Size Story Collections by idunnow
Summary:

Size-themed vignettes based on prompts I've taken from various websites.

Chapters are tagged; check the chapter list for whatever sounds interesting to you.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13606 Read: 28924 Published: July 12 2021 Updated: September 04 2021

1. Vol. 1 (Daisy, Size-Theft, Chichi, Tsuki Uzaki, Sticks, Chocho) by idunnow

2. Vol. 2 (Gentle Giantess Stories) by idunnow

3. Vol. 3 (All furries, Mega, Giga, Maternal, Gentle, Goddess, Unaware crushing, Shrinking from breast milk) by idunnow

4. Vol. 4 (All Furries, Breasts, Feet, Gentle, Growing, Shrinking) by idunnow

5. Vol. 5 (Younger sister; Kill la Kill; Idol feet; Teacher vore; Young Justice) by idunnow

Vol. 1 (Daisy, Size-Theft, Chichi, Tsuki Uzaki, Sticks, Chocho) by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Prompts taken from DeviantArt on July 5th 2021

-----

Prompt: Princess Daisy playing with tiny

From: DrMayhem211

After a long day of attending to her duties as ruler of Sarasaland, Princess Daisy stepped into her chambers wanting only to relax. She took off her royal dress, then waltzed over to a small box that sat on her dresser. She opened the lid and peered inside, seeing many shrunken people. They had been caught plotting against her were shrunk to the size of bugs and made her property as punishment.

"Hey there, boys. Did you miss me?" she giggled cruelly. "Now, which of you will be the lucky player in today's game?" They all started calling for her, literally begging to be chosen as her plaything. "How about you" she said, grabbing a man near the center.

She sat in her chair, then dropped him at her feet along with a pea she'd brought along in her pocket. "In today's game, you'll have to push this little pea all the way up my body and feed it to me. If you win, you get your freedom. If time runs out or the pea falls off, you lose. Now, begin." Turned over an hourglass to mark the time, then reclined her body, making herself into a ramp for him to climb.

The man quickly grabbed the pea, which was almost his size, and began by pushing it up between her toes, then rolling it up her foot. Daisy considered making him fall off now to mock him for losing immediately, but she decided to see how far he got. He soon made it past her knee and her thigh, then onto her belly and up to her cleavage, with plenty of sand left in the hourglass. "My, what a strong little guy you are," she cooed. At her words he looked up and blushed as if only now realizing where he was. "Just remember; if you lose, your punishment is to spend the rest of the day at the last place you reached."

She saw the man's arms start shaking. Mere seconds later, the pea slipped from him, rolling down and falling to the floor. "Oh, such a shame. And you were doing so well, too," Daisy said. "Well, now you'll have to spend the rest of the day at my chest." She grabbed ahold of her boobs and pressed them together, squeezing him right between them. She felt him squirming around and pressed them even tighter until she felt him give in. Then she let go, put her finger on him, and started kneading him against her boobs, feeling the thrill of dominating this pathetic loser with her body.

-----

Prompt: Giantess steals a man's size

From: SuperMachoManjr

"Whoa, what the fuck? Did you just get bigger?" Alan asked as he pulled himself away from his kiss with... the girl. He didn't know what her name was, or really much of anything aobut her. All he knew was she was the hottest chick he'd seen at the bar and she'd been real eager to bring him home.

"You're imagining things," she said with a devilish smile before pressing her lips to his again. Their little makeout session made him forget all about her apparent growth, but only until her tongue started filling up his entire mouth.

"What the fuck!?" he yelled as he pulled himself away. "You're definitely getting bigger! What the hell's going on here?" He got off of the couch and was about to run out of the apartment when he realized that he was a whole foot shorter than normal. "What did you do to me?!"

"I asked if you'd be my little boy toy and you said yes, remember? Turns out I meant it more literally than you ever imagined." Alan turned to leave, but she caught him by the wrist and held him in place. He pulled as hard as he could, but his arm wouldn't budge from her vice grip. She laughed, a cruel cackling that sent chills down his spine while every atom of his body screamed at him to get the hell out of there. Then he noticed a feeling on his wrist where she was grabbing him, as if she were literally sucking the life out of him, and he saw that she was still growing, and he was still shrinking. Soon he stood no higher than her thighs, looking just like a little boy trying to leave his mother's grip. He got so small that even with her arm hanging straight down his legs couldn't reach the ground anymore, and she got so big that her head bumped up against the ceiling and she had to sit on the floor.

When he was small as a mouse, she held him in her open palm and held him before her face. Still he kept shrinking, her palm going from the size of a bathroom stall to the size of a house, then a football field, a city, and an entire continent. Then the woman was looking down at him with a face the size of the Sun as he still kept shrinking. Her smiling face drew closer, the vast enamel wall of her teeth parting to let out her monstrous tongue. He screamed as he tongue begame his entire sky, then it fell on him, leaving him as a meager little speck of dust floating in an ocean of spit, never to be heard from again.

-----

Prompt: Bulma is shrunk, Chichi appears

From: KN10000

While testing a new teleporter device, Bulma appeared, not in her room as intended, but in some huge and strange place, with a smooth white floor that stretched for thousands of feet in all directions before curving up into enormous walls.The palce was so big it would easily have held the entirey of the building that doubled as her family's mansion and the Capsule Corportaion HQ.

She was trying to figure out where exactly she was when she heard the sound of a door opening and a series of footsteps coming from beyond these walls. Looking up, she soon saw agigantic Chi-Chi appear in the sky. Apparently her device hadn't only teleported her somewhere completely different form her intended destination—a bathtub in Goku's house—it had also shrunk her to a minuscule size.

Bulma tried calling up to Chi-Chi, but the giant housewife didn't hear her. Humming to herself, Chi-Chi leaned over to the tub and turned the faucet on, causing a torrent of water to spring forth from it and crash into the tub's floor, gradually filling it up. Bulma was picked up by the water, floating on it like a speck of dust while Chi-Chi took off her clothes. Then, when the water was at a decent level, she turned the faucet off and started getting in.

Looking up, Bulma saw the immense mass of Chi-Chi's foot slide into the water, followed by the rest of her leg. As Chi-Chi's body came into the tub, it displaced great volumes of water and created currents which sent submerged Bulma and sent her adrift all over the bathtub. She was eventually able to surface to find herself surrounded by two immense walls of skin. Above her loomed Chi-Chi's face, which meant she had to be in the woman's cleavage.

Wherever she was didn't matter much, though; what mattered was that she had to get out of the water, so she swam over to Chi-Chi's boob and started climbing up its surface. She made it many feet up before she found herself unable to move, being held fast by the water's surface tension against Chi-Chi's tit. Even after the water dried up she was still stuck there as an invisibly small speck on her skin. She remained there even as Chi-Chi got out of the tub and dried ehrself, and even as she put ehr clothes back on, leaving Bulma trapped between her boob and her bra. Chi-Chi would then go about the rest of the day without any awareness of the speck-sized bulma on her breast.

-----

Prompt: Uzaki's mom's feet on tiny

From: TraitorsGate2

"Aww, come on, mom, this is so unfair!" Kiri Uzaki whined as his mother Tsuki shrunk him.

"I'm sorry, dear, but you knew what you were getting into when you snuck out to go with your friends," Tsuki said. But despite sounding so empathetic, in truth she loved having a reason to shrink her son. Petite as she was, the only times she could feel big and powerful were when she shrunk someone down. She watched intently as her son dwindled downin size, going from the size of a young adult to that of a little boy, then being as small as a doll, a mouse, a bug, and finally stopping when he was no bigger than a grain of rice. When the shrinking had finished, she took a step forward, setting her feet down to either side of him. Even though she stepped softly, the impact was enough to knock him off his feet.

How small he looked between her toes now, so small that she couldn't even hear anything he was saying. If only she could keep him this size forever, she thought as she wiggled her toes around him. "Alright, now stay still for me, Kiri," she said as she raised her foot above him. Despite knowing he was perfectly safe, Kiri's survival instincts kick in at the sight of his mother's immense sole, urging him to flee. "Oh, are you running? Even though you know you can't possible hope to escape me? I guess it can't be helped. I must look so big and scary for you at that puny size. Well, it doesn't matter; I can still step on you while you're running."

Tsuki carefully positioned her foot, savoring the fear that her body instilled in her tiny son, then lowered it until her big toe smothered him under its mass. She carefully ground him against the floor, twisting her toe from side to side, and then after a few seconds she raised her foot and turned it around to confirm that Kiri was plastered to the bottom of her toe. "Ah, there you are; right under your mama's foot where you belong," she said, scrunching her sole. "I think I'll keep you there until tomorrow. Maybe that will teach you not to go sneaking off without permission." Then she lowered her foot and went to do some chores, happily humming to herself as she felt her son being mashed under her toe.

-----

Prompt: Sticks the Badger  punishes a "government spy"

From: HesAfanta

"Alright, Buster, this is your last chance. Either you tell me what government you're spying on me for or I'm gonna have to squeeze the answer outta you."

"For the last time, I'm not a government agent! I don't even know where I am or how I got to be this small, let alone what government I would be an agent for!" One minute Eric had been enjoying a nice nap in the office, the next he had woken up the size of an ant in the hands of this crazy badger lady—Sticks, he thought her name was—who wouldn't stop badgering him about "government secrets" and other nonsense. "Now, could you please back off a bit? Your breath reeks, lady."

"So you don't like my breath, eh? We'll start off with that. Let's see how tight-lipped you are after this, tough guy." She opened her mouth and tossed him in, her jaws snapping shut behind him. Eric landed on her tongue, leaving his whole body being covered in her saliva. Groaning, he picked himself up, and when he took a breath the smell almost made him hurl.

"Hey! Let me outta here already! You hear me?" he yelled, stamping his foot on the ground. When he did, her tongue was brought up, pressing him tight against the roof of her mouth and sliding him around. Then, after a second, she spat him back out onto her hand. "Blegh, you taste awful! Have you ever had a bath in your life?" she said. "Okay, I've got a better place for you than my mouth. Come here," she said as she crouched, lowering him to her shoes, which she wore without socks. She slipped him inside, pushing him deeper with her finger, until he slid down to the tip of her shoes, right where her toes were.

The place smelled even more disgusting than her mouth, if that were even possible, and it was even more cramped, with her toes pressing up against his face. "Let's see if you don't talk after a few hours in there," Sticks said as she set out for a walk. Meanwhile, in the dark confines of her boot, Eric started trying to think up some stories he could tell to avoid any further punishments. With how stupid she seemed, she would surely buy just about aything he told her.

-----

Prompt: Chocho's tiny armpit slave Sarada

From: ShrinkGirllsMe

Defeated and exhausted, Sarada lay panting on the floor. Hearing someone approach, she forced an eye open and saw Chocho standing over her. "Well, aren't you a sorry sight. I'm almost tempted to spare you from our little agreement," she said.

"Chocho, wait..."

"Sorry, but a deal's a deal. You'd do the same to me if I was in your place," Chocho said, looking not the least bit sorry as she performed a series of hand signs in preparation for a jutsu. "Shrinking jutsu!" she exclaimed, extending her arms towards Sarada. The beaten ninja was helpless to resist the technique and soon found herself shrinking down as it began to affect her, ending up at a mere three inches tall.

Chocho walked over to her and grabbed ehr arm between a pair of fingers before lifting her up, dangling the limp ninja before her face. "You know, I gave a lot of thought to what I would have you do once I beat you, but actually having you in my hands gives me the best idea ever. I'm going to make you lick my armpits clean."

"W-what!? Chocho, you're not serious about that, right?"

"Oh, I'm dead serious. Now get to licking," she said as she pressed Sarada's face against her armpit.

"Ugh, this is so sweaty!" Sarada complained as her body was covered in Chocho's armpit sweat.

"That's your fault for making me work so hard to beat you. Now stop complaining and get to licking. The sooner you finish, the sooner you can go back to normal," Chocho said, lowering her arm to keep Sarada pinned against her armpit. Sarada fit so snugly under her arm that it was almost as if she was meant to be there.

She felt the tiny girl squirming around, tickling her with all her movement. "Stop moving so much! And get to licking! I haven't felt your tongue yet, but I'd better feel it soon, or else I'll make you lick my feet clean too." Apparently that threat was enough to motivate Sarada, as Chocho immediately felt her tiny, delicate tongue lapping away at her armpit. It was such a little thing that licking it clean would probably take her the rest of the day. Which was good as it gave her more time to rub it in Sarada's face. "That's more like it. Now hang on tight while I go grab some lunch."

Vol. 2 (Gentle Giantess Stories) by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Prompts taken from 4chan

-----

Prompt: girls pampering giant cow girl

Sixteen delicate hands softly danced on Betty's skin; sixteen hands belonging to eight dainty milkmaids who sat on her hundred-foot figure, resting on her smooth belly or her rounded breasts. Stroking her as delicately as the breeze that ruffled her hair, they brought her to the fullest relaxation, where, devoid of thoughts, her mind occupied itself solely with the sensations relayed by her body.

When one of her kind was to be milked, the closer she was to this state, the better the quality of the milk. Milk they produced in perfect bliss, said humans, could cure any ailment of body, mind, or soul, convey the same blissful state. Whether that was true she didn't know, but she loved these moments all the same, and especially loved any time she could spend with these eight orphan girls, the only humans to whom she'd bestow her nectar, and whom she'd come to love as daughters.

The maids, too, loved this giant as their mother, and they cherished their time with her far more than any earnings brought to them by her milk, for which they were eternally indebted to her. Indeed, their visit today held no further motive than a wish to share in her company.

Once the ease of her breathing let them know that she slept, the milkmaids climbed atop her bosom, four on each of her breasts, and lay around her nipples. Laying hands on those pink nubs as big as their heads, they tenderly massaged them, getting them up to their full size, finally extracting a small trickle of the giantess's pearly-white ambrosia—pure distilled love.

They took turns drinking or keeping the flow going until all had had their fill. A perfect calm then filled them, and with a yawn, each lay her head atop the soft surface of the giantess's breasts, some even letting themselves slide down to her belly or cleavage without so much as a flinch, all falling into deep slumber, blanketed with Betty's warmth and love.

-----

Prompt: Spy girl and tiny partner

The maid wore a focused look as she went into Ms. Van Dyke's room. Instantly she spotted her target—two gold earrings with a pair of opals hanging from them—and picked them up, leaving another identical pair in their place.

Had anyone been there to see her, they would have taken her for a thief after the mistress's jewelry, leaving fakes in place of the real earrings to hide her theft. But Alice didn't steal anything except secrets, and she knew better than to let herself be seen—she had made sure before coming that she'd be the only person in this wing of the mansion. Besides, she was only putting the real earrings back in their place.

Alice looked at the fake earrings in her hand, weighing her options. Reaching a decision, she pulled a needle out from her dress and turned one of the earrings over until she found the spot she was looking for. Pressing the needle on it, she heard a soft click and saw the opal split open, revealing a compartment in which sat a tiny man, five millimeters tall, looking out at her. "Hello, David, " she said, lowering the earring to her palm so he could climb out.

"Alice?" he said, his words barely reaching her ears even with his voice amplifier. "Is something wrong? You weren't supposed take me out yet."

"I wanted to make sure you were okay," she said, unable to keep a blush from her cheeks. She knew it wasn't professional of her, but she couldn't help herself; he was just so small and weak and frail and... cute.

"Oh. Really?" he asked. "Well, I'm fine, I guess. No need to worry about me. But, thanks for asking."

Alice was about to speak when her earpiece beeped—someone had triggered a motion sensor. "Shoot, someone's coming," she said.

"Quick, the fake earring!"

"No time; I have to leave now. I'm sorry, David," she said, slipping him and the earrings back into her breast pocket as she left the room. Her heart was beating so fast, yet she felt oddly calm now that David was back with her.

-----

Prompt: giantess massage parlour for tinies

"Anon? Is that really you?"

Your heart skips a beat as you turns towards the voice, seeing Hannah coming toward you. She was a pretty girl when you last saw her in middle school, but as an adult, she is beautiful; radiant as an angel come to Earth.

"Hi, Hannah," you manage to say as she crouches over you.

"Oh my gosh, it really is you! How have you been? Did you come to make an appointment?"

"N-no, I just heard you were working here so I thought I'd visit."

"Then, why don't I give you a little massage while we catch up?"

"I don't think I could afford that," you admit.

"Don't worry, it's on the house; and I'm not letting you leave here without one! Now, come here." Her hand curls around your body, the other cups beneath you, then you're brought against her chest—exactly how she used to carry you before. Although, her chest is a bit more cushioned than the last time she did this.

The two of you make small-talk as she carries you into a small room. There she sits on a reclining chair and unbuttons her shirt.

"Now, just relax and try to enjoy yourself." She slips you into her cleavage, her boobs hugging your sides, her smiling face looming above. Grabbing ahold of her breasts, she presses them against your body, slowly at first, then more firmly, so that your whole body is enveloped by her. She rolls her mammaries against you, kneading all the tension out of your body. Your thoughts and all your worries dissolve into the surrounding warmth. Unable to form words, you mumble something indecipherable as thanks.

"You really like this, huh?" she giggles. "Come over to my house anytime you want a massage; I'd be glad to have you over. I really missed you, you know? Promise you'll visit again soon?" she asks, stopping the massage for a second. Curling up against her, you nod in response. She smiles, and continues the massage.

-----

Prompt: Napping with gigantic little sister.

"Big brother?" Mary says. "Do you think they'll ever find a cure for me?"

"I don't know," you say without opening your eyes or leaving your position lying atop her chest. Above, you hear the rustling of leaves in the wind and the sounds of the wildlife. "I don't think anyone does."

They've been looking for a way to stop her growth for a decade now and there still haven't been any breakthroughs. Now, at 11 years old, she's over 50 feet tall, so big that you're like a doll to her and her footsteps shake the earth for many yards around.

"Do you think I'll keep growing forever?"

"I don't know."

"Could I grow so big that I can't even see you anymore?"

"Jeez, what's with all these questions while I'm trying to sleep?" you ask, shooting her a glare that softens when you see the worried look on her face. Evidently she's been giving this a lot of thought—too much of it, you'd say. "There's no way you'll grow that big, sis," you tell her. "You'd need to be, like... I don't know how many miles tall for that to happen. You probably won't even make it to 200 feet."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure of it; you'd have to be growing way faster than you are now. Besides, you'll probably stop growing before then. Girls usually stop growing by the time they're 16," you say, lying down on her chest again. "You'll still be able to see me and hold me, even if I'm as big as a mouse to you by then.

"Thanks, Anon," she sighs, reaching up to cover you with her hands. They cup over you gently, covering everything save your head and feet. You keep watch as she yawns and closes her eyes, her breath rushing past you on the way out. Soon a smile creeps onto her face and she's fast asleep.

Once you're sure she's asleep, you roll over and snuggle against her fingers, which curl around you, holding you gently. Let her grow as big as she will, you think; you'll watch over her whatever size she is.

-----

Prompt: Really big but really lazy.

"Anooooon! My foot itches, can you go scratch it for me?"

"Me? Why don't you just scratch it yourself?"

"Because it's like, three hundred feet away. You're wayyy closer to it than I am. Besides, I'd have to roll over to scratch it, and then I'd end up sitting on you. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"Fine, I'll do it," you sigh, getting up from your spot on her lower back and trudging up her butt towards her foot. "Is it the right foot or the left one?"

"The left one. Please hurry; it itches so much!"

You trek across her thigh  calf before making it to the cuff of her socks. "Can you at least take your socks off? How am I supposed to get to your foot?"

"There should be a hole big enough for you down near my toes," she says.

"Really? Ugh, fine." You cross her sole, find the hole, and crawl inside. "Okay, I'm in! Now, where's the itch?"

"A bit further up! Further. No, go back a bit. To the left. No, the other way! That's right. Keep going. You just passed it. Right there! Quick, Anon, scratch it!" You dig your fingers into her sole and scratch it all over the spot in question. "That's it! Ooohhh, Anon, you're a lifesaver. Just a bit further left... Perfect! You got it, honey! Come back up and I'll give you a reward."

Stifling a groan at the prospect of having to make another trek to her shoulder, you go back and try to find the hole you can in from. It takes a minute, but you soon find it and crawl back out. From there you go back up her leg, and after trekking up and down her buttocks and all the way across her back, you finally reach her shoulder. You're about to give her a piece of your mind when in one swift motion she picks you up and brings you to her lips, which press in against you, enveloping your whole body in a kiss. "Thank you so much! You're the best, Anon!" she says, cuddling you against her cheek.

"Y-you know me; always happy to lend a hand."

-----

Prompt: Post wild romp comfy morning

You're woken up a slight motion; maybe an earthquake, you think. Either way, it's over now, and despite the light reaching your eyelids, you're still about to go back to sleep, feeling spent after last night, when you realize there's something off about your "bed". It's not supposed to be this warm, or have this texture. You reach up to rub eyes, and notice it takes some effort to get your arm unstuck from the surface you're on.

Blinking your eyes as they adjust to the light, the memories flood back. "The shrink ray!" you say aloud; how could you have forgotten the fun you had with Gina last night thanks to that device? You'd both talked about getting one since before you got married; actually having one was like a dream come true for you.

Smiling, you close your eyes and prepare to fall asleep snuggled up between the tan hills of Gina's breasts again when suddenly there ground shifts again. You look up and see your wife's sleepy face a she starts to get up, stretching and groaning. When she sits up, you slide out of her cleavage and down her smooth belly, landing on the bed between her thighs. You stand and prepare to greet her, only to have her thighs come together, squeezing you between them.

Gina makes a confused sound and her thighs part. "Oh!" she exclaims as she sees you. "I'm sorry, honey, I totally forgot you were sleeping on me!" She scoops you up into her hands, caressing you with her thumb as she lifts you to her face where eyes the size of beach balls examine you. "Oh, you're all covered in my..." She doesn't finish, instead licking a thumb and finger and using them to rub away the flakes of dried vaginal fluid that cover you.

"I don't have any work today," she says. "What do you say we get you cleaned you up, have some breakfast, and then spend the rest of the day cuddling around the house?"

"I'm up for doing anything as long as it's with you," you say, and she meets your smile with one of her own.

-----

Prompt: Noble Giantess meets blind slave

Wherever Lady Clarissa walked, bands of tiny people—slaves no bigger than a mouse who worked cleaning the floors—scurried out of her way to stand against the walls as she passed.

Over her fifteen years of living in this castle, that had become a regular part of life, not even registering with her anymore. On this occasion, however, one slave didn't move out of the way, remaining trembling in the middle of the hall and looking all around while she drew near.

She came to a stop just before him, frowning at him. He wasn't even looking at her, his gaze being aimed between her feet. "You there, slave! What is your name?"

"A-are you perchance talking to me, my Lady?" he asked.

"Who else could I be talking to? Tell me your name and why you didn't move out of the way with the others. And look at me when I speak to you!" she said, stomping a foot next to him.

"I-I'm Jacob, my Lady," he said, turning his gaze up, "and I didn't know where to run."

"What do you mean you didn't know where to run?"

"My Lady, I'm... blind."

"...Oh," Clarissa said, feeling a pang of guilt. She considered the tiny slave for a minute. "You're blind, yet you were set to clean the floors?"

"That's so, my Lady."

"I'll need to have a word with whatever imbecile happened to make that decision," she growled. "Now, stand still; I'm going to pick you up." Crouching, she carefully scooped him up into her hands, where he lay as stiff as a board. "Don't worry, you're in no trouble," she said, patting his chest with her thumb. "I'll see that you're put to work in my chambers—somewhere you're not at risk of being stepped on." Somewhere she could keep on eye on him, too.

"Th-thank you, my Lady," he said, a bit less stiff now. "You have my eternal gratitude."

"'Tis nothing. I'm simply doing my duty," she muttered, stroking him under her thumb. A Lady had to care for those beneath her, even for slaves like him.

Vol. 3 (All furries, Mega, Giga, Maternal, Gentle, Goddess, Unaware crushing, Shrinking from breast milk) by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Prompts taken on my FurAffinity on July 11th 2021

-----

Prompt: A trainer shrinks from a teasing milf delphox's breast milk

From: Renrir

“My, what have we here? A strapping young trainer come to visit me in my den?”

Hearing those words in my mind, I turned around and saw a Delphox standing behind me, blocking off the entrance to the den. She looked powerful, and as I reached for one of my pokeballs, I weighed which of my pokemon would be the best choice against her.

“Come now, are you sure that's what you want? To have your pokemon fight me?” she whispered into my mind as she sashayed towards me, tail swaying behind her. “A young man such as you must surely have other desires than to 'catch them all', no?”She walked behind me, draping her arms around my neck, running her hands over my body. “Perhaps you'd enjoy a little intimacy with me... If you don't think I'm too old for you, that is,” she chuckled, warm breath washing over my neck.

She stepped in front of me and lifted a tuft of yellow fur, exposing a bright pink nipple protruding from a shapely breast. “May I offer you a drink?” she said as she started playing with it. While I stared, she pulled my head closer to her breast until my face met her soft chest fluff. Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I started suckling on it. Before long her milk flowed into my mouth.

It felt so good to be drinking from her teat I almost totally forgot myself, but I soon noticed her nipple growing bigger in my mouth with each passing gulp. Then I saw that everything else was getting bigger, too.

I started growing scared, only for that fear to be pushed out of my mind, replaced by thoughts assuring me that there was nothing to be afraid of. Something about them struck me as odd, as though they'd come from someone else, but I stopped worrying about it when the delphox cradled me in her arms and held me against her chest so that I could keep suckling on it as I became smaller than a baby. Encompassed by her warmth I kept dwindling away; by the time I'd had my fill of her milk, I was a mere three inches tall, small enough to fit neatly into her cupped hand.

“My, how eager you are,” she said to me as I lay curled up in her hand, hugging one of her fingers tight. “I've never had someone get as small as you in a single feeding. You'll make for a very fine pet indeed—I'll just have keep you away form my nipples, lest you drink so much milk you shrink too small to see.”Drowsy as I was, that didn't sound like such a bad idea, and as I drifted off to sleep, I dreamt of living as a mite among strands of fur the size of skyscrapers.

-----

Prompt: Female space station member in charge of keeping tiny planets

From: waffletoaster

Being the sole caretaker of a space station could be lonely. Even for Laura, who normally preferred a bit of solitude, going months with her only contact with others being through speakers and glass screens could be too much for her. Whenever she was getting lonely, though, she liked to remember that she wasn't really alone up there. Then the roo woman would float herself over to the station's storage unit and open it up to see dozens of tiny, multicolored orbs floating within.

At first glance one might have taken them for marbles, but she knew better. These were planets, one and all, and inhabited ones to boot.

Each was here for a different reason. One of them had been threatened with being consumed by the rapid expansion of its sun. The sun of another was projected to go supernova sometime over the next few years, while a third had been caught in the middle of a conflict between two interstellar empires.

All of them had been helped by the TransTerra Society, an aid organization focused on the relocation of planets which found themselves in troubled positions. But finding a new home for a planet could take a long, long time. There were many details that had to be worked out, like ensuring that there weren't any serious threats in their new neighborhood and that the relocation wouldn't cause trouble for any other planets. While such details were worked out, these planets were kept secure in special space stations, like the one Laura worked in.

It was these planets to which Laura came when she felt the need for company. After greeting them all, she would reach into the chamber and pull out one of the tiny spheres. She could do so without any harm to them thanks to a powerful barrier that could protect the planet from just about anything she might do to it.

With the planet in her hands, she would bring it under her gaze, her eye peering down at the billions of tiny people who lived down there, idly rolling it around in her grasp.

How many lives had passed between her fingers like that? She'd lost track of how many planets she'd been a caretaker for, but she was pretty sure that it was over 100, which would put the number of people who had been in her care at about a mind-boggling one trillion.

How many others could claim to be known by trillions of people and to have helped all of them find new lives? It really put her job into perspective, made it seem all worth while. These tiny people, so small and fragile, all depended on her. She would not let them down.

-----

Prompt: Civilization living on someone the size of a world.

From: NeoVid

Until she turned 18, Lisa had lived all her life in a little crook on one of the Goddess's toes. It had been a good life, being surrounded by family and having all their needs seen to by the Goddess, but always she had longed to live somewhere else—somewhere closer to Her.

Not in a literal sense, of course, as no matter what part of Her body one lived on, even on the furthest tip of Her tail, She was always right there. Rather, Lisa longed to be able to gaze on Her divine face whenever she so pleased. Though the Goddess would once a day direct Her divine gaze upon them, sweeping it over the countless settlements on Her emerald scales with an expression of pure love, Lisa couldn't settle for seeing Her only once each day.

She couldn't bear to go on living in her little village in the shade of Her claw, and so when she became of age she bid goodbye to friends and family, setting for the Goddess's nipple, where she meant to settle down.

Now, a full year later, as she finally reached the top of the immense plateau that was her Goddess's nipple, she looked upon the vast landscape, seeing the marvelous city which had been built around the opening to Her milk ducts and, beyond it, the beautiful face of the Goddess.

As she stared enraptured at it, the Goddess turned Her gaze to her nipple, so that Lisa felt it was she that She was looking at. Of course it was silly; there were millions of people living on this nipple and no reason to think it was she alone the Goddess directed Her gaze to. Even so, when those beautiful golden eyes fell on her, she fell to her knees, kissing the earth itself and offering praise to her Goddess, giving Her thanks for the opportunity to live on this Her nipple.

A rumble spread through the world, accompanied by the familiar sound of Her chuckling, then Lisa felt a “touch” on her spirit, as though being told, “Welcome home, daughter.” Gasping, Lisa looked up and saw the Goddess with a smile on Her face, one which she could no longer doubt was directed at her.

“Th-thank you, Goddess,” she said, blushing all over, her body quivering in excitement at being addressed by the one she most loved. As if that weren't enough of a welcome, Lisa saw a shadow come over her and looked up to see an enormous finger looming over her. Her heart fluttered as she saw it descend, until at last it fell on her, sensuously rubbing and mashing her minute body into the supple flesh of the Goddess's nipple.

-----

Prompt: Compassionate explorer discovers the civilizations beneath her boots too late.

From: Ether3al

Despite the preliminary scan's conclusions to the contrary, Katie had still harbored hopes that the planet would harbor some interesting macroscopic lifeforms. Now, after an hour of walking around, seeing nothing but tiny blades of grass and what she could only assume were dried-up patches of some moss-equivalent organism which crunched curiously under her boots, she had to admit that this was yet another painfully boring world.

When she first set out to explore this little corner of the galaxy, the wolf woman was sure she would encounter many planets brimming with live—planets with people she could share her culture's technology with, to help bring them prosperity and knowledge, or, if nothing else, planets with some cute animals she could study and maybe cuddle, if they would let her.

A hundred planets later, though, she had to admit that these uncharted corners of space were much more boring than she'd ever thought they could be. As yet, the most developed creatures she'd found were some sponge-equivalents several planets back.

Sighing, she crouched and pulled some cases out of her bag. If this was all there was to be seen, she might as well take some samples back to the ship. At least the eggheads up there might be able to tell her something interesting about them.

She pulled up a few grass stalks and deposited them in one of the cases, but when she turned her attention to the dried moss patch, she frowned and leaned in for a closer look. She hadn't noticed it before, but there were some curious geometric shapes on these things, with lots of criss-crossing lines. Seen from this close, it almost looked like...

She took out her scanner tablet and set it to magnify, holding it steady while it zoomed in on the odd little patch. When the image finally came into focus, she gasped, seeing what were definitely people running around through little streets. These “moss patches”... they were full-blown cities populated by mite-sized inhabitants!

Katie grew excited, until she remembered all the patches she had stepped on while exploring. She looked back and the trail of boot prints she'd left behind, tearing right through dozens of the little patches she'd thought nothing of.

Feeling very sick all of a sudden, Katie stood in place, hyperventilating as she tried not to think of how many lives had been snuffed out under her boots. There was no point in worrying about them anyways, she told herself. Maybe, those other patches weren0t actually cities, and if they were, for all she knew the little people were hardy enough to survive an innocent step like that. And if they weren't, she certainly didn't care to find out.

“Brian?,” she spoke into her communicator. “I think you're going to have to beam me up right away. I found something... big.”

-----

Prompt: A female mile tall colonial surveyor arrives on Earth.

From: Panther1945

A vast shadow suddenly came over the battlefield, bringing all activity to a stop. Confused, the combatants looked up to the sky, freezing in shock as they saw the terrible miles-tall being who had suddenly materialized before them. Standing taller than the surrounding mountains, her toes alone taller than the trees, the huge lioness's annoyed gaze swept over the battlefield, filling all of them with dread.

“So,” she began, her voice rumbling like thunder through the air for miles around, “is this why your tributes have been coming up short recently? For this little, what you humans might call, 'dick measuring contest'? I thought I'd made it very clear on my last visit that the Empire doesn't care what you little bugs get up to among yourselves, so long as you pay the tribute we demand. If  you failed to understand, well, I can make it quite painfully clear if need be,” she said, taking a couple earth-rending steps towards the battlefield, paws flattening everything in their path.

“Send your commanders to me, now,” she said before them, drumming her toes on the ground while the commanders made their way towards her, proud men cowering before her like a pair of school children in trouble with their teacher. She then slid her paw forward, tearing through the earth and only coming to a stop once the two men were between a pair of toes.

“Now, you two will sign a peace treaty where you stand, or so help me I will march across your countries to each of your capitals, extract your rulers, and make them sign it themselves under my supervision. You will also agree to send us all the materials you owe by the end of this Earth-year, or else we'll send someone else to collect them by force. Do I make myself clear?”Immediately the two men tried to excuse themselves from the agreement, each trying to pin the blame for the war on the other's country.

“Shut it!” the lioness growled. “I'm not interested in hearing who started this pathetic little squabble. You will sign the agreement or I will crush the both of you here and now,” she said, curling her toes for emphasis. She called for someone to bring them pens, papers, chairs and a table, which a few soldiers quickly dropped off before leaving their leaders to draft up the treaty in the shadow of her paw.

“Five hundred planets under the Empire's banner and I just happen to be assigned to the one populated by a bunch of fleas,” she thought to herself, unconsciously tapping her toes while she waited for them to finish. The next time she had to come down to teach these children how to behave, she would just step on the lot of them and see if that didn't set them straight.

-----

Prompt: Overbearing giantess mother unaware of torture from too much "love".

From: jack10810

“Danny? Yoo-hoo, Danny! Are you down there?”

“No,” Danny gasped as he was woken up by that familiar rumbling voice. “That isn't her. It can't be. I never even told her where I live.” He rushed to the window and, peering out, was met with a row of familiar brown-furred toes looming over the whole town. There was no mistaking it now. He ran outside and saw his mother's figure rising high into the sky. The immense bear woman was leaning over, her face hanging over the whole landscape.

“Oh, there you are, sweetie! Come here,” she said, as a hand big enough to hold the entire county descend towards him. Danny stood stock-still, partly due to fear and partly to long years of conditioning.

Immense claws ripped through the earth as they approached, finally gripping him with astonishing precision, though not without some crushing pressure. Then he was lifted miles into the sky, before falling several dozens of feet to land on his mother's hand. “My, how my little bug-bear has grown!” she said, squealing over him, her breath rushing towards him and flattening him against her hand, her voice so loud that he would have covered his hears if he could move his arms at all right then. However painful the fall and the ear-rending sound of her voice might have been, though, what really hurt was the knowledge that her words were being heard for miles around, embarrassing him in front of the entire city.

“Mom, what are you doing here? And how did you find me?”

“Aww! Danny your voice is as cute as ever!”she said, “petting” him with a finger that flattened him against her palm. “As for how I found you, why, it was easy! You should know you mother can smell you wherever you happen to be! And I came to visit you, of course! You haven't called home once since you moved out and I was worried sick about you. But look at you now; you're so skinny! Have you been eating well? Come, why don't I take you back home for a bit; I'll cook you something I know you'll love!” she said, tipping her hand over and letting him fall onto her breast.

As the gargantuan mother bear set out for home, Danny was bounced around her massive tits with each step she took, utterly helpless before the indomitable force of nature that was his mother. And to think he'd believed himself free from this when he'd moved out. If what his mom said was true then she would find him wherever he went. Now and forever, he would have to suffer as his mom's favorite little flea.

Vol. 4 (All Furries, Breasts, Feet, Gentle, Growing, Shrinking) by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Vignettes written based on prompts taken months ago on 4chan.

[25/07/21 - Updated chapter to include three more stories that I previously missed]

-----

Prompt: Feminine

When the beauty pageant was first announced, everyone assumed from the first that the victory of the lioness Katherine was assured. They were all quick to change their minds, however, when the vixen Clarissa first appeared. Shapely legs held her wide hips aloft. The flatness of her belly contrasted with her well-rounded bosom, whose size rivaled even Katherine's. Her fur was silky and pristine as no other's, looking soft as a cloud.

More than her body, though, what drew everyone's eyes to her was her movement. The swaying of her hips, the swishing of her tail, the flutter of her eyelids, the soft heaving of her chest with her breaths, the delicate dance of her paws on the floor as she walked. When she entered a room all the men fell in love; when she left, it was as though their hearts were being torn from them.

Needless to say, she won the pageant, but as the judges were awarding her the winner's tiara, Katherine stormed onto the stage and tried to snatch it from her. The vixen's grip was hard as iron, however, and all of Katherine's efforts couldn't so much as budge her.

A fine green emerald encrusted in the tiara began to glow then, a glow which spread to envelop the winner. Before everyone's eyes, Clarissa began to grow, and the tiara along with her. Katherine, who still clung to it, was lifted into the air as the tiara rose higher and higher.

As Clarissa grew, her head broke through the ceiling and the stage collapsed under her weight. Then, having reached a hundred feet in height, she pulled Katherine away from her prize, pocketed the lioness, then set the tiara atop her head, her tail wagging in delight as she did. Then, in a puff of green smoke, the vixen vanished, never to be seen again.

-----

Prompt: Miracle-Gro

The bottle had appeared out of nowhere, like a gift from the gods. "Miracle-Gro; grow a whole field overnight!" it said. Any product making such lofty claims was surely phony, but Isabel was out of options.

With this wretched drought withering all her crops, she was ready to try anything, so the sheep went and poured it all onto her tomato field right away. When she awoke next morning, she glanced outside and saw lush green leaves and red tomatoes where before had been only dried-up stalks. Not trusting her eyes, she rushed outside so her other senses could confirm it. Finding it real, she fell to the earth, crying tears of joy.

It occurred to her, though, that she had better see if the tomatoes were edible. However many there were didn't mean a thing if they weren't fit to eat. She plucked the one nearest at hand and bit into it. She almost started crying again; it was the best tomato she'd ever eaten. She picked out another pair of tomatoes for her meals today. The rest she would harvest tomorrow morning to go sell them in town.

After dinner she got a terrible headache, the worst she had ever experienced. She called the local doctor, a young horse named Louis, who advised her to get plenty of rest and said he'd be over to examine her in the morning.

Come dawn the next day, as the doctor pulled up to her house, he heard a frightful CRACK from inside. He was about to dash into the building to see what had happened when the whole thing began bulging outwards, and took cover behind his car just as the house exploded in a shower of boards and splinters. When everything had settled down, he peeked out and saw a giant, naked sheep lying where the house had been, groaning as she covered her eyes. "Miss Isabel?" he asked.

"Doc? You there?" she asked as she felt around for him, eventually finding him and carrying him onto her bosom. "I hope you brought some pills because this migraine is killing me."

-----

Prompt: Pads

After imbibing a shrinking potion which reduced him to three inches tall, Lorenzo snuck into the room of Lady Vanessa, the retriever, as she slept. He climbed onto her dresser and opened her jewelry box, from which he took a pair of gold rings.

As he got back to the floor, the rings slipped from him and rolled away, making much noise until they came to a stop. A stirring came from the bed, and he waited to see if the Lady would get up. Once he was satisfied she still slept, he went to recover the rings. But as he approached the first of them, the lady's legs swung out of bed and came down right in front of him.

Before he could run, a giant hand swooped down and snatched him, holding him firmly in its grip. There was a click as a lamp turned on and he saw the face of his captor looking him over. The retriever glanced at the floor and saw the fallen rings. With a chuckle, she picked them up and slipped them on, one on each paw. "Is this what you came for?" she asked, moving her paws to show off the jewelry. Lorenzo turned, seeing them glisten in the faint light. "Normally I would have you decapitated for sneaking into my room. It would be a shame to kill someone as cute as you, though. Tell you what: if you pull the rings off me, you can leave with them."

She dropped him onto the bed and swung her paws up beside him, tilting them back on their heels so their soles hung over him. He grabbed one toe ring and tried to wrest it free. As he gave it a fierce tug, his hands slipped from it and he fell onto his back. He was still recovering his breath when Vanessa's paw fell on him, holding his face between her toes, her soft paw pad molding itself to his body. Her toes wiggled gently on his face, massaging his scalp. "Or, perhaps you'd rather stay and keep me company. I'd be glad to have someone like you with me, for as long as you remain this size."

Despite his silence, she knew to take his caresses for a yes.

-----

Prompt: steamy

The vapor was so thick as Natalie stepped into the steam bath that she could barely make out its walls. Even so, she saw there was no one else there.

She found herself a good spot and sat down, filling her lungs with the humid air before sighing placidly. The dragoness closed her eyes and allowed her mind to drift, almost dozing off.

Suddenly she shrieked as she felt something squirming under her. She jumped up and almost ran out the room before she noticed she'd left her towel behind. She inched back to her seat until she saw her towel again, with something small and gray standing on it. Another step and she saw it was a mouse guy. "Hi," he said. "Sorry if I scared you, but you kinda sat top of me and I had to get out," he said.

"Oh. Sorry about that. I didn't think to look for anyone your size in here."

"Hey, no problem. Come sit with me—don't worry, I don't bite. You okay? You're looking a little high strung."

"That's because I am," she admitted as she sat back down.

"Thought so. Well, if you're up for it, I know a way to help you lose some of that tension. Simply put me between your thighs and I'll take over from there."

His suggestion made her blush. It seemed indecent to do something like that in a public place like this, but curiosity got the better of her. Without a word, she picked him up and lowered him right in front of her lower lips. "Let's see what you can do, little man," she said.

He seemed floored that she had accepted his suggestion, but he soon recovered and hopped to it. Bit by bit he made his way inside her, Natalie gasping as his tiny body entered hers. He went so fast she barely had time to process it all. He worked with a skill that spoke of experience, touching her in all the right places.

The experience ended as quickly as it had begun, with the most mind-blowing orgasm she'd ever experienced. She slumped back in her seat, breathing heavily. When the mouse got out of her, she laid him on top of her thigh, stroking his back while he rested.

-----

Prompt: Mischievous

"Whatcha workin' on?"

Startled, Stan jumped in his seat as he heard that voice right by his ear "Kelly," he said, leaning away from the fennec girl whose snout was poking over his shoulder.

"You mind if I grab it?" she asked, snatching up the device on his workdesk before he could reply.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Why should I? What's this thing even do, anyways?"

"It's a new invention. A shrink ray. It's very delicate, you could easily break it. Please, hand it over."

She whirled away from him before he could snatch it back. "Shrink ray, huh? Does it work?"

"I was just putting the finishing touches on it; I haven't tested it out yet."

"I see. Well, maybe I can help you out with that," Kelly said, pointing the device at him and pressing the button. A ray shot out and enveloped Stan, quickly reducing him to the size of a mouse.

"It... It worked!" he said as he took in his new size. "Kelly, it worked!" he looked up at the fennec. In a couple strides, her legs carried her a hundred feet to where he stood. She crouched over him, a mischievous look on her face, her tail moving as though she'd found herself a new toy. "Kelly?" She pointed the ray at him again. "Kelly, stop!" She pulled the trigger and again he dwindled to the size of a bug.

Kelly slid her paw towards him, comparing his new size to hers. Her toes were five stories tall, her claw tips hanging far over his head. He stepped back from her, not liking how big her paw was, nor how it twitched in barely-contained eagerness. Then Kelly's hand fell over him and he was brought up, right under her snout. Below him, she tugged on the neck of her shirt, exposing her chest to him. "Kelly..." he began, his words cut short as he was dropped into her shirt, landing on one of her breasts. The fennec girl then put the shrink ray away and strode out of the room, patting her chest on the spot where Stan clung to her. Now, who else could she use this on?

-----

Prompt: Dare

Everyone in town knew that going into the witch's hut was suicide and that none who had ever gone there were ever seen again. But when a pretty mink girl who'd just moved in dared Ben to go in and bring something back as proof, the young bear couldn't refuse. He would have been fine with looking a coward in front of anyone else to avoid that trap, but he aboslutely could not bear to have her look down on him.

Arming himself with what valor he could muster, he walked through the woods until he found the witch's abode, an old, abandoned-looking place. He was shaking and his teeth chattering as he saw the building illuminated in the faint moonlight, but he swallowed his fear and went on. He was a strong guy; surely he could take on whoever was inside.

The door swung open without even a whisper. He peered inside, on alert for any sign of danger. Was that the sound of someone breathing he heard inside? But no, it must have been the wind. As he looked around, he spotted a small pendant with a green jewel encrusted on it. He would take that back as proof, he decided, and give it to Jill as a gift. He entered, his paws silent on the plain dirt floor, and in a few steps the pendant was within arm's reach.

As his fingers brushed the pendant, there was a blinding flash that left him unable to see anything for several seconds. Once his eyesight recovered, he saw he was now the size of a doll.

"Just what are you doing in my home, child?" Ben spun around and saw a huge panter woman—the witch! He screamed and tried to run, but he was lifted into the air by an unseen force. "Shush, now," the witch said, and his mouth snapped shut against his will as he floated onto her hand. "It's much too late to put up with all this. I'll deal with you in the morning. You can sleep in my drawer until then, but come daylight you'd better give a good reason for being here or I swear you'll not leave my grasp alive." Then she lumbered off with him in hand.

-----

Prompt: Envy

Nat and Sam had been friends once—the two rabbits had grown up on the same street and shared much together as children. But as youth gave way to adulthood, Nat's jealousy and Sam's pride drew the two apart. It seemed however hard Nat worked to get what she wanted, Sam snatched it out from under her with a fraction of the effort. Sam's successes rankled her; worst of all was when she got the promotion Nat had been hoping for, turning Nat into her subordinate. Eventually she decided she wouldn't take it anymore. She would find a way to humiliate Nat, to get her out of the picture and take her position.

One day in the office, when Sam ordered her to fetch some coffee—something that wasn't even supposed to be her job—Nat saw her chance. Once she had the coffee, she put into it a few drops of a substance she'd bought online. She took it to Sam and left for a few minutes. When she was sure the potion must have taken effect already, she went back into Sam's office and knocked. There was no answer, so she let herself inside. On the floor behind Sam's desk she found the other woman's clothes all in a pile and saw something moving under them. She picked the clothes up and a shrunken Sam fell from them onto the floor.

Nat pulled out a string of yarn and used it to bind and gag Sam. After making sure no one else was coming, she pulled her pants down and tugged back on her panties' waistband, then tucked Sam under her cottontail, firmly held between her buttcheeks. She hid Sam's clothes in her purse, then walked back to her desk and sat. Never had she enjoyed spending time on a chair as much as she did on that day.

-----

Prompt: *fwoomp*

Despite her size, the word most commonly used to describe Lara was "soft", both in appearance and in personality. The big bird was gentle and caring with everyone she met, and her body was well-rounded and squishy in all the right places, covered with feathers that looked soft as goose down.

She usually stayed well beyond our town's borders, but would welcome any visitors she received with smothering hugs and warm cuddles. She was always ready to help, too, with things like in putting out fires or dealing with wild beasts who strayed too close to town. Even so, folks were hesitant to ask for her aid. Not that they didn't trust her, but she was a bit of a klutz, prone to breaking stuff. She never hurt anyone by mistake, but no solid structure was safe around her.

I recall an encounter I had with her in my youth. I was helping my father take our crops into town, taking a road that went through her woods. She appeared as we were walking and offered to accompany us so we wouldn't be bothered by wild beasts. She followed on the side of the road, taking one step for every dozen of ours. One time, as she was taking one of those steps, she tripped on a ballen tree. We saw her start to tumble and managed to get out of the way before she fell onto us, but the cart was not so lucky. Her chest fell onto it with a mighty *FWOOMP*, reducing it to splinters and crushing most of our crops.

Though distraught over the loss of our cart and crops, my father and I were caught in the awkward position of having to calm the weeping giantess down, assuring her that we didn't blame her for the destruction. Once she had calmed down, she said she would bring us something to make up for it and bid us to wait a few minutes. Before we could reply she dashed off into the woods. She returned some time later and gave us each an uncut ruby the size of our fists. She also offered to carry us and what was left of our crops into town, an offer we gladly accepted.

Vol. 5 (Younger sister; Kill la Kill; Idol feet; Teacher vore; Young Justice) by idunnow
Author's Notes:

Written based on promtps taken on my Deviantart and Patreon pages.

Prompt: gentle-themed, going to amusement park with gigantic little sister

From: GTScommissions

“Don't lean in so close, Mary; you're making the people nervous,” you tell your sister.

“Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys,” she says, taking a step back from the Ferris wheel. From this safer distance she continues looking at the colorful passenger cars as they go around and around, coming eye-level with her at their highest point. Meanwhile, on the ground below, the people give her a wide berth, never getting any closer than 20 feet from her. Yet, despite their wariness, they can't seem to stay away, and the crowd just past that “ring of safety” is thicker than it is almost anywhere else in this place—which only makes it all the more crucial for her to watch her step.

You had been nervous from the first about letting her come here, knowing that she was only invited as a publicity stunt, but she'd been so excited about it that you just couldn't say no. She's much more careful with her movements than the usual 11 year old, but despite everything she's still a little girl, prone to bouts of excitement, and people are so quick to judge. One wrong move and they'd go back to treating her like some sort of rabid wild animal.

Even now, you know she draws their attention more out of morbid curiosity than anything else. It's just as if the were looking at a caged tiger. Sure, they might find her interesting, but the last thing they wanted was to see her roaming the streets with them.

Still, despite so many people obviously being so wary about her, others are more innocently curious, or even sympathetic—mainly the other children. So many of them try to get close to her only to be pulled away by their parents, and while she's sad to see them go, she smiles and waves at them and they wave back.

“Aren't you going to ride the Ferris wheel, big brother?” she asks you.

“I was kinda thinking I'd stay down here and make sure you're okay.”

“Come on, pleeeease? I've never been on one; I need you to tell me what it's like.”

“Yeah, well... I guess I'll do it, then. I'll go get in line; just promise you'll stay right where you are, okay?”“Okay!” she replies.

So you go stand in line and, after a few minutes, you're able to bet on, courtesy of the free tickets they'd given you when you accepted the offer to come here. There are just a couple more passenger cars to fill after you get on, and then the wheel starts going. Soon you're at the very top, where you're just barely eye-level with Mary. You give her a wave; she returns it, along with a smile that melts your heart.

Whatever may come in the future, right now, at least, she's happy, and if she's happy, then so are you.

-----

Prompt: Ryuko uses life-fiber control to shrink Ragyo. She and Satsuki foot torture her until she's microscopic under Satsuki's toenailFrom: Saint009

“You insolent girls! What are you doing to me!?” Ragyo yelled as she dwindled in size, feeling herself growing weaker by the second.

“I'm cutting you down to size so you won't cause trouble for us ever again!” Ryuko said. “This is just a small taste of the power humans and life fibers can achieve when working together in mutual cooperation, not by enslaving each other like you would have done. You wanted to give up our world to the life fibers. Well, now you'll be so small that a single human will be an entire world to you.”“Why you little...”

“Easy there, mother,” Satsuki said, stomping her foot in front of the doll-sized Ragyo. “You're not the one calling the shots here anymore, and you never will be again; from now on you won't even be a bug to us. I was tempted to crush you here and now, but this is a far better punishment; for all your pride and feelings of superiority to humans, you'll have to spend the rest of your life looking up to even the smallest child. Who knows; maybe one day you'll even learn your lesson and achieve the cooperation you need to grow yourself back; then you can start making up for everything you've done. In the meantime, just because I won't kill you that doesn't mean I can't still step on you.” Kicking off her boot, Satsuki stomped down onto her puny mother, pinning her underfoot and grinding her against the floor. “This is just a small taste of the insignificance you can expect to feel from now on. Soon these feet will be the size of countries to you, and you will be like a germ that could spend the rest of her life living on them. How do you like the thought of that, mother?”Satsuki lifted her foot off of Ragyo, only for Ryuko to bring hers down over the shrinking woman, who was now no bigger than a mouse. “Don't think I won't also take this chance to repay you for everything you've done, you awful woman. We'll make sure you suffer all the way down until you're the size of a germ at our feet.” She and Satsuki took turns stomping on Ragyo until they lost her. Searching her foot, Ryuko found her mother, now ant-sized, stuck to her sole and trying pathetically to get herself off of it. She ran her foot over the ground until Ragyo fell off, then Satsuki raised her foot over her mom and let her toes fall onto her, gripping her hard between them. Wiggling them against each other, she rolled Ragyo between them like a piece of lint, until finally she could no longer see nor feel her, at which point she slid her foot back into her boot.

“Well, that takes care of that. Do you think she's still on your foot?” Ryuko asked.

“It doesn't matter. She practically doesn't even exist to us at her new size.”

“Yeah, I guess you're right. Well, let's go tell the others that we beat her.”

And so they set off, completely unaware of the microscopic woman who raged futilely under her daughter's toenail, never to be seen again by human eyes.

-----

Prompt: Idol girl shrinks and plays with a fan using her feet

From: TraitorsGate2

“Man, I'm soooo tired,” Sue Arakawa said as she stepped into her hotel room, kicking off her shoes and slumping down on the couch. She stripped off her stockings, then sighed as she stretched out her legs, letting her feet air out as she propped them up on their heels.

“Hey, you awake down there? Why don't you come out?” she said.

“I-I'm awake, squeaked a voice from one of her discarded shoes. After a few seconds, a tiny arm poked out from inside and pulled up a tiny guy, standing 4 inches tall. He scrambled out of her shoe, jogged over to her, then knelt on the ground between her feet.

“Good to see you're awake. You're not too tired out, are you? Tell me, what was it like in there? And what did you think of my performance?”“I'm fine; it was a bit warm and stuffy in there, but other than that it was fine. And your singing was great, Miss Arakawa! I never dreamt that I would be so close to you while you were on stage! Thank you for granting me this opportunity!”Sue smiled and waved her hand in the air. “Oh, don't mention it. It's the least I could do for my 'biggest fan in the world'. Now tell me, you're not too tired, are you?”“Well, I...”

“Because I really could use a foot massage after all that dancing I did. You have no idea how much my feet hurt after a concert like that. Why, if you gave me a good massage, I'd be so grateful I might even consider letting you watch our next concert from backstage at your normal size.”“R-really? I mean... I'll get right on that, Miss Arakawa!” her tiny fan said, giving her a salute before rushing to her first feet and beginning to massage it.

“Thank you so much! You're the best!” she said, letting him get to work on her grimy, sweaty feet while she browsed her phone to relax. A short while later, she heard him speak up again.

“Miss Arakawa? I'm done with your feet now.”

“What, already? But you didn't even get between my toes.”

“Well, those are a bit too high for me to reach, so I figured...”

“You figured that you'd be lazy and skip them and I wouldn't notice. Is that it?”

“N-no, no! I swear I didn't mean that!”

“Oh, I'm sure you didn't!” she said, gripping him between her toes and dragging him closer along the floor. “Well, how's this now? Are my toes close enough for you now? Come on, show me you're worth keeping around! You wanted go with me to my next concert, didn't you? Because you're not doing a good enough job for that. Come on, I want to really feel your puny hands on my sole!”“Y-yes, Miss Arakawa!” the tiny guy said, then began working on her feet again.

“Better. And this time, don't try to tell me when you've finished your job; I'll be the one to tell you when you've done a good enough job.” She moved her attention back to her phone, running her feet over him while he worked to mess with him and enjoy the power she held over him. To think he had actually agreed to let her shrink him down just so he could spend time with her. Even funnier, he thought she was actually going to grow him back! No way she would let him go; he would be her little pet for the rest of his life.

-----

Prompt: Teacher gives failing student a deep anatomy lesson (vore)

From: AngelusDaemonius

“Miss Matthews? You wanted to see me?”

“That's right. Come in, Michael; we have some things to discuss,” said Patricia Matthews. Michael sat in front of her desk, fidgeting in his seat while she looked over some papers. “I'll make this brief; you are not doing well in anatomy. Despite coming for tutoring sessions at every week for the past month, you still can't even name all the different segments of the digestive tract. No, don't say anything. I've heard all your excuses already. I didn't call you hear to hear you explain yourself for the umpteenth time; I called you here because I think I have a way to make sure you learn these things in time for the test next week. It's a little extreme, but... what do you say? Are you interested?”“Uh, sure, I guess. What do you have in mind, exactly?”

“You'll see in a minute. For now, just take out your anatomy textbook and a notebook. Good, good. Now, hold still,” Patricia said as she pulled out something that looked like a ray gun straight out of a sci-fi show.

“M-miss Matthews? What is that, exactly?”

“Never you mind that, just hold still like I told you. Now, brace yourself!” Upon pulling the trigger, a blue beam shot out of the device and enveloped Michel. After a second, the beam disappeared and he was gone, as if he had popped out of existence. Of course, Patricia knew better than that. She stood and walked around the desk until she saw a tiny “bug” on the floor near Michel's chair. “There you are,” she said to the shrunken student. “Stay right where you are, and don't you dare lose that textbook and notebook.” Thankfully he didn't run screaming like the last student she'd shrunk. She easily picked him up between her fingers and set him down on top of her desk.

“Don't bother asking anything; at that size I can't even hear you,” she said once she noticed he was moving his mouth. “Let me explain everything. You've told me that you learn better when you actually have some direct experience with the thing in question, right? Well, what better way to get experience with the digestive process than by going through all of it yourself?” As she was saying this, she pulled out a small, transparent plastic capsule, about the size of a pill. Pressing at the ends of it, a small latch opened up and she set the capsule down next to Michael.

“Get in. You'll be safe and protected in there while you pass through my digestive tract. Oh, and if you don't get in, I'll just swallow you without the capsule.” Michel hurriedly climbed inside. “Good. Now, there's a light switch above you. Turn it on. Good. And now we're all ready.” With that she popped the capsule into her mouth, swished it around a bit to let Michael get a good first-hand experience with her mouth, then took a sip of water and swallowed, reveling int he feeling of the capsule going down her esophagus. “See you tomorrow, Michael. Be sure to take lots of notes, and photographs if you need to. I'm sure you don't want to have to go through all this again.” She patter her stomach a couple times, then stood and left her office.

-----

Prompt: Superboy gets shrunk and played with by miss Martian and her feet(young justice).

From: rayner3

“M'gann? You in there? I heard you wanted to see me?” Superboy said as she knocked on the door to Miss Martian's room.

“Conner!” Come in, quick! You've got to see this!”

He went inside and closed the door behind him. “Okay, so what's this thing I've got to see?”“Look!” Miss Martian said, holding a pillow up telepathically. After a second the pillow started shrinking until it could fit in his hand.

“Woah!” Conner said as she floated it over to him. “Is this a new ability? How long have you been able to do this?”“Oh, it's just a little something I learned from my uncle,” she said. “I've been practicing it all week and I've gotten very good at it. Look how small I can make that pillow!” She held out her hand and the pillow disappeared in Superboy's hand, becoming too small for even him to see. Then it suddenly expanded back to its normal size, bopping him in the face. “Oops. Sorry. I grew it back too fast.”“It's okay. Just surprised me a bit, is all.”

“Anyway, I think I've just about mastered shrinking inanimate matter. Haven't tried living matter yet aside from some fruits, though... Hey, I know! Since you're here, why don't you let me try it on you?”“I don't know... Is it safe?”

“Sure is! My uncle showed me by shrinking himself down then growing himself back. He also said it's something that you can learn to resist if you've got a strong focus. How about I practice shrinking you and you practice resisting?”“Alright, I guess. You can start whenever.”

As soon as he said that, Conner found himself shrinking down, slowly at first. He tried a few different approaches to halt his shrinking before happening on the trick to it, managing to stop the shrinking without much effort.

“That's good! Now I'll try a little harder,” M'gann said. Superboy found himself shrinking again, and though he slowed it down he couldn't get himself to stop. He focused so hard on resisting his shrinking that he hadn't noticed now small he was now until M'gann took a couple steps towards him. He was barely up to her knee now; she was so big that it was breathtaking. His concentration slipped for a second and soon he found himself shrinking even faster. He panicked and slammed the brakes on his shrinking, stopping when he was half an inch tall.

“Okay, I think that's enough practice for right now. That went way better than I thought it would,” she said, taking a seat in front of Conner. “Y-you know, you look pretty... cute... like this,” she said. She noticed him looking at her feet and, remembered how he had told her once how much he liked them. It was strange, but it looked like he was really into them, even at this size. “Since you helped me out with this, why don't I give you a little reward? Let me know when you want out” she said, raising her foot over him. When he didn't even tell her to stop or fly out form under them , she knew he must be really into this. She lowered her foot onto him and rubbed it back and forth, enjoying how he was enjoying himself.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10682