The Big Fleet Addition by Crazyguy225
Summary:

 

A story about a giant shipgirl and some rather peculiar dock works.

Being written piecemeal with a friend, paragraph by paragraph, so expect it to jump around a little.

 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 14163 Read: 18188 Published: June 20 2021 Updated: July 12 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Crazyguy225

2. Chapter 2 by Crazyguy225

3. Chapter 3 by Crazyguy225

4. Chapter 4 by Crazyguy225

5. Chapter 5 by Crazyguy225

6. Chapter 6 by Crazyguy225

7. Chapter 7 by Crazyguy225

Chapter 1 by Crazyguy225

           New Jersey was the newest of several shipgirls to join the Azur Lane in their ever-ongoing fight against the Sirens. Unlike the rest of the new batch of shipgirls, something had gone awry in her wisdom cube's manifestation of her body, for she stood several tens of meters tall and was devoid of the ship rigging typical of other shipgirls. Being somewhere in the region of 50 to 60 meters tall, her creation inadvertently destroyed the building she initially stood in and prompted a several days long scramble, both to repair the damage she had caused to the port of Azur Lane and to build a pen sufficiently large enough to shelter her. Even her clothes seemed to have not formed properly, for all she wore was half of a white dress that started below her chest and ended just barely past her ass. Under that, a black body stocking made of thick nylon that covered her legs, belly, chest and hooked around her neck. Arm length white gloves, a headpiece that looked suspiciously like that of bunny ears, a pair of metallic silver high heels adorning her feet and a range of small accessories that might have been connection points for her rigging had it formed with her. Despite her highly unusual entrance, New Jersey was a friendly and playful shipgirl, eager to make a good impression on the Commander if her immense body had not already.

 

A couple days after her pen had been completed and she had been settled in, New Jersey received her first tasking. She, along with several of the young Fletcher sisters in escort, would intercept a small Siren fleet that had been sighted off the coasts of the Solomon Islands, marauding shipping in the area. She and the Fletchers took to the seas for a few days to hunt this Siren fleet down. On eventually spotting the fleet, New Jersey took off at immense speed to intercept, leaving the Fletchers in her wake. At her size, she closed the gap in no time at all, the Siren fleet still slowly bringing their guns to bear on the titanic shipgirl. Jersey identified four of a small but similar class of Siren ship and two of a larger class as she playfully skimmed circles around them, no doubt to the frustrations of the Siren fleet would they have had the intelligence to do anything but forever trail their guns behind her. After a minute or two of play, however, she noticed something else in the battlegroup. A type of lesser Siren, riding atop a rig shaped like a nautilus. Jersey darts in between the pair of cruisers flanking the Siren and bends down to simply pluck them from their rig, much to the Siren's horror.

 

The nautilus rig smoothly comes to a halt in the water and powers down, the menacing yellow glow from its carapace fading whilst its multitude of tendril-like guns nestled into its hull. A moment later, the rig is sent to the depths as the titanic New Jersey matter-of-factly crushes it beneath one of her glistening, silver heels, so small as to be covered completely by the sole of her shoe as she brings her foot down and compresses it against the water below, with the rig slipping away from her shoe and sinking into the deep blue sea almost immediately after. Having never seen one before, the tiny Siren now in the palm of Jersey's hand is curiously poked and prodded, gently flicked and turned over for a minute or so before being interrupted and reminded that she stood in the middle of a Siren fleet after one of the two cruisers had finally brought its guns to bear and fired, to little effect. Carefully closing her hand on the Siren, Jersey offers her response to the cruiser by moving to stand just in front of it and to its port side, lifting her left foot as the ship begins to sail under her and lowers her foot down. The heel of her shoe, backed by the unfathomable weight of the shipgirl above, readily pierces the deck of the cruiser in front of its foremost turret, its own momentum driving the ship forward to partly crush the turret against Jersey's heel. She rocks her foot back, angling the heel of her shoe deeper into the decks of the cruiser and through the turret barbette. As she lifts her foot again, her shoe tears the turret from its fittings and casts it overboard, all amidst the tormented screech of metal grinding on metal.

 

Returning her heel to the gaping hole to open air made by the missing turret, Jersey finished the job on the cruiser by simply kicking. The multitude of decks her heel ploughed through offered almost no resistance as she gouged a path through the ship in an instant, to exit amidships on the starboard side with a gash that reached from the top deck almost to the belly of the cruiser. She left the stricken ship to its fate as it began to capsize, stepping over to the other cruiser that had not yet caused her any offence. Alongside it, again on the cruiser's port side, she faced its direction of travel this time and lifted her right foot to plant the sole of her shoe atop the angled superstructure then began to slowly press down. It was a satisfying collection of sounds all the way down, coupled with momentary pockets of resistance as things buckled underneath her. The mischievous shipgirl giggled as an explosion from under her foot sprayed seawater over her feet and legs, with cool seawater flashing as she drowned the ship's boilers. The four Siren destroyers received much less care and attention, their hulls so slender that Jersey simply came alongside each one and ended it with a light step upon its bridge and a sharp twist to sever the bow from the rest of the hull. Turning her attention back on the lesser Siren in her hand, she asks playfully asks them what she should do with them. The Siren doesn't answer, instead only glowering back at New Jersey. Jersey thinks aloud with a "hmm" and coos as an idea sparks in her mind. She gently pinches the Siren's ankles between finger and thumb with her other hand, raises them into the air and tilts her head back as she opens her mouth. Whatever fate the Siren had accepted, this was clearly not it as she briefly flails in panic before being released, landing with a wet splat on Jersey's tongue and sliding to the back of her throat, to be sent down with a soft 'glck' from Jersey and a satisfied sigh.

 

Jersey returns to the Fletcher sisters, explaining that she has completed the mission herself though she glosses over her unorthodox fashion in dealing with the Siren flotilla leader, returning to port with the Fletchers somewhat disappointed at having missed out. On the way back, Jersey's body churned away that of the lesser Siren's to no noticeable effect, but her wisdom cube partly incorporated the Siren's own before it was destroyed. In doing so, it sparked a subtle change in Jersey's rather newly formed core. With the report of success to the Commander, Jersey soon found herself venturing solo to deal with Siren fleets, the capability afforded by her prestigious size more than enough to handle such fleets. What started as simply an experimental and novel way to deal with Sirens themselves became her addicting and preferred method of dispatching them. Once or twice, she dealt with them in the cold manner in which she had dealt with her first Siren's ship rigging but it never felt particularly gratifying. Even toying with them before crushing them never offered much satisfaction as the simpler intelligence of the lesser Sirens just didn't have any appropriate recourse against her. With each she swallowed up, the deeper the Siren influence ran inside her, spurring her to eagerly devour more of them. By the fourth or fifth Siren, she was picking them up and making a game of expertly using her tongue and a little suction to part them from their rigging if she wasn't simply placing them wholesale in her mouth to fold and compact their rigging and gulp them down in their entirety. By the eleventh or twelfth, the Siren corruption was causing her eyes to dimly glow in the night and along with that, she found her mouthwatering when she saw or talked to the other shipgirls back at port. Jersey soon requested she be left alone come the evening, with the maintenance workers of her pen clearing out before dark to avoid looking upon them in the same way.

Chapter 2 by Crazyguy225

 

 Jersey's hunger worsened with each sortie and though each lesser Siren felt as satisfying as the first to seal away inside herself, rarely did they seem to be as filling. If she had been in possession of her own rigging, she might've noticed the jump in power that her diet of Siren girls was affording her and that these Sirens were doing little for her at this point, as good as they might feel going down. She needed something of much greater power to curb her exotic needs and she would soon have that opportunity with a new sortie. Jersey was warned of a rarer kind of Siren known simply by the name of "Purifier" conducting a larger battlegroup. The Commander was confident in New Jersey's track record but nonetheless warned of caution around this new type that Jersey had not yet encountered. The towering shipgirl set off from port in pursuit of this large fleet and its Siren leader. It took her a day to catch up with the fleet and she quickly set about tearing it down, sailing through the fleet and through its ships, her gleaming silver heels smashing through the sides of Siren ships at such speeds that Jersey's shoes carved u-shaped gaps in the hulls that broke their backs in an instant as she simply skimmed along the water.

 

Maneuvering towards the center of the fleet, she found a pair of Sirens, ones she had seen on rare occasion. The rigging attached to their backs was distinctly crab-shaped, with each crab leg possessing a gun at its tip and the larger crab "claws" being a pair of larger and stubbier guns. Her smaller shipgirl sisters of the Azur Lane would often have to regard these Sirens with caution, but to Jersey they were just a kind of fresh seafood that she collected from the water. One of the two Sirens was "sunk" in two bites, the first as Jersey brought them to her mouth and slid her tongue under the Siren to peel them away from their rigging and expose the connection between them for her to bite into. The crab rigging spasmed and shut down as its user was torn away and sent down Jersey's throat with the rig following shortly after. The second of the two, Jersey forcibly curled the crab legs to cocoon the scantily-clad Siren in her rigging and make for an easier time of swallowing them as well. Only once she had dispatched both Sirens and her body began work on making them forever a part of her did she notice a third Siren, the one she had been warned of.

 

Purifier floated upon her own rig, that of a large smooth-bodied shark, at chest height to Jersey only a few feet away, relative to the shipgirl anyway. Purifier was calmly laid on her back on her shark, one of her prosthetic legs dangling freely off its side as she had quietly watched Jersey deal with the other pair of lesser Sirens. She and her rig were much larger, being around 8" compared to Jersey, with her shark rig larger still at well over a foot in length from tip to tail. Besides her prosthetic legs that ended in slender pointed tips, giving the appearance of knee-high boots, Purifier wore little else. Skin-tight hotpants that managed to be thinner than the skirt of Jersey's dress and a white serafuku with a yellow ribbon flapping in the wind. Purifier lazily raised a hand, swirling it in the air briefly before balling her hand into a fist, with a burning sensation lighting in Jersey's chest as she did so. The towering shipgirl clutched her chest against the uncomfortable feeling, though it was not painful. "Curious. But they can be replaced.", Purifier spoke in a tomboyish voice, seemingly to herself despite sounding like she was right beside Jersey. Jersey reached out to grab the Siren, but with a surprising display of alacrity, the small Siren went from laying on her back to backflipping up and away from her shark rig, the rig swimming through the air to assume a position above the Siren instead. For the moment that the Siren took her eyes off the shipgirl, Jersey closed the distance in a step, their hand meeting the Siren as she finished her flourishing display and swatting her from the sky. Knocked unconscious by the impact, Purifier splashed into the waters below, her shark similarly tumbling out of the sky and crashing into the water as well.

 

New Jersey kneels down to collect the Siren as well as their shark. The limp Siren was larger than her hand as she gently ran her thumb over their body. For a couple moments, she wondered if she could even swallow one so large, opting just to test that theory instead of ponder it. Lifting Purifier above her and tilting her head back to straighten out her throat, Jersey uses her little finger and thumb to bring the Siren's legs together as they slide out of the palm of her hand and into her mouth. Purifier's slender artificial legs were cold on her tongue, having no problem grazing against it and easing into her throat. Jersey adjusts her hand, touching her wrist to her lips as she supports the unconscious siren and uses her middle fingers to push them down. She closes her eyes tightly as the Siren begins to bulge her throat, trying desperately to avoid gagging on the Siren. A pleasured noise escapes her as the warm flesh of Purifier's bare thighs brushes against her tongue. Only the Siren's head and arms were free now and it was around this moment that consciousness returned to them, to discover their being sealed away in a heated, wet fleshy prison. Jersey was too far gone in the heat of the moment to acknowledge any of Purifier's protests. Their sudden squirming only excited Jersey further as she took her hand away and simply pushed on Purifier's shoulders until their head was past her lips and she could close her mouth. The Siren's arms were caught outside, gently pinched between her lips as Jersey swallowed and Purifier was sucked an inch or so into her throat. The Siren's squirming intensified further as Jersey swallowed a second time and their hips were gripped by the muscles in her throat. Purifier disappeared quickly, Jersey gasping a deep breath with her throat clear and letting out a long-satisfied sigh. Her hand rested on her belly; face flushed at feeling the Siren's futile efforts continue inside her. But the deed was done and there was no coming back.

 

As her senses returned to her and she became aware of her surroundings once more, Jersey noted that the Siren ships around her had fallen silent. Many still had their guns trained on her, yet they did not fire. Movements in her other hand also reminded her that she still held Purifier's shark, the mechanical creature thrashing in her grip much like its owner struggled in her belly. Another reminder of her victory over Purifier drew a smug smile over her face. She opted to keep hold of the shark, lifting her bodysuit above her breasts and slipping the machine under it then between her bust where the gentle pressure applied on either side by her chest and the bodysuit overtop kept it safely nestled in place, even with its movements. New Jersey stood herself back up and gazed down upon the Siren ships around her. Each had a swift stomp of her shimmering silver shoes applied to the bridge of the ship, the heel piercing through the underside to tear a gash and ensure the fate of each. Confirming that all were sinking before she left, the shipgirl began her course back to port. Over time, as Purifier was reduced to nothing inside her, the shark's movements against her breast slowed and eventually stopped. Along with that, she felt a fire throughout her body she had never felt until now, concentrating especially around her lower belly. The fire had faded by the time she returned to port though she remained curious of it. She left the deactivated shark on a pier inside her pen, reassuring the worried keepers of her naval pen that the machine was harmless as it lay there.

 

Chapter 3 by Crazyguy225

 

 After her successful sortie against Purifier, New Jersey found herself spending several days at port with little to do. Siren activity had diminished greatly and the other girls of the Azur Lane were managing to keep things under control for the moment. Boredom for the 60m tall shipgirl turned to frustrations, a matter not helped by her attempts to socialize with the rest of the girls resulting in her mouthwatering as she looked down upon them as well as that same fire in her belly coming back, a problem she had not yet solved. Her frustrations got the better of her come one day of inactivity. A couple of the newer workers recently assigned to her pen had hung around after hours, after everyone else had left to let her rest for the night. Partially submerged in the waters of her pen, her bodysuit glistened from what little lighting there was and they were taking in the sight that was the highlighted curves of the immense shipgirl, plentiful as they were.

 

One of the workers had walked to the seaward end of the pen, looking upon endlessly long legs. In the poor light, however, they tripped on a set of heavy chains, the rattle of which reached Jersey's acute hearing. Though she normally enjoyed and appreciated the looks she often received, it was past the hours that she be left alone and so she sat up out of the water and, with a gentle reprimanding, she asked her little worker to leave. They obliged, but only insofar as to leave her sight, upon which they waited for her to relax into the water again and stepped out onto the pier once more. Rather clumsily though, they managed to trip over more chains along the pier's edge. This time, Jersey lifted her head and fixed her gaze on the tiny worker with a look of disdain about her face, not that the worker could such in the light. She lifted one leg from the water and pointed her foot as she slowly swung it out over the pier, thoroughly dousing the worker in cool sea water. Thinking that was their punishment for hanging around, it took a moment for the little worker to notice Jersey's covered foot still looming above. Her eyes flashed a sinister blue glow, snorting a "hmph" and brought her foot down on her worker, cutting their scream of terror short as the ball of her foot smashed them to the ground with multiple tens of tons of force behind it, shaking the ground as her foot hit. Her tiny worker offered even less resistance than the Siren ships did to her shoes, crumpling with little more fanfare than a quite audible crack. She then slowly pulled her foot backwards, grinding the worker into a stain on the concrete, dragging their pasted remains into the water to be washed away.

 

New Jersey's second perverted worker had seen her crush the first and felt the ground tremor with the force with which she did but in his panic to flee, made noise of his own. "Hm? Another one?...", she spoke aloud into her pen. As the small dock worker ran for one of the exits to her pen, he could hear the splashing of water behind him as the shipgirl turned over onto her belly and reached out to grab him. Starring in his own horror film, two gloved fingers descended into his view just before he could reach the door and open it, pinching him against a thumb behind him to lift him aloft and return him to the shipgirl. Gushing even more water over the piers, Jersey shifted onto her back once more, turning her hand over in front of her and releasing her thumb to let the tiny worker slide into the palm of her hand. "You saw, didn't you?", Jersey asked, though she got no response from the small creature in her hand as he staggered backwards and fell on his ass. His state of panic was as much an answer as she needed and she closed her eyes, sighing softly. She had an easy solution to her rogue witness and smiled to herself.

 

Opening her eyes again, she bathed the worker in cold blue light with her eyes glowing fiercely, lifting her hand above her head and tilting her head back as well as tilting her hand. The worker began to realize what was happening and tried to scrabble backwards in her hand but to no avail as she merely kept tilting her hand until he tumbled from it and into her waiting maw. Laying her head back and closing her eyes, she played with her soon-to-be snack a while for she had never tasted a human before. This one lacked the tinge of salt she was accustomed to with Sirens, yet also didn't seem to taste of much of anything either. She admired the vigor with which he fought for his life, taking several minutes of playfully batting him around in her mouth to tire him. Once he had stopped resisting, Jersey thought to try something else with her snack and used her tongue to part his legs and position one of them between her teeth. A renewed bout of stamina sprung forth from her little worker as she gently bit down and pinched his leg, fruitlessly scrambling against her tongue to free himself. She then bit into him properly and the combination of the sudden new taste, the gush of warmth into her mouth and the pained screams inside her head combined to make her open her mouth briefly, a soft moan escaped her lips without her realizing. After a couple seconds of recovery, Jersey flicked her wounded snack between her teeth with her tongue and propped him up sideways so that as she bit down on him again, she compressed his shoulders into his body. Every little crack of his body as she broke him made his screams more gurgled until there was a mote of resistance and a quiet crunch that silenced him, coaxing a louder moan from the shipgirl. She chewed happily until her teeth were stained red and he was naught but a meaty paste for her to finally swallow with a very satisfied sigh.

 

Unbeknown to both the shipgirl and her two expired perverts, there had been a third observer watching the entire ordeal and once Jersey had calmed down and relaxed back into the waters, he quietly left the scene with a smirk on his face. A couple days later, New Jersey had had no other such incidents with her crew of tenders and it was then that this third individual confronted her during some downtime as the rest of the workers were away on break. She scowled at the tiny worker in front of her as he reminded her of that night as people were still milling around and she couldn't just quietly snuff him out and forget about it. It seemed a lopsided deal that he offered her, his silence in exchange for a few more such incidents. In turn, he would manage her pen and supply her with a crew of workers that were more agreeable to her habits. They weren't habits, it was an isolated moment of irritation, she thought to herself. Why would he want her eating more humans? Her voice would carry far too well at her size to argue the toss however and so, with a sigh and a hesitant nod of her head, she agreed to his deal.

 

A few more days passed until finally her services as a shipgirl were needed once again and that worker made his sneaky arrangements. A final part of her preparations was simply the act of slipping on the shoes that would help her skim across the waves at the speeds a battleship like her could, let alone one of her size. As she went to put them on though, she found stowaways nested inside. Two in one of her shoes, a third in the other, all gagged and bound tightly. By their uniform, she recognized them as the senior staff that looked after her pen, it was make or break on that deal. She scanned around her pen and spied the one sneaky worker on a catwalk suspended above the pen. He returned her gaze and gestured down to her heels with a wave of his arm. Jersey looked back down at her shoes, biting her lip as she raised one of her feet and lowered it down into place. The last thing her staff would see would be the looming mass that was her supple foot, clad in the water-resistant black nylon of her bodysuit. She gently smothered the pair in one shoe under the ball of her foot, closed her eyes and shifted her weight onto that foot as her heel slid into place inside her shoe. She had to admit to herself, they popped nicely under her and the warmth now in her shoe wasn't exactly an uncomfortable feeling. She thought to simply do the same with the third and final staff member but she instead managed to push them deeper into her shoe and entrap them beneath her toes. Flexing her shoe and pressing against the ground wasn't enough to squish them and instead, she sighed and dipped her foot in the water, letting the toe box fill with cool sea water, holding her foot there for a minute or so before lifting her shoe out of the water to stand on the pier, feet still sloshing and squelching in the water that remained... The tiny worker offered her a slow clap of approval then gestured out to the open sea, reminding her of her other task.

 

She could still feel the lifeless body of her staff member, trapped beneath her toes, as she sailed out of port. After an hour or so of sailing, surrounded only by miles of open ocean, did she stop to take off her silver shoe and pluck him from inside. His limp form could at least serve her one last time, holding him by his ankles to gently suck him between her lips. Soaked through with seawater, he was a slightly salty snack for her to knock back with her tongue and cleanly swallow. With her shoe now empty, she put it back on and set off once more to focus on her mission. With an hour of sailing behind her already, the other two staff had been ground between the smooth metallic interior of her heels and Jersey's nylons and soft feet pressing down with hundreds of tons of her weight, the sheer amount of friction and her feet constantly being nudged around as she rode over and through the waves enough to reduce their clothes to lint fibers stuck to her stockings and their bodies into red tinges in her shoe. For the next several hours of sailing she had to do, the consistent wetness and humidity would reduce their remains further to little more than toe crud, their final resting place to be squished in the corners of this titanic shipgirl's heels and forgotten.

Chapter 4 by Crazyguy225

 

 As for New Jersey's mission, she was to assist a couple other shipgirl fleets in a wide search for some Siren ships that had once again began to maraud human shipping. This time was a little different for most reports of attacks indicated Siren submarines, something she wasn't really equipped to deal with as a battleship, especially one without her rigging. She knew that the other girls would be operating further north of where she was to patrol but that was wall. Regardless, Jersey had been given a large area to search for herself but one that she could more than manage at her size and speed. She patrolled her area diligently, from north to south, east to west and crisscross through the sea. By sundown and into the night, she had found but one Siren ship, a small basic destroyer travelling south. Probably one of the other two groups of girls had missed this straggling ship. She applied her usual method of summary execution, a kick that carved the slender metal heel of her shoe through the ship's side just behind the bridge, smashing through the rest of the superstructure that dominated its deck and splitting the boat in two. The bow continued to drift forwards under its own momentum as if nothing had happened, until suddenly the flooding made it rotate backwards and slip beneath the waves. The stern and midship soon followed, momentum gushing water through the cleaved decks and dipping the midsection into the oily blackness below her almost immediately. The propellers hidden under the stern still spun as they lifted out of the water and then sunk back down, the ship gone entirely. A clean and effortless kill, but unsatisfactory for New Jersey. She had hoped to taste Sirens once more. Now well into the night, she sailed in a northerly direction to find one of the other groups, perhaps they had had greater success than she. Their patrol didn't end until the evening of tomorrow anyway.

 

It took a few minutes of northwards sailing for New Jersey to hear the sounds of engines above her, looking to the sky to see a variety of planes wreathed in red or blue fire. A couple of the planes bathed in red flew down from their air patrol to fly alongside New Jersey in escort as she spots the group of shipgirls distant and sails to them. The group stop as Jersey nears them and kneels down to talk. There were six girls, of which five were foxgirls of the Sakura Empire. The sixth odd one out introduced herself to New Jersey as Concord, of the Eagle Union like Jersey, explaining that she had linked up with the Sakura group from her own Union group for the moment like Jersey had, to exchange notes on their patrol. Concord spoke in between pauses of sucking on a lollipop in her mouth, for which she was lightly reprimanded by a blue-haired fox of the Sakura for her poor manners, something that Concord simply shrugged off. Of the foxes, the brown-haired one took the initiative, proudly introducing herself as Akagi and the white-haired fox beside her as Kaga, the Nine-Tailed Foxes of the Sakura Empire's First, and finest, Carrier Division, as behind her, Akagi's plume of tails flared in an alluring display. Akagi introduced the other three foxes, starting first with the stern-looking yellow-haired foxgirl as Sendai, then Sendai's sisters with Jintsuu being the blue-haired one that had spoken earlier to Concord and Naka, the red-haired fox and the youngest. Jersey noted that of the three, Sendai's own tail almost flowed down to the water below them, with Jintsuu's being noticeably shorter and Naka's both shorter still and smaller, flickering back and forth in a sprightly fashion.

 

Being low down to the sea, New Jersey could also see in the bright moonlight that Akagi and Kaga stood a couple heads taller than Concord or Sendai and her sisters who seemed a little smaller than most humans she saw back at port. Appearances aside, New Jersey informed Akagi of the results of her patrol thus far, of finding only one straggling ship and no submarines. Akagi confirmed that they had engaged that fleet earlier, to which Concord responded with a giggle, asking how she or Kaga could possibly have had that Siren ship escape their notice with all their planes. Akagi gave Concord a fierce look in response, her tails fluttering with irritation, only amusing the Union shipgirl further. Akagi harrumphed and turned her attention back to New Jersey, noting that neither her own or the Union group had seen any submarines either. Jersey sighed to herself, it seemed she would not have any Sirens for herself at all. Kaga leaned into Akagi's ear, having been intently focused on her planes during this time and catching sight of another Siren ship, something Akagi then announced to the group before quickly setting sail on Kaga's instruction. The pair of kitsune sailed closely alongside each other, mirror images of themselves with a flaming magical flight deck bursting into life to their respective outward sides from which their planes launched, fireballs streaking into the sky. The Sendai sisters assumed a wedge in front of the kitsune carriers whilst Concord looked up to New Jersey for a moment to shrug at her and idly follow after them, still contently sucking on her lollipop. As New Jersey rose to a stand and watched the six shipgirls sail away, her appetite struck. The tails of the carrier foxes, now shimmering with foxfire as they exercised their magicks, made her mouth water. She looked away to start returning to her own patrol are but as she looked back on the group, her eyes began to glow. Her appetite and the Siren corruption inside her saw Jersey give chase.

 

She caught up to them quickly, bathing them in the blue light of her eyes as she bent down to grab the carrier foxes. Intrigued by the sudden blue light, Akagi maintains her course as she turns around to see a white glove reach for herself and her partner, gripping them tight and abducting them both from the sea. The confused Sendai’s and Concord look on in stunned silence whilst Akagi makes her disapproval of being touched quite clear, though her anger turns quickly to confusion and then panic as New Jersey lifts Kaga up to her mouth. Jersey eases the kitsune into her mouth on their back, though she's only able to fit Kaga's head and chest into her mouth at once. The foxgirl had a pleasantly sweet and fruity taste to her. Her hunger overrode her curiosity, pushing Jersey to instead nudge Kaga's chest between her teeth and bite down. The towering bunny expected little resistance as with most things she interacted with but the carrier's body proved surprisingly durable. The kitsune pair seemed so intrinsically close that Akagi in her hand screamed in terror at hearing Kaga in pain. Biting down much harder, Jersey cracked what had been a magical shield by the fox with an explosive release of energy as her teeth sunk deep. Kaga's numerous tails shuddered and her legs spasmed violently, kicking off the sandals she wore in the process, her legs going limp a second later and her tails wilting against New Jersey's lips. Jersey had found Kaga's core, her cube, damaged it with the force of her bite and in so doing, broken Kaga's form. The fox fell to pieces in her mouth, crumbling into intensely sweet crystalline chunks around her hardened core, making it easy for Jersey to tilt her head back and suck Kaga's hips and legs into her mouth, squishing them against the roof of her mouth to break them up. Without her magic, Kaga was even more tender than humans. Happily swallowing Kaga's core and what was left of her body, she looked down hungrily on the other carrier, Akagi.

 

Oblivious to her surroundings as she reduced Kaga to nothing, the proud Akagi let out a pained cry of anguish as she helplessly watched her partner be slain in front of her. For a brief while, she burned with a mournful rage, turning what magical planes she had in the air in towards Jersey to slam into the bunny with all their might, with zero acknowledgement from New Jersey. Rage turned to despair, the intense foxfire engulfing her tails winking out as despair then turned into Akagi fainting, the emotional overload too much, all within just a few tens of seconds. At Jersey's feet, Sendai attacked Concord, believing by the association of her and Jersey both being from the Union that Concord had been in on this betrayal. Naka hesitantly followed her elder sister's lead, prompting the confused Concord to flee at speed back to her own group to inform them. Jintsuu ignored the actions of her sisters and attempted to call out to New Jersey, trying to get through to the bunny shipgirl to stop this. It was only after gulping down Kaga's remains that Jersey began to process the world around her again, finding that after getting Concord to flee, Sendai and Naka had turned on her, trying to use their rigging to shoot at Jersey's hand and get her to release Akagi. New Jersey moved one of her legs in front of her and swept her foot through the sea. What was to her a gentle batting of Sendai and the younger Naka was for them the side of Jersey's metallic shoes smashing into them, partly crushing some of their rigging and knocking them sprawling into the sea. Turning her attention on the passed out fox in her hand, Jersey brought Akagi to her lips, holding them there briefly to use her middle fingers to push Akagi into her mouth ass-first, folding the kitsune in half. Akagi almost filled her mouth in this manner but it made for a much easier bite. Akagi woke only briefly as Jersey bit into her and broke her like she had done to Kaga, gently chewing then swallowing the foxgirl.

 

Jersey's body responded quite positively to the presence of the cores of two of the most powerful shipgirls of the Sakura Empire inside her, making her body glow from the inside just below her well-endowed chest as it began the work of absorbing their power and integrating Akagi and Kaga into herself. She preyed on the other three foxes next, plucking Jintsuu from the water with one hand and the bruised Sendai and Naka with the other. Jintsuu continued to plead with Jersey even as they opened their mouth and her older sister in yellow disappeared past their lips. She shut her eyes tightly to avoid seeing Jersey swallow and do the same to her red-haired younger sister, opening them again only as she felt herself be moved, trying to plead further with Jersey now only to be let go, though it would all fall on deaf ears anyhow as she too was made to join her sisters in sliding down Jersey's slick throat. Jersey rested her hand on her warm stomach, glowing the same cool blue as her eyes as it now processed not only the two carrier foxes but all three Sendai sisters as well. It took her a moment to remember that there was a sixth in the form of Concord. Briefly panicking that the jig was up, she scanned around and, in the distance, spied Concord's wake, moonlight reflecting differently off the disturbed water. At her size, it didn't take long for her to catch up and at her size, it would still be some minutes before she crossed into the patrol area of the Union group. Seeing the waters be lit up blue, Concord spun around to see New Jersey approaching, falling backwards as a rogue wave unsteadied her. Concord pleaded her complete silence on the matter should she be let go as she scrambled to get back to her feet. Like Jintsuu, it too fell on deaf ears as she was picked up by her ankle and dangled above Jersey's open mouth with a playful "Ahhn~" before being dropped in, landing head-first with a wet splat on the bunny's tongue.

 

There was no rush now, Jersey had accounted for all six shipgirls and could savor Concord now. Concord had a different sort of sweetness to her, a sugary taste no doubt brought on by the sweets she ate if her eating lollipops whilst out in the field was anything to go by. She gently batted, tossed and turned Concord around in her mouth as she idly sailed southwards back to her own patrol area. Much to Jersey's approval, Concord fought back, prompting Jersey to isolate and bite off their rigging then tuck Concord into her cheek to swallow their rigging and be left with just the shipgirl to play with and taste. Concord's stamina lasted far longer than anything she had had in her mouth previous but even then, New Jersey continued to treat the shipgirl like her own personal lollipop for several hours. Occasionally, she would spur sudden movement from Concord as her fondling of their body found her tongue between Concord's legs and, once Jersey had figured out what caused them to move, she worked to drive Concord to orgasm, which offered Jersey a much more intense taste. As morning come, Concord was completely spent, either tasting of nothing or Jersey had gotten used to her taste and rubbing between her legs yielded no reaction either. Still, she made for a mouthful that Jersey continued to occupy herself with.

 

With the morning sun, Jersey's body had also finished with Akagi, Kaga and the Sendai sisters. In actuality, the Sendai sisters had proven weak against the needs of her corrupted body, their complete bodies being melted away and their cores destroyed for what little they could offer to sate Jersey. Akagi and Kaga lived up to their bold titles and left Jersey with a few as of yet unnoticed enhancements. New Jersey had grown a cup size up, her hips widened a dress size and she had grown several meters taller, though all of these things happened so gradually that she hadn't felt the effects and the flexible nylon bodysuit she wore could easily accommodate the effect of several such meals as fulfilling as the former First Carrier Division. Not all of Akagi and Kaga's power had gone towards her body, some had combined with the Siren corruption inside her to provide her with her own kitsune magicks, though for now it lay dormant within her. Further feedings, either on Sirens or the shipgirls of the Azur Lane, similar in strength to Akagi and Kaga would be needed to awaken it fully. The home port of the Azur Lane soon came into view, now with the sun high in the air. It came time for Jersey to say goodbye to Concord, raising her hand to her neck and gently touch her fingers against her throat as she swallowed the exhausted shipgirl and felt the bulge slide under her fingers, making her shiver with pleasure. It would be less than an hour to render Concord into nothing, with little effect on her body overall, much as had happened with the Sendai sisters and though it would happen whilst she rested in port, Concord's exhaustion would ensure her silence until the end.

Chapter 5 by Crazyguy225

 

A few days pass with New Jersey settling into the adjustments made around her pen. Her new dock crew were all noticeably more interested in her. They also all looked extremely similar, a peculiar curiosity until she asked one of them as to why that was and was informed that, simply, her crew consisted of clones. With some variation in their hairstyles, they were otherwise all of the same build and were possessed of the same face and voice. They were also additionally informed of her actions that led to her hiring and a couple of them remarked to her that if she ever felt the urge... She shrugged it off as a joke, but her face flushed when the entire group she was talking to reaffirmed their willingness. That they would offer themselves to her like that... Jersey disliked that the thought bounced around in her head more than she wanted it to, soon enough acting upon it as the days in port saw her unnatural hunger claw at her mind. Near the end of their work day, she called a pair of the clones over, reaffirming with them several times that they were okay with her request, to which they gladly answered ‘yes’ each time.

 

Still unsure of their willingness, her voice faltered and stammered through asking them to take their clothes off, offering to make it up to them in exchange. Her two-clone crew were good-looking beneath their overalls, she admitted to herself, both noticeably toned with their bodies lean and definition in their muscles, it made her mouth water and sparked a particular heat between her legs. Both clones were also hard as a rock as she leaned into them, her enhanced chest squishing against the pier. Opening her mouth, her warm breath washing over them as her hand crept in behind one of them and scooped them forwards against her lips, half engulfing them. Jersey sat up and tilted her head back, opening her mouth again, the other clone able to watch as her tongue claimed his compatriot and curled behind his legs to pull him in, her eyes closing in her beginning to savor him. Jersey's little worker had a slight salty taste to him, no doubt the sweat of working throughout the day under the heat of the Pacific sun. Her insecurities about her crew melted away as she lost herself in tasting the tiny human in her mouth, gently suckling on him, tossing him over and over in her mouth and lightly teething him. She felt a sense of accomplishment as her massage of his entire body got her worker to orgasm within a couple minutes of him disappearing behind her lips, letting him finish completely on her tongue before tilting her head back again to straighten her throat and, with one gentle gulp, sent him on his way.

 

Her eyes glowed their menacing cold blue as she looked down on the second worker, water surging over the pier as she splashed down to pick him up in her mouth directly. There's a soft whoosh of air as her lips fall on all sides of the little worker, his world going black followed quickly by a dizzying rush up into the air. Jersey is more relentless in her fondling of the second clone, spending less time suckling on him and slathering him in the vaguely fruity spittle of her mouth, quickly opting to just pin him to the roof of her mouth and grind her tongue over his body. It works nonetheless and she soon feels her tiny snack's cock quiver against her tongue and spurt warm cum against it. As soon as it does though, the shipgirl drops her tongue, letting the worker fall that small distance onto her tongue again with a soft ‘pltch’ to then be suddenly tossed to the side. Still in the throes of his peak, his body barely able to respond and his mind a blur, Jersey flicks him between her teeth and abruptly ends him, crushing all but his legs instantly and moaning softly to herself as he splatters the inside of her mouth with the taste that she really desired of him. She continues to abuse his broken body as she uses her teeth and tongue to grind what was his hips and bend his leg ion the inside of her teeth in a way it was never supposed until it detaches completely from his pulped body. The other leg against her cheek she gently sucks to pull it in under her teeth, chewing them into a hot red mush with the rest of his ruined form and swallowing what was then left of her little worker. Jersey lays back in her pen, her legs bent and her torso partly underwater. The water helped keep her cool as she ran one of her hands down her belly and between her legs, idly rubbing her nethers, though never getting herself to an orgasm of her own and instead passing out as the afterglow of her kill faded.

 

New Jersey slept heavily into the next day, still sleeping her pen when a pair of shipgirls came by her pen. The two, a pair of Royal Navy girls, happened to be the cruiser, Ajax, and the rather diminutive destroyer, Vampire. Barely only breaking 3' tall without her unusual combination footwear comprised stockings and shoes that had no discernible end and starting point between either half, save for the obvious heel and platform of her shoes, Vampire's small stature did little to stunt her playfulness. If anything, she capitalized on her petite body to break New Jersey's charm on their dock crew while they slept. The rest of Vampire's clothes consisted of half of a black dress, with completely open sides that needed front and back to be tied together instead. The frilled skirt of her dress was so lightweight that as she moved, turned or a gust of wind blew past, it would lift up and briefly reveal the black panties she wore underneath, something seemingly intentional for how often it happened and how little she cared. The dress was likely intended to go with a leotard or long top of some kind, but instead the only other thing the small destroyer girl wore was a black bikini top to cover her A-cup chest. Joking comments from Jersey's workers about Vampire's "lack of torpedo protection" compared to Jersey herself were perhaps the only thing able to blunt the destroyer's teasing advances and make her seek out others. That and the fact that she spoke in an old English prose that simply passed over some of the crew's heads. A cute touch of her outfit was her stockings, with a roosting bat stitched into the reinforced rim, an allusion to her name. Indeed, she did seem to also possess a noticeable pair of fangs that revealed themselves as she spoke.

 

Whilst Vampire's playful distractions consisted of gentle beratement over catching Jersey's crew eyeing her, Ajax's play blurred the lines of barely acceptable public degeneracy and things that should be reserved only for closed doors. Whilst Ajax stood much taller than Vampire, closer to an average height of 5'6, she also lacked "torpedo protection", endowed only with a B-cup. An entirely normal cup size on the mainland compared against human girls, but on this island port of much more heavily endowed shipgirls, she came up short. Within a few minutes, Ajax had secured herself a seat at a table as some of the crew ate lunch, her seat being one of the crew themselves. She directed many a mocking insult at Jersey's workers for both interacting with her and trying to leave her as some offered her their lunch, which often ended up being squished and ground into the wooden decking of the open eatery under her worn leather loafers instead of going anywhere near her mouth, their food found to be lacking for one such as her. It took the intervening of New Jersey's supervisor to break up Ajax's and Vampire's distractions, warding them away to his office and reminding the crew of the towering shipgirl only a couple hundred yards away that they were supposed to be working for. Inside his office and behind closed doors, the supervisor resisted their charms and instead offered them something rather exotic. He would give the pair a box of their own tiny workers to do whatever they wished with, so long as they left Jersey's crew alone. It was an offer that Ajax almost laughed out of the room until he showed her one such worker, her eyes lighting up with possibilities in her head. She accepted, as did the small Vampire. Both of them then quietly left with a small shoebox, returning to their own dorms.

Chapter 6 by Crazyguy225

 

Vampire was the first to make it back to her room, setting the little shoebox on her bed with the tinies inside hearing the muffled paired echoes of her shoes move away from them as she locks her door to ensure no-one came in. The box tips and tumbles as the shipgirl clambers onto her bed, quiet clicks from outside before the lid of the shoebox is lifted and Vampire turns the box over to empty out her collection of small workers onto her bed. Six tiny clones tumble out to be given their first look upon their captor. She sat with her legs partly folded in front of her, feet either side of the box they had fallen out of, giving them all the clearest of views along her bare legs and thighs to the lacy black panties she wore, her short-frilled skirt doing little to stop them. Vampire giggles softly, knocking aside the box and reminding them that they should surely know better than to look upon a lady's most intimate parts. She tuts and shakes her head, naming them all perverts as she uses her feet to scrunch the six clones together and gently smother them against her bed. Everything about Vampire was small and petite and her feet were no exception. The chests and heads of her little playthings were just about able to be covered by her feet which were still warm and slightly damp from half day spent inside her unusual shoes. There was no musky scent to them though, even after just having been removed from a pair of shoes, instead being faintly scented with some sort of perfume. She affirms the perfumed smell after a few moments, asking the group with a playful lilt in her voice whether or not they liked the moisturizer she uses on herself. Three of the six respond quickly with a nod and she smiles, leaning forwards to pick up the three between her dainty fingers and drop them between her legs closer to herself, tumbling back against her panties. No amount of perfume could hide the unmistakably strong smell of sex wafting through her panties though in her excitement.

 

Vampire collects the other three tinies and places them back in the box for later, pondering briefly on the matter of a new box for her collection of little perverts but pushes the thought aside for the moment. She scoots forward, completely smothering the clones that were just in front of her beneath her musky sex and her petite ass as she slides off her bed to put the box away. A quiet gasp escapes her as something slaps against her inner thigh when she stands up, looking down to find that in that brief second, one of the clones had wedged his arm into her panties in his attempts to push back against the sudden smothering and had been pulled along. "Thou enjoys mine panties so~?", she asks, gently pinching the tiny to pull him free. She sets the box down in the corner of her wardrobe then uses her now free hand to tug the rim of her panties and drop the small naked clone into them and uses her middle finger to push the clone down against her heated nethers. "You mustn't move at all from there", she commands, letting go of her panties with a soft whoosh of air as they slap back against her pale skin. Vampire shivers with pleasure, biting her lip to stop herself making any noise as the tiny clone squirms in her panties then settles down. The feeling of something living down there made her heart race and as her heart pounded in her chest, each beat allowed her to feel the clone ever so slightly more acutely, a constant reminder of his presence. His presence... that she would allow such a lowly thing to be so close to her. Meanwhile, for the tiny worker clone, all of the pleasant fragrances about Vampire so far were replaced by the nigh-overpowering musk of her womanly body. The heat was almost more soothing than it was uncomfortable, with cool air flowing past him as Vampire moved around. The juices leaking from her covered him quickly but the warmth made it a pleasant feeling as her movements began to jostle him around, aided by the slick coating of her own pre-cum.

 

For a split second, his world moved at dizzying speed, the shipgirl that held him kneeling down to pick up a change in footwear for herself along with some accompanying stockings, moving at extreme speed for a second time as she stood back up and walked over to her bed. Instead of her normal combination shoes, Vampire had brought out a pair of tall mary jane heels of glimmering silver. Inside, a padded matte black insole that showed some signs of wear with subtle toe prints and patches darkened by sweat in the shape of Vampire's petite feet. The toebox also seemed smaller on the inside than the outside would imply, thanks to a hidden inch-thick platform, reducing the perceived height of Vampire's heels from five inches to four, retaining all the visual trickery of long legs that such a tall pair afforded her whilst making them comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time, such were the tools of the taunting and alluring trade of mischief that Vampire plied. She additionally brought with her a pair of thick black nylons of a high denier and a reinforced toe and heel. She brought the nylons before her two remaining clones on the bed and opened the leg hole of both, challenging her two tinies to the rest of the day under her to determine if they were as tough as were advertised. For Vampire, it was merely a ploy to have them under her feet, one that she wondered they must surely be able to see through as the third pervert in her panties was keeping her face perpetually flushed. It was nonetheless a challenge both tinies accepted and they each disappeared into one of the nylons, a small bulge shuffling through the stockings to the very end. It would be the last the tinies would see of the light for a long while as she gathered up the stockings one at a time, bundled them up on her thumbs until she could see the tiny inside and smiling at them before her lightly perfumed foot completely covered them, their heads trapped under the arches of her toes, their chest under the ball of her foot and their legs rather safely tucked into the high arches of her feet. Her heart was racing again as she connected the suspender clasps of her garter belt to her stockings and then set about putting her silver heels on. Undoing the mary jane strap, she carefully and slowly pulled each shoe on, nervous of accidentally crushing her perverts. That she was concerned at all for them made part of her mind kick up a fuss that they were lowborn nothingness, just as easily replaced as they are disposed of. Her shoes were a noticeably tighter and poorer fit with the clones trapped underfoot, requiring just a little bit of force to inch her feet into place and ease her heel down into the heel cup. She scrunched and flexed her toes, adjusting her shoes until she finally had the clones in a comfortable position and did up the straps for her shoes. It was now the moment of truth as she shifted her legs over the side of the bed, heel tip touching the floor then followed by the worn black soles touching the floor gently. She closed her eyes and winced as she stood up, fully expecting to feel the tinies be reduced to a messy bloodstain for her to try and clean out, but she felt no such thing. Experimentally, she walked slowly around her room, then paused to prop herself up with her bed, for her legs were threatening to buckle at how having the clones trapped under her was playing with her head and with her feminine parts. For the clone trapped in her panties, Vampire's musk did indeed grow to the point of being all-encompassing as did the flow of her juices make him completely slick against her. For the clones buried in her shoes, Vampire was shockingly light, for a towering shipgirl many times their size, anyway. They could only draw shallow breath as she stood on them, briefly reduced to no breath at all as she walked and her weight was only on one leg, but it was enough. The fragrant scents intensified as her feet warmed up in her shoes but remained pleasant.

 

It took several minutes for Vampire to calm down enough as to recompose herself and then eventually resume her day. Her perverts would be trapped against her for hours until night fell upon the port, teasing and tempting the port commander himself whenever she saw him though she spent much of the day coming and going from New Jersey's pen to taunt the workers there instead. Even as her displays and whispered nothings in their ear became less playful and more unrepentant lust as her tinies drove her crazy, the crew held themselves back and entertained her through the day. When she finally returned back to her room with no-one left to prey on, Vampire took to locking her door and laying herself out on her bed. One of her hands moved almost automatically between her legs, a soft airless and silent moan leaving her as she disturbed the tiny she had kept there and moved him ever so slightly against herself. For the next while, she was an animal driven by need, using a couple fingers to push her tiny's legs into her lips and then his chest before getting her hand under her panties to push him all the way in. She amused herself with what the little pervert must be thinking as she plunged him into herself. Vampire found the tiny to be a near perfect fit for her small body, as she grasped his chest between her first and second finger and used him as her toy. After half a day of having him rub against her slit, it didn't take particularly long at all for her to achieve release. She continued to thrust her tiny clone into her pussy as her orgasm hit, losing herself so completely that she didn't realize how forceful she was being. One such thrust saw the clone's feet be jammed into her cervix in a moment between the spasms of her body, holding onto him and making her lose her loose grip on him. Not realizing she was fingering herself without her impromptu toy, she slammed her fingers into the clone and shoved him hip deep into her cervix, at which point the muscle spasms took over and her body laid claim to the tiny worker, sucking him in until he passed from her tunnel to be deposited wholly in her womb. Her tiny had been in something of a trance for the day against her lips with the last few minutes being the only hectic disruption. But as it all came to an end rather suddenly with Vampire riding out her orgasm and laying back on her bed. A minute or two later, Vampire sits up in a panic as he goes to retrieve the tiny and offer him thanks but instead be unable to find him. Gravity shifts her insides with the change in orientation and as she stops her immediate search, she finds her clone. In the numb depths of her body, she could feel an unusual lump of pressure that moved inside her. She pressed a hand to her belly, taking a moment for all the pieces to fall into place in her head and for her face to flush heavily with the realization of what she had done. It was enough to set her loins on fire once more feeling him inside herself. She didn't know how she would get him out, but she knew he wouldn't be going anywhere and so she laid back on her bed, her hand resting on her belly to feel the tiny inside her filling her womb. The clone soon also settled down, comforted by the warmth, the steady rhythm of her heart and the soft pliant flesh all around him. He laid down and soon enough settled back into a zen-like trance of relaxation as the shipgirl all around him also drifted off to sleep. Vampire had completely forgotten about the tinies trapped in her silver heels, but without her weight on them, it wasn't so bad to be trapped against her warm moisturized feet and the padded insole of her shoes.

 

Vampire's body wasn't done with the tiny inside her, laying a more permanent claim to him over the course of the night as he lay still inside her. If anyone had walked in on Vampire in the night, if not for her locked door, they would've found her belly to be glowing a soft red as it worked on the tiny. Being so still, he began to sink into an indentation in the walls of Vampire's womb of his own making, a process her body continued as he sunk deep enough that the soft walls began to knit shut all around him. It happened slowly and over the course of hours, starting at the extremities of his hands and around his ankles and spreading up his arms and legs, sealing him in a welcoming bed of flesh. As parts of his body was encompassed, it was then slowly incorporated into the shipgirl, the boundary between his body and hers blurring until it no longer existed and that piece of him was simply part of her instead. It might have been cause for concern as his head was enclosed but by then, he was so lost in the blissful obliteration of his body that he didn't notice. His consciousness melted away as the last parts of him, his chest and his hardened member, were covered up and consumed, integrated into the petite shipgirl. By the time morning come, the soft glow of her belly had faded and should anyone have tried to somehow pry so deep into Vampire and press against the spot he laid in, they would find nothing but the welcoming folds of her womb, the clone's mind cast into oblivion and his body forever a little part of Vampire. The shipgirl panicked again when she woke and was unable to press against her belly and reaffirm his presence inside her, but having a tiny nestled in there filled her with feelings she had never felt before. Her mind remained conflicted on using another tiny in such a fashion as she finally released the other two tinies from their prison. She did, however, settle on a better box to keep her perverts in, repurposing an ornate jewelry box and putting some cotton padding inside for her clones to stay in. The idea of pushing another tiny into her womb fell to the back of her mind as she tended to and looked after her remaining clones, unable to piece together the fact that her shipgirl body had simply consumed her clone in the familiar manner of upgrading and improving her abilities as a shipgirl. Not that the clone actually did any such thing, not being a shipgirl himself or possessing one of their wisdom cubes, but her body processed him all the same.

Chapter 7 by Crazyguy225

Ajax's interactions with her box of tinies were much less sincere as she too locked the door to her room and sat down on her bed. She turns the box in her hand upside down, letting the lightweight lid float down to the ground whilst the six naked worker clones fall several feet to the ground, each landing with a gentle thud on the ground. Though their bodies were small enough and light enough that the fall did no major damage to them, a couple of the clones were knocked unconscious in their poor landing and lay in a heap. After the other four check upon their unresponsive boxmates to see if they were even still alive, they finally turn to look upon their new captor. Above them sat a lilac-haired shipgirl gazing down on them with eyes a mix of pink fading to a deep amethyst purple. She wore a low-cut white top which, in combination with a high-waisted red tartan skirt, highlighted and cupped her very modest chest. Her legs were fully covered by black tights and though they could see up her skirt from their position, Ajax sat with her legs crossed and what little they might have seen of her panties was hidden by nylon reinforcement around her crotch that simply made for a solid black patch. She wore plain brown loafers, one of which was dangling from the foot of her crossed leg, swinging with the slow sway of her leg. The smile drawn across her face grows a perverse curl to it as she calls to her collection of tinies, "Catch~", and gently kicks her dangling shoe off her foot into the small crowd below. The four awake clones scatter in myriad directions but one of the unconscious clones would never wake as Ajax's shoe tumbles through the air, the thick heeled sole of her loafer landing upon his head with a sickeningly audible crunch to the tiny clones. His entire body twitches violently once then lies still, deep claret pooling from his neck. Ajax above tuts with a shake of her head. She sets her hands on the edge of her bed and unfolds her legs to support herself between her arms and her uncovered bare foot to extend her other leg, pressing her shoe lightly upon the clone's corpse and dragging him back, leaving a streaky trail of blood across the floor as she settles herself in her original position. "I was told you little things would be strong." She emphasizes her next point with a few sharp twists of her foot, grinding the headless clone under her into a warm paste with a series of soft and wet cracks like snubbing out a cigarette butt, "But I guess that was a lie. No matter~."

One of Ajax's new clones attempts to flee, running for the space under her bed. An inquisitive ‘hmmm’ echoes from the shipgirl above as she unfolds her legs and thumps her nylon-covered foot in front of the clone before he could reach under her bed, sliding forwards to meet him and gently kick him back, at least gently to her. To the tiny clone, he is instead punted backwards and sent sprawling, though his small body is hardly injured and he rebounds back from it quickly to run in the opposite direction away from the shipgirl. Behind him there was a slick squishing sound as Ajax stands, the pulped clone under her one shoe bearing her weight briefly as she takes the couple steps needed to catch up. A shadow looms over him as Ajax asks "Who said you could go anywhere, hm?". The clone turns his head to look up at the shipgirl, finding her leaning over him with her barefoot above him, her toes splayed and the light scattering through her tights in the space between her toes. She extends her leg and deftly picks the clone up by scrunching her toes on his head and chest, engulfing him in the warmth and light musk of her nylons. Ajax lifts him only an inch or so off the ground, letting go of the clone as her foot was still coming up, pinning him to the ball of her foot as she thumps her foot on the ground. The impact slams him face down into the hardwood floor, knocking the wind from him. The clone groans as he strains to breathe whilst Ajax picks him up with her toes again and lightly flicks him to turn him over on his back, foot landing on him once again. He's forced to breathe through her stockings as she keeps her foot in place and asks the other clones, "You as well? No? Good~". After affirming their obedience, Ajax lifts her foot from the clone trapped under her and bends down to pick him up in her hand then uses her other hand to tug on the edge of her arm sleeve and tilt the palm of her hand so he slides into her sleeve. He's only able to hear as Ajax carries on with the other clones. She points to one of the three still-conscious clones and then to the unconscious one, "Look after him, make sure he's awake when I get back." He nods nervously as she offers the other two clones a smug smile whilst gently kicking off her other loafer, "I have a simple job for the two of you though~". Fresh from her shoe, she reaches her foot forwards and gently knocks over then picks up one of the two clones in her toes as she did with the one now in her sleeve, lifting him into her loafer and sealing him inside under her toes where he would be relatively safe. Even as she stands, only some of her weight is projected onto him instead of all of it, though she does squeeze the air from him as she takes a step and her toes flex against him. The fourth clone she picks up in her hand and drops into her other loafer that had bounced away at the start, still bearing the tiny blood splatter on its low half inch heel. Standing on one leg, she allows the clone a moment to find himself a position to lay before slowly sliding her foot in after him. She could no longer see him and could only feel him under the ball of her foot but it was enough for her to tell he had chosen poorly as she felt his belly and chest as her foot slid into place. Experimentally, she tries to see just how badly he had placed himself and sets her foot square on the floor, keeping the weight on him light as she bends her foot forwards and her worn shoe flexes to accommodate, seeing how well the tiny clone could keep up. She was amused at first as her foot pressed into him without him breaking and so for a final quick test, she pointed her foot and set the tip of her shoe upon the ground to then press down until just her toes were square on the ground. She couldn't hear at all but she could definitely feel the split-second resistance against her foot and the crack of his back as she bent him almost 90 degrees. Ajax smiled to herself.

The first proper step towards her door broke him completely, her foot slipping inside her shoe as she reduced him to a warm gooey mess, her more usual height and weight compared to the 3'1 Vampire making her more than heavy enough to instantly squish a clone barefoot. For a couple hours afterwards, the sticky remains of his chest make her foot slide in her shoe constantly, which only helps to grind the rest of his body into an unrecognizable mess, his legs and head pulled in quickly and smashed repeatedly into the soft and worn leather insole. After those scant few hours, his bloody remains had dried, her nylons and the leather soaking up the moisture and leaving what was left of the clone to be ground into the leather for the rest of the time Ajax spent on her feet for the day. Moments after that process had begun, as Ajax stepped out of her room, she remembered she still had one in her sleeve. She raises her arm and plucks him from inside with her other hand, holding him in the palm of her hand. "Will you be more obedient between my legs?" She doesn't give him a chance to answer, instead lifting the red skirt of her short dress and pulling the rim of her full tights away from her hips to tilt her hands and let the clone fall down into them. Instead of managing to fall down against her panties though, he manages to fall against the inside of her thigh. His scrabbles only succeed in making him inch further down her tights. Ajax sighs quietly, "Can't even do that right?.. Fine." She lets go of her tights, letting them snap back against her hips and trapping the clone against her thigh for the day. She forgets about him quickly as he stops squirming and settles in place, snugly pressed into her thigh. As he warms up against her, she gets used to him and her mind tunes his presence out, so much so that she doesn't remember he's there when she finds herself a seat later in the day and assumes her normal cross-legged pose. Her other thigh smothers and presses firm into him, making it virtually impossible to breathe. He passes out and soon after fades entirely long before Ajax stood up again though she wouldn't notice until she returned to her room.

The clone trapped under Ajax's nylon covered toes fares better but even he succumbs eventually. Her every step jostled him a little such that he could hardly stay still and he found himself unable to move back into the narrow safe space under her toes as her stride would mash him into the leather. It was only in the split second that her foot was lifted off the floor that he could move and often times he just found himself being tossed around instead. Soon enough her many steps began to rotate him and it didn't take long without correction for his legs to turn and end up under the ball of her foot. Panic set in as each step was inching him further under her and her foot was painfully pinching on one of his legs until it finally happened as Ajax sits herself down for a while. She flexes her feet idly inside her shoes and in so doing, her worn leather loafers yield and allow the clone's body to rotate such that his legs and hips rested underfoot. It was only a matter of time before she stood up again and little could prepare him for it when it came. In just a second, Ajax unfolded her legs and set her feet back on the ground, though she remained seated as she finished talking with whoever else she was with. He was nothing against her, offering no resistance as the shipgirl stood up, his hips popped loudly under her along with his legs being squished into a wet stain as well. He passes out almost immediately in her shoe, his body unable to process the damage.

Drifting in and out of consciousness for several hours he, perhaps unfortunately, doesn't move any further inside Ajax's loafers until the end of the day. When the shipgirl returns to her dorm room and takes her shoes off, the clone is awoken by being dragged through her shoes by her toes though she does not pay him any mind Ajax takes herself off to the bathroom, where the sound of running water made it clear she would not return for at least a few minutes. The pained groans of the clone in her loafer nab the attention of her other two remaining clones who, after one of them had woken back up after being knocked out from his tumble out of their box, now sat inside the box that lay on its side discarded by the foot of Ajax's bed. As they neared her shoes and learned of one of the clones she had dropped into them having survived, the two clones assist each other in climbing into her loafer to try and pull the third out. For several minutes they struggle with lifting him towards the opening and try to figure out how to lift him up and over the sides. In the end they take too long and the towering shipgirl that owned them returns. They quickly drag their wounded clone friend back deeper inside her shoes and watch from inside as their naked keeper tosses her worn clothes on her bed. Turning around unexpectedly, she spies one of the clones looking up at her. "Oh~? Like me so much you would find yourselves in my shoes~?" Ajax raises a hand to her mouth as she giggles, though her face turns to a frown as she raises her other hand, the limp and lifeless clone that suffocated against her thighs pinched between her fingers. "I had thought to give the two of you a new task but you've all been such disappointments so far. Perhaps under me is the best place for you~" With a flick of her hand, she throws away the clone she held and while the others in her loafer couldn't see, they could certainly hear the dull thud as he hit the wall and bounced off into the small wastebin below. Ajax turns around and collects her used tights and kneels down as she turns back, smiling at the clones. She makes a quiet approving moan as she spies the third clone in her shoe at this new angle, the one she had partly crushed hours ago. "You two were trying to help him, huh~? Well then at least you'll all be together~" She stuffs her nylons into her loafers, preventing their escape while she picks out a pair of stockings from her wardrobe and pulls them on.

Returning a moment later, she pulls out the nylon stuffing, allowing the clones to look upon her naked body once again save for the stockings that now adorned her legs. She raises her foot above her shoe, hand on hip and a smug smile about her face as she looks down upon the two clones, the third out of view. "I think you've had enough of a look, hm~? Let's see if you're tougher than that other little guy was." Both clones try to climb out of her shoe as her foot nears, the shipgirl displaying her dexterity once more as she pinches the head of one with a giggle and pulls him back, ensuring he's in the perfect position beneath her foot whilst the other is forced back down by her heel. She gently compresses him under the heel of her foot until she feels the subtle crack of something about his body breaking under her, lifting her heel up and arching her foot to tilt her loafer forwards and shake her foot to tumble him deeper, eventually ending up on top of the clone she had pinched. Ajax bites her lip as she slides her heel back down into her worn shoes and feels the two clones being mashed together. As she had no plans of going anywhere, Ajax sighs softly and hops forwards, landing on her clone-filled shoe with all her weight. Her two clones are instantly compacted into a mess that spurts up the inside of her ankle. Not yet done however, she then tilts her foot back, lifting the front of her shoe as she taps against the ground to knock the third wounded clone from the very front against her toes down into the bloody pulp underfoot, slamming her foot down on the floor and performing a spin on the spot to ensure he too was ground into mush. Strands of viscera connected her foot to the inside of her shoe as she pulled her shoes off, slid the nylons off and tossed them in the bin with the suffocated clone. She might have left too much of a mess in her shoes with the three clones pulped inside them but that was a problem for tomorrow as she settled herself under the sheets of her bed to tend to her excited body and pass out soon after.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10615