Sarah's Passion by tinyguy33
Summary:

A man discovers his passion, and a woman shows him hers.

I was a bit disappointed for the shortage of good legwear content. So this story was originally my solution to that problem. Be the change you want to see in the world.

10/10/21: I am having a lot of fun drawing out simple scenes. I hope you like them so far, there will be some serious snuffing coming up.

If you like it, or if you don't, I'd really appreciate a review. I'm new at this and guidance would be helpful. I'm very open to criticism, I'd like to improve.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10147 Read: 21867 Published: September 19 2021 Updated: October 10 2021
Story Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!

Twitter: @tinyguy33

Discord: Sarnt#1337

 

 

1. How It All Began by tinyguy33

2. Deadly Shoeplay by tinyguy33

3. Broken Rule by tinyguy33

4. Morning Routine by tinyguy33

5. Hell Hole by tinyguy33

How It All Began by tinyguy33
Author's Notes:

A bit of obligatory story with a bit of smut towards the end.

Sarah and I grew up in the same town. Our families shared some time near each other but she was most mostly a distant landmark to me. I had a crush on her in high school that never quite developed into the courage to pursue. What I loved about her from the early days was that she was so effortlessly beautiful. Regardless of her chosen style through the years, she was always stunning. I never considered her someone I could be with, let alone be friends with. My formative years were spent admiring her from afar. I'm not certain if she knew who I was. Or if she even remembers me from those days. She was always kind. Polite and smiling. I wish I could still see her that way.

We ended up in the same college. Small town. She was in some business program, always dressed to impress. I still couldn't bear to speak to her, she seemed like another species. Her perfection was above me. I continued to admire her from afar, noticing that heels can make her feet ache and break free during lunch. She sat alone to study, shoes kicked aside and feet bouncing to some unknown rhythm. Breathtaking. Not just her feet, her whole body was smooth and icy like fresh snow. 

By this time I fully understood my desire. I had to know what they were like close-up. I had to know her scent, yet I was too scared to speak. We exchanged pleasantries before but never more than a few words. Always polite, and her smile. I wish I could still remember her smile how I used to see it. White, dainty. I have witnessed horrible things happen behind those teeth. I have seen lives go from struggling under her shoes to being flattened into nothing.

One day she was busy reading in the library around dusk. I spent a lot of time there studying late and was always overjoyed to see her walk in. Sarah was almost always alone, I never questioned it. I was usually in a good spot to watch her usual performance, and if I wasn't I moved a bit closer to see. That night I got the courage to sit right next to her at a computer. We smiled, nodded. There were a few others but it wasn't too crowded. She immediately kicked her heels away and crossed her legs. I could hear a faint thud as her foot occasionally collided with the desk. 

My mind raced. I had an article opened on Wikipedia, I was staring blankly at the screen. I tried to control my breathing, but a deep breath caused a faint musty odor to fill my lungs. I could smell her shoes. Her feet. I gulped down the humid air in long drags, savoring the aroma. Sweet and salty, with mixtures of patent leather and damp nylon. She must have been walking a long time. I thought of contorting my arm downwards to where she was pushing her foot into the desk. I thought of finally talking to her. I should have ran.

She pulled her chair out suddenly and began to walk off. I glanced at her screen. She had the directory pulled up, a book located by section. I cursed myself that my moment had been lost, but then I saw. Not one foot from me were her shoes. She left without them. Surely it would be a few minutes until she went to the shelf and got back. I glanced around. Everyone was very busy, turned away minding their own business. I shuddered at the thought. Do I dare? Is this wrong? Will I be caught? I abandoned my judgment and reached down, pretending to look in my bag. 

Black heels, grey sole. Their smell became unmistakable. Shaking and still bent down, I quickly grabbed the right heel. It felt so light and smooth. My thumb touched the interior, it was still warm. I brought the opening to my mouth and inhaled deeply. I let out a quiet gasp. I was enraptured. Her essence felt as if it was filling me, I needed more. Damp and sweet and so strong. My head was spinning, I closed my eyes and let my inhibitions fall away into her shoe. Falling. That was the last thing I remember before I changed.

I came to my senses in the library. I looked around and everything was so suddenly wrong. The shelves and books towered above me like ancient monuments. The carpet stretched before me in a dizzying infinity. I hyperventilated and stared around, everything was wrong and terrible. I felt so small. I was so small. I am so small, still. My bleary eyes wandered to nearby where I witnessed the great cavern of Sarah's shoe. Had I dropped it? How could any of this be happening? Did I pass out? I noticed all at once that I was stark naked. My clothes lay haphazardly strewn on and around my desk. A thousand thoughts raced until they all stopped at the sound of distant thunder.

There she was, black tights stretching up to heaven. She covered ground lightning-fast and each footfall was rumbled the course library floor. She was a goddess, powerful and elegant. Dream or reality, I could only stand and stare. Her feet came to a stop nearly 200 feet away. It must have been barely twelve inches. She was frozen. I looked up past her skirt, staring nearly straight upwards until I met her chilling gaze. Sarah had always been friendly. Cheerful even. There was no happiness in her eyes, but they were wide with hunger. Her head swiveled a little left, then right, then fixed onto me. A smirk broke out across her lips. My breath stopped short in my body.

More thunder. Her feet bolted towards me, barely stopping right in front of me. I could see the individual threads in the nylon, thick as my arm. I saw the darkness of the sweat not yet evaporated. Her toes flexed and her feet shifted their weight forward, balancing on the balls of the feet. Her arch was bure bliss. She could have ended me right there and then. I would have been happy. My gaze followed her bent legs upwards, her black panties lowering down from so high up. Her skirt flowed all around me, blotting out the fluorescent lights. Before I could do anything, her hand came from above and grasped me like a vise with only two fingers.

I then rose with such sickening speed I thought I would pass out. Her face emerged in the sky past her skirt, still holding that cold smile. She held me aloft in front of her, turning me around. I thought to scream but nothing came out. Her mouth opened slightly into a whisper:
"Pervert"
She rolled her eyes and stepped forward. I was yanked again through space at high velocity, brushing the soft outer layer of her skirt. She sat and I sank with her. I was brought lower and lower, her leg rising past me in a blur. With her free fingers, she grasped her shoe and brought it upright. For just a moment I hovered over the opening, then she let go.

I tumbled down and crashed into the damp sole with a thud. My arm twisted but I managed to roll and curl up. I came to a halt over a massive cursive 'S'. I coughed and yelled in pain before looking up. Terror and pleasure in equal measure, my eyes couldn't process what was happening to me. Her nylon foot was lifted, poised to enter. Her hungry eyes were canted to the side, staring at me from a mile behind her foot. As she lowered her toes into the opening she leaned forward, never breaking eye contact. 

For the first time, I screamed. I don't know if it was fear or pure bewilderment, I screamed and her foot blotted out my only way out. I ran, knowing full well where the inside of the shoe would lead. The smell of sweat and leather burned my eyes and lungs as I sprinted as fast as I could. I tripped and fell into a large divet in the leather. I got up and my eyes widened. A toe print.

I scrambled to my feet and turned around. They were already upon me. Her middle toe lowered, pinning me into place. I screamed until the wind was knocked out of me. In my silent horror I heard a small laugh reverberate through my torture chamber. I felt Sarah's giggle through the nylon as my whole world shook. I tried to scream into the nylon but nothing came out. Everything was sweat, leather, nylon, and Sarah's opressive toe. I should have ran.

End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337

Deadly Shoeplay by tinyguy33
Author's Notes:

In which our protagonist fights for his life against Sarah's idle fidgeting.

WARNING: Things get really sexually explicit. Enter at your own risk.

Panic set in. I couldn't move, couldn't get enough air in to breathe. Sarah's toe pinned me down, occasionally fidgeting. I could barely see her even-cut toenail pressing outward through the black nylon. My arms were free, but I was engulfed up to my chest. I tried to measure my breaths and get my bearings. I couldn't help it, despite the bruises and confinement I was incredibly aroused. Her scent enveloped me, the humid air had so little precious oxygen but it carried with it a powerful aphrodisiac. My primal urge, locked away until then, had awoken. I tried to gain composure, but my arousal overrode my fear. My mind set on becoming one with her foot, my hips thrusting against the nylon. My movements were so small, barely rising against her soft and terrible flesh. I still needed more, my mind was so broken. I gave up struggling for freedom and tried pressing harder. A few small thrusts and my cock was soaked in her sweat. I moaned with desire and pain. I didn't know where her sweat started and I began. Her juices were in my eyes, my mouth, and my nose. I wasted precious time breathing by raising my head as far as I could to meet the round pad that trapped me. My lips brushed the nylon, smearing more viscous sickly sweet foot funk over my face. Unbelievable. I greedily licked my lips and moaned like a mindless beast. No better than an insect feasting on what little nutrients could exist in an oven of sweat and leather. My moan was answered by a small fidget, all five toes lifted at once. I stuck to the nylon, melded by sweat and driven by hunger. My new world felt dizzy, I was on my back one moment then on my feet the next. The motion did not stop, I swayed gently with her toes as their small movements upturned the toe bed. I heard a loud sucking noise from the heel, and light broke through from behind her foot.

I could see a dizzy swaying world outside through the nylon, all chair legs, and carpet. Back and forth, suspended seemingly hundreds of feet in the air. I bounced rhythmically, following the flexing and unflexing of her foot. Still pinned by a single toe, I dangled with her. Fresh air emboldened me, and each bounce gave me room to drive myself against her. Her motion pounded into me fast and hard, her heel thumping against the entrance with every cycle. I matcher her movements, my body begged for release as she increased the tempo. For a moment I felt afraid, my bones were being jolted repeatedly as my cock was teased with even more attention. Her digits flexed and relaxed with impartial regularity as I fought to stay sane. It felt like my body might break before I could reach completion, was I violating her, or was she violating me? It didn't matter, I couldn't stop. Her speed increased and increased, I knew I was about to break. I grasped as tight as I could and lost control, spurting into her nylon as I screamed in what felt like my final ecstasy. Her toes continued as I pumped cum again and again in step with her flexing. I spasmed and gasped, fully ridged and spent. I went limp and delirious, ready to meet my fate under her foot. I closed my eyes and waited for oblivion but it never came. She slowed her bouncing, coming to a stop. I lay stuck to her toe unable to move, neurons still firing at maximum. I watched as her toes pointed and tilted downwards. I was now looking up, and I began to hear the slow and sweaty glide of the shoe dropping.

I remained attached to her beautiful foot as the musty shoe slid off, but gravity was against me. I had no energy to hold on, I don't know if I even wanted to. I let myself drop, landing back in the toe section with a soft thud. The bottom of the desk receded away, her foot lifting out with my shameful stain attached. A thud from behind marked the end of my descent, but the beginning of the next phase of her torture. The shoe rotated and I slid to the side like a ragdoll. All I could do was take in more precious oxygen as my brain recovered from the heavenly hell. Her foot and nearly endless leg disappeared from view and through the sideways opening, I saw light and carpet. My rational mind finally recovered, and I gingerly lifted myself. I winced at the pain, I was bruised everywhere. I looked down and felt what could be a broken rib. My body betrayed me, I was somehow still hard. I throbbed for more, the broken half of my mind wanting nothing more than to lie in the toe bed and wait for her return. I mustered my mental and physical strength and ran along the side of the shoe to the exit. As I moved, I heard another loud sucking noise of a foot leaving a shoe. A thud. The motion of fabric. I didn't know what was happening outside but I needed to escape before my urges got the better of me.

I peered out of the opening, my eyes adjusting to the light. Sarah was sitting with legs crossed and shoes off, a dark pulsing shadow indicating a foot directly above me. Her other shoe was placed nearby where I first picked it up. Everything was so absurd. I looked up and saw her sole, small wrinkles visible under the thin fabric. It danced and twirled hypnotically, occasionally stopping to gently caress the leg of the desk. My hand wandered to my crotch, my soaking loins still hard and passionate. More. I'm so ashamed to say I wanted more. At that moment, I needed more. I shook my head. No. I needed to live. My fear barely rose above my arousal and I took off, trying to run out from under Sarah's oppressive foot. I winced at every step but sprinted with my full strength and fear behind me. I dared not look up, but the shadow of my tormentor pulsed back and forth in my path. Then, a dark flash. Her foot came down with such incredible speed and force that I fell over. I looked up past the ankle, following the leg up. Sarah wasn't looking at me. Had she forgotten me already? Did she even notice my throes of pleasure? I had been sure that her movements were purposeful but now she seemed to be unaware of me altogether. I glanced around, it looked like I could reach the end of her leg's reach if I was quick. Her arch twitched and flexed as if to dare me to try. I had to try.

Taking off again away from her nearest foot I tried running silently, muffling my breaths and desire to scream. I was so tired but unable to stop. I ran for my life. Just as I slowed down in exhaustion a familiar shadow passed over me. It came with a whiff of deadly sweet air that begged for me to return. I turned and saw what I dreaded and desired all at once. Her foot was already upon me, the toes spread apart in a perverse welcome. I kneeled down and again prepared for the end. Again I was spared, but only just. The nylon came for me like a net, I was square in the middle of her arch. I felt vacuum-sealed as she compressed me, her high arch the only reason for my continued existence. Her foot was only a few feet away, the fabric suspended and stretched from the heel to the ball of her foot. The fabric was so soft and gentle, I wanted to remain there. Sarah had different plans.

The wrinkles began to slide down, the soft nylon gliding against my skin. I again lost control of my senses and pushed my cock against the wall of fabric, making a small tent out of my moving prison. She moved so slowly and deliberately, surely she knew I was still down there? The ball of her foot came into view as the nylon became tighter. She was hovering just above the carpet, barely enough room for me to fit if I laid down and prayed. I complied and was soon steamrolled by a wall of soft flesh. This area was still damp and warm with her sweat, I was given a fresh coat from head to toe. I could do nothing but close my eyes and try to remain sane. She kept her slow slide downwards until my head peered out between her third and second toe. The world was dark and grainy through the lens of the nylon layers. The detail of her skin was excruciating. I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust again against Sarah's foot, moaning and fighting for more pleasure. Her foot stopped. The pressure increased slightly and began to shift.

I was caught in the soft pad before the toes, a prime location to be ground out of existence. Yet, all I could think of was repeating my depraved act. Her foot shifted slowly left, one side gently lifting. Then the movement reversed. Sarah's immense power returned to me with crushing intensity, I ground against the carpet. But the movement continued, shifting to the other side as she alternated from side to side. She repeated as I gratified myself, her weight devouring me over and over before letting me have more room to satisfy my lust. Slowly and deliberately she moved, her leg swaying gently far above the sweaty depravity. All hope was lost for me, I needed to explode. I didn't want to simply cum again onto her perfect sole, I wanted my body to explode under her. I imagined my insides spraying out between her toes and despite my horror, it's what my cock desired. I screamed in ecstasy as the pressure began to increase, blubbering like a madman at the edge of oblivion. Her toes lifted as if to end me for good, and the pressure from above returned tenfold. I came into her soft fabric, my second load spreading onto her supple skin. She responded with more pressure, I stopped breathing. Everything became pain and still squirmed in the throes of sex and death as I came again. Then, Darkness.

End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337

Broken Rule by tinyguy33
Author's Notes:

 

In which the titular goddess establishes ground rules by making an example of a wayward subject.

WARNING: Graphic content

 

I woke up in a dark place on a cold floor. I was disoriented at first but the events I could remember came flooding back. God, I still smelled like her. I was still naked. It wasn't a dream. Or a nightmare. I shivered, more from the memory than from the cold. I looked around. It was so dark and my vision was bleary. As I recaptured myself and stood up I saw shapes nearby. I could hear the faint sound of muffled crying. Breathing and whispers. People. Maybe fifteen?

“H-hello?”

No answer. Instead; I heard rapid footsteps. Bare feet on metal. Closer as someone ran towards me. I cowered, and they ran into me, tackling me to the ground. They grabbed my face, I could barely make out the figure of a woman in the darkness. She was naked too, long dark hair framing her oval face. Her breasts outlined against the deeper darkness behind.

“Be. Quiet.” She hissed.

I had no choice, her hand over my mouth. I stared, wide-eyed. She had a strong, slim shape. Wiry skin and bones. She straddled me for a moment before removing her hand and standing up. I stayed put, looking around. The woman kept her glare for a moment and then walked off. She almost seemed to tiptoe away. I got up to take a look around, every strange person in here was naked. My fear turned to embarrassment and confusion. I walked towards a dim light, it looked like small stars glinting along a nearby wall. Everything was fuzzy but I felt it and just more cool metal. The light was coming from beyond, through small holes cut into the metal at regular intervals. The sky above was nearly black, and the ground outside was flat and featureless.

“Hey man” A male voice whispered

“What's going on? Where are we?” I wheezed back, barely able to contain myself

“Calm. Down. Can't have the alarms go off, the bitch will wake up.” He sounded around thirty.

“W-what? Who?”

“Last thing you remember, pretty girl? She jammed you with a shoe? A sock?”

I remained silent.

“That's what I thought. She got all of us too. One second I was on a run, stopping to take a drink. The next some woman had a sock over my nose. I fought her off, she's not strong. Wasn't strong.”

“She did this... Sarah does this?”

“Oh, you know her. That's new. Listen, you don't really know her. She's a monster.”

I remembered my ordeal at her feet. He wasn't wrong, was he?

“Hey man, what's your name? I'm Dave” He stretched his hand out.

My mind raced, I couldn't even really hear him. I was still small? We all were?

“Look, just keep quiet. She has the box rigged. I've been here since before the box. She leaves us alone at night, it's the only time it's safe.”

His hand fell away as he spoke, completely ignored. I was in another place altogether my mind spun in circles between the dozens of naked people trapped, to the empty wasteland outside. I remembered too well the crushing weight, her cold and hungry eyes. I couldn't bear to see them again. I needed to escape. I needed to be normal again.

Hyperventilation again. People tried to calm me down, I remember hushed and desperate whispers. I tried to walk away from them, I needed air. I was trapped and there was no air! I turned to run, someone grabbed me. I pushed them away. More hands on me.

“No! Let go of me!” I shouted, desperate to flee.

CLACK

A high-pitched sound of metal-on-metal rang out and reverberated through the metal floor. A singular light flared from above, momentarily blinding everyone. When my eyes adjusted, I saw my fellow captives in a large metal hanger. The ceiling seemed to stretch up hundreds of feet, and all of it perforated with small circles about half a foot wide. Rivets the size of a person held the corners together, and huge metal poles jutted off the room on the outside. I realized they were handles.

Everyone was staring at me. Not looking with anger. Just blatant panic. Wild-eyed and fearful, they all took a few steps away from me. I turned to look for the man who was trying to help. I recognized his silhouette, he was closest to me but also stepping away. One woman knelt and began chanting to herself,

“No, no no no no, no no, no no no” In ragged, desperate breaths.

“I'm sor-” I almost apologized before I was cut off by the familiar sound of distant thunder. The sound gave me a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was coming from everywhere at once, rattling our little cage. As the sound grew it was joined by creaking wood. Louder than possible, directly above us. Then a massive thud directly behind me. I jumped and turned to the wall. The light from our prison shot small circles of light into the abyss beyond. Like the trunk of a massive tree, illuminated by pinpricks of light was a wall of flesh. A heel at the bottom. Sarah's right foot, pointing away from us. I recognized it immediately. It was followed quickly by her left, a loud thud announcing its arrival. The abyss outside creaked and moaned under her weight. Hardwood floor. I was dizzy again, I saw where we truly were. A metal box under Sarah's bed.

“no no no nonooo nooono nononoo” The woman was sobbing now.

A flurry of motion and the bare legs of Sarah pivoted on her perfect toes and faced us. Our gigantic captor knelt down and exposed us to her booty shorts and bare midriff partially covered by a tank top. Her toned stomach leaned in a little, a skyscraper of flesh. The box shook as her hands clasped the handles on the outside. I lost my footing, the whole cage jolted towards Sarah. The other captives were silent except for the hysterical woman, and they had seemed to stay upright. The moment was accompanied by a harsh grating noise as we all slid into closer view. What I thought was the sky gave way, revealing it to be the edge of her bed. Sarah's expressionless face was basked in pinpricks of light from within the cage. I feared to look into her eyes again but I couldn't stop. I was relieved to see she looked tired, half-awake even. How long had it been since the library?

The top of the cage was flung open in a haphazard fashion, the noise of metal clattering ringing in our bones. The light followed it upwards and back, and we were no longer fully lit but there was no longer a barrier between us and Sarah. Her face leaned in, taking up most of the upper opening. Her sleepy eyes scanned the area, blinking and darting around. Then she tightly closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. I thought she was beginning to scream but air simply whistled into her gaping maw. I felt the wind from her breath disturb my hair as her massive inhale. A simple yawn. Her perfect teeth framed her twitching tongue as she let out a moan through the yawn, soft but still able to shake the floor of the cage. She finished and smacked her lips a few times, again opening her eyes to scan us, poor souls, at her mercy.

She leaned in even closer, I could almost see our reflection in her eyes as the dim light bounced off of her face. Her tiredness turned stern, eyes cold again. I shuddered.

“Which one of you was it?” Her voice, crisp and clear and beautiful rang out. Simply a question, no emotional tone.

“Hmmm?” Her voice lilted. Her gaze shifted and landed on me.

I stared, frozen. First at her, then I looked down. Everyone was pointing at me. I didn't know what I had done to deserve another look from those hungry eyes. My soul felt like it would melt under the pressure of her gaze alone.

“New guy? Pervert?” She stifled a yawn. “No, he didn't know any better. Who was supposed to tell him?”

I looked away from her, instinctively at the man who spoke to me. His eyes met mine and they were filled with horror as he shook his head. His lips quivered silently. Everyone took a few steps back from him. I looked back to Sarah but it was already too late. She no longer held my gaze but was staring at the poor man.

“Awww, well. You know the rules.” Sarah offered halfheartedly.

The man looked up at elegant fingers descending from the sky, Sarah's hand darted through the dim light and she grasped him with a finger and thumb the size of tree trunks. The hand began to retreat, and its captive began to scream wildly. He squirmed uselessly in her grip, arms flailing as his torso and legs were held fast. The pads of her fingers turned white and his screams for help turned to pain and agony. Sarah had him up to her face, still partially inserted into the box. She released the pressure on the man and his screams turned to a whimper. His limbs dangled in front of her face as she looked him over, turning him around. Her eyes flicked back to us. Some were staring, some were crying and looking away. The one woman was still chanting her endless serious of “no's”, pleading uselessly through tears. Sarah issued a sharp command;

“Silence.” Her voice was full of malice.

We all complied, even the hysterical woman. Even the man in her grasp stopped whimpering. We all looked up to hear her next demand, to witness her next act of god.

“Now, no more sounds tonight except for him,” she waved the man around like a toy. “Got it?”

Most of us nodded. Myself and others just stared. Some looked away and began to cry anew.

“Good.” Her demeanor changed in an instant, she smiled and ruffled her nose.

Had I been under different circumstances I would have thought the gesture to be cute and reassuring. But it was out of place. Wrong. She wasn't putting him down, she brought him closer to her face. Her smile broadened and then opened completely, her tongue rising out slightly to meet the man in her grasp.

“Please! No! No! NO! No, Goddess, I'll be quiet!” The man screamed and pleaded.

His arms flailed and grasped at her fingers, causing no difference to his trajectory towards her mouth. Sarah was still smiling, ignoring him and staring blankly at some spot above the cage. Her fingers maneuvered the man around, positioning him feet-first. I stared, incredulous. I couldn't imagine what she was about to do. I had the feeling that this would be the first and last time I saw the man who was just trying to help me. His cries for mercy turned to sobs, his legs kicked rapidly until they touched her tongue. He jerked back reflexively.

“I don't want to be eaten! Please! Please, Goddess!” He continued to beg.

Eaten? Surely this wasn't happening. No, Sarah was nice. She was quiet and elegant. She wasn't some kind of crazed killer. And yet, I saw her deposit the man halfway into her mouth, gently sucking her fingers with a pop. The noise elicited further cries from the tortured gallery below. The man was held in her lips for a moment, he was desperately squirming and pushing against her plush lips. How could something so soft and beautiful create such terror?

A sickening crunch emanated from her mouth, the man let out an inhuman shriek. Her jaw muscle visibly tensed, and his body jolted. She leaned forward and slurped, a splash of blood landed on the metal near some of us in the cage. The man was sucked in further. He was all screams, pounding on the lips engulfing him up to the belly. Another crunch. The man went ridged. Her hand returned and grasped him. She extracted the man from her lips, keeping her mouth sealed. His lower half was entirely missing, mangled, and severed at the hip. Exposed bones and flesh dripped steaming blood. Sarah's jaws worked the other half around, Crunch. Crunch. Squelch. I gagged. She lowered what was left of him down to the metal, still chewing. Without even looking at us she flipped the cage shut, the light swinging forward before shutting off. The insanity of her chewing continued until we heard two gulps, in quick succession.

“Sorry, I'm not very hungry” Sarah offered.

The half-chewed man began to scream anew. I don't understand how he survived. Her comment must have sent him over the edge, his screams were maddening and filled with desperation. No words, only wailing. His hands grasped at his missing lower half, his body still pumping blood. Nobody moved. What could have been done? Sarah moved her hand to the lid and the light flicked off. We were blind again. I couldn't see her but the monster I formerly knew as Sarah returned to bed with the creaking of massive wooden beams. We were left alone in the darkness. She must have disabled the alarm, or whatever the monstrosity was. The man was still screaming, his cries getting less and less desperate as death came for him. When silence finally came I was relieved. He must have succumbed to his injuries. I struggled to remember him, he had told me his name. I couldn't remember.

 

End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337

Morning Routine by tinyguy33
Author's Notes:

Wherin we see how the other half feels about all this as she gets ready for the day.

Nothing too crazy in this chapter. Some handheld and mouthplay. A little perspective shift.

I didn't so much as sleep as just zoned out. Who could sleep in this place? I look around, some of the others were curled up. Some of them weren't even sobbing. The woman chanting 'No' was silent, I lost sight of her in the darkness. Even after my eyes adjusted it was so impossible to see. I realized the light outside was just starlight spilling in from a faraway window. The glass seemed almost as far away as the stars themselves, and just as unobtainable. I kept grabbing my own arm, squeezing and pinching my skin in an effort to wake up. The half-eaten man's death throes were still ringing in my mind. We all tried to get far away from his mangled corpse, finding a spot along the cold wall. I sat, slumped there, as Sarah's soft and gentle movements reverberated above me. In the silence, I heard her slow and even breath.

I was so saddened by the daylight. I don't know how many hours had passed. I wanted to wake up, not go forwards into the same hell. There was now an unbroken stretch of time from that horrible woman to now, it happened. I was trapped. It was worse now that I knew it. The light of day brought more disgust and fear with it. In the light and the day and the presence of mind to look around, I saw the spatter of dried blood coating the floor in splotches. Some was fresh. Some old and brown. I could tell where Sarah's most recent atrocity happened, blood still fresh and mixed with pinkish saliva. A trail led from one wall to a massive pool under the body. Without thinking I rose and was standing near him. His expression was pale and frozen in pain. I was hoping to see some peace on his face, solace in his final moments. 

The somber moment was interrupted by a blaring siren. High pitched screeching, reverberating, and rapidly changing in pitch. It was coming from above, I thought maybe it was some contraption in the cage. But the siren changed, the tune evolving into something of a melody. The titanic wooden beams groaned and sheets moved on the bed. The siren stopped. Just a cell phone. God, the world was so wrong now. The Giantess above us stirred, her sheets moving the air around the bed. My heart was racing but I don't think it ever stopped.

 

----------------

 

Sarah was still feeling a little tired. Her alarm blared, signaling it was already time to rise but she felt a bit like sleeping in. Instead, she groaned and swiveled her legs over the edge of the bed. Still unwilling to put in much effort, she enjoyed laying horizontal for a moment in the fuzzy warmth of the early morning sun. She felt rested enough, but sleep was always so peaceful and she relished every moment. She stretched, groaning again but feeling much more prepared for the day. It was going to be a fun day, after all.

She moved her feet to the ground, sitting up. Her legs bowed outwards, and the inside sides of her feet connected with the cold metal container. She flexed her muscles just a bit and the box easily slid right out from under her to just within her reach. She opened the lid and counted. 'Thirteen... Fourteen...'

Her eyes fixated on one of them, was he in half?

"Oh, shit? Was that me? I thought I was dreaming!" Sarah broke out into a giggle, hiding her wide smile with a modest hand.

"No wonder my mouth tastes like shit, ugh I didn't brush my teeth afterward..." Sarah trailed off.

She resumed her count, feet idly swaying on either side of the container. Her eyes darted to each one for just a moment. They made it easy by standing still, as they should.

"Thanks to my midnight snack I think I'll skip the breakfast game today. But we should still play a game..." She trailed off again, this time biting her lip and looking around the room.

Shoes? No, not feeling up for it right now. She could just press a few into the floor of the container, but that didn't sound very fun. Sarah hummed in deep thought, considering the options. She knew that she had Seventeen left, and she was supposed to give five to her sister by the end of the weekend. Sarah had wanted to start with a fresh batch, and her sister's 18th birthday marked her ascension. She wanted to give her little sister some toys that were already broken in, as a little present.

"Hey!" A small voice caught her attention. "Fuck you, bitch! Just fucking kill me, I'm not playing another sick game!"

Sarah looked down and saw an unruly little male toy, he was waving his arms around like a little cheerleader. Sarah was relieved to have the choice made for her, but a little confused that one of her toys was being so foolish. They should have already been broken, all except for the new one from yesterday. That's why she needed a new batch.

"We have a volunteer!" Sarah exclaimed

Her hand extended down, fingers swaying in a slow wave pattern. Her fingers met the little figure, it didn't even move. Sarah could tell the little thing flinched at her touch. She smiled. There was hope for this one yet. The seemingly stoic tiny man was lifted to her face, Sarah eyed him close enough for him to feel her breath. The poor thing couldn't even look at her. She rotated him, and he continued to avoid her gaze, looking anywhere but her eyes. He was pathetic, shivering in her hand. He felt a little cold, but his vibrations tingled her skin.

"Awww, look at me, little man," Sarah said with a smile in a calm voice.

The man turned his head in her grip, eying her. His spasms nearly doubled in intensity, he was quaking like a leaf. Sarah clicked her tongue, a pitied look on her face as she used her free hand to stroke the man's body. Her delicate fingers softly pressed against him, he was visibly distressed even further, letting out a quiet yelp.

"Just end it already! I'm Done!" He shouted, tears forming in his tiny eyes.

"Ohhhh, but I'm not. Not quite." Her voice had a soothing tone but was anything but.

"Tell you what," she began, "if you can look me in the eyes and tell me to eat you, I'll have you for breakfast." She tilted him to look him to again in his avoidant eyes. 

"Sound good to you?" 

The man was beside himself. He looked up, past her pink lips, past her enormous teeth... up into her eyes. His head flicked from one to the other before he settled on her right eye, his voice shaking.

"D-deal" He stammered.

"Great!" Sarah beamed, "Nobody can say I'm not nice. Now, go ahead."

"I... I... Please, just... end this nightmare." The man spurted.

"Close, but more specific?" Sarah's grin grew wider, her breath coming out in waves. Sarah was excited, not too often to have a toy so close to the brink, and so early in the morning. She loved these little moments and really knew how to draw them out.

"I w-want..." The man stuttered and began to hyperventilate.

Sarah's mouth was widening as he spoke, her teeth parting to reveal the hellish cavern beyond. Acrid breath and moisture washed over the little man, positioned in the center of the opening.

"I- I- I-..." The man was nearly hysterical. 

Sarah's tongue extended beyond the rows of teeth, slowly stretching over her lips. The slick muscle glistened in the morning light.

"I w-want... Y-you to eat me!" The man screamed.

Her tongue slid back into her mouth, the sound of popping saliva emitting from deep inside her mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm... No." Sarah said flatly.

"W-what? We h-had - had a deal!"

"You die when I want you to die, you break when I want you to break" Sarah's voice was almost a song, delivered calm and cold through her smile. Sarah watched as the little toy dissolved in her hand. He went from steely resolve to a pool of meat in almost an instant.

There it was, a little broken toy. Did he still want to die? It was hard to tell, but at least he knew he didn't get to pick. Sarah mused to herself as the little thing's sadness bled out of its crushed spirit. No toy gets to pick when it breaks, they just break sometimes. It's not really their fault, even. Sarah laughed to herself, they were still pretty cute. Pathetic, but still. She squeezed the little cutie in her hand, eliciting a few peeps of terror. Maybe it was pain? She knew she needed to be careful but testing their limits was so intoxicating. Their cries, their tiny bodies straining and shivering against her made her squirm. Every moment she had one in her presence she restrained herself from twitching her fingers and smearing them across her palm. Her restraint ebbed until her desire for violence seethed through her mind. That's what it was, desire. Their suffering was her pleasure, their torture was her passion. They were brought to the edge of the endless void again and again, and she decided when they were allowed to quit their existence. Sarah was a goddess, and her power knew no limits. This one needed to know that, she thought. Begging and being brought down to nothing wasn't enough to prove his conversion.

"You'll get to continue living under me, and you'll thank me for it. Death is something you need to earn." Sarah's eyes were cold and unfeeling. The man, the worthless toy, was only able to weep. Sarah again allowed her tongue to extend out towards him, this time making contact. His body twitched and scrambled but was held fast against the tongue by her fingers. He gave up crying and begging and began to thrash around instead. Her tongue molested his body, probing and tasting indiscriminately. He was a little salty, Sarah usually preferred the taste of women. But he was fine, it was better than the iron taste in her mouth. Her tongue began to retract, her finger moving with it to keep him pinned to the middle. His thrashing efforts continued, Sarah smiled. So he didn't really want to die. He was just trying to be brave. Adorable. Her fingers sealed him in, lips closed. They made a quiet pop when she removed them from her mouth, and she began to savor her prize. She sucked on his tiny form and began to go about her day.

First, she bent down to lift the half-chewed toy from the container. She really had done a number on him, his lower half completely gone.

'Well, at least half of you was useful.' Sarah mused to herself, humming and walking to the corner of her room. She pressed her foot into the bottom of the trash can, popping the lid. She tossed what was left of her toy in, and walked to the restroom. 

Sarah wanted to feel her best for today and knew that the little toys appreciated it. She turned on the shower and played with her little mouthful while the water heated. Every time his struggles seemed to abate she would begin sucking anew, pressing him into the roof of her mouth and gently increasing the pressure. She made sure to get enough air in so he could continue to fight. Once showering, she lathered and delicately cleaned herself. She enjoyed the ritual of self-care so much and felt no need to rush it. She even tilted her head to the showerhead and opened her mouth, careful not to drop her toy. The man gasped and cried, jets of piping hot water pummelling him back towards Sarah's throat. She loved the feel of the water on her teeth, and she knew there were bits of her last meal still caught on parts of her mouth. She was always so good about oral hygiene but last night was a little strange.

Once showered and shaved she began to dry off and nibble a little on the man still strapped within her. He was still struggling, albeit slower now. A few times she was sure that he was about to pass out but he kept moving. Good for him. She applied toothpaste to her toothbrush and inserted it into her mouth, scrubbing and humming to herself while screams of pain and terror echoed in her head. She smiled and started a two-minute timer on her phone.

End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337

Hell Hole by tinyguy33
Author's Notes:

In which we find out what it's like to be inside Sarah's mouth.

Steven Black had considered himself a sane man. He had felt like his life was under control, and he couldn't imagine ever losing his grip. This changed three weeks ago when some deranged college student took everything from him. His control, his dignity. He saw things that chipped away at his mind, his sanity eroding day by day. People would arrive, others would die, and he would be made to watch it all. He thought she had something specific against him. She seemed to choose others to die and ensure that he was there to watch. The truth was she didn't even keep track.

 

One day everything broke for him. She had killed a man, chewed him alive. Only partially, as if to teach them a lesson. He thought it was the new guy's fault, he blamed himself even. But the next morning the crazy bitch said that she was sleepwalking when it happened. She just chewed someone's legs off. By accident. She laughed about it, a sick joke. That's what his life had become. An accident. A joke. Nothing meant anything, it was all pointless. If she killed for the pleasure of it, that would be one thing. She was a psychopath. But the reality was so much worse. She killed for no reason at all. She was bored and they meant nothing. She didn't even mean to kill them and didn't care that she did. They were all caught up in a storm of sex and hormones. Teeth and Gore. 

 

Steven knew what had to be done. He didn't want to live anymore, he was tired of seeing so many others perish horribly, and for what? He had resolved to end it and stand up for himself for once. He yelled and screamed until that twisted woman lifted him to her face. He lost his nerve being so close to her cold eyes but did his best to stand firm. She made him say it, she made him actually ask for his death politely. He felt sick and ashamed. The words fell out of him like lead, his mind struggling to actually put the sentence together. Then she demanded specifics. Steven was to spell out his own doom, in plain English. He stuttered and wept, unable to go through with it. He looked into her horrible eyes, she forced his gaze. His fear coalesced into hatred so pure he screamed at her to devour him. He said it with malice, his soul finally at peace with the finality. He felt pride that he had not felt in a long time. Then she denied him.

 

After all that, another game. Steven's heart sputtered out of control, this nightmare was inescapable. Death was too good for him and pain was all he could ever hope for. His mind carried on without his body, his small form slumped in that awful hand while she spoke. He wasn't there anymore, his mind seeking refuge far away. He didn't even register her words or movements. Not until he felt the hot and humid air of her mouth. He screamed as Sarah's lips opened wide, he flew into the thick air and landed with a wet skid along her tongue. Her breath assaulted him, he choked on the acrid and intense smell of death. He looked around, teeth closing in until shutting him from the outside world. His body fell rapidly to the tongue's surface as Sarah rose, then he smacked the roof of her mouth, knocking the wind from him. A booming GLUCK emanated from deeper within, a simple swallow that had already claimed so many. Steven tried to scream but no air came, his psyche desperately fighting pain and shock.

 

She began to taste and violate him in ways he could not have imagined possible. Nothing was sacred, his legs and feet up to his mouth. His cock and ass were driven hard into the plush and terrible tongue. Steven felt as if his very soul was being savored, and he called out to any god that would hear him. There was only one, and she didn't care. Sarah's heartbeat drowned out his sputtering attempts to cry out. He was rolled over and over again, facing up and then down in rapid succession. He began to feel horribly disoriented, everything was black and slimy and hot. The thick saliva coated him and permeated every inch of his body. He had to clear it from his face every few seconds to stay breathing. He was molested by the beast of a tongue and felt the pressure increase as she sucked on his body. Steven felt his ears pop and his eyes bulge as the pressure around him rapidly increased. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move, he felt like he would explode there and then. But, a reprieve. The tongue lowered and the teeth parted just enough for light to spill inwards. He was reminded of the look of his hellish prison, all pink and wet with lust for his flavor. Air rushed in, which he eagerly gulped to satiate his wanting lungs. Steven looked back in the direction of the wind, the air disappearing into the dark chamber below. Her mouth opened further, more light and more air coming in in a whirlwind of sensation. Steven looked towards the outside, towards the light. The mouth opened to a frightening height in the room, surely enough to kill him on impact. He tried to move but only slipped in the saliva. The tip of the tongue reared up and blocked his advance, then the cavern stood still. For the first time, he heard his own ragged breaths echoing within her. To his horror, the wind reversed, and with it came a high-pitched screech. He looked to the throat and saw a vibrating opening spewing a siren of painful sound. He grasped his ears in an attempt to block it but it was no use. His ears still ringing, the wind died and the teeth entombed him once more.

 

Stephen spent the next eternity in constant flux, screaming and begging and then just trying to survive. He even tried appealing to her sick sense of power.

"Please, Sarah! I'm so sorry, I'll be good! I'll worship you!" his pitiful voice rang out in the uncaring mouth. He was met with a thick rumble and a deep vibration emanating from her throat. A noise like laughter erupted too loud and terrible for mirth. The taunting rang hollow in his head.

"Goddess, please! End my life! This is madness!!"

The words echoed into the abyss. His begging was ignored, the tongue redoubling its efforts to massage and devour him. His body was beginning to swell from absorbing her viscous fluid. He felt so wrong and tainted. Sobs escaped his lips, forming bubbles of sticky spit on his face. He cried into her hard palate, the monstrous tongue perversely caressing him from behind.  He was already prepared to die, how could anyone live like this? Like spit in an evil girl's mouth? Each time she swallowed, more of him was lost to her depths. Steven only wept as he struggled now, the pain becoming too much to even scream for. The mouth opened again, this time revealing the bathroom. Steven wiped the tears and sticky fluid from his eyes to see Sarah naked, in front of the mirror. Her mouth was parted just a little, her breasts gently swaying and bobbing as she moved to the sink. Steven took a moment to breathe, but his primal self took in her beauty. Despite his red and painful flesh, he began to become erect. Sarah leaned in close to the mirror, her pretty face innocently examining her own features. The mouth closed again, and Steven wished she would just eat him. He hated her and just needed it to end. Just as the lips closed once more, he heard the shower turn on. Steven cursed his own attraction, he was becoming aroused even when being so mercilessly destroyed. The saliva soaked him and constantly threatened to block his airway.

 

The prison of uncaring death was heated to even more uncomfortable levels. Each time the lips opened, steaming water poured through and burned Steven's flesh. He didn't even resist anymore, his strength was spent. He gasped for air, continually breathing in thick air or choking on her spit. He no longer begged or pleaded, he grit his teeth and prayed that it would end soon. His prayers remained unanswered, his flesh bleeding and bruised. The tongue gave him moments of rest and a chance to get air but resumed its assault every time. He tried to get used to it, tried to make sense and reason out of the maddening tomb of teeth and torturous tongue. There was no routine to fall in, no spot he did not become acquainted with. His body was jammed into teeth, rubbed squirming in one cheek and then the other. Any attempt to stand was met with an instant barrage of the tongue, pushing him around as if it owned him. Steven had felt owned by Sarah before, she made that fact clear by demonstration. She owned her own mouth, and Steven in turn belonged to it now. He was an extension of the tongue, his skin raw and swollen from absorption and punishment. Blood leaked from him in multiple areas, which was quickly drunk down the throat without a quick swallow. How much of him had already been eaten? How much more would it take?

 

The shower stopped, and Steven was granted a reprieve from hell. He lay on the tongue that so thirsted for his life, gasping as fresh air flooded the chamber. His heart was thrumming at a record pace, his body unable to move as the world swam before him. He looked up from his puddle of blood and saliva to the outside. He almost forgot that there was a world outside Sarah. He had certainly forgotten about his former life in that world. He was nothing now, barely able to stay alive let alone take any action to prove his desire for existence. He could not weep, his face was raw and throbbing. Steven just breathed the cool air, and silently prayed for an end to his suffering. Surely he would soon perish in this mouth? Surely he would join the rest of him already stewing in her belly? His prayers were answered, but not in the way he had hoped. Instead; a large green tube appeared, adorned with white hairs. Bristles of a massive toothbrush. Steven wept anew, sobbing turning to screams as he was at first unable to recognize the common item. The brush began to work in earnest, scrubbing each tooth systematically. More sound welled up from behind him, this time changing pitch every three seconds or so. His ears rang and his body vibrated with sound as the bristles moved around. He stayed on the tongue as the toothbrush danced around him in a circle, all the while the insane lilting noise washed over him as the throat vibrated. A brief moment of clarity occurred as he recognized the song. 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry. Steven began to laugh. The absurdity of it all, the horror and sticky mess merging with everything he was. He laughed and watched as the bristles came for him. 

 

He was coated in minty saliva, frothy and warm. The brush scrubbed the tongue, wiping away the contents of Steven spilled there. The bristles felt like a lashing of a whip, the tight cords digging deep into his already softened flesh. The pain barely registered, sound escaped from Steven but it was not cries of agony or desperate pleas for mercy. The sound was not even human, a gurgling mess of saliva. The noise from Steven became low and halting, something like a laugh. The toothbrush slid outside the lips, stained pink with what was left of Steven. The lips pursed, and he was thrown forward. Minty discharge flowed out from all around him, he struck a tooth like a wall. Suction again increased as the owner of the hellish  The tongue scooped him and expertly brought him back to his designated area. His home.

 

---------------------------------------

 

I heard the shower turn off, and Sarah began to move around the bathroom. We couldn't see anything from within the cage but we knew the worst had already happened. We had hoped. Sarah returned to the bedroom, fully nude. The sight made me gasp, I had been ashamed to imagine her bare feet, let alone her bare breasts. Her slender body walked with immense speed but still somehow at a leisurely pace. She came directly for the cage, sliding it out violently. The lid opened to reveal her face staring down from beyond her breasts. I looked to them, and to the feet positioned almost within arms reach to the cage. I stared at her toes, the ones that violated me yesterday. Despite my deep fright I became aroused at the thought of further domination under her. I snapped out of it, realizing my nakedness and the clearly inappropriate venue for pleasure. Shame filled my body as I again looked up. Sarah's face descended as she knelt towards us. She sported her classic smile. I knew now what it really meant. Her head bent into the threshold of the cage, and her lips pursed.

 

A thick wad of spit dripped from her mouth with a wet THUP and landed with a splatter onto the floor. Sarah winked, flashing her deceptively cute smile, and closed us all back up. I watched as she went to her dresser and began to pull out clothes. My heart skipped when she returned to the bed with a handful of garments, white tights among them.

"He's alive!" I heard a woman scream.

I turned to look, there were two people gathered near the saliva discharge Sarah has left for us. Were we meant to do something? Was she just taunting us? Then I saw, in the sticky mess was movement. I ran to help, others were already scooping armfuls of her spit from the twitching humanoid mass inside. What we saw was something of a man. He was swollen and red. All around his body were small cuts and bruises. His skin was nearly translucent, overloaded with saliva. The spit nearest his body streaked red. He twitched face down, bubbles forming near his head. A perverse thought struck me, to just leave him be. Surely saving this man was no use. Even if we could, what would happen to him next? I helped remove the spit, getting gobs of Sarah's still-warm fluid all over myself. Part of it dripped down my chest and onto my cock, the warmth stimulating me beyond my control. I stepped back in shame as the man was lifted out of the remaining pool and turned over. His face seemed rigid, stuck in a perpetual grin. His breath escaped in short huffs, sounding like the laugh of a corpse.

 

End Notes:

If you like what you see, consider leaving a review! I am available for comissions, Sart#1337 on discord for more. I promise we'll have some vore next chapter. This is the appetizer.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10927