Party time by nostromo
Summary: A party ends dramatically for Vivien, a not quite usual girl. She ensures the men responsible are present in the second party she organizes...and keeps them very close to the buffet.
Categories: Butt, Crush, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 11925 Read: 25165 Published: October 27 2008 Updated: October 27 2008

1. Chapter 1 by nostromo

2. Chapter 2 by nostromo

Chapter 1 by nostromo

PARTY TIME   (Part I)   This situation was as bad as it could get. From his stand point, Josh‘s view was quite free of obstruction, but considering what he was seeing, that did not bring any comfort to his distressed mind. The enormous proportions of every single object around him were still overwhelming and alien to his consciousness. Every massive form had to be reconstructed in his mind to make sense, and when it did, it achieved the usual clarity and familiarity of everydayness, but then it was himself that disappeared in the grotesque point of view, it was him that became the strange object in the place, a tiny homunculus lost in the hugeness of things. Not far from him, Pete’s wailing was clearly audible, as the man was uselessly calling for help. Around them, massive shapes were moving past, sending powerful scents in their direction. Music, laughter and conversations were exploding in the air around like the over-amplified soundtrack in some mad drive-in theatre. 

…………………………………………………………………………  

 

While not being the worst apple in the cot, Josh had been hanging the wrong crowd most of his life. As a kid, he had stuck to the bullying crowd, secretly scared to death to be one day on the receiving end. In high school, and now in college he had followed the inept rules of the pack, praying aimlessly on the guys and girls that did not conform to their accepted standards of “cool”. Yet Josh just did not have the right stuff for this game. He had become accustomed to being in the shadow of the “lads”, as they led the pack to their preys and games. His big bulk of a body had provided him with an easy way out of his shyness, and ensure his position as “one of them”. But somehow his heart had never been into it. Scaring the geeks was fun enough, and he enjoyed it at time, but bullying the girls had never been that enjoyable. Josh knew well he was the weak link in the chain of command of the group, and only his cowardice had subdued him into acceptance of the nasty jokes they were playing on others.When they messed with Vivien that night, nearly raping her in her bedroom during the last party she organized in her home, it was only fair he got to share their fate. 

 Vivien herself wasn’t particularly cruel as a person, but it is hard to guess what type of psychology could be at  play in the mind of so singular a being. She was one of the  prettiest girls in the college, was constantly solicited by the many males students who had developed a crush on her from afar, but her aloofness had also made her somewhat of an oddity. She had never been spotted flirting with any guy (or girl, for that matter). She entertained a large social circle around her, mainly due to the parties she kept organizing all year long in the vast mansion she owned, parties to which mostly only girls from her sorority were invited (some guys had been lucky enough to be guests once in a while, though). But there definitely was a strangeness to the girl, which kept her aside from the main college life.  Weird rumours circulated about her, the latest and weirdest one relating how she had been seen “going through a door without opening it”. This type of stories, although funny and ridiculous, still gave her the status of a social “freak”. No one dared to take those seriously, of course, but still, no one understood how they were possibly generated, and this mystery contributed to her peculiar station in the sorority. The night the guys had gate-crashed her party, scaring her guests, ransacking the buffet and had ended up dragging her to the bedroom upstairs, she did turn the strange rumours into a terrifying reality…  

………………………………………………  

 

Her ripped off clothes were lying in tatters around her waist, as she cried on her bed, still under the shock of the brutal attack. The guys had been rude, yes, drunk, certainly, but nothing had prepared her for the sudden assault of their leader, a brute named Gary Osborn, the “popular” quarterback of the college team. He had snarled and drooled like a lunatic, as his cronies stood aside laughing, admiring their chief’s prowess, as he molested her into submission. Behind the closed door, her girlfriends were trying to break in, alarmed by her screams, and a few minutes later, as Vivien cried on her bed, she could still hear the banging on the door, and their worried and angry shouts. They said the police was coming, screamed abuse at the guys inside, asking them to let her be.  

Vivien had found the strength to stand up at last, and dragged herself to the door, to her worried friends.  When she opened the door at last, everyone was shocked by two things : her distraught looks, and  the uncanny fact that no one was actually present in the bedroom. Vivien stood there under the door frame, sobbing quietly, her ripped clothing revealing her naked body, and yet, behind her the room was silent, empty, and all the guys had disappeared.  Since Vivien would not pronounce a word about it that night, and since the window of the bedroom was wide open, letting in the warm breeze of this summer evening, her friends  had had no other explanation other than the strange decision of all these brutes to suddenly jump through the window and  disappear into the night. Below, the loud music of the party was still coming on strong, many guests totally unaware of the short but violent drama that had taken place upstairs.  

A distressed Vivien had closed the door again on her worried friends that night, as she needed time to regain her composure, and change into proper clothes. She had sat for a while on the edge of the bathtub, calming her hectic breathing, drying her tears. A look in the mirror told her she badly needed to redo her make up, if she ever intended to join her guests downstairs. She splashed her face with cold water, washed her hands carefully, and studiously proceeded to apply cream and make up to her now more composed face. She had then entered again into her bedroom, to pick up a skirt and top from her wardrobe. As she walked about,  she had stepped carefully, to make sure she would not be squishing any of the little guys that were now lost in her carpet. Thankfully none of them were to be seen, as they probably had already scampered away beneath the bed or under the furniture, in search of shelter from her now monstrous feet, no doubt. As she dressed on again, leaving her old clothes in her heap at her feet, she glanced at times towards the blue carpet in case she could notice one running there. But she did not catch any. She was calm again, and had decided to enjoy the rest of the evening with her friends downstairs. She would have plenty of time later to catch the little fuckers. She went out, locking the door behind her.   

The guys themselves had found the situation somewhat unnerving, too. One second they were laughing and cheering to the antics of their leader, as he molested the cute brunette on her bed. The next, they were standing in a blue forest of twisted branchless trees, isolated from one another, under the incomprehensible plaster sky of a giant room. The bed they were surrounding a moment before had acquired the dimensions of a mountain range, and, a few minutes later, the girl that stepped out from it, crushing under her giant feet the blue stems of the carpet, was such a gigantic and scary sight, they all screamed in unison, from the four corners of the room. David, who had braced the entrance door against the girls’ attempts to push it in, had found himself suddenly facing a vast cliff of wood, against which huge unseen beings were thumping with earth-shaking force. He had ran away from it, with all the speed his tiny legs afforded him in the twisted forest of blue fibres.   

As for Gary Osborn, his immediate surrounding had proved far more interesting than a jungle of carpet fibres. The gigantic rosy thighs that surrounded him like long hills , the pink cliff of flesh over him, from which huge chunks of even rosier flesh were hanging like complex protrusions, surrounded by  a forest of long dark hairs, the sudden heat wave that hit him at the same time as the air was permeated with the scent of the vast body, all these sensory assaults nearly toppled him into madness. His fright and confusion were soon compounded when the huge human landscape started to roll forward and he was briefly engulfed under the tremendous weight of a thigh, and had nearly started to become an imprint of the now coarse linen of the bed sheet. When a second later the thigh had “rolled” away, like a passing tsunami, Gary had found himself in the shadow of the most gigantic human figure he had ever imagined. The cliff of the buttock near him was absorbed higher by the mountainous face of a stupendous body. Gary was no more than a tiny bug, looking up at the massive form of the sitting giantess. Her sobbing came from so far above as to be akin to a distant thunder. When the girl has stood up at last, Gary Osborn found himself alone in the vast plain of the bed, while a walking half-naked deity shook the ground under her enormous footfalls. He screamed again, pissed himself a second time with fear and confusion, and proceeded to search for shelter from the wrath of the huge woman.  

……………………………………………………………………………………………………  

 It had been four days since the party and Josh was still shaking from shock. He just had to open his eyes to have his mind blasted to pieces by the impossible reality of it all. But since his friends could see the same thing, he got some comfort from knowing he wasn’t alone in this. They were all sitting on the glass floor of their prison, dejected and miserable, tortured by the recent events. Only Liam was still shouting abuse at their captor, his fists beating against the curved glass wall. They were in a jar. Vivien had been really thorough in her search for her attackers the morning after the party. That night she had blocked the way under the door before switching off the light and in the darkness,  her  inebriated “Good night, fellas! Catch ya tomorrow!” before she went to bed had terrified the little men hiding under her furniture. The night had been nightmarish to all of them, alone as they were, in that strange place, terrified to be found by some insect or spider, with for only prospect the coming hunt in the morning. Only David and Peter had managed to find each other in the dark room. The other three had to live through the hellish experience on their own.

The morning after, Vivien had been true to her word and had meticulously searched the room, displacing the vast furniture, examining every corner. By noon, she had rounded up her assailants and discarded them in the glass jar. In there, they found food and water, but certainly not peace. David was keeping at it, shouting and pleading, and this useless racket was starting to get on Josh’s nerves. What was the point, really? On the bed next to them the giant shape of a naked Vivien (a very beautiful body, but whose beauty had been somewhat drained away by its deadly significance) was lying quietly. Josh could see the tiny man running on the vast belly, chased by giant fingers that dreamily played with him. Gary was in for trouble again. Vivien had singled him out immediately and he was getting a hell of a special treatment. The 10th of an inch little man was no match against the heavy fingernail that was pushing him in the pit of the great navel. A vast hand covered the trap while a loud giggle erupted in the room. Vivien was just getting started… Gary got a tour on the perfect and milky thigh of the young woman, tiny fleck slowly scaling the warm rounded hill towards the peak of a knee, goaded forward by blue painted nails driving him higher and higher  And that was before he got a moment of reprieve, lying in tears on top of her left nipple, a hardening pillar, that said enough about the fun his lovely tormentor was having. All the “boys” could do was to watch their leader struggle helplessly in the games for once played on him by his intended victim.  After a visit of her face (where he got a less than blissful stay on the vast rosy lips, only saved from the frightening abyss below by a playful tongue), Gary Osborn, like a little Ulysses amusing a teasing Greek goddess, ended his odyssey in the lush black bush of the giantess, entangled and screaming, as large fingers came to and fro, brushing against him, burying him deeper in the dark  and scented forest .  He was left there, a tiny pink shape in the dark meshes, when Vivien came out of bed at last, casually slipped her panties on and went to the kitchen to cook her diner, carrying the struggling man under the pink fabric.  Since Vivien slept with the panties on that night, (not without spending some time touching herself below, judging by the noises and soft moans) Josh did not see Gary before the morning after, when the blue-battered man, sobbing like a baby,  was casually dropped back in the circular jail. It was quite a surprise to all his mates that he was still alive and they could only imagine the ordeal he had gone through all night in the moist and suffocating embrace of the young woman’s swollen labia. He later told them he had indeed gone far deeper than that, and for once it was his usual bragging.   

 It is a week later that Vivien came to “speak” to them, if speech can describe the booming sounds her vast mouth was expressing. “It’s party time again, guys.” She said so with a stern look in her eyes. All the boys were looking up at the vast face hanging above them like a living moon, when large fingers grabbed the glass jar and they all fell on their backs, as  the landscape of the bedroom was quickly replaced by the unknown territory of a large kitchen. Josh did not think it was good news in any way.  The table the jar was set on was full of ingredients and it really could support an awful lot of them. It was one of these large wooden tables you expect to see in a countryside mansion, and to the tiny men it had the dimensions of a whole town, whose skyscrapers would be holding enormous billboards claiming  the names of food companies. Never before had a bag of flour looked so threatening to Josh, who, like the others was gawking at the enormous pandemonium around their glass jail. The massive shape of the brunette cook was moving to and fro, displacing the giant objects on the table like a goddess rearranging her world. She was wearing her long black hair in a bun, and a vast yellow apron covered her gigantesque body. The tremors of her cooking shook the ground and evoked more the din of a nearby war than the gentle occupation of a simple girl. Yet, sure enough,  after a few minutes, the air in the jar was saturated with the mouth-watering flagrances of delicious dishes. 

 

David was the first to go. Not that Vivien had selected him for the task. She had simply let the tiny guys slide screaming down the glass walls towards the rugged surface of her palm, till the first one fell onto it. This one was David, and the others got to witness his fate from the inside of the jar. The large plain David found himself on at the end of a short trip in the warm grip of the giant hand was spongy under the feet, warm and sweet-smelling. Not that it made him really hungry, of course. He could see the jar far away on the table, his friends banging their fists in it. Far closer to him was the giant shape of the young woman, a towering yellow cliff, from which titanesque arms projected in his direction. A casual smile adorned the face of the young cook as she looked on her latest ingredient. The vast disc of thin dough he was standing on was not so large that he could not escape it. And so he did try, running on the soft surface towards the edge of the large circle. But the trickle of honey that fell from above put an end to his heroics before he could make too much progress. Gagging, fighting to get the sticky substance off his face, a stunned David emerged from the goo like a petrol-dripping tiny bird. Not far from him, a sudden rolling mass of flour had appeared, as Vivien started to roll the slim pancake into a honey filled tube.  To David, it seemed like a giant steamroller coming his way, large inhuman fingers driving the mass in slow careful motion.  He shrieked, sputtering honey, and started to struggle in the sea of goo. Each movement of his seemed to drag heavy tentacles of slimy honey, every step plunged deep in the golden mess. Behind him, the brownish wall collapsed closer, flattened, rose again. In a matter of seconds, it was towering over him and falling on his tiny body. David thought the world had sat on him as he was embedded in the hot mass, feeling it rise again and fall again, transporting his tiny self with it. After two more rolls, the motion was replaced by a sudden lift as the rolled up pancake was carefully deposited in the nearby plate. Stuck in darkness, struggling to breathe, David soon felt the weight of other pancakes setting on top of his, till no motion occurred again. In the midst of his despair, his mind was still trying to process the very concept of what was about to happen to him. 

Josh was next and there was nothing he could do about it. He glided down the glass surface, his scream mingled with his friends’, till he felt nothing under him and was received by the warm flesh of Vivien’s hand. The place he was deposited was somewhat less sweet that David’s final tomb. He had to watch Vivien drill a very tiny hole in the salmon mousse that she had filled tiny bowls with (probbaly to be eaten with dips). The pinkish substance greeted his body with a sticky embrace, adhering firmly to his legs, arms, and torso.  The edge of the cup was below him, which allowed a very privileged view on the surroundings. A giant spoon patted the mousse around his head, making the substance even more solid, and a concentrated Vivien even drew a nice motif around the tiny body with the tip of a building-long knife. Josh saw the big leaf of parsley settle in his back, adding to the yummy-ness of his prison. As Vivien transported him to a nearby tray, he never stopped abusing her.  

Pete soon joined him, glued deep into the light circular stuffing adorning a lovely crispy craker where he joined the neat ranks of similar delicious looking , bite-sized, eye-pleasuring delights. His screams and wails were lost surely to the giant ears above, but was definitely a chilling sound to his friend nearby.  A few minutes later, Liam was set next to Pete on a similiar paté covered craker (a few rows on his left), and started his own private struggle.  From the windows nearby, the long shafts of  light of a lazy mid afternoon sun were sparkling with myriads of tiny flecks.  Standing like a radiant Cinderella supervising her Disney-looking kitchen (there had always been a “kitsch” side to her more gothic public persona), Vivien admired her handiwork for a minute, oblivious of the inaudible screams of fear that surrounded her. Gary Osborn was left alone to ponder over the fate of his flock, and to surmise the conditions of his own.  An hour later, the first bell ring exploded in the quiet kitchen, announcing the arrival of the first guests. Laughter, giggles, excited pieces of conversation started to vibrate in the air, sending the tiny men in the lovely prepared food into a frenzy of panic. All these voices had a person attached, a person of unbelievable proportions, and an appetite just the same. The boys recognized a lot of those voices

… …………………………………………………………………………………………….. 

 

The party was in full fledge, and the sun, the music, the cool water of the pool and a not negligible quantity of alcoholic beverages had turned the group of girls in a giddy and languid crowd of revellers. To the little guys struggling in their delicious prison, it did sound like a great party was taking place indeed. They could feel the thud of the music, hear high pitch laughter, shudder at the loud banging of doors, and listen to the continuous splashing of the swimmers. Even the simple noises made by the girls outside seemed to carry with them an incredible sense of mass. What was happening beyond the kitchen was in its sheer enormity, beyond the imagination of the little prisoners.   Lucy was very pleased to have been at last invited to Vivien’s party. She had always heard so much about those parties, about the sublime house it took place in, and all the fun, she was thrilled at last to get to be “taken in”. An invitation to Vivien’s house was indeed the proof one was doing well in the sorority, and Lucy was thrilled to bits. She had come with Elle, her best friend, and although they knew a lot of people, they had spent the beginning of the event mostly together, sipping excellent cocktails, comparing tan lines, laughing and generally having a good time. Lucy had the not entirely false notion that her blondness and tanned skin was a perfect match with Elle’s long black hair and pale sculptural body. Sticking together was bound to attract a few boys, she had thought, if ever some were invited later (as a rule, Vivien only allowed boys later during the night, when she sensed that her guests were getting wilder and wouldn’t be advert to the presence of some males. Timing was part of her social art).

 

Now, coming out of the pool, after a brief swim, Lucy decided it was time to visit the fabled kitchen where Vivien was preparing the party food she was famous for. It was a notoriously forbidden zone, but the thrill of the interdiction, added to youthful curiosity, had quite often driven a few guests in the past to brave Vivien (very temporary) displeasure. Lucy took Elle by the hand and the two girls sneaked into the house, repressing a giggle. Vivien watched them walk in the house from her sunny deck chair, and smiled to herself. “Girls…” she thought.  The boys in the food had been going through quite a struggle already and were bus

y trying harder to escape from their gelatinous and yet unyielding shackles (even David, who was hopelessly buried deep inside his pancake, itself buried under more pancakes, was still trying to hitch his way to salvation). They all froze when they saw (and heard) the vast door of the kitchen opening ever so slowly. Loud hushes and giggles came from behind the opening panel. The young women walked in cautiously, closing the door behind them. The arrival of the massive silhouettes in the suddenly cramped kitchen was the sign to lose it for Peter. His screams intensified as the two bikini-clad beauties walked toward them.  

The rumours were true, Lucy realized, Vivien’s kitchen was truly an amazing place, with its old decorations, its wooden rafters, the large fireplace and all the myriads of objects and ingredients that hung or sit everywhere from and on the numerous shelves and nooks. To top it all , the smell was mouth watering. She glanced a complicit look at Elle, whose face was telling her she was sharing the wonder of the place. Lucy could not help and touch by the tip of her fingers some of the old engraved plates that hung on the walls and described antique  recipes from times bygone. Elle gave her a nudge and nodded a wink towards the waiting trays of food in the corner of the room. Lucy and her came closer, their naked feet leaving wet marks that evaporated on the warm tiled floor. Lucy was delighted at the colours and shapes of all the appetizers Vivien had prepared, it was all so colourful and yummy-looking. Bending over the tray, she sniffed the sweet aroma of the honey-filled pancakes on the large silver plate. A sudden rumble in Elle’s’ stomach made the girls laugh and look at each other. Surely one for the road would go unnoticed was the silent pact they signed implicitly. Lucy looked down at the tray, lost for choice. Next to her, Elle was passing a humid tongue on her lips. 

The rumbling of this huge belly did not exactly endear the girls to the tiny prisoners. The enormous moving bodies had been overwhelming enough when the blonde and the brunette had walked in. And Lucy was right indeed, when she thought the boys would not be indifferent to their combined beauty. The sight of these slim and curvy bodies, one thread away from nudity, in all their glorious nimbleness was definitely something the boys would have noticed not long ago. Yet, when the supple breasts started to bob right above their heads, and the heat from those bellies actually washed across their faces, the boys were less than enthusiastic.  Josh was situated very close to the edge of his tray, and all his vision was blocked by the vast expanse of the bikini-clad crotch of Lucy, while right and left the rounded surface of her thighs completed the horizon. Lifting his gaze, he could see the enormous mass of the body, actually feeling the weight of the monstrous breasts, ready to burst from the mini bra , as Lucy sniffed noisily on the pancakes beyond.  

Peter was frantically screaming, trying to attract their attention, and so did Liam. Josh felt he had to join the chorus and was about to scream too, when the two girls looked at another and then right down at them…. Josh’s stomach went rock solid, as he stared in the eyes of the blonde giantess. Her green eyes were surveying the very tray he was on, slowly passing over every appetizer, a hungry spark in their mischievous irises, while she was holding the long drape of her hair from flowing down. As her gaze rested on him for a second or two, Josh knew the primeval fear of the prey facing its predator, of the eaten staring at the eater. The very notion of being food to a vastly superior and indifferent being struck him so hard, as to kill the scream in his throat. The beautiful girl looking at him wasn’t someone to chat to, to flirt with, or to hug, no matter how pretty she looked. She was a being that was considering him as a mere thing, a delightful morsel, a pleasurable mouthful of food. And if she decided to act on it, there was absolutely nothing he could do to prevent her from absorbing him as such inside her wondrous body. Josh (and his companions under the gaze of Elle’s similar hunger) touched that second the bottom of utter insignificance. 

The fleeting moment of decision could actually be read in the eyes of the girl. A vast hand appeared and approached Josh, long fingers extended. Josh’s scream was still stuck in his throat and only a painful rasp came out of his mouth as the fingers, incredibly close, incredibly real, with their blond hair and complex skin, closed finally on the tiny appetizer sandwich just right of him. He watched unbelieving the big object being lifted effortlessly to the waiting mouth of the smiling girl. Looking to his right still, he watched and heard Peter’s howling ending in a strangling note as Elle’s fingers surrounded the tiny snack just in front of him. Far above, the two girls winked to one another and opening wide, fed each other the little appetizers. Lost in their shadows, the men below watched cavernous mouths open, large wet tongues extend outside to receive the food. A second later, the girls were looking down again at the snacks on the trays , while dreamingly chewing their food. The double gulps were clearly audible to the very insecure ears of the little inhabitants of their oral pleasures. Josh screamed at last , for help, for this to stop, for anything,  his tiny attempt at communication lost in the smacking noises of the girls contentedly licking her fingers. And this time, it is in Elle’s eyes he was staring into as the sexy brunette set her thumb and forefinger around the tiny bowl he was in…

 There was no time for emotions really, no life passing by, no sudden memory. Just the time to feel something oddly understating, somewhat close to indignation maybe, as the lift occurred and the wondrous breasts of the girl (in a blue minibra) came closer, a sumptuous last gift before oblivion. “Stop that, you gonna get us caught. Come on!” said a thundering voice.Josh felt some lurching and dizziness, as the little bowl was deposited back on the tray. The towering derrieres of the sunbathers were suddenly carried away from the trays , as the girls, giggling, exited the kitchen, excited and happy. The boys looked at one another, their faces bleached and strained from shock. In the silence of the kitchen, the continued muffled screams coming from the pancakes pile suddenly seemed deafening…

Chapter 2 by nostromo

PARTY TIME   (PART II)


One hour later the whole nightmare was brought into sunshine. The trays were set next to the swimming pool, the bottles of wine opened to get to temperature, the great silver dome containing the pancakes and other desserts was installed close by. A conscientious Vivien settled a flimsy net over the food trays, establishing her domination over the proceedings. As long as the net stayed, it was case of look but don’t touch. Tantalizing was also part of the fine arts it seemed.

Josh was positive he could unglue his right hand. He had felt a sudden shift in the cement-like mass that held him prisoner, when they moved the tray on the uneven tiled floor surrounding the pool. He gnawed at the mousse with his tiny fingers. Around him , enormous shapes were passing by, girls in all sorts of swimming gear, in all sorts of shapes and colours. Girls he knew from college, some of them he had tried to flirt with. Hell, he recognized Yvonne, his most recent crush, an adorable brunette with a supple body and a charming smile, who had not entirely rejected the meek efforts at seduction he had produced two weeks ago. She was now a being of colossal proportions, an image of grace and power beyond compare, and he was no more to her than a palatable mouthful. Josh felt he was no longer on Earth.  Yet he could listen to her conversation now, hear her laughter, watch her swim in the sea-like pool. (there must have been at least twenty girls there, all sunbathing, and playing and swimming, all parading on sky-scraper high tanned legs). The music was loud, coming from somewhere behind them, clear and powerful, no doubt expensive material. The girls sometimes lazily came to have a look at the trays, near-naked bodies stopping in front of the men, their mass blocking the sunlight. Each time, the same look of animal greed in their eyes petrified the little dwellers of the much desired snacks. In comparison to the smiles and relaxed composure of the partying girls, the boys’ anguish grew total and unalloyed under their hungry gaze. The only thing that protected them from all those hungry mouths was the flimsy grid of the mosquito net, which looked ready to fly at every draught.

The boys could see Vivien in her deck chair near the pool, lazily chatting to a pretty red hair girl (David could have told the lads he knew her from a party three months ago, but he was busy struggling in the darkness under the silver dome and was a poor witness of the events). The witch – they all seemed to have come to that conclusion – was apparently totally oblivious of their fate, had perhaps indeed even forgotten about them already, so happy and relaxed she looked. Not once she glanced in their directions.

“I’m out!!!” came the puny shout. Josh and Peter looked in the direction of the voice. A goo-covered Liam was extracting himself from his craker stuffing, like a tiny worm. He was scampering across the surface of the snack, and proceeded to climb down.
“Here, Here!!! Help  me!! Get me out!!! Liam!!! Liam!!!” peter was frantically calling his mate. Josh did the same, his heart beating fast at this surprising sight. “Me first, me first, Liam!” he was also adding in his mind. Somewhere in the distance Vivien was getting up.
 Liam landed on the table, between two rows of impressive snacks. He jumped forward, running like a little ant on the red plastic tablecloth. After a minute, he was climbing the appetizer on top of which Peter was yelling madly.
Peter was submerged with gratitude and hope when he saw the head of his friend emerging at the edge of his vision. Liam was struggling to get a grip on the paté that topped the colourful appetizer. He managed to get on top and ran to Peter, whose head was visible, like a grotesque ball in the pink mousse.
“Hurry!! Hurry!! Get me out!!! Dig!! Dig!!!” yelled a frantic Peter.
“What do you think I’m doing, you sad bastard!! Where’s Josh? Which bowl is he in? They all look the fucking same!!” Liam answered, as he clawed at the mousse around his friend’s head.

A vast shadow settled on the tray. Liam looked up to see the vast body of a bikini-clad Vivien removing the net over their head. As if saluting the curtain lifting of a theatre, a clamorous Haaaaa!!!! of satisfaction exploded in the air from the four corners of the swimming pool.  Light poured on them even more fiercely than before. “Oh fuck!!” Liam Farrell was no hero. In fact he not exactly the brightest light bulb in the vicinity, and some nasty tongues could argue his current size reflected accurately his intellect. He was still unsure of what had happened to him during the last days, and certainly never believe a “dumb bitch” could have done something like that to him. Yet is fair to say Liam hesitated for a few seconds, looking down at the begging face of the poor Peter at his feet, and  then looking up again just in time to meet the incredible gaze of the giant girl. His simple reasoning did however take the better of his sympathies. “Sorry mate, better you than me…” He muttered awkwardly before running and, jumping from the top of the snack, throwing himself between two appetizers. He started to rush forward in the short space between the giant sandwiches and crackers. "Hey!! Where you going, Liam, Don’t go!!!” came the pitiful shout of the still imprisoned man behind him. But Liam Farrell had other plans for his own life. 

Josh witnessed the scene from higher up. He saw in the distance his friend running between the little sandwiches, saw the giant face of a smiling Vivien approach the table, her nose nearly touching the appetizers. Saw the ^pout forming on her lips.
To Liam, the sudden proximity of the giant face, the shadow deepening over him could only mean trouble, and he pushed himself to his maximum,  his mind in a muddy panic. The hurricane-like gust of scented  breath that exhaled from the giants lips above him, threw him flying over the table cloth. Josh saw him disappear beyond the edge of the table.
“Ants” said a smiling Vivien to the girl that had appeared next to her. “Please help yourself, girls”

The first hungry girls walked lazily towards the snacks, giggling, leaving wet footprints behind them. Josh and Pete screamed themselves raw as the first giant fingers loomed closer to grab the delicious snacks. In a few seconds, two of the salmon mousse bowls in front of Josh had disappeared. In a matter of seconds, the towering bodies of the hungry girls started to form a distinct and lethal circle. Josh felt each gaze that landed on  him like a shower of melting lead. In the sudden assault of all the voices around him, he could no longer hear Peter or David and the sheer loudness of those feminine voices drowned even the music behind them.  From all sides, giant smiles and eager faces filled the sky, while the naked bellies of the huge creatures closed all horizons. A chaos of arms and fingers started to fill the air above Josh, like a multitude of giant cranes and flying trucks. A large number of little sandwiches immediately started to take off in the air like a flock of frightened birds., the rows emptying dangerously. Josh watched in panic as a pretty blond girl with intense blue eyes and luscious lips, chatting with her friend, casually set her fingers around Peter’s tiny container and carried him away.  She disappeared behind the bodies pressing around the table.  A few seconds later, when the ranks of girls has already diminished, Josh could get glimpses of  her  (he remembered her, Anita Swindon, 20,  doing maths, and reputed for being a tough date) as she was sitting down on her deck chair, talking animatedly to her friend. The girl was pretty excited about her conversation, gesturing and oblivious of the tiny cracker she was shaking in all directions. Between two sentences, she popped the entire tiny appetizer into her mouth, chewing and talking at the same time, swallowing almost immediately.

Josh eyes was full of tears, at the sight of the bubbly girl, who continued her joyful conversation, hardly aware she had eaten an appetizer at all, never mind a live human being. But then, Josh had enough to worry about himself. Right and left, the little bowls were disappearing, leaving him horribly exposed… Then suddenly the horizon opened up, as the last girl retreated to her seat by the pool. Anita Swindon, laughing and chatting, got up and walked around the pool to join other people, carrying her little passenger. Josh was hoping Pete had known a quick death, and wasn’t yet alive in the depths of the walking girl.


Liam was still surprised he had survived the fall. Had he stopped and considered the situation, he would have remembered ants don’t die from falls. He had retreated under the tray and was looking for an escape route, but all around him, a chaos of giant naked and shuffling feet was trampling the entire area. He could smell chlorine and sweat. The long legs towered all around, in an unnerving curtain of flesh. He could feel the slapping of the wet feet travel through the ground under him and decided to wait it out before risking any route out of the shadow of the table. He didn’t to have to wait too long to change his mind.
The table moved, its four wheels orienting suddenly in the same direction, and starting a slow rolling. In a matter of seconds, Liam found himself in the sunshine, in a vast brownish plain. His immediate reaction was to start running towards the house. The tray had been pushed to make some room for some enthusiastic dancers, well decided to start the evening festivities as soon as possible, now that the shadows were getting long in the rosy light of the setting sun.  Liam was not alone for too long indeed when massive shapes started to converge exactly towards the spot he was running on. The huge feet surrounded him in no time and started to pound up and down on the terracotta plain. The dancing motions of the vast bodies above threw wildly moving shadows on the tiny being in their midst. Liam did his best to try and dodge the crunching toes, the descending heels, the threatening soles flying all around him. At ground zero, the shapes of the dancing girls were as mind-numbing as it could get, but the panicked Liam could hardly enjoy the view, and every step he made in any direction was a wild guess. A toe smashed less than two meters in front of him, dwarfing his little frame into oblivion, and projecting him backwards with the sudden gust of expelled air. The foot behind the toe was so big to even comprehend. Once in a while, golden reflections danced too on the ground, from the many ankle chains of the laughing girls.
Little by little, Liam found himself cornered towards the edge of the pool by the crowd of dancers. He decided that following its contour might be safer than risking a raid through the girls ahead.

Lea was not particularly fond of Vivien. She had always though thought her to be too weird for her taste. There was something odd about her that just unnerved Lea. She could not quite place it, but Lea felt incredibly young next to Vivien, which is a strange thing to feel, considering she was older that her host.  She had been studying Vedic astrology for three years now, and had decided that Vivien was an “old soul”, someone whose karma was coming to an end. Somehow she wasn’t too far from truth. But odd or not, she had to give it to her, she definitely knew how to throw a party.  Lea concentrated on the languid gliding of the water on her body, as she swam leisurely for a few lengths (she had a firm and athletic body and was proud to show it). She was also anticipating the coming weekend with her new boyfriend mark, who was one the guys to get the privilege to join the party at a later hour. His thinking about him in the warm embrace of the water brought pimples to her skin. Reaching the edge again, she realized she had missed the rush to the buffet. Posing her hands on the wet tiles, she pulled herself out of the pool in a graceful motion.

To Liam, nevertheless, it wasn’t a beautiful red-haired naiad in a red bikini that was emerging in front of him, tons of water dripping on the tanned skin. It was a colossal being, which seemed to emerge  for hours. When the vast bottom flattened (ever so slightly) on the edge of the pool, he decided his route was once again in jeopardy and angled his course away from the swimmer, who was getting up now standing, on legs of infinite length. The shadow of the young woman caught up with him , as she unfolded her tremendous height, then she casually took her first step in his direction. “Plenty of room, plenty of room” told himself a panting Liam. Glancing back he saw a vast naked foot moving in his direction, crashing on the tiles with a wet thud. Another one was starting its ascent far behind. The next thud was definitely louder. He angled ninety degree right . Another thud told him she was doing the same. The girl walking to him was as tall as the Eiffel tower, a monument of lean legs and toned belly, her breasts bobbing lightly in her gait. Liam could no longer see her face already. Thud. The foot that landed behind him projected myriads of droplets around, and Liam felt one hit him full in the back, sending him sprawling. Turning round on his back, he watched the foot lifting far behind the girl, whose body was nearly upon him. Liam screamed as the dripping foot flew the distance towards him. Her sole was brown and soft looking, as it covered the entire sky. The sudden pressure exploded his body in a microsecond.

As Lea walked to the buffet, she took a glance behind her. She’d always loved the sight of evaporating foot prints on warm tiles. She never saw Liam’s tiny body, naturally, stuck as it was now to the sole of her right foot. Perusing the wonderful offer of the buffet, she decided to indulge with some sweet stuff, and opened the silver dome where the pancakes were. A wonderful smell wafted towards her nostrils.


To David, the party was not as sexy as it should have been, and god knows he would have paid to be invited to one of Vivien’s little does. Gate crashing had been the solution, but he somehow wished he hadn’t listened to his peers. Stuck between the two layers of pancake dough, in the dark dish, all he could make out was the din of the fun outside. He had felt sick when the first motions had occurred around, as the dish was set on the rolling tray and had been brought outside. And the heat on the sun-exposed silver had brought the temperature inside a few notches up. Davis had managed to free his face an nose from the nauseous honey, but had made little progress to change his  position. He was feeling oppressed by the weight of the many finely rolled pancakes that lay on top of him. Yet being buried alive like this was nothing in comparison of what was to come and he knew it.
Liam’s escape had been audible enough, a sudden normal sounding conversation, compared to the loud and booming noises from the party. He had paid attention to the tiny sounds from his friends, but everything had died pretty quick, only to be replaced by the invisible presence of enormous beings all around him. Total darkness had been replaced by the brownish light oozing from the doughy walls when at last , with a mighty clank, someone had opened the dish. Whispers and giggles of glee had exploded above him, as the girls discovered the delicious pancakes.

Slowly but surely the weight on his chest had decreased. It was hardly a comfort to David’s tortured soul, as he was well aware “his” pancake was also slowly coming in full view, a “must-taste” for any sweet-toothed girl. He heard the comments, the delight in their voices when they came close, felt the slow eroding of the little mountain above. He had managed to move an inch, but was still nicely wedged far from the tubular exit.

Alicia was particularly beautiful that night, or so thought Hillary. She was more than a bit infatuated with her new friend. And although nothing had yet transpired of the relation they could have, Hillary was less than discreet in her admiring the beautiful girl sitting in front of her, in her immaculate white one-piece swimming suit. The high cut of the suit around the top of her thighs seemed to double the length of legs that were admirable in their own right. And she made her laugh so much, with this strange sarcastic humour of hers. While Hillary was on the naïve side of life, Alicia was definitely a more seasoned character, and that lent her an incredible charm, on top her other attributes. Hillary was so pleased with the turn of the events, this invitation to Vivien’s party (including an en-suite bedroom!), the radiant and accepting presence of her gorgeous friend, she felt she was on a little cloud. She got up gracefully, rewarded in that gesture by an appreciative glance from Alicia, and walked lightly to the buffet. She opened the silver dish and gazed at the treasures inside. An idea burgeoned in her mind as she lightly lifted a lovely warm rolled pancake from its dark cradle.

David screamed as loud as he could, calling for help, calling for that girl he never saw to notice him, to save him. It could not be happening like this. This was impossible. No one dies like this, no one. His imperceptible trashing within the rolled layers of the pancake was lost to the happy girl that carried him back to her lover (her mind had jumped a few tracks already), licking the honey from her fingers.
“Let’s share this one!” she announced, her heart in a flutter, but her voice firm and composed. Alicia smiled in the warmest possible way, brushing aside her long curly black hair, which settled picture perfect on her lovely naked shoulder. “OK! Hey, this looks yummy!” She leaned forward, opening wide a hungry mouth, with perfect white teeth . Alicia deposited the end of the rolled  pancake on the extended mouth and took the other end in her own mouth. Their combined bites brought their faces so close together, she could smell the natural vanilla scent of her friend’s skin.

David saw both ends of the little tunnel go dark and felt the pressure increase from both side. The dough itself hardly made any noise for the tearing , but what sent him into utter despair, was the dull sound of the teeth, right and left of him, as they closed their bites. Suddenly more light than ever came through and the tiny man could see for the first time the outside world. It was actually really confusing, as it was no more but a blur of passing colours, white fabric, tanned skin, flashes of blue water. He listened in agony to the distinct chewing of the girls. When one of them spoke, her mouth still full, the voice seemed to describe a place more than it unveiled words. He redoubled his efforts in his screaming. The girls chatted for a few seconds, blowing his panic into irrelevance.
“One more?”
“Sure! It’s delicious!”
The pancake was already half eaten and trying to catch the ends, the girls had no choice but to bring their faces in a quasi embrace. Hillary’s heart was beating madly in her chest. As she closed her mouth on the cake, eyes closed, she felt Alicia’s cheek brushing her own, and the light flutter of an eyelid. When she opened her eyes again, Alicia was looking at her intensely, slowly chewing, and when she swallowed her mouthful, beamed a smile worth all the gold in the world. Hillary swallowed her own and smiled back with all her heart. Between her thumb and index finger, a last tiny piece of the pancake remained, its ends showing the teeth marks of this shared moment.

David was nearly out, his head was nearly in the open, he could make it, he could get out of here. The sunlight was blinding him but he could feel the fresh breeze on his face, smell the chlorine from the pool nearby. He could make it. Somehow, though, the pressure had intensified on his body, as if he was suddenly taken into a vice. His little arms went flailing towards the outside world, his throat was ravaged by the most piercing shouts. He could still make it. He was seeing now the tanned hill of a naked knee, the start of long descending calf.
Hillary looked down on the last remaining portion of the pancake. “Ow, she said, look, that’s all that’s left!.”
Alicia leaned forward and , lightly taking the piece out of her fingers, whispered in her ear :”We said we would share.”

She slowly opened her mouth, looking straight in Hillary’s eyes, and gently deposited the last piece on her humid tongue. Her mouth still opened, she leaned forward again and set her lips on Hillary’s. The young woman felt like molten lave as the tongue of her friend inserted the little morsel inside her own mouth and the contact of her lips against hers sent an electrical bolt of lightning through her whole body. She closed her eyes and kissed her friend passionately. As the little morsel disintegrated between their searching tongues, she was feeling the taste of her friend slowly replacing the taste of honey, and she clasped her arms around the supple body of a new lover. They did not unlock their kiss for a good five minutes, before getting up and heading hand in hand toward the intimacy of Hillary’s bedroom. For the tiny man deep within, the squelching sounds and salivating chaos of their wet embrace had been replaced by a churning furnace and the loud gurgling of an intestinal world that cared little for his desperate calls for help.
The moans and joyful orgasms of the two girls did however reach the ears of the struggling David, as he was slowly introduced to an even more subterranean  place.

…………………………………………………….


Josh was beginning to think he might have a chance. His right hand was free at last, which meant he could start shovelling away the mousse around his neck and upper body. Miles above, a multitude of  insects danced in the halo of the garden lights, which gave a welcome extension of life to the wonderful evening. All the girls around had put on their best (and sexiest, even an exhausted Josh would have to be blind not to notice this) outfits for the occasion. The dance floor was a gathering of light dresses, long legs and glittery skirts. The young women were getting in a wild mood now and eagerly awaited the next guests that were allowed to join them.

Josh dragged his slime-covered body over to the tablecloth. The red fabric was littered with remnants of the many appetizers that once existed here like improbable buildings. Crumbs the size of Josh’s body lay everywhere and this actually allowed him to have something to eat before attempting the long descent to the floor. He sat on the soft fabric for a moment, taking the time to admire Gaëlle, a French girl he had always liked, and who danced sensuously in front of him, her beautiful derriere encased in near nothingness.


Yoko was feeling the effects of the last two drinks. She had promised herself not to give way to temptation, but it was a fine party after all, and all her good intentions had melted in the sun of this impeccable evening. The sounds were loud and crystalline, the giggles more and more frequent, and the presence of the other girls around her was turning her dance into a trance. She had never felt better. She felt beautiful too in her new skirt and silvery top, and had a slight wince of regret she hadn’t managed to get an invitation for Carl. He would have loved this party. He would have loved her. And hell, she would have loved him to.

Josh was uncertain as to the way to make it down to the floor. He wasn’t too sure of anything these last few days. Being reduced to the size of a fleck of dust was indeed a remarkable way to reduce certainty. What was he supposed to do? Get down and get squished under some high heel shoe, splattered under some toe? Was he supposed to stay up here and wait to be collected among the crumbs and fed to the trash bin or to the birds? How the hell was he supposed to get help in this desperate state? After a few minutes of silent contemplation of the dancers, he decided he needed to wait out the end of the evening, and just concentrate on staying alive. That would do for now. He saw Anita Swindon pass in front of him in a whoosh of displaced air, one of the last girls to still wear her bikini. Josh stared at her long body for a moment, pondering if Peter was still alive inside somehow. Three hours had passed at least since he entered her body, and even assuming he had survived the chewing bit, he was probably somewhere in Anita’s lower intestine by now. No, there wasn’t a a snowflake’s chance in hell, that he was alive, Josh decided sadly.

Depressed by the though, he peered instead to the floor, in search of any sign from Liam. He was wondering if his mate could still be down thee, waiting for him maybe. But there were no traces at all of the big man (whose body had peeled off Lea’s sole when she went into the pool again, but of this Josh was blissfully unaware). His feet dangling over the abyss, Josh resumed his contemplation of the impossible women. In the middle of the group, a very beautiful Asian girl was undulating like a pole dancer, her long black hair whooshing around her nimble body.

Yoko could feel the sweat pouring between her shoulder blades. Happy, dizzy and tired, she looked around for a place to sit out the next piece. Near the buffet tray, she noticed a plastic chair and dropped into it, removing at the same her drench top. Her high breasts enjoyed the suddenly freedom, and each one, in its flimsy casing of bikini bra bobbed up and down in approval. She was tempted to get up again as she recognized the music starting (Daft Punk. Vivien never disappointed her guests, in music as in food) but instead reached out for a lonely salmon mousse appetizer from the buffet.

The little man on the table instinctively lowered his head as the pale arm flew over him. He watched with  mixed feelings of irony and relief the little snack he had been embedded in one hour earlier being carried away to the expectant tongue of the young woman (she wasn’t keen on using a spoon or anything apparently). As he watched her licking the mousse, the very thought that she should have been the one to swallow him whole and screaming created a strange bond in Josh’s mind between him and this unknown beauty. He sniggered at that idea. As if there was any way to start chatting her now. But she did become his best friend when, suddenly shifting the chair backward to avoid some dancer’s feet, she send the back of her chair bumping into the table nearby. Recovering from his fall from the little earthquake, Josh looked up with wonder at the vast curtain of long black hair that was spilling slightly on the table, and at the vast shoulders that leaned nearly on top of him. He had provided him with an escape route.

For all his wish to leave the accursed table, Josh was hesitant as to the best way to take advantage of the situation. The head of the girl was like a dome high above him, and the flowing hair was a complex curtain of thousands of black ropes, dropping like a waterfall in front him. Was he to try and “climb” this person? Was it safe? At least on the table he had a stable ground to tread, and a view on the surroundings. Yet he knew the cleaning of the table could prove very dangerous to him if any of the girls decided to roll up the tablecloth, or do any such upheaval around him. Also, if he could get transported in the house by the Asian girl, a better situation might present itself. Immobility was not an option.

He walked among the large ropes of hair till he got to the base of the dark cliff. He grabbed one. It was rough and easy enough to hold on to. When he pulled tentatively on the long thread, it became taught but did not attract the attention of its owner in any way. If he could get a footing on the shoulder near him, maybe something good would come out of it. The first meters of ascension were surprisingly easy, and Josh realized just how little gravity cared about him in his current state. Soon he was dangling high above the table, his body brushing against the numerous strands of hair around him. Josh really felt like an insect, violating thus the private space of this young woman, but there was nothing to it.

This latter decided her rest had to come to an end, and got up suddenly. To Josh the motion was sudden but not unexpected and he hung on for sheer life. In a second, he found himself dangling over an abyss. He had hoped to shift from one hair to the other , in a tempt to reach the hairs most likely to rest on her shoulders , but her getting into a slow rocking motion in unison with the sensuous music, had transformed the curtain of hair into a black stormy sea. Josh concentrated on getting higher, gripping the hair with his feet and hands. He could feel the heat coming through from the young woman’s head. Hopefully, she would soon head towards the house, as the proximity of all the dancers around, the violence of those movements to him, so vast and fast, and the sheer size of the huge beings , was truly a frightening sight. He grabbed the hair next to him, let go of the one he had, grabbed the next one. He had got to go round her head , get to safer ground.

“Yoko! I did not know you were here!”
Yoko heard the voice , startled, she hadn’t heard it for three years at least. She turned round suddenly, facing Lillian,  her friend from high school. What a surprise, she had never….
The sudden jolt of Yoko’s hair was too fast to handle. All the strands of hair around him swivelled at once, like a sudden wave; whooshing madly in the air. Josh tried to hold on, but it was too powerful a movement.  He felt his grip go loose and the next second he was flying away from the young woman’s head, catapulted into the air.

For a second, terror took hold oh his thoughts, as he Josh realized he was literally flying toward the vast sea of the pool, a glittering and shiny surface agitated blue water. As he glided  swiftly forward, Josh, light as a feather, watched the ground under him flash past, reducing the distance to the nearby pool. Why the hell wasn’t he falling down?!! He was nearing the big expanse of water , when a sudden gust of breeze lifted up his tiny body and send him swirling madly, all landscape lost in incoherence. Josh landed on rough ground, winded and scared.

A gigantic flower loomed over him , and plenty of others were splashed across the enormous slope of fabric he was facing. His feet rested on the bumpy surface of a complex criss-crossing of rough fibres. Large rafters of wood emerged on either side of the vast slope. It took Josh a good while to recognize one of the deck chairs strewn around the pool. The house was still miles away…

Suzanne came out of the house, refreshed after the brief Jacuzzi session she had in the wonderful mansion in company of some friends. She had changed in to a short white miniskirt, exposing her long thighs, and a sleeveless blue top that highlighted her firm breasts and slim shoulders. She had spent some time brushing her long auburn hair and felt like a million dollar. Vivien always had the knack to provide anyone with the best commodities for her guests and the toilets were filled with a profusion of creams and perfumes and other products. Being on the vain side of life, Suzanne had taken advantage of the generosity of her host to powder her nose with the latest product in fashion. She was now hoping for some flirt with the boys that had just arrived from town.

The improvised dance floor was quite full, and after perusing the small crowd, Suzanne decided she just did not feel like getting sweaty again. She casually took a glass of cocktail from one of the many trays and, with a lazy and sensuous gait, walked to Frankie, who’d just arrived, and was still sussing out the mood of the party. They had talked to another before, but maybe tonight was a good opportunity to make up her mind about him. A smile from her pretty mouth was all she needed to grab his attention. After a few words, she beckoned him to the deckchairs near the pool.

Josh had just started to make his way up the lower slope of the flower plain, when his gaze was attracted by a new movement on his left. Two vast shapes had cut through the dancing crowd and were heading this way. Suzanne Lindsey, looking as pretty as ever, was walking straight to him, a lanky guy behind her. Josh froze. The long legs were carrying the young woman towards him at an incredible speed. He heard her laughter already coming from much higher. Her heels tapped hard one tiled floor, getting louder at each footfall. The perspective on her tall body changed by the second, everything about her enlarging to mind-blowing proportions . In a few steps, the young woman had turned into a towering figure over him, blocking out the view, her head high and nearly hidden by the overhang of her generous breasts. Another huge being was appearing from behind her.

“Hey, let me bring this chair closer, Suzie” said a loud booming voice. The huge man set his hands on the wooden frame of the chair and dragged the chair around in a terrible screeching of wood upon clay. Josh was thrown down on his belly on the fabric.
“Here, much better”
“Well, thanking you, Frankie” said a crystalline and giggling voice. Josh saw a large cocktail glass land with a clank on a low table and suddenly Suzie’s legs stepped on font of him, bringing her body right above. Josh stood up just in time to survey the impossible pillars of flesh that dominated him. They led to the white expanse of a very short miniskirt.

“Not like this. For fuck sake, not like this” thought Josh, as he watched the white round shape of Suzanne’s bottom suddenly replace the sky and start descending over him. He leaped forward, in total panic, as the vast ceiling of the thighs and bottom of the pretty girl came slowly down (Suzie was careful not to over stretch her skirt). The size of the descending bottom seemed to expand exponentially, obliterating everything else. A second before landfall, a running Josh was stumbling down in the shadow of the descending mass. He had time to roll over and to throw his arms against  the white fabric, screaming wildly.
When the insane pressure started to mount and darkness took him, Josh realized he was not dying from the impact. Lost under the vast buttock, unable to move and feeling the pressure mount and mount, his nose and mouth pinned against the soft fabric, he did realize however that his chest would never lift again…

Suzan sipped her cocktail and chatted happily with Frank for the next twenty minutes. She found herself strangely under the charm of this otherwise shy student, his conversation was   so clear and easy. She was delighted to be facing an intelligent guy for a change and not one the boors that keep hanging around her at parties like this. Her delight was marred by a little inconvenience, though. As she stood up to go and share a dance with him, a slightly  embarrassed Frankie remarked that she must have sat on some berry or insect, and that a stain was clearly visible on her immaculate bottom. In the changing room, standing in her pink panties in front of a running faucet of cold water, a grumbling Suzanne had to scrap away whatever was stuck to her skirt. Thankfully it washed straight away, and after a dance or two with her gallant partner, she forgot all about it.


Epilogue


It may seem unfair that the brute that was the cause of this series of event should survive the evening. And yet he did. But perhaps is it possible to find poetic justice from the fact that Gary Osborn eventually died from a kiss.

Vivien had grown quite used to drop the tiny man in the crotch of her panties every morning. After four months, it had become a gesture as simple and natural as washing her teeth. Long after the grudge and rage had died, she just did it out of habit. She had even grown accustomed to the tiny struggle against her labia, and no longer noticed it;
She hadn’t forgotten the party and the molesting (during her extraordinary long life, Vivien had never forgotten anything, in fact, she probably just wasn’t able to). But she had also better things to think upon. The recent months had brought in her a certain mellowing of her defence mechanisms against romance, and she had found herself falling in love with a young man who had persistently maintained his courtship, in spite of her usual disheartening casualness. He was just so cute, and something in him had brought Vivien to positively dream of him in a very sexual way, a thing she hadn’t indulge for a very long time. Postponing the moment much longer than is commonly accepted, but still accepting his invitations to dinner, she had been at last overwhelmed by the light touch of his hand on her knee. He heart went beating madly at that simple touch, like a surprised teenager’s, and she had felt a flurry of butterflies in her stomach, while a definitive heat wave had exploded in her loins. When she let herself kissed by the much desired lips, she felt weak and excited as never before. She crossed her legs in an attempt to curb somewhat the overflowing feeling.

Buried deep under her sex, crushed by the tremendous weight of the brunette girl, Gary had positively felt the slow gorging of blood cursing in the labia he was pressed against. His mouth and face and body were near imprinted against the hot and scented convoluted flesh, but the scent of her arousal had penetrated every tiny niche of her womanhood. Near the struggling  man, the deep recesses of the inner cavern that was Vivien’s vagina were gurgling with a sudden oozing of intimate substance. In the total darkness, Gary never saw the dripping discharge that oozed from her intimate parts, but pressed as he was near the orifice of her vagina, he was on the way of the discreet seepage, as it came through the lips and saturated the panties. A blob of juice remained stuck to his tiny body and, unable to free his face and mouth from the clinging substance, Gary Osborn died a silent death between the legs of the aroused young woman.
Vivien did not accept her boy-friend advances to consummate their desire that night, but as she was retiring her panties later on, she promised herself she would have him at their next meeting.

 

the end

 

nostromo

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1042