Short Story - Saddleback Inn by Jessajess99
Summary:

It's been over a year since Jeremy's slept with someone, not to mention how much longer since his last girlfriend. So in an effort to rekindle his spirit for a night, he heads to a brothel--but the girl he chose isn't a normal kind of sex worker. And she's a bit familiar too... (it's his friend)

A gentle and friendly story, done as a commission :)


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11526 Read: 75507 Published: September 06 2021 Updated: November 14 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

2. Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

3. Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

4. Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

5. Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

6. Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

7. Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

8. Chapter 8 by Jessajess99

9. Chapter 9 by Jessajess99

10. Chapter 10 by Jessajess99

Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

     As of 21 hours and 14 minutes ago, today marked the two year anniversary since the last time that Jeremy Stevens had had sex. He was in his 30’s, and hadn’t been in a long term relationship in years. Plus the pandemic last year had obviously made it hard to meet new people. Society was beginning to open back up as the last strains of Covid-19 were dying down, and Jeremy was desperate to get some kind of action. Which is how he found himself at The Saddleback Inn. But it wasn’t an inn, technically, or tavern or hotel or anything; it was a brothel. Jeremy was too desperate and horny to wait any longer, so since he couldn’t find a girl for himself, he was determined to just pay for one instead. 

     He had never been to a brothel before, but this one seemed more professional than he was expecting; he’d filled out a preferences quiz online, and then scheduled an appointment and everything, for 9:15pm. He was waiting in their front area when a woman emerged out of the hallway and smiled at him. “Hi, you’re Jeremy right?”

     “Yeah—Claire, right?” he asked, getting up.

     She shook her head. “No, I’m just here to escort you to her room,” she explained, before turning towards the hallway. “Wanna follow me?”

     “Oh, OK… Yeah, sure,” he said, slightly nervous about the whole idea still. But so far the people seemed to be polite at least; that made him feel better.

     Following behind the woman, he headed through the narrow hallway, then up a flight of stairs, and down another hallway, all the way to the room at the end. She knocked on the door, and a voice called out from inside: “It’s open.” The woman leading Jeremy opened up the door, revealing a room that was dimly lit, and smiled as she gestured for him to head on in. He couldn’t see whoever was inside, but he headed in anyways.

     “Have fun,” the lady said, and closed the door behind him.

     “I’m just in the bathroom finishing my makeup,” he heard the voice say again. “The last client really fucked it up,” she grumbled, and he turned to see another doorway where the voice was coming from, with more soft lighting emanating from inside. 

     “Oh, that’s OK, take your time. I’m uh, Jeremy, by the way,” he said, still noticeably anxious. “I’ll just, um…” he trailed off, sitting on the edge of the bed. He didn’t even know what ‘Claire’ was supposed to look like; the pictures of her on the website were purposefully very mysterious, but the various photos of her body were enough to interest Jeremy, more than anyone else who was available that night. He was facing away from the doorframe, observing some of the art on her wall, when he suddenly heard her approaching him, but just as he turned he felt her blow some kind of dust in his face, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and cough to try and clear his throat. But it had already gone up his nose. He was rubbing his eyes to try and get whatever it was out, when he suddenly felt extremely nauseous, and panic set in as he realized what was happening: he’d inhaled Dust, a kind of drug that shrank its users down temporarily. Because of how quickly it set in, and also how drastic the size reduction was, it considered an illegal substance. And yet for some reason this woman not only had it, but used it on him without his consent!

     “What the fuck?!” he yelled out after the intense headache and queasy feeling had died down and he’d stopped coughing. But when he opened his eyes, he saw two giant pairs of feet standing in front of him; he’d shrunk down all the way to her ankle’s height, just a few inches tall. Anger turned to fear, and he began backing away before turning to run, even though there was nowhere he could realistically go.

     “Shit,” he heard her whisper under her breath, “not again.” Even though the door seemed hundreds of meters away at his new size, he went sprinting for it anyways, adrenaline coursing through his veins. The woman sighed above him and she easily walked out in front of him, before sitting down on the floor. Now, instead of the door being way out in front of him, he saw a tall strip of lingerie before him instead, just as tall as he was. He looked around and saw that the girl had sat with her legs in a V shape on either side of him, but now closed them around him into a kind of circle, trapping him. She noticed him start to hyperventilate and giggled a bit, “Chill out, dude, it’s OK. I’m not gonna hurt you. Judging by your reaction I’m assuming you didn’t know that I’m a sex worker for dudes with size fetishes. That’s like, my whole schtick and everything, everyone here has their kind of specialties and most of them are legal and normal ones but mine’s supposed to be kept on the down low, that’s why my face isn’t up on the website.”

     “How the hell was I supposed to know that?” he panted, still recovering from the sudden shock, but his heart rate was beginning to slow down.

     “Uhh, the same way people know where to go for other illegal shit,” she answered, as if it was obvious. “Word of mouth pretty much. But every so often someone like you comes around who was oblivious. I don’t normally blow the Dust into their faces like I did with you, but sometimes I do cuz for some reason people are really into that and it gets me better tips. So yeah, just an unlucky coincidence I guess. But don’t worry, it’ll wear off in a few hours.” Jeremy still hadn’t looked up at the giant woman. The idea of looking into a face that was triple his height made him nervous, so he stood awkwardly in between her bare legs, just a few feet away from her panties. But he was looking at the ground instead, suddenly ten times as nervous as he’d been coming in. “Look, you already paid for the session and it’s not like I can grow you back any time soon, so… we can still go through with everything. Mind as well try it out, see if it’s something you’re into, right? And a lot of guys get freaked out at first too, even when they know what they’re getting into, so don’t feel bad about it or anything, you can take your time.”

     He didn’t know how to respond, or what he should do. He suddenly felt more shy than he ever had in his life. “Uh… that’s… I don’t…. I dunno, um…” he stuttered quietly, scratching his neck. Encircled by her legs while she peered down at him, he felt like some kind of toy.

     Without warning, he suddenly felt a pair of fingers gently pinch at his sides, lifting him up, and he cried out fearfully, kicking and dangling his legs. “How about we at least meet each other for starters,” she said, ignoring his struggles, and stopped lifting him up once he was right in front of her face. It was so big and unavoidable now in his field of view, he gave in and looked her in the eyes, as she looked at his too, both of them truly seeing each other for the first time. But the giant’s smile fell, and she gasped, as a similar feeling of surprise crept into his mind too. “Jeremy… Stevens?” she asked, and he nodded his head silently. Because he recognized her too. Apparently one of his best friends from his childhood had grown up to become a sex worker, and now their first time seeing each other in decades was with him shrunken down to just a few inches tall while she held him between her fingers.

 

Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

     “Oh my God, it’s been so long, how are you?!” she asked with an exciting smile. He was still trying to figure out if being in the clutches of someone he hadn’t talked to in decades made him feel better or worse about the whole situation.

     “Um, fine, I guess…” he answered, glancing away. Still too nervous to look the gigantic woman in the eyes.

     “Are you— oh wait,” she stopped herself, breaking into a loud, hysterical laughter. “I was gonna ask if you’re married but since you’re here then I hope you’re not.” Jeremy felt self-conscious and humiliated, but didn’t say anything in response. Claire started to lay back, and deposited her old friend in the middle of her breasts. “Well don’t worry about it, cuz I’m not married either,” she winked, unclasping the back of her bra before laying flat on the floor.

     Jeremy looked at the two mounds on either side of him, just as tall as he was, and watched as Claire started to slowly slip her lingerie off her body. “W-w-wait,” he stuttered, feeling nervous as she teased him. “We haven’t seen each other in like, 20 years, and this is how—“ was all he could say before he suddenly became squished between the giant woman’s boobs. He tried squirming, but even with how squishy and soft her tits were, he was simply too small to really budge within them. She let go of them and they collapsed back into position, allowing Jeremy freedom. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Claire, whose head was lifted and observing him with a coy smile.

     “To answer your question, yes, this is how our reunion is gonna go. I didn’t just get into this job as an accident, I love what I do. I get to make people feel fantastic and giddy and happy, even though they’re complete strangers, and they get a safe place to act out a fetish of theirs with someone who’s understanding. But now the fact that it’s actually with someone I know?” She pushed her boobs together once more, squishing the little man between them. “It just makes me feel all the more excited!”

     Once more she released her breasts, letting Jeremy free a second time. “Yeah but like, shrinking isn’t my thing. No judgement or anything to you, but…” He saw in his peripheral vision as she started to push her tits inwards once more, and he ran forward, diving out of the way. But seeing him try to run made her immediately slam her boobs together again, and just as he was in mid-air, his legs got caught by her tits before he could properly escape. She giggled as his torso fell down, and while he struggled with his legs to try and escape, she was simply too strong. 

     “Well maybe you just don’t think it’s not your thing because you’ve never tried it,” she said, biting her lip. She rubbed her boobs together, causing his legs to get twisted and rolled back and forth. “You paid to come to a brothel and meet some stranger for sex, right? So isn’t that like, THE perfect opportunity to try new things out and see what you like? And who better to try new things with than with a friend!” He lifted his torso up to try and look at her and argue back, but as soon as he did, he felt the pressure on his legs triple as she squeezed him far harder than at any point yet. Just as his head looked up to her face, he saw her thumb coming at him from the side, and it landed on his face before she pushed his squirming body back inside her cleavage. Her thumb retracted once he was back inside her fleshy prison, and the pressure eased up as her fingers, no longer needing to reach inwards to push him in, were able to retreat back to the sides of her breasts. “Like seriously, you really wanna tell me that this doesn’t do anything for you?” he heard her voice say, muffled by the insides of her cleavage as she rolled her soft skin around on his naked body, as if she was massaging him with giant pillows that were the size of houses. Sure enough, and to his surprise, he realized he kind of agreed with her. He actually didn’t mind the weird brand of close contact she was giving him—except for how claustrophobic it was. 

     Once she released him for the third time, he immediately held his hands out with an earnest expression on his face. “Wait wait wait, please,” he cried out. “It’s so hard for me to breathe in there, please Claire.”

     She sighed and looked disappointed, “It’s fine, I understand.”

     There was a moment of silence between them, before his voice quietly spoke up. “But… we can try something else… with your boobs… if that’s OK?”

     Her eyes lit up again, “Hell yeah it’s OK!” She gently pinched his sides again and brought him up to the top of one of her breasts, depositing him behind one of her nipples. “Here, try rubbing them a bit and watch what happens.” He did as she suggested, bending over and rubbing his hands around on the tissue that was leathery and rubbery for his size. Her toothless smile widened, and she briskly inhaled in response to his stimulation, enjoying the feeling of his tiny hands on her. Jeremy watched in amazement as the big bump in front of him quickly started growing, growing an inch taller every second. His own dick started growing too, seeing her giant nipple balloon in size and harden because of him, and a special kind of excitement building within him.

     “See, I knew you’d like it!” she responded joyfully, seeing his little member slowly lengthening as he leaned over again, rubbing her hardened nip a bit more with the hint of a smile on his face. “Now that you’ve done a little bit for me, let’s see what I might be able to do for you,” she said, as she began reaching towards his dick so she could return the favor. 

 

Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

     Jeremy watched as the tips of an enormous thumb and pointer finger slowly closed in around his cock, attempting to lightly grab it. But for him, it felt anything but light; it was like his dick suddenly got squeezed by forces it had never felt before, although it luckily didn’t hurt. He inhaled sharply as Claire just barely moved her fingers away from him while still holding on, just a couple millimeters for her, but several inches for him, and then moved her fingers back towards him. Ever so lightly trying to jack him off. He was surprised with how dexterous she was, but considering it was her job it’d be pretty disappointing if she wasn’t. “Ah ah, oh!” he gasped, as one of her tugs pulled a bit too hard, and it felt like all the skin around his hips got tugged along with his dick, until she let go upon hearing his reaction.

     “Oh, did I pull too hard?” she asked, squinting with a remorseful, embarrassed look on her face.

     “No no no no no,” he replied back, “it was just… surprising, keep going.” She giggled at the slight amount of desperation in his voice; in just the span of a few minutes, she’d turned him from shy and reluctant to alert and excited, rapt with attention at his bizarre, shrunken sexual experience. She pinched his dick again, but this time lifted her fingers up, and he felt his body leave the ground. Once again he felt his skin feel like it was being tugged away from him, but he was so fascinated with the feeling of being suspended in midair solely from his cock that he didn’t even care. His body went limp beneath her delicate touch as she gently rolled the tips of her fingers from side to side, effectively spinning his body back and forth with his shaft at the center. He could see her face, smiling with a genuine sense of pride. She was clearly radiating a positive energy, both from the incredible chanced reunion with an old friend, mixed with the ability to treat him to a first time experience. Nobody forgets the first time they have sex, whether it’s a good or bad experience, and similarly she knew that all of her clients had a vivid memory of the first time they did something sexual while shrunken, whether it was with her or someone else. So it was like he was losing his ‘shrinking virginity’ to her, so to speak. And who better to share that experience with than someone whose job is literally just to play around with tiny people like him?

     He could sense Claire start to lower him, and his back touched the carpet as she gently deposited him on it. She lifted her foot up and held her bare sole above his little body for a moment, wiggling her toes and teasing him as he lay dormant in her shadow. A sense of danger sparked within him, as the thought of suddenly being stepped on flashed in his mind… but for some reason, the risky perilousness that her foot represented turned him on. The whole situation was taboo and now a bit scary, but ultimately Jeremy knew that he didn’t have anything to worry about with Claire at the helm of his experience.

     She lowered her foot down, but he could tell she wasn’t aiming to step on him as he saw her heel touch ground a ways in front of him. But as the rest of her foot began to flatten, his eyes widened as he saw her big toe come straight for him, before thudding right on top of his hips, squashing his hardened member beneath it. She curled the knuckle of her toe, and then uncurled it, which made her digit rub his dick downwards before stroking it back up. She couldn’t give shrunken men a footjob, or even grip their tiny penises between her toes, but she’d always be able to rub them as a last resort. And with how soft she kept her feet, they never complained.

     Jeremy reached his arms up and grabbed ahold of her toe as she continued stroking him, nearly treating it as if it was an actual person since it was close to him in size. There obviously weren’t any holes or slits for him to slip his dick into, but he was clearly still fucking her foot regardless, reveling in the feeling of her big, pudgy digit against his frail body. But after a couple minutes of that, she lifted her foot away before he could grab ahold of it. He could tell he’d been close to a climax, but it seemed she was experienced enough to know just when to stop with guys to allow their experience to last a bit longer. 

     This time, instead of her fingers or her toes, her face itself came down to greet Jeremy’s barren body. “Are you having a good time so far?” she asked, although the answer was obvious to both of them. He nodded, maybe a little too aggressively, and she laughed. He felt entranced by her giant face; white teeth, red lips, brown skin. Her laugh cooled down, and then she comically puckered her lips, having fun with herself as they lowered down onto his manhood. Unlike her fingers pinching his dick on both sides, or her toe pressing it against his body, her lips were able to completely envelope him. He expected that at such a small size, the texture of her lips would be rough against his skin. But she didn’t pucker her lips just to goof off—she knew that the inside of her lips would be softer (and wetter) than the outside, and feel better for him. She really was a pro.

     Suddenly he felt a strong force pull against his dick, like when she’d grabbed him with her fingers. He felt his body leave the floor again, as she sucked on him with just enough pressure to keep him pressed firmly against her glossy lips. Reaching out with her tongue, she poked it against the tip of his member, teasing him as her squishy muscle pressed and folded against him. Jeremy was panting hard; he wasn’t even doing any work, but Claire had presented so many new experiences to him in the span of just a few minutes, that his mind was struggling just to comprehend all of them.

     Suddenly, she opened her mouth up, and for a split second, fear coursed through his veins as he felt the terrifying sensation of a free fall. But it was just another one of her teases, and he’d only dropped what felt like a couple of feet before landing on the warm surface of her palm. “OK, I think it’s about time we start to get serious,” she purred, and spread apart her legs as she lowered the tiny man down between them.

 

Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

     Before Jeremy stood a giant intersection, where Claire’s massive thighs connected before rising up far above him. She was still wearing her panties, but they looked twice as tall as him. Just the thought of trying to pull them off her body seemed impossible to the little man. But he wasn’t the one doing most of the work tonight.

     Claire smiled, proud of her quick teasing him for what was to come, and then scooted backwards while holding up a hand to tell him to stay put. She turned over onto her knees so her ass was facing him, and then dug her fingers into the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. He watched with bated breath as she was able to effortlessly slide her underwear around the curve of her perky bum, something that would’ve been hopelessly impossible at his current size. She turned her head to look back at him with a mischievous smile on her face as her panties got pulled the rest of the way down, and then she turned over again so she was sitting down. She let the lingerie drop down the rest of the way from her knees to her feet, and then playfully tossed the oversized garment onto Jeremy. Despite how light it was supposed to be, it was significantly heavier for someone his size, so he was caught off guard as it caused him to get knocked over, tangled up within the center of her undies. It wasn’t too heavy for him to crawl his way out of though, and when he lifted the edge of the panties out of the way, he was met with her fully bare, shaven pussy towering over him.

     “Go on,” she encouraged with a smile, as he approached her lips with a fascinated sense of wonder. 

     “What…” he looked up at her incredulously. “You want me to just… get inside of you? Just like that?” He started to feel anxious again about the idea, although he reminded himself that he could trust her.

     “Well it’d be nice if you could get me in the mood first,” she laughed, reaching her hand down to begin rubbing her clit. “But afterwards, yes… you’re going in. It’d kinda be a bit of a wasted opportunity if I was always shrinking people down to be smaller than a dick, but then NOT sticking them in.” I guess that’s a fair point, he thought, watching as she slowly began working herself into the proper mood. Her clit was too high for him to join her, but he got the message, and carefully stepped forward, reaching his hand out towards her labia. He had no idea how he’d be able to stimulate her when his hands were so small, but since sexual experiences with shrunken people was her literal job, he trusted that it must work. He gently rubbed his hands up and down the fold, except he didn’t expect Claire’s reaction to be more laughter. 

     “You’ve gotta try harder than that Jeremy, otherwise it just tickles. Which works for some girls I guess, but not me. Honestly I probably shrunk you down too small actually, if you were a couple inches taller you’d be perfect.” It wasn’t the first time he’d been told he was ‘a couple inches too small.’ Even though he knew she hadn’t been intentionally rude, he still took it as a challenge, and started beating his fists against her labia instead. Up and down, hopping from one side to the other. He knew his punches obviously couldn’t hurt her, but he hoped they’d be better than a tickle. “Well, that’s definitely better,” she said, making him feel proud of his work. Although she was sugarcoating the truth; rubbing herself was still doing a lot more for her than anything he’d done so far. It wasn’t his fault though; obviously she knew how to pleasure herself better than someone she hadn’t seen since they were kids.

     “OK, let’s try moving on now,” she said, and shuffled over to the end of the bed. She laid on her back in front of the bed, and then lifted her legs up onto the mattress. As a result, she was basically using her upper back to hold her sex to face the ceiling. It wasn’t the most comfortable position, but she could hold it for a few minutes, and she knew it’d make Jeremy’s job a lot less stressful since he was a first-timer.

     Jeremy had been watching her with a confused expression, but as she looked behind her and reached backwards to pick him up again, he realized what she was doing. There wasn’t a ton of room between the sides of her pussy and her thighs, but there was still enough that she could put him back down. “I figure, rather than having to be grabbed and stuff, it’d be better to let you dip your toe in for yourself. Literally, haha.” He nodded nervously, but did as she suggested and reached out with his leg, lowering his foot into the narrow space. There wasn’t anything for him to hold onto for him to stick his other foot in, but he just had to go for it. She’s done this plenty of times before, which means tons of other guys have been able to do it. I just have to—he hopped forward with his other foot—jump! His heart was racing as he stood ankle deep in Claire’s pussy. But pussies aren’t anything small, especially for little men. 

     He immediately began sinking, slowly slipping further inside her like someone struggling in quicksand. Claire ramped up her rubbing motions, finally feeling more excited with feeling him begin to enter her. But Jeremy suddenly got freaked out by how quickly it was all happening, and he grabbed onto the sides of her sex. He wasn’t stronger than the gravity pulling him down though. “Claire?” he called out, but she just continued to watch him with an lustful smile. Am I supposed to go fully inside? he wondered fearfully, as he sunk all the way up to his chest. She was incredibly warm inside, and the soft, wet interior felt good against his bare skin, especially his dick. But he couldn’t stop himself. Deeper he went, while the giant woman rubbed herself even faster. He sank all the way up to his head, his eyes darting around in fear, wondering if it was possible to suffocate inside someone’s vagina. “Wait, Claire! Help me!!” he screamed out. But she said nothing, as Jeremy’s head finally slipped into her dark abyss, swallowing his body inside her wet, warm hole until she couldn’t see him anymore.

 

Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

     Just as Jeremy slipped inside, he felt two cushy pads gently squeeze against his head, as Claire fished him out of her. “Sorry about that,” she apologized, blushing as she set him back down on the ground and scooted away from the edge of the couch. “I got a little… too into the moment, ya know? Really sorry, that’s super unprofessional of me.” She grimaced, avoiding eye contact. She was the one hundreds of times his size, but she felt too awkward to look him face to face.

     “Um… it’s… you’re fine, at least you weren’t trying to hurt me I guess.” Even still… almost swallowed alive by a giant pussy, he thought. Not how I expected tonight to go in the slightest.

     “Well, I’m guessing you’re not gonna be into this,” she continued, breathing in slowly as she worked up the courage for her proposal. “But theres still one last thing we can try,” she said, turning over onto her hands and knees. “And it’s my favorite.” The shrunken man watched as Claire’s ass suddenly loomed large in front of him, stretching so far to either side that he felt like he had to turn his head just to take it all in. And there, in between her bubbly cheeks that wobbled with every slight movement, was the crown jewel. “Obviously I make sure to always clean it really well before—“

     “I don’t know about that Claire,” he interrupted her, feeling both entranced and fearful of her at once. “Your… vagina. That was already so much, and claustrophobic, and—“

     “You don’t need to go in all the way!” she promised, turning back around. “Nothing you’re uncomfortable with. But it’s my faaaavorite thing to do with guys your size.” He scratched his head, not wanting to let her down, but still hesitant about the experience. “How about this: we can race for it,” she said with a smile. “I’ll put you down on the other end of the hall, and give you a big head start, like 60 seconds or something. And the first person to make it back into my room gets to choose. I’ve done it a few times with guys before, so I know the perfect distance so that if you’re fast enough, you can definitely win, but if you’re slow enough I will too. That way it’s fair.”

     She had such a sparkle in her eyes, such an excited aura about her, that he felt like he couldn’t say no. Giving him a fair shot, and even if he lost and had to go through with it, he knew that ultimately he wouldn’t have anything to be scared of. “Alright,” he sighed. She practically squeaked with happiness and bent over to pick him up carefully in her hand, before carrying him over to the door and peering outside. It was empty out, so she pushed the door wide open and quickly scurried halfway down the hall, stopping right next to an electrical outlet.

     “OK, here should be good,” she said, and put him down between her feet. She was still naked of course, but clearly didn’t have any reservations about her public nudity in case anyone walked in on them. “Ready?”

     He took a deep breath and stanced up, focusing on the doorway at the end of the hall. “Yeah.”

     “Go!” He took off running as Claire began to count upwards from 0, watching him sprint away from her. “16, 17, 18…” He felt like he was making good time so far. At least she’d been honest; the distance seemed just far enough that he really did have a shot at making it. “34, 35, 36…” It had been over a decade since he was in high school track, and while he was somewhat in shape, he was clearly starting to feel the burning in his chest. He’d always been a sprinter. 100 meters, sometimes 200 meters. But a minute of running was closer to the 400 meter mark, if not a little more. And his stamina was simply not good enough that he could carry on at the same speed for a full minute. “56, 57, 58…” He was close though, and with seconds left until Claire started running, he tried his best to fire his legs back up, knowing he just had to last a few more seconds. “Sixty!” Shit, it’s too far still! Claire didn’t go easy on him, and started sprinting right away. And the distance was so short because of his size that she passed him in just a few seconds, sailing over his head back into her room.

     He collapsed on the floor, instantly exhausted. Just another 5 seconds or so, and he probably could’ve made it. A younger, healthier man in his position could’ve made it. But he just wasn’t quite good enough. He heard Claire crawling back over to him, gently picking up his body before closing their door again. “Well, at least you gave it a good try,” she said softly, trying to make him feel better. “At least the upside is you don’t technically need to do anything,” she explained, rolling over onto her stomach and kicking her feet up behind her. Jeremy didn’t fight back as she carried him behind her and set him down on her lower back. “And it’s obviously a lot tighter back there, so you can’t ‘fall in’ like you did before. Only as far as you wanna go.” He didn’t say anything in response, but made his way towards her bum, trudging in the narrow space of her crack as she pried her ass cheeks apart. “But I also realized that I haven’t actually made you orgasm yet. And this night’s supposed to be about you. So I’ve got a way I think I can make us both happy.”

     She used one of her hands to keep her cheeks from closing in around her friend, while her other one reached back just as he arrived at her rectum. As he stared at the daunting hole, he felt himself suddenly picked up, and she slowly lowered him right above her anus. As his feet made contact, she gently pushed him further inside. His dick hadn’t actually withered away in a while, but it started surging again. As much as he was scared, he couldn’t help but feel secretly excited by the idea. “OK, I won’t suffocate you like I said, but I still need you to keep your arms at your sides,” she instructed, and he did as he was told. She lowered him all the way down to his waist, and then began pushing even further. His arms were now stuck, pinned to his side, as she slowly pushed him up to his upper chest. But just as he was starting to feel uneasy, she began pulling him back out. But then reversed herself, and pushed back down again. Then pulled him up. Down, and up, and down, and up. The back and forth motion was already massaging his dick, but the realization that Claire was using him as a dildo for her asshole nearly sent him over the edge. She sped him speed, and he felt like he was on a rollercoaster as she pumped him in and out of her, rubbing his dick in the process while he was helpless to do anything but enjoy the ride. He could tell he was seconds away from climaxing, and he closed his eyes, ready to finish. Just as he was about to climax, she let go of him with his body stuck halfway inside her hole, and then pulled away her other hand so that her cheeks slammed back together around his body. He cried out in surprise, but the finishing touch was enough for him, and he felt himself explode. Still tightly gripped by her rectal muscles, he felt warm and cozy as he released himself into her, letting gravity allow his cum to trickle back down into her asshole. 

     “Thank you,” he panted, relaxing his body, and Claire closed her eyes too, a content smile on her face as she figured she’d let him sit in her ass for a little while longer. Since Jeremy obviously wasn’t complaining. After going so many months without any sexual experiences, he’d finally just had the best one of his life. 

 

Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

The second half of the story! Woo!

~

     Jeremy and Claire had had such a good time together, that after their encounter that night, they swapped numbers so they could still stay in touch. They hung out as friends a few times, but Jeremy was really just waiting until he’d saved up enough money to go back to the brothel for more shrunken fun. So after a few weeks, once he had some more money to spare, he texted her that he wanted to book another session. She texted him back, acting excited and saying that she could meet him tomorrow if he wanted, for another solo shrunken excursion in the bedroom. “Or… you can help me train one of our new workers,” she told him. Apparently the inn wanted to work with more shrunken clients, and they’d also just had a new girl apply for a position as well, who showed interest in Claire’s niche. So it was Claire’s job to train her with how to treat shrunken people. “It’d be at no extra cost,” she added. Well why wouldn’t I say no then, he figured, and told her he’d be there.

     When the day finally arrived and he headed to the inn, Claire was there to greet him at the entrance this time, and he followed her up the stairs and down the hallway as they headed to where her room was. When she opened the door, Jeremy’s mouth literally fell open from surprise. He’d been expecting another regular-looking (but still cute, obviously) woman like Claire. But the girl standing before him was anything but. She was definitely younger than Claire, and her body looked like she was trying to emulate a Barbie doll. Her hair was blonde and full, her boobs were gigantic, like probably too big, and definitely fake. It also looked like she’d had implants in her ass, since her hips were ridiculously wide too, and she had pink, shiny 6 inch heels on her feet. She had a ton of makeup on, with big hoop earrings, and bright, plump red lips. And she was already dressed the part, wearing red string lingerie too. All in all, the girl wanted to look as sexy as she possibly could, since this was her first day on the job and she wanted to impress her first customers.

     “Jeremy, this is Sofia. Sofia, this is Jeremy,” Claire said, introducing the two to each other.

     The girl smiled widely and reached out her hand. “Hiiiiiiii,” she cooed in a high pitched tone, as Jeremy hesitantly reached out his hand to shake it.

     “Um… nice to meet you,” he said. “So Claire told me you’re new to this, right?” She nodded her head up and down like a bobble head, a bright, excited smile on her face. “Like, just with shrunken people, or sex work in general?”

     “All of it; you’re gonna be my first customer,” she announced proudly. “I just turned 18 a few days ago and I’ve been wanting to have a job like this for years!”

     Jeremy gave a side eye to Claire, surprised that his friend had invited him to have a session with a teenager, since they were both in their 30’s. But she shrugged, not seeing the problem with it. “She’s an adult now, if she wants to get into this line of work I think she should go for it, why wait?”

     “Exactly!” Sofia chimed in, nodding with so much gusto that her boobs bounced along with her head.

     But Jeremy was still reserved about getting with someone who was pretty much half his age. “It’s not like you’re gonna date her, you’re just gonna fuck her,” Claire added. “Well actually, it’s more like she’ll fuck you.” Sofia didn’t even understand Claire’s joke right away, but still giggled anyways. Claire headed to the bathroom and came back out with a small vial of powder, and instructed Sofia to hold out her hand. “OK, now just make sure not to breathe it in yourself, cuz that’s how it takes effect,” she told the new girl, who watched as Claire tapped the contents out into her waiting palm. “So technically he could snort it like cocaine or something, but most people just like to have it blown in their face, a bit easier that way.” 

     Sofia looked at Claire with a dumbfounded look. “So… is there like, a fan around here or something that I’m supposed to use?” Jeez, she’s not really that bright, huh? Jeremy thought, almost wanting to roll his eyes.

     Claire arched one of her eyebrows, “Just blow with your mouth.”

     Sofia’s eyes widened, “OHHHH!” Then she turned back to Jeremy with an excited look on her face. “OK, ready Jerry?”

     “It’s Jeremy.”

     “Close enough!” she chirped, and then blew as hard as she could straight at his face. He coughed several times, surprised at how much gusto she’d used, trying to wipe some of the powder from his eyes.

     “You don’t need to blow that hard next time,” Claire told her, as Jeremy continued coughing. But sure enough, the two girls watched as his body started to slowly dwindle down, until eventually he was only a few inches tall.

     Sofia’s eyes widened like she’d just seen a unicorn, and she stomped her foot right next to Jeremy’s body. “Oh my GOD! You’re literally like, not even as tall as my HEELS!” she exclaimed, as Jeremy flinched from the giant shoe rushing towards him so quickly.

     “OK, now see?” Claire said. “You kinda scared him a lil bit, you wanna be careful starting out, gentle. Just like he looks like a toy doesn’t mean his body is as sturdy as one. Actually, why don’t you just lose the heels altogether.” Sofia did as she was told and kicked her shoes aside, stepping a bit closer to Jeremy so she could marvel at how tiny the shrunken man looked next to her painted toenails. “Now, see if you can try and carefully pick him up.” Still hesitant over how safe this new ditzy girl would be with him, Jeremy watched as the giant woman bent over, picking him up between her thumb and pointer finger, doing a good job about not pinching him too hard. “See, that was good?” Claire encouraged her.

     Sofia brought Jeremy’s body right up to her face, still pinching it between her fingers, as she dawned a gleaming white smile, just as exuberant as when he’d walked in. “Don’t worry, I know I’m new to this but I can be a lot of fun! And I’ll do my best not to hurt you. I know I’m the one who’s really big and everything, but you’re the one who’s in charge. So just tell me what to do, and I’ll do anything you want me to!”

 

Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

     “Actually, Sofia, most people like it when we lead them,” Claire explained. “Usually if they like being small, they also enjoy being, like, handled and stuff, if you know what I mean.”

     Sofia looked confused, “But… I don’t like doing that. I think it’s way more fun to be submissive,” she told them excitedly, “and just do whatever someone tells me to.”

     Claire sighed and shrugged, “I mean, it’s your session, so I guess you can run things however you want.”

     Sofia turned her attention back to Jeremy. “So what do you wanna do then?”

     “Um… you could… rub me around on your boobs, I guess?” Jeremy suggested. Sofia loved that idea and brought him down to her tits, pressing his body against her implants and rubbing it in a circular motion. Jeremy didn’t expect her boobs to feel that good since they were fakes, but at his size he actually couldn’t tell the difference from how Claire’s had been. His body still sank into her skin slightly, and he could feel himself getting hard from the skin-on-skin contact. I guess all boobs are pretty nice at my size, he realized, and closed his eyes with a smile on his face as he savored the feeling of her soft, warm skin.

     “Looks like you’re definitely enjoying yourself,” Claire commented, eying his boner with a smirk.

     After a few minutes, Jeremy decided he wanted to move on and try something new. “OK that’s good for now,” he told her, prompting Sofia to stop rubbing him around and hold him out in front of her again.

     “Now what?” she smiled. Man, she really wants me to come up with all the ideas, huh? But then he got another thought.

     “Try sticking me in your panties, actually,” he told her. He was wondering if it’d be snug, or too uncomfortable. 

     Sofia lowered him down and opened up the waistband to her thong, but then paused to ask a question. “Wait, front or back?” Seriously? Can she not even take a little bit of liberty for herself?

     “Front.” Upon receiving confirmation that her initial assumption had been correct, she let go of Jeremy and let him fall a few feet from his perspective, right into the middle of her underwear. For a brief moment, he looked up at the pinkish red flaps in front of him, surrounded by barren, shaved skin, and then she let go of the waistband. He was sent face first into her folds, and Sofia straightened her back and gasped a little, surprised at how it felt to have a living person down there.

     “OK, you two seem to be having fun,” Claire said, “I’m gonna go to the bathroom real quick.” Sofia waved goodbye at her as if she was leaving for good, and Claire rolled her eyes at the newbie as soon as she’d turned around and her face was out of sight.

     A few minutes later, a toilet flush signified that Claire had done her business, and after washing her hands, she reemerged into her bedroom to find Sofia still standing where Claire had left her. She was looking around the room, seemingly absentmindedly. “Um… is Jeremy still in there?” Claire asked, nodding to Sofia’s panties. 

     Sofia shrugged, “He hasn’t asked to come out again yet.”

     Claire had to take a deep breath; she’d really underestimated just how dumb this girl was. Or at least how much she lacked any kind of critical thinking skills. “Sofia. Honey. He’s a 3 inch tall person strapped to your pussy. Even if he’s able to talk you probably can’t even hear him.”

     Sofia tilted her head, realizing her mistake, and that Claire had made a good point. “Oh.” She reached down and pulled open her waistband again. “You still good?“

     Jeremy’s gasp for fresh air answered her question, and he shook his head, red in the face. Her underwear was tighter on her than he was expecting, and he’d gotten pushed right into a kind of valley-shaped bit of her skin that had made breathing difficult for him. She grabbed his head and pulled him out as Claire lightly slapped her on the shoulder. “Tch, you have to be more careful and always keep an eye on him. He’s fragile.”

     “Just put me down for a minute,” Jeremy said, and Sofia bit her lip nervously as she set him down on the floor, sitting criss cross in front of him.

     “Sorry about that,” she said softly. “I guess I wasn’t thinking all the way.”

     “You really will just do exactly whatever I say, huh? Like, to a tee.” She nodded up and down excitedly, hoping for a chance at redemption. “Like… would you slap yourself in the face?” She immediately struck her cheek with her hand, not even blinking an eye or letting her smile falter. “Umm… try and suck one of your toes.” She lifted her foot up and stuck her big toe into her mouth, showing off her flexibility as she suckled on it like it was a lollipop. “Make out with it too, like it’s a person.” She giggled at the idea and smooched her lips together, pressing them eagerly against her toes, occasionally snaking her tongue out to lick in between them, like she was french kissing her own foot. “Bark like a dog for me.”

     “Ruff! Ru-ruff,” she yelped, doing her best puppy impression with an excited grin on her face. “AHWWOOOOO!” she howled, head craned into the air as she channeled her inner wolf. Then she looked back down at him and began panting as he sat in amazement. He’d never met anyone who was so incredibly obedient to every little command, which made it even more of a sight to behold considering how much of a giant she was compared to him. He was hundreds of times smaller than her, but apparently she was the one who wanted to be someone’s pet.

  

Chapter 8 by Jessajess99

     “So what’s next?” Sofia asked, eager as ever.

     “A blowjob would be a pretty good next step I think,” Jeremy responded. That idea really invigorated her; try as she might to let him suggest everything, he could tell from the sparkle in her eyes that she was seriously excited about the proposal.

     She started by setting him down on the floor gently, and then getting on her hands and knees. For a moment, she tried rubbing his dick so she could get it up before starting, but he was erect within seconds of feeling the giant, cushy tip of her soft finger rubbing around in his most sensitive area. Seeing that he was ready to go, she scooted back a bit and leaned forward with the top half of her body, her ass rising in the air behind her. Like a cat ready to pounce. Except instead of jumping onto him, she slowly crawled forward, licking her lips as her eyes drilled into Jeremy’s soul, and in that moment, he honestly felt like the sexiest guy in the world, lucky to have someone like Sofia about to suck him. As her head bowed forward—all while her eyes never quit their seductive stare—her tongue snaked out, and the very tip of it just barely made contact with Jeremy’s balls, teasing him as she lifted them up and down with the warm muscle. Then she continued forward, slathering his dick with her saliva. But she kept going forward, and a trail of her saliva drooled out of her as her red lips puckered up and descended down onto his face. Claire was still standing nearby watching; her arms were crossed as she watched the performance, but her eyebrows were raised. She was impressed with how good Sofia seemed to be at the job already. And it was kinda turning her on a little too.

     The teenage mistress placed a soft smooch right against Jeremy’s head, although when she retreated back up, his head stuck to her lips for a few moments before sliding off, back to the floor. Jeremy had never been one for ‘mouths’ so to speak, but as he wiped some of her residual spit from his face, he admitted to himself that hers was probably the hottest kiss he’d ever experienced in his life. And she gave the same treatment to his dick, as if it didn’t matter how small it was compared to her, kissing it repeatedly, so that each time she pulled back his midsection would get lifted off the ground a little bit before falling back. But then finally, she accepted his member into her mouth, rubbing his balls on her lower lip in the process. Her tongue circled around the tip of his dick, having just barely entered into her mouth, while her lips rubbed his shaft back and forth. It was an experience unlike he’d ever had before, because it was an experience he never COULD have had before. 

     “Alright, I wanna get in on this,” Claire murmured, getting down onto her knees behind Jeremy. Sofia pulled her lips away for a moment, both to give Jeremy’s dick some time to cool down, along with the chance for Claire to have a turn. Except Claire hadn’t implied that she’d wanted to go solo on her friend; instead, she gently lifted him up by his arms and draped his body in front of her mouth, so he was facing away from her. Taking notes from the new girl, she kissed his back several times, and then snaked her tongue out for a moment to just barely slide the tip along his butt, teasing him with something he hadn’t even known he’d wanted. “Keep going,” she told Sofia, scooting forward so the other girl could continue. Sofia picked up on what Claire was going for, and leaned in, pressing her lips against the shrunken man’s dick once more, and pulsing her lips along his stomach and upper legs. Slowly and carefully, Claire began to let go of Jeremy’s arms, and then watched as the man became suspended in mid-air, held up only by the suction power of the two women’s giant lips. The feeling of two girls kissing against his torso, both in front and behind him, all while one of them continued to tantalize his tip and envelope the rest of his shaft with her pillowy lips—of course Jeremy wasn’t able to last very long. Feeling a surge run through his body, an electric energy more powerful than any he’d felt before, he lost himself inside Sofia’s mouth, cumming over and over into her expansive and hungry mouth. He collapsed forward onto her upper lip, completely spent in his energy. He felt like he’d truly given the giant 18-year-old everything he had, and yet he was so small that all of his cum was probably washed away with the rest of her saliva, as if it had never even existed in the first place. But Sofia had been able to taste it, and she smiled at the flavor of success. Her second and third fingers pressed against his back so she could take him from Claire without him falling, and then she slowly laid down onto the floor, keeping the tiny man to her lips while his dick still stayed tightly inside of them. Once she was laying flat and there wasn’t any more risk of him falling, she took her fingers off of him and just let him relax against her mouth. She softly stroked his back, and it didn’t take him long to eventually fall into a relaxing slumber. 

 

Chapter 9 by Jessajess99

     Jeremy woke up to the feeling of Sofia gently shaking him awake. She’d transferred him to her breast while he was napping, so the first thing he saw when he looked up was her face smiling down at him, still as youthful and excited as ever. “Um, good morning,” she giggled, even though it was late at night. “It’s sooooo cute seeing you sleep on my boobs like that, I feel like I’m taking care of a tiny pet or something.” Normally, the comment would probably make Jeremy feel humiliated, but the young girl had such a vivacious enthusiasm to everything she said and did that he couldn’t help but feel enamored with her. “Claire said the effects from the powder’s gonna wear off soon, so she thought I should wake you up since we only had like, ten minutes together before you fell asleep.”

     “Yeah, you paid for a whole lot longer than 10 minutes so I’d hate for you to not get your money’s worth,” Claire’s voice said from behind him. He looked behind him to see her sitting against the wall, browsing Instagram on her phone. “You should try some butt stuff with him Sofia, while he’s still only a few inches tall.”

     Sofia’s eyes widened, as if she’d just remembered that she had an ass and hadn’t been able to use it for anything yet. “Oooooh yeah, I like that idea. I mean, it’s all up to you though,” Sofia reminded the little man. “I won’t complain at all with whatever you decide. You’re still my master.”

     “Well if you have fun, I have fun,” Jeremy responded. “I wanna do stuff you enjoy too.” He was sitting on the nipple of a gigantic, voluptuous 18 year old girl, who was willing to do absolutely anything he said… yet he was still deferring to her preferences. He really wasn’t very good at being dominant.

     “I enjoy literally anything and everything, so you—“

     “Too late!” Jeremy interrupted her with a cheeky grin. “You already revealed that you wanna do something with your butt.” Sofia rolled her eyes but smiled at having been outmaneuvered anyways, and placed the little man on the floor. “Besides,” he continued as he hopped off her hand, watching as the curvy teenager turned herself around, “I’d hate to go home tonight without getting to… uh…” He trailed off as Sofia set her legs to surround Jeremy’s body, and leaned forward with her ass high in the air. She’d made him literally forget what he was gonna say, completely lost for words as the ditzy girl’s thick thighs rose high above him like a set of towers, leading up to an ass that was so fat, he swore she had to have had implants in it already.

     “Claire, you should put some music on so I have something to twerk to,” Sofia said, and started raising and lowering her ass over Jeremy’s stunned little body, teasing him with its immense size. “I really like Trippie Redd, play something by him.” Sofia found one of the rapper’s most recent songs on her phone and played it, connecting it to the bluetooth speakers that she used for whenever client’s wanted to listen to music while they had sex. The beat started bumping, and Jeremy could even feel the vibrations coming up through the floor and rattling his body. But up above, Sofia’s curvy rear started raising and lowering even faster, until finally she held her back still but began shaking her glutes up and down in tune with the music. He could feel himself getting hard again already, just watching the insane amounts of fat on the girl’s ass wobble all around, and his heart raced every time it’d come close to the floor and he’d think for a split second that she might squish his little body beneath her heavy cheeks.

     “I have an idea,” Claire announced, crawling over to them with bright eyes. “Sofia, lay down on your stomach, I’m gonna lay Jeremy down on your butt.” The other girl did as she was told and got onto the floor, looking behind her with a vigilant curiosity as Claire picked Jeremy up and set his nude form on top of Sofia’s rear. “Readyyyy…” she murmured, biting her lip with a devious twinkle in her eye, and raised her hand back. And then, right on time with the music, she brought her hand down hard against the side of Sofia’s ass cheek, causing the girl to yelp out from the surprising burst of pain. But everyone watched as the slap caused the fat on the girl’s cheeks to wobble around, which made Jeremy bounce up and down slightly from the impact. It was almost like being on an amusement park ride, except if the ride was soft and jiggly, and turned you on in the process. She slapped Sofia’s ass again, but this time kept pounding into her meaty rump with her palm, so that the surface of Sofia’s butt would continuously jiggle without ever slowing down, and in turn keep Jeremy bouncing up and down as he stroked his dick in the process. But he was a little too focused on jacking off, and the vibrations would move him a little bit every time, until he started sliding down the side of her ass and fell down into her crack, catching him off guard. But Claire didn’t hesitate to simply switch her hands so they were slapping against both of Sofia’s cheeks now, and Jeremy was helpless as his body would sink a little bit further with every juicy jiggle of the giant’s butt. 

     But suddenly Claire stopped and leaned in closer to Jeremy’s body, as close as her eyes could get without losing focus. Sofia, who’d been enjoying having her ass played around with, suddenly grew worried. “What is it?”

     Claire’s head retreated, looking Jeremy right in his eyes. Although he could already feel it happening to him without her needing to say it out loud. “He’s growing,” Claire announced, and then glanced to Sofia. “I have one more idea in mind, but we’ve gotten be quick.”

 

Chapter 10 by Jessajess99

     “I almost never do this because of the risk,” Claire said, beckoning Jeremy and Sofia over. “And honestly, the experience is waaaaay better feeling for the giant person than the shrunken one. Last time I tried this the client said they felt cramped and claustrophobic. But with two giants here it should hopefully go a bit better.”

     The others were rapt with attention. “Oh my God just spit it out already!” Sofia squealed, bouncing up and down with a giddy, frenetic energy.

     “Basically, we’re gonna stick Jeremy in your pussy… which means since the powder is wearing off, he’s gonna grow inside of you. And then obviously we pull him out before either of you get hurt, which is why it’s good to have me here. But for those few minutes before he gets too big?” Claire pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows, nodding her head with approval, jealous that the other girl would be the one having all the fun. “It’s honestly one of the hottest things I’ve ever done here. There isn’t a sex toy on the market that can come anywhere close.”

     Sofia gasped, already trying to imagine what the sensation would feel like. But she kept herself in check, and her eyes darted to Jeremy’s. “Well it’s up to you. Claire said you might get cramped, so I don’t wanna do anything that you won’t like.” But as she said this, Jeremy saw in her eyes for the first time that night a negative emotion: she was worried. It was slight, but he could tell that she desperately wanted to stuff his little body inside her. Except she’d just trained herself well, and wouldn’t go through with it until she got her master’s permission.

     “Yeah, I guess the possibility of getting stuck is kinda scary…” he mused, causing Sofia to grow even more worried. “But with Claire nearby, I know I’ll probably be fine. So… yeah, I—“

     Sofia squealed for joy at hearing him give her official permission, and she snatched him up before he was even done talking and rammed him foot-first into her sex. He was glad his head was sticking out, so he wouldn’t have to worry about breathing, although he already felt fairly snug inside of her. Until she pinched his head between her giant fingers and used it as a kind of handle to pump his body in and out of her, allowing her vagina to expand a bit. But just as he was given more room to wiggle about, his own body went through another growth spurt. And he was growing faster than Sofia was.

     She gasped and her head whipped back, feeling the man’s body expand her insides. It was like her vagina was racing against his figure, each one trying to get larger but at a snail’s pace. Claire felt so aroused just from seeing Sofia aroused, that she started to massaging near her clit as she watched the two of them. “I can take over for you,” she husked, grabbing onto Jeremy’s head so Sofia could fall back against the floor, not needing to concentrate on anything but the euphoria ringing through her body. But she reached back down with one of her hands to start anxiously rubbing herself as well while the shrunken man continued to simultaneously pummel and grow inside her pussy. Knowing Sofia only had a few moments left until they’d need to pull Jeremy out, Claire pulled her hand away, lined her foot up with Sofia’s vulva, and then stomped her heel down hard against Jeremy’s head, jamming him the rest of the way in. Sofia screamed out from the sudden thrust, as he’d gotten pushed in so far that he’d hit her cervix. But Sofia liked the pain. It made her feel even more alive, and her rubbing picked up to a furious speed as she savored the final few seconds and fought to bring herself to orgasm. 

     Inside of her, Jeremy was surprised as he found himself all of a sudden surrounded by slippery pink walls, and with most of his light cut out, he began fighting to try and crawl his way back out. But the bottom of Claire’s heel was still covering the exit, and she was rubbing it around to try and further stimulate Sofia in her final moments. Sofia was practically hyperventilating from excitement since her pussy had stopped expanding while he’d continued to grow towards its limits. And just then, she felt Jeremy’s little body start to desperately squirm about, and she was sent over the edge, like a wave of electricity had jostled her senses. She bit her lip down so hard she nearly drew blood, and just as she worried that Jeremy might rupture something inside of her, Claire pulled her foot away and pulled him back out to freedom. A trail of fluids followed, pooling around his feet, and Sofia sighed with relief. 

     Everyone in the room took a minute just to catch their breath and cool down, until Sofia finally sat up with a drunken smile. It wasn’t one of excitement or anticipation like she’d been wearing all night, but one of pure bliss and contentment. “Thank you Jeremy, I… I… Oh my God,” she sighed, collapsing back on the floor again, before bouncing back up and leaning down to give him a kiss right on his dick, still coated in her fluids. “And thank you too Claire,” she said, crawling over Jeremy’s body and surprising the other woman with a kiss of her own, holding it for several seconds. Claire was taken aback but didn’t fight it, and just as the teen girl pulled back, Claire leaned in and gave her a final peck on the lips.

      “Last time was the best night of my life I think, but now this one just blew it out of the water,” Jeremy said, staring at the ceiling as he felt his body return to its normal size. “And I can’t wait to see what happens next time.” The girls murmured in agreement; whenever he did end up returning, they’d have to make sure they were both there to enjoy it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10866