Rajasi by rahu
Summary:

This is a sequel to Aria, a story I did some years ago and finally returned to.  See that story if you want the full background for this new story.  Its a sci-fi story with genetic engineering and the masterful secret plan of a briliant young woman who decided to shrink the male half of the species down to size to make for a better world for all of humanity.  This second story will have all the same main characters but will focus more on the next generation and will have less background.  


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 15113 Read: 11713 Published: April 21 2021 Updated: May 07 2021

1. Chapter 1: Anand and Rajasi Come of Age by rahu

2. Chapter 2: First Night Together by rahu

3. Chapter 3: The Morning After by rahu

4. Chapter 4: Rajasi's Birthday Wish and Devi's Compromise by rahu

Chapter 1: Anand and Rajasi Come of Age by rahu
Author's Notes:

Sets the stage for this sequel to Aria.

 

It was the year 2238.  Aria’s bold new matriarchal world was taking shape as the new male generation born since the virus she secretly unleashed on humanity some 13 years prior caused mutations in the Y chromosome that resulted in all male children born with the engineered genes being greatly diminished in size.  As newborns, less than an inch tall and on average only four inches tall as adults. 

Aria and her protégé Devi, now in their forties but still looking as young as ever, could see the results of their top secret project they launched together in their youth taking shape.  No normal sized male babies had been born for more than a decade.  The combination of the virus and the “vaccine” that the duo had released to treat it (but actually spread the mutation) managed to attain 100% penetration affecting the entire species before anyone could figure out exactly how this had happened.    

Aria and Devi had genetically engineered and raised their pioneering mates:  Aria had Adam.  Devi had Kali das.  They were of course not genetically related to their goddess lovers.  Aria and Devi wanted to make sure that before they unleashed their genetic bomb on all of mankind that humanity would still be able to procreate naturally with males being so diminutive that mating would involve deep full body vaginal insertion of the entire male.  And procreate they did:  Aria – the mastermind behind the entire project – and her love slave and pioneer of pioneers – Adam – had a diminutive son – Anand.  Her protégé Devi and her love slave Kali das had a girl – Rajasi who would of course be tall like her mother.  It was a perfect match.  They decided early that Rajasi would take Anand as her love slave when she was old enough to take him responsibly. 

The male of the future was intellectually just as capable as his larger forefathers and had the same proportions.  Being so small however made the world very dangerous.  Added bone density and the ability to hold one’s breath for up to half an hour made the new male more durable but the diminutive size also made him prone to lose heat fast.  “Room temperature” was cold for these little boys and they needed warmth.  They also had a super strong immune system that prevented them from getting sick from most infectious diseases but also made them unable to maintain healthy gut bacteria.  This made eating normal solid foods extremely difficult.  The solution was either engineered foods that were broken down in advance, or a natural alternative that Aria and Devi discovered when they faced the problem with Adam and Kali das when they were little boys – simply feeding them from their own waste. 

By 2238, Adam and Kali Das had spent most of the last twenty years of their lives tucked safely away in the crotches of their loving creators and lovers.  They were educated and raised from babyhood to adulthood by their lovers who were responsible for engineering them the way they were.  Adam and Kali das knew only their lovers as their entire world.  They had no friends other than each other and no parents in the traditional sense.  Their ingenious goddess-lovers were their entire world.  Adam and Kali das knew they were special.  They knew they were serving some higher if mysterious purpose known only by their goddesses. 

Also by 2238, Adam and Aria’s son Anand was an adolescent turning 14 years old.  He had spent a significant amount of time playing with and socializing with Rajasi – who likewise was turning 13.  Rajasi was brilliant like her mother Devi and was deeply inspired both by her mother and her genius “auntie” Aria who she regarded as a true mentor.  She had decided to follow in Aria and Devi’s footsteps and pursue genetic science.  She had also grown fond of Anand and would tease him regularly. 

As soon as Anand was old enough for “solid” food, Devi took him into her possession to protect and care for him until her own daughter was old enough to take him.  Aria did not want to keep her biological son in her panties – mindful as she was of the precedent she might create if she did something like that with her own son as well as her own moral reservations.  Devi, who was not related to Anand genetically, could care for him in her panties along with her lover Kali das until Rajasi was old enough to take charge of him.  Unlike with Kali das, she never inserted Anand into her vagina or anus to give her sexual release.  She merely kept him in her panties to provide him warmth and for her residual waste and discharge to provide him sustenance just as it did for Kali das. 

As they were now adolescents, it was time to start the transition for Rajasi and Anand.  They had already dropped hints for them and allowed them to interact on a regular basis.  Sometimes Rajasi would “borrow” Anand.  She would kiss him.  Tease him.  All of this was allowed by Devi and Aria, even encouraged.   

One spring day that year, while spending time together at Devi’s house down the street from Aria’s house (Devi had bought a nearby house so they could be close to each other) - 13 year old Rajasi had Anand and was keeping him against her already well developed breasts.  She teased him about his size but would also compliment him.  He was used to being small so he did not mind.  He was smart also and he would tell her that he had dreams of becoming an astronaut.  After all – for the new male, being so small made him an ideal space explorer.  A four inch tall man could travel with much less weight and supplies and could explore the far reaches of the solar system at far less cost – maybe other star systems even some day. 

Aria and Devi saw how well Rajasi and Anand were getting along and they were quite pleased by this because they had decided almost from the moment they were born that Anand should belong to Rajasi, that it was fitting for these two – pioneers in their own right as their parents had been, the first of their kind having tiny fathers – to be bonded together.  They decided that now was as good a time as any to let them know of the plan and see their reaction.

Observing their flirtations a short distance away, Aria broke in “You know you two, now is as good a time as any to let you both know something important.  You see Rajasi – your mother and I – well we decided a long time ago that we would like you two to be together when you were old enough”.  Rajasi looked at her mentor with a gleam in her saucer like deep brown eyes and a smile quickly stretched across her face framed by her neat straight black hair.  “You mean that we are to be together as more than friends?  I knew it!  It always seemed to me that that had to be the plan and the only thing that made sense!  I am ready!  Give him to me!  I will take care of him!  Give him to me now!  I want him!”

As she said this, Anand was in her right hand palm observing the conversation but not feeling like he was a participant even though it was about him just as much as it was about Rajasi.  He was not so surprised by the revelation of this predetermined betrothal to Rajasi either, he sort of expected this also, but was a little taken aback by her eagerness to take him.  What did it mean for him?  Could he still be a space explorer?  Rajasi was already very attractive to him and his puberty had hit him hard, his hormones were raging as were hers.  He was very attracted to her, she was beautiful in all respects and already quite well developed for a teen, but he also had dreams of exploring space, of contributing to human knowledge and the future of humanity in new and amazing ways.   Would the goddesses in his life allow him the freedom to chase the stars?   In particular would Rajasi allow him to pursue his dreams?  Or would Rajasi bury those dreams in her admittedly attractive butt and keep him as her love slave for life before he even had a shot at being an astronaut?  He had already spent some time in her crotch, but only brief stints.  They had not done any insertion stuff, at least not yet, and no over-night stays yet either.  He had a feeling that was all about to change soon.    

Devi had observed the exchange and as Anand’s caretaker she wanted to make sure her daughter was ready before she fully gave Anand to her.  Although she would never openly admit it, she also had grown quite fond of him and of having two boys, not just one, in her crotch at the same time.  She did not do any insertion with Anand like she did with Kali das but still…. Having his little face pressed against her anus when he was dining on her waste while Kali das was lapping up her vaginal fluids (or better yet was shoved deep within her and stimulating her clitoris and vaginal walls) was an ecstatic experience for her.  She had become rather attached to that ecstatic experience.  It would be bitter sweet for Devi to give Anand to her wonderful daughter.  She was determined to do it, but she was in no rush and was keen to find excuses for slowing that down a bit and having some more time with Anand in her care. 

Devi interjected: “Oh sweet Raji – you will have Anand all to yourself soon enough trust me!  But before we can give him to you as your love-slave for life we must make sure you are ready for the awesome responsibility that comes with that.  You see you will be responsible for his safety and his sustenance around the clock for the rest of your lives together.   This is a lifetime commitment and an awesome responsibility, the biggest responsibility any woman has in this new world.  We want to make sure you are ready ok?”

Rajasi understood the gravity of the responsibility that taking Anand into her possession for life would entail.  She also knew it was what she wanted and she wanted it as soon as possible.  She wanted to feel him in her panties around the clock.  She wanted to shove him into her orifices and enjoy what her Mom enjoyed with Kali das all the time and what Aria had with Anand’s dad - Adam.  She knew what they did – it was not rocket science.  She had some “birds and the bees” talks with her mom in the new fashion.  She already had put Anand in her crotch a number of times on the sly.  She was not expressly told not to, but she did not advertise it either.  She wanted to keep him there all the time.  She wanted him to forget about exploring space and realize his home was in her butt constantly licking and serving her.  What need did he have of space?  Space was cold and lonely!  Why did he even want that at all?  He would never be alone or cold in her panties – or better yet her thong!  She was still wearing semi loose panties but she was already thinking about getting thongs for Anand to make sure he does not drift away from her anus when placed there.  He would always be warm and well fed.  He would have bliss – and he would give her bliss around the clock – he would be her Anand.   All these thoughts swirled in her head as she paused for a moment to respond to her mother.

“Mom!  I understand all that but I think I am ready.  I know it’s a big responsibility.  Auntie Aria and you have already taught me so much about safety for him and how to care for him.  I will be careful with him!  I will take good care of him I promise!”

Anand started waving his arms from Rajasi’s palm and yelping for attention.  The goddesses around him started to pay attention.  Devi chimed in “I think Anand has something to say about all this don’t you Anand?”

“Yes” he shouted, his blue eyes sparkling and his expression indignant as he looked up at Devi and turned his face to Rajasi who was still holding him in her palm.  “I know I am small but I have dreams also!  I like Rajasi a lot, she is beautiful and I like to be with her, but have any of you considered my dream of being an astronaut?  I would like to do that, at least try it, and then maybe I can come back and be with Rajasi after I have explored space for a while, but I don’t want to give up on that dream.   Am I not more than a little slave?!  Shouldn’t I have a say in all this?!  Why should I be spoken of as if I am property that can be given?”  Turning to face his mother, Aria, the architect of all this change, he reinforced his point:  “Mother – is not that very attitude a big part of the reason you decided to change humanity?  To shrink men down to size so that they could not treat women with the same disrespect I seem be receiving now?  I ask all three of you:  Don’t be the pot calling the kettle black!  You educated me for a reason – because you know I am not property.  I like Rajasi a lot but I also have this dream.  Let me pursue it please!”

Rajasi’s face turned into a sad expression as she looked down at her Anand in her palm seemingly rejecting the idea of being her love-slave for life, at least for now.  She would not give up so easily but she had hoped he would be more eager to surrender to her and at least consider renouncing his space dreams for the constant warmth, comfort and shelter she could offer him by keeping him safely tucked away in her rear end.   

An awkward silence hung for a few moments as the goddesses considered his protest.  How could she convince him that his space dreams were nonsense and he belonged in her crotch for rest of his life?  How could she convince him to renounce space and surrender to her and her alone?  He belonged in her and underneath her.  He belonged in her butt and in her yoni (vagina).  As soon as he learned that and accepted that she was his goddess for life, that his sole purpose in life was to constantly worship and serve her in the most intimate ways possible, and that he belonged to her and underneath her at all times, life for both of them would be perfect.  That had become her dream already even before Aria shared the not so secret betrothal plan. 

Devi broke the silence that was left in the wake of Anand’s protest:  “Darling Raji – I can understand how you feel but Anand is right – we need to let him have a say.  But I tell you what:  I will let you spend more time together and maybe you can even keep him overnight sometimes!  I will teach you more about what it means to take care of a little man.  Maybe Anand will change his mind about being an astronaut, but if he does not change his mind we have to respect his wishes.  We women, now that we have taken control of humanity and the Earth from our male counterparts for good, we must be better than they were to our female ancestors.  We taught you both about how men mistreated women throughout history and why we did what we did.  How this change makes the world a better place not only for women but for men also.  We must not repeat the mistakes of men.  That would defeat our purpose.  As pioneers in this new matriarchal era of our species that your auntie Aria masterfully devised and brought to reality by her sheer brilliance, we must be mindful of the precedent we set.  We must show men respect and treat them well.  While in many ways they will inevitably be like property to their lovers, we must respect their rights as human beings small as they may be.”

With a bit of a pouting expression, Rajasi accepted her mother’s solution.  She had little choice.  She responded: “Alright fine!  Can I keep him tonight then at least?”  Devi glanced down at Anand and asked him “Is that ok with you Anand?”  He nodded his head in agreement.  “Sure why not?” he shouted up at the goddesses around him.  What could go wrong? 

 

Chapter 2: First Night Together by rahu
Author's Notes:

Rajasi gets frisky with Anand and asserts herself in a big way.  If scat or butt are not things you like, beware and maybe look elsewhere for your giantess story entertainment.  I suppose that goes for this whole story arc as well.  

 

Chapter 2:  First Night Together

Still at Devi’s house that fine spring Saturday of May 12, 2238, Devi prepared a nice spicy vegetarian Thai dinner.  Devi had a taste for spicy food.  Kali das was accustomed to it and her daughter Rajasi also had a taste for it.  Anand tolerated it.  Now he was not going to be in Devi’s rear, he would be with his quasi-fiancé Rajasi. 

Rajasi put him in her dark red bras barely concealed under her blouse with his body pinned just above her right nipple, only his head sticking out and facing out to observe his surroundings.  The food looked quite interesting but he knew he could not eat any of it.  It might be spicy but the noodles, rice and tofu preparations looked great at least.  He would get sick if he tried to eat it directly.  He would have to wait until it had been processed to eat it.  When it was ready for him tomorrow, would he be back with Devi – Rajasi’s mother?  Or would he be with Rajasi?  He did not know but he had his suspicions he would be with Rajasi – not that he minded that particularly.  He had made his point clear to all of them. 

Aria and Devi in the meantime had not removed their lovers at all during this whole time, nor did they intend to.  Both of them were positioned where they normally were positioned during meals – face up and against the anus of their respective lover.  Aria and Devi found out a long time ago that while Adam and Kali das could not eat whatever they were eating at dinner time, keeping them in that position gave them some comfort that most of the time flecks of food were probably available to them to lick off of their anal folds.  Usually they would eat in this manner while their goddesses ate, and this made them feel good and also gave them a pleasurable sensation while they ate what would become fodder for their boys the next day.  It would not be right for them to eat and have their little lovers starve watching them eat what they could not eat without getting sick.    

At first, Rajasi kept Anand against her breast as she ate.  She even teased him:  “Oh I am sorry baby!  I know you can’t eat any of this delicious dinner  my mom has made now but rest assured I will serve you up some of it fresh and ready for you to eat tomorrow morning!  Yes!  I am sure you would not mind me keeping you most of tomorrow also right!  We have so much to do together!  Also so much to talk about!”  Anand had a resigned look on his face as he heard her say this.  He sighed.  He was actually rather happy to spend time with her, but he was a little concerned about what she was saying.  And what about now?  He was getting a bit hungry.  He had not been in Devi’s crotch since morning and he barely ate anything then.  Now it was dinner time and it looked as if he might not get a chance to eat now either. 

Devi interjected:  “Oh Raji!  Why are you already being so callous to poor little Anand?!  Can’t you tell he is hungry?  Just look at him!  Poor guy must be starving!”

Rajasi replied softly looking down at her breast to Anand:  “Oh I am sorry sweetie!  I thought you might want to see what we are eating and be able to speak.  I did not realize you were hungry!”

Glaring at her daughter, Devi continued:  “You may excuse yourself – go to your room and make it so he can also eat something.  We have discussed the dietary needs of our boys before – so you know what to do!”

Rajasi smiled widely: “I know exactly what to do!  Don’t wait for me – I will be right back in a bit!”

She excitedly ran upstairs to her room, shut and locked the door, set Anand on her bed and stripped naked except for her bras in seconds.  She had loose red cotton panties on matching her red bras.  Anand looked up at her with his mouth open and in awe of her beauty.  He took in her supple red lips, her wide but fit hips, her fit and tight stomach, and last but not least her cleanly waxed womanhood which looked so smooth, soft and inviting hovering above him as he sat on her bed.  Her amber skin, a light tan resulting from the mix of Indian and European genes afforded her by her parents Devi (who was genetically Indian) and her father Kali das (who was genetically of European stock).  His member was erect and at attention with this sight of his goddess in her naked glory towering above him.  In that moment he was second guessing his own dreams already.  Should he just surrender himself to her?  Was space exploration worth losing this?  Was he crazy to resist her? 

Rajasi gave a salty laugh at seeing his cute display of desire and awe.  “Don’t worry my little toy boy!  You will get back where you belong shortly!  Maybe you are wondering why I did not simply put you in my panties like we normally do when I sneak you into your future home.  Well, I managed to buy something special that I rather wanted to try with you and now I have the perfect chance to do it!”

Anand had no idea what she was talking about but watched as she turned her back on him and seductively walked a few feet to her dresser.  She gracefully and slowly bent down to reach a lower drawer and in so doing gave Anand a full moon display of her perfectly shaped naked butt with shapely, soft but strong and fit looking thighs, her butt cheeks giggling ever so slightly with her movements.  As she reached down and began searching for whatever it was she was looking for, she playfully put her left hand on her left butt check and lightly pulled it with her fingers.  Her twin cheeks parted ever so slightly, and Anand caught a glimpse of the dark ring of her anal sphincter.  It looked pretty clean and smooth, and it pulsed ever so slightly – as if anticipating his arrival, as if hungry for him.  He figured that was where he would be headed in a moment, but why did she need to take off her panties if that was the case.  He soon found out when she quickly stood up and held what appeared to be a black lace thong.  She was going to put him in a thong rather than her typical normal underwear.  Interesting….  

“Alright my little toy boy, you must be hungry like mother said so I will put you right at your dining table.  I think there must be something there for you to eat – perhaps some remnants from my last number two which was this morning.  I normally clean myself pretty well but I am sure there is something there for you.  In any case, I will keep you nice and snug with this thing I recently got with you in mind!  I was hoping I would get a chance to try it with you soon and here we are!  And I don’t even have to sneak you into my butt!  We have the green light from my mom!  In fact, she expects me to put you there now.  I hope you don’t mind if I keep you there for a while!  I have been looking forward to this a lot and I want to make this time last a while so we both remember it!”

Anand was still too shocked by her beauty to protest and dumbly nodded in the affirmative.  It was all happening so fast!  What could he even say to this goddess standing before him?  He had no words for her. 

Rajasi quickly began to put the thong on.  As she pulled it up to her thighs she grabbed Anand with her left hand.  She swiftly held him right up against her anus with his face smack in the middle of her anal folds using her fingers in the same hand to push her cheeks apart just a bit.  Were it not for his strong bone density, Anand’s head might well have been injured by the force of the impact against her anus, but he was fine thanks to Aria’s ingenious engineering.  Rajasi then used her right hand to tug the thong up the rest of the way and released him from her left hand allowing her butt checks to collapse over him while she simultaneously pulled her thong up the rest of the way.  Both hands free and her young lover safely in place, she then used both hands to pull her thong up further until she felt it pressing Anand firmly into her crack and felt his cute little face firmly pressed against her anus, his torso and legs were facing forward so that his lower body was pinned firmly against the base of her vagina.  She felt a trickle of fluid seep out of her vagina from all this excitement, no doubt making Anand a bit wet around his waist and thighs.  She chuckled to herself as she put her clothes back on.  She relished the feeling of Anand pressed against her most intimate parts in this way, it was such a turn on.  She could get used to this quite quickly.  She would have to really work with him hard to convince him that he did not need to explore anywhere that was beyond her body.  She could provide him all the adventure he needed.   

Rajasi gingerly went back downstairs with a bounce in her step, enjoying the sensation of her little Anand pressed tightly against her most intimate places, jostled side to side by her inner thighs as she moved.  As she sat back down at the table, she felt his face press even harder against her anus.  He struggled at first but then she started to feel his cute tiny mouth begin to suckle and lick her anal folds for any little residue of sustenance they could offer him.  She normally cleaned herself pretty well and she was not anticipating feeding him in this way, but still there must be something there.  He was indeed hungry!  He might just have to be a little more thorough in his licking to get enough but she figured he would be fine.  Luckily for him, she did not eat anything spicy last night or in the morning – just cheese pizza last night and some bagels for breakfast.  Whatever residue was there was there was probably right up his ally.  Tomorrow might be a bit different though with all this spice!  She intended to give him a helping of that as well.    

Anand in the meantime found himself even more constrained than he was used to.  Devi did not wear thongs – at least not when she had him in her butt.  He assumed it was different when she was alone with Kali das.  He was aware that she had them, but that she just did not wear them with him in them.  Maybe Devi wanted to take it easy on him.  This was the first time he recalled of ever being in a thong.  Normally, just the pressure of the Devi’s butt cheeks, or in this case Rajasi’s butt cheeks, was what kept him loosely in position.  He generally was not pressed so firmly into the anus in particular.  He still felt that pressure of her butt checks now, but now it was different because in addition to that he also had the thong pressing hard against his back and the back of his head and ensuring he was tight against her most intimate flesh and only barely able to move anything.  He felt some wetness on his waist but that did not bother him.  Maybe she was excited; maybe it was some discharge or some stray urine.  It did not matter.  He had tasted all the things that could come out of there as well as salty perspiration from the groins of both Devi and Rajasi, and he was used to it all. 

Anand’s face felt like it was being squashed into her anal folds.  The opening was centered right at his nose and would open sometimes and slam back over his face, almost as if her anus wanted to eat him alive.  He nevertheless was quite hungry and managed to start licking and suckling her anal folds.  He was happy to find there was some mild, somewhat tasty and salty residue to be had.  He could taste a hint of cheese – maybe pizza.  He had grown used to the taste of goddess feces from Devi and to some extent Rajasi already from the few occasions she had managed to put him there.  He could discern subtle taste differences that might otherwise be disguised by the inevitably pungent flavor and odor were it not for his experience with this mode of sustenance.  It was an acquired taste to be sure, and had he not grown up with it most of his life he would probably have been throwing up in disgust.  However, like his father Adam, Anand had grown used to the taste and it was no problem for him.  He even could relish his meals, especially if what he was eating came from something to his liking.  This was one of those times.   

While Rajasi ate the delicious spicy Thai food her mom had prepared, she hummed with pleasure.  The combination of good food and anal stimulation was quite pleasurable for her.  His legs were even stimulating her vagina as he fidgeted in his constrained position.  Her aunt Aria and her mom Devi had been talking about Anand’s dreams of space.  It sounded like Aria thought it was really great that Anand had that dream to explore space and she pointed out how advantageous the new male’s small stature was for space exploration.  It was not her primary goal but it was helpful side benefit that tiny men could do certain things normal sized humans could never do, or at a minimum could not do anywhere near as efficiently as the new shrunken males could.  Devi agreed and also pointed out that there were other fields where the small size was helpful as well, especially in science and engineering fields.  Rajasi tolerated this talk patiently for a while without commenting but finally she had to break in because she could not tolerate it any more: 

“You know Auntie – I love and respect you so much.  You are my mentor in so many ways!  I can also understand that Anand is your son, so in some ways you are also my mother, or at least – hopefully – my soon to be mother-in-law assuming you allow me to take your son as mine.  I also know that because Anand is your son, you want to see him happy and you must feel obliged to let him pursue his dreams.  I have to let you know though that I hope to convince Anand that he should give all that up and that he should just surrender himself to me.  I think I am already ready for him.  I will take good care of him just like you take care of his dad Adam…..  I know space is great and small men make ideal astronauts – but let other men do that stuff and let Anand be mine! You know, you two don’t realize how lucky you are to have such obedient and loving love-slaves in Adam and Kali das.  They are just so happy to spend most of their lives in your panties.  I did not understand it or care  for such things a few years ago, but now I am older and my desires are erupting like a volcano.  I can’t wait much longer for Anand to surrender himself to me so I can just keep him full time where he belongs and where he should stay safe and secure the rest of his life:  in the warm and soft confines I can provide him in my panties.  I appreciate any advice you or Mom can give me on how to convince him!  I know I can’t force him, and I don’t want to force him, but I want him so badly.  I am pretty sure it is what he wants really also.  He is just fighting himself when he talks all about this space nonsense.  Just see how he looks at me next time he is out!  You know he desires me just as much as I do him!  He may be saying that stuff but really I know he knows in his heart that he belongs to me and only me.  I just need to help him realize his own heart and his own desires rest in me and me alone.”

Aria chuckled at Rajasi’s candid expression of her desires and her plan.  “My dear Rajasi – you are doing exactly what you need to do to accomplish your goal!  I can’t help you there and I don’t think your mom can either.  It will be up to little Anand if he wants to give up on his space dreams and be content to resign himself to a lifetime in your panties even while you are both still so young having just gone through puberty.  I know you have a bright future in genetics so I am not worried about your future – or Anand’s financial future if he decides to give himself to you sooner rather than stalling and pursuing his astronaut career instead.  You know, maybe you should warn him that if he does go to Space, you can’t guarantee that you will be available for him when and if he returns.  After all, space exploration is something that will involve years away if Anand is serious and really does it.  Outer solar system exploration is already planned, and heavens forbid he gets into interstellar travel which they are even starting to work toward already.  I mean, assuming that does happen, such voyages could mean he never returns to Earth in our lifetimes.  He may never come back at all.  Space is dangerous also.  Certainly I would not expect you to hold up your life if he decides that space travel is the life he wants.  I am sure you could find a willing boy to take his place in your panties if he does not agree to be there.  He may or may not be hearing us now – but I rather doubt he can – he is probably so hungry and so smothered in your flesh that he can’t hear much, just like my Adam is right now.  In any event, that is my advice to you.  You can try to convince him with the positives of life with you, but you should probably also throw in the draw backs and risks of space travel to make it even more appealing to chose life with you over space.  If you succeed in convincing him – more power to you!  I certainly think he is safer in your care than he is in space.  I just don’t want to force him.  We did not do all this just to become tyrants like the men were toward women historically.  If he changes his mind and decides all he needs is you – I will be happy for both of you and support you all the way.”

“Thank you so much Auntie!  That is great advice!  I will succeed – I am confident I can convince him!  I don't want another boy there! I want him there!” Rajasi exclaimed.  She had mostly finished her meal and then she felt a silent fart seep out of her butt blasting Aanand right in the face.  She couldn’t feel bad about it – it was just one of those things that came with the territory for a boy toy like him.  She smiled to herself; she did not think it was too smelly or noticeable anyway so it was no big deal.  Anyway, surely he was used to it already.   

Anand could hear the muffled voice of Rajasi vibrating through her flesh and only the slightest muffled hint of his mom’s voice during this conversation.  He was able to pick up enough to understand that they were talking about him but could not interpret much beyond that.  Oh well!  He was hungry and was enjoying his meal of anal residue when all of a sudden her anus widened and a fart blasted him square in the face.   His lungs filled with her pungent fumes and replaced what little fresh air there was left in his crammed but very sexy quarters.  Her anus remained open a moment after the fart exploded in his face and expanded slightly until the opening encircled his head.  Her anal ring then started to clamp down on his head and began to pull him in!  Her anus was literally eating him alive after farting directly into his face and into his lungs!  It was both extremely sexy and terrifying at the same time!  Would he be eaten alive by her anus and entombed in her lower intestines - left to suffer a slow suffocating death? 

Rajasi silently felt this happen also and decided to run with it.  She rather liked the idea of slurping Anand up into her rectal canal with just her anal contractions.  The total dominance she had over him was intoxicating.  She knew from her Mom that there was some oxygen available in the rectum, especially if it was not occupied with a full load of waste.  Air came in through the anus after all, and it just sat there.  She felt like she did not have much waste in there at the moment, and what little was there could provide him with more to eat, which he would probably want since all he had for him so far was trace residue.  So she figured she may as well try it and see what happens.  She did not have to tell anyone.  She could simply use her anal sphincter to gradually pull him up and into her rectum and then seal him in there for a while to see how it felt.  Aria and Devi would not know.  They did not need to know.  He would be fine.  It would all happen clandestinely beneath her concealed thong. 

Anand did not expect this at all.  It was not what he bargained for when he agreed to be with her for the night.  Come to think of it he did not expect the thong either.  He was pulled gradually, bit by bit, up and into her anal sanctuary.  As his head and shoulders popped through the opening, he was still able to breathe but the air was rather heavy, humid and obviously pungent.  He did not mind the odor so much because he was mostly used to it, but it was warm.  She was super sexy and the thought that he was being buried in her anal canal did turn him on.  Soon he felt her sphincter pull him up to his waist, and beyond as his upper legs were pulled in to his knees.  He started to flail around to see if he could break free.  It was not working.  If anything, she used her anal muscles to tighten her grip on him further. 

Meanwhile Rajasi had finished her dinner and went upstairs back to her room.  She shut the door and locked it.  She felt that only his legs up to his knees were sticking out of her anus now.  They were wiggling while his upper body flailed around in her rectum and his legs pressed against her anal rim as if hoping to convince her anus to release her grip on him.  She would not let that happen and clamped extra hard on him as if to answer his pleas in the negative.  “There there my little boy toy!  Don’t you worry!  Raji won’t hurt you!  I just want to see how it feels to have you in there.  I don’t know about Uranus but there is a ring around my anus and she wants to feel you inside of her.  She is hungry.  So why don’t you give up on exploring the universe and explore my body instead boy toy!  Feed my ass with your whole body!  I will keep you warm and cozy in my butt, up my butt, and later if you are a lucky and devoted little love slave, up my yoni pressed against my clit!  It will be so much fun!  And the best part is this is just the beginning Anand!  Imagine!  This could be your whole life – you could live in these places I have for you for your whole life!  Many decades!  Maybe longer the way medicine is going!  Why do you want space when you have me?!  Am I not good enough for you?!”

Rajasi was not sure if he heard any of what she was saying.  She did not really care at this point.  She wanted him fully up her butt so she playfully stuck her left index finger in the crack and behind her thong and felt his feet hit her finger.  She then gently pushed the rest of Anand up her anus and into her rectum.  She then closed her anus cutting him off from the outside world entirely.  She further pulled her thong tight to make sure there was no escape for Anand from her cavern.  She decided she would keep him like this for a while and see how it went.  

Anand was starting to perspire a lot.  While he heard hints of what she was saying when she spoke – he could not really decipher what she was saying.  It was totally dark and warm even for his little body.  He accepted this and was still able to breathe ok despite the thick stale air in there.  He also noticed there was more to eat in here and he started to eat up until his belly was full of her remnants of her last meal or two.  There was no water for him per se, but there were gastric juices he used to satiate his thirst.  He hoped that she did not have it in her plan to keep him there much longer though.  He figured there was only so much oxygen in her rectum and if she kept him in tight like this for too long, he may run short and slowly suffocate to death or dehyrdrate as it was starting to feel like a hot sauna. 

Rajasi decided to try studying while she was delighting in every movement she felt in her rectum from her little captive.  It was hard for her to focus though.  She was so delighted and distracted by the sensations she felt in her butt.  She would have to learn how to focus with him in her intimate places.  She was sure she could learn that with time.  They were just at the beginning of their intimate lives together, so it was all still so fresh and new.  She was more convinced than ever that she had to keep Anand to herself, to make him see the wisdom of accepting a lifetime of servitude to her ass and her yoni.  It was where he belonged.  Constant service to her ass and her yoni was his sole purpose in life.  She was sure he would come to understood that and eagerly embrace it.  She felt that he knew this already in his heart but that his frail little male ego was having trouble accepting it.  She was confident in her feminine charm and her total dominance over him and his heart.  She was sure she could make him accept the unavoidable truth that he belonged to her for life and help him to forget his space dreams.   

She kept him in there for a few hours and when she was ready for bed she decided he had been in there enough for now.  She had another sleeping arrangement for him in mind and anyway she did not want to risk causing him breathing problems or heat exhaustion.  She had learned enough already from her Mom and Aria that those things could be problems if a tiny man was kept in the bowels for too long.  She wanted to be responsible.  She carefully extracted him from her rectum by a combination of anal convulsions and her fingers gently tugging him out the rest of the way after his feet stuck out.  She washed him in warm water with some soap in the sink and brought him up to her supple lips to whisper “good night my little darling”.  After giving him a quick kiss on the face, she then brought him back to her thong but this time she put him in the opposition orientation.  This time his face was pressed against the base of her vagina and his waist and upper legs were pressed against her anus.

Anand was glad to be out of her rectum.   Sexy as the thought of it was, the reality of being in there for hours in one stretch was different.  He could not remain in there forever anyway.  After she washed him up, he felt her warm breath on him when she whispered good night to him and kissed his face.  He was falling in love with her despite the harshness of her treatment of him when she swallowed him up with her anus and kept him in her rectum for hours.  As she positioned him the opposite direction, he tasted the familiar taste of her arousal, packed with pheromones and hints of salty urine and sweat mixed in.  It was ok, this was comfortable.  Her damp outer labia embraced his head and upper body while his legs were pressed against her anal folds. This would be how he would sleep tonight.  He playfully began lapping his tongue and mouth on the parts of her vaginal flesh surrounding his face that were accessible for his tiny head.  She decided to lie down on her side while she enjoyed the sensation of his loving licking and suckling.  This was living life she thought to herself.  This was perfect.  She never wanted this day to end.  She slowly drifted to sleep as her Anand kept going with his loving service to her yoni and she drifted off into blissful and erotic dreams.  Eventually he also fell asleep after his jaw began to grow tired from his relentless oral service to her yoni.   

 

End Notes:

I have some ideas and plans on where to go with this but welcome reviews, comments, thoughts, and any constructive criticism.  

Chapter 3: The Morning After by rahu
Author's Notes:

Rajasi continues to assert herself with Anand and develops a plan to expedite her possession of him.  

 

Chapter 3:  The Morning After

Sunday Morning, May 13, 2238, New Haven Connecticut near Yale University:

It was a lazy Sunday morning around 8 AM when Rajasi’s eyelids started to lift.  At first she did not feel anything.  Then she felt him in her thong and memories of her wonderful first night with Anand came flooding back to her. 

She remembered some of her erotic dreams as well.  Mostly she dreamed about being a goddess and ruling over Anand with absolute and total power over him.  She dreamed of enslaving him.  She dreamed he was immortal and that she could swallow him alive and pass him through her digestive system only to wash him up and repeat the process as many times as she liked.  She dreamed she could keep him in her vagina or up her butt for days at a time without interruption.  All these erotic dreams she had as if her mind was doubling down on her desires to own and enjoy him even in her unconscious slumber. 

He was at first motionless but soon she felt him stir and the familiar sensation of licking and suckling at the base of her yoni returned.  Well at least someone had breakfast in bed in a manner of speaking!  Not that there was anything solid there for him to eat but at least he had a good healthy serving of her vaginal fluids and her salty sweat emanating from the sides of her labia to replenish any electrolytes of he may need after all he had gone through yesterday – he must have sweat a lot himself – especially when she kept him inside the hotbox that was her colon. 

Rajasi always started her day with a warm shower.  After waiting for a while in bed enjoying the morning encore services of her little lover down below, she got up and went to the bathroom.  She fished him out of her thong and they brushed their teeth together.  She had a mini sized toothbrush for him to use already.  He brushed standing in the sink.  He was naked of course.  As was the case with both of their miniature fathers, Anand would only be clothed when he was being schooled or was being kept outside of the panties for some social time or conversation.  He needed warm thermals to manage in room temperatures for any length of time outside but within the protection of Devi or now Rajasi’s panties, clothing was a nuisance and he was sufficiently warmed up in there that he did not need any clothing. 

Holding him in her hand, she took him to the shower after depositing her thong and bras in the dirty laundry hamper.  She felt a bowel movement was on the way but it was not quite there yet and she figured a warm shower would loosen her up.  Also, she did not want to do it before the shower because this time she wanted to leave more for Anand to eat than she had available for him the prior night.  She was caught off guard last night and had not planned for feeding him.  She would still wipe and all, she was not a barbarian, but she would forgo the spraying because that would not leave enough for him to have his fill.  A gentle wipe would make her civilized but not so clean that he would be left starving at his dining table on the base of her bowels. 

In the shower, she held him in her right palm and rubbed soap all over him.  She then used him like a loofah and rubbed him on all parts of her body.  Her arms, her legs, her feet, her armpits which were totally smooth – devoid of hair just like her nether regions as she was quite attentive to that.  She made sure he was well lathered with soap and playfully stuck his head inside of her deep navel on her tight belly and rubbed him gently around, in and out of her navel, his hair scrubbing out any built up residue and grime, and then all around her belly.  Then, she took him up to her face right in front of one of her big brown saucer like eyes close enough that her one eye filled his field of vision while she had a beaming smile.  Her eye dilated to focus on her lover.  She softly whispered “good boy” and gave his face a big wet kiss with her supple lips that dwarfed his head.  He caught a glimpse of her tremendous tongue and perfectly white teeth and he had no will to resist her, nor could he think of anything to say.  

She then brought him down to her vagina and vigorously rubbed him with the soapy water all around it, in between her labia and her thighs, and then up inside of it.  She gently shoved him up all the way until he was fully inserted into her vaginal canal head first.  He was in cloud nine and super aroused. After shoving him in deep with the tips of her fingers, she then gently pulled him out and pulled her left butt check to create space for him.  With the shower water raining down on them both, she rubbed him vigorously up and down her crack and against her anal region repeatedly. 

All of this action naturally put Anand in a constant state of arousal.  He was spent already and had ejaculated all he had during the shower at various erotic moments.  Quite a way to start the day!  Normally Devi just bathed him in the sink.  Devi saved all the intimate and sexy stuff for Rajasi’s father, Kali das.  Anand never had such an erotic shower before in his life.  When she had finished thoroughly washing herself with her little lover, Rajasi rinsed him off one last time.  She wrapped a towel around herself and then dried him off with her own towel near her breasts. 

Rajasi hung her towel and went to the toilet in her full naked glory while holding Anand in her right hand.  She placed him at the head of the toilet seat with her fit and sexy thighs on either side of him.  He was facing her, standing on the front of the toilet seat, his back to the sharp drop-off to the floor and his front facing her genitals ahead of him, her goddess like countenance towering above him and the toilet bowl below. 

She softly muttered to him:  “Now is the time you can do your business also little lover”.  He obediently did his business over the precipitous edge as she did hers in front of him.  He was fast and as he finished and turned around he saw her cavernous anus open wider than he had ever seen, and a large log of shit as big as a bus to him crawled out of her anus.  He was enraptured by the sight as he observed it plummet to the lake of water below.  

A huge splash erupted as the tremendous log landed in the water.  A droplet of toilet water nearly as big as his head hurtled toward Anand from the toilet below and splashed him in the face with flecks of feces in it.  Then a fire hose of urine erupted from her and slammed into the log below dislodging waste and dispersing it in the water while it splashed a fine spray, some of which made it up to Anand.  Rajasi took some toilet paper and lightly wiped herself front to back dropping the soiled paper below.  She then flushed and Anand just stood there and watched the show unfold.  

Normally, Devi had him go in the sink, his waste was small enough it went down the sink drain no problem, and she did not make him witness her bowel movements or pissing like this.  Rajasi stood up above Anand and grabbed him with the same hand she had used to wipe herself.  She lightly washed him in the sink along with her hands.  She liked him clean even if she could not be entirely clean down there herself on account of her duty to provide him with something to eat from her bowels.  A light cleaning with toilet paper would leave plenty for him to eat without her feeling too dirty. 

Too bad she thought - she only had the one thong.  She would have to buy more, but for now she would have to go back to her usual looser fitting cotton panties.  Oh well.  She had put him in those before and she could do it again.  Her butt cheeks were tight enough to hold him in place well enough without worrying too much, and her regular panties would still pin part of his body against the base of her vagina.  She walked over to her dresser and bent down all while holding little Anand in her left hand.  She picked out a navy blue pair from her dresser.  Then she looked down at Anand.  “Ok little guy – are you ready to go back to your new home and have some breakfast while I eat mine?”  

Still stunned by the sexy shower, Anand merely nodded in the affirmative.  He had not decided to give up on his space dreams yet, not by a long shot.  If anything he was hardening his stance more after her total disregard last night.  She intentionally swallowed him up using only her anus and pulled him into her rectal sauna without so much as asking if it was ok with him.  Worse, she kept him in there for hours and left him guessing just how long she intended to keep him there.  If she could do that the first night she had him in her possession, what else could she do to him in the future?  However, for now he had no energy or will to fight her.  If she wanted to think he was going to give in so easily to her so be it.  He would be wise to choose his battles carefully, and this was not a time to fight her. 

With that she shoved him up her crack again.  This time he was again in the back door position so he could eat his “breakfast”.  She eagerly pulled up her panties with his mid-section and legs pressed up into the base of her womanhood.  His face was not flush with her anus yet though.  She quickly fixed that by putting her left index finger down her crack under her panties until she felt the hair on the back of his head make contact with her finger tip.  She then gently pushed him up until his face made contact with her rectal orifice the same as yesterday.  She playfully shoved him in a bit more so that his face was being mashed into her sensitive anal folds.  As her finger then retreated quickly from her rear, her twin checks came crashing down around his head and they held his face in place against her sensitive rosebud.  Now, with no thong pinning his head against her anus, if he wiggled hard enough, he could possibly get his head away from constant direct contact with her sensitive rectal pit.  But even if he managed to do that, he would still be held in place by her panties at his middle and lower section of his body which was pressed against the base of her yoni (vagina).  And even if he could break his face free from her anal ring, her checks would still be pressing his head on both sides and he would remain mostly secure. 

Rajasi paused just relishing the feeling of having him back where he belonged.  She already knew she wanted to limit how much time he was outside of her panties.  She was going to try to keep him there as much as possible.    

She put on some tight yoga pants just in case he got out somehow.  She doubted he could escape her butt, however, even if he managed to do so the yoga pants would keep him secured tight to her body and buy her time to secure him.  There was no escape for him even if he wanted to escape her, but she knew he did not want that.  Not really.  He was just playing with her.  Maybe he would play hard to get for a while, but why would he want to leave her sexy shelter?  Still she had to take precautions, even just for his safety.  She threw on a bras and a shirt and went downstairs for breakfast.

She did not see her mom or Aria in the kitchen or dining area.   Probably Aria went back home.  Sometimes they would sleep over at each other’s houses but it was rare because they were less than a block away from each other.  Because they were so close, there was little reason to sleep over.  She grabbed a bagel, toasted it and put hummus on it.  The hummus might give her a bit of gas later on, or at least by the night, but she knew Anand would not mind. 

As Rajasi ate her breakfast she felt Anand suckle her anal folds to her delight.  In the meantime, Anand was busy tasting the spicy flavors from the night before.  He tolerated it.  It was still quite appetizing, and he was hungry, but there was a burning after-taste in his mouth from all the chili Devi had used in the cooking the day before.  So be it.  He was hungry and he needed to eat.  He had no alternatives.  She was his sole source of nourishment and even if he wasn’t with her, he would have been with Devi – her mom – who ate the same thing anyway. 

Devi did not buy him any of the synthetic stuff that was being made now for the little boys of the world.  She and Aria decided they wanted him used to the same natural method of feeding that his father Adam and Rajasi’s father Kali das were used to.  If they coddled him with the synthetic foods it could be a problem for Rajasi down the road.  If Rajasi wanted to spoil him later with the synthetic processed foods that was up to her, but they did not want to make that choice for Rajasi and Anand in advance.  Rajasi had not even thought about doing such a thing though, and none of them had ever told the boys that such a thing even existed.  They managed their exposure to the outside world very carefully and avoided them seeing anything that might cause a problem.  Rajasi was certainly not going to tell her little lover that there were any other less degrading options for his food.         

Rajasi then remembered that tomorrow was her birthday.  She was turning thirteen.  Devi and Aria were not big on festivities and birthdays but Devi still did try to make Rajasi feel special on her birthdays.  Rajasi had not made any special requests for her big thirteenth birthday yet.  She had one forming in her mind.

Setting aside that Anand continued to have this misguided fantasy of being an astronaut and they were still a little too young to be married – or as it would come to be known - bonded, Rajasi figured she could still ask to take over physical care of Anand.  They may not be married yet, but why couldn’t she just have him in her care until he finally accepted he belonged to her?  She wouldn’t stop him from finishing his education.  And if he wanted to still fantasize about space – so what?  She knew he would ultimately surrender to her anyway and accept a lifetime of servitude to her.  If he wanted to have his little fantasy for a while – there was no harm in it. 

Anyway, she wanted him to ultimately make the choice.  It would not be as sweet if she had to force him.  She wanted to dominate not merely his body – that would be too easy. No - she also longed to dominate his heart and his mind.  Her conquest of him would be incomplete if he continued to resist her and hold dreams beyond her.  She yearned for total conquest of him in all ways. 

Indeed, Rajasi was not even satisfied with his body, his heart and his mind.  She wanted to own his very soul.  She wanted to possess his very being, to be his goddess in all ways.  She wanted him to think of her and her pleasure above all considerations – nothing else – constantly – twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, all days of the year, for the rest of his life even if they lived for centuries or millennia.   Only then would she be satisfied.  She would do all she could to make it so.  What a pure love that would be!  What a pleasurable sensation to have such a dedicated love slave at her service every second of every day for the rest of her life!  She would have no need for other relationships.  No other relationship could ever compare.  She could focus on her career and following in Aria and Devi’s footsteps without the distractions of trying to find a mate.  The only sexual relationship she needed was with him. 

Best of all, the chains binding him to her would not be chains of force or of steel.  They would be chains of love.  They would be chains of total surrender.  Chains of total devotion and loyalty would secure him to her forever.  Those chains would be unbreakable by anything and the most satisfying to her.  She longed for him to be bound in this way to her without any hint of desire to leave her.  She determined that if she took custody of him, and if he spent the majority of his time with her instead of her mother (which was always just a temporary arrangement anyway) he would come to accept these chains and renounce any ideas of freedom or exploring a career of his own – much less one that would take him so far away from her.  He would be conquered by her and dominated by her in all ways.  He would pray to her as his sole goddess.  And that was fitting.  Afterall, the supreme creator of all that is must be a Goddess.  Men only destroyed things.  The old religions were the invention of men and thus warped because they falsely assumed that God was male.  The ultimate creator was certainly a Goddess, and in Anand’s life Rajasi would surely represent that Goddess and be the sole object of his worship. 

Rajasi decided that she would approach her mom with her birthday wish to take custody of Anand.  She was optimistic that it could happen and would happen.

 

Chapter 4: Rajasi's Birthday Wish and Devi's Compromise by rahu
Author's Notes:

This is a somewhat transitional chapter that is intended to lead into a couple action packed chapters still to come but there is some good stuff here also that is not just background.  I appreciate the reviews and reads.  I hope most of you find it an enjoyable sci-fi/fantasy.  I have read  many great stories on this website and hope to give back something for others to enjoy.  

 

Chapter 4:  Rajasi’s Birthday Wish and Devi’s Compromise

 

After Rajasi had breakfast, she looked around for her mother and after some time found her in her home office located in the very well finished basement.  She was working on some paper she was writing.  Both Aria and Devi still used old fashioned keyboards for typing.  They had higher technologies of course, including a way to interface directly with computers with their minds alone, but it could be disabled and they preferred the old fashioned way of reading and writing.  Sometimes they even read paper books or handwrote things on paper.  They may have been quaint for their time but they also had some practical reasons for it.  For their more sensitive work, they avoided all links to the “cloud”.  They still had not yet come out in public to take responsibility for the virus that had shrunken all future generations of males down to size and made other modifications to their genes that made them perfect little love slaves for future generations of women.  They planned to do so as soon as they felt the time was right but were concerned that if they let it slip out too soon the whole project – and their planned future matriarchal world order - could be jeopardized.  They could be prosecuted for crimes against humanity after-all, or worse – compelled to work on reversing what they had worked so hard to achieve. 

Rajasi approached her mom but waited patiently for her to reach a stopping point.  Devi heard her enter and as soon as she reached a stopping point she stopped.  When Rajasi heard her mom stop typing, Rajasi made her approach:  “Hey mom, sorry to interrupt, but do you have a few minutes to talk?”

Devi turned around in her swivel chair to address her daughter standing in the open doorway.  Devi was dressed in a t-shirt and tight fitting cotton pants.  It was a Sunday after all, no need for her to go on campus today. 

She smiled at her daughter and gestured for her to sit down in the chair opposite from her and warmly replied: “Of course darling, come on in and let’s talk!”

Rajasi smiled and sat down, still formulating in her mind how she would ask what she was going to ask for.  She could still feel Anand’s face against her sensitive anal folds and she loved the sensation she had when she sat down and her butt cheeks tightened their grip on him pushing him even tighter against her sensitive flesh. 

“Well so tomorrow I am turning thirteen and you know I have not asked for anything particular but something has come to my mind, and I thought I would at least try to see if it was possible….”  Rajasi paused a bit.

Devi knew immediately that it must have something to do with Anand.  “Oh darling I bet it’s about Anand isn’t it?  You know I can’t make him agree to be engaged to you or wed you right?  Besides you are still rather young.  The old age requirements for marriage are pretty much paper tigers now and red tape but still – you are only 13, and he is only 14!  And we don’t have to do it legally right away anyway – but I would much rather wait a couple years anyway.  At least wait for the boy to be 16!  We don’t want to go down on the wrong side of history here and start justifying abuse of little boys do we?  Also, it’s best if we really give Anand at least some say in his own future.  I am confident you will be able to charm him to your side of it.  Once he realizes how much happier he will be with you than he would be in the cold loneliness of outer space I am sure he will give in and allow you to take him and bond with him for life.”

Rajasi did not interrupt her, but was impressed that her mom knew her heart so well.  Not that Rajasi had kept her desires a big secret but still. 

She responded:  “Oh no Mom.  No.  I mean… Yes it is about Anand – you are right about that…  But I wasn’t going to ask for you to force him to wed me or anything like that.  You see, I got to thinking that – ok so he has this dream of being an astronaut and we are still young – but I am already growing up fast and I can tell he is also.  I feel like I am nearly an adult already and my desire to care for him is so high right now.  You know, I feel so complete when I have him safely tucked away in my panties.  I feel like he belongs there, with me, all the time, just like Dad belongs with you.  I know I can’t ask for us to be bonded now, or even that he accept his future is to be bonded to me.  What I do want is to take over caring for him for now so that maybe the idea of being bonded to me rubs off on him and he softens his stance.  Also, I need to learn how to take care of him anyway.  And even in the unlikely event he does leave me for space, well, I will eventually want a boy there anyway right?  There is no better way to learn how to care for and protect a boy than to just do it.  So can you allow me to care for him at least?  It’s all I ask for my birthday!”  Rajasi closed her appeal with puppy dog like eyes and her hands folded together as if begging. 

Devi listened with love to her daughter’s appeal.  What she said actually made a lot of sense.  It made less sense for Devi – his future mother-in-law in all likelihood – to be keeping him in her panties.  She would miss the feeling of having two little men in her panties at the same time, and miss the maternal feeling she had with Anand – the son of her best friend and mentor, and the first male to be born of the union of a size reduced male with a normal sized female.  Of course all females would remain tall, and all males now would be small – so that would be the new normal.  But he was the first and a very special boy as a result.  His conception and birth gave Aria and Devi the confidence to press on with their plan until it was irreversible. 

Considering her daughter’s request, Devi decided she could not argue with the logic of it but that she could “pass the buck” to Anand – although she really could just say yes or no – she figured it would be perfect to respond that Anand should have a say.  Of course she would also impose certain conditions on her impassioned daughter.  Anand should still attend all his virtual classes outside of her panties as he had done with her.  Anand should still have some social time with his dad and Kali das outside of her panties as Devi had allowed him while he was under her care.  Anand should also still sometimes get some fresh air, at least out in the back yard.  Aria and Devi were conscious of that with their own boys.  They could have kept them in their butts at all hours of all days but they wanted their boys to know the sights and smells of the natural world outside of their lovers’ crotches.  As much as they both enjoyed their near constant presence and intimate service, even Aria and Devi knew that some regular time outside of the panties was necessary for their mental and physical health.  Devi figured she needed to have a rule on that with Rajasi because otherwise the poor little guy might never see the light of day knowing her daughter.      

Considering these factors in her mind Devi replied to the appeal:  “Well my sweet wonderful daughter – all of what you say I can certainly empathize with.  Also it makes a lot of sense.  But what I need you to understand is that Anand also has a say in this.  As he said, we can’t treat him as if he is property.  He is not just an object.  He is a very special boy just as you are a very special girl.  Also you both have a heavy burden on you just as Aria and I do – it is the burden of history.  We have to be mindful that all what we do could form a precedent for future generations.  When we finally do go public that we were behind all this, and that we did all this very deliberately and intentionally as well as why we did it, that will start a chain of events that could lead us to truly historic levels of political and economic power and influence – not just here – but around the world.  Assuming the resistance to change back dies down and we succeed, we will be like the founding mothers of a new world order with huge impacts on all aspects of human culture and society.  That has indeed been our goal all along.  You will invariably be part of that yourself Rajasi – and with that historic role all of us will likely play will come with a truly historic responsibility.” 

Devi went on:  “If we treat our boys as mere objects – what will that mean for future generations of boys?  Aria and I have always been aware that a cost of a future dominated by women will be the necessary and inevitable loss of autonomy for males.  To some extent, boys in the future will be like property to their caretakers – but also not property.  They are human beings but they will be so dependent on the women in their lives that it will create a totally new power dynamic.  In many ways that is the whole point.  But we also know that there will be women, perhaps many women, who will abuse their power over the men in their lives and exploit them, abuse them, even maybe torture or kill them.   Women are better than men but they are still human and can do bad things also.  Therefore we have to at least try to minimize the future harm caused by such unscrupulous women.  If we set dangerous precedents with our own boys – where will that lead womankind?  What will she do to mankind?  Will men be cloned and farmed like pets or toys, or even worse - treated as disposable property?  Will they lose all human rights, even the right to life itself?  So many dreadful things could happen.  Aria and I don’t want those things to happen.  And we certainly don’t want anything we do to be held up as justification for such things.”

Devi continued:  “While men will need to be protected by their mothers and lovers, and will necessarily lose a lot of autonomy – we rationalize this as an acceptable cost for the greater good of humanity.  That greater good of humanity will best be served if women follow their better nature and do not debase themselves by becoming worse to men than the men were to women throughout history.  So all of this is a long way of saying my dearest that if Anand wants you to take care of him, you can take care of him.  I just want him to freely agree to it before I allow that.  And his agreement cannot be coerced – do you understand?”

“Of course Mom – I would not have it any other way!” Rajasi enthusiastically replied.  She had little doubt in her mind Anand would agree.  Why wouldn’t he?  She was not yet even asking him to agree to being bonded to her for life or to give up on being an astronaut. 

“I am glad you see it that way darling.”  Her mom replied adding with a playful smirk, “Also, Rajasi – assuming Anand does agree to allow you to take him under your wings – or should I say into your panties – there will be some ground rules I will need you to understand and accept”.

“Ok Mom sure – whatever you think is best” Rajasi quickly agreed before even knowing what the rules were. 

Her mom had a mental checklist already in mind and then spat them out with Rajasi listening attentively:

“Ok here they are:

1)    Anand is still to attend his online classes and he will do so outside of your panties and in the presence of Aria or myself.  I also sometimes let your dad or Adam supervise him when Aria and I are too busy to do so.

 

2)    Anand should have at least 30 minutes a day outside of your panties for social time with his dad Adam or your dad Kali das.  When the weather is good we try to do it out in our back yard or Aria’s backyard so the boys get some sunlight and fresh air.

 

3)    Don’t get pregnant – you are too young still!

 

4)    You are to treat Anand with respect as a human being.  I don’t mind you two getting frisky together and doing some intimate things – and I don’t need to pry about all that - but you should always make sure he is a willing participant.  Don’t treat him like he is a sex toy ok?  That said, as long as he is willing and whatever you are doing is safe – you are allowed to be intimate with him.  If you force him – I will find out and take him away from you until you learn to respect him. 

 

5)    Going along with that last one, understand you can’t force him to do something or agree to something.  You can persuade but you can force.  Got it?

 

“Got it!  I can follow those rules Mom!” Rajasi replied.  Her face had grown a little graver when she heard the last couple rules rattled off by her mom.  She was a little worried if she had already broken four and five with her spontaneous act yesterday of clandestinely swallowing little Anand into her rectal cavern and leaving him there for a few hours.  Hopefully Anand was ok with that and would not make a big fuss about with her mom.

“Ok Rajasi – it sounds like we have an understanding.  You may go to the washroom and retrieve Anand.  Make sure he is clean and ready to speak with me and you may bring him to me so I can see if he wants to be under your care.”

Rajasi was nervous.  What if Anand says something that persuades her mom not let her take him?  What if he just declines?  He might talk about how she swallowed him up with her butt without asking him permission to do so or even telling him for how long he would be there. 

She went to the nearest bathroom in the house and shut the door behind her.  She felt Anand in the back of her panties.  His head had stayed pretty close to her anus throughout breakfast and even after she went looking for her mom and found her downstairs.  His licking had died down but she still felt his cute little mouth suckling on part of her rosebud, her butt checks had performed well at keeping their grip on his head and keeping his face in place.  He was like a little bee and her orifices were like ever blooming flowers freely providing him the nectar he needed to survive.  She was so turned on by the feeling of power she had having this little man living off of her waste and her fluids – her sweat and vaginal discharge, maybe sometimes a bit of her urine – it was all fair game for his body to take in eagerly.  

Carefully lowering her panties she used her left hand to gently pull him out of his home.  She gave him a quick bath in the sink using some warm water and soap.  He rinsed his mouth out also.  She did not have any of his thermals handy so she figured she would just take him naked like this.  She brought him up to her face.  He looked up at her quizzically, wondering if his time with her was up or what was going on….

“Hey my little lover” she addressed him with a smile.  He was listening.  Good she thought….

She continued, “So I asked my mom if I can take over from her for caring for you, and she wants to know if you agree to that.  So what will you tell her?  Will you let me take care of you?”

Anand was a little surprised he was even being given any choice at all, much less that Rajasi seemed to be the one asking his permission.  She certainly did not ask his permission for all that happened yesterday.  He looked down and grew pensive.  What should he say?  Did she think that she could just take him like this?  Did she think that he would so easily cave in to her?  He felt he had to assert himself in some way – show that he was not a pushover.

“No.” he stated mater of factly looking back up to her and then continued.  “I told you I am going to be an astronaut.  Also, you never asked if it was ok with me to have you suck me up into your colon on the sly and keep me there baking in your hot sauna butt for hours without so much as giving me the courtesy of explaining to me how long I would be there!  I thought I might die in there!  Did you care?  No.  It was all about your pleasure of course.  It always is.  You would not care if I perished in your ass if it gave you pleasure!  So no!  I decline and I will tell it to your mom’s face!”

Rajasi’s eyes got wet and she was on the verge of breaking out in tears.  This was not the sort of strident response she expected.  She decided to plead with him since her mom was expecting the hear from him and would not accept it if she went over there and lied about Anand’s reaction.  No she had to plead with him and convince him to take a different path.

Tears welled up in her eyes as Anand stood there on the vanity after his bath looking up at her with determination.   She had to hand it to him – he was brave to stand up to her like that.  She knelt down so that her face was at his level and looked him square in the face with her red eyes. 

“Please Anand!  I beg you!  I am sorry about last night!  Next time I will ask you I promise!  That was not planned – it just sort of happened and I went with it but now that I know how you feel about it I will be more careful in the future!  I enjoyed having you there but I did not mean to hurt you or make you feel bad so I am sorry.  Also if it is about your space dream – I know you have that dream and I am not telling you to give up on that now.  Even if you do that I want to be able to care for you and learn how to care for you.  Even if we are not destined to stay together for the rest of our lives I want that experience badly.  Just say yes.  Please!  You will still do your classes and get out of my panties I promise!  I won’t stop your education!  Just please agree to me taking care of you!”

Anand was surprised and taken aback by her response.  He half expected her to punish him for refusing her.  Maybe by shoving him back up her butt for even longer, or maybe stuffing her in her sock underneath her foot and threaten to crush him, or shoving him in her mouth and threaten to swallow him alive.   He did not expect this display of desperation and this plea.  Her mom must have said something to her to cause this sort of desperation.

“I don’t know” he said – pondering her desperation.  “You promise not to do anything to me like that again without my permission?”

She nodded in the affirmative.

“And you agree I can still become an astronaut and I do not have to agree to be “bonded” to you or whatever the hell you have planned for me?  That I am free to leave you when I become an astronaut?”

Rajasi said “Well, I hope you will change your own mind but yes I agree that you can do those things if you insist!”

“And you won’t hurt me right?  Even if I disobey you?”  Anand asked.

“No.  I promise I won’t try to hurt you – even if you disobey me!  But I may find other fun ways to punish you – but I won’t hurt you – why would I?”  Rajasi responded playfully with a wink – some hope returning in her voice as she thought maybe he would agree to her taking care of him.

“Ok. I will agree” he said to Rajasi’s relief.  But then he continued:  “But… I will tell your mom about yesterday!  She should know about what you did so that she is on guard that you don’t do that again!”  Rajasi’s heart sank when she heard that.  She was worried about that. 

“Oh please Anand!  I told you I will be better now!  She may not let me take you if you tell her all that!”

“Rajasi – I need to tell her…. Besides – she will find out eventually anyway – your mom and my mom have a way of figuring out everything - and its better we are up front with her.  I said I would agree on the conditions you agreed to.  I just want your mom to know those conditions also and why I must insist on them.”

“Ok fine.”  Rajasi said and wiped the tears from her eyes.  “At least you agree.  I will take what I can get at this point.  I just wish you would not disclose my little indiscretion yesterday.  That should be between you and I – she doesn’t need to know all that!”

“Well we will see…  I kind of want to tell her so she knows what you did to me.”  Anand replied. 

“Ok well….  I guess my Mom is expecting us now and if we don’t do this pretty fast you will get cold since I don’t have your thermals handy and she will get suspicious.  So let’s get on over to her!” Rajasi replied and after quickly composing herself she gently grabbed Anand in her left hand and took him out for the quick walk down the hall and into the basement office where her mom was waiting…

 

End Notes:

What will Anand say and what will Devi do?  Will Anand cave and surrender himself to Rajasi?  Will Rajasi really be able to restrain her power trip with Anand and "respect" him?  So much material to imagine and so little time!  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10448