Short Story - New Mommy by Jessajess99
Summary:

One night while being babysat by his 8 foot tall aunt, Adam's infatuation with her oversized feet gets exposed and nurtured.

Done as a commission!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4541 Read: 19108 Published: November 01 2021 Updated: November 17 2021

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99
Author's Notes:


     “I’ll be back to pick you up around 11, OK?” Adam nodded at his dad and gave him a hug goodbye. 

     “Good luck with your date,” the boy told him, as a pair of soft hands slid over Adam’s shoulders from behind, meeting in the middle of his chest and gently pulling him backwards. Adam’s head slid in right under his aunt’s breasts, before she leaned over the boy to give her brother a quick hug.

     “Thanks again for watching him,” Adam’s dad said, sighing and rubbing his head. “If I couldn’t use you as a babysitter I don’t think I’d be able to afford going out on these dates at all,” he admitted, and his sister laughed.

     “Don’t feel bad, it’s nice to have someone else around the house once in awhile. And soon enough he’ll be too old to need a babysitter anymore!”

     “I’m already old enough,” the frustrated teenager grumbled, “what else is there to know other than how to call 911 if I get hurt?”

     “Everyone your age is so savvy with phones nowadays, I’m sure you knew to dial 911 in an emergency by the time you were 7,” Angela responded, rubbing his chest affectionately. “But does that mean parents should leave their 1st graders home alone whenever they head out?”

     “Well, no, but—“

     “Exactly, it’s about more than that: having common sense and knowing how to think on your feet,” his aunt said, spinning him around to look down at her young nephew. With her boobs so close to his face, he focused all his energy on maintaining eye contact with the attractive 36-year-old blonde, as she smiled at him lovingly. “But you’re already pretty smart, so I’m sure that time’s almost here,” she said, scratching his head and winking at him. He quickly turned away as soon as their little interaction was over, letting out a sigh of relief from having successfully avoided glancing at her cleavage.

     “Anyways, I’ll see you two later,” his dad said, waving at them as he turned to leave. Angela leaned over her nephew again to close the door, before turning around and heading back into her house. Adam swallowed anxiously as he watched his aunt head to her couch. At almost 8 feet tall, she wasn’t just the tallest woman he knew, she was the tallest person he’d ever seen… At such a hormonal age, it had been hard enough for him to avoid looking at her boobs, considering they were practically right in front of his face. And even though he knew she wouldn’t be able to see him since she was turned around, he tried his best to avoid looking at her hips, and watching as her butt swayed from side to side, and wondering how— Shit, he could already feel himself getting hard. But the most difficult thing for young Adam, the thing that he felt would ostracize him if anyone else found out about it, was his unwavering, unshakeable, and relentless infatuation that he had for her feet.

     Being that she was 7'10, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that her feet were more than a foot. Like, literally. They were 16 inches long, literally more than a foot. According to her, there were only a few people in the world whose feet were longer than 12 inches, and she was one of them. As she sat down on her couch and lifted her long, tanned legs onto the sofa, he caught a glimpse of her crimson colored toenails, before she crossed her feet on the cushion with her soles facing him.

     “Adam?” He looked up at his aunt’s face, right above from where her feet were, and his heart started thumping as he realized he might’ve just been caught ogling her. “You gonna come sit down so we can watch the movie together?”

     His eyes darted around, and he swallowed nervously, “Oh, yeah. For sure. Sorry. Just thinking,” he stuttered, and awkwardly made his way over to the living room. Angela stifled a giggle, not wanting to make her nephew feel bad. But he was just so cute when he got fidgety like this. She wasn’t an idiot; she knew how attractive she was, she knew the kind of power she had over her nephew. And she’d known for a while now that he had a thing for her. He didn’t want to admit it of course, which was understandable since they were related. But she was still touched. Considering how long he’d been like this, she wouldn’t be surprised if she'd been his first crush.

     He stopped in front of the couch, looking at her giant feet occupying the seat opposite from her. “Well, are you gonna sit down?” she asked innocently. “You wouldn’t mind having my feet in your lap, right?” Adam knew that if he let that happen, there was no way he’d be able to hide his boner. What would she think of him, being turned on by his own aunt? Would she tell his dad?

     “That’s OK, I can just sit on the floor. I don’t mind. It’s not—I mean I can do it.” He blushed at how cringey he sounded, and she covered her mouth discreetly to keep herself from laughing. “I’m gonna… can I have some ice cream? Do you have any? If you want, my dad could probably pay you back.” He quickly made his way into the kitchen before he could say anything more embarrassing.

     “Adam, don’t worry about it,” she laughed. “There’s Ben & Jerry’s in the freezer. You can put some in a bowl and I’ll finish off the rest.” He did as he was told while Angela tried to find a movie they might both like. A few minutes later, he re-emerged with their desserts, sitting down with his bowl while he handed her a spoon and the pint.

     “You like Star Trek?” he asked with surprise, making himself comfortable on the floor with his back resting on the couch.

     “Well I think Chris Pine's hot, so,” she shrugged, “sure.” And then she started the movie.

     It only took a few minutes before Angela noticed Adam kept glancing off to the side. She wasn’t positive because of where she was sitting, and she could tell he was trying to be discreet, but it seemed like he was looking at her mirror to catch glimpses of her feet behind him. Suddenly, the idea of teasing her young nephew and messing around with him became infinitely more interesting than a bunch of aliens and Benedict Cumberbatch. She focused her attention intently on the TV as she swung her feet around like she was gonna get up. “Man, the special effects in this are really good,” she said, pretending to give a shit, and then “accidentally” stepped the end of her foot into Adam’s half-melted ice cream, quickly pulling it back out again. “Oh my God Adam, I’m so sorry, I wasn’t even paying attention,” she voiced sympathetically, her face telling an entirely different story as she smirked at his dumbfounded gaze at his squashed dessert. But then her long toes reappeared back in his vision, and he watched the gooey chocolatey treat begin to drip back into his bowl. But his heart skipped a beat after what his aunt said next. 

     “If you want though sweetie… you can lick some of it off?”

  

Part 2 by Jessajess99

     Adam froze at his aunt’s suggestion, but he couldn’t keep his eyes off her toes, slathered in his ice cream, as she held them up in front of his face, pretending to be casual about her suggestion. “Ice cream’s just really sticky and all, and since it’s on my feet it’d get all over the carpet if I had to walk to the kitchen, and make a mess that I have to clean up, yadda yadda ya,” she sighed. The excuse was ridiculous of course, but she figured her nephew would be too horny to notice (or care). To be honest, she could’ve just stuck her feet right into his face and told him to kiss them, without giving a reason or explanation or anything, and she was pretty sure he would’ve complied. That’s how much she could tell he’d been into her feet for all these years, except he was just polite enough not to act on it (at least not that she knew of). She’d teased him about it here and there over the years, always acting innocent about it like she was now; foot rubs, pretending to be asleep while her feet prod his face, taking off her shoes and socks while he was nearby. But for some reason, she’d just felt like going a little further tonight. But obviously there had to be some kind of buildup, even if he didn’t realize that that was what she was doing. And she knew he’d be too weak to say no to her anyways.

     “Um, I… I dunno, if, um…” Just seeing him act all anxious around her just pushed her even further and got her more in the mood. Now she really couldn’t go back. “Isn’t that, like, kinda weird?” he asked, blushing as he glanced up at her, before his eyes darted away.

     “Tch, wait, really?” Angela asked, pretending to be offended. “I didn’t mean for it to be weird, geez Adam, I’m so sorry,” she said, beginning to pull her foot back inwards. 

     “Wait!” he yelped out, a little too earnestly. “I mean… I didn’t, I don’t think it’s weird, I just… you know…”

     “Adam, it was my idea,” she laughed, “why would I think it’s strange? If you don’t want to though I understand, I mean my feet are clean and all but—“

     “No, that’s OK,” he interrupted, avoiding her gaze. “I don’t want you to get your carpet messy, like you said.” He started breathing a bit quicker, his mind racing as he realized what he was about to do and just how crazy it probably looked from the outside. He stared at the ball of her foot as she held her sole upright in front of his face, and she helped him out by slowly moving it towards his lips in encouragement. His mouth slowly opened, his cute little tongue reached out, and then…

     The tip of Adam’s tongue landed right in the center of the ice cream coating, as if he was scared how it might taste. “There you go, see? Not so bad,” Angela purred, emboldening him to go further. He took his tongue off and lowered it down to the center of her sole, quickly darting it back out onto her foot as he saw a droplet start to streak down, catching it before it reached her heel. With a glance towards his aunt to make sure he was doing it right, he slowly dragged his tongue up all 16 inches of the giant woman's foot, leaving a cleaned path in his wake as her foot-tainted ice cream collected in his mouth. He closed his lips and then swallowed—the first thing he could taste was the sweetness from the dessert, but the faint flavor of skin followed after. His dick started growing bigger, and he squirmed uncomfortably to try and keep it down, still naively thinking that his aunt wasn’t purposefully accommodating his sexual fantasies. But there was still plenty of ice cream left, and he couldn’t keep himself away. He reached back out and licked up the length of her foot again, right next to his first trail of saliva. Her skin had a few wrinkles, since she was getting older, but in general she kept great care of her body, and had soft, clear skin to show for it. His dick only continued to harden, and his mouth was literally watering now, as he cleaned his aunt’s giant sole up from all traces of ice cream. Although he was only halfway done.

     “My toes still need to get sucked clean,” she pouted, and straightened out her leg as the young boy eagerly wrapped his lips around her big toe, but she kept pushing against him and he lost his balance, falling to the floor with a thud that caused some drool to leak out of his mouth. “Oops,” she whispered with a smirk, “guess I got a little excited.” But then Adam watched with a fascinated sense of dread as her other foot uncurled from the couch and reached down like she was going to stand up, except instead of landing on the floor, his aunt’s bare foot landed squarely on his shorts. Right on top of his hardened, excited little cock. “But I guess it looks like I’m not the only one who’s excited.”

     Adam gasped as his aunt’s large feet pressed gently against his boner. He bit down on her big toe by accident, but she frowned and wiggled the pudgy appendage in his mouth, threatening to pull it back out. “Tch, be careful honey,” she scolded, “it’s not cheap keeping them looking so nice for you.” His jaw dropped at Angela’s reveal that she kept them smooth and pretty for his sake, but she used the opportunity to jam her foot even further into his mouth, cramming several toes past his eager lips. “Yeah, you heard me right. You’re my only nephew, and I haven’t been in a serious relationship since before I knew about your little fixation. So who else was I gonna get pedicures and foot baths for, hm?” Adam didn’t say anything in response, he could only stare back at the tall woman in amazement while he dutifully sucked her toes, worming his tongue between their crevices. They’d already been cleaned of ice cream, but they were beyond that point anyways, and by now he was just enjoying their flavor for how they really tasted. “You know, not many aunts would let you do something like this,” she purred while rubbing his boner with the bottom of her heel. She allowed him to use both his hands to grab ahold of her foot and pull it out of his mouth, but only so he could start licking away at the sole, his mouth watering at the chance to do what he’d been yearning to for years. “I think, actually, that most aunts would find it disgusting… especially since we’re related,” she whispered, giggling as he blushed with embarrassment, but continued lapping away at the giant foot, covering it with his saliva. “So you should be extra grateful to have someone as considerate as me in your life, happy to indulge your perverted little wish.” She paused for a moment, tilting her head to the side as the looked down at the skinny boy sympathetically, continuing to slowly massage his dick with the bottom of her foot while she sighed. “You know… your dad’s told me before how you have some resentment about when your mom left when you were younger.”

     Adam paused, surprised at his aunt’s sudden shift in tone. “I was like a baby back then. It’s not that big of a deal,” he mumbled, and then went back to gently licking Angela’s feet, as if he was scared to even continue.

     “I know honey, but you deserved to grow up with someone who loves you and was always there for you. Like I’ve been, like I’ve always been. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to me. You shouldn’t have kept your foot fetish a secret all these years, I never would’ve judged you. But I think you didn’t tell me because you didn’t see me as someone to look up to. And you should never feel that way around me sweetie.” She stopped stroking his dick and reached down with her foot to curl her toes around the top of his shorts and underwear, her long toenails scraping against his skin as she gently tugged them down his legs, exposing his smooth, hairless dick. “So I want you to know that you can always trust me, I’d do absolutely anything for you.” And then her giant, arched sole stepped on his dick once more, and began tenderly stroking it up and down while she gazed deep into his eyes. “I can be your new mommy now, Adam. I want to be your mommy. Does that sound good to you?” He nodded up and down frantically, licking her smooth sole, savoring every inch and tasting every wrinkle. But she brought her other foot off of his dick, unsatisfied with his meager response. “I want you to say it then, sweetheart.”

     He gulped nervously but couldn’t break contact with her caring blue eyes. “Yes, Mommy,” he moaned, desperate for her to continue.

     “Good boy,” she cooed with a warm smile, and lowered her foot back down, finally ready to make him cum.

  
Part 3 by Jessajess99

     “I think if I’m gonna keep rubbing your penis dear,” Angela began saying, “I’m gonna need a little bit of lubrication. Which luckily you have provided plenty of.” She took her first foot off his dick, and then removed her other one from his hands so it could take the first one’s spot. Adam inhaled sharply as his aunt’s massive, 16-inch foot stepped on his little cock, completely dwarfing it beneath her sole. She twisted it 90 degrees to the side, so that her nephew’s dick could slide right under her arch, and then resumed stroking her foot up and down along his hips. Adam was stunned, watching as his aunt’s feet—covered in his own spit—rubbed him over and over. It was a sensation unlike anything he could’ve ever imagined might happen to him, having his penis squashed in between his waist and her warm, wet sole. His jaw had unconsciously dropped from the total astonishment, and Angela took the opportunity to jam the toes of her other foot into his mouth, pushing his head back to the carpet. Immediately he began sucking on her foot again, his eyes closed as he focused on nothing but servicing her feet while she serviced his dick. Darting his tongue between each one of her toes, making sure to lick and so much around her slender digits that there literally wasn’t anything left to taste.

     Angela on the other hand was enjoying herself just as much, except for slightly different reasons. She reveled in the fact that her nephew had been so horny for her feet that it had made him too nervous to even speak straight. She adored the way he sucked and licked away at them without abandon, displaying just what so many years of pent-up yearning for her could do. And she wouldn’t have been surprised if this was Adam’s first time—not just worshipping a woman’s feet, or even getting a footjob, but having any sexual encounter of any kind. And it wasn’t some awkward, quick experience with someone his own age, who would’ve most likely been too young to be anything other than an amateur. It was with her: confident, skilled, and 100% accepting of his dirty little fetish. That was what turned her on the most, knowing that her own nephew had nobody else to turn to for his sexual release. He wouldn’t be able to find anyone as gifted or hot as her for years to come, and he’d probably never find anyone with feet as big as hers for the rest of his life. She had him under her thumb.

     Riding the wave of excitement she felt from seeing the young boy worshipping her so passionately, she crammed her toes even deeper into his mouth. They were so long, and his mouth was so small in comparison, that the tips of her toenails were able to tickle the back of his throat, causing him to couch in surprise. But she didn’t let up right away, allowing him to continue choking, because she knew that deep down he probably liked choking on her foot anyways, especially considering her arches were still massaging his dick.

     But she didn’t want to hurt him, so she pulled back after a few seconds, and he wasted no time in going right back to eagerly sucking her toes. “Wait, I want you to lick all over my foot again,” she instructed him, and he looked up at her again. “Assuming you want me to give you a proper footjob with both my feet instead of just one, right?” He froze for a moment, surprised at the words that had just come out of his aunt’s mouth, and then started licking her soles like a madman, lapping away at her heels and arches. “You better hurry honey, I don’t want you to end up cumming before I even have a chance to jack you off yet.” Adam assaulted her feet with such tenacity that he ended up moaning just from how desperate he was. And her feet were getting so drenched with his saliva that some was dripping back down onto his face. But finally, she felt like he’d done enough.

     “Mmmm, good boy,” she said with a smirk, “that was really quick. Guess it’s time for your prize…” He could hardly believe what was happening, and could only watch as his aunt’s newly spit-soaked foot joined her other one, engulfing his dick between her slippery soles. After so many years of imagining what it might feel like, and assuming it would only ever be a dream, Angela was finally giving him a footjob. And on top of that, she was his own drool to rub him even faster—something he never even had thought of himself!

     After a minute, she slowly slid her feet towards her, letting him bask in the feeling of his prick sliding along her giant peds. For a brief moment, his prick was stuck in between the balls of her feet, and she pressed inwards to give it a quick squeeze, giggling after he briefly moaned in surprise. But then his member ended up between her toes, and she started rubbing up and down again, treating him to a new sensation as all her toes wiggled playfully around his shaft. And they’d practically swallowed his dick up—her toes were so much bigger than a normal person’s that she was able to press her big toes together at the top and have his little penis completely hidden from view. But then she resumed stroking him, and every once in awhile would grip the head of his dick between her toes, squeezing and molding the squishy tip to her well. He was so hard, he was starting to get light-headed; in all his years of masturbating by himself, he’d never felt anything close to how his aunt was treating him. He could feel his climax coming, inhaling quickly and looking at his dwarfed dick as he got ready to burst. Angela noticed the difference, and quickly rotated her feet so her toes were pointed downwards with her soles facing each other, with Adam’s throbbing, aching boner right in the middle. “Are you ready sweetie?” she asked, and he nodded, nearly whimpering from pained excitement. “Then I want you to focus all of your energy and cum as hard as you can for Mommy, okay dear?” He swallowed in anticipation, words unable to form in his mouth, and then, between the soft, warm, cushy balls of her feet … she squeezed.

     The young boy moaned in relief as his dick spasmed, shooting a load at least a foot into the air, and splattering all over the back of Angela’s heels and the sides of her foot. His orgasm was so strong his body shook from the euphoria that coursed throughout him. But in Angela’s mind, that didn’t mean it was time to stop; his climax was just the turning point for her to begin her final trick. With her toes still pointed downwards and his cock between her soles, she kept one foot at the base of his dick and moved the other foot up, and then reversed, sliding the bottom one up while the top one slid down. Then reversing again, up and down and up with one, down and up and down with the other, alternating her strokes while squeezing him with each reversal. As her nephew continued spurting himself all over her soles and toes, he came to the realization that she was literally milking his dick. Squeezing and pulling every last drop she could out of the young boy’s balls. Her seductive stare pierced his eyes, and he was in a trance as she spoke. “I want you to give everything you can to your new mommy, mkay? I need you to give me everything.” He couldn’t even respond, collapsing his head back and letting her continue to pump him dry. It took almost a full minute for his aunt to empty his system of every single drop, sucking the final bit of drizzle out, but she was finally complete, and she pulled her feet away from his wavering member.

     When he eventually opened his eyes and sat up again to clean himself off, he found his aunt with one of her feet up to her mouth, licking up his cum from all over her feet. She smiled at him just before sticking her long toes past her lips, completely glazed with her nephew’s fresh, gooey jizz, and greedily sucked them. Just a few seconds later they emerged from her lips, completely clean now, and he watched her swallow his load happily before raising her other foot up to do the same. “I told you I’d do anything for you. Now where’s your manners, young man?” she teased, before sticking her other foot in her mouth, and patted the seat next to her to indicate they should continue watching the movie.

     He smiled, anticipating the years to come with nights just like tonight, and hopped onto the couch, resting his little head against the side of her bosom as he gave her a hug. “Thank you Mommy…” he whispered, and she wrapped her arms around him, just as excited for the road ahead.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11098