First Contact by Inwiththebooks
Summary:

First Contact doesn't quite go how the TV shows advertised.


Categories: Destruction, Entrapment, Footwear, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6322 Read: 17417 Published: October 23 2021 Updated: November 13 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Inwiththebooks

2. Chapter 2 by Inwiththebooks

3. Chapter 3 by Inwiththebooks

Chapter 1 by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Will be a short little 3-4 chapter thing I wanted to do because I was feeling absurdly big Alien ladies. Don't really expect anything clever beyond that.

First Contact. It was the subject of many science fiction stories through the ages. Since humankind first looked to the stars and dared to wonder if they were alone in the galaxy. If life on the fragile blue and green orb drifting in the void was all there was, or if there was something else out there. Some treated the question with terror and horror, imagining beings twisted and animal beyond our scope of reckoning. Others viewed them through a lens of humanity, beings not so different from us. All speculation. All guessing and grasping at threads with no evidence. It was like Schrodinger's Cat. When unobserved, there existed aliens and yet there were also no aliens. So long as the box remained closed both these realities existed. 

 

So when at last this box was opened and the answer was given, it shook the world. Upon the fringes of our perception beyond the solar system the contents of that cosmic cat box came. It emerged seemingly from nowhere, no prior warning given to the world. It was glimpsed first with our finest instruments, though eventually it resembled a purple star in the sky. The sun reflected off of a vast purple surface and in turn the glow appeared to people on Earth as the appearance of a new star. One that was getting brighter everyday. 

 

It was artificial. It was not a natural construction. Every scientist that had studied the images or readings agreed that this unidentified object was not an asteroid or rogue planet. It appeared to be a vessel. An incredibly vast vessel. It was difficult to judge the scale accurately but the numbers placed the vessel as the size of the moon that orbited Earth. It was such a vast construction that it had many redo their math. By all laws of physics known on Earth something that large shouldn’t have been possible. Yet it was not only possible, it was getting closer and closer to Earth. 

 

It stopped at every planet along the solar system, usually for a week or two at a time. A time in which people attempted to find some signal, or some means of communication. In more military circles, the nations of the world were calculating the possibility of defense from it. Threats from space were something out of science fiction until recently. Far and distant and unlikely compared to threats on earth. As such there were no real methods devised that could defend against something from space, certainly nothing as big as the moon. If whatever this was had hostile intentions, it was unsettlingly becoming apparent there was no way humankind could defend itself. 

 

The weeks dragged on into months. The vessel from beyond leisurely made its way to all of the outer planets in the orbit of the Sun, the purple star in the sky above Earth darting through the night sky. By the time it hit Mars there was a mix of hopeful optimism and dread. Some on Earth believed first contact would elevate the species. Some believed that it would inevitably be humans fighting against some alien menace. The romantic depictions of science fiction were no comfort for many as observational facilities watched the ship orbit Mars. Mars was in its closest passage to Earth as well. So it was fairly easy to see. 

 

The ship over Mars remained there for a few weeks before drifting toward Earth. All attempts at communication had failed thus far. Satellite signals either bouncing off the hull or just not something picked up. Radio frequencies were doing no better. Riots and preaching of the end times became more frequent as the purple star grew brighter and brighter. Soon enough it was near the orbit of the moon and it was not simply a star. People could make out the smooth angular shape of the vast vessel. An impossible construction, a mega structure as far as many were concerned. 

 

It stopped just past the orbit of the moon. Something that caused issues with the tides upon the world as this new vast stellar object played with the delicate balance of gravity. Soon after it positioned itself there, pulses of light could be seen from the vessel, gleaming blue lights passing over the surface of the planet. Almost like a screening or a scan. The blue light didn’t seem to harm anyone but it was… vast in area covered. Whole continents were bathed in the light as the Earth rotated. A field of blue washed over the world for two days. Two rotations. It didn’t cause any harm or damage beyond waking some people in the night. Still, no communication was coming from the vessel. 

 

After the scan there were a couple days that followed where there seemed to be no activity from the vessel. It hovered where it was and maintained its position while people speculated and wondered. The attempts to make contact were still met with failure despite how close the ship was to the world. No signal was responded to from Earth despite the near constant attempts. Indeed there was just an eerie silence that met every attempt at communication, as though their attempts were beneath notice. 

 

After those couple of days was when First Contact was made in earnest. It was in a way no other would have imagined it. A pillar of blue light lanced down from the heavens. It struck the surface of the world in the middle of Europe, like the finger of some distant god striking the French countryside. It was sudden and without warning, visible even across the ocean and certainly upon the rest of the continent. A dark outline was visible in this column of blue light. The light flickered out and left behind a figure. 

 

Calling the entity a figure was… almost laughable. A landmass. A living moving landmass that towered far into the sky. It cast a shadow that caught land for untold miles. The ground where the ray of light had struck was completely barren. Yet what commanded the most attention was the figure. The being that was the inhabitant of the ship that had captured the minds of so many on Earth. 

 

A pair of heavy white and black boots had their treads digging deep into the soil, every shift or minor movement something that could be felt in the shuddering of the Earth itself. The figure was clad in a white and black bodysuit of sorts. It revealed a form that appeared… female to some degree. The curves were all there and suggested a female form as far as humans understood it. Her face and features were hidden behind a helmet with a breathing apparatus upon it. In one gloved hand she was holding a smooth metal box by a handle, in the other she was holding some manner of handheld device. 

 

Needless to say the whole of the countryside was in a panic. No, the whole of the country and continent was in a panic as they looked up to this being that towered dozens upon dozens of miles high. People in the smaller towns around where she was standing were trying to flee or run but it was like microbes trying to flee across a floor from a person. They weren’t even something likely visible to the enormous being. 

 

Then she took her first step. The alien’s booted foot lifted up over a section of the countryside, the sound of her foot moving through the air whooshing overhead for countless people. Her tread darkened out the sky for thousands below, bits of dirt the size of boulders and debris raining down upon the places it passed over. People screamed and ran and drove and did whatever they could to try and escape, but they might as well have stood still for all the good it did them. The vast unfathomable sky of the boot came down all the same, thundering upon the ground. 

 

The step sent out shockwaves felt far beyond where she had just stepped upon. The ground cracked beneath her in a way that was probably hard for her to notice but easy for those beneath her to see. Fissures opened up and people and buildings fell in them. The shockwave of impact blasted many people from within miles of the boot’s impact, completely obliterating them in an instant. The sound itself was louder than any bomb going off, rupturing eardrums and shattering glass for miles and miles out. 

 

All from just one step. One single step of this alien upon the world. 

 

More steps soon followed, the towering alien making her way across France and toward Germany. Every step left a scar on the surface, ending the lives of any beneath it or around it. They didn’t even have time to scramble the militaries of their nations. She walked and by walking she visited untold levels of destruction underfoot, damages militaries could only dream of causing to an enemy. The attention of her helmet visor seemed to be on the handheld device in her hand. No thought was given to whatever she was trampling underfoot, or in this case who she was trampling. 

 

She made her way toward Berlin, near the suburbs of the city. It had taken her about a minute from landing to travel there. A single minute was all it took to cross the distance between countries. The alien brought the box she was holding in one hand toward the suburbs ahead of her, homes and businesses swallowed up in her vast looming shadow. As with the countryside people tried to flee and run but it was just as futile. There was no running, not from something this big. 

 

She flicked a switch on the box and the bottom of it seemed to slide open. People watched as four metal poles extended from the corners of the bottom of the box, spearing into the ground. The impact of the poles was enough to shake the ground, tearing through asphalt and buildings like they were paper. The looming shadow of the bottom of the metal device loomed above, a whirring noise starting to rise in volume. 

 

Bright beams of blue light shot out from the bottom of the box and lanced into the ground. Those struck by the rays were just instantly vaporized. Those standing away from them scrambled back from the lasers as they sliced into the ground. The ground was scarred and cut into, the beams moving and starting to cut more. People found themselves scrambling to get out of the paths of the lasers, screaming as homes and vehicles were destroyed. People disintegrated. Land completely devastated. The beams were merciless. They were weapons of doom unlike anything anyone could have envisioned. 

 

Eventually the beams flickered out and when they did some noted that they were boxed in. Sectioned off. Deep crevices had been dug by the lasers and formed twelve large cubes of land beneath the metal box. Which started to descend. There was no way to even try and run now. Everyone was trapped upon the cubes cut out by the lasers as the open bottom of the box came closer and closer. The woman meanwhile wasn’t even observing it, she was just checking the handheld device seemingly. 

 

Sheets of metal sliced down and filled the sections that had been dug perfectly. Everyone in each cube, thousands of people, were walled off from one another as the ground shook and shuddered. The sections of ground were being lifted up into the metallic box. A full square mile of terrain was being hoisted up into the box, the bottom sealing once it was done. Strange blue lights flickered within the enclosed prisons the people found themselves, trapped and cut off from the outside world. 

 

The alien reached down and gripped the handle, hoisting it up out of the ground. The poles retracted back inside and there was a green light on the box that flickered on. She looked upward and a column of blue light lanced down upon her just like when she had arrived. It enveloped the vast miles tall form of the alien and when it flickered out she was gone. As though she had never been standing there. She was gone and she had taken thousands with her. 

 

All in all First Contact lasted all of five minutes. Five minutes from landing to leaving back to the ship. Not a single weapon had managed to be fired up at the woman and many believed it honestly wouldn’t have mattered given the vast difference in scale. Scars had been dug upon the Earth, casualty totals were being estimated already. Tens of thousands at least. Hundreds of thousands most likely from her little walk from France to Berlin. Too many questions were in the heads of all those on Earth. Why did this alien do that? Who was she? What was she? Questions with no answers for now. But all noted something unsettling as well. 

 

The ship was still in orbit.

Chapter 2 by Inwiththebooks

Ryaia let out a sigh as the mists of the decontamination protocol inside the warp room washed over her suit. Her thumb worked at the latch on the side of where her helmet was sealed and popped it off, drinking in the free air of the ship. She hated away missions, the suit was always so cramped and the bodysuit under it way too tight. She shook her head, a shock of red hair falling around her head loosely. 


She was very obviously not human looking at her. Ocean blue skin was certainly not naturally occurring on earth, nor were radiant purple eyes common. Three silver bands were upon her neck, not decorations but part of the skin. A pair of triangular ears sprouted from either side of her head, poking out from her loose red hair. Aside from that though her form was shockingly humanlike and starkly pretty. 


The doors to the teleporter opened up and she stepped out from the room and into the hall of her rather small single person ship. The Valgaren woman hummed a little tune as she walked to a section of the wall across from decontamination and pressed on a pad there. It slid open, just enough space for the container she was holding in one hand. She hoisted the container holding hundreds of thousands of humans inside of it and chunks of the earth, slotting it inside. Automated arms took it and the wall slid shut. 


“Wew, lots of samples at least.” She mused as she stretched. 


“Dunno, scans detected a pretty boring biosphere, Doc. Lots of microbial fungus and life. Maybe some slight electrical signals.” A feminine voice came through the speakers of the ship. TINA, her Ship’s AI. 


Ryaia shrugged as she walked to the supply room nearby and started stripping off her suit. “Most times that's all you find out here and you know it. Most life doesn’t make it past that phase anyway. What’s the atmosphere looking like?” 


“Perfectly breathable. A little thin, but nothing Valgaren physiology can’t handle. Sadly not detecting any diseases that will turn your lungs to goo.” The AI remarked with a slight lilt of disappointment. 


“Gee. Thanks. You’re such a positive ray of sunshine.” The blue skinned woman rolled her eyes. 


“It's what I’m here for~” 


Ryaia finished removing her outer suit and peeled her way out of the skin tight bodysuit beneath it. Her form was as filled and full as a well endowed human woman, her breasts large swells of soft blue flesh and her rear shapely though not absurd. She covered herself in some casual wear, some loose baggy pants, a shirt, and a white lab coat. A pair of glasses were set on her face, sliding ever so down her nose. She slid on a pair of fuzzy pink slippers with some cutesy animal theme to them before stepping out of the room and toward the largest room on the ship, the onboard lab. 


The lab was a modest affair with a few long tables and some equipment set up on some shelves. There were some cold storage devices and a number of other pieces of technology that were mundane to her but would have been alien to humans. For Ryaia it was the place where she plied her trade. Research vessels like her were not uncommon, sailing the stars in search of anything the Valgaren Empire could find of use. From planets to biological lifeforms. Really it was a boring job since most of the galaxy was dead, but hey, it was work and she enjoyed it. 


“Finished processing the samples by the way. Surface facing samples have been placed onto slides per your request, I’ll check through the dirt and see what minerals we’ve got.” Tina remarked. “Not really holding my figurative breath, initial scans weren’t promising.” 


Ryaia shrugged as she poured herself a cup of a warm stimulant drink. “Hey, at least those gas giants had some rare gases. Not a total bust.” 


One of the shelves shifted back before returning with 12 square plates containing the surface of the cubes her machine had dug up. She walked over to it and peered down. For those humans inside their world had been a dizzying array of lights and quakes but most of them were alive. Buildings were ruined or collapsed but most of the people were alive. They looked up from their glass containers and saw a vast and unreal visage that filled their whole world. 


Vast soft blue fingers gripped the edges of one of the glass prisons, hoisting them up off the shelf. People cried out from below, waving their arms and screaming up. Ryaia however couldn’t see them with the naked eye. Indeed the glass container simply held a mixture of grey, brown, and green to her eyes in the vast unfathomable distance. Her visage was incredibly beautiful but also quite alien to those of earth. 


“Let's see what we’ve got then, shall we?” She spoke aloud to seemingly no one. 


Her voice was thunder in the distance that no one could understand inside the glass prison. It forced many humans to their knees as Ryaia was walking toward a machine upon one of the desks. There was a little slot in the side of it that looked like it could fit the container they were in and Ryaia slid it inside, the whole world becoming one of darkness for the scared and terrified humans. Ryaia slid into a stool and adjusted the lens of the device in front of her, setting her eyes near it as she flipped a switch and turned on the internal lights. 


The machinery of the vast device whirred around the terrified humans, light suddenly all around them. It was so very bright, a warmth that radiated from every direction. The distant hum of machinery was a constant and those that looked up were treated to an alien sight. A single vast purple iris was gazing down upon them, magnified by the machine. They could see it flicking over them, darting around and dialating ever so here or there. A few people waved their arms up at it, while others were simply falling into stunned silence. 


“Hmm…” Ryaia mused from on high. “Tina, voice recording.” There was a faint beep. “A fairly rich microbiome. Rudimentary hive structures imply presence of complex bacterial life.”

She increased magnification and could make out a large number of incredibly small lifeforms moving around below. They seemed to be concentrated around the existing hives and moving around within them, which implied they were the bacterial lifeforms she was seeking. She increased it further and could see a group of them much more clearly. They were waving what appeared to be arms and seemed to be cognizant of observation. 


“Dominant bacterial lifeforms are to be classified as Class A. Scientific designation Ryaiathum 78. Ryaiathum 78 appears to possess some minor level of spatial awareness. Thus far appear to be social, lacking in aggressive consumption of other samples of Ryaiathum 78.” Ryaia noted as she pulled back from the scope and had a drink. 


It was common practice among Surveyors of the Empire to use their name in the temporary scientific designation of organisms or new minerals. Occasionally they would just be the permanent designation if the organism or mineral were minor or worthless enough. The humans below were oblivious to anything but loud booming thunder from the heavens above. The worlds of Ryaia were simply impossible for any of them to understand, the difference in scale was just too vast. 


“Tina, take Dish Number 2, and run a composite breakdown on the subjects inside of it. Let me know what chemicals you find.” Ryaia said at length. 


“You got it boss, one vat of acid- er, composition separation gel, coming up.” The chipper AI said. 


Back on the shelf a robotic set of prongs picked up one of the containers, shaking it around slightly as it was lifted up. The people inside were in a panic, trying to figure out what was happening to them. The arm brought the container over to a rather unassuming machine on the side of the room, sliding it inside in a perfectly fitted slot. They were pulled along in the darkness before the container stopped moving. 


There were lights that flickered in the darkness and beamed over all of the ruins of the city and the people inside of it. The beams weren’t hurtful, just strange and frightening to the humans inside. The lights stopped flickering after a few moments and then the top of their container was removed, replaced by something metal with a vast hole in the very center of it. People gazed up with bated breath as they weren’t sure what was going on. There was a distant rushing noise that was heart and that was their only warning. 


A strange blue fluid oozed down from above and splattered down inside the city. Anything it touched aside from the glass was broken down, melting away. Buildings, earth, people. It didn’t matter. The fluid melted whatever it touched and broke it down to its base material components. It took a mere few seconds before every human inside the container, thousands of people, were completely dissolved. More lights flickered over it, this time whirring for a much longer amount of time before a ding sounded off. Almost like a toaster oven finishing. 


“Analysis completed. For the most part, it's pretty boring, nothing exciting. Boring minerals and nutrients fleshbags need. But…” Tina trailed off, a smirk in her voice despite not having a face. 


Ryaia sipped at her nutrient drink and lifted a red brow. “But what? Don’t leave me in suspense, or are you buffering again? I gotta smack your core again?” 


“No violence please, I bruise easily! Anyway, I am detecting HEAVY amounts of Ethonium in the dominant bacterial lifeforms designated as Ryaiathum 78. Like, extremely heavy concentrations of it. It appears their bodies produce it naturally.” The AI remarked. 


Ryaia blinked and coughed into her fist. “E-Ethonium you say? Well that is… interesting.” Her cheeks were shading a darker shade of blue. 


“Interesting huh? You fleshbags are so groooooss sometimes with your sexual urges and needs. Just, ew.” Tina said, miming a fake gagging noise. 


Ethonium was an extremely highly sought after aphrodisiac in the Empire. Exceptionally rare and it commanded ludicrous prices. When inhaled, ingested, or injected it had something of a hyperdrive in sexual pleasure. It was described as a positively ethereal experience, like transcending to another plane of pleasure. Naturally, Ryaia wasn’t rich enough to afford it, only the truly elite in the Empire were. 


Her purple eyes turned toward the containers on the shelf, a steady gaze in the vast distance upon them. “H-how heavy are we talking here, Tina? And are there any toxins detected?” 


“Well, judging from my measurements, the amount that is in one of those containers is equal to about… three commercially sold doses roughly. Also, nope! Totally toxic free, as safe as can be!” The AI said, a knowing lilt of humor in her chipper tone. 


“Ah…” Ryaia coughed and cleared her throat. “Tina, separate the Ryaiathum 78 out in one of the containers if you would be so kind. I will, ahem, study their effects on Valgarens later.” 


There was a snicker from the AI as one of her arms gripped one of the containers and moved it aside to handle that. Ryaia for her part turned her attention back to the one under her microscope. Though the subjects of her study couldn’t see it… Ryaia’s thighs were rubbing back and forth against each other and her pulse had skyrocketed. Unlike before she was only barely paying attention to their behavioral patterns. Instead, her mind was racing with just what it would feel like once she licked some off a slide. Later couldn’t come soon enough.

Chapter 3 by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Next one will probably be the last, nice little smutty ride.

It was endless really. A vast and endless clear and hard surface that just went on and on forever. Ana had seen people run as fast as they could before running back to the group, fearful of going too far and getting out of sight of their fellows. They had moved for what had to have been half an hour and still there had been no end in sight that they could see. Ana, like others around her, had just accepted that they were where they were. Even if they ran… the memory of that utterly vast being was something burned into her mind. 


Ana was an office worker, she worked at a mid sized company and had done well as a secretary to the CEO. No one had any complaints about her work ethic or ability. By all accounts she had done everything one was supposed to do with their life. Yet, like the vast array of people on this endless clear surface, she had been plucked up. Abducted. Taken by this alien against her will for whatever fate awaited her. 


“Wonder if everyone else is okay…” Came a voice from nearby. 


“Everyone else? I’d say we should be worried about our own hides, who knows what is gonna happen to us!?” Came a panicked reply. 


It was a variation on exchanges happening all around, people trying to keep some kind of hope up and others were panicked. Some were just quietly sobbing. Ana was among those who were just waiting to see what happened next. No one could run fast enough or far enough to get away from here. So they were at the whim of the blue skinned alien that had ripped them from the Earth. A vast being that had towered so high up into the sky it had seemed unreal. Her steps had felt like they had shaken the whole world when they had been below. Such a creature existing seemed out of science fiction, yet here they were. 


Occasionally, in the distance, there was movement. It was too far to be clearly seen, blurry to those upon the slide. Ana squinted and fancied she could see the distant form of the alien moving around. It was impossible to make out many details, just the general movements. As well as the faint tremors that were carried up through the slide. She swallowed thickly until the distant form vanished, departing from the room for a bit. 


Time passed, easily an hour or so, before the distant tremors resumed and she returned. There was a rumbling thunder in the sky as a stark blue form approached where the slide was. It was her speaking. When her lips moved it was an indistinct thunder that forced Ana and those around her to their knees, a sharp and loud noise piercing their eardrums. No one could understand it, they couldn’t even make out what the words she spoke were. It was like they were living in wholly different existences. 


Her form came closer and closer, the blurry shape becoming clearer with every step as panic rose all around. Ana felt her heart pounding, the dark haired woman trying to stagger to her feet only for another powerful quake to cause her to fall over. She gazed up, looking along a bare blue skinned form that towered into the heavens. She couldn’t make out a face from here but she could tell the Alien was naked. Her form didn’t look too different from a human body really. Strange to think. 


A grand dark shadow covered the slide in its shroud as the alien’s hand started to descend toward them. Ana’s heart pounded more and more, rapidly drumming in her chest. Others were trying to run in futility, or screaming up at the being towering over them. Ana found her voice as the shadow grew deeper and deeper, swallowing her in it. 


“W-wait! Why are you doing this!? What are you doing to us!?” She shouted, demanding answers. The unknown was really the most terrifying part of all of this. Not knowing what was going to happen next was torment. 


There was no response from on high. Instead a vast blue thumb gently and dexterously was set on one side of the slide and a forefinger on the other side, shaking everyone off their feet. Ana screamed, joining a chorus of thousands as they were lifted up. They were hoisted up into the air and along an unfathomably vast body, passing along her bare smooth stomach. Then near her breasts, larger than any construct of man, indeed, probably bigger than a number of mountains. Her collarbone, neck, then at last they were before her face. 


Ana felt her brain stall as she looked at the vast purple irises gazing down upon them all. She must have looked down and seen maybe a collection of specks. Perhaps even just one speck from them grouped together. They were so small compared to her it was hard to really know *what* they looked like. Ana was reminded of when she was in chemistry class back in college and looking at bacteria in a microscope. 


The slide was shifted around in her fingers and brought toward her lips, vast plush surfaces that seemed so close but were in fact miles away. There was a sharp wind that assailed them and Ana felt herself tugged up a few feet before falling back. She was lucky. She looked up and saw there were others that were pulled *much* further up toward the twin black holes that were the alien’s nostrils. They screamed as they fell back down to the slide and splattered on impact, the cries of their fellows echoing out. 


The panic only really reached fever pitch when they saw it. The tip of a purple tongue gliding along the surface of the lips above them. That was when the shoe dropped for Ana. She knew what the intentions of this alien were, though her brain was instinctively trying to reject it. No. No way. That couldn’t be right. This couldn’t be real! Yet all the others were also coming to that conclusion and trying to run. Ana found strength in her legs and tried to run as well, her eyes wide and wild with fright. 


Behind them the blue lips of the alien woman parted, warm humid breath a gust that knocked some off their feet as they fled. A purple tongue lolled out from behind her lips and slowly pressed itself onto the slide in the distance behind them. Then it started to drag along the surface, slowly moving closer and closer toward them as they fled. It was like a mountain of moist flesh and it was more than enough to make the thousands on the slide seem like nothing next to it. 


“Stop! Please! Not like this! You can’t do this!” Ana screamed up, many others crying and begging and wailing as they fled. 


The towering alien remained unmoved by the cries as the tongue came closer and closer, the air getting more and more humid as the moments dragged on. Tears were rising to Ana’s eyes and she felt herself losing her grip on what was real and what wasn’t. This was just so absurd, it had to be a nightmare right? She was going to just wake up in bed and that would be that, any moment now. 


It was a moment that never came of course as the wall of the purple tongue made contact with those at the very rear of their crowd. People screamed as they were either smushed beneath its advance or pulled into the thin layer of saliva that coated the rough member. It was so close to Ana now, the slide shaking more and more and more. She screamed as it was nearly upon her. Not like this! Not like-!


A thought that was her last as she was squashed under the vast purple tongue like so many others. Those around her either shared her fate or wailed as they were stuck to the tongue like grains of sugar. The saliva of the alien started working on the tiny vestiges of humanity immediately as they were screaming as they were dissolved away. There wasn’t a single trace of a human left upon the slide when a single lick was finished along it. All wiped away by the tongue of the vast alien. 


_______________



Ryaia finished licking off the remains of the microbes from the slide, her cheeks already flushed a dark blue shade as she swallowed down the saliva that carried their remains. Her eyes were half lidded and she was already feeling something inside of her. A tingle that worked its way from her mouth and then slowly toward the rest of her body. It was a heat, a very pleasant heat. One that slowly was starting to pool between her legs. 


“A-ah… i-ingesting samples of… ahhh Ryaiathum 78 seems to have… e-extreme effects on the libido… ohhhh!” Ryaia was gasping and panting as it was starting to settle in her, working hard to verbally record her notes to a speaker nearby. 


“Sounds like someone needs some mood music.” Came the voice of the ship’s AI. Smooth jazz followed and started flowing from the speakers. 


“F-fuck… N-not funny T-Tina!” Ryaia stuttered as her cheeks turned a darker shade of blue. 


It was… incredible. A bliss she had never felt before. It was like she was floating. She was so weightless. But she was burning so *much* down below. She was staggering her way over to her bed, every movement had air move over her bare skin. It was torture. Like a sensual caress from a lover really. The burning started to fade as she ended up on the sheets of her bed and she let out a loud moan. It wasn’t dignified or muffled, it was the needy moan of someone with so much pressure built up in them. So much need for a release. But it felt so *good*. 


Ryaia’s blue fingers fumbled around her nightstand near her bed and gripped one of the dishes. She had set it aside there, her fogged brain wanting more of this feeling and this sensation. She pulled off the lid of the dish and looked down at the square of cityscape and people inside. Her eyes were glazed with lust and her body was warm and hot with need. She let out a thunderous moan that forced many to their knees. 


The dish was brought lower and lower until it hovered between the thighs of the woman laying there. Beneath them, another vast hand was toying with the flesh below, drawing more moans from Ryaia. Aphrodisiacs and toys in the heat of passion. That was what Ryaia had reduced mankind to compared to her. In her eyes, they weren’t sentient beings after all. Just a new organic compound really. 


Screams filled the dish as she turned it over and sprinkled them along her sopping wet arousal far below. Thousands fell, a yawning humid abyss spread open by vast fingers. Ready to consume them all as they fell through miles and miles. Some landed upon moist lips wet with arousal, others fell much deeper, all however were at the mercy of this woman as she toyed with the humans to fuel her own arousal. 


She almost screamed from how high she was soaring on a cloud of sheer heated arousal. She worked at herself more and more, her fingers crashing down and smearing any humans they met. She rubbed at the bluish purple nub just above her moist lips, Ryaia letting out a thunderous moan as she felt a climax almost immediately roll its way through her body. Her purple eyes were wide and her mouth opened in a screaming moan. 


It was the end for any survivors within her of course as liquid arousal drowned them as it coated her fingers. They never stood a chance. It was clear however it wasn’t enough. The need was still filling Ryaia and the arousal wasn’t gone. She was in an ethereal state, where her brain was just filled with thoughts of sexual satisfaction and want. Her body needed it, nothing else mattered at the moment. There was nothing left in the universe but that need. No mission, no wider purpose. Just this moment where she worked herself to completion. She wanted more, more than that though, it was a confirmation. A confirmation of what role Humanity would have as far as her species was concerned.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11061