Naruto Giantess Stories by idunnow
Summary:

A small collection of stories featuring girls from the Naruto series mysteriously shrinking and being toyed with by other women.


Categories: Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5016 Read: 15653 Published: April 01 2021 Updated: April 01 2021
Story Notes:

Commissioned by TheDARGX here on GiantessWorld

-----

1. Ino and Tiny Sakura by idunnow

2. Temari and Tiny Ten-Ten by idunnow

3. Tsunade and Tiny Mei by idunnow

Ino and Tiny Sakura by idunnow

It was late in the day Sakura got back to her house after a long mission. The pink-haired ninja immediately tramped up to her room, where she began taking off her ninja gear and slipping into some more casual clothing. She had been there for only a short while when she felt a strange feeling over her whole body. Then she started shrinking rapidly. It happened so fast that she barely had time to realize what was going on before it stopped, leaving her the size of an ant.

She didn't know what had happened and went into a panic trying to think of what to do. Then she remembered that she had invited her childhood friend Ino over to her house today. She figured her best bet was to wait for her to arrive and then try to enlist her help; thankfully she wouldn't have long to wait.

Sakura heard the front door shut and heard a set of footsteps as Ino walked up to her bedroom. The door swung open revealing Ino. As the blue-eyed blonde went inside, she almost trampled Sakura with her sandaled feet as she went inside. “Hello? Sakura?” she asked as she passed over the shrunken ninja without even noticing her, leaving her to trail after her. She let her hair down and took off her sandals to relax a bit, then, when she noticed she had left the bedroom door opened, she went back to close it. This time she did step on Sakura, but since she was barefoot, the shrunken ninja wasn't crushed but only smothered under her big soft sole.

As Ino kept walking, Sakura remained stuck to her foot, being carried along with it until she finally lay down on Sakura's bed, thinking she should make herself comfortable until Sakura arrived. The foot Sakura was stuck to swung up onto the bed, finally letting her catch a break from being stepped on. After taking a moment to regain her strength, Sakura began prying herself off of Ino's sole, then climbed it until she reached her toes,. Standing between the first two, she waved at Ino to try and make herself seen, but the giant blonde was immersed in a book she had brought along and didn't see her. She shouted to try and get herself heard, but her voice couldn't reach the giant blonde's ears. She even tried punching one of her toes, thinking with her strength she could make herself felt, but her punches were too weak. She realized she had lost her strength, and she found she couldn't use any jutsus either. Her only recourse now was to trek all the way across Ino's body to get to her face.

So she set out on her journey, climbing down off Ino's feet, walking over her leg, her waist, her belly, and finally her chest. She was a bit upset at having to climb over her boobs, since she still felt jealous over Ino's larger bust size. Eventually, however, she stood before the giant ninja's face. There she tried shouting and waving again, and after a few seconds, Ino glanced down at her. Her face wore an expression of annoyance and as she raised her hand above her, Sakura thought that she had been mistaken for a bug and Ino was about to swat. Instead, her hand came down and picked her up between a pair of fingers before bringing her closer for inspection.

Ino's eyes first squinted at her catch, then lit up in recognition. “Sakura?” she asked in disbelief as she dropped the tiny girl onto her palm. “What happened to you?”

“I don't know. I suddenly shrunk down for no reason after I got home. Listen, I need you to take me to Lady Tsunade. If anyone knows to fix this, it's her.”

“I'll take you to Lady Tsunade on one condition,” Ino said, a mischievous smile creeping over her face. “You have to admit that I'm a better and prettier ninja than you in every way.”

“What!? Are you out of your mind? There's no way I'd ever say something like that!” Sakura yelled.

“No? Then you're just going to be stuck with me until you do. Come on, surely you can spare a few words of praise for me. What about my chest? Wouldn't you say it's much bigger and sexier than yours?” She asked as she pushed Sakura against her boobs. “Or would you rather praise my hair for being muck longer and silkier than yours? It takes a lot of effort to keep it looking this good, you know?”“You take me to Lady Tsunade right away or I swear I'm going to punch your stupid face as soon as I get back to my normal size!” Sakura yelled.

“You know threatening me like that only makes me want to help you less, right? Come on, it's just a few words; how hard can it be? Would you really rather stay this size than admit I'm more beautiful than you?”“Forget it! I'll go to Lady Tsunade myself if I have to. Just let me go and I'll find my own way there.”

“I don't think so; it would be awfully irresponsible of me to let you go. It would be far too dangerous for you at your size. There's danger everywhere for a tiny bug like you,” Ino said as she sat up. She held her hand out and began tilting it over. “So many places you can fall from...” Despite her efforts to hold on, Sakura slid down Ino's hand and fell screaming to the floor below. She landed on Ino's foot and bounced down it, landing on the floor before her giant feet.

“And so many things that can crush you.” Ino said, lifting her foot above the tiny Sakura. She slowly lowered it, giving the shrunken ninja a few seconds to get out from under her enormous sole, but she barely got anywhere at all before she was once again caught beneath it, pinned to the ground under the ball of Ino's foot. “See what I mean? You need my help if you're going to get anywhere in this world, and all I ask in return is a few words from you. So what do you say? Will you give me what I want, or stay like this?” She brought her foot up onto her knee, and turned her sole up so she could look at Sakura as she struggled to pry herself loose from her sole.

Sakura finally managed to stand up and shot a glare at her gigantic tormentor. “Still nothing?” Ino said. “You're too stubborn for your own good, you know? But hey, that's fine. I guess I'll have to make you see how much better of you'll be if you do what I ask.”She set her feet down on the bed with their soles facing each other. Then, with Sakura still clinging to her right foot, she pressed them together, their soft soles mashing Sakura between them. The tiny ninja was totally trapped, unable to move as she was smothered between Ino's giant, smooth feet. She then started rubbing her feet against each other, feeling as Sakura was rolled back and forth along the length of her soles like a piece of lint. She kept it up for a good long while, as she was really starting to enjoy the feeling of having someone so tiny completely at her mercy, no more than a bug at her feet. After a while she pulled her feet apart. Sakura was now nestled under the arch of her toes. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, like she was really tired; she looked utterly spent. Ino wiggled her toes to bring her back to attention, then when she saw the tiny ninja clinging to her toes to avoid being thrown off, she scrunched her toes, holding her in a vice grip against her foot. She felt Sakura trying to push her toes away, and was amused to see she was too weak even for that.

Ino then loosened her grip on Sakura and allowed her to fall onto the bed before placing her big toe over her, covering her tiny body with it. She pressed down hard on her, enjoying the feeling of her squirming as she tried to break free. She raised and lowered her toe over and over again until Sakura's resistance had been completely work down and she just lay limply on top of the bed.

“Sakura? You still awake down there?” Ino asked, nudging her with her toe. Sakura groaned and moved around a bit. After being toyed with for so long, she was completely worn down, unable to muster up any energy to resist Ino in anything she tried to do with her. “Well, it looks like you're in no condition to do what I asked you to right now. Well, don't worry. I'll bring you along with me and you can tell me how much better than you I am in the morning.”Ino picked Sakura up and dropped her onto her sandal's insole, then she slipped her foot inside where it settled on top of the tiny Sakura. She wiggled her toes in satisfaction at feeling her under her foot, then she got up and began walking, heading for her own house. After a long walk and much trampling on Sakura, she finally got home and went up into her bedroom. There she took off her sandals and peeled Sakura off of her insole before dropping her into a sock. She put on the sock and then lay in bed, where she soon fell asleep, lying face-down.

Once Sakura had recovered from all her abuse, she got out from under Ino's toes and began crawling up her sole until she found a good place to sleep. Tomorrow she would say whatever Ino asked of her, if only it would put an end to this nightmare. For now ,though, she only wanted to rest. Exhausted, she lay her head down and instantly dozed off.

Temari and Tiny Ten-Ten by idunnow

Ten-Ten was in the locker rooms, feeling nervous as hell as she prepared for her upcoming match. She had signed up for a ninja fighting tournament the other day to practice her skills against some new opponents, but when the matches for the first round had been announced, she found to her despair had been put up against Temari of the Village Hidden in the Sands. The young ninja remembered all too well how, during the chunin exams, Temari had utterly humiliated her, using her giant fan and its powerful winds to negate all her expertise with thrown weapons, blowing them all aside like leaves in the wind. Now she was to face the same opponent again, and she had no clue what she could possibly do that would lead to a different outcome over their previous encounter.

She was just considering whether or not she should withdraw from the tournament  to avoid the humiliation of what would no doubt be a total defeat when she began to feel a strange sensation throughout her body. Seconds later, she began to shrink at an alarming pace, so fast that she couldn't even react to it before it ended, leaving her a fraction of an inch tall. It seemed her decision had been made for her, as there was no way she could possibly fight anyone at this pitiful size. All she could do right then was wait for someone else to arrive so she could try to get their help somehow. Soon she heard the sound of someone approaching and thought that maybe she wouldn't have to wait too long. However, when she saw who it was, her heart skipped a beat.

Temari had gone down to the locker room only to meet her opponent. She remembered her previous fight with Ten-Ten and was sure she didn't need to prepare, but she thought it would be fun to mess with her for a bit before their fight. But, though she'd been told that Ten-Ten was in the locker room preparing for their fight, when she went in there was no one there. All she saw was a small bag that appeared to be full of kunai and other ninja weapons. That was probably Ten-Ten's, she figured. She walked over to it and began to inspect it, unaware of the shrunken woman on the floor below who had to deal with her giant sandaled feet.

Ten-Ten nimbly dodged the other woman's footsteps, though even with all her speed she could only barely manage to make it out from under her feet in time to avoid being crushed. She then looked up and saw Temari rummaging through her belongings. She was filled with indignation at seeing her property treated like that, but she knew she was helpless to do anything about it.

Besides, she was busy trying to decide whether or not she should seek Temari's aid with her current condition. She didn't like Temari in the slightest—in fact, the other woman made her feel inadequate as a ninja, a feeling only exacerbated by the size difference between the two right now—but it could well be her only option if she wanted to get back to normal. In the end, she decided to give it a go. She jumped onto Temari's sandals and stood before her toes, impressed by their size compared to her. She then proceeded to use punches and kicks to make herself felt by the giant woman. Temari's toes wiggled in response, trying to throw off what they felt must be a bug trying to climb them. Their movement knocked Ten-Ten flat on her back, but she got up and tried again, putting all her strength into her attacks and avoiding Temari's toes whenever they tried to batter her away. In time she found success, as Temari swung her foot up onto a nearby bench to see what was causing that itching on her toe. She examined it closely and saw the shrunken Ten-Ten, who stood paralyzed under her gaze.

Temari's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile crept onto her face as she realized how much fun she could have with the other woman now that she was the size of a bug. “Well, well,” she said, “if it isn't the little ninja from the leaf village. You look every bit as pathetic and helpless as I remember. But tell me, just how did you end up so small?”“I... I don't know,” Ten-Ten said. “I was here all by myself when suddenly I  started shrinking for no apparent reason. Please, I need you to get me to someone who can help me understand what's going on and get me back to my normal size.”“Hmm. Maybe later. Right now I have to tournament to fight in, remember? In fact, if I'm not mistaken, my first match is supposed to be with you. I wonder, what should we do about that?” Temari asked, idly moving her toes to show off her power to the tiny ninja on her sandal.

“Tell the organizers I had to leave, or that I forfeit, or whatever you want.”

“Oh, but winning by forfeit isn't nearly as satisfying as beating my opponent. Since we're both here already, I figure we should have our fight now, then after I beat you I'll go tell the organizers about how you forfeit because you were too scared of fighting me. Does that sound good?”“Y-you really don't need to fight me,” Ten-Ten said. “We both know I have no chance of winning at this size. Please, if you're too busy with the tournament, just had me off to someone else, like the other Leaf Village ninjas that came to support me.

“No, I don't think I will. I want to humiliate you as much as I did the last time we fought. I can hand you off to whoever you want afterwards,” Temari said as she reached to take off her sandal. “I figure I won't need these for our fight.” With Ten-Ten still on the sandal, she dropped it on the ground and let it bounce around, throwing Ten-Ten off and onto the floor in the middle of the room.

Temari then took off her other sandal and let her bare feet settle on the ground. They were already moving in anticipation as she reveled in what was a certain victory over her shrunken opponent. “Let the fight begin,” she announced as she took her first step towards Ten-Ten.

A fight, she called it, but it was more of a chase than anything. Fearing what would await her once Temari caught up to her, Ten-Ten turned and ran, sprinting as fast as she could go. All around her there was nothing but the vast empty plain of the locker room floor, the nearest cover of any sort being thousands of feet away to her. As she ran she could hear and feel the thud of Temari's footsteps behind her as the giant woman slowly tailed after her. The giant ninja savored how helpless her prey was as even at a full sprint she wouldn't be able to out-speed even a casual stroll. Ten-Ten ran across the floor as desperately as a frightened mouse, yet she moved as slow as a snail.

Temari waited several seconds between each of her steps to allow her prey enough time to run, wanting to prolong their little game as long as she could. She deliberately swung her feet forward, first placing her heel down right behind the fleeing Ten-Ten and letting the rest of her foot hang over the tiny ninja, threatening her with being crushed under her beautiful sole. She then slowly lowered the rest of her foot until her toes came down, giving her prey just enough time to get out from under them. She took step after step like this, toying with Ten-Ten to her heart's content. Whenever the tiny ninja got too close to some bit of cover, Temari smashed her foot down in front of her, blocking off her path, and watched as she hopelessly scrambled away from under her, trying to find some other path to safety.

Eventually, Ten-Ten began to grow weary from so much running. As Temari's heel slammed down behind her again, she stumbled and fell and had to scramble back up to continue running. This time, however, she couldn't make it out from under the giant foot in time and she was caught under the arch of her pursuer's toes, pinned down by the soft, smooth skin of her sole. She tried to push them away, but she was to weak and they only curled around her in response, holding her tight against Temari's sole. She struggled to escape, but she was hopelessly trapped. There was nothing she could do. Eventually she went still, surrendering to whatever Temari chose to do with her now.

“I guess I win now,” Temari said as she moved her toes around Ten-Ten, playing with her little catch. “And you know what? It wasn't even any easier than the last tine I fought you at your normal size. You're every bit the pathetic loser you were back then. This new size of yours is really appropriate, I think. In fact, I know I said I would help you, but I think it's better if I keep you this size forever. A worthless ninja should know her place, and your place is under my feet, like the bug that you are.” With Ten-Ten gripped firmly under her toes, she walked back to her sandals and slipped them on. “From now on you will be my pet, my toy, my servant, and my insole, filling whatever role I decide you should have. The rest of your life will be dedicated to serving my feet, and that will be your only purpose. You will do whatever I ask and if you disobey I will be forced to punish you; got it? Now start licking my toes, and don't stop until I say you can.” She scrunched her toes around Temari, prompting her to lick the dirty and sweaty skin of Temari's sole.

As Temari went to tell the organizers about her opponent's shameful surrender, Ten-Ten kept on licking. She was resigned to her new life, knowing she had no hope of escape.

Tsunade and Tiny Mei by idunnow

Mei Terumi, Fifth Mizukage of the Village Hidden in the Mists, was in the office of Lady Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage. The two leaders were to meet today to discuss the terms of a treaty between both of their villages, but at Tsunade was currently busy hearing a mission report from one of the her ninja squads, Mei had been invited to wait for her in her office.

The Mizukage hadn't been waiting long when all of a sudden she began to shrink, ending up on the floor at the size of a bug. Moments later, she heard someone approaching and then saw the door swing open to admit Tsunade inside, her assistant Shizune trailing behind her. “Didn't you say the Mizukage was waiting for me in here?” Tsunade asked the other woman.

“Er, yes, that's right. I don't know where she could be; I saw her come in myself.”

“Well, go find her and tell her I'm waiting for her now,” Tsunade said. Shizune bowed to her boss and left to go do as she asked.

Once she was alone with Tsunade, Mei tried yelling up at the other woman, but she wasn't heard at all. Tsunade walked over to her chair, almost stepping on Mei in the process, and then took a seat, sighing as she pulled out some paperwork to work on while she waited for the Mizukage. Mei walked over to her sandals and thought about how to approach this issue. She tried using one of her jutsus to get Tsunade's attention, but she found she couldn't use any of them. Without any other option, she climbed on top of Tsunade's sandal and attacked her toes to try to get herself noticed.

Feeling a small itch on her foot, Tsunade wiggled her toes, catching Mei off guard as the giant toes fell upon her, dragging her tiny body under them. Furious, she tried pushing them away to get back out from under them, but her efforts only caused Tsunade to wiggle her toes more, her giant digits battering the minuscule Mizukage like a pebble stuck between them. Noticing that there was something small between her toes, the Hokage took it for a piece of lint and unconsciously started playing around with it, rolling it around between her toes and scrunching them around it, squeezing it hard between them as a stress toy to keep herself amused while she worked.

Mei tried to fight against this humiliating treatment, but in her current condition there was nothing she could do. Eventually, Tsunade's toes stopped moving and she managed to slowly crawl out from under them. She then decided that it would be safer to try and get Tsunade's attention from somewhere else, and so she started climbing the other woman's body. She climbed up her pants legs until she reached her thighs, and from there she walked up to Tsunade's belly. There she went up, over Tsunade's breasts and onto her shoulder, from which position she was able to jump onto the Hokage's desk. There she started waving and yelling at Tsunade until finally she was noticed. Tsunade leaned in and took a close look at her, seeing much to her surprise that the tiny thing on her desk was Mei. “Mizukage? What happened to you?” she asked. Mei explained how she had suddenly shrunk down for no apparent reason and had to climb up Tsunade's body to ask for her aid.

“You're reputed the best healer in all of the ninja world; surely there's something you can do to help me,” Mei said.

“I've never heard of anything like this at all; I'll see what I can do. But not before I've extracted some concessions from you regarding our treaty,” Tsunade said. Finding the Mizukage in such a vulnerable position, practically begging her for help, gave her a huge upper hand in their negotiation, and she meant to squeeze out every last drop she could get from this advantage.

“Concessions?” Mei asked indignantly. “And just what kind of concessions do you mean to get from me?”

Tsunade explained exactly what she wanted, with Mei's anger building as she listened to her list of demands. “Enough!” she said, interrupting her. “You ask for too much! I'll never agree to such an attack against my people's independence.”“I thought you might refuse. No worries. You'll find that I can be very persuasive,” Tsunade said before blowing on the tiny Mei, launching her back and sending her flying off her desk. She landed on the floor in the middle of the room and got up just in time to see Tsunade stand and walk over, her massive feet causing the ground to shake for her. As she set her her feet down in front of her, the impact caused Mei to fall to the floor again.

“You may be Mizukage, but right now you're no more than bug at my feet,” Tsunade said as her toes wiggled on top of her sandals. “Now, unless you want to be dealt with like a bug, you'll submit to me completely and agree to do whatever I ask of you. I know how proud and stubborn you are, but don't worry; I know exactly how to break someone like you,” Tsunade said.

“Do your worst,” Mei spat at her. “I will never submit.”

“We'll see about that,” Tsunade said as she slipped off her sandal and placed her foot down over Mei, with the tiny woman standing between her first two tows. She then squeezed her toes together, holding Mei between them. Taking a seat on top of her desk, Tsunade crossed her legs, keeping the foot that Mei was on under her gaze. She began bobbing it up and down, seeing the helpless woman as she struggled to free herself from between her toes. “Why are you trying to escape? Can't you see you're too weak? Just submit to me and I will let you go,” she said. There was no reply, however, so she kept on moving her foot.

After a while she splayed her toes and let Mei fall to the ground before getting off from her desk, her foot falling right on top of the tiny woman. She slid her foot over the ground, her sole dragging Mei's tiny body along. She slid it back and forth over the ground until her sole had gathered up a lot of dirt. Then she lifted her foot and saw that Mei was still stuck to her sole. She laughed and scrunched her foot, mocking the helpless woman as she tried to get off from her sole. She then went on a stroll around her office, taking very special care to put as much weight as she though safe on the part where Mei was stuck to, grinding her underfoot until she thought the other woman must surely had had enough. Once she was done, she took a seat and brought her foot up to see how she was doing. Mei barely had enough strength to get unstuck from Tsunade's sole and stand on it. A simple movement of Tsunade's foot was enough to make her lose her balance and almost fall off to the ground below again, but she was able to grab on to Tsunade's toe.

“Well? Do you submit yet, or should I keep going? I can keep this up all day if need be; it wouldn't even take any effort. I could lay you down on my sandal's insole and then slip it back on, keeping you trapped under my feet all day long, for instance, or keep you between my toes and roll you around between them while I work.”“Okay,” Mei said as she finally pulled herself back up onto Tsunade's sole. “I submit. I will agree to your terms.”

“Good, but not enough. I want you to show that you acknowledge me as your superior. Get down on your hands and knees and kiss my sole,” Tsunade said. She was loving the absolute power she held over this woman and didn't want it to end just yet.

Mei was stunned at the order. Signing away her people's independence was bad enough, but now she had to lower herself before this woman? And yet, what choice did she really have? If she did otherwise, Tsunade could leave her this size forever, or even crush her like a bug under her foot. As much as she resented her for it, she had to comply with her order. And so, she kneeled down on top of Tsunade's sole and lowered her lips to its surface, planting a kiss on the dirty sole.

That kiss sent shivers up Tsunade's spine as it established her absolute power over the Mizukage. “Keep going,” she ordered. “I'll decide when I've had enough.”

Fury welled up from within Mei, but she gritted her teeth and held it back. There was no point in lashing out when it would accomplish nothing for her. With a sigh, she resigned herself to her situation and kept on kissing the huge sole on which she stood. She had been doing it for quite a while when a thought occurred to her: what if Tsunade wouldn't help her grow back? Or what if she tried, but it proved to be impossible? Would she have to spend the rest of her life under this woman's feet then?

Indeed, Tsunade was considering those possibilities just then, and though she did mean to try and return Mei to her normal size, she wouldn't be the slightest bit disappointed if it proved impossible; not when it felt so good to have the tiny woman worshipping her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10372