The Little Glass Slipper (Reupload) by vegetaboy
Summary:

Once upon a time, in a faraway world, there lived a Gulliverian girl with her mother and father. When her mother passed away, her father remarried a Brobdingnagian woman who had two daughters of herself. When her father died, her wicked stepmother reduced her into nothing more than a personal servant.

When the wicked stepmother prevents the Gulliverian from attending a ball held by the Prince of Brobdingnag, she gets a little unexpected help from her Lilliputian friends and Fairy Godmother.

---

Don’t read this story if you don’t want your childhood fairy tale ruined by nonsensical giantess smut and violence. Oh, and there will be vore



This is a reupload of a story originally written by Kosmita


Categories: Crush, Destruction, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 34166 Read: 16660 Published: May 20 2021 Updated: May 20 2021
Story Notes:

Yet another upload originally written by Kosmita that has since been deleted, and I am sharing for people's enjoyment. 

 


This story takes place in the Swiftverse. If you’re not familiar with the Swiftverse, here’s a quick summary.

1. Aschenputtel by vegetaboy

2. Liliputian Devotion by vegetaboy

3. Preperations by vegetaboy

4. The Ball by vegetaboy

5. Little Glass Slipper by vegetaboy

6. Grand Finale by vegetaboy

Aschenputtel by vegetaboy

-0-


 


Once upon a time, there lived a rich Gulliverian family. This family consisted of father, mother, and daughter. They lived happily together in a villa with a few servants of their own race.


One night, mother fell into a fatal illness. She called her daughter while on her deathbed and imparted a few words of wisdom. Mother told her daughter that there was something big in store for her future and to never dream small. The mother died that very night. She was buried under a tree to the rear of the villa. The daughter wept at her mother’s grave every day to mourn her passing.


As the seasons went on, father married another woman who had two daughters of her own. Unlike father and daughter, the new woman he married was a Brobdingnagian. Though inter-size marriages were seldom in those days, the Brobdingnagian woman made an exception to marry father on the account of his wealth.


The villa was too small to house the large family, so father sold the villa and bought a large Brobdingnagian house in the countryside. Daughter didn’t want to be taken far from her mother’s final resting spot and therefore protested the move. Her complaints went unheard and before she knew it, she was living in a large Brobdingnagian home.


Her stepmother told her shortly thereafter that her father suffered a terrible accident that resulted in his death. When pressed for further details, the stepmother said nothing. From that day on, the stepmother forced the daughter to live in the kitchen near the fireplace. The stepsisters and stepmother reduced the original daughter as a personal servant.


This is where our story begins.


 


-1-


 


The sun shone through the kitchen window and landed gracefully on Cynthia. It was the mark of another day and time for her daily morning ritual. She stretched herself out on her tiny bed – which was actually just a few scraps of stacked cotton inside a sewn burlap patch.


“Good morning everyone,” Cynthia said with a smile. She yawned and lifted herself into a seated position. Five Lilliputians tumbled from her stomach and landed on her lap. A few dozen Lilliputians on her long legs stirred in their sleep and refused to wake. Some other Lilliputians wedged themselves between Cynthia’s toes because of the warmth and alluring scent given off by her feet. There were also three Lilliputians hanging onto her blonde hair, trying not to fall as she continued to stretch and yawn. “How was everyone’s night?” Her sweet voice filled their tiny ears.


All her Lilliputian friends answered at once. “It was good!” “It was great Cynthia!” “Can’t complain.” “How was your sleep Cynthia?”


“I slept wonderfully.” She said with a distant stare. “I had my favorite dream again.”


“The one with the prince?” A Lilliputian girl asked from between Cynthia’s middle toes.


“That’s the one.” She giggled as she wiggled her toes. Half a dozen Lilliputians tumbled from her toes and slid down her long feet. “I wish my dream comes true. It’s all I ever want in life.”


“If anyone deserves to be a princess, it’s you Cynthia!” A Lilliputian standing on her bare thigh said.


“Thank you, Chip.” Her smile fleeted. “I do hope dreams come true.”


The Lilliputians continued giving Cynthia words of encouragement. Seeing Cynthia sad was gut wrenching to the Lilliputians. They loved her dearly and only wanted the best for her. The Lilliputians, after all, were not accustomed to kindness from Gulliverians or Brobdingnagians.


Despite living for two years as her stepmother and stepsisters’ servant, toiling day-in and day-out, Cynthia was a beautiful 18-year-old woman. She wasn’t given much in the way of clothes, but her stepsisters did give her rags from their older clothes. Cynthia tailored her clothes from pieces of shirts and panties to create simple skirts and summer dresses. It was a funny thing, but even though Cynthia hardly had time to herself, wore makeshift clothing, and was dirty from sleeping near a fireplace – she looked far prettier than her stepsisters ever did.


Her Lilliputian friends went around her and pulled her clothes from a crack between two red bricks. They gently splayed out her pink shirt made from the ass-end of Katy’s panties and a black skirt made from one of Hayley’s old undershirt. Without getting out of bed, she thanked her friends and slipped on her clothes. Her shoes (in this case a pair of black flats) were purchased from a Gulliverian clothing store for her birthday. Her clothes looked fashionable and conformed to her slender frame.


“Thank you everyone!” She smiled to the fifty Lilliputians that stood around. She scooped up a handful of Lilliputians from her bed and slipped them into her skirt pocket. “Let’s get breakfast started!”


Cynthia took care in not stepping on any Lilliputians as she made it to the specialized handcart. The handcart was something similar to those used in a hotel when delivering room service, except Cynthia’s handcart was Brobdingnagian-sized. Now, Cynthia being one-inch tall compared to her much bigger family members couldn’t do much in terms of serving them due to the huge size discrepancy. But thanks to the steam-powered handcart, Cynthia was able to serve their breakfast every morning without her stepmother and stepsisters getting out of bed.


The handcart worked like this: on one end of the cart, there was a skinny tower with a pilot seat at the top. On the same end of the cart, there was a robotic arm capable of gripping and moving things, as if it were a Brobdingnagian’s arm. The handcart itself was drivable from the pilot seat. The entire contraption was state-of-the-art and ran off steam, boilers, and lots of copper pipes with exhaust valves.


In the beginning, Cynthia was clumsy when it came to piloting the handcart. She often times spilled food, broke dishes, or ran into her large family. After a couple of seasons of practice, she started to operate the handcart as if it were an extension of her body.


Cynthia took the elevator from the foot of the cart to the top. Once she was on the table portion of the cart, she slipped in her slender fingers into her pocket and pulled out a Lilliputian. “Do you want to go with me to the top?” Her words flowed like honey. “Or would do little ones want to play out here?”


“We want to be with you Cynthia!” Said a teenager.


“Oki.” Her smile melted his heart.


She dropped him back in her pocket and took the tower’s lift to the top. She then sat in the plushy pilot seat and got to work. As was stated earlier, Cynthia was a pro at working the handcart. Steam exhausted from various parts of the cart as the robotic arm came to life. On the cart’s tabletop, Cynthia prepared three plates, rolls of bread, butter, three glasses of milk, cheese, and a few sugary sweets.


The Lilliputians in her pocket clamored their way out as she piloted the heavy machinery. Cynthia had both her hands on two joysticks and used her feet to control two independent pedals. She giggled as she felt the ticklish sensations of tiny little hands and feet climbing over her thighs and stomach. Some of the Lilliputian girls slid down Cynthia’s long legs and held on to the tops of her feet. They laughed and cheered as they tried to stay on while she moved her feet up and down the pedal. As Cynthia was moving the biscuits onto the tabletop, her stomach growled in hunger, taking the Lilliputians nearest to her belly by surprise.


“Ow, I’m so hungry. I think I’m going to eat like a little piggy after I’m done serving my family.” She said aloud.


“Cynthia,” called out a Lilliputian. “If you’re really hungry, you can eat me.”


“Oh no Jason, don’t say that.” She said partly in shock.


“Pleeease? My life expectancy as a Lilliputian isn’t great. I can either die by some horrible accident that goes unnoticed or I can die for a great cause.”


“A great cause would be my breakfast?”


“I know you think I’m joking, but I’m not. I’d rather be your meal than serve your mean stepsisters.” He said proudly.


“Jason, honey, me eating you is a very permanent thing.” Her stomach growled much more violently, causing her to lurch forward a bit.


“Please Cynthia, you’re in pain!” He pleaded. “Please let me help quell your hunger.”


She bit her lower lip, “are you sure?”


“I’ve never been surer than anything in my life! I would be so honored to be digested by you Cynthia. To give your body the energy it so desperately needs.”


She giggled. “I don’t desperately need it.” Her stomach rumbled again, not letting up with its discomfort. “Ow, but I am so hungry. Okay Jason, if you really, really want to…I will eat you.”


“Yes!” He cheered.


The other Lilliputians looked on with morbid curiosity. Cynthia plucked little Jason from her lap and gave him a kiss. “You all are the best friends I’ve ever had.”


“You’re the best Cynthia!”


She smiled and opened her mouth for the Lilliputian. Her mouth was already watering like a waterfall ever since Jason asked to be eaten. She gently placed him in the middle of her tongue and closed her mouth. Her tongue poked and tasted the Lilliputian for a few moments. She then opened her mouth and sucked in cold air for Jason, causing him to shiver. He actually preferred it when Cynthia closed her mouth and coated his body with warm saliva. In her head, Cynthia said a quick goodbye and then swallowed Jason. A lump formed in her neck as his willing body travelled down into her hungry stomach.


“Aww, Jason, I love you for what you’ve done. I’ll never forget you.” She patted her stomach.


Three other Lilliputians sprang up on Cynthia’s lap and pleaded to her. They had their hands raised and asked – begged – to be eaten. They were instantly jealous of Jason and how he won favor with the kind Gulliverian giantess.


Cynthia tried to explain to the two males and female that they didn’t have to feed themselves to her. She went on to explain how them becoming her breakfast would be the ultimate sacrifice and once they went into her mouth – there was no turning back. They continued to plea and beg despite her words of warning. They cited reasons such as how hard and unrewarding Lilliputian life was. They also had it in their head that by being digested by Cynthia, that they would somehow become a part of Cynthia.


The beautiful Gulliverian giantess gave a bashful smile as the Lilliputians continued to stream a constant barrage of compliments and adulation for her. In fact, they said they would be insulted if she didn’t eat them. “I love you all so much!” She then told them to strip from their raggedy clothes.


Cynthia proceeded to eat all three Lilliputians one at a time. She gave each of her meals equal time in her mouth and coated them equally with her saliva. She marveled how each Lilliputian had their own taste and texture. One at a time, she swallowed them whole. They didn’t scream in horror but in happiness as if they were on a ride.


Jason was lethargic in his movements as his body was slowly denied oxygen. He greeted his three friends from the outside as they splashed into Cynthia’s bile. The four friends joked and tried to feel around the dark stomach. They helped Jason up and propped him above the bile and against the stomach wall. They said their final goodbyes and even mocked about which part of Cynthia’s body they were going to contribute to. Some of them wanted Cynthia to grow longer legs. The girl wanted her body mass to be transformed into Cynthia’s long golden hair. Jason simply wanted to quell her hunger until lunch and nothing more. They gave each other a group hug when suddenly the giant stomach violently vibrated as digestive fluid poured in.


The digestive acid struck the girl’s face first. She screamed in horrible agony as she felt the skin around her face loosen. The other boys felt their limbs melting off and screamed out as well from the unexpected burning sensation. There was a tiny twinge of regret, but they quickly pushed out those thoughts and thought of Cynthia’s beautiful face as their bodies deformed and regressed into nothing more but a goopy mess. Jason’s felt his body tingling all over as the last ounce of energy left him. His limp body slid into the stomach bile where it would transform from a human body into something unrecognizable.


Cynthia covered her mouth as she let out a girly burp. “That hit the spot.” She ran her fingers under her shirt and traced out the area in front of her stomach. She hopped they didn’t suffer too much, but she also figured what was done, was done.


“Is it over?” A concerned girl on her foot asked.


Cynthia leaned over and plucked her from her foot. “It is. Don’t worry, they didn’t feel a thing.” Of course, she didn’t know this, but the last thing she wanted to do was scare the little Lilliputian. She kissed the Lilliputian and asked her where she wanted to go.


“I want to hear your belly.”


Cynthia giggled and complied. She lifted her shirt showing off her skinny frame and pressed the girl lightly against her stomach. They both listened to the gurgling sounds of the giant stomach digesting her former friends. Cynthia burped again in order to release more gas from her excited stomach. “Excuse me.”


The girl laughed.


 


-2-


 


“Cynthia!” Katy, the older stepsister, yelled out Cynthia’s name repeatedly. Since she was the loudest, Cynthia visited her room first. She piloted the handcart through the door leading into Katy’s room and drove it to the table near the expansive elegant bed. The robotic arm gracefully swung to the tabletop on the cart, picked up the plate full of Katy’s breakfast, and then set it on the table along the bed.


“Wait, I want to choose my garnish myself.” Katy let her bed sheet slip off her tan body, revealing to Cynthia her black panty clad body. Katy’s round breast swung and jiggled as she got on her knees and edged her way close to the handcart. Cynthia eyed Katy’s full breasts and shifted in her seat, trying to cover her little tits with her shirt. Even if she were Katy’s height, Cynthia’s boobs wouldn’t come close to competing with Katy’s tits. “I choose this one.”


Katy lifted a clear vial from the cart and peered inside. She licked her lips as she eyed thousands of Lilliputians staring back up at her with fear from within the vial. Katy then let herself fall back on her bed, crashing into four fluffy pillows. Cynthia started the cart up again, but Katy stopped her.


“Don’t go yet.” Katy said. “When you are done serving Hayley and mother, I want you to come back here. My feet are aching and need a good rub.”


“Yes Katy, anything you want.” Cynthia said. “Is there anything else you would like?”


“Hmm.” Katy set the vial of Lilliputians on her crotch and then went for a muffin. She grabbed a knife and the coated the muffin with butter. Cynthia was going to ask to be excused, but she knew not to bother Katy during her ritual. Katy popped the cork from the vial and then spilled a small percentage of its content onto her muffin. A small percentage of course was about 400 Lilliputians that looked like little pepper specks to a Brobdingnagian. The poor little things immediately adhered to the yellow butter and were immobile. “There was something else I was going to ask, hmm. What was it?”


Katy looked out absentmindedly as she took a bite into her muffin, taking in nearly all the Lilliputians she poured out. With agonizing slowness, Katy began to chew her muffin. Cynthia couldn’t hear the screams from the Lilliputians, but she knew they were crying out.


Katy chewed with her mouth open, rolling her food between her molars before bringing them down and grinding the microscopic Lilliputians into nothingness. Once it was nice and mashed, Katy swallowed.


“I know what I was going to ask.” Katy said. “Do you have any Gulliverian friends?”


“I don’t have any friends.” Cynthia answered.


“Aww shucks, I was hoping you did.” Katy buttered up another muffin. “I haven’t eaten a Gulliverian in a long time and I was hoping you had some close friends I could have. Maybe I should eat you.”


Cynthia shuddered. The six Lilliputians still with her also shook and held on tightly to her body. Katy took in another bite and just like that, 450 Lilliputians started fighting for their lives in hard butter inside a Brobdingnagian mouth. Katy continued to talk with the food in her mouth.


“If you don’t want me to eat you,” she started to say, not realizing she was sending crumbs and blowing out dozens of Lilliputians from her mouth and onto her gigantic tits. “You should befriend some Gulliverians and then introduce them to me. Try to make at least 20 friends. I don’t want to lose these after all.” She was referring to her bubbly tits, which she grabbed hold with her free hand. She gave her boob a squeeze, unknowingly crushing a dozen Lilliputians under her thumb.


Katy chewed the food in her mouth and swallowed. In a span of a minute, she had eaten or crushed over 800 Lilliputians. It took far lot longer for Cynthia just to eat four of her friends. The other sad part was that Katy barely went through half of the Lilliputians in the vial. She still had another thousand to eat.


The Lilliputians in the vial were labeled as “farm-raised” though Cynthia didn’t know what that meant. She had her suspicions and assumed the worst. She had no problem in consuming Lilliputians that were willing. The way Katy would end thousands of lives in one sitting always disturbed her however. She was sure Katy couldn’t taste nor feel the Lilliputians, so why eat so many of them? Why eat them at all? Whenever Cynthia had the chance, she would try to free one of these vials. She was unsuccessful most of the time because the corks on the vials were far too snug for her. Most of the Lilliputians she rescued were the leftover Lilliputians that her stepsisters either missed or spilled.


At any rate, Cynthia only rescued the Lilliputians that she could and didn’t go out of her way for them; especially because the consequences of being caught was far too great. No, she only went for it when opportunity presented itself. After all, when all was said and done, Lilliputians were Lilliputians. They have their lot in life and so did she. This was a principle she held close to heart.


Katy excused Cynthia.


 


-3-


 


Hayley was Cynthia’s age but lived a far more lazy and luxuries life. If she and Cynthia were the same size, the top of Hayley’s head would come up to Cynthia’s breast. She was petite, skinny, and olive tanned.


As Cynthia drove the cart into her bedroom, she could see Hayley sleeping on her belly with white bedsheets flowing partly over her nude body. Cynthia couldn’t help but peek at her uncovered ass, which looked like a soft hill to her. Cynthia didn’t bother waking her stepsister and simply set her food on the table beside the bed.


“I want two Lilliputians.” Hayley mumbled with closed eyes. By ‘two Lilliputians’ she meant she wanted two vials of the micro people. Cynthia complied and left two glass tubes. “I’m so hung over.” Hayley complained.


Hayley rolled over on her back and snatched up both vials of Lilliputians. Hayley hadn’t excused Cynthia, so the Gulliverian waited silently for her stepsister. Hayley popped open one of the Lilliputian tubes and poured its contents on her belly. She then popped the other tube and brought it to her mouth. Two thousand Lilliputians screamed in unison as they travelled down the glass slide and into Hayley’s pink tongue. The Lilliputians on her belly held onto each other tightly as they watched the young Brobdingnagian, still half-asleep, consume so many of their kin. The five and half mile giantess gulped four times as she poured the Lilliputians in her mouth. Like a drunkard, she tossed the empty glass somewhere down her bed. Hayley then ran three fingers across her belly in a lazy fashion – unknown to her where the horrors the Lilliputians were going through on her torso. Hundreds of Lilliputians were crushed or smeared across her tanned skin.


“Would you like anything else Hayley?” Cynthia asked, not wanting to know Hayley’s response.


“I think all that wine from last night is going to give me the shits.” Hayley said. “I might need you to clean my asshole after I go. You’re up to that, right little sis?”


“Whatever you would like Hayley.”


“Get out of here, I need more sleep.” Hayley grabbed a pillow and shoved it between her legs, and then spooned the pillow. About 600 Lilliputians survived her body rolling on its side. They would live out heroic adventures trying to survive the giantess’ sleeping body, only to be crushed later in one fashion or another. Some surviving Lilliputians would live out for a couple days on the bed before meeting their demise by a an unaware five and half mile teen.


 


-4-


 


The last stop for the morning was stepmother. Her bedroom was also the grandest room in the house. Jan was the type of woman in her forties that tried desperately to hold onto her youth. Her daughters took on after her natural beauty, but what set her apart was her mass. She was tall and curvaceous. Her hips were much wider than her torso (after all, she gave birth twice). Her breasts hung low when not in a bra, but rivaled in size compared to Katy.


Jan was awake and looking out from her bedroom windows. She was wearing her underwear and a red silk robe that barely covered her crotch. The bottom of her ass was visible to Cynthia as she rolled the cart in.


“What took you so long?” Jan asked her Gulliverian stepdaughter.


Jan’s question was asked daily and there was no real way of answering it without getting into trouble.


“I’m slow.” Cynthia said. “I’m sorry stepmother, it won’t happen again.”


Jan made it clear to Cynthia in the past that she never wanted her to call her ‘mother’. It was a disgusting thought for Jan: to be related to a Gulliverian – how ghastly! Jan only married Cynthia’s father for the money. After they married and transferred his wealth to a joint account, she crushed him in her fist without further thought. She would have done the same to Cynthia, but there was something oddly appealing of keeping her around. She had taken the fortune that was earmarked for Cynthia, taken her father’s life, and now had taken her freedom. It filled her with far greater joy to keep her alive oppose to killing her.


“Get out so I can see you.” Jan commanded as she turned around.


Cynthia complied, exited the pilot seat, and made her way to the cart’s tabletop. Jan’s curvaceous body occupied the landscape in front of Cynthia. Her thighs were round, soft, and powerful. Her long body soared into the sky like an unholy monolith. Her stare made Cynthia feel exposed and uncomfortable.


“I’m in a good mood this morning Cynthia,” Jan started. “So I will let you decide what your punishment will be.”


Cynthia looked down at her feet in shame. It was another question with no right answer. Cynthia cleared her throat and went to answer, “I—“ She was cut off abruptly when Jan poked her face. It was a gentle force for Jan, but it stunned and hurt Cynthia greatly. She fell on her back and whimpered as she curled herself into the fetal position.


“So ungrateful.” Jan said. “I give you an opportunity to speak and you dared to answer me with silence.” Jan was pretty. Her daughters were pretty. But compared to Cynthia…the one inch tall Gulliverian…her looks made the stepmother and stepsister look so dull, poor, unkempt, homely, and just over all plain. Even though Cynthia was an inch tall, Jan could see her exuding her youth and beauty no matter how she lived. Cynthia didn’t have access to makeup, hairbrushes, real clothes, or even a mirror. It sickened Jan how Cynthia could outshine her and her daughters without trying.


“I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me.” Cynthia wept.


Jan brought her hand down to the frail girl and flicked her index finger, making contact with Cynthia’s ass. The Gulliverian squeaked from the jolt of pain emanating from her bottom. The pain from her face and bottom were too much, she almost forgot about the Lilliputian girl in her skirt pocket. She was safe for the time being.


“Get up you worthless little twat.” Jan placed her hands on her hip as she looked down at the beaten girl. “Serve my meal and be gone with you. I’m so angry right now I can’t even think of a proper punishment for you.”


Cynthia tried to get up from the ground slowly as the pain kept shooting out in bolts from her ass. Her speed in getting up only infuriated the stepmother further. Jan pinched Cynthia by the ankles and lifted her up to her face. Cynthia continued to whimper “ow, ow” as new waves of pain overcame her.


“Listen Cynthia, I don’t where you got this idea of disobeying me, but it ends now.” Jan said through her teeth. “When I ask you a question, you answer right away. When I tell you to get up, you best jump up as fast you can. Got it? I have put up with entirely too much shit from you in the last two years. For heaven’s sake, I have given you food and shelter – and, and all you return to me is disrespect? Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”


“It won’t happen again.” Cynthia cried. “Please let me down stepmother. It hurts so much.”


Jan pinched Cynthia’s ankle harder, eliciting another scream. “Don’t you dare give me a command.”


“I’m sorry, I apologize. Please, please forgive me.”


Jan lowered Cynthia back down and let go when she was about four feet from the surface. Cynthia fell, but landed softly thanks to her reflex. Remarkably, even though she hung upside down and was dropped, the Lilliputian girl in her pocked managed to survive the entire ordeal.


“Get my breakfast, now!”


Cynthia pushed herself from the ground as quickly as she could and hobbled back to the control tower. Her ankle wasn’t sprained, but it was bruised and pulsed in fiery pain. Her butt felt sore and so did her nose where she was struck earlier. Cynthia took the elevator to the top and climbed on the pilot seat. She controlled the robot arm and served Jan’s meal on her table. It was difficult for Cynthia to pilot the swinging of the robot arm given that her ankle shot electric stings of pain anytime she pressed down on the peddle. She nearly spilled the food, but managed to serve without further incident.


Jan collected the last five vials of Lilliputians from the cart. She excused Cynthia, but not before instructing her to come back to her room in the afternoon. Jan said she would have Cynthia’s punishment ready by then.


 


-5-


 


Cynthia’s morning wasn’t over. She wheeled the cart back to Katy’s room as per her instruction. Before getting out of the pilot seat, Cynthia pulled out the Lilliputian girl from her pocket. “It’s safer if you stay here. I’ll be right back okay.” Cynthia tried to smile.


The young Lilliputian looked back and could see Cynthia’s red eyes were still glassy from earlier. The girl wanted to comfort Cynthia but she was inexperienced in what to say. She nodded and stuck back in the seat with a few of her friends. They all chanted ‘good luck’ to Cynthia as she climbed into the elevator.


Katy read a book from her bed and didn’t bother in helping Cynthia. She watched the one-inch Gulliverian go down the tower’s lift, get in the lift for the handcart, walk across the bedroom floor, and then climb up her spilled bedsheet. It took about fifteen minutes for Cynthia took complete the trip – it would have taken 15 seconds if Katy got up and picked her up, but Katy preferred it this way.


Cynthia didn’t say a word. She only whimpered as she walked over to Katy’s large feet. Cynthia knew her mass was infinitesimal compared to Katy’s foot and that a massage from her would be futile, but Katy enjoyed them nonetheless.


Cynthia pressed herself against Katy’s heel. Her ankles cried out as she placed force upon them. She then ran her hands between the wrinkles of her feet and tried to hug the bottom of the heel. Without warning, Katy dropped her foot on Cynthia and started rolling her tiny body under the ball of her foot.


“Mmh, I like this much better,” Katy murmured as placed more weight on Cynthia. The mattress and sheets offered some relief to battered body. Cynthia couldn’t help but squeak as she was rolled over on her sides back and forth. She felt herself getting nauseous from both the scent of the giant foot and the tumbling. “Do you like my feet, Cynthia?”


Cynthia mumbled something unintelligible from underneath Katy’s sole.


“You should kiss my foot to let me know how much you like me.”


Cynthia complied and kissed in between one of the many lines that made up Katy’s print. Katy giggled from the small sensation. Another few moments of rolling continued until Katy stopped and flipped over on her stomach. She instructed Katy to work on her soles while Katy went back to her book. Cynthia obeyed and climbed on the slope that was Katy’s foot. Cynthia sighed as used her whole body to rub her soles. A few times, Cynthia used the back of her hand to wipe the tears from her cheek. It was just another morning like so many others.


 


-6-


 


Cynthia drove the cart into Hayley’s room. The Brobdingnagian eighteen-year-old was still passed out. Cynthia really hoped that Hayley was kidding about the wiping ass part. She drove over to the table and noticed that Hayley hadn’t touched her food. Cynthia quietly drove out of Hayley’s room and headed back for the kitchen. Her day wasn’t even half way done – but she hoped the worst had passed.


 


-7-


 


“Cynthia, I’m sorry your big family is mean to you.” The young Lilliputian girl on top of Cynthia’s lap said.


“Don’t worry about it sweetie,” Cynthia looked beaten, but her smile was enough to warm and comfort the girl. “It’s just my lot in life. Nothing to for you to worry about. All you have to worry about is getting dates and having fun.”


“I wish they didn’t hurt you!” The girl cried out and gave Cynthia a hug through her skirt.


“Now, now.” Cynthia did her best to comfort the teen. “We’ll get back to my place and play some games. We’ll forget all this nasty stuff happened. Does that sound good?”


The Lilliputian nodded. Cynthia winced as she pressed her foot on the pedal. Her ankle was feeling better but she wasn’t hundred percent recovered.


Back in the kitchen, Cynthia parked the handcart in the usual spot and exited along with all her Lilliputian friends. Once on ground level, Cynthia hobbled over to the fireplace where her makeshift bed and things were.


“Cynthia! I made you some barely soup.”


Cynthia stopped and got on her knees. “Thank you so much Mrs. Bennett.” Cynthia took the thimble-sized bowl from the Lilliputians outstretched hands.


“Cynthia, dear, have you seen my son Jason anywhere?”


Cynthia felt a nasty pang in her stomach. “I—I don’t know how to tell you this Mrs. Bennett. Jason—well, Jason and some of his friends…Jason—“


“Oh my god, what happened to Jason?” She covered her mouth with trembling hands.


“I’ll be honest with you Mrs. Bennett. Jason wanted me to—eat him.”


“Wha--?”


“I begged him to reconsider, Mrs. Bennett, but he kept insisting on giving himself as a meal for me.”


“Oh my god.” Mrs. Bennett said with a blank stare.


“I feel terrible Mrs. Bennett, honest I do.”


“Don’t feel bad my dear,” the Lilliputian said. “I’ve never been prouder of my little boy as I am right now. How brave and noble of him. I always knew he would amount to something great.”


Cynthia looked on a little perplexed. Jason’s mother was actually proud of her boy. She didn’t seem to care that her boy had already been digested in the Gulliverian’s stomach and now his remains were going through her intestines, which were breaking down Jason’s body further and transferring nutrients throughout her body. Later that day or possibly the next morning, whatever didn’t get absorbed by Cynthia’s body, would just pass through her as excrement.


“I have no other sons or daughters.” Mrs. Bennett said. “My husband died last year underfoot from your stepmother. I’m all alone.” She hesitated before continuing. “If you don’t mind Cynthia, could you eat me too?”


“Mrs. Bennett?”


“Please my dear, I want to follow by my son’s courageous act.”


“Mrs. Bennett, I already feel bad for eating Jason. I’m sorry, but the more I think about, I’m wiping out your family.”


“I’d rather be eaten by a maiden such as yourself than be stepped on by those giant hags that treat you so poorly. No, you can’t talk me out of this. You must eat me so that a part of me could be with my son.”


“There’s no convincing you?”


“No.”


“And you really want this?”


“Yes.”


Cynthia scooped up Mrs. Bennett and brought her to her mouth. Mrs. Bennett took off her dress revealing her soft body. She then motioned for the thimble of soup that was in Cynthia’s other hand. Mrs. Bennett was given the opportunity of feeding the giantess for the first and last time. Cynthia exclaimed on hoy yummy the soup was and giggled.


“Last chance.” Cynthia said.


“Do it!” Mrs. Bennett cheered.


Cynthia dropped the widower into her mouth where her only son was hours ago. Cynthia coated her in saliva and played with her body using her slippery tongue. She then swallowed and got back up to her feet before Mrs. Bennett splashed in her stomach. Cynthia burped a few times as she made her way to her cotton scraps that she called a bed.


Cynthia slowly got onto her bed and collapsed on her back. She sighed and let her eyes close. It was only the morning and she already felt like she worked a 12-hour laborious shift. The young Lilliputians in her skirt pocket crawled out and met up with the Lilliputian shantytown that was against the brick wall near the fireplace and the Gulliverian’s bed. The young Lilliputians that made the journey with Cynthia, recounted the morning events to the adults around the little town. The other Lilliputians were outraged and couldn’t believe Cynthia continued to receive so much abuse every day. Hearing about the injury Cynthia sustained only infuriated them further. There was nothing they could do about the stepsisters and stepmother, but there was something they could do for Cynthia.


Word quickly spread throughout the shantytown and other crooks and crannies where the Lilliputians lived. Over a hundred Lilliputians came out and climbed onto Cynthia’s bed. They went straight to work. Dozens of Lilliputians went for Cynthia’s feet where they struggled and eventually took off her flats. The female Lilliputians carried with natural herbs and creams and applied them to the purple bruises around the giantess’ ankles. The others brought towels and buckets of soapy water; they worked on cleaning her feet. A few of the others took great care and clipped her toenails and then sanding them down so that they were smooth.


About 30 Lilliputians worked on Cynthia’s hair. They brushed her long golden strands as smooth as they could get it. The teenage girls went for Cynthia’s pretty face and worked on cleaning her up, trimming her eyelashes, and wiping away the sweat from her brows.


Cynthia sighed and slowly opened her eyes. She was able to feel hundreds of little hands and feet across her body. She smiled when she realized it was her Lilliputian friends pampering her. “Oh guys, you don’t have to do this.”


The Lilliputians argued back and said they wanted to help her. Cynthia told them she wanted to lie on her belly. After they jumped off her, she flipped over. The Lilliputians jumped right back on her. She felt many little hands around her ankle, massaging her bruise. She also felt little hands kneading her toes individually. Her hair was tugged and brushed by many Lilliputians. It was like having twenty fingers ran through her hair at the same time. The best feeling was all the teenage boys running up and down her lower back. They slipped under her shirt and were jumping all about her back. In less than a minute, Cynthia was passed out asleep.


Just because Cynthia was asleep, it didn’t mean that the Lilliputians were going to stop working. They continued playing on her back, brushing her hair, massaging her feet, and pampering her face.


 


-8-


 


An hour had passed and Cynthia was still fast asleep. Her Lilliputian friends had finished their job and left her sleeping peacefully. The Lilliputians were self-reliant. They scavenged for food on their own, farmed in the garden right outside the kitchen door, and went on their day-to-day lives.


Within the Lilliputian community, word had spread about the kind Gulliverian living under oppressive Brobdingnagians. Though Cynthia couldn’t rescue them all under punishment torture or death, those who managed to escape the vials knew they could live on their own under the protection of Cynthia. Soon, Lilliputians from neighboring Brobdingnagian homes would make season long journeys in order to reach Cynthia.


A group of about 200 Lilliputians had escaped the Brobdingnagian home next door. It took them a few months to escape their former owners and travel on the outside to reach Cynthia’s quarters. They were inside the kitchen and on the final stretch of the journey, getting ever closer to salvation. In the horizon, they could see Cynthia’s long body asleep over a large mound of white cotton cloth.


They were out in the open and travelling across the smooth stone floor. It would only take another hour or so, and they’d finally be home. The large group of Lilliputians carried with them many things. They carried heavy bags on their back and pushed carts that they made from grass and twigs. They felt like explorers, pioneers, setting for the new world.


Hayley burst through the door of the kitchen. The 200 Lilliputian froze in their tracks. The five and half mile giantess didn’t look pleased or even fully awake. The terrifying giantess wore only panties and a shirt two sizes too small for her petite frame. The Lilliputians dropped their things and scattered. They screamed out for help and for mercy from the eighteen-year-old giantess. In one second they were grouped together, in the next moment, they were spread apart and running in every direction. If Hayley looked close, she would have seen a bunch of dots covering about the same area as a grape on the kitchen floor.


But Hayley wasn’t looking for Lilliputians, not as if she cared if she knew they were there. She took three heavy steps towards the fireplace. The 200 Lilliputians screamed out more as they saw they were in the path of the Brobdingnagian. The floor underneath became dark as a shadow covered the area they occupied. Some looked up and saw Hayley’s big toe coming down for them. Some ran harder and others gave up. A few dozen got on their knees and placed their hands above their heads as if they could stop the descending toe.


Hayley stepped down and didn’t feel a single, of the 200 Lilliputians, pop under her big toe. Hayley took another step, revealing small little specks of red and flattened objects from the Lilliputians that thought they were so close to freedom.


“Are you seriously sleeping right now?” Hayley asked as she lowered herself over Cynthia.


Cynthia jumped up still a little dazed from her nap. “Hayley.” She gulped. “What can I do for you Hayley?”


Hayley plucked up Cynthia from the waist and brought her to her face. “Didn’t I tell you I wanted you this morning?”


Cynthia nodded.


“Well?”


“You were sleeping, Hayley. I—I didn’t want to wake you.”


“Well I’m awake now, how come you’re not cleaning my asshole?”


Cynthia shivered.


“Ha, you’re lucky. I don’t have the shits after all. Sheesh, you look terrible.” Hayley was referring to Cynthia’s raggedy clothes and not necessarily her looks. In fact, the little Gulliverian looked radiant. That didn’t bode well with Hayley. “Maybe I don’t need a little butt cleaner; then again my butt sure could use some company.” Hayley stuck out her ass and turned as far to the side as she could. She used her thumb to open up her panties and then dropped Cynthia into her backside. Hayley let out a fit of giggles as she felt the Gulliverian tumble against her butt cheeks.


Katy walked into the kitchen looking disgruntled as always. “What are you laughing about?”


“Nothiinngg.” Hayley smiled as she felt Cynthia struggling against her ass.


“You’re so weird.” Katy said in monotone. “Have you seen Cynthia? I got some work for that little shit.”


“She’s around butt she’s busy right now.”


“Are you using her?”


Hayley bit her lower lip and nodded with a goofy smile.


“Well sis, I’m pulling seniority. I need Cynthia so cough her up.”


“Aww no fair. She’s giving my butt company right now.”


“Come again?”


“She’s playing with my butt. I think I’m going to keep her here,” Hayley twisted to the side so that her older sister could see the little struggling lump within her panties. “Yea, I think that’s what I’ll do. Keep her between my cheeks all day long.”


“Gross,” Katy scrunched up her nose in disgust. “I need Cynthia to put makeup on me before I go out, but I don’t want her if she’s next to your ass.”


“Oh you want her for that? I’ll just fart and give her to you.”


“You’re so disgusting.” Katy said not amused by her younger sister. “Get her out of your butt and go wash her. I can still use her if she’s clean.”


“Nope.”


“What do you mean nope?”


“I’ll give her up when I’m bored. And I don’t think that’s going to be for a while, because she feels real good down there.” Hayley slapped her ass. The sound scared Cynthia senseless. She continued her struggles, but she only managed to wedge herself deeper into Hayley. Not only that, but there was a real danger of falling out of the panties.


“I’m not asking you anymore, Hayley. Give me Cynthia now.”


“Screw you!”


“If you don’t give me her, I swear to god—“


“Or you’ll what?”


“I’ll stick my own ass in your face.” Katy, who was about six inches taller than her younger sister was, shoved her in the shoulders. Hayley stumbled a few steps back.


“I’m going to tell mom.”


“What are you 12?”


“Shut up.”


“I guess that answers my question.”


“Damnit Katy, she’s mine for today, just leave us alone.”


“She’s not just your personal slave, Hayley.” Katy mocked her name and bounced her head back and forth. “She’s the house servant, and right now I need her serving me.”


Jan walked in on the kitchen during the middle of the sister’s arguments. She was dressed in her fancy clothes along with shin-high leather boots. “Girls, if you can’t learn to share Cynthia,” Jan said calmly, “then I’ll just have to slice her up in half and give each piece to the both of you.”


“Fine by me.”


“Shut up, Hayley.”


“You shut up.”


Jan said louder this time, “the both of you shut up. Now where’s Cynthia?”


“She’s prisoner of Hayley’s ass,” Katy said.


Hayley shot her older sister a dirty look. Jan laughed.


“You really are my daughter,” Jan said with a smile. “I loved doing that to Gulliverians when I was your age. Hayley, please wash up Cynthia and give her to me.”


“Okay mom.”


“Ugh,” Katy groaned, “am I going to be screwed out of my personal slave today?”


“Yes.” Jan said with a straight face.


 


-9-


 


“Gah, I can’t believe I have to wash you.” Hayley complained. “Aren’t you freaking popular today. I want you; Katy wants you, and even mom for some reason.”


Hayley prepared two buckets outside in the yard. She was still clad in her panties, shirt, and nothing more. It didn’t matter since the houses and yards were spread a part pretty far. Trees and shrubs provided enough subterfuge that neighbors wouldn’t be able to take a peek at her. Not that Hayley would have minded the extra attention. As she walked out to the back, her barefeet trampled over a few Lilliputian farms that were unrecognizable to her. These were Lilliputian farms created by Cynthia’s friends. The act of walking on a few farms would be a lot less food in the coming months. Scavenging would have to make up for the loss in farmed food.


Hayley peeled Cynthia from between her ass and held her up to her face. “You’re so disgusting looking.” She lied. In fact, she got more pissed off seeing how beautiful Cynthia still looked despite being trapped in the dirtiest part of her body.


In disgust, Hayley tore off Cynthia’s rags roughly. The tiny abused girl shrieked and released a few painful wails as Hayley tore her clothes off. In no time, Cynthia was curled up like a fetus in the palm of her stepsister.


“Stop whining you wimpy baby, sheesh.” Hayley rolled her eyes.


Hayley stood in front of the well and had two buckets prepared. The bucket on the right contained soapy water while the one on the left was just plain water. Hayley flicked her wrist and let Cynthia fly into the air and drop into the bucket like a pebble. Cynthia sunk in deep. She kicked her legs and was shortly dazed as to which way was up or down. She kicked her long legs but couldn’t find the surface. Water entered her mouth and she started to panic. Adrenaline overcame her, and she began to flail like mad in the soapy water. Just when she felt like she was going to drown, a hand came down and scooped her out of the water.


“What are you trying to do, drown?” Hayley asked annoyed. Cynthia coughed up water and continued to cough. “If you died, I wouldn’t have heard the end of it. So don’t freakin’ drown, ‘kay?”


Hayley didn’t wait for a response; she shoved Cynthia back into the bucket. All the way down to the bottom. Hayley had the one-inch tall Cynthia in her fist and started shaking her violently in the deep water. After thirty seconds of this, Hayley pulled out Cynthia from the bucket. Cynthia sucked in air through mouth like frantically. This was followed by a series of coughs where she spat up water. Her blonde hair covered the front of her face and some of it even entered her mouth.


“Are you clean yet?” Hayley whined.


“Plea—please Hayley.” Cynthia couldn’t regulate her breathing. If she wasn’t sucking in air, she was spitting up water. “Please, I ca—I can’t breathe.”


Hayley took a soap bar that was bigger than Cynthia was and then rubbed it violently against the frail Gulliverian. The nude girl’s body was battered against the bar of soap. Hayley grew angrier that she was taking time out of her day to help the pathetic creature. She took one end of the soap and then rammed it between Cynthia’s legs, striking a blow against her crotch. Cynthia screamed in pain.


Hayley laughed. “Stop Hay-weeee” Hayley mocked Cynthia in a shrill voice. “Pa—paweese stahp hurting me. I’m a little bitch and I can’t stand taking a bath. I don’t mind smellin’ like yo ass Hay-weeee. I luv your ass. I hate bein’ calean.


Haylee tossed the soap and Hayley in the right bucket. She then fished Cynthia out, and without giving her time to breathe, she tossed her in the left bucket. Cynthia’s bones nearly jumped out of her body. The water was downright cold. And no wonder, the water was freshly pumped from the well.


Cynthia broke the surface of the water and screamed as loud as she could. “It’s cold!”


“No shit.” Hayley dipped a finger in the bucket and then pulled back out in surprise. “Holy shit it is cold, haha.” She smiled down at Cynthia as she continued to scream in pain.


Cynthia continued to flail her arms, trying to keep her thin body afloat. Hayley laughed some more. “Cynthia begged repeatedly for Hayley to take her out of the ice water, but Hayley did no such thing. She continued to laugh and smile at Cynthia’s pain.


“Aww, does the big baby want out?”


“P-p-p-please, Hayley! I’ll do whatever you want.”


“Whatever I want?” She asked gleefully. “I can get whatever I want any way you dumb bitch. Actually, what I want is to see you suffer. So that’s what I’ll do.”


Cynthia’s skin turned blue the longer she was in the bucket. Her toes and fingers were the first to go numb. She cried uncontrollably as the pain of the cold water didn’t cease. Her body could not adjust the freezing temperature of the water.


“Okay you big baby,” Hayley said. “I know you want to swim and waste the day in there, but I need to get you to mom before she throws a fit.”


Hayley pinched Cynthia from the waist and lifted her out. Cynthia’s body shook fiercely as it tried to regulate her internal temperature. Hayley dropped Cynthia on her palm where she curled up into a ball and continued to shake.


Hayley laughed once more before saying, “wow, you’re like really cold”. I think the next time I need to cool my drink; I’ll just do this again, and then toss you in my glass.”


 


-10-


 


“Here you go mom.” Hayley dropped Cynthia onto Jan’s waiting palm. “She’s all squeaky clean.”


“Where are her clothes?”


“I dunno,” the teen then skipped out from the kitchen.


“I suppose we should get clothes for you,” Jan said to Cynthia. “But I think this works out even better.”


Cynthia did nothing but gaze up at her stepmother with pleading eyes. She sat in the middle of her palm with her legs pulled up against her chest. Her body trembled as Jan started to move, causing a breeze to cool her naked body. Jan didn’t attempt to shield or warm Cynthia; instead, she kept her hand flat and let the one-inch Gulliverian shiver.


Cynthia was unsure what Jan had planned. She didn’t dare ask or question her stepmother. The only thing that got Cynthia through the moment was thinking way back in the past…when she was younger, living with her mother and father in the villa. She had a wonderful life then. Many summers were spent on the villa’s grounds where she would swing from the trees, go row boating on the nearby lake, and play with the couple of dogs they once owned. She remembered her mother’s hugs and her father’s silly jokes. She also remembered the mild weather and the gentle sun that would warm her skin.


Now here she was. Naked, blue, and beaten; carried off by someone who didn’t love her or her late father. Someone who wasn’t related to her by birth – only someone who stole her wealth. In actuality, Cynthia couldn’t care less of her family’s fortune. She just wanted to get away from her stepmother and stepsisters. There was that glimmer of hope that she held deep within her heart: the hope that her prince will come to rescue her.


“Here we are.” Jan said in satisfaction.


The time had slipped Cynthia’s consciousness. How long have they been walking for? Did it matter? Cynthia wanted to escape back to her daydream. She wanted to think of something pleasant, anything that would help her escape the realities she was facing. Cynthia poked her hand beyond Jan’s hand and looked at the land before her.


They were back in Gulliverian territory. She must have been dreaming hard, because the walk didn’t feel like 45 minutes.


It was her villa! Well, not her villa anymore, her father sold it when he married Jan. But it was definitely Cynthia’s old home. Just like in her dreams, her villa stood up poignantly in the middle of a rich green lawn. The trees and bushes were manicured. The red and white flowers in the garden contrasted against the brown stone of the mansion’s walls. Far in the back, there was a single oak tree. And below that tree were the final resting place of her mother and father. Her father was buried next to his first wife after he died (unknowingly to Cynthia, he was crushed to death by Jan).


Cynthia gazed back at Jan. This had to be a trick of some kind.


“Surprised?”


Cynthia nodded.


“Don’t be.” Jan’s voice was like ice. Her eyes showed no peace or benevolence. Cynthia could only see cruel intent from her evil stepmother. “I talked to my lawyer a few days ago. He gave me some information I wasn’t sure what to do with. You see, when your father sold the villa, he was so hasty with the legal paperwork that he forgot to sign some very key contracts.” She smiled like the devil.


Cynthia gulped. Her fear of what Jan was about to say shot out some adrenaline through her veins. Cynthia no longer felt cold, she only felt dread.


“Turns out your father owned the villa even after money was exchanged.” Jan said. “That of course means that the villa is legally mine, even though there’s another family living in it. At first, I thought I would evict the family in there or start charging them rent. But when I was thinking of your punishment this morning…” Her smile widened to reveal her sharp teeth. “I thought I would take matters into my own hand. You see, the house is legally mine and I have full rights to handle any trespassers on my property. Take one last look at your past Cynthia.”


Jan lowered Cynthia next to her boot on the green field of grass. She then took one powerful step towards the villa.


“You being nude,” Jan started, “will work out in my advantage since I know you won’t runaway naked.” She laughed.


A servant, someone like a butler, ran out of the villa with his arms in the air telling Jan to stop. Jan took one long step, surprising the butler, and crushing him under her the soles of her boot. Jan let out a menacing laugh at how easy and effortless it was to crush the Gulliverian. The large Gulliverian home only came up to about mid-shin to Jan. She had no problem raising her foot up over the roof of the elegantly architected mansion. Before dropping her foot, she looked back to see if Cynthia was watching.


Cynthia shook her head and shouted pleas for Jan to stop. She dropped on her knees and scooted forward with her hands clasped. She begged Jan not to destroy her childhood home.


Jan’s leather boot stomped straight through the roof as if it were made of butter. Stone masonry crumbled and powdered as the giantess’ titanic weight demolished everything in its path. Cynthia screamed in agony as if she was being stabbed in the heart. At the end of her scream, she let out a fit of crying hiccups. She strained to refill her lungs as mucus ran down her nose and tears poured out of her eyes. As soon as she refilled herself with oxygen, she let out another scream of anguish. Her eyes blurred from tears, but she could still see Jan pulling her foot from her home.


Cynthia then heard a scream of horror that was not her own. It was the villa’s new occupants. She could hear both men and women screaming as Jan stomped once again. A scream from a woman ceased. Horrible, painful shouts from a men confirmed to Cynthia that a man’s wife had met her demise underneath Jan’s boot.


Jan laughed. “You Gulliverians are so pathetic.” She raised her foot again and repeated her destruction on another part of the home. Jan then kicked her other foot through the walls of the home and brought both her boots together. Her kicks and foot stomps continued until no more screams could be heard, only the sounds of furniture, stone, and wood being crushed and flattened.


As a final measure to the villa, Jan placed her feet together and started hopping on the rubble. Her gigantic tits bounced up and down with her jumps. A lone wall was still standing, making up the front corner of the home. Jan kicked this piece as hard as she could, sending stone shrapnel thousands of feet into the Gulliverian woods.


Jan smiled at her work. She looked over at Cynthia who was still on her knees with her head bowed towards the ground. Her body quaked as she cried. Her breathing was irregular and raspy.


“Look at your old home Cynthia.” Jan said. “I said look!”


Cynthia lifted her heavy head and saw a mound of crumbled rock. Smoke rose from the rubble where Jan stood.


“I’m not quite done yet.” Jan said with a smile. She walked over to the oak tree, which provided shade for two tombstones.


“No please, no, not that.” Cynthia rose up to her feet and started running naked across the field. “Please, leave them a—alone.” Another wave of tears overcame Cynthia.


Jan soaked in Cynthia’s tears as she bore her fingers into the earth. She avoided the roots of the oak tree and went straight for the two coffins buried under the tombstones.


“Noooo.” Cynthia’s high pitch shrill nearly destroyed her vocal chords. She saw Jan lifting her hand in the air, carrying two rectangular boxes along with huge clumps of dirt.


“Aww, are you sad that I got poor little mommy and daddy in my hands?” Jan made an exaggerated frown and tried to look sad, but she more or less looked like a bully enjoying her taunts. “Quit crying you little shit, they’re already dead.”


Jan stood up and took two steps back to the villa. Cynthia collapsed on the ground as too many emotions overcame her. Jan dropped the coffins onto the rubble that once was a prodigious villa. She then took a few steps into the surrounding woods and found a fallen tree that was dry and crispy. The dead tree looked like a cucumber in her massive hands. Jan dropped the dead tree onto the villa’s rubble, on top of the little rectangular coffins. She pulled out a matchbook from her pocket, struck a match, and set the dead tree on fire.


Cynthia looked up. Her glassy eyes reflected the fiery yellow flames that fed on anything remaining of her parents and home. Her crying ceased. Her hands shook, but for the most part, Cynthia was catatonic. She couldn’t focus on any one emotion. She felt – dead.


“Want me to put the fire out?” Jan joked. The flames had eaten away at just about anything remotely flammable. Only stones and bricks remained. As a result, the flames had started to die out. “I’ll put it out and try to save your memories of this place.”


Jan pulled down her pants to her boots. She squatted over the smoldering rubble and relaxed her bladder. Her piss came out of her cunt and soaked the charred remains of the villa. Her urine coated everything. Including the ash of what was once Cynthia’s parents.


“There! I saved your childhood home. Are you proud of me, Cynthia?” The cruel giantess smiled.


Cynthia looked at the white smoke rising from the rubble. Her parent’s remains were now simply ash soaked in urine.


Jan lifted Cynthia in her palm up to her face. “Have you learned your lesson?”


Cynthia looked out with a blank look. Her tears had dried and her nose was runny. She shoved all her pain into a disgusting knot in her stomach. Her mind went blank but reminded her that she should be sad. Jan said something that didn’t fully register in her head, so she nodded.


“Good,” Jan said with a smirk, “because if you’re still late with serving breakfast in the morning and show any level of disobedience with me…well, I don’t know what I would do then.”


Jan curled her fingers around the frail woman. It was the same hand she used to crush Cynthia’s father. She desperately wanted to crush Cynthia and end her life once and for all – but keeping her was so much more satisfying. Jan had taken her wealth, her father, and literally pissed all over her history. Cynthia had nothing. Not even clothes on her back.


Jan took a deep breath and jutted out her breasts. She was wealthy, pretty, a tall Brobdingnagian, had big boobs, and unstoppable. She had it all. And Cynthia had nothing – not even memories. Jan laughed. She squeezed her fist around the little pathetic creature in her palm. It would be so easy to end her there. Jan’s crotch became moist as she felt the power she had over Cynthia.


There had to be something else Cynthia had or owned that Jan could ruin. It was too much fun hearing her cry and beg; and even more fun when Cynthia was in pain. Even emotional pain was so satisfying.


But what else was there…Cynthia didn’t have anything! Jan mulled this over as she started walking back home. She gave the little creature in her hand a squeeze a few times as she thought. Cynthia had no physical possessions. Her family was dead. Her memories of her childhood were thoroughly soiled. Maybe her dreams? Did Cynthia dream of anything? Maybe escape. Especially after that day. Jan decided she would lock up Cynthia in a birdcage to prevent escape.


Escape wasn’t really a dream though. There must have been something else Cynthia wanted or fantasized about. A wicked smile formed on Jan. Regardless of whether Cynthia dreamt of something or not, Jan could introduce a want in Cynthia’s life. Get her hopes nice and high, before obliterating it in front of her face. She would be able to re-watch that same look of anguish Cynthia had earlier. Maybe even tease her with money and freedom, and then toss Cynthia in her dirty laundry for a couple of days instead. That would put a smile on Jan’s face.

Liliputian Devotion by vegetaboy

-11-


 


Jan tossed Cynthia in an old busted birdcage. Jan was feeling nice at that moment, so she took off her panties and tossed them inside the cage as bedding for Cynthia. Jan then placed the birdcage next to the fireplace and didn’t bother starting up a fire.


“I’m not going to waste any wood keeping you warm tonight missy.” Jan explained to Cynthia who was still catatonic. Jan hummed a melody and left Cynthia in the dark kitchen with no food or water.


 


-12-


 


Cynthia curled up in the middle of her stepmother’s worn panties. She stared into space and tried to sleep. Her mind was relentless and kept playing back flashbacks of her home on fire. Her mother’s last words. Her childhood home. Her father’s mistake.


The waterworks started again. Cynthia didn’t hold back this time. She let her tears shoot out of her eyes. She made pitiful sounds as she resumed her crying hiccups and uneven breathing.


The Lilliputians living in the fireplace came out of their little villages and trekked over to Cynthia. They climbed the base of the birdcage and streamed between the large brass wires. Their 440-foot tall giantess was nude, beaten, and crying uncontrollably.


“What happened, Cynthia?” Many Lilliputians asked.


“It was terrible,” Cynthia said through her tears. She went on to explain the events of the day, not holding back any details.


The Lilliputians looked at each other in horror. How could someone be so bad? They talked amongst each other and wanted to get back at the stepsisters and stepmother, but what could they do against three six-mile tall giantesses?


The coldness in the kitchen started to creep in. The Lilliputians scurried back to their homes and returned to Cynthia with their blankets and knapsacks. Hundreds of Lilliputians climbed over Jan’s panties and then on top of Cynthia. Many of the boys and men set up camp on top of Cynthia’s feet. The smaller ones wedged themselves between her toes in a desperate attempt to keep her warm. Mothers with their children lodged themselves between Cynthia’s thighs as that was the warmest part of the giantess’ body. Little sleeping bags and blankets littered her long legs and shielded her exposed skin from the cold. The older teen girls set their camp on Cynthia’s long torso and breasts.


Cynthia stopped crying and marveled at the determination of her friends. She felt hundreds of pairs of hands and feet throughout her body. Already she could feel her toes and feet warming up. Tiny little hands rubbed each of her toes together as if they were starting kindling. She thought she even felt little lips kiss the various parts of her body.


Cynthia smiled.


“Thank you all.” She said sweetly. “You all make life worth living.”


“We’re only alive because of you Cynthia,” a Lilliputian said followed by a chorus of agreements.


“I think…I think there was more I could have done.” Cynthia thought back. “I could have saved so many more Lilliputians, but I was too afraid of getting caught.”


“Don’t beat yourself about that Cynthia,” another Lilliputian said. “You didn’t have to help any of us, but you did. You also treat us with respect and take care of us when you don’t have to.”


“I feel so guilty though.” Cynthia said. “From now on, I’m going to do more to help the Lilliputians.”


It was an absurd proposition to the Lilliputians. Even after everything Cynthia had gone through, she was still thinking about the little specks known as Lilliputians. What made her determination to help them more a bit weirder was, in comparison, the Lilliputians under Cynthia’s care had a better life than Cynthia herself. And now she wanted to do more for their kind.


Cynthia’s stomach started to rumble. The Lilliputians on her torso nearly jumped up when they felt the ground underneath them vibrate and growl. Cynthia ignored her stomach and so did the Lilliputians. That is, until her stomach growled louder.


“We don’t have enough food to feed you, Cynthia.” A Lilliputian said in shame.


“Don’t worry about it,” she said with a slight giggle, “I’m not asking for food. All I ask is that you get a good night’s sleep.” Her stomach had the last word as it gurgled and blended on emptiness. In fact, her stomach felt painful as it pleaded for food.


Cynthia closed her eyes and tried to force her favorite dream upon herself. The emptiness in her stomach kept gnawing at her and pulling her back from her sleep. Some of the women on Cynthia’s torso were also having problems sleeping. Not so much because of the noise, but because of Cynthia’s discomfort. All they wanted was for Cynthia to be well taken care of especially after the day’s events. Knowing Cynthia was going to bed hungry devastated them.


“Cynthia?” A female Lilliputian whispered into the hungry giantess’ ear. “Cynthia, would you like to eat something?”


Cynthia moved her head towards the source of the meek voice. It was a Candice, a small Lilliputian with wide hips and large breasts. She was three years Cynthia’s senior and nowhere nearly as attractive. She never had a boyfriend or much of a social life, not because of her looks but because of her painful shyness.


“There’s no food.” Cynthia said softly. “It’s okay, I’ll survive,” her smile warmed Candice. Cynthia didn’t move an inch of her body since there was something like a hundred Lilliputians covering her whole body. However, she was free to move her head left and right. Cynthia’s stomach would not quiet and rumbled like distant thunder. Candice looked on with concern. “It’s okay.” The Gulliverian said.


“It’s not fair that they starve you.” Candice whined. “I know what you did to Jason this morning. Please don’t look sad, I think it was awesome, honest I do! Please Cynthia, eat me, and feed yourself!”


Cynthia shook her head, “no, I can’t. I don’t see Lilliputians as food like my stepsisters and stepmother do. I want to change Candice. I want to rescue Lilliputians, not eat them. I almost regret—“


“Don’t you regret what you did this morning,” Candice shot back. “They wanted to sacrifice themselves to you and you served their final wish. To regret it now would be a mockery to their sacrifice. Cynthia, listen to me, you’ve only eaten those who want to their bodies to sustain yours. Their choice was a hundred percent their choice. Your stepsisters and stepmother don’t give their Lilliputians a choice. They indiscriminately kill for no reason. Think about it, we are so tiny to them; our bodies couldn’t possibly provide anything of sustenance to them. But to you…to you, we can provide what your body needs.”


“But you’ll die.”


“No I won’t…I’ll be a part of you.”


Cynthia sniffled. “Candice, I’m really okay, I can skip a meal. I don’t have to eat you.”


Some Lilliputians overheard the conversation. A few even got up from Cynthia and walked over to behind Candice. They looked up at Cynthia who looked down apologetically, trying hard to smile but having a frown form on her lips.


Candice shook her head. “Thousands of Lilliputians die every day as food unwillingly. We’re dealt this crappy hand in life. I used to have nightmares of being chewed up by an uncaring Brobdingnagian. Now all I want in life is to serve you as food, Cynthia.”


Cynthia’s stomach felt hollow and growled for food. “I can’t”


Candice took off her clothes in front of Cynthia and the others. “Shhh, don’t think about it. Close your eyes and open your mouth.”


Cynthia sniffed again. She couldn’t believe how devoted her little friends were. The thought would not cease from her mind. Her friends loved her so much; they were willing to end their lives so she wouldn’t go to bed hungry. Her stomach felt an impending meal coming. It roared like a lion, ready to feast upon its prey. Cynthia closed her teary eyes and opened her mouth slightly.


Candice smiled in satisfaction. She could see saliva pooling inside Cynthia’s mouth. Though the giantess claimed she didn’t want to eat Candice, it didn’t stop her mouth from watering at the tasty treat before it. Candice pressed herself against Cynthia’s soft lips and passed through a web of sticky saliva that clung to the insides of the mouth. She felt the saliva cling to her nude body and even warm her skin. Because Cynthia had her head turned to the side, Candice slipped and landed on the inside of the giant cheek.


Cynthia closed her mouth and started tasting her prey. The Lilliputian gathered outside her mouth looked and watched her powerful jaw move up and down while she played with the three-quarters of an inch tall Candice. Her lips and mouth changed shapes as she used her tongue to swipe across Candice’s nude body. Cynthia involuntarily opened her lips and used the tip of her tongue to wipe the saliva that gathered in the back of her lips. For that brief moment that her lips were open, the Lilliputians outside could hear Candice giggling and laughing from the ticklish pink tongue. Cynthia closed her mouth again and continued to taste Candice until the flavor dissipated like gum. Still with her eyes closed, she turned her head back and opened her mouth one last time.


Candice looked out and could see the dark blue light that casted across the kitchen. She then saw the tip of Cynthia’s tongue whip in front of her, sending a wave down the tongue that tossed her body to the back of Cynthia’s throat. In one fluid motion, her tiny body was gripped by Cynthia’s esophagus and guided down to her waiting belly. Candice’s cheerfulness ended as she saw nothing but black and felt her body being tightly squeezed from every direction. The smells got worse and so did the heat. It was like breathing water. The slide she was on kept grabbing and tugging her body downwards. The saliva that coated her body made everything so slick and smooth. At the end of the tunnel, Candice fell into a cavern filled with bile.


“Oh my god,” Candice said frightened. “Oh my god, what the hell did I do? Cynthia? Cynthia!” She started to panic. “Cynthia, I changed my mind. Can you get me out of here?” The stomach walls oozed digestive liquid that burned Candice’s exposed skin. “Cynthia, can you hear me? Cynthia please!”


Back outside, there was a group of young women that had camped right over Cynthia’s stomach. They were annoyed by the gurgling earlier, but were now disturbed by the pleas coming from Candice.


“Should we tell Cynthia?” One of them asked the other.


“Nah, she’s hungry and Candice wanted to be eaten. Tough on her if she changed her mind. What did she expect anyway?”


Three Lilliputian males and two Lilliputian females took off their clothes by Cynthia’s head. Cynthia turned her head, somewhat satisfied by her meal, only to be startled at what she saw. Five tiny Lilliputians of all ages were queued at the base of her mouth, waiting their turn to be eaten.


“Are—“


“You won’t convince us otherwise,” the male in the front of the line said. “We know exactly what we are doing and are willing to sacrifice ourselves for you.” As soon as the Lilliputian said that, he bolted across the ground and leapt towards Cynthia’s mouth. The giantess wasn’t expecting so much enthusiasm, but reacted fast enough and opened her mouth just in time to catch the Lilliputian.


Cynthia sure was hungry, and her mouth quickly replenished the saliva used up by Candice. The male tasted a little dirtier than Candice did and wasn’t as satisfying. Cynthia swallowed him shortly after tasting him.


As soon as she opened her mouth again, another prey jumped right in. Cynthia smiled at her meal’s eagerness. She let her tongue wonder around the Lilliputian’s body and discovered it was a woman. They tasted extra good to Cynthia. She played with the Lilliputian’s legs using her slimy tongue. Again, she waited until the Lilliputian’s flavor wore off before swallowing. Cynthia loved the feeling of her throat expanding and contracting as it feasted upon Lilliputians. She could feel the lump travel all the way down until it splashed and filled her stomach. The effects were quick and already the terrible hunger pangs ebbed.


She let her head rest on its side and opened her mouth again. Another male climbed into her mouth. She sucked on him like a piece of chocolate and then swallowed. As the lump travelled down her throat, Cynthia had her mouth open and ready. She felt another Lilliputian male grab hold of her top teeth as he climbed inside her mouth. “I love you Cynthia,” he said as she promptly shut her mouth. Cynthia’s earlier assessment on Lilliputian taste was confirmed, she didn’t really care for the taste of the male Lilliputians. As soon as he was coated with her spit, she swallowed.


That left one tiny morsel left. It was another tasty female Lilliputian. Cynthia gazed down at her with hungry eyes. In anticipation of the rich Lilliputian flavors, Cynthia’s mouth watered.


The Lilliputian woman shivered as she stood before Cynthia’s mouth. The giantess spread her lips and kept her mouth open for her last prey. The Lilliputian squeaked when she thought she heard the echoes of the other Lilliputians resonating from Cynthia’s stomach. Serious doubts ran through her head.


Cynthia let her mouth close when she didn’t feel her impending meal. She looked down at the scared Lilliputian woman before her. “It’s okay. I don’t have to eat you if you changed your mind.” She smiled.


The Lilliputian looked on with trepid eyes. Cynthia’s beauty overtook her. She’d never been so close to the giantess before. There was not one blemish or imperfection, even magnified at her scale. Cynthia had a reassuring smile that eased the mind of the Lilliputian.


The Lilliputian woman took a few steps forward and reached out to touch Cynthia’s lips. She was awestruck at the detail she was witnessing. She took a step closer and pressed her lips against Cynthia’s top lip. Just as she did that, Cynthia opened her mouth. An invisible wall of hot humidity blanketed across the nude woman. She let a light whimper as she looked inside the terrifyingly scary mouth. She could see some ropes of saliva shimmering in the little light that was in the kitchen.


She wanted to step back. To change her mind and beg Cynthia – who was she kidding, Cynthia didn’t demand forgiveness or her flesh. Cynthia didn’t want her to be eaten. Or did she? It was a noble thing to do, however. To sacrifice herself to the greatest friend a Lilliputian could ever have.


The Lilliputian woman stuck her bare feet into Cynthia’s inside cheek. She nearly slipped on the wet surface. Cynthia stuck out her tongue and then hooked it behind the Lilliputian, guiding her quicker into her mouth. With the Lilliputian inside, Cynthia proceeded to close her mouth and taste the hesitant woman. She tasted phenomenal. Her legs were exquisite and her crotch had a little tangy taste to it. Cynthia also played with her breast using her tongue. Cynthia finally brought her head back upright and swallowed the little thing hard. She sighed as the feeling of the Lilliputian receded to the depths of her stomach.


The teen Lilliputians that were trying to sleep on top of Cynthia’s stomach, held each other tightly as they continued to hear the anguishing screams from within. Candice had already stopped screaming and was most likely unconscious.


The men howled in pain and the women screeched as they felt their skin burning. The screams were terrible and scared the teens on top of the belly. They would rather hear Cynthia’s gurgling stomach than the sounds of six Lilliputians being digested alive.


The screams crescendoed at the same time there was a bubbly, boiling sound. The teens took their hands off each other and brought them to their ears, hoping to stop hearing the painful screams. The bubbling sound travelled away from them. A few seconds later, Cynthia opened her mouth and let out a ladylike burp that sounded more like her exhaling air. Cynthia then sighed in satisfaction and went to sleep. The screams from within the stomach subsided until there was silence. The teens removed their hands from their ears and held each other as they too went to sleep. All that was left was a pleasant rumbling sound followed by a weak vibration, as the beautiful giantess digested the bodies of six Lilliputians.


 


-13-


 


The next morning came and went. The birdcage prison prevented Cynthia from serving breakfast, as was her normal routine. The unseen benefit in the situation was her ability to sleep in. The hundred or so Lilliputians spread on her body did keep her warm throughout the night. She did toss and turn lightly, spilling the Lilliputians off her 440-foot long body. She loved the ticklish sensation of having their little hands grip her nude body and climb back on her – trying to find cold bare skin and then covering themselves on top in order to warm her.


“Why do I have to get out of my bedroom just to eat?” Hayley whined. Her mother followed her into the kitchen.


“Because Cynthia is being punished.” Jan said stoically. “A few days in a cage like a mouse ought to do.”


“Do we have to feed her?” Hayley asked.


“Heavens no.” Jan tapped the cage with her foot, eliciting a startled shriek from Cynthia. “Vile vermin.” She said in disgust.


Katy eventually joined the other two in the kitchen and asked why Cynthia hadn’t served her in her bed. Everything was explained and settled. It was decided Cynthia would go for a few days without food and water because of her insubordination. If they felt compassionate and empathetic after a few days, then they would let Cynthia resume her servitude to the Brobdingnagian bitches.


 


-14-


 


Cynthia went a whole day without any further interaction from her Brobdingnagian family. They gave her no food or water.


The Lilliputians on the other hand served her everything they had, including themselves as substance for Cynthia.


No matter how much Cynthia refused, there were always Lilliputians readily available to give up their lives for her. Cynthia broke down and held a lottery. The three individuals who closely guessed the number she was thinking in her mind, would be given the opportunity to become her meal. Out of 20 participants, two females and a male where lucky to guess the number Cynthia was thinking.


That number being 91.


She took her time and consumed the three lucky Lilliputians throughout the day. She still felt guilty for eating them, but she also felt guilty when she saw their disappointed faces when she said she didn’t want to eat them. It was a classic quagmire.


 


-15-


 


One day the Brobdingnagian bitches were lounging around the living room whilst Cynthia remained in the birdcage, in the dark cold kitchen.


A loud rapping came from the front door. Jan answered the door and asked, “what is it?” in her trademark bitch voice.


“From order from the King,” said a portly man, dressed in royal colours. “The King wishes all unwed maidens to attend a ball. A ball in which the Prince of Brobdingnag will preside. A ball of magnificent proportions and extravagance. Etcetera, etcetera.”


“Is the Prince seeking a wife?” Jan asked.


“I am not at liberty to say.” The portly fellow said. “But yea, the Prince is totally looking for a hot wife to be his Princess.”


“A ball,” Jan asked, “when does it take place.”


“Tonight!” The portly man said. “We would have sent invitations earlier, but the internet doesn’t exist yet.”


“That it doesn’t.”


“Here’s an official invitation to the ball. Only unwed maidens and their direct blood relatives are permitted to attend. Look your best and maybe you, can become a Princess™.”


“Even me?” Jan asked.


“No, not you. You’re too old.”


Jan scowled at the man.


“Soooooo yea, I’ll be off. Be sure to read over the invitation card. It contains directions to the castle.”


“We will be there with bells on!” Jan said.


“Don’t bring bells.”


“Why, does the Prince despise bells?”


“No, but I do.” The portly man did an about face and walked back to his horse.


Jan smirked in annoyance, closed the front door, and turned back to her daughters. “I got good news sweeties,” she said to her daughters, “we have been invited to a ball.”


“A ball? Where?” Katy asked.


“At the castle, of course.”


Katy and Hayley’s jaws dropped. A little glimmer shone in their eyes as they pictured themselves dressed in elegant gowns while in the presence of royalty.


“The Prince is looking for his future wife at the ball,” Jan said. “One of you will become a Princess!”


The girls lost it. They screeched, jumped up, and paraded around the sitting room. The girls then asked their mother about purchasing new dresses. Jan informed them money was tight and that it was imperative for one of them to wed the Prince in order to bring new wealth to the family. The girls were shocked by that bit of news. They had no idea they were in any type of financial instability.


“But, you’ll still buy me a dress?” Hayley asked.


“Did you not hear what I just said?” Jan asked. “You already forgot that we don’t have enough money to buy you both new dresses?”


“What about just one dress?” Katy asked. “And since I’m the oldest, I get to buy a new dress.”


“You might be the oldest,” Hayley said, “but I’m the prettiest.”


“Bullshit!” Katy shouted.


“Enough,” Jan shrieked. “Now both of you have a wardrobe full of dresses, so there’s no need to purchase new ones. The ball is tonight and I suggest you two start getting ready right now.”


“Fine,” Katy said, “but can I have Cynthia when I get ready. I could use her trimming my toenails.”


“Gross,” Hayley said, “I need Cynthia too. But my butthole could use some cleaning. Do you think the Prince does anal on the first night?”


“Hayley!” Jan shouted.


“Sorry, he’d probably like doing anal on the third night since he’s royalty.”


“That’s right,” Jan said. “I can’t believe you would suggest the Prince does anal on the first night.”


“But I still want Cynthia to clean my ass.”


“We’ll make Cynthia clean all our asses!” Jan said with a smile. “Say…I just got an idea.”


“What’s that?” Katy asked.


“Follow my lead.”


 


-16-


 


Cynthia was alone in her cage minus a Lilliputian couple. They kept Cynthia company while the rest went about their day-to-day lives. Come nightfall, the Lilliputians agreed to come back and keep Cynthia warm.


“I had my favorite dream again.” Cynthia told Sam and Amy. “The one with the Prince. I was in the castle and not with my stepsisters or stepmother. I was so happy in my dreams.” Cynthia ran her fingers through the ends of her blonde hair as she daydreamed. She was seated on the floor with her legs pulled to her chest. Sam and Amy stood at her toes.


“It’ll come true,” Amy said, “as long as you believe hard enough.”


Cynthia’s stomach rumbled.


“If anyone deserves to be a princess, it’s you Cynthia.” Sam said. “Oh, and you Amy.”


“Nice save.” Cynthia giggled. Her stomach growled again as if it were waking up. She patted her stomach and looked down at the loving couple. “Say, Sam and Amy, this is going to sound weird, but have you ever thought of…” She trailed away to shame to finish.


“Thought of what?” Amy asked with a smile.


“I’m too shy to ask.” Cynthia cheeks went flush.


“Come on, you can ask us.”


“Have you ever considered me eating you?”


The smile and color vanished from Amy.


“I do!” Sam answered proudly.


“What?” Amy turned to her fiancé. “Sam, what are you saying?”


“Come on Amy, you never thought about it?” Sam asked. “All the brave people are doing it. And who wouldn’t want to be a part of Cynthia?” He jumped back and landed between the cracks of Cynthia’s big toe and second toe. He then patted the toes on either side of him while looking up at his stunned fiancée.


“No I never thought of it! Being eaten means death!”


“No it doesn’t! Haven’t you heard the talk around town? Being eaten by Cynthia means immortality. We get to live through her.”


Amy shook her head. “You’re not making any sense.”


Cynthia was unsure what to think about the rumors. Did the Lilliputians really think they were immortalized after she digested their tiny body? Cynthia reasoned in her head that it was somewhat true. The Lilliputian’s bodies would be broken down and digested by her bigger body. Their fat and protein would be absorbed by the various parts of her body. So maybe they were immortalized in a sense. One thing was for true; her mouth was watering after hearing Sam’s willingness.


“I am making sense.” Sam said. “And my mind’s made up. Cynthia, you can eat me if you want.”


“What?” Amy cried out. “Sam, we were supposed to get married. Ahh!”


Cynthia flicked Sam off her toes and then repositioned herself so that she was on her belly with her pretty face before the Lilliputian couple.


“Are you sure you want this?” Cynthia hoped he would say yes. “Because Amy is right. You two have a future ahead of you.”


Sam’s erection in his pants started to hurt as he looked up at Cynthia’s devastatingly beautiful face. “Amy, we should do this together. That way the three of us could be together!”


“Noooo.” Amy whined. “Please Sam, don’t do this.”


“If you change your mind Amy, you’ll know where I’ll be.” He then looked back at Cynthia and gave her a nod.


Amy shrieked as she watched Cynthia lower her mouth where her fiancé stood. She pleaded with Cynthia to stop, but she continued to consume Sam. Cynthia lifted her head back up with Sam’s feet sticking out from her lips. Cynthia then flicked her head back and swallowed Sam in one sweeping motion. Amy whimpered as she saw a small bulge form in Cynthia slender neck.


Cynthia moaned. “I’m sorry Amy, but it’s what Sam wanted.” She then brought a finger behind Amy and started massaging her back.


“I can’t believe he’s gone.” Amy said in disbelief.


“He’s not gone yet.” Cynthia swallowed excess saliva. “You can still join him if you want.”


Amy raised a brow and shook her head no. “No. Are you crazy? I don’t want to die.”


“That’s okay Amy. I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do.”


The kitchen door burst open, and in came Katy followed by her mother and sister. Katy’s chest looked exceptionally large in her tight clothes. “Good news little runt.” Katy tapped the birdcage with her flats. She bent down on her knees and sprung open the cage door.


Cynthia did get on her feet as soon as she saw Katy. Amy on the other hand stood still as she craned her neck back in order to see the 6 mile tall Brobdingnagian. Katy’s fingers hovered above Cynthia’s body and came down awkwardly enough to knock her off her feet. Cynthia’s arms went wild as she tried to hang onto Katy’s fingers, but failed to latch on. Instead, she fell on her ass and felt Amy’s body pop under her left butt cheek. Cynthia didn’t have time to think of Amy’s demise before Katy’s fingers returned and plucked her up by the waist.


“Can I tell her mom?” Katy asked without taking her eyes off Cynthia as she stood up straight.


“I will tell her.” Jan said; she then turned towards the one-inch woman and said: “we have good news for you.” Cynthia couldn’t help but tremble as her evil stepmother spoke to her. “The Prince of Brobdingnag is holding a ball tonight. He is looking for a wife and has invited all unwed women in the kingdom; to include Gulliverians such as you, my dear.”


“Wait,” Hayley interrupted, “Gulliverians are invited too?”


“Yes,” Jan said through her teeth. “I hear the Prince has a thing for women who are tiny. I thought it was a weird, deplorable, messed up, misogynistic, fucked up fetish, but if the Prince is in to it, then who am I to judge?” Her smile revealed her crooked teeth.


Cynthia felt like it was her turn to talk. “You really mean it?”


“Yes dear.” Jan tried her smoothest tone.


Katy wanted to play along and said: “Can you believe it Cynthia? You can become a Princess™!” Katy held back a laugh.


“Now of course Cynthia,” Jan started, “there is strict dress code at the castle. You can’t expect to make it through the front gates in the flesh. You must have a dress. I’m afraid if you don’t have a dress by tonight, then you’re not coming.” Jan loved how that came out. “Now, we must all get ready for a ball at the castle!”


The girls cheered. Cynthia didn’t say a word, but she grinned. Then she smiled. Then she almost cried in joy. The freakin’ castle! A ball! The goddamn Prince! Her dream was actually coming true.


Katy went to place Cynthia back on the ground when she had a second thought. “Before I let you go Cynthia, mind if you help me out with something?”


Cynthia was too elated to say anything other than “sure!” It’s not as if she could say no to her family otherwise.


“Just this one thing, and then I’ll take you back to your bed.” Katy shuffled to her room, leaving her mother and sister behind in the kitchen.


As soon as they were out of earshot, Hayley said: “I don’t get it, why are you and Katy being so nice to Cynthia?”


Jan smacked Hayley in the back of her head with an open hand. “Hayley you fool. Can’t you pick up anything? We are getting Cynthia’s hopes high. She thinks she’s going to the ball tonight, but she won’t. We will keep making her do stuff so she can’t possibly have time to get ready herself. And then when we are leaving, we will blame it all on her for not being able to come.”


“Oh.”


“What’s wrong?”


“Can’t we just kill her already?”


Jan gave the back of Hayley’s head another smack. “Giving her death outright would be a luxury to her. I’d rather see her suffer for a long time.”


“Oww. You didn’t have to hit me so hard.”

Preperations by vegetaboy

-17-

 

Jan and Hayley left the kitchen. Cynthia’s Lilliputian friends heard everything. They started work on creating Cynthia’s dress from scratch. 2,700 Lilliputians came out from the woodworks to create the most elegant dress their tiny hands could create.

 

-18-

 

“I wonder if the Prince has a big cock.” Katy said as she lied back on her bed. Cynthia was kneeling on her forehead and plucking her eyebrow with her bare hand. Meanwhile, Katy played with her clit using her right hand. “I bet its perfect looking.”

Katy’s free hand grabbed a leftover vile of Lilliputians from earlier in the day. She poured out about 1000 Lilliputians on her labia and resumed rubbing herself as she daydreamed of the Prince.

Cynthia couldn’t concern herself with the hapless Lilliputians stuck in the giant vagina. Her mental attention was focused on staying balanced on the forehead and making sure not to be carried away with the eyebrow plucking. The natural oils on Katy’s gigantic head adhered to her nude body and only made the job more precarious.

“Ow, try not to hurt me bitch.” Katy grunted.

“Sorry Katy, I’ll try not to hurt you,” though Cynthia felt like that was an impossible task. She grabbed another dark hair with her oily soaked hands and plucked the cable-thick hair out of its pore, finally ridding Katy’s unibrow.

“I said stop hurting me!” Katy plucked Cynthia by a leg and zipped her down past her expansive body. Without slowing her hand, she let Cynthia drop and roll over her pubic bush and onto her pussy.

Cynthia gasped as she pulled her nude body up. Little one-inch patches of gore dotted her exposed body. She was unsure whether she crushed the Lilliputians or if they were already crushed by Katy’s nether lips. Looking down the swollen pink crevice, Cynthia could see hundreds of withering bodies trying to climb up for higher ground. Katy’s fingers returned overhead and created a “V” with her index and middle finger. She lowered her fingers and spread herself open. The screams from the micro Lilliputians renewed as they plummeted into Katy’s vagina by the hundreds. Cynthia tried to back away but Katy jerked her hip enough for Cynthia to go flying forward. Cynthia’s hands tried to find purchase along the slick walls that made up Katy’s love tunnel but it was useless. Her screams overpowered the one-inch tall Lilliputians that were scattered all around her.

Katy’s pussy smelled pungent to Cynthia. It was muggy and wet with her gigantic secretions. Cynthia’s descent slowed as the walls around her, hugged her and enveloped her. Throughout her body, she could feel the hot slick walls stick to her nude body. Along with that feeling, was the feeling of tiny pops as Lilliputians were constantly being crushed by Cynthia.

The Lilliputians that were still alive deep within Katy’s vagina could hear the six-mile long giantess’ heartbeat and moans. Cynthia let out a gurgled scream as love juices poured into her mouth. She thought she was going to drown up to the point when she felt the walls twitching and convulsing around her body. A deep moan vibrated around her body as Katy climaxed. The tunnel flooded with sticky cum as she was fished out by Katy’s lazy fingers. Cynthia knew there was no hope for any Lilliputian still alive in Katy, they would surely drown in moments.

 

-19-

 

Back in the kitchen, Cynthia’s Lilliputian friends sung a jaunty tune as they worked on her dress. It was a two-tone dress in pink and light pink. It was made of the finest linen that they could find – which was on of Hayley’s old silk panties. They used both tools that were Lilliputian-sized and Gulliverian-sized in order to craft the dress.

“We can do it,

We can do it—“ Sung one of the female Lilliputians before she was interrupted.

“Wait, wait,” a teen came running up to the chief seamstress. “How exactly are we doing this?”

“By following my instructions closely.”

“Not what I meant. How exactly are we expected to make a 400-foot long dress tailored to Cynthia’s body, when she’s not even here to try it on?”

The seamstress slapped the teen.

 

-20-

 

“Hayley, do you need Cynthia for anything?” Katy asked while poking her head through her sister’s bedroom door. “Or is she free to tend to her dress now?”

“Oh, no, no.” Hayley said whipping around. “I definitely need her help.” Hayley picked up the subtle hint from her older sister.

“Hear that Cynth?” Katy asked the disheveled woman on the palm of her hand. “You’re going to have less time to work on your dress. But not to worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to do it in time and come with us to the ball.” Katy presented a faux smile.

Hayley took Cynthia and shooed away her sister from her bedroom. “No ass cleaning for you, unfortunately,” Hayley said as she went for makeup station. “You’re getting off easy.”

 

-21-

 

“Father, this is so embarrassing,” the Prince of Brobdingnag said.

“Nonsense my boy,” the stout little King said. “You’re almost twenty-three and still unwed. That’s no way for a Prince to live. I should have ten grandkids by now. Ugh, what must the kingdom think?”

“Who cares what they think.” The Prince crossed his arms. “If and when I find a girl I like, you’ll be the first to know. But you don’t need to setup this ball and ask all the single chicks in the kingdom to show up. What do you expect? Me, fall in love with a girl in first sight, dance with her for one night, and then marry her without getting to know her? How preposterous.”

“You know, most men wouldn’t be complaining if they were in your shoes. You’re going to have a hundred thirsty bitches lining up with the hope you’d bang them.” The King said.

“Why are you talking like that?”

“Isn’t that how all the kids are talking these days?” The little phrases such as thirsty bitches was something taught to him by his Generation Advisor, Albert. The King tried to cling on to his popularity with the youth of his kingdom and took personal training from the teen. Though, it often backfired because seeing someone as regal as the King drop a Swag or a YOLO here and there – well, it only made people cringe and not use those phrases anymore. “I aughta shoot Albert out of a cannon.”

“I told you to stop getting advice for him.” The Prince scoffed.

“No matter, you must getting ready for tonight.”

“Yea, yea, I know.”

“And be sure to pick at least one girl tonight that you want to marry.”

“Yea, yea.”

 

-22-

 

Cynthia’s body was covered in splotches of Pink as she coated all ten of Hayley’s toenails with polish. There were about twenty micro Lilliputians on top of each toe, trimming down any hair that might be growing there. The little toe hairs went unseen by the regular Brobdingnagian eye, but the light wispy strands of hair that grew on her foot were like obelisks to the Lilliputians. Their duty was simply for Hayley’s peace of mind that her feet were perfect.

On more than one occasion, Cynthia witnessed several Lilliputians being knocked off Hayley’s toe, only to plummet hundreds of feet to their deaths. No matter how much Cynthia wanted to rescue the Lilliputians, she had her own neck to look after. She obediently painted Hayley’s toenails as quickly and perfectly as she could. After all, she still needed to fabricate a dress before her family left for the ball.

Meanwhile, Hayley applied heavy layers of makeup to her face. She obscured her otherwise natural beauty with heavy eyeliners, powder, and lipstick. She admired herself in the three mirrors in front of her. She scrutinized her handiwork and her small breasts. She cursed to herself how tiny they were compared to her sister and mother. She was pretty much down growing and looked too petite to be related to her buxom family. No matter, she reasoned, it only made her cuter being so small.

“Done down there?” Hayley had her feet planted on the ground as she pushed back on her seat. Cynthia had finished the last pinky toe in time.

Down at her big toe, fifteen Lilliputians were using a ten-foot saw to cut down a stray hair. In Hayley’s perspective, she’d probably never see the almost clear, 2mm long hair. She would really have to concentrate to spot the little imperfection on her toe. However, the hair soared above the Lilliputians like a tall tree. They divided themselves up and used teamwork to move the saw back and forth. They grunted as they moved the sharp saw across the stubborn hair. Sweat poured down their brows as their back muscles and chests got a workout from the laborious exercise. They were so into the work, they didn’t hear Hayley, nor saw her eyes looking down at them. Hayley kicked her feet up, to rid of the Lilliputians she couldn’t see. The micro workers soared into the air. Their screams intensified as gravity gripped them and pulled them down to the ground until they splattered in microscopic dots of gore.

“Looks okay, I guess.” Hayley smacked her lips. “I don’t know if the Prince will like it. Eh, what am I saying, it’s not like he’s going to see my toes anyway. I’m not wearing open-toe heels or anything like that.”

“Wha-?” Cynthia said under her breath. She wanted to protest but bit her tongue. How could have Hayley forced her to give a pedicure when she knew Cynthia was strapped for time?

Jan stormed into Hayley’s room wearing nothing more than a white bathrobe. “Where is she?”

Hayley bent over and lifted Cynthia in her hand. Jan took the one-inch tall Gulliverian without a word and left the bedroom, her heavy footsteps, echoing in the large home.

 

-23-

 

Jan dropped Cynthia onto her bed. Cynthia realized she wasn’t alone as soon as she composed herself. Standing before her were five other Gulliverians, dressed in upper-middle class clothes. Cynthia couldn’t remember the last time she saw her own kind. Looking at another human eye-to-eye was almost alien. She covered her nudity with arms as embarrassment overcame her.

“These fine gentlemen, will tailor a dress for you Cynthia,” Jan bellowed from above.

The Gulliverians standing next to Cynthia looked visibly worried, trembling even. The oldest of the group took a step forward and in his most officious tone, said: “Ma’am, even if I had a crew of a hundred, I couldn’t possibly make a gown in an hour.”

Cynthia felt a saddened by this bit of news. If a team of tailors couldn’t make her a dress, how was she expected to do it on her own? Not only that, the clock was ticking and her dreams to go to the castle were quickly evaporating away.

“Oh, I don’t like that answer,” Jan said. “Cynthia is my child, and she only gets the best. You all have thirty minutes to make her a dress.”

“But ma’am—“

Jan undid her robe and let it drop heavily on the ground by her feet. She stood tall and nude in front of them. Her hairy bush was twenty feet above their heads. Jan’s wide hips stretched across their horizon. Looking up, they saw her somewhat trimmed waist and her gigantic circular boobs that seemed to defy gravity. Sensing what they were looking at, Jan grabbed two handfuls of her breasts and gave them a tight squeeze until tit flesh puffed out between her fingers. Her hands almost looked small when compared to her boobs.

“How’d you think my tits grew so big?”

No one answered.

Jan smiled. “It wasn’t from eating salads, I can assure you.” She walked to the other side of her room and came back with a glass bowl filled with Gulliverians. Jan’s eyes darted back and forth until she spotted a middle-aged woman and pulled her out by the waist.

“Beatrice?” The lead tailor asked from Jan’s bed. The woman between Jan’s fingers started screaming in pain and then started calling out her husband’s name when she realized he was down below on the expansive bed. “Beatrice!”

Jan’s drunken eyes soaked up the scene. She didn’t have to say anything; she simply placed Beatrice in her mouth, coated the frantic women in her saliva, and swallowed. The lead tailor cried out as he saw a lump travel down the evil giantess’ throat.

Jan didn’t stop at one; she reached in with four fingers and plucked a gaggle of younger looking Gulliverians. The other tailors still on the bed began screaming as they realized it was their sons and daughters being held between Jan’s fingers. The giantess listened to the frantic pleas for a few moments before tossing back the young Gulliverians in her mouth. She lightly chewed on the young Gulliverians, scraping up and bruising their bodies. Once sufficiently covered in her saliva, she swallowed the whole lot. It almost hurt her throat as she sent multiple Gulliverians down her esophagus at once.

“Oh, they were delicious.” She patted her stomach. “I love how full of energy they were.” She giggled. “Haha, they are still fighting in my stomach.”

Jan reached into the bowl and took out a crying woman. Again, this was a wife of one of the tailors. Jan tossed her back in her mouth and went for another snack.

Somehow, Jan had hired the tailors and then rounded up their families without the tailors knowing. They saw their wives, husbands, and kids being devoured by the sociopathic Brobdingnagian.

Jan was in full snacking mode. Her fingers clumsily grabbed one Gulliverian after another and swallowed them without thought. The tailors on the bed were on their knees, begging Jan to stop. Others stood motionless and stared at Jan’s midriff where they could have sworn they saw little bulges forming on her stomach where her meals fought for their lives.

Jan dropped the bowl and let out a loud burp. “Excuse me.” She grabbed two of the best-looking tailors on the bed and then slowly inserted them into her wet pussy. They didn’t fight. As far as they were concerned, they were already dead.

Cynthia felt great empathy for the tailors. She was ashamed that her thoughts turned to selfish ones. In the back of her mind, she still wondered how she was going to get a dress for the ball.

Jan plucked up Cynthia and then sat back on her bed, crushing the remaining three tailors between her ass crack. It provided a little tingle of pleasure. She then started rubbing Cynthia against her bubbly breasts while rubbing her clit with her other hand.

“Sorry about that,” Jan moaned. “I guess you’ll have to make a dress on your own.” Jan closed her eyes and concentrated on the different feelings coursing through her body. The pulp that was three Gulliverian adults oozed out across her ass cheeks. In her pussy, were two handsome Gulliverians, struggling not to drown in her juices. The struggles in her stomach began to ebb, but created a lot of noxious gas that formed into unladylike burps.

“I can feel my boobs getting bigger,” she said in a hoarse tone as the countless number of Gulliverians in her stomach were digested. “I love being a Brobdingnagian.”

 

-24-

 

After two orgasms and fifteen minutes of boob play, Jan returned Cynthia to her quarters. Jan walked back to her room in the nude, satisfied with all she’s done.

It was getting dark outside and although Cynthia didn’t know what time it was, she knew she didn’t have time to get ready before her family left for the ball. She didn’t even have a dress ready or any clothes that would be marginally acceptable for a castle ball.

Cynthia jogged over to chest along the brick wall that contained some scraps of clothing. She tossed back different articles of clothing that she had made from Brobdingnagian clothing. Nothing looked good or fit her well. Tears streamed down her face.

Cynthia dropped to her ass and began sobbing in the nude. Nothing in her life was going right. She almost envied the Gulliverian tailors from earlier. At least they had families, she reasoned. Even though their family was being broken down and turned into more boob mass for Jan.

“Oh Cynthia,” a Lilliputian girl walked in front of Cynthia’s feet. “Are you still going to the ball?”

Cynthia’s trembling lips tried to form a smile, “I’m not going. I don’t have a dress and I look like a mess.” She sniffed while holding on to her half smile. “Who was I kidding? It was a silly dream to think I would ever step foot into the castle.”

“What’s stopping you?”

“For one, I don’t have a dress.”

“Yeeeeess, you do!”

As the Lilliputian girl said this, an enormous team of a thousand Lilliputians came around the corner, caring with them an elegant gown, sized perfectly for Cynthia.

Cynthia’s jaw dropped as she looked over the highly detailed dress. She stood up with caution and walked over to her new dress. “This is for me?” She didn’t wait for a reply. “I – I don’t know what to say.” Tears returned to her eyes, but this time they were tears of joy. “Oh my god, you guys!” She screamed in utter happiness. She gently lifted the dress from the Lilliputians and twirled around.

“It’s so beautiful.” She cried out. “I’m the luckiest person in the world! I can’t believe I have such loving friends.”

“You deserve it, Cynthia.” The Lilliputians chanted and continued listing all the good she’s ever done.

“It’s almost time to go!” The Lilliputian girl from earlier shouted. Cynthia proceeded to get ready.

 

-25-

 

“Ready girls?” Jan shouted across the house.

Katy appeared in the grand hallway next to the front door wearing a crimson gown that ended at her ankles. The dress’ top was low-cut and showed off her bosom. Jan wore a more conservative dress that hardly contained her gigantic tits. Jan looked over her daughter and brushed off some dandruff from her shoulders.

“Good job sweetie,” Jan said. “I think you have a real shot at getting the Prince’s attention. Now where’s your daughter? Hayley!” Jan shouted.

“Don’t leave me!” Cynthia squeaked as she made her way into the hallway. “I’m ready, see?”

Both Jan and Katy stared down incredulously at Cynthia. How in the world? Cynthia rocked her pink dress that hugged her body elegantly. Even her hair was done up and her skin glowed radiantly. Though Cynthia was a few feet from Jan and only stood an inch-tall, Jan grew incredibly jealous of the beautiful Gulliverian. Katy started to fume that Cynthia could pull off such an impossible task and look so glamorous in doing so.

“Wait a second!” Katy blurted. “Where did you get that dress?”

Not wanting to reveal her Lilliputian friends, Cynthia said: “I made it.”

“That’s impossible.” Jan said.

“Yea it is. Actually, let me see you closer.” Katy took a step forward and swiped up Cynthia. She examined the beautiful Gulliverian standing on her palm, but more importantly, she examined the dress. “Ugh, are you wearing Hayley’s panties or are those mine?” Katy used her other hand to poke and pull on Cynthia’s dress.

“Stop, you’re going to tear it!” Cynthia shouted.

Katy tugged even harder on the dress until she heard a tear. Jan was proud of her daughter and no longer felt threatened by Cynthia’s beauty. Katy was relentless and poked at other parts of the dress. “You need to learn not to steal.” Katy gritted her teeth. The little details on her dress came undone and fell upon Katy’s palm. Cynthia cried and pleaded for Katy to stop. Once the dress was in rags, Katy used her index finger to mess up Cynthia’s hairdo. Katy fought back the impulse to curl her fingers and end Cynthia there; instead, she lowered her hand and placed Cynthia back on the ground. She then rotated her wrist and let scraps of fabric rain down over the disheveled Gulliverian.

“Why?” Cynthia cried.

On the other side of the hallway, there were the thousand Lilliputians that worked on the dress. They witnessed everything that Katy had done. “That dress took so much work to create.” Said one of the male Lilliputians. “It literally took an army of us to create, and that Brobby bitch destroyed it in a few seconds. How could things get any worse for Cynthia?” Suddenly, a shadow overcame the thousand or so Lilliputians.

“I think things are going to get worse for us.” Another Lilliputian said. They looked up and saw the soles of Hayley’s high-heel shoe descend upon them. The soles of the shoe were large enough to take out a town in one-step. As a result, the Lilliputians didn’t bother to run. They accepted fate as the Hayley’s foot covered all of them. She didn’t even know they were there. Her foot connected with Lilliputians and pushed them down into the ground until their bodies exploded into nothingness. She killed thousands with a single step unbeknownst to her.

Jan and Katy looked up at Hayley when they heard her heels click and clack across the marble floor. Unlike Katy, Hayley went with a tight green dress that showed off her petite body. She looked more as if she was going clubbin’ rather than a ball.

“What took you so long,” Jan whined. “Come now we have to go, otherwise we’ll be late. Oh, and Cynthia, because you don’t have a dress, I’m afraid you’ll have to stay.” She cackled. “I can’t keep going on with this, I have to tell her.” She said to her daughters before looking back down at Cynthia, “you weren’t invited to the ball. It’s for Brobdingnagians only.” All three of them burst into uncontrollable laughter. “You thought you were going to the ball? To the Brobdingnag castle? Haha, you thought a Brobdingnagian Prince would be interested in a little shit like you? You are so unbelievably stupid. Come on girls.”

Jan opened the front door and walked out with her daughters in tow.

“What is she wearing?” Hayley asked Katy in reference to Cynthia’s torn up dress.

“I’ll explain on the way over there.” Katy said.

 

-26-

 

Cynthia ran across the house to the kitchen. Her eyes were blinded by tears. Her heart tried to escape her chest. Her legs barely kept up with her erratic sprint. The surviving Lilliputians in the kitchen saw their 440-tall giantess run across the kitchen and out towards the back door. They were dismayed when they saw the condition of her dress and guessed what happened to it.

A full moon provided enough light outside for Cynthia to see. She kept running, unsure where to go. She wanted to get away from the house. She wanted to leave her awful family. She had hit the tipping point. There was absolutely no reason to stay. Starving in the streets as homeless person in a big world was a better life than being with Jan and her bitchy daughters.

With no more energy to run, Cynthia slowed to a jog before dropping to her knees and letting out a cry. Her throat went hoarse as she panted and groaned in agony. Death seemed like a far better escape than what she was dealing with. Those dark thoughts were quickly pushed out of her mind as she thought of what to do next. She had never taken real command of her life; only bullied and enslaved for no apparent reason. That had to end she decided. She knew deep down that, she was a powerful woman and the only thing keeping her back was her evil stepmother. That was going to end. She couldn’t wait for something to pop from the sky and change her life. She was going to get an education, get a career, and become successful businesswoman against all adversity. In a few years, she’d be able to come back to her evil stepmother and show off her improved life.

Suddenly, something popped from the sky.

A bright white-bluish orb that looked like it was part of the starry night came down upon Cynthia. Her eyes widened as the orb came streaking down and striking the ground before her. The orb took on another shape. It morphed into something as large as a Brobdingnagian. An explosion of glittering sparks raced outwards from the figure as the orb disappeared.

“How’s my fav’rite Gully doin’?”

Cynthia’s heart dropped to her stomach as she stared up to the dark-skinned woman who appeared tall for a Brobdingnagian. The woman was not bad looking either, not featuring a blemish, pimple, or imperfection. She was dressed in something that looked like a casual dress, all in white, which contrasted wonderfully against her skin.

“Are—are you talking to me?”

“Do ya see any other Gully around you?”

Cynthia shook her head.

“So, I must be talkin’ about you.” The magical woman found an unused bucket by a well and flipped it over. She sat down elegantly and crossed her legs, exposing her white stiletto heels. She then pulled out a cigarette from a hidden pocket on her dress and lit it up. “Cynthia, Cynthia…what have you gotten yourself into?”

At that moment, Cynthia looked ashamed of looking up at the gorgeous woman. She looked away and caught herself looking at the woman’s toe. Her feet were perfect and it didn’t look like she walked a lot. The parts of her legs that she could see were incredibly smooth looking.

“I’ve been watchin’ you for a long time.” She took a long drag from her cig and then moved her wrist away from her face as if she were a waitress holding a platter. The blue smoke from her cigarette wafted upwards into the cool night sky. “I was hoppin’ you’d fend for yo’self, but that never happened.”

“Are you an angel?” Cynthia asked.

The woman laughed and then started coughing on her own smoke. “Honey, do I look like a fuckin’ angel?” She then started fanning herself with her free hand as her face heated up from laughing. “I am no angel. I’m more of a Fairy Godmother.”

“What is that?”

She took another drag. Smoke escaped her lips as she spoke: “nobody fuckin’ knows. But here I am. And I’m yours, so-to-speak. I actually watch over many broads, but you’ve been my favorite lately.”

Cynthia looked around unsure what to think. The Fairy Godmother noticed this.

“Listen,” she said. “I’m here to hook you up. Just this one time, and one time only.”

“How so?”

“I’m goin’ to make sure you go to that ball tonight.” She took one last drag and then flicked her cigarette in the distance. “I’m going to sex you up. New makeup, million dollar dress, jewelry for your necks and hands, chauffer, glass slippers – even though they’re uncomfortable as hell – and I’m going to make you into a Brobdingnagian.”

Cynthia wanted to shout in glee but she found herself unable to talk. Make me into a Brobdingnagian? She thought repeatedly in her head. “That’s impossible,” she heard herself say.

“Bitch, I told you I’m a Fairy Godmother. I gots magical abilities.” The magical woman stood up. Her awesome height threw Cynthia off balance causing her to fall on her butt. “First, let’s take care of your transportation. We’ll start with the carriage.” She made a wand appear from between her cleavage and then started waving it around like a composer. “Bippity—dubbity—shnubbity—fuckkity.” The cigarette butt she threw on the ground earlier started shimmering with blue sparks and glitter. It took only a few seconds for the cigarette to transform into regal carriage complete with gold trimmings and ivory walls.

“Oh my god!” Cynthia was still unsure what a Fairy Godmother was but it seemed great to have one at that point.

“I know right?” The woman’s eye’s gleamed. “Hmm, now we need horses. Ah, your Lilliputian friends are here. They’ll do nicely.”

She waved her wand towards the kitchen door, where several dozen Lilliputians were standing. It took the Lilliputians a great deal of time to traverse the kitchen and make it under the door. Upon reaching outside, they were taken back by the breathtaking Brobdingnagian in white. She seemed friendly enough. They missed the part where she turned a cigarette into a carriage. But they made it time for something far more special.

“Hokus—pokus—allie—mukus!” The wand sparked and shot out a white glow that lifted up four indiscriminate Lilliputians. As they flew into the air towards the carriage, they morphed into gallant, grand white horses (Brobdingnagian-sized). With another flick of the wrist, the fairy godmother shot another glow of magic, which made reigns appear across the four horses, connecting them to the carriage.

“And now,” the magical woman said, “we need a chauffeur. Let’s pick, that Lilliputian.” Cynthia had no idea how the Brobdingnagian could possibly see the Lilliputians from great distance, let alone single one out, but considering she was magical, she probably had some ability to see anything she wanted to. “Expelliarmus!” Another shot of magic-energy pulsed out of her wand and struck a Lilliputian. His micro body flipped through the air as he gradually grew until he was about four feet tall in Brobdingnagian scale. At the same time, his raggedy clothes transformed into a cute little white tuxedo.

“I can’t believe you are doing all this?” Cynthia said. She was standing close to the magical woman’s feet.

“Are you ready? It’s your turn.”

Cynthia nodded with glee.

“Okay, here we go!” The fairy godmother cleared her throat and waved her wand. “Derppity-herpa-derp-burp-Rob Schneider!”

Warmth expanded inside Cynthia. It radiated from her heart coursed through her veins. Her head felt like it was two feet too low. Her vision blurred as everything whipped on by at an alarming pace. Cynthia flailed her arms out trying to grab hold of anything. Just when she thought she was going to yack, her head returned to normal and so did her vision.

“How do you feel?”

Cynthia gazed at her Fairy Godmother – straight into her eyes. She looked over to the large home that imprisoned her for years…and it was at her scale! The garden that was like a forest to her, now it lay before her feet. She looked back at the magical woman and wasn’t fully convinced that this was the same Brobdingnagian that towered her earlier.

“I’m…” Cynthia swallowed. “I’m big.”

“Damn girl, you’re actually pretty tall.” The magical woman looked up and down her nude body. “Lookin’ good too, and that wasn’t because of my magic. Hey, you should look at your Lilliputian friends over there.”

Cynthia nodded. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to see what Lilliputians looked like in the eyes of a Brobdingnagian. She gingerly walked to the outdoor kitchen door, scanning the ground, careful not to step on any of her friends.

“Right here,” the fairy Godmother had caught up with Cynthia and was already kneeling down and pointing at the little black dots before the door.

“Oh my…” Dots. That’s all they were. No wonder her stepsisters and stepmother could consume so many of them without hesitation. They didn’t even look human. Just dots. “You guys are so tiny.”

Cynthia took a step closer. Her bare feet coming dangerously close to the gaggle of Lilliputians. They looked up past her 200-foot tall toes and to her staggering bent legs that went up into the night sky. Her toes were half the height—of her original Gulliverian height! Her familiar body was magnified 72 times. The Lilliputians knew Cynthia’s body very well, but they were having a hard time processing her new titanic stature.

“Enough of that. It’s time to get you dressed and on your way.” A few swipes of her wand elicited some magical essence to flow around Cynthia’s body. She felt her body twirl around as an evening gown formed around her body. It was sky blue with shimmering trimmings and white accents. A pearl necklace formed around her slender neck and white-gold rings circled her fingers. A pair of glass slippers then formed and enclosed her bare feet.

Cynthia slowed her twirl and looked herself over. She looked stunning and vibrant. Her skin glowed healthily and her bright yellow hair was done up again.

“Lookin’ good,” her Fairy Godmother said. “…with my magic of course. Hmm, I think you’re ready to go.”

“Will you come with me?” Cynthia asked, hoping the answer would be yes. It would always be nice to have someone close by with magical abilities.

“No hun, you’re on your own. I have to get back home and get drunk off my ass. My work here is done.”

Cynthia wanted to say, some fine guardian you turned out to be. You haven’t been around my whole life and now you plan on leaving me as quickly as you showed up. She didn’t say this of course. She was grateful for becoming a Brobby and dressed up for a ball.

“Oh, and the magic will cease at the stroke of midnight. Sorry.” She didn’t sound sorry.

“Midnight?” Cynthia’s eyes bulged. “Wait, what do you mean cease?”

“All this shit here,” the Fairy Godmother waved her hand while lighting up another cigarette. “Shits goin’ to end at midnight.”

“I – I will go back to being a Gulliverian?”

“Yea,” she took a sensual drag of her cig and blew the blue smoke into Cynthia’s face. “Oh, don’t look at me like that. I didn’t have to show up in da first place. Besides, you know how much all this magic costs? And in this economy?”

Cynthia wanted to argue, but there was no sense of biting the hand that fed her. “Thank you. Thank you for this night and opportunity.”

The Fairy Godmother nodded. “You have like three hours ‘till midnight. I suggest you get goin’.”

Cynthia gave her Fairy Godmother a deep hug.

“Now scram. Go get your Prince™.”


The Ball by vegetaboy

-27-


 


“This is great you know.” The chauffer said as he piloted the carriage rapidly through the dark woods. “Into the woods we go! A former Lilliputians, now the size of a Brobdingnagian. Well—half a Brobdingnagian. Freaking huge nonetheless. Shoot, this story should be about me. It should be called, Benedict’s wild ride! Hmm, no, I could do better. Maybe, Prodigious Benedict. No, that’s stupid. Oh, I know, it should be called The Lilliputian that Became a Brobdingnagian for a Night. Yea, that sounds good. What do you think Cynthia?”


Cynthia was silent, riding in the back of the carriage and looking out the window. The ostentatious castle stood high in the horizon, lit up by bright spotlights. Her heart fluttered as the castle came closer into view. She had never been so close to the castle. The butterflies in her stomach were unrelenting.


“Care for an introduction at the castle, Cynthia?”


“Oh, I don’t need one.” She said still absently looking at the large, looming castle. “Benedict, may I ask a teensy favor? Can you not use my real name tonight? My stepmother and stepsisters are there and I don’t want them to recognize me.”


“I don’t think they remember you as a Brobby, Cynth,” he chuckled. “But anything you want. I’ll use a fake name.”


“Thanks Benedict.”


The carriage arrived to the castle gates. Cynthia thought she was going to vomit in nervousness.


 


-28-


 


“Dad, this is so embarrassing.” The Prince said.


“Nonsense my boy. Look at all dem hoes out there.” The stout little King said. “You should be out there on the dance floor drowning in pussy, not with me up here in the patio.”


“Why are you still taking speech advice from Albert?”


“Because I want to be hip and cool. Not an old, fuddy-duddy.”


The Prince rolled his eyes.


“Go on, get down there and mingle.”


“Fine.” The Prince stood up and adjusted his white blazer. He was wearing the Brobdingnagian Formal Military uniform. His medals and ribbons were over the left side of his chest. His pants were red with a yellow strip and his dress shoes were highly polished black.


As soon as he made his way to the main ballroom, a crowd gently swarmed him. Parents started pimping off their daughters and showing them off like livestock. The Prince forced his smiles and backed away from the mob. The women ranged from ultra-beautiful to downright dog looking. But even the pretty ones had nasty attitudes about them. It seemed so disingenuous to the Prince the way the women were acting. It probably would have been better if he were incognito, that way he could talk to the women without them knowing he was the Prince.


He waved his hand every time a woman came to flirt with him. They were all equally disappointed that they were rejected so fast. It made the Prince feel like shit. He didn’t want to be the person to pass judgment so harshly, but the truth was he didn’t want to be there.


“Hi!” A girl in a crimson dress said. The Prince would have normally shooed her off, but her generous bosom caught his attention. Katy noticed. “I can stick a cucumber up my ass.”


The Prince had a blank stare. “Why would you tell me that?”


Katy winked and continued smiling.


“What…what possessed you to tell me that? Within two seconds of meeting me, the Prince of Brobdingnag, you decided to tell me you could stick a cucumber up your ass. Why in the world would you think I want to know that, huh? A cucumber…up your ass. That is not how you start conversa—what a second, like a full cucumber? Like a fully matured cucumber? Up…there?”


Katy bit her lower lip. “I can peel the skin using my rectum.”


“Ahh,” he guffawed. “That is wicked awesome.” His teeth were showing as he laughed. “You’re – you’re nasty.”


“I could be even nastier,” Katy said in a fuck me tone.


“Ah, really? Actually the cucumber is pretty fucking nasty.”


“Come on, why don’t leave this joint?”


The Prince raised the corner of his lip, “peel the skin off a cucumber huh. I – sounds painful.” He closed his legs together.


“Hi, I’m Hayley, this is my sister and she has crabs.” Hayley jumped in between Katy and the Prince.


“I don’t have crabs!” Katy objected. “I just sometimes forget to clean out the Lilliputians from down there.”


“Eww,” the Prince groaned. He turned his attention to the much smaller sister, who was wearing a sexy green dress. “So Hayley, are you a nasty girl to?” The Prince said expressionless.


“No. My older sister is the whore of the family. I’m a little angel.” She fluttered her eyes and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.


“Cute.” The Prince smiled a little, losing interest with Hayley.


“Don’t call me a whore in front of the Prince, little cunt.” Katy slapped her sister.


Hayley screamed and then pulled on Katy’s hair. Katy did the same and then both sisters started tugging at each other. Pulling hair and clothes haphazardly. Two guards appeared behind the Prince.


“Want us to escort them out, your highness?”


“Nah, let them sort themselves out.” The Prince said with a bored expression.


“Girls, stop it, stop it I say.” It was Jan and she was trying to stop her daughter’s scuffle.


The Prince yawned and began walking around the ballroom. Less and less girls came up to him as he rejected must of them already. Other than being disappointed, the guests did find partners to dance with. The free food and drinks didn’t hurt either.


The Prince was near the end of the ballroom where the grand entrance doors were. He was about to yawn again when suddenly the tall oak doors were kicked open.


 


-29-


 


Guards in regal red uniforms lined the castle hallways leading to the ballroom. Benedict escorted Cynthia, with a proud stride and his chest out. It looked a little cute, having a four-foot tall chauffer, especially considering how tall she was. Upon reaching the doors, Benedict put his arms out signaling Cynthia to stop. He his collar and then kicked opened the doors to the ballroom. Every neck in the grand room turned to face the source of the noise, to include the Prince and King. Benedict came striding out from the entrance and took a deep breath.


“Alright, listen up you uppity, blue-blooded, fart sniffing, motherfuckers! I am here to introduce the best person you’ve never met. She’s beautiful, radiant, intelligent, funny, gorgeous, benevolent, a genius, an entrepreneur, and – and she has more money than god himself!”


Cynthia came out from the darkness of the entrance and grabbed Benedict’s shoulder. She quickly whispered: “what are you doing? Why are you saying those things? Why did you call everyone here mother-effers?”


“Ladies and Gentlemen, your highness,” Benedict continued in his loudest voice ignoring Cynthia, “may I introduce to you all, Cinderella!.”


There wasn’t much of applause; just uncomfortable silence. Cynthia never felt more embarrassed than all her life. Barely in the ballroom for a few seconds, and already she could feel everyone judging her.


“Cinderella?”


A deep voice made her turn. She looked up into the powerful eyes of the Prince. He was far more handsome than her dreams. His uniform accented his broad shoulders and strong arms. Cynthia lost her voice, as she took in his dark good looks.


“You’re Cinderella, right?”


Cynthia’s mouth was open when she nodded.


“Good evening, I’m the Prince of Brobdingnag.” He grabbed her right hand, bent slightly at the hip, and gave her knuckle a kiss. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”


Cynthia forgot how to talk. All she managed was a squeak, “uh-huh.”


The band begun to play the Waltz of the Flowers. The Prince was nervous to be in Cynthia’s presence and vice versa. They stared into each other’s eyes like a pair of teenagers discovering love for the first time.


Benedict was right about everything he said. Cynthia was far more beautiful than any Brobdingnagian women he’s met. The Prince was a tall man, but Cynthia almost matched his height. He liked that a lot.


“Um, so Cinderella…” He almost forgot what to say, he could see his dumb expression in her reflective eyes. “Care to dance.” He extended a hand.


“I’d love to,” she managed to say.


The Prince took Cynthia to the middle of the ballroom. The guests parted like the Red Sea. As soon as they begun to dance, the crowd encircled the couple and looked on with curious eyes.


Cynthia was in heaven. The Prince guided her effortlessly on her feet. The violins and drums filled the large room as they crescendoed. Her blue dress wisped through the air as she twirled on her glass slippers.


“Who’s the bitch?” Jan sneered as she tried to fight through the crowd.


“I don’t know mother, but they announced her as Cinderella.” Katy grunted.


“What a dumb name.” Hayley had her arms crossed. Both sisters were looking unkempt from their scuffle earlier.


“I can’t see her from here.” Jan said. “She kinda looks like—ugh, she looks familiar but I can’t put my finger on it.”


The music changed and the couple fell right into the next song. Their feet were in perfect harmony as they swept across the ballroom. Cynthia’s smile would not cease as she was having the absolute best time of her life. Even the Prince was enjoying himself immensely and couldn’t help but feel foolish for complaining to his father earlier.


They danced to more songs before departing the ballroom and entering a private balcony, overlooking the kingdom. Cynthia’s eyes soaked up the lights as she looked at the sprawling civilization extend across the dark landscape. She made it! She was at the castle with the Prince of Brobdingnag’s arms around her slim waist. It was too good to be true.


They talked lightly and started to learn about each other. Cynthia held back a lot of details, but did mention she lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters.


“I argued with my father for days about this ball,” the Prince said. “I thought the whole idea was demeaning. Think about it: having a whole mess of women presented to me as if they were some kind of product. I was about to duck out earlier until your chauffer came busting through those doors.” He laughed. “You didn’t need an introduction to get my attention. Tell me Cinderella, are you interested in me because I’m a Prince?”


“You don’t seem like a Prince to me,” they both chuckled. “To answer your question, I didn’t know you were the Prince until you introduced yourself as such.”


The Prince took a breath and squinted. He tried to read her face for lie. “I believe you.” He then looked out towards the dark land. “All the lights in front of you are a part of Brobdingnag. There is a small Gulliverian town near the coast over there.”


“I know.” Cynthia said without thinking. It was her hometown where her villa once stood proudly.


“And if you were to get in the ocean over there, and swim straight out, you’d eventually make it out to one of the many Lilliputian Islands that surround this area.”


“What are your thoughts of the Lilliputians?”


“Brave little people. Very resilient, adapting, kind. I have nothing but respect for such a microscopic race of people. How about you?”


“I really like them. But I’m afraid I don’t agree with some of the practices the Brobdingnagians. They could be so cruel.”


“What do you mean by this?” He asked.


“Like eating them…by the thousands.”


“Wait what? Who eats Lilliputians by the thousands?”


“That’s not customary?”


“Not really. I’ve heard of it before. But I didn’t think people actually did that. How could anyone eat Lilliputians?”


Cynthia traced her stomach with her fingers.


“Would you like to visit one of the Lilliputian Islands?” He broke her thoughts.


“We—wait, Brobdingnagians can visit Lilliput?”


“I can.” The Prince gave a proud smile. “And I can bring anyone I want. Care to join me tomorrow?”


“I would love to – but – I can’t. Wait, what time is it?”


The Prince pointed over to a clocktower that was near the castle. “A few minutes to midnight.”


“Ah, fuck! Already?” Cynthia nearly burst into tears. “I’m afraid you can never see me again. I have to go.” With that, she turned and started racing down the stairs and into the main part of the castle.


The Prince ran after her. “Cinderella, where are you going? Is it something I said?”


“Please, don’t follow me; I have to leave…forever.”


“What are you talking about, wait up.”


Cynthia passed through a wooden double door and quickly locked it, trapping the Prince on the other side. Almost crying fully, she said: “I wish I could be with you forever.”


“We can!” The Prince shouted from the other side of the door. “Cinderella, open the door.”


“Goodbye!” She ran off crying down the halls.


“Fucking hell.” The Prince started backtracking his steps and taking the long way around the castle to the front.


Cynthia held the front of her gown as she raced passed the crowds and towards exit. O Fortuna played in the background, complete with a chorus. Benedict waved at her, and urged her to run faster with hand signals. Light sweat beaded on Cynthia’s forehead as she ran down the ominous halls with Benedict along her side. His short legs had a hard time keeping up with Cynthia’s long gait.


The bells in the clocktower started to chime. “Fuck!” They raced down the stairs at the front of the castle. Her glass slippers slowed her pace enough to let Benedict to race ahead of her. He jumped into the front of the carriage and took the reins in his hands. Cynthia slipped out of her left slipper while racing down the red carpet stairs, almost rolling her ankle. She went back to grab her slipper when she heard the Prince yelling her name. She didn’t bother with the lost slipper, and continued down the steps and jumped into the carriage headfirst.


The Prince caught sight of her jumping in the carriage. “Cinderella stop!” The chauffer whipped the horses into action. The Prince sensed his love slipping between his fingers. “Guards! Don’t let that coach get away.”


Powerful, giant warhorses sprang out of the stables and gave chase with the white carriage, which already had a substantial lead. The Prince jogged down the steps and spotted one of Cynthia’s glass slippers. He held the glass shoe close to his heart as he heard the clocktower chime. The galloping from the warhorses receded as they raced away from the castle.


 


-30-


 


The bells rang across the land. It was midnight. The spell was to be broken at midnight. “Hurry,” Cynthia cried out. Benedict whipped the horses again, forgetting they were Lilliputians just like him.


A blue shimmer started spreading across the Benedict, the carriage, and the horses. The spell was becoming undone right before Cynthia’s eyes. Even her clothes glowed brightly. Mist overcame them as they started to shrink whilst running forward down the dirt road, painfully close to the house. In one bright flash, Cynthia was launched out of the carriage as it turned back into a cigarette butt, and she into a Gulliverian. The Lilliputians morphed back into their original forms and landed on Cynthia’s nude torso as she came to a stop on the dirt road.


There was no time to think, as Brobdingnagian warhorses came barreling down the dirt road. Cynthia screeched as their powerful hooves struck the ground all around her. Dirt and dust was kicked up and coated her body. The ground vibrated violently as millions of pounds of horse came galloping across.


They were gone and Cynthia was amazed to be alive. She looked down at her belly and saw her Lilliputian friends get up, looking unharmed.


“Everyone okay?” She asked. They told her they were worn out, but not injured.


“Cynthia, look!” One of the Lilliputians pointed down her legs towards her foot. She still wore a glass slipper and it fit her Gulliverian form.


“At least I have a souvenir from a wonderful night.” Cynthia admired her toes through the glass shoe. “Let’s get home before we get caught.”


 


-31-


 


Cynthia was in her cotton bed by the time her stepmother and stepsisters arrived. It sounded like they were arguing or complaining; Cynthia was unsure which one exactly. The bickering gave way to an odd hush.


The kitchen door burst open with Hayley leading the pack, “this has been the best night ever!”


“The Prince was so hot,” Katy clutched her heart. “We danced together for so many hours while other people watched us all jealous.”


“He also danced with me!” Hayley mimicked a waltz in the dark kitchen.


“And the food was marvelous,” Jan’s performance sounded atrocious to Cynthia. “The castle was majestic and decorated so lovingly. I’ve never seen so much gold and precious stones in one area before. I wished the night never ended.” And then, with a smirk, “how was your night Cynthia?”


“It was okay. I mainly slept.” Cynthia tried to sound sincere. “I’m happy you all had a wonderful night.”


Jan’s grin faded. Cynthia’s remarks weren’t exactly as savory as she anticipated. “Oh. Be sure to serve us promptly in the morning. I decided to let you serve us again if you behave.”


Cynthia agreed. The three Brobdingnagians left the kitchen and as soon as the door shut, the girls went back to bickering and complaining. It made Cynthia smile.


 

Little Glass Slipper by vegetaboy

-32-


 


“What do you mean she escaped?” The King bellowed to eight of his Palace Guards. “How could a broad in a bright white carriage possibly escape?”


It was the next day and the King sat at his tall red throne, his feet dangling above the ground, and his golden crown almost falling off his grey head. The eight Palace Guards were in lightweight black armor, decorated with the royal seal in gold. The Prince was slouched in a nearby chair, not as royal as the throne, but royal nonetheless. He was looking over the glass slipper between his hands while his father ranted.


“This is a travesty!” The King went on. “Just as my boy finds a ho he likes, she goes running off into the night. Son, are you sure she is the one?”


“Without a doubt, father.”


“A travesty! I should banish the lot of ya.” The King pointed at the eight men standing at attention.


The Prince perked up just then. An idea was formulating in his mind. He stood up and addressed the men while his fingers pinched the heel of the glass slipper. “Men, you can redeem yourself. If you find Cinderella, then I will absolve your ineptitude from last night. No banishment, no punishment, not a mark on your records or a blemish to your family name. But you must find her, and bring her to me unharmed. Do I make myself clear?”


“Yes, your highness.” The men shouted in unison.


“Joshua,” the Prince walked up to the Chief of the Palace Guards. “You will personally go into every home in every village for the next twenty miles, looking for the maiden that fits this shoe.” He carefully handed the glass slipper to Joshua. “As I said before, her name is Cinderella. She lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Other than that, I don’t know much about her. Last night, she seemed keened to stay, but something caused her distress. I don’t know what it could be. That’s all the information I have. Now go. Don’t return until you find her.”


The eight guards did the royal Brobdingnag salute before departing swiftly. The Prince slouched back into his seat.


“So, she’s the one.” The King said in a hush. “The one you will marry.”


The Prince laughed. “I met her for only a few hours. Who can marry someone they’ve only known for a few hours? That would make a terrible story.”


 


-33-


 


Cynthia piloted her cart that morning. She served Hayley her breakfast along with three vials of Lilliputians. Cynthia watched with renewed horror as Hayley gulped four thousand Lilliputians without getting out of bed.


The Prince’s words from the previous night got her thinking about her stepmother and stepsisters; it was not normal to eat Lilliputians – but here they were consuming thousands of lives every day. Not only that, but the Prince spoke highly of the micro people. She felt incredible guilt. She’s eaten so many of her friends during her moments of weakness in the past.


Hayley took the last vial and dumped them across her body as she went back to sleep.


Katy took four vials of Lilliputians. She inhaled three vials, six thousand Lilliputians, and poured the last vial across her bagels with cream cheese. She teased with Cynthia, asking if she made any Gulliverian friends yet. Cynthia shook her head.


Cynthia was finding it more difficult to watch her Brobdingnagian family eat so many Lilliputians. Just between Hayley and Katy, the girls had eaten the population of a small town. To think of all those little lives, cruelly digested in the bellies of cruel bitches.


Cynthia piloted the cart to Jan’s room. Jan took her food and the remaining four vials of Lilliputians. “I think I’ll be upgrading tomorrow.” She said. “These little specks aren’t doing it for me anymore. I need some of your kind, Cynthia.” She grinned.


Again, Cynthia had to witness the same scene again. Many lives travelling down Jan’s gullet. Jan massaged her tits as tossed back the screaming little lives down her large esophagus.


When she returned to her quarters, Cynthia went straight for her little Lilliputian village. She hugged and kissed everyone in reach. She promised, no matter what happens in life, they would always be good care with her. It brought tears to the Lilliputians. Cynthia giggled as they climbed her feet and legs. She got on her back and played with a dozen Lilliputians who were scaling her body as if it were a playground.


 


-34-


 


Jan and her daughters were in the living room enjoying tea and biscuits that Cynthia had prepared when there was a knock on the door. Jan answered and jumped back when she saw a boorish man in dark armor standing tall above her.


“I am Joshua,” he said. “I am Chief of the Palace guards. May I speak to the head of household?” He said with a deep voice and officious tone.


“That would be me.”


“Did you or anyone in the household attend the ball last night?”


“Yes. Myself and my daughters.”


“I beg your pardon, but is there a man that lives here.”


“Just I and my daughters.” Jan almost shivered under the large man’s shadow.


Joshua looked behind himself and nodded to his men. This household was looking promising. It fit the story given my Cinderella thus far. “May we come in?”


“What is all this about?”


“Official royal business, ma’am. We are conducting a search of all homes, looking for the one that caught the fancy of the Prince. The girl to whose foot fits this slipper, is to go to the castle and meet with the Prince – and get married or some shit, I don’t know.”


“Oh, yes, please, please come in. I’m sure you will find that one of my daughters fits the slipper.”


Hayley and Katy overheard the conversation and were elated when they saw royal guards enter their home. Joshua explained that each girl was given one chance at the glass slipper.


First up was the petite Hayley. She sat on the couch with a wide smile and presented her dainty foot to Joshua who was down on one knee. Not a bad gig he thought. He got see every Brobdingnagian woman’s foot – a little fetish of his. He took Hayley’s tiny foot by the heel and slipped on the slipper. Her foot was far too small for the slipper.


“I like to wear bigger shoes,” Hayley pleaded.


Joshua slipped off the glass shoe from Hayley before moving over to Katy. He didn’t bother saying a word to Hayley. Katy presented her foot. Much wider and longer than her sisters. Nice. He took her foot by the heel and tried to put on the shoe, but Katy’s foot was far too wide.


“It’s not going in.”


“Yes it will,” Katy said. “Just lean into the shoe and I’ll squeeze my foot in.” Katy squealed as she tried to put on the slipper again. Even with Joshua’s help, it wasn’t going in. The sides of her foot turned purple. Her foot wasn’t close to halfway in when Joshua gave up. He got up on his own feet and turned to Jan who looked disappointed.


“Anyone else in the house?” Joshua asked, sharing Jan’s disappointment.


“No,” she shot back.


“I would like to try.”


It was a faint…distant voice. Joshua turned his head towards the hallway and saw no one.


“Who said that?” He asked.


“I didn’t hear anything.” Jan raised her voice. “You best be on your way, sorry to have taken up your time.”


“Down here.”


“I heard it again,” Joshua said.


“Look down!”


Joshua’s ears tuned to the soft voice emanating from within the home. He finally looked down and saw a blonde Gulliverian in rags standing at the doorway to the living room.


“Who’s that?” Joshua asked. The one-inch Gulliverian was jumping up and waving her arms.


“That’s no one,” Jan scowled. “Just bloody vermin.” She stomped over towards Cynthia and raised her foot. No point in dragging Cynthia’s inevitable demise any longer, she thought. Jan was going to do, what she should have done much sooner. After all, torturing Cynthia was no longer fun as evident from the previous night. “I’ll take care of her.”


Katy and Hayley grinned as they saw their mother lowering her foot over Cynthia. The little Gulliverian crouched and held her arms out as if to catch a mountain. She let out a little squeak.


“Stop!” Joshua’s voice cut through everyone in the room. Jan paused her foot’s descent. “Don’t you dare crush a Gulliverian.”


“She’s vermin, an uninvited, low-class, good for nothing—“


“Silence!” It almost looked like Joshua was bigger than before. He was certainly much fiercer looking. “Remove thy foot, ye old hag.”


“Hag?” Jan obeyed and two Palace guards walked over and pulled Jan back by her shoulders.


“The Gulliverian was trying to get my attention. How dare you even think you can exterminate a life in the presence of royal representation.”


Jan wanted to argue back and say she has no life! but instead, bit her tongue.


Turning his attention to Cynthia, Joshua took one-step towards her and lowered himself just enough so that she can hop on his palm. Once, secured Joshua stood back and looked at the little one-inch blonde at eye level.


“And what is your name, Gulliverian woman?”


“Cynthia. But I also go by Cinderella.”


Joshua felt like he was just punched in the stomach. How could she be Cinderella? He shook his head and thought of the previous night. Cinderella was introduced by a small, boisterous chauffer. Everyone at that ball knew Cinderella because of this – she danced with the Prince after all. Maybe the Gulliverian knew the Cinderella name by rumor. But did the family before him know that he was searching for Cinderella specifically? Okay, maybe they connected the dots, but how could a Gulliverian know what happened last night? Maybe it was a coincidence. Or maybe the one-inch girl knew everything and was just screwing with him. Or maybe…she was Cinderella. He approached with caution.


“Cinderella, what an unusual name.” He said.


“She’s lying,” Hayley interrupted.


“Quiet you!” Joshua shouted at Hayley. He returned to a sweeter voice before talking to Cynthia. “Cinderella, you tried to tell me something earlier, what was it?”


“I would like to try the glass slipper.”


The girls on the couch giggled. Joshua turned and glared at the bitchy girls. They quickly shut up.


“Cinderella, this is a glass slipper made for a Brobdingnagian. You’re whole body could fit in it.” He was about to set her down and completely dismiss her, but he felt that wouldn’t be right, given to the fact that Jan tried to crush her earlier. He felt some obligation to protect her. “Tell me Cinderella, where do you live.”


“Right here.” She said softly. “I live in the kitchen with my stepmother and stepsisters.” She said pointing at Jan and the girls.


Joshua was even more confused. Her story was too…perfect. Other than the obvious fact that she was a Gulliverian.  Her supposed name was Cinderella, she lived with her stepmother and stepsisters, and the stepmother tried to extinguish her life before she had a chance to talk to him. But this was a Gulliverian! The Prince danced with a blonde Brobdingnagian – not a blonde Gulliverian.


“You think the shoe will fit you?” He asked.


Jan exploded from out under the guard’s grip of her shoulders. “Of course she can’t fit the shoe! Look at her! Why are you even talking to that gutter trash? Give her to me! I will punish her for lying and taking up royal time. Piece of low-class, shit. Giver her to me now! I will end her like the worthless crud she is.” She spat. She then eyed Cynthia. “Why do you even think that shoe will fit you?”


“Well,” Cynthia delivered her next words with poised precision, “because I have the other slipper here.”


Cynthia pulled out a glass slipper from under her rags. The shiny piece of glass shimmered in the light. Jan recoiled in horror. Joshua felt the blood rush from his head. The girls on the couch stared in disbelief.


“It’s a fake!” Katy yelled as she stood to her feet.


Joshua brought his palm closer to his eyes. “That’s impossible.” He sat down on a free chair, grabbed the Brobdingnagian-sized glass slipper, and compared the two. From what his eyes told him, it was a one-to-one copy (except for the scale of course). “This is yours?” Joshua asked. Cynthia nodded with a smile.


Joshua brought the large slipper close to Cynthia. She took a step towards it. As she touched the flawless glass, a blue glow overcame the slipper. Right before everyone’s curious eyes, the glass slipper morphed in a wave of sparks and exploding glitter. A cool breeze crawled across everyone’s skin as the reflective glass slipper shrunk further. Cynthia confidently took the little glass slipper as it dwindled to her size, twirled it in her fingers, and slipped both slippers on her feet. A perfect fit.


Joshua stood up and faced his guards. “Men! Our long, one hour, search is over!”


“Huzzah!” They chanted.


“You are Cinderella.” He said at Cynthia. She nodded gleefully. “I don’t know how you are her on the account that you’re a Gulliverian. But you can explain all that shit to the Prince. I’m just happy we found you.” He turned towards his guards again. “Men, arrest these women for conspiracy. Once everything is sorted, you’ll be free – unless there is a reason to keep you in custody.”


Jan and the girls protested, but the burly guards easily overpowered them. Joshua took great care with Cynthia. She stood in a compartment in his breastplate as his warhorse galloped towards the castle. Cynthia’s could not stop smiling. She looked ahead and saw the castle quickly approaching.


 


-35-


 


“We have found her your highness.” Joshua said proudly in the throne room.


“Really? Where is she?” The Prince stood up and walked over to Joshua.


“She is waiting for you privately in the dining hall.” He said. The Prince was about to turn when Joshua spoke up again. “Your highness, we learned why she ran on you last night.” Joshua gave him a look like it’s a good reason, but brace yourself.


The Prince nodded and walked briskly to the dining hall.


 


-36-


 


Cynthia played with her thumbs between her fingers as she walked back and forth. She was still in rags and her glass slippers. It didn’t occur to her until she was in the castle…that the Prince was going to be a giant compared to her.


Her stomach was doing somersaults. How was he going to react to her? A one-inch Princess to all of Brobdingnag? Not likely. Not likely at all. Could they be friends, even after she deceived him with her race? Was he going to throw her out in the streets or go into a tantrum? Maybe she would be charged with treason.


Cynthia was panicking. Everything was so big in the castle. She was standing on the grand dining table that stretched to either side to eternity. Large candelabra soared above her head. Porcelain white plates were lined up perfectly down the table. Shiny silver utensils accompanied the white plates and were far larger than her body. Even the dining room seemed bigger than the Jan’s house. Paintings of royal family members hung poignantly on the walls, framed in solid gold.


It was all too much for Cynthia. What was she even doing there? How could a little, one-inch girl, possibly impress a 440-foot tall of a hunk who had more power than anyone in the land? A single tear fell across her cheek.


The dining room door opened. He came in. Cynthia’s breathing was irregular. He was far more handsome and noble than she remembered. His jawline looked like it was sculpted from marble. His rock hard body filled his royal uniform like an Adonis. Her legs grew weak as she saw his eyes scan left and right.


She had no right to be there in his presence.


He grew angry when he saw no one in the room. Did she run off again? He let out his breath and turned to exit.


“I’m here.”


He turned back at the source of the sound. It was a little Gulliverian woman on the dining table between two plates. His brows furrowed as he took a cautious step towards the Gulliverian.


The somersaults in Cynthia’s stomach renewed as she felt the Prince’s heavy steps underfoot. She was paralyzed with fear as his gaze fell upon her heavily. He didn’t look happy to see her. He looked questionable, like what is this broad doing here? Cynthia let out a little yelp as his massive mass dropped to one knee. His rugged face was only twenty feet away from her. She took a step back, still unsure what he was going to say.


“Oh my god,” he said surprised.


This was it, Cynthia thought. He was going to share his disappointment with her. He was going to yell at her for deceiving him. Cynthia figured she deserved whatever was coming to her – even it meant being flattened underneath an angry fist. She deceived him! She made the Prince of Brobdingnag fall for a fake person. She practically catfished him. Cynthia cursed herself for speaking up earlier to the palace guard and announcing she was Cinderella. She should have kept her mouth shut, she reasoned. Living in the shadow was far better. She should have left the Prince wonder for the rest of his life who was that Cinderella and where did she ever go? What did I do wrong? Cynthia’s eyes were glassy. Her dream. Her love. His gigantic face was staring at her. Judging her. She felt like running away in shame.


“You are beautiful.”


Cynthia looked up at the giant with quivering lips. Her eyebrows raised in wanting happiness.


“Is this why you ran off on me last night?”


She nodded, more tears running down her cheeks.


“Were you afraid I wouldn’t like you because you’re actually a Gulliverian?”


She nodded again. When she saw the Prince smiling, she smiled. She sniffed and wiped away at her nose. “I thought you wouldn’t like me as an inch tall compared to you.” She said quietly.


He chuckled. “I didn’t fall for you because your size, Cinderella. I fell for you because who you are.”


 


-37-


 


Cynthia explained everything to the Prince. The truth about her Brobdingnagian family. The Lilliputians she’s been hiding. The Fairy Godmother. The Prince listened to her every word and admired her passion as she told her story.


“There’s a lot to take care of,” he said. “Let’s start with your Lilliputian friends. I’ll send someone to your old home and gather them all up – safely of course – they’ll be brought back here and live with us.”


“Us?”


“Where’d you think you were staying?”


She blushed.


The Prince took Cynthia to the throne room to introduce her to the King.


“Well, where is she?” The King asked from his throne.


“Right here.”


“Her?” The King then let out an outburst. The Prince stood upright and unfazed by his father’s rant. “You can’t marry a Gulliverian, let alone be seen with one! You were supposed to give me grandchildren. Now how are you expecting to father an heir and pass our lineage? How will you preserve our bloodline, son? If you two try to mate, she’ll explode!”


“Why do we have to have a monarchy? Why must I marry only to have offspring who will carry on our family? Why can’t the people run a government for themselves?” The Prince paused before continuing. “I mean, it’s almost like a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class lives to serve another class of people who simply exploit them.”


“Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.” The King said. “Do yourself a favor and just shut up son.”


“I suggest a representative democracy with three branches of government.”


“Just stop.”


“A Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branch that work to serve the people, by the people.”


“We will do no such thing!” The King bellowed. “I am King and soon, you will be king. And then your future son will be King.”


“And now why should I become executive officer of Brobdingnag without holding an election? Who are you to wield such unchecked governmental power?”


“I am your King!”


“Well I didn’t vote for you.” Joshua piped in.


“You don’t vote for a king.”


“Well, how’d you become King then?” Joshua asked.


“Enough,” the King yelled. He rested his back into his comfortable seat. In a more calm voice, he said: “son, I’ve known you all my life. In that time, I’ve seen you do the right thing no matter how difficult the decision. Cinderella,” he looked at the frightened Gulliverian in the palm of his son’s hand. “It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to get to know you well.” He gave her a genuine nod.


 


-38-


 


The Prince ordered a couple handmaidens to head to Cynthia’s old home, gather all the Lilliputians there, and bring them back without a scratch on them. He then gave Cynthia a tour of the castle while getting to know each other better. They shared laughs and were enthralled with each other’s history. Overall, they were hitting it off and got along with each other swimmingly.


“Care to visit your stepmother and stepsisters in the dungeon?” He asked her. Cynthia was seated securely on his left shoulder.


“I was thinking,” Cynthia started, “they are mean people, but I don’t think they deserve the dungeon.”


“Surely they deserve something for treating you so awfully. And let’s not forget what they’ve been doing to the Lilliputians for so many seasons.”


“Maybe, bygones could be bygones.” She then smile and added: “maybe knowing that I stole the heart of the Prince would be punishment enough?”


“You are too kind of a person Cynthia. Let’s see what kind of person I am.”


Cynthia cocked her head and wondered what he met by that. They traveled down many steps that went from carpeted to stone. The lighting changed as they went deeper underground. Moss and wetness plagued the stonewalls of the dungeon.


They walked down many empty prison cells until they came upon the last one. The only one occupied. Hayley, Katy, and Jan stood huddled in the center on top of some straw. A torch barely lit their ashamed faces.


“Hello, girls.” The Prince said. “Hmm, I sorta recognize some of you.”


They looked up at him and sneered when they saw Cynthia on his shoulder.


“You know, Cinderella, er, Cynthia has told me a lot about you girls.” He had his mouth open as if he was about to laugh, but was also disappointed at the same time. “And I really don’t like how you’ve treated her all these years. Cynthia wants me to let you all go.”


Their faces lit up and looked to Cynthia to see if he was telling the truth.


“I don’t know if I could look the other way.” The Prince took away their hope. “I care for her a lot. To know, someone would hurt her so much…that wasn’t really nice. I think you all deserve fifty lashings a piece.” They gasped. “But Cynthia says bygones should be bygones. I will respect that. I will order the guards to set you free so you can live your miserable lives in peace.”


A sudden breeze filled the dungeon. The torches that hung on the walls nearly went out as dust and straw was blown about. The Prince was quick, and grabbed Cynthia before any harm could befall her. Sparks rang out from mid-air. The Prince felt his hair rise as the dungeon filled with an electrical charge. A cylindrical beam of white energy shot out from the ground near the Prince. As soon as the energy bolt appeared, it vanished and left fog in its wake.


“How’s my favo’ite Gully doin’?” The Fairy Godmother appeared in the same clothes the first time she met Cynthia.


“You came back!” Cynthia shouted. The Prince started tracking on who this mysterious woman was.


“Of course I came back!” The Fairy Godmother had a hiccup and alcohol on her breath. “Whaddya think? I show up once in yo’ life and then vanish fo’ever? What kind of a Godmother would that make me?” She turned her attention to the Prince holding Cynthia. “Well my, my, my, who we got here?”


“I’m the Prince.”


The Fairy Godmother moaned, as she looked him over. “Hmm, I should use my powers of seduction on ya.”


“Huh?”


“Mmm, Cynthia, you really know how to pick ‘em.” The dark-skinned Fairy Godmother wearing a tight white dress and high-heels, who looked like she just came out of a club, licked her lips and gave the Prince a wink.


“Uhm,” the Prince backed off from the approaching hottie, “nice to meet you?”


“Fairy Godmother?” Cynthia asked. “What brings you here?”


“Well, I was looking at your story and skipped a lot of boring parts, because nothing was really happenin’, until now! Look at your stepmother and stepsistas, trapped like animals in cage. Mhmm, nice. But now you want to let them go? Uh-oh. Doesn’t seem poetic enough. You can do better than that Cynth. Well, you can do better now that I’m here.”


Jan and her girls looked up apprehensively at the magical woman. They didn’t like where any of this was heading. The magical woman was whispering something into the Prince’s ear; whatever she was saying, it was making him smile. He whispered something back and it even made Cynthia smile. The three women in the cell shivered.


“So, it’s settled,” the Fairy Godmother said. “I will rock their world! But first let me take a #selfie.” The Fairy Godmother pulled out a cellphone, made a duckface, and took a selfie with the Prince and Cynthia behind her.


“What is that?” The Prince exclaimed, having never seen a cell phone because they didn’t exist.


“Ugh, you talk way too much.” The Fairy Godmother then pulled out a wand from between her cleavage and started waving it around. “Ready you three stupid bitches? Your lives are going to change in a bad way…but first, let me take another #selfie.” She did, and then eventually waved her wand at the three hapless women. They screamed as a bolt of electricity struck their bodies and made them disappear.


“Okay I’m off!” The Fairy Godmother said. “You kids have fun with your lives and try to live them happily ever after or some stupid shit like that. This time, you’ll never see me again. Wee-uuu!” Smoke and confetti rained out from where the Fairy Godmother stood.


“What a strange woman.” The Prince said to his one-inch tall girlfriend.


“What do you think my stepmother and stepsister are doing now?” Cynthia asked with guilty pleasure.


“Probably crapping themselves right about now.”


 


-39-


 


They slept together that night; in the literal sense and not the euphemism. The Prince’s bed was grand with half a dozen pillows and high thread-count sheets. The Prince made a square using the pillows and laid Cynthia in the center so that he wouldn’t crush her while they slept.


Cynthia wore a silk pajama that showed off her legs and thin frame. The Prince went wore only silk shorts. They spoke late into the night and felt comfortable with each other as if they’ve known each other all their lives. They fell asleep with smiles on their faces.


The Prince awoke the next morning to a gentle ray of sunlight and the sound of chirping birds. He yawned without opening his eyes and sniffed before readjusting his head on his plush pillow. He sniffed again. It was an odd odor. A little stinky, but aromatic and pleasant at the same time.  He sniffed again when he felt something strike his nose and hook him upwards. Tears filled his eyes from the sudden pain. He backed off his head and looked at the source of the pain. It was a foot. A feminine foot…connected to long, bare, smooth legs.


“Cynthia?” He shook her leg. “Cynthia wake up!”


“Uh? What?” Cynthia rose up lazily onto her hips. She was groggy and little peeved to have been woken up early. She looked at the Prince eye-to-eye. “What’s going on?”


The Prince had a half-shocked, half-excited expression on his face. He shook his head and pointed at her like well, don’t you see?


“I want to go back to sleep.”


“Cynthia, look!”


The gears started to turn in her head. She did look down at herself and then to the Prince. “Oh my god,” she whispered. “You shrunk!”


“I didn’t shrink. Look!” He pointed around the room.


“I--?”


“You’re a Brobdingnag now!” He shouted as he gave her a joyful hug. “Your Fairy Godmother must have done it.”


“I’m big?”


“You’re huge!”


They laughed, hugged, and kissed. They rolled around the bed and played with each other like a couple of little kids.


“I have to show my friends.” Cynthia wrestled out of the Prince’s arms and skipped to adjacent room where all her Lilliputian friends were relocated. They were living in the lap of luxury. No longer did they have to fend for food or live in constant fear of death. Cynthia’s excited footsteps awoke the entire Lilliputian village. Thousands of Lilliputians came out of their homes to witness they’re Gulliverian friend; no longer 440-feet tall, but six-miles tall. Her foot was large enough to cover the entire village. “I’m a freaking Brobby!”


The Lilliputians cheered. They exchanged a few words, before Cynthia skipped back into the Prince’s arm.


Half a year later, they wed under ringing church bells celebrating their big day. Nearly all of Brobdingnag came out to see the spectacular wedding. Both Brobdingnag and Gulliveria celebrated the fact that the Princess was a former Gulliverian. Ties between the two nations grew.


In the coming months, the Princess worked on strengthening ties with Lilliput and extending basic human rights to the micro people. Everyone in the world saw the Princess as a bringer of peace and regarded her highly, not just because of her title, but because who she was as a person.


The Prince and Princess have never been happier. They locked lips as they strode into the setting sun and they lived happily ever after.


 

Grand Finale by vegetaboy

-40-


“This beach is beautiful,” Cynthia said, sipping on a cool pineapple drink. “I didn’t even know this beach existed.”


“It’s the royal family’s private beach.” The Prince said. They were seated in long wooden beach chairs. Standing behind them were several servants, ready to execute any command given by the Prince or Princess. “I had a little ulterior motive in bringing you out here, Cynth.”


“Oh,” She sucked on her straw, mildly shocked.


“It’s about your former family and what they’ve been up to.”


“I don’t want to talk about them,” she said in disgust. “I don’t even want to know where they’re at.”


“I wouldn’t have cared either, but they’re causing trouble right now.”


“How could they? My Fairy Godmother transformed them into Lilliputians and placed them in one of the poor Lilliput Islands. How could they be causing trouble?”


“They’re no longer on a Lilliputian Island. They have since migrated to the Island of Blefuscu. Your stepmother and stepsister have joined the political ranks there and are threatening the peace with Lilliput.”


“That doesn’t sound like them.”


“Remember you told me that your stepmother and stepsister used to eat Lilliputians?"


“I do,” Cynthia said with a little pang of guilt. “They bought these vials that said the Lilliputians were farm-raised.”


“Not quite,” The Prince pulled out a manila folder from the picnic basket and started showing Cynthia handwritten reports. “I got to wondering about these vials you talked about, because frankly, I didn’t know much about them. Turns out, and this a bit disturbing, turns out the people of Blefuscu have been kidnapping Lilliputians and raising them in farms, in order to sell them to people like your stepmother. They have millions of imprisoned Lilliputians on their Island and possibly billions locked up here in Brobdingnag.”


“That’s terrible.” The Princess shook as she read the damning reports. “But how could they do this? Aren’t they just like Lilliputians?”


“Identical. Just a different nation, really. A really corrupt nation that wants to invade Lilliput and enslave everyone there. The Blefuscudian’s population is through the roof right now, and they have an impressive military. With your stepmother and stepsister leading the push for an invasion, they could very well invade Lilliput and succeed.”


“My stepmother? This doesn’t make any sense.”


“I admit I don’t know why she’s doing it.” The Prince gathered up all the documents and set them away. “I imagine it’s because she wants power over the Lilliputians like she once had. Or she’s just a downright bitch.”


“We have to do something!” Cynthia pleaded with her husband who simply sat back in his chair. “Don’t you care about what’s going on? Are you just going to sit there as the Lilliputians get slaughtered?”


“Eh, I’m a bit tired.”


“Baby!”


“You know, I bet a single Brobdingnagian could bring the Island of Blefusco down to its knees. I also bet a single Brobdingnagian could take care of that pesky person you call a stepmother.” He stretched and yawn. “If I only weren’t so tired.”


Cynthia smiled. “Are you suggesting I go take care of the evil little nation?”


“I ain’t sayin’ nuthin’.” He yawned again. “But whoever does go needs to make sure they stay away from the northern cliffs of the island. That’s where the imprisoned Lilliputians are; in a run-down fortress looking thing, maybe the size of my thumb.”


Cynthia smirked and stood up from her lounge chair. She let her bikini shawl fall to the sandy beach, revealing a striking two piece that hardly covered any of her perfect skin. The Prince drooled as he looked at his gorgeous wife in a black bikini.


“It’s a short swim,” he said. “That little bit of green over there. Do you see it? Yea, that’s where you need to go. It’d probably be a ten minute swim. Oh, and Cynthia, take these glasses. They’ll help you see them better. Also take these."


“My glass slippers?”


“Just for me,” he winked.


“What else do you got in there?” She asked referring to the picnic basket.


“A cucumber. But that’s for later.” He winked again.


Cynthia shrugged and walked into the gentle waves of the ocean. She swam with both shoes in her hand and the black rimmed glasses on her face. She kept her head above water and made sure she didn’t deviate from her course. The Island of Blefusco came closer and grew larger in the horizon. Cynthia was excited to say the least. She was going to deliver justice swiftly to such an evil race of people.


Above the waterline were Cynthia’s head, shoulders, and ass as her body flowed majestically towards the doomed island. Her long slender feet paddled her forward and her swift arm movements accelerated her six-mile long body. Cynthia’s eyes spotted a fishing barge, no bigger than a freckle, floating in her path. She maintained her course.


The men on the barge saw the swimming Brobdingnagian woman heading straight for them. They steered the barge towards portside. The Blefuscodian sailors yelled and argued with each other as their ship made little to no progress across the vast blue ocean. They looked over their shoulders as the ocean swelled underneath them. They felt the ship ride a wave, hundreds of feet in the air. Two men fell overboard, their screams lost in the thunder of crashing waves. They hydroplaned over a wave created by the giantess’ right shoulder. They caught a glimpse of her face as they rushed quickly by – it looked like she was smirking right at them.


The men held on to the railings of their ship as they rode a waterfall down the smooth back of the giantess. Water spilled onto the boat as they travelled one mile in a mere five seconds. The wooden hull of the barge groaned and bulked under the immense GeForces as it reached the base of the waves towards the lower back of the giantess. The men were surprised that they, for the most part, survived the passing giantess. That was until Cynthia’s round ass struck the barge, capsizing all onboard.


A riptide pulled the Blefuscodian sailors between Cynthia’s thighs as she swam on. If the men didn’t drown near her ass, they were pounded and crushed by her paddling feet as it churned and blended the ocean water.


Cynthia made it to her destination. The Blefuscodian beach – filled with tiny people, forts, and inns – seemed so far away. But looks were deceiving. They were really close and really small. Cynthia dove under the waterline, her face almost striking the ocean floor. She used her arms to slowly push herself out of the ocean.


Trillions of gallons of water cascaded down her golden hair and body as she rose up. The beachgoers screamed in horror as it almost looked like a volcano was rising from the ocean. Except, this volcano consisted of feminine curves, a two-piece bikini, and incredibly toned legs.


The beachgoers ran from the sandy beach by the hundreds. The fields surrounding the beach were swarmed as frantic people headed for their horses and carriages. Everyone screeched out at once when the ground below them heaved three feet below them and then jump up four feet upwards. It was as if the ground was a trampoline. It turned out to be one footstep from the giantess, still far out in the ocean.


People desperately equipped their horses and latched them to their respective coaches. Another footstep sprang every on the ground, tossing them in the air comically. An older 5-story stone inn was not built to maintain such stress of gigantic footsteps; as a result, it slowly swayed back and forth before toppling over. Tall palm trees were violently flinging like metronomes as another footstep radiated across the land.


Carriages packed the small, twisting dirt roads. Others slowly made their way across the uneven fields. People whipped their horses, but with so many people trying to escape, it barely sped up their evacuation. It felt like the giantess was already on top of them, but she still hadn’t reached the shoreline.


A mother yanked her husband and kids towards their stable. They all fell on each other as the ground catapulted them upwards. They were injured with bruises and scratches, but nothing life threatening. They rose up to their feet and again made it closer to their stable. The mother yelled back at her slow family to pick up the pace. She was a good ten feet ahead of her husband and kids when she disappeared. “Momma,” one of her kids asked.


The scene in front of them looked, odd. The stable along with all the town buildings and trees were gone. Well, not really gone. It was just – flat. The husband ran up calling his wife’s name when he struck an invisible object and fell backwards. “What the?” He couldn’t see the source of the thing he hit. The ground in front of him was still there – but it had sunk 15-feet below.


The husband’s stomach dropped when he made a startling discovery. The stable, town, and his wife were still there in front of him, but everything had been flattened and was in a crater. The sun bounced off the invisible wall he ran into earlier, giving off a glassy reflection. It was glass! Some huge chunk of glass had descended from the sky and had crushed everything in front of him like a gigantic boulder. He swallowed his heart as he edged over to the crater wall and peered down, his forehead resting on the glass wall. His wife’s remains were nothing more than a splatter of viscera, organs, fat, and blood. He vomited on the ground. As he looked up, through the glass wall, he could see hundreds of flatten buildings, horses, and Blefuscodians reduced to puddles of gore.


The glass in front of him moaned and the ground below him cracked as an enormous weight settled. Looking up, he could see 700-foot long foot descend dangerously close to him. The golden skin making up the foot squeezed and conformed to now what the man understood to be a shoe. A shoe made of glass. A titanic piece of footwear made of fine glass with zero imperfections. A titanic piece of footwear for a titanic foot that was longer than any man-made object (in respects to their kind).


It begun to rain ocean water all around him. Large Ocean fish also fell from the sky and then debris from various boats crashed on the ground. The man looked up and saw a column of – literal – miles long legs soaring to the heavens. He shook in the shadow of the goddess.


Cynthia had dropped both her glass slippers and proceeded to put each one on. As she adjusted her foot, she twisted the ball of her feet, slipping her long feet in. She created an untold amount of destruction as she dragged and twisted her foot, trying to slip on the shoe without the aid of her hands. Miniature towers toppled as her mammoth weight gave way to strong quakes.


“Much better.” Cynthia rested both her hands on her hip. The sun gleamed off her wet skin. She brushed back her wet blonde hair and adjusted her glasses her husband gave earlier. “Do I have your attention, people of Blefusco?”


Cynthia smirked. The buildings all around her feet appeared medieval, but grand, even for the micro inhabitants. Human settlement covered every inch of the island. Little dots made miniscule progress as they ran from her feet. Cynthia looked down her modest breasts, passed her flat torso, and down at the colorful dots made up of people, horses, and carriages. She lifted her foot and let it hover overhead. She then lowered her foot, and let the weight of her awesome body crush every living thing under her glass slipper.


“People of Blefusco.” She commanded across the land. “I come here, not in representation of any state, government, or race. I come here on my accord. I come here, seeking three women who have been exiled to your island. These women have been rallying you all to war. Their names are Jan, Katy, and Hayley.” She let those words sink before saying: “Bring them to me.”


In the back of her mind, Cynthia wondered if she had already stepped on her evil family from her initial few steps on the island. While she waited, she began fiddling with her glasses. She found a little slider on the top of the black rims that acted like a zoom in/out control. She slid the dial clockwise and was astounded by the details she begun to see. Down on the ground, she could see thousands of people running across open fields. She could also see a numerous amount of towns and cities being evacuated by the hundreds of thousands. It was hard to believe that all that commotion was a result of her standing where she stood. It almost made her feel a little guilty.


Then she thought of those poor Lilliputians that were sold as food by the evil Blefuscudians. She reminded herself how every day her (evil) family would consume thousands of Lilliputians as a direct result of the people running from her feet.


Cynthia lifted her foot again and let it drop on a sprawling crowd of running microns. Thanks to the focus of her high-tech glasses, she could see her long foot cover both farm fields and entire villages in a single step. It was incredibly easy to dispatch all their lives with such little effort.


 


“Momma! I can see her!” Hayley came crying to her mother in the West wing of the Presidential Palace. Jan was seated at the head of a long table, surrounded by government officials as well as military generals. They were one hour into a meeting when they started feeling the rhythmic earthquakes. Before anyone raised any alarm, Hayley came bursting into the room with an explanation to the enigmatic quakes. “It’s Cynthia!”


“What are you talking about?” Jan scowled.


Hayley spoke a mile a minute, “Cynthia is here on the Island and stepping on everyone and she wants us to be carried to her so she could do something and I don’t know what it is, but I think she wants to kill us!” Hayley exploded in tears.


Jan didn’t respond or change the cold look on her face. She looked up at her daughter from her seat as if she were calculating something. Another quake rattled the opulent room. The overhead chandelier swung and clanked above their heads. A few books from a nearby bookcase fell to the floor. Tea spilled out of mugs onto the table as another, stronger, quake rippled through the room.


“Everyone is dismissed,” Jan’s icy voice echoed. She looked over at the Army General and gave him a nod like, go take care of it. The General nodded back in acknowledgement.


“Mom, what are we going to do?” Hayley’s voice jumped up an octave. “She’s going to get back at us for everything we’ve done!”


“You don’t know that.” Jan stood up and went to make herself a drink. “You’ve known Cynthia as long as I have, and have you ever seen her lash out in aggression? I don’t know what she’s up to, but it sure as hell isn’t revenge.” Jan took a sip of her whiskey and looked at the clear brown alcohol in her hand. “Beside,” she let out a breath, “she already got her revenge when she reduced us to nothing more than goddamn micros!” Jan hurled the drink across the room where it exploded into a thousand pieces.


“Mom,” Katy walked into the meeting room to see her mother drunk again with red face. “Did you hear what’s happening?”


“Yes, I heard.” Jan shot back.


“Well, what are we going to do?”


“There’s nothing to do.” Jan replied.


Hayley’s face contorted as she started to cry again. “She’s going to kill us. She told everyone that she wants us or else she’s going to kill everyone.”


Jan laughed, “Cynthia? Our little Cynthia isn’t capable of killing anyone.”


“But she is! And it’s scary.” Haley cried.


“I think we should leave.” Katy said. “The Blefuscodian idiots might turn on us.” To that day, Katy refused to consider herself as a member of the Blefuscodian race.


“And go where?” Jan said.


“Well, anywhere except here.” Katy shrugged her shoulders.


“I will not run from Cynthia.”


“I will!” Haley blurted. “I will run,” she grabbed her sister’s hand. “Let’s go. Let’s go hide somewhere where she can’t find us.”


Jan laughed, “you have gone mad Haley. Don’t forget who you are running from.” A shockwave boomed across the room making even Jan a little uneasy. She knew in the back of her head, that each boom meant death and destruction. She had probably killed millions of Lilliputians in her lifetime without care…there was something surreal about what she was feeling just then. Almost empathy for her many past victims.


Hayley saw her mother lost in thought. She tugged on her sister’s hand and tried guiding her to the exit. Another boom followed by another in rapid succession which made her yelp. The room grew darker as if thick rain clouds blotted the sun overhead. Katy gasped from the sudden shift in daylight. After a few more steps, the girls were knocked to the ground as the floor bounced underneath their feet.


“Hold it right there!” The Army General from earlier burst into the room followed by half a dozen MPs.


“What is the meaning of this?” Jan sneered.


“I’m putting an end to this.” The General said. “We are taking you to the Brobdingnagian woman.


“You will do no such thing! Do you know who I am?”


“Yes I do.” The General said. “You are the one that the Brobdingnagian asked for by name. We bring you to her and she stops the destruction of my home country.”


“Senile old fool, you honestly think she’ll stop if you hand us over?”


“Get them.” The General said to his men. They quickly swarmed around Jan and her daughters as another quake rattled their bones.


A tiny, white, crystalline building caught Cynthia’s attention. She stood mere inches away from the Presidential Palace, which was surrounded by lush green grass. She adjusted her glasses and zoomed all the way in until she could see Blefuscodians evacuating the elaborate building. From the swarm of evacuees, she saw military personnel in their fancy uniforms, carrying out three disheveled women.


Cynthia smiled.


The three people that caused her so much unnecessary misery for years were now nothing more than specks to her. Tiny dots standing below her enormous shadow. “I don’t believe in revenge.” Cynthia’s voice vibrated through the bodies of the microns. They all stared up attentively. “But I do believe in poetic justice.”


Cynthia knelt down. Her crotch was warm and tingled as she felt immense power over her former tormentors. They were at her mercy. She never knew what she would do to Jan, Katy, or Haley if the tables were turned as they were now. She actually hoped she’d never see the again. But Jan and her daughters were at heart, evil. They would continue killing Lilliputians no matter what their size. Cynthia reasoned that Jan and her daughters sealed their own fate.


Cynthia lowered an upturned index finger to the ground before the evil women. “Climb aboard Katy.”


Katy had maintained her composure ever since they felt Cynthia’s presence. But now, standing so incredibly small, under the magnified eyes of the one she tortured so much…Katy urinated herself and began to cry.


“Now.” Cynthia said.


Katy looked back at her mother for some kind of assistance, but she only glared back with zero emotion. Katy’s wobbly legs took her across the freshly cut grass to where Cynthia’s fingernail was. The thickness of her nail was comparable to her body. Katy’s cheeks were wet with tears as she climbed on Cynthia’s nail.


Cynthia carefully lifted her finger off the ground and looked at the tiny thing that was her stepsister.


“Remember your favorite activity, Katy?” Cynthia asked. “The thing you made me do all those mornings? I figured it’s time you do the same for me.”


Cynthia slipped her right foot out of her glass slipper. She then lowered her finger with Katy on it, towards the center of the shoe. She tilted her finger and watched Katy tumble onto the hard glass, no doubt smelling strongly of her foot. Katy looked through the perfect glass of the slipper, which was ticker than the palace itself. Down below, she could see the crushed landscaper along with the crushed remains of Blefuscodians among other things.


“You probably want to move.” Cynthia said as she started slipping her long foot back into the slipper.


Katy yelped and bolted for the toe-end of the slipper, which was well over three hundred feet away. She didn’t even make it halfway before she heard and felt Cynthia’s foot. Darkness overcame her before she felt awesome pressure knock her down to her face. Katy cried out as she felt her microscopic body lodge between Cynthia’s toe print, until it splattered like a water balloon, unbeknownst to Cynthia.


Cynthia repositioned her foot in her glass slipper and admired how pretty her foot looked in the elegant footwear. She returned her index finger back to the ground, quickly dismissing Katy’s existence.


“You’re turn, Haley.”


“No, no, no,” Haley dug her face into the chest of the MP holding her. She sobbed uncontrollably, wetting the man’s uniform with her tears.


“If she doesn’t come on my nail,” Cynthia said, “then I’ll crush you all.”


The MP lifted Haley off her feet and walked over to Cynthia’s upturned nail. He easily tossed Haley’s petite body onto Cynthia’s nail. Cynthia then scooped her finger so that Haley was secured between her finger and fingernail. She looked down at Haley’s pitiful form. She almost felt sorry for her, but was quickly reminded herself how uncaringly Haley killed Lilliputians for little to no amusement.


“Do you know where you’re going?” Cynthia asked.


Haley shook her head as she sobbed.


“What was that one thing you always wanted me to do?” Cynthia asked.


Fear draped over Haley’s face, as she knew exactly what Cynthia was talking about. “No!”


Cynthia moved her finger behind her back, and with her free hand, pulled back her bikini bottom so that her ass was exposed. “You shouldn’t have been so mean to me Haley.” Cynthia positioned her finger so that it was on the top of her crack; she then tilted until she was sure Haley was off. She let go of her bikini bottom and it snap back around her bottom. She returned her index finger to her face to make sure Haley was not there, and wasn’t surprise to find her absent.


“Jan.” Cynthia relished the moment. “Last but not least.” She lowered her finger and stared at the cold woman.


Jan didn’t bother looking up. She shrugged her shoulders free from the soldier and walked over the Cynthia’s upturned finger with her chin up. She tried her hardest not to look afraid. She climbed onto Cynthia’s impossibly thick nail and waited for her faith with as much dignity as she could muster.


Cynthia lifted her stepmother to her face and stared down at the speck. “You know what’s going to happen?”


Jan nodded. She had a feeling she knew what was going to happen.


“Any regrets?” Cynthia asked. “Do you wish you treated me differently? Maybe like, oh I don’t know, human?”


Jan shook her head ‘no’.


“Thank you for making this easier.” Cynthia said. “Here’s what all those poor Lilliputians saw when they met you.”


Jan looked on and began to tremble despite her best efforts of showing no fear. Cynthia’s maw opened terribly slowly. She felt a fog of warmth kiss her skin as Cynthia brought her closer to her open mouth. Jan’s lips quivered as her emotions were getting the best of her. She sniffed up her running nose and wiped a single tear from below her eye. It grew darker. She felt the ground below her tilt. She rolled off the edge of Cynthia’s nail. She struck and landed on her vast pink tongue. Cynthia’s finger departed from her mouth. Jan watched Cynthia’s mouth slowly shut, leaving her in complete darkness.


“I’m sorry.” Jan said softly.


She felt the ground below her catapult a hundred feet in the air. Saliva came out of nowhere, gripped onto her like ghouls, and pulled her to Cynthia’s throat. Jan flailed her arms and cried out. She felt herself dropping into a black abyss. The rapid beating of Cynthia’s gigantic heart grew loud before receding. All around her were the terrible sounds of Cynthia’s esophagus squeezing and relaxing as she was guided to her stomach. She regretted her whole life a second before entering the titanic stomach. Her dot-sized body fell into the soup of stomach acid and never resurfaced.


Cynthia let out a dainty burp. “Now then,” she spoke to the military people near her foot. “You all will cease any and all aggression with the Lilliputians. I haven’t forgiven your nation for the systematic killing of the Lilliputians. I won’t completely wipe out your kind, but I won’t look where I’m stepping either. Oh, and if you do ever harm another Lilliputian ever again, I will come back and make sure no one is left breathing.”


Cynthia rose to her feet and rested her hands on her hips. She then stepped on top of the Presidential Palace, crushing it under her glass slippers. She barely missed the military still standing nearby.


“Do I make myself clear?” Cynthia didn’t bother to wait for a response. She walked forward and headed to the Northern tip of the island. She was true to her words. She didn’t go out of her way to avoid the Blefuscodians or their cities, but she didn’t try to crush everything in sight either. Her feet plowed through open fields and dense cities alike. Her glass slippers shimmered in the sunlight as thousands were crushed underneath.


She reached the Northern cliffs like her husband described and found the fortress where many Lilliputians were farmed. “It’s okay,” she said warmly, “I’m here to rescue you all.” Cynthia got on her knees and bore her fingers below the soft ground surrounding the fortress. It was like sticking her fingers into tightly packed sand. As gently as she could, she lifted the ground and the entire fortress along with it. “Time to take you home.”


Cynthia walked across the Blefuscodian Island again, taking a different route. Her feet stomped on untouched towns and villages. Millions of Blefuscodians screamed their final breaths before being flattened under the gigantic glass slippers. Cynthia held the tiny fortress with imprisoned Lilliputians close to her chest.


The sun was creeping lower to the horizon by the time she made it to the Southern shores. Cynthia looked back at the island and could see swaths of dark smoke rising calmly into the sky where she stepped. She took off her slippers and felt the land crush underneath her bare soles. She took the slippers in one hand and the fortress in the other. She walked back into the sea and headed back to her husband, ready to start a fresh new life.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10532