A Privileged Life [F/MF vore] by BunnyWrites
Summary:

Astrid, the head of an agency tasked with protecting the shrunken men and women who inhabit this world, has two secrets in her life. First, she has a tiny boyfriend she keeps hidden away at home, kept safe in a world full of predators with an insatiable appetite for tiny men and women. Second, she is one of those predators. 

This story was a commission for :icondcvfgb1234:. If any readers are interested in having a story written to their tastes, I'm still accepting commission slot reservations, so please get in touch and we can discuss it <3


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 20034 Read: 54911 Published: March 27 2021 Updated: April 01 2021
Story Notes:

Content warning: some later scenes involve fairly graphic digestion and scat. I'll warn in the chapter notes when this is the case. 

I'll be posting a new chapter each day until the story is complete. 

---

1. Chapter 1 by BunnyWrites

2. Chapter 2 by BunnyWrites

3. Chapter 3 by BunnyWrites

4. Chapter 4 by BunnyWrites

5. Chapter 5 by BunnyWrites

6. Chapter 6 by BunnyWrites

7. Chapter 7 by BunnyWrites

8. Chapter 8 by BunnyWrites

9. Chapter 9 by BunnyWrites

10. Chapter 10 by BunnyWrites

11. Chapter 11 by BunnyWrites

Chapter 1 by BunnyWrites

“So what are we drinking to?” Yelled the brunette to the other three women, two blondes and a redhead, struggling to be heard over the nightclub’s techno music. Each was dressed professionally in a smart white blouse and pencil skirt, but with enough popped buttons and exposed cleavage to be starring in an office porno.

“To Astrid!” Shouted a short blonde woman, smiling at the tall blonde alongside her. “The best Minister for Micro-Affairs there ever was!”

“At least as long as you aren’t a micro” replied Astrid to a chorus of giggles. She towered over the other women, standing at an Amazonian-like 7-foot tall. It wasn’t just her height that was striking, her piercing blue eyes, high cheekbones, and refined tone all added to her imposing stature. She briefly nodded her head back to swish her long blonde hair back over a shoulder before raising her champagne glass.

The other women rose their glasses with Astrid, their silhouettes lit by the strobing lights of the nightclub, outlining their curvaceous figures. Some were curvier than others. Even with a few popped buttons Astrid’s blouse struggled to wrap around her ample D-cup, while her shorter blonde friend, Amanda, had a marginally more manageable bust.

They clinked their champagne glasses together, but it wasn’t just champagne those glasses contained. Silhouetted within each of the tall glasses was the outline of a small person. Each around the height of a palm, and completely nude. Three contained male figures, while Amanda’s had a woman, as evidenced by the corresponding dicks or bare breasts pressed up against the glass. Each seemed to be in a state of terrified stupor, unsure what to do as they bobbed up and down in their champagne, their feet barely touching the bottom of the glass. One seemed to be reaching for the rim of the glass, trying to pull himself up, but finding the glass interior too slippery to hold him. Meanwhile the tiny woman seemed to be sobbing as she attempted to wipe away the strands of damp hair sticking to her face, occasionally getting mouthfuls of champagne as she briefly slipped under the surface.

“Bottoms up!” Cried out Astrid as the four women lifted their glasses to their mouths, tilted their heads back, and gulped down the contents to the faint sound of muffled shrieks. Some had more success than others, the brunette who had the tiny escape-attempting man was left with a pair of kicking legs perched over her lower lip.

The other women swallowed, cutting off the tiny shrieks, before turning their amused attention to the brunette. With an embarrassed look to the others, she lifted a finger to poke at the struggling man’s feet, trying to force him into her mouth. After a few unsuccessful prods, her wet and glistening tongue slid out her mouth and ran underneath him, the tip flicking between his thighs, curling over his erection. With the aid of her tongue, she pulled him the last of the way into her mouth, never to be seen again. She stroked her throat as she swallowed down the large mass, helping push him down and into her belly.

Amanda shook her head, “are you still not used to eating micros” she asked with a bemused smile.

The brunette blushed and took a moment to catch her breath, having been focused on swallowing down her meal. “It’s still kind of new to me. I’d never gotten to swallow one before you got me this job at the Ministry.”

“It’s one of the perks of the job” replied Amanda with a grin. “You’re lucky… *burp*,” Astrid covered her mouth with a hand. “Oh, excuse me! He’s still finding his place in there.” She smiled and rubbed her full belly, feeling her micro struggle to fit in the cramped confines of her packed stomach. It was a mix of pasta, some blueberry muffin, and a half dozen micros she’d swallowed earlier that night. “You’re fortunate we haven’t made it a recruitment requirement to have eaten a micro,” finished Astrid as she waggled a finger at the brunette.

“Not that we could do that officially… yet,” interjected Amanda. “We’re still in the business of PROTECTING micros remember?”

Astrid mimed an offended tone as she stood a little straighter, “I DO protect micros.... I’m sure they’re all very happy in my belly. They should be thanking me for giving them this opportunity.”

“And how many are thanking you tonight? I thought you were going to try and cut back?”

Astrid looked guiltily at her belly as she popped the bottom buttons of her blouse, exposing the paunch of her bulging belly. She cradled the bulge with her hand, “god, I’m so full, but they taste SO GOOD! I love the wriggling ones.”

The other women laughed as Astrid poked her belly, trying to provoke the tiny man she’d swallowed. She was rewarded with a tiny hand pressing out from her belly as her meal fought against his new position in life, as food to be digested.

“Do you think he’s saying thank you” replied Amanda with a giggle as she watched the tiny hand imprint move across Astrid’s belly.

Astrid smirked as she ran her hand over the tiny bump. “It doesn’t matter what he’s saying anymore, he’s mine now.” She felt a thrill thinking of the many tiny men and women currently in her stomach, smushed against the other food, churning away, swimming in a pool of stomach acid.

“I’m going to head home” called the brunette as she checked her phone, “it’s 3am and I have a presentation on our proposed micro-breeding program at 9am.”

“Me too, go home I mean, not do a presentation” chimed in the redhead, looking a little wobbly on her feet.

Astrid laughed, “such lightweights! Don’t worry, we’ll turn you into ravenous predators before the year is out.”

“Be sure to check out that gym I recommended” Amanda added, “those micros are a ton of calories. You don’t want to get fat!”

“Oh I don’t know, I think some of us could benefit from a little extra fat” Astrid replied while eyeing Amanda’s bust.

Amanda looked up at Astrid through her long eyelashes, “if you’d told me you liked big busts…”

A nervous cough from the redhead seemed to remind Amanda they weren’t alone, she covered her lustful expression with a hand, tucking a few strands of hair back over her ear, before turning to the redhead. “So remember, eat, exercise, and regular bowel movements! You need to be alert for any blockages.”

The redhead nodded, “I remember thank you. Also, um…. I wanted to say thank you again for this job.” She blushed and lowered her gaze to the floor, “I thought I was such a freak, a pervert, for having these… desires.”

Astrid stepped forward, swinging her hips, and curled a finger under the redhead’s chin, lightly tilting her head back up. “You aren’t a freak! You and me, we’re predators. We’re the top of the food chain, and these micros, they’re our natural prey! It’s only a matter of time until the world accepts our truth!”

“A truth that could still get you jailed if it were public” added Amanda with a foreboding tone. “We need to be careful about how we change the law, take our time, find allies, open more women to their appetites.”

Astrid smiled at her friend, “and this is why you’re my number one assistant! Always thinking ahead. You’re amazing!”

“And you’re drunk,” replied Amanda while still blushing at the praise.

“It’s still true! My one and only best friend! The first person I could confide in, who I could tell about my secret desires, OUR desires!” Astrid reached out and clasped her hands around Amanda’s waist, pulling her into a hug that lodged Amanda’s face firmly between Astrid’s cleavage.

Feeling the tone of the conversation changing, the brunette and redhead took the opportunity to leave, waving goodbye as Astrid continued to clasp Amanda tightly to her chest, slowly rocking her body in time with the music.

“Sometimes I wish you were a micro” whispered Astrid into Amanda’s ear, “then I could have you all to myself.”

“Only until you digested me” replied Amanda with a wry smile.

Astrid giggled, unable to deny it. “I’d at least wait a few weeks. And you’d enjoy what I could do with my tongue…” She lightly nibbled on the top of Amanda’s ear.

“You know I wouldn’t last more than a few minutes with you” replied Amanda with a giggle, before her voice turned more wistful, “and I don’t need to be a micro to appreciate your tongue…”

Astrid bit her lower lip, wondering if she should tell Amanda about Filip. She glanced around the nightclub, eyeing the entirely female crowd dancing and partying. She took a step back from the embrace, grasped Amanda’s hand, and replied “let’s dance!”

Amanda happily responded to the pull of Astrid’s hand, returning to a loose embrace as the two began dancing in time with the music.

 

End Notes:

This story was a commission for :icondcvfgb1234:. If any readers are interested in having a story written to their tastes, I'm still accepting commission slot reservations, so please get in touch and we can discuss it <3

Chapter 2 by BunnyWrites

“That’s rummy” called Filip as he laid his cards on the table with a satisfied grin and looked at the other players, a slightly grubby man with his sleeves rolled back and a dainty blonde woman in a pink polka-dot dress.

Hugo sighed and threw his cards down, while Penelope was more careful as she delicately spread hers out. “Congratulations” she replied in a lilting pitch, almost child-like. “I thought I maybe had you this time.”

Filip glanced at the cards she’d placed face-up on the table, not even a matching pair. “Maybe next time…” he replied politely.

Hugo was less polite as he peered at Penelope’s cards, “you didn’t have a hope in hell!” He turned to Filip and sullenly crossed his arms, “you must be cheating!”

“I’m just lucky” remarked Filip with a smile as he collected the cards and began shuffling them.

“You certainly are,” replied Hugo bitterly, leaning back on his plastic chair. After a few moments, he gestured to the shoebox-sized room around them, filled with dollhouse furniture, which to them looked normal sized. “Not every micro has as nice a place as this you know.”

“Don’t be rude Hugo” said Penelope sharply, her tone unusually forceful. “Filip didn’t have to let us stay here, we should be thankful.” Hugo grunted and crossed his arms.

Filip began dealing out the shuffled cards. He let the silence hang for a moment before responding. “I know how bad it can be out there for us, not a single acquaintance from my college days is still with us. Charles was swallowed by a sorority girl on a dare, a dog got Randall, and the others… they just disappeared.”

“What happened?” Replied Penelope anxiously, hunching her shoulders and looking apprehensively towards the ceiling, thinking of the giant world around them. Her polka dot skirt bunched up around her shoulders, exposing a touch more of her modest cleavage than she intended. The dress fit more snugly than she’d like, but clothing options were limited at her size. If you didn’t confirm to a standard doll size, you’d struggle in this world. Meanwhile, Filip had done well for himself, his shirt and pants looked tailored to his size, another benefit of his giant girlfriend.

“Probably eaten,” Filip replied solemnly as he finished dealing cards. “There was a tiktok craze a couple of years back, girls wanting to record themselves eating tinies. A lot of friends disappeared that year.”

Penelope gasped, “b-but that’s murder! Weren’t they caught?”

Filip gave a harsh laugh, “I heard one girl choked and went to the ER with two tinies lodged in her throat. She was slapped with a reckless endangerment charge, given a $100 fine, and let loose. They didn’t even check her guts for the other tinies currently digesting inside her.”

“That’s why we should fight back!” Said Hugo, unfolding his arms and slamming his tiny fist onto the plastic table.

“With what?” Shot back Filip.

Hugo paused with his mouth hanging open, before sullenly leaning back into his chair.

“This is exactly why we need to trust in Astrid and her work at the ministry, it’s our only chance” replied Filip forcefully, feeling his temper rise.

“Your girlfriend?” Hugo scoffed. “She’s just like the others, she just hides it better.”

“I don’t know…” said Penelope, “m-maybe she’s one of the good ones? She keeps us safe...”

“No,” replied Hugo, “she keeps HIM safe. Her dirty little secret. He can’t even tell her that we’re hiding here with him.”

Filip winced before replying, “I explained that, she can’t risk more people knowing about... me and her. She can’t let people know she’s dating a micro.”

“But… why?” Asked Penelope, looking confused.

“You know…” Filip shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he remembered the many times he’d asked Astrid that same question. “It’d be a conflict of interest?”

“But that makes no sense!” Replied Hugo angrily. “She’s meant to be making a world safe for us micros! That’s what the ministry does!”

“She is keeping us safe, here, in her apartment.” Filip replied.

“Only as long as you stay her faithful pet, you better hope she doesn’t get bored of you” spat Hugo.

“I’m not a pet!” Growled Filip, rising to his feet and knocking his chair onto its back.

“Prove it” Hugo replied as he stood up and leaned over the table, glaring at Filip.

“Please don’t fight!” Cried Penelope, as she clutched her hands to her chest apprehensively. “We’ve all lost friends. Those who go out one day and never come back...” A single tear ran her cheek, streaking her makeup. “We’re very thankful to you and Astrid. BOTH of us.” She shot a glare at Hugo, who looked away, keeping silent.

Filip sighed and took a deep breath. He knew it wasn’t easy with the three of them here, concealed in the hidden drawer of Astrid’s bedside cabinet. Doubly so when the other two had to hide when Astrid was home. He planned to tell Astrid about them, how he couldn’t leave them out there in such a dangerous world, scurrying the hallways late at night, trying to avoid the sight of “normal” sized people.

He’d found Penelope half-starved behind the bathroom’s skirting board, too scared to look for food after her last micro-boyfriend had disappeared. Filip hadn’t a moment's hesitation in offering Penelope a space here with him, she’d never have survived alone. Hugo had been different, Filip had come across him raiding the pantry last month, his arms scratched and bloody after a fight with a rat. After a brief conversation, Filip realised under that gruff exterior Hugo was as vulnerable as the rest of them. He couldn’t leave Hugo to fend for himself in good conscience, not when he had a safe place to stay. Plus, Penelope wasn’t much of a card player.

“I’m going to get some air” said Filip as he turned to the rope ladder on the far wall. Penelope reached out to stop him, but paused, her hand hanging in midair. “I’ll be fine, nobody but Astrid is allowed in her apartment.” He felt a pang of guilt as he walked away, knowing he was keeping secret the insurance policy Astrid had provided him, a small electronic beeper he was to keep on his person at all times. He could press the button and instantly alert her phone to his need for help. As a last resort, he was also to yell her name and her connection to the ministry, in the hopes of gaining enough time for Astrid to come save him.

Filip clambered up the rope ladder, pushed open the hidden flap, and emerged on top of the bedside cabinet. He gazed around the luxurious penthouse suite. The room was dimly lit, with just the faint glow of the evening sunset coming through the large bay window and dual balcony doors at the far end of the room. To his right, silken sheets covered the queen size bed, looking like a football field to the palm-sized Filip. To his left, a couple of large oak wardrobes towered over everything else in the room, but contained just a small fraction of Astrid’s outfits.

Filip walked to the back of the cabinet, clambering down the hidden ladder to the plush carpet. His tiny feet bounced on the thick fabric. Where its springy texture offered comfort for those normal sized, for micros it was a hazardously unsteady surface. He watched his footing as he made his way around the room towards the balcony doors, sticking to corners. Even safe here in Astrid’s apartment, long-ingrained survival habits were hard to break. It was dangerous for a micro to be far from cover.

After a few minutes, he made it to the door. He rose up on his tiptoes and peeked over the bottom rim of the glass door, catching a glimpse of the big city. Looking at the city lights, he felt his frustration grow. All those people out there, they got to live their lives normally. Working, socialising, visiting restaurants, all without any fear for their safety. But for him and those like him, the world was an exceedingly dangerous place. It was so unfair. Why was he born micro?

He kicked the door with all his strength, it didn’t even rattle. He understood the frustration of his roommates. It was meant to be illegal to eat a micro. They had rights just like everyone else. So why weren’t they enforced? It was because most folk saw them as a burden, too small to be productive workers, so they began thinking of us as vermin.

Then there were the predators, women who had developed a taste for us, who enjoyed the thrill of having such complete power that they could swallow a micro whole. Reveling as they felt their prey wriggle and squirm within them, before slowly being digested down to shit. Unfortunately for micros, an appetite for micros seemed to correlate with other ambitions, leading to many predatory women in positions of power, who used their influence to protect other predatory women. Filip had heard rumours, no, he was sure it was more than that. He was sure some female pop stars secretly kept micros as playthings, living dildos, which was influencing a new generation of impressionable girls on how they should treat micros.

He remembered the first time he’d met Astrid, when she’d found him stealing from her pantry, he’d initially thought her one of those predatory women. The way she’d snatched him up, looking him over with hungry eyes, her lips curling in delight as he’d begged for his life. He’d thought it was all over, that he’d end his days in her belly or pushed up into her asshole. He still wasn’t sure what had come over him in that moment, or what he’d expected to happen, but he’d told a joke and Astrid had laughed. One joke led to two, and soon the two were pleasantly chatting.

She’d explained she worked at the Ministry for Micro Affairs, that she’d keep him safe, and had offered him the use of her bedside cabinet. Since then, their relationship had grown deeper, emotionally... and intimately. Astrid’s tastes were a bit more “adventurous” than his, the first time she’d snuck him out the apartment in her panties, he’d been far too frightened to enjoy it. But since then he’d learned more of her preferences, how she liked to be touched. She told him nobody could kiss her clit as well as he could. There was a deep sense of satisfaction in being able to bring an entity ten times his size to orgasm, to have his touch cause his entire world to quiver as he lay on her crotch, intimately exploring every inch of her body.

But he wanted more from their relationship. More than being a secret plaything. He wanted to be like all the couples out there, normal sized couples, who could get married and have children. He kicked the door again, and this time it opened touch. Filip felt a slight gust come through. He took another envious look at the city through the door before throwing his whole body weight against it, opening the gap just enough to squeeze through.

If others got to enjoy the sight of the city, then he could too! He squeezed through the gap and stepped out on the balcony, immediately feeling a strong gust nearly knock him off his feet. He braved the wind for a moment more before remembering how high up they were, even for a normal sized person, falling from the 10th floor would be fatal. He swiftly turned back to the gap in the door and squeezed himself back inside.

He sighed in relief as he made it through, appreciating the quiet stillness of the penthouse. He brushed down his shirt, wiping off the grime from the door, taking long, calming breaths. A sudden strong gust came through the gap, whipping up the dust, knocking Filip off his feet as he toppled head over heels. Filip had a moment of panic as his vision spun, before an intense pain ripped through his head and everything went black.

 

Chapter 3 by BunnyWrites
Astrid looped her arms over Amanda’s shoulders, pulling her closer and feeling Amanda’s smaller body rub against her own in time with the techno music. The strobe lighting lit the gyrating form of the women dancing alongside them, dressed in a mixture of formal office attire and suggestive evening wear, with a few in varying states of undress. What had started as a secret hangout to devour micros had become a haven of hedonism, transforming the nightclub into a temple of female sexuality.

Astrid took the lead in her dance with Amanda, as her partner was in no position to see much with her face pressed against Astrid’s bust. But the sensual dance wasn’t the cause of Astrid’s flushed cheeks, the sway of her full belly was. She felt the contents swish to and fro, bulging against her blouse, and wondered how many of the pokes and rumbles she felt within were due to the half-dozen micro men and women she’d swallowed that night. How many were still alive? How many were half-digested? Their human forms breaking down into goop, mixing with her other food as her body broke them down into nutrients. Their lives lost merely for her enjoyment.

Astrid felt a vibration against her hip, and initially wasn’t sure if it was from Amanda grinding on her or one of her belly occupant’s struggling within her intestines. She slipped her hand from over Amanda and checked the phone strapped to her waist, feeling it vibrate in her hand. She gently pushed Amanda away, the nightclub’s air felt cool against her sweaty skin without Amanda pressed against her.

“Sorry,” Astrid yelled to her best friend. “My phone!”

Amanda nodded and brushed a few disheveled hairs back over her fringe, taking deep breaths as she cooled herself down, both physically and emotionally. She made a brief drinking motion with her hand to Astrid, who nodded her assent, and Amanda set off to get another round of drinks.

Astrid checked her phone and saw it was just a notification about her automated home cleaning service. The system apparently detected an accumulation of dirt and was activating the robot vacuum cleaner. Astrid rolled her eyes, wondering why she’d needed a notification for that.

She’d gotten the robot vacuum as a precaution, to avoid a nosy maid discovering her most precious secret, Filip. She thought it’d make her life easier, but with constant update notifications like this, it sometimes felt more hassle than it was worth.

But Filip was worth it, she felt a flutter in her heart thinking of him. He was the only man who had seen her as anything other than a means to an end, who wasn’t trying to exploit her position or merely get in her pants. She’d been initially amused enough by his jokes to briefly delay eating him, but before she knew it, the whole evening had gone by and she’d had a delightful time chatting with him. He was so witty, and it felt like he genuinely listened to her, not just waiting for his chance to speak. He’d grown to mean the world to her.

She’d also been pleasantly surprised at how much a highly enthusiastic micro man could satisfy her sexually. She’d had normal lovers before, those who treated sex like a fairground ride, stick it in, wriggle it around, and claim the prize. Filip wasn’t like that, he felt how she responded to his touch, learning how to stimulate her and put her on edge with just the smallest of touches. She’d barely touched her vibrator since meeting Filip.

She glanced to the sides, seeing a nearby woman dangle a tiny man above her open mouth, letting him fully recognise what was about to befall him as her hot humid breath brushed over his nude body. The woman’s lips twitched, then she dropped him, her lips sealing shut around his arms as she slurped him inside. Her cheeks briefly bulged as she toyed with her meal, swirling him around her mouth, before she swallowed. Despite the heavy music playing overhead, Astrid could tell the woman was moaning in pleasure as the bulge ran down her throat.

Filip could never know about this. He’d never understand the irresistible primal drive to devour someone whole, to have such complete dominance over them as you felt them inside you. Astrid and the other women here were natural predators, it was a side of her life she’d need to keep secret from him forever. Plus, what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, so as long as Astrid kept her primal pursuits out of his sight, she didn’t see the harm in indulging in a micro or two, or three.

Astrid patted her full belly, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction. She was proud of her work at the Ministry for Micro Affairs. She’d quietly replaced all the key personnel with those of her choosing, those she’d introduced to nightclubs like this, those that shared her… appetite. Officially, the Ministry was still tasked with protecting micros, but in reality she’d transformed it into something more akin to livestock distribution. Ensuring nightclubs like this had a plentiful supply of micros to satisfy its growing clientele. Perhaps someday they could be more public about it, if enough women opened themselves to their predatory urges, but Astrid kind of liked the taboo nature of her pursuit.

Lost in her own thoughts, Astrid didn’t notice Amanda come back with two champagne glasses in hand until Amanda swung her hips and bumped Astrid’s thigh. She looked at her friend and the glasses with a growing grin, her tongue licking her lips and leaving them glistening in the light, wet and slippery, offering no purchase for tiny hands. Amanda lifted one glass towards Astrid, offering up the tiny naked man inside as he struggled to stay afloat in the champagne.

“He looks like a fighter,” Astrid commented with glee as she saw him splutter and punch at the glass interior.

“Your favourite,” Amanda replied with a grin as she handed over the glass to an eager Astrid. Amanda lifted up her own glass to clink against Astrid’s, within which a young woman was sobbing and cupping her hands over her bare breasts, as if modesty was what was important right now.

Astrid took one last glance at the phone in her other hand, switched it to silent mode, and put it back on her belt. She didn’t want any more notifications distracting her on a night like this, not while she was indulging herself. Besides, what’s the worst that could happen?
Chapter 4 by BunnyWrites
Filip slowly regained consciousness with a faint buzzing in his ears, a buzzing that grew into a deeper rumble as he shook his head and opened his eyes. He coughed as the dust swirled around him. He wiped the grit from his eyes, then tried to look past the dust cloud. He saw a blinking red light gradually getting brighter, coming closer. As it approached, his vision was eclipsed by a rising shadow. The dust around him began circulating faster, clearing up, and he saw the imposing form of the robot vacuum bearing down on him. It loomed up at twice his height, with a uniform matt black exterior, with no hint of character or identity. It was a machine, utterly heartless, and he was in its path.

Filip rolled onto his chest and clambered to his feet before a coughing fit caused him to fall back onto his knees. He felt the breeze build up around him, the dust flowing past him and towards the suction cup underneath the robot vacuum. With the dust flicking onto his skin and his heart pounding, he realised the danger he was in. His shirt began to flutter against his chest as the gust picked up in intensity, and the deep rumble grew to a deafening howl behind him. He tried to crawl forward on his hands and knees, but with the dust blowing into his eyes he struggled to make headway.

He tried crawling to the side, hoping that if he couldn’t outrun it then at least he could move out of its path. The robot’s sensors detected a movement in the dust cloud and correspondingly turned to face the highest concentration of dirt, never slowing as it rumbled onwards. Filip watched in horror as the front face of the vacuum turned in his direction, relentlessly following his every movement.

With the howl filling his ears and his vision obscured, he felt his panic grow alongside a sense of disorientation. Which way was forward? Was he getting turned around? With the vacuum’s rumble sounding like a truck bearing down on him, he instinctively cried out for help despite knowing there was little chance his tiny voice would reach anyone. “Please, Astrid! Hugo, Penelope? Anyone…?” His voice took on a higher pitch as he felt his grip on the carpet loosening as the gust whipped up in greater force.

He felt his whole body quivering with the wind rushing over and under him. With a fearful lurch of his stomach, he felt his feet lifting off the ground and hovering in the barrage of air buffeting his body. He gripped his fingers tight into the carpet fibers, but his body was like a kite in a seabreeze, lifting up and towards the suction nozzle of the vacuum.

Over the rush over wind in his ears, he heard a faint ripping noise as the carpet fibres tore loose in his hands and he flew up. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his head as he spun in the air. He felt his legs knock against a hard surface, then his back, as he was sucked into the open nozzle. As he knocked against the inner walls of the nozzle and twisted around he lost track of which was up or down. He tried to hold his breath as the air was thick with dust, he could feel it prickle his skin like rain in a heavy storm. He felt his shoes ripped off him as he tumbled deeper into the nozzle, then curled up through the series of inner tubes. He felt his shirt snag on one of the inner rings, the buttons popping, and the fabric tearing as it was ripped from his body.

It was only a few seconds, but it felt like minutes as he’d passed through the vacuum’s innards, finally ending up in the dust compartment. He was deposited onto a soft ticklish mass, like cushion stuffing. Air still rushed over him, but it was more a summer breeze than hurricane force. The deep rumble remained constant too, he felt his whole body vibrating, but it had eased somewhat from the ear-piercing shriek it had been.

With his ears still ringing and his throat feeling raw with the dust filling his lungs, he slowly opened his eyes, blinking away the thick dusty grime coating his face. A thin band of light coming through the rear grill of the robot vacuum illuminated the small space he was in. It was around twice his size in length, but little more than an arm’s length between the mass beneath him and the roof. The matted bundle of dust and hair he lay upon was almost comfortable with a soft springy feel, feeling more dense the deeper it got, but it was still a struggle to breathe. Filip took small breaths, trying to prevent another coughing fit he worried might never stop.

Despite his circumstances, he felt himself grow calmer. At least he’d survived being pulled through the vacuum cleaner, and he still had his pants on which meant… he checked his pockets in a panic, then gasped in relief at feeling his emergency beeper still there. He pressed the button, hearing a reassuring confirmation beep as it sent a notification to Astrid with his coordinates. He just had to survive a little longer, Astrid would find him.

He tried shifting his position towards the rear grill, finding there was just enough space to move on his hands and knees. As he got closer to the grill, he found the dirt under his hands and knees growing firmer, the dust seemingly compacted into a solid mass. Reaching the grill, he pressed his face against it and breathed in deep. It was still dusty, but manageably so.

It could be worse he told himself, at least Astrid didn’t have any pets. He’d seen more than one tiny friend devoured by a curious puppy, or worse, a cat who liked to play with its prey. Some especially cruel women liked to tease their pets with a micro, dangling a flailing micro in front of their pet dog’s nose, making it a game to see if they could pull the micro back before being gobbled up. At least in the vacuum cleaner’s stomach he didn’t have to contend with any digestive acids. If he was patient, help would come.

Filip heard a clunk as the rumble within the vacuum cleaner stopped. The gust of air over him slowed to a halt, the particles of dirt slowly drifting down to settle on him.

An automated voice alerted the empty room in a cold but feminine tone, like that of a school matron. “ALERT! DUST COMPARTMENT FULL. BEGINNING WASTE COMPACTION.”

An ominous thrum sounded in the walls around Filip, he felt his entire body shake as the far wall began to close in towards him. The dust and hair began to bunch up around him as his body was rolled towards the back of the enclosed space.

“Stop!” He yelled, hoping the vacuum was voice controlled. “Halt operation. Stop compaction. Cancel operation. Turn off!” His voice got increasingly shrill as he felt his toes curling up and his legs bending as the space got smaller. He scrambled at the grill, trying to squeeze through. The gaps were a little larger than his fist, allowing him to reach out of it but no more. He felt his shoulder lodged against the grill, unable to fit any further. What had once offered comfort, clean air and a glimpse of outside now offered only the prospect of a painful death as he felt it press against his chest.

The ticklish feel of the dust took on an ominous feel as he felt it cover his entire body, the dust compacting against him from every angle. His cries halted as he covered his face, trying to stop the dust entering his mouth. He tried to tense his muscles, to push against the compacting wall, but his tiny frame could do nothing against the powerful motors of the robot vacuum. He felt the air being pushed from his chest as he was compacted into an ever tighter space, leaving him gasping in shallow breaths.

Filip felt the vacuum’s compression motor rumble deep in his chest, vibrating his whole body as the dust compressed around him. It was an odd sensation with the compaction being spread so evenly across his limbs and torso. It didn’t feel like he was being crushed, it was like a steadily more intense tingling on his skin, with specks of dust or hair feeling like pinpricks digging deeper.

He wanted to scream, to punch, to fight, but he was utterly helpless as he was encased in the dust. Was this how his life ended? It felt like this cruel world getting its last laugh, treating him like trash, just when he’d started to have hope of a better future with a girlfriend who loved and protected him. Oh god, Astrid! He felt a pang in his stomach as he thought of her finding him like this, his mangled corpse in the vacuum’s trash bag. It pained him more to imagine her crying than anything this vacuum could do. She deserved so much better...

The thrum around him abruptly halted.

“ALERT! DUST COMPARTMENT FULL. UNABLE TO COMPACT.”

Filip let out a muffled sob of relief into the dust, he was going to be alright. It couldn’t compact more.

“ALERT! RETURNING TO DOCKING STATION.”

His whole body shook as the vacuum cleaner began moving again. Through a haze of dust, he looked out the grill at the passing room as the robot vacuum returned to its docking station. Surely he’d be able to get out when the waste compartment was opened? He was going to return to Penelope and Hugo a little dirty, perhaps a little shaken, but otherwise unharmed.

As the robot vacuum cleaner turned and rolled out of the bedroom, he could see the bedside cabinet in the distance. His home, so close, but out of reach. He hoped Penelope wouldn’t worry about his absence, it wouldn’t be safe for her or Hugo to look for him. Astrid wouldn’t be pleased to find other micros in her home.

The vibrations running through Filip evened out as the robot cleaner rolled onto the tiled kitchen floor. For Filip, this was like visiting the opposite end of town, it wasn’t a part of the house he got to visit much. While only Astrid was meant to have a key to the apartment, she was still extremely protective of him, and insisted he stay in her bedroom while she wasn’t around.

While the kitchen was kept clean, he saw the rubbish bin was overflowing with food wrappers. Astrid had a tendency to binge eat sometimes, telling him she loved the sensation of a full belly. She didn’t much care what it was, muffins, meat, veggies, or candy, as long as it filled her to bursting. She’d often return to the apartment after a long night out with a “food baby” as she called it, her blouse either unbuttoned or stretched tight around her bulging belly. On such nights, she enjoyed spreading her nude body out on the bed and plopping him on top of the bulge, asking with baited breath whether he could hear her stomach gurgle and groan as she digested her food. She sometimes asked him to try and guess what she’d eaten, but got oddly evasive if he asked her for the answer.

He’d learned to be especially careful those evenings as she could get unusually aggressive with him in the blink of an eye. One time she’d gone from tucking him under her panties to pushing him as deep as her cervix as she vigorously fingered herself and rubbed her full belly. She’d been apologetic afterwards when he’d emerged coughing and spluttering with her juices all over him, but there was a glint in her eye that spoke of how much she’d enjoyed feeling his struggles deep inside her. He’d come to accept that there were times when she lacked a sense of restraint, which could make his life as a micro dangerous, but he refused to accept that he was different in any way to any normal sized person. If a normal sized person could have a relationship with Astrid without fear, then he would too.

He hoped Astrid wouldn’t be too concerned when she got rushed home. Having seen the alert on her phone she must be panicking about what had happened to him. As the robot vacuum returned to its docking station and Filip awaited the hatch opening, he hoped he’d have a chance to clean himself up a bit before she got back. He wanted to be washed and ready if her concern transformed into horniness.
Chapter 5 by BunnyWrites
Astrid and Amanda cheered as they watched a blonde woman struggle to wrap her lips around three pairs of tiny kicking legs dangling from her mouth. From the shaven vs unshaven leg count, it seemed to be one male and two female micros she was attempting to swallow together. Her ample chest wobbled in her low-cut cocktail dress as she swung her head back in a rapid motion, like a bird devouring a worm, as she tried to slide her three micros deeper inside her mouth, but they seemed stuck. She started to raise a hand to her mouth, but the crowd of avidly watching women booed.

“No hands allowed!” Cried Astrid.

“Chug, chug, chug” yelled Amanda, starting a chant that rippled through the crowd.

The woman rolled her jaw, trying to make room for her tongue to prod between the micros, thoroughly coating their bodies with her saliva. Inch by inch, the legs slowly disappeared between the plump red lips of the woman. Drool leaked from her lips, running down her chin as her tongue eagerly lapped at her meal.

The chanting grew as the woman’s lips tightened around the three pairs of calves, then the feet. Astrid made out a glimpse of teal toenail polish on one pair, the last anyone would ever see of that micro woman, as she was slurped in with the other two micros. Then they were gone. Sealed within the blonde woman’s mouth, and the look of determination in her eyes made clear she was never going to let them out even if she choked. They had a one way ticket to her belly.

She swallowed once, then again, a grimace crossing her face as she struggled to fit such a large mass down into her throat. The imprint of a foot briefly pressed out of her left cheek before it was gone. A large bulge began sliding down her throat, slowly disappearing as it passed her collarbone.

The crowd waited with baited breath as the woman closed her eyes, took one last swallow, then gasped for breath. After a few moments, with a smug look of accomplishment on her face, she opened her mouth wide and showed the empty interior to the crowd. She waggled her tongue as drool strung down from the roof of her mouth, like she was hungry for more. An ear-piercing squeal of cheers and cries of congratulations came from the crowd. The woman took her time basking in the applause, licking her lips, and posing for a couple of the women taking snapshots.

Amanda turned to Astrid as she clapped, a big grin on her lips, “have you ever tried that many at once?”

Astrid rose a sceptical eyebrow, “three micros at once? Can you imagine the scandal if I choked? Minister of Micro affairs found asphyxiated with three micros lodged in her throat. I may be a glutton, but I know my limits.”

“Maybe you should look past your limits” suggested Amanda in a coy tone, wriggling her hips and leaning into Astrid. “Why not try something new? We’re both single…” She tilted her head up to Astrid, her lips pursed for a kiss.

Astrid bit her lip and looked away. What was Filip to her? Was he a boyfriend? Would they get married someday? Could they have kids? What if the kids were micro? Or… what if he found out about her special appetite?. She felt a pang in her stomach and wasn’t sure if it was anxiety, guilt, or one of the micros she’d eaten kicking.

Amanda let out a disappointed sigh as she stepped back. “Just don’t come crawling to me when I’m happily married to some lingerie model.” Amanda’s lips curled back into a smile, “unless you’re into threesomes…” She turned away from Astrid, flicked her hair, and spoke over her shoulder “I’ll get us another drink, try not to miss me too much.”

As Astrid watched Amanda walk away, her hips swaying seductively, Astrid imagined using Filip in a threesome with Amanda. Used as a living dildo, squeezed between their pussy lips, or even better... maybe Amanda could go down on her while Filip was riding Amanda’s tongue. Oh no, bad idea! Amanda would definitely swallow realised Astrid with a giggle. She wondered what he was up to at the moment, was he thinking of her as he slept in her bedside cabinet? She felt her loins tingle at the thought, and wondered if he’d still be awake and up for some playtime when she got home...
Chapter 6 by BunnyWrites
With a heavy clunk, the robot vacuum attached itself to the docking station. Filip squirmed in the mass of compacted dust he was in, trying to loosen up the dirt as he prepared for the hatch to open.

“ALERT! DISPOSING OF WASTE” came the cold feminine voice of the robot vacuum.

Filip hoped that meant opening the dust compartment. He felt his heart leap as the whole chamber juddered and the pressure of the compacted dust pressed against him loosened, but rather than move him towards the light coming through the grill, the mass seemed to push him away. He tried to reach out for the grill and the freedom he glimpsed through it, but the springy mass pushed back, getting harder the more he strained against it.

He tried to orient himself, remembering the layout of the kitchen as he caught glimpses of it through the grill. With a sense of dread, he realised he was being pushed towards the garbage chute. He started frantically reaching for anything that’d hold him in position, but his fingers just clasped around balls of dust and hair that disintegrated in his grip.

Looking down between his feet, he saw he was being relentlessly pushed towards a rear hatch that’d opened up, leading to a downward sloping dark void. He tried kicking out, dislodging some of the dust that tumbled down the rear hatch and was lost with an echoing rumble as it clattered down the chute. With the additional space opened up by the lost dirt, Filip managed to wriggle around, reach for the grill, and thrust his fingers through the gaps. But no more of him could fit through, it was the first time he cursed himself for being too big.

The pressure on his back increased as the dust and hair clumped up behind him, his body obstructing its path to the chute. Unlike his faltering strength, the robot vacuum never tired as it attempted to empty the dust compartment. He felt his grip weaken and eventually slip, causing a sudden surge in movement as the pressure behind him released, forcing him down to the exit chute. He tumbled down the sloped surface, riding atop a cushion of dust and hair.

Filip felt the air rush past him, his pants flapping against his legs, as he built up speed sliding down the burnished metal of the chute. The faint light behind him rapidly faded, and ahead of him he saw the vague outline of the chute disappear into utter darkness. He screamed as much in terror as frustration as he tried to hold his arms out to either side, to slow his descent, but found nothing to grip.

He felt his stomach lurch as the slope turned into a vertical shaft and he fell into the black void, flailing his arms and feeling nothing beneath him. It was all too much, the terror, the stress. He felt a lightness to his thoughts and a fogginess to his movements as he began to pass out. It was almost a relief in knowing there was nothing he could do, he was going to fall to his death. As his thoughts blurred, his vision conjured one last image of Astrid looking down at him, smiling, before opening her mouth...

Unknown to Filip, or any of the building residents, the garbage chute had a micro-detecting sensor recently built into it. Having been alerted by a Micro-rights activist group on how many micros were accidentally killed in such chutes, one of Astrid’s underlings had immediately leapt into action, installing micro-sensor and capture devices in all buildings over three stories tall. The activist group had been reassured by the Ministry’s promise to ensure all “rescued” micros would be unharmed by their fall. No mention was made of what the Ministry did next with their newfound property...

Having detected a micro falling through the chute, the sensor activated it’s capture device, an elastic net that springing into place further down the chute. Filip’s unconscious body slammed into the net, its elastic fully stretching to slow his fall gradually and ensuring he remained unharmed. But rather than let him bounce, a second net snapped over the first, snaring Filip in its grip before pulling him into its mechanised body. His tiny body was weighed and categorised, then slid into a padded transport cylinder, akin to a thermos. A screw cap with a few air-holes sealed him inside as the machine reported its capture. In just a few moments, Filip’s fate was decided by the Ministry’s automated logistical system. He was assigned as an urgent pickup for the nearest courier, destined for the nearest Ministry approved nightclub that was low on stock.
Chapter 7 by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

Content warning: the latter parts of this chapter involve digestion. 

 

“Two micro champagnes please, one male, one female” yelled Amanda to the bored woman standing behind the bar, dressed in a slim black waistcoat over a white blouse. The bartender continued to rub a cloth within an empty mug as she leaned forward a touch to be heard over the pounding techno music, “we’re all out!”

“Of Champagne?” Amanda scrunched her face as she made a hard choice. ”Hmm… I guess I’ll take two micro red wines then.”

The bartender shook her head, “not champagne. Micros!”

Amanda’s brow furrowed in disbelief, “You’re out? But… I know you got a fresh batch this afternoon, over 120 freshly caught micros.”

The bartender raised an inquiring eyebrow, “you’re well informed. What’s it to you?”

Amanda reached into her purse and pulled out her ID. “I’m Amanda Brynes, head of distribution at the Micro Ministry.”

The bartender stood up a little straighter and put the glass she’d been cleaning down on the countertop. “Oh… sorry Ma’am. We’re a lot more popular than we used to be, we go through a lot of the little shits.” She nodded her head towards the dancefloor at the couple of dozen women happily swirling and grinding against one another in the strobing light.

Five years ago the room would have been near-dead, with perhaps a couple of drunk men draped over the bar watching an even drunker woman dance by herself. It had made the club the perfect candidate for Astrid’s test-case, as she made the owner an irresistible offer to turn this place into the hottest nightclub in the city. It just came with a few new rules. No men allowed, only Ministry-approved staff, and a guest list that was invite-only.

The first few months had been mostly just Astrid, Amanda, and a few close friends using the place like a private clubhouse. But as Astrid’s influence in the Ministry grew and she awakened more women to their predatory appetites, the place had boomed. In time, the invite list had developed an informal nickname, “the matriarchy.”

The club was now the talk of every gossip mag in the country as Astrid invited various female celebrities into the matriarchy, making them sign non-disclosure agreements stricter than a marriage prenup, but with enough wriggle room for them to tease their fans at what they were up to. It was all part of Astrid’s plan to normalise vore, and judging by the crowds tonight, it was working.

“Fuck” muttered Amanda under her breath as she glanced at the dancefloor, “those glutonous bitches.” How many had they eaten each? Two? Three? More? She made a mental note to speak to Astrid about increasing the quota of micros collected and dispatched to the club. Forcing a smile on her lips, she leaned over the bar, “could you please check if there’s been any last-minute deliveries?” She knew it was unlikely, but it was worth a shot.

The bartender opened her mouth, seemingly to say no, then paused. She glanced at Amanda’s ID again, sighed, and headed into the back.

Amanda turned around and leaned back on the bar, her gaze sweeping the room. She’d not been the believer that Astrid was. She’d thought devouring micros was a perversion only a rare few would ever have, that their shared habit of luring tiny boys into the girls’ bathroom would be a secret they’d need to keep hidden forever. But she had to admit she’d been wrong. It was rare to find a new ministry inductee that wasn’t thrilled at the prospect, even if they initially expressed some moral reluctance. It was always Amanda’s favourite part of the induction to watch the conflicting emotions in a new inductee, their moral anxiety clashing with their predatory arousal. Amanda had only seen one woman refuse, and she’d immediately been reassigned to the Ministry’s refiling office in Alaska. Looking around the room, at the dozens of women drinking, socialising, and dancing, she realised within those bellies must be at least a hundred micros. Each of them being slowly digested alive, passing into the intestinal tract, and smushed into nutrient goop as the one who devoured them had a wonderful evening.

“You’re in luck,” Amanda heard behind her, she turned around to see the bartender had returned with a metal canister in hand that had air-holes in the screwcap. “Looks like just be the one though, that alright?” She asked while unscrewing the cap.

Amanda nodded excitedly, “we can share.” She leaned over the countertop to get a better view. No matter how many times she saw micros being prepared, she never tired of it. Some were fearful, begging or sobbing. Others were angry, yelling their defiance; and a favoured few were reluctantly aroused as they were stripped and toyed with. Astrid preferred the fighters, those she could feel wriggle in her belly long after swallowing them, who kept her amused for hours before they were digested. Amanda preferred hers fearful as she held them over her open mouth, soaking in their terror and the complete dominance she had over them.

The bartender took the head off the canister, set it aside, and carefully upended the tube onto a napkin. The interior had a thick padding, both to protect the micro in transport and to prevent them hurting themselves in trying to escape. Amanda held her breath as she waited to see who would emerge, a cute college student? An indignant businessman? A terrified housewife? While Astrid preferred men and Amanda women, they’d both happily eat any micro. Young, old, fat, skinny, goth, or preppy. Amanda had even indulged in a few pregnant micros, enjoying the way they’d attempt to protect their bumps as she rolled them around her mouth with her tongue, before swallowing and feeling the additional bulge they made going down.

From out of the tube slid a tiny man onto the waiting palm of the bartender, shirtless, but with his pants still on. Despite the grime coating the man, his clothing looked well-made, and Amanda assumed he must have been kept as a pet by someone. Most micros were forced to wear ill-fitting scraps and dolls clothes crudely customised to their size. Amanda was a little disappointed he was unconscious. The fearful cries of micros as they first emerged, anxiously wondering whether they were among saviours or predators, was among her favourite.

“Give me a second, I’ll just get him ready for you” she remarked to Amanda as she tugged at Filip’s pants, pulling them down his thighs and off his feet. His boxer shorts followed, as she rubbed her thumb over his hips to roll them down his thighs and seemingly causing the tiny man to stir awake, weakly moaning as he attempted to regain consciousness. She flicked his pants and boxers towards a small bin labelled “donation box.” They landed atop a large pile of other micro-sized outfits ranging from suits to tiny lingerie.

Amanda leaned a little further forward to check out the tiny man on the napkin, catching sight of the tiny penis flapping between his legs. “He’s so cute” she cooed, excitedly thinking of how he’d look when trapped between Astrid’s plump lips.

The bartender grasped the tiny man by the foot and lifted him up. Her lips formed a small scowl as she examined his dusty body. “Looks like he needs a little clean.” She turned around, took him to the sink at the back of the bar, and dunked his whole body into a bowl of hot, soapy water.

Filip spluttered to awareness and took a lung-full of water. He managed a half spluttered cough before being dunked again, with the bartender roughly running her hands over his body, forcing him under the water and wiping away the grime.

After a short while, the bartender returned to Amanda with Filip dangling from her pinched fingers, looking dazed and bedraggled with his arms hanging limp. She plopped him down on the napkin, watching him as he staggered to his hands and knees, coughing up mouthfuls of water. Seemingly satisfied that he was breathing again, she rolled her palm over him, forcing him down against the napkin as she dried him off.

Once dried, she scooped him up and closed her fist around him, holding him in the palm of her hand while reaching down beneath the bar. She brought up a clean champagne glass that she placed onto the counter with an audible clink. She brought her closed fist over the glass, then slowly unfurled her fingers, tilting her palm over the rim and letting Filip slide smoothly from her grasp and into the smooth confines of the glass.

It was his first chance to see where he was, as he wiped the last soapy suds from his eyes and felt the cool smooth glass on his butt. Through the distorted glass, he saw the flashing lights of the nightclub and the dancing women in the distance. But his attention was more on the attractive woman who peered down at him, grinning a wicked smile.

“Hello there little man,” said Amanda as her gaze soaked in Filip’s bare body as he reached for the rim, his fingers reaching just a little short of the edge.

“W-where am I?”

“You’re in a wine glass” giggled Amanda.

“No, like, where is this place?”

“Oh I know what you meant, I was just teasing.” She flashed a toothy smile. “You’re in Forbidden Desires, the nightclub on 6th Avenue.” Her eyes narrowed as she intently watched for his reaction, enjoying every moment of it.

Filip felt a shiver of fear. This was one of THOSE places. Places that micros did not come back from.

“W-w-wait, I have a beeper!” He clasped his hands to his bare hips and frantically looked around by his feet, as if he might find it there in the glass with him. “Hold on, um, I know Astrid! She wouldn’t want you to do this...”

“I know her too, and I know she would,” replied Amanda with a wink. “Heads up!” Filip looked up just in time to see the top of a champagne bottle hover over the glass, before the bubbly liquid flowed out and over him. Amanda watched the tiny man try to protect himself, raising his arms as the champagne pushed him back against the edge of the glass, with his buttocks imprinted on the other side for her to enjoy. As the champagne came up his chest Amanda held up her hand, “that’s enough. I don’t want him drowning. I think he’s had enough liquids for one evening.”

“That’ll be $8.40 please” said the bartender, completely ignoring the flailing of Filip in the champagne.

“Put it on my tab” called Amanda dismissively as she wrapped her fingers around the glass stem and lifted it up. She carefully carried it across the dancefloor, weaving around the other dancers, and swirling the contents to keep Filip disoriented as he spun around and around.

Amanda found Astrid running her hand over the blonde woman’s belly through her cocktail dress, the one who had eaten three micros at once. “EXCUSE ME!” Yelled Amanda with a hint of annoyance as she butted her way between the two of them, nudging the blonde woman away with her hips.

Astrid leaned past Amanda to pass the blonde her business card, mouthing the words “phone me,” before returning her attention to her friend. With a brief scowl towards Amanda, the blonde woman twirled on her heel, her long hair swishing against Amanda, then strutted away into the crowd of other dancers.

Amanda held up the champagne glass with Filip inside, “sorry, there was only one left!”

Astrid shook her head, not looking at the glass. “That’s ok. I’m so drunk already, I couldn’t take another. You should have him!”

Amanda winked as she leaned a little closer to Astrid, rubbing up against her thigh. “How about we share him?”

Filip couldn’t see much detail through the glass distortion, but over the heavy techno music he thought he recognised Astrid’s voice somewhere. He splashed his arms in the bubbly liquid, trying to keep his balance as bubbles ran up his nude body. “Astrid!” He yelled. “Help me Astrid!”

Amanda looked down at Filip as she clasped the wine glass tighter to her chest. She giggled, “it looks like this one thinks you’ll save him Astrid. He must have heard of your work at the Ministry.”

“Oh yes,” replied Astrid with a wicked smile as she stared at the blurry image of the tiny man through the glass. “I loooooooooooove saving tinies, you’ll be completely safe in here…” She ran her hand over the bulge of her full belly.

“No! Astrid! I thought… no, don’t you save micros?” Filip replied, feeling his head spin as he tried to make sense of all this. It had all happened so fast, the fall, waking up underwater, being swirled around in champagne, now this? What was happening? “It’s me, Fil-”

Amanda curled her forefinger over the rim of the glass and pressed it against the crown of Filip’s head, cutting off his cries as she dunked him into the champagne. “Looks like we’ve got ourselves a micro right’s activist, he must have met you on a tour of the Ministry sometime. I’m only surprised he left the building outside of someone’s stomach.” She turned her attention to Astrid, the two of them locking eyes. “Shall we fix that mistake?”

“Of course” replied Astrid enthusiastically, eager to watch Amanda lift the glass to her lips. She tilted the glass and let the champagne flow into her mouth, carrying Filip with it. Filip felt himself sliding along the glass like he was on a waterslide. He held his arms out to slow his movement, but everything was smooth.He soon felt the cool hard glass transition to the warm and wet interior of Amanda’s mouth as he landed on her tongue. He barely ducked in time to avoid knocking his head on her upper teeth as she drew him deeper inside, the strobing light fading as he was drawn into the humid cavern of her mouth.

Amanda closed her lips around the head of the tiny man, sealing him into her mouth. The world went dark for Filip, leaving him with a heightened sense of touch as he felt Amanda’s tongue press up against him, pushing him against the roof of her mouth and holding him tight as she swallowed the champagne swirling around him. The sound of each swallow rumbled over him like a lightning strike, a deep rumble that emerged up her throat and rattled his whole body and his surroundings.

He gasped for breath as the champagne on his skin was steadily replaced with Amanda’s drool, her tongue rubbed up against his entire body and squeezed him against the arched roof of her mouth. He felt every twitch of her tongue, every breath she took, and even the distant thrum of her heartbeat throbbing around him. Amanda let out a soft moan as she tasted his subtle salty flavouring, a sound that was like an avalanche bearing down on him.

Astrid watched the series of small bulges run down Amanda’s throat, wondering which one might be the tiny man, but none of them looked quite large enough. She was both thrilled and disappointed, thinking Amanda had chosen not to share her latest toy.

Amanda continued to look back at Astrid, her eyes sparkling, as she lifted herself up on her tiptoes to plant a sudden soft kiss on Astrid’s lips. Astrid froze in surprise, before passionately returning the kiss. Her lips explored Amanda’s, feeling every bump and ridge.

With her lips pressed against Astrid, Amanda used her tongue to prod Filip between her teeth and into her left cheek. For a brief moment, his handprints imprinted the outside of Amanda’s cheek, before she tucked her tongue underneath him, turned him around, and pushed him to the front of her mouth feet-first. He felt his feet squeezed between her tongue and her upper teeth, his toes rubbing up against the inside of her lips, and then out… But rather than the cool outside air he expected to feel on his drool-soaked skin, he instead felt another warm embrace, a second pair of lips.

Astrid’s eyebrows rose in surprise as she felt a tiny pair of legs enter her mouth with Amanda’s tongue. She gently sucked on them, feeling the tiny man pulled further into her mouth, all the way to his hips. Her tongue nudged against Amanda’s, the two of them pushing, prodding, and rubbing Filip between them.

Despite his horror at what was happening, Filip felt himself becoming aroused as he was rolled over to face down, with his hardening cock smushed between the two tongues. He felt the roughness of their texture as they eagerly tasted him, teased him, and covered him with more drool. From tip to hilt, his entire cock was thoroughly licked and teased along with the rest of him.

The two women were in no rush to end this, enjoying the feel of the micro man trapped midway between their mouths as they kissed each other around him. By wordless looks and soft moans, they mutually agreed that whoever got him to cum would get to swallow him. They took turns running their tongues over his cock, slathering him in drool, and tilting his member forwards or back as they massaged it from shaft to tip. Astrid had given him blowjobs before, pursing her lips tight around his tiny cock, lightly prodding it with the tip of her tongue, but this was on a whole other level. There was none of the tenderness he was used to, none of the gentle teasing, both women ground their tongues against him hard, wanting him to cum with every lick they ran across his body so they could claim their prize.

From outside, Amanda and Astrid looked merely to be in the midst of a passionate kiss as they embraced each other on the dancefloor, their arms wrapped around each other and holding each other close. Only the most astute observer would catch the briefest glimpse of Filip’s hips between kisses, his tiny cock dangling below him, before one or the other women hid him from view with her tongue. The two predatory women were immersed within their own little world, feeling only each other and the tiny man between them, feeling each other’s breath, and smelling each other’s perfume.

Filip’s struggles to free himself of the locked mouths gradually weakened as he felt his cock so thoroughly toyed with by the tongues, one of which was so familiar to him. He breathed in time with the licks down his body, his cock growing almost painfully hard as he wondered how long he could last. He hated this, but also loved it.

With the combined efforts of both women it didn’t take Filip long to approach climax. He tried to hold it back, to delay the inevitable, but Astrid knew his favourite ways to be milked, even if she didn’t know it was him she was milking. She slathered his whole crotch with a prolonged lick before curling the tip of her tongue lightly around the head of his cock. The contrast between the heavy grind before with the gentle touch now was too much for Filip, he felt his seed explode onto her tongue, spurting in multiple waves as his balls fully emptied themselves.

Astrid kept lapping at his cock, milking the last of cum and swallowing it down with a pleased moan, marking her as the winner. Amanda recognised that moan, and took her last chance to lightly nibble on Filip, pressing her teeth onto his chest and running her tongue one last time over his torso.

After letting Amanda have one last taste, Astrid proceeded to claim her prize. Her lips tightened around Filip’s thighs and she began sucking on him, pulling him slowly from Amanda’s mouth. Filip felt the cool outer air run across the wet skin of his torso as he emerged from Amanda’s mouth and dangled from Astrid’s pursed lips. With a splutter, his head emerged from Amanda with a wet slurp, his face coated with drool and his damp hair stuck to his skin.

“Help! Astrid, don’t do this!” Cried Filip’s tiny voice as his upper body swung from Astrid’s lips.

“How sweet, he still thinks you’ll save him” giggled Amanda as she looked down at Filip. He was pressing his tiny hands against Astrid’s upper lip, straining to resist the pull she had on him. Amanda lifted her forefinger, placing it directly on Filip’s head. “Bon appetit” she whispered as she began pushing him in.

“Wait Astrid! It’s me Fil-” he called out before Amanda pushed him into Astrid’s mouth, her plump lips running up his chest and sealing shut around his head with a soft plop. Amanda licked her finger as she watched Astrid enjoy her meal, rolling the tiny man between her cheeks, enjoying the feel of his struggles. But she’d already had her fun milking him, it was time to eat. She tilted her head back and swallowed.

Filip had lost track of which way was up or down with being tumbled to and fro around Astrid’s mouth. Everything was a dim maroon in the confines of her mouth, everything felt wet. The only difference was the soft feel of her tongue and the hard surface of her teeth as he slid past Astrid’s molars and tottered towards the back of her throat. He briefly recognised her uvula swinging above him before the soft surface below him sloped down and he slid down into her throat. He felt the thick rings of muscle press against his body, working him steadily down the slippery tube of Astrid’s oesophagus. He tried to slow his fall, but there was nothing firm to grasp, it was all so slippery and shifted under his grasp.

Amanda gleefully watched the large bulge run down Astrid’s throat, past her collarbone, and down to the cleavage of her breasts. Astrid ran her fingertips over the bulge as it descended, feeling her prey work down to his final destination.

Filip felt his toes press against the muscle flap over her stomach, and it opened as if to swallow him a second time. A wave of putrid air rushed up, causing his eyes to water as he lay utterly helpless in Astrid’s oesophagus with his arms raised above his head. He felt his toes smush into something soft and slow his descent into the packed stomach.

Astrid felt the lump stuck deep in her throat and so continued to swallow, trying to work her meal into an already full belly. She gave her belly a rub, shifting things around and trying to make room. She shifted her posture, leaning left, then right, then left, trying to squeeze the tiny man into her belly.

Filip felt the stomach flap loosen around his thighs, letting him slide in to his hips, then his waist, only getting stuck on his wider chest. He felt his lower body crammed amidst soft and crumbly items, other half-digested food, and his toes felt the warm sting of stomach acid swirling around. He felt the space around his shifting around, bending left then right, each time easing him a little deeper into the stomach. He gasped for breath as he felt his chest squeezed tight, and then finally plop free, his arms and head sliding in smoothly afterwards. The stomach flap tightened around his arms, then his hands, and then he was fully inside the stomach.

It was a tight fit and Filip held onto what seemed to be a clump of wet and crumbly muffin, floating on a pool of thick orange stomach acid. He wrapped his arms around the muffin fragment like a life preserver to keep his upper body out of the stomach acid. As he pushed himself up, he felt his legs kick against something harder, and turned to see a naked man floating next to him in the stomach acid, face down. With a sensation of rising panic, Filip realised the man was dead, and he wasn’t the only one. Filip could see multiple arms and legs poking up above the stomach acid, as if reaching from the pits of damnation, their skin red and raw as it was digested.

“ASTRID! HELP ME!” He screamed, kicking against the yellowish stomach walls. His foot just bounced off the fleshy mass, but a few seconds later, he heard the deep rumble of a voice all around him.

Astrid giggled as she cupped her hand over her belly. “I can feel him still!”

“Mhmm, good. A micro rights activist deserves to feel every moment of digestion” Amanda said as she looked up at Astrid with a sadistic grin.

“UUURRRRRP! Oh, excuse me!” Astrid covered her mouth as she burped up the released gasses of her stomach. She took a few small swallows of air and rubbed her belly a little harder, “don’t digest too fast little man, I want you to feel this.”

“I think he was a Phil or something?” Amanda added, tapping a finger on her chin as she tried to remember his cries.

“Oh, well… enjoy your new home Phil!” Astrid replied with a giggle.

Filip heard the rumble of Astrid’s words echo through the belly as the stomach wall pressed inwards, causing a wave in the stomach acid that broke over his chest. After the thick, sticky liquid flowed over him, he coughed and gasped for breath. It smelled vile, an acrid pungent odour that made it hard to breathe as he gagged and wanted to throw up.

He was glad for the fresh air he momentarily felt flood the small gap in the stomach as Astrid swallowed a few more times, but he already felt his skin tingling as the acid worked on him. Too out of breath to scream, Filip could both hear and feel Astrid’s heavy heartbeat all around him. It was a heartbeat he’d heard before, when she rested him on her belly, playing with him, but never had it sounded so ominous. It was like a countdown clock, ticking down his last moments before he was finally digested down to nutrients and shit.

He kicked at the stomach wall again, causing another rumble as Astrid giggled in delight. With a deep sense of despair and betrayal, he realised Astrid really was a predator at heart. A part of him had always wondered given how secretive she was of him and how evasive she was about her work, something had felt off. But he’d genuinely believed she loved him as much as he loved her. But was he just a snack to her? A little taboo plaything she enjoyed keeping in her panties during otherwise dull social gatherings.

Filip remembered all the times Astrid had held him, the conversations they’d had, the plans for the future they’d discussed. Was that the real Astrid, or was she the person he’d met tonight, a ravenous predator? Regardless of what she might be, he realised he couldn’t stop loving her. It was a bittersweet sensation knowing his death was bringing her pleasure, he wanted her to be happy, and so if digesting him would make her happy...

Just as Filip was beginning to relax and accept his fate, getting used to the gentle sway of the stomach, he was lifted up into the air, then pulled down, then back up, then down. The entire stomach was jostled in every direction, causing stomach acid to splash over his head again as he spluttered for breath.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Amanda as they danced to the music, holding her close to her chest. She felt the music flow through her, the rhythm dictating her movements, and the alcohol in her system giving everything a soft glow. She felt her belly rubbing against Amanda and thought of the micros inside her right now, and those inside Amanda. The occupants of both stomachs so close, sharing the same fate.

She wondered if her belly occupants would have preferred a more mixed diet like Amanda’s, with both tiny men and women. Would they fuck in her belly in one last frentic orgy? She wasn’t sure how she felt about that, it was wonderfully hedonistic, but she liked the attention of her prey focused firmly on their imminent demise. She wanted them to remember her face, the last one they’d ever see, the one who devoured them whole.
Chapter 8 by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

Content warning: this chapter has a fair amount of digestion. 

 

Astrid returned to her apartment a few hours later. She turned on the light, instantly regretted it, and turned it off again. The room spun around her and she clasped her hand to the door frame to keep herself steady. She kicked off her heels, letting them clatter against a kitchen cupboard as she staggered towards the bedroom, nearly tripping on the robot vacuum cleaner. Trying to catch her balance, she reached out and knocked the herb plant from the countertop. She winced as it smashed onto the tiled floor, hoping she hadn’t awoken Filip.

Stepping over the pile of dirt and broken ceramic, she weaved her way to the bedroom. She remembered her lesson from the kitchen and didn’t turn on the light, instead basking in the neon glow of the city stretched out on the other side of her large bay windows. This city was her city. She felt a thrill run through her, thinking of the influence she had here, at all the women out there who got to indulge their taste for micros thanks to her. She wondered what the future might hold, of women openly eating micros in public, but the queasiness of her stomach told her that vomiting might be in her future if she didn’t get to bed immediately.

She stripped off her pencil skirt and unbuttoned the last few buttons of her blouse. She decided that was enough for tonight, as she wasn’t sure she’d be able to stay upright long enough to pull down her tights or unhook her bra. She took a moment to lovingly cradle the bulge of her belly, like a pregnant mother with her bump, trying to recall how many micros she’d eaten tonight. Four? Five? Six? Her memory was a blur, but she hoped some of them were still alive in there.

For Filip, his sensations were becoming a blur too. The muffled techno music he’d heard pounding through the stomach wall seemed to be gone, but so too was most of the muffin he’d been holding onto. Now it was more a collection of wet crumbs, loosely held together in the pool of stomach acid as he bobbed up and down on the surface, bumping against the half-digested remains of several other micro men. As the last occupant of her stomach, Filip had entered an acid bath that was weaker than it had been earlier in the evening, now full of nutrients and the semi-dissolved remains of what she’d eaten earlier. It’d kept him alive longer than the others, although whether that made him lucky or unlucky was debatable. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been in here, he’d lost all sensation in his legs a while ago, and didn’t dare lift them from the acid to see what dire state they were in. His face felt red and raw, like he’d been sunburnt, with the skin beginning to peel.

He’d hoped if he could stay alive long enough for Astrid to go home perhaps he might be able to induce her to vomit him up. Once she realised who she’d eaten, surely she’d take care of him? But a small voice at the back of his head whispered that it didn’t seem like the Astrid he knew, she was possessive of her belongings, and now she believed he belonged in her stomach. Another whispered voice told him he could just drift away, slip under the surface of the stomach acid and accept his status as food.

Suddenly his world twisted around. He was violently swung as the stomach acid swirled around the belly, waves of acid crashing over his head as he tried to keep his nose closed. A leg that was no longer attached to a body bobbed to the surface and knocked into his chest. Filip only hoped it wasn’t his leg. As the waves slowly settled and he tried to orient himself, he saw what had been up was now sideways.

Astrid rolled onto her back, laying back on the smooth satin sheets of her bed, moaning at their cool caress against her bare skin. She curled up her legs and ran her hands down her body, over her bra, her bulging belly, and down to her hips. She brushed her fingertips over her lace panties and she wondered what to do. She always got in the mood after eating micros. She glanced at her bedside cabinet, wondering if Filip was awake and if he’d enjoy some “playtime.”

The spinning of her head told her that was a bad idea, she’d be as likely to puke on him as talk to him. She tucked her two fingers under her panties, curling them over her labia lips and lightly rubbing her clit. She shivered in pleasure at her touch, feeling how wet she already was as her fingers drove her wild. She lifted her other hand to roll it over her belly, lightly squeezing it. “Are you still alive in there?” She whispered, afraid of waking Filip in the bedside cabinet.

Filip heard the words rumble inside the belly and felt his hopes rise. “AST- *cough*, ASTRID! PLEASE HELP” he yelled, his voice croaky as he called for help. He weakly punched at the stomach wall, his fist slightly indenting the fleshy material before bouncing back.

Astrid giggled, she could feel something still moving in her belly! She rolled onto her belly and pressed her fingers harder against her clit as she vigorously stroked herself.

Filip’s world flipped, with up becoming down and dunking him deep into the stomach acid. He frantically swung his arms as he sought to return to the surface. With his eyes closed, he felt himself knock into various other things floating in the acid, things that felt like they had once been other micros. He tried not to think what he was touching as he fought his way through it, hoping his legs were helping propel him forward even though he couldn’t feel them. He burst onto the surface and gasped for breath, feeling drops of the stomach acid enter his mouth and nose with a burning sensation. The stomach roof was much closer than it had been and no longer let in any light, with the already tight confines of the stomach feeling even tighter. He heard Astrid’s heartbeat pounding faster, and her rhythmic movement of her belly in time with her breaths speed up. “Heeelp me Astrid” he cried softly, his voice failing him.

Astrid bit her lower lip, trying to stifle her moans as she fingered herself and felt the contents of her stomach swirl around. She squirmed against the bed, grinding her belly against the mattress and trying to compress the occupants within. She wondered if they knew what she was doing, that she was getting off on their deaths. She hoped so. She wanted them to know their lives were worth less to her than a single orgasm.

After a few minutes of steadily more intense rocking back and forth on her bulging stomach, with her fingers constantly rubbing her clit, she felt a tingle deep in her loins grow. She bit her pillow to muffle the orgasmic shriek that built within her. She was like a wild predatory animal with her blonde hair a disheveled mess on the pillow around her and her skin coated in sweat, caring only about her carnal pleasure after a successful hunt. Her toes curled up against the bed as the tingling spread all through her body, arching her back with her perfect round ass in the air.

She held that pose for a few moments, feeling the orgasm spread through her, before slumping down onto the mattress with a heavy gasp. Her fingers slipped out of her pussy with a wet shlurp as she gasped for breath. She brought her fingers up to her face, catching a faint musky scent, making her wonder if this was how Amanda smelled down there. With her mind on Amanda, she slipped her wet fingers between her lips and gently sucked on them.

Tonight had been a lovely night she thought as she tugged the satin bed-sheet up and over her body, it’s thin fabric draping over every curve of her figure. Her weekly nightclub trips were the highpoint of her week, or they used to be. Since she’d met Filip, she’d started to find her enthusiasm for coming home eclipsing her enthusiasm for going out. She tilted her head to look over at the bedside cabinet with the hidden compartment. This felt like the best of both worlds, she had an almost painfully full belly, but could still be close to Filip, both emotionally and physically. She blew a kiss towards the bedside cabinet, whispering “sleep well Filip.”

Filip was closer to Astrid than she knew, being trapped in her belly and sloshed around in her stomach as she’d masturbated. The groans had almost been drowned out by the gurgles within her belly as her stomach worked to digest him alive. As Astrid settled down to sleep, Filip found his last strength and hopes fading. Even if she’d vomited him up, at this point it’d be a mercy for her to have crushed him underfoot and put a swift end to his suffering.

As Astrid dreamed of walking down the aisle with Filip, perching him on her shoulder as she said her vows, “til death do us part,” Filip’s consciousness faded as he sank deeper into the acid and all that he was became Astrid’s. The thick soupy mix of digestive enzymes and half-digested food remnants rose up over his face, accepting his contribution to Astird’s body. Parts of him began slowly breaking off and drifting down into Astrid’s intestinal tract as she slept soundly, leaving a small patch of drool on her pillow.

Chapter 9 by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

Content warning: this chapter has some scat references throughout it. 

 

Overnight, the remains of Filip were pressed and squeezed through Astrid’s small intestines, her guts massaging and breaking down his body along with the rest of the food she ate. His limbs blended with muffin crumbs and the remains of other micros. A few parts of him remained relatively intact, his chest and his hips remaining whole as they were bent and compressed through the fleshy tubes of her innards. His progress was rhythmic as the muscles contracted and expanded, gradually working the larger fragments into a softer mush. The digestive juices gradually thickened as more moisture and nutrients were absorbed, forming a thick goopy substance that coated every part of Filip’s remains with gunk.

Astrid awoke slowly with the sun on her face. She rolled over, groaning as her head pounded and her thoughts remained fuzzy, like she was underwater with a jackhammer. She shuffled under the sheets so she could stretch an arm out the bottom side of the bed, reaching for the crumpled mass of clothing laying alongside, and rooted around for her phone.

After seemingly checking every pocket except the one the phone was in, Astrid rolled onto her back with her phone in hand, wrapping the satin sheets tightly around her slim figure. The bulge of her belly mostly had settled and left just a small raise along her midriff. She checked her phone, seeing it was just past 7am. Time to get up… She saw there were a couple of dozen missed notifications too. Probably Amanda checking on her.

She rolled out of bed and immediately felt the pressure of her near-bursting bladder, full of the excess water it’d extracted from her meal last night. She staggered towards the bathroom, cradling her head as she tried to move quietly, not wanting to wake up Filip. She closed her eyes before turning on the bathroom light, giving herself a moment to adjust before seeing the messy hair halo she sported in the mirror, her blonde curls doing their best medusa impersonation. She grimaced and peered closer, seeing the dark rings around her eyes, a mix of her smudged mascara and her lack of sleep.

But that was a problem for later, she lifted the lid and sat on the toilet, sighing as she felt the heated seat on her thighs. Amanda had scoffed at the idea of a heated toilet seat when Astrid had mentioned wanting one, and every morning reminded Astrid of how right she’d been. She peeled her lace panties down to her thighs.

She let loose, sighing in relief as she peed. The yellow stream sparkling as it cascaded down into the bowl. Both the movement of her hips and the emptying of her bladder shifted her innards around, causing her gut to grumble as her intestines squeezed out any minor blockages, with Filip’s torso working its way around an especially tight bend in her lower intestine.

After what seemed an age, the flow slowed to a trickle, and then a series of drops, but she wasn’t done yet. Feeling a pressure in her anus, she leaned forward a touch, relaxing her anus and squeezing the muscles on her rectum to force out the shit that had built up the day before. The malleable mass worked through her rectum and began pushing out her tight little asshole, pushing her ass cheeks aside as it emerged into the world just to drop down into the bowl with a large splash.

Filip’s remains, still in Astrid’s body, were able to resume moving again through her intestines now her last load had exited. If he’d been alive, he’d have heard the soft squelch of her intestinal muscles contracting and releasing, squeezing the half-digested mass of food and micros through Astrid’s body, compacting them together into a firmer mass as they began to slither from her small intestine to her large intestine.

Scrunching her nose at the smell, but feeling rejuvenated on vacating her bowels, Astrid wiped herself clean with her double-quilted toilet paper. It’s soft touch rubbed along against her most sensitive parts, drying her labia lips before running down her ass cheeks and over her asshole. She threw the dirtied paper into the bowl with the rest of the waste, sat up, and flushed.

She took a brief glance behind her, watching the brown wrinkly mass circle around and disappear down the bowl, soon replaced by fresh, clean water. She spritzed a lavender fragrance from the spray bottle above the toilet, masking the lingering smell of her shit, before fully undressing and getting into the shower.

She let the hot, steamy, water flow all over her. Rivulets of hot water streamed over the curve of her breasts and down to her smooth belly, past her lips, and along her long legs. The water’s caress refreshed both Astrid’s mind and body as she ran her hands over her body, squeezing and rubbing every inch of her flawless skin.

Ten minutes later, she stepped from the bathroom wearing only a towel around her head. She quietly made her way to her business attire wardrobe, choosing to go with a cream pencil skirt and white blouse today, with a matching snow-white bra and panties.

She got dressed and applied her makeup in the wardrobe mirror. She always liked to look her best after a night out, she felt she owed it to the micros she ate. They were contributing to her life, providing her nutrients, so she should make the most of them. They never seemed to satisfy her for long though, she already felt her stomach rumbling, crying for attention.

She headed into the kitchen for her hangover-cure breakfast. Greasy bacon, sausage, buttered toast, and scrambled eggs cooked with thick cream. She liked to swallow the sausages whole, thinking of them as tiny people as they squeezed down her throat and into her belly. She found it was useful practice in controlling her gag reflex too. The first time she’d tried to swallow a micro had been such a mess, leaving her coughing and heaving as her stomach attempted to puke the tiny man back up. But she’d been determined to keep him in her belly, holding her hand over her mouth and forcefully swallowing any bile that came up. She never wanted that to happen again though, she had a reputation to uphold among the other Ministry women. If she couldn’t hold her micros in her belly, how could she expect it of them?

After finishing up her meal and dabbing her greasy lips with a napkin, she touched up her lipstick one last time, blew a kiss towards her bedside cabinet, and headed out to work.

Astrid wasn’t the only one starting their daily work, the robot vacuum reactivated and trundled across the kitchen tiles, sucking up the dirt and broken ceramic pieces Astrid had knocked over the night before. The empty dust compartment slowly filled up, covering up the remains of Filip’s shirt still lodged at the bottom.
Chapter 10 by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

Content warning: more scat this chapter.

 

Astrid’s day at work was a long one as she struggled with her hangover. After greeting an unbearably upbeat Amanda, she’d settled down to handle the policy decisions for the day. First on the agenda was a negotiation to accept a shipment of refugee micros from abroad. With locally-sourced micros becoming harder to find, she was seeking to supplement their numbers from foreign-born micros. The micro refugees were overjoyed to be offered a chance to resettle in such a prosperous country as Astrid’s, unaware that they were destined to be resettled into the bellies of hungry women. Astrid was curious to try more micros from around the world to discover whether they tasted any different. She’d thoroughly enjoyed the pair of Fillipino men she’d eaten on her business trip last year, and wanted to sample the rest of Southeast Asia.

Her day’s highlight was when she bumped into the woman she’d met the night before, the one she’d seen swallow three micros at once. The woman had let her touch her belly again, which had already mostly flattened out, having mostly digested the micros overnight. They agreed to meet up again sometime next week and maybe see if the woman could break her micro record.

As tough as Astrid’s day was, Filip’s was worse, as his mangled body was further broken down as his muscles and body fat slouched off his bone as they worked through Astrid’s intestines. The long series of small tubes gradually transitioned into larger spaces, where his remains were slowly brought together again as they were compacted upon the food she’d eaten earlier that night, forming a more cohesive mass of shit building in her large intestine. His bones poked out of the brown sludge-like mass slowing inching their way forward through the coiled muscular tubes, squeezed rhythmically to the ever present ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum of Astrid’s heartbeat, mixing with the squelch and groans of her intestines as the soft mass was kept in constant motion.

Astrid returned home late, suffering a splitting headache from the long day reading paperwork and glad handing other government members. She’d bribed one young congresswoman into supporting her micro refugee program by letting her take her pick of the ministry’s daily micro catch. Astrid had thought the congresswoman had only meant to take one, but that one turned into an afternoon of her gorging herself on nearly a dozen micros. They’d had to arrange a covert exit to avoid any press capturing an image of her bulging belly pressing out of her slim business suit.

She was relieved to get back to the quiet of her home, and eager to catch up with Filip on how his day was. She was surprised he wasn’t on the kitchen countertop, waiting for her as she brought home a take-away. She’d even brought his favourite, a spicy Chinese chow-mein. She wondered if he was miffed at her coming back home so late the night before. He got anxious if she wasn’t around, which was understandable, the world was full of predators like her and he was their natural prey.

She rapped gently on top of her bedside cabinet, waited for a response, but none came. Recognising she was too tired to play with him anyway, she decided not to open up the cabinet and pull him out. Let him pout, it’d just make him hornier tomorrow. There was an art exhibit opening tomorrow she wanted to attend, and she thought Filip might enjoy the chance to get out of the apartment, even if he’d not be leaving Astrid’s panties during the trip.
Chapter 11 by BunnyWrites
Author's Notes:

Content warning: the early part of this chapter involves some scat, and the latter part involves some brief crushing.

 

The following morning, Astrid awoke with a smile on her lips, feeling fully rested and looking forward to her day with Filip. She’d make him his favourite breakfast, pancakes with strawberries, on the condition he let her cover him with maple syrup and lick him clean. Then after a little foreplay, have him play her favourite little dildo, thrusting him deep between her folds and coating him with her juices. That should take up half the morning, giving her time to prep to head out to the art gallery this afternoon with Filip pressed up against her clit. She felt a tingle in her pussy just thinking about it. No, wait, that was her rectum.

She swung her long legs over the side of the bed, got up, and sauntered over the bathroom with not a scrap of clothing on her body. With each step, she felt her ass cheeks squeeze her anus and the contents therein, among which Filip’s remains lay. His bones had been compacted into a space smaller than his body had originally been. With his fats and other fleshy parts digested into nutrients, there was only the waste left for Astrid to shit out.

She plopped herself onto the heated toilet seat, wriggling her hips slightly as she felt the pressure on her anus. She pressed down with her abdominal muscles and squeezed on the compacted mass within her large intestines, squeezing it through her rectum. Her ass cheeks wobbled as they were pushed aside and her asshole was stretched open, causing her to let out a moan and wonder whether she should do some anal play later with Filip.

Astrid had experienced big shits before, but this one felt like a new record for her as she strained to push it out, her asshole stretching to almost painful limits. She tried to think back to what it might contain, vaguely recalling the night out she’d had recently and the many micros she’d eaten. She felt a thrill in knowing these were their remains. Her body had so thoroughly digested those tiny people, mere nutrients for her body, and now they were mere shit. Their many years of life concluding with their bones being excreted from her anus.

She felt the shit loaf exiting her anus and had to pause for a moment, gasping for breath as her asshole closed up and cut the loaf in half, splitting the congealed mass of Filip’s bones into two parts, exposing his skull between all the compacted fibres. After a few moments, she resumed shitting out the rest with a loud wet fart. The last of Filip exited her and dropped down into the toilet bowl with a splash large enough for the water to splash up against Astrid’s bare crotch.

Astrid shivered in disgust and quickly wiped herself clean, disposing of the toilet paper into the toilet bowl. She rose to her feet and paused a moment to inspect the shit that had caused her so much difficulty. She raised an eyebrow in surprise at its considerable size curling around under the water. She wondered how many micros were compacted into there and tried to count the bones, it was hard to tell what most bones were in this state, but she spotted at least two skulls, one of which was Filip’s. She shrugged, it didn’t matter how many they’d been, they were just shit now. She flushed and Filip’s remains disappeared down into the sewage system, joining the many other micros shit out across the city that day.

She took a shower, dried herself, then headed to her wardrobe to pick out her outfit for the day. Should it be something formal, befitting the art gallery? Or maybe something slutty… She looked at the short skirts she owned, wondering which would cover just enough of her crotch to hide Filip’s bulge under her panties.

“Filip! Are you awake?” She called over her shoulder. “I want your advice…”

No response.

“Filip? Are you still mad at me? I promise I’ll make it up to you today, you’re going to looooooove what I have planned!” With a smile on her lips, Astrid tiptoed towards the bedside cabinet, waiting for Filip to clamber out.

Nothing.

She knocked on top, loudly. “Filip?”

She heard a rustle from inside the cabinet, was he still getting dressed? Giggling like a naughty schoolgirl, she unlocked the secret compartment and opened Filip’s home, expecting to catch a sight of him naked. There was nobody there.

With a rising sense of concern, Astrid grabbed the phone sitting atop the cabinet and skimmed her notifications. She felt her stomach drop as she saw the entry from 2 days ago… “FILIP DANGER ALERT! LOCATION: APARTMENT 802.” She clasped her hand over her mouth in fear, tears forming in her eyes as she frantically looked around the room. Apartment 802 was her apartment, he had to be here! She got on her hands and knees and checked under the bed. Nothing. She checked her wardrobe. Nothing. She ran to the kitchen and started flinging open cupboard doors. “Filip! Where are you? Can you hear me? Please sweetie, call out to me so I can find you!”

With an anxious lurch of her stomach, Astrid lowered her gaze to the robot vacuum sitting idle against the wall. She dropped to her knees in front of it, digging her nails into the storage compartment and trying to find the latch. With a clunk, the vacuum storage opened to reveal… a compacted mass of dirt, ceramics, and dust. “Filip…” Astrid whispered, completely lost as to where he could be.

She paused as she recalled the rustle she’d heard when she knocked on Filip’s home just a few minutes earlier. She turned away from the open cupboards and slowly returned to the bedside cabinet. She peered within at the tiny bed in one half, the table and chairs in the other, and a few boxes of belongings in between. She waited, as patient as a cat, and after a few moments her eye caught a tremble in the table.

She slowly reached down, grasped the table, and lifted it up. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed down on a tiny woman wearing a pink polka dot dress cowering in fright under the table. The young woman’s long blonde hair ran down her back as she clasped her knees to her chest and kept her eyes shut.

“Who the fuck are you?” Yelled Astrid as her concern for Filip turned to anger, her booming voice causing the tiny woman to burst into a fearful sob.

“Please don’t eat me” the tiny woman shrieked as she held herself tighter. Astrid reached down and snatched up the woman, leaving her bare feet dangling freely from underneath her closed fist and a small slip of polka dot fabric sticking out between her closed fingers. She brought her hand up and slowly unfurled her fingers, revealing the terrified tiny woman laying on her palm, clutching her hands to her chest as her bust rose and fell rapidly.

Astrid’s voice lowered to a cold fury as she resisted the urge to scream at the tiny woman, not wanting her to clam up again. “Who. Are. You?” Astrid asked slowly.

The tiny woman brushed a few strands of her blonde hair back from her fringe as she fearfully looked up at the giant nude woman holding her. In a trembling voice, she replied “I-I’m Penelope.”

Astrid took a deep breath, trying to control her anger. She was making progress, she just had to stay calm. She swallowed, collected her thoughts, then asked “why are you in Filip’s home?”

Penelope froze, unsure how to answer. She wasn’t meant to tell people she was here, would she get Filip in trouble if she told this giant woman he’d invited her in? As she hesitated, Astrid’s lips turned into a furious scowl and she curled her fingers back over Penelope, tightening her grip and feeling the tiny woman begin to squirm within.

“Please, stop! You’re hurting meeee” Penelope shrieked in a fading voice as she felt the air forced out her lungs.

Astrid let out her tension on Penelope like a stress ball, squeezing her tight, then releasing just enough to let her breathe and stay alive, only to squeeze again. As she enjoyed the alternating sound of Penelope’s screams and gasps, her eye caught movement in the cabinet. Each time Penelope shrieked, the tiny bed wobbled. She gave Penelope a tighter squeeze, causing a higher screech, and watched the bedframe jerk. With her free hand, she reached down and tipped over the bed, revealing a tiny man underneath. For a moment her heart leapt in relief, recognising the shirt and pants he wore, but while those were Filip’s clothes, that wasn’t Filip wearing them.

The tiny man tried to make a run for it, scrambling to his feet and dashing across the cabinet space, but Astrid was quicker. She plucked the man’s shirt between her fingertips and lifted him up, his body dangling from her fingers as he continued to kick and swing his arms. It was only when she lifted him to eye-level that they locked eyes and he halted his fruitless attempts to escape.

Astrid’s voice lowered into a growl, “who, the, fuck, are, YOU?!?!” The tiny man closed his eyes at the ferocity of her final words as spittle speckled him. After a few moments he reopened his eyes and replied in a quiet voice, “I’m Hugo.”

“Hugo… and Penelope?” Astrid’s gaze went from the tiny man to her closed fist. She squeezed her fist a little tighter, causing Penelope to yelp.

“Please don’t hurt her” called out Hugo, reaching out his arms towards Astrid’s closed fist as he dangled from her other hand.

“I’LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT” screamed Astrid as she shook the tiny man. “TELL ME WHERE FILIP IS!”

“I-I-I don’t know. We haven’t seen him” replied Hugo as his eyes couldn’t resist running down Astrid’s nude body and to the huge breasts hanging loose in front of him. Their jiggle each time Astrid raised her voice was distracting.

“You haven’t seen him? YOU’RE LIVING IN HIS HOUSE!” Astrid yelled as she struggled to control her breathing, her cheeks flushing in anger. She squeezed her fist tighter, seeing the tiny man wince in hearing Penelope’s panicked squeal.

“Is she your little girlfriend?” Asked Astrid as she opened her fist, revealing the terrified tiny woman, her polka-dot dress torn in several places as she clutched its tatters to her chest, attempting to cover her sudden nudity.

“Please save me Hugo,” the tiny woman screamed, stretching out a hand towards the distant tiny man.

“N-n-no, she’s just… a housemate,” stammered Hugo, looking shamefully away from the tiny woman.

Astrid looked between the two tinies in her hands, a wicked smile growing on her lips. “Then you won’t mind if I sate my appetite? I’ve not had my breakfast yet!”

Hugo closed his eyes, avoiding the sight of Astrid lifting her hand with Penelope, curling out her tongue from her lips and lapping the bottom of her palm, tickling the tiny woman’s feet. Penelope squealed in fear, kicking her legs and trying to clamber higher on Astrid’s palm while still clutching her tattered dress to her chest. Astrid slowly tipped her palm towards her open mouth and Penelope began to slide.

“No, no, no, please, don’t eat me!” Penelope screamed as her legs slid between Astrid’s plump lips. Astrid sealed her mouth around Penelope’s thighs before slowly sucking her in, forcing her dress to ride up past her hips. Penelope’s voice got steadily higher as she felt the warm, wet, interior of Astrid’s mouth wrap around her lower body, up her waist, and press against her chest. She stretched out her arms to the side, exposing her modest breasts bouncing against Astrid’s upper lip as she tried to stop her slide deeper. Her tiny fists gently pounded against the curve between Astrid’s upper lip and her nose.

Astrid kept sucking, her lips bulging up as they slid over Penelope’s bust, then closed up around her neck. Penelope’s cries for help abruptly became muffled as Astrid’s lips rolled over her face, leaving just her arms and long hair dangling from those thick lips, her hands frantically clasping open and shut, as if she might still grab hold of something. With one last slurping sound, Penelope disappeared between Astrid’s lips.

Astrid moaned in delight, tasting the tiny woman in her mouth, rolling her around with her tongue, thoroughly coating her with drool. She flipped the woman over so her tongue could pry between her milky thighs, running over her crotch up and up her chest. Astrid reveled in violating the helpless woman and the way each stroke of her tongue seemed to spur another wave of squirming.

After a few moments, she tilted her head back a touch and used her tongue under the tiny woman to push her to the back of her mouth, positioning her legs between her molar teeth. She looked at the tiny man dangling from her other hand, watching the movement of her jaw and cheeks with horror. Astrid’s lips curled up into a smile, then parted, revealing the wet and fleshy interior, with a drenched looking Penelope lodged at the back of her mouth, caged by Astrid’s teeth. The remnants of her polka dot dress clung to her waist, leaving her breasts wet and shiny as Astrid’s tongue continued to prod them underneath.

Penelope gasped for breath as her damp blonde hair stuck to her face. She looked out between Astrid’s teeth to see Hugo looking back. She tried to reach out to him for help, help that was far further than she could ever reach. “SAVE ME HUGO!” She squealed before Astrid crunched down with her teeth, snapping Penelope’s thighs between her molars. Penelope’s words turned incoherent as she screeched in pain, followed by a series of gasping sobs.

“Please… don’t eat me” she cried as she struggled to stay conscious with the rippling pain in her legs.

Astrid took this as cue to close her lips a final time around her meal and swallow. She felt the tiny woman’s legs forced forward as she slid ass-first down the back of Astrid’s throat. Hugo watched with horror as he saw the large bulge pulse down Astrid’s throat, past her collarbone, her large drooping breasts, and finally form a small bulge in her belly.

Astrid grinned and took a deep breath before belching on Hugo. “Excuse me! She didn’t look like it, but she was a fighter, squirming all the way down! I guess she really didn’t want to get eaten.” She waited a moment, letting her words sink in before resuming. “So, are you ready to answer my questions?”

Hugo’s shoulders slumped in her grip and he nodded.

Astrid’s expression turned serious again. “What did you do to Filip? Where is he?”

“We don’t know! He left a couple of days ago and didn’t come back.”

“Impossible” Astrid snapped back. “He’d never leave me! You’re just a pair of squatters who thought you could take his place?” She lifted him up a little higher above her. “That’s strike one.”

“N-no, he invited us to stay with him!”

“You’re lying! I told him not to allow anyone to know he was here. That’s strike two.” She lifted him over her mouth and licked her lips.

“I’m not lying! Look, I know who you are! You’re Astrid right? Filip told us you work at the ministry! You’ll get in so much trouble if your boss knew you were eating micros.”

Astrid smiled, “I am the boss. Strike three…” Her mouth opened to show an empty, inviting cavern of flesh. Strands of drool ran from her teeth to her tongue. She kept him dangling for a few seconds, enjoying the rising panic in him. He wanted to struggle, but if he broke free from her grip he’d only plummet into her mouth. She let him go...

Hugo breathed sharply in as he fell the short distance into her mouth, his legs sliding smoothly down her tongue. Before he could react, his chest was already pressed against the top of her mouth as his feet hung over the chasm of her throat. The light dimmed as Astrid closed her mouth, sealing him inside. She rolled her tongue over the top of his head, ensuring a smooth route down before swallowing. His hands scrambled across the smooth interior of her teeth as he slid down into the tight confines of her, the muscle rings squeezing around his hips, then his chest, and then he was gone, sliding down to her belly.

Hugo felt like he was being pressed on from every side as he slid down the muscular tube, hearing the soft thud of each swallow ripple down the throat as it pushed him deeper. After a few moments, he felt his feet and then his legs enter a larger space. He kicked out, feeling even more scared of not feeling anything below him than he’d felt being trapped in the throat. With a sudden whoosh, he dropped down into Astrid’s stomach, landing on the springy mass at the bottom.

Through the dim red light that came through Astrid’s belly, he could make out vague yellowish walls, undulating and moving around him. Next to him was the silhouette of Penelope, curled into a ball as she clutched her broken legs, sobbing. He crawled over to her, his knees sinking into the soft flesh, as he wrapped his arms around her head and let her rest on his lap. He felt the tears on her cheeks as he consoled her and peeled back the strands of hair stuck to her face. He wanted to comfort her, to tell her it would be alright, but he knew it’d be a lie. He clasped her closer to him as they shivered in fear, hearing the stomach groan around them before the first spurt of stomach acid burst into the confined space, the acrid liquid slowly pooling beneath them.

Astrid moaned in pleasure as she looked down her nude body and ran her hand over her belly. They were where they deserved to be, in her belly, soon to be digested. If they’d done something to Filip this was the least she could do in punishment. She looked up to her bedside cabinet, empty now except for the doll’s house furniture.

She bit her lower lip as she wondered what could have befallen him. Had these squatters hurt him? Maybe she should have interrogated them more. She’d never forgive them for this, for depriving her of her beloved Filip. She turned to face the mirror, seeing the first tear run down her cheek as she stood nude in her room.

She felt utterly lost as to what to do next. For all her power, all her authority, none of it could bring Filip back if she didn’t know where he was. Looking at her reflection, her eyes hardened as she steeled herself. No micro would be spared, no micro would escape her ministry’s reach. They would all pay. They would pay with their delicious bodies…
End Notes:

 

And this is where the story finally ends! I hope you folk enjoyed reading it <3 

Astrid was such a fun pred to write, absolutely no qualms about devouring micros, but still loving one with all her heart. I think a couple of the later chapters could have perhaps been merged, as there was some repetitive content, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it went. 

This was a commissioned story and I'm accepting new commission requests, so if you're interested please get in touch either here, on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146), or on my Eka's profile (https://aryion.com/g4/user/BunnyWrites).

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10352