Micro vacation by ittybittyman
Summary:

Brother and sister go on vacation, but a technical error on their flight causes a little problem. 


Categories: Humiliation, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7378 Read: 43062 Published: September 05 2021 Updated: November 10 2021

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

testing out a new idea for a story after a long writers block. Let me know what you think and please let me know if you have any requests for future chapters. The more reviews I get, the more inspired I am to write. 


"Welcome to micro-airlines, we will now begin the boarding process for flight G7598, service to Tampa. As a reminder, please keep your ticket with you at all times, the datachip in it is necessary for the shrinking and regrowing process. Micro-airlines is not liable for damaged tickets and any fees to replace said ticket will be the responsibility of the customer. And with that, will group 1 please form a line." Said the flight attendant. 


Scott looked down at his ticket. "Group 3" he read. No point in standing up like all the other impatient people who huddled around the line waiting for their group to be called. 


"Comon let's go!" Came the annoying plea of his younger sister Tiffany. 


"Just be quiet, standing around isn't gonna make them call us faster." He said.


"But it's so cool! How can you not be excited?" She asked. 


"Because I've flown on this airline before, remember?" He said. A recent breakthrough in technology allowed for the shrinking of passengers to a ¼" tall. The cost savings were massive and it was slowly taking over the market. 


Scott looked over at his sister. She was staring at the line of people walking down the shrink chamber and into the plane. He dreaded having to babysit her on spring break but ever since he turned 18, their parents had been sending them on separate vacations, with Scott having to look after his sister. 


He had recently turned 21 and was excited to have a spring break of drinking and partying on the beach. 


But he dreaded having his sister try to tag along. Not only was she too young to drink, but after recent "developments", he knew his party time would just be trying to keep creeps away from her. He got a hard enough time from his buddies about having a hot sister with "tits that put Pam Anderson to shame" as they frequently reminded him. 


"Yeah, but it's still so cool. All those people are already smaller than my pinky nail!" She said with a giggle. 


"Yeah yeah, it's so cool" he said mockingly. 


She gave him a dirty look. "It wouldn't kill you to be a bit happier, you know. We are going on vacation."


"Yeah, a vacation with an annoying kid" he said with a grimace. "Which reminds me, I'll be going out to parties, and you are gonna have to stay at the hotel."


"What? Why can't I go to the parties?" She asked.


"Because you're still a child and I don't want to babysit you while I'm trying to have fun." He stated. 


"You're such a jerk. It's my vacation too ya know." She pouted. 


"Well when you're the big sibling, then you get to make the rules." He said. 


Just then the flight attendants voice came through the speakers. "Now boarding group 3" 


"That's us, let's go." Scott said as he got in line, Tiffany following behind. 


They presented their tickets and walked down the hall to the plane. 


The hallways were the shrinking chambers. As you walked through, you would gradually shrink. But because the walls scaled down with you, it was almost impossible to tell. 


They got to the end of the hallway and walked into the chamber that held their seats. These Chambers were actually carrying cases that a normal sized flight attendant would carry onto the plane. 


"Wait, you go in first, I want the aisle so I can stretch my legs" Scott said as he pushed his sister forward to take his seat. 


"Fine, I wanted the window anyway, but don't push me." She snapped as she shook his hand off of her.


After sitting down, Tiffany started looking out the window wildly. 


"Did it work? Are we small? I can't tell." She asked in rapid fire. 


"You'll be able to tell soon enough. Now keep this in your purse, I don't want to sit on it." Scott said as he shoved his plane ticket into his sister's purse. 


After a few more minutes of passages getting on, the doors closed and the fasten seatbelt sign came on.


A rumbling started to get louder and louder. Everyone peered outside the windows and gasps were heard around them. 


A 250ft giantess was bending down towards them. She was surprisingly gentle as she picked up the container and carried it into the plane. 


The containers had special slots that they were locked into during transport, which she placed them inside. 


The first time Scott had flown on one of these flights, he had been blown away by how impossibly huge people looked to him, and how they could easily carry a few hundred people like it was nothing. But now he simply glanced outside before putting on his headphones. 


Tiffany, on the other hand, was ooing and awwing and asking a million questions. But luckily Scott had noise cancelling headphones. 


After a few minutes of not getting an answer from him, she turned around and saw his headphones in. She scowled and mouthed something that looked suspiciously like "jackass". 


He ignored her and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep for the plane ride. 



"Hey, wake up already! We're here!" Came Tiffany's voice as Scott was being shook awake. 


"Hmm? Oh, great." Scott mumbled as he looked around. Almost everyone else was already exiting the compartment and walking through the growth walkway into the airport. 


"Common, let's go." Scott said as he stood up and walked out, Tiffany following behind him. 


Scott pulled out his phone as he walked and started looking up the details for their hotel to check in. 


"Uhh, Scott?" Tiffany said behind him. 


"Be quiet, I'm doing something" He snapped without looking up. 


"I, uh, think something is wrong." She said. 


"God, what's your problem now?" He said as he whipped around to look at his little sister. But instead of looking down to see her face, he was greeted by the sight of her enormous tits directly in his face. 


He staggered back and looked up into her face to see her looking just as confused as he was. 


"Wait, where's my ticket!" He said. Remembering he put it in her purse, he roughly grabbed at it and pulled it open, reaching inside and grabbing the ticket. 


"Hey, not so rough" she said. 


"What the fuck? Why isn't it working?" He demanded. 


"I dunno, maybe you have to be holding it while you walk." Tiffany suggested. 


"Yeah, that's probably it." He hoped. Turning back around, he started walking again, this time with Tiffany walking next to him. 


Scott's stomach sank as he walked. Tiffany continued to grow larger and larger next to him. 


"I don't think it's working" she said, stating the obvious. 


"Just shut up, we need to talk to the flight attendants at the gate." Scott said as he hurried forward ahead of her. 


The hallway was incredibly long and it felt like he was barely making any progress, so he picked up his pace and started running. 


"Ugh, maybe I should carry you" Tiffany said with a giggle behind him. 


Scott turned around to see her looking high above him. He was barely up to her knees now. She bent down and stretched her hand out to grab him, but Scott quickly jumped backwards. 


"Don't touch me!" He yelled in a panic. Quickly turning around, he started sprinting to the exit.  Where the flight attendants would be able to fix all of this. 


"Aww you look so cute down there" Tiffany said. But Scott ignored her and continued to run. 


A few seconds of running later, he slammed into a wall that had appeared out of nowhere. It knocked him on his ass. 


He stared at the wall in confusion for a moment before realizing it wasn't a wall. It was a massive foot in a sandal. The colossal toes wiggled ominously.


He looked straight up and saw the giant Tiffany reaching for him. And this time he was too small to avoid her hand. 


Her fingers pinched the back of his shirt and lifted him high up into the air. He flew what seemed like a hundred feet into the air. Soaring past her smooth legs, flat stomach, and titanic breasts. 


"I don't think we want to wait the week it'll take you to get out of this hallway, and I don't think anyone out there would even notice you. Luckily I'm here to help you." She said with a giggle. 


"Holy shit! Put me down! You're gonna drop me!" He shouted as he looked down at the ground far below him. 


"Oh no I'm not, relax." She said as she placed him in the palm of her other hand and continued walking, at a much faster pace than Scott had been going at. 


Scott held onto the soft ground underneath him as her hand bounced as she walked. With each step, her palm got bigger and bigger. 


It seemed like only a moment passed when they exited the hall and into the airport. Tiffany had regrown to her full height but Scott remained at only ¼". 


Tiffany walked over to the counter outside the gate and dropped her tiny brother on the counter in front of the flight attendant working there. 


"Um, excuse me, miss? It seems like my brother didn't grow back." She said to the woman. 


The woman looked up from her computer and followed Tiffany's finger which was pointing at Scott. 


Scotts anger at still being small made him overcome his fear of being surrounded by giantesses. He stood up and started shouting up at the employee. 


"Your stupid computer chip didn't work! I'm gonna sue your whole company for everything it's worth!" He ranted. 


"Oh, I see" said the women, not hearing Scott at all. "Did something happen to the ticket?" 


"Um, I don't think so. He put it in my purse when the flight started." Tiffany said. 


"And was your ticket also in there?" She asked. 


"No, I kept mine on me." Tiffany reached into her ample cleavage and pulled out her ticket to show the woman. 


"Hmm, can I see your purse?" She asked. 


"Sure." Tiffany placed her purse on the counter. The shockwave of setting it down created a gust of wind that blew Scott about 20 ft (to him) across the counter. But neither giantess noticed him move an inch over. 


"Ah, I see the problem. Your clasp is magnetic. These chips are very sensitive and passing it by these would have wiped the data on it. It was all in the waiver that you both signed before buying the ticket." She explained. 


"Oh, I didn't know that. So what happens now?" Tiffany asked. 


"Well, you'll have to call our helpline, give them your ticket confirmation number, and they'll be able to create a new chip for him with the saved data in our system." She said. 


"Oh, ok, and how long does that take?" Tiffany asked. 


"It varies, but usually about a week." She said. 


Scott blew up at that. "What! A week! I have to live like this for a week?"


"Ok, then what do we do in the meantime?" Tiffany asked, looking down at Scott as his arms waved around in anger. The sight made her smile to herself. 


"Well, either you can take him, or we can store him here until the ticket is ready." She said. 


"Hmm" Tiffanymused as she looked down at him. "I think I'll just take him with me. Thanks for all your help." Tiffany said as she scooped up her tiny brother. 


"What!? No! Tell them to fix it now! We aren't leaving until this is solved! I'm gonna sue this shitty company for everything they got!" Scott yelled again from his sister's finger tip. 


Tiffany lifted her finger up in front of her face and focused her eyes on her tiny brother. She could tell he was angry and yelling at her, but at his size, she couldnt hear him over the noisy airport.


"Aww, are you mad? I can barely see you, my big brother." Tiffany mocked. "Are you gonna beat me up?"


She just laughed as she watched his arms swing around, clearly getting more and more upset.


"Well it's my vacation time now. And I need to get to the hotel and relax from all this traveling. But what am I gonna do with you? I can't exactly carry you like this. One wrong move and you'd fall and get lost. And my purse is too dangerous at your size." She pursed her lips as she tried to think of a safe place to carry him. Her eyes lit up as she said "oh, I know, but you're not gonna like it." 


Scott held on tight to her finger as she turned her finger to point down at her ample bosom. He dangled from her finger over the grand canyon of cleavage. He could hear her laugh at him dangling there as she lowered her finger towards her tits.  


"Tiffany! Don't you fucking dare!" Scott yelled uselessly. 


Her finger slid between her huge boobs, and the mountains of flesh squeezed Scott tightly, making him release his grip when she pulled her finger out. Trapping him there. 


"That's certainly the softest place for you to stay." She said with a laugh. 


She made her way out of the airport and caught the shuttle to the hotel. She made sure to walk with a bit extra bounce in her step than usual. 


Scott was in a jiggly hell. The weight of her huge tits was almost crushing him. And they seemed to be bouncing wildly. It took all his willpower to not vomit. 

 

_____________

End Notes:







Thanks for reading. And agian, please let me know what you think. Should i keep going? Or try something else?

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. Also, I made a staw poll with suggestions for what happens in the future. Comments will be counted with heavier weight than votes tho. 
https://www.strawpoll.me/45645177

Tiffany scanned her key card and opened their hotel room. It was a nice looking space with two beds, a medium sized tv, and a jacuzzi bathtub. It was already pretty late so she had to turn on all the lights to see.


She dropped her luggage at the foot of the bed and fell back onto the bed. Her tits wobbled around as she lay there, which sparked her memory. 


"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She said as she reached into her cleavage and pulled out a tiny spec. 


"Hey Scott, thanks for choosing Tiffany titty chauffeur service, you have arrived at you destination." She giggled. 


"Fuck you! You dumb bitch! I almost died there!" Scott screamed between gasps for air. He was covered in sweat from the heat between her breasts. 


"Haha I can hear your little squeaks but can't understand you." She laughed. "I guess this'll be a pretty relaxing vacation without you being able to boss me around."


"How the hell did this happen to me? This is so unfair." Scott mumbled to himself in despair as he looked up at the monolithic face of his little sister. 


"Oh, let's take a selfie to mark our first day on vacay!" Tiffany said excitedly. "Hmm but what should we do?"


Her eyes lit up with mischief and she dangled Scott over her face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. The enormous maw let hot a warm gust of moist air. 


Scott screamed as he was dropped onto her tongue. The sticky saliva quickly covered him and made it hard for him to move. 


Tiffany opened up the camera on her phone and held it above them both. She made a peace sign with her other hand as she snapped the picture. 


Her giggle boomed around him as she looked at the selfie. The monstrous pink muscle wiggled underneath him as she pulled it back into her mouth, her lips closing around him, sealing Scott in darkness. 


"What the fuck? Did she forget I'm here? Tiffany! Don't eat me!" Scott screamed. 


A wave of spit swept him up and light flooded back in as her mouth opened and he was rushed towards it. 


Tiffany looked down at the speck wiggling around in the spit on her palm. 


"Eww, that's so gross!" She said, trying to hold back laughter. 


She moved her hand over to the side table and let the glob of spit fall off onto it. With her hands free, she went back to her phone to post the picture she just took to Instagram. 


'Vacation with the big bro! Only a little trouble with the flight tho ;) #micro #tampa #hotgirlsummer'  


She posted it and it only took a few seconds for the first few likes to trickle in. 


Meanwhile, Scott was struggling to escape his sister's spit on the table. It fought his every movement as he made his way to the edge of it and pulled himself out of the spit and onto the table. 


Scott collapsed in exhaustion and tried to catch his breath. Above him, he saw his titanic sister leave the bed and rummage around her suitcase before walking into the bathroom. 


A few minutes later she emerged wearing her pajamas. Small cotton short shorts and a very thin tank top that made it very obvious she was no longer wearing a bra. 


"What the fuck is wrong with you! I almost died there!" Scott screamed up at her, with no response. 


Tiffany picked her phone back up to check the notifications. She already had half a dozen comments. 


'No way! That sucks'


'Aww so cute'


'Swallow him' 


'wish that was me' 


'I'll give you $50 for him' 


Tiffany giggled as she read all the comments. It seemed like selfies with a shrunken person were really popular. Maybe she should take a few more…


Scott tried to run as Tiffany's giant fingers reached out for him, but at his size, there was no escape. She picked him up and placed him on the ground. His confusion was soon replaced with terror as she lifted up her foot and slowly moved it over him. Again, he tried to run, but the massive foot was as big as a house to him.

It seemed like pure luck that when it crashed down, he was positioned between her big toe and the rest of her toes. But looking up at her smiling face, holding her camera phone pointed at him, it seemed like this was her intention all along.

*click*

She smiled as she took the picture. No doubt another one for social media.

“Almost became my *step* brother” Tiffany said from far above as she typed away.

Still stuck between her toes, the smell of feet that had been traveling all day wafted towards him, making him gag. He covered his mouth and noise with his shirt and tried to escape.

He ran towards the exit of the toe prison, but just as he made it out, he was once again picked up by the giant monster using him for social clout.

“Let me go you big bitch! I'm gonna kick your ass when I get big again!” Scott yelled.

“I got an idea for one that'll get me a ton of likes!” She said with a grin. She laid back on the bed and dropped her speck brother on the top of one of her huge tits. She held the camera in front of her face, being sure to get a healthy amount of cleavage in the shot, but still zoomed in enough to see Scott, and took the picture.

‘Time for a bit of mountain climbing’ she captioned it.

Her phone was blowing up with notifications. Comments, likes, and even DMs. She laughed as she read some of the comments. Most were thirsty guys wishing they were there, but there were a surprising number of girls that were saying how jealous they are.

She scrolled through her DMs, ignoring all the people she didn't know, until a certain name popped out at her.

“Well, look at this!” Tiffany said, looking down at Scott, as he tried to balance on her jiggly boob. “Guess who messaged me?”

End Notes:

Again, please comment and vote for what happens in the future

https://www.strawpoll.me/45645177

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please review and let me know what you think. Also, I have too many ideas for next chapter to make a poll, so throw out any ideas you have please. 
also, my email is ittybitty926@yahoo.com if anyone wants to contact me




“Sarah!” Tiffany squealed.

“Tiffany!” Sarah squealed back.

The two embraced each other in a big hug. They were friends from back home and Sarah had seen Tiffany's posts last night and had messaged her that they should meet up. 


“Its so awesome that you are here too! I was worried that I would have to hangout with my lame family all week.” Sarah said.

“I know! Now we can have a hot girl summer!” Tiffany said with excitement. “Did you bring your bikini?”

“You know it, you wanna change and head to the beach?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah, I got a new one just for this trip!” Tiffany said. She grabbed it out of her suitcase and held it up.

“Damn girl, thats pretty scandalous.” Sarah said with a laugh.

“You know me, gotta show off the goods!” Tiffany said mischievously.

Scott watched from the side table as this all took place. But his eyes went wide as they began to undress right in front of him. Tiffanys enormous breasts bounced free from her shirt, swaying back and forth wildly. Just as he thought he couldnt tear his eyes away from the nipples larger than his entire body, Sarah took her top off.

Sarah was a bit on the heavier side, but she carried most of that weight in her breasts.  They seemed like planets swaying back and forth far above Scott. All the pain of this shrinking ordeal suddenly seemed worth it.

“Oh, I almost forgot, wheres Scott?” Sarah asked.

Tiffany was in the middle of pulling off her shorts when she shot up, started by the realization that Scott was still in the room. She whirled around, to look straight at her shrunken brother.

“Oh shit, I forgot. Hes right there.” Tiffany said, pointing at him, her still naked breasts wobbling.

“Where?” Sarah said, walking towards where Tiffany was pointing. She squinted at the table until her eyes focused on him. “Oh! Look at how tiny he is! That's so cute!”

Sarah was now standing directly in front of him, leaning over to get a better look. Her titanic tits loomed above him. He was a bit frightened by so much mass threatening to crush him.

“Careful Sarah, your tits are gonna crush him.” Tiffany laughed.

“I'm sure that wouldn't be the worst way to die!” Sarah said laughing.

The two goddesses didnt seem to mind their nakedness in front of him. It was almost like they didnt consider him a person at his size. He wasnt a fan of that revelation, even if he enjoyed the view.

The girls finished changing; Tiffany into a black string bikini, while Sarah was in a bit more modest green one, but with her larger breasts, it seemed a bit more scandalous.

“Ready to go?” Tiffany asked as she double checked herself in the mirror.

“Yeah, but what about your brother? Can I carry him?” Sarah asked. Scott looked up at her as she stared at him, biting her lip a bit.

“Sure, just try not to squish him.” Tiffany said with a wave of her hand.

Sarah's face broke out into a grin as she reached for Scott.

The massive hand approached him, and seeing such a large object approach him made him instinctively run away in fear. But he couldn't escape, and she snatched him up.

Scott was held in Sarah's palm as she brought him up to her face. Each eye was several times his size and they both focused on him.

“Wow, you are so cute like this. I wish this could have happened to my family too.” She said with a giggle.

“Yeah, too bad it's not permanent. I had to get the airline to schedule us for a regrow before we leave. But at least we get him as a speck for a week.” Tiffany said.

They two laughed as they left the hotel room. Scott rode along in Sarah's closed hand. The slight swaying of her arms was like a roller coaster to him, but he much preferred this ride compared to his sister's titty prison. 


When they got to the beach, the girls laid out their towels near the water line and sat down. Sarah dropped Scott on the blanket in front of her and looked down at him. 


"Are you excited to play at the beach little guy?" Sarah asked with a giggle. 


"Oh, we should build a little sand castle for him!" Tiffany exclaimed. 


Scott just looked up at the two giantesses talk about what to do with him. He turned away from them and looked around at the beach. The sand looked like a bunch of large rocks to him, and each small wave that came up shore looked like a tsunami. 


The two girls began moving around him, digging into the sand and forming mounds and moats. Sarah was on her hands and knees moving around while building. At one point she was directly above Scott, her incredible tits dangling like two planets about to crush him. They wobbled wildly as she moved around. 


Scott knew he was in a dangerous spot so he sprinted away trying to avoid being crushed. He ran and ran for minutes until he reached the edge of the blanket. He looked over the edge to the sand below and considered his options. 


Before he could decide, two giant fingers pinched him and brought him rocketing into the air. He was held in front of his sister's massive grinning face. 


"Ready to explore your castle?" She said. 


Before he could respond, she dropped him in the middle of their creation of a crudely made castle. There were mounds all over the place, with a larger tower in the center. Each mound had a 'doorway' that they had just poked a hole in. 


The two girls looked down at him, grinning to each other. 


"How do you like your kingdom, your highness?" Sarah said laughing. 


Scott just rolled his eyes and started walking around, exploring. 


"Oh, and look at this!" Sarah said as she reached over the castle to grab something. 


Scott looked up to see her massive wrecking balls crash into the central tower. Her tits completely obliterated the tower, sending sand flying everywhere. 


Scott had to scramble for cover as the rocks crashed around him, and he dove into one of the mounds doorways. 


"Oh no! I ruined it!" Sarah said, clearly upset. 


"Haha you just can't control those titties can you?" Tiffany said laughing. "you're the only person that can make me look small." 


"What are we gonna do now? It's ruined?" Sarah said, still looking at the castle with sad puppy eyes. 


"Well the titty monster already started the destruction, how about siszilla finishes it off?" Tiffany said as she stood up. 


Scott peaked out the doorway and looked up at his sister. He saw her eyes lock onto him and lifted up her foot. 


"Better run big bro!" She called down to him as she slammed her foot into the mound next to him. 


"Holy shit! You dumb bitch!" He yelled. She was gonna kill him! 


Tiffany laughed wildly as she stomped around the castle, intentionally getting close to her ant sized brother as he ran around. She was really enjoying pretending to be a giant destroying a city. 


But just as it was getting good, Sarah reached out and grabbed him, protectively clutching Scott to her chest. 


"Hey, be careful! You could hurt him!" Sarah said. 


Scott was being pressed into the warm cushions of Sarah's tits as she listened to her scold his sister. 


"Oh relax, he's fine." Tiffany said, a bit annoyed that her fantasy was ruined. She looked at Sarah as Sarah cooed over her brother and rolled her eyes. 

 

"Ok, fine, I'm sorry. Now what do you wanna do now?" Tiffany said as she looked around the beach for more trouble to get into.

Chapter 4 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas for what could happen next. Im always looking for inspiration. 


"Let's go swimming!" Tiffany said, pointing towards the water. 


"Oh! Yeah that sounds fun." Sarah said as she stood up, still cradling Scott in her hand. 


"But you have to give me my brother back." Tiffany said, holding her hand out. 


Scott was appreciating the gentle attention from Sarah and tried to voice his objection to being handed back to his sister, but once again was unheard. 


Tiffany's fingers curled around him as the two girls walked into the warm gulf water. She held her hand above the water, but Scott was able to peer through the gap in her fingers and see the water below.  


Far beneath him, he could see small little fish, minnows probably, swimming around his sister's feet. Normally, he would barely pay attention to them, but at his size they were monsters. It looked like a swarm of sharks circling, ready to swallow him up. 


The girls waded farther out until the water was even with their chests and the small fish were no longer visible to Scott. 


"Let's let the water bug go for a swim" Tiffany said as she opened up her hand and dumped Scott into the water. 


"No! Tiffany! I'm too small! I'll be eaten!" Scott yelled as he splashed into the water. He was terrified. The dark depths of the sea held millions of leviathans that could swallow him whole. 


"Wow, the water is so warm here, I thought it would be cold." Sarah said. 


"Yeah, this is great! I heard the gulf is always warmer than the ocean side, but I didn't think it would be like this." Tiffany agreed. 


"Oh did you see Melissa's post on insta?" Sarah said. The two girls started gossiping, completely unaware of Scott's ordeal. 


Scott frantically swam towards his sister, hoping for refuge from any hungry fish. His imagination produced all sorts of horrors hunting him. His heart was pounding in his chest and his breathing became ragged. The short distance between him and his sister seemed like a football field away at his size. 


The safety of his sister's collar bone seemed like an impossible distance away even after all his swimming. He put his head back down and continued to paddle, fueled by adrenaline. 


He suddenly felt a large monster push up from the depths and lift him up into the air. He screamed in terror, knowing that this was the end for him. He closed his eyes as the monster was about to swallow him up. 



Moments passed and he was still alive. He opened his eyes and looked around, fully expecting to be on the tongue of a monster fish. 


Instead, he was on a plane of tan skin. His sister's breast. She had stood up straight and her tits had come halfway out of the water, lifting him up. They were so large that the 'impossibly' long distance he would have had to swim to her collar bone was covered by them. 


He let out a sigh of relief as he hugged the ground beneath him. He shook from all the adrenaline in his system. Never in his life would he have thought that he'd be thankful for his sister's huge tits, but here he was, thanking the Lord for them. 


He laid there as the ground swayed gently with the waves, listening to the girls chat away about nothing he cared about. Once he caught his breath, he stood up on the squishy surface and walked towards the bikini cup to hold onto in case she started moving again. 


It was like walking on a bouncy castle. Each step springing him forward. Once he got to the cloth, he grabbed some of the threads and sat down, waiting for the goddesses to throw another ordeal his way.  


“Wait, where did Scott go?” Sarah asked. She was carefully scanning the water between them for Scott.

“Uhh, he was here a second ago…” Tiffany said as she started looking around too.

“Oh no! What if he drowned!” Sarah panicked.

“No, he's a good swimmer. I'm sure he's still here.” Tiffany said, trying to keep the panic out of her voice.

Scott was bounced and splashed repeatedly as Tiffany moved around trying to find him. He should have been relishing her panic, but even the small movements of her looking around sent her boobs bouncing wildly.

He slapped the flesh underneath him with one hand as he held onto her bikini strap with the other. Unfortunately, he was too small for her to notice.

Suddenly, he was dunked underwater as Tiffany leaned forward. The distance her breasts plunged underwater seemed impossibly deep to Scott, and he knew that simply swimming back up might not get him to the surface in time to breathe.

In desperation, he sunk his face into his sisters huge breast and took a large bite.

“OW!” Tiffany squealed as she stood up. Scott was rocketed into the air and he sucked in a big breath of air.

Tiffany looked down at her boob to try and see what bit her. Just above the triangle bikini top on her left breast was a tiny speck. A speck she recognized.

“Scott! There you are! Did you just bite me?” Tiffany asked, both upset and relieved.

“You found him?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah, the little bug is sitting on my tit and he bit me!” Tiffany complained.

“Well I'm sure he did it for a reason. Like to get your attention.” Sarah guessed.

“I still dont appreciate it. How would he like it if I bit him?” She replied.

Scott looked up as his sister's fingers descended towards him and plucked him from his perch. He was brought in front of her face as she focused on him.

“How about that, huh? Should I bite you back?” Tiffany said with a grin. She opened up her cavernous maw and dangled him above it.

Scott looked down as a wave of warm air washed over him. Her massive slimy tongue wiggled around within her pink mouth.

“NO! Knock it off!” Scott screamed, but much to his horror, he was dropped towards the pink monster waiting for him below.

He landed on her tongue and was immediately covered in her saliva. No sooner did he land, her mouth closed and he was plunged into darkness.

“Tiffany! Spit him out right now!” Sarah scolded her friend.

Tiffany giggled at her friend and motioned for her to stick her hand out.

Sarah grimaced as she realized what Tiffany had in mind, but stuck her hand out anyway. Tiffany leaned forward and spat out a big glob of saliva, which included a tiny Scott in it.

“That's so gross Tiffany. And not funny.” Sarah said as she looked down at Scott covered in spit on her hand. 


Tiffany just kept laughing at the situation. She loved all this payback for years of teasing from Scott, and doing it in front of Sarah, who obviously had a crush on him, just made it better.

“Comon, lets get out of the water, its starting to get dark.” Tiffany said as she started wading towards shore.

Sarah looked down at her hand and just mumbled “Gross”, before following Tiffany.

Chapter 5 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for what happens next. 



Scott woke up to a dark room, laying on the side table next to Tiffany's bed. He had gotten lucky last night with the girls being drained from playing in the sun and just wanting to take it easy the rest of the night. They hung out for a few hours watching movies in their hotel room before Sarah had to leave and go back with her family.

Unable to do anything on his own at his size, he had to sit and wait until Tiffany woke up a few hours later. She was known to sleep in late.

Loud groans started to emerge from his mountain of a sleeping sister as rays of sun peeked through the window and landed on her face. She rose up and out of her blankets and looked around, still half asleep. She rolled out of bed, grunting as she went, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Scott heard the shower turn on a few minutes later and groaned to himself, knowing that his wait was far from over.

“Wait, why am I so anxious for her to be ready for the day?” He said to himself. He might be bored, but after remembering that his sister doesn't exactly pamper him, he mentally scolded himself for being excited for her to finally interact with him. 


After about another 45 minutes of waiting, Tiffany emerged from the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Her dark brown hair was wet and combed back, still slightly dripping. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a thong and a lacy black bra. She dropped her towel and began to dress.

Scott was wide eyed as the massive goddess stood naked in front of him. He was mesmerized by the two moon sized tits tipped by pink peaks swaying back and forth as she moved. His hypnosis was broken when she slipped them into her large bra, and then threw a yellow sundress on. But even with the sundress on, her thin waist, wide hips, and huge tits made her look almost R rated. 


Finally, she turned to look at Scott sitting on the nightstand and scowled at him.

“Enjoying the view, creep?” She said.

Scott just backed away from her gaze, suddenly wishing that he could just wait alone on the nightstand all day.

She turned away from him and said, “I'm getting breakfast. I'll be back later.” And she walked out the door, leaving Scott alone.

He paced around the desk, trying to think of ways to keep from going crazy with boredom. He looked over the side and thought he might be able to make the jump from his perch onto the bed, but wasn't desperate enough to try that yet. 


A little while later, Tiffany came back in chewing on the last bit of a granola bar. She stood over Scott and looked down at him with a smirk.

“Oh, I bet you're hungry too.” She said between chews. “Here, let me give you some too.”

She bent over and puckered her lips right above Scott. “NO!” he yelled as she spat a glob of chewed food onto him. He tried to dive out of the way, and managed to miss the center of the blob, but was still splattered with her saliva.

“That's the only thing you'll be able to eat for a while, so dig in.” She said with a laugh.

Scott looked at the pre-chewed food with disgust, but couldn't deny that he was hungry. He hasn't exactly been getting three square meals since he shrank so his stomach rumbled at the sight. He looked back up at his sister as she smiled down at him, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. She was loving the idea of her older brother having to eat her spit.

Reluctantly, he stepped forward and crapped a spit covered piece of granola. He tried to shake off the spit, but it was soaked. His face burned with shame as he bit into it and ate his fill. As soon as he finished he heard his sister roar in laughter.

“Oh my god, you actually did it!” She laughed. “I had another granola bar in my purse, I didnt think youd actually eat it. But I guess I can just save that for myself later.” Tiffany pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of her brother eating her spit. “This is just too funny.”

Scott clenched his fist in anger. He was furious about how he was being treated. There was nothing he could do now, but once he grew back, Tiffany would have hell to pay.

“Oh, and I stopped at the gift shop on the way back from breakfast, and I got you something.” Tiffany said as she held up a necklace with a shiny blue rock that was held onto the chain by a gold cage.

Scott looked at it in confusion, not understanding what this was all about, until she started to fiddle with it and removed the rock.

“There, now its perfect.” She reached down and plucked up her big brother and placed him where the rock had been, then bent the gold bars until he was held securely in place. “That should hold you, now my hands will be free.”

Tiffany placed the necklace around her neck and went to the mirror to admire her work. Scott was dangling from the necklace right at the top of her cleavage. He was so small that it was hard to tell he was there unless you really focused.

“Awesome! The perfect accessory.” She giggled. “Now its time for some shopping.”

Scott was thrown around wildly as his sister walked. He bounced back and forth on the top of each tit, and had to concentrate on trying not to vomit. Eventually, he got lucky and he got wedged between her breasts, holding him in place and stopping most of the bouncing.

The next few hours went by slowly as he had to endure watching his sister go through store after store looking at the tourist trap stores. She bought a few souvenirs for her friends back home, but mostly just window shopped.


 In the late afternoon, they met up with Sarah. She had spent the morning with her family, but had convinced her parents to let her sleep over with Tiffany tonight.

“Yay! Girls night!” Tiffany squealed. “Lets get some booze!”

“How? We aren't twenty one!” Sarah said.

“Don't worry, that won't be a problem. Just follow my lead.” Tiffany said mischievously.

They went to a nearby liquor store and grabbed some flavoured vodka and a case of hard seltzers. Sarah was acting nervous, but Tiffany was confident as they walked up to the nerdy college kid working behind the counter.

Scott looked at the cashier in front of him and thought the man was looking straight at him. It took him a minute to realize it wasn't him the guy was staring at, but the giant tits that he was on top of.

“Hello, just these.” Tiffany said cheerfully.

“Hey, um, ok. Can I see your ID?” The cashier asked, pulling his eyes away from her chest.

Tiffany pretended to look through her purse before turning back to the man looking upset.

“Oh no, I must have forgot it back at our hotel room. What should we do?” She put on a fake thinking face. “Oh! I know, how about I give you come by later to check our IDs?”

She reached into her expansive cleavage and pulled out a hotel room key and slid it across the counter. “Is that ok? It would be such a bummer if me and my friend here had to be sober all night. We have so much more fun when we are a little tipsy.”

The cashier's eyes were wide in shock. He clearly didn't have much experience with women, and the situation playing out was something he hadn't even dreamed could ever happen.

“Um oh, uh yeah, that would be a bummer, um, yeah I can just come by to check later.” He said nervously, picking up the hotel key and holding it like it was a holy relic. 

“Thank you so much! You are amazing! We will see you tonight!” Tiffany said, throwing him a wink as she grabbed their stuff and walked out, Sarah quickly following behind.

“What was that! You didn't even pay!” Sarah said when they left the store. “And I don't want him coming over tonight!”


Tiffany laughed at her friend. “Don't worry, that was an old room key from our last vacation. I keep them just for this. It's not the first time I've tricked some boy into giving me what I want. He'll probably just wander around checking every single hotel room until something opens for him. The nerd didn't even remember to ask what hotel we were at.”


“Tiffany! You're so bad.” Sarah said, but couldn't help but laugh along.

Scott just sat there in a canyon of cleavage, and cursed women and their evil ways. He felt bad for the cashier, but also envied him. Scott desperately wished that he wouldn't be in their hotel room tonight. Tiffany is bad enough sober.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10865