Guilty (Pleasure) Gear by SlickEdgedrick
Summary:

You've been found by I-No and made into her pet, forced to live in her boot. Even worse, you can't escape from her. Not even in death.


Categories: Feet, Body Exploration, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Slave, Legwear, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 14653 Read: 17579 Published: August 02 2021 Updated: April 26 2022
Story Notes:

I'm probably the first guy to ever make a giantess story about I-No from Guilty Gear. I'm a trailblazer! I'M THE FIRST, BABY! NUMBER ONE, RIGHT HERE!

Of course there will eventually be more characters included, but still, NUMERO UNO FELLAS

1. All I Can't Do by SlickEdgedrick

2. Awe of She by SlickEdgedrick

3. The Kiss of Death by SlickEdgedrick

4. Momentary Life by SlickEdgedrick

5. Sorry Story by SlickEdgedrick

All I Can't Do by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

The title of every chapter is going to be a reference to a Guilty Gear song. Rest assured I will put all of them here so you can listen. Get your rocks off while getting your rock on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdf_Z8ocxnA

----------------------------------------

You didn’t know how long it had been since that monumental witch with the guitar found you. Or how long you’d been living in her boot. But honestly, it didn’t matter. You’d been there long enough to know that you wanted out. You’d had enough of death and revival.


Every day, you’d find yourself dead in some new, torturous way; you’d been crushed, flattened, squished, melted, dehydrated, starved, even sucked dry on one rare occasion. And every time, you’d awaken back in the same hell you’d been in mere moments ago. Right back to square one.


Today was no different. You’d found yourself at the bottom of a titanic red boot, just as you had that same morning, sandwiched between this witch’s equally massive foot. Every other step she took felt like a house getting dropped on top of you. Sometimes she would wriggle her toes around, checking to see if you were still there, or still alive. Of course, getting thrashed around by something three or four times your size isn’t exactly a fun experience. Especially not when it managed to cover you in even more sweat.


At long last, she had arrived home. She quickly hung up her guitar and took off her small red jacket, leaving nothing on but her black shirt (which she had tied to expose more of her chest). With that done, there was one last item to remove. A malicious grin spread across her face as she removed her thigh high red boots.


Everything became lighter. The massive weight of her foot finally came off as it retracted out of the boot you were occupied in. But you knew that this was far from the end of your misery. As if to compound the misery you knew was coming, your surroundings were shaken, and you lost your balance, eventually sliding towards the heel of her boot, coming face to face with your captor.


She had her black hair in a bob cut, scarlet red lips, and a small mole on her left cheek. Of course her most notable features were probably her multicolored eyes, which changed depending on the angle you looked at them. She also had a massive witch hat that appeared to look similar to a skull. But that’s not what you were focused on right now. It was the massive grin she had across her face.


“Well, look at that! You actually survived for once! And not even a scratch on you. Why can’t you be that durable all the time~” She teased. In the short time you had known her, you noted that this was, without doubt, the most sexual woman you had ever met. “Anyways, I think that such endurance deserves a reward. Now, come here!”


A massive gloved hand reached down the lengthy tunnel towards the bottom. You darted backward, sliding towards the toe section. “Tch. Pesky little thing. You of all things should know there’s no way outta that boot. Now, quit running.” She tilted her open hand. It almost looked like a small sofa. The ground you were on began to tilt down, and you slid down the imprint of where her bare foot had been mere moments before, eventually landing in her hand, which quickly closed around you and ascended out of the crimson boot.


“There, much better.” She opened her hand, making you eye level with her. Well, ‘eye level’ might be a bit of an overstatement. It was more like a grain of sand against a boulder. “Unless you like being in my boots, of course. I wouldn’t blame you. After all,” she grinned even wider than before, “I’m goddamn perfect~. From my gorgeous face, down my curvaceous body, to the tips of my toes~. Although, I’m pretty sure you’re well aware of just how amazing my toes are, aren’t you, my little pet~.” She raised one of her lithe fingers and stroked you up and down. She was petting you as gently as she possibly could (at least, you hoped). Unfortunately, this minor display of affection had you fall face down on the glove, as you were grinded up and down her palm.


“Now, since you are so familiar with my feet, and you’ve already experienced my lips~,” she licked her lips as you shivered. Your mind flashed back to when she had put you in her mouth and sucked on you like a candy. You were left as a literal husk. Not an experience you’d like to repeat. “But I don’t think you’re familiar with my body. So, that’s your reward.” She jumped onto her bed, the impact of her butt against the mattress making a massive creaking that filled your ears.


She lay down, and after getting herself comfortable, she tilted her hand down again, and you slid down, landing near her waist, a couple yards from her belly button. You slowly got to your feet. Off in the distance, somewhat blurred, you could see Her face, somewhat obscured by her mountainous breasts. You simply stood there and stared, panting in an attempt to take in as much fresh air as you possibly could. You could see her expression turn from neutral to displeasure. “What the hell are you waiting for?” She slammed her massive finger mere feet next to you, making you jump. “You either start walking, or you become a stain on that finger.” She raised said finger and dangled it above your head. “Understand? If you do, then get going already, you little bottom bitch.”


You obviously didn’t want to die again. So you did better than walk; you sprinted towards her face. You came to the edge of her belly button, a deep crater in the middle of her stomach. You began walking around the edge, only to be blocked by Her massive skyscraper of a finger. “Nuh uh uh~” You heard her coo, using that finger to point into the crevasse. “Down~.”


You gulped, sliding down the smooth walls lining the gulch and landing on the wrinkled floor. You stared across to the other side, and you began jogging to the other side. You heard Her moan a little in the distance. “Aahn~, I can feel your little micro feet tapping against my belly button~.” You couldn’t see it but she was biting her lip. “Mmh, fuck, keep going, my little toy~.” Every breath she took made the floor rise and fall. 


You made it to the end, and you tried grabbing onto the skin, but it was too smooth. Your hand just slipped right off, and you fell right back down. You kept trying, to your captor’s amusement. Her massive nail scooped you up. “Up you go~” She cooed. Now that you were finally out, you could see her face, slightly blushed and panting slightly. “There’s my toy~! I thought I’d lost you in there for a sec. Now, get back to it~!” she nudged you along with her titanic finger.


You kept running until you saw her breasts coming closer. Deep down, you were dreading this. You hadn’t even noticed that you stopped dead in your tracks, something that didn’t go unnoticed to the monolithic face observing you. At first she frowned but it quickly became that familiar smile. “What’s the matter, toy? You get stage fright?” You heard something slam down behind you. You didn’t even need to turn around to know what it was. That is, until you heard the scraping sound of skin against skin. “I’ll give you some help~!”


You were swept into the valley that was her cleavage, faceplanting onto her smooth skin. “Ooh, it didn't take you long to really bury~ yourself in there, did it~?” You gazed up at her massive face smiling down at you. “Don’t be shy~! Really get in there~!” She placed her finger on top of you, and slid you up the slope of her boob. Just as you had reached the summit of her breast, she slid you back down and up the other side. “Up and down, and up and down~” she whispered


This went on for a couple of minutes when suddenly a ringing went through the room. She stopped sliding you as she scoffed at her door. “Tch, guess we’ve reached the climax.” she pinched you between her finger and thumb and stood up, picking up her boot with her free hand. “Sorry, little toy. That was fun while it lasted, but I don’t do encores. Now it’s time for you to go home~” her lithe fingers released you, and you plummeted down, down the long red tunnel, crashing onto the imprint of her heel. From the opening at the top you could see her foot beginning to come through. “And here comes your bandmate~!”


You fled to the back, but it was in vain. The whole space was flooded with her monumental foot, smothering you completely beneath it. She brought her toes together, smushing you into place under them, giving one last affirming squeeze before planting the boot down and walking towards the door. After a bit of walking, the weight significantly lessened; she had sat down to eat her Johnny Missile’s. Of course, that didn’t mean she had necessarily forgotten about you. A small squeeze in your coffin of toes confirmed that. After a while, she finally set her feet back down and yawned.


It was muffled, but you could hear her say something. “I think I’m going to bed now. All that playing got me drowsy, and that food didn’t help.” She kicked off her boot, and you fell on your side. “Good night, my little tiny toy~. See you tomorrow~.” You saw what little light that was coming through the top suddenly vanished, leaving you with a dark blue light. Then, her bed creaked, and in just a few moments, you could hear her light breathing far off in the distance. She was sound asleep.


You noticed that, with the way she kicked it, the boot you were in was on its side. Even better, she was totally out cold. This was your chance! You climbed up the slope that was the tip of the boot, and eventually made it to the junction between the tunnel and the now sideways floor. You gazed down at the opening miles ahead. This was going to take hours. But you just had to steel yourself. You just had to do it!


You took off at a run. The leathery surface felt strange to run on, but you had gotten used to it. Every now and then you had to take a break to catch your breath. As you sat there, you thought; was this really a good idea? Maybe you should’ve just stayed in there…


You glanced back to the boot’s bottom. No. You needed to do this. You didn’t wanna stay here! You weren’t a pet, or a toy, you were a person! You needed to get away from Her. With your resolve strengthened, you stood up and began running towards the end of the tunnel once again.


After what took all night, you had finally made it! You were at the end of the tunnel! Standing on the boot’s opening, you could see the soft light of the morning. It was almost like you were being welcomed into a bright, new world. You took one deep breath, closed your eyes, took a step…


And you felt the leather texture of the boot again. You opened your eyes, and you noticed you were back at the bottom of Her boot. How? How could that be?! You were at the edge just a second ago! You spent all night just trying to get there! What the hell happened?! Was it a dream?


“Nice try~” Oh no. It didn’t take you long to figure out what had happened. The boot lurched back upwards, and Her face stared down at you with a sultry grin. “I’m sure you thought you had it made. But you should know by now… no one can escape me.” Tears started to well up in your eyes. “Aw, you poor thing~. You still think you’re a person. Well, let me remind you what you are now.” She reached her hand down, capturing you in her lithe digits, lifting you up slightly, showing you the bottom of the boot. Suddenly, a circle in the imprint started glowing, and three words were inscribed in the circle.


PROPERTY OF I-NO


“Do you get it now? You’re not a person anymore. You’re just a toy. You’re my teeny, tiny toy~. And you’re going to stay that way forever and ever and ever~. Like a song that just doesn’t end.” She raised you all the way out of the boot directly up to her face. “Now, I’m going out for a few hours. I might even be gone all day. And do you know who’s coming with me~?” You barely managed to point at yourself. “That’s right~. Now, let’s get you all settled~.” She set you back down on the bottom of the boot.


Once again the space was flooded with her titanic sole. You didn’t even try to run now. You just stood there, completely encompassed by her massive foot. You wriggle around a little, to try and at least get out from under her bare sole, but were quickly stopped when she placed more weight on that foot. “If you want out from under my sole, then give them a kiss~.” You did as she said. “Aahn~, good toy~!” She lifted her foot slightly, letting you slide down, before she quickly placed her foot back on you. Your head was squarely between her big and second toe, with your body under her monolithic foot. 


“Alright, time to head out~. Be good, my little toy~!” And she began walking, sealing your fate with her forever. You weren’t even a person. You were just her toy.

 

And there was no way out.

Awe of She by SlickEdgedrick

For the past couple days, I-No felt very… different. She wasn’t having fun toying with people the way she would before. Not even playing with her toy could fix it. She couldn’t understand it. What was she missing? She decided she needed to take a day off, a day to herself where she could think. Of course, she would need some assistance…


You were simply going through the same routine in your prison of legwear. Sandwiched between the foot and the floor. Weight on, weight off. It was all so ordinary now. Nothing you hadn't felt at least a thousand other times. What you weren’t expecting was for it to end so soon. So of course, there had to be a catch. Almost as soon as you realized this, her massive hand descended into the boot, wrapping its lithe fingers around you and encasing you in a adhok finger coffin.


“Sorry, little toy. I know you were expecting a full jam session today, but I’ve gotta take a day to think. So you’re gonna help me focus.” Huh? What’d she mean? And how were you gonna help her to focus? Your question was immediately answered when the walls of your tomb pressed in on you, squeezing you.


The pressure continued to mount, but finally alleviated, only to immediately begin again. In your horror you realized; she was using you like a stress ball. This is what you’ve been reduced to. You weren’t even a person anymore. You were just a tool. A toy designed to eliminate unnecessary stress. Unknown to your owner, you began to cry.


I-No was concerned about something else entirely. “Hmmm… Why? Why doesn’t my manipulation feel as satisfying anymore? I just don’t get it. Is it perhaps my victims? Or is it… is it me?” She squeezed her hand a little tighter, feeling your ribs creak. “


“Maybe… I should try settling down. Or maybe I should stop choosing men? Or…” I-no’s grip became a vice. Your ribs popped and blood leaked out of your mouth. “That’s it! I’ll get a girlfriend!” She squealed. You quickly felt your whole body begin to break. And, in just a second, a single, measly second, your body popped. Everything went black. And you died.


Then, almost as if you were asleep, you woke up with a pounding headache. “What’s the matter, my little toy? Can’t handle a little pressure?” I-No teased from high above. “Anyways, did you hear? I’m off to go find myself a girlfriend. And guess who’s coming with me~?” She said. You froze, slowly looking down to the boot you had become so familiar. You could almost feel the heat from here. “Hm? You wanna go in that stuffy boot? You must really love my feet, don’tcha~?” She teased. “But no. I’m too excited to have you go there right now. No, I think I’ve got a much better place for you~” She waves her coattails away and opens up her back pocket, quickly placing you inside.


You were surrounded in darkness, against a thick, curved leather wall. There was no way for you to try and get comfortable, as the walls would move and jiggle with I-No’s every movement. You tried to move around a little bit, eventually managing to climb a little bit. I-No responded by quickly sliding her hand in her back pocket, forcing you back down to the bottom.


Meanwhile, I-No was having no luck seducing anyone. She was essentially just tapping the shoulders of any woman who came her way. She realized her sultry charms could easily seduce men, but it was proving rather difficult with those who shared her gender. She was so lost in thought, and disappointment, that she hadn’t even noticed you managed to slip out of her back pocket and run away.


You found yourself on the crowded streets of Original Times Square. You were narrowly avoiding getting stepped on by passerby and businessmen. Like massive, raining mountains, falling from the sky. Heels, boots, flats, sneakers, flip flops. Every type of shoe there was seemed to have it out for you. Until, you were “saved”.


“Oh, my!” A high, dainty voice said. You looked up. Massive white, pointed boots lay ahead of you. Looking up the insurmountable length of them, you saw a flowing white dress with black spikes, a large bouquet of roses, and a pink pistol at her hip.  Eventually looking up enough to see two massive cyan eyes staring down at you in wonder, pure white hair, and a large cuff-shaped collar. She had on what appeared to be massive rabbit ears, with a clover pin on one of them.


“Wow… you’re so adorable! Are you my beloved? Oh, no, you’re far too small to be my beloved, unless you’re one of those ‘little person with a big heart types’? Oh, or maybe you can somehow take me to him? Oh, or maybe my beloved is a her? Oooh, whoever they are, I can’t wait to meet them! Won’t you help me find them?” She rambled on and on about nothing you could understand. You didn’t have time to process as she picked you up.


As you were getting abducted by this rabbit-eared rambler, I-No sat down at a nearby bench. “No luck so far, huh, little toy?” she said, moving her ass back and forth on the bench, expecting to feel you getting ground underneath it. What she felt was a whole lot of nothing. “What the? Did… did they get out?! That ungrateful little shit! Fine, I’ll play harder then.” She held her hand out, summoning a glowing circle and twisting her hand. “You just got to the coda, little toy. Which means it’s time for you to come back.” 


You were suddenly being dragged forward, your current captor getting dragged along with you. After a couple of minutes of stumbling past pedestrians, the girl’s surprisingly firm grip keeping you with her, you ended up at your destination, face-to-face with your original captor. “Where have you been? Do you know how much trouble you’re in now? And look, you’ve even gotten someone else invoooooo…-” she trailed off, looking at the rabbit girl with a lustful yet compassionate gaze.


The rabbit girl, meanwhile, was looking down in embarrassment. “Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize that they were… yoursssss…-” she met I-No’s gaze with the same loving look she was giving her. Looking up at the two women, staring, enamored at each other, you realized; they had fallen in love.


For the first time in her life, I-No felt like she was lost for words. It was like a bolt from the blue. A divine twist of fate. The same could be said for the rabbit girl. I-No adjusted her hat, somewhat regaining her composure. “Uh, um… Hi. My name is, um… I-No. What’s yours…?” She asked. The rabbit girl gulped a little. “Erm… my name is, um… Elphelt. Would you happen to be… my beloved?” “I don’t know for sure… but I know I’d like to find out!” I-No’s face rose into a grin as she began to labor her breathing. “Would you… like to, uhh… be my girlfriend?” She asked. Elphelt blushed, and nodded. “Y-Yes, I think I’d like that a lot!”


The two went in for a long, long hug. As they ended it, the knot keeping I-No’s breasts contained in her shirt began to come undone. “A-ah! Mrs. I-No!” Elphelt squealed, pointing at her shirt. “Huh? Oh! That shouldn’t be a problem… just hand me that tiny.” Uh oh, she remembered you were there. Elphelt handed you over without a fuss.


I-No wasted no time, grabbing the loose fabrics holding her shirt together and tying them around both of your arms. “There we go… now my pet can see everything.” I-No teased, raising up a finger and nuzzling it against you. “Aww, you like being near my boobs, don’t you, pet~? I’ll bet you're happy you can be my pet, aren’t you~” She said. Elphelt leaned in to look at you. “Ohh, so this tiny person is your pet?” Elphelt asked. I-No nodded, “They sure are. Usually I keep him in my boot, but today I put him in my back pocket. But they got naughty and snuck out without telling Mommy~, didn’t they~?” “What? Why would they want to sneak away? They’re lucky to be such a pretty girl’s pet!” Elphelt pouted. I-No giggled, “Well, now, they’re the pet of two pretty girls.” I-No and Elphelt were both laughing now.


“Well… wanna go back to my place?” I-No asked. “Oh! Yes, absolutely!” Elphelt squeaked. The two held hands, and began walking away from the city, into a portal. “Well… here we are! It’s not much, but it’s home!” I-No proclaimed. Thinking about it… this was the first time you really got a good look at her home. There wasn’t a whole lot to it. A bed, a large couch with a tv across, and a small kitchen with a small table and booth (to sit at said table).


“I…” Elphelt began. “Do… do you not like it? I’m sorry!” I-No said. She had never acted like this before. She’d never been… kind like this to someone else. She never really cared for the opinion of anyone else. She was absolutely smitten with this Elphelt girl. “I love it!” Elphelt squeed. “R-really? Really?!” I-No was absolutely delighted. She quickly grabbed Elphelt’s hands. Elphelt blushed, I-No grinned.


“Ummm… Ms. I-No…” Elphelt murmured. “Hm? What is it, Elphelt, my love?” “Ummm… uh… would you like to… reach first base?!” Elphelt asked excitedly. “S-Second base?!” I-No’s face flushed red. “W-Woah! First base! Are you sure? Is it OK?!” I-No stammered. “Mmhm! A-At least, if you’re OK with it…?”  Elphelt asked. “I-I’m OK with it! I just… I didn’t expect it to happen so fast!” I-No swooned. I-No’s hands suddenly blocked your vision. “Just let me put the toy away~” She said, forcing you off the shirt, and quickly placing you in a drawer with bras in it (most of which didn’t appear to be used so often).


“Sorry, little one~, but this isn’t for you~. Don’t worry, I’ll see you again in a while~” She said, sliding the drawer shut. “Now… where were we?” I-No said in her typical, sultry tone. “W-We were going to first base?” Elphelt said. “Right~... Now, pucker up, buttercup~!” I-No said, leaning into Elphelt’s face, molding their lips together in a mutual show of passion. A show only the two of them were privy to…

…………………………


After some time, you noticed that the noises of the two women had stopped. You noticed a slight crack in the drawer. Using one of the bras as a “hill”, you ran up to look out, only to see the two of them, sleeping soundly in bed. You quickly glanced around. You’d never have a better opportunity than this to escape!


You knew that you’d be able to survive the jump down. You landed on the soft, short-carpet floor. With the sound of I-No’s snores thundering in the distance, you ran across the vast desert. You noted the door far, far off in the distance. It seemed that no matter how far or how long you ran, it never got any closer, nor did it get any less blurry.


All of a sudden, a horrific quake rampaged through the floor as something thundered and crashed down. You looked back. I-No had fallen off the bed. Shit! You needed to hide, and fast! Just as you started running, I-No rose up with a moan. “Are you alright darling?” Elphelt asked. “Yeah… I’m fine. No need to worry sweet- huh?” She looked right at you. “Wha-? You were running away AGAIN?!” I-No roared, immediately grabbing you.


“What is wrong with you?! Didn’t I tell you before? There’s no escape! Now, we’re gonna have to punish you~!” I-No motioned for Elphelt to go get something. You had a fleeting suspicion of what that “thing” was. Elphelt showed a long white boot that happened to be hers. “You’re going to have to get used to Elphelt, sweetie~. So, in you go~!” I-No said, dropping you down the long white tunnel.


As you slammed against the bottom, you noticed that the smell was nowhere near as bad as I-No’s. The air was still just as stale, however. You also noticed that the imprint was nowhere near as defined. You looked up to see I-No’s disapproving face, while Elphelt just stared down curiously. “We’re very disappointed in you, little one. So you’re going to stay in Elphy’s boot for a while. Let’s say… a week.” I-No said matter-of-factly, holding up a finger. “Does that sound OK to you, honey?” I-No asked Elphelt. “Oh! That sounds fine! It’ll give me and the pet some personal time. But…” “But what?” “They don’t exactly feel like a pet, do they?”


Did this mean? Did Elphelt still see you as human? “What do you mean? They’re exactly like a pet.” I-No said. “Oh, I know that. They certainly are a pet.” Damn it. “What I mean is… they don’t really look like one, do they?” “Hmmmm…” I-No reached down the boot and pulled you out. “Now that you mention it… it looks like they’re missing something. But what…?” I-No pondered. Elphelt suddenly lit up. “Oh! I know! A collar! They need a collar! Isn’t that right, little one~?” She said. “Hey! You’re right! Oh, but I don’t have any that’ll fit their teeny little neck.” “That’s OK! You can revive him, right?” “...Yeah, why?” “Well, then, it’s simple!” Elphelt pulled out a small pink pistol and began fiddling with something on it’s side. “Just set them down on that table and stand back!”


You were placed on the table as Elphelt aimed the gun squarely on you. “Now, this may hurt a bit…” She closed one of her eyes, aimed, and fired. In an instant, you were completely vaporized. Of course, the feeling of death didn’t last too long. You quickly awoke on the same table, with something on your neck. You held it out and looked. A slim but firm gold collar was on your neck, adorned with a clover design and a small heart dangling off like a tag. I-No quickly snatched you up to examine you. “Oh. My. God. It’s perfect!” She squealed. “Hold on, it gets better. Watch this…” a faint glow came from Elphelt’s hand, and a golden chain appeared on the collar, stopping at a small gold ring on Elphelt’s finger.


“Ha ha ha! That’s amazing! And adorable! Now they really are a pet!” I-No said. “Mmhm! It works with most any part of the body… including the feet~. Oh, and watch this!” The gold ring soon changed to a sort of handle. “Ahahaha! It’s a leash! Hold on, gimme that for a sec!” I-No requested, taking the golden handle and laying you on the ground. “Ahahahaha! Look! It’s a leash! Ooh~, we can take you for a walk now, you precious little thing~!” I-No teased, picking you up and making the leash vanish. “But that’s enough fun for right now. Back in Elphy’s boot you go~.” She said, dropping you back down into the long white prison.


“Your punishment starts tomorrow. Enjoy what little time you have left.” I-No said, yawning. “I’m tired though. Good night, little pet. Love you~.” She cooed, her face disappearing, with Elphelt’s taking its place. “See you tomorrow, little one! I hope you’re looking forward to it~!” She said. All the light vanished, and your prison was placed down on the ground.


You sat there on the heel section of the boot, curled into a ball. You thought to yourself about the events of today. You almost got away. Twice! And yet, for whatever reason, you were stopped both times. In fact, it only made things worse. Now your original captor had a girlfriend. She was better off than ever! Why couldn’t you have luck like that?! It was infuriating just to think about!


Then you realized something. Maybe… maybe it was fate. Maybe it was destiny that you were to stay here with this woman. Maybe your only purpose in this life… was to be exactly what she called you. A pet. A tool for her amusement. You began to tear up, before you managed to cry yourself to sleep.

 

The Kiss of Death by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the wait on this one. Burnout, lack of ideas, college work, and general laziness really hindered this. But, the third chapter is finally here!

It had been about a week since your placement in Elphelt’s boot as punishment. After enduring her soft yet powerful steps, your punishment was just about over. You just had to get through tonight, and you’d be free! …Well, “free” was a bit of an overstatement. Chances are, I-No was just going to toss you back into her boots, and it’d be business as usual for the two of you. A stomp here, a trample there, and every now and then she’d take you out to see the light of day.


Your gloomy thoughts were interrupted by Elphelt scrunching her toes, compressing you in the wrinkles. You couldn’t exactly hear what she was talking about, but you did know she was talking with your master, I-No. The two of them were having a lunch date, and you, of course, were there to provide Elphelt with a nice cushion with her step, and a small distraction. Meanwhile, far beyond you, the massive women were discussing their plans tonight.

“So… how do they feel in there?” I-No asked, a big grin across her face. “Oh, they feel fantastic! I can definitely see why you have them in there all the time! But I’ve been really careful with them when you’re not around.” “Aww, don’t want to crush the poor thing?” “Not if I can’t reverse it.” “Well, don’t you worry; I’m here now, so crush away~” As she said this, Elphelt squeezed your head between her toes. “OK, here goes!” She scrunched her foot, and within a matter of seconds, you popped into a red stain. “Oh, wow! You’re right- that is satisfying!” “I know, right? Oh, don’t worry about reviving them right now. We can do that later~” “Oh, O-OK.” “Now, what say you and I head home and have some fun~?” Elphelt released an excited gasp “Yes please!” She said, taking I-No’s hand and walking with her through the crowded streets.


After arriving back in I-No’s home, the two locked lips and collapsed onto the bed. They clasped each other in their arms, constantly shifting to keep pace with the other. Elphelt’s hand knocked I-No’s glasses and hat right off, but she didn’t care. She just kept kissing, deeper into Elphelt’s perfect lips. After two minutes they released to catch their breath. Elphelt was red as a tomato, whereas I-No, sultry by nature, remained completely unfazed. “So, my lovely little valentine~” She began, bringing her lover closer. “You wanna watch a movie~?” “Y-Yes, please.” Elphelt stammered, totally engrossed with the gorgeous woman’s affection. Just as I-No brought Elphelt’s face to her cleavage, she suddenly remembered.

“The tiny! I totally forgot!” “The wha…? Oh, right, them. Alright, they can watch too.” Despite how often it happened, you continuously learned that popping back into existence from nothing is far more uncomfortable than getting killed. “There you are~” Elphelt cooed from the opening of her boot, reaching down and closing her warm fist around you. “I’m sorry we left you dead for so long, little one.” She apologized, bringing you to her lips and smothering you in the puckered, pillowy kiss. “You’re lucky, tiny. I was just about to start up a rom-com when Elphy here remembered you were ‘indisposed’.” I-No strut over, looming over you. “Now, what do we say~?” She teased, knowing full well that you were cursed (by her, of course) to be mute. You opened your mouth to speak, but no sound came out. “Aww, what’s the matter~? Cat got your tongue? Well, don’t worry about it. There are other ways to show how thankful you are to my wonderful little Valentine~” They nuzzled each others cheeks before bringing you to the couch and dropping you in the middle of the cushion.


You fumbled yourself up just in time to see I-No’s colossal ass drop like a meteor right on your body. Any and all air you had disappeared as she mashed and ground her butt against you. “I-Noooooo, come on! They’ve been dead for the past two hours! Give them a break!” I-No chuckled (which sounded like a distant blast to you). “Alright, alright.” She lifted her butt off. “Go on, crawl forward. Take in the fresh air~” She teased. You did as you were told, both out of what remained of your self-preservation, and out of fear of what she’d do if you disobeyed. You skittered as far as you could before I-No plopped herself back down and pinned your bottom half beneath her generous waist. There was no real way to talk around it. Her vagina was centimeters away from you, separated by a heavy wall of red leather. “Better~?” I-No said, bringing down her finger and petting your head. “Never thought you’d get this close to a woman’s private parts, did you~?” I-No was laying it on thick with her teasing. Maybe that was a sign she missed you? Or, at the very least, missed teasing you.


“So, I-No~, what do we wanna watch?” Elphelt asked, sitting right next to her and rubbing her hand on her thigh. “Well, I said we’d watch a romcom, didn’t I~? Well, let’s pop one in and get nice and… romantic~” “I really like that idea, honey~” They gave each other a small kiss before lounging back to watch some lame movie (I-No even rewinding time by about 2 weeks to get a bucket of “fresh” popcorn). Neither of them were paying any attention to what was going on. All they were doing was sharing popcorn and cuddling. To be perfectly honest, even you weren’t paying attention either. You couldn’t hear a thing over the crunching of popcorn and the suction of them kissing.


I-No picked a piece of popcorn and dangled it in front of you. “Hey, little one~. Eat up, come on, you can get it~!” She teased. You reached out as she pulled it just out of reach. “Oh~, so close~! Come on, come on~! Just a liiiittle more~!” “Stop, don’t tease him~!” Elphelt asked, barely hiding her amusement. “Oh, come on, they like it~! Yes you do~! Yes you do~!” She teased, tossing the popcorn into her mouth. “Gah! Got a kernel stuck in my teeth.” “Oh, no! That’s awful! Want me to get it~?” “No, it’s fine. But, if you wanna French me, I definitely won’t say no~” “Oh, I didn’t even think about that~!” “Well, why don’t you stop thinking and start doing~?” Their tongues slithered out and coiled around each other, before sealing the long, pink muscles between their lips.


After a long couple minutes with their lips locked, they finally pulled away. “I need to go freshen up. Don’t go anywhere, my love~” Elphelt said, giving I-No a peck on the cheek and walking away towards the bathroom. As soon as the door shut, I-No’s lithe digits scooped you up towards her face. “Hey, pipsqueak. Real quick, while Elphy’s in the bathroom!” She said, a golden chain manifesting out of thin air connected to a lip ring that just appeared on her lower lips. “I’ve still got that damn kernel, and I need you to get it. So quit wasting time and get it!” She launched you right into the space between her gums and lips. Her breath was thick, heavy, humid, and downright suffocating. You stared up at her colossal teeth. Lodged right between her terrifyingly large teeth was a kernel of popcorn as big as a yacht and as thin as a sewing needle. You gripped it with all your might and pulled as hard as you could while I-No pushed against it with her tongue. When it finally popped out, her tongue swooped down and stole the massive shard and sent it all the way down her throat.


“Thank you, pet~” Her voice shattered your ears and drowned out your thoughts. “Mmmm, I forgot how good you tasted. Maybe I should suck you dry again~” Her tongue began to slither out from behind the wall of hard white, making its way down towards you. Thankfully, you heard a door open, and her tongue catapulted you out, flinging you through the air while tethered to her lip. In mid-swing the leash disappeared, and you slammed into the palm of I-No’s hand, like nothing ever happened. “Hey, gorgeous~” “What were you doing with the tiny?” “Oh, just getting some much needed TLC. Don’t you think I deserve it?” “Of course! I just wish you’d do it with me~” Elphelt said.  As soon as she did, I-No’s multicolored eyes bore right on you. “Who’s to say we can’t do it all together~?”


I-No brought your puny form to her crimson lips, sticking you right in their equator and puckering. You were smashed between the wall created when she did, and the stickiness of her lipstick adhered you to them. “Elphy~” She cooed. “Yes?” Elphelt responded, her eyes fluttering with excitement. “Mama wants her kisses~” “Well, I’ve got some to give~” “That’s absolutely perfect~!” Elphelt darted over to I-No, leaping onto her lap and taking hold of her waist and cheek. I-No grasped the back of Elphelt’s head and limber thighs. “Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are~?” “Mmhm! You do~! At least once a day~!” “Damn… I really gotta up my tempo then~”


I-No’s lips hurtled towards Elphelt’s, and you were along for the ride. The wind pressure caused your nose to erupt with blood. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, I-No’s lips mashed into Elphelt’s, smashing against the two plush mountains. Their moans of pleasure sounded off like sonic bombs, drowning out any possible thoughts that could’ve formed that weren’t about two drop-dead gorgeous giants using you as an accessory for their make-out session. You went from I-No, to Elphelt; back, and forth, and back, and forth. They went at it for at least 10 minutes, pausing every now and again to get some breath. By the time they were finished, you were dangling from a spool of saliva on I-No’s lower lip. You had no idea if it was her’s or Elphelt’s. More than likely, it was a combination of both.


“That was amazing~” Elphelt swooned. “But now I’m all tired. Can you-” “I was going to carry you to bed anyways, love~” “Thank you~!” I-No lifted up her girlfriend like she was weightless. “You’re so strong~!” Elphelt swooned, cradling onto I-No’s shoulders. “Oh! The tiny!” She said, tapping I-No’s lips and held you to her face. “What a good little pet you were~! Letting your owners have fun with you~. I-No, we should give them a reward! Please~!” “Alright, if you insist… they can sleep with us tonight.” “You hear that, pet~? You’re gonna sleep with us tonight~.”


I-No gently placed Elphelt on the bed, floating into the air and crossing her legs, landing right next to her and draping the covers over them. “So… comfy~?” I-No asked. “Yes, ma’am~” Elphelt cooed, tapping your puny form into the mattress between her and I-No’s face. “Mmm… I dunno, Elphy. I’ve still got some energy left.” “Well, is there anything I can do, love?” “I think I might have some ideas~” She said, staring right down at you. “You know, Elphy, do you ever wonder about what thoughts are going through our pet’s head?” She nestled her massive fingertip on the top of your head and stroked. “And also, I don’t think they’ve shown us NEARLY enough thanks for letting them live with us.” “You know, I-No, you’re so right.” Elphelt nodded. The two of them leaned in towards you, the faint, mischievous glimmer of lust in their eyes.


“Here’s the deal, pet. I’m gonna ask you your opinions, and you’re going to kiss one of us depending on your answer, understand? Oh, and if you don’t kiss anyone, then I’m locking you in a cage on my uvula for the next year, ‘kay~?” You gulped and nodded your head. “Awesome! Alright, first question-” She leaned in for emphasis. “Out of the two of us, whose boot would you rather stay is.” She had a massive, cheshire grin as she said it. “Remember, this is your opinion, so there are no wrong answers~” “Buuut… that doesn’t mean we can’t dislike your answers~” Elphelt followed up. Their heads were right on the bed, both beaming with anticipation.


“Come on, tiny. Give us your answer- right on the lips~” I-No cooed. “I know what your answer is going to be, little tiny. Come on, give Elphy a kiss~!” Elphelt teased, driving it home with mocking kissing noises. “Don’t be so sure- they’re more intimate with mine~, aren’t you~? Yes you are~! Yes you are~! You love your master’s feet, don’t you~? Oh, yes you do~!”  This was the single most humiliating experience of your life. You’d have honestly preferred if they played whack-a-mole, with you as the mole, and an actual hammer. But, no. Here they were, making kissing noises, talking to you like you were some sort of stupid puppy, telling you to kiss them on their lips.

You rubbed your eyes and face and marched towards Elphelt. I-No was definitely going to get mad at you for this. “Oh, here they come! Here they come!” Elphelt squeed. “Ah, no, no, no, no, come here, tiny! Come on! Come over here and give mommy a kiss! Come on!” “Too late, I-No~! They love my feet more~! Now, come on, give mama Elphelt a big kiss~!” You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and puffed out your cheeks, and gave Elphelt as quick of a peck you could give so as not to make I-No any more pissed than she already was. You looked behind you to see I-No shaking her head in disapproval. “Mmmm, I’m not a big fan of that answer. You know who else isn’t?” I-No stretched her foot past the covers. “I think they’re a little upset, don’t you? I think you should apologize~” She commanded, bringing her finger through each toe. “You know what to do, don’t you?” “Kiss and makeup~!” Elphelt cooed. You just stood there in terror. “Awww, does the widdle pet need some help~? Elphy, give our pet some help, please?” Elphelt pinched her thumb and pointer finger around you. “Here they come~!” Elphelt used her fingers to grab the bridge of I-No’s foot, shoving you into the sole with her thumb, rubbing you up and down. “Come on, pipsqueak- make with the mwah-mwah for mama~” I-No teased. You did as she said and gave her meaty, pillowy soles a kiss. “Good pet~! You are forgiven.” She said, chuckling to herself.


Elphelt released you from the pressure. “Alright, question 2!” I-No said. “Which one of us has the better breasts~” she forced her boobs right into your face, and when you turned around, you bashed your head right off of Elphelt’s. “I’m not gonna lie to you, tiny- this is a tough one. I mean, you’re well aware just how great my rack is. But, I mean- well, just look.” You stared at Elphelt’s cleavage. It was deep, dark, and mesmerizing. The longer you stared, the deeper it seemed to go, like an endless abyss. Not in the metaphorical sense, either. If you fell between her breasts, you really didn’t think you’d reach the bottom; hell, you didn’t even think you’d be able to touch the sides. “Well? Like what you see~?” Elphelt’s teasing brought you out of your stupor, sending a chill down your spine. You shivered, and turned around to face I-No’s mountainous chest. Sure, hers were just as massive. Terrifyingly so. But, at the very least, when you looked between them, you could actually see and end in sight. You heaved a quick breath and ran up to her, fully expecting her to tease you and Elphelt.


“Aha! Sorry, Elphy, looks like our little pet has a bit of a more refined taste~” “Awww, what a shame. Some other time~” As you rolled your eyes at how right you were, you hopped on the top of her boob and gave it a quick peck. “Oh, come on! No need to be modest!” You braced yourself for whatever she was about to do, but judging by her words and tone, you already had a feeling what it was. “Don’t be afraid to really bury yourself in there~!” I-No’s palm smothered you against her vast plain of titflesh, groping her boob as she laughed like a maniac. When you were finally set free, you noticed your head felt a little banged up, and you had no clue why. I-No was trying to contain her laughter. “Hey, tiny, wanna hear something funny?” She leaned in. “I rubbed you on my nipple~” 


You went red as a tomato and looked down at the mattress, anything to distract you from what she just said. “You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed~” Elphelt teased, not helping in the slightest. “Alright, final question and we’ll stop tormenting you for today.” I-No said. “Alright, pet, out of the two of us, which one would you say is a ‘MILF’?” “This one’s a toughie~!” “Mmhm! I mean, I know you call us both ‘Mommy’ in your head, right~?” You didn’t do that at all. “Don’t be shy, little one! It’s a real simple question. Just kiss the stomach of who of us is the MILF, and then you can take a nice long rest.” “Yep! A nice long rest with your big, beautiful mommies~” “Who’s the MILF~?” “Who’s the MILF~?” the two of them started chanting and cheering for you to choose.


You stared at Elphelt’s body. She looked thin, dainty. I-No was dead-on earlier: she was gorgeous. You then turned to I-No. Despite the fact you spent so much time around her, you never really took her in like this. Everything about her screamed “I am the most attractive person in the room, and I know it.” Her breasts, waist, face; it was perfect. Both of them were absolutely phenomenal, that it basically came down to preference. You took a deep breath, let your instincts take over, and made the choice you believed was right, even if you were definitely going to regret it.


You ran up to I-No.

“Oh, here they come~! So quick! So decisive!” “Awwww, lucky!” “It’s got nothing to do with luck, Elphy- our little pet here just knows his first Mommy better~. Isn’t that right~?” I-No teased, as soon as you arrived at her stomach. You didn’t even get to kiss it before her colossal digits pressed you against her abs. “You love your Mommy, don’t you~? Don’t you~? Oh, yes you do~! And Mommy loves you too~! Mommy loves her widdle pet sooooo much~!” She rubbed you against her toned abs and stomach feverishly, all the while teasing and mocking you. You knew you were going to regret it, but as soon as you were brought to her face, you knew you were going to regret for the rest of your life.


“You’re always going to be Mommy’s adorable little pet~, FOREVER~”


As soon as she said “forever”, you really wish she couldn’t revive you from death. She brought you to her lips and enveloped you in her deep, luscious lips. “All ours~” she swooned, eyes clearly on her girlfriend. She put you back on the mattress between their pillows. I-No heaved a big yawn. “Well, that was fun, wouldn’t you say, sweetheart~?” “Definitely~” Elphelt said, yawning and stretching. I-No snapped, turning the lights off. “Good night, my love~. Oh, and you too, tiny.” “Nighty-night, little one~. Sleep tight~!” 

………………………………………


It had been a couple hours since the two of them had drifted off to sleep. Normally, you’d try to escape right now, but you figured that if it didn’t end well last time, you’d better not risk it again. Of course, with I-No and Elphelt’s breath washing over you like a torrential downpour, and their snores which were JUST low enough to be soothing but also loud enough to give you permanent hearing damage, you were having a tiny bit of trouble getting to sleep, to say the least.


Just when you thought you had finally braved the bombardment of the two unconscious titans, you heard Elphelt shifting in her sleep. She was sleeping on her side before, so you were hoping she was just turning to the other side.


She wasn’t.


You watched as her monolithic chest began descending onto you. You tried to stand up to run, but you fumbled with the hills that were the folds of the mattress. Just like that, you were engulfed in her cleavage…


…Or so you thought would happen. Instead, you were falling through some sort of bluish-green void. You flailed your whole body to try and stop falling, but it was completely pointless, and you landed with a thud on… a rock? You looked around. You appeared to be in some sort of rocky desert. You turned around and saw the dying flits of a campfire.


As you stared around in amazement at wherever you were, you noticed a strange glowing symbol on your hand; a heart, the same color as the void you were falling through. Everything about this was utterly confusing and bizarre. But… did this mean that…? Were you finally free? Did… did you just escape on accident? After months and months of trying, Elphelt just flops her boobs on top of you, and that’s all it took?! There was no way. There’s no way that your luck could be that good. There had to be something that was about to happen that would screw everything up.


And just like that, you heard a bellowing snore going off like a nuclear explosion. You looked behind you, looking at a giant white curtain with a black top. The black top had a skull design. You looked at the bottom of the rock and the curtain. Was… was that a katana?!


Suddenly, the ‘curtain’ turned over, and an absolutely monstrous pair of sloshing breasts came into view. You had been teleported to another, different giant woman. This one had one arm, one eye, pink hair, and looked extremely pissed. You tried to sneak away as she stirred from her sleep. You stepped as slowly as you could, but she groaned herself awake.


You heard her begin to set herself up. You stared at her, and she squinted down at the rock, until she spotted you, and her eye widened. She leaned in and squinted, trying to get a better look at you. You just stood there, eyes closed, teeth clenched and mouth shut. It was everything you could do to keep yourself from collapsing out of fear. You peeked your eyes open, staring right back at her colossal eye, literal inches from you, stumbling back out of terror. As if things couldn’t get any scarier, the giant spoke in a deep, terrifying voice…

“What the fuck is this thing…?”


TO BE CONTINUED

Momentary Life by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

I'm really glad I haven't run out of chapter names yet. GG soundtracks do not disappoint.

“...What the fuck is that thing?” The massive woman asked herself, staring down at you with a menacing gaze. You, meanwhile, were speechless and terrified. You had just fallen out of a portal into some samurai(?)’s camp, and she looked particularly pissed off that something as miniscule as you managed to attract the attention of her razor-sharp senses, rousing her from her slumber. She blinked in disbelief, rubbing her eyes. “Baiken, either you’re still a little drunk, or that is a tiny human sitting on a rock.”


Her giant, calloused finger poked you right in the chest, knocking you down and expelling all the air from your lungs. “Oh fuck. That is a small human.” She looked left and right, as if to check if she was getting recorded. “Uhh… can you understand me?” You nodded. “Alright, uh… have you got any family around?” You nodded no. “Any family at all?” You racked your brain, trying to remember what your family looked like. It was no use, I-No had broken you too much. You simply shrugged. “Well, that’s not good… Ah, to hell with it.” 


Before you could even blink, the samurai’s hand swept across the rock and captured you. “I ain’t just gonna leave ya to wander around all by yourself. It’s a miracle you haven’t been stepped on or eaten or something.” If you could make noise, you would be howling with laughter right now, and also yelping in surprise as you were sent hurtling towards the samurai’s generous bosom, getting lodged right in her cleavage. Her heartbeat pounded in your ears like an explosive metronome. “You’re sleeping with me tonight, pint-size. Oh, yeah, my name’s Baiken, by the way.” She explained, before correcting herself. “...You can’t speak, can you?” She asked. The one good thing about I-No’s curse of silence on you is that, for some reason, you could understand every language; which was probably just to add insult to injury. You nodded your head in disapproval. “Yeah, didn’t think so. Sleep tight, pipsqueak.” Baiken said, rolling on her side and smashing your puny body against her titanic, heaving titflesh. Before you could even retaliate, she was already deep in sleep, snoring just as loud as when you found her.


Thankfully, when Baiken’s breast smashed against you, you were knocked clean out. Your dreams were… essentially just a more bizarre version of what happened to you earlier with I-No and Elphelt. Mostly that their faces would morph into some demonic version of itself while demanding you call them “Mommy”, and cackling when you wouldn’t. The pounding of Baiken’s heartbeat even permeated through to your dreams.


You woke up in a cold sweat, staring directly at the sunrise, squinting and turning away. The light hit Baiken’s face, stirring her awake. She yawned and stretched, looking down at her tiny guest. “Mornin’, tiny.” She greeted, a small smile adorned her face. She stood up to her full height (which was noticeably shorter than I-No or Elphelt) and stretched her arm up. Her nose crinkled, and she sniffed her armpit, before recoiling in disgust. “Jeez, I’ve gotta freshen up.” She said, before her nose came to you. Your hair flew up in a gust of wind from her sniffing. “Guess you do too, huh? Well, come on- there’s a nice little hot spring around here with a waterfall and stuff where we can clean ourselves up. Sound good?” You nodded in agreement. “Thought so. Hang on, tiny.” She pinched you out of her cleavage and placed you right where her neck meets her shoulder.


As she walked to the hot spring, your mind began to wonder: what were I-No and Elphelt doing right now?

………………………


I-No yawned awake, placing one of her outstretched hands on Elphelt’s shoulders. “Good morning, sweetheart~” She cooed, giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Mmmh… good morning, love.” She returned the kiss I-No gave. “I’ll go make us breakfast. Pancakes sound good?” “Mmhm!” I-No stood up and walked over to the kitchen. Elphelt, meanwhile, looked around the bed for a certain something. “Darling?” “Yes? What is it? Did you want chocolate chips in your pancakes?” “Oh, yes! Um…” I-No peeked her head out from the kitchen. “Is something wrong hun?” “Yes, actually…”

“Where’s the tiny?”


I-No’s eyes widened, and she rushed out of the kitchen. She turned over the pillows, looked in the drawers, checked the legs of the coffee table and nightstand; no luck in finding you at all. “Oh, no, no, no!” She said, distraught at the loss of her favorite toy. “I-I’ll help look!” Elphelt was a little hesitant about something, perhaps knowing a little more than she let on…

………………………


You, on the other hand, were relaxing in the warm, soothing waters of the hot spring, colossal busty samurai by your side. Despite her scars, she was just as gorgeous as I-No. In fact, those scars made her a little more attractive (at least, to you).  It certainly didn’t hurt that she was completely naked and searching through her robe, laid out with various supplies and weapons (how did she fit all of that in there…?)


“There we go!” She said, flourishing a bar of soap the size of a mansion. She strode over, her nude body in full, shameless view. To be fair, I-No would do this too, but it was usually accompanied by her sitting on you or making you jump from boob to boob. Baiken just kicked her sandals off, and slowly, as to mitigate the waves, stepped into the springs, stretching her arm out and lounging it on a rock you were sitting on, giving you a full view of her armpit. 


“So…” she began, “like what you see?” your experience with I-No told you that regardless of your answer, you were about to get “played with” You did the honest thing and nodded approvingly. “That’s good.” …Huh? No squeezing till you popped? No forcing you to lick her armpit? No using you as soap (that she had just grabbed and scrubbed on herself)? Nothing? You were… well, shocked. Confused. Flabbergasted, even.


“Hey, half-pint.” She said, letting a small, soapy pool form in her colossal hand. “There ya go, suds up.” She said. You leapt into her hand, slowly making your way towards the pool of bubbles. “No need to be so cautious, pipsqueak, I ain’t gonna hurt you.” Despite her reassurance, you still covered yourself in suds and dove off her hand back onto the rock. You didn’t know if she was going to close her fist, and you didn’t want to find out. “Alright, suit yourself.” She said, continuing to scrub herself, trying to reach behind her before looking at you.


“Hey, can I ask ya a favor?” You looked up at her. She was looking away, clearly a little embarrassed to ask this favor of you. “Could you… scrub my back? I… can’t really reach it.” You nodded in approval. “Oh, you’re a lifesaver.” She sighed in relief, carrying you on her palm to a spot on the rock right below her neck. She swept her hair out of the way, revealing her toned, muscular back. She leaned backwards to let you reach. You scrubbed and scrubbed her back. It was the perfect medium of tough and calloused, and soft and smooth. Her skin was an absolute delight to touch, absolutely perfect.

 

Baiken softly chuckled. “Heh… your little hands feel so relaxing… I… I could get used to this.” You could actually hear the smile on her face as she said that. You couldn’t believe it: A giant, beautiful woman, who asked (not forced) you to massage her/help her, and she didn’t try to hurt or humiliate you, OR make you call her “Mommy” or any other maternal-sounding word. Actually… the lack of her insistence in you calling her something like that made her seem far more mature and maternal than either I-No or Elphelt were. “Alright, you’re all good. Thanks, half-pint~” She said, holding out her hand. “So, how should I reward you. Hm… how about a kiss? To celebrate our new little friendship.” You hesitated for a moment, remembering what you had just endured last night. But, you figured that Baiken was far more… manageable than that, so you nodded in approval.


“Good. So… pucker up~” Baiken cooed, taking a firm enough hold to keep you stable in her hand. She brought you to her massive, luscious lips. She smothered you in a kiss that was downright amateurish; clearly she didn’t kiss people that often (made even more evident by the blush on her face). “So… did that, uh,” She cleared her throat, “did that… feel good?” You fervently nodded, and Baiken sighed in relief, mumbling “Oh, thank god…” under her breath, relieved that you enjoyed it.


“Alright… well, I’m pretty refreshed, how ‘bout you?” You nodded in response. “Good, good… say, how would you feel traveling with me? I could use a traveling buddy, and I’d be glad to have you along, as long as you help pull your weight, y’know?” You nodded as fervently as your tiny little body would allow. This was your chance! You could finally get away from those terrifying, immature sex machines. Baiken place you on the ground and pulled herself out of the spring. “Alright, short stuff, I’m gonna go dry off and change. You stay here and wait for me to come back, ‘kay?” She said, strutting over to where her clothes were laid out, her gargantuan ass jiggling and swaying. This woman was almost as shameless as I-No, but somehow, despite the fact that a butt the size of a mountain range was bouncing miles and miles above you, it felt far more restrained, elegant. “Don’t go anywhere~” She cooed, knowing full well you couldn’t take your eyes off her.

…………………………………..


“GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!! WHERE ARE THEY?!” I-No shouted, her hair coming undone, her glasses crooked. Her house looked like a typhoon had gone through it, and Elphelt was squirming in anxiety near the bed. “I-I couldn’t have… no, there’s no way I did!” She thought to herself as I-No continued to destroy the apartment. She stomped over to the bed. “I left them RIGHT. HERE.” She yelled, slamming the spot between the pillows you were sleeping on. “How the FUCK could they have gotten away?! With neither of us noticing?!”

“Y-You seem stressed-” “Oh, I’m stressed.” I-No nodded, slumping on her sofa and rubbing her face and temples. “I don’t fucking get itttttt…” She whined. Elphelt put a finger to her forehead, thinking to herself. “Um… sweetheart?” “...Yeah?” I-No moaned, not even bothering to stop rubbing her face. “...How did I wake up this morning?” “What?” “I mean, when we woke up, how was I lying in bed?” Elphelt elaborated. “...Uhhh… you were lying face-down on your chest.” I-No answered. Elphelt’s expression sank. “Oh… oh, no…”


“...Sweetheart? Are you alright?” I-No said, concerned. “Well… I think I should explain something first.” “Explain what?” I-No stood up, but Elphelt put a hand on her shoulder and lightly pushed her back down, positioning herself beside her. “So… you know how I can pull things out of my cleavage? Like this?” She said, pulling a long rifle out from in between her breasts. “Yeah, I’m aware. What about it?” “Well, it’s a form of magic called ‘Hammer Space’.” “‘Hammer Space’? Like… when cartoon characters pull big hammers out of thin air?” “Kind of. Mine works a little differently. See, whenever I put something through, it actually gets warped somewhere else, and when I reach in, my hand teleports to wherever it is they are to grab it.” “So… can you control where they go?” “Not when I’m unconscious…” “What does being unconscious have to do w-” I-No stopped herself, looking at the bed, traipsing over to the side and looking at the spot where you were. “Oh.” She looked back at Elphelt, who was now sporting a blush and trying to look away. “Ohhhhhhh…” I-No said; it finally clicked.


“Well… well can you get them back?!” I-No said, desperation leaking out in her voice. “Y-yes, I can, it’ll just take a while… I need to track the signal that their mark is giving off.” “Well, do it!... please~?” I-No fluttered her eyes, begging Elphelt to find her pet. “O-OK, just give me a minute! D-Don’t stare at me like that, please, darling, I-I get all flustered…” She said, hovering her hand over her cleavage.

………………………….


You laid down, holding yourself up with your arms behind your back, waiting for your new giant master to return. You were so ready to enjoy your new life, free from the plights and whims of that malicious witch and star-struck sniper. Baiken strode back, totally dry. “Almost done, little one. Stay right there~” She said, collecting her clothes. You simply sat up a little, crossing your arms and puffing your chest out with confidence. “Wowww, such a good listener~! Just give me a minute to change, and then we’ll be off.” She said, beginning to get dressed.


Yes, you could get used to this. You stood up to walk towards Baiken (you figured by the time you reached her, she’d be done). As you strode over, Baiken was pulling on her armless sleeve. Turning to you with a soft smile, before it turned into a confused and concerned look. “What the hell is…” A massive shadow loomed above you. You turned around, mortified at how familiar the thing was.

Elphelt’s colossal, disembodied hand loomed above you, ready to take hold of its lost little object. Baiken whipped her sword out of its sheath, fast as greased lightning. “PIPSQUEAK! GET AWAY FROM THERE!” She shouted. You took off running as fast as you could, but it wasn’t nearly far or fast enough. Elphelt’s disembodied hand closed around you far faster than you could escape and too fast for Baiken to save you. You reached your hand past one of the titanic digits, staring at Baiken’s horrified face as her friend got abducted by a phantom hand.


Baiken leapt to the ground just as Elphelt drew her hand back, but she wasn’t close or fast enough to get you. Elphelt’s hand sped through the void you had entered through in the first place, and when you re-emerged, you were dragged through her vast cleavage, and were held aloft. “I got them!” Elphelt said. I-No gasped with delight, running up to her lover and trapping her in a hug. “Oh, Elphy, you’re amazing~! You got my precious little pet back!” She kissed her on the cheek with the speed and frequency of a gatling gun.


I-No took you out of Elphelt’s hand, unfurling her hand into a vast field of black fabric. “You had Mommy worried sick! Bad toy! Bad!” She scorned, tapping you on the head with her pointer finger and knocking you down. “I-No, stop! It wasn’t their fault! I just accidentally laid down on them in my sleep, that’s all! Please don’t punish them! Pleaseeee?” Elphelt begged. I-No thought about it for a second before sighing, running her hand through Elphelt’s hair. “Alright, alright, since you asked so nicely…” “Oh, you’re the best, I-Ny! I’m so sorry I sent your pet away into my Hammer Space! I promise I’ll never do it again!” I-No stared up at the ceiling for a second, biting her lip. “Wellll…”


“Well, what?” “OK, hear me out, Elphy: what if we wanted to have a crazy night on the town, but didn’t want to keep the little one around? It’s too risky leaving them at home, they might escape.” “So…?” “So,” I-No put her hand on Elphelt’s shoulder, “that ‘Hammer Space’ could be used for free babysitting~!” “R-Really? Doesn’t that seem a little… unorthodox?” “You know what’s unorthodox? The fact that you can pull a whole sniper rifle out of your cleavage. Trust me, Elphy, they’ll be totally fine!” “Oh… alright, if you insist. I’m sure it’ll be fine.” 


“You hear that, shrimp? You’re gonna be spending a lot of time between those big tits of hers~! Aren’t you excited~? Ahahahahah!” Well. This was it; your newest low. You had your first, rare spot of happiness in who knows how long, and you literally get snatched away. “Now… Since you were away from Mommy for so long…” I-No opened the front of her shorts with her thumb. She wasn’t wearing any panties or underwear. “Let’s make up for lost time~” I-No swooned, dropping you right down the front, bouncing off the bottom and slamming head first into her warm privates. “Ahahahaha! You look kinda cute down there~. Maybe if you do a good job I’ll keep you here instead of my big, leathery boots, hm~? Ahahahahaha!” She cackled like a maniac, before smirking down at you one last time. “Well, Mommy’s got things to do with her darling, so be a good pet and try to make me feel good, ‘kay~? See ya later~” Her pants snapped back into place, mashing you against her smooth, warm vagina.


As she moved around, you were rubbed against I-No’s slick womanhood. You tried to push back, but all you got in return was I-No’s hand pushing you back in from the outside, moaning to herself. You thought about Baiken as you were shoved into her hungry, drooling lips. The more you thought, the more upset you got, and the less you struggled. Eventually, I-No forced your lower body into her starving vagina, moaning in pleasure. You couldn’t fight back. You kept thinking of Baiken. Her smile, her kindness. Then you got a face full of vaginal fluid splashed on you. All you could do now was cry to yourself in silence, wishing you could be with Baiken; or hell, anywhere but where you were, as your true master… no, your Goddess, I-No, abused you, always hungry for more…


TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry Story by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

It's been a minute, huh? Anyways, the story is just about halfway done! Isn't that crazy? Can you believe it? It's awesome, man. Anyways, this chapter is about May, so I hope you guys enjoy!
Also, this is the song reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg_4hOiTSQI 

It had been one week since your little escapade with the one armed samurai, Baiken. You had been sent through a portal called “Hammer Space” within Elphelt’s cleavage, and they had used it to pull you back out, into the neverending nightmare that was being the pet of a sadistic bisexual time-goddess witch and her gun-toting, boob-portal having bunny girlfriend. If that sounded like a lot for one shrunken person to handle, make no mistake, it most certainly was. 


For example, today, Elphelt and I-No were preparing to go on a date, and I-No had just decided to pick you up for some unknown purpose. “Hey, pet. The red on my lips needs some touching up before our date. C’mere and help me with it.” Before you could even squeak in protest, she brought you up to her face and crushed your body like a grape, using your blood to touch up her scarlet lipstick. She popped her lips a couple times before confirming she was all dolled up. “All done!” She brought your squashed corpse back to life before handing you off to Elphelt.


“Don’t worry, little one! You’ll be perfectly safe with… whoever it is you end up with!” She tried to reassure you. “Alright, hun, are you ready?” She asked. “When you are, Elphy~” “OK! Take a deep breath, tiny! In you go~!” She shoved you down into her cleavage as you plummeted through the familiar bright tunnel to your destination.


You landed face down into a soft, squelching surface. Wherever you had landed, it was dark. It took you a couple seconds, but you recognized it, this familiar kind of darkness and dampness; you had landed in a shoe, and a rather weathered one at that. You inhaled through your nose, immediately coughing what you had just inhaled out. You noticed from the opening of the shoe that there was a thin layer of vapor lingering inside the abused sneaker. The air was stale, it was humid and swampy, and it was horrifyingly dark within its confines; this was like I-No’s boot upped tenfold. And you had a sinking feeling that the light pouring in was far too natural to be from an artificial light, so wherever you were, it was daytime- a far contrast to where you just were, where it was the middle of the night.


From far beyond the sneaker’s walls you heard a hideous, bellowing snore. It was horrible, a bloodcurdling roar of a snore, as if a dying animal was attempting to recreate human speech to ask to be put out of its misery. Thankfully, it didn’t last long, as a knock on the door echoed through the whole room, and a faint, yet still booming, voice sounded behind it. “Mayyy! C’mon, wake up!” The one named May stirred from her sleep. “Ehhh…? Just a couple more minutes…” “May…!” “Unf… OK, I’m up…” She lamented. From the shoe’s opening you could see a very tomboy-ish girl slam her feet down on the ground with an earth shaking thud. She was fairly muscular, and had long brown hair that flowed down to her toned hips. She released a nightmarishly loud yawn before reaching for a big orange sweatshirt that was most likely a bit too big on her. Once she slid that on, she stood up, and that was when you saw it…


Her foot was enormous. Probably even bigger than anyone else’s you had ever seen. A thin layer of sweat shone off of them (you quickly figured out why the insole was so swampy), almost looking like polished metal. As the foot entered its domain, you attempted to rush to the toe section, but the sticky mire of the insole kept you firmly stuck in the middle as her slick, soft, toned sole encased you in a horrifying concoction of stale air and foot smell. You could tell this was going to be a long day.


Far beyond you, May noticed something weird in her shoe. “Huh? Is that a pebble or something?” She tapped the tip of her shoe against the floor, smashing you against her hefty sole, over and over, before the girl behind the door called for her again. “I’m coming, I’m coming!” She said, walking over to the door, pushing you deeper into her enormous foot with every thunderous step. “Morning, April!” May exclaimed, leaning into a hug, pressing you further into the crevasses of the wrinkles on her foot.


As the two went about their day, you were repeatedly slammed into the acrid mire of her damp shoe and sweaty foot. The heat increased exponentially as the day went on, each smashing step adhering you more and more to her immense sole. And, as if to compound your misery, every step forced a thick, disgusting glop of sweat to squelch up from the shoe’s insole- right on your face. Even with Elphelt, you didn’t have this bad of a time. Then again, Elphelt had the decency to step on you softer than this May did. You couldn’t even imagine how she could go walking around like this.


From high above, May called to her friend April. “I’m gonna take a break! There’s something I wanna do.” She explained, scrunching her toes before the horrific walking process began again. As she arrived in her room, she wrenched her shoe off her foot. “Jeez, my foot is killing me! Stupid pebble! Or… whatever you are!” She said, peeling her shoe all the way off, fresh air flooding back in, which you greedily took in as much as you could, glued to the shoe’s surface.


“Alright, come on out, whatever you are that hurt my foot!” She said to no one in particular, slapping the bottom of the shoe, jolting you up over and over. “Come on, out! Outta my shoe, dang it!” She tilted her shoe down and shook it vigorously, giving you severe whiplash with every shake. “I know I wasn’t imagining things! There’s something in my shoe, and I’m gonna find it!” She said, irritated, peering into the shoe with an enormous auburn eye. After glancing around inside the shoe, her gargantuan eye spotted the irritant that had bothered her for so long; you.


“W-WHAT THE?! I-Is that a…?” She exclaimed in bewilderment. She brought her hand into the confines of the shoe, peeling you off like a bandage with her lithe, soft digits. As you were brought into the light, she placed you on her gloved palm, practically undressing you with a singular, enormous eye. “Woahhh, you are! You’re a teeny tiny person! Awesome!” She squealed, nuzzling you to her warm cheek. “Hey, wait a sec, you were in my shoe!” She said, pulling you away in disgust. “What the heck were you doing in my shoe, huh?! You some kinda weird pervert?” You shook your head no. “You suuure?” She interrogated. You made a motion to cross your heart. “Hmm…” She deliberated for a moment. “OK!” She decided, placing you on the floor in front of her titanic foot. “But, there’s something I need you to make up for…”

She hovered her moist sole over you. “You made this foot all achey! If you give me a little foot massage, then you’re totally, 100% forgiven, ‘kay?” She said, smiling down at you. “Go on, it ain’t gonna hurt ya! Rub it!” She encouraged. You steeled yourself and stuck your hands into the damp skin, content to get this over with. “Ooohh, yeah, that’s good. Now, rub it around~!” You sighed and did as she ordered. “Haaah, THIS is the life. I could totally get used to this~...” She moaned to herself as you toiled away against her acrid sole.


After a couple minutes, May pulled her foot back and seized you from the ground, dangling you from your torso and sandwiching you between her mountainous fingers. “Not bad, tiny~! Not bad at all~! Maybe I should make this whole rubbing my feet thing long-term,hm~? Hehehe~” She started giggling, before raising her sweatshirt and reaching for the back of her spats. “Of course…” She thumbed open the back of her tight black spats, revealing her plump, toned rear, “...You don’t just hafta rub my feet~”


She began lowering you into her luscious cheeks, before a knock on her door jumpscared her, causing her to flinch and drop you headfirst down between her fat crack, causing her to panic even more, bringing you deeper and deeper in the thick trench. “May~! Are you OK in there?” “Uh, y-yeah, just one sec…!” She responded, snapping her spats and trapping you in the humid, steamy canyon of her buttcrack.


As she walked, her cheeks caressed your tiny body, smothering you in sweat from the heat of the outside and the friction. The more she walked, the slicker and sweatier you got, realizing that you were slowly but surely slipping out from between the hefty cheeks. Once you popped out from between it, you bounced off the bottom of her pants and landed directly in front of her gargantuan vagina. You tried to back away, but her next step bounced you right into it.

May, obviously, felt your little body smack into her groin; unfortunately she was rather busy with the task she was undertaking, which heavily involved the one thing that would rub you, and her, the wrong way- May was jogging. “U-Um, April? I-I have to go to the bathroom…” May whined. “Really? Oh, alright… I’ll wait up ahead.” April said. May skipped over to the bathroom, peeling open her spats and staring down at your miniscule body stuck to her enormous crotch. “Hey! What the hell’re you doing there?!” She whisper-yelled. “Did you wriggle around just to get into my crotch, you little perv?!” You sternly nodded no, partly concerned that too much nodding would make you seem suspicious. “What? You’re sayin’ it’s my fault? Like me jogging dislodged you from my butt?” She scolded. You considered your options, looked her in the face, and nodded yes. She pouted, raised her arm, and brought you right to her armpit.

You chose poorly.


You were shoved into the swampy, ripe pit and adhered to it the same way you were adhered to the sole of her shoe. “Maybe a couple hours in my pits will teach you to perv on a girl like me! Maybe then you’ll even behave like a proper pet! Hmph!” She scolded, swinging her arm down and trapping you in the deep, disgusting, swampy trench of her armpit. You were smothered and rubbed and ground and wiped in her endless waves of sweat as she jogged along with her friend. When she had finally finished her day, she peeled you out of her underarm and stared at you with a smug, condescending grin. 


“I hope you learned something today, pet! Now, back to your new home with you~! Hehe~” She dropped you in her rank sneaker again, landing with a squelch and getting even more sweat on you. You inhaled the ripe, stale air, forcing it down your lungs as it was the only oxygen you were getting. Looming over the opening, May’s smug grinning face morphed into a stretching yawn. “Man, I’m beat. Nighty-night, pet~” She plucked you up and quickly planted a kiss on your whole body, absorbing you into her plush lips for a single instant that you wish could last forever. All the sweat and forced worship would be worth it if you didn’t have to spend another day with those heartless women again.


But just as quickly as she gave it, she released you back into the heel of the shoe. “See you tomorrow~!” She waved goodbye and clambered into her bed. When she said she’d see you tomorrow… It was enough to make you cry. Chances are, you were never going to see her again. The thought of it made you shed silent tears. You simply lay there, on the moist surface of her shoe’s insole, waiting, waiting for that familiar hand to seize you once again. Sure enough, its shadow spread above you, lowering down and dragging its fingers along the moist sole and scraping you off and back into that hellish place…


“Hey, little toy! How was your d- YUCK!” Elphelt recoiled in disgust. “What? What is it?” I-No came over, confused. “Just… just smell them!” I-No did as Elphelt instructed, leaning in and taking a quick sniff that lifted you off the ground. “EUGH! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL DAY?!” “You smell like feet and fish… and not good feet like I-No’s, either!” “That’s it- you need a bath. Come on, twerp, it’s bath time.” I-No said, swiping you up and dragging you into the bathroom with her.


“Alright, runt, I don’t know where you were all day, but you smell nasty as all hell, so…” she began drawing a bath and stripping naked. “...What? I’m taking advantage of this unique opportunity your… ‘ripeness’ has presented.” she said, precariously tossing you in the tub before stepping in herself. She relaxed backwards, turning to the door as Elphelt came in, stripping herself naked as well. “Room for one more~?” “Baby, you know it~” I-No answered, prompting Elphelt to climb in as well.


“You know, little guy, most people would KILL to be where you are right now.” I-No explained, her hand cutting at you through the water. “How’s about you worship your Mommies properly, hm~? Or just skitter around on my tits for a while.” She instructed. You groaned to yourself in your mind before crawling around her massive chest. “That’s a good pet~” She cooed, before cupping her boob and bouncing you off. “Whoopsie~! Ahahaha…” She laughed, poking you into her deep bellybutton for a solid 2 minutes. “...Oh, crap. I think they drowned. Eh, whatever, I’ll revive ‘em when we get out. Now- wanna make out in the bath~?” “Oh, yes, please~!”


Another day, another degrading death. Your corpse floated there in I-No’s soft bellybutton as her and her lover went at it voraciously. If you could think right now, you’d think of that girl May again, or that samurai Baiken. If you were alive, you’d be whining right now. But you just floated there… dead. At least, for now. Who knew how you’d die tomorrow…


TO BE CONTINUED

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10749