Bad Times in Senior Year by Opnauticus
Summary:

A young boy goes against his parents' wishes to receive a normal high school education after years of homeschooling. He was subjected to a virus three years ago that was nearly the death of him and multitudes of others, but he lives on strong at the one inch that the virus left his height at. Has he made a good or bad decision?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 11637 Read: 90140 Published: July 13 2021 Updated: September 24 2021
Story Notes:

This is a work that I'm in the process of making a Twine based text adventure out of. I'll be putting in this what could be one route taken in the game after I figure out how to code it properly.

1. Getting Ready by Opnauticus

2. Welcome to Leston High by Opnauticus

3. A Deal is Made by Opnauticus

4. A Familial Situation by Opnauticus

5. A Sudden Realization by Opnauticus

6. A Hero Feast by Opnauticus

7. A Fight Amongst Peers by Opnauticus

8. Arriving at the Office by Opnauticus

9. Meeting the Principal by Opnauticus

10. Free at Last? by Opnauticus

11. A Friend's Return by Opnauticus

Getting Ready by Opnauticus
Author's Notes:

This will mainly be lore and an introduction to some characters before the real juicy shit starts.

Richard stretched his sore muscles gingerly as he rolled out of his bed. The last few days had been hard on him as his sister had been training him to finally be able to go back to school. He had had the unfortunate predicament placed upon him of catching the horrid shrinking virus that had been decimating the population. He caught it three years ago during his freshmen year and had barely made it home at the time. His parents, stricken with worry about their now one inch tall son, had taken him out of his school and given him the sequestered education they deemed appropriate for him. Richard hadn't taken too kindly to the years under sharp guidance from his parents and wanted a break, a return to what was a bit of normalcy. He had only just managed to convince his parents of the idea of letting him go back since his previous high school had opened a new coeducational program for victims of the virus to maintain a healthy level of socialization amongst people their own age. A promise of safety and something other than the walls of his house had been too tempting an offer for Richard to miss.

He walked lazily through the halls of the dollhouse he had called home for some time now and stepped out its front door to see his sister, Heather getting ready for their first day. He propped up against a column of plastic on his front porch, yawning into a clenched fist as the droll of sleepiness still gnawed at his mind and body. Heather was just managing to get her bra cinched and adjusted comfortably when she looked on top of her dresser.

"Morning Bro, getting some sightseeing in before your big day?" She asked with a large grin as she leaned into the dresser, putting her head even with Richard.

"No more than usual," the words languidly fell out of his mouth as he stifled another yawn, "figured I'd be more pumped, but I'm still sore from yesterday."

"You were the one that said 'Oh, please dear sister, I don't want to end my life squished beneath some vixen's sole... Please help me be ready for what I have set mine eyes upon!'" Heather's grin hit comical levels as she clapped her hands in a mock prayer of what Richard had asked.

"Very funny, Heather," he tried to force out in his most deadpan voice against his little sister's antics, "you gonna get finished getting dressed, or do you plan on going to school with your ass shining for everyone to see?"

"Oh, hush you," Heather mumbled out as she grabbed the rest of her garb and set into getting dressed. After donning her pants and shirt she reached out onto the dresser for Richard to hop on, "Breakfast time, Bro," she chimed happily as Richard clambered into her hand. The shaky ride downstairs was overshadowed by the smell of bacon and syrup beginning to waft through the air

"Good morning, my little sun shines," their mother, Layla, beamed happiness as her two children came into the kitchen, "Heather, your plate is on the table, and I figured Rick could get his nibbles in on yours' as well. The two looked over at the pile of bacon and pancakes their mother had produced for them as drool edged out both their mouths.

As the two were finishing up their breakfast, their mom was dead set on giving her last minute pointers to her son. Watch out around you, pay attention to your surroundings, don't take any wooden nickels, etcetera, the normal mom routine but harsher due to his stature.

"Mom, I'll be fine. I'm in the same class I went for many other years. I'll know the majority of them and will just be reuniting with some old classmates. There's nothing for you to worry about," he said with a slight bit of doubt. He hadn't seen any of his classmates in two years and wasn't sure how they would react to his new size. There was only one way to find that out.

The two children bid their mother farewell and began the walk to their first day back in high school.

End Notes:

Let me know what you think and some possible things that could possibly happen further down the line.

Welcome to Leston High by Opnauticus

Richard held on tightly to his sister's finger as she strolled towards their school. A listful daze permeated his mind at the thought of seeing people besides his family for the first time in almost three years. His head was swirling with the thoughts of people he had known years ago. His old friends, his past romances and even enemies tinged every thought as Heather traipsed ever closer to their destination. The deluge of thoughts and possible occurrences had rendered him a shaking mess as Heather brought him closer to her face.

"Are you going to be okay, Bro?" The worry on Heather's face was plain as day. She hadn't seen her brother shaking like this since he had been told he'd have to be home schooled. That was in pure rage, but the shaking this time seemed more... visceral.

Richard shook his head violently, trying desperately to rid himself of the sudden fear that gripped him. A fake smile crept across his face as he turned to look Heather in the eye.

"I'll be fine. I just have some things on my mind since this is actually happening. I didn't figure our folks would actually go for it, so I hadn't thought too hard about what all could happen."

"Aww, don't worry so much, Bro," Heather brought Richard just a bit closer a planted a quick kiss on his entire body. "You're too hard-headed for anyone to hurt you too badly. Plus, if things get too real, you can always skip class and hang out with me instead!" The warmth from Heather's smile melted the nagging doubts Richard had as his own smile became more genuine to his sister

"Thanks for that, Heather. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you." Richard hugged the finger he was holding onto tighter and finally breathed a sigh of relief. "Aight, we ready to do this?" Richard had just looked up and saw the familiar building stretching up in front of them. He was finally about to go back through the doors into Leston High.

"Let's go, Bro!" Heather pumped one fist into the air in excitement as she bounded up the stairs and through the large wooden doors. "I'm gonna drop you off at your homeroom, so I can get to mine on the other side." She said this as she moved gracefully through the crowded hallway, bobbing and weaving between the teenagers having idle conversation as they waited for their day to begin. As she set Richard down outside the room, she looked down one last time, "Love you, Bro. I'll talk to you later," before she bounded off into the distance.

Richard now stood in front of the homeroom that would be starting his day for the next few months, the fear began to eat at him again as he watched his sister, his only protection, leave him alone. Shaking his head again, he began his walk into the room as he looked about him to see if any of the people in the room were recognizable. He glanced around at the different faces around him, vaguely remembering some of them, but none of them were of people he had had a great deal of interaction with. He thought he was going to be a room of mostly strangers until he finally arrived at the section of the room with more like-sized individuals. Two of his old friends were propped up enjoying the view as Richard approached them.

"Well, I'll be damned. He is still alive," Matt chimed as he noticed who was walking up. "We thought you'd wound up eaten by a cat or something." The hearty laughter Matt let out sent large ripples through his long golden locks and his rather rotund belly. Jake perked up out of his daze as Matt spoke and looked Richard up and down.

"Good to see you, Richard. Glad to see you seem to be doing alright after everything that happened." The sincerity coming from Jake's skinny frame was palpable.

"Good to see you two, as well. Holy shit, you've gotten fat, Matt," Richard smiled as he slapped the girthy protrudence that was his friend's belly.

Matt's laughter redoubled, "Hell, when every meal is an all you can eat buffet, you know my ass wasn't gonna NOT eat my fill!"

The boys continued with their reestablishment and catching up. Their attentions were so solely locked on each other that they failed to notice the steps of a large danger approaching them.

"Oh, thank God," was all they heard as a hand reached down and roughly grabbed Jake. "I need you to make this day more tolerable." Richard and Matt looked up just in time to see the assailant pulling her pants open and forcing Jake down the front of them.

Matt was the first to regain some sense after the shock and yelled, "Hey, you bitch! Give him back!" All the previous jubilation gone from his now harsh, demanding voice.

"Ahh, that's so much better." The girl sighed as she rubbed lightly at her crotch through her jeans, either not hearing or flat ignoring Matt's yell. Looking back at the two she had left, "And if anyone hears about this, I'll reunite you all in my asshole. Got it, ants? 'Kay bye!" She then sauntered off and took a seat, letting out a light mewl as she did.

Richard and Matt looked back at one another to confirm they hadn't imagined what had just transpired before them. "Matt, just what the fuck have we gotten ourselves into?"

"I don't know, man, but this can't be a good sign."

With the color drained from both their faces and all the previous happiness now muted in an instant, the two boys stumbled towards their seats. Their minds tried, in vain, to wrap around the hell they had willingly walked into.

A Deal is Made by Opnauticus

Richard sat quietly at his desk, the doubts and fears he had thought of on the way here now at the forefront of his mind. After watching the girl, Kristi was what she answered to during the roll call, just take Jake and use him for her own pleasure, he wasn't sure what to think about the situation he had wound up in. He had thought this would be a safe place to get back to talking with people of a similar mindset, but all he saw now was the potential dangers lurking in every corner. He looked over at Matt to see if he could read anything going on in his head, but the boisterous boy remained Stoic with nary a trace of emotion on his face other than rage.

"We'll get him back, Matt," Richard said trying to abate his friend. "Jake is pretty tough and had a knack for getting out of rough situations."

Matt turned slowly to Richard, the fire burning in his eyes seemed to bore a hole straight through Richard and the wall behind him.

"And just how the fuck do you think we're going to do that? In case you've forgotten, we're an inch tall, and Jake is jammed up that bitch's twat!" The vitriolic words crashed into Richard hard, sinking his hopes deeper into his despair. "We can't do anything, Richard. Just drop it. If, and it's a big if, we see him again, we should just thank our lucky stars." Matt's head shrank into his hands as he rubbed out the angry tears that had begun to form at the corners of his eye.

Richard sat in shocked silence, staring at his friend. He had a mind to start berating his friend for even suggesting giving up on Jake before an idea popped into his head.

"Do you remember Heather?" The words held a purpose that Matt was too tilted to register.

"What does your little sister have to do with any of this?" He didn't bother raising his head out of his hands.

"Tell her where I am if I'm not back by lunch."

Matt had only managed to process the words when he looked up to see Richard gone and a piece of paper on his own desk. Turning sharply to look around, he was just able to manage seeing Richard running across the room. He was running towards Kristi.

He shut his mind down. Richard knew if he began to even think of his actions that his body would freeze up and prevent him from doing what needed to be done. He sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him. The floor of the classroom was a blur as he passed desk after desk, his goal within sight but just out of reach. His mind tried as hard as possible to get through to itself, to shut down his legs, so he might live to see another day, but Richard's heart refused to let logic stop him. The burning in his lungs began to hit a level it hadn't in years as he finally reached Kristi's shoe.

He quickly caught his breath as he stared up the pillar, the ridiculous, sheer cliff that was this girl's leg. Taking another deep breath, he began the climb. Recklessly throwing his body up as quickly as he could, he managed to reach her lap in just a few minutes. His breathing now frantic, and his concentration beginning to wane under the stress he had put his body through; his mind began to overpower him with the thoughts of everything that could go wrong. Shaking off the fear for the third time of the day, Richard looked up the body before him. Had she not stuffed his friend down her pants, he might even say she was cute. Her brown hair fell about and over her shoulders and encompassed her tan face, framing it nicely to accentuate her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes.

Richard stepped closer to the prison that held his friend. His senses were clocking in every minute change around him. Kristi's gentle breathing, the sweet smell of vanilla that permeated around him, the subtle movements of her legs as her body unconsciously adjusted itself; it all registered in his mind as he forced one leg after the other, growing ever closer to his goal. The sheen of sweat that had coated his skin grew ever deeper as the exertion coupled with the heat radiating off the surrounding floor started draining all the fluids from his body. By the time his hand plopped noisily against the taut musculature of her abdomen, Richard looked an absolute mess.

Kristi's exposed midriff sat before him. He pulled his sopping hand from the fleshy wall and finally began to really think again. "Okay, dumb ass, you've got yourself here... Now what?" The reality of the situation finally dawned on him. He stood above the crotch of a girl he wasn't even sure he knew to save his friend from said crotch. How could any of this end favorably? But he steeled his resolve and drew his arm back. It didn't matter how it went. He knew he'd make it. The infinitesimally small reverberation of his three knocks had an instant reaction. The landscape shifted violently as a single eye appeared between the separated breasts that formed the ceiling above him.

"Oh? Did a little ant come to play?" The cooly whispered words accompanied a soft giggle as two fingers pinched Richard's shirt and brought him up even with his captor's eyes. "Wait. Weren't you with the little toy I grabbed? Did you get jealous I grabbed him?" The gentle smile she wore threw Richard for a loop. How could someone that did something horrible, not even ten minutes prior, have such an innocent face?

"I've come to bargain," he finally spoke, the clearness of his voice not betraying the sheer terror now dominating his mind.

"A bargain? And just what are you bargaining, lit-tle an-t?" The broken pronunciation driving in deeper how she viewed Richard.

"Let Jake go. You can take me instead," the stifled snort from Kristi was a roller coaster for Richard as he smashed painfully into her cheek from her covering her mouth.

"That's so cute! You all have little names for one another. Like, do you actually believe you're a person?" The crushing words hit Richard hard as he stared into the deep pools of brown staring him down, but he had already made his decision.

"I do! I'm Richard, and I'll take Jake's place if you just let him go." Her brows cocked up at hearing Richard say it again. His resoluteness moving her slightly as a devilish grin snaked its way across her face.

"Okay," the simple word hanging in the air between them as her smile never daunted. Vertigo slapped Richard hard as he was lowered back down to her midriff. A thumb slipped under the denim just under him and propped a tent of it and the lacy red underneath. "Go get him, Richard," the coolness back in her voice as she held Richard's path open before him.

The heat emanating from in front of him caused a fresh layer of sweat to pour out of his own skin as he looked into the darkness. The smell of vanilla and something more primal assaulted his nose while his feet began to march. Into the darkness he went, the light stubble sparsely spaced beneath him became all the more apparent when he began crawling to avoid the soft red ceiling above him, but this was in vain as the ceiling met the floor as they began to make a greater slope downwards. It was now or never.

"Jake!" He called down in a hope of hearing is friend.

"JAKE!" Even louder, he cried. The second time proved fruitful as a muffled noise answered him back from below.

Richard went forward even faster, burning his arms against the now moist fabric pressing against him. Arm over arm, he pulled himself forward. The nub of her clitoris passed underneath him, and a slight shudder rocked the area. The rocking caused his arm to falter, and his face plowed through the swollen lips under him with assistance from the gusset he had just crawled beneath. With a bit of force, he managed to push out the wall holding him down again and force his way further when a leg became visible.

"Jake! Holy shit, dude! Tell me you're alright!" A pained, muffled sound gurgled out further below as Richard grabbed the leg he could see. "I'm getting you out of there, man! Just hold on for me!" He pulled hard on the soaked pants where he could reach. Agonizingly slowly the leg grew closer to Richard until he heard a sputtering cough followed by a quick sharp breath.

"Son of a bitch, Richard! I thought I was gonna die in there!" Richard grabbed hold of Jake again and started to pull again when a cry erupted out of him. "AHH, FUCK DUDE STOP! My arm got caught in her panties when she pushed me in here... I.. I think it's broken."

"Good thing I'm pulling your leg then! Deal with it! We have to get you out of here!" Richard didn't mean for his tone to be so harsh, but he knew there was no other way. His eyes welled with tears as he heard Jake's pain, being roughly dragged backwards through this sweltering, humid hellscape.

The sudden light in front of him blinded his eyes as he crested the mound again. The open space gave a fresher air that immediately stole heat from his body; the clothes he wore, now slick and wet, stuck to his body. He gave the final pull freeing Jake's sopping form. The two immediately began limping back towards the daylight. Walking again by the thumb, an eye stared curiously at them from above.

"Well, look at the little hero," the surroundings shook as another giggle came from above. Two fingers roughly grabbed Jake forcing out another pained cry from the boy. "You should really be thanking him. I've never seen an ant throw away his life for another's like your dear friend, Richard, here. Now shoo, bug. My new toy has to get to work.'" Before any other words could be said, Kristi leaned sideways and dropped Jake from about a foot high.

Richard didn't see any of this since the hand holding her pants open swept over him and dragged his body roughly back into the darkness and over the mound. His trip ended when his chest was pressed back into the clitoris he had coaxed a shudder from before. Her finger bared down on his back, grinding him into the fleshy node. Not wanting to be crushed, he forced his arms in to hug her clit. He squeezed, and he jerked, he even bit down into her flesh. Just as he felt her body start to tremble, a piercing ring reverberated through the air, barely muffled by the cloth and flesh around him.

Jake was violently shaken awake by Matt. Matt's meaty hands covering both sides of Jake's head, his arms pumping back and forth. Jake let out a cry again, the brutal action causing a wave of terrible pain to wash down his neck to his toes.

"Shit! I'm sorry, dude! I thought you were fucking dead! You hit the ground like a sack of taters when she dropped you..." Matt's voice broke and cracked as he held Jake's head even tighter in his paws. "What happened? Where's Richard?"

"She said something about her new toy... That he had thrown his life away," Jake was still groggy from the ordeal he'd just been through. He was able to piece together some of the event and what she had told him, but a greater concern hit his mind. "Get off me, Matt. She broke my arm."

Just as Matt let go and jumped back a bit, a piercing ring reverberated through the air. The two looked up to see their classmates begin moving about and Kristi, directly above them, tremble and barely catch herself on her desk. They watched in silence while her shaky legs carried her through the door.

A wave of hotter, more humid air wafted up towards Richard during the bell's ringing. He felt her tremble before getting up. He felt her shaky movements around him while his hands vigorously kneaded the pliable flesh that had swollen beneath him. He felt it in his bones that Kristi wasn't ready for an ant like him. The fear now a bygone memory, Richard put his entire body to work.

A Familial Situation by Opnauticus

Richard felt another tremor erupt around him, his sweat indistinguishable from the lubrication soaking everything surrounding him. His ragged breaths pumped forcefully through him. He swallowed the thick liquid that seemed to permeate the air, thankful for the respite from the dryness in his mouth. Aching pain long since beginning to work its way through him as he forced his body to keep the hard pace he was going at. He felt like he had been at this for hours, steadily stimulating everything around him with whatever could reach. His clothes laid somewhere in the dark depths around, a far gone conclusion that they were ruined by now. He couldn't stop now though; he had set his mind on his goal. Each tremor that passed through him was another point in his favor.

Pushing well beyond anything his body had managed since shrinking, he ravenously kneaded her flesh. Every orgasm, whether micro or eliciting a husky moan from her lips, seemed to pour gas on the fire that was his soul. When his arms began to give out, his legs would thrust into the slit in front of him.
When his legs couldn't kick, he twisted his body around like a corkscrew. When he couldn't twist, he chewed and licked the clitoris he was holding on to. As time slowly ticked by, he kept this pattern up.

He figured he was close to being finished, close to a reprieve when the sweet voice above him spoke. "I can't stand it anymore! I want to feel you deeper." The words rattled through his brain misheard for a moment.

"Wait. Wha..." The confusion in his thoughts turned into panic as two fingers engulfed his body.

They dragged him down her swollen, moist lips. The sudden ride sending his mind into free fall; he flailed as the fingers rubbed him around to gather a bit more of her lube before plunging him deep into her sex. He felt like he was going through a washing machine as his body was roughly pushed to and fro inside her. No longer in what little control of the situation he had he merely squirmed, desperately clinging to the closest finger in hopes of not being left behind. The fingers slammed his body upwards and began moving him quickly, encircling an area hotter than the rest with the distinct sound of her hammering heart bleeding through the thin wall.

His mind was beginning to break. His lungs were screaming for air he couldn't get. His ribs felt like they were going to shatter as the fingers ground him into that one spot. The black dots were taking over what little vision he had left. He had given up hope when a crushing force surrounded him. It pulsed around his body again and again, squeezing the last dregs of air from lungs. He was just beginning to black out when the fingers dragged his limp body out. Gulping down air like he'd never get a chance to breathe again; he was slowly pulled up along her sweaty body. Her intoxicating scent filled his mind as she traced him delicately around her firm nipple. He reached out against the pain coursing through him, but he was pulled away and brought closer to her face.

The glow of her recent orgasm lit up Heather's face more than the moonlight drifting through her open window. She looked beautiful even with her hair stuck to the sweat on her face. Her breathing had barely calmed, and Richard was sure he could still hear her heart hammering doubly hard as it had been. The two stared at each other in the soft silence. Richard started to open his mouth, but a finger gently covered his face.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," the words were barely audible even to Richard, more a breath than a whisper. She pulled him even closer to her face, her lips encompassing him forming perfectly around his body. Whatever he was going to say before had flitted away, a leaf on the wind. The moment lasted as he just enjoyed the feeling of her lips subtly changing around him. His heart fell when she finally pulled away, but the smile she wore knocked any doubts he had away. Again their eyes couldn't be pulled away from the other's. He went to rub the palm she had him in when his arm wouldn't move. The shock tore his eyes from Heather's as he tried to wiggle anything, but her fluids had dried while they basked in each other's presence.

"Sorry to kill the mood..." he sheepishly said, "little help here?" Her smile never changed as she giggled at her brother's plight.

"It's okay. Let's get you cleaned up."

He thought she was going to get up after saying that, but her lips parted and her tongue eased its way up his battered body. His mind was in a tizzy once again as she lapped at him a second time, only he stuck to her tongue this time and could only watch her lips and teeth pass by. A small moan echoed around him as darkness overtook him with the soft click of her teeth.

As saliva pooled around him, her tongue tenderly explored his body. The two forces came together well enough to allow him some mobility again, but even clearly feeling him move, she wanted more. She became more deliberate placing him just behind her front teeth and prodding along his body with the tip of her tongue. Having found her mark, she eased her tongue against his groin. Up and down the muscle went, feeling out every part of his member. The saliva was pooling ever deeper around him, but Richard couldn't care less. He never wanted this moment to end.

When the waves started to lap over his head, he felt the pressure around him drop. His ears popped as the liquid drained away from him. A deeper moan quaked the surrounding air. The taste of her own juices and his flavor forming a cocktail that danced delicately across her tongue. His ears popped again as the pressure switched, and he heard the mixture flow away in a single swallow. Before he could start to move, her tongue pounced on him again more feverishly. Its tip started to move faster around his member, his mind barely able to keep up with the sensation. It wasn't long before a heat ran from his toes up to his groin, and a welcome blankness overtook his mind. She didn't miss a drop as he came on her tongue, relishing the new flavor as it slid back to her throat as well.

She ran her tongue underneath him and brought it back out into the cool air. Richard shivered at the sudden change in temperature. Her hand then came up beneath him, and he took the cue to drop back into her palm. As she pulled her hand away from her face, her eyes stayed glued to Richard. The same smile still present, Heather stared as he rested in her hand.

"Did you enjoy your training session, Bro?" Her smile widened; not a word came from Richard, just a simple thumbs up. She carefully got up and took him towards the bathroom. The warm water from the sink eased some of the aches in his body as he washed the night's activities away. He finished quickly under Heather's loving gaze.

She gave him one more kiss upon entering her room, placing him down on her dresser at the front door of his own little home.

"Night, Bro. Get some rest for our big day tomorrow." She stripped down, her pale and freckled skin softly radiating the moonlight still drifting in.

Richard watched her longingly for a short while before going to his own bed. His mind racing with thoughts of what had transpired for the last few days and giddy for his first day going back to school. His eyes only stayed open a few moments when he hit his bed. Exhaustion finally taking him over.

End Notes:

Figured y'all might want to know why he woke up so tired and sore this morning. ;) Next chapter is back to the present!

A Sudden Realization by Opnauticus

His failure was becoming apparent. Richard realized too late that he'd bitten off far more than he could chew. His body was wracked with pain as every movement became a bigger chore than the last. While he had gone in with some confidence, Kristi's reactions had fallen back. She had gotten used to the minute squirms of her tiny passenger. He might have stood a better chance if he had approached the situation more calmly, but he had rushed in headfirst and expended too much of the energy his body was rapidly depleting.

The smile on her face didn't betray to anyone around her what Kristi had going on in her pants. The brave hero ant had surprised her with his exuberance at first, but his movements had slowed down rather quickly during her attendance in her anatomy lesson. Her teacher's boring lesson barely registered; her attention was solely on the movements whose frequency and strength steadily diminished. The heat rising in her did not however. The ant's subtle vibration wasn't what kept her at such a peak, oh no. No, that was earned by his growing insignificance. The thought of the brave ant wearing down to a breaking point from worshiping her clit was driving sheer ecstasy through Kristi's ever more restless mind and body.

He was absolutely losing the battle. He thought his war of attrition was going to be a simple matter with her reactions beforehand, but his body wouldn't hold out. Every part of him was growing numb from his foolhardy exertion, and his situation could only deteriorate further with time being against him alone now. His weary mind started to relinquish itself when he heard her voice speak out above him.

"Miss Clements, can I use the restroom?" The young teacher stumbled on her lecture at the sudden interruption.

"Yes, Miss Wilkins. Grab a pass, and be quick about it." She hopped back into her droning while Kristi quickly made her way out of the classroom.

Kristi couldn't stop the devious grin on her face from growing as she rushed towards the nearest restroom. She had had an absolutely devious idea while ignoring her class. The plan formed in her brain was sure to renew a bit of the previous fight she had admired in her passenger.

Richard held on as everything around him shifted. The legs on his sides moved with a vigor that put a new fear in him. Why was she in such a hurry now? He could only ponder on this for a short while before his surroundings came to a jerking halt. A rustle of cloth then a zipper undoing began to let a red-tinted light in around him as a pair of fingers grabbed at him. Rising up out of the depths and back into her sight, a look of amusement shot across her face.

"Aww, my little hero here looks rough," the same giggle that Richard was getting accustomed to bubbled out of her. "Is my big, bad pussy being mean to you?"

"Have you had your fun?" Richard tried to sound confident as he spoke, but he was in too rough of a condition at this point. Her giggle took on a menacing tone this time, the lights of the restroom danced in her eyes.

"Oh no, I'm just getting started, my little hero," the dancing lights froze as her eyes narrowed on Richard. "In fact, I just so happened to remember something I said when I grabbed your ant friend. Do you remember what it was?"

Richard's mind was running at a frantic pace reliving the hectic morning. This happened thirty minutes ago, but he couldn't remember her words. He stared solemnly into the now cool eyes that watched him as though they could see straight through him.

"It's okay, hero. I do. 'If anyone hears about this, I'll reunite you all in my asshole.' Is that ringing any bells?" She softly bit her bottom lip as her head cocked slightly to the side.

"Wait. We didn't tell anybody. What are you talking about?" Richard was honestly confused. He hadn't talked to anyone other than Matt since that happened. All he had done was climb Kristi and...

"I think my little hero is getting it," She saw the look of realization cross his face. "You came and let me hear something about it. I believe I count as anyone. Right, he-ro?" The toothy smile that etched betwixt her ears caused a chill, colder than anything Richard had ever felt, to run down his spine.

"You can't be serious!" The utter terror had started a relentless panic within him that he couldn't control. "Th... That's just unfair!"

"Life never is, little hero," her voice grew quiet and deeper as the squirms between her finger revitalized, "and keep that up for me. I want to feel eve-ry-thing while I set up your reunion."

Richard didn't have time to react as her mouth engulfed him. A thick wave of minty spit globbed around him, sticking to both him and the fingers. The light blinded him as he was quickly pulled back out and brought lower and around the back of her body. His vision blurred by the spit, he couldn't see the hand that now spread her tanned cheeks. He could feel though, and the movement forward terrified him. He knew where he was headed.

 

Meanwhile, a portly boy trekked through the freshmen halls. After dropping Jake off at the nursing facility for the tinier students, Matt had taken the slip of paper that had been left for him and set off. It was Heather's class schedule, and seeing the shape Jake had been put into lit a fire under Matt. He'd be damned before waiting til lunch to get help. Luckily, it was easy for someone of his stature to roam the halls without being noticed, and these halls had been a previous stomping ground. It hadn't taken him to long to find his old algebra class and make his way inside.

It was harder to find Heather than Matt had thought it would be. She'd grown into a pretty, young thing; quite the contrast from the little crybaby he'd known a few years prior. He admired the view for a moment before he quickly remembered what he was there for. He walked up to her and tapped her ankle after climbing to the mouth of her shoe.

Heather nearly jumped, having felt something touch her but thought Richard had come to his senses and taken her offer of staying with her. She smiled airily before confusion wracked her face upon looking down at the much rounder tiny on her shoe. She 'dropped' her pencil and used the opportunity to swipe him up at the same time.

"Who are you?" She asked, not recognizing the boy due to his both larger yet much smaller size.

"It's Matt," he spoke urgently, "Richard sent me. He's in trouble." He quickly explained what had happened during homeroom. Heather's bright demeanor shifted darkly as Matt recounted the story. Suddenly she retched openly, drawing the attention of the class.

"Sorry, I..," She retched again and quickly stood, racing out the door before anyone could say anything.

As she then walked past the restrooms and towards the seniors' side of the school, she placed Matt on her shoulder. "Point the bitch out when you see her." The tone of her voice worried Matt. He grabbed onto her shirt and held on for his life.

Heather paid no mind to what Matt was doing. She marched forward, a hellfire burning in her eyes and a white knuckled grasp on the textbook in her hand.

End Notes:

I think Heather mad.

A Hero Feast by Opnauticus

Richard wiped his soaked hands quickly across his face. He was hoping that this was all some sick joke that Kristi was playing on him. Finally clearing his eyes enough to see again, his hopes were crushed. Before him was her generous ass, shining in all its glory. The swell of her cheeks easily contrasted from the taut skin of her thin waist and toned thighs. Richard knew what was about to happen, but his dick didn't care. It painfully stood to attention in her grasp at the erotic and dangerous beast presented to it, digging in just enough to alert Kristi as she tauntingly waved her weapon side to side.

"Ooooo, it seems my little hero is more excited about this than he let on," her hips swayed with a slow, methodical pace. Fingers started parting the thick flesh tantalizingly slow, revealing a hot landscape stretching from the small of her back to the puckered maw he was about to become very familiar with. "I couldn't be so cruel to deny you the battle you so desperately crave, right he-ro?"

She couldn't hear him from here anyway, but that didn't stop Richard from crying out, pleading for a mercy he was not going to receive. As he was inched towards his soon-to-be abode, the smell of sweet vanilla was beginning to take hints of a mustier flavor. The sheen of sweat became more obvious to Richard the closer he was brought; the light twinkling like starlight in the large valley. He couldn't stop his fingers from reaching out to the sides surrounding him, gathering the luminous beads into tiny streams that snaked down into the abyss. Having given up hope, he tried to simply enjoy what was around him. It may be his last opportunity.

Kristi couldn't deny her excitement. She had broken into a hot sweat at the thought of what she was about to do. The feeling of her bringing him closer to her was a new high she had never experienced before in her life. Knowing that he had willingly given himself over to her was a good start, but seeing the sheer terror that washed across him had started rivulets of more than sweat to cascade down her thighs towards the denim bunched down just above her knees. The flow increased when she felt a slight tickle on the wall of her crack that hadn't come from her on hand. It was her little hero. She knew that he had given up hope now that he was so close. The only thought that crossed her mind at that feeling was 'Good' as she plunged him against her asshole.

It sped in. Richard was forcefully pressed against the pucker before him. One finger released its grip of him now that her hole could replace it. She smeared him along the wrinkly orifice, prolonging the inevitable for as long as her buckling knees would let her. He could only ride along as he was dragged up and down, left to right; he was circled around it, first clockwise before reversing, as if she was using him to unlock herself before he could enter. The movements went on as beads of sweat rolled towards the valley he now impeded. They washed across him, pulling bits of her into him and parts of him away from himself, in their wake.The pressure against him rose and ebbed with each passing of the center. Each time he was pushed, he felt a fraction more of himself disappear inside her.

The beast before him was gnawing on his bones, already declaring its victory before devouring its prey. It chewed at him hungrily, a small whine almost audible each time it was denied its meal. Its impatience became clear as more of Richard was tauntingly slipped into its maw; it latched onto his arm, pulling him away from the finger that had been teasing it to longs. It wanted more though, and Richard could feel it coaxing him in. It sucked on his arm, wanting to feel him wholly in its grasp. More of him now was truly disappearing into her.

He could feel himself going away, into a depth where no light could reach. The tight ring of muscles was getting what it wanted as his arm was squeezed in its grip, each squeeze grabbing higher up his arm. A vain glimmer of hope was all that could explain as he put his other hand against the folded surface and pushed with the last strength he had, but the weak action had no effect besides lining him up for the finger that returned to his back. The game was over; both his arms now slid into the oppressive heat with the increasing pressure solidly pushing him now. His face shared a brief, final kiss with the outside before being fully enveloped.

Her finger did not slack at all after that. Kristi hilted it in herself as her knees finally gave out beneath her. One arm barely caught her head from collapsing into the tiled floor of the restroom. Her spasms held her finger fast inside, her ass hunger for more after finally swallowing Richard. Minutes passed as she laid there panting onto the floor, a mist sticking to it from her hot breath. Shakily, her flushed face came into her view in the mirror as she finally rose, pulling her finger free. She washed her hands slowly. The light buzz coming from her ass keeping the flush in her face as she worked to reestablish herself. Her hair had been quite messed during the ordeal, and she refused to go outside with the flyaway mayhem it had become.

After sorting herself and righting her clothes, Kristi stepped back in the hallway towards her class. Her dazed mind barely registered the sound of light, determined footsteps behind her until a feminine voice spoke up with a viciously dark tone.

"So you're Kristi..."

A Fight Amongst Peers by Opnauticus

The flesh around him left nothing untouched. Every inch of Richard's body was violated by the slimy, mucus covered insides of Kristi's bowels. He had been inside a woman before, but never like this. This alien environment was a surreal experience, and the tiny young man failed to comprehend his reality. Nothing here was hospitable. He tried to breathe, but air did not come. Slime oozed into every crevice, the pressure alone constricting his body so intensely that he could not even struggle. Richard even tried screaming, but this only added another level of horror as the slimy mucus simply poured inward with every shout. He thrashed as the foul substance forced its way into his throat, causing him to cough violently and sputter as he continued fruitlessly to fight Kristi's body. The rippled flesh just conformed with his movements, stretching and wrapping around him in its twisted dance.

Kristi turned slightly at the sound of her name, "Yea.." was all she managed to say as a fierce pain erupted on the right side of her face. The force of Heather's blow sent Kristi reeling into the lockers beside her before crashing flat on her ass. Stars shot across her vision, but the pain revitalized her dazed mind. She looked up at her aggressor, a younger girl she didn't recognize, while Heather took a threatening step forward.

Richard felt a sudden violent shift. His surroundings loosen up for a brief moment, giving him a chance to suck in some of the rancid air around him. The respite was instantly shattered; however, when a hard impact reverberated through everything, and his surroundings collapsed in on themselves with a tremendous pressure. His eyes bulged from their sockets as the pressure mounted, and he could do nothing to stop it.

"Give me my brother now, bitch!" Kristi could see the fire in Heather's eyes as she swallowed the blood in her mouth. There was no fear or remorse in her; the unknown girl had a chilling, murderous aura about her. The cogs in her mind took a solid second, but Kristi pieced together what the girl was raging about as a devious thought crossed her mind.

"Oh, so the hero has his big, strong sister ready to help him at a moment's notice, huh?" Kristi stood up saying this as Heather readied her book again. "I hate to break it to you, honey, but he begged me to take him. He took one look at me and jumped into my pants."

Heather couldn't believe this girl; she'd struck her as hard as she could, but Kristi was smiling as she gloated at her. "I didn't fucking ask! Give Richard to me now!" She swung at Kristi again in a rage, but Kristi was watching her now. She easily dodged Heather's second attack, stepping backwards as Heather missed unexpectedly, her wild swing coming within inches of Kristi's face.

Richard was lost as he was shifted inside Kristi. Something had her moving rapidly, and it was having a horrible reaction on him. He was pushed deeper inside her with every movement, her ass swallowing him further as the interaction continued. He didn't know what was happening, but he just wanted it to end.

Having put some distance between them, Kristi turned and slapped her meaty ass. "If you want him so bad, you can pucker up and plant one right here. Just like little Richard did."

A primal scream echoed through the halls as Heather threw her book down and charged into the taunting Kristi. She tackled Kristi back to the ground, the pair tangling up in a heap. Heather had just managed to get on top and start to pummel Kristi when a quick jerk snatched them apart.

"Just what in the hell is going on here, young ladies?" Miss Clements held Heather's arm back as she tried to get back to Kristi.

"This bitch has my brother!" Heather spat pointing at Kristi. "He's tiny, and the whore shoved him in her pants!"

"I haven't done anything," Kristi said getting up from the floor again, "I was coming back from the restroom when this crazy girl started attacking me!"

Miss Clements looked between the two before letting out a sigh. "This isn't Fight Club, ladies. We can talk out our problems, right?" Kristi quickly nodded an affirmation while Heather stared daggers at the older girl.

"I'm not talking about anything," Heather kept her fiery eyes on Kristi. "If this bitch doesn't hand me my brother, I'll cut her fucking open until I find him."

"Little girl! We do NOT talk like that!" Miss Clements was not happy with Heather's profanity. "I've had enough of this. You two are coming with me." The teacher grabbed Kristi's arm and started dragging them both away from the hall.

Richard was thankful that the hellish ride was over. He didn't know how deep he was, just that he was far from where Kristi had deposited him. The movement around him seemed more controlled now. His only hope was that he could get out soon.

As the trio left the hallway, a certain, portly boy sat up in front of the restroom door. Matt shook the pain from his crash down as he slowly stood up, feeling out his body for injury. Having found nothing more serious than the bruises, he looked around for anyone.

"What the fuck just happened?" He wondered aloud before turning and running toward the footsteps he could hear in the distance. He couldn't place it, but he had a feeling he was needed that way.

Arriving at the Office by Opnauticus

It was too much. Between the exhaustion and hot, fetid air surrounding him, Richard couldn't hold out any longer. His eyes tried to fight against it, straining to maintain consciousness, but it was for naught. A deeper blackness than that encompassing his body wrapped his mind and dragged it into an abyss not unsimilar from the one his body remained in.

The hallway dragged on for miles to Miss Clements as she pulled the bickering girls behind her. They were not making it easy for the young teacher. The further she brought them, the more they resisted. The two were at each other's throats completely by the time the trio arrived in front of the principal's office.

"Enough!" The two girls paused, looking at the exasperated teacher. "Both of you, opposite sides of the hall now!" Heather opened her mouth, but the cold look she got told her everything. "I'm going to explain what I've heard to the principal. If either of you move, you'll both be suspended. Do I make myself clear?"

Both girls kept their heads down as Miss Clements walked into the office, sealing the door behind her. The second the latch clicked, Kristi looked over at Heather with the same grin on her face. "I wasn't lying, you know?" The air thickened between the two as the statement lingered. The playful light in Kristi's eyes glimmered while she stared at Heather, who had been as still as a statue since Miss Clement's outburst. "Aww, what's the matter? Has Richard's little guard dog lost her bark and bite?"

A single drop of blood splashed beside Heather's shoe, having fell from between the fingers of her clenched fist. This girl was infuriating her on a level she had never felt before in her entire life. Before Kristi could open her mouth again, Heather glared into her eyes, "I'm going to get my brother back."

"Might, honey," Kristi smiled even wider after finally getting a response, "I think you rattled him around too much in your little outburst. I haven't felt him wiggle since."

Heather was about to say something when Miss Clements opened the door, "Miss Wilkins, the principal would like to speak with you."

"'Kay!" Kristi stuck her tongue out at Heather as she walked into the office.

Miss Clements pushed her glasses up her nose and started rubbing her temples, "Please, tell me you've calmed down enough to actually explain what is going on."

Heather shifted nervously for a moment, " I just want my brother back, Missus...." The title hung for a second since Heather actually didn't know this teacher's name yet.

"Sorry," she shook her head in realization of the situation, "I'm Miss Clements, the senior anatomy teacher." She gently smiled at Heather to try to make the exchange more amicable. "What's your name?"

Heather seemed to relax a bit, "I'm Heather... Heather Ericson." Heather was finally looking Miss Clements in the eyes as she introduced herself which the teacher was grateful for. But confusion quickly shot across the teacher's face.

"I don't recall an Ericson on my class roster. What's his name?" Miss Clements regretted bring him up instantly when she saw Heather instantly tense up, her eyes now back on the floor.

"Ri.... Richard isn't an Ericson. His name is Cothmire." Heather's eyes stayed on the floor, only moving slightly to the sides. "His dad married my mom when I was really young."

Miss Clements' eyes shot open at the name, "Cothmire!?" She tried to pull back her reaction, coughing slightly into her hand, "I remember that name now. He was supposed to be in my current class. So Kristi really does have him...." Miss Clements was stricken with regret again, watching Heather wince at her observation. She tried to reel everything in, "How did you know what was going on with Richard if you aren't in his class?"

Heather reached over to her shoulder for Matt, but only just now realized his absence. She quickly patted herself down before remembering all that had happened since placing him there. "Oh no... Matt."

"Who's Matt?" Miss Clements rubbed at her temples again, getting aggravated at all she was having to take in.

Further down the hall, a portly boy, now heaving for breath and pouring sweat, rounded the corner. Matt saw Heather and breathed out a sigh of relief. He was thankful he had chosen the right direction to go, given how long it took him to get around. As he picked up his pace, he saw Kristi walk out of the principal's office. The look of rage on her face frightened poor Matt, but she thankfully stormed off in the other direction. Matt didn't know what all had transpired, but he was sure it wasn't good. He continued to run towards the women as Heather now walked into the office. Miss Clements had stayed behind, and he figured she was his best bet for safety.

End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Life is kicking me in the balls right now, but I shall perservere!

Meeting the Principal by Opnauticus

Kristi strutted into the immaculate office with the utmost confidence. She knew being called in first was a good sign. All she had to do was keep up appearances, and she'd walk out just fine.

The busy walls around her were filled with paintings of various scenic landscapes. Nary an inch was spared from the artwork of fields and flowers. The shelves that occupied the other spaces were carefully arranged with various books on a wide array of subjects. Not a speck of dust could be seen, and not a thing was out of place. Even the desk was a picture perfect scene with the assortment of professional knickknacks dutifully placed. Kristi ignored most of this and was about to greet the principal when she was cut off immediately.

"Hand him over now, Kristi." The principal's glare instantly took all the spunk out of Kristi. She thought she'd have an easy ride with this.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said crossing her arms in a huff.

"Don't lie to me, young lady," the principal was staring straight through Kristi, watching every little motion, "I'm the last person you want to upset here today."

"When aren't you upset at me, Mom?" The two now stood with the same glare boring into the other's eyes.

"Lately?" The word coolly left her mother's lips as she contemplated the question for just a second. "Rarely. You haven't acted like the girl I raised since your father passed."

"Don't talk to me about that ant like he matters anymore," venom dripped from every word as she hissed them out. "And the only 'passing,'" she threw up the quotations gesture quickly, "he did was out your fat ass since you ate him a week after he shrank!"


Mrs. Wilkins leaned further across her desk, various accoutrements falling in her wake. "Watch your mouth, little girl," any hint of patience now gone from her voice, "you won't talk about either of us in such a manner again. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" She watched her daughter's shoulders sag as she stuck her hand forward again, "Hand the boy over. Now," her voice a low rumble.

Kristi shuffled her feet for a second, "I... I can't," she said, much more meekly than she had talked yet today.

All tolerance gone at this point, Mrs. Wilkins' eyes narrowed to slits, "And. Why. Can't. You?" Each word a harsh staccato between clenched teeth.

"He... He's.." Kristi didn't want to tell her mother the truth, but Mrs. Wilkins was too far gone.

"Stop that stuttering and mumbling this instant!" Her voice rumbled the desk beneath her as she yelled. Now, more than ever, she was thankful for the soundproofing panels she had had installed.

Kristi stomped her foot at her mother's statement, having had enough with her treatment. Her arms flailing wildly upwards, "FINE! HE'S UP MY FUCKING ASS! I shoved him up there about ten minutes ago, and I haven't felt him wiggle in three! Ya happy now??" Mrs. Wilkins recoiled sharply at her daughter's words.

Mrs. Wilkins sat fully back in her seat with a sneer on her face, "That's disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you?" She hid none of her disdain for her daughter's actions, the mere thought bringing the taste of bile to her mouth.

"What's wrong with me!? What the hell is wrong with you?" Kristi's voice reached a crescendo, "Your dumbass plan to bring the ants back here is the cause of all of this! I hope you get fired when they find out how many of the tiny fucks died on day one!" Mrs. Wilkins tried to interject, but Kristi wasn't letting her speak now. "You want this one back though? Give me just a second. You can have the little piece of shit!" Her teeth ground together as she spun around before Mrs. Wilkins could say anything and threw the door open.

Kristi stomped out the door, glaring at the two women standing there before turning sharply left and stomping off. She rounded the corner and slammed through the first restroom door she saw.

Heather exchanged a look of concern with Miss Clements before taking a deep breath to calm down. She was not looking forward to this interaction as she stepped into the principal's office. The woman, having recomposed herself quickly, stared Heather down as she walked in. Heather was looking for the right words to make this all sound better, but she couldn't think of anything before Mrs. Wilkins spoke up.

"Now. Let's talk about you assaulting my daughter." The single statement, said so accusingly, made Heather's eyes snap to Mrs. Wilkins' own as her blood ran cold.

Free at Last? by Opnauticus

Heather stood there, wide-eyed and staring at the principal. "Y.. Your daughter?"

"My daughter, Miss...?"

"E.. Ericson. Heather Ericson."

A few clicks rattled the still air before Mrs. Wilkins carefully started reading through Heather's student file on her monitor. The rhythmic ticking of the analog clock hung on the wall behind Mrs. Wilson was the only indication of just how slowly this all was moving. Heather shifted her weight from one foot to the other, wringing her hands subtly behind her back. Her impatience getting the better of her, Heather started to talk before Mrs. Wilkins laid a stack of papers on the desk.

"Sign these, Miss Ericson. You'll need to talk with your parents about where you'll need to go since you are expelled from here."

Kristi sat on the toilet in a huff. This might have been easier if her passenger was still moving, but he was still as the walls around her. She blamed his crazy sister. If it wasn't for that bitch attacking her, her toy might have stayed close enough to the exit to hasten this.

"I'm going to ruin that bitch when this is over," Kristi took her hand behind her and started on her hole again. She gently took her fingers into herself trying to see if she could maybe reach deep enough. She had two in as far as she could when she felt movement again just out of reach.

Richard sputtered the vile slime that had encroached his mouth. A cool air had tickled near his feet, and he felt strange movements once again. It took him a second to remember everything that had happened and his location. As soon as the realization crossed his mind, he pushed himself backwards with all the strength his aching body could manage. He had made some distance when a pressure engulfed his legs, and he was swiftly dragged back into the light. Dangling upside down, he blinked rapidly to get his eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness he now found himself in. He had just managed to regain his vision to see Kristi looking at him with rage.

"Do you know how much of a pain in my ass you've been? I thought today was gonna go well having you with me, and then your crazy bitch of a sister clocks me with a fucking book!" Her eyes were staring daggers through Richard as her tempo increased, "And you know what else?? I get bitched at by my mom over YOU! I'm SO fucking done with today! You owe me hard for ruining a good orgasm with your shit family."

Richard went to protest, but Kristi's arm swung down as she stepped quickly through the bathroom they were in. The violent motions were making him sick to his stomach as she slammed through the door and back toward the office. Neither he nor Kristi acknowledged the kneeling Miss Clements before Kristi pushed the door to Mrs. Wilkins' office, slamming it hard into the wall behind it. Heather jumped at the loud noise, having just picked up a pen from the desk, but Kristi ignored her too and walked straight to the desk.

"Here the little fucker is," She dropped Richard onto the stack of papers and turned, waving one hand over her shoulder, "I'm going back to class. Later, bitches."

Mrs. Wilkins stared at Kristi before shaking her head and looking down at the young man oozing a viscous substance on the paperwork she had just laid out. She sighed loudly and grabbed the papers he was trying to stand on, bring them closer to her face.

"Wait outside, Miss Ericson. I need to have a conversation with your brother." She didn't look up to see the look of relief on Heather's face or her leaving. "You have some explaining to do, young man."

Richard finally got his bearings and stood upon the curled surface of the papers, his legs just barely wanting to work for him after everything he'd been through. He looked at the face of Mrs. Wilkins and smiled, trying to make the best of a situation he figured wasn't in his favor. "I'm happy to see where Kristi gets her good looks from. It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

Mrs. Wilkins' face screwed tight for a second in shock at the boy before a smile creeped up the corners of her lips. "Cute. What's your name, little charmer?" A strange feeling of recognition was edging her mind as she stared at the boy, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Richard Cothmire, ma'am. It's nice to..." His words were cut off as the papers fell from Mrs. Wilkins' now slack fingers. He fell into a heap on the desk as the papers scattered to the floor below. He looked up just in time to see Mrs. Wilkins' eyes drop in realization. Her wide-eyed stare terrified Richard more than anything he had seen today. He backed away slowly as a gleam went through her expression, and she leaned ever closer to him, her large breasts pressing into the wood inches from him.

"What's your father's name?"

End Notes:

Sorry this took so long. I had to take a break after rewriting it twelve times. Finally happy with this one so I hope you enjoyed it as well! :D

A Friend's Return by Opnauticus

Matt ran forward, steadily losing steam as he drew nearer to Miss Clements. He propped on the wall behind her, holding his stitched side and tried to catch his breath. His matted hair clung to his face as he gazed up at the young teacher before him, a smile working across his face as he stared up her dress to the ass underneath. The wonderful view of the black panties above made him quickly forget how tired his long run had made him. He quickly righted himself, slicking his still wet hair back, and climbed the woman's flat to knock on her ankle.

Miss Clements sighed as she stared at the tiled ceiling above her. She had just watched Kristi storm off down a hallway and didn't have the want to follow her. The hectic morning of her first day had stressed her out, and she was ready for it to just be over. Back to rubbing her temples to ease the onset headache the bickering girls had caused, she almost didn't notice the wet, tickling sensation at her ankle. She looked down and saw another, albeit smaller, student pecking at her and waving. She knelt down and gently placed her palm beside the boy. He swiftly clambered aboard and was quickly brought towards Miss Clements' face. She looked over the boy before smiling and speaking hushedly to him, "Hello, how can I help you?"

Matt smiled back at the kind teacher, "Did Heather get Richard back? I fell and missed a bit trying to catch up."

Miss Clements cocked her head, "I take it you're Matt then?"

"Yes Ma'am, Matt Gleeson. I was trying to help Richard since the crazy bitch that took him broke Jake's arm when she stuffed him up her twat. He told me to get Heather if he wasn't back by lunch, but I wasn't gonna let her just take him away after what he did." Miss Clements' eyes went wide listening to the tiny boy rapidly spew out his story; the headache she had mildly soothed redoubled at the influx of information. She closed her eyes and rubbed at her temple again with her free hand.

"Jesus Christ.... The students here ARE crazy," She said under her breath. Looking back at Matt, she said, "I'm sorry, but this day has been a bit rough. I brought the girls here to talk to the principal. Everything should be sorted out soon."

Matt breathed a sigh of relief hearing this; it took a bit of his guilt from leaving Jake to the wolves away, having helped Richard now. "Thank you, Ma'am." He flopped down to his ass on her palm and hung his head for a second. The three-mile run he'd went on had finally caught up as the adrenaline left his body. He took a deep breathe and noticed the smell of lavender permeating around him. He looked back up at Miss Clements, "Your lotion smells nice, Missus...."

Miss Clements blushed at the sudden compliment, forgetting it was a bit intimate to be holding Matt in the palm of her hand. "wh... I... I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Miss Clements."

"Well Miss Clements," Seeing her get flustered just made Matt's shit eating grin shine brighter, "does all of you smell this nice?"

Before the awestruck teacher could respond, Kristi walked around the corner and blew pass the two into the office. The door hadn't closed, so they both heard about Richard's return. Kristi caught the door before it closed and walked off the way the group had come, still ignoring the kneeling teacher. The two watched her swiftly round the corner before the door in front of them started to open again. Panicking, Miss Clements stood up and brought Matt to her cleavage, dropping him into the soft valley. She winced at herself, just realizing what she'd done as Heather stepped out into the hall.

"Is everything all right?" Miss Clements saw the downcast look on Heather's face.

"Richard's okay so that's all that matters," Heather half smiled up at Miss Clements as she said it.

"I'm glad your brother is okay, Miss Ericson," Miss Clements put a hand on Heather's shoulder. "If you need to talk about anything, come and find me in my classroom. I need to go make sure nothing else has happened."

Heather thanked her as Miss Clements gave one final smile and started back towards her classroom. Her steps quickly got her around the school and back to the hall to her class. Instead of going staright there, she stepped off into the bathroom in the hall.

Matt heard the short discussion the two had had before the soft walls around him began to bounce around him, dragging him slightly deeper between the flesh. He didn't know what the teacher had going on now, but he was certain of one thing. She did smell that nice everywhere.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10685