Jockette by Joyce Julep
Summary: Hey everyone! "Jockette" is a fun little story about a young woman named Molly who starts growing after an accident. Tags include: tall woman, slow growth, muscle growth, teasing, femdom, size comparison, height comparison, blowjob, deepthroat, huge cock, feats of strength, destruction, and eventually futa ;)

Categories: Butt, Destruction, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 17173 Read: 28360 Published: September 09 2021 Updated: April 13 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1

Molly Fallon was walking home from high school one day when everything changed. As far as she was concerned, there was not even the slightest inkling that anything unusual was about to happen. Her daily walk home seemed, for all intents and purposes, normal. She had already been mistaken for a middle schooler twice, by people passing her and asking her about the middle school social that was going to happen later that week.

“I’m not IN middle school,” Molly had replied quietly, looking up and brushing her red hair out of her face. “I’m a sophomore in high school!”

She was used to the uncomfortable and awkward stares that inevitably followed this information. In addition to only reaching 4’10, Molly was small-boned and slight. She was deeply insecure about her tiny size, but as she got older she was learning to cope. It certainly helped that she had her boyfriend James, who was patient and loving with her. There had always been a part of her, though, that felt that her 5’8 boyfriend deserved someone better than a puny little 4’10 shrimp like herself.

All of that was going to change today, however, because as Molly looked down to check her phone, a loud barreling sound cut through her ears. She looked up in alarm and, too late, she saw that a nearby truck on the road had lost one of its barrels, which was rolling inexorably towards her. Molly struggled to get out of the way, but the barrel hit a mailbox and burst open, sending a great splash of purple chemicals all over her clothes. She froze in fear, and in those few scary moments, she felt the chemicals seeping into her skin. Clenching her teeth and bracing herself for pain, she waited.

But the pain didn’t come. The chemicals didn’t seem to be corrosive, although the odd, strong smell of licorice suddenly permeated her nostrils. Almost immediately, a man jumped out of the truck and came over to see if she was ok.

“I’m sorry Miss!” cried the man, who at 6’2 was gigantic compared to Molly. “No need to worry — those chemicals are safe…but oh…you’re all wet!”

“I…y-yeah…uhm, heheh, don’t worry about it,” chuckled Molly awkwardly. In truth, she was just happy that whatever splashed her wasn’t harmful.

“Here,” said the man suddenly, taking off his large leather jacket. “I’ve gotta keep moving to make this delivery, but take my jacket, just as a token of apology.”

“I…thanks!” exclaimed Molly in surprise, gladly accepting the man’s jacket. He politely pulled it over her, and Molly couldn’t help but realize that her little body was completely swallowed by the man’s jacket. It weighed down heavily on her too. But Molly, always polite and appreciative, only smiled and said nothing more.

“Oh you poor thing!” burst out Molly’s mother when she arrived home and told her story. “Here, let’s get you cleaned up!”

“So you’re sure the chemicals didn’t hurt you?” asked her father, examining her arms closely for burns.

“Nope…I feel totally fine,” answered Molly.

“Haha, maybe it’ll be like in the comics books,” suggested her older brother Jeremy teasingly. Jeremy was 5’6, and a couple years older than her. “Like…maybe you’ll get special powers now or something. Haha, or you’ll turn into the Joker!”

“Haha, will not!” Molly laughed, tossing her red hair. “And anyway, if it was so serious, it would’ve turned my hair green or something, right?”

“I know, I know, just playing,” said Jeremy good-naturedly.

The rest of the evening proceeded along normally, and Molly went to bed not thinking anything of the little incident. The next morning, however, she woke up and noticed that her pajama pants were a little tight…actually, a good deal tighter than normal. Puzzled, she took them off and noticed a deep indentation in her waist from the pants-band. She looked at herself in the mirror, and noticed that her arms and legs looked…a little more defined. A little more muscular. Her stomach, too…incredulously, Molly peered a little closer, and to her shock, she saw the beginning outlines of her abdominal muscles. And, to top it all off, she looked taller! She measured herself and found that, while she slept, she had gained 3 whole inches — she was 5’2! What on earth was going on?!

Little did Molly know that this was just the beginning. To the amazement of everyone around her — her family, her boyfriend, her teachers, and her friends at school — Molly started to grow, and it wasn’t just the initial 3-inch spurt, either. That spurt had been the first indication of something much more dramatic that was about to happen. Over the next week, Molly grew 7 whole inches, to the point where, one morning, she was looking at her boyfriend, James, straight in the face as she arrived to school.

“M-Molly!” he stammered, staring incredulously into her face. “Y-you’re…you’re, uhhh…”

“As tall as you?” she finished, arching her eyebrow as her mouth expanded out in a huge grin. “Yeah, it’s like I’ve been saying all week, James — you better get ready for me to be bigger and taller than you!”

“A-Are…are you bigger than me?!” James asked, looking down nervously at Molly’s large, muscular arms hanging by her sides. Molly had playfully challenged James to a few armwrestling matches over the past few days, and the one two days ago had been the hardest of them all. James had still won, but only barely.

“Oh come on James,” Molly scoffed, holding out her forearm, “It’s cute that you’re trying to hold onto your masculinity just a little while longer, but seriously…?”

James held his arm up to hers and felt a hot wave run up his neck and across his face. Molly’s arm was noticeably bigger. She wasn’t just getting taller — she was getting much bigger and stronger too.

“Wow,” Molly chuckled, shaking her head as she looked down at the comparison, “Not even close.”

“Yeah well…well maybe you’re a little bigger than me now,” James countered, feeling a desperate need to somehow preserve his male ego, “But…I’m sure I’m still stronger than you!”

“Ha! Let’s quit wondering and see for ourselves, shall we?” Molly replied immediately, dropping her book bag down and plopping her noticeably enlarged ass down at the nearest table. She propped her muscular forearm up, implying that she was ready. Her eyebrows danced up and down, and James got the sinking feeling that he wasn’t going to be winning this re-match. He sat down across from her, and a small crowd gathered around them, eager to see the boyfriend-girlfriend contest of strength. Over the past week, the school had been abuzz with the news of Molly’s growth, and everyone now arrived at school eager to see how much she had grown the night before.

It only took James one second after starting to realize that, in fact he had been right — he was NOT going to win this one. Molly was smirking at him from across the table. It was incredible how much stronger she had gotten in only two days. She didn’t even seem to be trying as she just held James’s hand there, enjoying his struggles.

“Oh my god, look at your face!” she teased, squinting her eyes at him playfully. “You’re getting sooooo red, James! What’s the matter? Are you trying really reeeaaalllly hard? But you’re not budging my hand? Why not? What’s going on? Oh! Ooooops!”

With an emphatic bang, she slammed his hand down on the table, eliciting whoops and hollers from the gathered crowd. Molly threw her arms up in the air in celebration, and James saw how her biceps bulged as she flexed them in victory.

“Awwww, don’t look so glum…little guy!” Molly laughed, reaching across the table and taking his hand in hers. “You’re still my boyfriend, haha, even if I’m stronger than you…oh my god, check this out!”

She had noticed something, and she encouraged James to hold his own hand up — Molly put her hand up to his, and her mouth dropped open as she realized that the tips of his fingers only came up to about the last knuckle of her own fingers. Her palm spread out wide against his on either side.

“James…” Molly breathed out, shaking her head as she looked at the comparison with wide eyes, “Are you seeing this!?”

“I’m…I’m s-seeing it,” he mumbled, totally at a loss.

“My hand is enormous compared to yours!” Molly exclaimed. “Like…it’s not even close, hahaha!”

She proceeded to compare the rest of her body with James’s, as the crowd of onlookers watched in awe. There was nothing James could do to avoid it. Molly compared her arms to his again, and then her long, muscular legs. James was not particularly skinny, and wasn’t in bad shape, but it didn’t matter — next to Molly’s thick, developed muscles, his legs looked totally weak and small. Molly even lifted up her shirt, showing off her washboard stomach, where her abdominal muscles were clearly defined. James had some definition in his stomach, but it was nothing compared to Molly’s.

“Hahaha, can you believe it!?” laughed Molly, “I totally have a six-pack now! Heheh, I bet I could do more crunches than you, James!”

“I…bet you could too,” he replied helplessly. Only the bell for first class stopped the comparisons, and even then, right before they left for class, Molly swooped in and lifted James off his feet, cradling him in a kind of amorous pose while she kissed him deeply. As she did so, James felt the wide, hefty squish of her breasts against him. They were getting bigger too…they had graduated into a C-cup now, and he knew, deep down inside, that they were only going to get bigger.

“See ya at lunch, little guy,” Molly whispered into his ear, biting it playfully. “Who knows, maybe I’ll already be taller than you by then!”

Much to James’s amazement, Molly WAS taller than him by lunch period — she had grown an entire inch in a couple hours, and her entire body (breasts and butt especially) was looking bigger than ever.

“B-But that means,” James stuttered, looking up at a triumphant Molly as she stared slightly down at him, “That means that…that you’re growing faster!?”

“Yep, I think so!” nodded Molly happily. “Whatever’s going on sure isn’t slowing down, is it? I mean, check out these guns here!”

She flexed her biceps, and James felt his eyes bug out at the mounds of muscle that jumped to attention on her arms. It seemed like the muscles in her biceps, triceps, and forearms were trying to push themselves out of her long-sleeve shirt, to the point where Molly had tugged her sleeves halfway up her forearms just to give herself some breathing room. And it wasn’t just her arms, either — her thick, muscular legs looked like they were about ready to burst out of her jeans, which were already being taxed and strained to the limit by the bulging cheeks of her big ass and thick, wide hips. Molly had been wearing a belt on these pants a couple days ago, but a belt was the last thing she needed now.

James also wasn’t able to help seeing how, despite Molly’s increased muscularity, her figure still retained the pleasing curves and contours of womanhood. She was much bigger, much more muscular, and much stronger, but her thick, voluptuous hips, her large, padded ass, and, most noticeably, her big breasts, all combined into a decidedly feminine physique.

Molly smirked again, seeing her boyfriend’s eyes on her boobs, and she bounced up and down on her toes, rising up even higher above him as her twin orbs shook and jiggled right beneath his chin.

“Mmmmm, you like these, James?” she cooed down at him, continuing to bounce up and down for his enjoyment. “You like them, hrmmmm?”

“Y-yeah…yeah, I…I do,” he answered. He realized that his mouth had gone dry.

“Well, enjoy them at this size while you can,” Molly chuckled, stepping forward, grabbing ahold of the back of his head with her big hand, and forcing his head down into the plush, voluminous cushions of her big breasts, “Because I think they’re just gonna keep getting bigger James, just like the rest of me. Bigger and bigger and BIGGER!”

Molly’s prediction came true even sooner than she thought. Over the weekend, she continued growing, to the point where, on Sunday night, right before dinner, Molly had grown to an astonishing 6’3. Jeremy usually had the couch spot when they watched TV, but Molly had effortlessly tossed him aside tonight, and he had no choice but to watch TV from the chair next to the sofa.

“It’s only appropriate, anyway,” Molly told her older brother, waving her hand at him with playful dismissiveness. “I barely fit in that chair anymore — and look, when I’m stretched out like this, the sofa fits my body perfectly!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Jeremy mumbled, trying not to internalize the reality that his younger sister was now 9 inches taller than him, and probably twice as strong. As they watched their show, Molly felt herself getting drowsy, and she actually ended up dozing off for about thirty minutes. James noticed that she had passed out, and briefly considered rolling her unconscious body off the sofa so he could stretch out himself. But he found his eyes traveling down to her big hand, which was palming the armrest of the sofa, and reminded himself how much bigger she was than him.

‘Nah,’ he thought, ‘She’ll just wake up and beat me up…better just stay put here where I am!’

Over the next few minutes, though, Jeremy began noticing something preposterous…something utterly mind-boggling. Molly was growing…before his very eyes! Her legs, which had been fully extended, started growing ever the edge of the sofa itself. Jeremy blinked his eyes, shook his head, and looked again. Surely he was just seeing things now. But there could be no mistake; his sister had noticeably grown bigger in real-time, and was continuing to do so. Her entire body seemed to swell with size, keeping all its proportions, while her muscles got bigger and stronger, her butt got larger, and her boobs swelled bigger. Jeremy watched in awe as his sister’s hand began growing over the armrest of the sofa, until her fingers extended all the way down, covering it completely. None of this growth seemed to be fazing Molly, and she slept on like nothing was happening.

Jeremy became conscious of a continuous stretching sound, which infused the air with a foreboding uncertainty. He didn’t know what it was at first, or even where it came from, but suddenly, with a shot, he realized that it was coming from Molly, at that it was the sound of her clothes and shoes stretching to accommodate her burgeoning body. He stared, incredulous, marveling at the sheer size of her, until one of the buttons on her blouse suddenly came popping off, ricocheting off the coffee table and into his lap. Jeremy spasmed in surprise, but he didn’t have time to recover from that shock, because a louder more decisive sound was ripping through the air. He looked down at Molly’s feet (which were now hanging off the edge of the sofa) and he saw that her shoes had each torn down the middle. Her feet had literally grown so big that they had ripped her shoes! Another couple buttons popped off Molly’s blouse, and it wasn’t until her blouse itself had started tearing down the middle (along with her bra) that she woke up. Jeremy saw her gigantic hand clench over the armrest, now completely hiding it under her palm, as her long, strong fingers extended beyond it.

“Ugh, god, did I seriously just miss the whole episode?” Molly asked groggily, lifting her hands to her face and rubbing her eyes.

“Uh…M-Molly…” said Jeremy slowly, staring at her.

“What?” she asked, creasing her eyebrows at him. “What’re you looking at? Haha, you know, it’s funny, you actually look a lot smaller all of a sudden.”

“I’m…I’m the same,” Jeremy managed to say. “But…uh…y-you just got a lot bigger.”

“I did?” asked Molly. She blinked again and cast her eyes over her body. Her mouth dropped open and she bolted up off the sofa.

“Oh my god I DID!” she cried. “Jesus, LOOK at me!”

She jumped to her feet, and Jeremy’s eyes followed her up, up, and up. Their parents rushed into the room, wanting to see what all the commotion was about.

“Now what’s going on in here?” their father asked, rounding the corner. “You guys don’t need to be shou…oh my GOD!”

He saw his teenage daughter towering up above him, with her hands on her hips. Her blouse had just started to tear down the middle, and there were dozens of little micro-tears that had developed in her jeans. Her shoes had been completely destroyed.

“Well how about it, dad?” smirked Molly, sidling up to him and comparing her boy to his. “You think I’m still growing?”

“M-Molly!” cried her mother, putting her hands up to her mouth. “Y-you’re…you’re HUGE!”

“Haha, tell me about it!” laughed Molly, taking a big arm and hugging her father to her. “Dad doesn’t even come up to my shoulder anymore! How tall are you dad? 5’7? Haha, wow, you’re staring straight into my boobs! Get over here, little brother, I wanna measure myself up next to you too!”

Jeremy tottered over, and Molly bent down and got him in a headlock. A moment later she faced her mother, with her 5’7 father wrangled in one hand, and her 5’6 brother in the other.

“Hahaha, they’re like little kids compared to me now!” she laughed, flexing her muscles as she held them to her body. “Check it out mom! My hips are as high as Jeremy’s chest now! Dad’s too, hahaha! Wowwwwww, I wonder how tall I am?”

Molly hip-checked her brother to the side, sending him sprawling into the sofa, and she then proceeded to hook her hands under her dad’s shoulders, picking him up off the floor and holding him so that his face was even with hers. She winked at him, sticking her tongue into the side of her mouth to show him how easy it was for her to lift him, and then put him back down.

“Where’s that tape measure?” she asked. “I think I left it in my bedroom.” She tried going through the doorway down the hall, but found that she couldn’t even fit through the doorway anymore, at least not without ducking.

“Oh my god,” breathed her mother. “Molly…th-that doorway…it’s six-foot-eight, so…”

“So what you’re saying,” Molly said slowly, turning around with a knowing grin on her face, “Is that I’m TALLER than 6’8 now!?”

Her family nodded silently, totally overwhelmed. Molly chuckled and turned back around, trying to navigate her way through the door. Her family could do nothing but watch her — at the moment, they were too afraid to offer suggestions. It was clear that Molly was “drunk” off the power of her growth spurt, and they didn’t want to get in her way.

“Hmmmm, this whole fitting through the door thing doesn’t really seem to be working,” she muttered after a minute of trying to squeeze through. “Guess I just need to make it work for ME!”

At the word “ME,” Molly smashed the top of the door frame with her hand, causing it to immediately crumble and cave in. Pleased with herself, she brushed the broken bits of wood and sheetrock aside as she walked through the enlarged door opening. A minute later, her astonished father was standing on a high step stool, measuring her against the wall. He looked at her, trembling.

“Well?” demanded Molly, “What’s it say?”

“It says…” he intoned. “it says that you’re…6’10, Molly.”

Molly opened her mouth and stared down at her father. Even though he was standing on a stool, he was still a good 6 inches shorter than her. Jeremy looked on, totally befuddled, as their mother watched anxiously from the corner of the living room. It looked like both of them were too afraid to get close to her, and their apprehension was understandable; after all, they had just watched her smash through a door frame without any apparent effort.

As she sensed the fear and awe in the room, a pleased grin spread slowly over Molly’s face.

“Geeez dad,” she quipped, starting to chuckle as she looked down on him, “You’re standing on a stool and you still look tiny to me, haha!”

She cast her glance over her father’s head to her mother, and her nostrils dilated as she sniffed at the air hungrily.

“Mmmmm, whatever you’re making smells deeeeelicious, mom,” she declared, licking her lips.

“O-oh…umm…g-good!” squeaked her mother.

“Now let’s get a move-on with dinner!” continued Molly, stepping forward and causing her father to collide with her breasts and fall over backwards off the stool. “Cause I’m starving!”

Dinner proved to be a tense affair for Molly’s family — the whole time, the only thing any of them could do was watch in awe as Molly gobbled down plate after plate of lasagna. Even though she was already huge, it was astonishing to them how much she was eating. It didn’t seem possible that she could be eating so much. Molly was clearly enjoying herself. She wasn’t just eating the food…she was consuming her family’s reactions, soaking them up like they were a food source unto themselves. The lasagna was feeding her body; the astounded reactions of Jeremy and her parents were feeding her soul, fueling her desire to get even bigger.

“Mmmmm, get me more mom!” Molly ordered after she had finished her 8th serving. She handed her empty plate to her mother.

“Uhh…th-there’s…there’s nothing more left,” said her mother quietly. “You ate it all, Molly.”

“What!?” Molly laughed, leaning forward as her enormous boobs crowded onto the table, shaking and jiggling with her incredulous chuckling. “Are you kidding mom!?”

“I…I thought I had made enough!” her mom exclaimed.

“Well…I guess you hadn’t planned on me growing to 6’10 by dinner time, huh?” laughed Molly. She flipped her empty plate upside down in her fingers, and then, as easily as if she was snapping a twig, she broke the plate clean in half between her thumb and forefinger. Her family stared wide-eyed, shocked at her power.

“Ooops!” Molly laughed, shaking her head as she stood up and tossed the broken plate in the trash. “Guess I don’t even know my own strength yet, huh?”

She stared down at the chair she had been sitting in, which had barely been able to contain her body.

“You know,” she mused pleasantly, “Come to think of it, I’m thinking that we might need to get some new furniture around here too. What do you think about that, dad?”

“Why…uhm…why would you say that, Molly?” her dad asked nervously.

“Because…” laughed Molly, and suddenly, she sat her huge ass back down in the chair. With a loud series of snapping cracks, the chair buckled and broke under her weight, and a second later, Molly was sitting in the matchstick remains of the demolished chair.

“Because of THAT, dad!” Molly laughed, wiggling her giant ass around on top of the broken chair, snapping its shattered remains into even smaller pieces.

The next day at school, Molly was sitting in the back row of her math class, leaning back in her desk, as she put her hands on the back of her head and surveyed the room. She had gained another two inches during the night, making her an amazing 7 feet tall. Her classmates were completely enthralled by her meteoric rise, and already, several times during the class, her teacher had complained that students were getting too distracted by Molly’s size. Molly, of course, didn’t mind being the center of attention anymore. Her previously-shy demeanor had transformed, along with her body, into a haughty, arrogant attitude that was already wearing her teachers’ patience thin.

Her math teacher glanced up from the board and saw Molly smirking at him from the back of the class. Molly’s grin widened as she saw the red starting to creep up his neck and into his cheeks. She had him right where she wanted him…totally under her thumb. And she hadn’t even had to do anything yet.

“Uh…M-Molly,” said the teacher suddenly, trying desperately to preserve his authority in the classroom. “Why don’t…uhhh…why don’t you come up to the board and…and answer the question.”

Molly hadn’t been paying the least bit of attention to the lesson, but she wasn’t at all bothered. She knew what her teacher was trying to do, and she couldn’t wait to watch it backfire on him. Smiling, she started to stand up out of her desk, but then what Molly had already known became obvious to the rest of the class: her body had gotten so big that she was literally stuck in her desk. Molly had felt herself growing and expanding throughout the class, and now she was showing off to everyone how much bigger she was.

“Ummmm…haha, having a bit of an issue here,” she laughed, but then feigned seriousness as she shook her head. “But I’m not gonna let this stop me.”

“N-no, no you can…you can just stay put right there, actually, Molly,” the teacher stammered. “I’ll…uhhh, I’ll call on someone else.”

“Ohhhh no,” chuckled Molly, shaking her head as she straightened up, with the entire desk stuck to her ass, “You asked me to answer the question, so that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. Hold on a sec, just gotta get to the front here…excuse me, pardon me, hahaha!”

She was navigating her huge body down the classroom aisle, and her classmates were forced to move their desks out of the way. Those who didn’t ended up getting side-swiped by Molly’s big butt, or by her hips, or even by the desk that was stuck to her ass.

“Ooops! Haha, sorrrry!” she laughed, clearly enjoying how out-of-place her huge form was in a classroom of this size. She ended up having to put her big hand down on the teacher’s desk to steady herself, and the force of her hand caused the desk to splinter in two. Everyone gaped — it was unbelievable how big and strong she was now. She had grown two more inches since the start of school, and was now a towering 7’2.

“Heheh, I think you needed to get a new desk anyway,” joked Molly down at her teacher. She was now standing in front of the class, pondering the math problem on the board. “Now,” she said, “Could you tell me what I’m looking at here? I wasn’t paying attention before.”

A murmur of laughter went through the other students, and the teacher blushed even more. Molly had just blatantly flouted his authority, but what was he going to do? At 6’0, he wasn’t small, but the top of his head didn’t even come up to Molly’s shoulders; he was staring straight into the enormous expanse of her breasts, which looked like they were about ready to burst out of her top at any moment. His shoulders drooped, humiliated, as he quietly explained the math problem to her.

“Oh wait!” laughed Molly after he was finished, “So that means that these two fractions cancel each other out…so…one! The answer’s one!”

“Th-that’s…that’s right, Molly,” nodded the teacher.

“Yesssss!” she exclaimed, reaching up and flexing her arms. As she did so, she flexed the rest of her body to, in an effort to show off to the rest of the class. Everyone else watched, mesmerized, as her body expanded with her flexing. The sound of splintering wood suddenly cut through the air, and Molly knew the desk stuck on her ass was breaking. Grinning down at her teacher and winking, she resolved to start what she finished. She took a deep breath and flexed her gigantic butt cheeks and, with a loud crack, the desk broke into five pieces and clattered down onto the floor. She had become so big and strong that she had literally broken the entire desk using only her ass.

James watched all of this happen, his mouth agape along with the rest of the class, and he couldn’t help but get hard, looking down to see how much free space there was between his desk and his body. His girlfriend was so much bigger than him now that it was starting to make him feel emasculated…and yet, somehow, watching her flex her power like that made him feel uncontrollably aroused. Molly noticed the impinge of his hard cock in his pants as she stared at him triumphantly, and she couldn’t resist.

“Ooooo, you like how gigantic and sttttrrong I am, don’t you James?” she cooed down at him, raising her eyebrow up at his erection. “I can tell, haha.”

James stared at her, slightly panicked that she was speaking about his dick in front of the whole class.

“Awww, and I can tell you’re worried that you won’t be able to satisfy me anymore,” continued Molly, standing over his desk and arching her back down towards him, giving him a face-full of her huge, heavy breasts (which were now starting to tear her top). “Don’t worry, little guy…I’ll just think up some OTHER things you can do for me, hahaha!”

She seized his chin in her big hand, jerked his face up to hers, and kissed him deeply, right in front of her classmates, right in front of her powerless teacher, moaning sexily into his mouth. James came right then and there, having no other option. He was simply overwhelmed by her.

After indulging in the kiss for several long seconds, Molly pulled away, straightened up, and strode straight out of the classroom. She had grown tired of the lesson and felt like strolling through the hallways. The teacher, of course, did nothing to stop her, and he watched in awe as Molly effortlessly busted her way through the entire top of the doorway, demolishing the frame and sheet rock like it was nothing, and leaving a dusty white trail in her wake.

A day later, Molly and her mother went grocery shopping. Molly had insisted that they go together, just so she could be sure that her mom was buying enough food. At this point, Molly was 7’5, and weighed 330 pounds. As soon as they walked into the store, people stopped what they were doing and stared, totally transported by the sight of this incredibly huge young woman striding around with her head held high, casting imperious glances every which way, smiling haughtily. Molly felt a rush of power whenever she went out into public now.

“Uhm…how many pounds of turkey do you want me to get?” asked her mother tentatively, a minute later.

“I dunno,” said Molly casually, shrugging. “Whatever you THINK is the right amount, then quadruple it, haha.”

Molly had spotted a wheel of rotisserie chickens spinning, and her stomach growled hungrily. The next moment, her mother was gasping out, shocked, as Molly had reached over the counter, seized the wheels off its hinges, and brought it up to her face. Six chickens were spitted on the wheel Molly was now holding and, opening her mouth wide, she proceeded to eat them all, one by one, off the wheel, while astonished customers and employees watched. Molly ate the chickens whole, bones and all, crunching them effortlessly and swallowing them down her powerful throat. The grocery manager watched helplessly. Molly had blatantly eaten the chickens without paying, but he didn’t feel like confronting her.

Smacking her lips, Molly dropped the wheel to the ground and smiled humorously at all the little people watching. None of them could stop her from doing whatever she wanted; she felt the power coursing through her.

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 3 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 2

A little while later, Molly’s mom, Amy, was driving herself back home — Molly had insisted that she had become too big for the car, and that, in any case, as a huge, muscled, 7’5 amazon, the walk back home was nothing to her anymore. Amy passed her gigantic daughter in the car, waving timidly. Molly waved back with her free hand. In her other hand, she was holding a gigantic wheel of cheese that she had stolen from the grocery store, in addition to another one of the rotisserie chicken wheels. Molly hadn’t even hesitated; she had stolen both directly out of the store, and no one had lifted a finger to oppose her.

“See you back home, mom!” called Molly, her mouth full of the stolen food. Amy tried to smile, but it wouldn’t come. Molly’s massive stature, her bulging muscles, her incredible breasts, and her enormous, meaty ass were all accentuated by the confident, strolling swagger that she now walked with. Amy couldn’t shake the thought from her head that her daughter was a voracious beast on the loose — Molly had grown completely out of control. Something had to be done to stop this growth, this arrogance, this blatant disregard for the law! Amy shuddered to think what life was like for Molly’s teachers at school, and for her classmates, forced to sit and watch their peer dominate every ounce of space around her. And Molly’s boyfriend! With a sickening kind of spark in her mind, Amy suddenly thought of James, and what he must have been going through right now. Did James’s family know everything that was going on?

‘They need to know,’ Amy muttered, pulling out her phone. As she did so, she glanced in her rearview mirror and saw, in the receding distance, that Molly had taken out her phone as well, and appeared to be chatting animatedly away into it. She was probably talking to James right now, and god knows what she was planning with him. Amy felt slightly like she was betraying her daughter as she dialed up Evie, James’s mother, but her rationality quickly overpowered this instinctual response. Her daughter had grown volatile, and maybe even dangerous. James’s parents deserved to know that their son might be in some kind of danger.

“Hello?” came Evie’s voice on the other line. “Amy?”

“Yes! Hi Evie!” replied Amy. “Hey, I’m sorry to just call you out of the blue, but —”

“James told me,” interrupted Evie. “He told me yesterday, and…oh god, Amy…I’m sorry, I was going to call you earlier to talk about it, but…”

“Oh! Oh no…no, no, it’s ok,” said Amy quickly, breathing a sigh of relief. “I just wanted you to know what was going on, and I wasn’t sure if…you know…you knew about it.”

“How’s Molly doing?” asked Evie. The concern in her voice was apparent. Amy had reached a red light, and, much to her surprise, she saw that Molly had actually gained on her. The swaggering, massive, muscular form of her daughter was again coming up in her rearview mirror, and Amy watched with dumbfounded helplessness as Molly took up the entire sidewalk, hip-checking anyone who was foolish enough to get in her way, while she hungrily feasted away on her snacks.

“She’s uhhh…” said Amy uncertainly, “She’s…a little unstable, actually. Like, Evie…I don’t know what to do.”

“How big is she now?” asked Evie in a hushed voice.

“She’s 7’5 now,” breathed Amy, shaking her head, like she still couldn’t believe it.

“Oh my god,” whispered Evie.

“And not only that,” added Amy, as she forced a strained smile through her lips as she looked at her daughter passing her by. “She’s so muscular and strong, Evie…like, she broke our door frame just the other day…and it was like she wasn’t even trying!” Molly turned to smirk at her mother, and then proceeded along, effortlessly shoving a full-grown businessman out of her way, causing him to go flying into the bushes. Amy was astounded — Molly’s hand had completely covered the man’s upper chest!

“Do you think we should…I don’t know…get together and…and talk about this?” asked Evie.

“Yes! Yes I think that’s a great idea!” exclaimed Amy. “We need to put our heads together and try and decide what we’re gonna do about this. All I know is that we’ve got to STOP Molly’s growth in its tracks…and the key is we have to do it without her knowing what’s going on. I’m starting to get afraid of her, Evie, and so whatever we do has to be in secret.”

“Have you tried taking her to a…to a doctor?” asked Evie.

“Oh god no,” chuckled Amy darkly, shaking her head. “Molly agreeing to go to a doctor? Never in a million years. She’s thrilled about her new growth, and any chance that she learned we had planned to put a stop to it, she'd be out the door. Or, actually, she'd be out, and she’d probably break the door AND the door frame on the way out.”

“Jesus,” muttered Evie. “Well ok. Let’s get together to talk about this. Dave’a a little clueless on what to do…how’s Jim reacting to all this?”

“He’s…stunned,” sighed Amy. The two women shared a moment of exasperated silence about their respective husbands. Both men were kind and caring, but when it got right down to it, they were both a little too timid, a little too wishy-washy. Amy and Evie both knew that they were the ones who were going to solve this problem.

“So how about tomorrow morning?” asked Evie. “My place? You come over after the kids go to school?”

“Sounds good,” nodded Amy determinedly. “We’ll figure out a way to stop this growth. I hope you aren’t forced to see her, Evie — like I said, she’s totally out of control.”

“Well let's get it all fixed tomorrow,” said Evie assuredly. “I’m sure, between the two of us, we’ll come up with something.”

While Amy was talking to Evie, Molly had dialed up James, smacking away on her snacks as she continued strolling haughtily down the sidewalk, sideswiping people with her curves, hip-checking them, and otherwise owning all the space in her general vicinity.

“Hey! James!” Molly exclaimed, hearing him pick up.

“H-hey…Molly,” answered James.

“What’s wrong?” she asked immediately, tearing into an entire chicken with her teeth, holding the rotisserie wheel up to her mouth. “You sound like there’s something wrong — need me to beat anyone up for you?”

“I…uh, n-no…no, it’s not that,” said James.

“Well what, then?” asked Molly impatiently, tossing away the rotisserie wheel as she finished up the last of her colossal hunk of cheese. “I was just calling to say you and I should skip school tomorrow and find a fun place outside to fuck. It’s not every day your girlfriend grows into an amazonian muscle queen, so there’s no reason not to celebrate, right!?”

“Hehe…uhm…right,” chuckled James on the other end.

“Well come on then, tell me!” barked Molly. In her fervor, she shimmied her hips to the side, accidentally smacking them into a telephone pole, causing it to snap in two. The power lines fell behind her, cracking with electricity. But Molly didn’t care. As far as she was concerned, she couldn’t be bothered with the concerns of ordinary human life anymore.

“You know what?” came James’s sly voice on the other end of the line, “I’m totally on board, Molly. Let’s skip school tomorrow, and how about I meet you over at your place in the morning? I have something that…uhm…heheh…I think you’ll wanna see.”

“Oh so you’re keeping a secret from me?” exclaimed Molly, pretending to be mad, even though she had a smile on her face. “You know I could just come over to your house right now, bust through the walls, and see what you’re hiding, you know?”

“I…I know you could!” laughed James (even though he was a bit alarmed by the threat…it sounded like something Molly might actually do). “But…But please, babe…just trust me on this one. It’s gonna be worth it, I promise.”

“Mmmmmm….well aaaaall riiiiight,” Molly sighed, feigning exasperation. “It better be good, though.”

“Oh…trust me, Molly,” chuckled James. “It is.”

“Alright, see you at my place tomorrow morning, my little guy,” Molly laughed, and hung up. She had come up to a four-way intersection, with no light and only stop signs to govern the traffic. Being a typical Wednesday afternoon, the road was clogged with traffic, to the point where Molly’s way was blocked by two cars who were stuck in the long line of cars waiting to get through the intersection.

But, of course, Molly was in no mood to have something so trivial block her way. She strode confidently up to the first of the two cars, and she took a moment to enjoy the terrified, amazed expression of the middle-aged man in the driver’s seat. He was stuck — he couldn’t reverse or go forward, and so was completely at Molly’s mercy. Smirking at him through the windshield, she crouched down low, causing dozens of other drivers to ogle at her gigantic ass as it stuck out lasciviously into the air. But it was what Molly did next that truly struck everyone dumb. Clenching her teeth, but then realizing that she didn’t really even need to try that hard, Molly lifted the entire front of the car up off its wheels, holding it up in midair as she pivoted it to the side, dropping it down roughly after she had made a space for herself. The man in the car was so scared and amazed that he didn’t even think to call the police.

“Huh…that guy had a cute little face,” laughed Molly to himself. “Kind of a wimpy little “dad-type,” kinda like my dad, haha!” She turned to face the driver of the other car in her way, but this person, a younger man in his twenties, was shaking his head back and forth rapidly, pointing to his phone, like he was about to call the cops.

“Oh…oh you’re calling the police right now?” Molly asked, challenging him through his windshield. The young man nodded and made a rude gesture in her direction, giving her the middle finger. Molly just laughed and shook her head, staring down at the man’s shiny sports car. It looked brand new.

“Hmmmm, so you don’t want me messing with your car, do you?” she asked. He shook his head.

“Ooooo, yeahhh,” teased Molly. “This car looks soooooo new. Mmmmm, you just bought it, didn’t you?”

The man nodded. Already, Molly could see in his face that he was beginning to regret his initial hostile attitude.

“Like…so…you don’t like it when I do…THIS?” Molly asked, giving the man an excited, wide-eyed smile. She had bent down and had easily lifted the front of the man’s car up…with ONE HAND. It was the equivalent of deadlifting about 1,000 pounds…with a single hand. Molly laughed heartily as she watched the young man panicking and flailing in his car, helplessly beating his hands against his own window, begging with her, pleading with her to stop.

“Or…or what about…THIS!” thundered Molly. With a sudden, wrenching jerk of her huge hand, she flipped the sports car completely over on its side. A whoop of car horns and yells accompanied her feat of wondrous strength, but everyone was too afraid to get out of their cars to do anything to help the man in his sports car. Molly just kept laughing and, just to torment the man further, she pushed the nose of the car around and around, causing it to spin on its side like a top.

“You messed with the wrong amazon today, didn’t you?” she chided down at the man. “Let’s just leave you with a little parting gift, why don’t we?”

She pushed her foot into the underside of the car, which caused it to flip completely up on its head. Molly looked around at the aghast expressions of everyone watching, and they only made her laugh harder.

The next morning was full of deception — Molly, now grown to a towering 7’10, had told her mom that she was “about to leave for school.” Amy was on her way out the door too, telling her daughter that she was “going to the store.” In another part of the neighborhood, James was similarly lying to his mother about going to school, and Evie was misleading her son as well, telling him that she was going out for the day across town, and would be back later that evening. So Molly waited for James at her home (lounging out on the sofa, with her feet hanging off, enjoying her hugeness), Amy drove over to Evie’s, James covertly took his mom's van to Molly’s house, and Evie waited anxiously for Amy to get to her house.

“Well THERE you are!” smiled Molly from her lounging place on the sofa as James came into the house. “I was beginning to think you weren’t coming.”

“Oh come on now,” said James, “You know I wouldn’t do you like that, Molly!”

“Well…how WILL you do me, little man?” she chuckled, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as her eyebrows went up and down suggestively.

James took the opportunity to suddenly drop his pants — Molly’s mouth dropped right along with them.

“With THIS,” James replied emphatically. He was trying to act all cool, calm, and collected, but the sexual energy of the scene was already beginning to get to him, and his face was starting to blush. Between his legs was the biggest dick Molly had ever seen…and it was only just starting to get hard. James had never really been small, but…something new had happened.

“Oh my god,” she breathed, her eyes going wide. “James…it grew…it got bigger…it got soooo much bigger!”

“I know, babe,” he smiled, nodding as the blood hammered in his ears. “I think it’s because of you.”

“Well obviously,” Molly replied, still staring at it. She had gotten up from the sofa and crawled towards him like a cat, cradling the cock in her huge hand. It was a testament to the size of James’s cock that it looked massive, even when Molly was petting it.

“So where are we gonna go?” he asked. “To do the d—”

“Shhhh…stop talking,” Molly whispered, extending a long forefinger across his lips. Even kneeling down like this, she was still a little taller than him. She kept speaking in a whisper, like she was barely able to contain herself. “Here’s what we’re gonna do. I’ve changed my mind — we’re gonna fuck at your place. I’d do you right here, but I know we’re gonna make a mess and I’d rather it be at your place. So you’re gonna get in that car, push all the seats back, and drive me there.”

“O-ok!” squeaked James. “Th-that’s good because mom’s going away for the day and — ”

“Shhhh, I don't care,” Molly interrupted, shaking her head. “Just get us there, little guy. Oh my GOD I wanna see how big this cock gets. Think I can swallow the whole thing when you’re completely hard!? How big is it now, fully erect??”

“E-Eighteen…inches,” breathed James.

“You better hurry up,” whispered Molly in his ear. “I’m about to bust up this house.”

What choice did he have? And even if James had had a choice, he would have chosen to do whatever she wanted. Molly had completely overtaken him, as his rising cock showed minutes later as he drove them both back to his house. Molly had his cock in her hand the whole time, stroking it, tonguing his earlobe over and over again, as she whispered dirty things in his ear.

“You know what I’m gonna do when I get there, right?” she cooed in his ear. “I’m gonna bust in through your front door, because I’m 7’10 now, James…SEVEN foot TEN…and I weigh over THREE hundred and FIFTY pounds…think about THAT, James…think about how HUGE I am…how STRONG…god, look at my muscles right now! Hahaha, you’re driving your mom’s van, and it’s STILL hardly enough to even contain me! If you tried to fit me in a normal car, and I flexed, I’d crack all through the windows! But your HOUSE is barely gonna be enough to contain me, James, and after I break through the front door, I’m gonna throw you on that biiiig red sofa in your living room, and I’m gonna swallow that cock WHOLE. You hear me, little Jemesie? The WHOLE FREAKING THING…all EIGHTEEN INCHES…Mmmmm, and I’m gonna feel that hot, warm, sweet cum shooting down my throat, because I KNOW you’re not gonna be able to take THAT, hahaha…but I won’t be done with you by ANY means. Ohhhh no, we’ll just be getting started! I’m gonna string you out of that sofa and I’m gonna feel that huge, slithering python DEEP in my pussy. My hungry snatch is just gonna GOBBLE that cock up, and I’m gonna fuck you so hard that we split that sofa IN TWO. And then we’re gonna move to the love-seat. And then to the dining room table. And then to your bed. I’m gonna FUCK you and FUCK you and FUUUUUCK you, harder and harder, until I break EVERY PIECE of furniture in your house, until you pass out from cumming your fucking BRAINS out.”

“Ohhhh godddddd!” moaned James, feeling the hot, ravenous slither of Molly’s tongue probing deep in his ear. His entire body was red-hot, and it felt like his body was a tightly-wound coil, about to explode. His cock was at full-mast now in Molly’ hands, and purpling with arousal. It was all he could do to keep the car on the road.

“And then,” chuckled Molly, flicking her tongue rapidly at his ear, “I’m gonna eat up ALL the food in your house…and then we’re gonna order takeout, and then we’re gonna REPEAT, over and over, until I’m satisfied…which may actually never come, haha. So buck up, bronco…mmmmmm, GOD I can’t wait!”

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 3

Just a few minutes later, James was hurriedly trying to make sure he was opening the front door to his house in time to accommodate his titanic girlfriend, but Molly didn’t seem to care one way or the other. Her huge, muscled, 7’10 form casually busted through the top of the doorframe, and she put her giant hand on the door as she walked in, cracking the top of it all the way through with the sheer strength of her fingers.

“M-Molly!!!” cried Evie and Amy together. They had been sitting in Evie’s dining room, about to discuss the strange quandary their children were in, when Molly had come bursting into the house. But a second later, the two mothers became even more horrified as they saw that the hulking titaness was pulling James along behind her…by his 18-inch cock!!

“J-James!!” cried Evie, immediately reddening and standing up in shock, as Amy did the same, “James, w-what…what are y-you doing here?!”

“Y-yeah, Molly, I…I thought you two would be at scho—”

“I’d love to talk, mom,” interrupted Molly imperiously, jerking James toward her by pulling on his monstrous length, “But James and I have got BUSINESS to attend to…haven’t we, little boy?”

Molly hadn’t intended on this, but the combination of her yanking James towards her by his dick, mixed in with her confident dirty-talk, proved too much for him to bear. She had spent the whole time in the car licking him and stroking him and whispering naughty things in his ear, edging him almost to the point of insanity. His 18 inches simply could not hold on any longer, and his entire length seized up, its head purple with arousal, and then proceeded to spew a white torrent of cum out into the dining room, completely covering Evie and Amy with his sticky splooge.

“AAAAAUUGHHH WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!?!” screamed the two mothers, reeling back as they coughed and spat and rubbed the cum out of their eyes.

“H-holy…shittttt,” breathed James. “Mom…g-guys, I’m so s-sorr —”

“Hey, like I said, no time for chitchat!” growled Molly. “You’re not gonna get away with that one, little Jamesie. What did I tell you!? You cum WHEN I say, and NO other time! Clearly you need some training. Come on, little guy, let’s go to your bedroom.”

“B-but…but Molly!” cried James weakly, “I…I j-just came loads!”

“And that was just a warm-up, Mr. Premature,” declared Molly emphatically. “You’re not gonna be able to STAND or SEE by the time I’m done with you!”

Evie and Amy found themselves alone moments later, staring at each other open-mouthed, completely covered in cum. As Amy was 5’2, she was looking slightly up at the 5’7 Evie, and her B-cup breasts were heaving up and down in shock. Evie’s C-cups were doing essentially the same thing, underlining how aghast and disgusted each of them were.

“Do you…have any towels, Evie?” asked Amy presently. “Because…my skin’s starting to feel a little weird…”

Amy’s sensation that her skin was starting to feel “a little weird” proved to be just the beginning. For the rest of Thursday (exempting of course the ridiculous spectacle of what her daughter had become), Amy began to feel stranger and stranger in her body. Evie felt much the same. Both women couldn’t place the feeling, but by the end of the day, the truth had become obvious: they were both growing. By the time they went to bed, Amy had sprouted D-cup breasts, and Evie had progressed to a D-cup as well, while developing distinct muscles in her arms, legs, ass, and abdomen. Even Evie’s pectorals felt like they were getting bigger!

“A-And…and are YOU getting bigger muscles too!?” asked Evie over the phone to Amy later that night.

“Muscles!?” asked Amy, “I wouldn’t say “muscles,” per se. I-I mean…I’m getting bigger and stronger, no doubt, but…Evie! Oh my GOD! My breasts! And, like…my hips and ass! They’re getting so big that I literally can’t fit into any of my pants anymore! For me it’s not muscles; it’s just…curves!”

“Jesus,” muttered Evie on the phone, “Do you…do you think we should call a doctor? We should totally call a doctor, shouldn’t we?”

“Yeah, but…I don’t know,” Amy answered. “What’s a doctor gonna do for us? Maybe we can just sleep it off.”

But they didn’t sleep it off. On Friday, Amy woke up to being a solid 6 feet tall, 10 whole inches taller than she had been before! Evie had also grown up to 6 feet tall, but since she had been 5’7, her rate of height increase was not as dramatic as Amy’s. Even still, her growth absolutely terrified her husband, Dave, who spent the day home from work, anxiously pacing back and forth in front of his muscled wife.

“Evie wh-what…what are we gonna do!?” he asked in a high-pitched voice. “James is…is dealing with his predicament a-and…and now this!? Y-you’re already two inches taller than me a-and…and you look like…like an olympic w-weightlifter or…or something!”

“Will you just pipe down for a minute?” Evie asked roughly. “I’m trying to think.” Dave had never really been good in crisis situations, and his anxiety definitely wasn’t doing Evie any favors right now.

Amy was struggling through a similar situation with her husband Jim. Between Molly reaching 8 feet tall and Amy growing into a 6-foot voluptuous, curved specimen, the poor man had absolutely no idea what to do. It took a firm word of censure from his wife to finally shut his anxiety up, and he spent the rest of the day in his bedroom, essentially hiding from his wife and daughter.

Molly had turned her school into a sexual playground for her to ravish James in front of all her classmates and teachers. No one dared to do anything to stop her, since she was a full 8 feet tall now, muscled like a daughter of Zeus, and overwhelmingly dominant. Her sexual appetite was so voracious that she started grabbing other teachers and students to sate her lust — it didn’t matter that James’s 18 inches was the perfect size for her. He could only spew so many times before he needed a break, and right now, Molly was not in the mood to be taking breaks. After she had had her way with everyone, every classroom in the school more or less lay in ruins by the end of Friday. The huge lab table in biology had been split right down the middle, since Molly had used it to fuck James’s brains out in front of the whole class. Every desk in English class was either destroyed or damaged, since Molly had spent the whole class lining people up in front of her spread legs to pleasure her, and in her violent paroxysms of lust she had kicked all of the desks, destroying them and breaking the windows in the process. The math classroom was dripping in James’s cum and Molly’s juices. Every single doorway was obliterated, to the point where the structural integrity of the entire building was compromised. The rest of the school looked much the same, and the entire teacher-student body went home traumatized that night.

“Uhhh…A-Amy?” asked Evie in a whisper over the phone later that night. “Is…is your…clit…getting bigger?!”

“My clit?? What??” cried Amy. “No! I mean…uh…it’s getting bigger like the rest of me…more sensitive…but not, like, disproportionally. Why??”

“Uh…n-no reason!” muttered Evie, and immediately hung up. Amy shook her head and laid down, trying to sleep, even though her 8-foot-plus daughter was downstairs, stuffing her face with all the food in the fridge and the pantry, as she took periodic breaks to slam her fat pussy into James’s prone, erect cock. Molly was in total control now, and if she wanted her boyfriend over for an all-night fuckfest, there was nothing Amy or Jim could do about it. Amy finally managed to fall asleep, totally exhausted, at 3am, with the loud, guttural sound of Molly deepthroating James’s whole 18 inches downstairs as a backdrop to her sleep.

When Evie woke up the next morning, the first thing she realized was that her “clit growth” had actually been a portend to something much more dramatic: she had sprouted a huge, thick, long cock! Evie couldn’t bear to look at it at first, and her husband kept trying to insist that now was the time to go to the doctor. At this point, Evie had grown up to 6’3, and was even more sculpted and ripped than she had been before. She couldn’t help but look at her husband as a pathetic, sad man who had no idea what he was talking about. Yes, she hated her new cock, but, as she studied it in the mirror, it started to grow, and grow…and GROW. It seemed to have a mind of its own. And right then and there, Evie knew that she needed to go over to Amy’s house to see her…to see how she had grown. Somehow, Evie knew that she would get what she needed there. At this point, even though she hated it, she couldn’t deny that she was following her cock. Its desire was simply too intense to deny.

Amy woke up 6’5, with H-cup tits that had totally ripped out of her pajamas. Her hips and ass were almost impossibly curvy and voluptuous, and even though Jim kept trying to call the doctor, Amy kept seizing the phone and hanging it up. It wasn’t like he could stop her now, anyway. Molly seemed to have taken James to the park earlier in the day, no doubt to terrorize the rest of the city with her insatiable sexual appetite, so right now, Amy was in charge of the house.

Her pussy started lubricating when she saw Evie’s car pull up into her driveway. Her friend got out of the car, her weak, comparatively-tiny husband trailing along behind her, and Amy gasped. Evie had an enormous, erect cock, even bigger than her son’s, that was poking its raging girth lewdly out from underneath an undersized dress she was wearing. There was no way on earth Evie could possibly disguise that thing. Moments later, the two huge women were staring at each other, their faces flushed red with lust.

“E-Evie…” breathed Amy, “Holy SHIT!! Y-you’re…you look like Athena! Oh my GOD look at your muscles!! And…and y-your…your COCK…”

“Y-yeah, my…my cock,” panted Evie, blinking rapidly. She could barely keep control of herself now. “A-Amy…you look…like s-some kind of goddess!! Like…holy child-bearing hips!! And…and those BREASTS…My GOD.”

Evie simply couldn’t help it. Her cock had already been semi-erect before, but now that she was looking at Amy, she lost control completely. Her girthy cock tore straight through the dress she was wearing, coming straight out the front, aimed directly at Amy.

“Oh EVIE!!” cried Amy, and a second later the two women were upon each other, first making out passionately, and then getting straight down to business. Amy got down on her knees and opened her mouth wide, and Evie proceeded to shove her 22-inch length down her throat. She got about two-thirds of the way before Amy gagged, and Evie pulled out.

“No, no wait!!” breathed Amy, bouncing her breasts up and down with her hands. “I can do it!! I can take the whole thing!! Just…SHOVE it down there, Evie!!”

“With pleasure!” growled Evie, and a few moments later, Amy had succeeded in throating Evie’s entire 22 inches. Amy’s throat and neck bulged, and she crossed her eyes involuntarily in pleasure, feeling Evie’s horse cock enter her stomach. That was all Evie needed to buck and howl and shoot her first load straight down into Amy’s belly. Amy took it all, swallowing her big throat over and over.

“Now TAKE me!!” cried Amy, pulling her head off Evie’s dick with a loud, syrupy slurp, as she turned around and shook her 65-inch ass in Evie’s face. “Fuck me SILLY!!”

Evie didn’t need to be told twice. A minute later, Dave and Jim were standing there helplessly, their eyes as big as saucers, as their respective wives completely annihilated the living room with the ferocious intensity of their sex. Evie thrust her cock deep into Amy’s pussy, and Amy screamed out in pleasure, kicking her legs out in the air as she broke three lamps at once. Evie thrust down on her harder, harder, and harder, muscles bulging and contracting, until their combined bulk split the sofa down the middle with a loud, reverberating crack.

“FUCK!!” bellowed Evie, pulling out of Amy and grabbing a chair in her big hands. “I just…I can’t CONTROL myself, Amy!! I don’t WANT this!! I mean…oh GOD, you look sooooo HOT just lying there…but I don’t want…I don’t…I…oh FUCK!!”

She threw the chair clear across the room in frustration, so hard that it shattered into a dozen pieces when it hit the wall, leaving nothing but matchsticks and a gaping hole in the wall.

“Oh to HELL with all that, Evie!!” panted Amy. “Come over here and let me wrap these H-cup tits around that meat stick!!”

Evie couldn’t deny Amy’s insistence, and moments later the two of them were fucking each other again, with Amy bouncing her colossal tits up and down, up and down, going faster and faster, until they were a blur. Evie shut her eyes, listening to the squelching lewdness of Amy’s lightning-fast tits on her cock, and she felt her balls seize up again, rocketing yet another missile of spunk out of her giant mushroom head. Her cum smacked into the chandelier on the ceiling, sending it swinging haywire until it finally came crashing down to the floor. Neither woman could have cared less.

“Mmmmm, those BALLS!” growled Amy lustfully, getting down on her knees to cup Evie’s gigantic testicles in her hands. “Are you seeing these RIDICULOUS SPERM TANKS you’ve got, Evie!?!? Oh my god, it just makes me want to —”

*BLAHBLAHBLAHBALHBLAHLABALHALH*

Amy started motorboating Evie’s gigantic balls, and now it was Evie’s turn to go cross-eyed. She looked up at the ceiling and gave a massive shriek of pleasure, shaking the walls and the very foundation of the house, as she came straight into Amy’s face. Amy opened her mouth as wide as she could to accept the load.

*AAGULP* *GLUM* *GALUM*

Amy swallowed down everything she could catch into her belly, which was already starting to swell from the amount of cum she had swallowed. For the rest of the day, neither of them let up, and their husbands were forced to watch them lose their minds on each other, cumming more times than they believed possible. By the end of Saturday, Evie was 6’10, and as sculpted and muscled as any Mr. Olympia had ever been. Amy had shot all the way up to an incredible 7’4, with N-cup tits, a 82-inch ass, and hips as curvy and voluptuous to match. The entire house was cleared out of any furniture, which had all been reduced to rubble. There were holes in the walls everywhere, and the floor was beginning to cave in in some places.

“You know something?” whispered Amy to Evie, lying beneath her after their most recent dual-orgasm.

“Hmm?” panted Evie. Amy looked up at her slyly, through her lustful exhaustion.

“I don’t think we’re done growing yet.”

******************************

The day before, Molly and James had ended up deciding to go to school. Or, more specifically, Molly had decided that she wanted to stride through the hallways, intimidating everyone, and showing off her huge muscles and statuesque, amazonian height. James, of course, had been in no position to refuse his girlfriend anything. At this point, Molly had ballooned up to an astounding 8’2, and weighed 425 pounds. Her measurements were absolutely off the charts — after fucking the life out of him on Evie’s dining room table (and breaking in in two, of course, the process), Molly had made James measure her huge, hulking body, and he had been absolutely astounded by the results. Her measurements were the main reason why Molly had wanted to go back to school.

“Just imagine me in Mr. Morris’s class, James,” she had purred to him, stroking his still-hard, monstrous 18-inch cock as he drove them both to school. Of course, Molly couldn’t fit in any normal car seat now, so she had made James take out all the back seats to give her room to squeeze her enormous body into the car.

“That little English teacher is what….5’3?” she cooed into James’s ear.

“I…I th-think so, yeah,” panted James, doing everything he could to concentrate on the road.

“Well I can’t wait to see his expression when I come crashing into class,” chuckled Molly. “And when he hears just how big I’ve gotten.”

About twenty minutes later, Mr. Morris was just getting into his lesson on Macbeth when James suddenly opened the door and walked into his classroom, sporting an obvious bulge in his pants.

“J-James!” exclaimed Mr. Morris, not knowing how to proceed, “It’s…nice of you to join us.”

James didn’t even have time to answer, because, with a mighty crash, Molly busted into the classroom through the top of the doorframe, completely caving it in, as the dust of the demolished structure billowed out into the classroom.

“Hello Mr. Morris!” laughed Molly loudly, dusting herself off as she stomped past her desk towards the back of the classroom. As she did so, she reached down and snatched her entire desk off the floor with one hand, as easily as if she had been grabbing a paper plane.

“Sorry James and I are late,” she continued, “But I was fucking his brains out on his mother’s dining room table, and…you know, I just didn’t feel like stopping…until the table broke, of course, hahaha!”

“M-Molly…I…if you could please t-take a — ” began Mr. Morris, terribly intimidated, but Molly abruptly cut him off.

“Take a what, Mr. Morris?” she boomed, holding up her desk with one hand. “Take a SEAT? Haha, well as you can see, I just did! And THIS is all my seat is good for!” Without any further ado, Molly began squeezing the desk in her hand, crushing it effortlessly just moments later in a loud, crumbling mass of innumerable broken pieces, which she dropped onto the floor at her feet. The teacher and the rest of the students watched in stunned silence as Molly then leaned her massive, muscular against the back table, as she casually raised up her arms in a double bicep pose.

“God you all look sooooo tiny down there!” laughed Molly loudly, shaking the very walls with her clamorous mirth. “But especially YOU, Mr. Morris! You’re 5’3, and I’m 8’2 now…That’s almost THREE WHOLE FEET taller than you! Come on up to me…so we can compare in front of everyone.”

Mr. Morris had no option but to obey, and he meekly shuffled his feet forward, eventually standing right next to the colossal titaness, staring straight into the bottom of her huge, muscular stomach.

“Wanna know how HUGE I’ve gotten!?” Molly barked, peering over the edge of her boobs so that she could actually see him, as she flexed her biceps even harder. “See these two babies here? They’re 42 inches…each!! Can you believe that!? My biceps are waaaay thicker than your waist, Mr. Morris! Look!”

She bent down, flexing her massive bicep next to Mr. Morris’s waist, for all the rest of the class to see. None of the other students could do anything except gape silently. They were all afraid to make a move, even though many of them were afraid of her and wanted to escape the classroom.

“And how about my bigggggggg hands?” laughed Molly, still bending far, far down. She proceeded to splay her huge fingers out and palm Mr. Morris’s face. Her hand was so big, and her fingers were so long, that his entire face was completely obscured.

“Mmmmm, hahaha yeeeeeah,” laughed Molly, shaking his head back and forth in her massive hand, “My palm alone is over 5 inches wide, Mr. Morris! The same with my middle finger, hahaha! My whole hand is an entire foot long….haha, isn’t that funny!? My HAND is a FOOT long! Think about that! Isn’t there some kind of literary term for that?”

“I-Irony?” suggested James, who was so aroused watching all this that he had unconsciously started to stroke his enormous erection through his pants.

“THERE we go!” laughed Molly, nodding at him. “Give my boyfriend an “A” today, Mr. Morris! Haha, but I’m just getting started — see these HUGE boobs here!?” She knelt down behind him (with her head still towering high over his) and engulfed his much-smaller head in between her mammoth breasts. “My bust is 5’4….can you even think about THAT, Mr. Morris!? My boobs are longer around than you are tall! Allow me to give a demonstration!”

Eliciting a yelp from the hapless English teacher, Molly grabbed him by both ankles in one hand, and by his neck in another, with her fingers going all the way around in both instances…and then, as easily as if she were lifting a child, Molly raised the teacher up off the ground horizontally, and proceeded to wrap his body around her bust until he was stretched out completely.

“Ooooops, haha, see!?” she laughed, showing the whole class. “Notttttt quite all the way around! Just one more inch to go! God, can you believe that!?”

The rest of the class sat by in a combination of utter disbelief undisguised awe. It was totally surreal, watching Molly hijack the class and dominate Mr. Morris. Some of them, like James, were aroused by watching Molly’s huge, towering, muscular body, and some of them were merely petrified. But nobody dared to do or say anything. This was Molly’s show, and everyone knew it.

“Or how about you get a LOAD of another part of me, Mr Morris?” laughed Molly, now completely drunk with power as she let down the English teacher and loomed tall over him, dwarfing him in every conceivable way.

“A-an…another part of you!?” squeaked Mr. Morris. He was now visibly shaking like a leaf.

“Of COURSE!” boomed Molly, turning around and pointing her huge, muscular, bulky ass directly into his face. “It’s not every day you get to worship an ass like this! Come on, Mr. Morris, give it a kiss!”

The English teacher hesitated for a moment — even though he was terrified, Molly’s command had been so unexpected and blunt that he did not immediately obey. It was a bad mistake for him to make, because Molly was not in the mood to be disobeyed.

“I said KISS it, Mr. Morris!” snarled Molly, and without warning, she fell backward towards him. Yelling, Mr. Morris stumbled backward and managed to avoid the titanic ass coming at him. Molly ended up sitting down on a collection of empty desks, instantly crushing them all into a pile of twisted wood and metal. Within seconds, she was back on her feet, backing up again toward Mr. Morris, who in turn kept backing away from her.

“Awww, what’s the matter, Mr. Morris!?” teased Molly, literally chasing him around the room with her huge, hulking ass. “You’re afraid of my biggggggg ol’ butt? Haha come on! It’s only 72 inches…haha, and it probably only weighs about twice as much as you do…haha come onnnnn, what’s there to be afraid of?”

Molly continued pursuing her teacher around the room — it would have been a funny sight, with her chasing him while walking backwards, and him trying desperately to get away…but it wasn’t funny to the rest of the students, because they too were running for their lives. Molly kept sitting down, trying to trap Mr. Morris under her massive ass, and each time, she ended up crushing a few desks in the process. The classroom was full of yelps and screams as the students were forced to jump out of their desks and run away from Molly’s incoming ass cheeks.

“HAHAHA!!” bellowed Molly loudly, as the room filled with the dust of the crushed classroom furniture. “What’s the matter everyone!? Can’t take a little ass from your classmate!? Come on, I thought guys LIKED big asses!”

Finally, Mr. Morris tripped over himself, and Molly’s ass came crashing down on him, pinning him to the floor. He was lucky that Molly had barely managed to keep her full weight from coming down on him, because he certainly would have been crushed.

“KISS IT, Mr. Morris!” boomed Molly, and of course he now obliged, kissing her ass over and over again, in front of his terrified students.

“Hahaaha, check it out!” she chuckled at the rest of the class. “That’s what you can do when you have 19-inch feet!”

As James continued stroking his huge cock, the rest of the class stood in sheer terror, watching Molly have her way with the people she had trapped under her ass. And it looked like her fun was only just beginning. Less than half an hour later, Molly had already destroyed what was left of the school, and she had moved to the parking lot, laughing her booming laugh as she hovered her foot over a car. With a sudden crunch, she brought her gigantic foot down hard on the car, crushing it easily with the incredible force from her foot. She grinned down at the terrified huddle of students and teachers, and then out to the rest of the parking lot. There were a lot of cars left…to step on.

Meanwhile, throughout Friday, Amy and Evie had each been dealing with their growth spurts in their own unique ways. Amy loved her new curves, and she spent a lot of time admiring herself in the mirror, turning around, gaping at how massive her ass had gotten. Her breasts too…and her thick hips and thighs…Amy just couldn’t get enough of herself. She was starting to look like some sort of fertility goddess, and, by the constant tingling in her body, she had a strong hunch that her growth was not going to stop here.

Evie was having a bit more of a difficult time with her transformation. Whereas Amy felt liberated, empowered, and downright sexy, Evie had been struggling with almost-uncontrollable aggressive feelings, which were expressed in surges of pure, angry lust. She hated how big her cock was getting, but she felt an animalistic urge to stimulate it, to jack it off, to see it grow huge and throbbing in her shaking hands. All throughout the day on Friday, she gritted her teeth as she jacked herself off over and over, cumming bucket-loads of thick white sploodge, in her quest to find some kind of relief. But the relief never came, and as Evie finally managed to go to bed on Friday night (next to her meek, terrified husband), all she could think about were Amy’s knockout curves. Evie ground her teeth together, shutting her eyes and jacking off one more time to the thought of her thick cock squeezed in between Amy’s huge, milking tits…and she grunted out like an animal in the darkness, cumming so hard that she sprayed the ceiling.

“Um…h-honey…?” came Dave’s voice in the darkness, “D-did you j-just…?”

“Shut up,” growled Evie, turning over in bed, away from him, “I’m trying to get some sleep.”

The next morning, Evie had reached 6’3 and Amy had shot all the way up to 6’5. Evie’s husband spent most of the morning cowering in the corner, trying to call a doctor, while Evie paced around the house, gritting her teeth as she gripped her horse cock, trying and failing to resist jacking herself furiously until she came. She hated how big her cock was, and how she was growing into a monstrous, muscular amazon, but it just felt far too good to jerk herself off. By noon the house was dotted around all over with puddles of her thick cum.

“E-Evie,” stuttered Dave, “M-maybe it’s a good idea t-to —”

“I TOLD you!” she snapped, shoving him back down away from the phone, her muscles rippling, as she felt another surge of growth go through her, making her 6’4. “I’m NOT going to the doctor! If I’m going ANYWHERE it’s to see AMY. And you know what? If I go, YOU’RE coming with me.”

“Wh-why!?” stammered Dave.

Evie started smirking, despite the fact that she was irritated and in a bad mood.

“Because,” she declared, “I want you and Jim to watch me fuck her.”

In the same way, Amy had woken up, 6’5, and had been steadily growing throughout the day. And like Evie, she had been preventing her husband from calling the doctor. Amy passed the time admiring her incredible curves in the mirror, and kept insisting that her husband measure her after she felt each new surge of growth.

“Y-your tits are I-cups now,” he stuttered around noon.

“Ha!” Amy laughed, throwing her 62-inch ass around in a sexy twerk. “I gained a cup size in 4 hours. Amazing! God, I wonder how big Evie’s cock is now…”

By 3pm, Amy found herself laughing as she literally hit the top of the doorframe she was standing in. She had grown another two whole inches, and she was now towering over her husband at 6’7. Her hips had become so thick and wide that she knew that she wouldn’t be able to actually fit through the door for much longer.

“Hahaha, wowwww!” she giggled, rising up above the doorframe when she stood on her tiptoes, “I’m taller than the door frame when I stand like this! Hahaha, incredible…”

When Evie came over, dragging Dave in tow…well, the rest was history. Dave and Jim watched in transfixed horror as their wives ravaged each other in front of them, in an orgy of hulking tits, lubricated asses, straining muscles, quivering curves, and all the thick cum they could possibly imagine. By dinnertime, Amy had reached a towering 6’8, and Evie had shot up to 6’5 — Evie’s shoulders were so wide and muscular that she almost couldn’t fit through the door frame. Her entire body was unbelievably strong and heavily muscled — she looked like a veritable she-Hulk, and as Amy could attest, she fucked like one too. Her cock had grown to an absurd 24 inches…two whole feet, all of which Amy had managed to deepthroat. Amy was no slouch herself; by dinnertime, her tits were L-cups, and her ass had ballooned up to 76 inches. At 6’8, she was an utter sex goddess, with hips so wide that she had already broken three door frames in her house, trying to wedge herself through them. She was too tall for them too, and had accidentally busted out the top of her bedroom door frame after the most recent sexathon with Evie.

“Alright, alright!” panted Evie, waving her hand at the cum-covered Amy, who was flopping her huge tits down at her, eager for more. “Let’s pause. We’ve gotta eat to refuel.”

“Well, my giant bratty daughter ate all the food in the house,” chuckled Amy, shaking her head.

Evie raised an eyebrow — the two of them seemed to have the same idea.

“Guess we’ll just have to go out to the grocery store,” laughed Amy. “Together.”


End Notes:

The full, complete story is posted on my Patreon.  It gets even crazier, lol.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 4

The sun was beginning to set, casting its dying golden rays across the purpling twilight sky. Stopped at the red light in front of the grocery store, people in their cars would have normally been admiring the majestic views of the sunset. But tonight was different. None of these people were looking at the sky; instead, their eyes were turned towards something much more unusual…and startling. Two gigantic amazons were walking down the sidewalk, one in front of the other, since it was impossible for both of them to go side by side. The sidewalk simply wasn’t wide enough to accommodate the combined width of these incredible women. No one was able to avoid gawking…and when the light turned green, no one moved. They simply watched, utterly spellbound, and with a significant amount of fear and confusion as well.

One of the amazons, the one leading, was a staggering 6’8, with a ridiculous 76-inch ass that jiggled and bounced crazily up and down and back and forth with each step. Her L-cup tits were simply unreal, the biggest, bounciest, juiciest tits that anyone had ever seen. This was Amy, of course, and she looked like she was about to explode out of her clothes. The curve and swerve of her curves was unprecedented, and made everyone watching her think of nothing but sex, sex, and more sex. Amy had ballooned into a sex goddess, and everyone, including her, knew it.

The other amazon, following closely behind Amy in tow, in many ways looked even more striking and fierce. At 6’5, Evie was a few inches shorter than Amy, but what she lacked in height she made up for in muscle. Evie’s arms and legs were gargantuan monuments to strength and power, bulging with every slight movement she made, her thick veins pressed up against her skin. She looked like the largest, hugest, most powerful bodybuilder that anyone had ever seen, and as she moved, she cast challenging glances about, making people cower in their cars and lock their doors. Like Amy, Evie looked like her mammoth body was about to burst out of her clothes, but because of her colossal muscles, rather than the sheer size and weight of her curves, like Amy. Most conspicuously of all, though, was the fact that Evie had, right around the crotch and upper-leg area of her dress, an enormous protruding bulge, something so obvious that everyone couldn’t help but stare directly at it. There could be no doubt what was under Evie’s dress, even though the onlookers were almost too horrified to believe it. But the truth was clear: Evie’s 24-inch cock couldn’t stay hidden for long, and the bottoms of her heavy, full balls were beginning to show, peeking out from behind her increasingly tight dress. It wouldn’t be long now, before Evie’s cock grew some more, and exploded out of her clothes.

“Damn it Amy!” grunted Evie, panting as she wiped the lustful sweat from her forehead, “How am I supposed to control myself out in public with you strutting like that in front of me!?”

“Strutting like what?” teased Amy, doing a halfway turn around and shaking her thick hips in Evie’s direction. “You know I can’t keep track of all these curves!”

“Well I can’t…hold it in…much longer,” panted Evie desperately, paying no heed to the host of stunned and fearful onlookers as she grabbed her thick cock through her dress and squeezed it, trying to stem the tide of her thick cum. The two of them walked into the grocery store, with Amy having to duck a little so that her head didn’t hit the top of the automatic doors.

“Psssh, how many times have you cum already today?” teased Amy, turning around and facing Evie with her hands on her thick hips. She was speaking loudly, way too loudly for the lewd content of what she was saying. But Amy simply didn’t care. As she and Evie grew bigger and bigger, their concern for social niceties had all but evaporated. Still, though, in Evie’s mind, allowing herself to let loose an uncontrolled spray of cum in the middle of a grocery store was pushing it a bit too far, even for her.

“I…I lost count early this afternoon,” answered Evie. Just looking at Amy, and how her curves just oozed sex appeal, was making her close to blowing her load. As it was, she managed to stem the tide of her orgasm, but at a price: As soon as she took her hands away from her throbbing cock, Evie began to leak copious amounts of precum from her huge bulbous cockhead. Very quickly, the precum bled through her dress and started dripping down her thick, muscled thighs, quickly puddling on the floor. The group of astonished shoppers grew even more fearful, and many of them quickly made for the exits, glancing back as they quickly fled. But Amy just laughed out, sidled up to Evie, and ran a long, manicured finger through the rivulets of precum flowing down Evie’s leg. Amy turned her finger over and over through the cum, wetting it completely, before lifting it up to her face and sticking it all the way in her mouth, all the while eyeing Evie suggestively.

“Oh…shhhiiiitttttt…” moaned Evie, and her balls sagged even lower, growing and swelling in size in response to Amy’s provocation.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm!” groaned Amy sexily, crossing her eyes in pleasure before closing them as she sucked on her finger. “Mmmmmmmmm…..a little taste of what’s to come….haha, literally and figuratively….GOD your precum tastes good, Evie.”

A couple older ladies were staring up at the amazonian duo, and for a moment they looked like they were standing in judgement of the loud and lascivious show the gigantic women were putting on. But a quick glance from Evie caught them in their glares.

“What’re YOU looking at?” Evie barked, and two seconds later the two older women had run out of the store without looking back.

“Mmmmrgghh,” growled Amy sexily, wrapping her huge hand around Evie’s massive cock through her dress and shaking it. Amy’s hands measured an enormous 9 inches now, but they felt perfectly normal and at home next to Evie’s horse cock. “I don’t see how anyone can look at anything EXCEPT the heat you’re packing, Evie.”

“C-Can…can you please not, Amy?” Evie begged, oozing more precum out of her cock that again ran down her huge legs and puddled at her feet. “I’m…I’m gonna lose my mind if you…if you keep…”

“Aw all right,” chuckled Amy, letting her go, “And anyway, I guess that’s not why we came here, right? What’re you hungry for?”

“Well…” began Evie, casting her glance around the store as she sniffed the air, “Those rotisserie chickens sure do smell good…”

The two amazons proceeded to ransack the grocery store with impunity. The stunned shoppers could do nothing but watch as Amy and Evie stuffed their faces to their heart’s content. Neither of them had gone to the store with the intent to pay — in their minds, they had grown past the concept of “paying” for their food. They were full-blown amazons now, a cut above the rest of humanity. And they were hungry. Between the two of them, Amy and Evie consumed the entire pinwheel of rotisserie chickens in a matter of minutes, eating the chickens whole as they crunched easily through the bones with their powerful teeth. The shoppers watched in horror as the two amazons swallowed the chickens down, bones and all, their hungry throats expanding and undulating mightily with each swallow. The store manager had approached the women timidly, and for a moment it looked like he was about to say something, but one look from Evie dissuaded him from anything he had been planning. As he retreated, Amy managed to overhear something from one of the customers talking to the manager…something about “calling the cops.”

“Oh I KNOW I didn’t just hear that,” Amy laughed, as she wrapped her 9-inch hands around a huge watermelon and broke it in two, as easily as if she had been cracking an egg. “I KNOW you’re not gonna be calling the cops, are you, Mr. Big Manager?”

“Wh-wha…what!?” squeaked the manager, blinking up at her, feigning innocence. The truth was, that was exactly what he had been about to do.

“Evie,” Amy ventured, as she started hungrily eating the watermelon, “What’re you gonna do if they call the cops?”

“The cops!?” growled Evie, as she shoved an entire ham into her mouth, pulling the bone out clean seconds later. She glared down at the store manager and held up the bone. Evie’s hands were just over eight-and-a-half inches now, slightly smaller than Amy’s, but what Evie lacked in size compared to Amy, she more than made up for in sheer strength.

“Oh I don’t think our tiny little friend wants to call the cops,” declared Evie threateningly. “Take this ham bone here…it’s pretty thick! Thicker than, say…your average human neck. And if the cops get called, well…”

Using one hand, Evie squeezed the ham bone, completely shattering it, scattering bone shards every which way. The store manager backed up in horror, holding up his hands as he nodded rapidly in understanding.

“Haha, I think he got the message!” laughed Amy, who was now sucking down gallon after gallon of milk, and tossing the empty containers to the side when she was done. A few times she gargled the thick milk suggestively at Evie, even going so far as to let some of it spill down her chest, wetting her huge breasts, making them shine with a sloppy luster under the fluorescent lights. Evie could only grit her teeth as her balls swelled up even bigger, hanging down lower and lower, so that a full half of her ballsack was visible from beneath her dress. And, of course, more and more precum oozed from her tortured cockhead, leaving a thick, clear trail that followed her all throughout the grocery store.

The two amazons were ravenous, and within half an hour they had almost totally ransacked the entire store. They had eaten dozens and dozens of pounds of meat, cheese, vegetables, bread, chips, snacks, and anything else that floated their fancy. A trail of destruction followed in their wake. But most astonishingly of all was the fact that both amazon were getting even bigger. Perhaps it was the food that was sparking their mutual growth spurts…perhaps it was the incredible sexual tension between the two of them…or perhaps it was some kind of a combination of both. In any case, once Amy and Evie made their way out of the store, they both could tell that some dramatic changes had taken place.

Amy, for one thing, now had to completely duck her head AND bend her knees to avoid the top of the doors on the way out, and Evie found that she too needed to duck down. Both amazons were side by side as they left the store, but they had grown so huge (Amy so curvy and Evie so muscular) that they both got lodged in the entrance, their massive bodies squeezed up against each other, so they couldn’t get out.

“Wait…wait…” muttered Evie, again gritting her teeth as her cock literally spurted a thick clear stream of precum through her dress, landing four feet in front of her on the pavement, “One…one at a time.” Even just being lodged up against Amy’s thick curves proved almost too much for her to handle.

“Hahaha, wait, this gives me an idea!” laughed Amy, and with a hefty push, she freed herself and bounded back into the store, her huge ass shaking impossibly behind her. When she returned a few moments later, she was holding a tape measure.

“Let’s see how big we’ve REALLY gotten,” she cooed, winking down at Evie as she shook the tape measure in her face.

“Ok…” grunted Evie, trying to control her breathing, “Out…in the parking lot.”

The measurements were shocking, even for the two amazons. Amy had shot up to a monstrous 7’8, and at 7’3, Evie wasn’t too far behind. Amy’s ass was now an impossible 88 inches, and her tits had swelled into hitherto-unheard of P-cups. In the act of measuring, Amy’s dress had started to tear, and the sleeves in particular had started to split, revealing her creamy white flesh beneath. Amy was all curves now — her biceps alone were 50 inches, strong and solid, even though her muscles were buried beneath a thick coat of firm feminine flesh. Not so with Evie — her biceps were slightly smaller, at 48 inches, but they were pure muscle, bulging outward crazily, putting any living bodybuilder’s to shame. Evie’s thick, muscled thighs had also gotten huge, and even though each of Amy’s thighs were a mammoth 62 inches, Evie’s looked bigger, even though at 59 inches they were technically a little smaller. As with her biceps, the reason was because Evie’s size came exclusively through sheer muscle alone. Evie’s dress was nearly in tatters now, barely hanging onto her huge, muscled body — there were tears developing everywhere…in the thighs, the breasts, the shoulders…all over the place. Amy had bigger hands and feet too, but again, it wasn’t by much. Her hands were 11.5 inches, to Evie’s 10.8, and her feet were 18.9 inches, to Evie’s 17.8.

Walking home, the two of them looked positively fearsome, and there were multiple accidents on the road on the way back as people stopped dead in the road, staring at them with a mixture of fear and awe.

Arriving home, Amy and Evie barely even noticed their little husbands cowering in the corner, gawking at how much bigger they had gotten. Their trip to the grocery store had re-fueled their bodies, sparking even more growth, and feeding their burning desire for more sex. All they were focused on right now was getting right back to where they had left off. Amy came in through the house first, busting and cracking the walls on both sides of the front door as she shook and shimmied her hips back and forth, having to literally force her huge body into the house. She saw, however, that the top of the door frame was already completely obliterated. Had Molly come back home?

“Amy…” panted Evie, baring her teeth like an animal as she watched Amy’s curves jiggle and shake once they were both inside. “I…I can’t…I can’t take it anymore…!!”

“Well come get me,” teased Amy, standing by a wall as she turned and shook her 88-inch ass, flexing her cheeks so much that her thick ass slabs actually tore through her dress completely, flopping out and shaking crazily with each suggestive twerk Amy made.

That did it for Evie. With a loud rending noise cutting through the air, her thick cock exploded out of her dress, extending out to an obscene 30 inches as it missed Amy’s butt and went straight through the wall, punching a giant hole through to the other end.

“Hey what the FUCK!?” boomed another voice on the other side of the wall, and a moment later, the rest of the wall came crashing down as Molly barreled her way through from the other room, leaving the wall a complete ruin. She was holding James aloft upside down, by his ankles, and from the way it was dripping, it looked like she had just pulled his throbbing 18-inch cock out of her throat.

The sudden sight of the incredible 8-foot-plus Molly, combined with how close she had already been to cumming from the sight of Amy, was too much for Evie to bear. With a loud, guttural scream, she came powerfully, spewing and spraying torrents of thick white cum all over the living room, and directly onto Molly. James had apparently been close as well, because Evie’s orgasm pushed him over the edge too — a moment later his cock was spasming in orgasm, covering Molly in even MORE sticky splooge.

“Pfffffffttttt what the SHIT!?” sputtered Molly, shutting her eyes and blowing through her mouth to clear the cum away from her lips. Very quickly, though, she could feel the cum (both Evie’s and James’s) producing a tingling sensation on her skin, and she felt a powerful rush of euphoria surge through her. Still holding James upside down by his ankles, she let out a primal bellow as she shot up, growing bigger and taller than ever. Her head crashed through the ceiling, and still she grew, fueled by the dual power of Evie and James’s cum. She didn’t stop until she hit a mind-boggling 9’5.

“Oh HELL YES!!!” yelled Molly, and she latched her lips around James’s cock, deepthroating the entire thing with ease as she sucked out the rest of his cum like she was slurping through a straw. A moment later she had discarded him roughly onto the floor as she crashed into the kitchen, obliterating the wall in between.

“Hahaha, oh I’m sorry you two!” she laughed To Evie and Amy, “Are you two shorties having trouble fitting through doors!? HAHAHA imagine what it’s like to be ME!!”

Picking up the refrigerator, just for fun, Molly proceeded to crush the entire thing in her hands, reducing it to a twisted mass of rubble in seconds.

Meanwhile Evie and Amy had wasted no time going at each other. They were full-blown amazons now, and they needed SEX. Evie was trying to navigate her 30-inch cock in between Amy’s titanic ass cheeks, but her cheeks were so deep that Amy had to grab the cock with her massive hand and force it in herself.

“THERE!” she cried, her eyes rolling back into her head as Evie proceeded to muscle-fuck her from behind. Amy’s curves were shaking and jiggling everywhere, a fitting counterpart to Evie’s shining muscles, every one of them flexed and bulging, seeming like they were on the verge of ripping out of her skin. In seconds, their dresses were completely shredded, and it didn’t take long for them to bust through more walls, literally fucking each other to hard that the floors were cratered, and walls and doors cracked and splintered in their wake.

“GIVE IT TO ME!!” screamed Amy, totally out of her mind with lust, “GIVE ME YOUR FAT COCK EVIE!!! FUCK ME WITH THAT HORSE COCK!!! UGHHH!!! UGHHHH!!!! UUUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Evie was dripping with sweat as she fucked Amy into an endless litany of orgasms, over and over and over again, until her cum was leaking out of Molly’s ass and pussy, spewing and squirting out with every hot, slippery thrust she made into Amy’s slavering ass and pussy. Evie was mad with lust — she fucked Amy’s pussy…she fucked her ass…she went back and forth, filling both holes to the brim with her thick cream. And just when Evie thought Amy couldn’t take it anymore, Amy whirled around, dropped to her knees, and shoved as much of Evie’s cock down her throat as she possibly could. She got down to 20 inches immediately…then pushed hard for the next 5…and then, with 5 inches more to go, Evie’s mouth dropped open in shock as she saw Amy take a deep breath, gather herself, and push as hard as she could for those last 5 thick, throbbing, veiny inches. 26…27…28…Amy’s head was shaking, and the veins in her neck were bulging…and still she pushed. 29……annnnddddd….30!!! She had done it!! She had deepthroated the entire thing!!

“GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGHHHHHH!!!” Amy growled, shaking her head back and forth like an animal, as her eyes stared up challengingly at Evie in lust, daring her to hold back any more cum she had.

“FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!” Evie screamed, and she was cumming down Amy’s hungry throat, depositing the rest of her thick cum directly into Amy’s awaiting stomach. Evie’s balls jumped and bounced, trying to keep up. But they couldn’t…Amy sucked it all down.

It wasn’t until Amy stood up and smacked her head on the ceiling that she realized that both she and Evie had grown again — Amy was 8’7, and Evie was 7’10. Molly was cackling from the kitchen, still smug about being the bigger one by far. But Amy and Evie didn’t care — they looked at each other and busted out laughing.

“Holy…..SHIT!” cried Evie, letting her cock flop down, directly into the coffee table, breaking it clean in half. They all wondered whether this was the end…but even if it was…it only felt like a beginning.


End Notes:

The complete story was posted on my Patreon months ago.  Join here for full access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10888