Shrunken on the Celsius by samus
Summary:

Usually they'd be seeking spheres, but when you end up shrunken on The Celsius, you realize you may be the real target of the Gullwings...


A shrinking story set in the world of Final Fantasy X-2, featuring Rikku, Paine and Yuna.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 18943 Read: 45887 Published: September 07 2021 Updated: April 22 2024
Story Notes:

 

 

 

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

1. Prologue by samus

2. Chapter 1 by samus

3. Chapter 2 by samus

4. Chapter 3 by samus

5. Chapter 4 by samus

6. Chapter 5 by samus

7. Chapter 6 by samus

8. Chapter 7 by samus

9. Chapter 8 by samus

10. Chapter 9 by samus

11. Chapter 10 by samus

12. Chapter 11 by samus

13. Chapter 12 by samus

14. Chapter 13 by samus

15. Chapter 14 by samus

16. Chapter 15 by samus

17. Chapter 16 by samus

18. Chapter 17 by samus

19. Chapter 18 by samus

20. Chapter 19 by samus

Prologue by samus
Author's Notes:

A new story arrives!

 

This...is bad.

That was the understatement of the century. In the first place, you didn't even know how you'd ended up on this airship anyway! But here you were, standing on a floor that glowed in shades of purple and blue.

And...you were tiny.

Not just tiny. Miniscule. So small it was laughable. You couldn't have stood higher than a handful of inches, and you were sure that if anyone were to walk in here right now, they wouldn't even see you. It was enough to make you break out into a cold sweat.

For now you were alone...at least. The entire room seemed empty besides yourself, though you didn't know how long that would last.

While you had the chance though, you needed to come up with some plan to get back to normal and get the hell out of here, whichever came first. So, you decided to start exploring around, hoping you might stand some chance of coming across someone, or something, that would actually help you.

Eventually you found yourself going down one of the more private corridors that branched off deeper into the ship, and you came across a door so massive, it looked like a skyscraper. Thankfully though, you were so particularly petite that you were able to crawl beneath the door itself, and through to the bedroom beyond...

You could immediately tell that's what it was, because there was a bed bigger than any you'd ever seen. The floor was a little messy, strewn with clothes that were bright, colorful and tomboyish, probably the kind that a girl would wear. If you came across a woman like that at this size...you didn't even know what would happen.

That was kind of your aim though, as you headed towards the bed, figuring that at least having a higher vantage point might help you to get spotted. Better that that staying on the floor where somebody could step on you so easily.

Speaking of being underfoot though, you passed by a pair of gargantuan shoes that were laying on their side, having been discarded quickly. As you ventured closer, you caught a glimpse inside the blue and white boots, and saw nothing but a seemingly endless darkness. Already you could smell something potently stale, and you walked past quickly, figuring you'd want to avoid being near anything like that right now.

Just focus on the bed...

You urged yourself, as you reached the sheets that had collapsed halfway over the edge of it, and began to climb. It was a strenuous effort, but thankfully they sloped somewhat, which made it easier to catch yourself whenever you lost your grip and began to slip. Climbing higher and higher, you eventually reached the top, and caught your breath too, puffing and panting.

Then, you looked up, and your heart jumped.

The girl was laying on her side, facing you. The sheets weren't fully covering her body of course, and so her nude, lightly tanned form was exposed to you. Her cleavage was like a dark chasm, her breasts pressed somewhat together in her position. Her thighs were too, but you could see just a little of her slit peeking out, a hairless mound between her legs. Deep long blonde hair was pooled around her head and against the pillow.

Her eyes were closed serenely, lips parted as she exhaled gently. She was fast asleep.

You'd never seen her before in your life, but you were awestruck. A giant sleeping girl...you could scarcely believe it. How was this even possible? What twist of fate brought you to this moment in your life?

...And why were you so curious?

 

End Notes:

Chapter 1, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 1 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

You were literally at a loss for words. Never in your life would you have ever expected to see something like this.

Rikku's giant, resting form was like some sort of a goddess to you, even if to her friends she was just a spry and spunky joker. As you ventured closer, you could see every detail magnified. The tiny hairs on her smooth skin, the way her flat belly was moving in and out slowly, her breasts bobbing a little with her breathing, looking like they could crush you flat if you were ever foolish enough to get in between them.

Perhaps the most enticing part though, was what lay between her legs. Her shiny thighs were squeezing together, and in that space above was a tight passage, her tender pink pussy. She was absolutely spotless down here, and as you dared to come closer, you could smell a scent that was far opposed to that whiff you'd caught from her shoes earlier.

Something light and sweet, a little musky but not unpleasant. It only served to draw you in all the more, you couldn't help yourself. You couldn't hold back as you started to come closer yet, before suddenly stopping yourself.

What...the actual fuck...am I doing right now?

Were you insane!? Just being near her like this was a terrible idea, and plus, it made you look like one hell of a pervert. If she woke up now and saw you, what would she think? You had a feeling you wouldn't make the best first impression, size aside.

So you turned to walk away, willing yourself to be smart about this.
Unfortunately for you though, it was a little too late.

“...Mnn~”
Rikku let out a stifled moan into her pillowcase, as she turned her face against it now, and in turn, her whole body started to move too. A deep shadow cast itself over you, and your blood ran cold. You barely had time to look around before you were screaming, her crotch plummeting towards you before you had any chance to get away.

This is it!

You were certain, absolutely certain that it would kill you. The size difference alone should make it obvious, right?

Bracing yourself, you squealed as her mound pressed down atop you...but miraculously, you were still alive. Out of some stroke of luck, questionable as it was, you were caught right against her softer outer lips, which weren't hard enough to crush you.

Though you were still very much trapped. Pressed tightly between her vagina and the sheets below, you were surrounded by hot pink flesh, which was slightly moist, and giving off a deep, musky heat. That sweet smell intensified, and you shuddered a little, really feeling how tiny you were when you were in a predicament like this.

But I have a chance, I can try and crawl out!

You raised your head and blinked a few times, trying to focus. Her sticky skin was surrounding you, but you did your best to try and crawl out from under the folds, hopefully so you could find some gap and squeeze out from under her body entirely.

Meanwhile, Rikku took a little short gasp against her sheets. She was a halfway into a dream, but she could feel something tingling her down below. Whatever it was, it was bumping against her clit...

That was something you soon realized too, though you didn't yet know the peril it would cause you, as your head jolted upwards and met something more like a hard round nub. Glancing up, you could make out what looked like her clitoris. In response to your touch, it twitched against your face.

“...Nn...mmm...”
Rikku bit down on the sheets with her teeth, as something started to build up inside of her. Something was beginning to arouse her, and instinctively, even if unconsciously, she started to slide her hand down against the sheets, and towards her lower regions...

At that moment you were just trying to squeeze past somehow, hoping to make it past that nub just so you could finally pop yourself out from under her pussy. You could see a gap of light streaming in from beneath her hips, it was so close and within reach. All you had to do was make it there and then-

But something suddenly blocked the light. Your eyes went wide with horror, as the tips of two massive fingers came into view, sliding down against her skin and towards your form.

“No wait-!” you yelled, but of course there was no way she'd have heard you, even if she was awake. Rikku plunged her fingers down against your body, thrusting you back and squishing you straight up in between her lips again. One of her digits worked against her clit, twiddling it and twisting it, while the other pushed harder into you.

Panic was setting in. Behind your back, her pussy started to part. Those lips that had been quite tightly closed earlier, were now beginning to separate, and you trembled as you were suddenly coated in strands of something sticky, the scent overpowering. Rikku didn't let up though, forcing you deeper still, grinding her fingertip into whatever this mysterious thing was that she had found down below, wanting to put it inside of her.

She was still dreaming, drooling on her pillow, but panting and moaning against it as she started getting more and more wet. You could only scream in terror, clinging desperately to her finger as she pressed you up against her inner walls, squeezing you into a massive chasm where everything was slick and undulating, squeezing in around you like you were nothing but a toy.

“Haa...oh yeah~” Rikku huffed out between her parted lips, groaning with ecstasy as she pushed in a third digit, and used this to guide you deeper, while still stimulating her clit with her spare. Around you, everything was getting faster and harder. The walls were practically vibrating, everything felt and sounded moist, and there was practically a stream in the air that invaded your lungs and left you feeling lightheaded.

“Uhh...” with a weak groan, you fell back a little, and in the process, your hands slipped away from her finger somewhat. Realizing your mistake, you panicked and tried to reach for it again, but realized with a quick fright that you couldn't. The walls were so tightly squeezing in around you now, slathering you, and you were forced to watch as her finger pumped in and out ahead, but just out of your reach.

Until eventually, you heard something like a rumble, and a loud moan from outside.

“AHH~!”
That's her-!

You had little time to think before her pussy was suddenly filled with liquid, a milky rush that surrounded you in stickiness, some even getting in your maw as you frantically screamed and struggled around.
She'd just orgasmed with you inside of her.

...Though it was something of a blessing too. The rush against your back pushed you forward, and just as quickly as the walls had squeezed in iron tight around you at her peak, they began to loosen again, letting you have the chance to reach for her fingertip before it slid out entirely, grabbing hold of it even with your legs, clinging to it for dear life as she started to slide it back out of herself.

Rikku sighed heavily with happy relief, as she popped her fingers out of her wet pussy, and relaxed again. Eyes half open, only partly awake after that, she only saw the world as a blur, as she began lifting her hand towards her face.

Carrying you with it...

 

End Notes:

Chapter 2, coming soon!

 

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

 

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 2 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~


https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

 

A hot gust of breath dusted against your tiny body, clinging to the still sticky finger of the giantess who didn't even really know you were there. Looking down at that massive face, you could see that Rikku was still coming to. For her, the world was just a blur.

“Mnn...”
Her lips pursed into a closed-mouth moan, before prying apart again, dragging strands of saliva between those slick pink hills. Between and beyond them, there was a neverending chasm of black, which became clearer, illuminated, as her mouth began to open wider.

The light from the large airship windows filtered in past her spotless white teeth, and showed the most fearsome monster you'd encountered yet. Her tongue, wet as her pussy had been, slid out slowly, gently writhing and quivering in anticipation as she also began drawing her finger closer, and her breathing surrounded you in a damp fog.

“N-no! No no no, wake up! You gotta wake up!” you started screaming and yelling, hoping that she'd hear you before it was too late. Yet your squeaks didn't register in her groggy ears, as she simply continued bringing you closer and closer still. Her gargantuan maw filled up your vision, and her tongue rose up, a few cords of saliva breaking off between the tip and her teeth.

You whimpered helplessly as the organ curled up against her fingertip, and around your feet. You could feel her tastebuds rubbing against your ankles as she began sliding her finger against them.

Suddenly, you got a faceful of it. Your mouth was filled with her own sweetened taste as she pressed down, and her lips abruptly came together, pursing around her finger behind where your body was still clinging to it, and sealing you in darkness.

Everything was so much more intense, as your feeble form was sucked off her finger entirely, and you wearily pushed yourself up off the tongue you'd landed on. Looking back, your heart plummeted, seeing her digit slide back out between her lips again, leaving you alone in there.

“No wait--”
You couldn't even speak louder than a whisper. This predicament had truly left you stunned, near speechless. Trapped behind her teeth, the outside world seemed more and more like a place you'd never see again. Watching her fingers slip away back when you'd been stuck in her pussy was bad enough, but you had a much worse feeling about this.

If she'd put you in her mouth, it could only mean one thing.

Oh God...
Quivering, you dared look back behind you, at the end of the tongue, and where it dropped off into a pit you could never hope to return from. Somewhere in the depths of her, you could hear something. A dull burbling and gurgling coming from down below, down past the chute of her throat, and inside the very chamber where she wanted to send you, even if unknowingly.

Everything jolted upwards all of a sudden, and you yelped as your body was sharply pinned to the roof of her mouth, squeezed against the harder, bonier surface, her comparatively plush and squishy tongue below you. It undulated against your body, making you feverish and flustered, as she sucked on you like some candy.

Perhaps that was all she thought you were.

That wasn't far from the truth, as it turned out. On the outside, Rikku was still in a bit of a daze. Her arm flopped lazily across her brow, and she kept sucking on the thing in her mouth, which in her state, she was convinced really was some sort of confection. It certainly tasted sweet to her...

“Mmm~”
Her moan was ear piercing from inside her, loud enough to almost deafen you, and certainly drown out your helpless screams as her tongue kept toying and having its way with your shrunken self.

Eventually she let it fall again, and you gasped desperately, scrambling about and trying to find your bearings again. You had to get the hell out of here before it was too late.

Unfortunately for you, it seemed to already be at that stage. For beneath your staggering feet, the massive fleshy floor began to rise, only this time at an angle.

“NO!”
You could only cry desperately as you knew exactly where you were headed next. The throat behind you was open in anticipation, as your body lurched, and you could only grab onto her tongue in desperation, clinging to her tastebuds like you were on a massive pink climbing wall. Sputtering and choking on saliva as it almost seemed to rain down on you, there was little you could do to stop yourself from sliding down that slope.

Trying to grab onto anything like you'd done with her finger before was simply hopeless. The surface you were desperate to find a hold on was slimy and slick, and soon enough you felt everything give way beneath your feet.

This is it! I'm already there!
This is where I die! Swallowed by a giant girl I don't even know!!

Tears welled in your eyes as your feet began to slip over the ominous entrance to her throat. From below, her gullet plunged from a deep red into a void of shadow, and you could hear more rumbling reverberating up it from below.

Shutting your eyes tightly, as your knees went next, you wondered if it was worth just letting go. Whether you fought at the end or not, it didn't make a difference, did it?

There was no way you were getting out of this. This really was the end for you.

...Or so you thought.

Perhaps somewhere up there, someone was smiling on you. Be it God, Lady Luck, or anyone else, you didn't know. But in that moment, just when you were about to be swallowed to your doom, Rikku's throat hitched.

There was a sudden, violent jolt, and you were ripped out of that hole before it could claim you, your body hurtling toward a now open exit, as she sat up abruptly and coughed.

To you it sounded so much more explosive than her slight hiccup, but you couldn't care less even if it did deafen you. As soon as you flew out of her mouth and felt the cooler blast of fresh air against your skin, you were immediately relieved. Tears rolled down your cheeks, even as you were hurtling through the air.

I'm saved!

But then your eyes opened, and you saw where you were headed.

From one cavern to another, you were choked out of her mouth, and found your tiny airborne body making a beeline for the opening of one of her overturned boots...

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 3, coming soon!


Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 3 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~


https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“Mm? Oh crap!! Paine is gonna kill me!!”

Rikku was immediately in a panic. She didn't mean to sleep in like that again, was she some kind of an idiot!? Yuna and Paine were going to be back soon after all, and they'd be bringing the crew with them. The Celsius had been stationary for a while now, waiting for their next mission. Rikku opted to stay behind considering their crew was always stuck here, and she thought it might be good fun to have it all to herself.

Instead of doing much though, she'd ended up sleeping a lot, making the most of not having to work so hard for a while. Nobody could yell at her when she was here alone, but that was just the thing. She wasn't going to be alone soon enough, and Paine had told her she needed to let them back inside when they returned.

“What time even is it!?” she looked around frantically for the clock, worried she'd already missed the time and that her friends might have been stuck outside while she was so comfortably sleeping.

She quickly realized when she saw her damp sheets that she wasn't just sleeping though. She'd also clearly had a little bit of her own fun.

“Even worse...” she pouted, and quickly tried to cover up the mess, “If I really am late, and Paine sees that, I don't know what she's gonna think of me!”

Red cheeked, she got off the bed quick, her bare feet slapping down against the polished floor. Hurriedly, she pulled on her clothes piece by piece, tugging her bright yellow bikini top over her breasts, tying her blue bandanna in her wild hair, before fumbling around.

“Shoes...shoes...ah! There they are!”
She found her boots where she'd kicked them off before, and bent down to grab them, not even realizing yet that she already had some company in here...

After your soaring flight through the air, you were rocketed into another dark pit, only this one wasn't so wet or so soft.

At worst, it was a bit damp.

You'd ended up smacking against some hard surface, and it left you reeling for a minute, falling backwards in a daze. Groaning, you sat up again and looked around with some confusion, before wincing and grimacing, your hand shooting up to cover your nose.

This smell...I smelt this before...

There was a thick, pungent odor in the air, like something sour. Reaching out to steady yourself with your free hand as you got up, you recoiled instantly when you felt a moistness on the 'wall'. Hesitating, you lowered your hand from your face, the realization setting in.

A smell that was strongly like sweat. Old and stuffy...then this place could only be...

Dread filled you immediately, and you spun around to see a wide, round opening, a good stretch away from where you were standing. Though the light was a little blinding, as you squinted you could see outside, and your heart began to hammer.

The floor was shaking, because she was moving. The giant girl had got up from her bed, and was busily grabbing gargantuan garments from the floor around her, dressing up. Eventually the only item she still had left to put on was...

You saw those feet come into view. They slapped down in front of the entrance, before you saw a set of fingers appear too, curling around the edge of it. It dawned on you exactly what was about to happen, and suddenly you were sprinting.

“NO WAIT! STOP!!”

Too late. As always, too late.

The world lurched and spun around you, your body immediately dropping down as everything tilted to a different angle. Rikku carelessly lifted her shoe upright, and in the process you were knocked down into the sole of it, before your body rolled further aside and deeper towards the toe zone...

“Hmm hmm hmm~! Gotta hurry, gotta hurry!”
On the outside, Rikku wasn't wasting time. As it turned out, she actually was late, and so she really didn't want to make things worse by being any later. She pulled one shoe on, and then, as she was seated on her bed, grabbed the one you were in again.

After everything had stopped shifting around so chaotically, you were able to focus once more. Laying like a helpless starfish on the inner sole, you noticed you were in a more cave like part, where the walls had shrunken in around you, and there were indents below your body. Big, oval indents, which had pressed and worn down the spongy fabric over time.

“...What the hell?”
Getting up again, you winced as the light suddenly vanished entirely. You could hear something sliding and shifting, and then the alarm set in, as before your eyes, another monster appeared.

This time it wasn't a tongue. It was something that could certainly crush you though, with great ease. A massive set of toes slid into view as they reached the part of the shoe you were stuck in, and began to advance at a dreadful pace. Screaming, you could only run further into the boot, but eventually you smacked against a dead end.

“No...no no no...please tell me this isn't happening...”
You'd just escaped death, and now it was looming over you again, this time in the form of five huge and hard stubs of flesh. It was beginning to feel like a cruel joke.

All you could do was cower and ball up against the very base of her shoe, as her toes slid in closer...and closer...and...

...Didn't crush you?
Call it another miracle, but somehow, you weren't pulverized. Instead, your body was in the perfect spot, right between her big toe and one of the little ones. The gap was sweaty and more pungent than any other part of her shoe had been, but at least you were alive.

The only problem was...what was going to happen when she started walking?
And how the hell were you supposed to get out!?

“Please! PLEASE notice me!!”
As her toes playfully wriggled and brushed against you, you tried to make your body as hard and 'pebble-like' as possibly, hoping that she'd notice and reach in to take you out. That or she'd tip you out and you'd explode against the floor far below, turning into a little red stain. One out of two wasn't bad...even if you also feared what would happen when she found you.

Rikku didn't seem to notice though. The world shook and trembled, and you were pinned between her toes and shoved around in your sweat-filled space as she started running through the airship. Your head was rushing, it felt like you were going to be squeezed to death again whenever her toes pressed in around you like that with all the motion.

Muffled voices sounded outside, as she came to a stop, and a calmer stroll after that. You couldn't really make out much though, as your face was being compressed and at the mercy of her unaware foot. The sour aroma around you was really beginning to burn...

Eventually she came to a proper stop, and that was when you heard those words you'd been dying for.

“Hold on guys, I think there's something in my shoe.”

End Notes:

Chapter 4, coming soon!


Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 4 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~


https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Rikku, after getting an earful from Paine indeed, sat herself down on one of the sleek upholstered chairs, and decided to finally investigate what was bothering her so much. She didn't have much time to do anything about it when she was in such a rush, but there was some kind of tiny thing in her shoe. It felt like maybe it was a rock or something, though she couldn't quite be sure.

I just sure hope it's not some creepy bug or something weird like that...
She thought, as she slid her boot off and tilted it close to the floor. Sure enough, as suspected, something came falling out, landing near her other foot.

And that something, was you.


I'm starting to get tired of being thrown around everywhere...
That was all you could initially think, as you were thrust out into the open all over again, hitting the floor unceremoniously. At least it wasn't a huge fall, not enough to do any real damage beyond a dull, aching pain in your figure.

“Ugh...”
With another long groan, you turned yourself over, and craned your neck up.

Your heart stopped.

Hovering over you, was the massive face of Rikku. Only this time, she didn't have her eyes closed. They were wide open, big green Al Bhed eyes, a little crossed as they were wide, focused entirely on your minuscule figure.

“No...way...”
She spoke in awe, and understandably so. As crazy as it had been for you to first discover you were smaller than even a doll, it was just as insane for her to see it. A teeny, tiny little person. She couldn't really believe it.

“A-ah...I...”
Panic set in, and before you even knew it, your own legs were forcing you into a sprint away from her.
“Woah woah woah!” In a hushed yell she reached for you quickly, not wanting you to run away. Her massive, tan hand, closed in around you just as quickly as you'd turned tail, and you put up a feeble struggle as her fingers curled and pressed around your body.

Rikku lifted you up in her fist, past the chasm of her cleavage, and right up to her eyeline again. Your eyes were darting around in a manic manner, not sure where to look, but perhaps anywhere but her lips. The thought of going past them again...

“I'm Rikku! I'm a friend, it's okay! But...how are you...so tiny? And how did you get here?” Rikku asked, her breath pushing against you again when she spoke. You gulped nervously, but figured maybe it was in your best interest to talk. After all, if you disobeyed her in any way, she held all of the cards right now. She could basically do whatever she pleased with you...

Though for now she just seemed genuinely curious, and so you decided to just tell her everything. Recounting every detail you could bring yourself to say, and watching her turn a deeper and deeper crimson in the process. Down below you could spy her free hand pressing up against the front of her now clothed crotch.

“Y...you were inside me!? Like that!?” she yelped, and you flinched at the sound of her louder voice. She noticed, and was quickly apologetic, “Ah, sorry sorry. Everything must be so different for you...I should be careful...”

“...Then you're not going to hurt me?” you dared to ask. Considering you didn't even know who this girl was in the first place, giant or not, you had no idea how to judge her. Was she kind? Thoughtful? Willing to set aside the time and the effort to take care of someone in your predicament?

Or was she the exact opposite? Would she...try to eat you? Actually swallow you this time? Step on you? Sit on you? Use you as her own personal sex toy? The options were endless...and you were at the mercy of any one of them.

Yet Rikku was shaking her head, her beaded braids flying around as she did, one of them almost coming close to smacking your own head clean off your shoulders.
“Of course not! Buuut...”

Reaching up to scratch her cheek, she hummed.
“...If Yuna finds out about you, I don't think it really matters. But if Paine finds you...well anyway, let's not worry about that! Because for now, you're with me!”

Wait. What?

“Now where should I keep you...hmm...there's a lot of choices! But...”
With a teasing smile, the mischievous giantess lowered you just a bit, past her chin and to her neckline, where you had a front row seat to those breasts you'd already noticed. Her bikini top barely seemed able to cover the two rotund mounds of smooth, spotless skin, between which was that chasm. Dark spaces made you extra nervous now, and sweating, you looked up at her quickly.

“I-I don't think that's a good idea-!”
“Oh don't worry~ It'll be fine!” Rikku beamed. “Soft and squishy, it won't hurt at all. Plus I can keep an eye on you without my friends seeing! It's perfect!”

It may have all seemed like innocent play to her, but she clearly didn't realize how even her smallest actions could be devastating for you. You tried to keep protesting, but she didn't seem to be listening anymore, as she pinched you by your upper half and lowered you towards her cleavage.

“In ya go~!”

With a sharp yelp, you were dropped abruptly, right into the gap. Immediately you were surrounded and sinking between two big walls of plush skin. It was like touching pillows, though the only problem was it felt more like the pillows were touching you. Squeezing you and suffocating you.

Rikku giggled at her own breasts, as she saw your tiny figure getting jammed between them. She cupped her hands below her shirt and jostled them somewhat, laughing more at the sight of you getting caught up in waves of tan skinned flesh.

For her it was just playful fun, but for you it was more nightmarish. Getting shaken around like that only made you sink deeper, and you panicked, trying to scramble up her chest but of course finding nothing to hold, as her tits grew taller and taller around you, her smiling face further from view.

Oh man...

You shuddered.

I should never have let her find me...

End Notes:

Chapter 5, coming soon!


Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 5 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“Aaahhh~”

Ropes of sticky saliva hung and broke apart on the inside of her mouth, trailing from her palate to her tongue in thick swathes, as she opened up wide right in front of you.

Rikku was no savior. Though she smiled and giggled and insisted you would be fine, hers was a different kind of cruelty. She had seemed to be caring when you initially saw her. That all changed when she dropped you in her cleavage though, and things had only gotten worse from there.

After squishing you almost into a pancake during her hug with Yuna on the way, she came skipping back to her bedroom, where she'd pulled you out into the open and set you on the desk. Bewildered and heady, you were already lightheaded before she even did what she did next.

Which was to tell you she was feeling “curious” based on what you'd told her, and that she wanted to try again. You didn't get to question what she was specifying before it became crystal clear. The giant girl gripped the edge of the desk, leaned down all the way until her chin met it too, and then parted her lips.

She wanted to taste you again, and judging by how much wetter her mouth was compared to before, you were certain she was simply salivating at the thought.

Which really got you afraid. What if she liked the taste of you so much that she decided to gulp you down for real this time? Once you were in there, it was up to her if you got back out again.

Yet when you looked either side of yourself, you couldn't see a way out. There were no alternatives when you were surrounded by a killer drop on all sides. The only place you could go besides standing frozen on the spot, was inside of her again. The last place you wanted to be.

“What's wrong?” Rikku eased up when she saw you weren't moving, and lifted a little, frowning and tilting her head, “Are you too scared? But you did just fine before!”
“I already told you, I never wanted to go there in the first place! I had no choice, I was stuck to your finger after you...well...you know!!” you snapped, a little more confident to do it now that you were fairly sure she wouldn't lose her temper easily.

She did pout though, puffing up her cheeks and humphing.
“Hmph! It's just my mouth, what's so bad about it?”
Everything!
“Besides, it's not like I'm gonna eat ya! I just wanna know what it feels like, that's all.”

What you felt like. What you tasted like. She insisted it was so innocent but...was it?

“...” you couldn't help but shiver, but you weren't protesting anymore. Smiling again, Rikku just giggled and gave your head a few taps with the tip of her finger.
“Don't worry so much! It'll be fun. Now get in, okay? Aaahh~”

Drawing out a moan once more, she opened up again, and you were greeted with that same dripping vista of pinks and reds. Her tongue curved in at the middle, waiting for you to walk right onto it. Past stalactites of spit, you could see that dreaded throat.

...She's probably not going to let up if I don't do this...

“...Okay. Okay, but promise me you won't swallow me!?”
“I pwomith!” she responded without closing this time, and you reluctantly walked up towards her. Feeling like you must be insane for doing this, you swung your leg over the top of her row of bottom teeth, gripping onto one of them, big enough to cleave your middle in one go.

Your foot found a slippery stance on her shiny organ, and you heaved yourself over onto it completely, stumbling to your knees but catching yourself with your hands before you could get your face soaked again.

“-!”
Rikku could already taste you. Just from those tiny hands alone, she already got a sense for what you were like.
And...she had to admit it. You tasted so good...

“Now Rikku don't keep me in here for-- wa---woah!!”

Her lips slammed shut like a heavy set of doors, and you were trapped once again. Her tongue rose up sharply and with a choke you were thrust against the roof of her mouth and dragged around. Rikku sucked on you with far more fervor than her sleepy self, and it was all the more suffocating. You could barely even breathe.

“R—ikku--!!”
Even if she could have heard your coughs and cries, it probably wouldn't have stopped her. You were just too damn good.

I was only gonna keep this little cutie in my mouth for a minute or so but...maybe five would be better? Or ten! Even longer!

Rikku was in love with this sensation. She was so caught up in it, that she didn't expect Paine to suddenly bang on her door and barge in.

“Rikku!”
“Eep-!!”
With a squeak, she instinctively jolted, and in the process you were almost dropped off her tongue entirely and into the very hole you were trying so hard to avoid. Luckily she caught you in time, and let you rest again, poking you into the cavity between her teeth and her cheek. As you got your bearings, you snapped:
“Rikku! Be careful!!”

Sorry!!

Flustered, she shifted foot to foot, looking mighty uneasy as Paine came storming in.
“How many times do I have to tell you not to...walk away from...meetings...” the gray haired girl tapered off though, as her focus shifted to Rikku's stranger behavior, and that weird looking lump at the side of her mouth.

And she just had to ask.

“...Rikku...what are you eating?”

End Notes:

Chapter 6, coming soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 6 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“...Nuffin'...”
Rikku had the shiftiest look on her face, under the scrutiny of Paine's red-eyed glaring, and painfully aware of your teeny little body, which was current pinned between the side of her tongue and the inner surface of her cheek. You were jammed down into that heated pocket, sodden in saliva which seemed like a waist deep pool to you. After all this, you were looking forward to washing off properly...

“...You're a bad liar.” Paine uttered, and held her palm out flat towards the blonde, “Spit it out, now.”

Rikku gulped, and you shuddered when you heard her throat lurch like that. From your current position you were still safe, but it was nonetheless pretty precarious being here. You were entirely at her mercy, though at least there was some luck for you, in the fact that she didn't really have bad intentions.

As for Paine though...things could go in an entirely different direction. Rikku didn't want to risk handing you over, because she wasn't sure if she'd ever even see you again.

Unfortunately...there was no easy way out of this.

“Paine...”
“I said, spit it out.”
Paine could be damn scary sometimes.

Rikku obeyed. You gasped with fright, as her tongue suddenly poked underneath your stomach, and you were pulled up and out of your relatively safe space, deposited on the middle of it again.
“Rikku!? You're not really going to--!!”

But she was. At the end of the day, she'd rather avoid getting an earful from the Gullwings' scariest member, so she spat you out. You were flung forward, out between her parted teeth, hitting another softer, but dryer surface with a thwap.

Paine grimaced at first, since it was a little gross. Then, though, she actually took a look at what Rikku had been chewing on, and those scarlet eyes went totally wide.
“...What the hell?”

Groaning a bit, totally weary from being thrown and spat and toyed around with so much this far, you wiped your face a few times and then looked up, only for your breath to catch in your throat.

She was just as big as Rikku. It was your first time seeing another giant, and this one...looked considerably scarier. Her eyes were a sharp red color, and her silvery hair was styled short and swooped, giving her a boyish appearance. Not to mention that her sense of dress was basically the opposite of Rikku, as she sported a solid black crop top and similar skirt, with red suspenders and belts around her slender, pale-skinned middle.

Her gloved palm was your current location, and you were stuck sitting there, bewildered, between the peering eyes of two giant girls.

Seriously...what did I do to deserve this?

“...What is it?”
Paine's finger came out of nowhere, sharply jabbing you in the chest and making you wheeze. You scrambled backwards in a panic, but she simply pinned you down, crushing you a little against her other hand. At least Rikku had been handling you a lot more gently, even if you were in just as much trouble with her.

“I'm not totally sure.” Rikku hummed, tilting her head. Her braids hung down around you like a curtain as she leaned in closer, looking just as curious and awestruck as when she'd first seen you, “A shrunken person I guess. I don't know how they got that way though, or why they're here. They didn't seem to know either.”

“So...it talks?”
“Of course I talk!” you blurted out, but quickly hushed up when Paine's harsh gaze zeroed in on you again. “I-I mean...I'm a human being, just like any of you! The only difference is that I'm so small...”

You'd been hoping to find out why, but you had a feeling that the truth was far off. For the moment, you were totally at the behest of these giants.

All you could hope was that Paine wouldn't be as cruel as she looked...

“...I'll take care of this...”
For just a moment, you were sure you saw something. Just the faintest flicker...a brief, sinister glint in those massive eyes. They narrowed slightly, and her black coated fingers began to curl in around you, squeezing you on all sides and making you wince as you were hopelessly encapsulated in her hand.

“Ah! But...shouldn't we tell Yuna first?” Rikku tried to ask, to reason, but Paine was already leaving the room. She didn't even say another word, just taking you with her before Rikku could protest any more. The Al Bhed girl hesitated, before frowning and looking down at her feet.

Uh oh...I think I really messed up...

You had an awful feeling too, and so you tried to yell up at your new captor, desperate to reason with her.
“Please! Whatever you're thinking of doing, just hold on! Like I said, I'm a human being!! We can...we can talk about this!!”

Paine wasn't listening at first, but when you kept at it, she sharply glared in your direction, and you were startled when her thumb came up and pressed itself firmly against almost your entire face, muffling your squeaking voice and leaving only your petrified eyes to keep looking up at her.

“God you're noisy...”

There was a mechanical sliding noise, a smooth sound heralding the arrival at her own bedroom this time. As the door sealed behind her, your heart only beat faster and faster still. You didn't know a single thing about her yet, not really. But she was already terrifying.

Finally, her thumb moved away from your face, and you gasped for fresher breath while her fist loosened. It was only so that she could pinch you in her other hand though. Everything lurched in a heady rush again, as the back of your collar was seized, and you were lifted up and up and up...until you found yourself dangling before her face in full.

You could see every detail. Her throat bobbed gently when she swallowed behind that punk collar she wore. A pair of reddish purple lips parted, and you winced as her breath enveloped you when she spoke.

“Sneaking onto the Celsius. I don't know what kind of spell you used to make yourself so tiny...”
Paine leaned in closer, and you shuddered. You were already trembling ceaselessly as it was, painfully aware of the miles long drop below your suspended feet.
“...But you've made a grave mistake. I don't like thieves.”

“I-I didn't come here for that! Really!” you were desperate to make her see reason, “I'm not a thief! I don't even know how I got here in the first place, please! Believe me!!”

Paine didn't seem to buy it though.
“I don't like liars either.”
Her eyes narrowed again, and she leaned in even closer. Closer and closer, until you found your vision entirely filled by her skin. Up so close you could make out the tiniest baby hairs and pores, and her whispered voice was like a megaphone by your ear, her monumental lips right beside your head.

The words she spoke next were enough to make you audibly whimper.

“You're going to regret ever coming here. I'll make sure of it...”

End Notes:

Chapter 7, coming soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 7 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Paine had always been a strong, silent type. It was a mystery, what went on inside that head of hers. But right now, otherwise alone in this room, she could show you what her true desires really were.

Not once in her life had she ever actually encountered it until now, but in the back of her mind, she'd had these fantasies before. What if she came across a creature so small, that even the slightest of motions on her part could completely break it? A living being that seemed just the same as any human, that could talk and emote, but which no longer had the same right to live?

That was the way she saw you right now. For all your pleading, to her you were just a pest to be exterminated. The question was, how would she go about it exactly?

Paine couldn't deny it. Ever since she first saw you come out of Rikku's mouth, it had started. A heated throbbing in her panties, her clit twitching, her lips turning wet. She stood there like nothing was out of sorts, but really she'd wanted to rub her thighs together from the very moment she caught sight of you. You were exactly what she wanted, and now...

Now she could make those fantasies come true.

“P-please don't hurt me!” you squeaked with fright, while her massive maw slowly pulled back away from your side again. Even just her simple speech left you covered in a damp, warm mist. You were reminded of being in Rikku's mouth before, but at least Rikku didn't seem to want to swallow you. Paine on the other hand...

“Ah...I could just eat you and get it over with.” she stated it so matter of factly that you almost thought you'd misheard her at first.
“Wh...what?”
“Unless you're invulnerable in some way you'll just end up burning and disintegrating inside me. That would be the end of it.”

No...
No no no! I don't wanna be digested!

“...Then again, that seems like a waste.” the corner of her mouth twitched, and curled up with amusement. Just watching the way you were so scared by her was amusing, “After all, there are so many things I could do to you first...”

Her darkly painted nail dragged down seductively slow from the hem of her stylish crop top, to the top of her shorts. Then, you watched anxiously below you, as she tugged out the fabric and exposed her pussy to the air, and to you in turn.

Quivering, you already had a bad feeling that you knew where this was going.

“Tell you what, you little insect.” she smirked devilishly, the first true smile she had showed so far, “How about I give you a chance to save yourself? If you can satisfy me in five minutes, then I'll let you live. If not...well...I'm afraid it's bye-bye for you.”

You knew it was no hollow threat. Paine meant what she said, and at the dire risk of taking a one way trip down her throat, you nodded, giving in to her wants.

Not that you had a say in it anyway. If she wanted you down there, you were going there regardless.

Your tiny body was mercilessly dropped straight from that height without warning. Screaming with shock, the blood rushed to your head as you plummeted, and for a moment you were petrified that you would fall straight past and smack against the floor. You didn't fancy turning into a scarlet stain today.

Thankfully, or perhaps not so much, the hammock of her panties caught you, and once you rolled to a stop against it you were able to gather your bearings better again. Trembling in nervous anticipation, you dared to look up, and gulped when you saw it. The cavernous entrance to her most intimate region of all.

Paine's pussy.

It gave off a steamy heat that was so choking you could almost see the aura in the air. There was an almost overwhelmingly sweet and musky scent coming from that dark slit, which seemed to be beckoning you, or perhaps merely taunting you and your minuscule size.

As if to say, pathetic.

And you certainly felt that way. Her massive lips could engulf you in an instant. If Paine wanted to, she could jam her finger against your back and shove you right up inside where you'd never be able to escape again. You could end up being a prisoner in her crotch for the rest of your life.

Comparatively, you were beginning to miss Rikku. At least she didn't really mean to do any of the things she did. You had just kind of...ended up there.

“Hurry up and satisfy me bug, you've only got four minutes left.”

Paine's voice sounded from above, and a cold sweat broke out on your skin, despite the burning heat surrounding you. Her clit alone was bigger than your own head.

Gulping nervously, you started making your way towards her bare skin. Your figure wobbled uneasily on the fabric below, it wasn't providing the most steady of footing for you, but you just persisted nonetheless. Eventually you reached it, or close enough, but at the last step your foot caught on a part of her panties.

Gasping, you winced as you fell forward, and smacked right up against her lips with a slick sound. Immediately you were assaulted by so many overwhelming sensations. It was so wet that your entire face was coated in a layer of her fluids, and the smell was so intense that your nostrils were almost burning from it.

Lifting your head back with a bit of a cough, blinking your eyes free of some of the stickiness, you gazed upwards and at your intended destination. You only had to reach up and touch it. Her massive clit.

You only hoped that you'd be able to pleasure her in time...

End Notes:

Chapter 8, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 8 by samus
Author's Notes:

Wow...it's been a while, and then some. Sorry for the long (long!) wait!

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Any man would be eager to get up close and personal with this part of a woman. But...at this scale? It became less pleasurable, and more utterly terrifying.

You didn't even know where to begin. Her clit, which usually would have fit snug under your middle finger, was now the size of your head. You reached up shakily though, and started to rub the surface of it, feeling how slick and rubbery it was beneath your palms.

The nub twitched a few times in response to your touch, but these tiny responses were almost enough to knock you out if you got close enough. You knew you'd have to though, as you stretched to try and lick it too. It was a little hard to reach though.

I guess I'll have to...climb up her...

...Her...

Pussy. You were going to have no choice but to climb her pussy.

Gulping with some nervousness, you took your first quivering steps against her skin, finding your footing away from the cavern that could swallow you whole with one 'bite'. Pulling yourself up to the crest of her mound, you wrapped both hands around her protruding pink button and proceeded to lick it a little.

The taste was so much stronger than you anticipated, which was likely a side effect of your diminutive size. Musky, sweet yet a little salty with her sweat, but not so unpleasant that you couldn't continue.

Up above, Paine raised a brow, biting her lip a little. She had to admit, for a shrunken little rat, you were doing much better than she expected.

You too, thought that things were going surprisingly well. And the more you licked and rubbed her pleasure spot, the more moaning you heard and felt reverberating throughout her gigantic body.

Unfortunately for you though, you were far too focused on what was going on up above, and not paying enough attention to what was right below.

The soles of your feet suddenly slipped, and you gasped as your grip on her clit was lost entirely. With all the stimulation, her passage had started to moisten considerably, and when you least expected it, it had started to swallow you.

Quite literally.

“Ah! Wait-!!” you yelped, as you sank in to your upper thighs, feeling her moist and sticky walls clamping in around the lower half of your body, as if they wanted to suck you even deeper. Your heart was hammering in your chest as you feebly attempted to plant your hands either side of the slit and push yourself back up again.

It was no use. Trying to struggle wouldn't help you now, especially because Paine had already felt it.

“...Heh....”

A cruel chuckle left her painted lips. From what it seemed like, your body had fallen halfway inside of her, and it was going to end up going even deeper if you didn't manage to save yourself in time.

Of course, she could have saved you if she wanted to. But instead, you saw the fabric of her panties caving in, as two massive fingers pressed against the crotch of them. Horrified, you put up your hands in a pathetic attempt to stop her, but you couldn't.

“That's it...get in there-”

She grunted with some effort as she pushed down harder, not used to the shape of a humanoid body going inside of her. But she soon found it to be far better than any smooth cylinder as she pushed you even deeper, and felt your form going fully inside.

“NO! WAIT ST--”

You were desperately crying and lashing out with your arms, but you soon enough found your head swallowed up by pillowy flesh, sticking to your face as you slid in between it against your will. Paine made sure to keep pushing you far enough that you vanished entirely inside her, and only then did she let up.

Groaning, you squirmed uselessly in the darkness you now found yourself. Her vaginal walls were an inescapable honey trap of dripping arousal and the musk of sexual desire. You were practically choking on it as you tried to pull yourself back out, but attempting to get a grip on anything in here was difficult.

Her walls were hot to the touch, and so moist that they offered no grip at all. You were wearing yourself out even trying.

On the outside, Paine grinned sadistically, and deliberately squeezed her thighs together, rubbing them as she sat on the edge of her bed and leaned back a bit on her hands. Craning her neck back too, she closed her eyes and hummed.

“Mmm...you feel so good in there...”

You could just about make out what she was saying, but trying to respond just got you a mouth full of her fluids. Spluttering, you tried again to pull yourself forward. This time, you managed to find a little bit of a holding, and with all your energy you jerked yourself forth as far as you possibly could.

A little light leaked in through the passage ahead of you.

You only hoped you could get out before her fingers returned...

End Notes:

Chapter 9, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Subscribe to my Patreon for Early Access before public release!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 9 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Tell me I’m not going to die in this place…

For some people, this would have been a dream. However, you were pretty sick of being stuck in Paine’s gigantic pussy at this point, and so you reached out with slick palms to try and grab onto the outer lips. You used all your energy to crawl and wriggle towards that promising exit, panting from the heat and exertion of it all, covered in stickiness and sweat.

Paine was craning her neck back, her cheeks turning red in contrast to her pallid skin, huffing and groaning. She could feel you starting to crawl back down her tender passage though, and her eyes narrowed. 

Slowly, she looked back down at her crotch, tugging her panties down to her knees, and waited until the perfect moment…

Meanwhile, you felt like you were in the tightest, yet softest, cave you could imagine, but you’d thankfully managed to pull yourself towards her lips. You forced your way out and gasped as your head burst into the open air, never more relieved to see the interior of the Celsius than you were now.

However, your relief was short-lived.

Suddenly, Paine’s upside-down face filled your vision like a gargantuan billboard, as she lowered her head between her thighs and stared at you. You shuddered with fear as you saw her painted lips curl into a twisted smile.

“Did you think you could escape that easily?”

“No wai–”

You were about to protest, but the tip of Paine’s finger pushed against your forehead and applied pressure, forcing your body to retreat back within the confines of her cunt, causing you to wail with despair. If she forced you back in there again, you felt like you were never going to get out.

However, a sudden knock on the door made Paine jolt and pause what she was doing, and she quickly straightened up again, forcing her thighs together (and forcing your body further back inside her in the process), just before Yuna appeared, opening the door.

“Paine, I’m back–”

She gasped though, and quickly looked away when she saw the other girl was in the middle of hoisting up her black lacy panties, covering her own cheeks,

“S-sorry, I didn’t realize you were getting dressed!”

Paine didn’t want to reveal your location to her just yet, if ever. Yuna was a tender soul, she would probably insist that they try and help you or something stupid like that. So she pretended like you weren’t there at all, finishing pulling up her panties and trapping you further, before standing up and letting out a chuckle.

“Yuna, how long have you known me for? You don’t need to worry about that sort of thing.”

She walked up to Yuna, trying to act casual, but even she was having a tough time not getting excited considering she could still feel your tiny body being squeezed inside of her. However, it was far worse for you. Her pussy was pent up, the environment around you had only become stickier and hotter than before, you were trapped with that intense scent of sex all around you.

Shit! How long is she planning on keeping me hidden?

You didn’t know yet, but you had an awful feeling that this was going to last for a while…

End Notes:

Chapter 10, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Subscribe to my Patreon for Early Access before public release!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 10 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Paine hadn’t really thought this through.


She figured that if she just kept you squeezed in there for a while, you might suffocate and pass out or something. However, you were a fighter, and you kept on wriggling and struggling, which in turn was just causing her to heat up more and more, to the point where her thick white thighs were sweating under her tight skirt.

Sitting down to have some dinner with the other two girls in the craft dining room, she made sure to shoot Rikku a warning look while Yuna was busy in the kitchen,

‘Don’t say a word.’

She was warning as much with just her eyes, and Rikku looked down sadly. She was worried about you, she didn’t even know what Paine had done.


Yuna returned, carrying a plate of sandwiches with her, looking apologetic.

“Sorry it’s so simple, I didn’t have time to make anything fancy…”


“It’s fine Yuna!” Rikku assured her with a grin, trying to act casual too like her normal spirited self, “Anything you make is always delicious!”


Paine just smiled a touch above a grimace, getting to the point where she was unable to speak without being afraid she would let out a moan. She was squeezing her thighs together tightly under the table, really intent on crushing you if it came to that, but you were persistent. Inside her tight wet pussy, you kept your elbows and knees braced against the inner walls, determined that this wasn’t going to be the end of the line for you.


Because I draw a line at dying inside a giant pussy!


You didn’t know how you were supposed to get out though, and your limbs were aching. You wouldn’t be able to endure this forever…


Paine knew she couldn’t either though. So, when she saw her chance, she decided to take it, rather than creaming her panties right at the table. Humiliation wasn’t something she was willing to go through.


At one point, Yuna got up suddenly, remembering she needed to get a jug of water and some glasses. Rikku, clearly eager to escape the tension in the dining room air, offered to help her carry some of the glasses, and sped after her into the kitchen.


Finally leaving Paine alone with you again, but only for a time. She decided it was now or never if she wanted to save herself some embarrassment, and so she plunged her hand beneath her skirt, fumbling til she found her entrance, shoving her fingers inside and pinching hold of you. You winced with some pain as she grabbed you so roughly, but were relieved again when she slid you right out of her pussy, and her panties, and finally freed you into the open world again.


Coughing and hacking, you looked up at her wearily, absolutely slick with her juices, clutched in her fist as she glared back down at you and her eyes then darted around the table rapidly. Paine had to think fast of somewhere else to put you, and it couldn’t be on her own body because you were either going to tickle her or turn her on again when she was this sensitive.


Maybe it would just be easier to get rid of you entirely, like the pest you were.

That was when her eyes settled on Yuna’s sandwich, and she got a morbid idea…


End Notes:

Chapter 11, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 11 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

What an excellent idea…


Paine stared at Yuna’s sandwich, then, slowly, her large, malicious eyes, swiveled back down to look at you again. You put two and two together about what she must have been thinking, and your heart began to hammer quickly in your chest. 


Oh God no…


Paine, with a sinister grin, pinched you tightly around your tiny middle, and leaned across the table, grabbing the edge of the sandwich and pulling it up by the corner. As the top slice of bread was lifted, your petite body was laid down on the lettuce like it was a big green bed, and she pressed the slice back on top of you suffocatingly tight before you had a chance to try and run.


What she had planned for you was now clear, and so you tried to get out while you had the chance, but Yuna was back before you had the chance to so much as struggle.


“Here you guys go! Sorry, I was being a bit airheaded.” Yuna apologized as she set down the glasses and jug of water. You were hoping that she would go to the effort of pouring Rikku and Paine the water herself, it would have given you a little more time to try and crawl out, but Yuna was letting them serve themselves, and so she sat down and prepared to eat.


It was already tricky enough to try and escape the sandwich when you were weighed down by the top slice and the (somewhat excessive) amount of spread layered between. Not only that, but you couldn’t see where the edge was, so you had no idea if you were struggling to crawl and pull yourself closer towards the part where she’d be taking her first bite or not.


Unfortunately, there was no way of really knowing until she actually started to eat.


Paine couldn’t help stealing glances over at Yuna, eagerly watching as the girl raised the sandwich to her lips, unaware of the fact that you were trapped inside it. 


On the inside, you felt everything tilt, and dug your nails into the bread as you were lifted up. You may have been trying to escape, but you didn’t fancy your chances if you fell down onto the plate from this height. You winced though, as the space tightened around you, and you heard a sudden, loud tearing sound, as something in front of you sheared through the lettuce.


Your eyes widened when you saw a set of pristine white teeth suddenly appear, biting right through the sandwich in front of you, tearing away a chunk that left the world exposed to you again. Feeling your breath hitch and your stomach drop, you watched with horror as Yuna chewed right in front of you, staring bewildered at the motions of her full lips, hearing the sickening sounds she made as she ground the sandwich down to little but a paste, before gulping it all down with a bulge in her slender throat.


You felt sick. You could already imagine yourself, sliding down that throat, eventually meeting a grim demise in her stomach. You had been able to save yourself from Rikku before, but you couldn’t imagine you’d get so lucky again.


“How’s your sandwich, Yuna?” Paine asked, and you could hear the teasing tone in her voice, which Yuna didn’t pick up on. Rather, the brunette smiled and licked her soft pink lips, not even realizing you were getting a front row view of every action.

“Delicious!”


“Yeah…” Paine smirked, “There’s something extra tasty about them today…”


You grimaced, and decided your best course of action was to try and yell and grab her attention. You tried to call out to Yuna, desperately hoping that she would hear you. Yuna, however, didn’t even seem to notice in the slightest, and you could only watch, petrified, as she slowly parted her lips.


Being up close in front of her maw like this, everything took on a nightmarish quality. You could see strands of saliva stretching across a dark scarlet void that turned completely black at her throat, fit to swallow you into nothingness, her tongue shifting eagerly in the base of her mouth. A gust of warm, humid breath washed over you, and you teared up, wondering if this was it.


Wondering, if this was really the end…

End Notes:

Chapter 12, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 12 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

(P.S. Uploaded the right chapter this time!)

That hissing abyss lay wide open before you, and you shut your eyes, bracing yourself for the moment Yuna took that bite. Would you be severed in half by her teeth, or would she gulp you down whole like a candy, giving you a one-way ticket to digestion?


What ended up actually happening though, surprised you.


“Hmm…”

Yuna’s lips suddenly slapped shut, and she made a humming noise. Then, the sandwich lowered again, set back on the plate. Paine stared with furious surprise.

“What’s…what’s uh…wrong, Yuna?”


“I don’t know.” Yuna let out a sigh, heaving her chest, “I guess I’m not feeling too hungry tonight. Must not have much of an appetite.”


Paine internally cursed. That wasn’t the plan at all. She’d been waiting patiently for Yuna to eat you up, but now she wasn’t going to go through with it?


Well…fine. I’ll just have to do it myself…


About to ask if she could have the sandwich instead, Paine was cut off as Yuna stood up, lifting the plate and holding it out towards Rikku.

“Here Rikku! You can have it. I know how hungry you get at dinner time.”


Inside the sandwich, amidst the sudden headrush from being lifted again, you weren’t sure whether to laugh or cry. Sure, it was good that Yuna hadn’t eaten you. But Rikku didn’t know you were in here either! It was going to be the same thing all over again, only this time you didn’t think you’d be able to escape.


You struggled and squirmed as best you could, but Rikku snatched that sandwich so quickly that it compressed around you again and you were kept trapped right in front of the bitten opening. Paine leaned back in her chair, seemingly satisfied enough with the turn of events after all, as she watched Rikku lift her meal up to her mouth.


“Thanks Yuna!”


With a big grin, Rikku opened her maw wide, and you were treated to a deja vu image of another giantess about to consume you. Just like Yuna, her mouth was salivating readily, her tongue stuck out a little bit as she made an ‘aah’ sound in preparation. 


Only this time, Rikku didn’t even hesitate. Her teeth tore through the bread right behind your feet, and you yelped as you were closed inside of her humid mouth. Paine jolted in her seat a bit when she saw this happen, squeezing her thighs together as she felt a heat blossom there. She didn’t expect to be so turned on watching Rikku do that. 


Rikku quickly began to chew, humming happily as she did so, almost deafening you with the sound. The bread became soggy and clingy in an instant, and you struggle to break out of the mess before you were swallowed down with it. Everything was amplified, the chewing noises thundered in your ears, the once carefully crafted snack turned into slop.


From among it, you finally managed to slide your body out and land with a splat on the tongue. Unfortunately, when you raised your head, dripping saliva from your face, you looked in front of you and saw a sight which chilled your blood.


Rikku’s throat, waiting…

End Notes:

Chapter 13, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 13 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

This really is it…


Rikku’s throat was open and ready to take you down to somewhere you couldn’t come back from. She had no idea you were there, having just assumed it was all part of the sandwich that Yuna had so lovingly given to her.

In fact, her insatiable appetite had pretty much made her forget about your existence entirely. Rikku was just in eating mode, and you being a part of that was inconsequential.


Quickly, you braced your hands and your feet, desperately trying to find some kind of purchase against her tongue. The surface was so slick and moist that you ended up slipping around haphazardly, feeling like a fool for even trying to slow yourself like that, because of course it wasn’t going to work.


“Fuck-!”


You cursed as your body was lurched forward by just the tiniest motion of her tongue while she prepared to swallow, and you were flung towards the abyss.


Headfirst you fell into it, and were immediately surrounded by tight, pulsating, squelching walls, which squeezed you down towards her stomach’s opening.


On the outside, Paine was watching with awe, not even hiding how pink her cheeks were or how slack her jaw was. She saw every motion, as Rikku had swallowed you down, witnessing as a bulge appeared on her soft throat, and traveled down slowly until it was out of sight somewhere behind her large breasts. 


She couldn’t believe how easy it was. Just like that, your tiny body was gone. You’d be digested inside of Rikku and forgotten all about. Sad though, that she never got a chance to orgasm with you inside of her. Maybe she’d get lucky and find another tiny pest like you again…


For you, there was nothing to be excited for or to look forward to. You were being forced through the stomach’s opening at that point, and after being slid down far enough, your body popped free from the sphincter and fell until it landed with a thick splash in the soupy contents of her belly. You quickly lurched upwards and broke the surface, coughing and hacking up the bitter substance surrounding you.


Grimacing at the bitter taste on your tongue, you looked around yourself at the throbbing walls which were now all around your shrunken body. Treading water (or vomit, really), you looked around yourself with increasing panic, as the stomach shifted and groaned around you. 


A slight sting against your skin was all it was at the moment, but that was merely an indicator of the agony that was surely to come. Pretty soon you’d be broken down and disintegrated just like the rest of the masticated sandwich that was in here with you. That would be the end of you, and Rikku wouldn’t even be aware of it.


“You fucking bitch!


You yelled at Paine even if there was no way she was going to hear you, and you decided you should at least try to save yourself in any way you could, in any way that might have even a 0.0001% chance of succeeding. 


First, you had to get to higher ground. The acid wasn’t eating into you quite yet, but digestion hadn’t fully started either. As soon as it did, you knew you were gonna be doomed. So, you swam towards a pink fold of stomach that looked flat enough to stand on, and pulled yourself up onto it, struggling to your feet and wobbling a bit.


Then, you looked up at the tight entrance above. That was where you’d come in from, but even if you’d been able to climb these slippery walls, it was still too far away to reach. There was another hole, of course, but that one led somewhere you really didn’t want to go.


You then looked at the wall beside you. Maybe, the best way to get yourself out of here was by force. If Rikku was sick then you’d be free, even if it would be messy. So, you started to bang and pound on the wall beside you, yelling and screaming on the off-chance that even Rikku herself might hear you down here.


The only response you got though, was the wall flexing back at you suddenly, forcing you to stagger and stumble backwards until you fell into the sickening liquid again. Breaking the surface once more, feeling like you were going to be sick yourself, you got a sinking feeling.


Getting out of here… Was it impossible?


End Notes:

Chapter 14, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 14 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Rikku remained oblivious for a time, not registering yet that you were currently, literally, inside of her. Within her stomach, you were panicking, but also getting weaker and weaker as it took its toll on you. The thick, sloshing liquid had partially coated you and was starting to really sting.


It was clearly not going to end too well for you if you remained trapped in here for much longer. From what you’d learnt in biology, this was a process that could end up taking hours. Agonizing hours, for you.


If you somehow managed to survive being in her stomach, you could only imagine how much worse things could get from there. Going through her colon, eventually ending up being packed in with whatever was left of her other meals, meeting a foul end either inside her body or inside the toilet.


Was it easier to just resign yourself to your fate though? What were you supposed to do?

No…you really couldn’t. You had to save yourself somehow.


Looking at the walls, you figured you just had to use your strength and vigor, and irritate them somehow. Using every ounce of energy that you had, you started to throw yourself up against the inner wall, putting the full brunt of your body into it.


On the outside, Rikku had been wandering the ship after that satisfying dinner, her hands behind her head, smiling to herself. She walked with a swagger in her step, only pausing when she felt a sudden gurgle in her stomach. At first she figured it was just an after effect from eating, but it started to actually ache.


Wincing, she clutched her tummy, and quickly looked this way and that through the corridor, until she spotted there was, thankfully, a toilet nearby. Quickly, she made a beeline for it, running for the restrooms until she practically skidded her way inside, and she was bent over the toilet.


To say it had been chaos inside her stomach would be the understatement of all understatements. Her belly practically turned upside down with you in it, as you finally managed to agitate it enough to make her do exactly what you wanted her to.

Better out of her mouth than the…alternative…


Everything came in a rush as the acrid stomach liquid surged up her throat, carrying you with it, until you finally entered the back of her throat again, and felt a blast of fresh air (or as fresh as bathroom air could be), as you were shot out of her maw.

Cold water greeted you, almost shocking you, as you plunged into the toilet bowl. Initially startled, you sank weakly, before finally pivoting yourself to swim back upwards again. As you broke the surface, you saw Rikku looming overhead, wiping her mouth and looking a little bit dazed.


“Aww man…that sandwich was really good though…” she seemed saddened by the waste, and at first she didn’t even seem to notice you, her hand reaching up towards the toilet handle as was instinct.

Realizing in a panic that you weren’t out of the danger yet, you threw your hands up and started waving them around, yelling loudly for her attention.


“RIKKU! RIKKU I’M DOWN HERE!!”

You yelled as loudly as you could, hoping she would notice you in time.

“RIKKU LOOK!!


Rikku was about to flush you, sending you on a one way trip to the ship’s septic system, but then she suddenly paused, seeing something strange in the bowl. Frowning, she squinted, and leaned down closer.

That was when she saw what it was that had caught her attention, and she gasped.

“You!”

CHAPTER 14: ALTERNATIVE

Seems like a few people wanted to see a full tour through Rikku, so here's an alternative version of the chapter for you which includes some content like that. If it's not your thing, feel free to skip ahead to Chapter 15 now.


Rikku remained oblivious for a time, not registering yet that you were currently, literally, inside of her. Within her stomach, you were panicking, but also getting weaker and weaker as it took its toll on you. The thick, sloshing liquid had partially coated you and was starting to really sting.


It was clearly not going to end too well for you if you remained trapped in here for much longer. From what you’d learnt in biology, this was a process that could end up taking hours. Agonizing hours, for you.


If you somehow managed to survive being in her stomach, you could only imagine how much worse things could get from there. Going through her colon, eventually ending up being packed in with whatever was left of her other meals, meeting a foul end either inside her body or inside the toilet. 


Was it easier to just resign yourself to your fate though? What were you supposed to do?


No…you really couldn’t. You had to save yourself somehow.


Looking at the walls, you figured you just had to use your strength and vigor, and irritate them somehow. Using every ounce of energy that you had, you started to throw yourself up against the inner wall, putting the full brunt of your body into it.


On the outside, Rikku had been wandering the ship after that satisfying dinner, her hands behind her head, smiling to herself.

She walked with a swagger in her step, and continued walking like that, because despite your best efforts, you couldn’t get her to throw you up. 


Feeling hopeless, you sat back again, half submerged in the foul liquid, and waited for your fate. You just hoped it would be a quick one.


…Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t.


While Rikku went about her business, her body worked you through her system. The acid had eaten away at you a little bit, but not enough to stop you from still being conscious, as you were dragged under the bile and sucked through the sphincter at the bottom of her belly.


As the perky Gullwings gal lounged on her bed, playing some video games, you were being transported through the winding tract of her small intestine, squeezed by the tighter walls around you, almost suffocatingly tight. You could feel the villi massaging and stroking against your skin while you were passed, and eventually, you were pushed into her large intestine.


A low gurgle echoed around you, and you began to pick up on a foul scent in the air which really turned your stomach. You were being hauled deeper and deeper towards a part of this girl’s body which you had never wanted to experience.


By the time you were packed in with the rest of her waste, barely able to keep your head out of it, and gagging on the natural fumes of her body, Rikku had noticed that familiar pressure on her back door, and she sighed, swiveling her legs off the bed and getting up.


As soon as she started walking, she felt like she really needed to go, and so she made a beeline, almost a sprint, for the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she huffed out a heavy sigh of relief as she prepared to relieve herself. 


Meanwhile, even if she had managed to, you hadn’t been lucky enough to make it in time. The excrement had eventually buried you, light-headed as you were from her gas, and you eventually couldn’t handle it anymore. By the time she seated herself, you were already gone, and as she finished up, tugging at the toilet paper to clean herself, she was none the wiser.


Standing up, she glanced briefly at her handiwork, and did nothing but wrinkle her nose before tugging the handle and flushing.


Sending you away with it…

End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 15 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“OMG! You’re the little guy from before!”


Rikku didn’t even flinch as she reached into the toilet and lifted you out of it, carrying you over towards the sink. She was careful not to be too rough with you when she rinsed you under the water, making you feel relieved.


“I’m really sorry! I must have eaten you by accident! But it really was an accident, I swear!!” Rikku insisted, and you just shook your head.

“No no it’s uh…it’s fine! I’m alive, haha…”


Barely, and you weren’t sure it was ‘fine’ at all, especially considering Rikku had at one point seemed to want to eat you, but…


“How did you get inside of me though!?” Rikku bent down so she was level with the sink, and looking right at you, “In the sandwich, right? But what were you doing in there?? And what happened with you and-”

Suddenly, she paused, and without you having to answer, she clicked two and two together in her head,

“...Paine…”


Confirming her suspicions, you told her about Paine sneaking you into that sandwich, and how you’d ultimately ended up being eaten by her. Rikku looked embarrassed, covering her reddened cheeks with her hands and shaking her head,


“Oh man…oh boy…”


You tried to insist it was alright though,

“Really Rikku, I’m fine! I’m not mad. But…” you looked at her very seriously, “I need your help. I need you to help me get back to normal, and get off this ship somehow. And I need you to keep me safe from Paine until then. Please, Rikku.”


She hesitated for a moment, but then nodded and gave you a thumbs up with her giant hand,

“Got it!”


That left the question though.

How were you supposed to turn back to normal in the first place?


“I’ll see if I can find some way to fix you. After all, if you ended up like this in the first place, there must be some way of switching you back again.” Rikku tapped her chin, carrying you in her other hand. Then, she looked at you with her big green eyes,

“Until then though…do you wanna stay in my room with me? I can take care of you!”


That sounded like the best option, even if you weren’t 100% sure Rikku could be trusted, if only because she seemed like a bit of an airhead. 


She certainly was. But you were just glad to have at least some sort of protection.


“It’s getting late, you must be tired.” Rikku sat on the bed with you cupped in her hands, and looked down at you endearingly, “Shall we go to sleep?”


You only realized now just how exhausted you actually were, and so you agreed to that quite happily, letting her set you on the pillow. Feeling glad you could relax a bit and get some rest, you shut your eyes and drifted off beside her giant form, hoping that tomorrow wouldn’t be quite so chaotic.


Little did you know just how chaotic things could still get…


See, Rikku was a restless sleeper. You didn’t realize just how restless though, until you were laying beside her just like this, and you felt the mattress of the bed start to shift a little beneath you. Only half awake, you opened your eyes a little, and that was when you saw a sight which got your heart racing.

Rikku turning over, with her chest square above you, and her cleavage about to land right on top of you.


Oh boy…

You grimaced, stiffening up as you braced yourself,

I really can’t catch a break…


End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 16 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories



You were getting real tired of this.

Real tired.


Rikku’s breasts surrounded you, pressed in on either side like giant balloons, or really, closer to mountains from your perspective. Her lightly tanned skin smelled like the floral shower gel the girls used in the bathrooms on board, it was almost a pleasant caress in some ways.


Or it would have been, if you weren’t literally pinned inside her cleavage. Her monumental boobs kept you stuck in place between them, basically swamping you, and as she breathed gently in her sleep, they shifted against either side of you, almost threatening to pull you up even deeper into that abyss. When she rolled back over onto her spine again, you were helplessly hoisted along in the middle of that sandwich, smelling the scent of her shower gel on all the skin surrounding you.


Were you scared? Absolutely no doubts about that. If Rikku exerted even a little bit too much extra pressure on you, that could be it. You could end up bursting like a balloon yourself, and you didn’t exactly want to imagine going through the agony of something like that…


Quite terrified, you squirmed a little bit in whatever space you had, hoping that maybe if you shifted around enough, you’d tickle her and catch her attention somehow.


Unfortunately, Rikku was as deep a sleeper as she was a restless one, and this meant that no amount of movement on your part was enough to wake her up. She groaned a bit, but that was all, and you just had to lay there, hopelessly wondering if you were ever going to be able to escape before you suffocated.


Well…as long as she didn’t try and eat you again, accidentally or otherwise, then you supposed it wasn’t as horrifying a way to go out. So you felt just a little bit relieved when you were laying there, at least about that.


In the middle of the night though, her huge body suddenly shifted around a bit. For her it was just regular jostling in sleep, nothing to write home about, but for you it was like an earthquake. At your miniscule size it was incredibly dangerous, because if her titanic breasts happened to swing together, you’d be smushed flat like a pancake.


Not exactly a pleasant way of going out, to say the least.


You quickly tried to protect yourself by standing up in the valley of her cleavage, extending your arms and pressing them into the soft skin either side of you, her pillows jiggling but not slamming into you, thankfully. At first you thought that she was just shifting in her sleep, since she seemed to be the restless type anyway, but as it turned out, this wasn’t just her randomly shifting around.


Looking up the grand fleshy passage of the crevasse of her chest, you jolted on the spot when you saw her spiral green eyes zeroed in on you, her head tilted up from the pillow so she could look at you directly, however awkwardly.

“Hey [Y/N]...can I ask you a favor?”


Alarm bells went off in your head immediately. You silently prayed she wasn’t going to ask you to go anywhere near her mouth again. 


However, what she asked for was no less disconcerting.

“I’m having trouble sleeping tonight…and I wanna have a good dream so…could you maybe help me?” Rikku asked in a cutesy voice, pouting a little after her request. Again, you were lost about what she really meant by that, but she had asked you sweetly, so you responded kindly.


“Yeah uh…sure. What do you need?”


Her face lit up in a big beam, huge at your size, and then without warning she plunged her hand into her cleavage, pinching you suddenly between her thumb and forefinger and lifting you up so you were dangling above her chest. Cupping one of her breasts with another hand, she held it steady so that her round, rosy pink nipple was straight below you like a trampoline.


Rikku dropped you right on top of it, you landed with your legs spread around the nub. Settled on her areola now, you could feel the softness of it beneath your palms, as they sank into the surface a little. Cross-eyed as she watched you, Rikku prodded the back of your head in a manner that was light to her, but felt a little rough to you, and you winced with discomfort.


“Ow…uh…Rikku, what exactly are you getting at?”

She kept her finger pointed down at the surface of her nipple,

“What I’m getting at is that I want you to play with me! Make me feel good [Y/N], and then I can have a really good sleep. Can you do that for me?”


Well…sure. Yeah, you probably could. Whether she’d feel anything when you were at this size though, you didn’t know.


Nonetheless, you tried to treat this the way you would a regular sized lady. Leaning in to nipple itself, you started to lick it and tease it with your tiny tongue, massaging the surface, feeling it start to firm up more and more as you did so. You took your tongue and slid it all the way up to the very top, positioning yourself so you were licking right against her duct, which at this scale you could poke and wiggle your tongue around inside.


You didn’t taste milk, but she certainly felt pleasure while she lay there, just like she had wanted. Rikku bit her lip and allowed her gargantuan hand to slide down smoothly towards her crotch, cupping around the mound. She pressed her forefinger up against the little pink bean nestled between her lips and started to jostle it around while you kept it up.


“Mm…that’s it…keep going…” she stuck her tongue out a little, panting, gusts of warm, damp breath hitting you from where her face was resting up against the pillow. Rikku had her eyes closed and a blushing look of absolute ecstasy on her face. She stuck a digit inside of herself, followed by another, pressing them together and guiding them up deeper into her tight passage, squeezing her thighs around her hand frm the outside.


She worried about you for sure, that much was a given. You were so small, she didn’t want to imagine how you could end up getting hurt, she found you to be really cute honestly. Like a tiny little…pet, who could be fun to keep around. Though that would also be complicated for you of course.


However, when she was getting as turned on as she was right now, her mind failed to focus enough on your wellbeing. She got so into the motions, so aroused, that she could hardly contain herself anymore, and she wasn’t really thinking straight.


And that, was exactly when it happened.


Rikku didn’t notice the door opening until it was too late. Paine walking in, her chunky boots causing a practical earthquake for your ears as she paced across the floor towards where Rikku was laying on the bed. That malevolent smile said it all. 


You were screwed.


“Well well well. What’s going on here?”


End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 17 by samus
Author's Notes:

Hey! I'm back!

Sorry for those of you who were waiting, just got caught up with real life for a while. Glad to be back though!

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Paine tilted her head and cracked a smirk just from looking down at Rikku. 

She spotted you of course, her gaze zeroing in on your vulnerable little form which was currently clinging onto Rikku’s nipple. You shook violently as you looked up at her, she was the last person you wanted to see right now. 

Her cruel gaze zeroed in on you, those pale red eyes capturing you. She stared for a good long moment, while Rikku fumbled with the right words to say, her hand starting to reach down so it could cup over her breast, and you, like some protective shield.

But, Paine swatted her hand away, and leaned down closely, parting her lips and exhaling slowly over you, her humid breath practically choking you. You gasped as you were suddenly suffocated from all angles by the sticky, fleshy interior of her mouth, her tongue pinning you down against the nipple behind you, and rubbing your body in helpless circles against it. 

In the process of torturing you inside her wet maw, she was simultaneously pleasuring Rikku to the maximum degree, an absolute expert at foreplay like this. Paine swirled her tongue around her nipple, cupping both breasts as she leaned down closer, sweeping you along for an unwilling ride.

“Oh…Paine~”

Rikku almost forgot all about you as soon as she started to feel pangs and shivers of pleasure traveling through her body. You struggled and squirmed as best as you could, but her massive red organ was too much to fight back against, and you could only try and endure the pressure and how increasingly sticky you were getting.

Things were about to worsen though. Suddenly, Paine’s painted lips pursed tighter around you, almost painfully so, and you were slurped up between them and into the humid confines of her mouth. She tilted her tongue so you were positioned right in the center of it, and you could see the opening to her throat flexing whenever light passed inside.

This can’t be happening AGAIN.

This time you just went limp. You lay there flat like a starfish on her tongue, waiting to be swallowed down, and probably digested for real this time, because no way was Paine going to let you out again, you knew her too well. If not that, then you’d instead end up packed in with her waste just like everything else that passed through her body on the regular.

Rikku’s voice suddenly sounded though:

“No Paine-” she cut through her own pleasure, setting aside her own needs and desires out of worry for you, “Don’t eat him!”

Suddenly, so she could respond, Paine used her tongue to roughly shove you against the interior of her cheek, and told Rikku:

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to.”

And then, she climbed onto the bed properly, keeping you snug against her cheek as positioned herself so that her head was level with Rikku’s pussy. Paine snatched the girl by her thighs and pushed them one way and the other, spreading her lips apart and exposing her plush pink passage.

Sliding you forward on her tongue again, Paine leaned down closely and pressed the surface up against Rikku’s slit, guiding your miniscule body in between her folds and thrusting you forward suddenly.

Rikku, once again, forgot all about your wellbeing, in favor of how simply amazing it felt when Paine licked her pussy like that. She huffed and arched her back, her cunt gaping wider to gulp you deeper, as Paine pushed her tongue’s tip into your back again and again.

It was almost like she was trying to trap you in here. The walls crushed around your body, pressing up against your limbs and waist, squeezing you like a boa constrictor, throbbing around you, a living, greedy organism.

Just as eager to swallow you whole…

“P-Paine, he’s gonna get stuck up there…” Rikku whined between her moans, and Paine chuckled breathily against her clit, shaking her head so her spiky greyish strands brushed against the inner surfaces of her thighs,

“Don’t be silly. Tampons don’t get stuck in there forever, do they? Neither will he…”

As she got back to it, Rikku’s body relaxed,

“I…I supposed you’re right…”

And as she closed her eyes and let the tension sap away like that, it only caused her vagina to open that much more readily for you. What Paine said wasn’t really correct, that was the scariest part. You were small enough, and clearly making her feel good enough, that you really didn’t know if you’d ever be let back out again.

Besides, what if Paine ended up pushing you in so deep that you were basically swallowed by her womb? You’d be like some twisted kind of offspring, a prisoner to Rikku’s pussy forever.

But not to worry. Paine had other plans to off you, and it wasn’t this way. She did however, keep you in there, slurping and sucking on Rikku’s clit until she got so wet she bucked wildly and orgasmed, flooding you back closer to the entrance again in a choking mixture of saliva and cum. Paine’s tongue probed for you and sourced you, curling around your form and drawing you back out of Rikku’s vagina.

Slowly, she pulled you, until you were back inside her own mouth again. Her tongue continued working around you, cleaning and clearing away the layers of cum which were stuck to you. She sucked you clean, and then shoved you roughly against the other cheek, getting off the bed again while Rikku lay there panting and riding out the remaining throes of ecstasy, until she finally dozed off for real.

Trapped inside Paine’s maw, you could feel her walking out of the room, clearly taking you somewhere else for more torture.

And you had an awful feeling you weren’t going to be surviving for much longer…

End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Chapter 18 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories


NOTE: This chapter includes some bonus content at the end for people into the more explicit ass stuff. If that’s not your thing, just read up to the point where the text becomes bold and skip forward to the next chapter.


Rikku wasn't exactly easy to handle as a giantess compared to you, but still, at least she had meant well. Paine on the other hand was a real nightmare.

But when it came to Yuna, you really didn’t know what to expect.

Yuna was sitting at her desk in her songstress garb, her long skirt tucked over the edge of the seat, her cheeks thick inside her booty shorts, pressed together on the hard chair below. Now and then she shifted her body uncomfortably, figuring she should probably get a new computer seat sometime. 

Still, she was fully distracted by what she was watching on her laptop screen, and she didn’t hear Paine entering the room and approaching her chair because she was wearing headphones. Paine’s tongue curled around you and popped you back out from between her lips again, your helpless body glistening with her goopy saliva.

Pinching you, she pulled you out connected to a long strand of it, shook you off, and then walked over to where Yuna was seated. Again, Yuna was none the wiser, completely absorbed by whatever movie she was watching. Paine was easily able to sneak up on her, and dangle you above the most precarious place you had witnessed yet.

Her shorts had been pulled taut around her bubble-shaped cheeks to such an extent that her crack was showing. Clearly, the skirt she wore did a lot of the heavy lifting when it came to covering up this particular facet of her backside. It happened more often than people would think, her shorts were always riding down like this.

The gaping abyss looked completely black below your dangling feet. Like a void waiting for you to fall in.

You tried to scream and plead with Paine not to do this to you. It was bad enough being trapped between a giant’s breasts, but butt cheeks was next level, and a level that you weren’t exactly all too willing to experience first hand.

But Paine didn’t care. She couldn’t think of a more perfect way to snuff you out, than to let Yuna’s booty take care of the job. She was such a kind girl that she would need to be utterly oblivious in order for this to work. So this was perfect timing.

Paine’s styled gothic nails slipped, and suddenly parted. You let out another terrified, utterly guttural scream as you were sent plummeting towards the buttcrack below, landing inside the interior of her shorts. 

As your eyes adjusted, and you felt around frantically with your hands, you could feel how close Yuna’s cheeks were on either side of you. Soft, and so large, it reminded you of how you’d felt like Rikku’s breasts could so easily crush you before too.

Swallowing nervously, you frantically tried to think of some way out of here. Right now, Yuna had no clue you were down there, hell, she didn’t even know you actually existed shrunken on this ship in the first place. It was crucial then that you found some way of alerting her to you being down here.

“HELP!! HELP ME!!” you began screaming and hollering so hard that your chest and throat ached from it. You started to punch and pound the buttcheeks on either side of you, hoping desperately that if you stirred up enough of a ruckus, Yuna would surely have to notice you. 

Meanwhile, Yuna was busy watching the rom-com she had picked for today (it reminded her of Tidus, what could she say), when she felt a little niggling itch down in her crack. Not wanting to look away from the screen during this pivotal romantic moment, nor reach her hand in there to scratch it, she simply shifted side to side a few times, jostling her cheeks so they rubbed together and hopefully got rid of that itch.

Down below again, you realized quickly how badly your plan had backfired when suddenly you were being thrown this way and that, bouncing off each cheek, and getting jammed deeper and deeper by the motion, until you were in so deep that you were very close to that particular, riskier point of her body. In the dim light you could just about make out the circular shape of it, and you groaned.

Not good. Thankfully Yuna was a very hygienic girl (moreso than Rikku for sure), so it wasn’t so bad. But that was just for now. You had to save yourself before it really became worse.

You started struggling, pulling yourself towards the tiny strip of light that was peeking through from the opening of her shorts, snatching squishy handfuls of her flesh and hauling yourself along with as much strength as you could muster…


Yuna pouted when she felt that little annoyance again. Probably just a bit of fluff in between her cheeks or something. Whatever it was, it felt soft and small. 

So she got an idea. If shifting around in her chair hadn’t been enough to get rid of the little irritation, then maybe something else would. 

She lifted her hand, flexing it a little. It was fine, she would just scratch a little, it wasn’t that dirty was it? She always kept herself nice and clean down there anyway. Yuna reached back around and down towards her buttcheeks, sliding a couple of digits into the opening.


You felt something pushing in after you, and turned yourself with some effort just to see her fingers making a beeline. Letting out a scream of abject terror, you started to panic and struggle harder, but couldn’t save yourself before her nails pushed against you, determined to scratch.

As she curled her digits though, really getting in there, the motion only succeeded in pushing you right up against her sticky hole. When Yuna felt that, a shock went through her body and she gasped loudly:

“Oh-!!”

It seemed she hadn’t expected to accidentally push you there either, and the surprise caused her back entrance to open slightly, fetid air greeting you as her passage gaped right by your head.

“Hmm…” Yuna winced as she tried to fish whatever it was that had just touched her anus out of there, but as she tried to pick at you again, her finger once more clumsily pushed your tiny body closer to her awaiting hole. And before you could stop it from happening, your head was shoved inside the entrance (or exit, really), your helpless little body gulped halfway inside of her.

Her anal walls flexed around you, slightly moist, feeling you up and surely wondering what you were. This alien intrusion caused her body to shudder again, and in the process, you were slurped up until about your middle. You screamed in desperation, which felt like buzzing to her.

Yuna’s cheeks flushed. That hadn’t been her intent, even if it did feel kind of arousing. But she shook her head, knowing that it wasn’t a good idea to just shove some random thing up inside her butt. She had to get whatever it was out somehow.

Pausing her movie, she flexed her butt a few times, her anal walls rippling around you stickily. Her eyes narrowed. There had to be some other way of getting this thing out of her ass…

And…there was another approach she hadn’t tried yet…

Her vibrant hetorocromatic eyes snapped over to quickly focus on the cup of iced coffee she had sitting beside her screen. She had only half finished it, because the stuff had a habit of meddling with her tummy too much. But now, that was exactly what she needed.

Yuna snatched up the cup and gulped down the remainder of the coffee in a couple of hearty swigs, then sat and waited for the magic to happen. Soon enough, her gut began to gurgle, and terror coarsed through your tiny form trapped snug inside her backside.

No…she’s not about to…is she!?

The cramped, humid space around you seemed to close in as the impending expulsion loomed. The first burst erupted with an audible force, a visceral gust that felt like a gust of wind threatening to tear through your fragile form.

The odor that followed was intense, an acrid combination of coffee, whatever she had eaten, and something more foul. You struggled to breathe amidst the toxic fumes that clung to the damp walls of Yuna's digestive tract. The sheer pressure of the release jolted you, a relentless force that tossed your tiny body against the membrane, leaving you disoriented and battered.

The second surge hit with even more vigor, the reverberations echoing through the cramped passageways. It was as if you were caught in the wake of a natural disaster, the air thick with an unsettling mixture of gas. The intensity of the expulsion reached a climax, and you were suddenly sent flying straight back through the now gaping exit.

Landing between her cheeks again, you coughed and hacked, feeling sick. Then, you composed yourself, and started to crawl, knowing you had to get out of here before that happened again.

End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Chapter 19 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Being trapped in Yuna's butt...had been unpleasant, to say the least.

But as you crawled desperately for the opening of her shorts, doing all you were able to in order to save yourself, you were at least grateful for the approaching breath of fresh air.


Yuna furrowed her brow, and paled a little all of a sudden, her mouth gaping open, as she realized that whatever was between her cheeks was actually moving.


“AHH!”

Your world whirled chaotically as Yuna shot up from her desk chair and frantically hooked her thumbs around the hem of her shorts and panties, yanking them down roughly and throwing them aside. You were almost taken with the fabric which had been whipped away so fast.


Yuna immediately reached between her cheeks and frantically tried to find whatever she was sure had to be some gross bug or something, not caring how foolish she looked as she fished around in her crack. Her finger and thumb found you, pinched hard, and yanked you out in a speeding rush.


You almost passed out, you were brought around in front of her face so fast. Through blurry vision, you watched her initially horrified and disgusted expression turn into one of much more intrigued shock.


“...W…wait a second…you’re not a bug!”


“No…” you groaned out your words, your head spinning, “Not a bug…I’m a human…I just…ended up shrunken and…it’s a long story…”


Yuna had turned completely red, probably realizing how humiliating it was that a tiny man had been in such an intimate area of hers. But she didn’t intend to hurt you either, looking suddenly very concerned as well. She placed you on the desk gently, and asked in a sheepish, embarrassed voice.


“C-could you look away for a moment, please?”


You did as she asked, even though you were a little miffed at her, however unintentional her treatment of you had been. Yuna shakily grabbed her panties and shorts and pulled them back on again. Once she was a bit more presentable, she turned back and looked at you once more.


“Okay…you can turn around…”


You did so, and watched as she approached the desk, pulled out the chair, and seated herself in front of you. Her hands clasped together in front of her midriff as she looked down at you with a gentle worry.

“How did you get so small? What are you doing on board the Celsius?”


“Well…I wish I could tell you, but I’ve no clue either. It’s really weird, whatever the reason is.” you shrugged, and Yuna’s expression saddened more.

“You poor thing…”


She gave you a firm, encouraging look, “Tell me everything that happened.”


And so, you did. You recounted it all, sometimes in such gruesome detail that Yuna had to look away and cover her mouth. Mostly she was shocked that Paine had actually been orchestrating so many horrible situations, that she had actually been willing to hurt you like that.


“I think she’ll be convinced that you crushed me under your ass.” you told Yuna, looking up at her with hopeful little eyes, “But, she’ll still wanna check and make sure. So please, help me. Make sure she doesn’t find me. I’m…there’s no way I’ll be able to survive it if she does.”


Yuna nodded grimly, figuring now that you were probably correct about that. From the sounds of it, Paine was really out to get you.


“I’ll convince us to land in Kilika. There are so many people there, there surely has to be someone who will be able to help you out.” Yuna assured you, and you were immensely relieved to hear it. Finally, someone who wasn’t as airheaded as Rikku, nor as cruel as Paine. Someone who would actually be able to save you.


It was finally over…


“You poor thing…you must have been so terrified.” Yuna crouched in front of you. Up close, even if still a bit intimidating given her size, you were struck by how pretty she was.


That was when you suddenly got an idea. It made you turn red as you realized what you were thinking of, but you also figured that maybe you deserved to have a little fun after all the hell you had just been put through. It had been pretty constant torture. It was relentless, so the idea of finally being able to do what you wanted…that was a far more appealing idea.


“Yuna…just if it’s okay with you…do you think maybe we could have a little fun? I mean, after everything I’ve been through, I’d really appreciate cutting loose. And your body is so…”

Your eyes scanned her form, which still towered over you even as she was crouching like that. Your gaze went lower until it was looking at the top of the desk. What was below there, you were a little afraid of.


But you also wanted to experience it, and actually have fun with it this time.


Flushing too, Yuna tucked a dark strand of hair behind her ear and suddenly stood up, causing what was basically a gust of wind for you when she shifted through the air abruptly. 


The giantess reached up under her skirt so she could access her undies. Her thumbs hooked around the hem of her panties, and she began smoothly sliding them down her hips, over her ass. You swallowed thickly, practically drooling as you watched her.


You could hardly believe that her, of all people, would be down for this. 

But, you just couldn’t wait to have some proper fun…

End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10873