Swipe Up by BuriedBones
Summary:

A young woman beleaguered by dating apps makes a choice to get more attention.


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Growing Woman, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 42804 Read: 67090 Published: September 11 2021 Updated: April 14 2024

1. Chapter 1 by BuriedBones

2. Chapter 2 by BuriedBones

3. Chapter 3 by BuriedBones

4. Chapter 4 by BuriedBones

5. Chapter 5 by BuriedBones

6. Chapter 6 by BuriedBones

7. Chapter 7 by BuriedBones

8. Chapter 8: The Continuation by BuriedBones

9. Chapter 9 by BuriedBones

10. Chapter 10 by BuriedBones

11. Chapter 11: 6 Months Later by BuriedBones

12. Chapter 12 by BuriedBones

13. Chapter 13 by BuriedBones

14. Chapter 14 by BuriedBones

Chapter 1 by BuriedBones

Rose slammed her drink hard onto the bar. Her eyes squinted at the bright light of the phone, a torch in the dim surroundings of the crowded pub. "I'm not that bad looking, am I?"

"What are you talking about?" Julie asked at the stool next to her. 

"This fucking app. It tells you how many people have swiped on you that you haven't swiped on." Rose shot back.

"That's just how they try to get you to pay for it."

"I know that. But the number has stayed at 3 people since I downloaded this thing two months ago."

"You're probably just another victim of a cruel, careless algorithm." Julie said, patting her friend on the shoulder.

"How many do you have?" Rose snapped.

"That's not important".

"Let me see." Rose snatched Julie's phone, pulling up her own version of the app. 

"It's like 250-something. Don't worry about it." 

"Ha! 412! It's gone up then, hasn't it?" Rose shoved the results in Julie's humbled face. 

"I guess maybe it has. It does... a lot." She stared back at her own image, smiling on hikes, in a boat, on a picnic. Julie was gorgeous. Wavy blonde hair and a megawatt grin. Her eyes were a deep blue like twin sapphires, and they drew a crowd digital or otherwise. 

"You know why that is, right?" Rose prodded.

Julie sighed. "It's not because I'm prettier than you, you little weirdo."

"Ah! Right there. That's what I'm talking about. That one little number 5." Rose's voice grew louder. "Another two of these." She said to the bartender, pointing to her and Julie's empty cocktail glasses.

"The number 5." Julie replied.

"That one little 5 at the start of your height." 

"5'5" isn't that tall. It's barely average." 

"It's better than 4'10"! Guys take one look at me and see a midget."

"You're gorgeous, Rose. No matter how tall you are."

"It does matter, though. Obviously, Ms. 412." 

"Let me see your profile." Julie shot back. "I can try to help with your... presentation."

Rose tossed Julie her phone, grabbing her fresh cocktail with both hands. Julie thumbed through the app, looking through Rose's pics.

"Well look here. You're not showing yourself off. You've got me dead to rights in the chest department and you're not even going to show a little cleavage?"

Rose stiffened. She couldn't help looking down at her ample chest. "I look like a bowling ball."

"You do not." Julie shot back. "I'd kill for some of your curves."

"I'd kill to be willowy like you."

"I'd need a couple more inches to be called willowy. I'm just skinny."

"Well whatever you are, it's what people want." Rose sighed.

"Why don't you just lie? Just put 5 foot. Not that many people are gonna do the math when they meet you."

"What does it matter? If I lie, it'll just prove I was right. People don't want to date a girl under 5 foot. Why make them?"

"Let's get out of here. We can go back to the apartment and take some new pics that show the real you."

"I want another drink." Rose slurred.

"You just got a drink." Julie shot back.

Rose took a deep swig of her cocktail. "And I want another. Catch up with me."

Like that's hard, with your metabolism. Julie thought.

"Another drink!" Rose shouted across the bar.

"How about a shot, my treat?" came a voice behind them. They looked, to see a tall, dashing man standing behind their stools. He smiled, letting his dark eyebrows slide down his eyes.

"No thank you, we're just about to close out." Julie said, grabbing under Rose's arm.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help overhearing." the man replied.

"Yes, my friend makes that very easy." Julie said.

"I may be able to help you with your problem." the man said.

"What, you like short girls?" Rose scoffed.

"I like all girls. I'm a biochemist, traveling around looking for the right applications for my products."

"Oh lord, it's an MLM. Good night, sir." Julie said.

"Now hold on. This may be a pitch, but it's for a different kind of multi-level opportunity. No money involved, whatsoever."

The bartender slammed a shot glass down on to the bar behind them. The girls jumped. The man smiled, nodding at the bartender, who poured a half-shot of rum into the little glass. 

The man pulled a small vial from the breast pocket of his crisp, dark suit. "This right here, is an agent for post-pituitary growth. It jump starts the gland in the-"

"It'll make me grow." Rose interrupted.

The man smiled again. "It will make you grow."

"Gimme." Rose grabbed at the vial. Julie stopped her.

"Now wait. You don't even know this guy, Rose."

"Oh, what? Like it's poison? I'm probably gonna throw up tonight anyway. Lay it on me, buster."

Julie huffed. "Even if it does work like he says, you don't know what this thing will do to your body."

"I hate my body." Julie sighed. "I hate being small. I hate being looked over. No matter what comes of this, it's better."

"That's the kind of attitude we like to hear." the man said, pouring a dash of the strange liquid into the shot glass."

Rose raised the glass. She looked Julie dead in the eye, motioning for her to raise her glass as well. Julie did, nervously. Rose clinked with Julie and the stranger.

"Bottom's up."

She drank the glass in one gulp, and promptly blacked out.

----------

Rose woke, vision blurred by poor choices. She slid out of bed, rising to her feet. She noticed she was in her baggy pajamas, as opposed to her baggy bar clothes.

She sauntered out into the kitchen, where Julie was making breakfast for the two of them. "Up at the crack of noon. That's a new Saturday record." she said.

"Very funny.... Thank you, for..." Rose gestured to her clothes, and the general care it took to get her into them. Julie smiled back.

"Luckily, you're not that hard to carry. Not that that guy stuck around to help."

"What guy?" Rose asked.

"Oh god, you don't remember? The guy with the shot."

Rose pondered. Her eyes widened. "Why did you let me do that!?"

"I was drunk!" Julie shouted.

"YOU were drunk?" Rose paced around the kitchen. "Should I throw up? Should I go to the hospital? Should I... Do we have a tape measurer?"

Julie's look shifted from fear to curiosity. She plated her eggs and dashed out of the kitchen, chasing the ball of fury that was Rose.

Digging around in the closet, they found a grimey tape measurer, a relic of a move-in necessity long dustified by disuse.

Wordlessly, Rose stood flat against the wall as Julie stretched the measurer along her petite frame. "What is it?" she breathed.

"Four foot eleven." Julie replied.

Rose gasped. "Four eleven." She couldn't believe it. After all these years. "Wait, that's it? All that big talk from the dude and I get a lousy inch?"

"Well, maybe you were always 4'11" and never knew it." Julie tried.

"I know my height. I guess I should be grateful. An inch is an inch after all. What's for breakfast?" Rose started walking back toward the kitchen.

Julie slammed Rose back against the wall. "What the hell!" Rose shouted.

The tape measurer stood exactly as it was, as Julie watched the top of Rose's head creep slowly past it. "Four eleven point one, point... two." she breathed.

Rose's eyes widened. "What's for breakfast?"

Chapter 2 by BuriedBones

Rose and Julie stepped back into the kitchen. Rose swayed, watching her body move, making notes for any changes she felt. "It doesn't feel that different." she said.

"An inch?" Julie replied. "I should think not. But you're still growing. I think we should actually go to the hospital."

"Breakfast first." Rose replied, grabbing both plates for herself. 

"Woah." Julie shouted. "Like that's all yours?"

"I'm a growing girl. Which, real talk, I am exceptionally hungry. But also, you still have six inches on me. So take your half foot and fry some more eggs." Rose slapped all the eggs onto one plate and dug in. Julie watched her, unamused. "Alright, just let me eat and I'll make you some. I'm hungover, give me a break."

Julie sat, watching her small friend dig into the large breakfast. Rose chatted on about the man at the bar, and plans for her new body. Julie was distracted, watching her friend's figure bounce inside her baggy pajama shirt. She shuddered quietly, as she realized that figure was becoming slowly more prominent the more she ate. She saw her large, round breasts poke more and more through, becoming more distinctive shapes behind the fabric. She watched the sleeves of her shirt roll up just slightly, as the neckhole hugged her neck all the more tightly.

"Rose." she tried to slice through Rose's ranting. "Rose, listen." Rose stopped. "I think you're making it worse."

"What worse?" Rose said, taking another big bite of eggs.

"Stand up." Julie rose, saying this. Rose took one last bite of her destroyed plate, and stood next to Julie. Her eyes widened yet again. "I can see your mouth." she said, thinking back to her many days staring at her friend's neck at eye level.

Julie grabbed the tape measurer, not even waiting for Rose to hit the wall. She shot the line up to the top of her head. "Five one." she gasped.

Rose felt her body, running her hands along her breasts, feeling how much more there was. Her smile grew wide. She looked down at her feet. She could see her feet! Even this morning, her PJ bottoms has dragged across the ground, completely covering them.

"Food must make... whatver this thing does... go faster." Julie said.

"I mean it makes sense." Rose said, trying to stay calm. Her eyes widened even more. She whipped her phone out of her pocket, pulling up her dating app. Like lightning, she went to her settings and went straight to height. Her heart pounded as she dragged the bin to the 5, and hit save.

Suddenly, the like numbers went up. 5, then 10, then 20. Rose shoved the phone in Julie's face. "Those fucking assholes. I knew it."

"Ok, cool. The world is horrible. Want to go to the hospital?" Julie said, pushing the phone away.

"I said I was making you breakfast." She sauntered away, making sure to pop her plumper ass in front of Julie as she turned around. Rose started grabbing ingredients from the cabinets. She chuckled.

"What?" Julie asked nervously.

"It's already easier to reach!" Rose replied. She started whipping up a big batch of pancakes.

"I'm not that hungry." Julie said. "And I don't want to waste more time here."

"Some of it's for me." Rose smiled. 

"No. Come on. We don't know what else this shit is doing to your body."

"I agree. So breakfast, well second breakfast for me, then we take a few minutes to snap some new pictures for the app while the getting is good... then hospital."

Five minutes later, Julie sulked in front of a small stack of pancakes, looking at the top of Rose's head behind a much larger stack. "You better be careful. What happens when this stuff wears off and you put on 20 pounds?"

"Weight is temporary, my friend. Today should prove that by a longshot." 

Julie wasn't sure if the pancake stack was shrinking or Rose's head was rising. She picked at her own stack, unamused. She stared at her plate, worry consuming her. What would become of her friend? Would this be the start of months of therapy to heal whatever was ravaging her body? She sat in a fugue for who knows how long before the loud scrape of Rose's chair brought her back to reality.

She looked up. Rose had finished her stack and was stretching her arms in the air in victory. Julie's mouth fell open as she saw her friend's bare midriff rise fully in the stretch. This morning, that shirt was almost down to her knees. Now it hugged her enhanced curves like a mesh. Her C's looked like they'd ballooned to DDs over the course of breakfast. Even when Rose put her arms down, her belly poked out of the shirt. Julie rose, carefully, afraid to see the difference in their heights. She looked down at the top of Rose's head, just barely below her.

Rose stared back at her, just below her eyeline. There could be only an inch between them. "That's the best breakfast I've ever had." She said.

-----

Julie followed after her into the living room of their apartment. She watched her bottom cuffs sway just above her ankle. The pajamas were in danger of being too short, and Rose knew it. She stretched, and pressed, watching the pajamas strain against her new body. 

"What do you think so far?" she said, turning giddily to Julie. She pulled her hands behind her back, letting her chest stick out fully.

"So far?" Julie said.

"Don't be like that. Isn't this fun? When's the last time you had any magic in your life?"

"I think this is more science..."

"It's some good science, then. I'm going to hit the shower, then we're going to reintroduce ourselves to your old pal, cleavage." She shot into the bathroom, and the shower nozzle ran instantly. Julie sighed. What could she do?

----

Rose peeled her pajamas off in front of the large bathroom mirror. She marveled at just how much she could see at her new perspective. Her belly button poked up at the bottom of the mirror, where her chest had once been the limit. She looked at her new chest now, marveling at the curves. She felt each breast in her hand, playing with their new shape. Her fingers trailed down her now flat stomach. Any trace of breakfast had been absorbed completely into her growing body. She even noticed a thin line in her abdominals. The first traces of sculpting. It made her nervous. She'd always been soft around the middle. Now she had the makings of muscle. The alienation from her own self crept in. She shuddered, rushing into the shower.

She felt every inch of herself, washing away the smell of the bar and the booze as she explored the new lengths of herself. Everything seemed closer now, more attainable. She ran her hands along her groin, feeling a wetness she didn't expect. She slid her back against the shower, feeling inside herself as she moaned with pleasure. Her whole body rippled and ached with joy. She could almost feel herself expanding.

Julie walked past the bathroom, hearing the faint sounds of something that was 100% not her business.

Rose stapped out of the shower, looking at herself again. Her bellybutton was now completely visible in the mirror. She gasped. This was all going so fast, and it was beginning to hit her. She put a towel around herself and stormed out, bumping straight into Julie.

They staggered, collecting themselves. It's then that they realized. Julie was looking up at Rose. That same inch, now reversed. 

"I'd say about five six." Rose said, reading Julie's frightened expression.

"Eight inches in less than twelve hours?" Julie asked.

"Looks like it." Rose said.

"Hospital?" Julie asked.

"Hospital." Rose replied.



"But pictures first."

Chapter 3 by BuriedBones

Rose strode inside her walk-in closet, thumbing through her outfits on either side. It felt all the more confining now that she stood over half a foot taller than she did the previous day. That reminded her! She needed to update her profile again. She whipped out her phone and proudly typed in "Five foot six". The like number had crept even higher since the last hour. She couldn't help herself. She took a look at the prospective swipes. Of course there were the standard swipers. The bland men with no interests and too many words. The me Rose used to have to settle for just to get some attention.

Now they were joined by the real deal. Men she found a genuine attraction to. A lust crept over her, as her hand felt her breast. She bit her lip, expectantly, as her finger absent-mindedly swiped right several times across the screen.

"Are you too big to get out the door now?" came Julie's voice from outside. Rose snapped back to attention. She pulled several outfits from the rack and raced back out, spreading them on the bed. Julie sat on the edge, watching her friend toss piles of clothes next to her, dressed in just a pair of panties that seemed fit to burst.

"No bra?" she asked.

"Do I need one?" Rose replied.

"Do you even have a fitting one anymore, is more like it."

Rose smiled. She stood at her full height, puffing out her expanded chest. Her new height suited her. Her formerly round figure had lengthened, giving her a perfect hourglass, with long legs and a tight tummy. Her breasts had grown with her, hanging softly like twin bells. She looked at them, smiling, giving them a jiggle. Julie rolled her eyes. "Are you just going to admire them, or..."

Rose grabbed a shirt from the pile. It was a white tank top with a low neckline. Something you would wear as an undershirt. But she wasn't trying to hide today. She threw the shirt over her, snaking her longer arms through the holes. It came down just to her bellybutton, exposing her midriff above her tight panties. It clung to her like a second skin. Her nipples poked through the fabric, standing at attention. "What do you think?"

"I think you need to put on some pants." Julie replied. Rose frowned. She looked down at her own pants, far too baggy, even with her expanded form.

"You're lucky I like you." Julie said. She pulled a pair of jeans from behind her back, her own jeans. She hoped they were just enough for the new Rose to fit. Rose grabbed the pants from Julie, pulling her into a hug. Julie blushed. Rose was always a great hugger, but with her new assets, it was like the softest pillow wouldn't let you go. She felt something deeper she didn't expect. When Rose released her, she felt a pang of longing. She watched her roommate slip carefully into her own jeans, her new ass bouncing as the fabric rode up her soft flesh. She fanned herself, quietly. 

She and Rose had been friends since college. Why now was she feeling this way? Had she always felt this way, and the focus on Rose's body over the past few hours had only made it more clear? Or was this new Rose her dream girl? Julie had told Rose she was bisexual very early into their friendship, but she only ever saw her little roommate as a dear friend. Her flings with women had been brief. Most of her long term relationships had been with men, which is how Rose had originally bonded with her. Now, things had changed. Things were changing.

"What do you think?" Rose asked. Julie snapped out of it, looking straight up at Rose's ample frame. Her cleavage spilled out of the top of her tank top, threatening to burst at any moment. Her hips hugged Julie's jeans, showing off the wide flare of her hourglass figure. 

"You're stunning." she blurted. Rose smiled.

"You're sweet." Rose took Julie's hand, raising her up to eye level. "You've always been the best. I know this has been a weird day. I'm glad I have you to help me through it. And not... totally freak out." she laughed. Julie laughed with her, going in for a second hug. She couldn't help it. 

"Oh my god." Rose said.

"What!?" Julie snapped. 

"You!" Rose replied.

"What about me?" Julie blushed.

"I can see the top of your head!" Rose shouted. "This is so spooky." 

Julie pulled the tape measurer from her pile of jeans. She slapped it to the floor and read out "Five foot seven." 

"Insanity." Rose laughed.

"I think it's slowing down. I guess you've probably metabolized everything in your system."

"You sound like Dr. Creepy from the bar. Well 5'7" is pretty respectable."

"More respectable than me." Julie joked.

"Don't worry, little one. I shall find you a mate with my superior height advantage." Rose laughed. Julie laughed too. She went in for another hug, but Rose shoved her phone into Julie's hands.

"Ok, do you think I should be sitting?" Rose climbed on the bed, her breasts bouncing as she settled into a kneeling pose. "Is this too Penthouse?" she asked, pressing her boobs between her arms.

"I mean, it's certainly hot." Julie said.

"Well that's what we're going for."

"Maybe reel it in a little. You don't want to have to sift through too many creeps." Julie advised.

Rose adjusted her back straight, letting her cleavage spill just enough to entice. 

"Perfection." Julie remarked, snapping a pic. 

Throughout the morning, Rose snaked into several more shirts, showing even more of her bust. Each time she tried a new shirt on, she noticed more of her belly creeping out. Julie snapped pics each time, as Rose tried her best to look humble, surprised, modest, fun, and exciting for all the likes that were pouring in.

"That should probably do it." Julie said. Rose was wearing a button up that was in danger of losing its top button.

"Wait!" Rose shouted, bouncing over to Julie. "Let's get one together. I don't want to look like some loser who only takes selfies." She squeezed into a shot with Julie, grabbing her phone and directing the camera at the both of them. Rose smiled to herself, as she crouched down just slightly to be in the same shot with her formerly taller friend.

"Smile, idiot." she said, and they both laughed. Julie felt Rose against her. Her warm skin pressed against hers, as they touched cheeks. She felt like turning right there, and kissing her on the lips. Her eyes turned to Rose. Rose's dark hair tumbled against her own blonde head. Rose noticed her noticing. Their eyes met. "It's so strange looking down at you." Rose said.

"I don't mind." said Julie. Their faces crept closer to one another, mouths peaking open.

BUZZ. Rose's phone shook in her hand. They both jumped. Rose looked at her app. "Oh my god."

"What now?"

"Somebody matched with me. Oh my god, he's hot." 

"What's he saying."

"Damn, that's forward. Straight to drinks. Tonight?"

"Rose, what are you typing?" Julie asked. Rose stepped away, tapping at her phone. "I thought we were going to the hospital." Julie added.

"Well this guy wants to meet tonight. The hospital's not going anywhere."

"But you are! Look at you!" Julie pulled her bigger friend, now with more difficulty to the wall. She lengthened the tape measurer one last time. "Five foot EIGHT!"

"Oh my god. Do you know what this means?" Rose shuddered.

"That we should go to the hospital."

"I'm officially... tall." Rose stumbled forward in a daze. "I am... a tall person. I can't believe it. 'Hi, I'm Rose. Yes, I am tall. Thanks for noticing.'"

Julie stepped forward, blocking her. "We need you to get tested." 

"I will. You're absolutely right. But first I want to go on my first date as a tall person. See how the other half live." She shook her shoulders, joking. Julie was distracted momentarily by Rose's even larger breasts shaking with them. Rose sped back into the closet, looking for the perfect date outfit.

"You're not really thinking this thing through, Rose. It's still Saturday. You've grown almost a full foot in a day. What are you going to tell work on Monday?"

Rose shot her head out of the closet, frowning. "Really, Julie? You're thinking of capitalism at a time like this?" She jumped back into the closet. "I'll get a new job if I have to."

"Because the market is great right now."

"Then I'll get an OnlyFans." came Rose's voice. Julie stopped and shrugged. It was very difficult to argue that, even if she wasn't aroused at the moment.

"Wait!" Julie yelled. She ran out, wearing a half-buttoned shirt. "How tall is this guy?" She grabbed her phone and checked the app. Her eyes scrolled around at his personal information. "Mike, 28 years old... height... six foot. Wow. I'm going out with a six foot guy and I won't have to crane my neck to talk to him."

"Oh come on, now." Julie replied.

"Even when I was sitting!" Rose shot back. She buttoned the rest of her shirt up. Julie remembered that shirt. It had been Rose's loosest fitting item of clothing. Something she wore in the winter to feel comfortable. Now it fit her perfectly. Each button nestled against her smooth body. She swiped her hands down it, straightening it out. She looked like a completely different person now. "Can I borrow these jeans?" she pleaded to Julie. 

"On two conditions." Julie sighed. Rose looked down at her with her puppy dog eyes. "One, you're going to the hospital tomorrow. Two, I'm coming with you on this date." 

Rose pouted further. "The puppy dog look doesn't work when you're towering over me." Julie shouted. "I'll stay in the background. I just want to make sure nothing funny happens."

"What could possibly happen?" Rose said.

"I don't know, a stranger could walk up and give you a poision that bloats you up in a day.

"Does this look bloated?" Julie asked. Her svelte curves arched out as she raised her hands above her head. Julie melted quietly.

"I'll let you come if you let me do one thing..." Rose said. Julie raised an eyebrow.

"Can I borrow your jacket I like?"

Chapter 4 by BuriedBones

The low roar of the bar squeeled out as Rose opened the front door. She sauntered in, wearing the oversized flats Julie had loaned her as her only recourse. Rose took in her surroundings. It was the first time she'd been in public since her fateful toast with the dark stranger. She giggled to herself, staring over the heads of men and women for the first time in her life. She looked around at the tall tables, surrounded by stools that littered the bar.

On the right, the bartenders trotted up and down the long bar taking requests and pouring taps. On the far wall in the back, a line of booths, surrounded by tall padded backrests nestled where couples could get some privacy. Rose looked around, trying to see if she could recognize Mike in the crowd. "Rose?" a voice asked from behind her.

She spun around, staring directly into the scruffy smile of a man with short, brown hair and a plaid button up. Rose's mind did a double take as she remembered this wasn't a very short man, but a rather tall man. She wasl tall now. It made her grin so warmly that Mike felt he'd already scored some points on his appearance. She hugged him, pressing her body into hers firmly. He gave her an awkward first date pat on the back.

Rose swam in the huge, feeling her hugeness envelop someone new. She felt her long arms squeeze him tight, and her curves dig into him. She felt something a little further south rise up. She collected herself, pulling away. "Sorry. I'm a hugger. Should we find a place to sit?" she asked, flustered.

"Can I get you a drink?" Mike asked.

"Sure. Whatever you're getting. I'll scope a table while you're at it." They broke off, as Rose staggered away toward the tall tables. She set her arms down on one, claiming it for them. She looked down at the booth, which she would have needed to sit on only yesterday just to see over the table. She kicked it away, standing proud with her new posture. 

On the other side of the bar, Julie entered through the door like a clandestine agent. She slid over to the edge of the bar, watching as Rose's date walked over to her table with two cocktails. She tried her best to manage her feelings as they smiled at one another. Rose took a sip of her drink as the bartender approached Julie. "Whiskey." she said. "And keep it coming."

"Umm... what kind or...?" pleaded the bartender.

"Just well. On the rocks." Julie groaned.

Rose smiled up at Mike. She could barely hear what he was saying over the frenzy in her head. She was on a date. The first in over a year. With a man who seemed normal. One who didn't have to loom over her to speak. "- so I think you'll understand why I like to meet people as soon as possible." he said.

Rose snapped out of it. "Oh, of course." she faked. "I don't mind taking things a little fast. I think that's the best way to decide things is just... boom. Impulse. You know?"

"Exactly." Mike replied. "I knew I saw something special in you."

Rose smiled seductively. "And what exactly did you see." She leaned into her arms, pressing her breasts against the table, staring up at him. Her ass arched in the air behind her. Mike tried to play it cool. He liked it fast, but damn if she wasn't lapping him.

"A kindred spirit." he replied.

Julie rolled her eyes, watching her friend splay herself across the table. Rose had always struck out on dates in the past, letting her insecurity get the better of her. This new, confident Rose was something to behold. Julie wasn't sure she realized how much power she was wielding now.

"You know, I've been going through a lot of changes right now." Rose purred.

"Oh yeah?" Mike asked.

"I'd say so. So I don't mind letting as many changes hit me as possible." she breathed deep. PLOINK. The top button of her shirt shot off, landing in Mike's drink. Her cleavage rippled out, now slightly exposed. Mike's jaw fell open. Rose's did too. She stood up straight, suddenly feeling cold air around her hips. Her fingers instictively shot down, feeling the exposed flesh above her jeans. The shirt had gone just past those jeans when she put it on. She hadn't noticed them riding up since she walked in.

"You sure seem to know what you're doing." Mike chuckled. Rose strode over to him, hiding her nervousness. She held her hand up, stroking his cheek.

"Why don't we take one of these booths? Where we can talk a little easier?" she pitched. She didnt' add so he wouldn't notice her body shooting up as the date wore on.

She took his hand, leading him toward the back. Had he been more aware, Mike might have noticed that he was now staring at the top of her head, instead of over it. Julie watched them from the bar. She couldn't tell from this angle how dire the button situation had become, and her gaze was only getting more gauzy after she downed her first whiskey. She watched them scoot into a far booth, where she could barely watch. She nudged her barstool over, scraping loudly and severely bumming out the canoodling couple next to her.

As Rose sat, she felt her legs tighten in her jeans. Perhaps scrunching down was a mistake. But she'd committed, and she had no choice but to roll with it. The other buttons on her blouse flared slightly as they compressed. Rose tried to move her jacket closer to hide the figure eights forming on her shirt. Mike didn't seem to care at all.

"So, you said you're a..." Rose tried. She hadn't been listening at all.

"Right, a pharmacist. Yeah." Mike helped.

"A great job. Good... hours?" Rose tried. 

Mike put his hand on hers. "You don't have to small talk me if you don't want."

With that touch, Rose felt something in her light on fire. It had been so long. This man was so deeply into her. She scooted closer into the booth. Her thick thigh rubbed against his. His eyes lit up as her hand found his leg. She twirled her fingers along it, not breaking eye contact with him. "What do you suggest we do then?"

His hand reached onto her thigh. Their arms grazed each other in a nonsensical dance. Rose moved her chest close to him. They were practically embracing in the booth, smiling back and forth in that goofy way that only people waiting for a kiss can accomplish.

Rose acted first. Her soft lips found his, kissing him lightly. Then they met again, pressing deeper into one another. Their hands left their thighs, exploring one another everywhere. She felt his neck as he rubbed his hand along the side of her waist. The bar melted away as their tongues met, only stopping for the occasional breath.

Julie could only see glimpses, but she saw enough. She took one last drink of her third whiskey and looked away. "You two seem close." came a voice.

Julie scoffed, "She's my closest friend. I'd do anything-" she spun around to see the dark stranger yet again. He wore a different suit but the same expression.

"I'm starting to gather." he smiled.

"It's not stopping." Julie shot at him. "When does it stop?"

"When she wants it to." the stranger replied. That terrified Julie. Rose had always been impulsive. Always the one to drink one too many, snack a little too much, friend one too many of her crush's exes on instagram.

"What if it gets dangerous?"

"You're asking about an antidote. You want to stop it for her." the stranger inferred.

"Don't make me sound like the bad guy. I'm just worried about her."

"She seems to be doing fine." the stranger nodded to the booth, where Rose was mussing up Mike's hair like it was her job.

"Do you have one or not." Julie spat. The stranger pulled a vial out of his pocket. A different color from the green of his original liquid. Pale and opaque like a pearl. "Only if you think it's best." He placed the vial in front of Julie and nodded, turning away.

Julie stared at the white liquid, feeling remorse at her actions. She was never controlling of Rose in the past. It had always felt like they were a team. But she didn't want Rose to do anything she couldn't take back. This was just a safeguard in case things got out of hand. She nodded drunkenly to herself.

"I wonder perhaps..." the stranger said, stopping in his tracks, "if I don't sense a little... no." he walked more.

"A little what?" Julie retorted.

"It's nothing."

"Cuz there's nothing little the way I'm seeing things." Julie laughed at herself, imagining her tall friend towering over her.

"That's just it, isn't it." the stranger turned back. "I shudder to say it, but I can't help but feel you're... jealous."

Julie scoffed even harder this time. "I'm regular size. I've never worried about my height in my whole life."

"Except perhaps now." the stranger shot back. Julie swallowed her response. "You are average height, I can guarantee you that. But your friend there is on her way to becoming exceptional. Stunning, dare I say?"

Julie's spine tingled. She thought of Rose sitting on her bed, half naked, as she snapped pictures of her. "Your feelings are changing. Becoming stronger. And when that happens, resentment is bound to creep in." the stranger cajoled.

"You have until I finish this whiskey to get to the point." Julie sneered.

The stranger set a green vial on the bar. "That is my point. Finish your drink, ma'am. However you wish."

Julie picked up the green vial, identical to the one he presented last night. She looked down at her fresh whiskey. Then back up. The stranger was long gone. No one was there to pressure her. She looked over at the booth. It was empty. She looked back at the vial.

-----

Rose led Mike along the back hallway, passing the bathrooms. Mike paused. He pulled her long arm close to him. She spun around, giggling. Rose was in pure bliss. She was about to have sex with a stranger in a public place. She barely had sex in private before this, and now she was ready for anything. "What's wrong with the bathroom?" Mike asked.

"Trust me, the alley is cleaner." Rose smiled. Mike smiled back He was having such a good time, he didnt' even notice that Rose was barely looking up at him before she kissed him again. They hurried out the door, snagging a full handle of vodka from a cart as they pushed into the outside.

The sun was setting. Nobody was in sight as they snuck down the long alley to a dead end. Brick walls lined all sides as they reached the end. Rose pushed Mike against the wall with surprising force. "Woah," he said. Rose's eyes widened. "Sorry. Lot of spin class lately." 

"I guess it paid off. Are you ready for your endurance test?" Mike said very stupidly.

Rose ignored him, kissing him as she wrapped her long, willowy leg around him. He was trapped in her passionate embrace like prey to a boa. Their arms fondled all over each other as their kiss became something of fiery intensity. Mike began to sweat, but Rose wasn't letting up. She found his zipper, pulling his member from its confines and stroking it gently. Mike buckled slightly. He sought her own zipper, digging deep as he noticed her flesh flaring out from her jeans. They were tighter than anywhere near comfortable. His struggle was cut off by a larger POINK.

Two of the buttons on her blouse popped off, smacking him in the face. Her cleavage swelled out, exposing a deep line of flesh. Her breasts had grown so much, they were in danger of splitting her shirt in half. Mike was beside himself. He brought his face down into her chest, kissing them as Rose moaned with pleasure. She rubbed the sides of her tits, mashing them into Mike's face as her moans grew deeper. She dug her feet deeper into the ground, as her hands found her own zipper. She ripped it off, without even trying the latch, scooting them lower as she brought Mike's member close to her sex.

Then he was inside her. She clutched his back, digging her fingers into his flesh as he pumped against her waist over and over. She felt the hard brick dig into her flesh as she motioned with him. They were in perfect unison, twisting with ecstasy as her moans became shrieks. She dug her nails into him as she felt a fire in her building.

Mike thrust himself deeper. He found himself having to keep up with her, as it felt like she was climbing higher up the wall with each thrust. He felt her whole body envelop him deeper. It was like her tits were getting even bigger and softer with each pump. He tried his best to keep on target, and was relieved when Rose's voice ached out a breathless, "I'm coming." 

Rose's voice caught in her throat, as a scream of pure delight became a throaty whimper in the throes of orgasm. They both came then. They held each other for awhile longer, feeling their hearts fall back to common metre. Rose looked down at Mike, smiling through sweat. He looked back up like a child on Christmas.

"Can I see you again?" he breathed.

"I think so." she joked. They held each other awhile longer, laughing quiety and drinking the whole handle of vodka while watching the sun set through the slit of the alleyway. 

As she drank the last drop of the handle, Rose collected herself, straightening up. Mike did the same. She kissed him one last time and walked toward the door. "You should go out the back." she said. "Don't want to raise suspicion." She winked. Mike smiled. Like that, she was gone.

-----

Rose stumbled back into the bar. She smiled at nothing, basking in the last light of a good time. As she entered the main bar, she caught Julie just as drunk as herself, sitting on the end. She sauntered over and plopped down next to her. Julie smiled, taking in her post-coital glow. She laughed, looking at the wreck of her shirt, and the jeans riding up her legs. Even sitting, Julie felt a pang of unease. How big had she gotten in her absence?

"It was a nice night." Rose said. "Did you have fun?"

"Oh sure. I had fun." Julie said.

"What did you do while I was... doing?" Rose laughed.

"Just had a couple drinks, drunky."

"That's the thing, though. I had half that bottle myself, and that would normally kill me. Oh my god, I hope Mike can drive home." They sat on this thought for a beat.

"He's fine." Julie decided.

"He's fine." Rose agreed.

"Let's get you home, big girl." Julie said, trying her best to lift Julie from her stool. "Oh my god, you're heavy." she said.

"I AM a big girl." Rose shouted.

Julie left her seat, carrying her huge friend out the door, leaving her empty whiskey glass along with an empty vial.

On the street, Rose swung a helpless Julie along. She stopped, shocked in front of it. "We should get snacks." 

"We SHOULD get snacks." Julie agreed.

They walked into the convenience store end of the gas station, picking up endless bags of chips and cookies. After they had paid, Rose stopped Julie again at the door. "Look." she cried.

Julie looked at the measuring tape along the gas station wall. She knew what Rose was after. "Stand up straight." she beckoned.

Rose stood in the doorway, straight as an arrow, looking down at her much smaller friend. Julie's mouth went slack. "Six... one."

"Holy shit." Rose replied, shoving a cheeto in her mouth.

"Holy shit." agreed Julie, shoving a funyon in her mouth.

Chapter 5 by BuriedBones

The apartment door burst open, as Rose and Julie stumbled in with bags of snacks in each of their hands. Julie dumped her bag on the floor of the living room and rushed into the kitchen. Rose dumped her own bag, and nestled herself down. Her shirt was just about to explode from her enhanced size. She laid on her back, forcing her jeans down from her bloated legs. She tugged, and pulled, watching the skin bloom out of the lowering fabric. Best to get these off before the binge began, she thought.

She ripped the jeans off her legs, tossing them haphazardly at the couch. Julie appeared again from the kitchen, carrying a 12-pack of beer bottles. She tossed an open one to Rose. "My girl." Rose proclaimed. They clinked glasses, turning the television onto a music playlist. Rose ripped open a bag, munching on the savory, hydrogenated morsels.

Julie opened her own bag, dumping the contents into her mouth with abandon, and washing it down with a big glug of beer. The music blared from the television as they laughed. "You know, when this whole thing started, I have to admit I was against it." Julie said.

Rose looked up. Her sleeves rode up all the way to her forearms, and her midriff was completely exposed above her panties. "What do you think now?"

"I think you look amazing. And I think whatever happens, will be for the better." She dumped the last bag of chips into her mouth, and clinked her bottle with Rose again.

"You know what I think?" Rose asked. Julie cocked an eyebrow. "I think we should order a pizza." Rose elaborated. 

"Yeeeesss." Julie moaned. After a quick trip to the Domino's app, they fool-hardily decided on 4 large pizzas. Rose was quite impressed that Julie was as eager as herself to indulge, but was also far too drunk and hungry to complain.

She stood, wobbling, to her feet. She couldn't help but notice the room was so much smaller than she was used to. She looked down at her ruined shirt. "Want to see a magic trick?" she asked. Julie nodded, dazed.

Rose flexed her chest, pushing every bit of her body forward as the shirt strained under its confines. With a loud tear, the back split, the buttons snapped, and the sleeves frayed into nothing. Rose flipped the remains of the shirt off her, exposing her much larger breasts to her aroused roommate. Julie stood, then. She looked up at her massive friend, approaching her. "How does it... feel?" she asked.

Rose strutted closer to Julie. She looked down at her roommate, a full head shorter than her. It was barely 24 hours ago that those roles were reversed. "It feels like I can finally be myself." Rose replied.

Julie approached her. She reached her hand out, only an inch away from Rose's breasts. "You know, I... I've always... cared about you, Rose." 

Rose looked at Julie. Through the fog of liquor, she began to understand. She pulled away. Julie whipped her hand back, as if shocked by the rejection. Rose's face curled. She saw the hurt in Julie's eyes. And the desire. Her own feelings began to twist. She had never been with a woman. Hardly even considered it. But if any woman was worth it, it was Julie, who sat with her night after night, making her feel special. Making her feel wanted. She stepped forward again. 

She took Julie's hand in her own, larger one. Julie looked up, concerned. Rose placed Julie's hand gently on her breast. Julie felt it, gingerly. She felt the round, full shape of it, swirling her finger around Rose's nipple. It became erect as Rose gasped quietly. Rose looked down at Julie. Her thin, lithe body. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought her breasts had swollen. "I'm gonna..." Julie sputtered. "I'm gonna go in the kitchen for a sec."

Julie disappeared in a flash, leaving her half-naked amazon roommate in the living room with Avril Lavigne blaring on the retro playlist. Rose stood there, absorbing these new feelings, curious where the night was going. The doorbell rang, suddenly.

Rose sprang into action. She bounced around the room, looking for something to cover herself. She settled on a throw pillow, for lack of any better options. She danced up to the door with her long legs, the pillow thrust in front of her chest like a shield. She threw open the door, and stared down at a pimply Pizza Man. His eyebrows almost shot off his face like twin rockets when he saw the towering, almost nude woman in the doorway. 

"P...pizzas." he stammered.

Rose snatched the boxes from him like lightning, handing him the pillow in exchange. For half a second, the Pizza Man caught the most splendid sight of his brief life. Then the boxes covered them for good. "Keep the change." Rose said, slamming the door and losing her pillow in the process. (She tipped through the app, guys. Come on. It's the 21st Century. She's not an asshole.)

Rose dropped the boxes onto the floor, slamming one open and taking a bite with reckless abandon. "Pizza!" she shouted toward the kitchen. She slammed two more slices down her throat before realizing Julie hadn't emerged. She got up, heading toward her absent friend.

Rose wandered into the kitchen. "I said pizza. I mean, I will eat this alone, but I'd feel..." Rose stopped in her tracks. Julie stood at the kitchen counter, diving into several bags of Taco Bell. "What the hell." Rose commanded.

Julie looked up, still scarfing her quesarito. "I wanted options." she said, muffled by the furthest you can get from mexican, while still calling yourself mexican.

Rose laughed, watching her friend finish her meal. She walked toward her, but stopped. "Oh shit."

"What?! Is it all over my face?" Julie asked.

"I think I'm shrinking." Rose replied.

"You're definitley not." Julie said, poking Rose in the tit and watching it jiggle.

Rose looked down at Julie, but not as far as she had to even moments ago. That's when she saw it. Julie was bursting out of her T-shirt. Her sleeves had ridden up all the way to her shoulders, and her stomach was completely exposed. The skirt she was wearing was in danger of looking more like a belt. And her breasts, wait... her BREASTS were distorting the heart icon on her shirt completely.

"Since when do you have tits?" Rose inquired.

"What time is it currently?" Julie asked, innocently.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"I had a little chat with an old friend at the bar." Julie smiled. Rose grabbed her by the arm, pulling her from her taco feast. Julie snatched one more meximelt as she was yanked off into the living room. She saw the pile of pizza boxes, tugging against Rose with surprising results to grab a couple slices for herself. As she ate, Rose dragged her into her room and pushed her against the wall. "Careful now." Julie laughed.

Rose took the tape measurer and ran the line down Julie. She gasped. Julie polished off her last slice. "Lay it on me."

"Five foot ten." Rose stammered.

"Oh my god. That's so fast."

"That's very fast."

"That's too fast." Julie added. "Do you think something's wrong with me? Am I responding to this thing in a bad way? Maybe I shouldn't have taken this. Maybe it was just a you thing, and now I've compleltely..." she trailed off. She doubled over, feeling the effects of two of the greasiest meals locked in heated combat inside her gut. 

"Are you ok?" Rose asked. Julie moaned. "Maybe it's time we went to the hospital." she added. Julie shot her a dirty look.

Her back arched. She rested her head against the wall as she let her stomach settle. "It's just a tummy ache." she wheezed. Then she felt it. The gentle sliding. Her head was grazing upward along the wall. Rose watched in shock as her friend rose literal inches in front of her. "Woah" Julie said, looking at her friend as their eyes began to meet. She felt a surge in her, as she moaned again. With a pulse, she shot up another two inches.

She stared at Rose, directly into her eyes. They were the exact same height. Fury bubbled in Rose's eyes. She slammed Julie back against the wall. "You couldn't let me have this one thing."

"Oh, back to complaining?" Julie said. "Every time one little thing goes against your wishes, the whole world falls apart for Rose." 

"Why couldn't you just let me be the tall one for once!"

"You ARE tall. WE are tall."

Rose paused. "We are tall."

"Taller than most of the women on the planet. Maybe most of the people. I'm not doing statistics when I'm drunk."

"Six foot three." Rose muttered.

Julie gasped. She was well over six feet tall now. She was the tallest member of her family. One of the tallest people she knew. Well, except for Rose. "It's kinda weird, right?"

"Don't think you can get out of this with sympathy. I've never done something this selfish to you."

"You hooked up with a guy in front of me... today."

"You wanted to come! I don't know what this is, but I'm putting a stop to it right-"

Julie kissed her then. She pulled her in close and pressed her plump lips against Rose with such passion it stopped her cold. Rose's eyes shot open at first, in complete shock. But she didn't pull away. Julie let go, staring at Rose with fear and hope.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I... I'll just..." She turned to leave. Her room was just across the hall. She would go inside, shut the door, and wait to see what tomorrow held. Maybe she could get her stuff moved by the end of the week. She definitely could carry more boxes than she used to now. She felt how tight her clothes were on her for the first time. Maybe she'd just leave everything. Start over, with her new body. She could take the pearl liquid tonight, and be done with this strange experience forever. Be done with Rose.

She closed the door, but it jammed on something. She turned around, and saw Rose's hand in the gap. It threw open the door, and Rose marched in. She pulled Julie's face close to her's and kissed her deeply. Julie's shock melted instantly as she kissed her back with full force. They wrapped their arms around each other, as their tongues found one another. It was the most heated kiss Julie had ever experienced. Like a solid decade of sexual tension had made itself known and exploded in over the course of just one day.

Rose pushed Julie onto her bed. Her shirt tore slightly under the stress. Rose smiled deviously at the sound. Her hands found her breasts, kneeding them gently as Julie's eyes closed in joy. Rose dug her nails into the shirt, ripping it off instantly. Julie's new breasts bounced out, free of their confines. Her bra snapped with it, as the overflowing mounds rippled out into full view. Julie looked down at her new breasts. She cupped them in her hands, feeling their firm, soft shape. Rose took her hand. She kissed it, placing it on her own waist as she began to kiss Julie's breasts. Julie moaned as she felt Rose's tongue circle her nipple. As it grew erect, Rose sucked and lapped at it. Julie was in heaven, feeling her large breasts jiggle under the attention.

Rose moved downward, kissing Julie's taut stomach. Julie spasmed, feeling Rose's lips slide ever further down her long frame. Rose found her smooth, wet pussy then. She kissed the lips, sliding her tongue along the edges of her labia. Julie shuddered with pleasure. It had been so long. She could hardly think before that tongue found her clitoris. "Oh," she gasped.

Rose explored further, flicking Julie's clit with just the right amount of frequency to send her friend into a frenzy. Julie's long legs shot out in all directions. She pressed her thighs against Rose's head as warmth spread all over her body. "A little more," she whimpered. "Almost... I feel," and with one sudden, unexpected flick, Julie exploded into a powerful orgasm. She screamed with her whole throat, pulling Rose's face to her's in a tremendous kiss as she came back to Earth. Rose smiled down at her. "Did I do good?"

"You did good." Julie said, patting her lover on the back. Her look of bliss shifted into her own twisted smile. "But I can do better."

She flipped Rose onto her back with one quick motion, feeling her new strength surge through her. She massaged Rose's whole body, from her hips, to her massive breasts, down her neck, kissing her ears and her nape as she went. Rose breathed heavy, feeling every inch of her body explored. Julie kissed her neck, making small bites as she went. Her hands found Rose's own mound, even more wet than her's had been. Her fingers traced the outline, feeling the juices that spilled out. Rose gasped.

Julie let her finger slide in, making the come hither motion inside her convulsing friend. Rose melted as Julie slid another finger in. letting them glide along the pleasure centers of Rose's sex. She colvused harder, breathing loudly. 

Julie had her friend in the palm of her hand. She let her fingers slide up, gently fondling her bean. Rose croaked out a gasp, before she felt her body go into overdrive. Her breathing became rhythmic, following the careful movements of Julie's hand. They moved together, working toward one glorious purpose. 

Julie slowed then, but Rose kept going faster. The slow-down worked to make her feel it even more as an orgasm built inside her, she finally let it out with one choked whimper. Her whole body shook, and she pulled Julie close. They stood up together on the bed then, grinding into each other as they came together one one final bliss.

Their huge bodies pressed close. They felt their warm sex against one another. They felt everything. Their breasts, swollen and raw squeezed tightly against one another. They collapsed onto Julie's bed, still holding one another.

They kissed, quielty this time. A few pecks, with smiles.

"Alright." Rose whsipered. "We'll call it a draw."

Chapter 6 by BuriedBones

Julie slowly opened her eyes. Grogginess weighed her down in her bed. She felt like she weighed 200 pounds. Her whole body felt heavier. How much did she eat last night?

Wait. Julie rose, startled, lifting her back up from the bed. She looked down at herself. Her feet stuck out from the bottom of her tussled bedsheet, edging off the bed entirely. She felt the wall behind her with her hand. This bed was too small. No. 

She looked down at herself, her enlarged breasts exposed beneath her bedsheet. Smooth and perky, her mouth fell open as they swelled when she gasped. She breathed in deeper, and they jutted out more. She was huge. The night's events swam back into her mind. She looked over at the body beside her. Rose was still fast asleep, big as life. 

Julie smiled. She couldn't believe where her life had gone so quickly. She laid back down, pulling the bedsheet lower off the both of them. She stared at Rose's sleeping form, her chest rising and falling slowly with her slumbering breath. Julie reached over, swirling her finger around her lover's breast. She felt her, soft and gentle, feeling completely at ease.

Rose opened her eyes dreamily. She looked ahead, watching Julie caress her body with light swirls. "That's one way to be woken up." she murmured.

"Did you sleep well?" Julie cooed.

"Like a rock." Rose replied.

"More like a boulder. I'm suprised this bed can handle both of us." Julie leaned in, and kissed Rose gently. 

"Wow. Do you think we got any bigger? You know, overnight?" 

"What do you think?" Julie scooted closer, pressing her body against Rose. They humped each other, letting their legs dance around one another on the bed, pressing their chests close.

Rose shot out of bed. "I want to see." She danced over to her own room, to where the tape measurer had been abandoned, in what felt like a lifetime ago. Julie sighed, slowly rising out of her bed, and following her roommate to the tape. 

Rose was waiting for her, standing against the wall. Julie took the measurer, and bounced it in her hand. She shot the tape down to the floor, edging the tip up to Rose's head. She smiled. "Well?" Rose asked.

"It'll cost you." Julie replied. She tangoed around the tape, bringing herself close to Rose. She pulled her close by the small of her back, bringing her just centimeters from her face. She raised her eyebrows.

Rose played coy, smiling. "What?" Julie wasn't having it. She just raised her eyebrows again. "Oooh." Rose continued. She fell into her grasp, kissing her deeply on the lips. After what felt like an eternity, Julie let go. "Six foot three." she smiled.

Rose's face fell. "Wasn't I six-three last night?"

"I think so. Maybe you're content with where you're at. The guy mentioned that was a thing." Rose shot Julie a look at that remark. No way was she content. Not after last night. She saw a whole world of possibilities for Julie and herself.

"More likely it's just going to take a lot more to force a growth spurt at this... vantage point." Rose said. "Let me measure you." She tugged Julie against the wall.

"I'm the same as you, just like last night. What's the point? Six-three." Julie implored. Rose pressed a finger to her lips. 

"Let me inspect." Rose ran the tape up her lover's frame. She stopped, and her face curled just slightly. "Six... four."

"Oh wow." Julie peeled herself from the wall. it was beginning to hit her all over again. She'd shot up almost a foot in less than 12 hours. What was she going to tell... anyone?

Rose pouted behind her. "Guess you got to the benefits of your secret snack."

"We need to find new clothes. We need to find a lot of stuff... We need to take this." She ran down to the living room with a growing mania. It took her much shorter than she anticipated with her new legs. She dug through her purse, left abandoned on the coffee table the night before. After some rummaging, she pulled the vial of pearl liquid from its confines. 

"What's that?" Rose asked, walking up behind her. 

"An antidote. A stopper. Something to bring this all to a halt." Julie said. "The guy gave it to me."

"You're going to use it?" Rose asked, trying her best to hide her disappointment.

"We both are. Come on, Rose. We're bordering on Freak territory here. I don't even know if they sell clothes for us in regular stores!" 

"Not to mention the takeout bill we've already amassed." Rose agreed.

"This has been fun. Life-changing, obviously. But where does it end?"

Rose sighed. She looked down at herself. She was a goddess. Something that would draw stares from the other end of a football field. Her long legs curved up, and flared out into wide hips. Her taut stomach had lines she never thought possible, hiding just below  what she could only hope were HH cups. It would be greedy to want more. It would be downright irresponsible.

She took the vial from Julie, and stared at it. "Don't even to play keepaway with me." Julie warned. "I've got a whole inch on you." 

Rose smiled. "I was thinking of a different game. Hear me out. If you agree to this, I promise we'll finish it all off tonight with a toast of whatever the hell this is."

Julie stared at her hard. Rose always came up with the dumbest ways to keep a party going. She should have known there would be some last gambit. "And if I say no?"

"You can take this stuff now yourself, and watch me get taller than you for another day."

"You're acting like that wouldn't be super hot for me." 

Rose inched closer to her. "Admit it. You missed looking down at me. Why else would you decide to... get on my level?"

Julie sighed. "What do you want me to do?"

"First, we find the biggest clothes we can. With a few accessories for show." Rose announced. Julie raised an eyebrow.

"And then? What's the game?"

Rose smiled. "Chicken."

-----

There weren't a lot of customers at Hu's Palace at 3PM. It was the quiet shift between lunch and dinner. Only a handful of waiters were on staff, mostly preparing for the night time rush. Just a couple booths were empty. An old couple, having a bite before bed. A father with two screaming children who absolutely screamed "weekend custody". When the two women entered, it turned more than a few heads. It's not every day that two statuesque beauties strut through the door, wearing twin pairs of the baggiest shirts and sweatpants you can imagine. They hung on their tall frames like capes on a hatrack.

Julie and Rose smiled at each other as they watched what was left of the midday crowd shift uncomfortably in their seats. Checks were ordered and they skedaddled. Perfect. This was a show just for them.

They sat down at a booth close to the buffet. They could smell the stale odor of fried meats and grains buzzing under the heaters. After a brief back-and-forth with the waiter, who tried his best to hide his concern when they both ordered the all-you-can-eat special, they were left to their own devices. "And they're off." Rose whispered.

Julie piled meats on top of each other, going straight past the noodles and rice and focusing on protein. Rose wasn't far behind, slapping piles of chicken chow mein into as many bowls as her tray would fit. They built pyramids of carbs in front of them, feeling their weight as they sat back at their table, staring at one another over their impressive mounds.

"You sure you want to do this?" Julie asked.

"Go big or go home." Rose replied. "Whenever you feel... full, you can stop." 

"I feel full now." Julie said, shifting in her oversized t-shirt.

"Then I'll let you know when I hit the finish line." She grabbed a fork and stuffed a huge bite of noodles into her mouth. She shoveled it in, like it was a race. Julie watched as her pile shrank with lightning speed. Rose saw her watching her. She stopped. Two of her bowls were completely empty. "Stand up."

"What?" Julie asked.

"I want to see something." She scooted out of her booth, with some difficulty. Julie followed. Rose stared at her. She pulled her into a hug, as their formless tees came together. "Thank you for doing all this with me."

"It's really no trouble." Julie said flustured. "I-"

"Ha!" Rose shouted.

"What?!" Julie asked again with more emphasis. Rose pulled them apart, bringing her hand to the top of Julie's head, and moving it horizontally to just above her brow line. "Good noodles." 

Julie stared at her, feeling jealousy bubble up in her she did not expect. She slammed herself back down into the booth, and went to town on her pork. Rose laughed at her.

"I'm not going to waste food, am I?" Julie roared back. Rose sat back down, setting to work on her remaining three bowls. As she finished the next one, the table jumped. She looked up to see Julie rise, smacking her long legs on the bottom of the table, with an empty tray. Hey eyes widened. She dug deeper into her noodles.

Julie was already back at the table as she finished her last bowl, an even higher plate of food on her tray. Rose practically took the table with her as she went to refill. Julie kept her tray straight, using a surprising bulge of bicep that just briefly caught her eye between morsels.

When Rose sat back down, this time with two trays, she felt her legs slide between her own. Her face flushed, before she realized it wasn't intentional. She polished off her last bit of kung pao chicken, and looked up at Rose. She looked at just a hint of an outline of her curves through her t-shirt. Her breasts swayed back and forth behind the fabric as she piled fried wontons into her mouth. "Rose..."

"Hmm?"

"Wipe your mouth." Julie said quietly. Rose stopped, the play at her vanity working perfectly. She wiped the grease from her face and looked up at Julie.

"Look at you." Julie said.

"Look at YOU. What did you do?" Rose inquired.

"The same thing you're doing. Obviously better." Julie leaned back in her chair at this, folding her arms across her swollen breasts.

"Obviously. Look at those guns." Rose pointed her fork at Julie, who looked down at her arms. Twin lines of small, but very noticeable bicep muscles had leapt forward as she pressed them against her chest. Her breasts jutted out as she watched the muscles contract and grow. "What the hell..." she whispered. She put her arms in front of her, staring at the beginnings of defined muscle.

"Maybe what we eat is a thing." Rose tried.

"It's obviously a thing." Julie snapped. She put her head in her hands. "What are we doing?"

"Chicken." Rose helped. She went back to her last bowl slurping down the last few bites. She moaned. "Oh. Something's not right."

"So you give up?" Julie asked, almost pleading.

"Hold on. I can't fit my hands down here." Rose tried to dig past the table, but she was just too big for the booth. With some effort, she slid out of the booth and stood up. "Holy shit." she said.

She looked down. The booth seemed so far away. She looked up at the ceiling, carefully lifting her fingers. They just barely grazed it. Julie watched, astonished. She looked down at herself. She'd been staring directly at Rose in the booth. She gathered her courage, and did her own scooting from the booth. 

She looked down at Rose. "Oh god." she whimpered. Rose's head came up to just about the bridge of her nose. "We need to stop this."

Rose looked up at her friend, over 7 feet tall with a new thin sheen of muscle all over her body, sounding so frightened. It brought everything into perspective. "I... I'm not ready."

Julie scowled. She looked at Rose. Her once loose shirt now hugged her body completely, making a firm outline of her enhanced chest. It crept all the way up, exposing the flesh of her belly above her now loosened sweat pants. She looked at herself. She was in the same boat, but where Rose's hips had flared, she had grown more solid. She was thick with muscle. She pulled her shirt up, squishing her newly larger breasts to see an eight pack formed along her abdominals.

"Will you ever be?" She took Rose in her arms and shook her once. "What's making you do this?"

Rose really thought about this. Two days ago, she would have said attention. To be noticed, to feel normal. Now she was far from normal, and the idea of attention at this point sounded terrifying. But she wasn't ready. And she realized.

"You." Rose whispered. She took her friends arms, and pulled her in close. She kissed her deeply, as the waiter came to collect the crater of food they'd left at the booth. Julie embraced her, stunned. She felt the warmth of her friend envelop her. She kissed her all over her face, as their lips locked in pure ecstasy.

She felt Rose rise on her tip toes to keep up with her. My god, had she gotten so big that a 7 foot woman had to stand on her toes to kiss her? She didn't let it bother her. Rose was her perfect companion. They were made for each other in inescapable ways now. It was then she realized she was craning her neck now to keep up with Rose. Why was she doing that? 

... Was she doing that?

Julie pulled away. "What?!" Rose asked, astonished. Julie looked straight at Rose's nose, and Rose realized. She stood at her full height, looking down at the top of Julie's head.

"I think I'm ready." she whispered. Julie hugged her, tighter than she meant to. But Rose took it. It felt nice. 

They tipped the waiter exceptionally generously, as he stared up at them from the height of their breasts. Julie sheepishly tugged at her shirt, trying to cover her exposed stomach. Cut like a diamond or not, she didn't want the whole world to see.

Rose took her hand as they walked out of the restaurant, ducking down to shoulder length to fit through the door. It was time to end it. It was time to take the pearl liquid. And she couldn't think of anyone else she'd want to toast more than her 7'7" lover, Rose.

Chapter 7 by BuriedBones

The door swung open to the tiny apartment, revealing two chins and a whole lot of woman underneath. Rose swung her head under the door, taking stock of their now cramped living situation. Julie looked from behind her, trying to get the best glance she could behind her massive friend. She pushed herself forward, colliding with her curvy roommate. They pushed, both trying to slide through the narrow door, both scrunching together to squeeze their thick bodies into that tiny hole. "Well this is just being ridiculous". Julie gasped. 

"Tallest goes first. That's the rule." Rose replied. Julie ducked down, trying to slip past her, squeezing her face against Rose's breasts. The predicament suddenly became less of a bother for her. "Stop smushing my tits!" Rose yelled.

"It's not exactly easy to avoid. Here." Julie rose, pointing her body sideways, as they both slid in together. They breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at their diminutive apartment. Their couch, once a cozy cuddle nook, now looked like it could barely fit one of them alone. "What are we going to do with outselves?" Julie sighed.

She looked down at her body. The t-shirt stuck to her like saran. Her large breasts jutted out over taut, thick stomach muscles. She flexed for the first time, watching her bicep rise out of her arm through a healthy layer of fat. Her hourglass figure looked like it was cut from pure diamond, as the smooth lines of strength accented her once thin body. "I think we've grown since the buffet." she said, looking at just how little the shirt covered her abs.

"Only one way to find out, I guess." Rose teased. She leapt into the hallway with one stride, heading toward her room. Julie trudged behind her. Rose was already at the tape measurer when Julie entered, beaming expectantly. "One last weigh in before we retire." she joked.

Julie looked up at Rose. Her t-shirt looked even more ridiculous on her stretched frame. Her massive breasts distorted the fabric in all directions, as it rode up almost like a baby T. "You're seven foot, ten inches." Julie announced, unamused. Rose squeeled. She grabbed Julie, and spun her against the wall with a twirl.

"Seven foot seven, yourself, young lady. Nothing to scoff at." Rose laughed.

"Then why are you scoffing?"

"Just having a little more fun before we tap out. You have to admit, this was the best weekend of your life."

"One summer, our whole family went to LegoLand."

Rose put her fingers to Julie's lips. "Don't make fun. I've enjoyed this with you." Julie smiled, kissing Rose's hand. Rose's stomach growled. "Oh man, it takes a lot to keep me going anymore. Let's adjourn to the kitchen for some-"

"No." Julie stopped her. "The antidote first. I don't want us getting any bigger."

"But I'm hungry!" Rose whined, stomping her long legs on the ground. 

"I am too! And I don't want to have to feel even hungrier every 2 hours for the rest of my life. Let's put a stop to it, then we eat."

"Fine. Logic prevails." Rose pouted. 

"Let's get this over with before we need to live at the buffet full time." Julie said, wrapping her stout arm around Rose. She led her into the kitchen, where the vial of pearl liquid laid, abandoned on the table. Julie took it in her hand. It looked so small compared to when she placed it in her purse just one day ago. 

She pulled two shot glasses from the cabinet, and poured an equal amount of the opaque juice into each. "I guess a toast is in order." she said, raising her glass. Rose did the same. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"To dating apps." Rose helped. Julie gave her a confused look. "Without them, and their shitty algorithms, we never would have met a nosy stranger who turned us into behemoths."

Julie smiled. "To our new lives, then."

Rose grabbed the small of her back, pulling her in close. "Together."

They kissed, then downed their shot glasses. They stared at one another, waiting to see if any change would come over them. "Do you feel... stopped?" Julie asked.

Rose thought. "I think so? I don't feel... not stopped." They stepped away from one another, taking in each other's bodies. Julie couldn't help but ogle. Now that they'd put an end to it, she could enjoy Rose's form again without worry or care. Rose raised her arm over her head, running it through her hair, thinking. As she did, her shirt raised just slightly to show just the bottom edge of her round breasts. Julie gulped.

"Oh wait, I do feel something." Rose said. "I feel... woah." She gripped the table, then stood straight up, arcing her spine. Julie watched as she grew then, the biggest spurt she'd ever seen. Her head rose to the top of the ceiling, but didn't stop there.

Julie crouched, lowering her head to compensate for the encroaching ceiling. She felt warm all over. Looking down at herself, she watched as her shirt grew smaller and tighter against her body. Her sweatpants became sweat shorts, hugging her thighs as they slid up their growing length.

"What the fuck, Rose. You're growing. A lot!" Julie said, gasping.

"Me?! Look at you!" Rose shot back. Julie looked down, watching her own clothes tighten against her swelling body. Her head rose, meeting the ceiling, but stopping as the rest of her swelled. Her tits ballooned, as the nipples poked out from the now thin fabric. Her arms and legs thickened further, giving her perfectly rounded arms and legs. Her stomach gained even more definition, looking like it could bend steel with a crunch.

Rose lifted her hands to the ceiling, trying to push herself away from the rough, popcorn surface. She heard a tear. Her t-shirt came apart, as her breasts rippled out. The tearing kept going. She looked over at Julie, as her own shirt tore at all seams into ribbons. "Are you sure this was supposed to stop it?" she screamed. 

Then, in an instant, it all stopped. Julie looked at her huge friend, crouching under their kitchen ceiling. Rose looked back at her fitness model lover, perfectly sculpted. Though she was evidently strong in appearance, there was no hardness to her look. She was round, and firm, next to her taller, curvier appearance.

"That bastard." Julie cursed. She ducked slightly, making sure her head didn't scrape against the ceiling as she stormed into the living room. Rose followed behind, ducking under every light and every doorway. 

"I'm starting to get your whole thing about this making life difficult." Rose said. Julie spun around at her, her arms on her flared hips. "Lay down." she ordered.

"What?" Rose asked. Julie shot her finger at the floor, her eyebrow raised. Even though Rose had to look down at her, she felt intimidated in a way she never had with Julie. Even at their normal heights, when she had to stare up 7 whole inches to look at her, she had never felt such an imposing presence that the now titanic Julie exuded.

She ducked, laying her long body down on the hardwood floor. Her toes touched the far wall as she stretched out. She watched her soft breasts come to rest on her chest. She could barely see past them now, even lifting her neck. Julie had disappeared from the room, but she heard heavy footfalls returning toward her.

Julie appeared in her sight, holding the tape measurer. "Can't exactly get a good reading when you're bigger than the apartment." Julie grumbled. Rose giggled, and stopped herself. Didn't want to upset the boss. The tape measurer strung along her body. She heard it snap, as if it had hit its limit. "Eight foot six!" Julie called from Rose's feet. Rose gasped.

She thought back to when she was nearly half this height. Her life as an overlooked little woman. Too small for most. Too small for anyone she had any interest in. She felt silly then, putting so much weight on her height. She realized then it was her attitude that excluded her. She projected her own inadequacies, and made herself lonely. For what? Then she saw her. Julie's face came back into her view, smiling down. "You're the biggest lady alive." she smiled.

"Well let's test that." she grabbed Julie, pulling her down next to her with a heavy thud. The apartment shook. Rose snatched the tape measurer from Julie's surprisingly tight grip and crawled down to her feet. She strung the tape along her whole body, not bothering to lay flat with the floor. She let the tape glide along the center of Julie's flesh, past her thick legs, past the now booty-short sized sweatpants, past her rounded abdominals, past her perfectly round breasts. All the way to the tip of her head, where she read with a deep moan, "Eight foot one." 

The tape snapped, suddenly, in front of their faces. They both gasped, then laughed at their fear. Rose tossed the tape measurer away as Julie pulled her into a kiss. Rose lay on top of her, feeling her body against her own. She'd never felt something so soft, so inviting. Their tiny sweatpants grinded against one another as their hands explored their new assets.

Rose pulled her face from Julie, lifting her legs to straddle her partner. She rode her, grinding her sex against Julie's. Julie lifted her hands, massaging Rose's bouncing tits deeply and fully. Rose gasped, feeling her nipples grow more sensitive as they rose with her gooseflesh. She felt herself get wet, feeling their juices rise as she grinded harder against Julie.

Julie could feel herself rising. She pulled herself up, kissing Rose again as they continued to grind against one another. With a twist, Julie pulled Rose down, as they lay on their sides, completely pressed against one another. Every inch of them squeezed together, grinding in a sideways dance that grew more intense with each gyration. Their kiss broke, as their breathing became too heavy. They moaned and whimpered, feeling themselves come closer and closer.

Rose gasped loudly, letting her orgasm ring out through the apartment. Hearing that, Julie came with her, adding her moans to their song. As their voices died, sweaty and spent, they cuddled with one another, staring into each other's eyes. The hardwood felt like nothing to them, as they lay curled together. Rose's long legs stretched down past Julie's thick calves. They kissed, quietly as the room grew dark and night overwhelmed them.

"I think I should call in sick tomorrow." Julie said. Rose just laughed.

-----

Julie awoke with the light of the sun. She stared into Rose's sleeping face. Ever the slow riser, even now. She gripped her tight, embracing her in a morning hug. She looked down at their squished bodies and saw... a gap. A gap?

There was no gap last night. How could there be a gap in body between the two biggest bodies in the world. Julie stood up and... didn't hit the ceiling. Rose stumbled awake. "What's wrong?" she asked groggily.

Julie ran to the couch, grabbing the tape measurer. Rose watched through sleepy eyes. Something felt wrong about Julie, but she hadn't figured it quite out yet. Julie stomped her foot to the ground, letting the tab of the tape stick beneath it. She brought the measurer to her face, reading the results. Her brow furrowed. "Five, seven." she grunted.

"What?" Rose said, still coming to.

"Five foot seven!" Julie shouted back, letting the tape slap back into its plastic home.

"No!" Rose shot up. She looked at the room. It looked so big. So familiarly big. Her eyes welled up. She motioned for Julie to come closer, and as she did, Rose was already looking up at her eyes. She was smaller than her, again.

Julie saw the hurt in Rose's eyes. She held the measurer up, carefully. It was an offer, not a demand. Rose nodded, sighing. Julie brought the tape down and looked at the little numbers next to Rose's head. She gulped.

"Five foot four." she spat out. Rose choked a sob. Julie took her in her arms, stroking her hair as Rose's face fell into her shoulder. Julie scowled.

"That bastard."

 

 

 

Chapter 8: The Continuation by BuriedBones
Author's Notes:

You thought it was over? We're just getting started, idiot.

The hospital doors glided open as Rachel stepped into the recovery wing. She zipped through the sterile, white hallway, past orderlies pushing patients to their designated rooms. Her long, white coat dragged behind her, just above her calves as she picked up the pace toward her destination. She'd been called in specifically to check on a pair of patients who'd arrived together in the emergency room. They wouldn't tell her why, but she was requested by name. Rachel didn't bat an eye at that, being just out of her residency and ready to prove herself. Especially to-

That's when it hit her. He hit her, more specifically. "I'm so sorry!" Rachel yelled, after colliding into a green-scrubbed tech. Her daydreaming had been cut short immediately when she looked up to see it was Jon she'd bumped into. He smiled at her, that smile she couldn't keep out of her head. The smile that kept her up at night.

"Not a problem, Dr. Morris." Jon said. "You alright?"

"Oh, just busy thinking. And it's Rachel. You know that. Says so right here." Rachel tapped the cursive embroidered name on her coat, tapping the flat chest beneath her professional buttoned-up blouse beneath it.

"Ok, Rachel. But just when the boss isn't around." Jon winked at her. She tried her best not to collapse right on the floor. Not that this wasn't the best place in the world, with the crash cart right next to her. "Where are you off to?" he added.

"I have a pair of patients who are describing strange symptoms. They asked for my expertise on it."

"I'm sure there in good hands." Jon said warmly. He turned, getting out of Rachel's way lifting his hands to direct her past him. She smiled.

"See you... around?" Rachel sputtered. Jon just smiled, and walked away. Rachel turned, skipping toward her room. Nothing could bring her down from this height. She opened the wood door of the exam room and stepped in.

"There you are!" Rose yelled.

"She becomes a doctor, and now she keeps us waiting." Julie added.

"Real professional. Too good for her old friends, I see." Rose piled on.

Rachel looked at her two friends, Rose sitting on the exam table, and Julie leaning next to her against it. "What the hell is this?" 

"We need your help, Rachel." Julie stood up, walking over to her.

"Woah." Rachel said, stepping back. Even beneath what looked like a brand new long-sleeve shirt, Rachel could see the round forms of muscle on her once skinny friend. And was she... taller? "

Julie nodded, absorbing Rachel's reaction. "That's kind of why we're here." she said, flexing a muscle, watching her bicep pop through the thick fabric of the shirt. "We may have engaged in some recreational..."

"What, are you taking steroids?" Rachel asked.

"It's a little more complicated than that." Rose said, plopping down off the bench and walking next to Julie. Rachel looked up at her friend. Up? Rose had always been about the only person she could look down at, even at her 5'2" height. 

"What the hell is this!" Rachel repeated. 

"So we meant to come sooner, but-" Julie started.

"We met this guy at a bar, and he put something in our drink." Rose butted in.

"You were roofied!?" Rachel was aghast.

"No, it was actually pretty consensual." Julie said.

"You consented to a roofie?" Rachel asked.

"It was something weird. It made me huge." Rose continued.

"Made US huge." Julie corrected. "But then we took an antidote."

"It was just supposed to stop it." Rose said.

"We were getting too damn big. Hungry all the time. Ceilings everywhere. It was a nightmare." Julie said.

"It was amazing." Rose added. "But the fucker's stopper reversed some of it, too."

"Wait, this is you after the reversal? What were you, six feet tall?" Rachel asked.

"No, not six feet." Rose laughed. Rachel tried to smile with her, but this whole deal was making her uneasy. "It was more like 8." Rose said, feeling the need to capitalize on her friend's discomfort.

"You were not eight feet tall, Rose." Rachel said. She looked at Julie, the sane one of the two.

"No." Julie agreed. Rachel sighed. "She was I think about half a foot taller at her biggest."

Rachel groaned. "You expect me to believe you were both giants...?"

"Yesterday." Rose helped.

"Yesterday, you were both giants." Rachel finished. Rose smiled, thinking back to just one night ago. Her fingers found Julie's and she held her hand tightly. Julie flushed. Rachel saw all of this. "And what the hell is this? You're with each other?"

"It all kind of just happened." Julie said.

"Obviously." Rachel said.

"You don't believe us." Rose complained.

"Well it's a lot to take in. I don't see you for two weeks, and suddenly you show up at my work, Rose half a foot taller, and Julie the size of a linebacker... and dating!"

"That's a little rude. I think we both decided I was more of a fitness model build." Julie said.

"You look great." Rose added, squeezing her arm. Julie nodded, giving her a quick peck on the lips. Rachel looked at the both of them. Her friends had changed into two nearly completely different people since the last weekend. She remembered going to their apartment, enjoying a loud night in just the three of them. Now she was looking up at two stunning women, one with a shape like an olympic athlete, and the other practically spilling out of her low-cut v neck. Rose had always been curvy, but now she could turn any head.

"So I guess I could run some tests..."

----

"Five foot seven." Rachel announced. Julie stepped off the scale with a huff. 

"Same as this morning." she said.

"Be lucky. I'm still five-four." Rose shouted.

"You were less than five feet three days ago." Rachel said, unamused. "And you've put on a little over 30 pounds." she added, turning to Julie. "Though it would be hard for me to say it's fat." Julie smiled.

"So this... serum? It was a green liquid in a small glass." Rachel interrogated.

"It was probably plastic. Like a little tube." Rose corrected.

"And you can't tell me the dosage, or anything other than a shot's worth?"

"I can tell you the effects." Rose said, standing up straight.

"You've already given me the play-by-play. It was very sexual." Rachel stopped her. "Well, you both seem healthy. Very healthy in some ways. I don't know what you want me to do here. The growth has stopped, and you seem the better for it."

"Well that's why we're here. We don't want it to stop." Rose said. Julie stood next to her, holding her buxom partner. "We want more."

"We were hoping you could like... do studies on us. Reverse engineer some of the stuff. Just a little bit. We don't want to be crouching through doorways."

"Yes, I'm sure the chinese buffet has pictures of you on the wall now."

"We had to crawl out of the place." Rose beamed.

"So you want me to try and isolate whatever did this to you, so you can do it again?" Rachel asked.

"Just a little bit." Julie said.

"And you're aware I'm a physician. Not a mad scientist." Rachel condescended, rightfully.

"Come on, Rachel. You're the only one in the ballpark on this." Julie pleaded. "There's gotta be something you can try."

"It was just so nice, you know?" Rose said, wistfully. "Feeling big as life. Holding someone you... care about as you felt them grow with you." Julie looked at Rose then, and kissed her again. Longer, letting her passion through her lips. Rachel looked away, slightly embarrassed, but something in her stirred.

She walked over to the drawer and pulled out a needle and syringe. "I'm going to take some of your blood. I'm not promising anything. But at the very least, I can see what the hell caused all... this." she gestured to them both. Rose squeeled, jumping up and down, and pulled Rachel into a hug. Rachel felt Rose's huge breasts press against her chin. She thought again of her little friend, and how things had changed. She was going to have to get used to this new, enhanced Rose.

She pushed her off. "Sit still." Rachel prepped the needle, plunging it into Rose's arm, and drawing the blood in. She set it down, taking a new syringe for Julie. 

Julie rolled up her sleeve, revealing her sculpted arm in full. "Don't tense." Rachel said.

"I'm not." Julie replied. Rachel let out a phew. Julie's arm had swelled to twice its size in just its relaxed state. She stuck the needle into the thick flesh and took her final sample. 

With the promise of news as soon as she had any, and a trip to their apartment tonight for drinks and a little more context, Rose and Julie parted ways with Rachel. Rachel watched them leave from the elevator. She carried the two blood samples up to the upper levels of the hospital. There was a small research wing on the top two floors. Nothing groundbreaking, but the only real shot she had at figuring something out about her friends' growth.

As she stepped onto the floor, she was struck by how quiet it was. It was close to lunch, so she wagered the staff had all fled to the cafeteria. She wandered around, reading the signs on the door, looking for some relevant office. Finally, she settled on pharmacology. She pulled open the door and stepped into a cluttered medical office. Piles of papers and medical equipment were stacked everywhere. Rachel checked the sign on the door again, wondering if she'd stumbled into a storage closet by mistake. "Hello?" she called out.

"Yes! One second!" came a voice from the clutter. Around the corner of a bookshelf scooted a man on a desk chair. He scooted all the way along the counter, stopping in front of Rachel. "Sorry, bit of a mess right now. You get it." He smiled at her then, a knowing smile. Rachel smiled back at the dark stranger. "What can I help you with?" he asked her.

"I'm not entirely sure, actually. I have something here, some blood samples from two patients who experienced some unusual... pituitary activity?" Rachel tried.

"Sounds intriguing." he replied.

"Yeah, they said it started with.. this is going to sound ridiculous..."

"Try me." smiled the stranger.

"These two... drank a liquid given to them by a stranger at a bar." Rachel spat out.

"I fear for the youth these days." the stranger said. "I guess we'll take a look." He grabbed the blood samples from Rachel, and prepped them for the microscope, not leaving his wheely chair once. He slid the plates under the lens and stared. Rachel loomed over him, watching him. "Peculiar." he whispered. "Take a look at this."

He scooted aside, letting Rachel look down the barrel of the microscope. "The cells are fine, but they have a sort of damage to them, as if they've been forced to multiply rapidly over a short amount of time. See the strange little dots? The little greens and whites? They're binding to each other, sort of cancelling each other out."

"There's more white than green." Rachel commented.

"Yes, that seems to be what's stopped the cells from multiplying further. And they're breaking down some of the others, too." 

"But it's not dangerous?" Rachel gasped.

"Oh, no. It's all strangely benign. I've seen this sort of thing before." the stranger assured.

"You have?" Rachel looked at the stranger. He seemed to shy away.

"Once before. I have a similar agent... somewhere." he scooted away, digging into a pile. Rachel looked at him, curiosity slowly outweighing concern. "Aha!" He scooted back, with a small bottle of liquid so green it was almost growing. "This stuff right here, makes the body go a little wild." He handed Rachel the bottle.

She looked deep into the liquid, staring at it. "Can we test it with the blood?"

"We'd need a new sample. Uncontaminated. And to be honest, it's not really worth it without a fulll clinical trial."

"Like a human trial?" Rachel gasped. Who was this doctor?

"Listen, I'm just an archivist these days. My testing days are behind me. Whatever you want to do with that is up to you."

Rachel looked at the bottle again. She stared at the strange, swirling compound. "Would you mind if I took this to another department for study?" She looked back at him. The chair spun around, empty. He was gone. Rachel clutched the bottle close to her.

Back in the elevator, Rachel couldn't keep her eyes off the liquid. Thoughts swirled around her head. She remembered Julie and Rose, standing in the exam room, staring down at her. Their bodies looked impeccable, their confidence remarkable. She looked at her own body. The labcoat hung on her heavily, swaying down past her thighs. Her button-up hung off her flat, small frame like a sheet on a clotheline. The elevator descended lower. Rachel looked up at the lights going down. If she didn't know any better, she would think the elevator was going slower than usual. Her floor was so far away.

She unscrewed the cap of the bottle. She sniffed the contents. It didn't smell like anything. Damn. What was she thinking? She was seriously considering altering the chemistry of her body for some theory and a glow up? There was no knowing the longterm effects of this on the body.

The body. Rachel felt tired. Long hours and late nights in the hospital had run her body ragged. Rose and Julie looked so rested. So powerful. She took a deep breath. She lifted the bottle to her face, but stopped. She dipped her pinky finger in, and watched the liquid cling to the tip of her finger.

She closed her eyes, and licked it clean.

Nothing happened. She screwed the bottle closed, and placed it in her coat pocket. The girls could have their little drink. She did all the tests she needed. Whatever happened to them was some freak accident. Replicating it would be impossible. No, insane. It irritated her how quickly she had been swayed by their bizarre story. She pulled the collar on her shirt, feeling cramped and pissy.

Her whole body felt cramped. And that's when she realized. She looked down at herself. The feeling of the elevator's descent started to lessen, to correct itself. She was rising. Her black slacks began to rise, as her shoes stretched further from her. She watched her ankles creep out from them, pushing her chest flat to watch further.

Wait. Her chest? Rachel moved her hands away, watching her breasts ripple outward with them. She had a chest. Her shirt began to rise in front of her as she began to lose sight of the lower half of her body. Rachel felt hot. She fanned herself, feeling her shoulders stretch the fabric of her once loose shirt. She couldn't believe it.

Ding. The elevator stopped. The doors opened, and a sweating Rachel locked eyes with Jon. Oh god, she thought. "Everything alright?" Jon asked, looking into her wild eyes.

"Jon, could you step into this exam room with me for a moment?" Rachel said, rushing out of the elevator and pulling him with her.

She slammed the door of an exam room, with Jon in front of her. "I'd say you don't look well, but that's not exactly... true." Jon stared at Rachel, her ankles poking out a few inches above her slacks, the buttons of her blouse tight across her chest. He'd always found Rachel cute, but he had never noticed how stacked she was. And was her shirt getting tighter?

"I need your help. I need you to... measure me." Rachel said, stomping over to the scale. Jon followed her, allowing the ruler at the top to slide right against the top of her head. She looked up into his eyes. He tried his best to stay professional and do the reading.

"Five foot five. Are you having bone density issues?" Jon asked innocently.

"Something like that. Oh god!" Rachel raised her arms, shocked by the three inches she'd gained in a matter of minutes. With the shift, her top button flew off to the other side of the room. Her cleavage rippled out. Jon's mouth fell open, watching her creamy breasts flop front and center. "I need one other thing from you, Jon."

She pulled him in, kissing him passionately. Jon's eyes shot open, but he got the picture soon enough. He ran his hands down her long back, kissing her plump lips with matched passion. He felt her raise herself up, digging deeper into his body as she grinded against his green scrubs.

Rachel felt her own body grow against Jon. It pushed her closer into him, as she felt her breasts swell deeper, and her ass fill out behind her. Her shoulders rose as she took less and less of effort to reach up to his face. She pushed him, with surprising force, onto the exam bench then. Jon peeled his scrub pants off, as Rachel let her slacks fall to the floor. Her sex had wet through her panties as she seductively strutted up to her willing partner.

She mounted him on the bench, feeling her growing hips dig deep into his member. Jon gasped, feeling her sweet warm pussy swallow his penis. She dug deeper, letting all the buttons of her blouse crack open, revealing her swelled breasts and long stomach. She bounced on him, letting her new assets jiggle in his face. His hands found them, kneading into her swelling flesh with delight. Rachel felt her sensitive nipples harden as her face flushed. Her lips parted into a gasp.

She picked up the pace, humping him wildly as her gasps became moans. He moaned with her as they dug into the soft cusion of the bench. With each bounce, Rachel could still feel her head rise higher away from Jon. The mere thought of her body growing made her go even more crazy. She felt the orgasm escape her, with a fractured spasm. Jon came with her, letting everything go inside of her. 

Rachel rose to her full height, sliding off of Jon, who was a puddle of a man on the bench. She cleaned herself up with the equipment in a drawer, sliding her panties and slacks back up her legs. She was startled to find the slacks were now at the base of her calves. She stared down at them, past her now exposed chest. Her head rose, staring across the room at the measuring scale. Her eyes were level with the top. She'd grown even beyond the 5'5" Jon had measured. She crept back up to it, adjusting it to her new height.

"Five foot eight." Jon read, walking up behind her. "What the hell was that?"

Rachel smiled. She leaned back against Jon, pressing her round ass against him. He massaged her shoulders. "A little experiment I guess."

"I hope it was a success." Jon replied.

She turned, craning her neck up to kiss him on the lips. "It was."

"So, can we do that again?" he asked. Rachel nodded, running her finger along his chest.

She looked down at her own, and modesty hit her like a ton of bricks. "What the hell am I going to do? I look insane. They'll take me to the psych ward."

"Here." Jon helped her adjust the remains of her shirt. She pulled her lab coat around her, closing it around herself, and cinching it around her waist. The once long coat now rode up just above her hips, looking more like a thick blazer now. Rachel began to realize now she was six inches taller than she was just a few minutes ago. The room swirled around her. Everything looked smaller. Jon's face was just a short distance from her own. 

They stepped out into the hall, looking professional and well kempt. They gave each other a very stern handshake, and laughed. "So when is your shift over?" Jon asked.

"Around six." Rachel replied. "But I have plans tonight. How about tomorrow?" 

Jon nodded, gave a wave, and walked in the opposite direction. Rachel waved back, patting the bottle-shaped lump in her small labcoat.

Chapter 9 by BuriedBones

Julie pulled a bottle of vodka down from the top shelf. She smiled, relishing just how slightly more easy it was to reach her arm along that shelf. Her muscles tightened, as she brought the full handle down with one hand. She would have had to strain with both hands only a few days ago, but the powerful concoction she had taken had made her stronger than she ever imagined for herself.

She set the bottle on the table, taking a look at herself. She gave a flex through her loose t-shirt, pulling the fabric tight against her taut stomach. Her breasts squeezed against it, as she tightened her abdominals to see just how deep the ridges went down her stretchy exercise pants. "Are you just about ready?" she called out into the living room.

"Almost." Rose said, sauntering into the kitchen. She wore pajama pants and nothing else. Julie clicked her tongue, disappointed. Rose smiled, pouring herself some vodka into a small glass. 

"Rachel will be here any minute. Is this how you want to present yourself?" Julie asked. Rose puffed out her chest, letting her large breasts jiggle as she straightened her shoulders. "Do you not like it?" she teased. Julie watched, entranced, as Rose continued to exxagerate her movements. She brought the glass to her lips, and Julie snatched it away.

She hung the glass over her head. Rose tried to reach, but stopped. She felt humiliated again, looking up at her thick girlfriend. Julie felt ashamed for an instant, taking advantage of Rose's insecurity.

"Nothing fits." Rose crossed her arms, letting them sink into the soft, pillowy flesh of her breasts, squeezing them tight against her. Julie wavered. "I'll help you pick something out. Then you can have your drink." 

They stomped into Rose's bedroom. Julie plopped onto her bed, watching Rose strut into her closet. She came out at once wearing a shirt she'd worn countless times. One of her favorites. Now it looked like a a doll's shirt on her, stretched to the limit as her smooth flesh crept out from the top and sides. "Come on." Julie said.

"It's my favorite." Rose pouted. "Shows me off well." She sauntered up to Julie, letting her cleavage hang just over her head. "Rachel said she had a breakthrough today. If she comes with a gift, do you want to break through that favorite shirt of yours?"

Rose bristled. "There's no way she's bringing something tonight." she tried to hide her excitement.

"Not with that attitude!" Julie snapped, rising. She turned Rose around and pushed her into the closet. Rose gasped, she wasn't used to Julie's new strength. Nor was Julie who cringed when Rose almost toppled over. Rose smiled. She popped her head out of the closet, gave Julie a quick peck on the lips, and disappeared.

The doorbell rang, then. Julie still warm from that surprising display of affection, wandered out into the living room. She opened the door, and her jaw fell open. She looked slightly up to see Rachel, standing in the doorway wearing an oversized hoodie and a tight pair of jeans. "No!" she whispered.

"I know." Rachel said, pushing her way in. She dropped a couple bags of snacks on the coffee table in front of her.

"You didn't. Already? You?!" Julie sputtered.

"You two just made it look like so much fun!" Rachel shot back. "And I have to say..." she stretched to her full height, letting her arms go above her head. "It was."

"What's all the noise?" Rose said, walking out in a similarly oversized tee. She stopped dead when she saw her friend Rachel's head on a body several inches taller than her own. "You bitch!"

"Come on." Rachel shot back.

"Where did you get it?" Julie said, following them both as Rose dragged Rachel into her bedroom. She slammed her against the wall, that had now become the official measuring station. 

"A strange doctor in the research wing."

"Five-eight. Jesus." Rose whispered.

"He ID'ed it right away. Gave me a sample." Rachel finished.

Rose and Julie scowled. "Tall? Mysterious?" Julie asked. Rachel nodded.

"Indescribably vague?" Rose added. Another nod. "That fuck."

"Is he even a doctor?" Julie asked.

"I don't know, but whatever he is, he's effective." Rachel said.

"So... where is it?" Rose asked.

"Where's what?" Rachel played coy.

"Are we going to party or what?" Rose shouted.

Rachel pulled the vial from her hoodie pocket. Its green glow radiated around the room. Julie and Rose looked at it in awe. "It's not very much... for the three of us." Rose caught herself.

"It's even less than you think. I'm saving at least half. I know someone who might be able to replicate it for us. So don't get greedy." Rachel said, pushing the pawing Rose away from her bottle.

"So we split half of it three ways?" Julie asked. "That seems fair."

"Fair my ass. I'm the shortest here by a mile." Rose spat.

"To be honest, I'm not sure I want to get any bigger than this. I had to stop and buy a shirt just to come here." Rachel said.

"Don't lie, Rachel. We're all friends here." Rose strode up to her. She ran her hands down her hoodie, finding the curves hiding inside. "Nice to have a little extra, isn't it?" Rachel faltered. "But if you want to give it all to me..."

"Not on your life." Rachel said, with surprising force.

"I'm in the room, too. I'll remind you." Julie snapped.

"How about we make it interesting? A game." Rachel pitched.

"What sort of game?" Rose asked.

"A drinking game." Rachel smiled. They all smiled back.

-----

Julie dropped the vodka bottle on the coffee table, sliding the snacks to the side. Rose and Rachel put 6 shot glasses on the table next to it. "That should even it out just fine." Rachel said, inspecting the bottle. She poured equal portions into each glass, and Julie splashed vodka on top, watching the green liquid grow paler inside the clear liquid.

"We all have the opportunity to be given an equal dose. We also have the chance to be given an advantage." she nodded to Rose. "This concoction seems to work different from the one you originally described to me. I had no hunger issues, and the growth came and went in one spurt. I've been 5 foot 8 for hours. So, a shot's a shot. One growth per victory."

"And how do we win one?" Julie asked.

"We earn it. Through truth or dare." 

"That seems difficult to moderate." Julie said.

"Then stick to dare." Rose said. 

"It's up to us to decide what is truth and what isn't." Rachel finished.

"Seems like an easy way to rig it for yourself." Julie said.

"Or others." Rachel winked.

"I'll go first." Rose jumped. The others shot each other a look, but relented. "Dare." she grinned.

Rachel looked to Julie. Julie smiled devilishly. "I dare you... to skip this turn."

"Come on!" Rose pouted.

"What, we gotta make it a little difficult here. I'm not just gonna let you win on your first turn." Julie said. Rose sat back, scowling. "You next then." she said.

"Truth." Julie said, confidently. Rose watched her. She looked down at the shot glasses, the one that should have been her's. "Did you like me... the way you like me now, when I was still small?" Rose asked.

Julie frowned. She thought. She really wanted to tell the truth, no matter what. Whether she won a shot or not, it felt important now that it was out there. "No." she said. Rachel stifled a gasp. Rose looked hurt. "But it wasn't because of your size. It was because of your confidence. You're my best friend, and you have been for a long time. But you just kept getting in your own way. When you finally started to be comfortable in your own skin, it was... really hot."

Rose slid next to Julie. She looked at her through wet eyes, and pulled her in for a kiss. When Julie came up for air, she saw a shot glass in Rose's hand, directed at her. She took it from her, and cheers'ed. "Good truth." Rose said. Julie took a deep breath, and downed the shot. She sat on her knees as the other two watched.

"Do you feel anything yet?" Rachel asked.

"Sort of. It feels... different than last time. But good?" 

"I think something's happening." Rose said.

"I don't feel taller." Julie said. She stood up. Everything looked the same as it was. 

"Look at yourself." Rachel said, eyes widening.

Julie looked down. Her shirt was sliding against her, as her chest swelled. Her breasts pressed against the fabric as they jutted further outward. Julie grabbed them, and saw her arms then. They'd swelled just the same. Her thick noodle arms were becoming rounder, more defined. Her shoulders broadened. Her figure went from cardio bunny to crossfit queen. Her breasts continued to engorge as she felt her waist shrink. It was as if the bottom half of her was filling the top. She felt her head rise as she flexed, watching the bicep muscles curve out into little apples.

She moved her jiggling chest, watching the shirt rise past her midriff. Her abs deepened, becoming a perfect eight-pack. She gasped, watching them twitch. Rose approached her, looking up into her startled eyes. She ran her hands along her lover's new body. Everything felt thick and tight. She pressed herself into her large chest, feeling the soft warmth as Julie's big arms closed around her. "This is definitely a different batch." Julie sighed. Rose pulled the measuring tape she brought from her room out of her pocket. 

Julie stood up straight, knowing the drill. "Five foot nine." Rose announced from her feet. "Well it did a lot, but the height wasn't as wild as it was before." Julie said.

"I'll say." Rachel said, staniding and admiring her friend. "And by the way, dare." she smiled.

"Oh shit. We have five more of these." Julie gasped. She thought then of winning again, what it would do to her. She felt massive as it was. Drinking all of that seemed impossible to her.

"You have to take a slap in the face from Julie." Rose laughed.

"No!" Rachel and Julie said together.

"Well that's no fun." Rose said. "Come on." They shook their heads. "A slap on the... ass?"

Rachel raised an eyebrow. Julie raised her own. "It's gotta be hard though."

"I don't see how it couldn't be." Rachel replied.

"You're ok with this?" Julie asked.

Rachel sighed. She turned around, presenting her round behind to the both of them. "I guess it was my idea."

Julie and Rose smiled. Julie lifted her arm, raising it high above her head. Rachel gritted her teeth. The hand went down with a... slap. A gentle tap, with Julie watching the flesh jiggle inside Rachel's jeans. Who knew her life would come to this?

"You cheater." Rose snapped. Julie shrugged. "Don't know my own strength."

Rachel laughed as she lifted a shot glass off the table. She breathed in, looking at Julie's changed form. What would this come to for her? She was already tall for a woman. Did she want to be head-turningly huge?

Yes. She downed the shot. She walked up to Julie and Rose, watching their heads as some sort of guide for when the change would occur. It didn't take long. Soon she was looking Julie in the eye, and then down at her. It was happening so fast. Rose and Julie stepped back, amazed. Rachel felt her pants tighten as she regretted choosing such an unforgiving fabric.

She watched the room shrink in front of her as her head swirled. "I gotta get these off!" She gasped, tugging at the constricting jeans. Julie stepped in, helping her swelling friend frog hop out of the jeans one leg at a time. She tossed the frayed pants to the side as she looked down at her long legs, now completely exposed. Her thin cotton panties flashed the room as the once baggy hoodie now barely came down to her belly button. "My god, this might have been a mistake." she wheezed. The sleeves of her hoodie now rode up her wrists. "How do I make it stop?!" she cried out, panicked.

Rose and Julie watched, feeling guilty at the strong reaction Rachel was responding to. Their once small friend had certainly become tall even for a man at this point. She hyperventilated, watching her body swell further with each deep breath. "This was a dumb game." she whsipered.

"You'll be fine." Rose said.

"And what if it doesn't stop? What if it never stops?"

"It stopped." Julie said. Rachel looked down. She examined her bare legs, recognizing her body had settled. She stepped up to them again, trying to gauge her height by how far she looked down at them. Rose only came up to her chin, she noticed, just before the little one shot her tape measurer down to her feet. She tried to reach, but couldn't make the top of Rachel's head.

Rachel rolled her eyes, grabbing the tape from her and putting it against her head. "What is it then, you little weirdo."

"Little?" Rose asked, hurt.

"Six foot one." Julie read.

Rachel smiled. "Little." Then it hit her. She reeled back. "I'm over six feet tall. I'm almost a full foot taller than I'm supposed to be."

"What's 'supposed to'?" Rose said.

"Jon's going to think I'm insane. Well, at least he's taller. Is he? Oh my god. Am I taller than-"

"Jon?" they asked, needling.

"He... saw my change." Rachel said modestly.

"Then he knows what he's getting into, Beanpole Jones. It's my turn. Again. Finally." Rose spat. Rachel staggered over to the couch, watching her legs hang off the cushion by several inches. "And I'm picking dare again, but no tricks."

"Oh I've got a trick." Julie smiled. 

"Come on! Look at you two. Give me some slack." Rose whined.

"No slack. I'm not going easy on you. I dare you..." Julie said. Rose winced, prepared for the worst. "... to take two shots at once."

"What?!" Rose shouted.

"What?!" Rachel repeated. "Oh, who am I kidding, do what you want." she said, lying back on the couch.

With little hesitance, Rose barreled over to the coffee table, and slurped both shots down her throat. "Well, wait. Maybe not all at once..." Julie tried.

"Woah." Rose said, shaking her head. Suddenly, violently, she shot up. Her shirt clung to her. Her pajama pants rode all the way up past the ankles. Like a shot from a gun, she was suddenly half a foot taller. She steadied herself, shakily, looking into Julie's eyes. "There you are, lover." she smiled. She kissed her then, passionately. Julie fell back, startled by the force of it. Rose didn't let up. Her lips searched all over her face, kissing her cheeks, her neck, letting her hands run along the back of her ears.

"There's that amorous feeling I mentioned." Rachel said, trying not to stare as two tall women made out everywhere around the room. 

Rose finally let her go, falling into Julie's warm embrace. "That's the stuff." she sighed. Rachel strode up to them, holding Rose's tape measurer. Rose's heart sank slightly, as she looked up at Rachel. She was still taller, noticeably, than the both of them.

"Five foot eleven." Rachel announced.

"Ugh, five?" Rose said.

"You were four-ten less than a week ago, knucklehead." Julie said, teasing.

"Fine. There's more chances anyway." Rose relented.

"Not entirely." Rachel said. They turned to see her staring down at the coffee table. The bottle of green liquid had been knocked over, obviously in the passionate scuffle. The remaining half of the liquid was draining onto the floor. Ruined.

"Maybe we can lick it up." Rose said. Julie elbowed her, harder than she meant to. Rose rubbed her side. 

"I say we take the remaining two shots, put them somewhere safe, and call that the new reserve." Rachel said diplomatically.

"Aw, but we were just getting started." Rose said.

"I could see that. That's the reason we're in this mess. Maybe pick just the one corner to attack your girlfriend in next time."

Rose blushed. Julie gripped her hand tight, smiling. 

"One more shot." Rose pleaded.

"Do you not understand delayed gratification?" Rachel snapped. "The more of this I take with me, the better chance we have of making a lot of it."

"Unlimited." Rose said, trancelike.

"Not unlimited. But a good start. Think of what we could do with our own supply. The opportunities." Rachel said. Rose had other opportunities in mind.

"It's the right thing to do. We got a lot out of tonight. A lot more than I expected at least." Julie said, giving one more flex of her new body. It was going to take some getting used to.

They all shook on it. "I'll need somebody's pants." Rachel said. Rose and Julie shot her a playful sneer. "Come on. I'm not getting those jeans back on."

Rose dropped her pajama pants to the ground, revealing her own set of panties. Julie stifled a laugh. "You could have just given me a spare." Rachel said, swiping them from her. She slid them on, watching the cuffs slide all the way up to her calves. She was huge now. One of the tallest women she could think of. It was going to take a lot to explain this to... everyone. At least with a supply synthesized, they wouldn't have to worry about any more run ins with that bizarre stranger.

With a weird hug, the three women unused to their new bodies, parted ways. Julie and Rose watched Rachel drive away. Julie's eyes wandered down to Rose's panties. So close now with their similiar heights. Suddenly, she hoisted Rose into her arms. Rose gasped gleefully. Even two inches taller, Rose weighed almost nothing to Julie. She carried her, laughing, into the bedroom.

Chapter 10 by BuriedBones

Rachel strode down the hallway of a college lecture hall, listening to her flat sneakers squeak across the linoleum. Even in her thick turtleneck sweater, her willowy body drew stares from professors and students alike. She picked up the pace, hiding her red, blushing cheeks. All morning, she'd had to deal with the new level of attention she was receiving. A long visit to the outlet mall gave her just enough outfits to last a few weeks, though more than one eyebrow was raised as the sales clerks kept having to readjust her choices to larger than she expected. It took her most of the day to realize she could adjust the seat in her car so her knees wouldn't smack into her elbows.

Being 6'1" was a very new experience for Rachel. She'd never seen so many scalps in her life. Almost every chin raised as she passed. She wasn't just turning heads, she was tilting them too. As much as she felt her face blush, it was just as much adrenaline as it was embarrassment. She relished taking the stairway two, three steps at a time, watching her long legs stretch to make the distance with ease through her tight jeans. At last, she found the room she was looking for: 318, Jessica Reyes. Rachel knocked sheepishly on the wood door.

"Come in", came a distracted voice from within. Rachel entered into a cramped, dingy office. Books sat on shelves all around her, with a wide desk at the center. Behind the desk sat a small woman, dark wavy hair hanging over her warm, brown eyes. "Can I help you with something?" Jessica asked, looking up from a stack of papers. "I don't have office hours until 3 today."

"Oh, I'm not a student." Rachel said.

"I should have guessed." Jessica responded, eyeing the large woman squeezed through her doorway.

"I'm sorry. I guess you don't remember me. We went to school together." Rachel stammered. Jessica cocked her head, staring up at Rachel's face, trying to trigger a memory. There was something familiar about her, but she couldn't remember meeting a woman this tall in college.

"I'm sorry. I guess I don't."

"It's Rachel. Rachel Klein. We used to-". A book slammed down in front of Rachel, silencing her. Jessica looked up from the giant text she'd thrown on her desk, in shock, eyes wide. "Rachel Klein?! What happ-... How are you?" she caught herself.

"It's been awhile, I guess." Rachel said, entering the room fully. Jessica stood up from her desk and walked over to Rachel, pulling her into a tight hug. Rachel felt her face press into her chest, still a new feeling for her, as she brought her long, thin arms around Jessica. "I've been good. Just thought I'd stop by and catch up."

"Yes, let's catch up." Jessica said, staring up at her enormous friend as they split apart. She pulled a bottle of squirreled away gin out from behind a pile of books, shaking it in front of Rachel. She smiled, and accepted as two glasses were set on the desk. Jessica poured a small glass for each of them, handing one to Rachel, who took a sip.

"So you're huge now." Jessica said bluntly. Rachel choked, not expecting it to come to this so quickly. 

-----

Julie took a deep breath. She sat in her car, parked in her usual spot in the lot in front of her office. She wore a tasteful blouse with buttons, tucked into a plain pencil skirt. She looked at her thick arms as they clung to the steering wheel. Even with this new shirt, there was no denying she looked different. She took another deep breath. What would everyone think? Would the workday become a sideshow to stare at her new self? Should she just drive home, take another sick day, and call the whole week a wash? No. She'd eaten too much vacation time as it was. And she had plans for those remaining days.

One more deep breath, and out she went.

Julie stood in the elevator, watching the doors close in front of her. No one had been in the lobby. A small victory. She let herself calm down just as a hand pushed the door back open. Ben stepped in, giving her a nod. She nodded back, flashing a nervous smile. He stood next to her as the elevator lurched up. He gave her a glance. She smiled back, looking for the first time at the top of his balding head. It was really coming down up there.

Julie always liked Ben. They weren't exactly friends, but the closest you could get without actually seeing each other socially. It was beginning to dawn on her that he hadn't recognized her at all. "Hi Ben" she whispered, her head down. Ben looked, then looked again. "Julie?" he almost shouted. "Good weekend?" Julie responded.

Ben stepped back, looking at her fully. "I should ask you. Been hitting the weights these last few... days?"

"You could say that." she said.

"My god, you look spectacular. Sorry, that's not... appropriate." Ben stopped himself.

"No, it's fine. I'm not going to report you." Julie smiled. Ben smiled back.

"So you have to tell me your secret I guess."

"High reps, low weights... track your macros." Julie said.

"Come on." Ben smiled. Julie winked back. She'd never been like this with Ben before. He'd always been the more confident one. Now he was hanging on her every word, inching closer to her slowly. "Fine then. But everyone else is gonna flip when they see you." Ben added.

Julie took another deep breath as the elevator did its last beep and the doors flung open. The office before them was packed with people, buzzing around an open concept floor plan. Julie stepped out with Ben as their coworkers continued their bust tasks. Julie walked along, and... no one noticed. Too wrapped up in their business to give more than a friendly smile or wave. "My god." Ben said next to her. "And they said we were all one big family."

Julie laughed.

-----

Amanda felt the air get thicker as the lunch rush creeped toward her. It was nearly 11AM and she was still down a waitress. Todd was already covering both sections, but she couldn't help but let the stress get to her. This girl had called out sick the last two days, and now she was late. What if she came in still sick, and they had to send her home or risk a health code violation? She was fucked either way, and she wasn't ready to handle it. What finally broke the tension was the kitchen door slamming open and a statuesque woman strutting in toward her.

"Sorry, ma'am. This is staff only back here." Amanda said.

The tall woman giggled. "I can go home if you don't want me to work here."

Amanda's mouth fell open. At the top of this almost six foot hour glass was the face of her missing waitress, Rose. The little woman who used to need help pushing the double doors open, now strode in like she could carry the whole restaurant on her back. "Rose... you're late."

"Sorry, I was dealing with some stuff."

"What happened to you?" Amanda blurted out.

"I told you I was sick". Rose giggled again. Her breasts jiggled in Amanda's face beneath a tight T-shirt.

"Where's your uniform?" Amanda pleaded.

Rose cleared her throat. "It didn't fit." She stuck her arms out, open to the will of the universe. The poor shift manager could barely think straight staring up at her tall colleague. "We've got some spares in the back. I'm sure we'll find... something." 

In a short time, Rose stepped out of the supply closet, wearing the standard black button-up, and black slacks that all wait staff were required to wear. It fit her perfectly, accentuating her new curves, and clinging in just the right places. Amanda sighed. Someone was going to be getting a lot of tips tonight. Todd, another waiter walked in at that moment, shouting orders to the line cooks.

"Who's this? Got a fill in for Rose finally?" he asked, reaching the two of them.

"Well, you could say that." Amanda tried.

"Hi Todd. Any customers storm out of your section yet? I can take them off your hands." Rose smiled.

Todd bristled. "What the ff-." He looked her up and down, coming to the same conclusion Amanda just had, but seeing her only as competition. "I'm keeping the bigger section, Amanda. Don't even try to swap us."

"We'll see who earns it after the lunch rush. Winner takes dinner." Amanda said. Rose pulled her into a hug, pressing her against her soft body, staring Todd down the whole time. "Ready when you are." she grinned.

-----

"And it's been a lot of that kind of stuff ever since." Rachel said, finishing up her recap for a rapt Jessica. "Well it's quite the yarn." she said, snapping out of her daze. "More than a standard general practitioner handles in a given day. No offense."

"None taken." Rachel said, leaning back in her chair, letting her long arms fold across her chest. She felt the back of the chair dig into the small of her back, another feeling she hadn't yet gotten used to. "That's why I came to you, after all."

"Well I'm teaching more than I'm researching these days, I hate to say. But I still have access to some resources that could break down whatever the hell this stuff is doing to your body."

"So you believe me." Rachel said, surprised.

"I've seen a lot of people put on weight after college. This right here... is something that requires research." Jessica responded. "Whether it's some mystical growth formula, or just some sort of toxin that grows a tumor in your pituitary, I want to take some samples."

"How about this, for starters?" Rachel pulled a thin tube of the green liquid out of her bag. It clinked onto the desk. "We've found it goes well with alcohol."

"I've found most of life does." Jessica said, pouring herself another glass of gin. She offered some to Rachel, who quietly declined. Jessica picked the tube up, staring at it under the light of her desk lamp, watching the strange liquid bounce against its small prison. "I need to see this baby under the microscope. Can I keep it? For awhile at least?"

"As long as you need to get it done." Rachel replied. Jessica paused, looking up at her old friend. "Get what done?"

"Reproducing it, of course. My friends who got me into this may just want a little boost for themselves, but I see a great amount of potential if we had our own supply. The lives we could save. The future we could build." she couldn't hide the enthusiasm in her voice. Jessica shivered. "So I guess we'll all get a cut of this... future of yours."

"Absolutely." Rachel said. "First payment is already in your hand." Jessica gasped. She looked at the liquid. She hadn't even considered... before she'd even taken a look at its compounds. "I couldn't."

"Just so long as you leave enough to work with, it's yours." Rachel said, smiling. Jessica stood, staring her friend in the eyes. "I'm starting to second guess this whole thing. There's no knowing what the long term of this is. It's my job to know that sort of thing."

Rachel then stood, watching her small friend shrink in front of her full height. Their faces were exactly one foot apart. Jessica looked up at her imposing friend, remembering how they used to stare directly at one another. Now there was a distance. A distance she could clear with one sip of a tube. "It's entirely up to you what you do with your body. But if you're still willing to help us make more, that's all I'm asking."

Jessica looked at the tube again, standing in her office with a giant with plans.

-----

Julie stepped into the break room. It had been hours, and almost no one had noticed her new self. The most she'd received were a couple comments from her coworkers about how healthy she looked, and how smart she was to take some time off. Was she truly this unseen at the office? She poured a tea into her mug, watching the water darken as she dipped the bag into its steaming contents. "Wednesdays, right?" Ben leaned against the counter next to her. She smiled. 

"I guess I was wrong about the stink you were going to make here."

"Everyone has their own thing going on. They're all being very nice." Julie said.

"They're playing it safe. Nobody wants to open up like this in a business setting. I bet everyone's quietly shit a brick when they saw you. I mean look at you." Julie smiled again. Ben was being too nice. But she knew he was married. She'd seen pictures of his daughter on his phone every chance he could get to show them. There was no want in his voice. "Thank you, Ben. I don't need a parade or anything." She brought the mug to her lips, and Ben watched the bicep raise on her arm, straining her shirt.

"I shouldn't be telling you this." he stuttered.

"Telling me what?" Julie said, putting her tea down.

"I guess it would be rude of me not to, at this point." Julie raised an eyebrow. She stood up, looking slightly down at the 5'8" Ben. She forgot how imposing she could be. "Spit it out, then."

"There's a little secret around the office. A society of like minded folks, you could say."

Julie was confused. What was he telling her? She sighed. "I have a lot of work to get back to." she walked toward the door.

"It's lunch right now, if you want to come see it." Julie spun back around. She couldn't hide her interest. "It's sort of a gym... for us guys who don't get a lot of time. Hidden on the 5th floor. We don't give the word out to many, keep the numbers down. Let us have our time. But honestly, the way I see it..."

Julie smiled.

"It would be a crime not to see what you can do."

----

Todd handed the card back to a table of businessmen with a smile. The tip had been slim, and their eyes had been elsewhere. Namely to the section over where a buxom waitress was holding court with what felt like the whole restaurant. Even now he could hear her laughing with a large group. He forced a smile and stormed back into the kitchen.

Rose was having a blast. She'd never been this perky at work before, but it seemed like everyone she met wanted to have a good time with her. And there's nothing she loved more than a good time. It had taken her a minute to get used to looking down at her seated patrons. She'd always looked them straight in the eye at her former less than five feet. Now she felt like a solo act, with eyes staring up, stuck completely on her. Her stiffness melted slowly throughout the day, and the tips kept rolling in. She wagered that she'd made almost $500 just from lunch. And she had a full shift today.

A new group sat at the table over, and she made her way over, letting her hips sway with every step just a little more than they needed to. The guests saw her coming a mile away. Two handsome young men, dressed casual. They were here for as long as they wanted to be. And boy did they want to be.

Rose bounced up to her table, letting her whole body jiggle to a halt. "What can I help you boys with today?" she asked.

They gulped. "What... what do you like?" one bravely asked. Rose smiled like a spider with a fly. She slid close to their booth, bending all the way down to look at the menu. The two men stared at her huge breasts hanging just above the tabletop as Rose pursed her thick lips, in mock pensivity.

"They always change this thing up before I get to try anything. Do you mind scooching?" she motioned for the man in front of her to move. He happily and swiftly obliged. Rose slide her tight, round ass into the booth, letting it barely rub against the man next to her. He melted just a little. She nestled her shoulder against his, looking at the menu in his hands, letting her arm travel across his shoulder, getting closer and closer. Her breasts rested against his forearm as she was practically draped across him. She barely hid her smile, as she snapped back up into place. "The lobster is exceptional. I guarantee that."

"I want that!" said the other man. The dazed target snapped back into reality. "No, I want that. I wanted it first."

Rose laughed huskily. She placed her hands on the table, squeezing her breasts together as she stood back up, shaking herself out of the booth. She whipped her hair back with a smile. "Two lobsters then. And can I interest you boys in the works?" They both nodded, stupidly.

Rose sauntered back into the kitchen, where Todd was still fuming. He'd watched everything with a scowl. "Must be nice to have an advantage for once." Rose spun around, glaring. "Spoken like a sore loser."

Todd walked straight up to her. Even at her new size, his 6'2" frame allowed him to loom over her. Rose smiled, with small satisfaction. She remembered how he used to tower over her. Now he was only inches away. "Don't fuck with me. I have a down payment on a SeaDoo."

"Well I wouldn't want to get in the way of that." she bumped her waist against his, knocking him away. "Two more sea roaches with everything!" she shouted at the line cooks. They cheered back, continuing what had been a day long joke. Todd seethed. He knew it was time to get serious. He unbuttoned his two top buttons.

-----

Around a maze of hallways, and more than one empty office room, Julie now found herself in front of the doorway to a broom closet. She'd followed Ben for what felt like an hour to now be shown what seemed to be a dead end. "How desperate are you guys for your quiet time, actually?"

"Step into my world." Ben winked. He threw open the broom closet door to reveal a deceptively huge concrete room. Gym equipment was spread out all around, with not a soul in sight. Barbells, dumbbells, full on machines. The company card had most definitely been used. "I like to come down here when I know nobody else will be around. I'm a little self conscious about my personal bests these days."

Julie laughed. She walked over to the rack of free weights, staring at them in wonder. "And this is just for whenever?"

"There's no lock. It's for all those with knowledge... or curiosity."

Julie wrapped her fingers around the 15 pound weight, the weight she'd struggled with in college when she had a gym membership. Her personal limit. Though she'd definitely lost some strength in her adult life, she'd hoped she'd regained it with this change. She flexed, forcing it up, as it flew in the air effortlessly. She jumped back, shocked. It weighed nothing to her. Ben laughed.

"Maybe too low." he commented. Julie nodded, trying to play it cool. She moved over to the 25 pound weight and gripped it. Just with that, she felt how easy it lifted a centimeter off the rack. She set it back down gently. It was time to be bold. She walked over to the 40 pound weight. She tensed, and it lifted with a small amount of effort. Her arm muscles sprang out as she placed the weight in front of her. She stood before Ben, who could only watch in awe as she curled the 40 pound weight with some ease. Her bicep peeked out more and more with each rep. She swapped arms, doing the same thing again. But it wasn't enough.

"Mind if I try something?" she asked. Ben nodded, excitedly. She put the weight back, walking to the far end of the rack. She didn't want to explore too much, settling on the 80 pounder. Double the last one. That seemed proper. She winced as she lifted the weight from the rack. She fumbled. It was heavy in her hand, but not impossible. Ben watched again as her once average coworker slowly curled the large weight up her arm. Her bicep was fully formed now, straining the limits of her blouse sleeve. Julie smiled. She grabbed the other 80 pound weight from the rack, breathing heavily with each pump on either side. She broke a sweat as she completed her set with a quiet pop. She looked down. The top button of her blouse had popped off, exposing her soft breasts beneath.

Ben gasped. He was tiptoeing the line of acceptable work behavior and he knew it. He didn't expect a woman as solid as Julie had become to still look so soft around the edges. Her breasts were perfectly round, now accentuated through her tussled blouse. She was not firm, but completely thick with fat muscle, completely complementing her feminine figure. Julie smiled, feeling the beads of sweat form on her brow. She couldn't believe how strong she was now. She dropped the weights back onto the rack, strutting over to Ben, with a glisten countenance. "Ready for the next exercise?"

He nodded.

At the squat rack, Julie made no bones about her limit. She loaded 300 pounds onto the bar, and hustled up under the rack. Ben stood behind her, ready to spot, but feeling useless almost immediately. Julie squatted, feeling the weight press her toward the earth. She felt strength in her legs build, felt the muscles come to life and swell with purpose, she rose slowly, then quicker as she did on rep after the other. Ben watched her thick thighs clench against the thin fabric of her slacks. Julie didn't even stop when she heard them rip. She squatted deeper and deeper, feeling her ass touch the ground as she bounced back up like it was nothing at all. 

She finally, let the bar come back to rest on its hooks. She turned around to Ben, smiling, caked in sweat. "Get a good show?"

"More than I bargained for." Ben gulped.

"You brought me here, remember." Julie grabbed the seam of her pants and tore, watching the fabric fall away revealing her perfectly round, sculpted thighs. She slapped them, watching the muscles ripple beneath their thickness. "You good for one more?"

"If you feel you need me." Ben admitted.

"I want you." Julie smiled. She strutted over to the bench press, and rested her back against the bench. Ben waded up to the bar, staring down into her electric eyes. She smiled back up. "Put as much as it will fit."

Ben walked over to the weight stand, slowly loading the bar with what shook out to be 450 pounds. "Are you sure? I don't think anyone in the building could pull this off you if you fuck up."

"Well put together a special projects team then." Julie smiled. "They can do it in shifts."

Ben smiled back, nervous. But it was too late, she was already straining her whole body against the bar. It came to rest on her breasts, pressing the soft flesh deep against the metal bar. Julie looked determined as the bar slowly rose against her strength.

Like a slow, inevitable train, the bar lurched upward. Julie put her whole body into it. The buttons popped from her blouse one by one, revealing her powerful core as it strained against the weight. Ben looked down at her perfectly sculpted abdominals as the lines deepened into an eight-pack. Julie wheezed as her arms ripped out from their sleeves, bulging as they went up. Finally, they straightened perfectly as the weight rose to its zenith. She gasped, letting it drop loudly back onto the bar.

Beneath them, the whole fourth floor rumbled against the weight. People looked up briefly from their work, before falling back into distraction.

Julie stood up from the bench, staring Ben directly in the face. Her shirt was ruined. Almost her whole body was now exposed, save for her underwear which had miraculously survived. Every inch of her glistened with sweat, she was practically glowing. Her sinewy, lithe body heaved up and down as she gulped in breath. Ben handed her a towel, as she mopped at her brow. "Got any spare clothes around here? I don't think this counts as business casual."

Ben led her to a rack of sweats, with the company logo embroidered on each. Julie slipped the baggy clothes over her powerful body. She smiled to herself, thinking of the strange accomplishment the workday had given her. Ben had given her. She looked at Ben. "Thanks for making me feel... special today. Not weird, you know."

"I think everyone deserves to feel not weird at work." Ben said. She hugged him quickly, squeezing hard. "This is probably not allowed."

"Let them stop me." she said, still hugging him.

"Ok, but also you're crushing me." Ben wheezed. Julie jumped back, letting him catch his breath. He took a minute. "Lunch?"

She laughed, locking arms with him. "I could eat a horse."

"You could lift one too, I wager." Ben said, leading her out of the broom closet.

-----

Jessica ran the tube along her palm, sliding it against the desk in thought. "Well be careful with it at least." Rachel said, anxiously. Jessica sighed.

"I've been short my whole life." she started.

"Haven't we all." Rachel replied.

"I'm one of the only women in my family over five feet tall."

"You should be proud." Rachel congratulated.

"You grew almost a foot from drinking this."

"Twice, I will say."

"What if I get taller than my dad? My whole family?" she shivered.

"What if." Rachel smiled.

Jessica felt herself smile. Something inside her was waking up. She had listened to Rachel's story about her and the two other women, feeling a new sense of self with every opportunity to try this. It was an adventure. A mystery. A chance to be someone... bigger. She uncorked the tube and shot it down quickly, without thinking.

"Not all of it!" Rachel shouted.

"Oh please." Jessica replied, watching a thimble-full's worth slide back to the bottom of the glass. Rachel stood up, watching her carefully. She'd seen this happen a few times now and even still she couldn't help but feel excited. "So how long do we usually have to wait for-"

Almost like a hiccup, Jessica rocketed upward. Her spine bent as it got used to its new length. She now stared directly at Rachel's chin. The triangular tips of her blouse now revealed a belly button at her midriff. The whole shirt felt tight. She tensed against it. "Not entirely unpleasant, but it obviously works quite pontentlyyyyyy".

Two more quick spurts. The shirt ripped in several places. Her wide slacks rode up to her ankles. Jessica buckled under the change. Rachel stepped forward to grab her, taking her arm to steady her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Jessica whimpered. "More than I expected is all. I guess it'll take some getting used to."

"It certainly does." Rachel said, helping her straighten to her full height. Her eyes widened as they both stood up straight. Jessica was now staring directly at her nose.

Jessica gasped. "Am I six feet?" She stepped back, staring at her even more cramped office in wonder.

"A little less I'd say. Five-ten tops." 

"I'll take it. Hot damn." She spread her arms out, watching her finger tips graze either side of the room. "This is very new."

Rachel dug in her purse, pulling out a large hoodie. "I came prepared."

"You always did." Jessica said, pulling the hoodie over her head. 

"So I take it you're in." Rachel asked without asking. Jessica turned to her desk, pouring one last shot of gin into both glasses and raising them for Rachel. "Sky's the limit." she said.

They clinked their glasses.

-----

Rose sulked at the hostess podium. The lunch rush was beginning to die, and Todd had caught up with surprising speed. He had cranked the himbo charm to 11, and the wine mom hour was in full swing. She could still hear them whooping no matter where she went. Amanda walked up to her. "Getting beaten at your own game, I see."

"I'm new to it." Rose pouted.

"Well complaining is certainly going to get you his section come dinner time." Amanda chided. "Nobody likes a big baby."

Rose sighed, straightening up. "It's slow right now. I have time to complain."

"How about you go give this guy back his card if you want more work. He just had a coffee. Paid in cash." She handed Rose the black cushioned envelope, containing loose change. Rose snatched it, elbowing Amanda playfully. Amanda tried not to laugh.

Rose beelined over to the corner of the restaurant. She handed the change to the man in the dark booth, without looking. She was distracted by the further adventures of Todd the Wonderboy as he laughed loudly along with a table full of mid-day drunks. "Get your fill of what you need?" she asked, still looking away.

"I sure did. And you?" came the familiar voice from the booth. Rose spun around, knowing exactly who she'd find. The dark stranger smiled up at her. 

"How is it I'm always happy to see your creepy ass?"

"Thank you. So how goes life on the new level?"

Rose sighed. She plopped down on the other side of the booth, resting her head in her hands. "I think I bit off more than I can chew." she nodded toward Todd. "He always gets the best section, because he crushes it. I always thought it was because I was small, but maybe it's just me."

"Couldn't possibly."

"Oh please."

"I'm an excellent judge of character." he demanded, cutting through her fog of self loathing. She stood up. "But if you're so sure... why don't we further test option A?"

Rose knew what was coming out of his pocket before she even saw it. A small thin, tube of green liquid. He gave it up freely, letting it slide along the table. Rose snatched it greedily. "I keep expecting you to start charging me."

"I'll just keep the change." he said, pocketing the coins in the black billfold. Rose raised an eyebrow.

Another loud laugh from the boozy earlybirds. Rose shot them a dirty look, and of course when she turned back around, the stranger was gone. She looked back down at the tube. Before she could even consider, the liquid was down her throat and she felt it course through her. That familiar warm feeling. She smiled as she felt her whole body swell. Her arms slowly snaked past their sleeves, the seam of her pants tightened against her soft tummy. The shoulder seams creaked as her whole body swelled. She felt a warmth below. Her hand slowly crept down toward her pants. She unbuttoned them quietly, The restaurant was almost completely empty. No one would notice as she fingered her sex, feeling the wetness build. She moaned, still quieter than the idiot laughter as she pressed her body against the table, feeling it push back as it grew against its weight. Her hand moved faster, flicking gently at the clitoris as her face flushed. She felt her body expanding in all directions, as her nipples tensed against her bra, growing more sensitive as they burst forward.

Her back arched as she rested her head against the backboard of the booth. Her breasts swelled further, straining against the buttons. The shirt would never fit again, but for some reason Rose felt her other hand unbutton the top, as her larger breasts rippled out from their confines. With a silent, blissful orgasm, she let one more button out, watching her boobs jiggle even further. This was cleavage of the most epic proportions. She stood, looking down at her even tighter uniform through the wild mess of hair she'd let fly loose. Her ankles and wrists slid all the way out of her once trim cut. The restaurant looked so small now. She felt the same way she did those few days ago when the world was her's.

The door opened. A cadre of businessmen walked in, all in one huge party. She sauntered back to the hostess podium. Amanda was already getting the party situated, casting a quick glance as Rose approached. Her quick glance turned into a wide-eyed gape as she took in her transformed employee. "I've got this one." Rose stated, grabbing a stack of menus and strutting away with the pack of leering men. Her whole body swayed, pressing against the sides of her outfit, set to burst.

Todd slammed his way into the kitchen, counting out his massive tip from the last table. He smiled, watching out at his section, ready to reign supreme. It was all too soon, though, as he watched an absolutely stacked party seat themselves at a table in the center of his domain. He gritted his teeth, as he watched Rose from a distance, winning them over with a much more sultry appearance. Cheap tricks, he thought. No charm whatsoever.

He was ready to give her a piece of his mind. As soon as she came back, he'd snatch that table from her, and claim his section once and for all. When the kitchen door swung open, he stormed up to her, ready to glare down at her with his best intimidation game. He did not expect to come eye level with her shit eating grin. He looked down at her flat shoes, then up at her fiery eyes. The smile persisted. "I think I've got this one for the dinner rush, Todd." she said.

She shoved him aside, a little too hard. He watched the massive woman in awe, as she shouted out the party's order in triumph. She turned back to him with one final wink, bouncing away back to business.

Chapter 11: 6 Months Later by BuriedBones
Author's Notes:

Welcome Back, Jerks

The alarm rang and Rose's eyes flitted open. She stretched her 6'4" frame wide across the bed, letting her long limbs touch either side of the empty bed. That's when she realized Julie wasn't next to her. Her fingers tapped along Julie's side of the bed, searching groggily for her lover. Rose groaned, wishing more than anything she could just cuddle the first few hours of her day away. But Julie had made that option impossible.

She stomped out of bed, letting her willowy legs hit the floor as her mess of hair cascaded past her face. She pulled it back into a bun, letting her sleep-gauzed eyes peer around the room for her missing roommate. No luck. She checked her phone. That's right: a weekday.

Rose sauntered out of the bedroom, thinking of the last time she actually showed up to work. She'd become something of a sensation at the restaurant, walking away with thousands of dollars in tips any night she showed up. She'd turned that into a 1 day a week job for herself, with the management having no choice but to accept her schedule, given the bizarrely massive upswing in clientele when Rose actually showed up. Rose had become the master of the business flirt, and with her large frame and ample figure, it was like handing a machine gun to a Navy SEAL.

Julie, on the other hand, chose to remain at her 9-to-5 job. Though her body had stayed miraculously cut no matter what she put into it, she found no benefit to her new size outside of the looks she drew. Rose began to lament her absence in the intervening time, using up her leisure with hobbies and books. She'd decided to study biology as much as she could, to try to beat Rachel to the punch on replicating the serum that gave them all a new lease on life.

But Rachel had remained tight lipped on her own progress. Several months ago, she'd given away the last of their supply to someone she'd told Rose was a close friend. To Rose, it seemed that woman disappeared off the face of the earth. Any time she tried to bring it up to Rachel, she'd shut her down. "Science takes time. Just because this all happened to you in a couple days doesn't mean everything happens that fast."

Rose disagreed. But her research was leading her to dead end after dead end. Even the internet was short on substantial answers. It was mostly pornography, which was fun and time consuming, but not entirely rewarding. Rose's education was really hitting its limit, as she was beginning to consider even taking adult courses at the learning annex. She shuddered even at the thought of it.

She pulled a tight tank top over her chest, sitting in her undies while she scrolled through another course list, hoping she'd eventually find something on random adult growth spurts.

The buzz on her phone drew her out of that inane stupor. She grabbed at the phone, expecting a lunch invitation from Julie. She loved nothing more than bringing her girlfriend lunch at work. Not just for the eyes she caught on the strut down to Julie's desk, but also just the joy in spending that much more time with the woman she loved. My god, she thought. I've become a housewife.

She looked down at her phone and frowned, seeing it was a group chat message from Rachel. Another cancellation of plans to spend time with her Jon, she suspected. He was nice and all, but we get it. He's the priority. Her jaw fell slack when she finally read the message.

*We found something. Meet me at hospital. 6pm*

Rose's eyes shot toward the corner of her phone, checking the time. 12:45. Damn. Over 5 hours to wait. How ever would she pass the time? She stood up slowly, savoring every step toward the bathroom, as if willing herself to make time go faster by slowing herself down. It wasn't working.

As she turned the shower on, she couldn't help but feel her heart beat faster and faster. She looked at herself in the mirror, peeling the panties from her long, lithe body. It had been so long. She had begun to get used to this body. The way it was shaped. After the whirlwind week of grow and shrink, she felt a sense of disassociation, as if her self as a whole was temporary. But after 6 months of waiting, she'd locked into herself again: Rose Freeman, six foot four, FF cup, moderately employed, friendly to talk to.

Now it might all change again. As she stepped into the shower, part of her felt sad, knowing this body she'd come to love and be loved with could possibly change again. She felt the water slide along her, gliding down her breasts as she bent down under the nozzle to get her hair wet. She wondered if she'd be even more annoyed if the shower head got even lower. But deep down she knew she was ready. All this waiting, she could wait 5 more hours.

---- 2 Hours Later ----

The hospital doors shot open as Rose strode forward into the lobby. She walked up to the nurse behind the counter, who was trying her best to not let her eyes bug out of her head as she saw a nearly 6 and a half foot woman in a very deep V neck loom over her. "Hi, I have an appointment with Rachel Morris?"

"Doctor Morris?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, of course." Rose corrected herself, trying not to blush as she tried her best to seem professional and not sneaky. "DOCTOR Morris."

"And your name?"

"Rose Freeman. She's expecting me." Rose attempted.

"I'm not seeing your name here. Are you sure this is the correct day?" the nurse tried to help.

"It was more of a verbal appointment." Rose said. The nurse's brow furrowed. Rose smiled, her pouty lips parting devilishly. "Listen, if you give her a call and say Rose is responding to her call about test results, I'm sure she'll see me."

Rose winked. The nurse nodded skeptically, but still picked up the phone.


Three floors up, Rachel stood up from her tuna sandwich and walked gracefully toward the ringing phone. She'd spent several months perfecting her new style, graduating from baggy hoodies and too-tight jeans to flowing slacks that showed off the shape of her legs, and silk blouses that amplified her newly endowed chest. She'd become a favorite of her own workplace, with interns to senior staff finding reasons to help her on whatever she was working on. But her heart had stayed with Jon. The man she'd pined for through her entire residency. The man who showed her kindness after her messy divorce, and made her feel seen even when she was only five foot two. The man who was now an inch shorter than her and didn't seem to mind at all that her extracurricular activities included sketchy chemistry.

"Morris." She barked into the phone. She listened to the chirping from the nurse on the other line as she tried desperately to keep her eyes from rolling. "I'll be right down."


Rachel stepped off the elevator and spotted her gigantic friend almost immediately. "I thought you were becoming something of a strong reader these days." she said.

"I am, what do you mean?" Rose replied, pulling Rachel into a hug.

"The text said 6 PM. It is currently..." Rachel's eyes shot toward the analog clock hanging over the end table next to them. "Three twenty."

"I thought we could catch up!" Rose lied. "It's been forever, after all."

"I'm at work." Rachel interrupted.

"How's Tom?" Rose persisted.

"Jon." Rachel shot back.

"Ton. That's what I said." 

Rachel sighed. "Come on up. My last case just got pushed anyway."

-----

Rachel and Rose sat in the breakroom alone, talking and laughing. A few of the nurses had milled out of the way, as they saw these two stunning women sitting together. It was almost as if there was a natural territorialism to them. People felt the need to show respect, even when it wasn't asked of them.

"No, she'd been ghosting me too!" Rachel insisted. "After the first meeting, where she shot up almost a foot with one sip, we met up a couple times here and there, but there was really no progress. Jessica had tried all kinds of analysis and there was something to the stuff that was just so unique. I thought she'd given up."

Rose nodded along, fascinated. Her favorite topic, finally someone was willing to indulge.

"Then about a month ago, she starts to get really distant. And not in a defeatist sort of way. Far from it. I thought Jessica had taken the stuff and fled the country or something." Rachel continued.

"And why didn't you tell me?" Rose shot back.

"Oh, please. I'm just trying to tell the story. I knew it was fine." Rachel replied.

"But it sounds like, you know, given that she's told you to get us all together..." Rose leaded.

"The four of us, yeah." Rachel agreed.

"So she's keeping it a secret still..."

"And thank god for that." Rachel said.

Rose sighed. "Do you really think she solved it?"

Rachel's eyes darted to the now digital clock in the breakroom. "We'll know in about an hour."

-----

Julie sat in her car outside her office. She'd watched as her coworkers slowly pulled away before her. Ben had given a friendly wave that she reciprocated. This was it.

She'd spent the better part of the day trying to ignore the text she'd received just before lunch time. That ominous text that was drawing her back to the hospital for the first time since the day after she'd taken that antidote. When she'd set Rachel on that quest to give them all new bodies. The guilt had weighed on her slowly as the days went by. After Rose had come home with a little extra, the day they'd both returned to work, it hit her yet again just how volatile this decision was. The day in the chinese restaurant, when they were the size of monsters. She didn't want to go back to that.

But she knew Rose did. Even if she promised she didn't, all those nights lying quietly together, she could see it in her eyes. Rose wanted more. More for the both of them, but above all else: more for herself. And now she would have it. There was no other reason to gather them all like this. She let out one big huffing sigh, gripped the steering wheel, and put her keys in the ignition.


Outside the hospital, Julie slowly trotted through the parking lot. She took her steps carefully, checking the clock on her phone for the exact time. 5:35. More than enough time to get there and try to talk Rachel out of this. The drive in the car had made her thoughts clear. They should stop what they were doing, and just let all of this go. Be happy with what they have, what they are. She nodded, sure of herself as she stomped through the automatic doors into the lobby, colliding with a massive person in front of her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" came a voice above her.

"Totally my fault, I mean it." Julie replied to the voice. Then she stopped and realized. It was a woman's voice. She got her wits about her and stared up at the beautiful dark haired woman smiling down at her.

"I must say, you pack quite the wallop." she laughed.

"Sorry, I have that effect." Julie replied, very rapidly realizing who this person must be.

Jessica looked down at the strong, radiant blond below her. She was still getting used to just how much bigger she was than everyone else. The final test had been only 16 hours ago, and she'd spent all of her remaining hours replicating as much of the substance as she could. She stood, cradling the tall bottle in her long arms. 

"You must be Julie." she grinned. "A little early, I should say."

"Same for you, Jessica." Julie shot back, smiling. "Rachel told me you were tall, but-"

"Rachel is about to find out how tall I am, herself." Jessica interrupted. "Shall we?"

Jessica offered Julie her arm, which she graciously accepted. They walked together, chatting and getting to know one another. Julie couldn't help but melt at this woman's magnetic personality. And then she caught herself thinking about Rose. The towering Rose that she'd seen only briefly. She gasped as she realized how much she wanted to see that Rose again. She fought hard, trying to keep up the bubbly conversation with Jessica while organizing her previous defense against this whole scheme.

Then the door opened. Julie saw Rose and Rachel standing together in an empty recovery room. It was sterile and lit all over. "Finally!" Rose shouted.

She stormed up to Julie and wrapped her in a hug, kissing her as if she hadn't seen her in weeks. Julie happily kissed her back. "Did you guys ride together or something?" she added, staring up at the statuesque Jessica next to them.

Jessica laughed. "We just met at the door."

"I shouldn't be jealous, should I?" Rose laughed, standing up to her full height in mock aggression. It's then that she realized Jessica still had a couple inches on her. "How tall did you say she grew that day, Rach?"

"Not this tall..." Rachel replied. "So you got something?"

Jessica smiled. "I got something."

-----

Four tall glasses of liquid stood in front of them on the exam table. They all stared at them, with a mixture of intrigue and desire. Rose's hand shot toward the glass. Jessica stepped in front of it at the last second, her form-fitting dress swaying against her curves as she stood imposingly in front of them.

"Is this how all professors dress these days." Rose joked, trying to save face.

"This was a maxi-dress yesterday, and it's about the only thing that still fits me, so you're going to have to deal with it. Now do you want your juice?" Jessica asked.

Rose nodded.

"Then you have to hear my story first." Jessica continued.

"What is this, an online recipe?" Rose muttered to Julie. Julie just shushed her.

"So Rachel came into my office about half a year ago. She gave me a little vial of green stuff and told me it made all of you grow taller, amongst other things." Julie blushed when she heard Jessica add that. Jessica continued.

"Even before meeting all of you, and seeing you all today as you are now, which... hot damn. I decided to take her word for it and give it a shot myself. I went from the five foot one I'd stayed since I was 16 years old to five foot 10 and 3/4 in less than a minute. It was eye-opening to say the least."

Rose made the wrap it up sign with her finger. Jessica ignored her.

"So I took what was left of the liquid and spent the better part of a month trying to dissect it. Just... understand it. See what the hell was going on inside it. It was tougher than it should have been, given that I didn't want this stuff to get out of my hands and be lost forever in some drug lab from big pharma. So I did it alone, after hours, in the cover of darkness. Slowly I peeled back the layers of every molecule trying to find some special sauce that made this thing interact with the body the way it did. I'd analyzed my own blood, along with the samples Rachel provided from the two of you. I could figure out that it wasn't so much jumpstarting pituitary growth, as it was mutating your cells to grow in a slightly different way. It's almost like there's a living organism inside this liquid that's interacting with us differently every time we take it."

"Which would explain Julie's unique experience with her muscle growth." Rachel added, nodding along.

"Exactly." Jessica replied. "Once I stopped looking at this like a combination of known elements, and started looking at it as some sort of completely new, alien interaction, then I started to crack it. I'd done some research on foreign substances related to growth and body enhancement over the years, and the best source I could find was from almost 100 years ago. There were notes from a researcher who had discovered a substance on a remote island that had an interesting effect on people."

"Oh my god." Julie said, enraptured.

"But get this, it was just the women it was affecting. Men tried heaps of it, and it did nothing to them. But this woman kept detailed notes of her own experience, taking small doses and watching her body change exponentially. The stuff apparently occurred naturally on just this island."

"So what happened to her?" Rose asked.

"I'm not sure. Her journal ends with her returning to the island. I can only imagine what happened to her, but some more of that stuff must have made it back to the mainland somehow."

"And you think it's been passed down generations to our mysterious stranger friend." Julie sighed.

"I can only guess. But! Once I figured the last pieces from Dr. Wether's notes, I was able to synthesize the original substance from the liquid you gave me, and..."

Jessica stepped away, revealing the glasses on the table yet again.

"Bottoms up then, I guess." Rose said, grabbing one from the table and bringing it up to her lips in record time.

"Wait! Hang on a second!" Jessica protested.

Rose gulped down the liquid as all of them watched in horror.

"Rose, we don't even know the dosage yet, stop!" Julie begged.

"Ah!" Rose sighed, polishing off the last sip and smiling. "I couldn't resist."

"That was really stupid, and you're walking home yourself if you can't fit in my car." Julie huffed.

"I think she'll be alright, considering she just drank water." Jessica replied. They all spun around, staring up at her frustrated face. 

"Are you fucking with me?" Rose grumbled.

"I was TRYING to tell you that I had poured the water out already, so we could add the supplement ourselves." Jessica pulled her canister back out, presenting it to the class. She unscrewed the lid, revealing a full can of brownish powder. Not entirely appetizing.

"That's the stuff?" Rachel asked.

"I realized after my first couple trials, that the substance was incredibly volatile in its raw sap form. What you gave me was a more watered down version, but I was able to synthesize something a little more stable. And a lot easier to replicate in bulk."

Jessica walked over to the sink with Rose's empty glass and poured it full of water yet again. She set it back on the table and walked over to the height chart in the corner of the room, standing next to it.

"So yesterday, I was six foot two, after a whole month of studying and testing it on myself. I did four tests last night each with the same dosage. And they each gave me..."

She stepped closer to the chart, letting the others take their own measurement. "Exactly. One. Inch."

"Six foot six." Rose whispered in awe.

"This is incredible, Jess." Rachel added, beaming up at her friend.

"Thank you. And so to my esteemed colleagues and benefactors I give you... The MRPF23 Human Recombinant Genome Supplement."

"Murff?" Rose asked.

"We can work on the name." Julie interjected. "You're telling me you have this under control?"

"How many scoops do you want?" Jessica asked impishly, shaking the canister in front of her.

Julie blanched. She looked at Rose.

"Go ahead, I already made a pig of myself. Might as well let you be the guinea pig." she relented.

Julie looked around at the women surrounding her. All over six feet, it was hard not to feel insecure. Especially considering she was the only one dressed for an office job. She took the canister from Jessica, looking at the little scooper half-buried in the powder. Julie walked over to the table with the glasses of water. "I guess it's time for me to join the six foot club at least." she argued.

She took the scooper, and carefully dropped 3 scoops of powder into her glass. "Atta girl." Rose encouraged.

"Why stop there?" Rachel joked.

Julie stopped. Her spine shivered. She felt that same feeling from that night in the bar. The raw nerve of opportunity. She looked down at the canister, still full of powder. Her scoops had barely made a dent. She took the scooper and quickly dropped 5 more servings into the glass. She watched the water turn brown.

"Holy shit, Julie, I was kidding." Rachel protested.

"You don't have to do this." Jessica assured.

"Do it, babe." Rose bulldozed.

"I hope this stuff tastes good." Julie said, giving her glass one last swirl with a tongue depressor before bringing it up to her lips. It tasted dry, and grainy. She'd obviously added too much to her portion, but it still had that same sweet hint the liquid did that first time. She chugged it, feeling the liquid slide down her throat as she tried her best not to relent. It was going to be all or nothing, no turning back.

With the last morsel, she came up for air, staring at the empty glass with astonishment. She looked around at the others. Rose and Jessica were nodding with encouragement, while Rachel looked somewhat apprehensive. Both Rachel and Jessica were now holding notepads, which made Julie feel even more like a guinea pig.

"So now that it's powder, does it take like way longer to take effeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

Julie was stopped by her sudden change in perspective. In an instant, she felt her eyes rocket up from staring at three pairs of collarbones, to now looking over most of their heads. She caught herself as her legs buckled. She looked down at her baggy black work slacks, that were now riding up almost to her knees. Her shoes had crumpled beneath her, and her blouse was now on either side of her expanded breasts. She wiggled her arms, trying to shake off the weirdness of growing over half a foot in 10 seconds. "I should have taken some things off." she wheezed.

"You're a little rusty at this." Rose laughed, staring up ever so slightly at her 6'5" lover. It had begun again. There she was, even more stunning with her long blond hair shimmering in the overhead light. Her broad figure had leaned with the sudden growth, as the three of them could now see her once stocky chest had narrowed back into a swimmer's build, with an ample cleavage jutting out in front.

"We're back at it, I guess." Julie replied, pulling Rose into a sensuous kiss. It had been awhile since Rose kissed someone taller than herself. With any luck, it wouldn't last long.

"How do you feel?" Rose asked.

Julie breathed deep, taking in her new vantage point fully as she stared down at Rachel and Rose. Jessica, the woman whose chest she'd collided with only an hour ago, now just an inch taller than herself. "Myself again."

Rose laughed. "Let me see if I understand." she added, walking toward the table. Rachel stepped in front of her, raising an eyebrow.

"Let's try one a little slower. For research purposes." Rachel demanded.

Rose shot Jessica a look. "Oh I did all that already if you want to just..."

Rachel shot Jessica a look that shut the giant woman up completely. "More tests can't hurt." she squeaked.

Rachel began scooping her own glass, measuring it much more carefully than Julie. As if she could see more to it than anyone else in the room.

"Let's try it carefully." she said taking one scoop and downing it quickly. "Hm. It does taste a little- oh!"

In a flash, Rachel shot up to 6'2". She looked over at Rose with a grin, now only 2 inches away from her. Rose reached for the canister, but Rachel pulled it away, walking back toward the sink with her empty glass in the other hand.

"Come on." Rose pleaded.

"I said slowly." Rachel replied. She put another scoop in her empty glass and poured just a little water over it, watching the fumes from the powder rise up. It even smelled sweet. She downed this small portion quickly as well as the other joined her, watching her hiccup up to 6'3".

"It occurs to me I should have probably talked to Jon about this." Rachel thought aloud.

"Here we go with Bon again." Rose rolled her eyes. "Just give it to me."

Rachel ducked away from the slightly larger girl. She took the canister and realizing her disadvantage, added two more scoops to her next portion.

"Damn, Rachel." Julie laughed as she watched Rachel drink her next dosage.

"Oh please." Rachel shot back, watching her body stretch upward to look Julie straight in the eyes. "We're the same height."

"What ever will JoJo think of this?" Rose mocked, still trying for the canister.

She had struck a nerve. Rachel scowled. "As a matter of fact," she scoffed. "Jon has told me on numerous occasions that he would like me at. any. size." with the last few words, Rachel added three more scoops to her glass.

"Are you sure about this, Rach?" Jessica asked, scribbling in her notepad as she tried to hide her amusement.

Rachel chugged her remaining glass. She wiped the liquid from her mouth and watched as Jessica met her vision and slowly slipped away from her now 6'8" stature. "Perfectly."

Then it hit her. She looked around at her friends, now slightly below her. "Oh damnit, I'm a freak."

"No you're not." Rose laughed.

"You have an antidote ready, right Jess?" Rachel snapped.

"I just finished this stuff last night!" Jessica insisted.

"You did this. You pushed my buttons." Rachel scowled. Rose was actually somewhat intimidated, and Rachel could see it on her face. She pulled back. It had taken awhile to get used to how people saw her at 6'1". Now with 7 extra inches, her social interaction was going to need some more adjustment.

"Well we all knew you were going to take it too far. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to stare up at your tits." Rachel laughed, handing the canister over to Rose.

"You're right to worry." Rose grinned fiendishly. She set the canister down next to the remaining glass. She took a huge scoop with her little scooper and looked over at the three massive women, one eyebrow cocked.

Then, she dropped the scooper back down, smiling even wider as she took a regular scoop, dropped it into the water, and gulped it. 

"What's wrong?" Julie asked, concerned.

"Nothing at all." Rose replied, sauntering up to her lover, wrapping her arms around her. She watched as their eyes met at 6'5". "I just thought this time we should grow together."

Julie sputtered out a laugh of pure shock. She kissed Rose, feeling all her worry die away as she did. Rose slammed the canister down on the table in mock triumph as a cloud of dust formed above it. They all coughed trying to wipe the dust away from them to find some breath.

"Nice job, Jumbo!" Rachel shouted as the dust cleared.

"Look who's talking!" Rose coughed back.

"Ok!" Jessica hacked. So I think we're past the clinical trial stage. I can send you all home with however much you're willing to split."

"You'd give us all of it?" Rose gasped.

"Honey, this is far from all of it." Jessica chuckled.

Rachel gasped. "How much have you synthesized exactly?"

"I'm looking at storage lockers tomorrow." Jessica smiled.

"Dear god. Is this even ethical? What do we do with this?" Julie sputtered

"We market it." Rose announced.

They all looked to her. "We're sitting on a goldmine of opportunity here. This stuff changed my life in a day, and it was at the hands of a seedy creep who gave me some volatile shit. Now we took the time to do this right-"

"We?" Rachel interjected.

"We all have something here. Terrible name aside, we can use this to give women who feel like they're missing something the chance to see if this is what they're missing. You get me?" Rose sold.

"We could change the world with this stuff." Rachel dreamed.

"For the better?" Julie asked.

"Listen, we can worry about all that later. I've already got a plan to get this thing up and running in a grassroots way. We'll keep it small. Niche. Something easier to contain and monitor. I promise." Rose said.

The other women looked at each other. Jessica stepped forward. "I'm willing to hear more."

"That's the first step!" Rose snapped her fingers. "Now, I'm guessing you're all being too polite to say it yourselves, but I'm starving. Give me til the end of an enormous dinner to talk you all into this enterprise."

"Oh god, she's been unemployed too long." Julie said, wrapping her arm around Rose as they walked out of the building. A new day was about to dawn.

As Jessica hung back to screw up her canister and grab the rest of her supplies, she couldn't help but notice her dress seemed to ride up just a little bit. She looked down at the hem, which was dangerously close to her crotch. She'd have to stop somewhere to get something to cover up. Rose's faint muttering snapped her out of her puzzlement as her long legs dashed out to catch up with her now similarly sized new friends. She'd worry about this later. What was the worst that could happen?

Chapter 12 by BuriedBones

The club was bumping an even more obnoxious beat, and Amanda decided it was time for a break. She sidled up to the bar and tried started flailing her arms at the overwhelmed bartender behind the counter. She saw countless faces above her come and go with their own drinks as she continued to struggle for attention. Amanda let out a deep sigh as she slumped against the sticky faux-granite countertop. She felt a large body slide up next to her. "What are you drinking?" it asked.

"Vodka cranberry, eventually." she replied. She stared up to find a woman towering over her. The woman noticed her surprised expression and smiled down at her.

"Something on my face?" she laughed.

"No, sorry. I just didn't..." Amanda didn't know how to put it.

"I'm a little above average, I get it." the girl defused. "I'm Rose."

"Amanda." she replied, giving Rose the full stare she deserved, admiring the way her dress hugged the contours of her shapely body as she was busy ordering for the two of them. It had taken her no time at all to flag the attention of the bartender. "Standing out has its perks I, guess."

"You have no idea." Rose smiled, handing her the sugary drink she so desperately craved. "But you could."

"At these sorts of places, it's kind of hard to stand out when you're barely 5 feet." Amanda sighed.

"I know exactly what you mean." Rose said, empathetic.

"I'm sure you do." Amanda scoffed. not noticing the wild look forming in Rose's eye.

From across the bar, Julie and Rachel watched their friend put the moves on their mark. "This is ridiculous. WE are ridiculous." Rachel grumbled, motioning toward the thin dresses they both had on. "Aren't we getting a little old for the club scene?"

"Rose had some good points. This is the sort of place where we got roped into this mess. It's a place where people go to be vulnerable." Julie said.

"Yeah, I'm feeling pretty vulnerable, myself right now." Rachel replied, shooting eyes at the groups of men trying not to look like they were staring at her.

"Oh please, you're a head taller than any dude I can see. And I have a pretty good view, if you haven't noticed." 

Rachel sighed. "It just feels unethical."

"Let her do her magic. If it fails, we try something else." Julie encouraged. Her eyes shot back to her girlfriend, now looming over her tiny target. She watched Rose shoot her a look from across the club that screamed "jackpot." She watched her point over at the both of them, and saw the little woman next to her turn and see Rachel and herself. Her jaw went slack.

----

Jessica sat behind the microscope, waiting for the text from her mother complaining about her spending another Friday night in the lab. She couldn't help it. It had been almost 4 days since she showed her product to her new partners, and the success was nothing short of thrilling. But something still nagged at her. Though she had measured herself at 6'6" after her final dose, when she returned home, she had mysteriously gained an extra inch.

Unconsciously, she stretched out her long frame, letting her muscles relax from their extended crunch. She looked down at her legs, how far they reached now. Further than she had accounted for. Her studies had never shown any prolonged growth from the product. She had measured the dosage perfectly, and had engineered the substance to have no lingering effects. One and done, that was the intention.

But here she was, six foot seven inches. She'd measured herself countless times. There was no mistaking it. She looked down at the tub of powder next to the microscope. This would require more testing. But Jessica was already at a height she considered impractical. She had hoped to stay at 6'6" the rest of her life, after her little demonstration. The idea of finding another guinea pig made her feel queasy as well. She wondered how Rose's plan was going. Maybe she could bring some specimens back to do further studies. 

Jessica groaned. She was starting to sound like Dr. Moreau. 8 years of school and three degrees made becoming a mad scientist feel a little tacky. She wanted to be the next Jonas Salk, not Victor Frankenstein. She had agreed to let Rose handle the marketing of the product, given her "experience with hospitality", but she was beginning to regret giving in so easily. She trusted Rachel's friends to be careful, and she felt she owed it to them given the trust they had given her in her 6 months of silence. She had their blood in her hands, she owed them. She only wondered if there would be more blood on her hands given this decision.

-----

"So this is my business partner, DOCTOR Rachel. And this is my business partner/other kind of partner, Julie." Rose announced, leading Amanda to the table the two statuesque women were standing at.

"You're all so pretty." Amanda said, moon-eyed.

"Thank you." Julie replied.

"Doctor Rachel Morris, what has she told you?" Rachel added, shooting her long arm toward Amanda for an awkwardly forced handshake.

"She said you all used to be my height." Amanda said, hearing how stupid she sounded.

"Well, yes. That's how growing works." Julie began. "I was always a little taller than them.

Rachel scoffed, letting herself stand straight up. It was rare she got to show off being the tallest woman she'd ever seen. And for some reason that remark and the 4 gin and tonics had made this the ample time. "Has she told you about the substance?"

"She said you had something that could make me stand out."

"And then some." Rose added. "Show her, Jules."

Julie grabbed the large, designer bag from the tabletop. She unclasped it and pulled a thermos out from the inside. Amanda watched as she unscrewed the lid and bent the opening toward her eyes. Amanda, eye level with a trio of breasts, stared with concern at the brown powder inside the thermos. A small scooper stuck out like a shovel in a pile of dirt. "And its safe?"

"There you are!" They all spun around to see a woman approaching from the dance floor. "Amanda, where did you go? I have two guys who want to dance with us."

"I was just talking to some friends, Allie." Amanda replied, sheepishly.

Allie's eyes widened as she took in who these friends were. Her head only came up to the shoulders on even the shortest one. "You know these... people?"

"I do now. They have this thing they want me to try."

"Amanda!" Allie gasped. "Are you doing drugs with strangers?"

"It's not a drug!" Rose snapped.

"It's kind of a drug." Rachel corrected quietly.

Allie grabbed her small friend's hand. "We're going. Come on."

Rose stood in front of her. She stared down at the 5'6" woman, morphing her body language into something that was somehow welcoming and imposing. "Hang on a second. This could be to all of our benefits."

Allie stepped away, concerned.

"Let's stop mincing words here, it's not as dark as it seems. My doctor friend here, and her scientist friend synthesized a supplement that can increase the height and general size of anyone who ingests it. It's perfectly safe, and completely stable. You get what you want, every time." With that last word, Rose stretched out her body, letting her breasts press against the fabric of her dress with a devilish smile.

Julie nodded, impressed with her girlfriend's surprising business acumen. Rachel couldn't help but nod along in approval.

"I want to try it, Allie." Amanda pressed.

"How do we even know it's safe?" Allie shot back.

"I see you need a demonstration." Rose cooed. She took wrapped them both in her arms and shepherded them back to their table. She gave a nod to Julie and Rachel, who nodded back in compliance. Rose took the scooper out of the thermos, leveling the powder into the proper dosage and dropping it into her drink, giving it a little swirl. She lifted it up, as Allie and Amanda watched with a mixture of worry and excitement.

"Rose." Julie stopped her. Rose looked over to her, concerned. She wanted to make sure they were all comfortable with any changes she made going forward, or none of this would work. "It's a little dark in here. Maybe go for two scoops to make sure they see it."

Rose smiled, scooping another dose into the drink.

"Best make it three." Rachel sighed, realizing she was about to be eye level with her very intense friend. Rose contained her giddiness as she scooped her third dose into her drink.

"You girls ready for a show?" she grinned.

-----

"I've been so careful, though." Jessica huffed. "What am I forgetting?"

She stared deeper into the microscope, trying variable after variable with the cells not changing in the least. She added things, she tried to remove things. Her product remained the same. If she wasn't so frustrated, she would have applauded the stability of her new substance. It was a masterwork. But then where did that extra inch come from?

She had no choice. She looked down at the powder in the petri dish, as if it was going to stare back at her and speak. She wanted someone to give her permission for what she had to do next. But there was no one around. It was just her.

She took her scooper, siphoning around the edges of the petri dish for one full dosage. She stood, walked over to the sink and poured herself a glass of water. She looked down at the clothes she was wearing. Another new set, after her little demonstration. They were roomy, and quite comfortable. She hoped at least the first part of that would stay true as she dropped the dose into the water glass.

"Bottoms up." she said darkly, as she downed the whole glass. Jessica sighed as she felt that familiar rise begin. She watched her arms slide out from their sleeves. She a breeze on her ankles. Her breasts pushed against the buttons on her blouse. It was all very expected. One extra inch. "Well at least I've caught up with Rachel."

----

Rachel watched as Rose downed her laced Moscow Mule in one gulp. Allie and Amanda couldn't help but marvel at their titanic new acquaintance. Amanda secretly felt herself become even more excited by the prospect of getting even a little close to becoming a woman like that.

"So it's very simple." Rose said, setting her drink down. "Three scoops, three inches. And it starts almost imm-"

Rose was halted by the sound of her dress creaking. She looked down as her body rose up. Rachel watched as her friend quickly made it to her eye level. Allie's mouth shot open as she witness this massive woman become even more before her eyes. Amanda had to stop herself from bouncing. It was true. It was all true.

Rose grabbed her chest, feeling stifled by a dress that was tight even before her sudden change in perspective. "I probably should have thought this through a little more on wardrobe. Make a note on that, Julie." Julie nodded, hiding her laughter at her girlfriend's precarious fashion statement. "But as you can see, we are on the level. Any takers?"

Amanda dashed toward the table with her drink. She immediately took the scooper in her hand and brought it toward the vodka cran.

"Wait!" Allie stopped her.

"What?!" Amanda shrieked.

"How much does this whole thing cost?" Allie asked, with the most level of heads. Amanda crumpled under the weight of reality. She'd be willing to pay almost anything. The problem was, she had almost nothing.

"We are in a trial phase of our product at the moment." Julie said from behind them. "And are currently handing out samples, to create a grass roots word of mouth campaign for our eventual launch."

"You guys are angels." Amanda beamed, scooping her first dose into her drink. She scooped into the thermos again.

"How much do you want to do?" Allie asked, trying to sound more supportive than concerned.

"How tall are you?" Amanda asked back, trying to sound more inquisitive than fiendish.

"Five foot five?" Allie replied, knowing exactly what that admission would mean as she watched Amanda put four more scoops into her drink. "Does it become dangerous the more you do at once?" she pleaded to Rachel.

"We've seen no side effects so far." Rachel responded, feeling a pang of guilt as she thought about the text Jessica had sent her the day before. Something about some inconsistencies. But she said it wasn't a problem, so here they were.

"One, two, three, four, five." Amanda counted. "That would put us at the same height. Wouldn't that be weird, Allie?!" Amanda cackled.

"Pretty weird." Allie said, feeling strangely sorry for her small friend.

"How about a little more, then?" Amanda said, putting one more scoop into her drink.

"Atta girl." Rose, replied, having returned unnoticed with a stranger's jacket over her shoulders. Julie shot her a look. "I felt a little exposed. He was very nice about it."

"Cheers!" Amanda roared as she lifted her viscous vodka cranberry over her head. She took a long sip, and gagged. "I'm not a chugger."

Allie sighed, patting her on the back. Amanda shivered, as she felt her body quake. Allie watched as the back she was patting slowly rose. "Holy shit, it works so fast."

"I can do this." Amanda stated, taking an even longer sip.

"Chug, chug!" Rose began the chant as Julie joined in. Amanda, emboldened continued to drink as the powder had already taken effect. She wouldn't stop as the euphoria of growth compounded. As she felt the burn of the vodka slide down her throat, she felt her body expand in all directions. Her black jeans hugged her plumping legs more and more as her shoulders pressed against her loose blouse.

"I need to take these off." she gasped as she finished her drink, kicking her shoes away across the sticky club floor. "Oh, mistake." She sighed.

The discomfort washed away she she turned to Allie. She yelped as her eyes now stared directly at her forehead. "Holy shit."

"I already said that." Allie squeaked. She had witnessed a miracle. Her small friend was now an inch taller than her, and her once loose blouse now hugged her like a second skin. The sea of drunk men around them had stopped rubbing their eyes in confusion, and now had landed on the idea that a new girl had just arrived. One with a lot to admire. Amanda felt their eyes on her, and it was overwhelming. She was being noticed more than she had ever been in her whole life combined.

"You said there were some guys who wanted to dance?" she blushed.

Allie, feeling her tipsiness wear off at the sight of the complete dynamic shift that had just occurred, suddenly shook herself back into reality. "Drinks first." she huffed. She pulled her friend away from the smiling amazons back toward the bar.

Rose sidled up next to Julie, admiring the new height advantage she had over her lover. "We did a good deed."

"We did a deed, that's for sure." Rachel sighed.

"Oh, sourpuss. Somebody's mad she's not the tallest anymore." Rose shot back. "When did you want to catch up, babe?" Rose turned to Julie in sincere concern. "Don't want you to feel like you're left out."

"This dress is pretty tight as it is." Julie replied. "And honestly, maybe it's this place, but I'm kind of into fucking someone taller than me tonight."

Rose blushed. She took Julie in her arms, pressing her against her soft tits as she felt Julie's against her abdomen. She stared down at her girlfriend hungrily. "Happy to oblige." She kissed her, letting her arm wrap around Julie's head, tussling her hair.

"I hope I'm not interrupting." came a voice.

"Oh, thank god. Please do." Rachel sighed.

Amanda stood in front of them again, proverbial hat in hand. "I just wanted to thank you. You literally changed my life, and I am so grateful."

"Oh sweetie," Rose cooed, pulling herself from Julie's embrace. She took a small box out of the designer bag and clutched it in her long fingers as she wrapped Amanda in a massive hug. "It's our pleasure."

Amanda wheezed quietly as she felt Rose's massive breasts press into her face. She barely felt the box slip into her own hand until Rose had released her. "What's..."

"A little extra, for when you feel you need it. Plus our instagram handle. Tell your friends. Get the word out." Rose winked.

Amanda nodded, and shot away toward the dance floor, tucking the box into her tight pants pocket.

"Well, that's one." Julie said, watching Rose return to her embrace.

"One for one is a success in my book." Rose replied.

"A slow success. Is this a nonprofit organization or a business?" Rachel groaned.

"Give it time. I'm planting the seeds." Rose said.

"No, she's right." Julie replied. Rose looked at her, betrayed. "At this rate, all we'll build is a very loyal, but very small clientele. Do you want to charge an arm and a leg for-"

"For the impossible?" Rose snapped.

"For what we do. Or do you want to create some sense of supply and demand?" Julie continued.

"This strategy is too volatile. And a little gross." Rachel said.

"It is very stranger-y. Remember him?" Julie added.

"We need to take advantage of a bigger market. People we know are desperate for what we have to offer." Rachel said.

Rose considered this. They were making unshakeable points, and she knew she had to relent on her Rose First strategy. And then she heard it.

"Hi, Colin?"

"Francine?"

"So nice to meet you."

"I didn't expect you to be so tall!"

They all spun around to see a first date unfold behind them. Two awkward people beginning the first steps toward building a relationship.

"Who has a first date at a club?" Rachel scoffed.

"Desperate people." Rose whispered, inspired. She whipped out her phone, pulling up the app store and hitting the redownload button on her least favorite dating app.

"You're on to something." Julie said as she watched Rose pay for the premium version, sliding all the settings to women under 5'1".

"It could work." Rachel sighed.

"It worked for me." Rose replied, busily.

"Do you think Jessica will approve?" Julie wondered aloud.

"She's approved of everything so far. Besides, it wouldn't exist without us." Rose said.

"I wonder what she'll say now that she's gotta stare up at all of us." Rachel said.

"Almost all of us." Julie corrected.

-----

Jessica groaned even louder. Her sleeves dug into her arms, making her frustration mount. 6'8" and still no closer to an answer. She'd wasted her growth on impatience, and now she was reminded of it every time she moved. What could it be that caused that extra inch.

She whipped her head away from the microscope and clenched her eyes. Nothing was coming to her, and she needed an answer. The girls were going to want to market this soon, and she couldn't live with herself if there was a variable she couldn't wrap her head around.

She slammed her fist on the lab table, and it rumbled more than she expected. Jessica hadn't gotten used to her new strength yet. All that time in the lab didn't afford many extracurriculars. She opened her eyes and gave a deep sigh. It was time to calm down. "Woah".

She looked up and saw a surprising cloud of dust in front of her. The petri dish of powder had scattered a bit from her rumble, and now it was airborne. Jessica gasped at the sheer thickness of the cloud. It was like a sandstorm. She coughed as some dust shot into her lungs from her gasp. And coughed some more as the cloud consumed her. She could hardly breathe as she stood up and rushed away from the undispersing miasma.

Still coughing, she shot open the door, and shut it behind her, sealing the cloud inside her lab. She pressed herself against the door, feeling her cough subside as she felt fresh air in her lungs again. "Shit." she wheezed. And then she felt something different.

Her whole body exploded. She felt the button of her pants snap as her legs squeezed against the fabric. Her stomach crept out from her blouse as the buttons popped off one by one, and the shoulders tore on either side. It was the fastest, most intense growth she'd ever felt and it showed no sign of stopping. She breathed heavier and heavier, watching her bosom ripple out more and more with each gasp. Her forearm tore a hairline crack along the sleeve of her shirt as she felt her ass break out from her slacks. "Shit!" she cried as she felt her head slide further up the doorframe, clearing the top in seconds.

Then it stopped. She felt her breath steady as she stood up to her new height. The ceiling was mere inches from the top of her head as her eyes widened in terror of what she'd just experienced. She looked through the slotted window of the lab door. The cloud was still lingering inside. She hustled down the hall in her ruined clothes, praying no one else was here this late. She watched her long legs carry her to the emergency kit on the far wall. She ripped it open, watching the hinges come clean off. "Shit!" The strength that got her into this mess had doubled in a short span of time. She carefully shuffled through the items, finding a surgical mask in the back.

She snapped it across her face, fashioning more protection out of goggles and the bits of tarp she could find. Dressed like an astronaut from the head up, she walked back toward the lab and, with a sigh, opened the door. She stepped in gently, ducking her head under the doorframe and making sure she felt no particulates creeping into the mask. She looked at the cloud, still slowly dissipating in front of her. The product could be just as, if not MORE potent as an inhalant. Why had she not considered that? She would keep this little discovery quiet in hopes they wouldn't revoke her doctorate as she looked out the window. There was no one outside, and certainly no one up this high to feel the effects of the cloud. And it needed to be dispersed. She sighed, and opened it with a start, watching the air slowly come back to normal in the lab as the particulates shrank to nothing in the open air.

A terrible day in the lab, she thought. She had to let the other ladies know about this development immediately. She walked toward her phone, and her eye caught the height chart in the corner of the room. She'd used it countless times in her months of research, watching her body slide past that 6 foot mark. Now that mark was below her shoulder. Her eyes trailed up the tall chart, as her hand glided from the top of her head to her new mark.

7'5".

"Shit."

Chapter 13 by BuriedBones

"That's it, a little more..."

Julie felt the orgasm rising in her throat. Rose ground harder against her partner's waist, massaging her nipples as she felt her sweaty skin begin to rumble from her touch. Julie's hair whipped back. She grabbed Rose's long back, clutching the muscles between her shoulders with her long fingers. Rose sucked the air between her teeth, feeling her own pleasure mount as her fingers slipped into Julie's sex.

"A little more, a little more... I'm almost there." Julie's eyes shot open. "I love you, Rose."

"I love yo-", Rose was stopped suddenly by her powerful orgasm as Julie joined her, writhing on the bed as their long legs twisted against each other. Rose pulled her in for one last kiss as she felt her breath go softer against her tongue.

"My god, we're getting good at this." Julie laughed.

"If only they handed out awards." Rose replied, standing up and handing Julie a towel. Julie stood up with her, wrapping her long arms around Rose's shoulders. Her face darkened, confused. "What's wrong?" Rose asked.

"Have you been using more?" Julie asked.

"A little here and there..." Rose admitted. "Why?"

Julie parted from her. "I thought we agreed to stay at 6'8" together for a bit." She stared up at her lover, arms on her hips. It would have been an impressive sight for anyone but the now 6'10" Rose.

"I'm just doing some tests. Not even a full dose every time."

"You're microdosing the magic growth powder?" Julie spat.

Rose took Julie by the hand. "There's some stuff I wanted to figure out. I didn't mean to keep it a secret. Feel free to catch up, if you like."

Julie looked away from her as Rose pulled her into her embrace. "I wouldn't even be mad if you wanted to take a little more..."

"And be seven feet tall? I don't think I'm ready for that. Look at how bad Jessica has it."

"Don't tell Jessica." Rose snapped, suddenly nervous.

"She told us to quit with this stuff while she figures out the inhaling thing." Julie scolded. "So cut it out, or I'll make a phone call and have her looming over you in no time."

Unless I'm looming over her. Rose thought. She surprised herself. Weeks of dedication to this project, building up her discipline, and the old Rose was starting to creep back in. She thought of what it was like being 8 feet tall, and she couldn't help but shiver.

"Promise me we're done, Rose." Julie demanded, snapping her out of it. "We're done until Jessica tells us it's safe."

"We're done." Rose sighed. She parted from Julie and ducked into the closet.

"Don't pout, you big baby." Julie laughed. "Come on, let's watch your show. That'll make you feel better."

"Sorry, I can't." Rose called from the closet. She stepped out, wearing a new outfit that screamed professionally tantalizing, and gave Julie a peck on the lips. "I have a thing tonight."

"Another thing? You seem to be having a lot of those lately." Julie prodded.

"Yeah, well our business is on hold, so I'm doing some legwork on another angle." Rose replied.

Julie looked down at the hip hugging pants Rose was wearing. Some legwork. "You'll be home before midnight?"

"I'll be home before 9." Rose replied, bouncing out of the room.

Julie stood in the bedroom, still fully naked and now alone. She looked around at their tiny living space. Two women inching toward 7 feet sharing one space was beginning to feel cramped. They'd have to expand soon, but with Rose still out of work, the money wasn't coming like they'd hoped. Julie wondered how long Jessica would need before they could get their business really going. Julie knew this powder would be a game changer. She knew their lives would be forever altered. She wondered then how the world would alter with them.

She sat down on her bed, watching her knees rise high over the edge. She tried to remember what it was like to fit in that bed. When life was normal. When life was easy. With Rose, things would never go back to easy.

-----

Rose sat in her car, staring up at the neon bar sign in front of her. She'd done this countless times before, but tonight felt different. She'd felt a sea change in the past couple weeks, as if the world was becoming aware of her in ways she couldn't fully understand. She looked down at her purse, stuffed with business cards, small cans, and her own little thermos. It was time.

She stepped into the bar. It was nearly dead, with only a handful of folks mingling about. It was early, and a weekday. Exactly the kind of time that was perfect for a first date. She locked eyes with the bartender, who gave her a knowing nod. He'd seen her pass through a few times now, and she wasn't the type of person one forgets. He nodded over to a small woman at the edge of the bar, nervously tapping her foot. She let out a small cough.

Rose smiled, and gave the bartender a little wave as a thank you before strutting over to the woman.

Dana watched as this massive woman came closer, marveling at just how big she really was with every step. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"Dana?" Rose asked as politely as possible.

"Yeah." Dana breathed.

"I hope you can forgive me, my name's Rose. Kyle isn't coming tonight. I'm not his girlfriend, you're not in trouble. Kyle's just not-"

"Kyle's not real." Dana finished for her. Rose stopped, puzzled. "God, I knew it was you. I knew it! Finally, I got you."

"What?" Rose asked, trying her best to keep up as her rehearsed speech became less and less useful by the second.

"You're the lady with the tall powder." Dana replied. "You pose as a dude on Tinder, and you swipe on women under 5 feet and give them a magic powder that makes them grow."

"How do- yes. But-" Rose fumbled.

"Can I have some?" Dana asked, excitedly. "Sorry, that's rude. What do I have to do to have some?"

"You can tell me how you know who I am." Rose said, laughing. 

"There's a tiktok about you. A few actually." Dana explained. "Nobody knows who you are or what you look like, but these girls show their before and after, and it looks super real. I mean, obviously it is. Some of them even try the powder on the videos. Part of me thought it was a filter. But... look at you!" Her speech was cut off by a small coughing fit. "Sorry, I'm just getting over something. You can't blame me for not wanting to miss this."

Rose continued to laugh through Dana's exhaustive explanation. There it was. She was viral. "Well there are worse ways to be the boogeyman I guess."

"So... do you have it here?" Dana pressed. Rose smiled. She'd made this eager young woman beg for it long enough, and she certainly didn't need to be convinced. Rose dug her thermos out of her purse and shook it in front of her.

"Buy you a drink?"

----

Julie wandered down the aisles of the department store, looking for some sign of the bedding section. For all its signage, this store was nearly impossible to navigate. She felt like she was in a maze. She wasn't going to quit that easy, though. She'd come here to find something for Rose, and she wasn't leaving without it. Whether it was a mattress, a new pillow set, or just a new bed frame, she wasn't sure yet. Just something to shake things up in a way that made Rose happy. She knew things were falling into a rut. And she knew Rose liked the impression of something shiny and new. The bed seemed like the easiest option.

Finally her eyes caught the sign of hope. She shook herself back to the ready and plowed past the arrow that read "BEDDING" straight into a wonderland of soft, plushy pillows. There was so much to choose from, she realized she had more than enough to work with. It might take longer than she anticipated to decide. She laughed to herself, as she perused the different options, watching other couples use a step ladder to grab things from the top shelf. She easily rifled through the selection up top, trying not to feel too self conscious from the stares of her fellow shoppers. She'd gotten used to being a foot taller than almost everyone. Being a head taller than a full crowd of people can have its benefits, but being a lightning rod of attention wasn't always ideal when you just wanted to get some shopping done.

She looked out into the crowd of people, trying to see how many eyes were staring back. But one set of eyes in particular took her by surprise. They were staring right at her from the same height. "Oh my god, it's you!"

The 6'9" woman barreled through the crowd right up to her. Julie flinched in surprise as she found herself staring slightly up at a stunning blonde woman wearing a v-neck and capris. At least, they were capris on her.

"Sorry, I'm not sure I..." Julie tried.

"We met at a club a few weeks ago. Your friends had a powder..." the woman helped.

"Oh, right. Sh, let's not say that so loud..." Julie grabbed the woman by her long arm and brought her to a less populated part of bedding. "You're the girl we gave the powder to. Amanda?"

"Actually, I'm Allie. Her friend?" Allie replied.

Julie gasped. The 5'5" skeptic who stared daggers at the three of them all night was now one of them. One of the tallest women in the world.

"What happened? I mean, how are you?" Julie tried to save.

Allie laughed. "I get it. Believe me, I'm still getting used to it myself. So after that night, Amanda wanted to keep trying it. So she got to about 5'9" and suddenly started treating me like shit. Like I was her little buddy to tag along with her."

"Resentment can turn really ugly once someone gets a chance at power." Julie sighed. 

"So one night, one particular night where she was being an extra bitch, I swiped the rest of her powder and drank it all in one gulp." Allie laughed. She thought back to that house party. Amanda in her cocktail dress, chatting up with a room full of guys. 

"Can you grab us a drink while you're just sitting there?" Amanda chuckled. "And my purse, or course."

I'll get you a drink. Allie thought, storming into one of the bedrooms to root around in the coat pile for Amanda's clutch. She knew exactly what she wanted, and Allie was just drunk enough to give her what she deserved. She snatched the box and ran into the bathroom across the hall. 

Allie looked down at the solo cup in her other hand. There was just a little bit of ice and vodka left at the bottom. Allie scowled, pouring sink water to the halfway point before she looked at the box in her hand. She slid it open, looking at the tablespoons of powder inside. How much would it take to show Amanda? She'd have to be at least 5'10". Even that didn't seem like enough. She wanted her to feel small. Wanted her to see just how futile her new power was.

And then she knew. So long as Amanda had the powder, she'd always try to one up her. Allie dumped the entire contents of the box into her solo cup. She watched as the water darkened as she tried to swirl it around. "God this better taste good." she sighed before she drank it all down.

Amanda still stood around, laughing fakely at another joke. She was getting incredibly bored incredibly fast. She wanted to do her little party trick now, and pick one of these guys to rock her world. Where was Allie? It was like she was becoming more incompetent the smaller she looked. Amanda wondered how much longer she would be useful to her. "Allie!" she called. "Did you find it?"

"Oh I found it." Allie said, stepping back into the kitchen with murder on her face. Everyone in the kitchen turned to stare at her.

"So, let's have it." Amanda replied, annoyed.

"Here. you. go." Allie said, stepping forward. Amanda's jaw went slack as she watched her 5'5" friend slowly creep closer to her eyeline. She didn't stop walking, didn't even flinch as she rose to six feet tall. Her shirtsleeves rode up to her shoulders. Her breasts pressed harder and harder against the fabric. Her stomach made itself very known as Amanda watched Allie form a lithe six pack in real time.

Her eyes shot back up to Allie's head as she realized her friend was now only inches from her. The men in the room gasped in a mix of terror and delight as they watched Allie's shirt rip in half, and her jeans snap on the sides of her widened hips. She stood now, smiling down at Amanda at her final 6'9" height, a full foot taller than her once domineering friend.

"I'm gonna go home. You can find your own ride?" Allie asked. She slipped the empty box into Amanda's hand and snaked away from her, walking toward the front door.

"You fucking thief, I thought we were friends." Amanda snapped.

"I thought so, too." Allie replied.


"And that's the last I saw of her." Allie finished with a heavy but happy sigh. Julie nodded along, hiding her concern as best she could. She had worried about what giving this sort of power to random people could do. Luckily, in this case, Allie was able to take this away from her more volatile friend before she became truly unmanageable. But that wouldn't always be the case.

"So yeah, six foot nine. Had to buy a whole new wardrobe. But I guess you're probably used to that. You seem a little bigger, yourself." Allie continued.

"Yeah, but we had to discontinue our little... charity." Julie replied. "We're still ironing out some kinks. Which is a good thing considering what happened with your friend."

"Oh," Allie said, confused. "Then that's not you guys on tiktok?"

"Tiktok?" Julie asked, watching Allie whip out her phone and begin scrolling.

-----

"Cheers, then." Rose laughed, clinking glasses with Dana as she watched the powder swirl in her drink.

"You're not gonna do it with me?" Dana asked. "The videos said you do it with me so I don't feel nervous."

"You don't seem all that nervous." Rose retorted.

"Come on, I want the full experience." Dana pleaded.

Rose sighed. She was 2 inches away from 7 feet. Her girlfriend was already mad at her. She thought just a little bit with every one of these meet ups would be fine, but it was starting to add up. She took a sprinkling of powder and added it to her own drink.

"What, are you wussing out? I have 8 scoops in here." Dana urged.

"That's because you're 4'11"" Rose replied.

"Are you picking on me?" Dana teased.

"Hell no. I was 4'11" once. I know what it's like."

"And now you're seven feet tall." Dana marveled.

"Not quite." Rose corrected. Dana's eyebrow danced. Rose got it. She was being peer pressured. Dana was a firecracker. She reminded Rose of herself, and so she rolled her eyes and dumped two scoops into her own drink. Dana cheered.

"Bottoms up." and with a full cheers, they drank their cocktails. Dana coughed, feeling the liquid slide down her dry throat.

Rose watched as her cough continued, making her growth look strange and jerky. With every wheeze she spurted upward. Rose saw her shirt rise up her midriff. Even her baggy sweater was no match for the 8 inches she was adding to her frame in an instant. Rose realized then that Dana hadn't come to this first date in sweats because she was laid back. She knew exactly what she signed up for. All the while, she felt her own growth ripple across her body. Her sleeves tightened around her wrists. Her shoulders dug into the back of her shirt. She felt cold air on her ankles. Seven feet, and no one to congratulate her.

The wheezing finally stopped at the now 5'7" Dana stared up at her still massive drinking partner. "That was amazing." she said breathlessly.

"First time always is." Rose smiled. She slid a small jar of personal powder across the bar to Dana, who took it gladly.

"So what is it, actually?" Dana asked, staring at it intently, like a science experiment.

"It's a synthesized compound from some sort of naturally occurring tree sap. At least, that's our guess." Rose said, patting herself on the back as her research finally paid off.

Dana unscrewed the lid of her jar and inspected it even closer. "It tastes sweet."

"We hear that a lot." Rose smiled.

Dana sniffed the powder, putting her nose right on the lid of the jar. Her nose was plugged, so she sniffed even harder. Rose chuckled as she watched Dana practically snort to get a good whiff. Then some went up her nose.

"Woah." Dana said, reeling back as she grew another two inches in a heartbeat. "What the hell."

"Yeah, be careful. We're still testing out its effects on the lungs." Rose admitted sheepishly to her now 5'9" client. That sweater was becoming a crop top fast.

"I don't care how it gets to me, this is fantastic. I can't thank you enough!" Dana pulled Rose into a big hug, feeling just how large her benefactor truly was.

"It's all part of the plan. And apparently it's not so secret anymore." Rose said.

"So what now, should we go out dancing, or..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I actually have another... client tonight." Rose cringed.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I tend to batch these little encounters."

"Totally get it. You're doing god's work. I can't get in the middle of that. I'll get out of your hair." Dana stood up, feeling her new legs.

"Give 'em a strut, girl." Rose encouraged. Dana smiled, whipping her hair back as she sashayed out of the bar and into her new life, coughing all the way.

Rose sighed. She checked her watch. 15 minutes before Jane was set to arrive. She psyched herself up as the bartender poured her another round. She couldn't help but feel a little spooked by that encounter. People knew her now. She would have to adjust herself in case this Jane was also in on her business plan.

She went over her notes, staring down at the jars of powder in her purse. She barely noticed when the door squeaked open. Rose heard footsteps coming toward her. That must mean this woman knew who to look for. Another devotee. She spun around, collecting herself. "Jane?"

Rose stopped cold, staring directly into the soft, familiar lips of a dark haired woman who was still almost half a foot taller than her.

"Jessica, actually. But you knew that. Didn't you, "Kyle"."

Rose gulped. Even from her new perspective she could see clearly that Jessica was not smiling.

"Saw you on tiktok, "Kyle". Thought I'd see for myself how real it was. I really thought it was going to just be a filter."

"Damn. Double catfished." Rose muttered.

"This isn't a joke, Rose. I told you that this compound was unstable. I told you we need to stop."

"I did stop." Rose tried.

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"I slowed way down." Rose corrected. 

Jessica snatched her purse from her, reaching past her with her long arm. The rest of the bar watched, entranced by the two seven foot women having a heated argument. Jessica opened the purse in front of Rose, revealing the many jars of powder inside.

"See? I still got plenty." Rose whimpered.

"This is more than I originally gave you, Rose." Jessica fumed. "Where did you get these?"

"I may have... tried to make a few of my own."

"Are you kidding me? You have no idea what the hell you're doing. You could have killed someone."

"I tested them out first. They work just fine." Rose snapped.

"MINE don't work fine. And I'm a doctor!" Jessica snapped back.

"Well I ran out. And things were going well. I couldn't afford to lose the momentum."

"How many of these have you given away?" Jessica asked.

"Not that many. I lost most of it to the influencer gambit." Rose explained.

"What the hell is that?" 

"I sent some wrapped as supplement powder to a handful of fitness and beauty influencers on insta. I thought it was the best way to get the word out."

"Oh my god." Jessica gasped. She slid her long body down onto the barstool. "You have no idea what you've done."

"Jessica, I'm sorry. But..." Rose considered her next words carefully. She knew it was a bad idea, but she couldn't help but ask. "What's the big deal, really? So it works when you inhale it same as you drink it? It's twice the effectiveness. People love snorting stuff."

"The original proteins were never meant to be inhaled. It was a concentrated sap, and I altered it. So that means it could continue to alter when introduced to different parts of the body."

"You're losing me. I don't know what that means." Rose said.

"That's the problem. I don't either." Jessica sighed. "That's why I asked for time to study."

Jessica stood. She took Rose's purse and turned toward the door.

"What are you doing?" Rose asked, fear rising in her voice.

"Taking what you have left. I'll be asking Julie for anymore you might have lying around. This is over." Jessica said.

"It can't be over." Rose gasped. She ran in front of Jessica, stopping her at the door.

"If I hear you keep making your own version of this, I'll have the FDA on your ass so fast you'll be pissing shit." Jessica said, staring daggers into her former business partner. Rose refused to back down, even in the face of her larger adversary.

"You can't scare me." Rose replied. "I've been the tallest person in the world before." In a flash, Rose snatched one of the jars from her purse. Jessica watched as she downed a couple swigs of the powder, dry.

Rose choked only slightly, feeling the particulates slide with difficulty down her throat. But it was worth it. Soon she was staring Jessica in the eyes. There was no more looming to be done.

"And I can be again." she finished, staring back at Jessica at her new height of 7'6".

Jessica pushed her aside, calling her bluff. She stormed into her car and peeled out of the parking lot, successfully making off with Rose's purse. As she made it to the interstate, she knew just how futile that gesture had been. If anything, cutting ties with Rose would make her actions even more difficult to control. She only prayed she could find the antidote soon.

-----

Across town, Dana stood on the subway, clutching the handle dangling from the ceiling. She smiled, quietly to herself. She'd never been able to reach before. Now it was easy. She looked out at the people, minding their own business. Just trying to get home. They had no idea the night she had. They had no idea she was special. To them, she was just another woman of above average height. She could fix that. She felt the jar in her pocket, grinning wider.

Then another coughing fit took her. The man next to her scooted away as she hacked louder and louder. Dana excused herself as the train came to stop. She jumped out. She'd walk the rest of the way home. The night air would help her lungs.

Back on the train, it was finally quiet. The man scooted back to where he had been, diving deeper into his newspaper in peace. He cleared his throat, suddenly feeling a tickle. Great. He thought. Last thing I need right now is a cold.

-----

Rose stepped back into the apartment, throwing her shoes into the corner. She had to drive home barefoot after he little outburst. All the way back, she felt more silly for the way she'd behaved. Jessica was only trying to be safe. She knew that. She would apologize to her tomorrow. There was no reason for this bridge to burn when they were all so close to changing the world.

"Rose?" Julie called from the bedroom. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me." Rose sighed. She looked down at her seven and a half foot frame. She knew it was going to be a fight. And she didn't know how much fight she had left in her.

"Come in here! I have a surprise for you." Julie replied.

"Who doesn't love surprises?" Rose shrugged. Here we fuckin' go.

She crept into the bedroom, cringing already for the oncoming onslaught of questions.

"What do you think?" Julie asked. She was sitting on a brand new bed that nearly took up the whole room. It had to be 8 feet long. Rose gasped. 

"It's amazing! Julie! What is this for?" Rose squealed.

"For us. For the new us. I thought you might be tired of scrunching up. I know I am."

"How much did this cost?" Rose asked.

"That's rude to ask. I can afford it. And we can't afford to not have it." Julie cooed.

Rose smiled. She held out her hand. Julie took it, letting herself be lifted to her feet. Her face fell as she came to her full height and stared at her lover's collarbone. "Rose!"

"I know, I know. Things got a little out of hand." Rose explained. "I need to tell you something."

"You've been meeting people through Tinder and giving them more of the Murff." Julie stated.

"Yes, I-... how did you know?" Rose stammered.

"I saw your tiktok. You're viral." Julie explained.

"Are you... mad?" Rose asked, trying to parse out her mood from her neutral tone.

"Yes, I'm mad." Julie sighed. "I'm mad about a lot of things. But I'm the most mad at myself."

Rose cocked her head, confused.

"Because seeing you like this... has me extremely turned on." Julie added. Rose gasped as Julie pulled her into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around her, trying to keep up as she felt her lover's hands on her crotch. 

"God damn." Rose shouted.

"Julie pushed her onto the bed, peeling her own shirt off as she watched Rose get naked in front of her. She looked exceptional at her new stature. Her breasts had swelled, her ass widened. It reminded Julie of that last time. Before the antidote. She was 7'7" at her biggest. Now Rose was close to that height, she could tell. It stirred something in her she hadn't felt since that night. Rose kissed her, all along her body. Her felt her powerful hands rub against every inch of her.

"Wait." Julie stopped her. Rose looked up at her, concerned. She watched as Julie stepped out of the room. 

Rose sat in silence for some time. Had she done something wrong? Her mind swirled. Today had gone in so many strange directions for her. She couldn't handle more mystery.

Then Julie was back, standing in the doorway. She titptoed up to Rose and pulled her off the bed, back into a kiss.

"Where did you go?" Rose asked, between pecks.

"I'm asking the questions." Julie replied, craning her neck to kiss her 7'6" partner. 

"Fire away." Rose laughed. "What do you want to know?"

"Just one thing." Julie replied. Rose felt something strange. It was like Julie was standing on her tiptoes, but there was no way her toes could be that long. Then she got it. She stared up at Julie, who smiled down at her. "When's the last time you fucked someone bigger than you?"

Rose could only smile as she felt Julie's powerful body bring her down toward the bed. She felt her hands around her pussy. "That's it..." she cried.



"A little more."

Chapter 14 by BuriedBones

"Ok, you're all set". Rachel announced, spinning around in her rolling chair to the patient seated on the examination bench next to her. "Nothing out of the ordinary, you can hop on down."

"Thanks, Doctor." The patient said, plopping down onto the ground and staring directly into her seated physicians's piercing eyes. "I know it's been awhile since I had a check up."

"Not too long. That's perfectly normal, unless you're worried about something." Rachel replied, jotting some parting information down on her form.

"No, not really." The patient said. "Just seems like a lot has... changed."

Rachel stood up as she spoke, watching her eye line creep up away from her patient's. The patient now stared directly at Rachel's chest, her breasts bursting out of her tight, long-sleeve top. She could sense the woman's confusion, her awe. "Yes, I see what you mean. Sometimes women go through... unexpected changes. And that's why it's important to have your annuals."

Rachel placed her hand on the patient's shoulder, delicately leading her out of the examination room. The woman stared up at her doctor's smiling face, wondering what mystery she held behind that knowing grin.

"Well, whatever vitamins you're taking, maybe add it to my scrip." she joked. Rachel laughed back.

"I promise you, it's just a me thing." Rachel opened the door of the hallway and guided the woman out of the wing. She stopped, suddenly as the woman nearly crashed into a person heading in the opposite direction. A big person.

"Oh, so sorry. Didn't see you down there." Jessica wheezed, breathlessly. The patient stared up at this new giant, now from bellybutton height. 

"Totally my fault." she mouthed, in shock.

"Dr. Reyes, what are you doing in this corner of the hospital?" Rachel asked, suspicious.

"So you two know each other?" The patient added, slyly.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. We'll see you next year." Rachel smiled, shoving the woman out into the lobby.

Jessica stepped into the doorway, brushing past Rachel with a smile. Patients watched as the two large women strode back into the examination rooms. Rachel hurried to catch up with her old friend down the hall. There weren't a lot of people whose stride she had to work to keep up with. "What's the big rush?" she asked.

Jessica walked to the very last exam room, waited for Rachel to join her inside, and slammed the door. "I'm really close." she announced.

"It's a small room. Sorry." Rachel replied, squeezing in past her gigantic friend.

"No, jesus. I mean I think I've figured out how to replicate the antidote."

"Oh!" Rachel gasped. "Thank... that's good." She stared up at Jessica's 7'5" stature from her own 6'8". For the last couple months, she'd become accustomed to the stares. It took a minute to get used to being tall, but the adjustment seemed easier for being VERY tall. Jon had been surprised to see her go from his own height to seven inches above it. But he grew accustomed, even fond of staring at her neck, watching her lean down to kiss him. And that confidence spread to her. Rachel's being became used to this height, she had almost entirely forgot about Jessica's desire to find a cure. And now here she was, big as life, supposedly bearing answers.

"I'm sure it's been difficult being 7 and a half feet. I've actually kind of enjoyed-"

"It had its perks, but I'm over it." Jessica snapped, already rifling through documents in her bag. 'I'd be very happy to rejoin the 6 foot club within the week if I could just..."

Rachel thought about her friends. When she met Rose and Julie for a drink last week, she was staring at Julie's chest. Julie had promised her she was still just shy of eight feet, but that meant all 3 of them were now starting their height with a 7. Rose was having a blast, of course, staring over the crowd with a laugh. But she seemed strangely reserved. Rachel got the feeling she was stumbling into the aftermath of a fight that had not fully resolved. And when they had told her they were no longer speaking to Jessica, without explanation, that made her even more concerned.

"Have you told the other two?" Rachel attempted.

Jessica glared down at her, eyes like firecrackers. "They'll know soon enough."

Rachel felt her heart slide down her chest with those icy words. It must have been some fight, and she didn't feel comfortable further poking this very large bear.

"I just need a few more answers to make it all make sense. I came here to ask you about that stranger."

"Oh, the dark and mysterious one." Rachel replied.

"Right, the one who hands out strange liquids to women in bars."

"And research wings." Rachel added.

"That's what I'm after. Can you tell me where exactly you saw him? I doubt he's still around, but maybe people in the wing saw him. Maybe even knew him." Jessica said, hopefully.

"Yeah, it was the second floor from the top. Pharmacology. The place was a ghost town, though. The hospital's not really funding that-"

"Perfect. You want to come with?" Jessica asked, already half way out the door.

"I have some more patients today, if you want to wait..." Rachel tried.

"I've done enough waiting. I'll let you know what I find." Jessica turned, then stopped. She spun around and pulled Rachel into a hug. Rachel felt her soft, woolen sweater against her face. She felt small. "I'm going to fix this for us." Jessica whispered. And with that, she was gone.


Rachel wandered out into the break room. She had lied. She didn't have any more appointments for another 4 hours. She just didn't feel like going back on the hunt for the bizarre. She had grown used to herself. And now the adventure was starting again. Again. But what bothered her even more was this new feeling. She had felt the same thing at the bar, staring up at her two best friends. So much of her new life was looking down at people. She had begun to enjoy the latent authority it gave her. So much of her career meant proving herself in a field dominated by big personalities. Now she was able to fill her personality into a much bigger frame. It felt right. Natural. So maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to not only stay that way, but have a little more.

She snapped out of her stupor and stared down at her hands. Lost in thought, she'd gone into the locker room and pulled a canister out of her bag. She stared, full of confusion, at her pack of powder. She hadn't used nearly any of it since Jessica gave it to her. Her little demonstration the day it arrived had been enough for her. And yet, here she was, clutching it in her hands.

"Sneaking a snack before lunch?" came a voice behind her. Rachel jumped, hiding her hands behind her back as she turned to see Jon smiling up at her.

"You scared the shit out of me." she sighed.

"I didn't mean to." Jon laughed. "It's not exactly hard to sneak up on you from down here."

Rachel smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm still on for lunch. This is just..."

She pulled the canister out from behind her. "The powder?" Jon asked. "Feeling... inadequate?"

"No. Well, I guess... yes." Rachel admitted.

'Hey, if I was you and I had that stuff, I would have taken another dip weeks ago." Jon laughed.

"So you wouldn't mind?" Rachel asked.

"How much are we talking here?"

"Just a little... Just to get to... seven feet."

Jon stared at her, pondering. He put his hand on her shoulder and brought her down into a deeper kiss. "Honey, get as big as you want."

Rachel smiled, unscrewing the canister. She pulled her scooper out from the tin, getting powder on her hands as she did. Jon handed her a bottle of water from his own locker. It would do. She carefully dropped 4 scoops into the tiny top, watching as more fell onto her fingers. "Easier than it looks." she joked, feeling Jon's eyes on her.

Finally, she screwed the cap back on and gave it a swirl. They watched as the powder mixed with the water, turning into a beige beverage. Rachel unscrewed it and began to chug. Jon watched as his tall girlfriend downed the nearly full bottle in half a dozen gulps. "Thirsty?"

"Insatiable." Rachel sighed as she finished. She saw a eager look in Jon's eyes as she looked down at him. She felt her sex grow warm at the start of her growth. Something in her wanted more. She licked the fine layer of powder from her fingers sensually, staring directly at Jon as she did. Her mouth wrapped around each finger, sucking them clean delicately, precisely. Jon breathed as he watched.

She brought him into her embrace, wrapping her long arms around him as she felt her head start to rise. Jon felt her body expand around him. He heard the seams of her clothes whine as her flesh grew beneath them. She moaned as she felt her body swell upward, her eyes creeping toward the ceiling. Jon watched as her neck slid further away as his own head began to push further out. He looked down and saw as Rachel's breasts came to eye level with him. He nestled closer against them, feeling them bulge further out of her now impossibly tight top. He kissed them between the fabric and heard a happy little moan above his head. "I think that did it." Rachel cooed.

Jon stepped away and stared up at her fully. Rachel could tell the top of his head only came up to her shoulders now. She was massive. "I may have overdone it with the powder." she admitted.

"There's a scale near the showers." Jon helped. He walked her over to the measuring equipment in the far corner of the locker room. He helped her up onto the scale, and drew up the measuring stick, trying his best to get his hand above her head. She helped him with the last bit, smiling down at his attempt.

"Seven foot two." He breathed.

Rachel gasped. "And you're ok with this?" 

"Are you ok with this?" Jon replied.

"Still the shortest of my friends." Rachel said flatly.

"Insatiable." Jon laughed. Rachel laughed with him, stepping off the scale and bringing him into another kiss. She was now over a foot taller than him, and the adjustment was showing as she lifted him awkwardly to meet her lips. They tiptoed down toward a row of thankfully-empty cots. Jon set her down on one, lying on top of her huge frame as he kissed her neck. She moaned happily, feeling her bra unhook as she slid it down out of her shirt. She felt Jon's member press against her own sex through their jeans. They would have to be quick. Any moment someone could come in and ruin everything.

"Dr. Morris?"

Like now. Rachel rolled her eyes, and tapped Jon on the shoulder to signal him to get up. The fun was over. "One second!"

Rachel stepped out of the back of the locker room to find a nurse waiting for her. "I was just resting my eyes a moment."

The nurse looked up at Dr. Morris. She had been aware to her unusual growth spurt, but something seemed different. Her pant legs were up above her ankles, and the hastily adorned white coat was not hiding the fact that her shirt was inappropriately small. Nonetheless, she kept her opinion to herself.

"We have someone who just came into the E.R. with some odd symptoms. The charge nurse saw you were free at the moment, and someone recalled you had met with someone similar not too long ago."

Rachel cocked her head. Could it be Julie or Rose? No, they wouldn't go to the E.R. for something they knew far too much about. "I'll follow you."


Rachel stepped into an exam room of the E.R., watching her head in the doorframe as she did. The patient sitting on the bench was stunned at the sight of her, and then Rachel noticed a hint of annoyance. "How can I help you today, Miss...?"

"My name is Wendy and I just have a cold." the patient replied, stuffed up.

"Well, I can't say that constitutes an emergency, but I can give you some antibiotics if it's been more than a couple weeks."

"No, that's not it." Wendy spat. "It's a normal cold. There's just... something else."

Rachel sat down on the chair opposite her, ready to listen.

"I was feeling a little off today. Can't really explain it, but my boyfriend is a hypochondriac and I made the mistake of saying something to him, so he brought me here."

"Can you describe this... off feeling?" Rachel asked.

"Well I think it all makes sense now. Just that the sense it makes doesn't make sense to me."

Rachel cocked her head again.

Wendy sighed. "They did my vitals when I came in. And they measured me at 5'8". I've been 5'5" my entire adult life. Now that seems a little too much to be a rounding error to me."

Rachel felt her heart sink. She had told Rose she was no longer helping with her altruistic expeditions. But she knew Rose had always been up front with her clients. This woman seemed to have been a victim without her knowledge. That would bear discussion with her 7 foot friends. For now, at the very least, she could try to identify something in Wendy to commit to paper. Maybe this could even help Jessica after all.

"I can run a few tests. See if it's something you... ingested." Rachel gulped. She pulled a tongue depressor out from a jar on the shelf above her. She didn't even have to stand to grab it. Wendy noticed.

"You know, I'm a little weirded out that they send the giant doctor to come talk to me about this." she spat.

Rachel laughed. That explained the attitude. "How do you think I feel?"

"I'm not gonna wind up like you, am I?"

"No, no. My thing is... completely different." Rachel lied. "Can you open your mouth and say 'ah' for me?"

Wendy obliged, and Rachel looked into her mouth. Some swelling, nothing too out of the ordinary. "I souuy. I ha ta..." Wendy tried to say before she sneezed loudly and fully in Rachel's face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Wendy shouted. "I tried to... That's so rude."

"It's alright." Rachel sighed, washing her face with a sanitizing wipe. "Believe me, I've had worse. In this very room." Rachel stood, collecting herself.

Wendy stood up to offer whatever help she could. She stared up at Rachel, her eyes below her bust line. Wendy felt a bit more awe than she did from her seated position. It was kicking in how impressive this woman was, and she wasn't entirely against whatever was now happening to her to continue happening just a bit longer.

"I want to run a few more tests. If you'd step with me into the-" Rachel stopped. She felt something strange surge within her. Then she watched Wendy shrink next to her suddenly and rapidly. Wendy gasped as she watched Rachel's head nearly touch the ceiling.

"What the hell is going on!" she cried.

Rachel breathed heavy, trying not to hyperventilate. "If you'll excuse me for one minute. I'll get a nurse to help you." Rachel crouched under the doorframe, skittering down the hall on her now much-longer legs.

Patients and staffed watched as she hustled past them, her head well above anyone's she came in contact with. Rachel tried to think. It couldn't have been the powder. There was no way. She had been warned about the inhalation, too. So she had been careful not to breathe the canister as she scooped from it. It had to be something with this patient. Something about her cold was interacting with the powder still in her system. Unless...

The cold had already come in contact with the powder. Something had mutated, and they were now dealing with a viral version of the compound. And it had come in contact with her now, right after mainlining the compound. It must be acting as an accelerant. Rachel cringed as she felt her body squeeze against her tight white coat. She felt the top of her head graze along the ceiling tiles as she hustled toward the elevator. She had to make it to the research wing. She had to find Jessica. She had to make it stop.

"Oh my god, Rachel?" Jon gasped as he stepped out of the operating wing. Rachel gasped back as she nearly collided with him.

Her breath became shallow as she stared down at the love of her life. His head was barely above her elbow. "What's going on?" he asked innocently.

"It's just... unexpected side effects. I've got it under controoo-" she moaned as she felt her body jolt upward. Jon was now at hip height. She was nearly nine feet tall. "I'll see you at lunch!"

She stormed past him, rushing toward the open elevator. Another doctor held it open for her as his eyes grew wider with her every step. This was no optical illusion. She squeezed herself in next to him. He stared up, concerned, as he heard the elevator creak under her weight.

"I'll get the next one." he muttered sheepishly as he stepped off.

Rachel nodded understandingly as she ducked her head down to see the staff of the hospital stare at her as the door closed. Jon was among them, trying his best to hide his shock. Rachel smiled at them all and gave a shrug.

The doors closed and the elevator shot up toward the research wing. Rachel felt the back of her shirt rip in half as she sighed with relief. She felt a sudden comfort in the fact that Jon had removed her bra beforehand. She winced as her flesh dug into her slacks. With a nod, she slipped carefully down into a seated position and ripped the slacks off. There was no more room for modesty, as even now she felt her body continue to grow. She pulled the coat around her expanded chest, making a bikini of sorts as she wrapped the tatters of her long sleeves around her hips like a loincloth.

Finally, after an eternity, the elevator dinged. She crawled out on her hands and knees into the hallway. It was empty. As the elevator closed behind her, she stood to what she could manage as her full height. Her shoulders now lay flat against the ceiling as she ducked down the hall.

"Jessica!" she called, trying her best to hide her desperation. She winced again as she felt another spasm shoot her up. The top of her spine now dragged against the ceiling. "Jessica!"

"In here, Rach!" came a voice down the hall. Jessica sighed, hustling toward the voice with as much speed as she felt safe to exert.

She walked toward an open door and squeezed herself through. Luckily, the room itself was quite larger than the hall, allowing her to stand up straight. The comfort of that was dashed by the fact that Rachel's eyes were now several inches above the top of a line of tall bookcases.

"I knew you couldn't resist." came Jessica's voice again. Rachel looked around, spotting the top of Jessica's head several rows down. She made her way toward her as Jessica continued. "The place is mostly empty. But I found one guy to talk to. He wasn't our man, but he remembered him. Said he did some research here and there over the years. Left some papers in here for me to look through, and let me tell you, it's already dynamite."

Rachel finally made it to Jessica, her head fully in a book, completely unaware of her friend's new presence. Rachel sighed. Jessica's 7'5" high head was at tit height. This was terrible news.

"Nothing on the antidote yet, but I'm starting to get an idea of how to find this guy. Which is probably even better than trying to replicate it ourselves. Get ready, Rachel. I'm about to be 6 foot again, just... like..." Jessica had finally pulled her face away from her reading to stare directly into Rachel's white-coat-covered chest.

"So we have a new wrinkle." Rachel sighed. Jessica stared up at her. She had to be over 2 feet taller than her. "You said you can find this guy?"

"What happened to..." she breathed.

"There are a lot of variables to it. I can explain on the way. The important thing is, I think it's finally stopped."

The white coat snapped in half as Rachel shot up further into the air. Jessica yelped as if she'd been struck as she watched Rachel rise up another foot in an instant.

Rachel felt her breath grow shallow as she let the day finally hit her. She stared down at Jessica from her 11'2" height. 

"I'd like to have a word with that stranger now."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10892