Tsunade's Toe Mite by idunnow
Summary:

Naruto shrinks himself to near microscopic size when trying out a forbidden jutsu and must get Tsunade's help to return to normal size. But first, she decides to have a little fun with him.


Categories: Slow Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Middle Age (50+), Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Unaware, Adult 30-39, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 7993 Read: 13340 Published: March 31 2021 Updated: August 08 2021
Story Notes:

Commission for rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

1. Chapter 1 by idunnow

2. Kunoichi Foot Pet by idunnow

Chapter 1 by idunnow

Moving with great care, Naruto had managed to sneak into the office of the fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade, completely undetected. As he closed the door behind him, he was barely able to suppress a cocky laugh, feeling proud of his own ninja skills. He walked up to her desk and searched it until he found a strange-looking scroll. Earlier that day he had heard rumors that one of the other ninja teams had confiscated a scroll for a forbidden jutsu on one of their missions and brought it to Tsunade for safekeeping. It was for the sake of that scroll that he had decided to sneak into her office.

Unfurling the scroll, he saw that it contained instructions on how to perform a pair of jutsus. He was so excited to have access to these forbidden techniques that he immediately tried them out. He tried performing the first, which the scroll called “Size Return Jutsu,” doing all the proper hand signs and making use of his chakra as directed. However, even after several attempts, there were no results. “What gives?” he thought. He was sure he had everything right, so something should have happened by now.

Feeling frustrated, he chose to ignore this one for now and try doing the second one—“Size Alteration Jutsu.” To make sure it worked, he used a huge amount of chakra on it. He succeeded on the first try, feeling a strange energy envelop him and making him feel dizzy. He sensed that something about his environment was changing, but didn't couldn't tell what that was until he returned to his senses a few seconds later. As he looked around, he found himself in what appeared to be a totally alien landscape, one which he was eventually able to recognize as a gigantic version of Tsunade's office.

“I guess the jutsu must have shrunk me,” Naruto thought to himself. Looking at how big everything around him was, he must have as small as a speck of dust. “Man, what a useless technique. Well, maybe this is what that Size Return jutsu was for; to get you back to normal size after shrinking.” He tried performing that jutsu again, but still there was no effect. Why wasn't it working? Was he missing something?

Naruto's thought were interrupted as he heard and felt a pair of footsteps approaching from outside the office. As they drew near, he heard the voices of Lady Tsunade and her assistant Shizune. Moments later, the door swung open and both women stepped in side. Tsunade, who was perhaps the most beautiful woman in the Hidden Leaf Village, looked absolutely stunning, her beauty magnified a thousand times over with her immense size.  With her long, blonde hair and immense chest, she looked the spitting image of divinity. Shizune, who stepped in behind her, was not nearly so pretty, though even her more modest beauty seemed heightened by her immensity. The two women were at least a dozen miles tall compared to him, bigger than any mountain on Earth, and he found himself totally in awe at the size of them.

Only when he saw they were fast approaching him did he snap out of his reverie. Their sandaled feet, big enough to crush the Hidden Leaf Village in a single step, threatened to crush him in just a few more steps. Considering their sheer size, trying to get away form them would be almost useless, but still he turned and ran as fast as he could go when he saw Tsunade's massive foot about to fall on him.

He was barely able to get out of the way before her sandal came crashing down behind him, its impact sending him flying dozens feet over the ground before face-planting on the floor. As he picked himself up he turned around and saw Tsunade's enormous toes resting on top of a sandal that stood hundreds of feet high. He had just started considering whether he should try climbing up her body to get her attention when her foot suddenly moved again, rising up and moving far away at speeds that seemed unreal. It was soon replaced by another foot as Shizune followed behind her boss, her foot settling on the ground with the impact of a mountain falling form heaven before it, too, rose up and went away.

As The fifth Hokage settled into her office, she sat at her desk, her feet sore after a long day of walking around the town. As she turned her attention to the papers on its surface, she noticed that someone had tampered with them while she was away. Most notably, the scroll with the forbidden jutsu that had been brought to her this morning lay unfurled on her desk. Her first thought was that one of the younger ninjas from the village had snuck in and tried using it. If so, they could be shrunken down, somewhere inside this very room. She took of her sandals and checked their soles for any signs of shrunken people, and saw with relief that there were none. She ordered her assistant to do the same, explaining her suspicions to her. There was no one on her soles either. She and Shizune then began searching the floor for any tiny people.

“The size reached varies depending on how much chakra is used for the jutsu,” Tsunade said, “but the most common size is about an inch. The effects can be reversed with the other jutsu on the scroll, but only if used on the shrunken person by someone else. Using it on yourself will have no effect. Because of this flaw, the jutsu was deemed dangerous enough to its user to be labeled a forbidden technique.”

After hearing her explanation, Naruto realized he had no choice but to get noticed by the two women in order to return to his normal size. As he saw Shizune approach, crawling towards him on her hands and knees as she scanned the floor, he started jumping and yelling to make himself noticed, but though her eyes passed over him, she didn't see him; he was one speck of dust among thousands to her. But, maybe if he were thousands of specks...

As Shizune left to search elsewhere, Naruto mustered as much chakra as he could manage and used the Multiple Shadow Clone technique to create over two thousand copes of himself. As Tsunade approached, he and his copies all started moving around yelling to get her attention. Even all together, they only made up a tiny orange spot on the floor, less than a millimeter across. Hopefully that would be enough.

Tsunade crawled over them and for a moment it seemed that they would be ignored again. She came to a stop, however, with her two huge breasts looming over them like a pair of celestial objects, radiant in their beauty. Her eyes fixed on them as it occurred to her that there was something strange about that tiny orange spot. She leaned in close to it and gave it a closer look. Her amber eye fixed on them and lit up in recognition as she understood what had happened.

“Uzumaki,” she said, her breath sending hurricane winds down to the mass of Narutos. “I should have known it was you who snuck in here. You're lucky I was able to find you; with how small you are you could have been lost forever as one speck of dust among millions. Let me guess: now you want me to use the other jutsu to return you to normal size, right? Well, I will, but not yet. I think you should stay this size a while longer so you can experience the consequences of your actions. Let this be a lesson for you.”

She licked the tip of her finger and gently brought it down onto that tiny yellow spot. The Narutos tried to run, but they were so small they had no hope of getting away before the massive digit descended on them, its covering of sticky saliva causing them all to become hopelessly stuck to it. Tsunade then stood and her assistant came over to ask what she had found. She explained the situation to her and showed her the tiny Narutos stuck to her fingertip.

“Now, what to do with you all,” Tsunade mused aloud as she looked at them, loving the feeling of absolute power she had from having them on her fingertip. As she shifted her feet on the ground, feeling the wooden floor under her bare soles, an idea occurred to her. “Ah, I know. After so much walking around they've gotten really sore and dirty, so I'm going to have you to tend to them,” Tsunade said as she sat down and kicked her feet up onto her desk. She reached over and swabbed her finger between her first two toes, wiping off all the tiny Narutos onto her foot. As her saliva dried off, they all started to peel themselves off of her skin and look around them. They didn't want to do as she asked, but they had no choice as long as they wanted her to help them. They slowly began to spread out over her sole, from heel to toes. Everywhere the tiny ninjas worked on cleaning her foot, dealing with dust and sand particles that rivaled if not surpassed them in size. There was little in the way of dead skin cells, as Tsunade kept her skin very well cared for, but there was a lot of dirt and grime and sweat form a long day of walking.

Occasionally, Tsunade would scrunch and stretch her feet while they worked, causing massive earthquakes for them. May of them were caught in the folds of her skin while the others were forced to cling to her so they wouldn't be thrown off by the violent upheavals. It was so embarrassing having to crawl around on her sole like this.

Tsunade, on the other hand loved the fact that she had thousands of microscopic Narutos serving her sole. With his irreverent and irresponsible attitude he had often been a pain for her to deal with, but now she had him at a size at which she could easily dominate him and she was eager to take advantage of it.

And while all this was going on, Shizune leaned over the desk, looking intently at Tsunade's foot. She saw at all the tiny ninjas working diligently on her sole. The knowledge that all those tiny, barely-visible specks moving around on her boss's skin were shrunken people filled her with awe. She started thinking how nice it would be to have some people crawling around on her own foot like that, as if she were their entire world. Emboldened by her desire, she asked if she could borrow some of those shadow clones to have them tend to her own foot, and Tsunade agreed to it.

Shizune sat on the chair on the opposite side of Tsunade's desk and put her own foot up onto the table, pressing her sole against her boss's and catching the hundreds of tiny Narutos between the two giant feet like they were nothing. After a while she pulled her foot back a bit. Half of the shadow clone Narutos stayed on Tsunade's foot, while the other half had been transferred to Shizune's; the real Naruto was still on Tsunade's foot.

Both women then used a similar process to get the tiny Narutos from one foot to the other, pressing their own soles together lightly for a few seconds before pulling them apart again, so that the shrunken ninjas were evenly distributed over all four of their feet. They toiled away for what felt like hours, cleaning the feet of the two giantesses until there wasn't so much as a single fleck of dirt on any of them.

After some time, Tsunade looked at her soles to see how they were doing. She noted with satisfaction that her feet looked perfectly clean now. She even rubbed her hands over them and found them flawlessly smooth. The same was also true for Shizune's soles.

Tsunade voiced her approval of their work, and Naruto thought maybe now she would finally grow him back to normal. However, Tsunade wasn't done having fun with him yet. She said she wouldn't grow him back yet, but she would consider it if all the tiny Narutos truly pampered their soles, worshipping them with so much dedication that the two women could feel it even at their size. Shizune agreed, as she was very eager to have her feet be worshipped.

To make sure their orders were obeyed, both of them used a jutsu that would improve their eyesight for a while and brought their feet up close to look at them. Now they could see countless Narutos all over their soles, all looking up at them like they were pleading to their goddesses. They were disappointed to see that none of them were worshipping them, however, and so Tsunade warned them that if they didn't start doing as they were told, she would have another punishment in store for them. Reluctantly, all the clones got on their hands and knees and worshipping them.

Tsunade then ordered them to kiss and lick them, and they all did, though grimacing as they did so. She and Shizune wiggled their toes in delight, both of them savoring the feeling of being worshipped like supreme goddesses. The absolute power they held over the tiny genin was highly addictive and neither of them wanted to get him back to normal just yet. They were both in the middle of a power trip and wanted him to continue worshipping them.; instead, they wanted him to continue worshipping them, enabling their power trip.

Eventually Tsunade had had enough of having her foot worshipped and allowed the Narutos to stop. She told them that she wouldn't be resizing them yet but they would be getting a “big reward”. She then placed a hand under her foot and told all the Narutos on that foot to jump down onto her hand, which they did. Then she did the same with her other foot so she had gathered all of them on her hand. She then brought them all in front of her chest and tugged her robe down a bit, exposing more of her boobs though leaving her nipples covered up. The Narutos were all amazed over being allowed to see this. They looked on entranced at it, and the ones still on Shizune's feet were jealous of those in Tsunade's hand.

The Hokage swayed her body from side to side, causing her breasts to sway gently, showing off how big and round and bouncy they were for her captive audience. Seen from up close it was truly a divine spectacle. Then she brought them up above her cleavage and tipped her hand over, sending them all falling down into it. She felt them all squirming between her enormous breasts, like a bunch of tiny little insects scurrying around on her skin. It was as if her boobs were mountains for them to climb and her cleavage a vast valley.

After seeing her boss do this, Shizune got the same idea and, after gathering all her Narutos in her hand, she too dumped them into her cleavage, giggling as she did so. Tsunade and Shizune then stood and came together, both of them pressing their chests together, feeling the tiny shrunken ninjas as they were squeezed between their breasts, both of them reveling over the power they had over them. In the process all of the shadow clones were popped one by one until the only Naruto remaining was the original, whom Tsunade could feel deep within her cleavage. She then grabbed both of her boobs and pressed them together, rubbing them up and down each other, feeling as she rolled the minuscule Naruto along her body. Naruto was still alive, but being under tremendous amounts of pressure, he could hardly breathe as he was rolled between the massive mountains of Tsunade's melons. He felt sure that he would die of suffocation soon, that is, if he wasn't just crushed by her breasts He would never get to become Hokage, but at least it wasn't such a bad way to go. He was sure many men would kill to meet an end like that.

Before that happened, however, Tsunade let go of her chest and allowed her breasts to hang naturally. Naruto was no longer pressed between them, though he was still stuck against the skin of her right breast, totally plastered to it. Now that he he could breathe easy, he thought it felt really nice to be here; it was soft and warm and very comfortable, and before long he began to fall asleep.

When he woke up much later, he was back to his normal size, lying down the the floor of Tsunade's office. He thanked her for having grown him back and she said it was no problem and thanked him for having helped her find some amusement. She also told him not to use the jutsu so irresponsible if he ever used it again, and to make sure he always used it with a partner he could trust. Naruto agreed and then excused himself, leaving her office in a hurry so he wouldn't get in any more trouble.

Tsunade watched him leave, then turned her attention back to the scroll with the forbidden jutsu. She felt that with some study she could figure out how to modify the jutsu so that it would target someone other than the user. Something like that would make for a very useful technique for incapacitating an enemy without killing them. More than that, though, it would allow her to put anyone completely at her mercy whenever she desired it by shrinking them to the size of a bug. After today, she was very keen on developing such a jutsu.

Kunoichi Foot Pet by idunnow

As Naruto was led into into the Hokage's office by her assistant Shizune, he saw that Tsunade's face, hair and clothes were covered in a bunch of tiny black flecks and looked darker than usual, giving her a humorous appearance. Despite knowing that he'd be in trouble for being the cause of it, he couldn't help but laugh; booby trapping that scroll to cause an explosion of ink when she unrolled it was perhaps his greatest prank yet.

“Naruto. I'm glad to see you're having fun, at least. Enjoy it while you can; once I'm through with you, I don't think you'll be smiling for a very, very long time,” Tsunade said.

“Alright, so what are you going to have me do this time? Make me wash the dishes or something? Sweep the streets? Pick up the garbage?” he asked, grinning. Whatever task she set him as punishment, he would be able to do it in a jiffy with his shadow clone technique. Two dozen Narutos running around could get any job done in no time flat.

Tsunade returned his grin with a threatening smirk of her own. “Oh no, I have something very different in store for you. I've been going easy on you so far, hoping you'd shape up eventually, but after this last prank, I'm all out of mercy. Now tell me, do you remember a few months back, when you snuck in here to learn that forbidden jutsu and wound up shrinking yourself?”“Y-yeah?” Naruto said, getting uncomfortable all of a sudden.

“After I undid the jutsu, I gathered a small group of ninja to experiment with it and see if they could make a version that instead of shrinking the user would allow the user to shrink whoever it was targeted at. Just last week I was given news of their success, and I called on one of the researchers to teach it to me.”“You mean...”

“That's exactly what I mean. Now just sit still for a moment. I'm told this doesn't hurt one bit.”

“Granny, wait! You can't do this to me!”

Tsunade scowled at hearing him call her “granny” again, but then she gave a sinister grin. “Just for that, I'm going to put a little twist of my own invention on the jutsu,” she said as she made the hand signs.

“Please, don't shrink me!” he yelled, standing up right as she extended her hands towards him. Instantly he felt a weird sensation come over his body, and in a matter of seconds he had shrunk down to the size of an inch, the sudden change of perspective leaving him disoriented and confused.

He heard footsteps behind him and turned around, seeing Shizune approaching. The sight filled him with that same feeling of dread he remembered from the last time he had shrunk. It had been so long that he had almost forgotten it, recalling it only in half-remembered nightmares, but right then it came flooding back into him. The only bright side to this was that at least Tsunade had only shrunk him to an inch, not to the size of a grain of sand that he'd been when he shrunk himself by accident.

Shizune grabbed him between her thumb and forefinger and lifted him up, with him struggling to escape her grip. She let him fall with a small thump onto Tsunade's desk, where he looked up at the immense Hokage... or rather, at her enormous chest, big enough for a man to live in. His gaze only went further up when she cleared her throat to get his attention. When he did, he saw the ends of her mouth turn up in a satisfied smirk.

“It's been too long since the last time I had you at my mercy,” she said, her stare making him feel like a mouse held by a cat's claws. Then she unclasped her hands and reached forward with a finger, pushing him onto his back and pinning him under it while she listened to his futile attempts to convince her to let him go and felt his pitiful squirming under her fingertip. Applying a bit more force, she silenced him and got his attention. “As much as I'd like to punish you myself, I have to go take care of this mess you left on me. Don't worry, though; I've made some arrangements to ensure that you'll be punished properly until I'm done. Shizune, take him away.”“Yes, Lady Tsunade,” Shizune said. She held out her hand, receiving the shrunken genin from Tsunade, then curled her fist around him and carried him out of the office.

Held in the total darkness of her closed fist, Naruto struggled against her grip, finding no way to escape, until Shizune squeezed him tighter. “Will you stop trying to escape already? What will you even do if you get out? You don't know how to undo the shrinking; you'll just wind up lost at that size until you make it back to Lady Tsunade, and I don't think she'll be too eager to grow you back if she hears about it. The sooner you accept your punishment, the sooner you can get out of this. Besides, you'll need all your strength for what we have in store for you.”Much as Naruto hated acknowledging how helpless he was, he knew she was right; he didn't have a choice but to endure his punishment. He stopped struggling and conserved his energy as he was carried in the tight confines of Shizune's fist. Eventually, he heard a knock followed by her voice.

“Kurenai?” she called out.

After a moment there was the sound of a door opening and he heard Kurenai's voice. “Shizune, welcome. I take it this is about Naruto?”“That's right,” she replied. “Here, hold out your hand.” After a second, Naruto found himself being carried forward, then Shizune's hand opened and tilted around, sending him sliding off. He fell onto another hand, and looking up he saw Kurenai staring back at him. “By the way, Lady Tsunade put her 'special twist' on the jutsu. I'm sure you know what that entails, right?”“Yes, she told me all about it the other day. I didn't expect her to use it on him.”

“Yes, well, Naruto earned it. Anyway, I have to get back to her now; see to it that you punish him well.”

“Don't worry; I will. See you,” Kurenai said, closing the door behind Shizune as she departed.

“So, that's this twist that granny said she put on me?” Naruto asked, bringing the kunoichi's attention back to him.

“Oh, you'll find out soon enough,” she said, giving him a coy smile. “In the meantime, let's put you to work.” She set him down on one end of the couch, then sat on the other, kicking up her feet so they were right in front of him. “Now, I want you to clean and massage my feet. You may use your shadow clones to help you if you want. Oh, and if you get thirsty, feel free to drink my sweat,” she said with a chuckle as she looked down on Naruto.

Naruto looked up in dread at her and her feet, which loomed large as a pair of living walls, their soles scrunching and stretching in anticipation. He gulped; then, gathering his resolve, he performed his shadow clone jutsu, creating a few dozen copies of himself. They split up to tend to both of Kurenai's feet, the tiny shadow clones climbing all over the surface of her foot, using the same chakra technique used to walk up trees in order to stay on her skin as they rubbed it, tending to every last inch of her foot. As for Naruto himself, he set himself down in the space between her first two toes on the right foot and was rubbing them vigorously.

The day was a hot one, and as Kurenai sat on her couch, an electric fan blew a refreshing breeze at her, cooling her body. Unfortunately for the Narutos, little of the breeze reached down to her feet, so that they alone remained hot and sweaty. Clinging to it as they were, they couldn't help but end up soaked in her foot sweat, damp clothes sticking to their skin as they worked up a sweat of their own, suffering under the terrible warmth and humidity.

For Kurenai, their efforts at cleaning and rubbing her feet gave her a pleasant sensation, not only in that they did a good job of it, but also in that she really liked having a bunch of tiny people—well, technically just one—tending to her foot, and totally submitting to her commands. She would say things like, “rub some more between these toes,” “remember to clean under my toenails,” or “a bit more effort on my heels,” and delighted in feeling the little Narutos promptly carry out her orders, even as they grumbled about it.

She also loved how even simple actions could mess with them in a big way. Simply squeezing her toes together when some of the little ninjas happened to be between them was enough to set them squirming, and a quick scrunching of her soles sufficed to make some of them lose their balance and fall back onto the couch. Even totally unintentional actions, like a sudden twitch of her toe, could batter them around like they were nothing.

After rubbing her toes for a while, Naruto started feeling a bit queasy. At first he thought it  must have been because of working in this heat—maybe he was coming down with a heatstroke—and he jumped off of Kurenai's foot and onto her ankle, waving at her to let her know something was wrong.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” she asked. When he told her what it was, though, she smirked and dismissed his worries. “You're perfectly fine, don't worry. Just remember to drink plenty of water,” she said, laughing.

Some water would have been very welcome right then, but all he had at hand was Kurenai's foot sweat, and he was absolutely not lowering himself so much as to drink from that, not even if he was dying of dehydration. There was a glass of cool water on her coffee table, beads of moisture lining its outer walls, but there wad no chance she would give him any. Still, he couldn't help but stare at it for a minute.

Since Kurenai wouldn't do anything about that queasy feeling, Naruto forced his eyes off of the glass of water, went back up onto her foot, and started working again. He wiped some sweat from his brow—probably a mix of his and Kurenai's—and after a bit he noticed that Kurenai's toe was now twice as big as it had been previously. At first he didn't believe it, but looking at it closely, he saw that it was actually growing even bigger as he looked at it, or rather, he was slowly but surely shrinking even smaller, as were his clones. Alarmed, he slid back down to Kurenai's ankle and ran across her leg, shouting, “Kurenai! I'm shrinking!”“Of course you are! Took you long enough to notice. Continued shrinking is part of the twist the Hokage put on the shrinking jutsu.”“So I'm going to keep shrinking until she stops the jutsu!?” Naruto shouted, all his clones halting their work as they focused on the conversation.

“Oh, not at all. If you kept shrinking all day you'd be microscopic by the time you got back to Lady Tsunade. There is a way to pause the shrinking for a while, but I don't think you'll like it.”“What is it? Please tell me!”

“Oh, it's very simple. Drinking water puts the shrinking on hold temporarily,” she said, reaching out to grab the glass of water from the coffee table and chugging it down until it was all gone. When she pulled the glass from her lips with a sigh, Naruto was horrified to see that it was totally empty. “Too bad the only water at hand is my foot sweat. I guess you have no choice but to drink it, unless you'd rather shrink down to a speck of dust,” she said, wiggling her toes. From the sound of her voice, either of those options would have been fine with her.

Naruto shuddered, realizing what a bind he was in. To drink Kurenai's foot sweat, or to shrink away to nothing. Put like that there was only one choice he could make, but that didn't make it any less distasteful.

“Well? Which do you choose?”

Without saying a word, Naruto rushed back to her foot, climbed onto it, and crawled to the nearest drop of sweat he could find, drinking it up as fast as he could. As soon as he took the first gulp of the salty liquid, he felt the queasy feeling in his body come to an end, and he ceased shrinking, now finding himself a about a third of his prior height.

“Hmm. That was probably the smarter choice,” Kurenai said. “I wonder how long you can keep it up, though? I don't imagine there's much space in your stomach to keep drinking foot sweat all day. I wonder how long the effect lasts? If you're only safe from shrinking for a few minutes, there's no way you can keep it up all day long. We'll just have to see how it goes, won't we? In the meantime, you get back to work.”Naruto did as she said, but her words remained in his head, and he kept a look out for the first sign that he had started shrinking again.

Over the next hour, as he kept working on the kunoishi's giant foot, he only felt queasy once more, and the feeling disappeared with just a quick sip of her foot sweat.

“Alright, that's enough,” Kurenai finally said after almost two hours of rubbing her feet. “Sorry to say, but I won't be able to spend all day looking after you. Believe it or not, I have duties other than seeing to your punishment. Lucky for you, Lady Tsunade already arranged for someone else to deal with you until she's ready to punish you herself. I think that must be her now,” she said as there was a knock at the door. Picking Naruto up, she went to answer it. “Ah, Anko,” she said as she opened the door. “Good to see you.”“Same to you, Kurenai,” the younger Ninja said. “You have him with you?”

“Yes, he's right here,” Kurenai said, opening her hand to show her the tiny Naruto.

“Lady Tsunade shrunk him this small?” Anko asked as she took him from her.

“Not quite. She said she put her little twist on the jutsu. This is as small as he got before I told him how to deal with it.”

“Oh? It sounds like we're going to have a lot of fun together, then. Anyway, I'll see you later, Kurenai. Good luck on your duties!” With that she left, slipping Naruto in her pocket and heading back to her house. Once there, she went to her kitchen table and sat down, placing him on the surface before her, her finger tapping next to him while she simply stared at him.

At first Naruto was grateful that she wasn't making him clean her feet or anything else like that, but after a while he started to get uncomfortable from her staring. “So... are you going to have me do anything?” he asked her.

“What, like making you rub my feet? No, I don't need anything like that,” she said. “How are you feeling? Are there any adverse effects from the shrinking jutsu?”“No, I don't think so. Uh, if you don't need me to do anything for you, then could I have a drink of water? I'm getting a bit thirsty,” he said. More than thirsty, he was feeling like he would start shrinking any moment now.

“I'll let you have a drink later. Right now I just want to look at you,” she said, sliding her hand forward and pinning him under a finger.

“Please can I have a drink of water? I'm really thirsty after Kurenai had me working so hard,” Naruto said again.

“Not until I see just how small you can get,” she replied.

Already Naruto felt himself shrinking again. Anko's finger expanded on top of him, pressing down with ever increasing force despite her not pressing down any harder than she had been. “You're kidding, right? There's no way you can let me keep shrinking! Come on, just let me have one little drop of water.”“Sorry, kid, but right now there's nothing I want more than watching you shrink away to a little speck of dust under my finger,” she said. “Well, maybe there is one other thing you could do for me...”“Anything! Anything!” Naruto yelled as he saw he had nearly halved in size already.

“I want you begging to get the chance to drink my foot sweat.”

“What!? You're nuts!”

“What's the matter? I thought you wanted to stop shrinking? Well, whatever you choose, either way is fine by me. I'll let you shrink so small you can fit inside one of my sweat pores, then leave you there to drink as much of my sweat as you want.”“Wait!” Naruto yelled, frightened by the imagery she'd put into his head. “I... I'll do it! Please, just let me stop shrinking!”

“Well, you're begging, but I want to hear you be a little bit more specific.”

“P-please. I'm begging you. Let me drink some of your foot sweat. I would do anything for it!”

“There we go; that's way better! Unfortunately for you, though, my feet aren't the least bit sweaty right now.”

“Then let me have a drink of water or something! Anything at all!”

“Sorry, kid; it's foot sweat or bust. Lucky for you, I know the perfect way for me to start sweating. Come here...” she swiped him up on a fingertip that was now the size of a two-story house, then dropped him onto her sandal's insole, which was now big enough for him to hold a small village. Feeling around on the ground, Naruto saw that it was slightly damp, but it had no real moisture he could drink. Then the ground shook and he looked up to see Anko's immense foot sliding into the sandal, her immense toes rushing towards him. He screamed and tried to run away, but they caught up to him before he could take more than a single step, leaving him smothered under Anko's sole, trapped firmly between it and her sandal.

“I'm going out for a little walk now; that should be enough for me to work up a sweat. Just try not to drown in it!” she said as she put her other sandal on and adjusted the straps, then leaving her house for a walk in the hot summer sun.

With every step she took, Naruto felt as though her were being crushed under a collapsed building, his joints creaking and his ribs feeling like they were about to break in half. Worse still, Anko's sandals were on so tight that he couldn't bet any fresh air at all, only the hot, humid air suffused with the smell of her foot. With all the heat, it wasn't long before he was sweating up a storm. Fortunately for him, Anko started sweating too, and he greedily drank up whatever of her sweat came near his lips until he felt the shrinking come to a stop.

Dark as it was, he had no clue how small he'd gotten now. Not that it mattered much; whatever fraction of an inch he was, he would still have to deal with the crushing weight of Anko on top of him, and with the dizzying speeds at which he flew forward through the air whenever she took a step with the foot he was under.

Soon Naruto started to forget himself, his consciousness dissipating until all that existed for him was the vast surface of Anko's sole above him and the rubbery surface of her sandal beneath him. When, after a long darkness, Anko's sole parted from her sandal, letting a bit of light and fresh air reach him, it was as if he'd been resuscitated. Naruto started moving a bit, getting a feel for his body again, only to find he couldn't move much at all. What's more, he noticed that he wasn't lying down on Anko's sandal—he was stuck to the bottom of her foot, and before long he found himself smothered again as Anko's foot settled on the floor.

“Naruto?” he heard her voice, muffled as it passed through tons of her foot flesh to reach his ears. “Don't tell me you shrank away to nothing down there. I was sweating so much, I figured you'd have enough water to stop shrinking.” After a while, her foot lifted up and Naruto found himself being lifted up and turned around. “Oh, this is rich!” Anko said somewhere above him, laughing in delight as Naruto tried to push himself to his feet, fighting against the thin layer of sweat and foot grime that had left him stuck to her foot.

“You need my help getting off my sole?” Anko asked as she scrunched her foot. Seeing Naruto rise and fall along with the wrinkles on her sole was just about the most amusing thing she had ever seen. “I think I'll let you try to get unstuck by yourself. If you're going to be Hokage some day, you need to be able to do something so trivial as getting off of a woman's foot, don't you think?”Fighting hard against the surface tension holding him in place, thrown about as he was by the constant scrunching of Anko's sole, Naruto eventually managed to get himself unstuck, rolling down the wrinkle of Anko's sole and winding up in the valley between it and the next one. Once he was finally able to look around and start to get his bearings, he was stunned to see how small he was. Those wrinkles to either side of him were at least thrice as tall as him. He couldn't be any bigger than a single millimeter tall. If he shrank much smaller, he'd be microscopic.

“Hope you enjoyed that little trip around Konoha, my little flea,” Anko said, scrunching her sole again. The motion sent Naruto rolling down her foot until he slipped between a pair of her toes, ending up wedged between them like an insignificant piece of lint. Once he stopped, he tried to pull himself out, but he was prevented from it by Anko wiggling her toes, easily rolling him around between them with hardly any effort. “You know what? I was going to carry you in my pocket again to take you back to Lady Tsunade, but you fit so perfectly between my toes that I think I'll leave you there until I hand you over. Hold on tight because we're going for another walk!” With that she slipped her sandals on again and left to meet the Hokage.

“Welcome, Anko,” Tsunade said as the young Kunoichi was led into her office. “Kurenai tells me she handed Naruto off to you. Tell me, did you give him a proper punishment?”“I'll let you be the judge of that, Lady Hokage,”  Anko said as she brought her foot up onto the chair, swiping Naruto up from between her toes and passing him off to Tsunade.

Looking at the tiny genin in the palm of her hand, Tsunade took a close look at him and saw that he was in a very haggard state, hardly moving at all, just lying on her hand, breathing heavily. Only when she poked him with a finger did he react by rolling onto his belly and slowly getting up on all fours. “Thank you, Anko. It looks like you did a good job. You are dismissed.”“Thank you, Lady Hokage; and don't hesitate to call me if you ever need any help punishing some troublemaker,” Anko said as she left the office.

Shizune stepped behind Tsunade, looking over her shoulder at the little Naruto, who was barely more than a tiny orange speck on her hand. Indeed, as Naruto stood and looked around, he saw Tsunade's hand as a huge plain in which he was stranded. Above him, the two giant women looked down at him with expressions that didn't bode well for him in the slightest.

“H-hi there, granny... I mean, Lady Tsunade,” he said, waving at her. “Listen, I know you were really mad at me, but I think I've learned my lesson now. You can break the jutsu and bring me back to normal whenever. I swear I won't play any more pranks like that again.” When he finished talking, he looked up at the huge women, nervously awaiting their response.

“Could you hear what he said?” Shizune asked her mentor.

“Not a word,” Tsunade replied, smiling devilishly. Naruto's heart sank as she brought him closer to her face to address him. “I'm glad to see Kurenai and Anko let you shrink a bit before bringing you back to me. I was very interested in seeing how small you would have gotten by the time you were back in my hands. This is a good size for you, though I wouldn't have objected if you had ended up even smaller. Well, there's time enough for that yet. I wonder, do you feel yourself about to shrink again? It doesn't look like you're shrinking now—I'm guessing you drank some of Anko's sweat while you were riding between her toes—but by my estimates, it won't take much longer. Why don't you hurry on over to Shizune's feet and drink up her sweat before you get too small to see?” She extended her hand out over the ground, then tipped it over.

Naruto rolled down the slope of her hand until he rolled right off, falling through the air until he crash-landed on the floor, in the shadow of Shizune's sandals. Groaning as he picked himself up, he looked up at the two women who were still looking intently at him, a feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach, then started climbing Shizune's sandal, finally making it onto the insole before walking up to the nearest of her toes. He looked at its surface, but couldn't find any amount of sweat on it. That was when he started getting the queasy feeling that heralded another shrinking episode. Panicking, he thought that maybe there might be some sweat under her sole, so he ran through the space between two of her toes until he reached her sole, then crawled under it to see if he could find any sweat. As he did, he heard Tsunade and Shizune burst into laughter.

“I probably should have told you; Shizune's feet never sweat in weather like this. It needs to get a bit hotter for that.” Naruto heard all this with mounting horror, especially once he noticed he was already shrinking again, getting smaller with each passing second. “If you want to stop your shrinking, you're going to have to come to my feet instead,” Tsunade said. “I wonder, can you make it here in time, or will you shrink so fast that it becomes impossible for you to ever make it, the distance left to my feet growing faster than you can traverse it?

Naruto crawled out from under Shizune's foot and ran like mad for Tsunade's, jumping down  from a sandal that now stood over a hundred feet tall for him. He jumped off onto the floor and kept sprinting. As he ran he saw that he was making progress despite his shrinking, even if it was too slow for his liking; he would make it there, eventually. The only question was how small would he be by then.

Once he reached the base of Tsunade's sandal, its insole stood over two hundred feet above him. He ran up that enormous wall without slowing down, using his chakra so his feet could grip the rubbery surface as he ran. Finally he made it up onto it, standing before toes over five hundred feet tall. By the time he reached the nearest toe, that height was increased to a thousand feet, while Tsunade herself would have been many, many miles tall.

Reaching her nearest toe, he saw a “tiny” droplet of sweat emerging from a nearby sweat pore the size of a swimming pool. He dunked his head in it and took in as much as he could fit in his belly before collapsing on the insole.

“Congratulations, Naruto. It looks like you managed to stop yourself from shrinking. Not only that, you also found your new home for the following week!” Tsunade's voice rumbled at him, so loud that it seemed the voice of God. Naruto shuddered as he tried not to think about how unimaginably huge she must be now. He was pretty sure he was even smaller than he had been the last time around.

“Once the week is up I'll use the size-restoring jutsu in the general direction of my foot, so all you have to do is stay on them until then. Feel free to drink as much of my foot sweat as you want until then... unless you'd rather see what I look like as a true goddess, that is,” Tsunade said, laughing as she wiggled her toes, causing a cataclysmic earthquake for the microscopic Naruto.

Feeling the incredible power present even in her toes, Naruto finally saw himself for what he really was; a tiny germ meant to spend his days crawling around at the feet of the shinobi goddesses.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10368