The Royal Pet by FriedChickenLuv
Summary:

Victor's life takes a turn for the worst when he is chosen as a pet by the cruel, but also incredibly awkward, Princess Evelyn.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 6778 Read: 28066 Published: April 05 2021 Updated: June 12 2021

1. Chapter 1 by FriedChickenLuv

2. Chapter 2 by FriedChickenLuv

3. Chapter 3 by FriedChickenLuv

4. Chapter 4 by FriedChickenLuv

5. Chapter 5 by FriedChickenLuv

6. Chapter 6 by FriedChickenLuv

7. Chapter 7 by FriedChickenLuv

8. Chapter 8 by FriedChickenLuv

9. Chapter 9 by FriedChickenLuv

Chapter 1 by FriedChickenLuv
Author's Notes:

Originally planned to wait a bit before redoing the story but I don't want people to think I won't come back to it so I just decided to start redoing it now. 

Many would say that Princess May really was an angel sent from above. Each and every morning, the palace staff and guards would gleefully wait for her to awake so that they could greet her, and despite this day being particularly important it was no exception.  "Good Morning Everybody!". As she left her room it was as if the palace itself came to life, her radiant smile lit up the usually dreary hallways and as she walked she politely greeted everyone she came across which was usually the highlight of their days. 

 

Not only that, but her kindness was matched only by her beauty and as she walked by many of the younger guards found that they couldn't take their eyes off her. Unfortunately for one such guard though, he was quickly and painfully snapped out of his May induced trance. "Oh my, I'm ever so sorry! I didn't see you down there". May was actually one of two twin princesses, but unlike May her sister Evelyn was known to be the literal biggest klutz in the country, and that was because both of them were giantesses. 

 

"Sister! You must be more careful". Everyone in the palace had assumed that Evelyn was simply a very clumsy girl, and that was why without fail she always managed to step on someone each morning. "Really truly sorry everyone", Evelyn would pretend this was in fact the case herself but in reality she just deeply enjoyed doing so. "Honestly sister, whatever will we do with you?". Despite being twins, May and Evelyn were treated in completely different ways, with everyone seeing May as the very embodiment of perfection whereas everyone would simply try to stay out of Evelyn's way in order to avoid getting crushed.  She would never admit it but Evelyn actually deeply envied her sister and how easy it was for her to get people to admire her.

 

"Well I hope you're excited, we've both been preparing for this for so long". This was another reason why Evelyn couldn't stand her sister, always so excited over every single thing. "We finally get to go introduce ourselves to the people of the kingdom". Usually their mother was the one who went around the kingdom visiting different towns and villages as the actual ruler of the country, however she was currently visiting another nation which left Evelyn and May to handle her usual jobs. "Yeah, sounds amazing". 

 

Evelyn really couldn't care less about visiting some randoms in their villages, however she was still somewhat agitated when she found out just where she was being sent. "I'm going to be visiting the people in the royal capital, and you get to visit the peasant village of shethole! Doesn't that sound fun?" Originally Evelyn wanted to execute whoever decided to send her to some village out in the boonies, but she later realised that this was the opportunity of a lifetime. If she was out in some peasant village with nobody watching her, then it meant that she could do whatever she wanted to. 

Chapter 2 by FriedChickenLuv
Author's Notes:

Sorry for not uploading anything. I've been stupidly busy this past week but I'll be doing at least a chapter a day for the foreseeable future. 

The usually quiet and dreary Shethole village had never seemed so alive. For the first time ever, a member of the royal family would be coming to their run down little town and so everybody was helping with the preparations. Nearly everyone saw this as a great honour, a chance to impress the Princess and perhaps even put Shethole on the map, however for Victor it was just a load of hassle.

 

Victor couldn't at all  understand why the people of the village had decided to drop everything to make the town look somewhat presentable, it was t as if they did t already have work to do. Victor worked on the fields and would have rather spent the day tending to his crops, but instead he was forced out of bed earlier than usual and made to waste his time dragging an enourmous cake to the town centre along with some of the other stronger members of the village. The local baker Toby had spent a while making the gargantuan cake, but like everything else this made very little sense to Victor since he wouldn't even get paid for all that effort. He was incredibly aggitaged over the whole thing, and if the Princess wasn't at least grateful for everything he was going to lose it.

 

"Speed it up you lot!". As if it wasn't already bad enough there he was, the village chief! As if it wasn't already bad enough that he didn't have to do any actual work, the guy had the nerve to stand around criticising everyone else. Victor had already gotten used to dealing with the miserable old man, but his heckling was the last thing he wanted to hear while already in such an awful mood. Despite this Victor still kept his cool, everyone was in a good mood and he decided to just let it go, just carry the cake and act all happy to see some Princess, that's all he needed to do today and then he was free. 

 

With the cake moved and everything in place, all that was left was for the Princess to arrive. Victor was wondering how they would know when she was coming but when she did actually arrive he realised how unwarranted his concerns were. Trumpets could be heard in the distance and soon after a legion of fancy looking guards could be seen approaching the village followed by an enormous palanquin. At first Victor was confused by the enourmous structure approaching the town but then he remembered the gigantic cake he was transporting a few minutes prior. Inside of that thing was the Princess, he knew she was big but he was starting to feel frightened at the idea of meeting such a huge woman.

 

Once the procession arrived at the village the fanfare stopped and one of the guards stepped forward. "Presenting, the radiant Princess Evelyn!". The curtains on the palanquin begun to open. Victor wasn't really sure what he was exepecting but he was surprised when he actually saw the Princess. He had imagined that she would be a really posh looking woman, but while she did indeed look very posh with the expensive looking jewellery she wore and her elegant dress, she actually seemed to be a teenager around Victor's own age which he didn't see coming at all. "Hello everyone, it's wonderful to meet all of you". Victor begun to feel silly for worrying, even though she was gigantic, she had a soft voice and looked like a harmless teenage girl which allowed him to ease up a bit. He figured she was just going to eat some cake and be on her way. Unfortunately though, Evelyn had other plans. 

End Notes:

Both Evelyn and Victor are 16. 

Chapter 3 by FriedChickenLuv

Evelyn could hardly contain her excitement. At the palace, the most she could ever get away with was stepping on someone accidentally, she couldn't mess around with anyone too much since her mother would find out. That's why being sent to a peasant village was a golden opportunity for her. The only witnesses here are her own guards and the villagers, and it wasn't as if they could actually do anything since her guards have to do whatever she says and nobody cares about these peasant nobodies. Evelyn had all the power here and she loved it. 

 

"It is an honour Princess". The village chief was the first to step forwards and greet her. "I am the chief of this humble village". Evelyn was quite shocked to see someone who actually looked well dressed in such a shabby village. "Thank you for the kind welcome sir". The old man carried on talking but Evelyn quickly lost interest. She was too busy thinking about how she would torment the people of the village, looking out at all the people gathered before her. The one she watched the most however, was a boy who looked to be around her age who she thought was pretty good looking for a filthy peasant. She continued to stare at him until the chief said something that really grabbed her attention.

 

"In fact we prepared this cake just for you". Evelyn was a massive sweet tooth so a surprise cake was a welcome surprise. Not only that but she had finally decided on what she would do to the villagers. The ground shook as Evelyn got up from her palanquin. Even the usually calm village chief felt intimidated by the girl as she stood at full height, but things calmed down as she crouched down over her cake with a huge grin. "Please enjoy, your majesty."

 

Through all this, Victor was trying his best to hide how flustered he was. He couldn't figure out if he had imagined the whole thing or if the Princess had really just been staring straight at him. Not only did he feel that the Princess was way out of his league appearance wise, but he also figured with her being royalty she must already have a selection of good looking rich guys to chose from if she wanted a boyfriend, yet he was certain she was checking him out. Even if it was the case though, he knew it didn't really mean much other than he must be a lot more attractive than he originally thought himself to be. She was just going to eat that cake and leave, it wasn't as if he'd ever see her again so he pushed his thoughts aside and just went back to watching like everyone else.

 

Evelyn was on the verge of tears as she took a bite of the enourmous slice of cake. She had never tasted anything so nice in all her life, even the royal chef's food didn't compare. She so badly wanted to stuff the whole thing in her mouth and hire whoever made it, but at the same time she wanted to play with these people while she still had the chance. "Wow! That was really really... bad!". As she said that, Evelyn spat out the chewed up cake chunks in her mouth. Numerous villagers got covered in cake and spittle, including the chief. "Actually, this whole town is really really bad". Even her guards looked concerned as she stood up again and approached some houses. "I mean look at these crappy little decorations. Was that truly the best you all could do?" She pursed her lips and blew down a bunch of the decorations that had been put up away.

 

The villagers were left speechless. They didn't know how to react at all and it wasn't as if they could stop her seeing as she was the Princess but was also many times their height. It seemed as if nobody would do anything until one person decided to break the silence. "WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS!?!". Evelyn really wasn't expecting that. Turning around she saw the same attractive boy from earlier but this time he looked pissed. "What was that insect?". Now crouched down in front of him, Evelyn was looking down at the boy with a cold stare. This is the point where most people would realise they messed up and stop talking, but Victor kept going. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO CARRY THAT DAMN CAKE?. MY SLEEP SCHEDULE HAS BEEN ALL MESSED UP AND IM GONNA HAVE BACK PAIN--". However all it took for Evelyn to shut him up was a finger flick to the head. 

Chapter 4 by FriedChickenLuv

He hadn't a clue how he had ended up there, or how it was even possible, but Victor knew that he was in some sort of giant birdcage. Even stranger though, was the fact that Victor could smell perfume. He had never even been near a girl's room in his life, yet alone inside of one, but the overwhelming smell of perfume meant there had to be a woman nearby. His initial assumption was that he had been sold to some kind perverted noblewoman, but then he remembered what had happened earlier that day...

 

That Princess!!! Part of him didn't want to accept that it had really happened, but the pain he was feeling in his head said otherwise. There really was a giant princess and she really had knocked him out with a flick, but surely she didn't actually kidnap him. It sounded ridiculous but how else could he be stood inside a bird cage in a room that stunk of perfume? But what reason would she have to do that, what was she planning to do with him? Victor's mind was racing but he knew he would have to go to the cage's bars.

 

If there really was a giant evil girl waiting for him then letting her know he's awake could be a risk, but at the same time she could do whatever she wanted to him whenever she felt like it but he was still mostly unharmed so maybe he'd be fine, maybe he had misremembered what had happened and this was all just a huge misunderstanding. Victor was scared out of his mind but he knew there was only way too find out what was waiting for him. 

 

"Oh... oh shit". That was all Victor was able to stutter out before he froze up. Sat at the end of her bed was Evelyn, and she was staring right at him with a growing smirk on her face. Victor had ran to the other side of the cage but he knew it was too late. 

 

"I'm so glad you're awake insect". Evelyn was already aware that Victor had been awake for some time now from the cage moving around but she found it a lot more entertaining to act oblivious so that she could scare him, and as she stood up to get him out his cage she felt pride in how frightened she had made him. "Are you trying to hide from me bug?". 

 

"WAIT DON--" Victor was screaming in protest as Evelyn's hand approached him but as she grabbed him his screams were silenced. The air in his lungs was squeezed out and he felt like he might actually pop. The pain only got worse as Evelyn sat back down though. From her perspective she had just sat down, and she had actually gone slower than usual for her new toy's sake, but for Victor it felt like he had dropped tens of meters at high speed, leaving him completely disoriented and hardly able to breathe.

 

Evelyn stopped for a moment and stared at the boy in her hands. She literally held this boys life in her hands. If she wanted to she could squish him effortlessly but that would be a waste, after all there were so many ways she could toy with him and for once nobody could stop here. He was her property, and she would make sure he knew that.

 

"You really did hurt my feelings earlier insect, did nobody ever teach you how to speak to a girl?" There was a clear tone of condescension in Evelyn's voice which was made even more annoying by her smug smile. "I'm not sure if I should just squish you now or give you a chance to make up for how mean you were. What do you think?"

 

Able to breathe once again, Victor felt relieved as Evelyn eased her grip around him. "I--I'll make it up to you! Just please don't kill me". He barely managed to get his words out due to the pain he was in and how scared he really was. 

 

"Well there is one thing you could do..." She let out a short, shrill giggle out of pure excitement, no longer able to hide how happy this was making her. "From now on you have to worship me!" 

Chapter 5 by FriedChickenLuv
Author's Notes:

Sorry for not uploading for months. It's a long story and I can't be bothered to explain it all but I'll be uploading properly frequently from now (and I mean it this time). Hope you enjoy the chapter.

"Little insect on my floor, who's the fairest of them all?". Earlier on Evelyn was somewhat concerned about this going wrong, after all she had never kidnapped anyone before, but now she felt silly for being so worried. There was a cute boy at her feet giving her a massage and the best part was that this was just the beginning. She would make this bug adore her, glorify her and spend every moment thinking about her and he would never ever let him go.

"You are, Princess". Another grumble. Evelyn couldn't understand why he still seemed so unhappy. She had given this boy the job, no, the honour of being on her bedroom floor and massaging her royal toes for a whole hour now and yet he didn't seem at all grateful. Some men would kill to be in his posistion so what was she doing wrong? "I'm unconvinced insect".

What was that even supposed to mean?!?! Victor had been forced to put up with the stench of her feet for about an hour now while she just smiled at him like a weirdo. "You're unconvinced?". He didn't want to have to endure this torture any longer but what choice did he have? Even if he were to run she could crush him underfoot right away So if he wanted to live he had no choice but to do what she said and so he had done exactly that, yet she still wasn't satisfied.

She lifted her pet up between her toes. "Exactly, where is your enthusiasm. I am a goddess, a goddess who's given you the privilege of touching her radiant skin and yet you still sound miserable". She was stretched across her bed now, giving him a full view of her body. Evelyn was confident in her looks, she figured that all he needed was a reminder of her beauty and he would realise how blessed he was to be here. "So tell me worm, why?".

"Are you serious right now!?". Victor was far too agitated to give a crap about how nice she looked right now. He had been kidnapped and made to put up with this strange girls foot sweat and she wanted him to be happy about it. "Because all of this is insane! You aren't a goddess your a bitch and none of this would make any normal person happy", he considered stopping now and perhaps even begging for forgiveness, but what would it matter? She couldn't possibly put him through anything worse. "You can't just-

"Shhhhh". Evelyn understood perfectly. As a goddess it's important that she shows her little subject plenty of love, yet she had selfishly neglected his needs. "Of course that wouldn't be enough to make you happy". 

Released from her toes, Victor begun to feel like he actually got through to his captor. Perhaps she actually could be reasoned with. "So does this mean you're going to--". Victor was crushed into the bed by Evelyn. That in itself was unsurprising, but what shocked Victor was the method through which she did it. She had sat on him.

"Does this make you happy insect?". In Evelyn's mind this was the most logical thing to do. She was silly to think mere feet would be enough to excite her little toy, yet alone get him to worship her like she wanted him to. Clearly she just needed to use some of her other assets to get him to do what she wanted.

"Or how about this?". Even though Evelyn had moved from on top of him Victor still felt nothing but shame. Not only was he embarrassed over the fact that he was stupid enough to think he had got through to the girl but he also the fact that he was just underneath her butt. However that feeling was quickly replaced by another as she leaned over him, her boobs hanging over him. "Do these make you happy insect, or perhaps I need to remove my top first?"

"I--I--I! No they don't and do not start taking of your clothes!". Evelyn didn't expect him to still be putting up so much resistance, but it didn't matter. "I do not care about your body. You are still insane!". She still had something else she could use on him.

As far as Victor was concerned he was dealing with a complete maniac. He was originally under the impression that she just wanted to make his life hell, but now he couldn't figure out what it was she wanted, especially since she had gone from her leaning position to kneeling instead. "Fine then insect". From the angle he was at if she moved any close he would be given a full view of what was under her skirt and judging from the way she was grabbing at its hem it was clear that was her intention. "Would this make you happy?" 

Chapter 6 by FriedChickenLuv

There was a mutual lack of understanding between Evelyn and Victor. Evelyn had thought that she would just need to use a bit of her feminine charm in order to get her pet's adoration, yet her offer was met with a "no".

"Wait seriously?". Due to her nonexistent experience with boys, Evelyn thought that the mere thought of her body would drive one mad but she had completely failed. "I'm saying you can see m--m--my... well you know!". On the one hand this was a good thing since she had no clue what she was going to do after seducing her tiny captive, but on the other hand Evelyn could not understand how she had failed to seduce him in the first place. Am I ugly? Do I smell? Evelyn's face began to redden as her mind was filled with thoughts like these.

Meanwhile Victor was equally confused. Similarly to Evelyn he had no experience with the opposite sex, yet alone giant princesses way out of his league, yet he was certain that it wasn't supposed to work like this. Seconds ago she was filled with confidence as if she did this all the time but now she was covering her blushing face in embarrassment. He had previously come to the conclusion that she was some type of pervert that would kidnap and you with guys like him before killing them but now he wasn't so sure.

"Yeah look, I'm sorry but I'm really not interested in seeing... your lady parts". If yesterday he was visited by himself from the future telling him that one day he would actually reject a hot girl he wouldn't have ever believed it yet here he was.

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!" Her lady parts. Her sacred royal lady parts?!? She had no intention of showcasing them to a mere insect.

"Well weren't you just trying to stuff em in my face?". Victor didn't understand why she was so flustered all of a suddden as if she wasn't being a total creep just seconds ago.

"OF COURSE NOT! I was just going to show you, well I was just..." She had never been so embarrassed in her life. "I was just going to show you my panties!". Now she regretted even considering given this little ungrateful peasant rat a peek. Even though she didn't even plan on showing him her lady parts how dare he not really want to see them, it would have been an honour. "But that's not the point insect. Are you saying that there is something wrong with my royal lady parts?".

Was there even a right answer to such an insane question? Victor didn't know but he knew that he would have to answer quickly as his inquisitors expression was starting to turn from embarrassment to anger. "O--Of course not. It's just that... well it's been lsss than a day and so I couldn't possibly be worthy of seeing at your lady parts just yet".

Hope was not lost. Evelyn had thought that this boy was some anomaly who was immune to the effects of her beauty, but that wasn't the case. She had in fact been too kind a goddess, and her little boy toy was feeling undeserving of her grace. "I understand insect". He was clearly overwhelmed and so a different approach would be needed. A little bit each day, get him hooked on her, until finally he was ready for the final reward, a glimpse her lady parts!

Victor did not believe that for a second. "Are you sure you understand?". The last time he thought that she understood him she just squished him under her butt.

"Absolutely insect". She carefully picked him up with her fingers, gently placing him on her open palm before slowly bringing him up to her face.

Now he was even more confused than before. Victor couldn't wrap his head around how she went from chucking him around like he was a toy to being so gentle with him. It didn't make sense to him until she started to move her lips closer to him. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". His theory was right. The sudden gentleness was a trick to make him feel comfortable before his final moments, before she ate him. He wanted to run but he was literally already in her grasp, he was so small in comparison to her that he couldn't even escape her hand quickly enough to avoid her massive lips. "PLEASE DONT!!!". He thought it was all over but it he was worried for nothing as all she did was kiss him.

"There's no need to be so frightened insect, I don't bite". Evelyn added a little giggle to the end of her sentence. If flaunting her sexiness was too much for him to handle then she would have to take the cute approach instead. "I promise that you'll be safe with me"

Chapter 7 by FriedChickenLuv

May was an attentive girl. She would always pick up on even the tiniest changes in a persons mood and would always try and find out what was wrong, but when it came to her twin sister this was especially true. Evelyn had rushed straight to her room after returning from her trip. May had thought that perhaps some of the townspeople were impolite and had upset her sister but when she asked Evelyn's attendants they had all insisted that nothing had happened which left her with no choice but to go check on her sister herself, but when she did arrive at their bedroom door she was rather confused by what she was hearing

"Do these make you happy?"

"Are you saying that there is something wrong with my royal lady parts?"

"I promise that you'll be safe with me"

May couldn't decide if her sister was practicing for some kind of play or if she had just gone mad, but either way she had just been eavesdropping on her for the past few minutes which was a complete betrayal of her sisters privacy. But even so, it would be a betrayal of their very sisterly bond to know that something was wrong and not do anything about it.

"Evelyn, I'm coming in.". Evelyn near went into shock when she heard her sister's voice, so much so that she ended up chucking Victor out her hands in panic.              

"Your What?!?" This was not at all good new for her. If May had been outside her door for even the past few minutes then she would have heard her questionable conversation with the insect and she didn't have a clue how she would go about explaining that.

"It's ok sister". Without even giving her sister a chance to protest May had barged into the room. "If there's something wrong with your lady parts then you can talk to me about it".

"T--Theres nothing w--wrong with... th--them!". Evelyn begun to blush. This was not a chat she wanted to be having, not only because of the topic but also due to the fact that she just lost her new pet.

However May completely misunderstood the cause of her blushing. "Evelyn you're a teenage girl. It's perfectly natural for you to do things that make you feel good".

As awkward as this conversation was for Evelyn, it was still far worse for Victor who fortunately landed in a slipper. "It's not like that May!". There were now two princesses in the room and if May was anything like her sister then he could not risk being spotted, but if he stayed in the slipper any longer he would probably die from the smell. "Then who were you talking to sis?". May moved from the door, joining her sister on the bed. If he snuck his way to the door now then when she left then there was a chance he could sneak out."A boy perhaps?". 

Evelyn was panicking now. "Uhhh, no. What makes you think that?". She was barely able to respond to her sisters question. If her pet were to show itself now how would May react?

"Oh my gosh, Sis... did you? From that village?!?". Judging from the way Evelyn froze up and the tone of May's voice Victor knew that this was his chance. If May was a normal person then she might hear him out and even if she was like her sister he didn't see how things could get worse.

"No I--I--I". As she desperately tried to formulate a lie, she noticed something moving in the corner of her eye. It was her pet, and he was trying to get their attention. "I JUST NEED A WALK!!!". She jumped from her bed and slid right into her slippers, pushing Victor to the front with her toes. 

"You do realise those are slippers?". May didn't quite understand where her sisters sudden burst of energy came from, but it was enough to take her mind away from the idea that there was some kidnapped boy hidden somewhere in her sisters room.

"Oh, silly me". As she changed from her slippers to a pair of boots, she moved Victor with her toes in the process while making an effort to prevent May from noticing. If he got her caught just now then she would have been in serious trouble which is why she decided that punishment would be necessary. "Well come on then sister". Evelyn's casual stroll was about to become the most painful experience of Victor's life.

Chapter 8 by FriedChickenLuv

There isn't a person on earth who could ever hope to understand my misfortune, nay, my suffering! I was a giantess born into royalty and blessed with the face of an angel. I'm a fucking goddess! People should be fighting over the opportunity to just get a glimpse of me but alas, I was burdened with an even greater curse. My twin sister May. Since the day of our birth she's tormented me! She just had to be born slightly earlier than me, she just had to be slightly smarter than me and she just had to be slightly prettier than me. Not once in my life has anyone paid any attention to me because May was always there to take the spotlight from me. That's why things were meant to be different this time! I thought that maybe if I forced someone to see how wonderful I am then finally someone would love me... but no. This little bug rejected me, but the second May appeared they were oh so desperate for attention. Well fine, if they won't love me, then they shall fear me!

"Are you sure you're feeling ok sis?". There it was. "You're not looking too good". Another one of her signature snide remarks delivered with her usual false concern. "I'm fine, really". An evening stroll around the palace gardens with my sister. Under normal circumstances I would have never agreed to something as insufferable as this, but today was different. I had a job to do, and that was to crush this little bug underfoot. 

"May!". And as if things couldn't get any worse my sister's not so secret boyfriend appeared. "Oh Julius! What a wonderful surprise". The son of the royal guard captain, an absolute hottie but also my ex-best friend. When we were younger me and Julius would spend every day together, until May snatched him away from me. "How have you been my little love?". How have you been my little love?.  It was sickening, the way they stared at each other all in love. It should be me! He should be looking into my eyes as I stroke his hair and kiss him! THATS MY LITTLE LOVE!!! But no, it's always all about May.

"I--I umm... hello Julius". But it didn't matter. So what May got attention from that little traitor? Right now there was another actual living person in my shoe. I wasn't even moving yet I could feel him. I could feel him squirming about underneath me. By just placing some of my body weight on him I was literally crushing his bones, squeezing the life out of him. Not just that but all he had to breathe was the hot, musty air within my boot. I could end his life with a simple step but even that wouldn't be necessary because he might actually die suffocating from the just the smell of my foot sweat. So for the first time in far too long I felt powerful, and who needs love when they have this much power?

"Oh lady Evelyn, it's nice to see you too". Was that all I got? A nice to see you was all he had to say? He didn't even have the courtesy to pretend to care enough to ask how I was doing? Just a nice to see you. But that was irrelevant. He was irrelevant! I've moved on to far greater, far more important things so how he thought it was to see me didn't matter, neither of them mattered.

"Yes, it's nice to see you to Julius". Nothing else mattered. "And look, I truly did appreciate the walk sister but I think I'll give you to some privacy". Nothing but how much fun I'm going to have from now on. "Well only if you're sure that you're feeling better now sis". If only she knew, I was feeling much better than I ever had before. "Really May, im fine". Earlier I hadn't a clue what I was doing which is why I suppose I should be grateful to my sister, because if it wasn't for this walk I wouldn't have ever figured out how to properly enjoy my new toy.

 

 

"Shitstain. Oh shitstain". I grew up working with a variety of farm animals and so I got to experience a lot of unpleasantness but nothing could compare to the hell I just went through. "Did you enjoy the ride?". I was greeted by her smile, but unlike the previous times it was seemed a smile of genuine excitement rather than the smug grin I had gotten used to. "When I went to pull you out of my shoe you were unconscious so I was going to just dispose of you but I felt a tiny little heart beat". Her voice was annoying as ever though. "But now that you're up tell me what it was like. Were you scared down there? How powerless did you feel? I want every detail.".

Even if I wanted to tell her how terrible it was being stuck underneath her foot was I couldn't. Every single part of my body was in pain and it felt as if my insides were burning. "w--water". That one word was all I could manage and if I didn't get some water soon it seriously felt like it could be my last. "Didn't really catch that I'm afraid". She leaned her face in closer to me, the warm air coming from her nostrils causing me to burn up even more. "If you could repeat that for me?".

Her loud voice made it feel like my ear drums might burst and feeling her warm breath on my skin made it feel like I might melt. Still though, I desperately needed water and so with the last of my strength I repeated my request. "I need water". My throat was torn to shreds. If she didn't hear that then this really would be the end of me.

"Ohhhhh, you need water!". She was laughing. She's near killed me and now she's laughing about it. I want to get agitated but I truly don't have the energy left to do so. "Well I suppose that is reasonable, in fact I think a bath might be in order since you smell pretty bad as well". Well who's fault is that?!? She stuffs me in a shoe for who knows how long and expects me not too smell? "We'll come on, let's get you cleaned up". At least I had gotten through to her. She may be fine with torturing me but she isn't going to kill me, yet. In a way that alone was worth celebrating. "Oh but I do hope you've changed your mind about seeing my lady parts". Wait what? As much as I wanted to think that I had misheard her, the smirk forming on her face confirmed to me that I had in fact heard her correctly. 

Chapter 9 by FriedChickenLuv

A chamber pot. She had placed me inside of a chamber pot. "I was trying so hard to hold it in while I was on that walk". Surely not? She couldn't really mean what I thought she meant here, right? "Good thing your thirsty I guess". But as she said those words the small gap through which light shone through became even smaller. She was about to piss on me.

I knew now that she had no qualms with tormenting me but this was too much. At least the foot massage benefited her, and while stuffing me in her boot was messed up, I had landed in her shoe to begin with so I can understand the thought process, but taking a piss on me because I needed water is just completely fucked.

However despite how much I didn't want to believe it, as I watched her urine trickle down from above I realised how foolish it was of me to doubt her cruelty. My face was immediately doused in it. I started to choke as large amounts entered my mouth and nostrils, and even though I wanted to move I was in far too much pain to do so. Within seconds I felt my whole body become covered as the pot begun to fill, the burning pain I felt earlier returning as it entered my cuts. Compared to this, being in her boots no longer seemed all that bad, but what felt even worse was that if I knew she was capable of this a few hours back I would have absolutely tried my hardest when all she wanted was for me to worship her. Instead here I am, drowning in a pot of urine for simply not wanting to die. 

But fortunately for me, it quickly came to an end. I was aware that it had only lasted a couple of seconds but it felt like an eternity had passed. "I hope you're still alive pissant". I wanted to get angry. I wanted to scream at her and let her know how mad I was, but literally floating in a pot of her urine made me realise something. I was powerless. The whole reason I was in this mess was because for some stupid reason I really believed that could tell her what to do, when in reality that was far from the case. She can literally do whatever she wants to me and there is nothing I can do to stop her. It had taken me a whole day to realise it but that was the truth. So really it didn't matter what I wanted to do, from now on my life belonged to her.

"See I thought about it and...". I couldn't see her face but I could visualise her cocky smile from just the tone of her voice alone. "that cage really isn't the best place to keep you overnight". She hadn't even finished her sentence but I knew where this was going. "So that's why I'm going to let you spend the night in there". No half decent person would subject another human being to something so horrific, "Don't worry though, if you fix your behaviour this will only have to be a one time thing", but I knew that she meant it. "So goodnight shitstain". With a giggle, she lowered the lid. I would be spending the night in a pot of piss.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10388