Time Shrunk by giantess peanut
Summary:

When an African American scientist from the 21st Century invents time travel, he takes a trip back to the mid 1800s. But not all goes to plan, and the people he finds arent as friendly topeople of colour as in his own time, especially not when they are a fraction of the size...

 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6728 Read: 18582 Published: September 18 2021 Updated: September 24 2021

1. Arriving in the Past by giantess peanut

2. Time to Clean by giantess peanut

3. When The Pressure Gets To You by giantess peanut

4. To Please A Goddess by giantess peanut

5. His Final Hope by giantess peanut

Arriving in the Past by giantess peanut

 

Hed finally done it. James walked frantically around his lab, quickly going from control panel to computer and back again, fiddling with dials and controls. The year was 2034 and James was on the verge of a great discovery, one which would shape the very foundations of our understanding of where we came from. He was a physics Doctor, one of the smartest in the field and one of the most ambitious. As a man, James stood about 5'11", shaggy brown hair, Dark Skin and was in his late 30s. He took care of himself most of the time however let himself slip a bit in these final months of his research. All the same, James was a handsome well-built specimen. 



Finally, he completed his work and stood in the rooms centre, staring at a large door way that at this moment appeared to lead nowhere. This was his life's work, his greatest project. Before him stood the first of its kind, a time machine. In James' eyes the past was a key to the future. Being able to comprehend where we came from was the best way of looking forward. 



He looked down at his hand, which held a small remote with a single button, moments passed as he simply looked down. Nearly 2 decade of his life was spent building to this moment. Fear gripped him as he contemplated the possibility that the device wouldn't work, that this would all be a waste of time, after all the very concept of time travel was only theoretical.  He closed his eyes, and taking a deep breathe gently placed his thumb over the button. As he exhaled slowly, he pushed. 



The lights in the lab exploded as bolts of electricity shot from all around, connecting themselves to the doorway Infront of him. The door itself lit up s sparks flew in all directions and a whirlpool of blue matter swirled within the frames. James looked on in awe, his heart beat fast as he stared in amazement. 



"IT WORKED!!! THE BASTARD WORKED" he jumped around excited. Then, quickly regained himself and ran from monitor to monitor. The portal was stable. 



James had set the portal to the mid-Victorian period America. He was familiar with history and had always dreamt of visiting pre civil war America. 



He closed his eyes, took one last breath and stepped forward into the portal, awaiting his destiny. 



As he stepped through, the energy gripped him and pulled him in, the transportation was fast and within a flash he was in the bright sun of and open world. However, due to an oversight something was wrong. Suddenly he was plummeting to earth, free falling down. 



See, James' lab had been on the second story of the building, a building that now did not exist. He fell, fearing every second, the wind too strong to open his eyes. Suddenly, though, he hit a soft surface and bounced down through a green maze, before hitting something red very hard with his legs, lodging them in whatever the mystery object was.  



For a few moments he was dazed and in shock. But after some time, he began to focus. Though what he saw only sparked more confusion. He appeared to be lodged in a giant strawberry, about waist deep, unable to get out. But how? what was this? why on earth would strawberries in the mid 1850s be larger than a man? 



suddenly the world around him shook violently as a distant thud sound in a pacing beat echoed. The sound grew nearer and nearer until stopping just as it seemed to be right on top of him. Everything was silent. He was unable to see anything being stuck in the bush. 



Then suddenly out of nowhere a gigantic hand smashed through the canopy of leaves and darted down with an incredible force, grabbing the berry next to James and yanking it high above. Then it returned, this giant human hand, again snatching another berry. Over and over the hand descended through the canopy, felt for a berry and the retracted with the little snack. 



Finally, the searching hand gripped the berry which James was lodged in and pulled him skywards. He was driven from the canopy with a strong force as the mystery hand yanked him higher into the sky. Suddenly he saw who this huge appendage belonged to. It was a girl, about late teens in age, perhaps early 20s, she had pale skin covered in dirty, and Firey red hair messily tied behind the back of her head. she was dressed in a work dress of the period with a white cotton bonnet covering the top of her hair.  



The girl was paying no attention to the fruit she harvested and dropped the small piece of food containing James into a wicker basket. For a few more minutes he laid there as berry and more berries were dropped all around him as they were collected from the garden.  



In this time, he tried to think what may have happened to him. He concluded that something in the time travel matrix must've shrunk him as it sent him back. He estimated that he was no more than an inch and a half tall. His lab had been in a facility in rural South Carolina so he guessed that's where he still was. And this girl before him was definitely dressed for the period he had selected. Now or he could do was wait. 



Some moments later the girl finished her collection. Standing up she hoisted the basket into the air and hook it over her arm. as she walked the world rocked from side to side for James. He could do nothing but wait in fear as tiny snacks rolled around him and smashed into him.  



After a short walk they entered house and the basket was placed on the table. the girl disappeared for a moment and walked around the room. then she returned and as she passed the basket reached in and grabbed one of the berries, only to then toss it into her mouth and eat it without a thought. she kept going about the kitchen, doing certain things, each time she passed taking another snack. Then James situation went from bad to worse as he was selected. One of her fingers was pushed against him as she directed him towards her mouth.  



Then he was carelessly tossed in. her breath washed over him. the smell of it was somewhat dirty, though it didn't smell bad. Dental hygiene was not a common practice in 1850s rural America, but all the same her breath held a somewhat sweet smell. Saliva coated his exposed body and suddenly a giant row of teeth smashed into the berry, very narrowly avoiding his leg. but the bit shook him free and he rolled across her wet tongue. 



The powerful grinders mushed the berry to a pulp as he frantically moved through the mouth attempting to avoid a swift death. Chew bits of food coated his body, his white coat stained red with the juice of strawberry and spit. His whole body coated in the aroma of her mouth. 



Outside the girl felt and tasted something strange in the latest bite. It confused her. Thinking it must be a bug in her fruit she spat the object into a nearby cup, and proceeded to examine it. She squinted at the spit-soaked insect before her, however as her vision cleared, she saw the figure of a tiny man. James stood coated in the muck of her food. Dripping the thick liquid of her mouth. 



Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in shock at what she saw. The tiny James glared up in terror and anticipation. the girl looked closer and confirmed her thoughts. James went to say something but as he was about to speak, she lifted the glass high into the hair and bought the tiny man close to her eye. The girl looked at intently at him before placing him back down, standing over him with her hands on her hips.  



" I prayed to God that e'd send me someone" She spoke in a thick southern accent. "Ever since Jim Passed, I prayed" 



She walked over to the far side of the room and grabbed a chair, before returning and sitting at the table with James. She placed her elbows on the table and rested her head in her palms, essentially looking straight down at the tiny.  



"You see, ittle' one, my husband passed only a short couple year after we married. And out here on the farm... let's just say things get mighty lonely" He eyes narrowed in on James. "Your smaller than I was hopping tiny one, but you'll do, and you be a negro too! Perfect for a slave boy." 



With that she let out an evil laugh. This might have been another over site in his plan. James had not taken into account his skin colour when selecting a test period to visit. He had grown too comfortable in his progressive future that the thought hadn't crossed his mind. Quickly he reached into his pocket and removed the return controller and spammed the button. But there was another issue. It didn't work... 



James began to panic. If there was one thing, he really didn't want it was to be made a slave in the Antebellum south... Especially not a tiny one... And especially not with a girl who's already made up her mind about what your role will be to her... 



He pondered what awaited... 

 

End Notes:

He guys, originally I didnt mean for this character to be a person of colour, however I changed it towards the end so it would make more sense for people of the period to be cruel towards them and treat them as a slave. 
I know it doesnt make a lot of sense for a black PHD scientist to not know about the mistreatment of African americans in the 1850s, however I did it to make the story work better, so sorry for that. Hope you enjoy.

Time to Clean by giantess peanut

 

James Sat in the glass for what seemed like hours. His captor had left quite some time ago and had yet to return. The Sun was near setting and light in the room appeared to be fading fast. His thoughts were all that accompanied him as he contemplated the precarious position, he found himself in. He wondered what was in stall for him. 

 

Soon after, the door to the house was pushed open and the girl entered. She caried with her a basket of supplies, mostly food and necessities. She made her way over to table and putting the basket down she took up a match. Striking the stick, it ignited into flame which she then directed into a waiting lantern. suddenly the wick took the fire and the room very quickly filled with light. She blew out the match before making her way over to the time man. 

 

With her lamp in one hand, she took up the glass in the other, and without a word walked up a nearby set of stairs to the second story of this house. The building was just like the old historic homes he had visited in his time except they were newer. All the walls were fresh and the halls alive with the household items and decorations one might find in a well lived dwelling. Finally, she reached the stairs top and made her way to the first door on her left.  

 

She then placed both James and the lamp down on a nearby set of drawls. From here he had a vantage point of the whole room. The girl made her way across the room and took a seat in an empty carved wooden chair. Her work dress flaring out as she sat. She began pulling up the skirt of the dress revealing she was wearing about 3 or so layers, common for the time but did cause quite a bit of sweat underneath. She bent over and delicately started to undo the laces on her boots, each one she hooked with one of her pale fingers and slowly pulled the lace from its hole on the shoe. She continued until the shoes were lose and then gripping the heel began to pull her foot from its leather prison. The foot emerged and adorned a white fabric stocking. The feet section was a dirty brown colour from being worn all day, sweat from the heat caused the fabric to stick to her skin showing the outline of the foot.  

 

Once the second shoe was off, she stood up and began to undress herself. She lifted off the first layer of her outfit, which just revealed another, lighter dress underneath. She then removed that as well and was wearing what looked like a silk petticoat. Finally, she took that off and was down to her underpants, and outfit which to James' modern eyes still looked like a full body get up. She still wore the stockings, and her hair was tied messily behind her head. 

 

She made her way back to James, her figure swaying with each step, her feet leaving a sweaty print on the hard wood floor with each step. Her whole body seemed to glisten with droplets of her water, understandable on such a warm evening. Her face was pale but flushed with shades of red, yet she still wore a cheeky smirk. 

 

"Ya' know boy, I always did want my own.... personal, slave" her thick southern accent filled the atmosphere as she locked eyes with the glass and slowly made her way over. "My husband hated the idea of slavery; he held those damn Yankee sympathies. But I am a true daughter of the south, and by gods will you have found yourself here at my mercy!" 

 

She stood over the glass now, hands on hips, taking a dominant pose. James was shaking in his glass as he looked up upon this behemoth of a goddess.  

 

"My name, boy, is Virgilia Smith! But to you I am Mrs Smith, or preferably, Mistress!" She let out an evil laugh.  

 

Her hand then bent down and scooped the glass of the tabletop. From there she turned and made her way towards the waiting chair where she again placed him down. Virgilia made her way over to her bedside where sat an empty tea dish and a cup of water. She bought it back and placed the dish on the floor, then poured a little water into it. She then took the glass with James in it and up ended it, causing the little man to fall to the ground, hitting the wood hard. By the time he had recovered himself his mistress was seated. 

 

Virgilia lifted her left foot over her right leg and pulled down the sweaty stocking. Once her foot was free, she dropped the garment of to the side and planted her sole down in front of her tiny Slave. The earth for James shook as though there was an earthquake and a strong wind carrying the sickly smell of sweat and feet washed over him like a strong breeze. The foot was filthy, dirt and grim covered in-between the toes and a strong musk emanated from them. Seconds later the second sole planted itself next to the first and the aroma increased. Suddenly a small cut of cotton fell near James. 

 

"It's been days since I've been able to wash my feet, slave" Her toes wriggled as she spoke, the dirt and sweat moving between them. "Take that cloth and ensure that your Mistress' feet receive the treatment they deserve" 

 

Hesitantly James stood up. He thought of running but knew better than to try. Then reluctantly took the small cotton strap, walked to the water and dunked it in, thoroughly soaking the rag. He then made his way towards the toes of his goddess. Each step brought a strong scent and had it not been so long since he had eaten, he may have puked.  

 

Reaching the toes he pushed the rag up the nail, pushing a layer of grim with it and revealing her shiny toe top. For about an hour she read a book, paying no attention to the tiny at all as he forced his way between the toes, removing hand full of toe jam and wiping away as much dirt as possible.  

 

After a further half hour, the toes of one foot had been thorough cleaned, but that was all he could do in that time. He was exhausted. Her sweat soaked into his clothes; his white coat covered in brown stains from the dirt had been cleaning. Virgilia examined the progress, and a sense of anger drew across her face. 

 

"THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE DONE!!!" She boomed alloud, the sound causing James' ears to ring out. Suddenly her giant foot lifted and within a second descended upon James. he was crushed beneath the toe section; the air being forced from his lungs. His next breath caused him to gag as the intense smell filled him. The toes wrapped around his body, and he was lifted into the air. With a swift flick of her foot James was released and flung across the room, hitting the floor and bruising his body. Before he could even think Virgilia was over him. Laying hurt and battered James look up at her. Her skyscraper height, her baggy bloomers split between the legs revealed he snatch which wore a forest of Firey red pubes that matched her hair colour. An angry scowl across her face. 

 

"You will learn to work, boy..." With that she bent down and picked her slave up, then made her way towards her bed. Rather than climbing into it though, she used her foot to slide something out from under. James was then dropped again, landing in a porcelain prison. The cell was draw but held a sickening aroma, like piss. 

 

"Perhaps a night in the chamber pot will increase your eagerness to work!" Her high pitch laugh echoed through the room as her foot once again slid the pot under the bed, and then she climbed in, ready to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

Deep in the night, James had somehow fallen asleep. Above him Virgilia's eyes narrowly opened. She swung her legs over the bed side and sat, her hands supporting her head.  

 

Suddenly a pleasure built in her bladder, and she sighed with annoyance, then stood up. James's world rocked him awake as he was slid out from under the bed. Virgilia took a squatting position over the chamber pot. She was still mostly asleep and at this point had genuinely forgotten about the tiny slave that had been slumbering below. 

 

James looked and his eyes grew a sense of terror as he saw the girls' bloomers pulled open, and the fiery forest revealed a deep canyon of a pussy. Then with a grunt from high above, a stream of yellow liquid propelled itself from the goddess. The hot wave, hit right next to James and knocked him over, washing him around the pot. The smell of urine was strong, stronger than in the 21st century, most likely due to the difference in diet. 

 

The stream continued and the water rose as James struggled to keep control in the were pool of piss. Then it stopped. And one last rush of waves smashed into him as he was again slid under the bed. Finally, the currents settled, and managing to stand he realised he was now arm pit deep in the piss of a girl that to him probably died a hundred years ago... This was not his night at all. 

 

As for Virgilia, she swung herself back into bed, and without a care in the world for her slave, once more drifted to sleep, leaving him in a world of her steaming yellow juice. 

 

When The Pressure Gets To You by giantess peanut

 

The sun rose and light began to flicker through the windows. Early morning sounds of animals and some people echoed in the small town where Virgilia resided. As the light crept across her face and the warmth soaked into her skin, Virgilia's eyes flickered open. They were drowsy and tired, and with limp arms she tried to rub the sleep from them. In the night she had unconsciously pushed her blankets to the side and now laid in her cotton under wear. 



After some time, she swung her legs over the beds side, and sitting up rested her head in her hands as she groaned. Her eyes opened a small amount, and faintly she could see the rim of her chamber pot protruding from under her bed. She reached down and slide the bowl from its place. It revealed a yellow pool about an inch deep, and a small man, stretched in a star shape laying on his back as he struggled to stay afloat, his legs too tired to stand up right. 



Virgilia laughed aloud, even falling back onto her bed lost in her enjoyment of her slaves' predicament. It took some moments before she could compose herself, and all the while poor James drifted, exhausted and usure how long he could last.  



Finally, Virilia rose, stretched her arms out, letting out a loud yawn that resonated around the her. she then drowsily made her way out of James field of vision, and began searching through some unseen drawl. A minute later she returned with a pair of steel tongs, and with a gentle grip bent down and lifted poor James from his very wet and fragrant prison. Once out of the piss, Virgilia shook him violently ensuring any lose liquid was left in the pot. From there she made her way towards a basin that sat beneath her Mirror and with little care, dropped James into it. 



"Undress!" Virgilia ordered in a stern southern voice before leaving.  James stood to his feet. The man was beyond exhausted and every muscle, every joint was sore and trembling. Painfully he managed to bring himself to disrobe and now stood hunched and completely naked. Virgilia returned soon after, she stared down at the mini person and smirked at the tiny man and his near microscopic penis. Growing up on a plantation it was not the first time she had seen a slave's members on display. Often the overseer would force new stock to strip for the lady's inspection. But she must confess that she had never seen one so small. 



Virgilia then took the tongs and removed the small pile of clothes, then lifted a jug and poured water into the bowl. The water hit James in the form of a small wave, it was ice cold, but felt clean on his skin. he dropped down into the shallow pool and splashed the liquid all over, hoping to rid himself with the sickening smell of her pee which she had left him to marinate in for hours. 



"I'ma go en' get dressed, When I return, I expect you clean" Virgilia left and James did not hesitate to continue his bath. She was gone about an hour. Upon her return, her delicate fingers gripped James by the leg and lifted him high into the air, so that he was about eye level. He finally got a good view at her for some moments. 



She had totally transformed. Her face and body seemed clean of any dirty, her skin was powdered a pale white and she wore the most beautiful green gown that seemed to flow around her like a landscape in its own right. A tight corset bought her waist in to a narrow silhouette and pushed her bosom up forming a very tight and plump cleavage.  James couldn't help but stare, a glare that Virgilia noticed. 



"I see my assets have caught your eye boy." A smirk across her face and glimmer in her eye. "The way I see it, I can't very well leave you be here why I head out to hear the word of the good lord..." 



With this she tossed him up and caught him so that his legs now faced the ground, then moved to position him over her cleavage. Suddenly he dropped and his legs fell between the very narrow gap between her two mountainous tits. He was stuck about waist deep, and unable to push his naked form free could only glare up at her. 



"I'll guess that means y'all be coming with me!" With that she placed a single finger on His head and with gentle push forced him down until he was out of sight. James was pressed quite firmly between these massive mounds of flesh and due to the corset and tightly fitted dress the pressure was great. Suddenly his world shook and compressed as Virgilia began to walk. With each pace the two spheres pushed together near crushing the tiny man within. 



For hours James was locked in this tight world, endlessly assaulted by Virgilia's bosom. In church as the quire sang and the organ bellowed its chorus out, He could not hear a sound of it. all he heard was the steady, methodical beating of his goddess's heart as it ticked away. As the day went on and Virgilia continued her Activities a sweat built up. Before long James naked form was coated in both his and her sweat. The tight nature of his prison stopped him sliding down but the lubrication made him move and slide. Slowly over the day he slid around the tit until he found himself caught alongside a giant nipple. He could barely see it as he was still pressed hard into her soft chest, but it prevents his movement. Virgilia noticed the movement to and it all made her very horny. The knowledge that a man was confined in her on clothing, unable to escape the world of heat and sweat that she had created.  



By early evening, Virgilia returned home. Her nipple had been hard for hours as her tiny slave moved against it and her womanhood wet. She breathed heavily and even James had noticed the increase of her heart rate, however he had no clue why. As for Virgilia, she had not felt this was since her husband had taken her to his bed, gently kissing down her neck.  



She made her way upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut. Quickly she began removing layers of clothes, tossing them to the side without care. Finally, she removed the corset, and the sudden lapse of pressure released of James. Virgilia pulled her top open and looked down at her plump breast. James was so coated in sweat that under the pressure had become impressed into the flesh, and even as this pleasure was removed, his body was unable to fall.  



Breathing heavily Virgilia grabbed him by his leg and peeled the tiny many of, leaving a dent where he had been. She carelessly threw him onto the bed where he bounced across the sheets.  



As James stood, he felt the whole bed rock and shake with the tremendous force of a major earth quake, carefully maintaining his balance he turned and his jaw dropped in awe. Towering over him sat a true goddess in a white gown, legs spread and extending past him like canyon walls. Her flowing red hair loose and draping over his shoulders, the open panty section exposing her bushed crotch, glistening with her wetness. For the first time since he had become her slave, as he gazed upon her magnificent beauty, he found himself truly attracted to her.  



Virgilia glared down upon him with a wicked smile and damning eyes. Tonight, she would be pleased in a way she had not been in years... 

 

To Please A Goddess by giantess peanut

 

Virgilia toward over her slave below. her legs parted either side of him, her undergarments spilt at her crotch exposing her hair red bush. It had been years since shed experienced any real form of sexual pleasure. She had avoided the subject since her husband had passed away from fever. But there was something about her slave boy that got her gears turning and all day she had been overwhelmed by the desire to do something with him. 


It was frowned upon in Carolina society for a fine young lady such as herself, or any white folk for that matter, to have sexual relations with a negro. Slaves were below them, they were there to serve the needs of society, not to mingle and mix, polluting their proud white blood.  But as Virgilia looked down at the hopeless naked thing, she saw him less as the living property he was to her, and more as an object, a toy if you will. No, she would have her way. It would be her little secret. 


"Now Nigger.... You gonna please you mistress?" The giantess glared down at the slave with hunger and excitement in her eyes. She wanted this, she needed it. " 'emme remind you, If I ain’t pleased then I'll need to punish you, and I ain’t gonna be as lenient as last night!" 


The slave slowly began to walk towards the giant brush that lay before him, and Virgilia laid back on her pillows. Her eyes shut and her breath heavy. She felt a soft push against her lower cheeks and realized laying back that the inch tall man was too short to reach her vagina.  


"Climb..." A simple command echoed from her lips and found its way swiftly to the ears of James.  


James looked up at the daunting climb ahead. As usual the small overwhelmed him, he knew not when she had last bathed but the scent of sweat and bodily aroma filled his nostrils. The tiny approached her giant cheeks, luckily for him it was all quite hairy, providing a rope ladder of sorts for him to climb. He grabbed the hair above him and driving his feet into her rump began to scale her mighty cliff.  


Each step felt only like a tickle to Virgilia who, knowing exactly where he was along his journey, moaned to herself. Suddenly as James climbed higher, his foot slipped and went between the crack of her checks, his foot penetrating her anus. Virgilia felt this intrusion and gasped at that moment before letting out a sadistic smile. She felt her slave tugging on his leg in an attempt to remove the limb from its pungent trap. To James it was a pure nightmare as the stench of her dirty ass emanated around him. 


After a dozen or so attempts the foot pulled free, and the boy nearly fell only barely hanging by the hairs of her perineum. He continued his climb, her bush growing thicker and thicker. the stench of her anus replaced with a sweet and spicy smell of her woman hood. Trudging forward waist deep in her hair he could only guess where he was up to. He looked around him and noticed her giant thighs that created a vast canyon wall either side of him. Had she been displeased with him a simple and sharp shutting of her legs would likely leave him little more than a small red stain upon them.  


Suddenly as he pushed his next step into her wall, now curving and making his climb a little less vertical, his foot pushed into an extremely wet surface. It was enough for his legs to slip down, and his body fell flat upon her. He landed in a very thick puddle of her juices and as he lost his grip, he noticed he didn't slip down. Her wet fluids acted as an adhesive and held the tiny firmly against her groin. James's struggle but manages to lift his head out of her wetness. He found himself well withing her bush which stood over him as though he was lying in tall grass. He also quickly realized that he had somehow managed to fall directly on the slit of her vagina. 


The sudden squirming and movement sent a shock of pleasure through Virgilia's body causing the young lady to arch up and gasp in pleasure. James felt this and decided he needed to get up. However, as he attempted to push himself free a pair of large fingers descended onto his back and pushed him firmly into her womanhood. The pressure upon him was incredible and at this point he was beyond amazed that his spine had not broken.  


Suddenly her fingers slid down his body and positioned on his lower waist pushed firmly. The tiny slid straight into the waiting hole and found himself very quickly plummeted into an insane world of heat, darkness and exuberant amounts of cum. The fingers pumped in and out of her as James was thrashed around her damp cavern, becoming totally drenched in the juices of his goddess. After a few moments of this, the fingers retreated, however left James lost in the cave as Virgilia's cum seemed to fill the cavern. Outside she was lost in pure ecstasy as she peaked towards an orgasm. Her breathing was heavy, her moaning loud, her heart racing as she felt every movement of the tiny withing her snatch. 


Her fingers now massaged in circles as she felt the frantic vibrations of her little toy within. She began to tremor as she climaxed. Within James wash now virtually swimming in Virgilia's cum as he was bashed against walls from her violent movements. 


Virgilia began to scream aloud as her fingers moved madly around her clit which pulsed with each beat in her chest. Her nipples had become well erected, and her free hand clenched her hair in a tight grip. Suddenly her pelvis lifted into the air as she reached a powerful orgasm. She went silent as she desperately gasped for air, her body seeming to be taken over with pure pleasure. After reaching this peak her ass crashed down into the bed below, and she laid their panting for breath. Between her legs come oozed from her vagina in a small waterfall that trickled down her ass and pooled on the sheets below. James washed out with this stream and found himself semi unconscious in the pool of come as he too desperately gasped for air.  


Virgilia lay there unable to move, in pure bliss, and would soon fall asleep without bothering to clean the bed, or her slave. James would slip into consciousness as the cum that covered him dried up leaving him completely immobile for the night. When morning came her was stuck solid, and still between Her legs. He was pressed under the cheeks of her ass when she sat up, soon to be scooped up by his mistress, ready for whatever plans his master had for him that day... 

 

His Final Hope by giantess peanut
Author's Notes:

This will be the final chapter of this story, however I will come back with different stories along similar lines but in different periods of history. So stay tuned and tell me what period you would like to see our next gianmtess hail from.

 

Several weeks passed, and day after day Virgilia found ways to use her slave and to bring her pleasure.  To James he had lost all sense of time and totally come to accept this new life of his. It was not one that he enjoyed or wanted, but he had been unable to find a way out of it. Virgilia for her part had invested in a special box for her tiny slave which she had made a miniature living quarter for him to stay in. The box remained on her mantel piece of her drawing room, and she would often display her prized negro to various close friends, who themselves took glee in tormenting the tiny. 



On this particular night, Virgilia was entertaining a close family friend, a Miss Gracey from a few plantations over. Miss Gracey had bought along her body servant as was accustom, a fine young girl in her late teens who had spent her whole life in servitude.  



The slave girl stood silently in the corner of the room as the two white ladies discussed society and social pleasantries with each other. All be told it was an extremely boring position as she only found herself able to move at her mistress's command. However, some interesting caught her attention when Lady Virgilia walked over to a box upon her mantel piece and returned with clasped hands. Suddenly she dropped the contents to the floor and a tiny man appear to now be standing in the centre of the room as all the occupants gazed down upon him. Miss Gracey was in shock and awe and immediately enquired of her friend where she had found the specimen. Virgilia told the story of how she had come to possess the tiny and of many, though not all, of the adventures she had taken him on.  



As the two white ladies kicked and teased the tiny slave, The girl in the corner looked on in amazement. She couldn't believe what she was seeing and the absolute torture this boy was going through. She watched on as the two ladies laugh hysterically as Virgilia crushed her toes into the small man. It was at this point the slave girl decide she would try and save the poor boy if she could. She figured at his size she might be able to slip him away somehow.  



As the night drew on, the two ladies changed rooms and James was returned to his box. The two continued discussing the tiny for a while but soon moved on to new fresher topics of conversation. After about an hour, they requested their slave girl to report to the kitchen and fetch a new bottle of wine. This was her chance.  



As the two white women sat laughing and cheering half-drunk already, the girl slipped down the hall towards the kitchen, however detoured towards the drawing room quickly. She swiftly made her way to the box, and placing her gentle fingers on the lid, slowly opened it. Inside coward the tiny boy, she gazed on in awe and amazement, unable to believe her eyes. Suddenly her daze was interrupted by a call for the wine. She shook her head and spoke to the tiny. 



" 'ey Missa, my name is Sarah." She kept a soft voice as not to spook him but also remain undetected. " Listen, Im'a get you out of here, but I need to be able to smuggle you out. Im'a sorry but I only 'ave one place..." 



At this James noticed she averted her gaze and looked away in embarrassment. Quickly Sarah regained her composure, and swiftly dunked her hand down and scooped up the tiny. With her free hand she hoisted up her dress and pulled open her bloomers. Unfortunately for James, the dress did not contain pockets and clothing for slave women had no bra, and so now reversed He was inserted legs first into the waiting Virgina of this girl 'rescuing' him. Once only his head was exposed, she fixed herself up and made her way to the kitchen, quickly fetching the wine. 



For James he lay dead still. He had been used enough over the past weeks to know what happened when he wiggled too much, and with a sizable free fall below the last thing he needed was lubrication around him. Luckily Sarah appeared to be a virgin and her womanhood was rather tight, holding him firmly in place. Her thick bush, clearly never having been shaved, surrounded him completely as long hair extended over him blocking any view. His body was cased in a warm damp world which as he lay their longer felt quite comfortable, with the only discomfort being the blood rushing to his head from being suspended upside down. 



Sarah resumed her position in the corner and displayed a solid poker face. Despite his best efforts, she felt every slight move James made and it rather excited her. But a life as a slave trained her well to hide any display of emotion.  



As the night drew late, Miss Gracey decided to retire and removed herself to the waiting carnage outside. With Sarah the two began their trip back towards the plantation about two miles away. As for Virgilia, she spent the rest of the night frantically searching for her slave she had intended to use, totally oblivious to the thought he had help escaping.  



After a long ride home, they reached the plantation. Carnage rides were rough, but for James still lodged deep within Sarah (Perhaps a little deeper than he had started) it was as though the whole world was gripped with violent earthquakes. Sarah helped her lady to bed, and once her work was done, she returned to the slave quarters to rest.  



The instant she entered the living space she gasped for air, finally letting the pleasure she had been feeling for hours out. She fell into a nearby chair and began to pull James Out of her, now dripping wet with her sweet cum. She panted as she looked at the poor hopeless tiny. Realising the hell, she had just put him through Sarah apologised over and over, and quickly cleaned him off. Setting him on the table the two began to talk. James told her the whole story, about his job in the future, his invention, and his servitude ever since. Usually, Sarah wouldn't buy into such a wild tale, but usually there wasn't a 1-inch man in front of her. After some time, she grew rather tired. She prepared a small tinder box with wadding creating a makeshift bed. She told James to rest the night here and she would fetch him in the morning as she planned what to do with him.  



With that the two bid each other good night and went to bed. Sarah disappeared into a separate room where the slaves slept. James fell into the small box which he found to be most comfortable. As he drifted asleep, he thought his life might get a little better from here, with Sarah. 



James woke early and after stretching a bit, rose from his small tin. The kitchen was still empty, and he figured it must still be too early for Sarah to be up. He roamed the tabletop, and as he walked hunger gripped his belly causing great pain. He searches for crumbs to eat, and too his luck found a bowl of dry oats. It wasn't the most appetising, but it was good food. With great effort he climbed into the bowl and began to feast on an oat. For about half an hour he sat and even laid there, contemplating his situation. And then darkness. 



He was awoken again by a violent flood of water pouring into the bowl. Somehow, he had fallen asleep, probably due to his exhaustion, and now someone was filling the bowl he was in to make porridge. The water mixed with the oats and caused it to act as quicksand, rapidly sinking James until he was barely visible in the muck. He glared up and to his shock it wasn't Sarah. In the distance beyond the bowl was the face of an older black woman, probably in her early thirties. She clearly had no idea of the tiny as she drizzled molasses over the cold porridge. With no real expression she bought a spoon down which plummeted into the bowl and lifted a large amount of the food into the air. James looked on in terror as her maw opened and the food entered. Soon her mouth locked around the spoon and when it emerged it was clean. The next scoop descended, and the utensil passed straight below James, and before knew it he was being lifted sky bound. The woman having closed her eyes for a moment leaving no chance of the tiny being seen. 



While this was happening, Sarah had raced into the room to see her new friend. Her eyes locked onto the tin, but it was empty. Frantically she scanned the table until just barely she saw movement on the spoon of the other slave which darted towards her mouth. Her eyes were shut, and she clearly hadn't seen the tiny in her meal. Sarah called to the woman just as the spoon entered her mouth and quickly ran towards her. Everything seemed in slow motion. The other Slave turned her head and retracted the spoon from her mouth, but now clean. Sarah began to panic and quickly went to grip the woman's shoulders but as her fingertips made contact, an auditable gulp was heard.  



In panic and shock the slave lady had accidently swallowed her mouth full unchewed and now glared on at the shaken and horrified Sarah who collapsed to her knees and sobbed as she glared up at the other slave who intern looked down in utter confusion.  



James was gripped and pulled down the esophagus of the giantess. Slimy mucus coated him as the tight muscles pulled him down. He reached a splinter and upon being drawn through it, he was dropped into an incredibly large cavern which reeked of acid filled air and smelt of vomit. A frothy liquid churned chew oats and a slug formed from them. As the liquid touched his skin it burned, and he started to turn red. Sounds of digestion and heart beats thundered about him as he desperately clung to the walls and tried to climb back up. 



On the outside Sarah had calmed down after a few minutes. She was still very sad, but this was not the first time she had lost some she knew, and she had barely known this tiny man. She pulled up a seat next to the woman and stared at the table, occasionally glaring towards her stomach as she imaged the pure hell he was going through. The other Slave, with no clue what had just happened awkwardly went back to her breakfast.  



As James reached the entrance to the stomach, his hopes were dashed as a huge mound of mushed up oats entered and forced him down into the waiting pool of acid below. The mush pinned him under the puddle and only some of his upper body was exposed. He was trapped, force to lay there as the digestive juices of this giant slave women slowly broke him down. Piles of oats stacked around him until the last mouth full landed on his head, and soon suffocated him. His body was broken down and the energy helped her through the hard day's work but would be burned of fairly quick. The next day she squatted over a bucket and after some effort a log of shit fell down, splatting into the container. She would never see the tiny human skeleton lodged with in it, and she would never know that her body would become the final resting place of one of earths greatest minds. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10922