Dazed by Memento
Summary:

 What do you do when your attractive mother shrinks you with the intent to use you as her sex toy?

Our hero, Mick, has dreamed of being shrunk and used by a woman for as long as he can remember. One day, that dream becomes a reality; however, he never expected his mom would be the one to do it.

 

 


Categories: Middle Age (50+), Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 22586 Read: 63616 Published: April 24 2021 Updated: September 28 2022
Story Notes:

 

This story contains a few references to "A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds" by sm7in, some of Chelgi's work, Killer Huge and "Blink" by Unknown.

I am a huge giantess fan with a fixation on breasts, insertion, vore and maternal/incest content. 

This is my first story I have ever put on this site. 

I hope you guys enjoy!

 

1. The Package by Memento

2. The Sound of Rain by Memento

3. Drip by Memento

4. Bliss by Memento

5. The Morning by Memento

6. A Taboo Blossoming by Memento

7. A Shrinking Resolution by Memento

The Package by Memento
Author's Notes:

"We don't get mail on Sunday".

Published April 24, 2021

"Phew", Mick huffed as he unlocked the front door to the house and entered. Summer hours were long and exhausting and today was one of the most grueling, but now he was home and prepared for a much deserved, weeklong, vacation, especially since he was going to spend it with his mother, Amy.

"Mom, I'm home"! The 25-year-old called out in excitement as he set down his work stuff on the shoe rack. "Hi sweetie"! Amy responded in a matching tone from her room down the hall...

Mick lived with his mother for about a year now, and initially he wanted to spend time with her before he moved out of state; however, during his stay he was reminded of just how... intoxicating she was - Amy was 45 years old, but as a personal trainer she had the body of an athlete: Starting with her brunette hair, which cascaded down to her slender shoulders and brought the eyes to her silky, flawless, smooth skin - A delicious appetizer you could just bite right into. Amy had much more to offer. A curvaceous rear and toned legs that complimented each other with plenty of definition and shape. However, what was perhaps her most attractive feature(s) were her exceptionally large breasts... 'God'. It was no secret that she was quite proud of them - At an impressive 'F' cup size, they were full, and natural. Often the center of attention in Mick's eyes, so much that the poor young man had a hard time not staring on a day-to-day basis. All of this equated to Amy essentially having the hourglass figure other women could only dream about, and she earned it through years of hard work. Mick's mom was a true MILF, but he had to remind himself on numerous occasions that she was his MOM.

However, on this night, Amy had something special planned for her son and his vacation was the perfect time to do it. It was going to be the start of something wonderful for both of them.

"Are you hungry?" Mick asked as he entered the kitchen... "Hmm", there was no response, but he could barely make out indistinct chatter coming from her room. "She's probably talking to Emma", he concluded before his mind started thinking about his aunt. Amy and her little sister, Emma, had always been close. At 42 years old, Emma was an attractive woman. She had no kids and few relationships that didn't end well. Lately she has been as free as a bird, and like Amy, Emma was well endowed. Unfortunately, she was not as physically fit as her sister, but she did have healthy eating habits which kept her physique looking desirable - Her breasts were similar in size to Amy's, but she had a smaller booty and skinnier legs. Overall, she was not as 'thicc' as Mick preferred, but he she was his auntie and he loved her very much.

One unique trait Emma did have was a perverted mind that rivaled her nephew's. She would often call Mick out for 'staring' either at her or his mom, resulting in the embarrassment of both mother and son. Mick figured it was fun teasing for her, but part of him sensed she knew something about his darkest secret - The jokes and remarks she would make often had something to do with either Amy's size being too big or Mick's being too small. He tried to play them off as nothing. Regardless, Mick had curious eyes for his aunt too, 'heh'.

Mick grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and placed them on the counter, but before he could get started, he noticed an open package sitting on one of the chairs near the dining room table. "Hmm... Hey mom, do you know what this is"? He called out to her.

Silence...

Mick disregarded his mother's lack of an answer and walked over to the box. He picked it up and checked the label, "That's odd, we don't get mail on Sunday", 'To Amy, From your friends @Blink Inc.'

"Mom, what is this package?" Mick called out again, this time Amy answered, "Hold on, I'll be right there", she rustled about in her bedroom while still on the phone with Emma. "What is that woman doing"? Mick asked himself as he set the box back on the dining chair. Amy chuckled a bit as she opened the door to her room, "Don't worry, I'll let you know how it goes... I think he'll love it too... Okay... Thanks again. Okay, bye"! Amy hung up the phone and giggled to herself as she entered the kitchen. "Ahem", she cleared her throat to get her son's attention.

...

As the young man brought his attention to the kitchen entrance, he was completely taken off guard by what he saw: Amy, his mother, wearing nothing but her favorite silk robe. It was a gift she got from her late husband one Christmas, a gift which was quite revealing - Her thighs were barely covered, and her wonderful boobs were hugged tightly against the fabric. Amy's revealing cleavage immediately caught Mick's eyes. He looked at her globes for a brief second, "Whoa"! And swiftly turned his head away. Amy's breasts were large enough on their own, but her flat, defined, back blended well into making her mammaries look even bigger. "Jeez, mom, are you serious"?! He stated bluntly, his jaw dropped, and a bit of drool leaked from his mouth. He caught it with his sleeve and wiped it away while keeping his head turned. Amy smiled as her son struggled to look her in the eyes.


"What?" She asked with an innocent tone as she entered the kitchen. "You've been wearing stuff like that for the last few days, who are you trying to impress?" He slowly turned to look at his beautiful mother, who had already taken a few steps closer to him. She kept her sexy gaze focused on her bewildered son, her smile never faltering. Meanwhile, Mick's gaze lazily lowered to his mother's exposed cleavage - Her magnificent boobs wobbled gently with each step she took. Mick felt his masculine instincts encourage him to soak up the view as his resolve easily began to slip away. "Mmph... " Struggling to avert his gaze again, he awkwardly tripped over the chair as he attempted to walk by her. "Oh, sweetie, I think you like seeing your mommy wearing stuff like this", she giggled, and watched him squirm his way back to his food. Mick could only chuckle nervously. "Besides, maybe it's YOU I'm trying to impress". The young man felt his cheeks get hot, "Mom, that is so weird", he said as he watched her walk over to the package.

"Maybe", she winked while she adjusted her cleavage. "Now, what do we have here?" Amy leaned down to read the label, her womanly figure was stunning - Her booty seemed to grow in size as she bent over, 'Nice ass, mom', Mick thought as he admired her behind. He didn't even bat an eye while his mother pressed herself against the chair, the sight of her left breast squishing against the wooden arch was undeniably sexy, 'Gulp'. Amy shot a quick glance out of the corner of her eye, she caught her son gawking at her, shamelessly. She smiled and looked back at the package. Normally this would be repulsive, but for Mick it was arousing, he felt his member stand at full attention within a few seconds, 'Wow, you don't seem to have a problem, do you'? He thought as he looked down at the bulge in his pants. He looked back at his mom, she was still reading the label. 'Gotta be quick', he ran his right hand into his trousers, fixing his erection into a more comfortable and discreet position.

"Oh, this is a gift from an old friend. You remember Kady and her son, Steve, right?" Amy asked as she stood up and faced her son, catching the tail end of him adjusting his pants. She smiled and lightly bit her lip as she walked over to the counter, across from where her son was making food. He tried not to look at her as she approached, but it was getting more difficult with each passing second. She came up to the edge, slid her hands across the surface in a sensual way and slowly leaned forward, setting her breasts on the countertop, her hair obscured the holy sight. "Kady and... Steve?" Mick struggled to say as he involuntarily looked his mother in the eyes, it was as if her mere presence was controlling him. Their gazes met for a few seconds before Amy looked down at her girls, Mick's eyes followed, he watched as she brushed her dark brown hair behind her ears, without lifting her head, she brought her eyes up to watch her son's reaction. Mick stood there, speechless, as his mom exposed her full cleavage to him. This was an unexpected, albeit enjoyable, situation that left his heart racing and his body trembling from excitement. "Ahem", Amy cleared her throat, she brought her hands under her chin, squishing her boobs together. 'Shit', Mick realized he was staring too long, he brought his eyes up to meet hers again, she smiled but remained silent, 'This isn't good', Mick was starting to feel uncomfortable, it was obvious his mom caught him staring, but why wasn't she reprimanding him? 'What is she doing?'

"Y-yeah, I remember them. Steve had that weird condition, right?" Mick continued the conversation in an attempt to deflect the awkwardness of the situation. It was difficult not to stare and she wasn't making it easy on him, "Mmhmm, he still does too, according to Kady. As a matter of fact, that was her on the phone a moment ago", Amy said while slightly swaying her boobs back and forth on the countertop, "Oh, I-I thought you were talking to Aunt Emma", Mick swallowed in nervous fashion, it seemed Amy was enjoying this little game of erotic chicken, "Oh, no, that wasn't her, though, I did invite her to come over on Friday. I hope that's alright", Amy's breasts jiggled as she continued to tease her son, 'God...' Mick thought as he used every ounce of his willpower to keep his eyes off of his mother's 'assets'.

"Yeah, it w-would great to...see Aunt Emma", Mick continued making his food, his eyes were darting everywhere, trying vainly to keep them off of his hot mom, "S-so, why were you talking to Kady?" He quickly glanced over her breasts, before he went back to scanning the room for anything else that was remotely interesting to look at. "Well, I wanted to thank her. Kady knows the CEO of Blink - An older lady who perfected a product that could help people like Steve", Amy slowly stood up, brushing her breasts against the countertop as she did so, Mick shot her another look, this time he watched her bust regain shape as his mother stood at her petite height of 5'4", 'Oh my god, her boobs are huge!' His eyes widened as he witnessed her rack almost come to life. Amy smiled as his eyes met hers again, 'Dammit, why is she acting like this?' He cursed to himself, "D-did it work?" Mick swallowed, nervously, "It did. I met up with her a few days ago and she said it worked perfectly", Amy confirmed, clasping her hands behind her back, which in turn, emphasized her chest, 'Mom is acting really weird', Mick thought as he finished making his food. "So, w-what does this have to do with you?" The excitement was becoming unbearable, he tried to take a bite of his food, but his mouth was too dry...he needed water, "Well, I was interested in what this product could do, so Kady put me in contact with Blink", Amy turned and looked over at the package, "Would you like to see it? It's in my room", she said, turning back to her son, her breasts jiggled as a result. Mick's mouth was as dry as the Sahara by this point, "Uh..." he walked, somewhat quickly, over to the sink and got himself a glass of water. Amy giggled as he chugged it, "What's so funny?" He asked as he set the glass down.

"Oh, I didn't know you were going camping, sweetheart", Amy covered her mouth as she continued to giggle, Mick traced her eyes and realized she was staring right at the tent he pitched in his pants, "Oh shit, I'm sorry mom...this is...uh", He scrambled with his pants, trying in vain to hide his erection, "It's alright sweetie, I don't mind", she said in a calm manner, Mick stopped, he couldn't figure out if she was messing with him or if she was serious, "Now, would you like to see it?" Amy asked again, this time Mick nodded, 'gulp' he was extremely nervous, at this point his mother was actively trying to seduce him and some part of him was enjoying it. He stood there for a moment, waiting to see what his mom would do now that he agreed.

"Follow me, babe", Amy gestured for him to come with her and like a puppy obeying its master, he did so without hesitation. He followed his mother down the hall, her bedroom awaited, she opened the door and the two of them entered. Mick scanned the room for anything small enough that could've fit in the box, but he didn't find anything, "O-okay, mom, w-where is it?" He asked, his entire body shook violently, he brought his eyes to rest on his mom, "It's here, but first, I need to get comfy", Amy said in a seductive tone, with her back turned to her son, she began removing her robe, 'Oh shit...' Mick's eyes almost popped out of his head, his own mom was stripping right in front of him. The robe fell to the floor, Amy's bare butt was incredible, toned and strong. Mick's erection stood proud as he witnessed his mother bend over to grab something off of her nightstand, her womanhood was slightly exposed, Mick wanted to look away, but he couldn't, he remained where he was, watching as she slowly stood upright and turned around to face him. He noticed she was holding a device of some sort in her hand, but it was incomparable to the real prize: Amy, 'Holy Mother of God', he thought. Time seemed to slow for a moment allowing Mick to admire her body - Amy's breasts were perky, full and natural, not having lost their youth even at her age, he wanted nothing more than to be buried by them and the best part was they were just as big without the robe on. Mick continued looking over his mother, her flat tummy was toned and defined, definitely the body of a fitness expert, her legs were just as good looking, strong and sexy, without losing their feminine shape.

"Do you like what you see?" Amy asked, her tone was sincere with a touch of seduction in it, Mick only nodded. While her son gawked at her, she raised her hand that held the device, "Good, because you're going to like it even more after this", she said, grinning as wide as she could, "Don't blink, sweetheart", Amy pressed the main button of the device, "Wha-" was all Mick had time to say before a blinding flash of light emerged from the device, he covered his eyes in response, his body tingled all over, as if there were a million needles being jabbed into him all at once, a 'falling' sensation swept over him, "Aaaaahhhhh", he screamed, keeping his eyes closed. Mick descended further and further until he landed on the soft fabric of the bedroom carpet with a light 'thud', a large piece of fabric covered him shortly after. Groaning from the impact, Mick slowly opened his eyes and looked himself over, he was naked and dazed, unable to make much sense of where he was, "Is that my t-shirt?" He asked before he got extremely dizzy. The shirt that covered him was immense, easily large enough to cover most of a baseball field.

High above he heard the girlish giggles of his mother, "Honey, are you okay?" She sounded loud, but far away at the same time. Mick struggled to stay awake, he couldn't do anything in this state, his energy was gone. "Sweetheart, I'm going to move your shirt", she sounded closer, but just as loud as before, her feminine voice boomed like thunder, "Ready?" Amy grabbed his shirt and removed it in mere seconds, the blinding light of the room burned his retinas, "Aaahhh", Mick slammed his eyes shut. "Oh, sweetie", A massive form blocked the light, Mick opened his eyes, it took them a second to adjust, but once they did, he looked up to witness the sight of his mother's beautiful face, now the size of a billboard, "Mom?!" Mick shouted as he recoiled from the sight of her, "What happened, why is your face so huge?!" Amy's son tried to scurry away, his adrenaline being the only thing keeping him moving, Amy hung herself over him like a cat to a mouse, 'She must be over 100 feet tall', Mick looked down at her enormous breasts, each was the size of a hot air balloon, "Why are YOU so HUGE?!"

Despite this new, terrifying, predicament, Mick's primal desires came to life and his penis filled with blood almost immediately after seeing Amy, now a giantess. "Mercy..." He whispered. Mick stopped scurrying, feeling the energy drain from him, whatever his mom did to him was now taking full effect, "Awe, you look so cute, sweetie!" She said as she brought one of her enormous hands down, gently scooping up her tiny son, and bringing him up to her giant, smiling, face. Amy grabbed the device from the bed and held it over her son, "Let's see what the result is...five and a half? A little small for my liking", the giant woman pouted as she looked at the device, "Oh well, I'm sure you'll feel just as good", Amy licked her lips, giving her son a seductive smile, "Mom... what is... happening?" Mick whimpered. Amy set the device down and gazed at her little prize, she leaned closer to Mick, her breath smelled like mint, "The start of something wonderful, babe", she whispered with a big smile on her face. "Something...wonderfu-", Mick's energy was gone, the warmth of Amy's massive hand lulled him into an inevitable slumber, and with nothing left to say, he slowly closed his eyes, and his world went dark.

End Notes:

I made some adjustments to this chapter, laying out some more groundwork and setting up other characters. 


I kept the majority of it the same, I hope you guys enjoy!

The Sound of Rain by Memento
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, 

It has been a hot minute, but things are starting to calm down a bit on my end. I have another chapter here for you all and I hope it is to your liking!

I have no idea when I'm going to get the next one out, so for now just soak in "The Sound of Rain".

Enjoy!

Just for fun, I'm going to date each chapter.

October 26, 2021


"Ugh..." Mick groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, "Where am I?" His vision started off blurry and after blinking a few times everything could be seen clearly. It seemed he was in a room, but in his current position all he could see was the ceiling. "Argh... Oommph", he groaned, his body ached all over as if he had just returned home from Hell week with the SEALs: He was dizzy, numb and completely lost in his surroundings. A slight nauseous sensation swept over him and for a second he thought he might throw up. He lay on his back until the sensation ran its course, "Oh... God. What the hell?" Come on, move", he struggled to sit up, but to no avail, his limbs weren't responding as quickly as he needed them to. "Jeez", Mick felt a slight chill that covered his entire form, instinctively, he brought his hands up to feel his clothes, but he realized something wasn't right, his hands found their way to his limp, exposed, member, shriveled up due to the cold, "What the fuck?" He lifted his head and confirmed he had no clothes on, "I'm naked!" He yelped, his breathing intensified for a moment as panic set in, "Okay, it's okay, just breathe..." He focused and slowed his breathing down. Why was he naked and what was this fabric he was laying on? It felt like a blanket, but his senses had been heightened to where he could feel every minuscule fiber. "Round two", he exhaled and summoned his strength, "Hiya", he successfully lifted himself into a seated position. 

His eyes focused once he came to a halt, "Whoa", Mick was awestruck by what he saw, the light of the room came from a lamp on a nightstand, but there was obviously something different about it..."Has it always been that big?" The lamp was the size of a three-story house, and the nightstand was as big as a mansion. Mick swung around to take in the rest of his surroundings: The dresser, the bedroom door, the closet, even though they were barely lit, he could see with all the clarity he needed, "Everything is huge!" Mick's jaw hung open, and his eyes nearly popped right out of his head. "Holy shit..." He took a moment to soak in this new situation he found himself in, "Okay, why is everything so big?" He stopped himself and looked down at his naked body in comparison to what he was sitting on - Blankets, comforter, pillows. "I'm on a giant bed?" The little man beat his hands against the soft blanket to ensure that it was real, "I'm not crazy, this is real... Wait, everything isn't big...I AM SMALL!" The bed itself was easily bigger than a football field. Mick leapt to his feet, the realization smacked him in the face like a ton of bricks - He was small, less than a foot tall, naked and on an enormous bed, but the revelations didn't stop there, "Oh shit, this is mom's bed!" Mick cried out, "This has to be a dream...or a nightmare", but no, despite his brain telling him it was a figment of his imagination, it was definitely real - He was tiny, naked and in his mom's room.

A flood of thoughts surged through his tiny mind as he tried to process everything he was seeing. How did she do this? Why did she do this? Am I going to stay like this forever? Mick spent the better part of a minute pondering the thoughts, "Shit...shit..." He spattered like an imbecile, his words were caught in his throat, 'I think I'm going to be sick', his stomach rumbled, and his head spun, "Oof", he gushed as he collapsed on his back, giving into the dizziness that now had its grip on him. On and on the thoughts and predictions flooded his mind as he lay on the blanket. Mick suddenly remembered the device Amy used on him, the blinding light and the feeling of a million needles came from it. He was shrunk by that device. He looked around, frantically, for it, "There", he spotted it on the nightstand, "That's got to be it". Mick stood up and walked closer to the stand, but as he approached, he realized the gap between the bed and the stand was too great, "I can't make that jump". Mick tried to get a good look at the device, it seemed like an average TV remote, but there was a large button in the center of it. "Shit", he collapsed on his back, in defeat, "What now?"


Oddly enough, lying down made him feel better, he spent a moment feeling the blanket he was laying on, the cotton and polyester felt good to his tiny touch, "Mm", he moaned as his mind began to wander, "I am... literally smaller than an action figure..." he repeated the words to himself to ensure his cognitive processing was working correctly. Mick's senses activated once he calmed down and he heard something coming from nearby, something he just now caught wind of, "What is that sound?" He sat up again and looked out the window that hung above the headboard of the enormous bed, "Is that rain?" He concluded it wasn't coming from outside, "What the...?" Mick continued searching for the source of what sounded like rain, but it was different, like it had the assumed force of a waterfall behind it. After a few more seconds of searching, he finally fixed his gaze on a large, closed, door directly across the bed, "Holy shit", his eyes widened as he realized where this particular door lead and WHO was on the other side, "That wasn't rain, that was MOM taking a shower!" He could hear faint humming coming from the bathroom, she was in there and she was probably gigantic.

Mick's heart pounded from excitement and fear, on one hand he wasn't sure how big Amy was or what her intentions were, but on the other, this entire situation was something he'd fantasized about ever since he was a teenager. The number of stories he read, online, about women shrinking men and using them as sex toys was astronomical and now...here he sat, wondering if his mom shrank him for that very reason.

"Oh my god, what should I do?!" Mick jumped to his feet and searched for a hiding place, "There", he eyed the giant pillow resting against the headboard. Picking up his feet, he bolted for shelter as fast as he could considering the uneven surface of the blanket he was running on. Mick never had an issue with running at top speed but being at this new size proved to be a bit more challenging. He dove behind the large pillow, "Guess...I have to...get used to...my new body", he wheezed. The pillow gave him plenty of cover and room to move, there was even a crevice between the mattress and the headboard that he could slip through just in case. "Alright", he said in an appreciative tone, it wasn't much, but this pillow may be the difference between life and death for him, "My best chance is to hide for now".

'Thud', the shower turned off, Mick's heart skipped a beat when he heard it, he peaked out from behind the pillow and watched the door, anxiously waiting to see his giantess mom open it and walk out in all of her glory, 'Will she be naked, or will she have a towel?' Mick wondered to himself as his penis throbbed, 'gulp', once again his mouth was getting dry from all the excitement and anxiety. The humming got a bit louder, she was close, "Come on", his eagerness was unbearable, 'How big is she? Eighty feet? One hundred feet? Maybe more?' The thoughts ran circles in his mind, but he didn't need to wait long for an answer. The lock on the door made a 'Click' sound and a second later it slowly opened.

Heart racing at an insurmountable speed, mouth dry and penis fully loaded, Mick sat behind the pillow and bore witness to the magnificent and unbelievable sight of his giant mom as she emerged from the steam-filled bathroom. Amy walked out almost in slow motion, her skin glistened from the light of the bathroom and the nightstand, emphasizing her womanly curves. She stood at an impressive height, seventy feet high, she wore a white towel over her hair and another that covered her midsection and upper thighs, once again her boobs were barely contained by the fabric. Speechless, all Mick could do was watch in disbelief.

The giantess closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, soaking in the afterglow of the hot shower she just took. Opening her eyes again, she walked over to the bed, Mick felt the vibrations where he sat, it was like an earthquake was coming his way. Retreating a bit into the shelter of the pillow, Amy's tiny son made sure to peak just enough so she wouldn't see him, at least to his better judgment. At his current height, it would've taken him at least five minutes to RUN from the bathroom to the bed and yet, Amy made the journey in mere seconds, she was colossal, and far bigger up close, "Oh my god", Mick whispered under his breath. The giantess smiled as she slowly bent over the bed, near where she left her tiny son after she shrank him, her enormous bust slightly jiggled as she made contact with the bed, but from where her little man peaked, he could only see her lower body and the underside of her breasts, 'God, I want to climb those mountains so bad', he cursed at himself as he dared not venture out too far to see what she was doing, "Sweetheart?" Amy's voice boomed, startling him, "I see you finally woke up". The titanic woman slowly rose upright and scanned the room with a smirk on her face, she was stunning, a pure goddess who could do whatever she pleased, "Good thing too, you've been out for the last two days. I was getting worried", Mick couldn't believe what he just heard, 'Its Tuesday?! That's insane, my vacation is going be over before I even get a chance to do anything!' He felt a rush of anger for a split second when he realized this situation wasn't so bad, he was living out his greatest fantasy at this very moment, what was he getting all bent out of shape about? "Are you hiding from me?" She interrupted his thoughts with her booming, feminine voice. Amy put her hands on her hips, "C'mon out my little man, your mommy has a few surprises for you", Mick's erection began spilling forth precum, he wanted to expose himself so badly, but part of him was curious to see how far she would go to find him. 

After a moment of waiting, Amy huffed and dropped her hands, "Alright sweetie, if you don't want to come out, then I guess I'll just have to find YOU", Mick watched as his giantess mother slowly brought her hands up to her chest, her digits fondled with the towel as she spoke in a seductive and playful tone, "You remember how to play Hide and Seek, right?" Amy took her time to undo the folds of the towel, "This version of the game has a twist, so pay attention, babe", she licked her lips as her eyes glazed over Mick's location, in quick response he hid behind the pillow, "Did she see me?", terrified and aroused at the same time, all he did was sit there for a moment, "Mm", a sensual moan escaped Amy's mouth as she removed the towel that barely covered her body, Mick plucked up the courage to peak once more, he witnessed his mom drop the towel, revealing her stark, nude, female body for the world to see, "Jesus Christ, I must be dreaming", he felt like he was going to die from this spectacular show she was giving him. "My body is not completely dry yet, so that will be your timer", she removed the towel that was wrapped around her hair and dropped it to the floor, "Now for the stakes. You must have a lot of questions for me, so if you win, I'll tell you everything", Amy looked herself over, judging how much time she would have to find her son, she brought her hands up to her breasts and squished them together, "Can you stay hidden long enough, sweetie?", she released her mounds and they swung, freely, back into place, 'Perfection'. Water droplets slid down the silky smooth surface of her massive boobs, she sleeked her fingers of one hand through her hair while lightly groping her girls with the other, moaning out and reveling in the sexual power she commanded, "Because if I win...", Amy let out a sigh of content and slid her hands down her sexy body, over her mountainous boobs, her smooth belly and finally her upper thighs, just below the place of forbidden treasure: Her womanhood, Amy closed her eyes, her hands found their way to her cave and the giantess lightly teased herself, "...Well, let's just say you and I are going to have some fun together", Mick was getting a full display of her raw, sexual, aura and it became clear that she was serious, "If she wins, she's going to..." Mick tried to swallow as he struggled to contemplate the insanely arousing thought of being his mother's sex toy, his mouth was as dry as bone, his tiny body trembled uncontrollably, "Mommy", he whispered as he began stroking his erect member. Amy squealed before regaining her composure, it seemed she was also getting lost in thought. Mick stopped masturbating to watch what she would do next. The enormous woman cleared her throat and stood tall, her breasts were full and natural, her butt and legs were toned, and her hourglass figure was perfect. Amy inhaled and exhaled deeply before she slowly opened her eyes and smiled, "Shall we?" 

End Notes:

I wanted this chapter to reference "Blink" in regards to the tiny man waking up on a giant bed while the giantess is in the shower. This particular scene just hits the right notes with me and I hope this chapter does it justice.

Drip by Memento
Author's Notes:

Happy Holidays to you all!

So, I wanted to get this chapter out before the end of the year, and it looks like I have succeeded!

However, this means I will not be making anymore chapters until next year, so consider this my Christmas gift to my fellow fetish writers out there!

Be well, everyone!

December 6, 2021


"Shall We?"

"Mm", A sexual moan slipped through Amy's lips as she uttered those words, she stood in the center of the room with a triumphant smirk on her face, the water continued to slide over her glistening skin, 'gulp', her son feared she already knew where he was, she had a sense of confidence about her, but he kept his resolve and didn't move, he only watched...and waited for the right moment to escape. The crevice between the bed and headboard was his best hope in the event she checked behind the pillow, "Okay, sweetheart, I'm going to count to ten. I hope you have a good hiding spot", Amy backed up into a corner of the room, still smiling, she shut her eyes and slid one of her hands down to her womanhood. Mick watched as she turned around, "Oh...wow", Amy went to work as she pressed her other hand against the wall, arcing her back, thus accentuating her round ass outward, "Mm, let's start by being a bit naughty", she spread her legs a bit wider and dipped her upper body down, her breasts hung freely and water droplets fell to the ground at a quicker pace, "One, two, three...", she started counting, while lightly playing with her lips. Mick grabbed his cock and stroked it for all he was worth despite his mental fortitude screaming at him in defiance of this taboo act.

Ignoring the warnings in his head, Mick picked up the pace as Amy continued, "Four... Five... Six..." It became a game to him, 'Can I beat off before she's done?' Faster and faster, Amy's tiny son focused on her immense figure, the sides of her breasts were visible, and they matched the shape of her round rear. Amy showed off her hourglass body to her voyeuristic son. 'Almost there', Mick was about to let loose "Ooh... Mmmm" Amy moaned deliciously, "Seven...Uuunngghh, can you feel it, baby? Oooohhh... Eight..." The giantess struggled to keep her composure as her fingers massaged her outer labia with more vigor, Mick was awestruck, she was giving him a front row seat to the greatest show on earth, "I know you can see me, little man, Mmmm... so why don't you do mommy a favor and... Oooohhh... come out to play", Amy inserted two fingers into her hole, as far as they would go, and gasped before pumping them in and out, "This could be you, baby", she teased.

Mick was on the brink; his mother's moans slowly became more frequent. The two of them masturbated, shamelessly, "Mmm... Ahhh... Ooohh... sweetie, let me take you inside", Amy squealed, she was on the verge of cumming, her fingers pumped in and out of her cave, faster with each thrust. It was too much for her tiny son, Mick couldn't hold onto his load anymore, the sight of his giant mom showing herself to him like this sent him over the edge, "Oh... Mmmm...!" Mick's body became wracked with convulsions, his tiny penis unleashed a torrent of cum onto the bed sheet, "Oh... Mom..." He panted, the afterglow of his orgasm was far more intense than he'd anticipated, but it felt so good. Mick collected himself and looked down at his load, it was minuscule, shame began to creep back into his mind now that he had finished, but the moans of his mother caught his attention again, he watched as her body shook and squirmed, her breasts wobbled back and forth, she was close, "Nine... Oooohhh... Sweetie... Aaahhh... Ooohhhh..." Amy frisked herself as fast as she could until her immense pussy convulsed and spewed forth her womanly cum, "Ooooohhhh... Aaaaahhhh... Hnnnrrrggghhh..." Amy grit her teeth, her huge, sexy cave continued for a few more seconds, a brilliant stream of cum poured forth onto the carpet below, her hand was covered. Amy finally calmed down, the afterglow of her orgasm consumed her for a moment, but she pulled herself together enough to continue the game, "Mmmm... Ten..." The giant woman smiled as she stood to her full height, she shut her eyes and grinned as wide as she could, "Ready or not, little man, here I come", Amy turned around and opened her eyes.

Mick fumbled behind the pillow 'Mom's a squirter?!' The words dripped through his mind as he obscured himself in his shelter, completely unseen, his breathing intensified, he wasn't sure he could risk poking his head out to watch Amy's moves, "Oooh, babe, are you in here?" He heard the rustling of items being removed from somewhere as well as the giant woman's occasional moans. He peaked just a bit to see what she was doing, Amy was on her knees, her back to him as she checked the closet: Shoes, dresses, all kinds of womanly items were being relocated as the giantess searched for her shrunken son. Amy noticed some droplets of water falling on her shoes, she took a second and briefly looked herself over to check the time, then went back to rummaging. "Not in here", she finished searching the closet, standing up again and putting her hands on her hips, she turned around and walked towards the nightstand, "Come out, come out, wherever you are", Amy teased, she kept her hands on her hips as she came dangerously close to where Mick was hiding. The tiny man froze as the giant woman opened the drawers of the nightstand, "Holy shit!" Mick was about to make a break for the crevice when he thought about his mother's line of sight, from where she was, she could see in between the pillow and the headboard, "Silly me, my son wouldn't be able to open these even if he wanted to", Amy giggled to herself as she shut the drawers, "Where is my little man?" The giantess cooed as she glanced in between the pillow and the headboard before she sat down on the bed, causing Mick to lose his balance, "Oof".

"I hope you enjoyed that little show, baby", Amy brought one of her hands up to her boobs and lightly glazed it over them, teasing her already erect nipples, "Mm... Would you like to play on mommy's big boobies?" She listened for any kind of verbal response or sounds only a little man could make hoping for a moment when Mick would accidentally reveal himself, "Isn't this a fun game, babe? Just imagine what I'm going to do to you when I find you", Amy's confidence scared the daylights out of him. The hiding place he sat in was being pressed down by her immense weight as the giantess relaxed herself on the bed.

'Just a quick peak', Mick crawled on all fours to the edge of the pillow, he was shivering from excitement as he approached, his erection was ready for round two. He peaked his head out and witnessed Amy's massive form, it completely dwarfed his, she sat just a few feet from him, 'Oh my god', his heart raced a mile a minute, Amy moaned above and around him. 'Holy shit...' This was all fun and games, but something about her size and proximity intimidated him, he couldn't think straight, yet his primal instincts knew exactly what to do, 'No, let's keep this going a little bit longer', Mick gathered his resolve, 'This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!' He sat at the edge of his hiding place, admiring his giantess mother as her massive body moved effortlessly on the bed, she moaned a bit while she massaged her breasts, the water droplets were scarce, she was running out of time, 'Why did she stop?' Mick thought to himself, his fight or flight instincts were at war with each other, he wanted to reveal himself and yet he also wanted to stay hidden and let her find him, either way he would lose. "She's my mom, she wouldn't do anything to hurt me", Mick whispered to himself, he looked up at her face, her eyes were shut, she had a massive smile, and her moans were erotic, 'But she has to FIND me', Mick crawled back into his space and waited, he had accepted the game by this point, and now he was fully ready for whatever outcome.

"Sweetheart, are you really going to tease mommy like this?" Amy opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder, right where Mick was just at, she pouted her lips, "So you're going to play like that, huh?" The giantess rolled off the mattress, knelt down, and peered underneath the bed, she scanned the floor for any sign of her tiny son, but he was nowhere to be found, "Hm", Amy rose up once again and moved closer to the pillow, she leaned forward and peaked inside, "Hi mom", Mick said in a shaky voice, sure enough there he was, her son was sitting right behind the pillow, naked and with a trembling smile on his face, his hands covered his erection.

Amy's eyes glittered, "Found you!" She said, triumphantly. Gently, she brought her right hand up and wrapped her fingers around her tiny son, she pulled him out of his shelter with ease, and held out her open palm, letting Mick's tiny frame role about on it. Still on her knees, Amy allowed her son to regain his posture, he lay on his back and looked up at his gorgeous mother, his erection stood proud, but his hands kept it covered, he was shaking violently, speechless and turned on, "Looks like I win", she stated with a grin on her face, Mick remained silent, his eyes were wide and his heart raced, he was anxious to see what the giantess would do next.

Amy put her feet under her and stood to her full height, Mick felt a rush of cold wind as she rose, he was afraid of heights and being tiny like this didn't help. "You're so cute, sweetie, I could just eat you right up!" Amy licked her lips, Mick recoiled in fear as she spoke those words, "Ha, oh son, I'm not going to eat you, at least not yet, we have so much to do beforehand", Amy winked at her son, clearly terrifying him. She turned about and sat down on the bed, 'Oof', Mick bounced in her hand, and she chuckled a bit, the sight of seeing her son so small and in the palm of her hand was truly remarkable. "Okay, as promised, since I won, you and I are going to have some fun together", Amy brought her other hand up to her enormous breast, while tilting her right hand to give Mick a generous view, "How would you like to play on my boobies?" Amy groped herself and let out an involuntary moan, Mick's mouth began to salivate, he wanted to climb them so bad it hurt, her nipples were puffed up, each a bit bigger than his head. "Mm, good, but first there is something I've been wanting to do for a long time", Amy stopped groping herself so she could concentrate, "Show me, sweetie", she brought her eyes to rest on Mick's crotch, still covered by his hands. Mick hesitated, 'Oh shit, I can't believe I'm actually doing this', he thought to himself as he slowly removed his hands from his erect member.

Amy's eyes widened, the sight of her son's tiny prick was hilarious, and she couldn't help but burst out into laughter, her voice boomed like a thousand drums. Mick felt so ashamed and embarrassed, even though he was well hung at normal size, being tiny changed the entire game. "Hahhaah, oh, sweetheart, you're penis is so tiny! You couldn't satsify a woman with that even if you tried! She'd have to use your entire body!" Amy spouted out insult after insult, causing her son to shrink back in her palm, he felt like he was going to cry. Here was this giantess, his mother, insulting him for his size, he felt humiliated and betrayed. Amy continued laughing when Mick spoke up, "Mom, how could you do this to me?!" He struggled to control the anger welling up inside him, Amy slowly stopped laughing and rested her humongous eyes on her diminutive son, "What was that?" She asked, "Why, mom? Why did you shrink me?" The question was as sincere as he could manage, the anger slowly turned into sadness and confusion. Amy took a moment to think, "Well, I don't believe those were the rules, you didn't win, so I don't have to explain anything to you", Amy grinned, "Seriously?" Mick was at a loss for words, he lay in the palm of his mother's hand, completely at her mercy, she was right, she didn't need to answer him, yet he wanted to know, regardless.

"Mick", Amy gave her son a loving smile, "What?" Mick asked, averting his eyes. Suddenly, he felt the palm of his mother's hand move towards her face, Mick had only a second to react when he felt his erection sink into the warm, wet, cavern of his mom's mouth, "Mom, what are you doing?!" He squirmed in her hand as Amy closed her eyes and began sucking on his penis, moaning as she did so, "Mom, w-what... Oh... Mommy", Mick sank into her palm and allowed his mother to have her way with him, the warmth of her mouth was exhilarating, he felt her slobbering tongue brush up against his entire member, it was all euphoric and within seconds Mick found himself pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, mom", Mick couldn't withhold his load anymore, he clenched his butt and let himself go, his penis pumped shot after shot of cum onto his mother's massive tongue. Amy moaned as she felt the tiny, hot, globs enter her mouth. When his orgasm came to a second end, Mick collapsed into his mother's hand once more, out of breath and completely satisfied. He assumed he filled her mouth up, but that was not true, he was too tiny to achieve something like that. A minuscule amount of cum compared to a giant woman, so embarrassing and yet, it was so good. Amy looked down at Mick with a huge smile before tilting her head back and swallowing his load. Mick's eyes widened as he watched her throat, 'That could easily be me', the thought of his mom eating him was a turn on, but he knew that he would not enjoy it, yet he couldn't help but sit there with his mouth agape as he stared at the giantess in front of him. Amy exhaled loudly before she looked at her tiny son and smiled, the look on his face indicated he enjoyed it as much as she did, "That was tasty...You'll get your answers, in time, but for now, just enjoy this with mommy, okay?" Amy said, Mick nodded in compliance, "Good, now, it's my turn", she said with a splash of seduction in her tone. Amy plucked her tiny son from her hand and lowered him down between her spread legs, lightly brushing him against one of her breasts as she did so, 'Oh My God', Mick was in complete disbelief, Amy was bringing him down to her womanhood, she plopped him on his butt, in between her legs and leaned back against the headboard, groping her girls and massaging them with her tender touch.


Mick looked up at his titanic mother as she stared back at him, he brought his eyes down to her immense womanhood, 'Jesus Christ', it was easily large enough to swallow his entire body whole, "Go at your own speed, babe, we have all the time in the world", Amy exhaled, her toes curled, and her breathing was getting faster. Mick rose to his feet and walked towards her cave, "This is so wrong, but it feels so right", he said, "Oh I know, baby, this is taboo, but I'm so turned on", Amy shut her eyes and squealed, anticipating the touch of her tiny son any second.

"Mom?" She heard his tiny voice call out to her, Amy opened her eyes and looked down at Mick, "Yes, babe?" At the threshold, all her son had to do was extend his arm and he would make contact with her lips, "What did you mean when you said, 'five and a half'?" Mick looked up at his goddess with sincerity and Amy knew she at least had to answer this question, "Mm, the device I used shrank you to the size of your penis", she said with a straight face, Mick was shocked, his member WAS five and half inches the last time he measured, "So, when you said that I was too small, that's what you meant?" He asked, a feeling of defeat crept into his being. Amy nodded, "I'm sorry, babe, but I prefer six inches at least". Oddly enough, Mick felt more turned on when she spoke those words, almost as if she was challenging him, not to mention he felt a masochistic essence of himself awaken in that very moment - Here he stood, where no other man in history ever did, looking up at a giantess, living out his greatest fantasy. He looked back up at his mother with a renewed confidence, "Alright mom, I'll be the best five and a half inches you've ever had", he shuddered at the ridiculousness of the words that fell out of his mouth, but it earned a giggle from his mother and that had to count for something. He brought his eyes to her womanhood, it pulsed and throbbed, eagerly awaiting its meal and Mick was not going to disappoint, "Do you need my help, sweetie?" Amy began reaching down to open herself up, but Mick held up his hand, gesturing her to stop, "No, I can do this on my own", he said. Amy's heart skipped a beat, there was something hot about watching her tiny son acting so brave in the face of her sexual presence, it only turned her on even more, "Well, what are you waiting for? Get to work, little man", Amy commanded in a motherly tone.

End Notes:

As you can expect, the next chapter will be very juicy!

Bliss by Memento
Author's Notes:

Happy New Year!

Hope you all have been well and got to spend time with friends and family.

Goodbye 2021 and hello 2022, this year is going to be good, I can feel it, and what better way to start the year than with a new chapter!

Let's make this year one to remember! Now, without further ado, I present to you Bliss

Enjoy!

January 4, 2022.


"Get to work, little man".

Mick stood in front of Amy's entrance, dumbfounded and shaking uncontrollably. The command she gave him rattled his being, 'Don't fuck this up', he thought to himself. Amy's vagina pulsed, her outer labia was open, but her inner labia was another story entirely, 'gulp'. "Easier said than done", Amy cocked an eyebrow as she boomed from high above, clearly reveling in the sight of her tiny son standing before her, so cute and vulnerable. The enormous woman leaned back against the headboard and brought both of her hands down between her legs. She began stroking her inner thighs, the skin of her legs gave way to her touch, her hands were massive, "Mm", and her moans were truly feminine. Mick's erection throbbed, his heart raced, his mind went blank. 'I can't believe I am about to do this... Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!', The little man's entire existence shook from excitement - Eyes bulging, knees weak, his entire frame dripped of sweat, Mick swallowed hard before reaching a hesitant hand up towards his mother's lips. Amy closed her eyes and allowed the moment to happen...the moment when her tiny son touched her.

It seemed as though hours went by, but she kept her eyes closed and continued to stroke her thighs, "Oh baby, that's it, just take your time, we have all night", she bit her lower lip and writhed with anticipation. Mick felt a sense of power rise within him, 'I haven't even touched her yet', he thought as he hovered his hand mere inches from her cave. 'She's quivering. She doesn't just want me to do this, she NEEDS me to take the lead', Mick realized he was in control, albeit only for a moment, but in control nonetheless, 'After all, mom could scoop me up right now and just plunge me into herself'. Instead, Amy allowed her son the sacred honor of sexing her up on his own, "God, I love you mom", he said before bringing both hands up, leaning forward and pressing them into her lips. Amy gasped as soon as she felt Mick's tiny touch, "Oh baby! That's good!", she squealed in sexual delight.

The softness of his mom's inner labia was incredible, she was so warm, but her writhing made it a bit difficult to maintain a good grip on her, "Mom, sit still for a minute!" Mick called out from under the giant woman, "Mm, oh sweetie, I'll do my best", Amy giggled in between gasps. The titanic woman stopped her movements and allowed her son to begin. Mick repositioned his grip and slowly slid his hands up and down her lips, it was a good start, she shivered in response and gripped her thighs with more force, 'She's having such a hard time controlling herself', Mick couldn't help feeling in control despite the size difference, but more than that, he wanted to show his mom that he could please her, get her warmed up, and give her the love that she deserved before going all out, 'Or all in', the tiny man chuckled to himself.

It was working, Amy was at his mercy, she struggled to keep her hands on her thighs, her massive breasts wobbled a bit from her writhing, "Oh sweetie, that's it", the immense woman gushed forth, "Mm... Oooh... Hnngh... Keep that going a bit longer, please. Your tiny hands are so... Mmm... Rough". Amy bit her lower lip while keeping her eyes closed, her gigantic form trembled at the touch of her son. "Mm, good boy, get me warmed up for you", the giantess cooed. Mick began rubbing his hands against her soft vulva at an increasingly faster pace for the next few seconds, his cock dripped precum while at the same time he witnessed womanly fluid begin to ooze out of her narrow opening.

"Sweetie?" Amy's voice suddenly boomed, she opened her eyes and stared down at her minuscule son. Mick stopped rubbing and looked up at her, 'She's so HUGE!' He thought. "I-I need a little more now, could you do something about that?" She asked in a polite tone. Amy's pupils were dilated, she bit her lip while some of her hair slipped from behind her ear and obscured one side of her face, 'God, she's so hot'. Mick nodded and dropped his gaze to his mother's trove, "Let's try this on for size", he said as he braced himself against the numerous folds of her lips, "Mm", Amy grit her teeth in expectation. Mick pulled apart his mother's pussy, which was surprisingly difficult, her massive lips seemed to weigh just as much as him! "Jesus Christ!", he exhaled loudly. "Are you okay, babe?" The giantess sounded concerned. Even in this sexual situation, Amy still expressed concern for her little man, it was heartwarming. Mick simply patted her outer labia three times to signal to her that he was good to go. Amy huffed as she watched her son regain his posture. She generously brought her left hand to her pussy and kept herself open while Mick grabbed his throbbing erection and aimed it at her vaginal entrance, 'Oh my God...' He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the scent of her womanly fragrance, and plunged his penis into his mother's hole, the warmth of her sheath enveloped him completely, his entire frame went up against her folds, her legs shifted a bit in response, "Ooh, sweetie, uh... Your cock is so tiny. I-I can barely feel it, I need...more", She pouted her lips. The squishy vulva pressed warmly against him, it was blissful, he couldn't help but thrust a few times before he looked up at his goddess' scowling expression, 'I need to step up my game'.


"Would you like me to take over?", Amy suggested. Without saying a word, Mick shook his head and pulled his erection out of her hole. He stood in front of her opening, the squishing sounds her pussy made on its own brought it to life, ''She' is alive'. The organ was bigger than he was, her clit was the size of a volleyball as he looked up at it, it was easily half a foot above him. 'I'm so small compared to her', Mick began to wonder if he could do this. The giant woman waited anxiously for his next move, but all he could do was stand there, feeling powerless, not because he was scared of being swallowed up by Amy's enormous pussy, but because he started to realize how insignificant he was compared to her and in spite of his bravado, he couldn't actually satisfy his giant mother.

Amy's womanhood could easily swallow him whole and there would still be room to fit another person, "Mom, you're so big", he said to his loving goddess. Amy continued to observe her son in silence, her massive boobs jiggled lightly in accordance with her breathing, "I'm not so sure I can do this..." He looked down at the bed sheet in shame.

"Sweetie, look at me", she said lovingly. Mick did as she asked, "You are the bravest man I know. You CAN do this", Amy smiled down at her tiny son, "I know you can". The giantess leaned back against the headboard and brought her right hand up to her immense boobs while using her left to continue stroking her inner thigh. "Trust me", she whispered.

Mick exhaled sharply and approached her immense womanhood, "You're the only one I want to do this with", Amy's words of encouragement began to fill him up with confidence, he swallowed his shame and brought his hands up to her folds and parted her lips again, 'Alright, let's try THIS', he lifted one of his feet and pressed it into the squishy, warm, entrance of her pussy, it opened a bit in response, "Now THAT is more like it", Amy closed her eyes and gasped as she felt her son's entire leg enter her. "Oh baby, now you're getting it", Mick's enormous mom reveled in the feeling of her son working his magic. The little man grasped her outer labia with both hands, lifted his entire body and pressed his second leg in, diving both of his appendages into the slimy, wet, sex hole until he was up to his waist, his diminutive cock disappeared in mere seconds, "Ooh, I felt that", Amy gasped and squealed all while he worked his way into her, "Mm, Ooh, my little man, you know just how to get me fired up!" Her mouth hung open, the feeling was so intense, never before had she experienced anything like this: Mick, her tiny son, pushed himself into her using his feet. "This is everything I hoped it would be. Mm... Ooh... Make me cum, baby", the giantess emitted a low rumble from her lungs, she sounded like a monster. A sexual frenzy was well on the way. Amy's pussy tightened around Mick's legs, he braced his hands on either side of himself and pumped his body in and out of his gigantic mother.

"Oh my God, sweetheart!" The giant woman kept her eyes closed and writhed at the new feeling of her human dildo. She squeezed her gigantic tit with her hand and gripped her thigh once more. "Wow, this is exhausting", Mick was beginning to feel tired after only half a minute of pumping, 'I never imagined pleasing a giantess would take so much effort', he thought to himself as he struggled to continued. "Oh, babe, I just want to swallow you right up", The giantess whispered as her immense pussy gripped her prey and pulled on him a bit, "Whoa", Mick was caught by surprise as he sank into his mother by at least two inches, "It's okay, I'm fine, just pretend these are dips on a bar... A very sexual workout", Mick cast aside his growing fear and continued pumping his lower half in and out of his mother, "Mm, that feels so... Ooh... Good", Amy relaxed her grip on her son, the sex hole widened a bit, which caused him to slip a bit further inside. 'Oh shit', his lower abs were now encased by her hungry, sexual, maw. Mick smirked as he realized Amy was trying to control herself, "If you want to pull me in all the way, mom, you'll have to do better than that", he challenged. "Mm, don't tempt me, little man", Amy retorted. Suddenly her pussy tightened around him, and he felt a rush of pressure pull him, swiftly, a few more inches inside of her. Mick was up to his mid chest, "Fuck!" He frantically tried to pull himself out of her, but to no avail.

"You know I could just push you in all the way, right?" Amy opened her eyes for a brief second and smiled, mischievously, down at her son. Mick looked a bit scared, "Oh, relax silly, I'm just kidding", Amy winked at him and closed her eyes once again.

Mick continued to work her to the best of his ability when suddenly he saw her right hand come down from her breasts, "Alright sweetie", she wrapped her fingers around her son, he had been pumping for a while, but she could tell he was losing steam, "You did so good, now let mommy do the rest", she whispered. Mick just looked up at his enormous mother, her face was partially obscured by her boobs, he smiled as she began to slowly pump him in and out of her, "You're my little dildo", she brought her left hand up to her breasts and squeezed her erect nipples, "Oh sweetie, this is a dream come true for me", Amy bit her lower lip and opened her eyes. She moved her breasts out of her line of sight, allowing her to see her tiny son as she used him as her sex toy. At a controlled pace, she moved him in and out of her, "Thank you", Amy smiled at Mick.

Being manhandled by a giant woman felt good in an odd way, his mother's hand was so warm, her pussy felt so good. He remembered his erection, it throbbed hard, and after that little fiasco of nearly being swallowed up completely, Mick was reminded that he was having sex with his giantess mother. He closed his eyes and focused on the feeling of her hot tunnel, the sound of her moans as well as the sloshing of her womanhood was overwhelming. In and out, the pace increased, "Faster", Amy whispered, she picked up speed, moaning as she did so. Mick felt the rough patch of her G-spot slightly rubbing against his knees with each pass. He grinned wide as an idea popped into his perverted mind, "Ooh... Aah... Sweetie, what did you just do?" Amy kept up the rhythm, meanwhile Mick bent his knees a bit to allow them to scrape against his mother's G-spot, she swung her head back in response, "Ooh, don't stop, please", Amy panted. The little man continued his barrage against her most sensitive area, but he took one step further, reaching up with both hands, Mick grabbed the volleyball sized clitoris and kneaded it for all he was worth, "Ooh... Oooooh... Baby!" Amy screamed, the climax was close, for both mother and son, "I-I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum all over you!" The giantess squealed, now vigorously pumping her tiny son in and out of her. The increase in speed caused Mick to stop his barrage against her clit, but she didn't even notice, 'We're passed the point of no return'.

The feeling was so intense for Mick that he couldn't contain his load any longer, "Oh... Mom, I'm going to cum too", he held onto his mother's hand as he braced for the inevitable, "Hold on, just hold on for a few more seconds", Amy cried out desperately. "Together!" The giant woman clenched her cave around Mick's torso, in and out, faster and faster. "Oh, oh, baby... Hnnrgh... Aah... That's good... Oh... That's it!" Amy brought her right hand up to pinch the nipple of her huge right boob, "Mick, sweetie, I want... All of... YOU!", The enormous woman let out a scream of pleasure, simultaneously her tiny son grit his teeth as he felt the pressure expand, 'Here it comes!' Mick and Amy both let out screams of pure bliss as they finally released themselves. Mick felt his tiny load enter his mother, but it was soon overwhelmed by the torrent of womanly cum that emerged from her glistening pink cave.

The hot cum rushed all around the little man, who only had a second to close his eyes and hold his breath. Amy's pussy convulsed and pumped the sex juices all over her tiny son, his frame was spit out of her as a result of the immense pressure. Amy gasped and writhed, pinching her enormous nipples with both hands, "Oh baby, oh... Mmm..."

Mick landed in a puddle of cum, his entire body was covered by this point. Breathing heavily, both giantess and tiny were comfortably embraced by the afterglow of the best orgasm that either of them had ever experienced. "Oh, sweetheart, that was... Ooh... Mmmm..." Amy rested for a few seconds, her right hand went down and massaged her pussy, it was extremely sensitive, "Mm, that was so good", the giantess cooed as she opened her eyes and looked down at her tiny toy.

Mick lay there, in a puddle of Amy's cum, it was so hot when she ejaculated, but now it was going cold. "Brrr", his body shuddered, "Plegh", he spit some of her fluid out of his mouth and rubbed some of it from his eyes, "Awe, is my little man all tuckered out?" Amy's feminine voice boomed from above. It took a second for Mick to get his bearings, but he couldn't get himself to sit up, he was exhausted after that sexual marathon, "Poor baby", Amy giggled as she reached for her tiny son with her right hand. Massive fingers wrapped around his tiny, sticky, frame and he was hoisted upwards. 'Is she moving?' Dazed and cold, Mick could only guess as to where his mother was taking him, he heard a door open and then some water running from a faucet, 'The bathroom?' Amy began humming as she waited for the water to heat up, "I got you drenched, little man, how about we clean you up a bit before we go to bed?" The giantess huffed. She was gentle with her movements. The water finally reached a good temperature, Amy turned it off and slowly set her tiny son in while still clasping him in her enormous hand. Mick felt relieved, the soothing warm water cuddled his cold skin, Amy's humming lulled him into an inevitable slumber, he smiled as his mother washed his entire form.

"There, all done", Amy lifted her little son out of the sink and placed him on a small towel, she folded it over him, 'Ah, so warm', he squirmed with delight, Amy smiled, "Rest sweetie. Mommy is going to make the bed", she stated before exiting the bathroom, Mick caught a blurred glimpse of her perfectly round butt, "Mm", he moaned as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, but not before whispering four words: "I love you, Mom".


End Notes:

Now, the story will go on, but I think it is poetic in the sense that this could be the end of the story. Thankfully it isn't. There is still so much more to tell!

The Morning by Memento
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone!

Yeah, I'm back, sorry it took a while... Life, y'know how it goes.

Anyway, I've got another chapter for you all! 

It is the start of the second act of the story and things begin to take shape!

I hope you all enjoy!

April 7, 2022

Wednesday Morning.

The sun's rays began to peek through the blinds of the bedroom window. An orange hue filled the room in the crisp summer morning. On the nightstand was a small piece of a wool sweater covering the tiny frame of Mick. He stirred as the sunlight irritated his closed eyes, forcing him to awaken, "Oh... Mm..." He sighed with content, "What the...?" The wool fabric that he found himself in seemed to be a part of one of his mother's sweaters, "Did she rip the sleeve off?" Mick looked around the room in a sluggish manner, still trying to wake up. There was no sign of a sweater. He decided it wasn't worth the effort and was simply thankful for his mom's thoughtfulness.

Mick slowly stood up and veered his attention to his left, "Whoa", he whispered. The enormous silhouette of his mother under the sheet, sleeping gracefully on her bed, was a truly beautiful sight. She stirred under the covers as a smirk appeared on her face, "Mm..." Mick theorized she was having a pleasant dream, "Mm", she moaned again, clearly it was a good dream. "Mom, you really are something", Mick continued to admire Amy when he heard a low beeping noise coming from behind him. He swirled around, nearly losing his balance as he did so, "Jeez", he was still woozy from waking up.

In front of him was the device his mother shrank him with. 'Beep', it sounded off again. Mick walked, somewhat clumsily, closer to investigate, "Incredible", he admired the contraption: It had a black matte to its entire frame, an arch on the belly for gripping and a few buttons on the dorsal side of it. Mick got a closer look at what each button was meant for, "Hmm", one had a red light blinking under the word "Shrink", while another button blinked green with the word "Grow" above it. It was easy to deduce what each one did and what each light indicated. 'Beep', "Ugh", the beeping noise was getting annoying, 'Must be charging or something', Mick tuned out the numerous beeps that followed. The large red button in the center caught his eye, "Heh", it was clearly the one that did the shrinking or growing. "Wow", a pleasurable thought suddenly wracked Mick's body, "Would mom be able to grow herself? Oh wow... If she did... How tall would she want to be? 50 feet? 100 feet? Damn, what a ride that would be", He pictured it - Amy, 150 feet tall, walking around town, crushing cars underfoot, picking up tiny men and rubbing them on her boobs, placing them in her womanhood and... 'gulp'... 'Eating them?' That last thought got his juices flowing and within seconds his erection was up and running, "That would be a sight to see", he gently placed his hand on the device, near the "grow" button. Mick allowed the erotic thoughts to remain for a few seconds before he lightly shook them away, "Maybe one day", he murmured to himself.

"Sweetie?" A low, feminine, voice suddenly boomed behind the tiny man, startling him, "Aah, holy shit!" He instinctively swung himself around and locked gazes with his giant mother, she adjusted herself on her side and propped her right arm under her for support. "Awe, sorry sweetie, did I startle you?" The giantess chuckled mischievously. Adrenaline coursed through Mick, "Well, yeah, it's not every day you wake up to a giant woman staring at you!" She was absolutely stunning, Mick took in a moment to admire her gorgeous face, her skin looked soft and seamless, 'God, I just want to take her right now'. Amy rose up and out of bed, the sheets basically fell off of her stunning figure, 'Whoa', she placed both feet on the ground and stood to her full height, Mick was in awe as he watched his giantess mom reach towards the ceiling as she stretched.

"Mm", Amy smiled with content, she clearly enjoyed stretching every morning after a good night's sleep, but one thing that was apparent to both of them was the fact that she slept nude, Amy brought her arms back down to her sides and briefly looked herself over, "Mom, you're..." Mick couldn't speak clearly, he was too ensnared by her beauty, "Oops", Amy pouted her lips, "When did you start doing that?" Mick blurted out, "Oh, just now", as she looked down at her son, she gave him a sensual wink. 'Damn', it didn't seem to matter what part of the day it was, Amy was one hot mom, and he was overjoyed beyond words to have the privilege of being her little toy.

Mick felt a rush and his cheeks got hot almost instantly; he fumbled his feet where he was standing, "Mom..." He wasn't sure where to begin, 'Last night was incredible, but now...' He was facing the dilemma of the fact he was used as his mother's sex toy last night, "Yes, my little one?" Amy cooed while concentrating on her breathing, she bent over and stretched her hamstrings, 'Holy shit', the immense size of her breasts caught his attention; however, his lingering thoughts remained, "H-How are you feeling... After last night?" He plucked the courage to ask her, his heart raced, and he felt his palms get sweaty, 'Her response is going to determine how this morning goes'. In spite of her relaxed demeanor, she could still surprise him. "Mm", Amy stood up and looked down at her son, "It was magnificent, you were amazing, babe", she stated bluntly, "Really?" Hope formed in his heart as he heard those wonderful words, Amy simply nodded and blew her tiny son a kiss, whilst accentuating her figure as she did so. Mick was speechless, he couldn't believe that he had actually lived out his fantasy with his mother, it truly was a dream come true, 'This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me'.

"Mm, yeah, you were amazing", Amy was in a state of bliss, she didn't seem concerned with how she performed at all, 'I think mom already knows what I think about all of this', Mick smiled, "We will have to do that again, what do you think?" The giantess finished stretching, she let her arms fall to her sides, "Oh... Uh, yes, YES, we do, please!" The sudden burst of words that flew out of his mouth surprised the little man, Amy simply giggled, "Good".

'Beep, beep, beep', the device rang out, "Oh", Amy seemingly took one step, and she was on right next to the nightstand, Mick snapped back to attention as her immense frame came so close that he could reach out and touch her, the scent of her womanhood filled his nostrils, it was musky and sweet, so much so that he could basically taste it. The giantess reached down and grabbed the device, "Good to go", she said approvingly, her massive tits hung over Mick for a brief second, "What's 'good to go'?" A dumb question for sure, but in the shadow of those two gigantic orbs who could blame him? It was obvious the device itself was charged up, but what Mick wanted to know was 'How?' Amy looked down at her tiny son and picked him up with her other hand. She brought him level with her face, "Hi", he said nervously, it was still quite intimidating to be so close to her while he was tiny, "Hi, my little man", Amy brought Mick in for a juicy morning kiss, "Muah, how did you sleep?" Mick swiped away a bit of slobber, "I slept good. How about you?" Amy inhaled deeply, "I slept really well", she exhaled with great satisfaction. He could see the bliss from last night in the white of her eyes, she was still reeling from it and judging by her response she would have no problem getting ready to go again, "Mm, yeah, I slept very well", Amy seemed to glow, her sexual aura was ever-present, "What would you like to do this morning?" An energetic tone developed in her voice, "Well, I would like you to answer my question first, please!" Mick lightly pounded on his mother's thumb in protest, they both smirked, Amy giggled as she held the device up to Mick, "This is 'good to go' meaning its fully charged", Amy leaned over and set the device back down on the nightstand.

"But how?" As Amy rose to her full height, Mick felt the rush of air blast him in the face, she gestured towards the window, hanging above her bed, "The sun. It charges using mini solar panels", Amy responded with glee, "No kidding?" Mick looked down and noticed the mini panels, they were just above the red button, 'How did I miss those?' "No kidding", Amy parroted, "Now, what would you like to do this morning?" Before Mick could answer, he felt his stomach growl with great intensity, "Oh, jeez, I guess breakfast would be a good start", He realized he hadn't eaten anything since Sunday and with his new size, it was a miracle he was even awake, "My thoughts exactly, plus its yoga day", Amy walked over to the closet and got dressed in her sports attire, "Would you care to join me?" Amy's voice was soothing, "Hell yeah, I would!" Mick nodded ferociously; the giantess chuckled as she exited her bedroom with her little man in hand.

Amy brought Mick into the kitchen, "Here you go", she gently set him on the island counter. Mick noticed the box he found when he came home Sunday night was sitting on the counter as well, apparently his mom moved it there after she initially shrank him.

While Amy went to work making breakfast, her little son walked across the counter, towards the box, breathing in the sights, 'Everything is massive!' The counter itself was almost the size of two basketball courts. Kitchen utensils, stools, the overhead lights, everything easily dwarfed him. "This is awesome!" Mick leaped with joy, he had butterflies as he approached the box, it stood well above him, "Wow", he inspected it, feeling the rough surface and slowly making a lap around it, it was evident that a part of him still thought this was a dream, everything that happened between Sunday and today, waking up to his giant mom and having sex with her, "Mm", it was a delightful thought to be sure.

Mick made his last turn around the box which left him facing his mother, still making breakfast and lightly humming as she did so, 'God', Mick observed his goddess, the outfit she wore looked comfy, but more importantly, it outlined her sexy curves: She wore a black tank top that left little to the imagination, her breasts were barely confined, no surprise there, meanwhile her black yoga pants seemed to blend perfectly with her lower features, 'I swear, if mom wanted to kick down a door, she could', Amy's legs were nothing to joke about, while maintaining the ideal feminine physique, they also had good muscle definition. Mick brought his eyes up to finally rest on his mother's ass, 'I wonder if I could use it as a trampoline?' Joking aside, he took a second to appreciate his mother's rear, it balanced out how top-heavy she was, plus it had a great bounce whenever she walked, and the symmetry of her entire form would make any man drool, 'Mom, you are perfect', Mick felt a twinge in his heart, a new feeling crept into his gut, one of excitement mixed with lust and... 'Love?'

'Gulp', Mick shook from head to toe, something was developing inside of him while he watched his sexy mother. She occasionally looked over her shoulder, making sure her son was safe and enjoying the sight, she would smile and go back to work. "Holy shit", Mick whispered to himself, the new feeling grew stronger with each passing second, he wasn't sure what to do, 'This isn't... Love, is it?' As that thought entered his mind, his erection throbbed and his heart skipped a beat, a rush of excitement coursed through him, 'No way', deep down he knew what this feeling was and he felt it for none other than his giantess mom, 'Great, what do I do now?' Mick pondered his next move, 'Should I just tell her or is it just a passing thing?' He wanted to be genuine. "All done!" Amy brought a large plate of the finished breakfast over to the counter and set it next to her stargazed son. Mick snapped back to reality, the feeling dissipated slowly, and he decided to focus on the food at hand.

"Dig in", Amy smiled as she watched her little carnivore dive headfirst into the plate of food. The breakfast Amy prepped was one fit for a personal trainer: Eggs, sausage, steamed cauliflower and carrots, with a glass of almond milk on the side. While her tiny son devoured all he could, Amy simply took the necessary bites she wanted, "Mm", it was delicious, "Mm!" Mick wolfed down a mouth full of the heavenly cuisine, "Oh, sweetie, you look so funny right now", Amy giggled lightly, the silly sight of her tiny son in her food was too funny that she couldn't resist, "Haha, babe, you're going to need a bath after this!" Amy got up and grabbed a paper towel, dabbing it in some water, she brought it over to her food-covered son and gently wiped off the residue.

"Oh, ah, okay mom, thanks!" Mick tried to push her hand away, but Amy was far too powerful for him. When she finished, Mick went back to the food, but this time he behaved like a normal human being, 'Heh, normal', he took in a mouthful as cleanly as he could and swallowed. His eyes were naturally drawn to Amy, he looked up at her with admiration, she was so elegant, scooping up a spoonful of food and placing it into her mouth, 'Damn, I am such a lucky guy right now', he convinced himself as he brought his tiny eyes to rest on her massive boobs, hugged tightly by the fabric of the tank top. "I like your outfit, mom", He tried to brighten her up with some genuine compliments, Amy smiled, "Thanks sweetie". She noticed he kept staring at her, almost lost in a trance as he bore witness to Amy's sexy body, "Damn, mom, you're so... Huge". Amy looked herself over and smiled, "Do you like it?" Blushing a bit at her son's remark, Amy sheepishly took another bite of her scrambled eggs. She chewed it for a second and swallowed. Mick watched as the bulge went down her throat, disappearing behind her collar bone, his erection throbbed in response, 'Wow'. It didn't take long for Amy to finish her side of the plate. Mick shook himself from his trance and ate up all he could, which wasn't very much. A few moments later and he was stuffed, 'Phew', he lay on the side of the plate near a small pile of eggs that remained.

"Are you all done?" The giantess asked before taking a swig of almond milk. Mick simply nodded as he smacked his lips with a satisfying 'Mm' at the end. Amy giggled and brought her fork down to the eggs, "Do you mind, sweetie?" She lightly poked the pile with interest, Mick looked up at her and smiled, "Go for it", she scooped up the eggs and took the last bite, once again Mick watched her slurp the eggs into her mouth, but instead of chewing, she simply swallowed them, 'Whoa', Mick was impressed, he traced their path down her throat, his eyes landed on her breasts, "Mm, that was tasty", Amy padded her mouth with a napkin. The sexiness of watching his giant mom eating food was more of a turn on for him than he thought and for a brief moment he wondered if Amy would just scoop him up and swallow him whole just like those eggs, 'Gulp'.

Amy exhaled sharply as she finished the food, she leaned back in her chair and took a moment, her breathing intensified while her boobs seemed to grow larger with each breath she took. Amy looked down at her son and smiled, she saw the content in his frame, but also noticed his erection, "Sweetie, are you excited?" Amy asked in a slightly seductive tone, she brought her hands up to her breasts and squished them together, a sensual moan escaped her lips. Suddenly, the giant woman leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table, near her son. She rested her chin on her hands and giggled at the sight of her son, completely dwarfed by her immense figure.

'Holy shit', Amy's massive cleavage hung right in front of him, "Do you like mommy's big boobies? Do they turn you on?" Amy lightly licked her lips, and it was at that moment, Mick realized she didn't know the real reason why he sprouted his latest standoff, 'I don't think I want to tell her', he thought to himself, as exciting as it would be to have his mother eat him, it would also be extremely terrifying. He decided to play it off that it was her mammaries that got him excited, which was true nonetheless, "I-I do", Mick croaked. Sure enough, like many times before, his mouth got dry and his heart raced, "Well, let's do something about that, shall we?" The giantess waited; she was so erotic even in her attire. Mick instinctively knew what he needed to do, 'What she wants me to do', he slowly walked towards her cleavage, 'This is something I've been looking forward to for a long time!' He reached his shaking hand out and braced himself for the soft touch that awaited him.

As he was mere inches away from the heavenly flesh, the sudden and unexpected ring of Amy's phone was heard from her room, putting the whole experience on pause, "Ugh", The giant woman playfully rolled her eyes, "Hold on, sweetie, I'll be right back", she winked at Mick as she stood up and disappeared into the hallway. 'What a buzzkill', Mick sat on the table and huffed, 'Seriously, what great timing', Irritated and annoyed, Mick briefly wanted to ferociously masturbate to spite the situation. He smirked at the silliness, 'No, I'll be patient'.

"Hello? Hi! Oh, it was amazing, you were absolutely right", In Amy's room, Mick could hear his mother talking to someone on the phone, she sounded excited, "He loved it too, which is a huge relief. I was worried he wouldn't". The giantess' hefty footsteps were impossible to miss, 'Is she pacing?' "No, I'm not busy tomorrow... Okay, so you want to come over around noon? Wonderful. Bring Steve too, I'm sure Mick would like to hang out with someone his size", Amy giggled, "Alright, sounds great, bye Kady". Mick's excitement returned quickly when he heard those magic words. Amy's monstrous footsteps got louder as she approached the kitchen, a playful smirk found itself on the little man's face, "Who was that?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. Amy entered the kitchen and exhaled as she sat down, "That was Kady, she wanted to know how last night went", Mick shook his head, "Oh, did she?", he gazed into his mother's eyes, "So, she's coming over tomorrow?" Amy nodded, "Yes, and she's bringing her son too", Mick's eyes widened, "Great, another little man", he groaned inwardly. Mick wasn't too pleased to hear that he would be in the same space as another naked man, and an old acquaintance of his to boot.

"Sweetie, it will be fine, she just wants to chat in person", though she didn't look it, Mick caught a sneaking suspicion that Amy was getting turned on by the prospect of having another giantess AND little man in the fold. Admittedly it was an arousing thought, 'Shit, I've already been mom's sex toy, maybe this could be fun', Mick nodded, "Okay, I guess they can come over", rolling his eyes and smiled at his mother, "Just to talk, right?" He wanted nothing more than for Amy to want the same thing he did, "Yes", the giant woman stated firmly, she twitched as the words were brought into the air, 'Oh boy', that was all the evidence Mick needed, 'Tomorrow is going to be interesting'.

"Alright, my tiny man", Amy grabbed the dishes and walked them over to the sink, "I am going to do some yoga". After she was done rinsing them, she grabbed her little man and brought him into the living room, "You're going to join me", she winked as she set Mick down on the coffee table. "Yes please".

Mick could tell this was going to be more than just typical yoga and he was very excited about it.

End Notes:

I am so excited for the next chapter!

My plan is to get it uploaded before summer begins, stay tuned!

A Taboo Blossoming by Memento
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, just wanted to drop this chapter off really quick, ha!

As always, I hope you all enjoy, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Be well everyone!


September 11, 2022

Amy stood in the center of the living room, seventy feet compared to her son, she was immense and so sexy. Mick stood, eyes wide as she gently put her hands together in front of her cleavage, "You ready, sweetheart"? She asked, a smile bloomed on her face. Mick nodded his head ferociously. Amy closed her eyes and began to focus on her breathing, "Let's begin".  Mick followed her lead.


"Think about a place, somewhere that brings you joy and happiness, and put yourself there". Amy's soft voice soothed her son's soul. He settled into the moment, eyes closed as he listened to her words and her breathing, the thought of the greatest place on Earth took shape: His mother and her incredibly sexy body.

"Breathe in". Amy inhaled through her nose; her chest inflated. Mick did as he was told, breathing in all the air his tiny lungs could manage. He opened one eye and took a quick peek, watching her with great intent. "Exhale". They both released their captured breath simultaneously. Amy's breath washed over her son like a gust of wind, his hair slightly parted. Mick flinched and chuckled, he closed his spying eye. Amy chuckled as well, seemingly enjoying this experience with her little man, "Now, let yourself sink into this place, allow it to envelop you, feel it's warm embrace". Mick shivered slightly while his mother spoke, her voice was soft and yet powerful, a deep, whispering, rumble shook him to the core, as if her voice was carving a path right through him. 'I think she's teasing me'. He began to think of the naughty things they did the night before, it was crystal clear, each passing second of that sexy evening played back in his mind.

Amy took a step towards the coffee table and slowly sat down, she took a padmasana position, right in front of Mick. "Good", he heard his mother whisper, "Focus on that feeling of bliss. Does it fill you up with comfort"? Another pleasurable shiver wracked his body, Mick bit his lower lip as he thought about climbing her massive boobs while she lay on her back, sitting in her cleavage as she squeezed all around him. "Mm..." Mick was beginning to enjoy this little game of erotic yoga, "How does it feel, to be in such a wonderful place"?

Mick simply moaned as he continued to imagine wonderful, sexy, scenarios with his mother: He imagined being used as her dildo, holding him in her hand and gently inserting him into her, but this time he went in headfirst. He imagined the feeling of being inside of her, the warm, squishy walls hugging him all around and her moans reverberated throughout her body brought a smile to his face. "Breathe in again and hold". Mick inhaled, his eyes remained closed, but he could tell Amy was closer to him than before, "Let go", Both mother and son exhaled again, Amy's warm breath washed over him with more force this time.

Her looming presence brought comfort to him and the thoughts of her began to pile on in his mind, eventually he turned his attention to the memories he had being raised by her. Looking back, Amy was an amazing mother, she protected him and loved him with all of her soul, and even now she showed him great endearment. Mick chased these thoughts, these heartwarming memories, of all the wonderful times they spent together, and he once again felt the twinge in his heart, 'There it is again', it quickly grew strong this time, as if it was an unstoppable avalanche of emotions and desires. Mick's mind slowly went blank he began to sink into the feeling, 'I think... I AM in love with my mother'. There was no denying it this time, Mick opened his eyes and looked up at his mom, the feeling swelled inside of him immediately, all the memories came rushing together in a culmination of Amy. Mick blushed a deep red, his erection throbbed, his heart raced faster than any time beforehand. He was dumbfounded, speechless, 'I'm in love with my mom'.

Amy finished her breathing and opened her eyes, she peered down at her son, and noticed he was in a state of astonishment, "Sweetie, are you okay"? Amy leaned closer to her son, he looked away, seemingly mumbling something under his breath, "What was that"?

Mick grit his teeth, his heart threatened to pop right out of his chest, 'I HAVE to tell her', he planted his feet firmly on the coffee table and looked his giantess mother straight in the eye, "Mom", he began, Amy listened carefully, "This has been the greatest experience of my life, I want you to know that". He fumbled his thoughts and shook his head, 'Just get to the point'! Amy remained silent and listened with intent, Mick took a deep breath and spoke, "I want you to know that... I-I'm... " The words were caught in his throat, he felt like he might choke, "Sweetie, take your time, whatever you have to say, I'm sure it will be fine", Amy whispered, her eyes betrayed the desire she had in her heart, a desire to know what her son wanted to say. Mick swallowed as best as he could, the emotions and feelings were overwhelming, he discerned he would pass out any second, 'Now or never'. With one last exhale, Mick declared his feelings with gusto, "Mom, I'm in love with you"!

...

In that moment all was silent, the sentence Mick had uttered reverberated throughout the house in spite of his size. Amy was leaning forward as she sat in front of her tiny son, her eyes were as wide as ever. Mick blushed a red so deep it threatened to turn purple, he felt like dying right there on the spot. He kept his eyes locked on his mom, she too was blushing a deep red, her gigantic face was motionless save for a light 'gulp' that emitted from her throat. Both mother and son sat quietly, just staring at one another. Mick's mind was blank, he was encased by the moment, anxiously awaiting his mother's reply. After what seemed like an eternity, Amy sat straight, still blushing, she kept her eyes on her tiny son and inhaled through her nose. Mick did the same, he braced for her inevitable answer. "You're in love with me"? Amy clarified; her voice shook a bit as the question emerged from her mouth. Mick simply nodded, he said all he wanted to say or at least he had nothing left to say, the ball was in her court now. "Are you serious"? Mick simply nodded. Amy slowly formed a smile; the largest Mick had ever seen. Elation and joy filled her heart, he could see it, she began to glow, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Sweetie", Tears began to flow, "I don't know what to say... I'm... ". Amy brought one hand to cover her mouth as the emotions became too much to bear, her other hand wrapped Mick up and brought him to her giant face. Amy held her son and gave him a gentle kiss, his face was engulfed in the warmth of his mother's majestic lips. When she released him, she smiled, "Oh, Mick, my sweet boy... " Mick knew in his heart that his mother felt the same way, he could see it on her face, she was positively elated. He followed up his confession with another: "I DO love you mom and I want to spend the rest of my life with you". Mick settled his conviction even as the unhinged, taboo words poured out of his mouth, his body was rife with adrenaline, 'THIS is where I want to be'. Amy wiped the tears from her eyes, "I'm... Uh...". The giant woman giggled lightly and sniffed; the tears gently flowed down her cheeks. She opened her palm, Mick stood up and received another wet kiss, he reciprocated, 'Yeah, this feels right'. Mick was retracted from his giant mother's heavenly lips and wiped a bit of saliva from his face, "I just wanted you to know that and... I... uh, understand if you don't feel the same", Mick laid out his feelings, his heart for her, and he knew no matter what her answer was, he would always be in love with her. "Sweetie", Amy gazed into her son's eyes, "I feel the same way and I have for a while". "Good... wait, really"? Mick was caught off guard, "Is that... why you shrank me"? Amy nodded, "Yes and no. It was half the reason". Mick cocked an eyebrow, Amy continued to blush, she averted her gaze, "I... uh... well, I've..." she stuttered, the words were caught in her throat, Mick smiled, "Hey... it's okay, mom, whatever you have to say, I'm right here", He sensed she had another confession to make, but was too embarrassed, so Mick did what any good son would do in this moment, "Mom, hey... I've got a question for you", Amy joined eye contact with her son again and listened, Mick took a deep breath and added pep to his question, "Uh... So, what would you like to do now"? Mick realized the new situation they were both in and tried to break the awkwardness of his mother's hesitation, Amy simply shrugged her shoulders, "I'm... Not sure, this is all new to me". The giantess seemed to relax a bit, Mick pouted his lips and continued, "I've got an idea". Amy leaned closer, "I'm all ears". Mick took a deep breath, "Mom... Will... Y-You go out on a date with me"? Amy's eyes widened and she smiled immediately, as if she knew what he was going to ask, "Of course, yes", Amy was impressed by her son's conviction, watching him grow into the man he was brought great joy to her, "I would love to go out on a date with you"! Mick rode the emotional high of the conversation, it was like asking out his high school crush and hearing her say 'Yes', the happiness and love he felt was indescribable. "Okay... Uh... I'll pick you up at 5pm for dinner and a movie, how does that sound"? Mick asked in a professional tone, he was trying to impress his giantess, but all he got was a girlish giggle. Amy sat up straight and pushed out her bust, "That sounds wonderful, although, I think I will need to pick YOU up tonight, sweetie", Amy giggled again, "Oh, yeah... I guess that's true", Mick chuckled out of embarrassment, he seemed to forget his current height difference with his mom, 'picking her up isn't in the cards'. They both laughed at the silliness of the remark.


'Later that evening...'

The date was on, Amy and Mick were both entering new territory and the rush was exhilarating. Amy changed into a more "date appropriate" outfit - Booty shorts and a flowing, white, tank top that once again barely restrained her immense bust and even more so, it was a light fabric with a low thread count. 'Is there anything mom has that will actually FIT her properly'?

They started off with some board games: Checkers, Charades, and Go Fish. Each one had at least one sexual act involved, whether on purpose or not. Go Fish was simple, albeit with an added rule of 'stripping included. Mick was wrapped in a small, comfy, towel to make the game "fair". During the entirety of the game, Mick could not keep his wandering eyes off of his mother, he noticed that her tank top was the only thing keeping her breasts covered and the fact that it was made out of a lighter fabric left little to the imagination. Mick was lost in the world of Amy's tits, he could see her erect nipples poking through the tank top, they were practically begging him to knead and suck on them. Needless to say, Mick lost. Apparently, playing Go Fish against a giantess, who flaunts her huge body like it's a game of its own, is a guaranteed loss every time. 

Charades was no different, Amy made every possible attempt to put on a sexy act for her son, she groped herself during one of her acts, Mick was unable to guess the correct charade, he indicated it was 'stripping' or 'foreplay', but Amy insisted it was a 'massage' as she gave him a wink. She did the same thing with her rear too, rubbing her ass as she did, Mick wasn't sure what to think, but he knew exactly where to look, her cheeks were pressed tightly into the booty shorts, Amy hunched forward, giving her son a generous view of her butt, Mick was too hypnotized that he failed to give his answers, the timer ran out and Amy was declared the winner. It was 'foreplay' that time. Each word and phrase were turned on its head to arouse her tiny son, and each attempt worked. 

Checkers was more innocent, Mick simply had a hard time moving the checkers pieces around the board, much to Amy's amusement. She felt so sorry for her son she couldn't help but let him win a few rounds. Mick was grateful, but deep down he knew he'd already won the last few games. 'Damn this is one hell of a night'.

...

Next was dinner. Amy made a chicken salad, much to Mick's delight, it was one of his favorites. As they ate, Mick would often stare at his gigantic mom, watching her as she swallowed her food, like before, he became aroused and let his imagination run freely. Amy would catch her son multiple times and call him out for it. She would tease him with her fork and spoon, threatening to scoop him up if he wasn't quick enough to dodge her attempts. It was embarrassing and enjoyable all at the same time.

Lastly was the movie, a chick flick Amy chose. Mick waited on the coffee table as his mother made the popcorn. When she returned, she placed her round booty on the couch, picked up her tiny son from the coffee table and placed him in her cleavage. The warmth of her chest reminded him of being inside of her the night before, 'she is a goddess among mothers. I am such a lucky guy'. The film was almost two hours long and as they watched and ate, Amy would grab a handful of popcorn and take it all in one bite, 'such an insatiable appetite'. Occasionally she would place a few on her boobs and allow her son to eat at his leisure.

There were plenty of laughs both mother and son shared throughout the movie and as it neared its heartwarming ending, Mick found himself lightly stroking his mother's breasts as he started to nod off. Amy looked down at her minuscule son and smiled. The movie ended, the popcorn bowl was empty, and it was late. Amy switched off the TV and brought her hand down to her son. "Sweetie"? She felt him move slightly, "Awe..." She gently wrapped him up in her warm hand and moved him off of her enormous bust, "Are you tired, babe"? Mick simply stirred in her enormous hand. Amy lifted herself off of the couch, turned out the lights and walked into her bedroom.

She set her tiny son on the nightstand and slowly removed her date attire. Once the clothes left her feminine figure, she took a moment to brush her hands along herself, "Mm", Amy moaned, she brought her hands to her breasts, squeezing them together and lightly pinching her nipples. The giantess was aroused, she took one last look at her son, the naughty thoughts began to enter her mind, she wanted nothing more than to have him inside of her. Amy resisted the urge; she knew the right time would eventually come. Instead, she made another choice, her massive hand gently scooped him up. She felt an overwhelming desire to keep her son safe, to be his protector, his goddess. Amy felt a tingle of arousal as she lay on the bed and gracefully placed her tiny son in between her mammoth tits, "Good night, my little man", Amy settled into bed and leisurely drifted off to sleep with the sweet, naughty, thoughts of her new relationship with her son.

'Tomorrow is a new day'.

End Notes:

I'll continue to upload when I can. I am determined to finish this story!


A Shrinking Resolution by Memento
Author's Notes:

Hey guys!

Here we go with chapter seven. Kady and Steve come over to visit Amy and Mick. Some deep conversation awaits the unexpected tinies.

This is one of two homage chapters I have set for this story. I dedicate this chapter to sm7in's story A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds.

Enjoy!

September 28, 2022

Thursday Morning...

Mick lay on his back and stirred on a soft, warm, surface. He was embraced by the comforting, rhythmic, beating of Amy's immense heart. The fragrance of her scent was a mix of mint deodorant and feminine hormones emitting from her sweat glands. The air was being filled with Amy's sexual aura, it was a tangy, but delicious smell. Mick steadily began to awaken from his deep slumber, his entire body was relaxed to the point that it was difficult to move a limb, "Mmm..." An agonized moan escaped his lips as he lifted his head and inhaled sharply. Mick stretched, "Mmmm..." Another moan followed by a sigh of relief, "That felt good", he propped his arms under him, lifted himself into a seated position and looked around, he was surrounded by two of the largest breasts he'd ever seen, his eyes widened, "When... How did I end up here"? He scratched his head in bewilderment and looked up, Amy's boobs were bare and appeared to be the size of large hills if he was a normal sized human being. He barely caught the sight of her immense nipples, resting at the apex of her glorious orbs, they were erect, 'gulp', "Guess mom wanted to snuggle last night while I was out". He looked to either side of him, both breasts towered over him, 'She could squish them both together and crush me into nothing', Mick gulped again at the thought.

A brush of hot air swiped over his body, and he turned himself around to check the source. Amy's humongous face, she was still sleeping, but each breath she took was a heavy exhale over her son, nearly knocking him on his butt.

Mick braced himself, turned back to her breasts, and inched closer to her left one, 'I might get into trouble for this', he thought as he shook his head with a grin. He made contact with the yielding flesh, and inhaled sharply, his penis was fully erect. Mick looked back at his mother's face, she was positively radiant with her femininity, then he stroked her soft skin, lightly brushing his nails across the surface to add a bit of sensation, Amy motioned, she could feel her tiny son, her eyes remained closed, but a smile bloomed on her heavenly lips. Mick brought his hand up to her breast, giving it a light scratch to begin with and then following it up with a smooth whisk of his palm, "Mm", Amy moaned out, she stirred a bit more at the feeling, seemingly unaware of what was causing these light tingles. Mick continued to smile, dumbly, his efforts of tickling his mother began to pay off, she squirmed under his touch with great delight even while she remained in her stupor.

"Hm", Mick wondered aloud, he looked up towards the top of his mother's boob, the thought of pleasing her enormous nipple sent shivers down his spine. He ventured to the top of her chest, where the slope of her breast began and simply walked to the top, in mere seconds Mick was at the apex of Amy's breast, her nipple stood, fully erect, at the height of his knees, "My god, its huge", Mick's mouth salivated at the holy sight, he knelt down near the burgeoning pap and stretched out his shaky hand, it wobbled slightly to his brace, his fingers grasped as much as they could, Amy writhed underneath her son, 'Looks like I struck a nerve', he smiled mischievously. Mick brought his other hand to her nipple and started motioning his appendages up and down, and in response the mamilla seemed to engorge even more. Increasing the speed of his caressing, Mick found himself sliding his erect member against the rough, patchy, skin of his mother's tit, the fire in his groin burned and his mother's impassioned groans and moans only emphasized the sensation. Before long, Mick witnessed his mother's massive arms move about, one to her right-side breast while the other went down south, 'she's going to masturbate', Mick thought excitedly, in response he continued his caressing of her sensual flesh for all he was worth.

Amy remained asleep as far as Mick knew and began stroking her sex, she planted her hand on her muff and massaged her clit while her other hand went to work on her right nipple, the giantess writhed and heaved under her little man, the blissful feeling only grew with each passing second, and Amy began to growl in the buildup of her own sexual agony, "Oh... ooomph... huunnggh..." Mick wasn't sure how much more he could take, his member burned to the point of no return, Amy's continued moaning only added fuel to the fire, "Oh... mom..." his hands continued their barrage against his mother's nub as Amy increased speed on herself, groaning deeply as she did so. Mick neared release, his mouth salivated, and his body began to convulse, but as he did, he gazed down at his mother's trove, "Oooohhh... Mmmm... Uungh... Oh... Mmmrgh"! Amy cried out in pleasure, her womanhood released and gushed her glorious fluids unto the awaiting bed sheet under her. Hearing his mother's sexual crest was the green light he never thought he needed and with it, Mick came on his mom's gigantic nipple, "Oooh... Urrggh..." Mouthing an 'O', Mick pumped his manly juices until he had none left to give, he gave in and simply collapsed forward, using the nipple as a brace, he breathed heavily in reaction to the wonderful orgasm. Taking a moment to himself, Mick reeled upright, he looked up to see his mother calming down from her release as well, she gushed forth moans of pleasure.

It was in this moment that Amy slowly woke up, her body was warm to the touch. She looked over at her left breast and smiled at her son, "Was someone excited this morning"? Mick instinctively covered his limp member, "Oh... Uh, good morning, mom... Uh... How did you sleep"? Amy giggled at the adorable sight of her tiny son sitting atop her gigantic boob, "I slept really well... Mm... " The giantess stretched outward; her chest lifted slightly leaving Mick off balance. "Oh, whoa, oh shit"! He fell back into the canyon of his mom's breasts, "Oof... mom, please be more careful"! Mick cried out as Amy finished stretching, "Mm, sorry sweetie, guess I just have to get used to you being on my big, sexy body", she giggled as her left hand reached under the breast Mick released himself on, she lifted it to her mouth, her tiny son observed with great interest, as she poked her cum soaked nipple in between her plush, glorious lips. Mick listened to the suckling sound Amy made as she took in all the seed he had deposited on her. The sucking finished and she released her pap, it wobbled into place as it exited Amy's mouth, a string of saliva remained connected to her nipple, Mick was turned on once again at the erotic sight. Amy wiped the saliva away and gulped his essence, "Mm, you taste salty, sweetie", the giantess stated seductively.

After the erotic show concluded, Amy glanced at her phone, '12:06pm', "Wow, we really slept in, huh"? She showed her curious son the time and his eyes widened, "Jeez... uh... that's crazy"! Amy gently grabbed Mick and lifted him off of her, "Here you go, my little man", the giantess set her tiny son on the nightstand, "Kady and Steve will be here in three hours", she proceeded to the bathroom to get herself ready, "Mom, what should I wear"? Mick looked himself over at the obvious nature he was in, "Your birthday suit, sweetie", Amy chuckled while turning on the hot water to the shower, Mick rolled his eyes, he felt a bit awkward and excited at the inevitable visit, "Another giantess and little man... this is going to be an interesting afternoon", he wasn't sure how it was going to go nor did he want to stomach the thought of being anywhere near another naked man, much less someone he already had an acquaintance with, but the deed was done so all that was left was to face the music.

Later that afternoon...

The doorbell chimed, Amy opened the front door and an excited squeal emerged from both her and Kady, "Hey girl"! Kady greeted her friend with gusto, "Kady, oh, so good to have you here"! The two women embraced as if they hadn't seen each other in years, Mick observed from the coffee table in the living room as the two giant women hugged, he could barely make out their breasts squishing together, 'Damn', he thought as they retracted from each other, "Come in, please"! Amy gestured Kady to the inside of her home, the brown-haired woman entered and removed her high heels and purse, placing them on the shoe rack and kitchen bar respectfully, "Alright, so, where is he"? The 43-year-old woman asked in excitement, her massive, 34D, breasts wobbled slightly as she turned to face Amy who simply gestured to the coffee table.

Kady looked over and saw Mick, standing near a coaster, "Oh, wow", the giantess strode over to Amy's little man, she planted her round booty on the couch unceremoniously, Amy wandered into the kitchen to fetch a few glasses of water. Kady looked down at the five-inch tiny standing before her with nothing to cover him except his hands, which were placed strategically over his manhood. Kady simply cooed, "Awe, Amy, I think Mick is a little shy", the giantess giggled. Mick struggled to keep his eyes off of the pair of enormous breasts hanging before him, "H-Hey... Kady... its... uh, been a long time, h-how are you"? Kady cocked an eyebrow, she knew full on that Mick was enjoying the sight she set him up with, "Oh, I've been good, my daughter, Alison, just graduated from college and has started a career in computer engineering", Amy approached Kady and handed her a glass of water, she took a swig. "That... sounds amazing. Good for her..." Mick gulped as he watched Kady swallow the water, "Yeah, she's doing great, though it has been hard without her at home", Kady stated sadly. Amy placed her hand on her friend's shoulder, "You going to be okay"? A simple nod was all Amy got in response. Mick felt a bit sad for Kady, he never got the chance to meet Alison, but it was clear she was missed by her mother. Mick and Amy briefly made eye contact, the feeling was mutual, 'I won't leave you, mom', he thought, hoping she could read his mind in that moment.

"Well, you still have Steve living with you, right"? Amy flipped her hair over her shoulder, clearly trying to lighten the mood, "Oh, you could say that", Kady smiled as she set the glass on the table and reached into her cleavage, "Now, don't be alarmed", she abruptly probed deep into her right boob, near her nipple, Mick briefly looked at his mother who simply smiled and winked back at him, "Here we go", Kady retracted her hand, now in a closed fist, before hovering just above the table, she opened it and out came another little man, "Steve"? Mick was shocked to see his old acquaintance from school, he landed on his butt and no sooner got to his feet, "Jeez, mom, do you have to stuff me in there every time we go out"? Steve looked embarrassed, he glanced over to Mick and immediately covered himself, "Aahh, holy shit"! Mick did the same, both boys instantly turned red in the face.

The giant women giggled at the adorable view, "This isn't funny, mom", Steve yelped, he looked at Mick then Amy then his mother, "Oh, wow, this is incredible, Steve has never been around another little man", Kady chuckled loudly at the pathetic sight of both boys, "Why are we even here"? Steve demanded, he was burning red, clearly angry at what his mother was putting him through, "I wanted to see for myself", Kady answered as she eyed Mick with a slight predatory hunger, "Worked like a charm, I see", she confirmed with a nod. Steve shook his head, "Seriously, this was the reason"? He motioned towards Mick, "Hey, I didn't have any say in this, pal", Mick turned his full attention to Steve, "Jesus, what the hell is your deal"? He added. Both boys glared at each other and clenched their fists, unwittingly revealing their manhood, "Alright, boys, that is enough", Kady bellowed, her immense presence caused both Mick and Steve to freeze up and instinctively bring their hands back to cover their limp members.

Steve's mother leaned in closer to him, her massive face dwarfed both him and Mick, 'Goddamn, she is humongous'. "You will behave yourself, understand"? Steve averted his gaze from his giantess mother and nodded. "Good, now if you don't mind", Kady looked at Amy as she stood up, "Mick, your mother and I have some things to discuss in private", Amy stood up as well and smiled at her son, he returned the favor and nodded at his mom, "O-Okay, uh..." Mick blinked, his eyes adjusted to accommodate the sheer size of both women as they towered over him and Steve, "Yeah... uh... do your thing". Both women left the living room without saying another word. Mick and Steve were left alone, naked, on the coffee table.

Steve and Mick sat, facing away from one another, on their own coasters. They had been silent for what seemed like an hour, the most awkward hour either of them had ever experienced. Meanwhile the giant ladies could be heard giggling and talking indistinctly in Amy's room. Mick twiddled his thumbs, 'They're planning something', he thought, a sneaking suspicion grew that there was more to their "get together" than meets the eye.

Looking over his shoulder, he glanced at Steve, the 27-year-old seemingly mumbled something under his breath. Mick sighed annoyingly, "Alright", he stood up and turned toward his counterpart, "Look man, let's admit it, this is awkward. I mean, we're both naked and our mom's just left us... I'm not sure what's going on, but-" "Shut up, man", Steve interrupted. Mick was taken aback by the abruptness, he furrowed his brow, "What is your deal"? Mick demanded, he received no response, "I don't understand what you're so worked up about, I mean... are you mad at ME? What the hell did I do"? Steve shook his head, once again, no response. "Hey, answer me"! Mick grasped Steve's shoulder, the young man jumped to his feet and immediately faced Mick, his face burning red, "Back off! I'm not..." Steve paused, losing his composure for a moment, "I am pissed... alright, but not at you, so back the fuck off"! Steve shoved Mick back, the latter stood in shock. Steve breathed heavily, his hands shook with anger, "Just leave me alone", tears began to form in Steve's eyes, he wiped them away, swiftly as he sat back down on the coaster.

Mick sat down as well and both boys remained silent for a while. Mick looked down the hall, "What the..." He stood up to get a better view, 'Did I just see the door open'? He wasn't sure what he saw, but figured it was his mom trying to spy on him. Mick turned around, Steve was still sitting, sulking in his anger, mumbling indistinctly to himself. 'Shit, mom, really'? Mick figured there was another reason why Kady brought her son, 'If Kady wanted to see me, she could've left Steve at home', he sighed at the thought, "Great".

Sitting back down, Mick briefly hesitated to speak, he looked up to catch movement coming from his mother's room, 'They ARE spying', Mick sighed and rolled his eyes, "So... Steve..." He cleared his throat, "What are you so angry at"? No response. "If it isn't me, then what? Are you angry at your mom"? Again, no response. Mick shook his head in annoyance, "You know what I think? I think you are angry at her, she brought you here so I could help you". Steve shrugged his shoulder, "Help me with what"? Mick scratched his head, "I don't know, whatever is bothering you"? Steve scoffed, "Whatever is bothering me"? He parroted with a whisper, "Do you have any idea... any idea, what it's like to be a sex toy to your own mom"? Anger was building in Steve's voice, "Uh... what"? Mick was confused, "A sex toy, you know, a dildo, something that is only used to please a woman, no other functions or skills required"? Steve clarified, "I know what a sex toy is and yes, I am one to my own mom", Mick affirmed, "Bullshit, not like me. No one understands what it's like to be me", Steve started to sob, "I can't have a normal life because of what I was born with...", he sniffed, "I feel like a pet... I don't get to make my own decisions; they're made for me... I mean, Jesus Christ, I'm 27 years old and I spend my days being a dildo to my own mother..." The sobbing continued, 'Holy shit', Mick thought, 'This is way deeper than I imagined. Mom, you owe me big time'. Mick started to understand that Steve was hurting in ways no one could see and what was worse was that he didn't have anyone to talk to about it. Mick walked over and sat across from Steve on the coaster, back-to-back they sat. Mick twiddled his thumbs and swallowed his building anxiety, he wasn't sure what to say to make things better, this was a talk for a counselor, not him, 'I barely know the guy', yet something compelled him to try and help, even if it was in vain. "Shit... I don't even know why I told you any of that... you can't help me", Steve stated with a sense of hopelessness in his voice, "This is my life, there's nothing I can do about it".

Mick and Steve sat in silence for a long time, the air was still, save for the breathing of both boys. Mick looked down the hall, he wondered briefly what his mom and Kady were chatting about, his heart tingled at the thought of being with Amy, being her toy, and her lover. He was genuinely excited about it all, he wanted to experience this new life with her and only her. An epiphany struck him, Mick's eyes lit up, "You want to know what I think"? He asked, "What"? Steve replied with irritation. Mick stood up and faced Steve, "I think you're looking at this in the wrong way..." Steve shook his head, "What the hell are you talking about"? Mick spoke with conviction, "Think about it, you have a gift that allows you to live a life no other man can... I mean, you can shrink just by being aroused, right, who else can say they can do that"? Steve scoffed at the statement, "Doesn't change the fact: I will never live a normal life", he stood to match Mick's gaze, both boys held their ground for the coming debate. "True, yes, that's a fact... but who would want a normal life when you have your condition, plus having Kady as a mother? I mean, c'mon, have you not seen how hot she is"? Mick feared he may have stepped over the line, but this was the only way he believed would help break Steve out of his lifelong funk, Steve grit his teeth, he blushed a bit, Mick continued, "If I were you, I wouldn't trade this opportunity for the world... you've got it good, man. Not to mention she loves you, even a blind man can see it", he searched Steve's face, hoping for a glimmer of a breakthrough. Steve frowned, he was not convinced, his anger turned to sadness, "I'm sorry, but even if I do feel that way, I will still never get to experience a normal life, that's what you don't get, no matter how hard I try... your mom can unshrink you whenever she wants, and you can go about your day. I have to worry about my condition - shrinking in the wrong place at the wrong time, I could literally die... All because I sprout an erection, I mean, what the actual fuck is up with that"? A moment of silence took over the space, Mick and Steve plainly stared at one another, both not ashamed to leave their manhood revealed to each other, the intensity of the conversation overtook their social taboos.

"So, you're angry about your condition"? Mick asked, Steve nodded, "I was born this way... and no amount of medicine or technology can fix it... I hate it", the truth was laid bare, Steve was distressed at the fact he could not be normal. It wasn't the reality that his mom shrank him or used him, it was the reality that his own genetics caused this phenomenon, "What I've been through with my mom and... my sister... it's stuff I will live with for the rest of my life, not to mention the other women who have taken advantage", Steve shuddered at the naughty thoughts of past events coming back to haunt him. "Since Alison left, it got a bit easier, I was doing well, even with my training, and I thought I could beat it, but no matter how hard I focused, no matter how disciplined I became, nothing could stop my urges from taking control... and when my mom got that stupid shrinking remote... it was over. Now she just keeps me this way... I haven't seen my friends in months... I... I..." Steve broke down to his knees, the emotions overflowed, and he sobbed, "I... just wish it would end..."

Mick remained silent and simply allowed Steve the moment he needed to get it all out of his system, 'This poor guy', Mick felt a bit emotional himself, sniff, he gathered his resolve, this funk had to come to an end one way or the other. They shared something in common: Both of their mother's shrank them and use them as their toys, Mick knew he needed Steve to see the brighter side of his condition, and as a fellow tiny, he owed him at least that much. Mick inhaled deeply and spoke, "Steve... I will never understand what you're going through, and I'm sorry it was you, but being angry and sad about it will only make you more miserable. There are some things in life you cannot control, and it sucks..." Mick knelt near him, "But that does not mean your life is over", he placed his hand on Steve's shoulder, both met each other's gaze, Mick spoke with all the conviction in his heart, "YOU get to choose how to live THIS life", he gave Steve a solid pat and stood up, "If you want to spend it sobbing and being angry, that's your choice and I respect that", he held out his hand, "Or... you can be happy and spend this life with someone who loves you very much", Steve looked up at Mick, his facial expression showed a glint of hope and he steadily reached upward, Mick helped him to his feet and gave him another pat on the shoulder, Steve inhaled sharply, taking in the possibility of a new reality, then he exhaled, gritting his teeth, "Mick, I don't know... if this helped, but you are right about one thing: I can't spend the rest of my life being angry and bitter", Steve extended his hand, Mick smiled and did the same, "Baby steps", Mick stated as both men shook in understanding.

A few moments of silence later...

"Well... now what"? Steve looked down the hall, "They've been gone a while". Mick shrugged his shoulder, "I think they planned this", he noticed the door was slightly ajar, "OKAY, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW"! Mick shouted at the top of his lungs hoping the giant women heard him. On que, the door opened and both Amy and Kady emerged from the room with smiles on their faces. Mick shook his head while Steve blushed at the sight of his beautiful mother.

The ladies sat down on the couch, "So, how did it go"? Kady asked, Mick stepped to the side and allowed Steve to take center stage, "Mom..." He gazed into Kady's eyes, "I need you to listen to me..." Kady leaned forward, her cleavage was exposed to both tinies, Mick averted his gaze out of whatever respect he had, Amy smiled at her son in appreciation. "Yes, sweetie"? Kady listened intently. Steve took a deep breath, it was the moment of truth, "I... thought my condition was a curse and... I still do", the little man paused and briefly exchanged eye contact with Mick, who nodded in affirmation, Steve looked back at his mom and continued, "But the truth is... I've enjoyed being your toy, but... I also want to have a normal life", he stated as he motioned to himself, "A normal job and friends to hang out with... but my condition makes that impossible, no matter how much training I get". Everyone remained silent as Steve spoke, "So... with some help...", Steve smiled at Mick, "I've decided to try and live this life... with you, mom".

Mick happily nodded, 'I think this is a step in the right direction', he gazed over at Amy, 'For all of us'.

Kady smiled as wide as she could as her hand wrapped her son in a gentle grasp. She pulled him into her plush lips for a sweet kiss, he embraced what he could and kissed her back, "I promise I'll do my best not to be angry anymore", Steve affirmed. Kady shook her head, "Sweetheart, everything I've done has been for your wellbeing, but if you want a normal life, I'm sure there is something we can figure out". Steve stroked his mother's enormous hand as she held him, "Maybe the lady at Blink has some tech that can keep me normal sized"? Steve joked, "Ha, don't count on it, little man", Kady winked at her tiny son. They both chuckled. "I'm sorry you were born like this, Steve and I'm sorry for-" "Mom, you don't need to apologize, I will be okay, it's just going to take time", Steve said with a renowned sense of confidence. Kady only nodded and gave her son another gentle kiss.

Kady then brought her gaze to rest on Mick, "Now that we got that settled, there is something I'd like to ask you", Kady motioned closer to Amy's tiny son, "Uh... yeah, what's that"? Mick took a step back as Steve's enormous mom towered over him, her breasts rested on her knees, "Is it true you confessed to your own mother"? Mick was taken by surprise, he looked over at Amy, 'gulp', "Uh... I... yes, I... did", he struggled to say, the feeling of love still fresh in his heart, 'I thought this was about her and Steve reconciling, where did this come from'? Kady nodded with approval as she leaned back to rest herself on the couch, "Good, because you're in for a treat, little man". Amy bit her lower lip as Mick was left to wonder what Kady meant. The little man scratched his head in wonder, "I'm not sure I understand", Kady and Amy chuckled at the remark, Mick's heart skipped a beat, he did understand exactly what she meant, but hearing it from the horse's mouth would only add excitement to the inevitable treat Amy indirectly promised, "Oh you will, trust me", Kady lightly tucked Steve into her cleavage, "You little men are such wonderful toys to us giant ladies, and from what Amy has told me, the three of you will enjoy what's to come", Kady laid out her seductive tone, 'gulp', her sexual presence was made clear and Mick gained a greater understanding of the life Steve had with his giantess mom. "Well, on that note, Steve and I need to head home, I'm feeling a little... hot right now", Kady winked down at her tiny son. Steve smiled wide, it seemed he was eager to explore what joys were in store for him.

"Let me show you out", Amy gently picked up her tiny son and escorted Kady and Steve to the door, "Amy, this was so fun, we should have another afternoon like this... or maybe something a little more exciting next time"? The brunette winked at Mick's mother, "Mm, yes, that sounds delightful", Amy inhaled sharply at the possibility. Both boys sprouted erections as their respective mother's teased each other. The women embraced in another hug, squishing their gigantic boobs together, Steve was pressed into his mother's mammary, the yielding flesh gave him room to maneuver just enough to steer clear of Amy's incoming chest, "Alright you two, try not to have too much fun tonight", both ladies retracted themselves, their respective chests reformed to their original, bouncy, condition as Amy and Mick waved to Kady and Steve, "Oh, trust me, we always have too much fun... and thanks again", Kady replied as she unlocked the driver side door to her car. She started the car, pulled out of the driveway, and left in somewhat of a hurry, "She's going to have sex with him, huh"? Mick predicted, "Oh yeah and then some", Amy confirmed, she felt her tiny son shudder.

Amy shut the door to the house, she clenched her son in her hand as her breathing got heavier, "Mom, you okay"? Amy looked down at her son and brushed her tongue against her lips, "Yeah... I'll be fine... I'm just... very excited for tomorrow". Mick looked up at his mother, he cocked an eyebrow, "What's so special about tomorrow"? Amy brought her son up to her cleavage and gently placed him in the crevice where both of her immense breasts came together, "Tomorrow is Friday", Amy stated as she walked back to her room with her tiny son, "Guess who's coming over". Mick's eyes widened as he made the connection, his heart nearly burst as the image of the individual in question entered his mind, "The three of us? Aunt Emma"?!

Amy closed the door to her room, giggling as she did so, "But tonight, you get a reward for helping Steve", Amy stated in a seductive tone, Mick's excitement grew as he braced for another blissful evening with his giantess mother, 'Steve isn't the only one getting lucky tonight'.

End Notes:

I wanted this chapter to be a "conclusion" to sm7in's older version of A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds. The story was left unfinished on this sight, so I figured I could add a little something of my own to round out the story. 

I hope this chapter is worthy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10455