School Giantess by Nitrotix
Summary:

You awake in the shoe of your hot friend from school, she gives you the time of your life. You then find relations with other girls from school.

RATE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE


Categories: Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2771 Read: 86393 Published: November 08 2008 Updated: November 28 2008

1. Chapter 1 - Meeting your Giantess by Nitrotix

2. Chapter 2 - Steph's Little pet by Nitrotix

3. Chapter 3 - Further plans by Nitrotix

4. Chapter 4 - I Hate Monday's by Nitrotix

Chapter 1 - Meeting your Giantess by Nitrotix
Author's Notes:
This chapter is for the introduction only

Your eyes open in slight pain in a pitch black darkness, you feel your whole body swelling up and sweating. A warm sticky air sorrounds you in this darkness of nowhere. The most amazing smell of soft perfume and sweat wraps you like a warm blanket. You begin to enjoy this smell and lay down on the floor of the great abyss.  The floor is hot and lightly burns your body, but you don't care. You love this place so much...

      All of a sudden, the ground starts to shake violently and you are tossed about crazily. You start falling through the vastness of the space and you see a blinding light hit your eyes. You start tearing from the brilliant light nearly destroying your eyes.  You rush down the floor on a padded surface and towards the light, your eyes are now sorta adjusted to the light and you can make out your sorroundings as you lay on the trembling ground. The giant opening above you is rushing with air. You notice a giant finger looking column grabbing the inside. You study it and notice that it is a finger, with a beautiful red nail on the tip. Then the violent trembling stops and you see a blueish ground like an ocean outside the great scented room. You sprint toward the red nail to find out who this giantess is,(you have figured this out since you have read about giantesses in the past.) The nail flys out faster then light and you are holding on for dear life. You notice that the room you were in was the inside of a giant girl's Etnies sneaker. You got a boner off of thinking who your giant owner could be, how hot she could look.

Against the whistling wind you tryed to look at the face of the girl who's finger you were on...     you looked to see, and saw that your giantess was your friend:

STEPHANIE

 She was one of the hottest girls in JOHN MILLER HIGH SCHOOL. She had silky smooth dirty-blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, and had beach blonde highlights. She had perfect blue eyer with long eyelashes and trimmed dark eybrows. her full pinkish-red lips were half-puckered and gave off a shiny gleam. She starred down at you on her nail with her amazing eyes.

"Hey Steve, what's up?"

"What's up?What did you do to me?"

"I shrunk you tiny Stevy... Don't you like it?"

"Sort of, your like a giant goddess now. But you could've told me first."

"Wait, so if I'm a goddess, then worship me."

"Worship you, how, and why, wait no, you should help me get back to normal!"

"I can always do that silly, I have a shrink-ray that also grows things."

"Are you sure"

"Yes, you have to have some fun with me"

"What kind of fun?"

"You'll see" she giggled, in her cute 11th grade voice.

She lowered you down to the blueish sea-like carpet. You looked up at the giantess that Steph had become. God was she hot. Her tan legs went up about 500 feet(you scale) and were covered by her dark blue-jean short skirt. Her ass stuck out slightly on the back of her skirt. Her tank top wrapped what you could see from down here. Her DD-cups were smooth and firm, amazing for a 11th grader...

Her hand went towards you and grabbed her enourmous socked feet, she picked up one foot and made it hover over you about 20 feet(your scale) a dark could of the most lovely scent ever made up your sky.

 

End Notes:

Stephanie is Steve's one and only dream! Will the other's be so nice.

Chapter 2 - Steph's Little pet by Nitrotix
Author's Notes:
Stephanie is fulfilling all of Steve's dreams, Will the other girls be as good?

 

       Stephanies foot hovered over you for a couple of seconds as she let you get the last glimpses of her socked foot. You could kinda make out the outlines of her toes...

You see her fingers grab the tip of her white sock.  She starts to pull on the sock. First you see her heel pop out. You see the perfectly-soft-looking sole start to appear after the heel. Then the ball of her foot came out and then the socked popped off and her left foot appeared over your tiny body.

Her foot is lightly tan and some-what pink...

She does the same with her right foot.

After both her soles have been completely exposed, she places them on either side of you so that you as a tiny guy could she up her legs and even the sides of her giant feet.  You get hit by a even more intense smell than before. Your tiny dick goes up really quick. You then, finally, realize that you were naked the whole time.     

Steph giggled.                                                                           

"So Stevie, what do think so far? You like being this small?

"Hell yeah Steph. You won't hurt me though, right, since your like 1000 feet tall right?

"I'm actually only about 250 feet tall to you... But yeah, If you do what I say."                                      

"Ok, I'll try... What do I have to do?"

"First off, I didn't take off my socks for nothing, Steve. You're gonna kiss, lick, and rub my feet with your tiny hands tounge. If you do a good job, I'll grow you to a foot tall and give you a special reward."

You think what that could be...

"Ok, I'll do it!" You say confidently, anxious to worship Steph's feet.

She picks you up, and you feel her warm fingers wrap your naked body. You slide down her finger, and your penis gets caught in one of her wrinkles. The vibration from her walking sends you into a crazy sensation.

"Ooh, Steven, not yet bug-boy..."

She pushes you into her palm.

You fall suddenly onto a slippery cotton cover on her bed. She climbs on the bed, making you jump several feet into the air... Her legs swing onto the bed over head. Steph bends her legs so that her feet lay on the bed and not tower over you like buildings...

"Ok Steve, get to work... Don't rush your self though."

Her toes are infront of you. The toes of your goddess, you giantess, your mistress.

You walk up to them slowly bracing yourself against the aroma of her feet. You are getting a boner just from the great smell.

Once you got to her big toe, you grabbed but a small portion of it. It was like 10 feet wide and 6 feet tall. You kissed the tip of it, and then the bottom of it. Her toes had a sour, but sweet taste to them, not vineragy like you imagined girls had. You now licked away at Stephs scrumptious toes with the greatest joy. She was moaning, feeling  you tiny wet tougne slide down her toes. She was leaning back...

You started to pound at her toes, because to her it felt like a small massage.  You were tired as you got to her pinkey. You felt like humping her toes and trying to fuck them, but you resited, thinking of the reward you'd get afterwards. You walked over to her right foot. You licked and worship and kissed her flawless feet. You crawled under her toes and was caught in between her toes. The smell made you tear because this was the center of the smell. You rubbed yourself around in the warm toes...

Her red nails parkled in the distance. You finally finished at her pinkey.

Steph was sweating from rubbing her clit... She was enjoying your service.

"Steven...... okkk, you diid a greeeaat job.... I'll... grow you to a foot... wait."

She grabbed a gun looking thing and shot it at you. A greenish light shot you and and you felt a tinglying sensation form around you...

You opened your eyes, and saw that you have grown,y ou were now sitting infront of a 50 foot tall Steph... She was sitting there rubbing her big boobs.

"Ok,... layy down on the ground..."

You jumped of the be which was 14ft off the ground, ( to you)

You landed in the softness of her carpet. The room looked a lot smaller.

"Steve, I'm gonna give you the ride of your life, then your gonna halp me out , OK?"

Her foot layed on your legs, and then slid up to your dick. She grabbed your penis inbetween her big and second toes. Her  other foot came over you and she placed her toe on your fore head, and her second toe on your mouth, so that you could see her throught the tiny creavice between her toes. She started to rub your cock slowly up and down, making each stroke send a wave of pleasure through you. Through the space between her toes, you saw her smiling down on you. She was concentrating on making every "Toe-Job" count. You opened your mouth and stuck your tounge out onto the toe that was on your mouth. She moaned. She gradually sped up, increasing a pain in your hips. She began then shaking and moaning while shaking you dick crazinly, you blew a load of cum in a fountain on her toes...

"Oh Yesss!!!, Oh Yesss Steve!!!" she screamed.

Her toes were wet from the sweat and from your cum. She continued to give your an amazing footjob and youloved it. You were really tired, though, because her toes were warm, and the sweat made you sleepy. You hoped that you wouldn't pass out on her. At the same time, you were getting ready for another explosion.

You saw her rubbing her boobs and vagina ferociuously. Sweating and trying to give you the foot-job of your life.

A couple of seconds later you blew a second load on her toes...

"I think that's enough for you Stevey." she said playfully. 

You were almost out breath and nearly unconciouse...

"Now it's my turn" Steph said

 

 

 

Chapter 3 - Further plans by Nitrotix
Author's Notes:
What's Steph have on her mind now?

You were in heaven. Steph was fulfilling your dream. Her feet were warm against your naked body.  Suddenly she took you up to her face. Her beautiful face. With her full red lips, and dreamy blue eyes. Her blonde hair messed up but still straight. She was a great sight.

"Now You'll help me cum!"

Your eye's opened up. You got another boner, from what she said. She gently stroked it with her pointer finger...

"Ok, get in there" She said.

Steph took you and put you on the bed. She was standing over you. She sat on your naked 12" body with her perfect pussy in your face... She bagan to thrust your face into her vagina, as your dick rubbed againts her ass. She was so horny, she was moaning loudly. Your face went into her wet pussy, very fast. Your penis was coming in and out of her giant ass painfully. She finally spewed on to you and sent your head flying into the bed. A soft, warm, wet juice covered half of your body, and overhead steph was breathing loudly. She leaned down to talk to you.

"That was amazing Steve!"

"I could say that too, Your pussy is great."

"Maybe I should show you to some other girls?"

"Like which ones?"

"I don't know, Jess, Latifa, Maria, Cami,... Everyone!"

"So I'll have to lick all of there feet??"

"Yeah, basically... You won't mind right. Maybe I should take you to school."

"I don't know, what if I get lost?"

"You'll be in my purse Steven."

"Ok, I'll go."

"Thanks"

She took her pointer and thunb and grabbed your dick. She rubbed it up and down, and you were crazy. Her red nail was banging on her sides, and her long, beautiful arm extended out to her body. The softness of her skin, and her image made you cum. You passed out.

Chapter 4 - I Hate Monday's by Nitrotix
Author's Notes:
Steve and Steph go to school.

       You wake up on a white soft surface. Your side is covered with a warm and smelly liquid. You sniff to see what it is. It's the scent of Steph. It wasn't a dream!!!

You get up on your feet and look around to see where you are. You are in a low room, with a soft insiding. It's probobly a sock from yesterday. The is light showing through the thin material, and you try to see how to get out.

Suddenly, the whole thing starts to shake. You feel your self getting tossed aroung the whole sock.

"Wakey wakey Steve, time to get up." You here Stephanies' beautiful voice say.

"Oooohhh... I Hate Mondays. I'm so tired, especially after last night." You said.

The sock stops, then flips vertically, and you fall through it. You slide down the side, and on to her bed sheet. What a ride!

"I promise waking up this early will be worth it for later, ok?" Steph said.

You look up from her giant bed, and see her wearing loose  pink pajama's and a tight white tank-top. Her shirt exposes every curve of her great boobs, you are mezmarized by her appearence, when you snap back to your life.

"Ok, I gotta go to school. So get ready."

"How am I gonna go with you?" you ask.

"You'll be in my purse silly. I wouldn't just hold you in my hand or in my shoe. And plus I'll be wearing Uggs today, so you'd like die in them."

"You got a point, but man, I would sure as hell like to be in those Uggs one day. They look so good on you. Well, everything looks good on you."

"Awwwnn. Thanks. Anyway, let's get you cleaned up."

She grabbed you with her fingers and lifted you to her shoulder. Her hair flowed behind you. You looked down and saw the great abyss betwwen her boobs and shirt. How would it feel like to be there. Then you looked up, and saw her great face. It looked tired, but she was still pretty hot. Her lips gleamed and shined. Her blue eyes sparkled in the morning light. She was it.

"Let's take a shower. I'll clean you."

"Ok."

She walked toward her bathroom. Her house was very nice.

When she got into the bathroom, she placed you on the toilet seat.  She began to slip off her pajama pants. She teased you by slowly creaping down her legs with her pants. When she took out one leg, she put the other on the toilet seat infront of you. She pulled of her pants and nidged you with her foot. Looking up, you could see her purple thong and tan legs coming towards you. You gently kisses her big toe. She giggled. She continued to do her sexy little strip tease by pulling down her purple thong. She tugged you with it, and then rubbed it around you. Next she starts to pull off her shirt slowly. You see her belly, then her boobs incased with her bra. Next you see her put her hands behing her back. A faint click is all you hear, And you know what you're about to see. You get a boner looking at her. She takes off the bra, letting her breasts bounce freely.

"So, you ready to take a shower?" she giggled.

She picked you up and carried you into the the shower.

She turned on the water and held you in one hand to get the right temperature. When the water was just right, she walked under the stream. To you, it was a majestically sized waterfall. The water hits you in a fine stream, and it is warm but not too hot. Steph makes a cupping with her hand and a small pool of water forms. She uses her other hand, to grab a bottle of body-wash (unfortunally girls) and drops a small ammount into the pool.

You see the glob of the white goo float towards you as you try to pick it up. It feels a lot different when you are small. After you wash your self, Steph reaches down and grabs you.

You love how gentle she is with you, and doesn't really take advantage.

She swings you over to the top of her head, and places you over her gold, shiny, wet hair. You feel her strands cling on you. Down by her hands, you see her putting shampoo on her hands. She rubbed her hands together and braught them to her head. You grabbed tightly bu not pulling on to her hair, so that you wouldn't fall. Her hands crashed down on your body and spilled the pink gloop all around. You were soaked as she rubbed it in and out of her hair. She scrunched and cleaned her goddess-like hair.

Soon after cleaning her hair and washing it, Steph picked you ack up and put you on a small hand towel. She quickly dried herself off, and then started to rub you. She rubbed the soft cotton over your body, concentrating when she got to your cock. She rubbed her finger all around your dick.

Then she proceded with drying her hair.

The sound from the Blow dryer was so loud. You stood the on the toilet seat and watched Stephs godly hair flow and fly all around her. Drops of water drizzeled you.

After she was done in the bathroom, she took me and carried me back to her room.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1050