Stress Suite by PollexThriller
Summary:

Ashley & her boyfriend Jesse visit the Jones Stress Suite in their town to engage in a stress relief program that focuses on destruction of miniturized cities, but they will soon discover that this technology isn't as simple as it seems.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Stress Suite
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 27526 Read: 35386 Published: March 13 2021 Updated: September 05 2021
Story Notes:

Welcome to my first ever hopefully long-term story, I have absolutely no idea how long it will be but I can't imagine it'd be more than 10 chapters based on what I have planned.

Tags will be added as they occur in the story, I also refuse to add a new chapter unless it has GTS content within it, if a chapter is entirely story then I'll wait for the next chapter to be done and submit them as a pair as I know that can be annoying for some. :]

 

I really hope you enjoy my take on this concept, I've tried to really do it justice. Please leave a review if you enjoyed because I'd honestly love to read them. c6;

1. Stressed Out by PollexThriller

2. The Power of Science by PollexThriller

3. A Surreal Invention by PollexThriller

4. Intelligence by PollexThriller

5. ... --- ... by PollexThriller

6. I Shrink, Therefore I Am by PollexThriller

7. Homestretch by PollexThriller

8. Clone of Clones by PollexThriller

9. Attack of the Clones by PollexThriller

10. True Self by PollexThriller

Stressed Out by PollexThriller

Jesse lay across the couch attempting to enjoy his week off from work, he stared at the ceiling with great boredom-

"what is a week holiday without anything to actually do?" he muttered trying to find fun in staring at the ceiling patterns which consisted of white fancy squares that looked awfully random and abstract.

He sighed looking around the room, thinking to himself, debating whether to work on a personal project.

The door handled dropped making a clunk noise as Jesse sat up quickly, trying to get interested in literally anything else that wasn't staring at the ceiling. Into the corridor enters a young woman-

"You're back already? jeez how long have I been sitting here doing nothing?"

 

"Must be nice, I may get the pleasure of sitting however I don't get the pleasure of doing nothing, typing isnt the issue, its constantly using my brain and staring at numbers." the woman leaned in to kiss him.

 

"how was your day then?"

 

"If I pretended it was any different from yesterday I would be lying. I'm sorry I couldn't take the week off with you, they just never approve any of my time off. I don't even think I'll get through the week without collapsing from stress. But luckily I got tomorrow off."

 

She sighed loudly whilst pouring a glass of water, she was wearing her formal work clothes.

 

"Stressed huh? Surely that should be a good enough reason to get a week of time off."

 

"Apparently not, it turns out that corporations don't really care about their lowest paid workers, who knew?"

 

"I'm shocked.." Jesse said sarcastically as she sat down on the couch next to him.

 

"I'll start my own business, where I allow anyone to take any time off they want."

 

"Including you? but you're the boss. That wouldn't solve your problem."

 

"Pfft I wouldn't care, as long as other people like me get to take the time off they need then I'm willing to make that sacrifice."

 

"Wow how sweet.." Jesse said as he cuddled up to her.

 

They stared at the quiet TV together just enjoying the moment.

 

"They'd be calling you Ashley the Angel." Jesse muttered before snickering.

 

"You could be the nicest boss on planet Earth but you'll still never be viewed positively." she retorted

 

"What, why?" Jesse said confused "Isn't that the whole reason people hate their bosses, because of their bad attitude?"

 

"No, people hate their bosses because they tell them what to do, people don't like being told what to do. Bosses being mean is just a terrible bonus."

 

They both turned away from each other to proceed looking at the TV but not really listening to it.

 

"...Ashley the asshole." Jesse said quietly.

 

"Correct" she laughed.

 

"Hey- you wanna turn that up?" Jesse asked whilst pointing at the screen.

 

"Am I boring you?" Ashley said with a smirk crossing her face, looking down at her boyfriends face. "Is your wonderful girlfriend less interesting than a TV?"

 

"Absolutely not, just- wanna hear it a bit more inbetween our very interesting conversations." Jesse said again in a sarcastic manner, making a stupid face whilst saying 'interesting' in a bizarre formal accent.

 

Ashley smirked again and grabbed the remote from next to her seat, turning up the volume.

 

"-aredevil Stunt Show, we've got cannons, KAPOW! We've got big trucks, KNEEEUUW. and best of all, we've got explosions. BOOM! It's all you could ever ask for, come on down to Malvina Pine tomorrow at 3pm, you'll feel like you're destroying stuff yourself, we'll destroy your away! Don't miss my special event where I'll be lighting myself on fire, it's crazy!"

 

Jesse turned his head to look at her after hearing the word stress. She did a double take from him to the TV and back.

"You are joking right?" she said confused and amused at the same time.

 

"The man said stress, I didn't. Plus you're off tomorrow." he said as he tilted both of his hands as if to shrug.

 

"That ain't happening, the loud noises will probably make it worse. That's false advertising." she pointed at the TV, acting angry for effect.

 

"Quite a good point, you never were one for destruction it seems. I thought it was cool."

 

"Not at all, I just don't see how watching destruction is any good, if I could smash a bunch of our plates with my own hands then I definitely would." she said with excitement

 

"Let me know when that's going down because I'd join you, most fun I'd have all year." 

 

The TV continued to another advertisement talking about stress.

 

"It's almost as if they know how ridiculously stressed everyone in this town is..."

 

"Maybe that's part of the plan?" Jesse said as he used his hands to form a 'mindblown' expression in front of his forehead.

 

"Down here at the Jones Stress Suite we've got multiple facilities for reliving stress, maybe it's the quiet way with an expert approved perfect massage, maybe you need to destroy something? whatever it is, we've got you covered. Come down to Jones Court and gander at our fantastic science-based facilities. It might be what gets you back to your old self!"

 

They both stared at the black screen, Jesse looked in interest at what show was coming on next, as a "MUTE" appeared on the bottom right, he turned to look at Ashley who was holding the remote forward with a blank look on her face. She turned slowly to see Jesse staring at her.

 

"Come on... really? there?" bellowed Jesse in disbelief.

 

"I want to go, you heard them, we were literally just talking about this. It could be amazing for us!" she shouted excitedly

 

"For you. At least the Johnny's daredevil stunt show whatever-the-fuck was something we could both enjoy." 

 

"You don't need to be stressed to get a massage." Ashley retorted with disappointment, she crossed her arms with a pouty puppy facial expression.

 

"Fine! But I'm NOT getting a massage, I'm gonna go get a cheeseburger or something." He said turning away from her to stare at the wall.

 

"Yeaaah! Don't worry, if it sucks we can go do something else, I just want to have a look."

 

"Whether you stay or not doesn't matter, cause I won't be there for longer than 30 seconds in both scenarios." he continued in his disappointed tone of voice.

 

"I know where it is, it's that ugly white building you can see from Mayert Estate, my co-workers and I have walked past it before."

 

"Great..." Jesse said rolling his eyes.

 

Ashley smirked, if this facility was as great as they advertised, then she was going to have a blast and relieve all of her stress in one fell swoop.


The Power of Science by PollexThriller
Author's Notes:

This chapter introduces my concept (which im not 100% has been done here before) in full towards the end. I hope it peaks your interest.

"Are we ready to go?" Ashley was burning with excitement to see what was available in this facility.

 

"Certainly seems so, it's already..." Jesse did a quick check of his watch to acknowledge the time.

"12pm ish"

 

"Let's get going" said Ashley as she headed towards the door.

 

Some time later..

 

"We've got all kinds of facilities, we try not to give too much detail on TV as some are quite complicated indeed and we don't want to confuse people." this matter-of-fact male scientist explained to the couple.- "But they are certainly worth your time and money, may I ask, what particular stress relief are you interested or have you not decided ma'am?"

 

"The destroying stuff sounded interesting, me and my boyfriend were talking about it last night." she turned to Jesse as she mentioned him to the man, he darted his eyes to the floor to avoid showing interest in the topic.

 

"I see, will he be joining you in your stress relief sessions?" the scientist asked.

 

"Maybe" - "No" they both answered at the same second.

 

Ashley shook her head- "I guess not, Sir. Just me then."

 

"Excellent, right this way ma'am and I'll show you to the destruction chambers." the scientist directed her down the corridor with his arm out indicating for her to walk ahead of him.

 

Ashley began to walk with Jesses hand in hers but he tugged back as she began to walk, she turned around confused.

 

"This is where I dip out, if I go ahead I'll probably get stuck here and I'll probably DIE." he tried not to look immeasurably bored by making a light joke.

 

Ashley sighed loudly- "Fine, enjoy whatever it is you plan to do." she leaned in for a kiss and Jesse went on his way.

 

 

--------

 

 

"Here we are in the destruction chamber, if you'll direct your eyes here." The scientist pointed towards a white translcuent wall with a door next to it, he began to push numbers into a keypad and push another button next to it, the translucency of the white began to fade and then it was transparent, Ashley and the scientist now able to view into the destruction chamber currently in use. There was a man in his 30s wearing a white shirt and a loosened tie kicking rubble around the room and throwing stuff at the wall.

 

"As you can see ma'am, this man is enjoying the benefits of the destruction chamber, essentially what our science allows us to do is construct miniature cities and allow everyday people like yourself the opportunity to do what they like. You may have noticed that larger things tend to crumble a lot more as they are larger, so they possess lot more molecules thus they can split into even smaller pieces, so by reducing the space between atoms we were able to miniaturize large objects whilst still retaining their ability to shatter into thousands of pieces, resulting in an extremely satisfying shatter effect when content is destroyed."

 

*SLAM* the grey brick shattered into the wall and errupted into thousands of pieces.

 

"It's all very complicated but that's the jist of it, maybe you understand?" he looked at her

 

"So, you digitally construct them as regular sized first?" Ashley asked with genuine interest but also slight confusion at the concept.

 

"Well I can't go into detail about how we actually achieve these results, but as a customer we are legally required to give you basic details about how our services function for your safety and agreement later on at the time of purchase." 

 

"I understand." Ashley said fixated on the room, watching the man in the room jump and throw things around.- "It looks so real" she thought to herself.

 

"Let's get you started with a medium package, you get 3 hours and 30ft by 30ft, your session will be ready for a 1pm start, how does that sound ma'am?" The scientist said as he lifted his clipboard, readying his fancy ballpoint pen to the checkbox on his paper, lifting his head to await her answer.

 

"Sounds great." Ashley agreed.

 

 

--------

 

Ashley was standing outside the door to the destruction chamber.

 

"Alright ma'am, your simulated city destruction chamber has been generated, your session may begin. We do hope you enjoy." the scientist said as he leaned forward toward the end with a reassuring smirk on his face.

 

"Thank you, sir." she smiled awkwardly back as he headed off down the corridor.

 

She entered the room and the door shut behind her, at the back of the room was a digital clock, centered aligned at the highest point of the wall that read- "2:59:46" and was steadily counting down.

 

Ashley's eyes fell downwards towards her black ankle boots which were situated on a small shiny white platform that was connected to the door, slightly in front of it was the miniturized town which began to look even more surreal. Ashley noticed that she appeared to be at the edge of the town with very few buildings. She waddled forward towards the edge of her white platform, ready to step into the city.

 

She took a deep breath in preparation.

 

"Here we go." she whispered to herself as she lifted her boot off the platform and sent it hurtling towards the town-floor. It collided with the ground creating a deep impact noise, Ashley could hear the thump and the massive wave of dust-like dirt blasting in all directions away from her boot like a bomb had gone off where she had planted her boot sole. She was surprised at how satisfying a single step could be, she then planted her other boot next to it creating the same shockwave outwards and nearly shaking a nearby inch-tall industrial building to the ground. She began striding forwards zooming past many buildings at once.

 

She looked carefully at the buildings as she strolled closer to the inner city, it looked almost exactly like their town, it was, it was a miniaturized recreation. Of course, she thought; it makes sense that they would use their own town as a blueprint, they know people would pay top dollar to throw their office buildings at a wall and watch them shatter, or they would have to go through the effort of creating their own city. But these materials, the dirt below, the concrete buildings, everything was so extraordinary, she wondered how they achieved this, 3D printing could never print specific materials, only plastic. Bizarre.

 

She had wandered to another part of town and had an epiphany about where she stood, she recognized the street and the white building she described yesterday, this was where she was. She smirked at how impressive and detailed this whole miniature town was.

 

"I've always said this building was ugly" she joked as she lifted her massive boot into the air, preparing to stomp. Before she could let loose there was thumping behind her at her door.

 

Ashley stood there with her foot in the air, not paying attention to the door, or where this panicked banging was coming from.

 

"Stop what you are doing, stop now!"

 

"Jared you have to force the door open, she'll kill us all!"

 

"Lady! Don't move, please!"

 

Ashley continued not able to hear the cries at the door and stomped her boot straight down on top of the building, suddenly the ceiling caved in on top of her, crushing her straight into the ground instantly.

 

 

-------

 

 

 

Jesse was on his way back to the facility with a burger in hand to see how Ashley was getting on, he hoped she was enjoying herself and she'd finally have a good day to relieve some stress. He was making his way down the road approximately 200 metres away from the white building. Suddenly coming from above was a massive black object that came hurtling straight down to the ground and landing on top of the wide building, instantly crushing it and reducing it to the rubble, there was no brief moment of it holding itself up, it just instantly flattened like a car going over a paper cup. A shockwave of dirt shot out of the impact and went flying past Jesses view above him launching his car briefly into the air and creating an ear blasting explosion sound.

 

"What the fuck!" Jesse screamed as he stared in disbelief for a brief moment. He came back to reality and floored the gas on his car speeding towards the building where he knew he left his girlfriend previously, he was approaching and the black object was getting bigger in his view- it started rotating right very quickly for its size but then abruptly rotated in the other direction and began repeating this movement. 

 

He put his car into park rapidly from about 50 feet away exiting the vehicle and sprinting towards the monolithic black object, it was twisting further crushing the building to dust underneath it. Jesse had tears streaming down his face staring at this horrific site. The black object lifted from the ground and into the sky backwards, Jesse turned his focus back to the building ready to go searching for his girlfriend. As he began beginning a sprint forward he stopped and stared with dead eyes at nothing but grey dust and red stains. The only way she'd be alive is if she was never there in the first place. He looked around him searching for others who made it out, he needed an eye witness, she could've made it out. But everyone had disappeared, they had fled the giant object a while ago.

 

 

He dropped to his knees as something approached him from out of the sky.

 

-----

 

Ashley enjoyed twisting her ankle boot sole into the building, crushing it further, she had never felt something so unbelievably satisfying in her entire life. Her mouth was agape with satisfaction, they really knew what they were doing here. She then lifted her foot off of the building, she noticed the rubble but as well as next to the rubble light movement, it was so minor she could barely notice it. She went in for a closer look, bending over and getting her face closer to the floor for a good view.

 

"Are those... cars and people??"

 

Jesse looked up at the monolithic face appearing out of the blue sky.

 

"Is that Ashley?"

A Surreal Invention by PollexThriller
Author's Notes:

I have returned

 

-------------

Ashley was utterly shocked, the tiny cars and people were moving, they were incredibly life-like, the Jones Stress Suite had managed to populate this miniature city with people and working cars purely for realism. Her mouth was agape at the new levels of detail she kept discovering. She rose back up to her full height with her hands on her hips inspecting the town below.

 

-----------

 

Jesse watched with horror as his girlfriends giant face disappeared into the sky, becoming foggier as it rose past the sky and vanished. His eyes followed down from the now invisible face to see her giant ankle boots in the distance. They were extremely large, bigger than any building he'd seen in person or even a movie, they turned on their soles to face away from him and began a massive stride in the opposite direction, feeling his body jump as the shoe collided with the floor miles in the distance and the shockwave bumping him slightly. He began running to his car, getting inside and driving away from the shattered building, he stopped on a corner to look out the window at a building of the corner of the street, there were a bunch of people crowded up inside the building looking out the window. He exited the car and began approaching the building.

 

He entered-

 

"holy shit man, did you fuckin see that shit dude. That was crazy. Were you out there that whole time?"

 

It appeared to be some sort of bar.

 

"Yeah, please move aside, I need a drink." Jesse muttered stumbling past the man towards the bar, landing heavily on the surface of the bar. Nobody was there to serve him. He leaned forward and thumped his head onto the surface thinking about what was going on, none of it made any sense. Ashley was massive, "did they grow her in that creepy goddamn lab?" he thought to himself. He began to hear the scared people talking behind him about the situation that played out before them.

 

"That weird black pillar only landed on one building and disappeared, what happened?"

 

"What building was it? I hope it wasn't Stanley's shop, I love that place."

 

"Nah y'all, it was some stress facility, some weird sciency sheeeeitt."

 

"Jones Stress Suite? oh my daughter and I went there one time, it was amazing."

 

"Nobody cares about your stupid experience lady, it's fucking gone now and people are dead because of it."

 

"Excuse me, I'll have you know that their technology was facinating, very realistic."

 

"Like I said, sciency sheeeit, aint nobody go there a second time, you're either facinated or creeped out, they make mini versions of our town for people to destroy, talk about disrespect to our town!"

 

Jesse turned wide-eyed towards the crowd who were frantically discussing the events whilst looking at the crushed building in the far distance. He angrily stomped towards the crowd, grabbing the big beared man by the shoulder and pulling him round so he was facing Jesse.

 

"Did you just say they make mini versions of the town?"

 

"Getchur mutherfuckin' hands awfa me!" he said pulled his shoulder away and pushing Jesse away from him.

 

Jesse turned and looked towards the ground with shock and sadness, the bearded man picked up on his sorrow tone, assuming he must have lost someone in that building based on that expression he knew too well. The man took Jesses shoulder and turned him towards his face instead- "I'm sorry buddy, did you lose someone?"

 

Jesse backed away from the man, his shocked expression getting even worse to all the bystanders looking upon him. Bringing his hands up to his cheeks and staring at the ground he began hyperventilating.

 

"Y'alright buddy..?" Gus said as he was worried about the crazy man.

 

"WE'RE CLONES" Jesse blurted out after panicking for 30 seconds.

 

"Wha?" Gus muttered with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

 

"WE ARE TINY CLONES, THE WHOLE TOWN IS A PERFECT MINITURIZED COPY. WE ARE THE STRESS RELIEF." Jesse was frantically throwing his arms around whilst explaining this insane high-concept sci-fi rigamarole.

 

"The hell you say!"

 

"That explains why Ashley destroyed the building, she- she- thought it was ugly! The town you destroyed-" he pointed towards the older lady "-you said it was realistic! and- and- you!" he pointed towards Gus "-you said it was identical to our town. We're the identical copies of Ashley's stress relief session!"

 

The people looked at him like he was crazy, the just stared at him, Jesse looked upon them with frantic eyes trying to get them to understand, hoping they would.

 

Another burly man up the back then finally spoke "Who the hell is Ashley?"

 

"She's my girlfriend, she went to that building to have a stress suite session-"

 

"Oh well I'm very sorry for your loss, I could tell earlier that you lost someo-" Gus was interrupted suddenly by Jesse

 

"No, you idiot, she's not dead, the one that died was a clone, just like all of us, the real world is above us, just much much bigger."

 

The woman chimed in "I refuse to believe this absolute nonsense" and began heading towards the door with a disregarding hand wave, trying to wave away the nonsense like a handheld fan. Multiple people began mumbling in disapproval and heading towards the door as well.

 

"There's no service, there's no internet, the power won't last much longer and the food supply is likely only going to last a few days. You'd rather believe the black pillar was alien technology and head home for a beer and a nap and spend your last hours dicking around before getting wiped clean off this fake-ass town. But I refuse to believe such bullshit, if we are copies then it means we aren't the first, people went into that building every day, this means there are thousands of people just like us, being slaughtered and erased over and over again..." Jesse explained, his head fell to the floor in sorrow, thinking about the terrible future they had coming.

 

"I believe ya'" Gus spoke

 

"You- you do?"

 

"Sure do, I aint no dumbass, your explanation certainly makes more sense than an alien pillar, you've convinced some of us with your wacky science theory as I aint ever seen anything that big in my life and I gotta say dude, it certainly looked like a shoe to me now that you mention it." Gus lifted his head in agreement with Jesse whose face had lit up. "But I gotta tell you brother, aint nobody else that aint see that black thing gonna believe your crazy science story."

 

"That may be, but we've gotta get as many people as we can because I've got a plan and it's absolutely ridiculous."

End Notes:

-------------------

 

 

Intelligence by PollexThriller

"This is the only plan I can think of that makes logical sense." Jesse explained to the group.

 

The group of twenty all looked at each other with doubt & worried glares. A girl speaks up from the back-

 

"There are literally loads of other ideas you could've come up with."

 

Jesse with his interest peaked- "okay miss..?"

 

"Jodie." 

 

"Jodie. I'm open to suggestions.

 

"Escaping? Making a hole in the wall? How about literally just surviving here, like- we could make an underground base of some kind. But trying to communicate with the crazy giant alien lady? Yeah, no thanks.." She rolled her eyes.

 

"That crazy alien lady is my girlfriend & she's not crazy, she's thoughtful and-"

 

"Yeah well she literally just stomped her thoughtfulness into that building there-"

 

"Listen to me." Jesse interjected

 

"Whatever."

 

"I'm assuming there's a door a few KMs in any direction, this facility made this ridiculous technology, okay so it's safe to assume that they know people could escape under the door, I believe it's a waste of our valuable time to even attempt to look at that theory. The walls are probably incredibly hard and we are very fragile, we don't have any of the specialized tools that the rest of the world has. The town is isolated and as for surviving and simply existing?"

 

"Okay I get it, jeez."

 

"Ashley wouldn't stand for this if she knew of our existence, I know that if we can demonstrate our intelligence she could figure it out, no doubt we must look pretty realistic from up there. The thought has got to be there in her head somewhere, deep down."

 

"Yeah and what happens when she discovers us, huh? What's the next part of yur' plan?" Gus asked

 

"The facility, it knows how to shrink things. They certainly can reverse the process, we can get big and take this to court, prove the moral issues with this tech."

 

"Alright. How do we prove that we're intelligent?"

 

"It's simple."

 

-------------------

 

"Tiny people and vehicles? They never told me this, hell they never even advertised this at all."

 

Ashley walked towards the stress suite door, slammed her boots into various streets & buildings along the way as she headed through the green belt of the town. She reached the step before the door, stepping out of the town zone and onto the platform, she reaches for the door and opens it.

 

"Excuse me? anyone, I'd like to speak to someone."

 

The same man who gave her an introductory to the stress suite approached.

 

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can't leave the stress suite door open, please step outside then I'd be happy to assist you."

 

"Oh. Okay?"

 

She shuts the door behind her and begins to explain the problem.

 

"I've just seen tiny people and- and- and cars! They were moving around the floor, you guys never mentioned this to me."

 

"Don't worry ma'am, they simply are not realistic enough for us to advertise, they are not a feature in themselves, so we don't share this, it's just not that important? they are simply details. The destructive environment is the main attraction."

 

"Oh I see. They seemed so real." Ashley said quieter, calmer after she heard the explanation.

 

The man smiled with reassurance "No need to worry, ma'am. I can say unequivocally & with certainty that the details are immersion factors and are not real in any way. If you have any other questions then let me know, I'd be happy to answer. But other than that, please go and enjoy the rest of the Stress Suite session." the man spoke with a big grin on his face before walking away down the corridor.

 

He opens a room door in the corridor before turning back to Ashley still smiling, nodding, going in and closing the door behind him.

 

Ashley re-enters the room and makes sure to shut the door behind her. She steps off the platform onto a green field with a tree in it, the tree getting pulverized beneath the ankle boot sole. Ashley took a closer look at the outer town area below.

 

"Damn this is so real, I thought they only had the town layout and materials. I was just thinking about how nuts it was that they had miniature versions of materials but they have small vehicles and people? It must be robotics, it's so advanced these days."

 

She strode in a different direction, slamming her boots through the farms and even crushing a barn underfoot as she looked for somewhere else to explore, she treads back into the city, looking at the crumb-like cars below, all of varying colours, the cars closest to her shoe were turning around and driving away. 

 

"Just like a Roomba." she smirked.

 

Ashley squats towards the ground and picks up the tiny car closest to her driving away, as soon as she goes to lift it off the ground it instantly crumbles flat between her finger tips.

 

"Oops!" Ashley begins laughing. "Let's try this again."

 

She attempts to grab a second car resulting in another flattened car, it gets flicked away like an annoying crumb. After some attempts she manages to get one and bring it all the way up to her eye, staring deep into it.

 

"Woooww, the work here is so good. They are so delicate, it's like tiny tinfoil." Ashley thought to herself.

 

The car still slowly buckling from the sides even with Ashley fundamentally touching it and not even squeezing it, the car simply couldn't support even 1% of the muscle power of a finger. Ashley's fingers suddenly use 100% and compress the car, instantly destroying it as it gets pinged away by Ashley, turning her interest to the other objects below. 

 

"Well there's no way I'm gonna be able to inspect a person if I can barely pick up a car." Ashley thought to herself, surveying the wonders of the facility.

 

Ashley turns towards the digital timer on the wall. "Since I've got.. two and a half hours left, it's time to stop worrying and it's time to start enjoying it. This place is my chill zone, the place where I relax. So you know what, it's time to relax." She bends over, leaning down towards her right boot and begins lowering the zip on the ankle boot. She lifts her leg revealing a white cotton sock covered foot, placing it behind the shoe, she presses it down crushing an entire block, this time feeling it pressing into her sole.

 

"Oh my god." She said shocked, as if receiving a massage.

 

She picks up the shoe and throws it across the town, landing somewhere close to the back. She removes her other shoe and tosses it to the right, thrown with more force and less height causing it to wipe out a long stretch of town. She looks down at her feet below, seeing all the robotic AI cars turning away, following code to evade obstructions, as well as the robotic people programmed to run away from destruction events.

 

"Don't run away, Ashley is here to relieve some stress." She said, playing the part and enjoying her roleplay.

 

 

------------------

 

 

"Hey, Jack how we looking up there?" said Jesse

 

"Radical my man, I can read it real good, there's no way she won't see that." Jack spoke into his radio back to Jesse down below.

 

Jack was riding in his chopper, they had one or two in the entire town and he always wanted an excuse to use it, not to mention this plan that Gus mentioned to him. He'd been flying around at the moment the incident happen, he was the most convinced besides Jesse about what was happening, he'd had the best view of the giant lady striding around their town killing thousands. He wasn't going to let this be their end, clones or not.

 

"SOS" Jack read it outloud to himself. "Save our souls, god knows they exist."

 

What he has been watching below is a carefully orchestrated communication plan, using all cars of the same colour green, they have constructed the letters "SOS" in a car park nearby. The green on grey combination should make their message clear as day. Now was time to get her attention.

 

"Alrighty Jack, we've gotta bait Ashley in. Whatever it takes." said Jesse

 

"Don't worry my man, Jacky is on it. I'll keep you posted." Jack finished his sentence and began pulling his chopper out and headed backwards in search of the massive woman.

 

Down below Gus approaches Jesse, out of breath from leading the coordination of the mission.

 

"Listen Jesse, I trust you, yur' plan is good. But- whatta we gone do if it fails? it's readable, sure. But there's always a chance." Gus explained to Jesse honestly.

 

"If it comes to that Gus, our backup is Jack in the skies, he'll transport us to the door, we'll wait for her to open it and we'll escape into the big world." Jesse put his hands on Gus' shoulder in a firm but friendly grasp.

 

 

The radio sparks up. "I've got eyes on the prize, people."

 

"What do you see?"

 

"I see her shins in the distance, she's a few thousand feet out. But she's smashing the place up. Definitely getting her money's worth on this place."

 

"To be expected, she doesn't know yet. Get in position for distraction."

 

"Oh no can do buster, I'm getting serious winds out here from those stomps and I ain't anywhere near the woman yet."

 

"How high can you get?"

 

"Uhhh.. pretty high."

 

"If you can get to waist level you can avoid the winds traversing the town below and be more visible." Jesse explained.

 

Jack responds loudly "You're asking me to basically sacrifice my life, y'know that, son?"

 

"Look at all those people down there Jack, they are everything we know and have. We have to. We don't have a choice."

 

Jack sighs "You don't gotta lecture me, son." He starts rising his helicopter into the air. "I know my duties."

 

 

---------------

 

 

Down below entire blocks of neighbourhoods, favourite restaurants, graveyards, memories & lives are being stomped out of existence by the monolithic feet of Ashley Palmer, everytime her feet slam into the floor shock waves of rubble & dirt can be seen spreading a miles radius outwards from the stomp, when it lifts everything underneath becomes a ghost town. A grey flattened wasteland in the shape of a foot print. Buildings once filled with people, appliances & animals. Streets filled with kids, cars & street lamps, all compressed into the same flat plane, no matter their strength or density, they stood no chance at the powerful force that was Ashley.

 

To the single survivor entering the stomped street, it looks like an apocalyptic wasteland of rubble & red stains littered randomly over the pavements, but no sign of bodies. The distant sound of thumping lifting their entire body off the ground. Before realizing the booming was increasing not distancing itself, a shadow appeared over him, it had never crossed his mind that the creature would enter another area she'd already removed from existence. He looked up seeing the gigantic foot shaped object entering his view and dropping, his brain connected dots as it did it's last calculations realizing he was being crushed by a human foot. A sudden last epiphany was made in his mind that this is where the stains came from before the bottom of the sock sunk it's weight so hard into him that his body was forced through it, instantly being sliced into hundreds of pieces by the sock stands. Most of his body meat stuck somewhere between the outside of the sock and the inside, leaving nothing but another red stain on the outside.

 

Above Ashley was discovering just how fun this Stress Suite was and why they were so successful, she was finding new ways to destroy the buildings and robots beneath, sometimes she would crush a building in her hand and throw its dust through the air like fairy dust, sometimes she would kick a building into the wall across the room. But most of the time she would simply lift her foot and crush downwards, obliterating anything underneath. 

 

She lifted her leg behind her, grabbing her ankle and looking backwards to survey the bottom of her socks. Noticing that they were becoming more grey with every street she destroyed, however she did not notice the thousands of crumb sized stains litered all over the sole, from her view it just looked more grey/white than anything.

 

She took a deep breath saying- "Time for a rest!" before dropping her behind towards the floor.

 

Her ass collided with the floor like a meteor, all of the weight of her body condensing on the town and creating rubble beneath her. She put her hands to her side on the ground to support herself whilst she leaned back a bit and looked at the ceiling, catching her breath. But before she could even relax she noticed a black object, "a fly?" she thought. No, this isn't a fly, it's too slow and quiet. It's a helicopter.

 

"They've got helicopters too? This is really really impressive." Ashley shouted ecstatically whilst rising to her feet.

 

Jack's chopper instantly pulls a 180 knowing that their target is heading in his general direction.

 

"I'm bringing the party to y'all." Jack shouted into his radio as the chase began.

End Notes:

-------

 

Hope you enjoyed that lovely chapter. More to come, hopefully.

... --- ... by PollexThriller

"She's coming. Everyone get away!" screamed Jesse from across the street, everyone beginning to frantically move around to get out of the vicinity of the car sign.

 

"Jack, is she coming?"

 

 

 

Rustling can be heard on the other end.

 

 

 

"Jack?"

 

 

 

The crowd went silent as light booming began to bounce their bodies, Jesse looks up from the radio down the street miles in front, seeing a very distant and foggy figure moving in their direction.

 

 

 

*BZZZZT* "this is co-pilot Mark, the winds are really heavy" *BZZT* "keeping it in control" *BZZZT* "2 minutes" the radio struggled to broadcast the overload of sounds as well as the screaming vocals of Jack piloting the helicopter on the other end.

 

 

 

"It's working. We just need to make sure she looks down, he needs to stick the chopper landing." Jesse explained to Gus

 

 

 

"May god have mercy on them up and us, he'll need it up there." Gus responds

 

 

 

The booms get louder and louder, creating more dread & fear in the crowd below, terrified of the death they faced. Up above Ashley had been following the helicopter and inspecting it from sideways watching it move, it was moving at 2cm per second for her, it stood no chance of out-walking her. If she wanted to destroy it then it would be done already but she was intrigued more than anything. She kept staring at it flying in awe and surprise at how realistic it was.

 

 

 

"I wonder where it's going..." Ashley whispered with facination.

 

 

 

Ashley stopped in her tracks approximately a metre for her away from the crowd and their sign in the street. She looked at her socks again, now resembling a dark grey along the sides and bottoms due to the stomping in the rubble she was doing.

 

 

 

"These socks are never gonna be white ever again, totally ruined." She sighed as she begun to lift her ankle up behind her, wrapping her finger around the top of the sock and pulling it under her heel, she then pulled the toes of the sock removing it completely from her foot and throwing it ahead, landing in a street adjacent to the one where they were about to attempt communication. She removes her other one tossing it behind her. Planting her barefeet deep into the town below and continuing her stride towards the chopper.

 

 

 

Jesse & Gus turned around seeing the gigantic cotton object fall out of the sky colliding with the street, knocking a building over and flopping into the street, it hadn't crushed anything but it was definitely heavy enough to do some damage. Gus was drawn to it's prescence.

 

 

 

"Gus! Gus...? Gus what are you doing? Don't go near that!"

 

 

 

"Jesse. Do you- do you see that?"

 

 

 

"Yes it's a sock, but we've got bigger problems here."

 

 

 

"Look at all the stains."

 

 

 

"What?" Jesse shouted as he stayed put noticing Gus getting distracted and walking over to the piece of clothing. Deciding to stay put as he was needed here for the mission.

 

 

 

Gus walked over to the cotton in the street over, inspecting the sole. His discoveries becoming melted into his memory for as long as he would live. Deep red stains the size of him, littered all over the white cotton, hundreds of them. Between the strands he saw arms, meat, paste, legs & parts of all kinds, some identifiable and some simply liquid. The outside was simply red however. A horrifying site that no human mind could visualize, the incomprehensible loss of human life. His face drooped with sorrow.

 

 

 

"Okay clearly you are going nowhere and are programmed to fly in a straight line." She said as she slowly attempted to grasp it between her fingers. Her fingers destroying the rotor of the helicopter as it attempted to chop through her thick skin but to no avail, resorting to simply shattering as it came to an instant stop. Ashley had managed to secure the helicopter between her finger and thumb, it was tougher than the cars and she had practice earlier. The people down below watching her hang the chopper far above her face, inspecting it, this was the end for Jack and co-pilot Mark, their blades were gone and their vehicle was being gripped between the fingers of an extremely powerful being who could end them simply from a muscle twitch.

 

 

 

She lifted the helicopter above her, looking upwards as she slowly lowered it down to her eye to inspect it. Mark fell backwards between the space behind the seats, Jack was quick to react and grab his arm before he could fall to the back of the chopper or worse out of it.

 

 

 

"Grab the seat, Mark!"

 

 

 

Mark struggled to lift himself high enough to grip the seat above him as he dangled, his only support to the chopper being Jacks hand as he gripped his forearm whilst holding himself onto his seat. Suddenly his grip loosened and Mark fell to the back of the chopper, which was now downwards. Looking to his sides he could see outwards into an extremely distant city below, so far away that the air between was blocking most of the details. He started to scream in panic.

 

 

 

"Mark don't move, you need to remain still or else you'll fall out the sides. Listen to me boy."

 

 

 

Mark continued to panic, rolling side to side frantically trying to regain balance where he simply wasn't able to get it, the movement in the chopper being generated by Ashley gripping them in her finger tips.

 

 

 

"Mark!" Jack screamed as Mark rolled out of the side of the chopper down to the city below.

 

 

 

Above Ashley was inspecting the helicopter above her with her eye, inspecting how realistic the detail was on the flying vehicle. She opened her mouth as she spoke-

 

"Wooooow!"

 

 

 

Mark was free falling below, screaming, he suspected he'd be in free fall for a while, until he saw he was heading for Ashley's lips. That was until she spoke.

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOW" the lips parted revealing a monolithic black depth inside as Mark headed straight into her mouth.

 

 

 

He landed right on the front of her tongue, a slimey and pink object, he could individually see each taste bud the size of double bed as he looked around crying & shocked as to his predicament. Staring out the front he could see the chopper between her finger tips.

 

 

 

"Jack! Save me." he shouted to no avail, Jack couldn't save him even if he did see him. He looked up and around, seeing the building-like white teeth from the inside. Saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth. Hearing the monster vibrations of her vocal coords still performing the surprised expression and emitting the word from her mouth. Her "wow" of amusement coming to an end Mark saw the lips begin to approach each other and the teeth also following, the tongue began to rise upwards forming a ramp.

 

 

 

"NOOO!" Mark shouted in denial of what was happening as he began to slide backwards across the massive tongue. A slimey liquid splashing all over him as he rolled and bumped around all along it down to the back. He rolled around gripping a taste bud in his hand, getting a good enough grip into the flesh to hold himself up. 

 

 

 

"I refuse to die this way! You hear me?" Mark shouted in great confidence, before Ashley's idle actions began to take over as she naturally swallowed, a rush of saliva flowing down her tongue and splashing into Mark sending him flying backwards, he slipped away into the oesophagus below, constricting itself and anything it happened to bring with it. The muscle pressing above Mark, forcing him down the meat tube down into the depths below, he travelled for a while before he fell for 10 seconds through darkness below, it began to get very hot before he hit the liquid like a concrete brick. He quickly swims upwards and gets his head above acid, screaming his lungs out or whatever remained of it as her stomache made quick work of it's accidental snack. His micro body held no defence as the skin melted off of his body and the muscle underneath followed, his face becoming still and expressionless as he sunk below becoming nothing but bones.

 

 

 

Ashley had gotten bored of this helicoper and lowered it away from her face. Her expression of amusement had left her face as she swung her arm forward and let go of the chopper, it began hurtling through the air like an asteroid from space, Jack was spinning in the vehicle and travelling at terminal velocity, passing out before the chopper would hit the ground. The crowd watched below as the chopper landed far ahead of their sign creating an explosion. Ashley began stomping forward again. The crowd beginning to spread apart as she approached from ahead. Her massive feet kept stomping closer and closer, the boomings lifting people off the ground. Her bare feet continuing to crush people all the way up two streets at the same time and the buildings inbetween, taking tens of peoples lives from them in the blink of an eye.

 

 

 

Gus positioned himself in the middle of the SOS sign, the crowd couldn't see him as they were multiple streets away. Jesse couldn't find Gus anywhere. Gus was on a suicide mission, he looked up with an emotionless expression as the gigantic foot landed right in front of the sign. Ashley then came to a stop approximately 3cm away for her from the sign. Gus was ready for this nightmare to be over, he stared forward, the ground beneath him shaking greatly as her black painted toes wiggled in their position. He looked to the monster above to see the hold up. Ashley then sniffed, developing a bewildered look on her face, Gus then noticed the smoke heading in her general direction, his eyes darted downwards, following the trail and where it came from. The helicopter.

 

 

 

Ashley looked down at the chopper. "Oh that's where it landed." Her eyes slowly moving downwards. "Huh?" connecting directly onto the sign.

 

"S.O.S."

 

 

 

A sweat formed on Gus's forehead, slowly trickling down the side of his face as his facial expression became shocked. She's seen it and read it out loud. The crowd over a mile away were drenched in eerie silence awaiting an action from the woman.

 

 

 

"I wonder why the facility put that there." Ashley uttered before whispering under her breath- "So stupid, doesn't make any sense." following these words her foot elevated off the ground, rubble and flattened cars falling from her sole, the wiggles from her toes causing more rubble to fall below. Gus continued to stare as the sole encompassed his entire view, he could see nothing else. His expression changing from shocked to calm.

 

 

 

"Erase me and what I've seen." he thought as he accepted his fate.

 

 

 

Ashley's foot came hurtling towards the ground straight onto the SOS sign, covering the entire thing. The vibration could be felt across the entire town. This was the strongest stomp they'd felt so far, it created a massive shockwave in all directions. The colossal bare foot had pulverized the man below, not through crushing, the millesecond the foot touched him he was dead, his organs lurching upwards as his body was pushed into the ground at the speed of sound, then following up by crushing his corpse to dust beneath it and forcing it into the ground below. Ashley followed up by twisting her foot left and right quickly then continuing her walk, not even lifting her foot to survey underneath but instead opting to continue her stride whilst still pressing her weight onto the dusted man and cars below.

 

 

 

"We're done for." Jesse whispered to himself, from a distance he had felt the most powerful Earthquake in human history and seen Ashley deliberately destroy their communication attempt below, ignorant to the intent behind it and it's meaning.

 

 

 

Above Ashley proceeded her stroll, looking for more things to inspect, enjoying the feeling of her bare feet contacting everything beneath then flattening it, it was like getting a massage whilst walking. "I wouldn't have the confidence to do these things if people were watching. I'm glad it's just me here." she thought to herself as she came across an interesting place below. It appeared to be an outdoor arena, it piqued her interest so she lowered herself to the ground in a squat fashion to inspect the arena. She saw a massive billboard, picking it off the outside of the arena and bringing it up to her eye, she read it.

 

 

 

"Malvina Pine's Daredevil Stunt Show @ 3pm!"

 

Her eyes rolled sideways slowly inspecting the inside of the arena, she could see cars and trucks of all kinds parked on the field, they weren't moving. She began to connect the dots in her head about this strange occurrence.

 

 

 

"We saw this on TV this morning, if this place is cloned then how did they get an exact event which was scheduled and isn't there all year round? also the cars aren't moving." Ashley thought to herself.

 

 

 

She began to rise upwards to her full height, looking around, her eyes began to widen more and more, widening so much that they could almost fall out. Her breathing gathering speed and becoming heavy, beginning to hyperventilate and shake.

 

 

 

"All of you are alive and clones?!?" she screamed

 

 

 

Jesse and the crowd looked up into the skies to hear the echoes of a loud voice belowing through the streets from afar.

 

 


"ALL OF YOU ARE ALIVE AND CLONES?!"

 

 

Jesse turned to the crowd with an absurd feeling of shock and surprise.

End Notes:

 

--------------------------

 

That felt like a long one. I've mapped out the whole story, just need to dedicate time to writing it.

I Shrink, Therefore I Am by PollexThriller

"Does it have something to do with the Earthquake ya reckon?"

"Well I certainly ain't seen any crazy Earthquakes like this here before in my 55 years, I also ain't ever seen a spaceship before. Two super rare events bound to be connected to summit."

The farmers looked up at the colossal black "spaceship", made of a bumpy material on the outsides and in a gigantic circle, it stretches out into the distance before turning to the left with another large section, shaped like a corner.

"They prolly diggin' into the earth, stealin' our goods n stuff. Y'know I saw a documentary one time, an expert said that any alien species that comes here from another planet and their planet isn't plentiful like ours, they are gonna want a piece of ours y'know what I'm saying?"

"What part do ya reckon we're looking at?"

"Awh well I've researched into alien technology myself" he points towards the giant hollow circle that leads into the depths. "This here's the entrance, it's like a- a- a mechanical door that folds into itself you see. Into the far depths behind it's like the rest of the ship, that's gotta be where operations are, the door size implies that the aliens must be at least 40 metres tall."

"40 metres?? goddamn."

"Tell me about it."

One of the men turns to the other with a smirk on his face whilst nodding.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Hell yeah, I'll get the ladder." he turns around heading for his truck. "I ain't gonna live my life without seeing no aliens."

 

Meanwhile...

 

"What in the fuck is going on?!" Ashley shouted, visibly horrified at the thoughts entering her mind as she unravelled this mystery slowly in her head, backtracking over everything that occurred over the last hour. Numerous cars below were now driving towards her feet, too mortified to even move and the fear of causing more damage to the very much intelligence and alive beings below. She desperately wanted them to turn and drive away like they did earlier, searching for a clue that she was crazy and this wasn't happening.

"Stop moving!" Ashley held her hands out whilst shouting out her orders to the cars approaching her below. The cars did as instructed some slower than others, some not at all, but so many stopped at once that she was certain it was a lack of awareness from the others, if her theory was correct and they were real.

"Okay. If you consider yourself to be real & alive, continue driving." There was a silent pause in the room after she finished her sentence, none of the cars moved. Her blank expression anticipating her nightmare to be over as the seconds ticked ahead, making it more likely that she was wrong. But before the seconds could tick any further, all the stopped cars continued moving forwards within the same 4-second period.

"Please stop again." Ashley continued her investigation and orders. She lifts her wrist and reads the time. 2:06pm. "If the time is currently 6pm, drive forwards." None of the cars budged, in her head she cried for them to move, whatever it was, whether it was sound detection or what, just some anything so she could erase her guilt instantly. Absolutely no movement from the involved cars. She sighed and her face turned red from the guilt and stress as she begin to finalize her investigation. "If the time is roughl 2:07pm, drive forwards." on command, they began to move.

 

"Oh fuck me, I've gotta- I've gotta get out of here." She took a step backwards in her freak out, crushed two buildings including her heel landing on top of two cars involved in the communication. She looked down at her foot. "Oh shit! I'm sorry- I didn't. Oh my god." Unable to stay calm, she was unable to move without damaging the city. "I'm going to speak to the owner of the suite, this isn't okay. I'm so sorry this happened. I'll try to avoid damaging anything on my way out. Please avoid me. I'm so sorry." she announced to the tens of thousands remaining below.

Ashley began tip-toeing around the inner city area in the middle of the room grabbing her shoes and heading in the direction of the door. Mostly managing to avoid further destruction to the tiny civilization below, on her travels to the door, her eyes uncovered more and more details that she cursed herself for not noticing, overloading her mind and causing further mental panic. Thinking about the things she'd done replaying it in her head, throwing her shoes behind her, pressing cars between her finger tips, she even removed her footwear and socks and walked over them like they were nothing. Relieved as she made it to the green fields on the outskirts, she would certainly be able to avoid human life here as she resumed pressing her feet flat instead of tip-toeing around.

 

"Goddamn. I'll tell you what, it's way bigger when you standin' in it."

"You can say that again, Billy. Let's go see something extraordinary, their base of operations should be all the way at the back." the man flicks his torch on, lighting only the floor and not much else as this colossal circular corridor they were traversing was incredibly out of range for such a puny light source. It did however grant them enough floor lighting to trek through the corridor without falling.

They continued forward for approximately two minutes before bumping straight into a cushioned wall, both clearly surprised by the fact that they had reached the end already and having seen nothing on the way there. 

"What the hell? How are we finished already, John?" Billy inquired John in an angry & disappointed tone.

"We can't be at the end already, we ain't even seen goddamn shit!" John exclaimed

"Nothin' but darkness all the way through, what kinda aliens are these?"

The "aliens" gave them no time to solve the mystery of their spaceship as they began to feel shaking, both men panicking believing the ship to be taking off, bewildered as the door hadn't even shut. Not wanting to leave their home planet behind they started to turn around and get moving, but not long before the aliens presented themselves to them. Two gigantic fingers gripping the door frame and tipping the entire ship over, the men screamed as their backs plummeted onto the cushioned wall which now had become a floor as the ship settled upright. Both men stared into what now was the sky, lights in the sky not only lighting up their bodies but also the floor beneath them, John stood up and read the marking on the cushion floor.

It read "10 US"

"What in gods name is going on here?"

"John..." Billy said whilst tapping his friends shoulder without breaking focus from above.

The light vanished from both men and the floor around them, instead becoming encompassed in a dark shadow, John looked up to see where Billy's attention was being drawn to and what was causing the blackout. They saw what appeared to be the bottom of a human foot.

Billy took off running in the opposite direction as the building-wide foot came hurtling inside the "spaceship", he was sprinting straight into darkness without John's torch. He never looked back once whilst running for safety, his ears filled with the droning noises of the foot rubbing against the sides of the spaceship entrance, now known to them as a giant shoe. 

"Just keep running, John. Don't think about anything else." he shouted through his frantic breath whilst looking to his left and right, but he was nowhere to be seen, stopping in his tracks to survey behind him. In the far distance that he had covered already he saw John standing in the same spot above the engraving, staring up at the object descending upon him causing the shadow around him to get darker and darker, Billy thought he was out of his goddamn mind and he was right, he was out of his mind, he wasn't in the right headspace. John was utterly shocked by this discovery, there was no fight or flight response from his body, in the face of impending doom and an impossible force the human mind develops a third option; fight, flight or "fuck this shit."

Billy could only watch in horror as the cushioned flesh on the ball of the foot collided with the heel area of the insole, landing on top of John and ending his life immediately, turning his body into a mangled mess, the leather insole screeched as it was stretched by the weight above. But as quickly as the foot landed it just as quickly began pressing forwards, scraping the body underneath into a smear as it progressed towards it's intended resting place, the black nails hunting him like a shark, intending to ram him like a wrecking ball hitting an ant.

Billy wasted no time continuing his monumental sprint towards the tip of the shoe, the leather creaking noises speedily approaching him from behind giving him updates on his inevitable fate.

Just as they were reaching overwhelming noise levels Billy hit a bump on the leather floor, tripping and crayoning his face across the floor, hastily rolling onto his back to see the sole steamrolling over the surface towards his body, he screamed as he held his hands up.

 

 

But nothing happened, he opened his eyes to see that his hands were making contact with the foot, the massive ridges across the padding of the foot inches from his face. Looking above he saw and heard the giant toes creaking as they wiggled, astounded that he could hear such a miniscule movement so loudly, as if it even had a sound. Shakingly in a panic he began pushing himself backwards with his arms and legs whilst still sitting down, frantically attempting to distance himself from the foot before banging his head on something. Uncovering that he had reached the end of the shoe, the tip where the foot couldn't quite reach due to it's shape and tightness. Billy felt great relief in his life not being ended in such a painful and gruesome fashion like his friend, only for his peace to be shattered by the sound of a ridiculously loud zip being pulled upwards. The foot rose slightly into the air lifting the entire shoe, suddenly moving a 2mm man into the air at extreme speeds causing him to hit the ceiling, the foot landed causing him to face plant onto the floor whilst hearing crashing noises outside the boot wall. Darting his eyes forward he could see a flap, this flap was the tip of the insole bending slightly forwards as it ended and the leather walls began in the shoe.

He took this opportunity and ran for it, diving inside and hanging onto the flap as if it were a safety bar and securing himself deeper into it so that it could hold his body in place, the shoe rose once again seeing the foot lift slightly and crash forwards, the toes colliding with the floor slightly squishing themselves with the entire weight of this being above. His eyes rolled as he began to pass out from the extremely intense Gs he was being exposed to. Passing out indefinitely.

 

Ashley slipped her ankle boots back on with haste, not wanting to feel any of the stomps on the town any longer, quickly wanting to seperate her foot from the floor, she placed her foot into the shoe on the heel before pressing it forwards into the boot and lifting the zip. She began walking towards the door again, rising up to the platform and exiting the room.

Recalling earlier the room the man went into and following the same path, entering the room and slamming the door behind her. She stared towards a fancy desk with a lady in a labcoat lifting her head from her papers, dropping her pencil next to them, looking intrigued by Ashley's prescence.

"Can I help you, miss?"

"Did it ever occur to you to mention to your customers, these innocent and unaware people that the cloned cities include tiny people, or better yet that they were concious and intelligent or even even better than that, that they were quite literally cloned versions of the exact city we live in?"

The lady in the labcoat squinted her eyes into daggers, as if challenging Ashley to a staring competition. Pausing briefly for about 10 seconds.

 

"Oh what, did you want a medal? Are you going to tell me next that farms shouldn't be killing animals, yet they do it anyway? you're vegan right? you dislike peoples feelings being hurt and any inkling of disagreement when things are ran not to your liking." - "You see the reason I know these things is because you're not the first to come in here and tell me what's what and you certainly won't be the last, so if you would kindly take my word for it that this will go no further even if you try and boycott my business." The labcoat lady stared at Ashley expressionless, Ashley didn't doubt for a second that this lady was serious about hearing this quite a few times.

"Why do you do this? Do they feel pain?"

"Yes"

"How concious are they?"

"Very, entirely. Just like me or you. In fact they are quite literally me and you."

"Why can't you just make fake people, like robotics."

"Listen girlie, my name is Suzanne C. Anderson and I've been working on this project for the better part of the last 6 years of my life, ever since I finished my degree. I assure you that any of the ideas flowing through your pretty little head have already went through mine, and any great ideas you have are already disproven. Robotics is nowhere near such a level that we could fit advanced movement and AI into such a miniscule space."

"You don't need real people, the man said to me during the demo that it was all about the destruction mechanics in the buildings." Ashley shouted at the woman.

"That's just what we tell you, girlie. People aren't here to destroy bricks that resemble buildings, they are here to destroy their workplaces, crush their friends that they secretly hate or pledge their hatred to the countryside by messing up a bunch of fields. Whatever it is they get up to or want, they do it here."

"Don't you have any morals or feelings?" Ashley was adamant that she was correct as she spoke, how could anyone do these things and genuinely believe it was okay?

"Maybe I'd consider it for real people, not tiny stupid clones who think they matter. If you'd kindly leave me be, I've got lots to finish today." Suzanne placed her glasses onto her face and flicked her hand in an upwards motion, as if trying to shoo off a dog, as if she wouldn't acknowledge the difference between a pet and Ashley. 

Ashley bundled her hands up into fists as she uttered- "I won't let you do this."

Suzanne looked up, removing her glasses and sighing deeply. - "Listen, I understand you, I really do. I can see that you are upset and you know what, I need an excuse to ignore these contracts so let's take a walk." Suzanne stood up from her black leather office chair and approached Ashley, taking her by the shoulder and guiding her out the room.

"You're currently in a session, this chamber was it? Nobody is in it so I'll assume it's yours." Suzanne asked her politely

"Yes, it's mine."

"Okay, let's go in."

Both of the women entered the room. Suzanne did a fast survey of the destruction in the room trying to uncover what has been going on.

"Wooooww, see, you've really enjoyed our service today, that was until you realized we use tiny irrelevant clones to populate our destruction zones, right? So. It was enjoyable, you admit that much. The issue is that you can't shake this feeling, this deep desire to do good, to make others feel like they matter, and that's all great. However what's important is that we remember who deserves it and who doesn't." Suzanne stepped down into the destruction zone. Ashley held her arms out in a shocked manner.

"Hey! Don't-" before she could finish Suzanne began stepping lightly through the green fields on the outskirts in her black stilettos.

"Here's the thing, girlie. Look at this room, look at all the clones you've destroyed, you've ripped & teared and done some serious damage. BUT.. nobody is dead. There is no harm done. We don't get strung up on the ants we step on when we're going to work or the spiders we deliberately kill. The reason for that is because they simply do not impact our real world, their impact to everything is so... miniscule, that we know killing them doesn't matter in the slightest. Let me give you an example." Suzanne approached a house in the countryside. Ashley's face had sorrow written all over it.

"This here is Drury Lane, the Miller family live here, five of them to be precise. They have spent the last three years saving up money in order to move away from this town, they want to move somewhere new and more populated. Nice right? Well-" Suzanne lifted her black stiletto into the air and dropped it just as quickly.

Ashley shouted "NOOO" before Suzanne planted her massive shoe straight through the house, her shoe sole pressing deep into the dirt of the field, sinking slightly, burying the rubble and people deep underneath.

"You- you killed them."

"Nope, no, no, no. You see, I didn't kill them, because if you check their social medias in two weeks you will see Debra Miller posting just how much she loves her new forever home, because she is NOT dead. Her tiny clone has been removed. That is all. There are no real world implications or repercussions, therefore they are as important as ants. You see life truly does go on, this down here- this is not life, It's a facade. Contrary to what Descartes says, just because you think, doesn't mean you are." Suzanne said this as she looked down lifting her shoe and kicking downwards as if to kick the dirt off her shoe.

"But making them believe they are the real versions of themselves, what's the good in that?" Ashley said trying to find more points to change this womans mind.

"Truthfully, there's no way for us to realistically simulate their personalities without making them think they are real, it's like having an AI without all the effort of actually programming it. But that just makes it more fun for our customers. You see humans have the features they do for a reason, we feel pain so that we avoid it, increasing our odds of survival. You think you are special and have made this amazing discovery but you are not because approximately 5% of our customers realize that we have tiny clones but do you want to know why so few complain?" Suzanne slowly steps forwards savouring the moment.

"It's because they enjoy it." She said as she stared at Ashley with an eerie fake corporate smile.

"Anyways, I must return to my ever important work, normally I don't do this but to be frank, your do-goody attitude was setting me off quite a bit so I thought I'd do you a favour and give you a personal chat from the big boss herself. Do enjoy the rest of your session. Oh and girlie?" Ashley looked away from the ground and towards Suzanne who wanted her attention.

"Try not to think about it too much, it'll just make it harder. Also don't forget these" Suzanne threw two grey bottomed white socks at Ashley who caught them in mid-air, Suzannes smile grew wider and thus colder. Deliberately doing that to remind Ashley about what she'd already done to the city below. Suzanne leaves the room shutting the door behind her, Ashley's arms droop to her side in defeat, still holding her socks, she inspects them with sadness in her eyes, noticing the red stains and quickly throwing them at the ground in shock.

 

After sitting in her sorrows on the floor of the platform, staring into the city, her sorrow passes and the cogs in her head begin to turn. 

"You guys are coming with me." she says before standing up with her hands on her hips.

End Notes:

 

I am very excited about what's coming, I will start responding to more reviews as well so please leave them. I didn't know that was a feature until yesterday!

 

I also came up with 8 other story ideas that I really want to get stuck into after this.

Homestretch by PollexThriller

Ashley steps back off the platform and proceeds with her plan by walking into the city again, looking for the SOS sign she saw earlier. - "I swear it was around here somewhere...-" She spots it with a big footprint in it, feeling ashamed, shuddering as she remembered her previous actions.

"The group responsible for the SOS sign, please come back to it." Ashley announced loudly across the city, waiting the arrival of her communicators.

 

At the same time...

 

Jesse look up at Ashley shouting, almost as if she thought they were scattered miles away when in fact they were near her shoes below.

"Let's go! Jesse your plan literally worked, like- I wasn't expecting that." Jodie said excitedly, returning hope to the people below, even the ones who once doubted everything and were ready to give up.

Jesse didn't seem convinced, something was off about his demeanor, he wasn't excited despite stressing out over achieving this outcome. He spoke back to Jodie.

"I don't think it's going to be enough. I don't know what Ashley's goals are but she is grasping at straws here, I don't even think she knows what shes going to do."

"What do you mean? Shes going to save us, that's what. That's literally what you wanted." Jodie said clearly annoyed that he wasn't pleased with this outcome.

"I didn't just want to survive, I wanted this to change. Ashley won't be able to achieve that outcome, I even doubt she'd legally get anything to change knowing all the shady shit going on within governments around the world, they allowed this to happen in the first place. It may go somewhere, it may not, but someone has to have a plan B, just in case this goes nowhere and we're plunged into eternal suffering..." He looked at the ground, his brain computing his next actions and what he wanted for clone cilvlizations.

"Join the rest of them, I'm leaving." 

"What do you mean "you're leaving"? you can't just leave. What do you even think you can do?" Jodie was appalled at his self-confidence and how this outcome wasn't enough for him, he wanted more. She respected his tenacity, but he was insane if he thought he could bite off more than he can chew.

"I won't leave the rest of these people behind."

"There's no way you'll be able to evacuate the rest of the city and she won't be able to sneak them all out either. It's a lost cause, Jesse."

"Not just this city, all of them. Every destruction chamber in this facility, every person. I won't leave them to suffer." Jesse began walking in the opposite direction of Ashley and the crowd who were approaching her in their vehicles.

"What in the hell is wrong with you? Ugh, whatever! Enjoy dying becauuse you didn't know when to LIMIT YOUR AMBITIONS. Dumbass." She shouted angrily, he continued walking away from her, just what did this man think he could even achieve? he's smaller than an ant, he better cut his cut his losses whilst he still can. Jodie thought to herself before sticking her hand out at a car driving away, the door opens. - "Hey Jode, quickly get in, we're going to the girl now." - "Yeah..." she uttered getting into the car, staring out the window at Jesse before driving away.

"Okay, I should be able to pick up each of your cars, if you aren't in one I won't be able to pick you up at all. I know how lightly to hold the cars to place them in my palm." Ashley explained to the people below before squating, proceeding to pluck the miniscule cars and placing them on her outstretched palm above, delicately and slowly. She managed to cover her palm with approximately 50 cars, some weren't even in the SOS area but she was saving them anyways.

"I will close my hand into a light fist but I won't be able to move it to my side otherwise you'll fall too much distance inside my hand. Please try not to move your cars at all." She was ready to initiate her escape plan, show the world these terrible practices being committed and force a boycott at the least and full-on government shut down at the most. Anything she could do was worth it, it was better than idly standing by and let the members of the public destroy these clearly concious and feeling peoples, clones or not. She took a deep breath before standing up to the platform.

 

 

"What do you mean you won't help us escape?"

"I have no idea what it is you are even suggesting, my man. Listen, all of our trucks are being used for city-wide emergencies at the moment, we've never seen anything like it. We can't just go to another city and leave them suffering" the man responded, dressing himself in a hurry, he was preparing to head out, he was a firefighter getting ready to go into a severely damaged area. They had someone head out and return to let them know what was going on since all the phone lines were dead as well as the power.

"We NEED the ladder on the truck to climb over the platform, then we can get out the door." Jesse explained whilst pointing outwards in the direction that the door was in.

"Listen man, I don't know what you are talking about, we've got reports of a giant human kaiju of some kind destroying everything, I don't have time to sit here and talk about doors and simple retrieval missions, if they are stuck we can get them later as there are serious lives at risk here. Please step aside." He started a run after getting his gear on trying to get past Jesse. He then pushed the firefighter back so he couldn't get past him, the firefighter suddenly becoming infuriated by this man trying to stop him from saving lives, clearly a junkie who is hitting a bad trip. Jesse then reached into his jeans wasteband behind him, revealing a hand gun; a Ruger GP100. Pointing it at the innocent firefighter.

"You are clearly misinformed about what's going on and I'm not going to let your dumbass kill all of our people that are or will be simply because you know fuck all about what's going on here. I'm taking your truck and if you try and stop me I will shoot every goddamn idiot in this building." Jesse was sweating, his face red and his clothes dirty, to the average person without a knowledge of his actions for the past 2 hours he looked like a complete psychopath.

"You think I'm scared for my life? I'm a firefighter, motherfucker." he ran towards Jesse, instantly darting his gun downwards and blasting lead straight through his kneecap sending him straight onto the floor like a tree.

"FUCK, what the- are- ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" the firefighter gripping his knee, which was bleeding profusely. Jesse walked backwards still pointing the gun at the man on the floor just as two men came running through the door to his right.

"What in gods name- Joe?!" Jesse shifted his aim towards the men at the door. "What are you doing? this is a fire station there's nothing we can do for you here." the older firefighter with a crispy cigarette voice shouted at Jesse.

Jesse responds in a strong loud voice.- "That man- Joe, right? He's going to bleed out unless you let me leave with that last truck because as long as I'm here I won't let you move. What's it gonna be old man?"

The man closed his eyes looking down, weighing up the moral benefits in his head. They need that last truck to respond to a crisis in the city, prioritising Joe would jeopardise all of the innocent lives out there. On the contrary he looked to his side at Joe, he was clutching his knee, struggling to breath clearly in immense pain from the gunshot, this man was important to him and he didn't have much of a choice either, they may not get the truck even if Joe dies right here.

"Take it and get the fuck out of here." The old man says, Jesse begins walking backwards quicker, still pointing the firearm at the men.

"Goddamn son of a bitch." the older firefighter said whilst attending to Joes wounds.

Jesse takes off, getting into the truck in the building garage, driving away and into the direction of the escape platform, he flicks the siren on.

 

The truck was darting through the countryside going 50 miles an hour down quiet roads, alerting the animals in the fields and the people in the farms. His truck began shaking gradually, he leans forward whilst gripping the wheel, looking out the front window to the left, seeing a colossal black boot gliding through the air in the distance, heading for the door. It slammed into the fields in the distance in front of the platform, the dirt shockwave travelling quickly towards him and past the truck, causing it to tip a bit. She effortless lifts her monolithic foot into the air and stands on the platform, the huge muscles pressing downwards lifting the god-like figure up the entire cliff in seconds. Jesse floors the gas trying to speed up, he was going to miss his window and he may not be able to get anyone up there in time.

He reaches the cliff side, feeling shaking on the ground beneath him that were echoing from the weight on the platform above. He looked directly up seeing the massive ridge whilst increasing the ladder length hoping that it would barely make it, the step appeared to be about 38m and if this was a specialized truck then it should just about get there. It was fully extended and Jesse began climbing the truck. He looked around at all the fields around him in the countryside, it was eerily quiet, he was truly at the edge of town, nobody was here for him to escort. There was nothing he could do, but his escape still mattered, not for this doomed chamber, but rather for the others he could get to if he survives. He frantically commenced his ladder climbing, approaching the top of the ridge, mid-climb he was shook by the intense high-decibel volume of Ashley speaking 1600 metres above him.

 

"I'm sorry, I can't take you all with me" After taking the step onto the platform in front of the door she turned around to look at the city she was leaving behind, seeing hundreds upon hundreds of cars  speeding down the countryside roads in her direction, they knew she was leaving them and they woulnd't last much longer. She felt awful about the choice she needed to make, she simply couldn't take anymore, there were millions of others in this facility who were also doomed, she intended to use this small group to save future people. Not these ones here. It was a tough pill to swallow, but it was a decision a leader needed to make, she knew her boyfriend deep down would've done the same thing if he knew what was going on here.

"I'm sorry, you'll be at peace soon" she said whilst turning to the door, she picked up her socks in her right hand, shoving them into her pockets, she took a large deep breath before exhaling and proceeding, opening the door.

"NO!" Jesse shouted as he reached the top of the ridge, the door was opening, he took off sprinting in the direction of the door, he was on the right side of it out the way of its swing. He was making quick work of the ground he had to cover as he saw the legs travelling through the air and slamming down onto the ground in the door frame, allowing the other leg to take over body weight shifting. The door behind Ashley above started closing itself with its own weight as she let it go. Jesse's window was closing, he had 10 seconds left on this 200 metre long platform. He hiked over the metal bumps of the frame just as the door came to a crashing close, the metal bar clicking into the frame holding the door shut echoing all the way down to the floor. Above Ashley was looking left to right down the corridor.

"Hello again, ma'am. Is there anything I can help you with?" said the same man from earlier with the labcoat.

"Hello, yes. I'd like to terminate my session." 

"You still have nearly an hour remaining, wouldn't you like to finish it?" he looked confused, most people enjoy every minute they can get and she also agreed to this time.

"Oh no thanks, I uh, something- something came up and I need to go home."

"No problem, how did you find it?"

"It was uhh, yeah- very- very good. Relaxing! I feel so relieved now."

"Well that's what we are here for!" he laughed whilst warmly smiling at her. - "I hope you have a good rest of your day." he opened a metal wall panel with the extensive amount of keys attached to his pants, showing quite a few buttons and dials. Lifting a cover on a red button, and holding it still for 10 seconds. A loud electronic-like blast could be heard, muffled by the concrete walls in the room, suggesting that the city had been expired and erased. He turned back to her- "hopefully we'll see you again some time?"

"Haha, yeah.. for sure." Ashley awkwardedly laughed whilst walking away. As soon as she turned her back the mans warm smile also expired and erased, he walked quickly into Suzannes office.

"Suzanne we've got an early leaver, she's acting suspicious."

Suzanne looked up from her papers, removing her glasses. She responds "Is it chamber number 30 by any chance?"

"How did you know?" 

"She doesn't agree with our practices. I'm not surprised she wants to leave if she can't stomach it. Please check her for any of our "property" before she leaves the building, I'll come shortly." Suzanne continued writing in her documents replacing her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"Right away, Miss Anderson." the man leaves the room, gently shutting the door behind him as not to disturb Suzanne with the noise.

 

Ashley was walking quickly towards the reception area, shortly before reaching the front desk from behind her she heard-

"Excuse me ma'am please wait there." the man in the labcoat did a light jog towards her in order to catch up.

"Oh, is something wrong?" Ashley was confused by the approach.

"We're going to need to conduct a search on you, it's protocol." he explained to her.

"You can't do that!" she exclaimed

"Yes we can, our terms & conditions state that anybody who enters any of our chambers within the bounds of the facility at any of our locations must and will be searched by a staff member if they so wish to do so. You agreed to this when you came here."

"What are you searching me for?" she demanded answers out of the employee.

The man snapped his fingers in the direction of the door attempting to grab the attenion of the Stress Suite security guards. They approached him. "Please search this woman for any property belonging to us." the security guards took over control of the situation as the labcoat man watched with his arms crossed.

The security guard began calmly speaking to Ashley. - "Against the reception desk place, place your hands flat on the desk, spread your legs and put your head forward. This is just a quick search, fairly standard stuff. If you haven't done anything wrong then there is nothing to worry about." He leaned down towards the ground using his hands to start padding each leg, feeling for any objects hidden within the clothing.

Inside Ashley was having a panic attack, it was crucial that she made it out with the people. Looking upwards at the receptionist, who gave Ashley a quick glance whilst typing, her green eyes looking into hers whilst taking a sip of her glass of water. She looked away as Ashley slowly lifted her palms from the top section of the receptionists desk, she wasn't looking at her anymore, clearly not surprised by the situation occurring, it must happen often she thought. Bringing her hands together, opening her left palm and slowly plucking the cars one by one and placing them on the desk. Just as she placed the last car the guard had reached her arm pits, using his arm to swivel her around. "Turn around." he commanded whilst moving her at the same time. He stretched her hands out showing her palms, padding further around her arms.

 

"She's clean." he said to the labcoat man who requested the search.

The labcoat employee had no choice but to let her go. "Sorry for this, it's standard procedure here. Please have a good rest of your day."

"Yeah, right." she said, showing her animosity towards the employee, likely deriviative of the company itself and not the man before her. Knowing full well she was not innocent but she had to act as if she was being harrassed due to her projected innocence.

The employee turned and walked down the corridor, turning his focus to some other objective now that this situation was clear.

Ashley noticed the cars on the receptionists desk, they were not moving. Clearly understanding the risk of unveiling their existence outside of the destruction zone to the receptionist. She placed her left hand on the end of the receptionists desk, then slowly tapped her finger nail on this area of the deks whilst not looking at the cars. The noise would be loud enough for them to hear and they should see her finger in the distance, the nail tapping should look like idle fidgeting to the receptionist if she looks. The cars began driving forwards at 40mph, not as fast as they could go but as fast as they could go without the receptionist seeing them, she was at eye level with the upper level of the desk, this part of the desk was for standing customers to place things and fill out forms.

The cars had made it half way across the top level of the desk approaching Ashleys palm which was hover off the desk but at the same level as the platform the cars were on, ensuring they wouldn't fall more than 10 feet whilst also getting back onto her hand for transporation to safety. Out of the corner of her right eye Ashley saw Suzanne approaching out of nowhere.

"Oh hey girlie, going so soon?" she spoke candidly to Ashley, she quickly lifted her palm away from off the side of the desk, some cars grinded to an instant stop whereas others kept travelling along the desk. Suzanne was holding a steaming mug of coffee.

"Oh hey. Yeah I forgot I had some things to do." She lied to the director.

"For sure, busy times we live in. Especially for Stress Suite users, that's how they got here in the first place right?" She smiled at the girl, Ashley saw evil in her fake corporate small talk.

The director then walked forwards slowly, placing her scolding coffee mug on the receptionists desk on top of six cars that had stopped in the middle in order to not get spotted. Two of the cars getting crushed under the water weight of the circular frame around the bottom of the mug, the others instead getting trapped under the concave of the mug underneath. The temperature quickly rose for the tiny people, the cars air conditioning broke instantly trying to process the hot air into something safe for them to breath. The roasting air cooking their insides alive and generating immeasureable amounts of sweat, it cooked their flesh whilst they frantically spasmed around in their car seats, trying to grip some way of stopping this pain. Some exited their cars and collapsed on the floor unable to stop the torture from this everyday object.

Ashley didn't dare to look at the desk away from the eyes of the Director at the risk of causing her to follow her eye contact. She knew for sure that the mug must have landed on some cars if they hadn't moved, she hoped to god that they moved forward out of the danger zone.

As Suzanne placed her mug on the desk she began speaking to Ashley calmly. "Listen, I see your view, I really do. It's nice that you care so much, but we are scientists and we just see it from a more objective perspective, we use science and data to draw conclusions, not feelings. If it's not for you, then it's not for you, you can get stress relief at many other facilities, there are some here that would be great for you that aren't destruction zones. If you ever change your mind feel free to come back, I'll give you our biggest room for a free two hour session. You just let them know Suzanne offered it." Suzanne was trying to resonate with Ashley, but she saw through her facade, she was worried about Ashley complaining outside of the building and impacting their business.

"I don't think so. Thanks for the offer." She said.

A man walked down the corridor and between them blocking Suzanne & Ashley's view of one another, it was the man from 2 hours ago, the office worker wearing the shirt and tie, his tie was loose and his shirt slightly unbuttoned, he was sweating. Handing three stapled together pieces of paper to the receptionist, she took it from his hands.

"This is my appointment for friday same time next week. The 40x40 ft room this time, if you can." He explained whilst getting his breath back.

Suzanne smiled at the man "Satisfied customer are we?"

"Very satisfied ma'am, fantastic service." he had a big smile on his face, thoroughly overjoyed from the experience.

The receptionist handed a paper card to the man- "I've booked you in, sir. Please sign here." She handed him the card and placed a pen on the desk, it rolled for a few seconds to the right before the man gripped it in his fingers, signing his name and handing it back.

"Thank you" she replied. "See you next week."

He waved at her on his way out the front door.

 

"Holy fuck, her- her mug landed literally right on the cars behind us!" Jodie screamed whilst gripping Daniel who was driving the car. "You've got to move the car or we're next!"

"Jodie! Look." He pointed to the right out of the passenger window where Jodie was seated. The bright green eyes of the receptionist lady was looking at them, or it simply appeared so.

"You have no idea how fucking close we are to being caught, Ashley's palm isn't there. We have to stay still. It's not safe. There is nowhere for us to go, just sit tight." Daniel explained, trying to keep himself and Jodie calm.

Above they heard the extremely loud booming conversation of Ashley and Suzanne, struggling to interpret their words due to the noise levels, then another man started talking to the receptionist, a shadow passing over them as they saw the gigantic hands of the receptionist passing over their car, handing something to the man.

"Daniel, watch out!" Jodie screamed at the top of her lungs as a massive blue pen slammed 6 metres in front of their car, a loud plastic slapping noise errupting their ears, before they could catch their breath it began rolling in their direction like a boulder, intending to roll right over them. Daniel quickly set his gearbox into reverse, looking behind him and moving backwards as fast as possible. "Hold on!" he shouted as he spun the wheel around whilst swapping the gearbox into first in order to keep the momentum of the car whilst turning it around, was resulted however was an out of control spin as the car didn't stop facing forward and continued turning anti-clockwise. Slipping straight off the back of the desk.

The car was falling sideways, Jodie's car side door facing downwards, Daniel with his fantastic reflexes had managed to swing the car door open as it slipped off the edge, grabbing Jodies arm and pulling her with him out the top of the car as they fell downwards through the air. Daniel looked upwards as they were in free fall seeing the colossal hand gripping the pen and effortlessly lifting the object that almost crushed them. 

"DANIEL!!" Jodie screamed, Daniel assumed she was screaming as they were about to splat on the receptionists workstation, he turned to face downwards noticing that this is definitely not where their fate lies, dunking straight into a thick cold liquid, not falling deep into it as the thick balloon-like water bubbles held them up. Daniel looked up and around at the dazzling glass structure, looking straight up he was met with the underside of the receptionists chin, her red lipstick coated lips pursed together as she typed onto her monitor the details of an appointment. Noticing all the details of her face muscles, even the tiniest movements, including the one where her tongue extended out from her mouth whilst her lips were still pursed pushing between the two muscles and wetting the lips, her eyes fell downwards as she paused typing looking at Daniel and Jodie or more accurately, what Daniel & Jodie were inside.

 

As the office worker man headed out the front door successfully getting himself a second appointment at the Stress Suite- Ashley turned her focus back to Suzanne who had an even larger smirk on her face, further reinforcing her ego about the facility based on the review that the man gave to her about the service. Looking to her left at the receptionist who was drinking her water whilst looking at her monitor, she lowered the glass and coughed lightly. "Excuse me." she uttered without breaking focus from the monitor, not wanting to show any signs of slacking whilst the boss was in her prescence.

 

The glass they were in started to rise as they saw the palm and fingerprints pressing hard into the glass on the outside, causing the skin to change to a more yellowy colour from the pressure being exerted on the skin. The water they were in began to tip, both Daniel and Jodie were screaming at each other, frantically trying to save themselves in any way they could. Looking backwards in the direction the water was taking them in a 45 degree ramp they saw a colossal set of red bumpy muscles, right in the middle they parted revealing a mostly dark deep tunnel, but just barely they could see white pillars with shiny glints in their material. The water quickly dragged them with it as it slipped down the glass, going through the tunnel, Daniel fell through the water going directly in the tunnel whereas Jodie stayed level and crashed into the white pillars. They swirled around in a whirlpool before seeing each other, drenched and exhausted, they got one last glance of each other, in the brief 2 hours they had known each other and worked together, they had solace in that they were not alone in this terrible moment. Before they could think the whirlpool vanished beneath them and went flying to the back of the tunnel, dragging them across the slimey pink tongue, they both slipped straight into pitch black darkness down Cindy's oesophagus barreling downwards with the water stream towards her stomach acid where they would dissolve, never to see the light of day again.

 

Suzanne leaned against the desk on her right forearm, looking into Ashleys face. "Anyways. You have a good rest of your day." she said as she slapped her palm against the desk, timing it with the first "anyways" of her sentence for effect. Showing no sign of movement or breaking, she wasn't going to be able to put her palm back whilst the director was watching, she was a busy woman, what if she delayed her?

"On second thought, I'd like to book a second appointment." Ashley couldn't believe she was able to utter that after the intense argument she had with Suzanne earlier, kicking herself for even allowing the director to think that she was right.

"Wow, a change of heart so soon? Excellent. In that case." - "Cindy. Please give this woman access to the 50, at any time or day she wants." Suzanne was very amused by this outcome, an unexpected surprise but a welcome one. "You'll be a great addition to our customer base. I'll be seeing you in the future then, girlie." Suzanne lifted her mug and began sipping whilst walking back to her office.

 

Three cars who were also parked in anticipation of Ashley's palm listened to the conversation above, in front of them they had seen a giant mug crush two cars, making them extremely uneasy about staying parked but moving would get them nowhere and they knew it. They didn't have much time to survey the situation and make a decision as they heard talking above resume "ANYWAYS-" before they were crushed instantly by a massive hand, all the cars next to them also compressed straight into the flat wooden surface of the desk, the car mangling all the people inside the cars.

 

Cindy, the receptionist quickly prioritized Ashley's appointment at the request of the director, handing her paper and requesting a signature. Ashley used this moment to lean on the desk and inspect the status on the cars whilst writing, her eyes were incredibly close to the desk. She saw what appeared to be two flattened cars and others that were fine, but the doors were open and bodies were splayed out, the temperature must've killed them. Additionally on the right of that she saw three cars that were also flattened. She was upset by this development but she had to press forward, there were still plenty of cars on her left, unmoving. She handed the paper back to Cindy. She began typing again with her long red nails tip-tapping on the keys.

Ashley slyly placed her palm on the left of the desk, doing her idle fingernail tapping on the desk, the cars began pressing forwards many falling a small 6 feet down onto the cushioned palm below.

"Wednesday, 2pm. If you may."

"Consider it done, Miss Palmer. I'll see you then." Cindy smiled at her, sensing a genuine kindness in this woman, as if she cared about others, was she truly in on all of this and fine with it? maybe she liked to keep her head down and ignore it. But not Ashley, she was ready to deal with this since nobody else would, it was time to go.

The last two cars came speeding in as Ashley's palm took off into the air, the three people in the car crying out for her to wait, the pumped the breaks quickly stopping right before the edge of the desk and the deep drop to death below.

"Don't leave us behind!" The woman driving exited the vehicle, leaving her car door open whilst flailing her arms. "You were supposed to save us! Don't leave us! Come back-" SLAM, the woman and the car with the two passengers inside became instantly pancaked flat by four fingers side by side that had landed right on the edge of the desk. Ashley heard the loud thump on the wood, turning around to see the manicured red nailed fingers flat on the edge of the desk, the receptionist looking at where her hand landed, slowly lifting it up to her face, inspecting underneath. She squinted her eyes as her mouth opened wider in shock, her eyes darted up at Ashley and back down, doing a double take. She quickly stood up to her feet pointing straight at Ashley shouting-

"DON'T LET HER LEAVE!" the loud voice of the woman echoing across the room as everyone in the waiting room looked at her.

"Fuck" she thought as she began sprinting towards the door, pushing through a security guard.

"HEY!" he shouted as he picked up his walkie talkie, giving a status update to the employees and guards in the facility.

Jesse was parked out front eating a cheeseburger, his mouth was full as he saw Ashley sprinting towards the car "Hey, how'd it go?" he said whilst trying to chew at the same time. She forcefully opened the car door and jumped in, shouting "DRIVE JESSE!".

"What why?" he said with a bewildered expression his face, whilst watching a security guard pulling on Ashley's passenger door, but she locked it.

"Open the goddamn door!" he shouted whilst pulling harder and harder.

"Hey, get off my door, asshole!" he shouted before Ashley shouted in his face-

"JESSE JUST FUCKING DRIVE" 

"Fuck this." He said before reversing out and taking off down the road.

"What the fuck was that all about?" He said clearly angered by the situation that had just occurred.

"It's a really long story, get us back home right now." she said whilst gathering her breath.

Clone of Clones by PollexThriller

Jesse looked around at the expansive corridor he was in, giant people were walking up the corridor causing him to bounce off the floor every time their foot connected with the floor. He was in an otherworldly place, alone. He decided to stick close to the wall alongside the door he came out of, guarranteeing him survival. He shortly reached another closed door, identical to the one he left from, no space underneath. It must be another destruction chamber. He took off in a sprint taking his chance trying to cross the door frame to reach the left of the door, he reached the middle of the door frame after 20 seconds then it opened quickly inwards. A gigantic black leather show came flying out stomping right in front of him sending him flying backwards from the air compressing and flying in his direction. Landing on his back he saw an older gentleman in a suit passing over him shutting the door behind him, he walked away. Jesse had been sent most of the way back that he had ran, he resorted to backtracking to where he was before he attempted to sprint the distance of the door frame.

After sitting around recovering from the impact for 4 minutes, feeling the constant rumblings of corridor footsteps passing him by, he noticed a pair of black shiny leather pumps in front of the door. The woman above began speaking whilst opening the door.

"This is a fresh chamber for you, Alana. What session is this now? 4th?" the woman said, she was probably an employee as she was very formal and wore a labcoat.

"My fifth, actually. Love it so much." Alana replied

"Alright, well you enjoy. I'll see you later." the labcoat lady said before walking down the corridor.

As the pumps stomped away a new pair of feet replaced them, presumably belonging to Alana, the girl entering this session. Her brown sandals stomped into view in front of the door, showing her entire foot and her pedicured white nails. The feet stomped through the door frame into the destruction chamber. Jesse took his opportunity and jumped over the metal bars of the door frame entering the chamber with Alana as the door came to a loud close. He peaked over the ridge of the platform, looking below at the fields below, the town out there looked new, it was the town he remembered, he sat down letting his legs dangle off the edge. Breathing a sigh of relief being able to see it once again, calm, the calm before the storm that is. He looked to his right to see what Alana was up to, she was unclipping her sandal straps, stepping out them her barefeet slapping against the marble of the platform. Alana kicked the sandals forward, one collided with the fields on the floor causing damage the other partially fell off the step creating a ramp. She did a big stretch above before sighing and stomping straight down onto the fields below. She walked with confidence towards the town centre, it was clear from her demeanor alone that she had done this multiple times. From this angle Jesse could see her soles as they left the floor and moved forwards stomping somewhere new, they were already littered with dirt, trees and rubble from some farm houses.

 

Jesse waited around surveying the devistation. The difference in this destruction chamber was immeasureable, Jesse would've be surprised if she had killed 95% of the entire town as opposed to Ashley who only destroyed some areas, Alana showed zero mercy on most areas, crushing many areas multiple times over. He approached the sandal in a ramp formation and slid down it all the way to the ground, he collided with the grass field below and rolled many times on his side. Getting to his feet he began his journey to find survivors.

 

Alana's session was coming to an end, she had five minutes remaining. On the platform step a helicopter came down and landed, from the inside stepped Jesse, this time with more people behind him was his friend, Gus.

"How did you know so much about what was going on?" He asked Jesse who had been talking to him quite a lot since they met two hours ago.

"Let's just say that this isn't my first time doing this." he gripped Gus's forearm. - "It's good to see you again, friend."

"Oh, alright." Gus responded slightly confused as they never split up at any point in the last two hours but not willing to question it.

In the helicopter emerged 6 others, carrying all kinds of equipment and backpacks. Jesse was able to convince the same crowd from the same bar just like before, it did take more convincing since they didn't witness an event from a giant above until a bit later whereas with Ashley it was instantly. Familiar faces emerged from the chopper such as Daniel & Jodie, as well as Jacky who was piloting the chopper, this time he wasn't swatted out the sky by Ashley.

"What do we do now?" Daniel asked Jesse. Jesse turned around with a smirk on his face.

"We are going to enter tens of destruction chambers and save as many as we can. After we have enough people, we will start the second phase of the plan. Let's get moving for now." Jesse began walking forwards. On their left, Alana planted her ass on the step causing the platform to shake from the shockwave, she placed her sandals back on her feet, doing the buckles and standing to her full height, her monolithic feet stomping in front of the crowd as the goddess above pulled the door open, the crowd slipped through the door frame.

 

Ashley rushed through the door, still keeping her hand upright and not tight. She placed her hand on the counter of her kitchen, allowing the cars to drive off, they fell approximately 15 feet to the surface, likely causing great damage to the cars and an impact to the people inside, but they should be fine.

"Ashley, what the fuck is going on?" Jesse demanded answers about the encounter with the security guard in the parking lot. "I was sitting there waiting for you, for like 2 hours, then you come flying through the door with a jacked motherfucker chasing you. Care to explain how you angered the Hulk Hogan security guards that work at the Stress Suite?"

Ashley held up her phone to the counter, she started a recording and zoomed very closely into the cars, she began speaking directly to the soon-to-be viewers of the video.

"Hello everyone watching, today I went to the Jones Stress Suite, they offer a service where you can destroy a hyper-realistic miniturized city for stress relief. What you may not be aware of as they don't explicitly tell you is that the tiny people present in the town below are clones of us, of our entire town. They think they are real, the people I am currently recording were directly removed from the facility secretly by me, you can't see them clear enough here, but they likely exist in our real world, somewhere. As these are their miniturized clones, used for the realism of the town people destroy multiple times a day in that facility. This is torture, this isn't okay. Please share this and tell your family/friends not to go here. Thank you for listening." Ashley looked up at Jesse whose mouth was agape with shock, she pressed the stop button on the recording.

"Was all of that true?" Jesse asked

"Come see for yourself." she offered whilst motioning him with her hand to come over to where she was standing. Jesse leaned over getting a close eye on the people, the crowd standing outside the cars suddenly raised their arms shouting.

"What are they doing?" Jesse asked

"I'm not sure what you mean." she looked confused

"Nevermind." he replied

The crowd recognized Jesse above, their leader whose plan saved their lives. They shouted to get his attention but he simply didn't understand what they were getting at.

"So, you were destroying a city full of clone versions of us?"

"Yes."

"How long did it take you to notice?" Jesse asked her whilst tilting his head in interest.

Ashley's face drooped and she looked towards the floor with a sad expression on her face before sighing and uttering- "too long...".

"What happened to our tiny clones?"

"I'm not entirely sure, I can't really ID anyone even when I look really close. They were probably in the same place we were when I entered the room." Ashley racked her brains still unravelling how it all works.

"That's so messed up and confusing."

Ashley quickly ran towards her laptop, plugging her phone into it and transferring the video.

"Do you have an SD card?"

"I have a USB stick."

"That'll do."

She needed to ensure that she was in control, because a million dollar company was definitely going to be able to find them pretty quickly.

 

3 days later.

 

Ashley was eating her breakfast, whilst dropping crumbs below to the crowd she'd brought home with her. There was a knock at the door, Ashley froze in place, her eyes slowly moving to the door. Jesse looked at her from the couch, he motioned her head sideways to the door whilst looking at Jesse, he nodded and went to get it.

"Hello, how can I-" suddenly he was pushed backwards and three people came marching in, two big security guards and inbetween them, Suzanne C. Anderson, the director.

"Oh, hello again, girlie. My receptionist tells me she saw you with tiny objects resembling what she believed to be cars and you fled the scene. So it's safe to say you did in fact steal from me. Where might my tiny friends be?" Suzanne walked forwards slowly, Jesse jumped to his feet.

"You can't just come in here like that." He exclaimed, the security guard threw a long punched at him knocking him out as he flopped straight onto the floor, out like a light. Ashley was clearly shocked by such an action. Suzanne approached the kitchen counter, looking down on the surface very closely.

"What do we have here, all of them in one place. Let's make quick work of this." she raised her massive hand up above the tinies.

"HEY!" Ashley shouted at the director, whose interest was piqued by this outburst, she let her hand linger above the tinies.

"Kill those people and I will send a video online of their existence."

"Girlie, I already told you people know they are real." the director explained

"A video spreading en masse all over the internet, in all the newspapers. There is bound to be a boycott whether you like it or not, even the government might get involved."

The director raised her eyebrow at this strategy, responding with- "You are putting quite a lot of faith in humanity in assuming that they will actually care."

"I am, so what's it gonna be?"

"Alright, state your terms." Suzanne requested.

"Leave the people on the counter alone and stay out of my life." Ashley was almost beginning to cry

"Wow, what a power play! This basically puts you in the same position as if you didn't even steal anything in the first place. Because you know that if you send that video I will come here, wipe these tinies out and do the exact same thing to you and your... brother? boyfriend? whatever. Alrighty, well I guess that solves the problem. I'll be watching you, girlie."

The three people began to shuffle out the door, the director stopped in her tracks before exiting the door. She turned around dramatically looking at Ashley once more.

"I'll cancel your appointment for next week then, yeah?" winking at Ashley as she turned around heading out the door, leaving it wide open. Ashley quickly fell to her knees next to Jesse helping him up. What was she meant to do now?

Attack of the Clones by PollexThriller

It had been a week since the director of the Jones Stress Suite broke into Jesse and Ashley's apartment. The tiny clones had been getting taken care of with delicacy from Ashley, although now she was beginning to lose purpose, what was she mean't to do with them now? They were her only trump card but instead she had to use them to save everybody, now she had no leverage. She was hoping for a miracle.

 

Clone Jesse back at the facility had spent the last week or so saving hundreds and hundreds of people from destruction zones, some people did rescue missions and gathered resources, some crossed corridors to enter rooms and do recon, they attempted to map the entire building without entering all the areas. Their army wore entirely grey or black clothes in order to blend into the floor. They were unsure of their next plan of attack but Jesse had yet another theory about this facility and intended to prove it through recon, little did he know it would be sooner rather than later.

Jesse lay with his back to the wall of the corridor, the facility had closed for tonight, the eerie silence of no stomping in the corridors was extremely jarring, it felt unreal. He lay back trying to get shut eye, same as his fellow clones from different zones. He was awoken into darkness by shouting in the distance, he could see a kid running towards him, he must be part of the recon squad.

"Leader Curran, over here, sir!" he shouted, he was rushing and shouting, awakening everyone in a 20 foot radius.

"What is it, son? What's so important you had to wake everyone up?" he scoulded the boy who didn't seem guilty about his actions, he believed them to be worth it.

"I'm Michael Henderson, I'm with the Director Suzanne recon squad, we've been stuck in her office for 3 days, we've just returned, the remaining two members are still coming back."

"You lost three people? Spit it out, Henderson. What happened?" Jesse demanded, hoping for something useful here.

"It was about 6pm, the facility was starting to empty, all the customers had left at this point. A lady with long blonde hair came in, she was in her 30s or so. The director, sir, she addressed her as ma'am. I believed we were looking at someone even higher up in the company. We stayed later than intended in order to hear all the details, she was sitting at the directors desk for some amount of time, lots of small talk. She came across very authorative. Suzanne called her Mrs Boyer, the lady responded saying "Please, Suzie, call me Vivian."."

"The real board at the top came in? why were they here? Interesting." Jesse thought hard before Michael interrupted his train of though.

"They talked more, sir. Vivian asked her if the project in the basement had been erradicated yet. She said it was supposed to be finished by now and it is a great danger to their operation. Suzanne responded by saying it wasn't dealt with yet, but she'd get right on it tomorrow." Michael explained whilst frantically waving his hands around, unable to stay calm.

"We've got to get right on that, good job, Michael. What happened to the others, who did you lose?" Jesse asked

"Mike, Gary & Damien." He looked at the ground in sorrow and grief. Mike aka Michael 2 was an identical clone of the Michael Henderson in front of Jesse at this moment, Michael 2 originated from Chamber 8 where he and his parents were saved by the rebellion, bringing them here. Michael 1, who was speaking to Jesse was saved from Chamber 7 next door the day before, his parents were not as fortunate and were unable to escape the hands of Ray, an energetic 40 year old man, who slammed them under his hands in front of Michael 1.

"Mike heard this news that I delivered to you and said we must pass it on right away, I said it was wise to remain on the edges until the facility was clear, he said it was too important. That was the last thing Vivian wanted to tell the director, he tried to cross the corridor as she left, she stepped on him after leaving the room. Gary fell into a gap in the door frame and suffocated. Damien was rolled over by a cart in the corridor after leaving for our recon." Michael explained all these details with a heavy heart as Jesse took his head, bringing him closer. Giving him the warm feeling that it was all okay now, and it was, it was definitely okay now. They had a lead, no matter what it was, they had to check it out. No matter the sacrifices they had to make.

"We'll set out now whilst it's empty. We've got a lot of ground to cover as it could be anywhere in the basement. Suit up, people." He shouted at the crowd, who instantly began moving with no pause.

 

Their operation began an hour later at approximately 6am, over 800 people traversing the wall on the side of the corridor, clad in grey outfits to camoflauge into the ground. Jesse leading at the front in order to control the direction of the group. They travelled for three hours and had reached quite far back into the facility building, still no sign of the basement door. They began to hear rumblings.

"Morgan, time." Jesse demanded.

"9:03am" she responded.

"Pass back the line that we will be taking a safer approach going forward from here on out, the facility is populating."

"Understood" Morgan said as she turned around repeating the words and requesting it to be passed on, through 800 people to the back of the line.

There were few customers at this time in the facility, but it would slowly ramp up. They had to take strategicly timed approaches to crossing door frames to avoid fatalities, it was mostly employees making sure destruction chambers were pulverized for new customers they were expecting. For the most part their squad would do very well with their coordination with doorway passings, using hand signals to let them know when to pass 10 people.

The mid-section of the squad attempted to cross chamber 18, this was the 50x50ft one that generally was acquired by rich people who came to the facility, one of the squad leaders lifted his hands allowing 10 people to start progressing they began their 20 second duration sprint to reach the other side, the leader on the other side waving them over signaling to them that they were to keep coming and that it was safe to do so. Suddenly an employee they had come to know through recon as Audrey, she was a customer assistant. Her black flats came stomping in stopping in front of the wall next to the door, she was inspecting the metal panel, employees used these to reset rooms, generally the other dials weren't used. However the squad believed one of the dials was used to reset the zone to its state before someone entered it, not pulverizing the session but just resetting it. Approximately 40 people along the walls were 8 metres away from the giant shoes, looking up they could see up her black skirt and see her arms inspecting the panel, she pressed the red button pulverizing anything that was remaining inside. The people kept their cool, watching the huge feet very closely for any potential it would get closer to the wall. The group of 10 that were currently crossing the doorway were still being signaled this time faster, the leader was looking upwards, the crossers looked behind them whilst running noticing her, causing them to panic. Unfortunately for them Audrey wnated to make sure the zone was properly pulverized and approached the door, grabbing the handle. The two men closest to the leader looked up seeing the giant hard sole of the flat land on top of them crushing them, the coordinators on the other side hearing loud squelching noises as the colossal foot pressed the weight of the girl onto them below, the others behind them instantly stopped moving to avoid the same fate. The three people at the back didn't realize the left foot incoming as it came flying, one of them getting kicked full force and sent flying past the door frame spluttering into a million pieces and red liquid into the destruction chamber ahead, two getting crayoned underneath against the floor by the sole as it grazed the floor scraping their bodies into flatness like chalk. The rest of the door crossers were inbetween her legs, they waited for her to pass into the room and quickly finished their traversal, Audrey finished her check-up and left the room. The rest of the door crossers had to passover blood & gore below them to get to the other side as the squad continued their mission.

These unfortunate incidents occurred often as mistakes were unavoidable in such a large group, everyone knew the sacrifices that had to be made for their kind.

 

At approximately 1pm they had reached what they believed to be the basement door having lost 300 people in the journey leaving them with 500, they had to do regular corridor crossing in order to reach the basement door, they passed under it coming to some metal stairs. Jesse prepared their rope equipment and had other members set it up below so everyone behind them would be able to traverse the metal staircase to reach the basement. Every 16th person slipped and fell or didn't use their equipment properly, resulting in a lost of 31 people just on the stairs. They avoided many foot steps on the stairs simply by sticking to the wall.

 

They reached the basement floor, much to their disappointment it wasn't a corridor but rather very open, if they hug the walls it will take them an extremely long time to reach the room and they didn't even know what room it was they were looking for, many of these looked like storage rooms. They continued their mission for quite some time, they reached what appeared to be a room for important document storage, there was a woman inside searching through boxes for something in particular, on the corner of the door frame was another woman, she was leaning on the door frame with her right leg crossed over her left with her arms crossed. They appeared to be gossiping, the front of the squadron stopped 30 meters out from the feet of the woman on the corner, they began listening to their conversation in order to gather information.

 

"Why do you think they want to get rid of the project?"

"I don't know, Emily. Are you gonna help me find the documents or what?"

"What documents?"

"The ones for Project ICQ, we're shredding them apparently."

"Dammmn, Ann. That's super suspicious. Since the project is canned does that mean inspectors can't shrink anymore?"

"Probably not, unless it's a clone of us. The device is being removed as well, probably destroyed."

Emily wasn't wearing a labcoat like most of the other employees here, she was wearing a white blouse, and based on her large amount of questions she seemed like she wasn't involved much in the science related business of this facility.

"Unfortunate that they are removing it before I even got a chance to use it, I felt a promotion coming soon then I'd be wearing labcoats like you fancies at the front end." said Emily

"Trust me it's not that fun, we only shrink for quality inspections of the cities, it's just like walking out in public up there. Nothing special really." Ann explained

"I suppose." Emily said in agreement.

 

This was what they had been waiting for, the ultimate breakthrough. They do posess the shrinking technology in this exact facility, they use it to shrink employees to inspect the conversion process to improve the quality of the shrinking and the clones. This exact employee, Ann has used it before apparently and she's normal sized therefore there is growth version of the same tech, it must be here.

 

"I still want to be a labcoater so that I can get free sessions at the end of the day, I've never actually used our service before, how crazy is that? I'll feel like a real scientist lady as well when I get a labcoat." Emily grinned

"Nearly all of us aren't even qualified in any field of science, it's basically a McDonalds uniform. Labcoats make people trust science-based things more, it's why doctors wear them when you go for a checkup." Ann explained whilst searching for the documents.

"Ah, found them. James should be able to start decommissioning everything after these are shredded. I'll be back in a second." She asked.

"Cool."

 

Down below the squad at the front waited for Emily to finally move so they could cross the doorway but she wasn't moving. She was kicking her white flats off, exposing her bare soles and flexing her toes. Emily was simply relaxing in the doorway. We didn't have time for this, once those documents were shredded they could destroy the machine and we're done for.

 

"We are going around, we don't have a choice!" Jesse commanded whilst marching forwards.

Emily was distracted by her phone whilst playing with her shoes. The squad approached her shoe heel, with her bare heel hanging out and dangling above. They then turned and went around, mere meters away for them from these ruthless killers they've become accustomed to everywhere. 80 members of the squad managed to get through successfully then she lifted her foot causing the flat to fall off it landed on the floor below her missing the remaining squad behind her and those going around her. Rather than use her foot to collect the lost footwear she went with the flow and placed her barefoot on the floor right of the shoe, landing right on top of about 30 people, crushing all of them at once. The noises the people behind them heard were gruesome, something they would never hear anything like ever again, the screaming as the foot came down and the crunching as the foot turned them into nothing. Emily placed all of her weight onto that foot, lifting her other leg and crossing it over that one. Their path was now blocked and they were paralyzed by what they had seen, nobody would move first.

"Leader Curran, the squad behind have stopped progressing, their was a movement and we lost 30 at once, they are blocked off and won't move it seems." one of Jesses right hand men explained.

"We will proceed, they will move forward when they can." Jesse pointed forward and they continued to move as a group of 80 leaving the remaining nearly 300 or so.

The 30 miniscule bodies under Emily were so small that she never felt anything and kept her weight on them for 10 minutes whilst she waited for Ann to return, staring at her phone. They behind squad sat and stared at the foot, watching the pink polished toes bouncing occassionally out of boredom, knowing that their close friends were crushed to death under them. The foot lifted up and backwards giving the squad at the back an entire view of the sole, it was littered with red splats, impossible to spot anything other than red stains, everything else turned into dust. She slipped her foot into the white flat then placed the foot back where it was before, still blocking their path. The people in the back deciding that whatever was ahead was not worth this much suffering, they decided to turn back, heading back towards the stairs.

The lead squad at the front continued the mission, surveying the giants who wandered between rooms, trying to identify which one was the one they needed. They noticed multiple employees moving between two rooms in particular, they tried their luck with the right door closest to them. They crossed the corridor safely as a group without fatalities, slipping under the door they saw multiple employees surrounding a table, the room itself was nearly pitch black however the table had multiple lamps facing it. One of the men there was speaking into his walkie talkie.

"Alright, Harry. I've got most of the issues you've listed here. I think we should be able to grow you now, let's conclude the very last inspection."

"Sure thing. I'm entering the transport cube now, James."

James pinched a small white stained glass cube between his fingers and began moving towards the door, leaving the room and going right, implying he was going to the other room. This must be the resizing room based on what he just said.

"Everyone, quickly to the other room. Move quickly!" Jesse commanded to the 80 people behind him. He quickly moved his lead squad through the line creating a new lead at the other end.

The made it to the room and headed under the door, James was standing behind a metal table, it had three monitors setup and a large computer, he was tweaking some settings.

"Mmmhmm, 2, which is... uh.. 1.70. 100%. Alright-" he picked up the radio from his waist- "Harry I'm ready for you, initiating the very last growth this machine will EVER perform."

"Am I cool now?" asked Harry jokingly.

"You wouldn't be cool if you were the first man on Mars, sorry Harry." James responded and laughed.

Jesse surveyed that they were on the back right side of the door frame, Harry was on the far left in the middle of the room. They wouldn't have time to go safely around the entire room.

"Everyone charge the white cube!" Jesse commanded as loud as he possible could, his army immediately following him as they charged. Harry stood up looking towards the door, seeing strange movements, then seeing them clearer as they entered the lights.

"James, James. Come in. Holy f- what the fuck is that. Who are yo-" the radio cracked out, Jesse grabbed Harry by his labcoat and threw him off the platform behind him, landing on the crowd who held him in place.

"Who are you people?? what the fuck is going on??" Harry screamed looking side to side at all these people, they were dirty, greasy haired and muscular, they were wielding pipes, guns & knives. They looked like a crazy gang you'd find in a zombie apocalypse.

Gus approached the man. "Welcome to the Rebellion, Harry." he said with an evil smirk, Harry freaking out and trying to shake free.

"Resizing in 3, 2, 1. Boom." James read. Looking up at a medium build man who was filthy with stuble, where was Harry he thought?

"Who the hell are you?" James said, just as he finished his sentence Jesse lunged forward grabbing the man by the throat with his left hand and using his right hand to slam his head into the concrete wall. James screamed as Jesse kept slamming his head into the wall whilst roaring.

"What... the fuck- are youu!!?" James groaned whilst slightly unconcious from the violent impacts.

"WE are what you leave behind, motherfucker." Jesse said quietly into his ear.

Down below the crowd were pushing Harry back through the crowd, everyone punching him and attacking him. He was confused as to what was going on. Shouting at everyone in confusion, asking them to stop.

The resizing room door opens, Emily enters with a messed up look on her face and a security guard with her.

"What the hell is going on in here? Who the hell are you? Oh my god! James!" she shrieked looked at the bloodied mans face, then up to Jessies crazied dirty face.

"Em..ily- the tiny clones.. are going... to the resizer..." James muttered with blood exiting his mouth, the security guard leaps forward grabbing Jessie by his neck and tackling him to the ground, slamming a button on the desk of the computer on the way to the ground, the security guard starts beating into him, trying to knock him out.

Emily's eyes widened as she looked down floor and then up to the resizer, she leans foward, noticing extremely miniscule grey dots moving through the room. 

"Not on my watch!" she shouted as she lifted her foot, down below the crowd looked up and screamed including Harry who screeched-

"Emily, It's me, NOOO-" the white flat splat straight into the floor in an extremely powerful stomp that crushed 25 people at once, including Harry, butchering everyone underneath. She twisted her foot creating a gruesome bone crushing noise to the people below who dodged the first stomp, a smile creeping across her face at what she has been missing out on as she erased 25 lives from existence.

"NOOOO, HARRY!" James shouted with his hand reaching out, looking at the floor below Emily's foot. She looked at James realizing that the crazy man resized because he took Harry's place. Shock filling her face.

"Oh shit..." she said before continuing her next stomp, lifting her right foot again, littered with red splodges all over it.

Down below Jodie was sprinting for the resizer, heading under it the matter detection went off, shooting her instantly resizing her to normal, her eyes darted to her right seeing Emily with her foot lifted, leaping forward and kicking her straight in the diaphragm sending her hurtling backwards. She quickly darts around the computer to see Jessie being strangled by a massive burly security guard who turns his attention to her standing up to take her down instead.

"The- button." Jessie utters, Jodie looks to her left noticing it and slapping it with her hand.

Gus emerges from the depths below as the next leader to touch the platform. Leaping over the table and tackling the security guard, both of them fighting. Jodie helps up Jessie.

"We have to go. Like literally right now." she says whilst carrying him with his arm over her shoulder.

"The others..." he mutters

"I'll put it on a like- auto-mode." She selects auto mode in the custom software, many people start emerging from the resizer. They all gang up on the security guard beating him to a pulp, then heading outside and beating Emily into nothing with their metal poles. Jessie starts walking on his own again, Jodie next to him. Ann emerges down the stairs walking right into the view of Jessie and Jodie, freezing on the spot. In the blink of an eye, she drops the papers she was holding and starts sprinting up the basement stairs, three of the clones chase her into the corridor upstairs.

Ann bursts into the directors office.

"Suzanne!" She screams, the director nearly jumping out of her seat looking upwards at Ann as a knife is driven straight through the back of her neck causing her to fall forward into a bloody mess. Three filthy men wearing all grey emerge holding various weapons, anger forms on her face, she throws open her bottom-most drawer on her office desk as they approach her, she pulls out a bizarre blue gun, blasting the man closest to her who vanished instantly, blasting the man behind her and pointing to the man out front. He dropped his weapons and held his hands up.

"Who in the fuck are you filthy people? and why have you killed my employee?" the man began explaining himself whilst walking backwards out the office door into the corridor, screaming could be heard from the employees in the building.

"We're... clones." he spoke quietly.

"What?" Suzanne said whilst turning her head in confusion?

"We came from-" Suzanne blasting him before he could finish, looking at the floor in the corridor seeing the tiny 1cm tall man turn to his left and lift his arms before Audrey came sprinting past running from the crazy invaders, her flat landing straight on top of him crushing him instantly, her following steps further mashing his body into paste on her way to reception.

Suzanne moved away from her desk, seeing the man closest to her scurrying on the floor, lifting her foot angrily whilst walking drilling it straight into him, creating an awful crunching noise. The other man on the left side of the room saw this and started sprinting away instantly, the director stomped heavily in his direction kicking him with her shoe sending him flying towards the wall, splatting on it creating a blood splatter, his body then slowly sliding down the wall creating a disgusted look on her face.

Suzanne headed into the corridor, looking down one end seeing her employees running in her general direction, seeing Gary the labcoat man who introduced Ashley to the destruction zone having his neck sliced whilst he was running causing him to ragdoll across the floor. Tens of these crazy clones sprinting in her direction, she lifts her gun and starts blasting them before they can get to her, more and more of them coming around the corner. She must have shrunk all of them at this point. She began marching forward with the weapon still pointed down range blasting any that came out. Walking past the many on the floor that she had shrunk even stomping on some whilst still staring forward watching the corridor corner she was approaching. A girl came flying out the corner doing a wall jump on the corridor wall, the director took a shot and missed, the girl took this opportunity sprinting at her with a knife, Suzanne then kicked the destruction zone door on her left open, blocking the knife that came flying in, she lifted her heeled foot and drilled it straight into the girls knee, causing it to bend and break, she cried out. The director lifted her up by her leather jacket throwing her backwards into the destruction chamber, pulling the door back and holding it shut.

"Cindy, zap this bimbo." she shouted to the receptionist.

"Right away." she said opening the panel and slamming the red button. The familiar noise could be heard this time mixed with very loud screaming that became disturbingly strange then faded out, she kicked the door open seeing nothing in the room. 

 

"We're receiving reports that a gang has forced entry into the Jones Stress Suite and are killing many of the employees there. We are still unsure of their motive at this time." the TV glared into Jesse and Ashley's faces, they both looked at each other and then darted upwards sprinting out the door.

 

Behind her the employees began pushing forward with her. Realizing their boss truly was a badass and didn't just play the character of one. Walking past the shrinkees the employees accidentally stepped on the clones shrunk by the director, Cindy accidentally stomping on one on the right using her red high heels and not noticing and Audrey on the left with her black flats. The three proceeded forward looking at their fellow employees lying massacred on the floor by these savages. At the end of the corridor on the corner a hand appeared, waving at them.

"Show yourself!" The director demanded

"As long as we play nice." the figure replied.

"Let's talk." she agreed

The figure stepped out with their head down, slowly lifting it up unveiling Jesses face. 

"Who the hell are you?" she asked, Cindy and Audrey looking at each other shrugging, confused.

"I'm a product of your torturous practices, I am the result of your terrible experiment here. Proof that what goes around, comes around. And you're going to suffer for it." His evil eyes looking right at her down the corridor. Quickly getting fed up of his threats lifting her gun, Jesse dives to the right, her aim following him but not before Jodie appears from the left side holding a slender knife from its blade. Throwing it with perfect accuracy and force, the knife zips through the air clipping her wrist, causing her to drop the gun. Jodie begins sprinting towards the director, Suzanne picks up the gun in her other hand and runs out the front door. A black van pulls up out front, the left door sliding open to unveil a group of soliders wearing all black, pulling her in and slamming the door shut. The black van drives away. Jodie looked into the distance following the van as it sped off.

The police immediately storm the building arresting all the codenamed "crazies" wearing all grey with dirt on their faces, Ashley and her Jessie come through the door, an officer attempts to hold them back.

"This is an active crime scene you cannot come in here!" He shouted at them whilst trying to block their line of sight, the floors were littered with blood and bodies.

Emerging from the corner is a police officer and a handcuffed Jessie. 

"Jessie??" Ashley bewilderedly exclaims outloud. 

"How the fuck.." Ashley's Jessie emits from his mouth.

Handcuffed Jessie looks up at her. - "Ashley, you saved us. Thank you. All the others behind me, they originally died in your chamber, I brought them back..." Before the officer tells him to shut his mouth dragging him outside into the police car. Behind clone Jessie, emerges handcuffed Gus, Jack & Daniel. Ashley stares into their eyes.

"Oh my god. It's her." They look at her, expressionless.

She looks at her Jessie who is just as confused as she is. They were brought back from the dead, the people in her chamber who died existed in other chambers as they were reset. She knew this already but seeing it presented to her in full-size was bewildering to her. The officer pulls them both outside.

True Self by PollexThriller

4 weeks later.

 

Ashley and Jessie are laying on the couch watching TV, not really paying attention but just talking to each other.

"Hey Jessie, have you ever thought about how I went to a Stress Suite and ended up being more stressed." Ashley joked whilst laughing.

"That's pretty ironic isn't it? They are kinda terrible at their jobs."

"Yeah, well they've been shut down temporarily, hopefully forever. All because of your badass tiny clone." Ashley joked whilst punching his shoulder. - "How did you even do that?"

"It- it wasn't me." He said confused

"Oh, yeah, right." She realized

"He started as my clone, but he has truly changed. He isn't me at all anymore. He's something different." Jessie explained. Ashley looked over at Jessies face and back at the TV. Her phone went off in her pocket, she pulled it out, reading: "Text from Detective Clarke: I have managed to get you full access to the crime scene, so please cooperate, it would be very helpful. You will need to testify with the tinies you snuck out, they've been resized and are at the police station.". Ashley stood up from the couch.

"I'm going to go to the crime scene later tonight." She explained

"Why would you go back there?" Jessie responded

"Because I want to help, I've got things to take care of."

 

Clone Jessie stood outside on the pavement, looking out ahead, his mind reminding him that this was there the SOS sign was setup, his eyes looked to the left remembering the giant sock and Gus' mental breakdown that got him killed. This was the exact spot. 

"Hello, Jesse Curran."

He turned to meet a woman dressed in formal clothing, a white blouse with a blazer, baggy slacks and black shiny pumps. He looked at her confused as he'd never seen her before in his life. She extended her hand.

"Detective Clarke. Nice to finally meet you." she said smiling.

"Yeah..." he shook her hand.

"I have a proposition for you. I'd like for you to join my investigative team."

"You've got the wrong guy. The real Jessie lives on Cedar Street, apartment 7." he explained whilst turning away

"Why would I want him?" She said raising an eyebrow, he turned back to face her with a curious look.

"If you don't want him then you don't want me. We're the same guy remember."

"On the contrary, Jessie. You were his clone for five seconds before you were exposed to radical changes in your life, personality shifting changes. You've developed incredible leadership abilities that other Jessie never could, you've risen through an apocalypse with an army and battled against an organisation that were 600x bigger than you, figuratively and literally."

"You seem to know a lot about me." said Jessie

"It's my job to know everything about a case when I'm dealing with it. I'm on the Stress Suite case on behalf of the FBI, I deal with cases of misuse of science & technology. Ten years ago when they developed shrinking technology, it was my job to inspect them, make sure everything went smoothly. This tech has been the worst one in recent times and I'm dealing with something new every 8 months. I need a partner, Jessie. You have extreme tenacity and experience, that's what I need. Are you my guy?"

"We take down companies who misuse technology?"

"Correct."

"I'm in. My first request is that you give Ashley Palmer full access to the Stress Suite crime scene, she's the reason I'm alive."

"Consider it done, I'll be in touch. Agent Curran." She said whilst smirking at Jessie.

 

Later that day...

 

Agent Curran was seated at a cafe outside, sipping his coffee whilst reading the newspaper about the story of the Stress Suite. The story detailed nothing about what the cloning process and just mentions the destructive cities, stating that people disagreed with the ethics of destroying a city. Jessie was angered by this misinformed bias, what else can you expect from a big company with even bigger pockets?

Suddenly he felt something, very lightly... but it was there. He leaned in, lowering his newspaper. Struggling to hear it again, he looked at his coffee then saw it ripple randomly, squinting his eyes and leaning closer to it. It rippled again, this time slightly more. Then he started to feel it himself, as his phone rang. He quickly picked it up, standing up and walking down the sidewalk looking down streets.

"Hey Curran, can you come down to the Stress Suite crime scene?"

"Right now?" He asked, frustrated.

"Yeah, I have lots of questions, you're the perfect guy. Can you get here now?" Clarke requested.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Jessie hung up his phone, then froze and focussed. This time it hit way harder, shaking his body. He quicky ran out into the middle of the street, many cars having to swerve past him and honk at him due to his idiocy. He looked up the street, deep into the distance. Jessie spotted colossal black pumps stomping down the street at extreme speed. Jessies expression shifted to absolute horror.

"No, no, no, no, no" he mumbled frantically as he ran towards his car, speeding down the road breaking all speed laws, calling Detective Clarke. No answer. He cursed loudly whilst throwing his phone on the seat next to him, driving in the direction of the Stress Suite, also the direction of the massive shoes.

Ahead Jessie could see the black heels crushing buildings and stomping through streets, kicking things. He intended to speed straight under the legs and get to the Stress Suite. As he approached closer the black pumps slammed in front of him causing him to crash into the thick leather front of the shoe. He kicked his door open, bleeding everywhere and stumbling to his knees. He lay on his back upwards at the colossal being above.

"Fuck me." was all that he could utter as the being looked down at him, unveiling them to be Detective Clarke. She then lifted her shoe out the ground into the sky, creating an extremely intense rumbling, only for her to launch it straight back into the ground, the sole encompassing Jessies entire view, crushing him alive.

The door opens behind Clarke as she is walking through the clone city, stepping on buildings and cars.

"Excuse me ma'am. Curran is here."

"Thanks Jean, send him in." She said without breaking focus from her feet below.

Agent Curran enters the room "Detective, what do you need me for- what- what the hell are you doing?"

 

"I'm investigating the cities. I want to see if it's an instant cloning process or not."

 

"But, there are people down there."

 

"It's nearly impossible to not hurt any of them. I've got to do what I can to understand system. It will be the last cloning this site ever performs."

 

Later that night all the crime scene investigators had left the crime scene and went home, Ashley headed in the front of the building to do some investigating of her own. She wandered through the reception area. There were lots of blood stains still over the walls, as well as tiny ones up the corridor in various places. However these red stains were 2cm wide, not miniscule. How bizarre, thought Ashley.

She headed down to the basement, she had never been here before. Noticing all the storage rooms, opening the first door was met with dusty furniture, the second room filled with lots of boxes of documents. The third door however led to a computer room of some kind, logging onto the PC she was able to scroll through the data storage there, they had backups of everything, the town from last year, exact times and dates. Reading into yesterdays snapshot of the town she was able to use the custom software the company had to isolate individual data sets.

She wandered into the resizing room, looking into the computer there also, there custom software showcased very specific settings, you could shrink people to exact sizes, you however can't grow them higher than 100% of their current height. Ashley looked at the machine and then back in the direction of the storage room, a smirk forming.

 

Suzanne awoke on a carpeted floor in complete darkness, fumbling around she began to panic, she realized quickly after trying to move that she was stuck to the floor, something holding her down.

"HELLO?" She shouted, hearing rustling in the darkness, near her.

"Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?" The director demanded answers of her captor. The silence filled her ears as if it were music blasting out of speakers, the unbearable lack of clarity in this situation was killing her, she had no control over what was happening. Before she could ask further questions she heard a zip zipping, like someone taking off a jacket, followed by the rustling of some kind of material rubbing against something. She felt booming, easing closer to her. Her breaths quickened, she began to panic. Suddenly before she would pass out from fear, the lights flicked on.

Above Suzanne, a colossal Ashley stood. Suzannes eyes lowered to the floor to see ankle boots lying on their side as well as socks hanging out of them. Ashley had an evil look in her eyes and smile. The director concluded that she must have been approximately 2cm tall, nowhere near as small as the tiny clones and that she was taped to the floor. She began shaking furiously.

"What in gods name do you think you are doing?? Release me immediately!" Suzanne cried out.

"Today was very stressful, I'm looking for some relief..." Ashley whispered as she stepped closer, slowly. Her soft feet pressing delicately into the floor, she continously stepped closer and closer until her toes were a breath away from the directors feet, pressing her toes downwards so that her nails were facing forward. Suzanne looked forward at her reflection in the black glossy nails, seeing herself taped to the floor.

"I'm not your stress relief, girlie! You seriously think you can shrink me and kill me? do you have any idea what people will do to you? they will rip out your eyeballs and burn you alive, not to mention your family." she frantically spasmed from side to side attempting to get loose.

"Oh nobody will come looking for you, nobody will do anything to me or my family because you're not gonna die." Ashley said with her hands behind her back looking down at the director.

"I'm- I'm not?" she said with relief.

"Nope. But your clone is. Your clone is going to be my stress relief, because that's what they are for, they don't impact the real world, isn't that what you said?" Ashleys smirk was growing larger by the second.

"Where is my clone then? huh?" Suzanne said in confusion, looking around.

Ashley snickered, taking a deep breath afterwards from the laughing. "Aren't you mean't to be a scientist? Whatever. I'll show you where the clone is, they are right... here."

Ashley's gargantuan foot left the ground, lifting into the air above the director, it instantly connected in her head below as the foot slowly began lowering.

"NO, NO!! You cloned me?? you stupid bitch!!" Suzanne kept wriggling and shaking, anger building up deep within her. Looking up at the soft pale sole getting closer and closer.

"I figured I'd make you 2cm for this instead of 2mm, because 2mm was too fast, too easy. I want you to realize what it's like to be a clone who believes they are real. I'm starting to really see your side."

The sole now 1 metre for Suzanne from her face, frantically moving her head side to side. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Clones really are just great stress relief for real people, like me."

Suzannes screams became muffled as the flesh filled ball of Ashley's sole sunk straight into her face, the muffled screams getting quieter, the rest of the foot covering her body. Ashley's toes moved downwards getting closer to the ground as the hydraulic press that is Ashley Palmers bare foot kept advancing, out of nowhere the cracking could be heard, starting with a small snap, her muffled scream doubled in volume as her rib snapped, followed by her pelvis, then all the ribs in a row as the foot broke the chest barrier. Ashley smirk grew stronger.

"Crush for me, clone." Ashley unleashed her true weight pressing entirely forward, Suzannes body errupting into meaty crunch, hundreds of bones breaking at the same time, the body frantically twitching, the nerves unable to contain such a ridiculous level of damage and pain, Ashley deliberately left her head above the ball, under the toes just so she'd stay alive longer. The sole of her foot finally made contact with the floor underneath after forcing it's mass through the directors body. Ashley then rolled her foot completely down, lifting her other leg off the floor causing the fleshy ball of her foot to steamroll Suzannes skull, crushing it into a pancake-like form. Ashley held this weight on one foot for a bit, then put her other foot back down. Followed up by some twisting creating further crunching noises, she was surprised there were any bones left to break in this mangled body. Ashley was satisfied, keep her weight down looking up at the ceiling exhaling a massive breath.

"Wow, that felt way better than the city." she whispered with her eyes closed.

She decided the fun was over, she lifted her foot off the carpet unfortunately Suzannes mangled body wouldn't seperate and create meat-like strings between her foot and the carpet, not allowing her foot to rise. Ashley looked in disgust before planting her foot and scraping backwards, disconnecting the viscery from it. She looked down at the unidentifiable meat sack that was Suzanne Anderson. Her bones turned to dust and her organs destroyed. Ashley cleaned up the mess in the furniture storage room before looking at the computer once again. Incredibly satisfied with her service.

 

Meanwhile...

The black van sped through the countryside near another city, the soliders half asleep inside. Holding Suzanne and transporting her someplace, she assumed from their choice to sleep and them rescuing her from arrest that it was the board that saved her.

"Pull over the van right here." She shouted at the driver, her loud voice waking up a sleeping solider. The van did as told and pulled over to the side of a bridge with a raging river. They truly were in the middle of nowhere. She slid the vans door open, staring down at her blue weapon she had used to kill many people the government would now deem real due to their size. She threw the gun full force in the sky, it plopped into the water and began travelling downstream. She closed the door and the van continued driving.

 

The weapon travelled downstream for hours before getting caught on a rock, an indefinitely amount of time passed, at least a few seasons. A pair of feet show up, a pair of white trainers with some skinny ankles, a slender skinny female hand reaches down and grips the weapon lifting it up and inspecting it, she places it in her jacket before turning and walking away.

 

The End.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading if you did, if you read the whole thing I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'm planning something bigger outside of this story alone. I must sleep now as I've been writing for 9 hours straight

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10286