to clean up your shitty act you too can contribute to society.”


“What the hell makes you think I’m not contributing to society?” Lucas fired back honestly offended at the remark.


“Only church sucking vagrants wear that shit! And besides just looking at you is enough to tell your a royal fuck up.”


Another man popped in like a shadow and asked, “Hey Dan who is this leach?”


“Lucas is the boy’s name.” Dan answered


His sister might have been naked, but now seeing people react to his clothing somehow being naked seemed like the better deal. It got even worse as a 3rd man entered the picture and said, “Cyria has no need for scum like this! You and your filth keep sucking the church dry for a damn handout while we bust our ass to protect people!”


“Is Cyria what this nation is called?” Lucas asked puzzled over what it refers to.


Laughing the spiteful man replied, “What a fucking retard! He doesn’t even know what the world he lived his entire life on is called!”


“He might have been raised by elf’s. They do call this world by another name.” Dan offered with indifference.


Realizing how unwelcome he was Lucas said, “Thanks for the helpful talk. I’ll take my leave now.”


“Hold it shrimp! Trash like you needs to work for once! In fact I know of a good slave market that would take you and whip your sorry ass into shape!” The spiteful man yelled as he closed in on Lucas.


Dan interjecting this shouted, “I think vagrants are scum too, but enslaving humans is illegal and fucked up!”


“Look he is young and healthy enough to work. I’m not gonna let him keep drifting and taking handouts from the church. We should tie the asshole up and take him with us back in town. I’m sure by then his spirit will be in favor of working like a model productive member of society.” The 2nd man stated before laughing about it.

An argument soon brewed between the men and Lucas decided this meant leaving without another word spoken was most wise. Just when Lucas assured himself of escaping he felt a firm grasp take his arm. Then a knife’s dull edge brushed his neck. With the sharp end the next moment within a hair of his throat. This was terrifying. But then he noticed the trees sway followed by a sound that rumbled though his body.


Seeing a towering figure cast over them all Dan yelled, “Oh shit!”


The massive shadow was shaped like a woman. Having walked up the river a giant woman towered over the group. Her face cringed for a moment before her gaze locked upon them all. The man threatening Lucas dropped his knife and ran like a bat out of hell. The other men armed themselves shouting and yelling.


It was Roxy bending down as she planted her knees in such a way all 5 men were between them. Then Lucas watched as she reached down and grabbed a man. His spear broken as her hand merely enclosed him. That look in her waiting eye’s made Lucas grin. Another man foolishly slashed her leg with a sword and was promptly grabbed.


The swordsman was disarmed by Roxy slamming his body on the ground hard enough to break bones. It was sickening to hear as she left him screaming in agony. Dan then rushed toward her exposed genitals only to be grabbed in the next moment. A loud bellowing growl was followed by Roxy pressing this man again her belly.


“Fuck it I’m starving!” Roxy giggled, “Besides I know a dirty pervert that’s really going to enjoy this!”


Curses, name calling and rage fueled Dan until he looked into the pink abyss of Roxy’s mouth. The way her warm moist breath smelled strongly of mint only added to his fear. Struggling for dear life as he knew what this meant he screamed for help. While being slurped in Dan begged for dear life. A few moment's later Roxy’s face grinned, cheeks blushed and throat flashed. A lump could be seen one moment and gone the next.


“MMMMMMM” Roxy moaned, “Tasty little fighter…..”


The spearman had little time for this world before he found himself lifted up kicking and screaming in her impossible grasp. Going right pass her moist lips into inside her watering mouth. The heat, darkness and bodily sounds bellowing from throat's opening has this poor soul clawing frantically at anything that might spare him. The sudden force of her muscles working together at once to send him on his way utterly steamrolled his useless struggle. Just another lump now headed downward claimed by her body as being mere food.


“You damn monster!” One man charged with his axe and having great speed managed to land two cut’s on Roxy.


“FUCK!” Roxy yelled as she reached down swiftly and grabbed this attacker.


Watching his axe be plucked out of his arms by this hungry towering vixen he cursed the day of his birth. Having his armor get ripped off was painful and being shoved into her waiting maw was gross. Screaming he shouted, “NO! I will not be eaten!”


Watching him get slurped in Lucas grinned at the irony as his sister swallowed him whole. Her sexy powerful throat easily carried the man down just like he was any other lump of food. A total of three grown strong men were trapped in the stomach of his giant beautiful younger sister. Hearing another growl from her belly Lucas knew those men weren’t enough yet.


The last man still standing ran toward the camp site and hid in a tent. It didn’t take much effort before Roxy ripped apart the right fabric dwelling. Both the man and some young woman screamed their heads off. Blocking their escape was cake for a towering giantess. She grabbed one in each hand and brought them near her face. Then she laughed, “Don’t worry! You both will be together forever.”


Watching from the ground Lucas saw Roxy wink at him. Her towering figure then came to rest right near him as her belly now laid on the dirt. Her face nearly took his entire view of the surroundings. Her massive breast rested right in front of him. This was a great front row seat. He wanted to comment, but just watching this was too hot for him to interrupt.


As the man was dangling in front of Roxy’s outstretched tongue the young woman shouted, “Let my husband go!”


Holding the young woman in front of her open maw Roxy dropped the man on her waiting tongue. It retracted right away taking the poor doomed soul into her pink cavern lined with glistening white boulders. Closing her cute lips upon her prey Roxy giggled feeling him struggle. Playing with him now that she wasn’t starving. His body got rolled from cheek to cheek before Roxy began sucking. Pushing him out between her lips caused the married couple cry out for each other before Roxy slurped him back in. Then she worked him toward her itching eager throat and in this position felt resistance to swallowing, but gulped hard enough to force him though her esophagus.


Roxy made sure to open her mouth wide to unquestionably display the lack of her victim's presence. Teasing both of them with her dangling uvula and slick pink tongue as it taunted them over it’s victory. She could feel saliva dripping from the roof of her mouth as it watered for more. With each hot labored breath Roxy felt her entire body heating up as the struggle inside her belly intensified.


“Your……...next” Roxy moaned as she couldn’t stand it any more.


Lucas watched stirring in burning arousal as the young woman screamed, thrashed and kicked before landing inside the massive jaw of his sister's pink cavern. It’s smooth pink walls dripped in clear strands while her tongue quivered and from her throat she giggled. He expected her lips to seal shut, but instead the massive pink serpent raised up. Then it tilted sideways forcing the young woman into one of his sister's cheeks. Grinning as he witnessed the pink monster use it’s tip to dig her out and toying with her some more.


Frighted out of her mind the young woman desperately tried clawing her finger nails into the lumpy pink serpent tormenting her. She couldn’t understand why the man watching this seemed amused. This was horrifying. She didn’t want to die yet gurgling from this monster's throat called for her. Everything in this place was preparing her to be passed down that wet dark hole as merely another chuck of food.


Refusing to give up as sunlight still poured into this jaw of horror the young woman yelled, “HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!”


Feeling the lumpy surface under her quiver gave the young woman chills as fresh unmolested air washed over her from outside. She wanted to just claw out of this place like a wild trapped animal would. To think her dignity would be reduced to that of mere prey fighting, clawing and thrashing to survive. But every time she tried crawling out the pink serpent rose up to press her against the smooth moist roof of her predator’s mouth.


Even with the sun pouring ray’s of light in hope of ever getting out faded. Sobbing as her body felt weak from the struggle the young woman looking right at Lucas begged, “Please don’t let her eat me! I don’t want to die!”


Then her grip started failing as she gradually slid deeper into her predator’s mouth. Suddenly the pink serpent rose up sending her falling into the waiting throat. Screaming as the deafening nauseating wet thundering squish clamped onto her legs. The young woman panicked as she clawed into whatever slimy surface she could reach. In moment's the light went out as another deafening nauseating wet gurgle encased her into a constricting tube.


None of her thrashing mattered now. The young woman’s fate as just another lump of food passing though was sealed. The horror of hearing the deep thundering beat of her predator’s cardio pump was only surpassed by the intensifying gurgling of it’s stomach. Pushing against the slimy flesh surrounding her only elicited a chilling moan from her predator causing her to sob even harder. The non-existent air made her believe the mercy of suffocation might befall her instead of digestion. However a tight pressure as she passed though into the stomach put that hope to rest. Making things worse the moment she entered the entire cramped organic sack rumbled as it pushed air outward.


Impressed by the open mouth swallow Lucas said, “Damn you know how to swallow!”


*BBBRRRRUUUUUPPPPPP *


“And damn they know how to make a girl belch.” Roxy laughed.


Now covered in his sister's spit Lucas wiped his face before he rather excitedly asked, “Can you put me on your belly?”


“You really are a pervert!” Roxy giggled, “But sure I’ll let you hear my stomach work on my food!”


After rolling onto her back Roxy grabbed her rather perverted brother and gently placed him on her flat smooth navel. Then realizing she released a lot of air from her stomach Roxy swallowed a few times. The sensation of them thrashing and struggling in vain for dear life inside her like this was electrifying. And the last thing she wanted was them passing out too early.


Grinning as Lucas knew why she had been swallowing like that as he laid on her warm inviting flesh. Pressing his ear against the flat landscape of her belly Lucas could hear the consent loud grumbling of her bodily digestive process. It bellowed throughout his tiny body even though he wasn’t one of the poor souls being melted alive in acid. Their faint yet audible screams just made this experience that much better. Until now he wasn’t even sure if he could hear those his sister swallowed and the fact he could made this fetish all the better for him.


“Hey sis!” Lucas called out, “They don’t sound like happy campers!”


“Well too bad!” Roxy pouted before she laughed, “Besides they should be grateful my stomach is warmer than a shitty tent.”


Feeling something push up ever though her flesh Lucas replied, “I felt that push! Damn they must really want out!”


“Well I am digesting them alive bro.” Roxy smirked as she basked in her victory still feeling their struggle to escape.


“True enough” Lucas answered before he followed up with a question, “So are you looking forward to seeing what they look like after coming out?”


“That’s sick!” Roxy giggled as the idea of shitting out a pile of skeletons flashed though her mind.


“Well are you?” Lucas teased as he patted her belly for doing a good job.


Feeling her body heat up Roxy blushed as the answer poured from her moistening genitals. Taking deep breaths as her prey’s struggle built up her arousal. Before her hunger mainly compelled her, but now it was the stirring inside her throbbing itching pussy. Trembling as pleasurable chills tingling though her body caused tension.


“I’m just hoping they don’t give me heart burn at the moment.” Roxy dismissed as she placed a hand down on her thigh.


Those words increased the burning arousal within Lucas as he thought about it. The most their ferocious struggle to survive could do is give her a little heart burn. All that kicking, screaming and punching could do is cause a little bile to come up and irritate his sister's throat. Just laying here without being able to touch himself was killing him now.


Yet he didn’t want to climb down from her body. Compromising he kept adjusting himself in a way to grind himself against her navel. Having no underwear with this old style outfit felt wrong until this blissful moment. The soft brown cloth of his pants being the only thing separating his hard on from the smooth skin of his sister's belly.


The blonde giantess found her brother's movement odd until it suddenly clicked inside her mind. He was grinding her while listening to those she swallowed get digested alive. Embarrassed by her own moistened reaction Roxy gently picked Lucas up and placed him near a tree before she admitted, “Okay so we both clearly are thinking the same thing. You can watch me masturbate and beat off yourself, but that’s it you pervert.”


“Squirt good for me you gut slut!” Lucas teased as he embraced just how burning hot this situation was.


Those words stirred in Roxy as she reached for her wet dripping lips between her spreading legs. She couldn't believe the real thing of feeling once strong men slide down her throat would be utterly electric. Utterly obliterating her sense of right and wrong. Waves of pleasure rippled though her even before she fingered herself. As the sensation’s swelling within her built with each movement inside her stomach. Those people’s hopes, dreams and entire future's were now displaced by her swallowing them whole. Their bodies to be melted down into nutrients that would spend the night getting absorbed until only their most useless parts remained to be disposed of in her next bowel movement.


Watching as his sister moaned while fingering herself Lucas couldn’t take it anymore. His pants were off and he was beating off just like she asked. Those doomed souls inside her stomach began their morning as bad ass monster slayers and now their minds, bodies and souls were trapped to be nothing more than a girl’s food. They could have beat the living shit out of him and now they were going to be turned into a pile of his sister's shit.


Embarrassment over being watched caused Roxy to become even more turned on as she thought about her tiny brother getting off on this. On the fact 5 human beings were still fighting to live inside of her in vain. Her body tensed up as her fingers plunged themselves in and out ever quicker in pace. It just kept on building deep inside her as she looked down on her brother knowing this whole time he was watching and they both got off on the same thing. Digging even rougher into her wet swelling pussy Roxy finally screamed as she quickly reached an orgasm. One of the fastest pussy explosions she ever experienced.


Soon after Lucas had a mess of his own to deal with. As his sister's booming moans even after her body finally pushed him over the edge. Even if he couldn't yet have physical connection during times like this he still loved it. And now seeing her cute face thought it was only a matter of time before she would overcome her hang up. As now it shouldn’t be possible to reproduce nor should it matter what other medieval era dwelling fucks thought about them.


Clearing her throat after taking a few more deep breath's Roxy gasped, “Oh god that was……..”


“Hot as fuck” Lucas finished for her as he regained composure and pulled up his pants grinning.


Sitting herself up Roxy rubbed her belly and said, “We need or rather I need to find shelter. It’s getting late.”


Looking around as though something here was big enough to house his giant sister Lucas noticed one man left on the ground. With a smirk Lucas raised a twinkle of his eye before he said, “One is still alive. Better eat him before someone else comes looking around here.”


Without comment Roxy got up and causally plucked the broken man off the dirt. Stripping him of his armor, clothing and weapon before shoving him into her mouth. A bit of cheek smacking to coat him in saliva later Roxy swallowed. Looking at her brother she pouted, “It’s way more fun when they scream and kick on the way down.”


“True” Lucas replied, “But I didn’t want you to waste food when we are still trying to survive out here.”


Causally scooping her brother up Roxy then laughed, “More like you wanted to satisfy your perversions.”


“Whatever you say sis.” Lucas replied as he grinned to himself.


Walking back to the riverbank Roxy said, “Back to that kind of important thing called shelter. I think a big cave might work for me if we or rather I find us one.”


“I can be useful you know even if you are over 200 feet tall!” Lucas replied in a falsely sad tone.


Pressing him against her belly Roxy grinned, “Like as emergency rations if you suck at being a foot slave!”


Hearing this Lucas insisted he could do more and Roxy just kept picking on him. The push-pull teasing was fun as they looked for a cavern. The mountain range seemed promising as the sun crossed under the tree line. After spotting one rather small cave Roxy could only fit a hand into their search appeared to be in vain.


“By the way thanks for the save back there. Those guy’s really had it out for me.” Lucas said out loud as he remembered that he was so mesmerized by Roxy he didn’t properly thank her.


This search was just getting depressing for Roxy yet her brother managed to put a smile on her face. Taunting him a bit she gave her brother a lick then badgered, “Took you long enough! I swear you could learn some manners and gratitude! I could eat you whenever I wanted you know!”


“Aw your so cute when your upset!” Lucas wiping the sticky fluids off his face replied, “Licking me like our dog did as kids!”


Smirking as she pressed her brother against her belly Roxy said, “Don’t push your luck. I’m not in a good mood right now. If I can’t find a place to sleep in tonight your sleeping outside with me.”


Joking aside Lucas knew that sleeping outside would utterly suck. A cave would at least protect them from storms if nothing else. Their chat became more tense as darkness fell upon them. It really seemed hopeless until Roxy at long last spotted a cavern just big enough for her to bend over into. Less space than ideal, but she managed to fit and even rest on the rough cavern floor.


“Hey sis can we go back for those tents?” Lucas asked while rubbing his eye’s.


Petting her belly as the movement within settled down Roxy teased, “I would, but remembered you compared me to the family dog today. So you can suffer tonight along with me in this cold damp cave.”


“Good one sis. Now how about we go grab those tents!” Lucas insisted as he worried she wasn’t joking.


Thinking about how rough sleeping here tonight was Roxy firmly answered, “Not gonna happen! You are going to suck it up and experience sleeping like this with me tonight!”


No matter how much Lucas complained Roxy didn’t budge. As her way of making a concession she let him rest on her belly until the later hours of the night. Both of them struggled to find sleep in this moist cold rocky structure. Not only from the environmental discomfort, but the sexual tension of being together in the same place after the kind of day they experienced. Lucas wisely choose to sleep deeper inside the cavern away from where winds blow over their skin. At some belated point during the star filled hours they finally slumbered.

End Notes:


Hope this chapter was an enjoyable read. Any feedback and reviews are
appreciated.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11117