Nail Salon Megaverse by Somewhereinthenight
Summary:

This is related to the Nail Salon series. 
Except ths time the ladies are growing much larger right in New York City!


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Gentle, Feet, Butt, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6524 Read: 13063 Published: July 11 2021 Updated: August 14 2021
Story Notes:

Nail Salon Megaverse is related to the Nail Salon series.
Except this time the ladies are growing much larger right in New York City!

This story isn't canon to the Nail Salon series but it has many similar concepts to Nail Salon/Nail Salon 2 except that Stephanie and her friends will be true giantesses.

1. Introduction by Somewhereinthenight

2. Sophie's Rampage by Somewhereinthenight

3. Maria v. Sophie by Somewhereinthenight

4. East River by Somewhereinthenight

5. Brian and Amy by Somewhereinthenight

Introduction by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Rick Sanchez has a crazy idea.

Kevin is looking for a fun night with Stephanie but Sophie's sudden growth brings other plans!

[POV: Morty]

Morty Smith’s anxiety was at an all-time high. His grandpa, Rick Sanchez, had the craziest idea of all time. It upset Morty greatly but he knew that Rick wouldn’t back down. But Morty would certainly let his feelings known on the situation.

Rick was going to create havoc amongst the characters in one of the best series of all time, Nail Salon.

“Rick”, whined Morty, “this has to be one of the most terrible ideas ever. Why would you want to do this to such wonderful girls?”

“Because I can, you dipshit. Stephanie and all her friends are going to be growing super huge and creating massive havoc on New York City!”

“But Stephanie is supposed to stand for good and heroic actions.”

“C’mon Morty – remember when Stephanie used Sophie as a washcloth in the shower. It isn’t like that Stephanie is Mother Teresa.”

“Sophie deserved that!”

“Somebody is playing favorites. Oh and this is where it’s really going to get fun. I’m going to set things up that Sophie grows huge first.”

“Fuck you, Rick. The Nail Salon series is supposed to be a self-contained adventure. Have you thought about the repercussions like New York being destroyed?”

“I’m the smartest man in the universe, Morty. I can fix New York if I want.”

“Have you thought about how traumatizing this will be on some of the girls? Especially Amy.”

“Heh. I call it a confidence booster for Amy. Everyone knows she needs it.”

“I don’t like this idea at all, Rick.”

Morty sighed with defeat. He knew there was no convincing his grandfather otherwise.

“This is going to be so hot”, said Rick, “you get me, Morty. Giantesses fighting it out in New York City. This is like Godzilla vs. King Kong shit.”

“Ok Rick. Do whatever you want.”

“Relax, Morty. There is something I think I forgot to tell you.”

“And what’s that?” Oh jeez, why did his grandpa torture him like this?

“Not in this universe! Wubba lubba dub dub!”

This did make Morty feel oddly better. But he knew he couldn’t always trust Rick.

“Are you jerking my chain, Rick?”

“Why I would want anything to happen to Amy? Do you think I’m a monster, Morty?”

“Umm..I…but you’re saying is nothing will happen to the ladies in the Nail Salon we know?”

“Yes Morty”, responded Rick rolling his eyes and letting out a belch.

“In that case, this will be so hot to watch!”

“That’s the spirit, Morty!”

“So what’s the plan?”

“This universe is a little behind in time. So it’s between Nail Salon 1 and 2. We’re going to grow Sophie to giantess size and let everything else sort out.”

“Hold on. What if Sophie is going to crush everyone before?”

“No way. You know Stephanie and friends. They’ll fight back quickly!”

“If this fails, we’re doing one of my adventures.”

“Like the time you got a dragon? Maybe he can watch with us.”

“Fuck you, Rick.”

“Let’s get this party started!”

[POV: Kevin]

This was the first Friday night in a while that Kevin Liang wasn’t planning on getting wasted. His close friend, Stephanie Zhao, had invited him over to her mother’s nail salon for a party. Kevin would just go with the flow and not look to get inebriated. He wanted to look 100% to Stephanie. Yes, she had a boyfriend. But Kevin was optimistic, he and Stephanie had a special bond. It would just take a lot of patience. Kevin didn’t expect anything to materialize tonight.

He arrived at the nail salon and saw that a large crowd of people were already there – some who he didn’t know. He saw his sister, Amy, and her boyfriend, Brian. And of course, there was Stephanie and she was stunning!

Stephanie rushed over to Kevin giving him a big hug.

“Kevvy”, said Stephanie, “I am so happy that you could make it to my party!!”

“I wouldn’t miss this party at all.”

“There must be a lot of cooler parties on campus tonight.”

“No way. Yours is the coolest by far!”

“So many people I need to introduce to you!”

Stephanie took Kevin’s hand and pulled him through the crowd.

Kevin said hello to Amy and Brian. Stephanie then introduced him to her mother, Xue.

Xue was shorter and heavier than her daughter but seemed to have the same gleam in her eye as Stephanie.

“Very nice to meet you”, said Xue, “you no cause trouble, right?”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

Stephanie then introduced Kevin to the other four young women in the group. Two Latinas named Maria and Veronica who were obviously in a relationship. And two extremely tall white women named Alex and Julie. Kevin was only 5’8” and these two ladies were 5’11”. He made small talk with each of the women. Kevin did recognize Julie as one of the Hornblower children but he thought it would be awkward to bring that up mid-conversation. Julie certainly did have an aura of wealth to her.

But Kevin thought he had to ask the obvious question to Stephanie, “where’s Roger?”

“Roger couldn’t make it tonight. His parents insisted on meeting up with him tonight of all nights. It’s okay, I guess I’ll see him after the party“, said Stephanie with a sigh.

“It’s alright. I’m sure you and Roger will have fun afterwards.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Kevin thought, was this his chance?

Suddenly – there was an earthquake.

It caught attention of everyone in the room.

Kevin heard a loud and booming voice, “fate has been favorable to me. And now I am larger than you all – now it’s time for payback for what you did to me!”

Stephanie said stunned, “Sophie..how did this happen.”

Stephanie rushed outside. Kevin followed.

Kevin couldn’t believe his eyes. There was a naked blonde woman who must have been 150 feet tall at least – this must have been Sophie.

“Time to suffer, Stephanie”, said Sophie with an evil grin.

Sophie lifted her bare foot over Stephanie.

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this intro chapter! A lot going on with my life now but I'm hoping to get the next chapter up soon. Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Sophie's Rampage by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Sophie is 150 feet tall and ready to get her revenge on Stephanie. Who can stop Sophie? Find out..

 

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie shrieked as Sophie’s massive and wrinkly sole began to make its way towards Stephanie’s body. She saw Kevin rush in front of her.

“You’re not going to squash Stephanie”, said Kevin, “you’re going to have to face me first.”

“That sounds easy”, responded Sophie.

She quickly put her big toe on Kevin’s body covering it fully.

“Relax”, said Sophie to Stephanie, “I’m not going to kill your shrimp friend. You’re my real target anyway.”

“You leave Kevin alone”, shouted Stephanie.

“Why would I listen to you? It’s not like you never listened to me. Now the tables have turned.”

Sophie showed her power by putting her foot down on two parked cars completely obliterating them.

“You know we can, like, shrink you down. How did you get this big anyway?”

“Some old mad scientist said he was bored and wanted to raise the stakes with us.”

“Huh?” Stephanie was confused.

Stephanie saw a crowd of her friends, including her mother, behind her shouting at Sophie.

“I’m going to love every second of this”, said Sophie as she lifted her toe off Kevin and then slammed her foot onto Stephanie.

Stephanie was suffocated under Sophie’s foot as Sophie began grinding Stephanie’s body into the ground. Stephanie was close to getting ready to repent for whatever she did to Sophie.

But then Sophie lifted her foot, to Stephanie’s horror – she was stuck to Sophie’s sole.

“Let’s see how long you stick, you little Ching-Chong shit. Now I think it’s time we explore the City.”

“Bad Sophie”, cried Xue, “you fail at training.”

“Who needs training when now I’m the supreme goddess! I dare one of you to defy me. Now, I’m going to take Stephanie with me.”

Sophie picked Stephanie off her foot and placed Stephanie on her breast.

“Ready to see how a real woman takes advantage of her size? Hang on tight. Unless you want to die.”

Stephanie couldn’t do anything else. A monster was born.

Sophie made her way through Chinatown and began kicking at buildings and stepping on cars and bikes with her feet. Holy shit, this bitch has probably killed people already.

Stephanie could see that dozens of cops already approaching the giantess Sophie.

“Unless you dipshits want to die”, said Sophie, “I expect you to get out of my way!”

All Stephanie could do was cry for help hanging on to Sophie’s stupid breast. Stephanie watched as many of the cops began to run away from Sophie. There were three who still stood their ground with guns all set.

Sophie smirked and said, “time for you to be squished like bugs.”

Sophie slammed her foot down on the three cops and took sick pleasure as their bodies crushed underneath her sole.

“You’re a monster”, said Stephanie shaking her head.

“Hmm, you made me into one. And guess what, you’re next.”

Sophie gave a terrifying laugh as Stephanie was brought to the ground where she could see blood and guts from the crushed cops.

[POV: Julie]

Julie Hornblower shook her head with embarrassment. How the hell did anyone think this was going to end? Stephanie went too far with her mischief when it came to the shrinking machine and now Sophie was getting her revenge on all of them.

A small part of Julie thought Stephanie deserved some of this – but Sophie needed to be stopped.

“Are we just going to sit here while Sophie is destroying the city”, asked Julie.

“No no”, said Xue, “we think of plan to save my sweet angel daughter.”

“What the hell is all of this anyway”, asked Kevin.

“Long story”, said Brian, “Amy and I will tell you sometime.”

“Holy shit. Did you figure out how to change someone’s size? I know you’re a genius but this is like overkill..”

“I never tried growing anyone this large”, said Brian, “my efforts have been more towards shrinking things.”

Julie needed a solution fast. The Hornblower name could not be tainted. She was complicit in much of the tiny playtime.

“So what do we do? At least Sophie is easy to find”, said Julie.

“I have an idea”, said Brian, “but it’s risky and I have not studied the effects of growth and besides it sounds like some old mad scientist had his own growth formula so I can’t predict the effects this would have on others and..”

“I’m game”, said Maria, “make me a giantess and I’ll take down that puta like no other. That’s a fucking guarantee.”

“It’s too risky”, said Brian, “I have no idea what this will do to you.”

“Don’t you tinies grow back?”

“Yeah but I haven’t studied how internal organs react to the growth. This could lead to massive problems. It’s easier on the body to shrink down significantly.”

“C’mon egghead”, said Maria, “if I die, I die but at least I’m trying to save everyone.”

Brian sighed and said dryly, “anyone else want to grow?”

Julie certainly wasn’t going to become a massive giantess rampaging around New York City. What an embarrassing look for a Hornblower!

None of the other ladies volunteered.

“Step outside”, said Brian, “I can make this happen.”

Julie watched as Maria and Brian exited the nail salon. Veronica bolted out too.

The rest of the party sat in silence awkwardly but curiosity got the best of them.

They watched as Brian pointed the “shrinking” machine at Maria.

“Make me twice the size of that puta at least. How big was she?”

“Based on my calculations, 150 feet.”

“Yeah, make me 300 feet.”

“You could cause a lot of unintentional damage. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“It’s the only way we’re going to knock out Sophie and we all know it.”

“Heavens”, said Julie, “as long as you don’t drag the Hornblower name into this – I don’t care how big you grow.”

“Relax. I don’t care about you Hornblowers.”

 Brian did his work with the machine and Maria grew to an impressive 300 feet tall.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie felt a sense of hopelessness. She had seen a lot of suffering in less than 15 minutes. Sophie wasn’t going to let Stephanie get away so easy.

“Now I think it’s time for me to punish the one who deserves it most.” Sophie grabbed Stephanie with her toes and began crushing Stephanie’s body.

“Oh! I finally understand that you tinies do feel great underneath my feet. Too bad this one will expire soon.”

Stephanie was gagging as she tried to avoid experiencing Sophie’s foot flesh. Was this how tinies really felt when she did the same thing?

“Do you feel bad at all for what you did to me”, Sophie asked Stephanie.

“You have been awful to me all of this time and after seeing your murderous show, I honestly have no sympathy for you! I would have never killed you.”

“At least not intentionally. Everyone knows you’re an idiot. I hear people talking behind your back all the time.”

Stephanie ignored Sophie’s comment and tried to thrash her way out of Sophies’ toes. But Sophie only scrunched her toes more trapping Stephanie. Stephanie closed her eyes and tried to think of a way out of all of this.

Stephanie felt herself losing her breath. This must have been it. Sophie had won.

Stephanie could hear from above, “you deserve every moment of this – Stephanie, you’re the worst. But I’m not ready for you to die yet.”

Sophie lifted her foot off Stephanie and said, “first, I think I need to destroy some other people. I want you to suffer as I kill some other people. I’m going to start with Xue and then Roger. Yes, you will know what true suffering and grief is like, you bitch.”

“You are not doing anything to my mom or Roger”, shouted Stephanie.

“How are you going to stop me, bug girl? This time, I think my pussy is a little hungry. Why don’t we place you inside?”

“Please no…”, said Stephanie softly.

“I make all the decisions here”, responded Sophie as she picked up Stephanie and inserted her inside the vagina.

It was damp and cramped inside. Stephanie knew any movement she made would arouse Sophie. She didn’t want to give Sophie the satisfaction. But it appeared that Sophie was already fingering herself.

“Ohhhhh”, moaned Sophie, “you’re just a little sex toy… wow.. oh yeah. I hope you drown in my cum, you little shit.”

Stephanie resigned herself to her fate but she heard a loud, “you’re not killing anyone.” Was that Maria? And she sounded huge.

Stephanie heard Sophie say, “too late. I already crushed three cops.”

“We’re putting a stop to your murderous rampage”, said Maria. This was definitely Maria. She seemed larger than Sophie.

Stephanie felt her world go downward which caused her to be pushed out of Sophie’s vagina. It was Maria indeed! Maria must have been twice as tall as Sophie.

“I’m putting you down to size, Sophie.”

“Would love to see you try.”

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, going for a slightly different style here. Let me know what you think in the reviews!

My life has had some ups and downs lately for personal reasons.. past two months have been rough and it honestly brought in some major delays in me finishing Nail Salon 2.

I think my life is finally getting back on track though. And the good news for you guys is that I'm more likely to write when things are going well.

Maria v. Sophie by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Maria and Sophie fight it out with Veronica as a spectator. 
Stephanie returns to the Nail Salon in an attempt to rally the ladies.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was enjoying every minute of traveling with her giantess Maria. Veronica was inside Maria’s bra and got to experience the full extent of Maria’s breast – especially the nipple. Veronica would tease Maria’s nipple from time to time which usually caused Maria to moan happily. Veronica wondered if she could make her 300 foot tall girlfriend cum while exploring the city, that would be so hot – thought Veronica.

Veronica could hear Maria’s thudding footsteps as Maria made her way through the city including the slight cracks in the asphalt.

Veronica heard Maria say, “I’m putting you down to size, Sophie.”

This was going to be an epic showdown.

Maria pulled Veronica out of her bra and said, “can’t have you on me for what I’m about to do.”

Veronica was placed on the ground by Stephanie. Veronica could see a lot of people too – all nervous and trying to avoid the massive bare feet of Maria and Sophie.

“Sophie is awful”, said Stephanie, “she killed people. I’m looking forward to Maria showing Sophie who is boss!! But I should make my way back to the nail salon to make sure everyone is ok.”

“You go do that. I’m staying here by Maria”, responded Veronica.

Stephanie ran off.

Veronica looked up at the two giantesses who were glaring at each other.

“I hope you die”, said Sophie.

“Most I’m going to do to you is bring you down to size”, said Maria, “I’m already twice as tall as you.”

“Let’s get this fight over with.”

Veronica could see people fleeing the buildings near them. There would certainly be a lot of destruction tonight, thought Veronica.

Sophie charged at Maria not caring about all the small structures below she crushed under her feet. Sophie was able to knock Maria down causing the giantess to fall on her butt and wrecking an apartment building.

Veronica gasped. She hoped all the people were able to get out on time.

“Why don’t I raise the stakes a little bit”, said Sophie. She saw a crowd of people trying to escape and put her bare foot down on them. Veronica could only watch as Sophie’s massive sole covered their bodies.

“You surrender to me”, said Sophie, “or all these people die under my foot!”

“You’re a monster”, said Maria, “do what you want with me but leave the innocents out of this.”

“You probably just killed some people yourself when I pushed you into that building. Oops, clumsy us, right!”

Veronica was furious with Sophie – she couldn’t believe they used to be best friends.

Veronica went to Sophie’s foot and whispered to the people beneath, “please try to escape. But I promise Maria will save you.”

Maria caught Sophie off guard when Maria lifted her, who was now half her size 50 feet off the ground. This caused Sophie’s foot to leave the crowd. Thankfully, everyone was able to escape.

“Your leverage is gone, Sophie”, said Maria, “now I’m going to kick your ass.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie rushed back to the nail salon. She was amazed that she still had her phone in her pocket. She saw a text from Roger.

Roger: It’s all over the news in the city – Sophie is now giant!?!? Please let me know you’re okay.

That must have been about 45 minutes ago.

Stephanie responded back: Sophie tried to kill me but I’m ok now. Heading back to the nail salon to rally the troops. Still with your parents?

Roger: My mom insisted we drive back up to Scarsdale after the giantess Sophie. Don’t think she’s going to let me go back to the city until things subside.

Stephanie: Oh no! We could really use your help though.

Roger: Can’t promise anything but I’ll try to make it back to the city.

Stephanie: I want you to be safe though. Sorry for saying that before.

Roger: I want to be with you especially when times are rough. I’ll keep you posted.

Stephanie: Hoping this ends soon. Maria grew even bigger to fight Sophie and I’m going to gather a team of ladies to grow big too 😉

Roger: You’re good at this temptation thing. I’ll let you know when I’m out of Scarsdale. Stay safe!

Stephanie: You too!

Stephanie arrived back at the nail salon. She was greeted with hugs and “glad, you’re ok” – even from Brian.

“I’m guessing we’re all on the same page that Sophie needs to be stopped.”

No one disagreed.

“I was thinking that more of us ladies can grow to giantesses and help Maria”, continued Stephanie.

“The risks are way too high for this”, said Brian, “the damage you all could cause is astronomical – and I never tested the growth side on anyone. Maria really put herself at risk to help.”

“And I want to do the same”, said Stephanie, “and plus Sophie said she was grown by some mad scientist who said he was bored. What if he decides to make Sophie larger?”

“Wondering if this “mad scientist” stole my invention or if he figured it out on his own? If the latter, I can’t predict the effects so well since he could have used parameters unknown to me. I suppose Sophie needs to be defeated.”

“So a bunch of us are going to grow, right ladies!”

No one volunteered. Stephanie knew only Maria would be 100% eager.

There was her mom, Amy, Julie and Alex.

“I’m a Hornblower”, said Julie, “I can’t be exposed like that.”

Stephanie rolled her eyes.

Amy looked at Stephanie nervously.

“Xue need to stop nail salon from being destroyed”, said Xue, “I don’t grow big.”

Ugh, Alex and Amy?

“I would be glad to help you kick some ass”, said Alex, “sign me up.”

“Yay Alex, you’re the best!! Amy – a lot is a stake right now.”

“I know..but…I can’t do that. It’s just um.. too much.”

“If Amy doesn’t want to grow, she doesn’t have to”, said Brian.

“C’mon, Amy! You’d be an amazingly sexy giantess!”

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica watched in awe as Maria lifted Sophie higher in the air. She always knew her girlfriend was so powerful – on the outside and the inside.

Maria lifted one of her feet into the air.

Veronica could see asphalt and various tables and chairs for outdoor dining underneath Maria’s sole.

“I’m going to take you somewhere a little more isolated”, Maria said to Sophie.

“I think I like things right here”, said Sophie.

Veronica could see that Sophie was trying hard to break out of Maria’s hold.

Maria carried Sophie all the way to Washington Square Park. Veronica ran as fast as she could following Maria’s long strides.

Maria dropped Sophie down on a large field of grass. Not surprisingly, most people had evacuated at this point.

“You should be ashamed of yourself”, said Maria to Sophie, “what did you think was going to happen?”

“I’m still a goddess”, said Sophie, “I think I can get past you. You are exerting a lot of energy. You have to get tired at some point.”

“How are you so delusional?”

The two women continued to fight. Sophie clawed at Maria leaving some deep cuts on her body. But Maria proved to be the stronger woman and pinned down Sophie with her bare foot.

“How are you liking this? You piece of shit! Now, face your punishment.”

Veronica heard a noise. An old man wearing a white lab coat stepped out of what looked like a portal.

The old man noticed Veronica and said, “this show is getting too boring for me.” And then he let out a disgusting belch.

The old man took out a gun and pointed it at Sophie. She grew to the same size as Maria.

“And that’s the way it goes”, said the old man belching again. He took out another gun, creating a portal and left.

Fuck, thought Veronica, who was that guy?

Sophie and Maria, now being the same size, began kicking and punching at one another. Sophie then ran off into the hustle bustle of New York City.

Maria looked down at Veronica with clear disappointment.

“How did Sophie grow like that”, asked Maria.

“Some old guy said he was bored and grew Sophie to 300 feet tall. But Maria, we can defeat her anyway. Let’s go!”

“You’re right, Veronica. We are a great team! Do you want me to put you in my bra or panties?”

“Whatever is more comfortable for you.”

“Hmmm, I’d love you down by my pussy but I think it might be more of a distraction than anything else. So back in the bra you go.”

Maria picked up Veronica and put her inside the bra. Veronica enjoyed teasing Maria’s nipple as much as she could. Veronica was able to get Maria to moan a couple of times. There was always time for some sexy pleasure.

From the silky fabric of the bra, Veronica could see an angry Sophie charge at Maria. What was going to happen next?

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Next chapter will partially be from Sophie's point of view by the way.

East River by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Sophie runs to the East River holding a ferry hostage.
Maria and Veronica devise a plan to save them. 

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie loved being a giantess. This was her place in the world. She just needed to get Maria and her stupid friends out of the way. Sophie charged at Maria knocking the Mexico girl down to the ground. Maria certainly crushed some cars and people with her fall.

Sophie ran off and began destroying buildings in her sight. She crushed a crowd of people underneath her foot not caring about their identities. Sophie knew she was superior. She could feel their bodies crack underneath her sole. This was amazing but she needed to clean her feet. They were getting dirty. Sophie ran within level of the entrance of the Brooklyn Bridge occasionally brushing a car or bus off with her hand.

Sophie didn’t see Maria chasing after her just yet. Maria must have been taking her sweet time trying to recover from the fall. Sophie found the East River and jumped into it bringing a big splash which covered people with the polluted city water. Sophie didn’t give a shit that the water was undrinkable and barely uninhabitable. This was perfect for her. Sophie let her breasts soak out of the river and demanded that a crowd of people caress her nipples. They saw and knew what she could do. Sophie laughed as two crowds of people walked over to each of her nipples and began rubbing them.

Sophie was turned on by this display. She began to finger herself inside the East River. This was so hot, thought Sophie. These tinies were forced to worship her. No wonder Stephanie enjoyed this so much.

“You shall worship your new goddess 24/7. Do you understand?” The tinies nodded fearfully.

Sophie didn’t care how they felt. The tinies made sure to worship their new goddess in the water. She playfully splashed at them causing the tinies to be soaked.

Sophie yawned and said, “I think I am ready to find new toys to play with but I’ll see you later.”

Sophie waded her way through the river until she saw a ferry. She took one of her feet and put it on top of the ferry.

“Worship my foot”, commanded Sophie, “or I might cause some trouble.”

Sophie relished in the feeling of tinies either rubbing or kissing her foot. Her feet deserved to be worshipped by tiny losers. Sophie laughed at the pathetic tinies and their attempts to make her happy. She was tempted to push the ferry more into the water with her foot but she supposed they were doing a good enough job.

Sophie then heard a loud annoying voice, “YOU’RE GOING DOWN, PUTA!!”

Sophie snarled and saw Maria already to fight.

“If you touch me at all”, said Sophie, “these people on the ferry are going to die.”

Sophie could hear tiny whimpers from below. That’s right. Sophie could do whatever she wanted.

Sophie continued rubbing her foot on the ferry and watched Maria looking helpless. Maria didn’t want to be responsible for those people dying.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica watched the whole situation with trepidation from Maria’s bra. They needed to outsmart Sophie somehow. The easiest solution would be to get the people safely off the ferry but any movement from Maria would be noticed by Sophie.

Veronica had an idea. She would try to save those people and put Sophie in her place. Veronica began to caress Maria’s nipple. Maria moaned happily but Maria knew that was code for “I need to tell you something”. Veronica was taken out of the bra.

“What’s on your mind, little one”, asked Maria.

“I think I know how we can defeat Sophie. We need to save the people on the ferry first.”

“But you heard Sophie.”

“She never said anything about me and I’m so tiny that I can help out with stealth.”

“It’s dangerous, Veronica. I don’t want you to do this. The water is so deep for you and Sophie will try to destroy you if she notices.”

“I know, I know”, said Veronica with a sigh, “you probably won’t like the next part.”

“I’ll listen.”

“Give me your bra and panties”, said Veronica, “I could use some lifeboats.”

Maria smirked and said, “you just want to see me more naked but I trust you’ll hold on to these “lifeboats”.”

“You can count on me.”

Maria took off her silky bra and panties and dropped them into the water.

“Place me on them”, said Veronica, “I’m going to save those people.”

Maria gingerly placed Veronica on the silk panties. Veronica held on to the bra strap and began to “sail” her away towards the ferry.

Veronica hated Sophie. She always did. Veronica made her towards the ferry. It was a long trip but Sophie seemed to be enjoying herself having her foot on top of the ferry.

Maria stood in the water awkwardly unable to do anything to save anyone.

“Maria, are you too scared to fight me? Poor baby”, mocked Sophie.

Time to deal with this bitch, thought Veronica, as she got closer to the ferry. Veronica was surprised that Sophie didn’t bother to notice the bra and panties floating in the ocean. Sophie had a lot of hubris. She didn’t spend much time thinking of anyone daring to outsmart her.

After a half hour, Veronica finally made it to the ferry. She could see Sophie’s powerful and large foot slowly causing the ferry to break. Veronica needed to save these folks right away!

Veronica could see the terrified people in the ferry feeling hopeless.

Veronica said upwards to those in the ferry, “I’m here to help. This will sound crazy but please jump onto these silky articles of clothing.”

Most of them seem paralyzed with fear but a few brave souls began to make the plunge out of the ferry. After seeing them all survive, more and more people began to follow and land on the bra and panties.

Veronica smirked. Maria’s sexy clothing was saving the day for everyone. But Sophie finally noticed.

“What the hell are you doing, you twerp”, shouted Sophie, “those are my toys.”

“Human beings are not toys”, responded Veronica.

“Oh, we’ll see about that”, said Sophie with a snarl. She reached into the water and began to pick up the bra. Veronica desperately tried to stop Sophie but the giantess was too large.

Veronica was able to get the panties to float away from Sophie. She saw many tiny people begin to work their hardest to steer the panties back to shore.

Veronica heard Sophie’s evil laughs as she said, “I guess it’s time for some tinies to worship my breasts again.”

As Sophie carelessly picked up the bra, a couple of people began to fall into the water. Most managed to stay afloat but an older man was submerged into the water.

Veronica dived underwater looking for the man. She couldn’t see too well underwater but she tried her best to use her other senses. Veronica was able to grab a hand – this must have been the old man. She brought him up. The old man sputtered and coughed but was very much alive. Thank goodness.

“Thank you for saving my life, miss”, said the old man, “in my 85 years *cough cough*, I’ve never seen anything quite like this.”

“Rest assured”, said Veronica, “we all feel the same way. I have to take care of Sophie but can someone help this man get back to shore.”

A muscular younger man volunteered and held the old man’s hand as the two made their way back to shore.

At least most of the people (except those in the bra) were saved.

This was also time for Maria to attack.

Maria knew this too as she ran towards Sophie and said, “you are not going to get away with this.”

“That little trick from Veronica was just a stalling tactic”, said Sophie, “you’re going down.”

The two giantesses began to fight in the water. They punched and kicked at one another. Veronica was worried about the people stuck inside the bra.

The two women seemed evenly matched.

Veronica shouted to Maria, “save the people inside your bra.”

Maria heard this and glided towards Sophie’s back attempting to undo the bra. But Sophie gave Maria a powerful punch causing Maria to fall.

“Nobody can defeat me”, said Sophie, “I am just too powerful. I’m going to take my new toys with me. They will learn how to pleasure and worship their new goddess.”

Sophie ran off to her next destination.

Veronica was treading water as Maria got herself back on her feet.

“We need to think of another plan to defeat Sophie”, said Veronica.

“I don’t know if I’m enough. Sophie is willing to kill innocent people to just gain an advantage.”

“I’m wondering if some of the other ladies will help us.”

“I’m certain Stephanie will be there soon. One more of us will make a big difference.”

For now, Veronica and Maria attempted to keep up with Sophie.

End Notes:

Apologies for the delay, I hope this chapter is worth it!
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews. 

My goal is to get 1 to 2 chapters per week up going forward.

Brian and Amy by Somewhereinthenight
Author's Notes:

Brian is conflicted about whether he wants to grow more of the ladies.
Amy is conflicted about whether she wants to be grown into a giantess.

[POV: Brian]

Brian really didn’t want to do what was being asked of him. He saw Stephanie looking at him with anticipation.

“What are you waiting for, Brian”, asked Stephanie with a grin, “aren’t you going to grow us to giantesses?”

“Yeah, let’s kick some ass”, added Alex.

“If you look at the news”, said Brian, “there are already two 300 foot tall women bringing havoc into New York City. I believe the damage that would be done by growing anyone else severely outweighs any benefit you two would bring.”

“Sophie is the bad one though”, said Stephanie, “she is harming innocent people, the rest of us will be doing our best to save others.”

Brian rolled his eyes. He was tempted to make a snarky “I know you won’t harm others intentionally” comment but he knew that would only make Stephanie angry.

Brian noticed that his girlfriend, Amy, was nervous and looking down at the ground. Amy didn’t want to do the kind of stuff that Stephanie and Alex were willing to do. But Brian knew Amy well, Amy was feeling some sort of obligation to help them out.

“Sooooo”, said Stephanie, “are you going to help us grow into giantesses or not?”

“I really think this is a terrible idea”, said Brian, “my phone is blowing up with all stories from people reporting on the havoc around the city and there are only two giantesses out there. If we double that to four, who knows what could happen?”

“What”, said Stephanie, “you don’t trust me, I know that’s what it is with you. You think I’m going to mess things up!”

Brian was getting really tired of Stephanie.

“Well frankly, I think anyone who grows to such a size has the possibility of causing irreparable damage to those around them. Whether it is intentional or not. It’s not just you, Stephanie. I get what you want to do and I know you’re coming from a good place. But this isn’t going to work out how you envision.”

“I disagree”, said Stephanie, “Alex, Amy and I can handle this so well.”

“First of all, you’re terrible at reading others. Can’t you see that Amy doesn’t want to do this?”

“I think you’re not going to regret it”, said Stephanie with a wink to Amy, “it’s just like playing with tinies.”

“Ummm”, said Amy nervously, “I..am not..umm so sure about that.”

“We are going to save New York City from the villainous Sophie”, said Stephanie, “we’re going to be heroes and kick ass while we do it!”

“But what if I step on some people, it’s a big city and I’m sure it will be hard to see where I am going.”

“Amy”, said Brian, “you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I think you’re going to love the experience more than you think”, said Stephanie.

“I’m not even sure I want to go ahead and grow these women anyway”, said Brian, “do what feels right.”

[POV: Amy]

Amy was conflicted. She knew that Sophie was doing horrible things as a giantess. There seemed to be some supernatural force helping Sophie causing Maria to not be able to fight Sophie on her own.

Amy did want to help but she didn’t want to be an all-powerful giantess causing harm to innocent people. It would break Amy’s heart to know that she stepped on people who didn’t deserve it at all. Amy knew that Stephanie wasn’t even thinking about that possibility.

Amy needed to talk with Brian in private. She gave Brian a look and the two of them ran off to one of the break rooms.

“I’m so conflicted”, said Amy putting her hands in her face, “I know that Sophie is causing a horrible amount of damage right now and that she needs to be stopped. But I shouldn’t be the one that has to do this, right?”

“Definitely not”, said Brian, “you don’t have to do this. Honestly, I don’t think I want to enlarge anyone else. The costs outweigh the benefits.”

“Umm, pardon me but are you sure of that?”

“Four giantesses in New York City. What do you think is going to happen?”

“But Sophie is the only one causing deliberate havoc to those around her”, said Amy, “Stephanie and Alex would only want to help – like Maria. Three versus one sounds good to me.”

“Oh thank goodness, so you’re not going to participate in this.”

“I don’t think I can. You know how shy I can be. Exposing myself to a city of millions of people. I would die from embarrassment!”

“You can be a hero in other ways”, said Brian.

“But with that said”, said Amy, “I think the best move you can make is to grow Stephanie and Alex.”

“It’s horrible what Sophie is doing but I don’t think I can risk bringing more giantesses into New York.”

“They will be super careful.”

“We both know how Stephanie is. Impulsive. She’ll rush into a situation and there goes ten city blocks.”

Amy knew that she wasn’t going to be able to convince Brian logically. He had a counterargument for everything. She had another idea.

Amy slipped both of her feet out of her flats and said, “if you help Stephanie and Alex, perhaps I can make things worth your while here.”

Brian knew Amy’s trick right away but she could tell that he couldn’t help himself.

Amy then put one of her feet on Brian’s leg slowly rubbing it.

“Mmmm”, said Amy, “I like how this feels. How about you?”

“Ummm, yes.. but what about..”

“Who knows what I can do? You know.”

“I.. yeah..but..”

Amy moved her foot towards Brian’s groin area and began scrunching her toes.

“Hmmm, I think we can make do with this. But only if we agree to help..”

Amy took her foot off Brian and put her feet back in her flats.

“Fine, I’ll help. But if anything happens, I pull the plug!”

End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter despite the lack of giantess content.
Just thought it was good to write a little bit of what's going on in between especially since Brian definitely wouldn't be instantly on board with growing the ladies.

This chapter is also shorter than average - next chapter will be longer.

GTS content will also be back next chapter.

Been busy at work these days - but thankfully I'm in a good place now :D
I'm going to work on writing this more often.

I have 12 more chapters planned btw. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10678