- Text Size +

PARTY TIME   (Part I)   This situation was as bad as it could get. From his stand point, Josh‘s view was quite free of obstruction, but considering what he was seeing, that did not bring any comfort to his distressed mind. The enormous proportions of every single object around him were still overwhelming and alien to his consciousness. Every massive form had to be reconstructed in his mind to make sense, and when it did, it achieved the usual clarity and familiarity of everydayness, but then it was himself that disappeared in the grotesque point of view, it was him that became the strange object in the place, a tiny homunculus lost in the hugeness of things. Not far from him, Pete’s wailing was clearly audible, as the man was uselessly calling for help. Around them, massive shapes were moving past, sending powerful scents in their direction. Music, laughter and conversations were exploding in the air around like the over-amplified soundtrack in some mad drive-in theatre. 

…………………………………………………………………………  

 

While not being the worst apple in the cot, Josh had been hanging the wrong crowd most of his life. As a kid, he had stuck to the bullying crowd, secretly scared to death to be one day on the receiving end. In high school, and now in college he had followed the inept rules of the pack, praying aimlessly on the guys and girls that did not conform to their accepted standards of “cool”. Yet Josh just did not have the right stuff for this game. He had become accustomed to being in the shadow of the “lads”, as they led the pack to their preys and games. His big bulk of a body had provided him with an easy way out of his shyness, and ensure his position as “one of them”. But somehow his heart had never been into it. Scaring the geeks was fun enough, and he enjoyed it at time, but bullying the girls had never been that enjoyable. Josh knew well he was the weak link in the chain of command of the group, and only his cowardice had subdued him into acceptance of the nasty jokes they were playing on others.When they messed with Vivien that night, nearly raping her in her bedroom during the last party she organized in her home, it was only fair he got to share their fate. 

 Vivien herself wasn’t particularly cruel as a person, but it is hard to guess what type of psychology could be at  play in the mind of so singular a being. She was one of the  prettiest girls in the college, was constantly solicited by the many males students who had developed a crush on her from afar, but her aloofness had also made her somewhat of an oddity. She had never been spotted flirting with any guy (or girl, for that matter). She entertained a large social circle around her, mainly due to the parties she kept organizing all year long in the vast mansion she owned, parties to which mostly only girls from her sorority were invited (some guys had been lucky enough to be guests once in a while, though). But there definitely was a strangeness to the girl, which kept her aside from the main college life.  Weird rumours circulated about her, the latest and weirdest one relating how she had been seen “going through a door without opening it”. This type of stories, although funny and ridiculous, still gave her the status of a social “freak”. No one dared to take those seriously, of course, but still, no one understood how they were possibly generated, and this mystery contributed to her peculiar station in the sorority. The night the guys had gate-crashed her party, scaring her guests, ransacking the buffet and had ended up dragging her to the bedroom upstairs, she did turn the strange rumours into a terrifying reality…  

………………………………………………  

 

Her ripped off clothes were lying in tatters around her waist, as she cried on her bed, still under the shock of the brutal attack. The guys had been rude, yes, drunk, certainly, but nothing had prepared her for the sudden assault of their leader, a brute named Gary Osborn, the “popular” quarterback of the college team. He had snarled and drooled like a lunatic, as his cronies stood aside laughing, admiring their chief’s prowess, as he molested her into submission. Behind the closed door, her girlfriends were trying to break in, alarmed by her screams, and a few minutes later, as Vivien cried on her bed, she could still hear the banging on the door, and their worried and angry shouts. They said the police was coming, screamed abuse at the guys inside, asking them to let her be.  

Vivien had found the strength to stand up at last, and dragged herself to the door, to her worried friends.  When she opened the door at last, everyone was shocked by two things : her distraught looks, and  the uncanny fact that no one was actually present in the bedroom. Vivien stood there under the door frame, sobbing quietly, her ripped clothing revealing her naked body, and yet, behind her the room was silent, empty, and all the guys had disappeared.  Since Vivien would not pronounce a word about it that night, and since the window of the bedroom was wide open, letting in the warm breeze of this summer evening, her friends  had had no other explanation other than the strange decision of all these brutes to suddenly jump through the window and  disappear into the night. Below, the loud music of the party was still coming on strong, many guests totally unaware of the short but violent drama that had taken place upstairs.  

A distressed Vivien had closed the door again on her worried friends that night, as she needed time to regain her composure, and change into proper clothes. She had sat for a while on the edge of the bathtub, calming her hectic breathing, drying her tears. A look in the mirror told her she badly needed to redo her make up, if she ever intended to join her guests downstairs. She splashed her face with cold water, washed her hands carefully, and studiously proceeded to apply cream and make up to her now more composed face. She had then entered again into her bedroom, to pick up a skirt and top from her wardrobe. As she walked about,  she had stepped carefully, to make sure she would not be squishing any of the little guys that were now lost in her carpet. Thankfully none of them were to be seen, as they probably had already scampered away beneath the bed or under the furniture, in search of shelter from her now monstrous feet, no doubt. As she dressed on again, leaving her old clothes in her heap at her feet, she glanced at times towards the blue carpet in case she could notice one running there. But she did not catch any. She was calm again, and had decided to enjoy the rest of the evening with her friends downstairs. She would have plenty of time later to catch the little fuckers. She went out, locking the door behind her.   

The guys themselves had found the situation somewhat unnerving, too. One second they were laughing and cheering to the antics of their leader, as he molested the cute brunette on her bed. The next, they were standing in a blue forest of twisted branchless trees, isolated from one another, under the incomprehensible plaster sky of a giant room. The bed they were surrounding a moment before had acquired the dimensions of a mountain range, and, a few minutes later, the girl that stepped out from it, crushing under her giant feet the blue stems of the carpet, was such a gigantic and scary sight, they all screamed in unison, from the four corners of the room. David, who had braced the entrance door against the girls’ attempts to push it in, had found himself suddenly facing a vast cliff of wood, against which huge unseen beings were thumping with earth-shaking force. He had ran away from it, with all the speed his tiny legs afforded him in the twisted forest of blue fibres.   

As for Gary Osborn, his immediate surrounding had proved far more interesting than a jungle of carpet fibres. The gigantic rosy thighs that surrounded him like long hills , the pink cliff of flesh over him, from which huge chunks of even rosier flesh were hanging like complex protrusions, surrounded by  a forest of long dark hairs, the sudden heat wave that hit him at the same time as the air was permeated with the scent of the vast body, all these sensory assaults nearly toppled him into madness. His fright and confusion were soon compounded when the huge human landscape started to roll forward and he was briefly engulfed under the tremendous weight of a thigh, and had nearly started to become an imprint of the now coarse linen of the bed sheet. When a second later the thigh had “rolled” away, like a passing tsunami, Gary had found himself in the shadow of the most gigantic human figure he had ever imagined. The cliff of the buttock near him was absorbed higher by the mountainous face of a stupendous body. Gary was no more than a tiny bug, looking up at the massive form of the sitting giantess. Her sobbing came from so far above as to be akin to a distant thunder. When the girl has stood up at last, Gary Osborn found himself alone in the vast plain of the bed, while a walking half-naked deity shook the ground under her enormous footfalls. He screamed again, pissed himself a second time with fear and confusion, and proceeded to search for shelter from the wrath of the huge woman.  

……………………………………………………………………………………………………  

 It had been four days since the party and Josh was still shaking from shock. He just had to open his eyes to have his mind blasted to pieces by the impossible reality of it all. But since his friends could see the same thing, he got some comfort from knowing he wasn’t alone in this. They were all sitting on the glass floor of their prison, dejected and miserable, tortured by the recent events. Only Liam was still shouting abuse at their captor, his fists beating against the curved glass wall. They were in a jar. Vivien had been really thorough in her search for her attackers the morning after the party. That night she had blocked the way under the door before switching off the light and in the darkness,  her  inebriated “Good night, fellas! Catch ya tomorrow!” before she went to bed had terrified the little men hiding under her furniture. The night had been nightmarish to all of them, alone as they were, in that strange place, terrified to be found by some insect or spider, with for only prospect the coming hunt in the morning. Only David and Peter had managed to find each other in the dark room. The other three had to live through the hellish experience on their own.

The morning after, Vivien had been true to her word and had meticulously searched the room, displacing the vast furniture, examining every corner. By noon, she had rounded up her assailants and discarded them in the glass jar. In there, they found food and water, but certainly not peace. David was keeping at it, shouting and pleading, and this useless racket was starting to get on Josh’s nerves. What was the point, really? On the bed next to them the giant shape of a naked Vivien (a very beautiful body, but whose beauty had been somewhat drained away by its deadly significance) was lying quietly. Josh could see the tiny man running on the vast belly, chased by giant fingers that dreamily played with him. Gary was in for trouble again. Vivien had singled him out immediately and he was getting a hell of a special treatment. The 10th of an inch little man was no match against the heavy fingernail that was pushing him in the pit of the great navel. A vast hand covered the trap while a loud giggle erupted in the room. Vivien was just getting started… Gary got a tour on the perfect and milky thigh of the young woman, tiny fleck slowly scaling the warm rounded hill towards the peak of a knee, goaded forward by blue painted nails driving him higher and higher  And that was before he got a moment of reprieve, lying in tears on top of her left nipple, a hardening pillar, that said enough about the fun his lovely tormentor was having. All the “boys” could do was to watch their leader struggle helplessly in the games for once played on him by his intended victim.  After a visit of her face (where he got a less than blissful stay on the vast rosy lips, only saved from the frightening abyss below by a playful tongue), Gary Osborn, like a little Ulysses amusing a teasing Greek goddess, ended his odyssey in the lush black bush of the giantess, entangled and screaming, as large fingers came to and fro, brushing against him, burying him deeper in the dark  and scented forest .  He was left there, a tiny pink shape in the dark meshes, when Vivien came out of bed at last, casually slipped her panties on and went to the kitchen to cook her diner, carrying the struggling man under the pink fabric.  Since Vivien slept with the panties on that night, (not without spending some time touching herself below, judging by the noises and soft moans) Josh did not see Gary before the morning after, when the blue-battered man, sobbing like a baby,  was casually dropped back in the circular jail. It was quite a surprise to all his mates that he was still alive and they could only imagine the ordeal he had gone through all night in the moist and suffocating embrace of the young woman’s swollen labia. He later told them he had indeed gone far deeper than that, and for once it was his usual bragging.   

 It is a week later that Vivien came to “speak” to them, if speech can describe the booming sounds her vast mouth was expressing. “It’s party time again, guys.” She said so with a stern look in her eyes. All the boys were looking up at the vast face hanging above them like a living moon, when large fingers grabbed the glass jar and they all fell on their backs, as  the landscape of the bedroom was quickly replaced by the unknown territory of a large kitchen. Josh did not think it was good news in any way.  The table the jar was set on was full of ingredients and it really could support an awful lot of them. It was one of these large wooden tables you expect to see in a countryside mansion, and to the tiny men it had the dimensions of a whole town, whose skyscrapers would be holding enormous billboards claiming  the names of food companies. Never before had a bag of flour looked so threatening to Josh, who, like the others was gawking at the enormous pandemonium around their glass jail. The massive shape of the brunette cook was moving to and fro, displacing the giant objects on the table like a goddess rearranging her world. She was wearing her long black hair in a bun, and a vast yellow apron covered her gigantesque body. The tremors of her cooking shook the ground and evoked more the din of a nearby war than the gentle occupation of a simple girl. Yet, sure enough,  after a few minutes, the air in the jar was saturated with the mouth-watering flagrances of delicious dishes. 

 

David was the first to go. Not that Vivien had selected him for the task. She had simply let the tiny guys slide screaming down the glass walls towards the rugged surface of her palm, till the first one fell onto it. This one was David, and the others got to witness his fate from the inside of the jar. The large plain David found himself on at the end of a short trip in the warm grip of the giant hand was spongy under the feet, warm and sweet-smelling. Not that it made him really hungry, of course. He could see the jar far away on the table, his friends banging their fists in it. Far closer to him was the giant shape of the young woman, a towering yellow cliff, from which titanesque arms projected in his direction. A casual smile adorned the face of the young cook as she looked on her latest ingredient. The vast disc of thin dough he was standing on was not so large that he could not escape it. And so he did try, running on the soft surface towards the edge of the large circle. But the trickle of honey that fell from above put an end to his heroics before he could make too much progress. Gagging, fighting to get the sticky substance off his face, a stunned David emerged from the goo like a petrol-dripping tiny bird. Not far from him, a sudden rolling mass of flour had appeared, as Vivien started to roll the slim pancake into a honey filled tube.  To David, it seemed like a giant steamroller coming his way, large inhuman fingers driving the mass in slow careful motion.  He shrieked, sputtering honey, and started to struggle in the sea of goo. Each movement of his seemed to drag heavy tentacles of slimy honey, every step plunged deep in the golden mess. Behind him, the brownish wall collapsed closer, flattened, rose again. In a matter of seconds, it was towering over him and falling on his tiny body. David thought the world had sat on him as he was embedded in the hot mass, feeling it rise again and fall again, transporting his tiny self with it. After two more rolls, the motion was replaced by a sudden lift as the rolled up pancake was carefully deposited in the nearby plate. Stuck in darkness, struggling to breathe, David soon felt the weight of other pancakes setting on top of his, till no motion occurred again. In the midst of his despair, his mind was still trying to process the very concept of what was about to happen to him. 

Josh was next and there was nothing he could do about it. He glided down the glass surface, his scream mingled with his friends’, till he felt nothing under him and was received by the warm flesh of Vivien’s hand. The place he was deposited was somewhat less sweet that David’s final tomb. He had to watch Vivien drill a very tiny hole in the salmon mousse that she had filled tiny bowls with (probbaly to be eaten with dips). The pinkish substance greeted his body with a sticky embrace, adhering firmly to his legs, arms, and torso.  The edge of the cup was below him, which allowed a very privileged view on the surroundings. A giant spoon patted the mousse around his head, making the substance even more solid, and a concentrated Vivien even drew a nice motif around the tiny body with the tip of a building-long knife. Josh saw the big leaf of parsley settle in his back, adding to the yummy-ness of his prison. As Vivien transported him to a nearby tray, he never stopped abusing her.  

Pete soon joined him, glued deep into the light circular stuffing adorning a lovely crispy craker where he joined the neat ranks of similar delicious looking , bite-sized, eye-pleasuring delights. His screams and wails were lost surely to the giant ears above, but was definitely a chilling sound to his friend nearby.  A few minutes later, Liam was set next to Pete on a similiar paté covered craker (a few rows on his left), and started his own private struggle.  From the windows nearby, the long shafts of  light of a lazy mid afternoon sun were sparkling with myriads of tiny flecks.  Standing like a radiant Cinderella supervising her Disney-looking kitchen (there had always been a “kitsch” side to her more gothic public persona), Vivien admired her handiwork for a minute, oblivious of the inaudible screams of fear that surrounded her. Gary Osborn was left alone to ponder over the fate of his flock, and to surmise the conditions of his own.  An hour later, the first bell ring exploded in the quiet kitchen, announcing the arrival of the first guests. Laughter, giggles, excited pieces of conversation started to vibrate in the air, sending the tiny men in the lovely prepared food into a frenzy of panic. All these voices had a person attached, a person of unbelievable proportions, and an appetite just the same. The boys recognized a lot of those voices

… …………………………………………………………………………………………….. 

 

The party was in full fledge, and the sun, the music, the cool water of the pool and a not negligible quantity of alcoholic beverages had turned the group of girls in a giddy and languid crowd of revellers. To the little guys struggling in their delicious prison, it did sound like a great party was taking place indeed. They could feel the thud of the music, hear high pitch laughter, shudder at the loud banging of doors, and listen to the continuous splashing of the swimmers. Even the simple noises made by the girls outside seemed to carry with them an incredible sense of mass. What was happening beyond the kitchen was in its sheer enormity, beyond the imagination of the little prisoners.   Lucy was very pleased to have been at last invited to Vivien’s party. She had always heard so much about those parties, about the sublime house it took place in, and all the fun, she was thrilled at last to get to be “taken in”. An invitation to Vivien’s house was indeed the proof one was doing well in the sorority, and Lucy was thrilled to bits. She had come with Elle, her best friend, and although they knew a lot of people, they had spent the beginning of the event mostly together, sipping excellent cocktails, comparing tan lines, laughing and generally having a good time. Lucy had the not entirely false notion that her blondness and tanned skin was a perfect match with Elle’s long black hair and pale sculptural body. Sticking together was bound to attract a few boys, she had thought, if ever some were invited later (as a rule, Vivien only allowed boys later during the night, when she sensed that her guests were getting wilder and wouldn’t be advert to the presence of some males. Timing was part of her social art).

 

Now, coming out of the pool, after a brief swim, Lucy decided it was time to visit the fabled kitchen where Vivien was preparing the party food she was famous for. It was a notoriously forbidden zone, but the thrill of the interdiction, added to youthful curiosity, had quite often driven a few guests in the past to brave Vivien (very temporary) displeasure. Lucy took Elle by the hand and the two girls sneaked into the house, repressing a giggle. Vivien watched them walk in the house from her sunny deck chair, and smiled to herself. “Girls…” she thought.  The boys in the food had been going through quite a struggle already and were bus

y trying harder to escape from their gelatinous and yet unyielding shackles (even David, who was hopelessly buried deep inside his pancake, itself buried under more pancakes, was still trying to hitch his way to salvation). They all froze when they saw (and heard) the vast door of the kitchen opening ever so slowly. Loud hushes and giggles came from behind the opening panel. The young women walked in cautiously, closing the door behind them. The arrival of the massive silhouettes in the suddenly cramped kitchen was the sign to lose it for Peter. His screams intensified as the two bikini-clad beauties walked toward them.  

The rumours were true, Lucy realized, Vivien’s kitchen was truly an amazing place, with its old decorations, its wooden rafters, the large fireplace and all the myriads of objects and ingredients that hung or sit everywhere from and on the numerous shelves and nooks. To top it all , the smell was mouth watering. She glanced a complicit look at Elle, whose face was telling her she was sharing the wonder of the place. Lucy could not help and touch by the tip of her fingers some of the old engraved plates that hung on the walls and described antique  recipes from times bygone. Elle gave her a nudge and nodded a wink towards the waiting trays of food in the corner of the room. Lucy and her came closer, their naked feet leaving wet marks that evaporated on the warm tiled floor. Lucy was delighted at the colours and shapes of all the appetizers Vivien had prepared, it was all so colourful and yummy-looking. Bending over the tray, she sniffed the sweet aroma of the honey-filled pancakes on the large silver plate. A sudden rumble in Elle’s’ stomach made the girls laugh and look at each other. Surely one for the road would go unnoticed was the silent pact they signed implicitly. Lucy looked down at the tray, lost for choice. Next to her, Elle was passing a humid tongue on her lips. 

The rumbling of this huge belly did not exactly endear the girls to the tiny prisoners. The enormous moving bodies had been overwhelming enough when the blonde and the brunette had walked in. And Lucy was right indeed, when she thought the boys would not be indifferent to their combined beauty. The sight of these slim and curvy bodies, one thread away from nudity, in all their glorious nimbleness was definitely something the boys would have noticed not long ago. Yet, when the supple breasts started to bob right above their heads, and the heat from those bellies actually washed across their faces, the boys were less than enthusiastic.  Josh was situated very close to the edge of his tray, and all his vision was blocked by the vast expanse of the bikini-clad crotch of Lucy, while right and left the rounded surface of her thighs completed the horizon. Lifting his gaze, he could see the enormous mass of the body, actually feeling the weight of the monstrous breasts, ready to burst from the mini bra , as Lucy sniffed noisily on the pancakes beyond.  

Peter was frantically screaming, trying to attract their attention, and so did Liam. Josh felt he had to join the chorus and was about to scream too, when the two girls looked at another and then right down at them…. Josh’s stomach went rock solid, as he stared in the eyes of the blonde giantess. Her green eyes were surveying the very tray he was on, slowly passing over every appetizer, a hungry spark in their mischievous irises, while she was holding the long drape of her hair from flowing down. As her gaze rested on him for a second or two, Josh knew the primeval fear of the prey facing its predator, of the eaten staring at the eater. The very notion of being food to a vastly superior and indifferent being struck him so hard, as to kill the scream in his throat. The beautiful girl looking at him wasn’t someone to chat to, to flirt with, or to hug, no matter how pretty she looked. She was a being that was considering him as a mere thing, a delightful morsel, a pleasurable mouthful of food. And if she decided to act on it, there was absolutely nothing he could do to prevent her from absorbing him as such inside her wondrous body. Josh (and his companions under the gaze of Elle’s similar hunger) touched that second the bottom of utter insignificance. 

The fleeting moment of decision could actually be read in the eyes of the girl. A vast hand appeared and approached Josh, long fingers extended. Josh’s scream was still stuck in his throat and only a painful rasp came out of his mouth as the fingers, incredibly close, incredibly real, with their blond hair and complex skin, closed finally on the tiny appetizer sandwich just right of him. He watched unbelieving the big object being lifted effortlessly to the waiting mouth of the smiling girl. Looking to his right still, he watched and heard Peter’s howling ending in a strangling note as Elle’s fingers surrounded the tiny snack just in front of him. Far above, the two girls winked to one another and opening wide, fed each other the little appetizers. Lost in their shadows, the men below watched cavernous mouths open, large wet tongues extend outside to receive the food. A second later, the girls were looking down again at the snacks on the trays , while dreamingly chewing their food. The double gulps were clearly audible to the very insecure ears of the little inhabitants of their oral pleasures. Josh screamed at last , for help, for this to stop, for anything,  his tiny attempt at communication lost in the smacking noises of the girls contentedly licking her fingers. And this time, it is in Elle’s eyes he was staring into as the sexy brunette set her thumb and forefinger around the tiny bowl he was in…

 There was no time for emotions really, no life passing by, no sudden memory. Just the time to feel something oddly understating, somewhat close to indignation maybe, as the lift occurred and the wondrous breasts of the girl (in a blue minibra) came closer, a sumptuous last gift before oblivion. “Stop that, you gonna get us caught. Come on!” said a thundering voice.Josh felt some lurching and dizziness, as the little bowl was deposited back on the tray. The towering derrieres of the sunbathers were suddenly carried away from the trays , as the girls, giggling, exited the kitchen, excited and happy. The boys looked at one another, their faces bleached and strained from shock. In the silence of the kitchen, the continued muffled screams coming from the pancakes pile suddenly seemed deafening…