- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

This story contains a few references to "A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds" by sm7in, some of Chelgi's work, Killer Huge and "Blink" by Unknown.

I am a huge giantess fan with a fixation on breasts, insertion, vore and maternal/incest content. 

This is my first story I have ever put on this site. 

I hope you guys enjoy!

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

"We don't get mail on Sunday".

Published April 24, 2021

"Phew", Mick huffed as he unlocked the front door to the house and entered. Summer hours were long and exhausting and today was one of the most grueling, but now he was home and prepared for a much deserved, weeklong, vacation, especially since he was going to spend it with his mother, Amy.

"Mom, I'm home"! The 25-year-old called out in excitement as he set down his work stuff on the shoe rack. "Hi sweetie"! Amy responded in a matching tone from her room down the hall...

Mick lived with his mother for about a year now, and initially he wanted to spend time with her before he moved out of state; however, during his stay he was reminded of just how... intoxicating she was - Amy was 45 years old, but as a personal trainer she had the body of an athlete: Starting with her brunette hair, which cascaded down to her slender shoulders and brought the eyes to her silky, flawless, smooth skin - A delicious appetizer you could just bite right into. Amy had much more to offer. A curvaceous rear and toned legs that complimented each other with plenty of definition and shape. However, what was perhaps her most attractive feature(s) were her exceptionally large breasts... 'God'. It was no secret that she was quite proud of them - At an impressive 'F' cup size, they were full, and natural. Often the center of attention in Mick's eyes, so much that the poor young man had a hard time not staring on a day-to-day basis. All of this equated to Amy essentially having the hourglass figure other women could only dream about, and she earned it through years of hard work. Mick's mom was a true MILF, but he had to remind himself on numerous occasions that she was his MOM.

However, on this night, Amy had something special planned for her son and his vacation was the perfect time to do it. It was going to be the start of something wonderful for both of them.

"Are you hungry?" Mick asked as he entered the kitchen... "Hmm", there was no response, but he could barely make out indistinct chatter coming from her room. "She's probably talking to Emma", he concluded before his mind started thinking about his aunt. Amy and her little sister, Emma, had always been close. At 42 years old, Emma was an attractive woman. She had no kids and few relationships that didn't end well. Lately she has been as free as a bird, and like Amy, Emma was well endowed. Unfortunately, she was not as physically fit as her sister, but she did have healthy eating habits which kept her physique looking desirable - Her breasts were similar in size to Amy's, but she had a smaller booty and skinnier legs. Overall, she was not as 'thicc' as Mick preferred, but he she was his auntie and he loved her very much.

One unique trait Emma did have was a perverted mind that rivaled her nephew's. She would often call Mick out for 'staring' either at her or his mom, resulting in the embarrassment of both mother and son. Mick figured it was fun teasing for her, but part of him sensed she knew something about his darkest secret - The jokes and remarks she would make often had something to do with either Amy's size being too big or Mick's being too small. He tried to play them off as nothing. Regardless, Mick had curious eyes for his aunt too, 'heh'.

Mick grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and placed them on the counter, but before he could get started, he noticed an open package sitting on one of the chairs near the dining room table. "Hmm... Hey mom, do you know what this is"? He called out to her.

Silence...

Mick disregarded his mother's lack of an answer and walked over to the box. He picked it up and checked the label, "That's odd, we don't get mail on Sunday", 'To Amy, From your friends @Blink Inc.'

"Mom, what is this package?" Mick called out again, this time Amy answered, "Hold on, I'll be right there", she rustled about in her bedroom while still on the phone with Emma. "What is that woman doing"? Mick asked himself as he set the box back on the dining chair. Amy chuckled a bit as she opened the door to her room, "Don't worry, I'll let you know how it goes... I think he'll love it too... Okay... Thanks again. Okay, bye"! Amy hung up the phone and giggled to herself as she entered the kitchen. "Ahem", she cleared her throat to get her son's attention.

...

As the young man brought his attention to the kitchen entrance, he was completely taken off guard by what he saw: Amy, his mother, wearing nothing but her favorite silk robe. It was a gift she got from her late husband one Christmas, a gift which was quite revealing - Her thighs were barely covered, and her wonderful boobs were hugged tightly against the fabric. Amy's revealing cleavage immediately caught Mick's eyes. He looked at her globes for a brief second, "Whoa"! And swiftly turned his head away. Amy's breasts were large enough on their own, but her flat, defined, back blended well into making her mammaries look even bigger. "Jeez, mom, are you serious"?! He stated bluntly, his jaw dropped, and a bit of drool leaked from his mouth. He caught it with his sleeve and wiped it away while keeping his head turned. Amy smiled as her son struggled to look her in the eyes.


"What?" She asked with an innocent tone as she entered the kitchen. "You've been wearing stuff like that for the last few days, who are you trying to impress?" He slowly turned to look at his beautiful mother, who had already taken a few steps closer to him. She kept her sexy gaze focused on her bewildered son, her smile never faltering. Meanwhile, Mick's gaze lazily lowered to his mother's exposed cleavage - Her magnificent boobs wobbled gently with each step she took. Mick felt his masculine instincts encourage him to soak up the view as his resolve easily began to slip away. "Mmph... " Struggling to avert his gaze again, he awkwardly tripped over the chair as he attempted to walk by her. "Oh, sweetie, I think you like seeing your mommy wearing stuff like this", she giggled, and watched him squirm his way back to his food. Mick could only chuckle nervously. "Besides, maybe it's YOU I'm trying to impress". The young man felt his cheeks get hot, "Mom, that is so weird", he said as he watched her walk over to the package.

"Maybe", she winked while she adjusted her cleavage. "Now, what do we have here?" Amy leaned down to read the label, her womanly figure was stunning - Her booty seemed to grow in size as she bent over, 'Nice ass, mom', Mick thought as he admired her behind. He didn't even bat an eye while his mother pressed herself against the chair, the sight of her left breast squishing against the wooden arch was undeniably sexy, 'Gulp'. Amy shot a quick glance out of the corner of her eye, she caught her son gawking at her, shamelessly. She smiled and looked back at the package. Normally this would be repulsive, but for Mick it was arousing, he felt his member stand at full attention within a few seconds, 'Wow, you don't seem to have a problem, do you'? He thought as he looked down at the bulge in his pants. He looked back at his mom, she was still reading the label. 'Gotta be quick', he ran his right hand into his trousers, fixing his erection into a more comfortable and discreet position.

"Oh, this is a gift from an old friend. You remember Kady and her son, Steve, right?" Amy asked as she stood up and faced her son, catching the tail end of him adjusting his pants. She smiled and lightly bit her lip as she walked over to the counter, across from where her son was making food. He tried not to look at her as she approached, but it was getting more difficult with each passing second. She came up to the edge, slid her hands across the surface in a sensual way and slowly leaned forward, setting her breasts on the countertop, her hair obscured the holy sight. "Kady and... Steve?" Mick struggled to say as he involuntarily looked his mother in the eyes, it was as if her mere presence was controlling him. Their gazes met for a few seconds before Amy looked down at her girls, Mick's eyes followed, he watched as she brushed her dark brown hair behind her ears, without lifting her head, she brought her eyes up to watch her son's reaction. Mick stood there, speechless, as his mom exposed her full cleavage to him. This was an unexpected, albeit enjoyable, situation that left his heart racing and his body trembling from excitement. "Ahem", Amy cleared her throat, she brought her hands under her chin, squishing her boobs together. 'Shit', Mick realized he was staring too long, he brought his eyes up to meet hers again, she smiled but remained silent, 'This isn't good', Mick was starting to feel uncomfortable, it was obvious his mom caught him staring, but why wasn't she reprimanding him? 'What is she doing?'

"Y-yeah, I remember them. Steve had that weird condition, right?" Mick continued the conversation in an attempt to deflect the awkwardness of the situation. It was difficult not to stare and she wasn't making it easy on him, "Mmhmm, he still does too, according to Kady. As a matter of fact, that was her on the phone a moment ago", Amy said while slightly swaying her boobs back and forth on the countertop, "Oh, I-I thought you were talking to Aunt Emma", Mick swallowed in nervous fashion, it seemed Amy was enjoying this little game of erotic chicken, "Oh, no, that wasn't her, though, I did invite her to come over on Friday. I hope that's alright", Amy's breasts jiggled as she continued to tease her son, 'God...' Mick thought as he used every ounce of his willpower to keep his eyes off of his mother's 'assets'.

"Yeah, it w-would great to...see Aunt Emma", Mick continued making his food, his eyes were darting everywhere, trying vainly to keep them off of his hot mom, "S-so, why were you talking to Kady?" He quickly glanced over her breasts, before he went back to scanning the room for anything else that was remotely interesting to look at. "Well, I wanted to thank her. Kady knows the CEO of Blink - An older lady who perfected a product that could help people like Steve", Amy slowly stood up, brushing her breasts against the countertop as she did so, Mick shot her another look, this time he watched her bust regain shape as his mother stood at her petite height of 5'4", 'Oh my god, her boobs are huge!' His eyes widened as he witnessed her rack almost come to life. Amy smiled as his eyes met hers again, 'Dammit, why is she acting like this?' He cursed to himself, "D-did it work?" Mick swallowed, nervously, "It did. I met up with her a few days ago and she said it worked perfectly", Amy confirmed, clasping her hands behind her back, which in turn, emphasized her chest, 'Mom is acting really weird', Mick thought as he finished making his food. "So, w-what does this have to do with you?" The excitement was becoming unbearable, he tried to take a bite of his food, but his mouth was too dry...he needed water, "Well, I was interested in what this product could do, so Kady put me in contact with Blink", Amy turned and looked over at the package, "Would you like to see it? It's in my room", she said, turning back to her son, her breasts jiggled as a result. Mick's mouth was as dry as the Sahara by this point, "Uh..." he walked, somewhat quickly, over to the sink and got himself a glass of water. Amy giggled as he chugged it, "What's so funny?" He asked as he set the glass down.

"Oh, I didn't know you were going camping, sweetheart", Amy covered her mouth as she continued to giggle, Mick traced her eyes and realized she was staring right at the tent he pitched in his pants, "Oh shit, I'm sorry mom...this is...uh", He scrambled with his pants, trying in vain to hide his erection, "It's alright sweetie, I don't mind", she said in a calm manner, Mick stopped, he couldn't figure out if she was messing with him or if she was serious, "Now, would you like to see it?" Amy asked again, this time Mick nodded, 'gulp' he was extremely nervous, at this point his mother was actively trying to seduce him and some part of him was enjoying it. He stood there for a moment, waiting to see what his mom would do now that he agreed.

"Follow me, babe", Amy gestured for him to come with her and like a puppy obeying its master, he did so without hesitation. He followed his mother down the hall, her bedroom awaited, she opened the door and the two of them entered. Mick scanned the room for anything small enough that could've fit in the box, but he didn't find anything, "O-okay, mom, w-where is it?" He asked, his entire body shook violently, he brought his eyes to rest on his mom, "It's here, but first, I need to get comfy", Amy said in a seductive tone, with her back turned to her son, she began removing her robe, 'Oh shit...' Mick's eyes almost popped out of his head, his own mom was stripping right in front of him. The robe fell to the floor, Amy's bare butt was incredible, toned and strong. Mick's erection stood proud as he witnessed his mother bend over to grab something off of her nightstand, her womanhood was slightly exposed, Mick wanted to look away, but he couldn't, he remained where he was, watching as she slowly stood upright and turned around to face him. He noticed she was holding a device of some sort in her hand, but it was incomparable to the real prize: Amy, 'Holy Mother of God', he thought. Time seemed to slow for a moment allowing Mick to admire her body - Amy's breasts were perky, full and natural, not having lost their youth even at her age, he wanted nothing more than to be buried by them and the best part was they were just as big without the robe on. Mick continued looking over his mother, her flat tummy was toned and defined, definitely the body of a fitness expert, her legs were just as good looking, strong and sexy, without losing their feminine shape.

"Do you like what you see?" Amy asked, her tone was sincere with a touch of seduction in it, Mick only nodded. While her son gawked at her, she raised her hand that held the device, "Good, because you're going to like it even more after this", she said, grinning as wide as she could, "Don't blink, sweetheart", Amy pressed the main button of the device, "Wha-" was all Mick had time to say before a blinding flash of light emerged from the device, he covered his eyes in response, his body tingled all over, as if there were a million needles being jabbed into him all at once, a 'falling' sensation swept over him, "Aaaaahhhhh", he screamed, keeping his eyes closed. Mick descended further and further until he landed on the soft fabric of the bedroom carpet with a light 'thud', a large piece of fabric covered him shortly after. Groaning from the impact, Mick slowly opened his eyes and looked himself over, he was naked and dazed, unable to make much sense of where he was, "Is that my t-shirt?" He asked before he got extremely dizzy. The shirt that covered him was immense, easily large enough to cover most of a baseball field.

High above he heard the girlish giggles of his mother, "Honey, are you okay?" She sounded loud, but far away at the same time. Mick struggled to stay awake, he couldn't do anything in this state, his energy was gone. "Sweetheart, I'm going to move your shirt", she sounded closer, but just as loud as before, her feminine voice boomed like thunder, "Ready?" Amy grabbed his shirt and removed it in mere seconds, the blinding light of the room burned his retinas, "Aaahhh", Mick slammed his eyes shut. "Oh, sweetie", A massive form blocked the light, Mick opened his eyes, it took them a second to adjust, but once they did, he looked up to witness the sight of his mother's beautiful face, now the size of a billboard, "Mom?!" Mick shouted as he recoiled from the sight of her, "What happened, why is your face so huge?!" Amy's son tried to scurry away, his adrenaline being the only thing keeping him moving, Amy hung herself over him like a cat to a mouse, 'She must be over 100 feet tall', Mick looked down at her enormous breasts, each was the size of a hot air balloon, "Why are YOU so HUGE?!"

Despite this new, terrifying, predicament, Mick's primal desires came to life and his penis filled with blood almost immediately after seeing Amy, now a giantess. "Mercy..." He whispered. Mick stopped scurrying, feeling the energy drain from him, whatever his mom did to him was now taking full effect, "Awe, you look so cute, sweetie!" She said as she brought one of her enormous hands down, gently scooping up her tiny son, and bringing him up to her giant, smiling, face. Amy grabbed the device from the bed and held it over her son, "Let's see what the result is...five and a half? A little small for my liking", the giant woman pouted as she looked at the device, "Oh well, I'm sure you'll feel just as good", Amy licked her lips, giving her son a seductive smile, "Mom... what is... happening?" Mick whimpered. Amy set the device down and gazed at her little prize, she leaned closer to Mick, her breath smelled like mint, "The start of something wonderful, babe", she whispered with a big smile on her face. "Something...wonderfu-", Mick's energy was gone, the warmth of Amy's massive hand lulled him into an inevitable slumber, and with nothing left to say, he slowly closed his eyes, and his world went dark.

Chapter End Notes:

I made some adjustments to this chapter, laying out some more groundwork and setting up other characters. 


I kept the majority of it the same, I hope you guys enjoy!