MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap by NotSirk
Summary:

A story of life and love and a bunch of things actually. The sequel to MAJOR/minor and probably Rembrandt Logan too honestly or whatever who really gives a shit right? 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Middle Age (50+), Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 41089 Read: 184607 Published: February 22 2021 Updated: May 01 2022

1. Chapter 1: One Night Stand. by NotSirk

2. Chapter 2: Morning Afterglow by NotSirk

3. Chapter 3: Last Chance Encounter by NotSirk

4. Chapter 4 Second Try by NotSirk

5. Chapter 5: Developing Tension by NotSirk

6. Chapter 6: Fleeting Connections by NotSirk

7. Chapter 7: Mother's Duty by NotSirk

8. Chapter 8: SIZE/disparity by NotSirk

9. Chapter 9: Coincidental Convergence by NotSirk

10. Chapter 10: Hurdles and Missteps by NotSirk

Chapter 1: One Night Stand. by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hey it's been awhile! Years actually! I do remember my username and password this time! Good for me! Look I was bored okay. I had some artist's block so I decided to write. It was refreshing. I didn't edit this much so uh....deal with that I guess? I'm not your boss. 

MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap


Chapter 1: One night stand


Elliot had never been to a college party before. He’d never been to a party at all before actually. At least not the type that didn’t have balloons, cake, and a pinata. It was surprisingly loud. He’d expected noise but he was unprepared for such a drastic difference in volume from outside the house to the inside. It was like a dome of intensity so acute it caused his teeth to vibrate. He couldn’t escape it even in the secluded “quiet” corner of the house a drunk coed had been kind enough to point out to him. It was right next to a vacant red armchair and a neglected ficus plant twice his size. 

There he stood fidgeting slightly at almost any movement and sheepishly cradling a plastic up of not even half drunken punch spike with Irish rum crudely named “Leprechaun’s jizz”. It was lime green and tasted as disgusting as it sounded. 

The sound of shattering glass and a loud thud. A vaguely human shaped blur flew right past him and into a wall! Before Elliot could even register what had happened he heard a loud “Wooooo!” and the crowd of rowdy college educated peers erupted into applause. A large man (or maybe only large to him) pulled himself out of a fresh dent in the brick wall and thrust his fists in the air victoriously. A victory over what Elliot couldn’t begin to assume. He never assumed anything about MAJORS.

“This was a mistake.” He mumbled to himself in between a ginger sip of “jizz”. Why did he even come here? Parties were never his thing. 

“Having fun?” he heard in a familiar voice that sounded like soft velvet. It had a seductive undertone. The kind that was slightly sleazy but could easily talk you out of your pants and on your back if you let it. He knew it wasn’t intentional. Riley had sounded like that since she’d hit puberty. 

He craned his head to look up past the dirty black boots that were perpetually untied, past the thick legs that curved out wide at the knee. Up still beyond the cut off jeans that were too short to contain the ample asset he’d remembered sitting on him in grade school. Her midriff was tight, toned, and exposed revealing the bumps and strong rounded curves and indents that he’d heard were called abs. There was more this time. Another set of legs curled possessively around her waist. Very smooth and thin, girly even and pale in stark contrast to her own golden natural tan. Finally he reached the peak past the black top that was ripped off at the left exposing her shoulder and the equally pale and mousey face of some blonde girl he’d never seen before in his life. This girl was eagerly necking and sucking at the side of Riley’s face. She smiled dumbly at him before brushing aside some lavender strands of hair that blocked her face.
“No!” he grunted at her. “But at least one of us is.” 

“Don’t be like that!” She bent down to look at...well not eye level with him. That was impossible but at least she was trying. “You need to cut loose a little! Have some fun! Drink some jizz!” She took the cup he had been coddling and downed the entire thing like a shot before crumpling it and tossing it to somewhere. 

Elliot felt sympathy for whoever’s job it was to clean this place tomorrow. 

“You can’t just stay cooped up in that little shack they keep you squirts in all day. Sitting in front of a computer screen or whatever nerd shit they let you do” She pantomimed herself adjusting invisible glasses before typing a non-existent keyboard. 

“It’s not a shack!” Elliot snapped defensively. Minor housing was notably smaller than the rest of the dorms and most of the campus. It was gated by necessity and nicknamed “Dwarf House” by most of the student body and possibly some of the faculty. “And I don’t just sit in front of a computer screen!”

“Whatever.” Riley dismissed. “You spend way too much time studying when you basically have a free pass to cruise through life.”

“I wish you’d take my choice to get an education more seriously!” Elliot spat back insulted. “Minors have come a long way and-” 

“Blah blah blah...empowerment...blah blah rights….blah blah!” Riley cut off. “Fun’s important too! Your pops told me to watch out for you and I’m pretty sure your mom would slit my throat in my sleep if you died of a stress related heart attack. That can happen to you right?” 

“I just saw a man crash into a brick wall!” Elliot shouted. 

“Yeah fun!” Riley beamed.

“I’m leaving.” Elliot said and started for the door. 

“No wait!” Riley gripped his much smaller arm in her hand and pulled him toward her so hard he ran face first into her sternum. “Sorry.” she apologized. “Look, maybe this wasn’t a good idea but I’m being serious.” She said down to him, holding contact with him with her deep blue eyes. “You’re my friend okay. I just want you to unwind a little, de-stress. Being wound so tight is bad for a minor, dude.” 

“So bringing me to a wild, unchaperoned party, where I’m likely to get accidentally crushed was supposed to relax me?” Elliot questioned. 

“No!” Riley snarked. “But getting you laid was!” 

Elliot’s face turned red. “W-what?!” 

“I know you’re a virgin, Ellie.” stated. “I figured maybe if you got some you’d relax and I wouldn’t have to shadow you so much y’know?” 

“So this is really about you. Sorry to be such a burden!” Elliot huffed. “I never asked you to look after me.” 

It was Riley’s turn to snap. “That’s not what I meant! Don’t be a little shit!” 

Elliot jumped at her frustration. There was a pause for a moment as they both dropped societal pretenses and just realized the difference in power between them. Riley was more than twice Elliot’s size and so was the girl she was carrying. All three of them knew she could snap him in half like a twig and that most of the people at this party could. Outbursts like that just brought it into the forefront. 

“S-sorry.” they both said at the same time.

…... 

“I’ll be your wing girl!” Riley spoke up, cutting the silence.

This is when the pale mouse faced blonde decided to more abruptly force her presence on Riley. Moving her hips to hump at the small of Riley’s back and moan deeper into her ear. Riley instinctively turned her head and was caught in a lip lock. Her eyes briefly snapped wide in shock before closing and indulging in a deep tonguing. 

For a moment Elliot stood in silence, mouth slightly agape, in shock, irritation, and yes even slight arousal as his friend since childhood hard made out with a girl she’d just met that night and whose name she probably didn’t know. 

“In five..” 

“Mmm mmm.” the mousey girl moaned deep into her throat greedily snatching another kiss.

“Fffff...ifteen minutes!” Riley stammered. “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes and we’ll get you some pussy!” She stood up to her full height casting a large shadow over Elliot. She adeptly turned the girl around on her body and grip her under each leg as they resumed the exchange of saliva with the promise of bodily fluids soon to follow. 

“Riley!”
“Twenty minutes! I promise!” She gasped out as she sucked in some air and starting forcing her way through the crowd of rowdy MAJORS in various states of party, many in a similar hormone fueled trance of lust as she was. Before Elliot could even say anything the vague silhouette of Riley was already at the stairs assumedly searching for a free room to fuck in. 

“Great.” Elliot sighed. 

 


 


Elliot sat on a high stool at a makeshift cabana themed bar overlooking a massive pool. It glowed blue from the lights beneath and he watched young men in women play topless chicken as he gulped down a can of Coca Cola Zero spiked with nothing but good old fashioned corn syrup which was probably worse for him than the Irish rum. Much more his speed. 

It had been forty-five minutes and Riley had not come back downstairs. A small part of him was pissed at her false promises but he knew it wasn’t her fault he didn’t have any game. She deserved to have fun of her own. He just wished some of her skill with the ladies would rub off on him. 

There were just social cues he wasn’t aware of. One being the fact that he was way too overdressed, both in the traditional sense since these MAJORS were not shy about showing off their bodies. He couldn’t blame them, when you were a living example of a Renaissance sculpture you flaunted it, but he was also overdressed for the type of party this was. Most came in very casual almost beach themed attire, while he was wearing a pressed, button up short sleeved shirt and dark slacks with a matching vest. It was very dapper and the shirt matched his platinum colored hair. But also probably made him look like a teacher which might explain why despite being a minor no MAJOR had approached him since he’d arrived. Even the slim chance at a bond probably wasn’t worth risking their academic future flirting with a professor. 

“You new around here?” 

Elliot turned to see a chocolate skinned woman with hair styled into a long elaborate braid and afro puff. She wasn’t considerably huge as most MAJORS even though she still had at least five or six feet on him. 

“Umm..uh..ye-yeah!” Elliot stuttered as he nearly choked on his soft drink. He couldn’t find any more words after that. 

She giggled as she regarded him. “I could tell.” She smiled softly with big full, brown lips, just a shade or two brighter than her dark skin tone. “Name’s Jasmine.” but the way she pronounced it made it sound like Jazz-meen. 

“Ellio…” He froze like a deer in the headlights. This wasn’t the first time he’d ever talked to a girl or even a MAJOR one but it was the first time he’d done it without Riley at least within earshot or a group of minors...or his family..or teacher….or authority figure of some kind. Actually it probably was the first time and why was his brain doing this instead of saying words?!

“Lio. That’s cute. Almost as cute as you.”

Still no words.
“I like your shirt.” Jasmine smirked. 

She was giving him something. Could it be that easy? He just had to say something in return! Anything! “I like your….face!” Elliot blurted. Fuck he was an idiot and would probably die a virgin! 

Jasmine snorted. “Smooth.” 

Elliot was running on empty. His brain was already exhausted just coping with the atmosphere. Flirting was too much for it. 

“So Lio.” Jasmine continued. “Me and a few friends are having a nightcap over at the grotto and figured a cute thang like you could even out the MAJOR/minor ratio a bit. It’s real chill if you’re into it. My face will be there.” 

Elliot gulped. His heart felt like it was about to leap out his throat. 

Jasmine smiled. She’d never actually stopped. She picked stood up and leaned forward. Elliot got a good look at her cleavage between the small strips of black fabric that was her bikini. “Maybe my face and your face could get to know each other?” 

Elliot felt a surge in his pants as it pitched a tent harder and fuller than any he’d ever experienced before. 

“Yes! Yes!” he shouted his voice cracking.

Jasmine took his hand in hers. She was short for a MAJOR but still a MAJOR. Her hand engulfed his and her grip was tight. He was almost yanked off his seat. This was really happening. She relaxed her grip realizing the difference in strength. He was pulled gently into her wide hips and got his first glimpse at her becoming backside. Round, full, like a juicy peach he wanted to bite into. Was this really happening?! For an instant he’d felt a twinge of fear. He’d never been this close to a girl like her before. A girl he wasn’t related to, a girl he’d never seen naked when they were both toddlers, a girl who hadn’t wiped his ass when he was a baby. He didn’t even know how to flirt, how would he know what to do if things went further than that!? He suppressed the fear, his young male horniness winning out over performance anxiety. It probably wouldn’t even get that far right? Maybe they’d bond a little if things went really well but sex was probably off the table on a first date. Were they even dating?  He was screwed. He knew it but hopefully it was at least in the good way. 


 


 


Elliot’s mind was buzzing. Maybe it was the noise or the few sips of Leprechaun’s jizz, but he was having trouble focusing on anything other than the curvature of Jasmine’s ass as it bounced playfully above his face with every step she took. Her hand was huge, but it was also soft and he could feel her fingers play with his. The sensation wasn’t helping him calm down his boner but one of the few perks of being a minor was that he was so comparatively short most people wouldn’t even notice it. Or so he hoped. 

They came to stop. The architecture shifted from the faux cabana themes to a more nature inspired hidden oasis. The noise had died down considerably which made Elliot suspected meant they were a distance away from the main house.

“I found one.” he heard Jasmine say. “Will you let me in now?” 

“Hold on a sec.” someone said. 

Jasmine stepped to the side removing her pleasant posterior sadly out of Elliot’s line of sight. Instead he was eye to eye with a man. One that looked much older than a college student. He had brownish hair cut short and a mustache beard combo. He was huge of course but not overtly muscular and was dressed like a maitre d. He smiled slightly at him or most likely the confirmation that he was indeed a “one” of whatever Jasmine had found. He turned around and Elliot heard some more voices but he wasn’t focused enough to make out what was being said. The height difference between MAJORS and minors often created a social barrier of communication. It was hard to be parts of conversations that happened above or below you. 

“You’re in.” he said. “Welcome to Paradise!” 

Jasmine was audibly giddy with herself. Elliot found himself seized by her and his eyes blurred from the sudden shift. He was momentarily stunned and dizzy as his vision and equilibrium adjusted to the new perspective. 

“We did it Lio!” She grinned and before he could respond her lips pressed against his and his mind could only think of their softness. It was a brief kiss but it did its job in distracting him. Normally he’d be annoyed by this treatment but his mind and body were concerned with other things. Like how his stiff dick had pressed into her breast during her kiss. Had she noticed? She must have right? Was she just okay with that? 

She carried him deeper into the grotto before letting him back down. He hadn’t protested her familiarity but was still relieved she’d had the courtesy to return his illusion of independence. This was just how most MAJORS treated minors. Overly familiar, protective, domineering, taking control in most situations usually without even realizing it. It was something he was used to but at least Jasmine was nice about it. A lot of MAJORS weren’t. 

The grotto was a smaller pool built into the ground with smooth  multicolored rocks on the bottom and a waterfall. It had steps that walked up to a lounge area on one end. Soft carribean themed music with metal drums and ukulele was heard. The ambience was much calmer and more welcoming than that of the main party. And to Elliot’s surprise there were minors here. Possibly more minors that MAJORS. 

It instantly dawned on Elliot what had just happened. He was an admission ticket. His presence was probably a prerequisite for getting into this smaller, more private party. He was being used. 

Elliot’s boner finally died down. He was such an idiot. Of course he was being used. That’s why she was flirting with him. Not because she was interested, but because she needed an in. Probably some shallow attempt to get in good with a popular social group or sorority. He didn’t even know this girl. If he weren’t so horny he would’ve realized that.
“We did it.” he mumbled with a bit of venom.


 


 


Jazz-mean may have done him a favor. This minor required side party was more in line with his taste than the main one. It was quieter of course and more intimate. There were only about thirty people and twenty were minors such as himself not including some staff that were catering the guests. Still even in this setting Elliot’s social anxiety won out. If there was a corner for him to sit awkwardly by himself in he would find it. And he did. Sitting alone in the soft cushion of an isolated bench with a tropical tasting drink in his hands. There was the hint of alcohol on it but only just a hint. 

Jasmine had gone about her own business as soon as she’d gotten in, taking time for herself to swim and chat with some of the other MAJORS and minors alike, but she was kind enough not to completely abandon him now that he was no longer needed. Every ten minutes or so she’d walk up to him and try to initiate something. This time soaking wet with her swimsuit clinging so tight to her body he could see the outline of her nipples. Still that wasn’t enough to get him back out of his shell. He was embarrassed for reasons he didn’t fully understand and self conscious at being manipulated. 

She probably wasn’t even being malicious about it, but his neurosis didn’t care about the logic. He didn’t trust her now and no amount of attraction could fix it. He’d just wished he could get out of his own way and enjoy himself. If only Riley were there. She was an expert at getting him out of his own head. She’d have slapped some sense into him by now and he could be making out with Jasmine instead of nervously deflecting her advances. This night was a wash. He resigned to finish his drink and head home before it got too late. He checked his phone. It was past midnight. He’d better go find Riley and at least tell her he was leaving. 

“Your presence has been requested by the mistress.” 

He snapped back to awareness. It was the same man that had let them both in. He beckoned him forward. Jasmine moved to join him only to be cut off. 

“Just the young man has been requested.” he said.

That was worrying. He followed the large well dressed man out of his self-imposed isolation corner toward the larger area. Specifically the lounge near the end of the pool where the steps walked up out of the water. A crowd was gathered around that area chatting and mingling amongst the steps and in the water. They broke apart from the large man servant.

“As you requested.” he said with bow. 

“That will be all Manuel.” Elliot heard in a light voice with a very hard accent. Was that Columbian? It belonged to a small woman. Small like him, a minor. She was slim with bronze skin wrapped in a white robe that revealed a lot of her figure. Her hair was long and dark and tied in twin braids down to her waist. She reclined on the long lounge bench with a MAJOR on either side of her. Both abnormally attractive blonde haired and blue eyed superhumans of opposite genders. 

“Have a seat.” She requested. 

Elliot wasn’t sure what to do. Part of him wanted to just run but he was naturally submissive and this woman seemed to be in control despite being a minor herself. He took a seat next to her crossing his legs and looking at the floor. 

“You have a name, kid?” She asked. 

Elliot didn’t respond. His words had failed him all night so why would they show up now? 

“Well mine’s Munalune Rosalita Maldera.” She gestured and one of the blondes handed her one of those bright tropical drinks. “But you can call me Moonie!” 

“Moonie?” Elliot asked, surprised his brain had allowed him to talk. Curiosity had defeated shyness. 

“Yes, my dear!” she beamed. “And you?” 

“El-elliot.” he stammered. 

“Well Elliot…” She regarded him. “Forgive my rudeness but I’ve been observing you for a bit and have noticed you don’t seem to be enjoying yourself.” 

Elliot didn’t speak. 

“I’m at a loss for this you see.” She continued. “I threw this party for minors such as ourselves and it brings me great sorrow to see one suffering.” 

Elliot panicked. Great! Now his social anxiety had offended the host of the party. Just fucking great!

“Sorry!” he apologized. “I’m just no good at parties  I didn’t mean to b-bring you sorrow! I-” 

“Hush.” Munalune interjected. “This is my failing! I shouldn’t expect throwing a party will just cure centuries of ingrained systemic injustice and indoctrination. An education is needed!” 

Munalune snapped her fingers and both her blondes went to attention. She wiggled her feet and both of them knelt before her. It was quite the comedic sight because even with the added elevation the lounge provided both titans still dwarfed her. 

“My toes require attention.” She mused and both went to work each grabbing a foot and going to work that work being trimming and pedicuring her toenails. 

Elliot was stunned by such submission from two MAJORS. 

“There is nothing to fear here, Elliot.” Moonie smiled. “We are in complete control as it should be.” 

“What?” Elliot stammered. 

“Enough!” Moonie spat, kicking both MAJORS in the face. She stood to her full height dropping her robe. To Elliot’s surprised she was not naked, just wearing a two piece with very selective and efficient use of fabric. 

“The world would have you play the pet of society to bow at your master’s beck and call, but this is a lie.” She gave both ber MAJORS a pat on the head beckoning them to lower themselves beneath her. “Minors are weak, minors are soft, inferior, fragile, to be protected, be controlled. But not here my friend. Not ever.” The crowd started to gather around her as she stood. Listening intently to her words. The MAJORS all bent down toward their respective minors in various forms of submission. Some with more than one minor. What exactly was happening here. 

“Who invited you here?” Moonie asked. 

“Umm...Jasmine I think?” Elliot revealed.

“Ah! Jazz-meen!”she chirped her hard accent enhancing the pronunciation. “Good for her!” She clapped and the crowd opened up for Jazmine to step forward. She bent down toward them both. 

“You’ve found a gentle soul I think.” Moonie stated to her. She placed her palm on Jasmine’s head and took Elliot’s in the other. She then guided his hand to the same spot. “I believe he will make a fine master and you shall serve him well!” 

Elliot immediately recoiled. 

They both gave him a questioning glance. Suddenly the whole group had eyes on him.  

“Look if this is some kind of fetish thing that’s cool but I’m not really into it.” He said, taking a step back. 

Moonie laughed. “Fetish! I love it! No my friend. This is no fetish. This is nature finally taking its natural course after centuries of suppression.” 

Elliot had no idea what this young woman was talking about. He felt supremely out of place and feared he’d unintentionally stepped into a situation he was unprepared for. Well a different situation he was unprepared for. 

“I sense some hesitation.” Munalune observed. “Again I hold a loss. I do have a flair for the dramatic!” She did a twirl and the crowd chuckled. “To be clear here Elliot this is all consensual. Jasmine would not have invited you if she didn’t want this. Bond with her and see.” 

There it was. Bonding. How could this not be about that. He bonded before with family mostly and Riley more than a handful of times. He knew the implications of it but also discovered much of it was misinformed, fetishized. He knew first hand how MAJORS felt when bonded. How forceful they could be about it. But he was never one to freely throw such intimate interactions to strangers. 

“I don’t do that.” he said. 

“Hmm.” Moonie scratched her chin. “I understand your fear, Elliot. It was rude of me to presume. It is no fault of yours. I imagine it is quite difficult for the oppressed and unenlightened to suddenly utilize the power they’ve been told they never had.”

Moonie turned back toward Jasmine. Her hand had never left her forehead. They both closed their eyes as she continued. “Bonding is not what you think it is. Not what’s been taught in school. What society expects of you. It is a union yes but also a contract and addiction for our so called superiors.” 

Jasmine shivered under Moonie’s touch. A deep sigh of pleasure and contentment escaped her lips. 

“Every MAJOR holds a storm inside them, and the grace of our touch on their mind quiets that storm. It is not just a gift, it is a collar with a leash that we hold. There is power in information and the world benefits from your ignorance. They would have you believe they are the masters and would kill you to hide the truth.” 

Elliot was stunned by the words coming from Moonie and her confidence and audacity to say amongst a group with MAJORS in it. It was borderline insanity. 

“Let them enjoy their party, their frivolity, their illusion. We here choose to walk a different path. I would be honored for you to join us in this.” 

She opened her eyes shortly followed by Jasmine. They were bonded. It wasn’t noticeable unless you were aware and looking for it but if you did it became quite obvious. Their breathing matched their movements in sync, even their blinking aligned. The two blonde MAJORS had noticeable looks of jealousy at this development.

“I can help you in taking the first step.” Moonie offered. “Ease you into it. There is no shame here. She sought you out and I can feel the desire she has for you. She could be yours tonight and every moment you wish from now on. Anyone here would be willing.” 

He looked up at the eager faces of the MAJORS each one considerably attractive and catering to almost any preference. Hot girls, hot guys, and those that skirted the arbitrary gender lines that differentiated them. He looked back at Jasmine. She’d brought him here, started all of this and her eyes were lustful and full of wanting. 

“You want this? He asked nervously. 

She nodded. “I want to know you Lio.” 

“All you need do is reach out.” Moonie said guiding his hand back toward her. His lighter skin contrasted against Jasmine’s darker tone. His hand was barely bigger than her nose. “Take what you want.” 

His mind flashed with the possibilities of even one night with Jasmine. The softness of her skin. The warmth of her breath in his mouth, did she taste like chocolate too? He could imagine the curve of her body, almost see her nipples in his mind’s eye. Just a night with her would be a dream come true for him. A dream he could relive every moment of every day if he wanted to. Make her his.

……

……

This wasn’t right. This wasn’t him. 

“ I can’t do this! I’m sorry!” Elliot shouted. He had to leave this situation. Find Riley! He rushed past Jasmine and the crowd but forgot his surroundings. His surroundings being the steps leading into a pool of water. The sudden shift in elevation caused him to lose his footing and trip right into the water. 


 


 

“Just jump in, Ellie!” Riley urged. “The water’s fine!”

“I can’t swim!” Elliot cried. “What if I drown?”
“That’s why we’re here, dummy!” The young girl said. She was only ten years old but that was nearing puberty for a MAJOR and she was already nearly twice his size. “I won’t let you drown.” 

“Can’t we just go home and do this tomorrow?” he whined. Riley was not a good teacher. She was very rough with him having no concept of her own strength. Things weren’t the same as back in preschool. She was HUGE now. 

“No!” Riley insisted. “I know you! If you don’t do this now you never will!” 

“I’ll never need to know how to swim!” He insisted. “If humans were meant to be in the water we’d have evolved gills!” 

“Ellie!” Riley shouted. 

“Ellie….Elliot! Elliot! Wake up!” 

 

 


 


Riley had lost him. That’s what she got for thinking with her crotch instead of her brain! It was only supposed to take twenty minutes but the girl had been persistent and eager. She’d lost track of time! Now Elliot was gone before she’d gotten him laid. She’d tried calling him several time but he wasn’t answering. She hoped that just meant he was in a bad mood but something worried her. He never ignored her like this before. She texted him. “Where r u?” He always replied to texts but was her third one. Maybe he was asleep. That’s what she wanted to believe but she wouldn’t be able to until she knew for sure. 

She searched the house for him but couldn’t find him. Should she leave too? If he had left he’d be back at the dorms but they wouldn’t let her into a minor area unsupervised after hours. How did this happen? Why was she such an idiot? 

Suddenly a small group burst in through the glass sliding door leading out to the pull area. A MAJOR woman was carrying something or someone. In front of her was a tiny minor in a white robe. The music died down a bit as the partiers gave her a wide berth. Riley went to better observe the commotion when she saw who the MAJOR was carrying.
“Elliot!” She shouted pushing over anyone in her way to get to him. She knocked over one of the MAJORS in the group and snatched her childhood friend from the MAJOR girl. She was black and very curvy with long hair. She cradled her friend. He was soaked from head to toe and shivering. He was so light and fragile in her arms.“What the fuck did you do to him?!” 

“Calm down.” The minor girl said from below. “Your friend just had a little accident.” 

“Accident!” 

“He fell in the pool.” The minor woman said. 

Riley gritted her teeth. She didn’t like this minor’s tone. It seemed totally indifferent to the plight of her friend. If she weren’t a minor Riley would’ve decked her one already. 

They needed to leave. She wouldn’t take him back to his dorm tonight. He would bunk with her instead. 

“Wait!” the minor shouted. “This is my fault. You’re friend, he is a very gentle person. I was maybe too eager with my intentions. It would stain my family’s honor to deny you hospitality.” 

“Who gives a shit about your family honor?” Riley seethed. “My friend nearly died!” 

“Yes, and he is also soaked to the bone.” the minor stated. “Please allow me to provide him and yourself a room for the night and clean clothes and a meal tomorrow morning.”
Riley wanted to say go fuck yourself but this wasn’t about what she wanted. Elliot was freezing and wheezing and really needed to get somewhere warm and dry. The night air was cold and it was nearing 2am. The dorms were far enough away from the house that he’d probably get sick before she could provide that for him. 

“Fine.” She relented.
“Great!” the minor clapped. “There are plenty of free rooms on the third floor! Please give Manuel his clothes when you’ve found a suitable one and they will be cleaned and pressed when he wakes!”

Riley grunted at her before turning and heading for the stairs.

“I’m sorry.” Elliot said weakly. His eyes were wet and puffy and she didn’t know if it was from the water or his own tears. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” 

“Shh.” Riley quieted her friend for years. “It’s my fault dude. I shouldn’t have brought you here.”


 


 


Riley found a room. It was behind a set of double doors at the end of a long hallway and had the biggest bed. The least Elliot deserved after this night. He was passed out half naked on the sheets. She’d dried and disrobed him but was still a little nervous about removing his soaked boxers. It had been a few years since she’d seen his dick. She gingerly tucked her fingers under his elastic waistband and slowly removed his shorts revealing his limp cock. It was small but nice and so was the rest of him. Elliot was never that physically active but he stayed in shape. His body did have some nice tone to it and she would describe his overall look as boyish. She didn’t swing that way but if she did they’d probably have been fucking a long time ago. Maybe they still would. She owed him something after tonight and he did fit her tastes in the right light. That would be a discussion for later though and he probably wouldn’t go for it. Minors took sex way more seriously than MAJORS did and a bit of friends with benefits fucking wouldn’t only be that for too long. 

She gathered up his clothes and headed toward the door  where that minor’s man slave was waiting. He stood vigilant and at attention. 

“Here.” She spat at him throwing the clothes in his face. “Don’t shrink them in the wash, dipshit.” 

The man nodded at her insult and handed her a white shirt in return before trudging down the hallway to do whatever it was guys dressed like funeral directors did at 2 in the morning.

She went back to Elliot and dressed him. The shirt was too big and looked like a nightgown on him. He was barely conscious but he was breathing. She pulled some sheets over him and kissed his forehead before turning out the lights. 

“Goodnight dude.” She said before closing the door on him. Maybe tomorrow would be better. 


 


 


“Everybody out!” Hilda Marguerette Maldera shouted loud enough to be heard over the music. It was 2:34 am. She’s just flown in from South America, and her granddaughter Munalune had thrown another party in her mansion. She couldn’t leave for two minutes without that girl causing trouble let alone two weeks. It was time to send her back to her parents but they would only further enable her bad habits! That girl really needed a talking to but of course she was nowhere to be found. Probably face first in someone’s ass or whatever her hedonistic proclivities lead her too! They would have words but right now it was so late that it was early and after spending the last two weeks knee deep in mud and shit she just wanted to sleep. She dropped her bags as the last remnants of what was obviously a very wild night made their way out of her home. Where the fuck was Manuel. Why would he allow this?  Because her granddaughter had him wrapped around her little finger was the answer. A MAJOR in a minor’s body she was. Hilda was almost proud. Too bad her constant bullshit often cost her money. Like the future cleaning bill for fixing this mess. And was that a dent in her wall?! 

 

“Ay!” She couldn’t process this right now. Sleep. That was the priority. She headed upstairs to the third floor. Her bedroom was down the hallway behind to double doors. The master bedroom. She didn’t bother turning on the lights and just chose to disrobe down to her undies, leaving her clothes on the floor where they fell. She would shower when she woke up. Sleep was what she desired. She easily navigated to her bed in the dark and practically fell on top of it. She was nearly too tired to even lift the sheets over herself but she managed. Sleep. She curled into a ball and drifted off to bed. 

 

End Notes:

So that's it I guess. See you when I see you!......Or not. Whatever. 

Chapter 2: Morning Afterglow by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Well I guess I wrote another chapter. Sooner than even I expected. I should preface this by saying while this story isn't explicitly sexual it is sex adjacent and some more adultish things happen this chapter. Nothing extreme to me anyway and if you didn't mind the boner talk last chapter I don't think this one will be too bad. But you've been warned I guess. 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap Chapter 2: Morning After Glow

Hilda Maldera was 99 years old. That meant a lot of things. It meant she was part of the “First Generation” children born after the second global war. At first thought to be genetic oddities or freaks, later called miracles and to some even gods. An exaggeration of course. She was just born a little taller and stronger than most MAJORS before her. 

It also meant that at 99 years old she was just hitting her stride. With the body and face of a woman 60 years her junior. Well except for her hair that was graying on the fringes and the wrinkles forming under her eyes from the stress of raising a family. 

Speaking of family, they drove her insane. Her parents were dead. Her father from an old war injury that had damaged his lungs, her mother from a broken heart. Her sons of which she had four none of which knew a shred about responsibility or integrity because her husband the type that came prefaced with an ‘ex” never bothered to teach them anything. Instead gambling away most of her inheritance which is why she had to spend the last two weeks ankle deep in manure arguing with some of the most corrupt business owners on the planet over the right to land her parents had purchased in the 40’s that had a 19 in front of them and not a 20, so that she could keep growing the bananas that was still keeping her family afloat and providing the lifestyle her spoiled granddaughter (one of several) had become accustomed to that allowed her to throw lavish parties the type of which somehow lead to one half naked minor boy sleeping in her bed in the early hours of the morning before the sun had even risen! 

It was 5am, early enough for the sun to still hide behind the horizon and on barely 3 hours of sleep Hilda wasn’t ready to trust her eyes. It was still dark and it was more likely she was still dreaming. That’s what this had to be, a dream. She reached out her index finger, one poke and he would poof into nothing, most likely a manifestation of her repressed sexual frustrations or something Freudian about her father not loving her enough. His chest was smooth and soft and she could feel his breath escape as he fidgeted at her touch. He let out a soft moan and turned over in the fetal position giving her a glimpse of his cute butt and….HE WAS REAL!

This had to be a trick, or a bribe maybe. Munalune knew she would be upset and had some boy toy in her bed waiting in some juvenile attempt to curry favor with her and avoid consequences. Or maybe he was a fan? The Maldera name was globally known. She wasn’t the richest person in the world or the most famous but she had been on television once or twice and he had more than likely seen one of her companies adds or bought some of their products. Her face was even on the sticker of their bananas. She remembered modelling for it almost eighty years ago. The low cut top with floral reef necklace, the colorful dress with a slit so high had to wear a thong for the shoot. She’s seen some rather risque interpretations of the outfit on the internet. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say she was a sex symbol. 

The boy turned over his shirt lifted up above his waist in the process and it suddenly no longer mattered to Hilda what his motives were. His intentions had been clear. As clear as the wood that had risen in time with the sun. As flecks of light started to break the dark of her room, giving her a much better view of this beautiful young man Hilda decided if this young minor had been brave enough to climb into her bed he deserved a reward for it….and so did she.


 


 


Elliot was aware of his stiffness, not just in his body but in his groin. A boner was nothing new to a healthy young man especially not in the morning. He usually ignored it until it settled on it’s own but this time it was persistent. Normally this is about when he’d indulge in a quick jack or two but as his mind began to stir he started to recall what had happened last night. He’d fallen in a pool. Which logically meant Riley had taken him back to her dorm which made masterbating in her bed kind of rude. She probably wouldn’t mind but his own standards and hang ups stopped him. He would probably freak out later that she’d seen him naked or he assumed so by the fact he wasn’t wearing underwear. 

But something was different this morning. His boner was warm. Warmer than usual and wedged between something very soft. It felt good. Too good. So good he was instinctively pumping his hips which sent jolts of pleasure through his body. So good. He was starting to hold his breath. 

“Oh, shit!” He gasped holding off a near orgasm. He’d just realized what was going on! Riley must still be in bed! He was dry humping his best friend in her sleep! A sudden flash to a summer trip to Florida six years ago ran through his head. They were both 14 and had shared a room and bed at Embassy suites. Nothing happened...well almost nothing except him having his first wet dream and waking up with a messy pair of boxers from his boner being wedged in Riley’s thighs while he’d slept. She’d never let him live that down! Now he was doing it again! At least he’d caught himself. Hopefully she hadn’t woken up. They’d have to talk about how she babied him so much. His pride couldn’t take this much embarrassment. 

Only the sensations didn’t stop. If anything they increased. The pressure, the softness, the warmth. He was teetering on the edge. Was Riley awake?! Doing this on purpose!

“Stop!” he grunted. “Riley….too   much!” 

He heard her giggle.  Why was she teasing him like this? Was this some kind of apology for last night? He knew MAJORS didn’t take this stuff seriously but he didn’t like being pitied and a sympathy orgasm was just an insult. 

More warmth and pressure and moistness and-!

His eyes snapped open as he reached climax. 

As they adjusted to the light he saw the figure of something. There was a pressure on his chest and legs. Massive, round, and tan. The largest breasts he’d ever seen. That couldn’t be Riley. She wasn’t flat but her entire body was built for activity and not comfort. He looked up to see the face of a woman he’d never seen before. 

Her eyes were large and beige, slanted slightly, her hair long and brown with white streaks here and there so long that it flowed down from her face and onto his. She was smiling at him seductively with full pink lips. He didn’t know this woman

He didn’t know this woman! His dick was being pumped between the massive breasts of a complete strangerQ

“Ah!” He squealed in both sheer terror and pleasure as another climax rocked through him, and another. 

She kept smiling devilishly as he writhed in pleasure expelling all of his pent up lust and the contents of his balls. He’d never released this fully in his life. The hardest ejaculation he’d experienced. 

“Not bad, boy.” Hilda said. “I hope you’re ready for more. We’re just getting started.” 


 


 


Elliot could not properly process what had happened to him. It was now 6:49 am and in the last hour and a half he had not just lost his virginity but been subjected to a wave of lust and sexual perversion that had left him a naked, sweaty, bruised, and abused, panting mess that could barely form a coherent thought let alone form words. He was nearly catatonic, wedged snuggly between her breasts his naked chest and body pressed firm against hers. His teenage virginal lust no match for that of an adult MAJOR woman. Despite his numerous fantasies a MAJOR was too much for him like they were physically too much for any minor. It was clear to both of them he had been fucked and not the other way around.He could feel every ridge of her abdomen against his own as they shared breaths. She rubbed her finger through his hair as she let him recover. 

He still didn’t know her name. After her first words they hadn’t communicated except through their lust and moaning. The physicality of her thrusts atop him, the movement of her hips. The waves of her desire that crashed against his mind even now. It was a conflicting experience for him both knowing and not knowing someone. There was a humor in not being on a first name basis with someone who you’d been inside, and who had been inside you! At least there would be if his mind weren’t so shellshocked by it all that he couldn’t even process if he’d even enjoyed what happened! 

“You are the cutest. Thing. I’ve. Ever. Seen.” She mused at him. “Moonie does know my tastes, I’ll give her that!”

Elliot had no idea what she was talking about. He didn’t know anything at the moment. 

She gripped his ass with one of her massive hands. Giggling she pushed him forward, his limp cock rubbing between the ridges of her abs on the way up. The biceps in her arms flexed slightly as they curled and lifted him to her face where she proceeded to peck at his face before shoving her tongue down his throat. 

Elliot went into a practiced response. Breathing through his nose was a necessity when she was tongue raping throat like this. He’d passed out more than once in learning how to respond to her affections. She breathed into him. Hungry, horny. He could feel her pulse rise and her blood quicken. She wanted to fuck again...but she stopped.

She released him and yawned before stretching an arm above her head. Elliot’s eyes widened as each sinew of muscle bounced and flexed in the display. He was almost impressed that he had bedded a superhuman and survived both with his own endurance and what must have been astounding control and restraint from her. 

“Let’s get cleaned up!” She mused. “Then head downstairs for breakfast huh? I’m sure you need to refuel before we start again!” 

Elliot couldn’t respond except to nod weakly. He was hot and sticky from their shared fluids to such an extent it felt like he was wearing a second skin. A shower would be heaven. 


 


 


She was much gentler in the bathtub. Elliot was still too tired to talk but the hot water was working miracles on his stiff muscles and her hands delicately messaged the soreness she’d been responsible for. These were the same hands that had spanked his ass red moments ago now curressing and supporting him to a state of such comfort and security he wasn’t afraid of drowning. 

So relaxing it was that he’d inadvertently let out a contented sigh. 

“Hmmm...good.” she purred. “Most guys don’t like the mushy stuff. Always ready for sex but never for intimacy.” 

Elliot was still quiet. The fog of lust and exhaustion was lifting and he could finally start processing what had happened. He was shoulder deep in hot bath water and bubbles that smelled like cocoa butter. His back was pressed against the soft mounds of this giant woman. An older woman. A MAJOR woman. He’d lost his virginity to a MAJOR! Looking forward he could see her legs extend far past his in the water. So much larger, easily three times as thick and long. Legs that he’d been between, that had been on top of him, that had squeezed him so dry of bodily fluids that despite him being completely naked and in the hands of a beautiful and equally naked woman his dick was completely useless. It would take a miracle for him to get an erection and he silently worried if he’d ever be able to manage one again. His dick was so numb he found his hands instinctively grabbing his crotch just to check if his equipment was still there. It was.

Despite her energy in bed this woman wasn’t very chatty. That seemed to be something they had in common but she hadn’t even bothered to ask his name yet. He thought to take the initiative but every time he went to talk he would just croak weakly. Maybe that was for the best. He doubted he would ever see her again after this anyway and didn’t even know if he wanted to so maybe it was better to imagine this was all a dream. A very painful and traumatic dream. One he would never forget. 

She brought him close and they relaxed in silence as the soap and water washed over them. 



 


 


Elliot headed down the stairs toward a kitchen for the vague promise of breakfast. The woman was still getting dressed, but seeing as he had no clothes beyond a MAJOR sized button up that went past his knees and hung off his shoulder he had finished his task before her. 

“I’ll catch up!” She’s promised before spanking his ass and shooing him out of her room like a hooker you were done with. It had left him feeling used and embarrassed and even worse he kind of liked it, which was not something he enjoyed thinking about himself. He was already naturally shy, introverted, and submissive to most people in his life MAJOR and minor alike, but he’d been taught that the man should be sexually dominant. The fact that he clearly wasn’t felt like a bit of a personal failure toward self imposed expectations.

Of course that thought alone was ridiculous. There was no way he was ever going to be the dominant one in any interaction with a MAJOR right? He recalled his experience last night. Munalune, Jasmine, how he’d panicked when put on the spot. Shameful, pathetic. What would his father think of him now? He shook his head. That was not a healthy headspace to be in. Especially not after being made such a turnt out bitch this morning. 

He reached the second floor and rounded the corner to another long hallway he’d feared he had gotten himself lost when he spotted a familiar face. Riley! She had her face pressed into that mouse faced girl she had abandoned him to fuck the night before. They were both half dressed. Well Riley was already half dressed when they’d showed up to this party but a shirt and panties was noticeably less than that! They broke their kiss and as she turned her head he noticed her face light up!
“Ellie!” She shrieked bounding toward him. He was scooped up in a massive hug he would’ve normally protested but she was probably worried about him.

“I was so worried about you!” She said. “I tried to check on you this morning but your door was locked. You sleep okay? You weren’t freaked out were you?” 

Elliot didn’t even know how to answer that. He wanted to tell Riley about what had happened but now was not the time. It was a conversation just for the two of them, not something to talk about in front of the mouse faced girl who wasn’t so much staring at him as through him. Her eyes were exceptionally narrow and almost seemed completely closed. The expression made him feel like less than a piece of trash. 

“Oh!” Elliot jumped. “This is Minnie! You’ve met.” 

“How fitting.” Elliot thought to himself. Minnie the mouse faced girl!

“That’s Minnesota to you.” She said flatly. “Charmed.” 

Riley shot her a look he couldn’t read. Elliot didn’t care enough to try. He wiggled himself free from Riley and continued down the hall. 

“I’m getting some food.” he said. 

“I have your clothes, dude!” Riley shouted to him. “We can leave after breakfast!” 

“I thought I told you to be nice to him!” Elliot heard Riley growl as he rounded the corner. 

“I was being nice!” Minnie snapped in her flat emotionless tone. 


 


 


Breakfast was awkward. The woman hadn’t shown up as Elliot sat next to Riley in a high chair picking at some sort of fluffy egg dish with mean and onions. Moonie was there..and Jasmine. Along with a few other people of various sizes that must have stayed the night. The MAJORS of course devoured with gusto almost everything that was put in front of them. A generous service staff made rounds around the kitchen and the rest of the house cleaning and offering food and refreshment. 

Riley stabbed a sausage with the end of her knife and consumed it all in one bite. Jasmine chugged a mug of hot drink that could have been at least half his body weight in volume. They made eye contact and both turned their heads.

What was he supposed to say to her after last night?  What could he? 

Munalune spoke first after swallowing a bite of a similar egg dish that she’d drenched in some golden syrup. 

“I would request you attend a club meeting at your leisure.” She stated. She snapped her fingers and Manuel slid a pamphlet in front of him. Did they rehearse these things? Before he could even get a good look at it Riley snatched it up. 

“Minor Empowerment Society?” She read out loud. “What is this bullshit? You one of those minor vocational groups? Teaching minors how to pay bills and do their laundry all on by themselves.” She scoffed. “Elliot is plenty acclimated. He doesn’t need it.” She tossed the pamphlet to the floor. 

Munalune didn’t seem phased by her dismissiveness but Jasmine visibly was. 

“It’s much more than tha-!” She…

“Stop.” Munalune said before Jasmine could finish her sentence. “Her opinion isn’t the one that matters.” 

Riley scowled at her remark.

“We’ll talk about this another time” She continued. “Manuel will drive you wherever you wish at your next convenience.” 


 


 


Elliots next convenience was a soon as he’d finished breakfast and much to Riley’s chagrin that was after only two or three bites. He wasn’t a big eater when he was nervous and the tense atmosphere of the table partnered with the presence of Jasmine made him very nervous. How could Riley tolerate the pressure of indulging in someone’s hospitality after insulting them, for that matter how did she casually disregard people she had interacted so intimately with? On their way out he’d asked her what happened to Minnie and her answer had been a casual shrug followed by an “How should I know?” Out of sight out of mind. And here he was unable to even look at a girl he’d only flirted with the night before. He couldn’t imagine what he’d done if that woman had made it downstairs. 

“I…..need to tell you something.” Elliot spoke up. 

“What dude.” Riley asked. “Look if it’s about that minor girl I’m sorry I threw that stupid pamphlet but she rubs me the wrong way. You nearly died at her shitty party and she barely even cared.” 

“No that’s not it.” He replied. “We’ll talk about it when we get back..it’s kind of important.” He gripped his arms wrapping his hands around his shoulders in a self hug. How would he even begin to describe what happened to him? How would Riley even take it? Would she be upset? Was he upset? He still needed time to think about that. Think about a lot of things. He felt something press against his chest. Something was placed inside his vest pocket. It was another pamphlet. Was that why Munalune wasn’t insulted. Now he had even more to think about. 


 


\

 

Hilda had finally finished getting dressed. It had taken her longer than expected mostly because she’d been interrupted while doing her hair by a call from her ex-husband of all people. The call had been unpleasant as always but fortunately mostly business related, but he somehow always managed to be a dirty sleaze trying to sweet talk her into some form of compromise if not financially than physically. Like she’d ever be caught dead under his sweaty and writhing form. She’d almost had half a mind to tell him what she’d done this morning and with who! That would’ve been something to hold over any MAJORS head. But he wasn’t worth it and he’d already distracted her enough. She’d kept her little lover waiting almost a half hour and while she was certain he would manage fine by himself she wanted him back. Maybe they could squeeze in a bit more fun before they had to part ways. She also wanted his name and contact info in case they could arrange for their shared activities to be a regular thing. 

Her mind was swimming with fun ideas and fresh memories as she made her way downstairs. She’d felt completely renewed and refreshed. Minors just did that to MAJORS. It was like she was 50 years younger! She was so light and had so much energy, so much happiness! Nothing could upset her...or so she thought until she saw the state of her living room. 


Stains everywhere, broken bottles, and glass, a dent in her wall, drapes ripped, couches crushed, a corner of her carpet was soaked to the roots in something she hoped was water and it smelled like an outhouse had sex with a brewery! Her morning staff was already at work cleaning but this was beyond the expertise of a few maids. It was like a tornado had hit which was how most things involving young MAJORS ended up looking.

“Moon Moon!” She shouted to no answer although by the smells and sounds coming from the kitchen she could guess where she was. 

And of course there her little princess was sitting at the head of the table like a proper matriarch. Surrounded mostly by MAJORS who were being served food from her pantry, prepared by her cooks, after trashing her house!

“You’ll find the people responsible for this have already left gram.” she said without looking at her. 

“I think I’m staring right at the one responsible for this mess!” Hilda hissed. 

“You insult me, gram.” Moon-moon said. “We acted with complete propriety and respect for your property.” The MAJORS nodded in agreement with her because of course they would. “I refuse to take responsibility for the actions of those who chose to conduct themselves like animals.”

“Animals YOU invited here!” Hilda snapped. “I know this game Moon-moon and I know you! Don’t think I can be manipulated like the rest of your lackeys.” She knew what Munalune thought of MAJORS and this party was more than likely thrown to lure more minors into her fold. Most minors never went anywhere without a MAJOR even now and to gather minors you had to attract MAJORS even if that meant property damage. All for some childish, anti-establishment crusade she was likely to grow out of. 

“I don’t disagree with your beliefs Moon-moon.” Hilda sighed. “Just your methods. You know that.” 

“You can’t change society without breaking a few eggs, gram.” Munalune stated. “I’ll drag your generation toward progress kicking and screaming if I had to. One day of cleaning is more than worth that.” 

This girl had no common sense! This was more than one day of cleaning worth of damage and who did she think would pay for all of this?. Her parent’s spoiled her rotten. Her second son Lionel had never once said no to her or her gold digging mother who was no doubt partially responsible for her extremist views! That witch had nearly driven her only minor child to an early grave and had placed a huge chip on this child in the process.

“I’m revoking your credit cards.” Hilda sighed. 

Munalune stopped eating. Hilda could see her flinch but her Moon-moon said nothing. 

“If something like this happens again I’m shipping you back to your father and step-mother!” 

Munalune eyes snapped open. They both knew she hated her step-mother. A very pleasant woman and that was the problem. 

Hilda turned away before turning back. She’d nearly forgotten. “I hope this teaches you that you can’t bribe me Munalune!” She scanned the table for the few minors that were eating in hopes of finding her beautiful boy toy. “Putting a young man in my bed even a minor won’t get you any sympathy even if he was a little angel.” She couldn’t see him. “Where is the little darling?”

Munalune looked genuinely confused. “Gram..I have no idea what you’re talking about.” 

“You know.” Hilda scoffed. “The cute young man with the platinum hair. He was a real peach. One of your horny little cohorts.” 

Jasmine spit out her food. Munalune eyes shot open. 

“Oh no.” She whispered to herself. “Grandmother….what...did you do?” 



 


End Notes:

Well there it is. An interesting development I guess. Where will things go from here. I trust you readers to fill in the gaps until such a time as I feel like writing more if or when that happens.................BYE! 

Chapter 3: Last Chance Encounter by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hmmm...well I guess I'm kind of committed to this now. 2 Chapters is just a whim. 3 chapters is means I'll probably keep going for awhile. Don't pressure me though! I crack under pressure! 

 




MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap  




Chapter 3: Last Chance Reunion 




 




“She did what!?” Riley snapped. She kicked the wall so hard that it caused the minor built room to rattle. The equivalent to an earthquake’s aftershock jostled the shelves and furniture in Elliot’s room, knocking over his books and accessories. He jumped at the sound of shattering glass as she continued to vent her frustration at his revelation.  




Riley stopped realizing what her temper tantrum had done. A ship in a bottle now lay broken amongst small shards of glass on the hard wood floor. She gasped audibly as the frightened minor recoiled at her outburst. Sometimes both of them forgot who they were around each other.  




Riley bent down and started picking up the glass with her bare hands. MAJOR skin was so tough it posed no threat of cutting her. “Sorry.” She said as she continued cleaning her mess. “It’s just...” It was hard to describe the emotions she felt as Elliot had described his encounter with this mystery woman. It wasn’t just an insult, or a personal failure. It felt like she’d lost somehow. “I was the one that put you in that room. What happened was my fault.”  




Elliot didn’t have a response. He rarely did in these situations. He assumed Riley would be proud of him. Her goal last night was to get him laid and that’s precisely what had happened.  




“So what are you gonna do?” Riley asked.  




Elliot wasn’t sure what she meant. Was he supposed to do something after sex? Was there some post coital etiquette he had to adhere to?  




“What? Like call her?” Elliot queried. “I don’t even know her name. I guess we could go back to their house, but I don’t know if that’s considered rude or not to just show up unannounced.” 




Riley sighed and rubbed her forehead. Elliot was too naïve.  




“No, dude.. Are you going to press charges?” 




“What?!” Elliot blurted. “Why?!”  




“Elliot.” Riley went to her friend and put her hands on each of his shoulders’ He was fidgeting nervously. “Did you agree to what happened last night?” 




“Well...no.” Elliot admitted. “But I didn’t exactly fight her or say no.”  




“Then she forced herself on you, Ellie.” Riley revealed. “MAJORS naturally have so much power over minors that it’s impossible to comprehend intentions without verbal consent. This is very serious.”  




“I think you’re overreacting.” Elliot stated. Horrible thoughts of sending a woman he didn’t even know to jail for.... raping him flashed through his head. That just didn’t feel right.  




“I don’t think so.” Riley said flatly. “Especially not the way you described it. She just assumed you wanted something without asking you first. She should know better! She took advantage of you because you’re weaker than her and couldn’t stand up for yourself.”  




“I don’t want to get anyone in trouble.” Elliot said. “And I don’t think she meant to take advantage of me.” He was starting to feel a little insulted but he couldn’t exactly argue against Riley’s logic. He probably couldn't have stopped what happened if he wanted to, but part of him questioned if he had. He was trying to get laid that night and he knew in his mind he could’ve resisted more if he’d felt like it. He’d even enjoyed her comfort when he was recovering. No. He couln’t in good conscience blame her.  




“No.” he continued. “I can’t do that.” He said firmer.  




Riley searched his face and he tried to project confidence. He felt stupid holding her gaze but she didn’t seem to notice.  




“Fine.” She relented.  “At least we know you won’t see her anymore.”  




Elliot sighed in relief. Riley didn’t usually give ground to him when she was this serious. “I just want to put this all behind me.”  




Riley grinned at him. “Congratulations on popping your cherry dude!”  




Elliot smiled back. “Thanks.”  




“So how was it? She have huge tits?”  




“Yeah, they were pretty big.” Elliot said. “Way bigger than yours.”  




They both started laughing.  




 




 




 




Hilda sat in silence in her favorite armchair that she’d pulled out of her office. She watched as her staff and the cleaners she had to hire repaired her living room. She sipped at a warm cup of coffee spiked with a hint of scotch. She needed it. Her mind was buzzing like a swarm of bees had built a hive in her ear canals. She was such an idiot. A lonely, horny, presumptuous, idiot! What was she thinking?! She wasn’t. It was that simple. Acting like a horny schoolgirl. Whatever that boy decided, she deserved. She just wished she could see him again.  




Elliot. That was his name and all Munalune seemed to know about him or at least all she was willing to tell. The poor boy had fallen into their pool last night and normally she’d chastise her granddaughter for being so irresponsible but she couldn’t without feeling like a huge hypocrite herself. She had to apologize. But with only a first name to work with she didn’t like her chances. Did he even want to see her again? He’d given her some of the best sex she’d ever had in her life. He was very receptive, easy to teach, and liked to cuddle. After decades of huge, aggressive, musclebound, men roughly thrusting into her, believing force made up for attentiveness. It was refreshing to be the one in control for a change. She just hoped there was a chance he’d enjoyed it as much.  




Hilda felt her blush at these thoughts. She was so shameless. She didn’t have the right to feel pleasure until they reconciled this. She took a large swig of her coffee and let the bitter edge of it numb her a bit. It needed more scotch. She watched as two overalled  men ripped up what once was pristine carpet to see the dark stain on the foundation. It was unfortunately not water that had soaked the roots and the smell of it meant the whole thing had to be removed and replaced costing her over a grand. Her coffee needed much, much more scotch.  




 




Her phone rang. The ring tone alluded to who it was. She had a personalized ringtone for each of her sons.  




“What?” She said flatly.  




“We lost the venue.” Came the weak voice of her second son Lionel. Years of abuse and mistreatment by his first wife had robbed his voice of the strength it used to have. Everything he said sounded like he was asking a question. Seeking approval, like a scolded dog. “I don’t know what to do, mom! Moonie’s birthday is ruined!” 




Hilda sighed. She spoiled him too much. The last thing she cared about was Munalune’s birthday. She hadn’t even realized it was coming up.  




“Do you know what your daughter did to my home?”  




“Yes. I heard it was quite the unfortunate accident.” He said. “Munalune invited some friends for a quite party and got taken advantage of! Some MAJORS really feel like they can just do whatever they want!” 




Hilda sighed. Moonie really had every person in her life eating out the palm of her hand. There was no point in even discussing this with her son anymore. He’s always side with his daughter over her. She couldn’t blame him. She’d practically taught him to. “Put Cheryl on.”  




 
“We still need to discuss a new venue!” 




“Put. Cheryl. On.” Hilda repeated louder.  




“.....” 




“.....” 




“Hello!” Cheryl sang into the voice. The woman was intolerably sunny and cheerful. Exactly what Lionel deserved after his ex-wife.  




“What happened?” Hilda asked. She chose not to bring up Munalune’s behavior. Despite being a MAJOR herself Cheryl exercised zero control over her step-daughter by choice. Munalune’s mother was still very active in her life and any action on Cheryl’s part would incite conflict. Plus, Lionel wouldn’t stand for anyone punishing his little girl. Well almost anyone.   




“Chocolate Chateau had to close.” She stated. “The head chef’s husband has been hospitalized. He won’t leave his bedside. Everything else is booked through the month. I was thinking we could order catering and just have the party at your-” 




“No.” Hilda stated before hanging up the phone. Just great. Another thing she had to spend money on.  




 




 




 




Elliot poured the contents of the sauce pan out onto the plate in a circular swirled pattern it was a chocolate syrup that would pair nicely with his almond and walnut cheesecake. He cut a slice and topped it with a pinch of crumbled graham cracker crust. This was his final afterall, he needed to pull out all the stops. Just a little more drizzle on top and a dollop of fresh whipped topping.  




He took his plate and presented it to his teacher. Chef Mabel she liked to be called. Head chef of the baking and dessert course of Winton university's culinary program. She had an intimidating aura and was built more like someone who chose to fight for a living instead of cook. She had shoulder length bright red hair and often smirked like she was constantly amused.  




Elliot presented her the dish. She inspected the plate and scribbled something down on a clipboard.  




“Presentation’s not bad. No cracks.” she mumbled. The slice itself was a minor sized portion that was comedically small to her. Almost like it was bite sized. She stabbed it with a fork and ate it all in one bite.  




She spent a few moments chewing then swallowed with a loud “Ah.”  




She looked at him with that predatory smirk.  




Elliot gulped nervously. He needed to pass this test to complete the class.  




“You could’ve used more sugar.” She noted. “But overall.....a very delicious cheesecake! Congratulations Mr. Reynolds. You passed!”  




Elliot nearly jumped. A wave of relief and gratitude washed over him. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling as he returned to his table with the rest of the class. He received some smiles and pats from the rest of his classmates. All minors. He was one step closer.  




Cooking had always been a passion of Elliot’s. It had been one of the few viable careers for a minor that he’d known of. Even before minors had received more rights and freedom’s cooking had been one of the few stages minors could stand on equal footing with MAJORS. In some ways they even had an advantage. Cooking was very precise and detail oriented. It helped to have a delicate hand. Ever since he was a kid experimenting with his sister’s easy back oven he’d gained a sense of satisfaction from people eating the food he’d made. Desserts being a specialty. Now he was one step closer to being certified. Maybe one day he’d even own his own bakery! 




Elliot had just packed up his chef’s uniform and some utensils he brought from home along with the rest of his cheesecake when he was stopped by Chef Mabel.  




“Mr. Reynolds.” She smiled. “I'm glad I found you before you left. I have an interesting proposal for you. 




“What kind of proposal?” 




“Are you free this weekend?”  




 




 




 




There was no way in hell Hilda was about to let another party happen on her property. Not one that involved Munalune in anyway. Not after what she’d just done. This put her in an awkward position. She nomrally didn’t mind playing the villain but disappointing Lionel always put a bad taste in her mouth. His divorce was always a bitter reminder of how his trust had been broken by a MAJOR and she didn’t want that to be further projected on her. But Cheryl was right. All the venues had been booked. She was out of options. She had to go to her.  




Munalune was alone in her room. She was typing at a keyboard in her underwear. Hilda grimaced at her granddaughter’s general lack of propriety. She was 18 apparently about to turn 19, hadn’t sought out any form of employment or higher education which afforded her to lounge around naked until 3 in the afternoon. Despite all of her aggrandizing about minor empowerment and the such she was a textbook minor through and through.  




“Grandmother.” She acknowledged without turning from her laptop.  




“Your birthday is cancelled.” Hilda stated.  




Munalune turned around aghast. “What?”  




“Chocolate Chateau is closed.” Hilda informed. “No party.”  




Munalune sighed. “Whatever. I hate Chocolate Chateau. Father still thinks I’m five years old. We can find someplace else.”  




“All booked up!” Hilda chirped. “Which means your father expects me to find a place which means I now expect YOU to find a place!”   




“That’s not fair!” Moon-moon whined. 




“Isn’t it?” Hilda beamed. “You're an expert at throwing parties!”  




Munalune grimcaced.  




“Or you could just not have a party at all!” Hilda suggested.  




Moon-moon looked visibly, satisfyingly annoyed at that prospect. One thing this girl loved more than her anything even her crusade against MAJOR oppression was being the center of attention.  




“Fine.” she said.  




“Fine what?” Hilda mused. “Fine; you’l  find a place or fine; you don’t want a party!” 




“FINE!” Munalune snapped.  




“Good.” Hilda beamed having gotten a rare win over her stubborn, spoiled, strong willed, beautiful, and intelligent granddaughter.  




 




The opportunity was indeed promising. Elliot washed his hands in anticipation for the night. Chef Mabel had offered to let him serve as a prep cook for the universities test kitchen. She even wanted him to serve his cheesecake! He would be cooking like a real chef and people would be eating his food! It was a dream come true. But working tonight also meant working this morning. He needed to prepare his cakes beforehand. Cheesecake needed to be chilled for at least four hours which meant baking them now.  




 




The night was young and the kitchen was hot. Elliot’s job as a prep cook was to make sure all of the ingredients were prepared and ready for the other chefs to prepare the meals. It was a simple but high stress job. A proper running kitchen was a machine. Every chef had their purpose and worked in unison. If even one person was out of sync or missed a cue the kitchen slowed down which meant late food and unhappy customers.  




That being said. This was the university’s test kitchen. Most of the staff were students like him with a few professionals overseeing the operations. It was known, even expected for mistakes to happen. Even five-star restaurants didn’t run perfectly, it was natural. Even still Elliot took his role very seriously. He was in charge mainly of cutting vegetables and plating minor sized portions of his cheesecake when ordered. When not doing that he was a “runner”. In a kitchen full of both MAJORS and minors prep cooks like him would run ingredients back and forth between cooks. Cutting vegetables and running errands wasn’t the glamarous tasks he expected but Elliot knew it was valuable experience. He huffed as he pushed a cart of dirty dishes through a maze of legs trying his best not to crash into equally busy students. He stopped in front of sink where a MAJOR student a young man with shaggy hair tied in a hair net was washing. Probably a first year. They were usually the ones given dish duty. It was a little humorous to Elliot that he probably outranked him. The guy took the whole stack with a grumble and dripped them loudly into the sink before Elliot moved on.  




“Reynolds!” he heard chef Mabel shout. He parked his cart at his station and rushed to her. 




“Yes, chef!” He shouted up to her.  




“You’re up!” Mabel informed. “Someone ordered your cheesecake. Bryan needs plating instructions.” 




It took a minute for Elliot to register the information. Bryan was a MAJOR and a senior student why would he need plating instructions? Then it clicked. A MAJOR had ordered his dessert!” 




“Y-yes, chef!” He stammered before finding himself lifted and deposited onto a stool.  




Bryan was a tall and very thick MAJOR man with a short scruffy beard and a shaved head. He had tattoos and reminded Elliot of a biker he’d seen once in an action show. He was pretty intimidating but he was also Elliot’s mentor in his first year so Elliot knew how to deal with him. He was managing the desserts tonight this was probably a test for him as well.  




Elliot looked down to see rows of his cheesecake ready to be topped and plated for order. They were in a top-of-the-line refrigerated rack that you could just pick out and serve. The size of some of the slices were almost half his height.  




“Well?” Bryan grunted.  




“Oh yeah!” Elliot laughed nervously snapping back to reality. He relayed the instructions to Bryan on how to plate the cheesecake, the sauce swirl, the graham cracker crumbs and crushed nuts, and finally the dollop of whipped topping with more assorted crumbs on top. It filled him with a sense of pride that someone else, a MAJOR was following his instructions. Bryan plated it with precision, he doubted he could do a better job himself, if anything Bryan had improved on it. To be expected from a senior student.  




“Good job, Reynolds.” Chef, Mabel said. “Now if you could write that down like you should have this morning so we don’t have to waste time teaching it by hand?” 




And there went his sense of pride.  




“Y-yes, chef!” Elliot jumped and started scrambling for a pen and paper. Where do you even find those things in a kitchen?! 




 




The kitchen was dying down. The main evening rush was over and now  it was starting to get dark out. The kitchen would close in a few hours but before that there were still just a few customers. Apparently, someone had booked a party and that’s who they were mainly serving. There were only a few other late diners as well.  




Elliot was scrubbing down his station. It had been a hard night’s work but as soon as he was finished cleaning he was essentially done. He was tired but satisfied. He'd messed up a few times but nothing that ruined the flow of the kitchen. He'd dropped a few dishes that had been too heavy for him and had messed up on the proportions on some of the vegetables. Mistakes that would affect the bottom line if this were a real kitchen. He’d have to work on that. He also had the feeling that some of the chefs were going easy on him. Probably because he was a minor. Tempers flared in a high-pressure environment and the MAJORS often swore and argued that night when things went wrong. None of that heat had managed to come his way or to any of the few minor chefs working that night. Elliot didn’t like the favoritism but he knew it wasn’t something that could be fixed overnight. It’s just how MAJORS were.  




“Reynolds!” Chef Mabel shouted. Elliot was too tired to run. He shasmbled to her as quickly as he could.  




“All tuckered out after a night in a real kitchen?” she mused.  




“Yes...chef.” Elliot gasped.  




“We’ve still got some work to do.” She spoke.  




Elliot frowned.  




“But I think you’ll like this one.” Mabel smiled. “You’ll be serving your cheesecake in person for the last few guests. It’s a good opportunity to get your name out there and get some experience meeting the customers. I know cooking’s your passion but networking is a big part of this job too!”  




Elliot felt some energy come back. He’d get to see people eating his food and hopefully enjoying it.  




“Well, what are you waiting for kid? Get out there!”  




 




 




Elliot pushed his cart over to a table that had ordered his cheescake. They were MAJOR sized which meant they towered over him. Fortunately the special kart came with steps installed. It took more effort than a MAJOR but he was able to pick up and serve each plater personally.  




“Sup, dude!” Riley smiled at him. She was dressed rather fancy with a nice suit jacket over a white dress and her hair slicked back. Opposite her was Minnesota in a matching white suit with a tie and grey trimmings with her long hair done up in a bun with many jeweled accessories braided into it. This was a date.  




“What are you doing here?” Elliot asked.  




“I wasn’t gonna miss your big night!” She grinned. “And Minnie wanted another taste so I figured two birds one stone.” she shrugged and cackled. Minnie was pretty expressionless only hinting at some slight annoyance. He struggled a bit to lift her plate. It was cumbersome and a little heavier than expected but Riley was patient with him. Minnie was less so opting to serve herself which would be considered rude at best.  




Riley took a bite. “Holy shit this is amazing!” She breamed before scarfing down more. “Give me another plate!”  




Elliot was pleased his friend enjoyed his food. She’d been the victim of many a botched recipe over the years and he was happy to serve her something good for a change. The investment finally paying off. He eagerly did as requested.  




“I guess it’s okay.” Minnie said in what was becoming an expected pattern of indifference. “I too would like another.” She said while grabbing another plate herself. Still rude, but at least she enjoyed it.  




Elliot smiled. This was a very good night.  




 




 




This was a very bad night for Hilda. A very bad night at the end of a tiring day that seemed to personally test her capacity for bad news. First of all, her second son, Lionel’s flight was delayed forcing her to wait at the airport for two hours. When he arrived, she discovered the absolutely “great” news that his second wife Cheryl was pregnant. News that was meant to be a pleasant surprise and maybe that would’ve been if it didn’t come prefaced with the request that Munalune stay with her on a more permanent basis while they renovated the house for a new child. Renovations that Lionel humbly requested a small “loan” to complete. Which was rather ridiculous to Hilda because she knew Lionel made decent money from his job as a data analyst, and Cheyrl also worked a mysterious “job” for the government, plus she was already paid their fucking mortgage that month so they could enjoy a belated honeymoon! The entire reason Munalune was even living with her in the first place! 




If that wasn’t enough, she’d received not one but two phone calls the ramifications of which made her blood curdle? Her first sone Richard was planning a visit soon. Richard was a good man when he wasn’t busy fucking everything that moved like most MAJOR men did. Last time he stopped by he left an underage minor girl pregnant on her doorstep as a parting gift. But that wasn’t enough. Basil Maldera , her ex-husband had also called. He was in town because of course he was! Excited to spend the night celebrating the birth of his favorite granddaughter! Which now meant she was forced to sit next to his smug ass as his smoke breathed, and booze scented voice prattled on about his asinine exploits in the stock market. Bah!  The only silver lining of the night was that Munalune had followed through on finding a venue and it was mercifully cheap. The Winton University test kitchen. One of Moon-moon's followers worked their which meant she had an in and also meant a discount and minors ate for free.  




“And so, then I said get the fuck outta my office and slugged him, BAM! Right across the face!” Basil boasted. The table laughed at that but Hilda couldn’t be bothered. Especially not with the man’s oversized hand stealing feels of her thigh. Did he honestly expect to get laid tonight?  




“Wow!” Lionel gasped. His eyes were alight at his father’s exploits. The poor boy idolized the man. How could he not. Basil was the textbook example of a successful MAJOR man. Tall, broad shouldered, and strong. He took no shit and was quick to anger and violence to anyone who disrespected him. At 112 years ole he was still very good-looking Hilda had to admit. It was unfortunate he had the personality and tact of a rhino. Hilda took the fact that he was the father of three of her children as a personal failure. It had taken her too long to realize the kind of man he was and now the damage had been done. Poor Lionel, her one minor son, chances were she would outlive him, and he’d been tainted by this man. Made to feel less of a person because he couldn’t live up to a MAJOR that was the epitome of everything toxic about her species.  




“Then what did you do?” Lionel asked inquisitively. He was over 40 now but you would swear he was still a school boy the way his eyes lit up while looking at his father. It filled Hilda with a warmth she hadn’t felt all day and almost brought a tear to her eye.  




“I called my secretary in and had her work a little overtime!” he winked. Lionel laughed but it was clear the implication was lost on him, but not the rest of the women at the table. Cheryl and Munalune both grimaced at Basil’s crudeness. Munalune for her worth hadn’t smiled since they got to the restaurant and she was made to sit on Cheryl’s lap. Served her right 




“Perhaps we could move onto gifts before we order dessert.” Cheryl suggested. Thank god. Basil could really drone on if you let him.  




“Yes! Of course!” Basil roared. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a checkbook. “How much you want, princess?”  




“Really, Basil?” Hilda huffed.  




“What?” he asked. “Everyone loves money.” 




“Ten grand.” Munalune said without hesitation.  




“That’s my girl!” he beamed before writing down the number and signing it.   




Hilda immediately snatched the check from the table once it was signed. “This should cover the damage to the house as well as a nice down payment on the rent you’ll be paying now that you’re staying with me long term!”  




“What?!” Munalune screeched. “That’s not fair!”  




“No. It isn’t.” Hilda said flatly. She was lying of course. She didn’t need the money, but Munalune didn’t know that and it was good to humble her from time to time. The rest of the table stared at her but no one dared say a thing. She was the matriarch of this family and not even Basil had the guts to speak ill of her now. They weren’t married anymore, she could fight him and no one would bat an eyelash.  




“Moving on.” Lionel spoke up. “I’m sure our gift will make up for it.” He pulled out a small wrapped box from his pocket and handed it to Cheryl who handed it to Moon-moon. “Happy birthday Moonie!”  




“Papi!” Munalune squeed before tearing apart the package paper. Inside the box, a set of keys, a set of car keys. Oh no.  




“Lionel, you didn’t?” Hilda said.  




“I did!” he beamed. “It’s being delivered to your house as we speak!”  




“I love you daddy!” Munalune shouted like the spoiled little girl she truly was. What would her MAJOR followers think if they saw this side of her personality? Double Bah!  




“She can’t even drive, Lionel.” Hilda sighed  




“She’ll learn!” He said proudly. “My little princess is so gifted, she’ll pick it up easily!”  




“Have you even considered how impractical this is?” Hilda askes. “A minor girl, driving by herself with a bunch of crazy road raged MAJORS?”  




“How old fashioned.” Moon-moon hissed. “Of course, you would be stuck in the past. Your archaic assumptions of minors are not only an insult to me but yourself grandmother.”  




The table was silent. The mouth on this girl! She smiled coyly at Hilda.  




Hilda face palmed. “I’m sorry for insulting you.” She relented. Lionel gasped. He’d never seen his mother give ground before. Delight took him over and he reached out and gave his daughter an overzealous hug while she was still in Cheryl’s lap. The MAJOR seized the opportunity to take her husband and step-daughter in a hug. They made a lovely family.  




It was now time for Hilda’s gift. She didn’t particularly feel like Munalune deserved as gift from her after destroying her home with that party but she’d had this gift planned long before that.  




Her gift was also small, small and precious. She handed Munalune a box about the size of her palm which was actually quite large to Moon-moon.  




“What is it?” She asked.  




“Open it and find out.”  




Munalune opened it. Inside was a silver cross with a emerald imbedded in the center. It was a simple btu lovely design. On the back were words incribed in gold. It read. “You take my heart and my love with you.”  




“That was my mothers.” Hilda said. “She gave it to my father, your great grandfather when he went out to war. It’s been in our family for over a century.”  




Munalune held her gaze. Looked upon her with what seemed like genuine sincere interest.  




“My father gave it to me when he felt I was old enough to lead the family.” Hilda stated. “Now I’m giving it to you. I see potential in you. Moon-mmon. The spirit and intelligence to lead this family into the future.” 




“.............” Was she actually speechless? She stared intently at the cross. “Thank ...you.”  




The cross was attached to a chain that she put around her neck. Of course it was too large for her, but Hilda hoped she would grow into it a bit.  




“I think it’s time for dessert.” Hilda spoke. “I’ve been hearing good things about this cheesecake all night!”  




 




Another table had ordered his cheesecake. The last table and Elliot was thankful for it. He was ready to get back to his room and rest. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt this tired. Memories of that early morning spent with the MAJOR woman flooded his mind. Actually he could, he would likely never forget.  




He pushed his cart toward the booth that had ordered. It was the people that had booked the party.  




“Oooh! Now this looks good!” Said a larger, rather stout MAJOR man. He had an intense air about him despite his jovial expression. He was big, with a light tan and short brown hair. He had a well-maintained grey beard. His face was wide with a strong chin and a sharp nose that had clearly been broken once or twice. A very impressive male specimen that completely dwarfed Elliot in size and presence.  




“It’s almond topped cheesecake with chocolate sauce.” Elliot informed offering him a slice. He waved it a way and pointed at the largest slice on the cart. It was half the size of a whole cake for a minor.  




“I’ll just help myself!” he grinned standing up and grabbing the plate before Elliot could place the plate he’d offered back on the cart.  




“Basil, don’t be rude!” he heard a woman yell. There was something about her voice that sounded familiar but he couldn’t place it.  




“You have options for a chocolate, vanilla, or swirl base.” Elliot continued. “With your choice of toppings, almonds, walnuts, cashews, shredded coconut.” 




‘I’ll take a chocolate with coconut!” another woman said. He grabbed the plate only slightly struggling this time to hand the plate to her. She was a very robust woman. Very curvy with a short tight, low cut dress, and black hair that culrled around her ears. On her lap was another man. A minor with somewhat darker skin and with brownish hair and very familiar beige and slanted eyes. Also on her lap was someone he recognized. Small thin, another minor, a girl, very long hair tied in twin braids. The widest shit eating grin he’d ever seen. Munalune “Moonie” Maldera.  




“Elliot.” She mused. “What a lovely surprise.”  




“Oh, you know this young man?” The woman whose lap she was sitting on chuckled. “How delightful, Moonie has other minor friends!”  




“I’d also like chocolate.” Moonie said. “With cashews and caramel sauce if it’s not too much trouble.”  




“Not at all.” Elliot said.  




Elliot turned back toward his cart and he froze.  




They both did as a single moment of eye contact dragged on for an eternity. Both sharing the memory of their encounter in that instant.  




A loud thud broke the moment as the larger man sat back down with his giant slice of cake.  




“Does it taste as good as it looks?” He bellowed. 




“I’ll.....have the vanilla.” She said to him. “No..syrup.” 




“Y-yes!” Elliot snapped back to life. His hands shook as he grabbed her plate. The fatigue of the day plus the sudden shock had finally gotten to him. He couldn’t keep the oversized plate stable and he dropped it! 




Fortunately, Hilda was quick enough to catch his hand and her dessert before it fell.  




“Thank you.” Elliot blushed. 




“You’re quite welcome.” Hilda smiled.  




“Nice catch, Hilda!” Basil howled. “You were always good with your hands!” He laughed roughly and Hilda felt his hand back on her thigh.  




Her expression soured.  




Elliot took that opportunity to try and leave the table but he was stopped. The huge man had grabbed him by the cuff of his sleeve. A shock of fear ran through him as the man regarded him.  




“This is some of the best cheesecake I’ve ever had!” he said. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a roll of cash. “For your trouble kid! Keep up the good work!”  




Elliot unfurled the cash to find it had a few hundreds and twenties in it. “This is too much.’ he said.  




“Nonsense!” the man said. “Get some booze for me and there’s more where that came from! Might even special order a few of these cakes to take home!’  




“Basil. Enough!” Hilda snapped. “Flashy your cash isn’t impressing anybody!”  




“I’m donating to a good cause!” He said incredulously “Not many minors have the stones to learn a craft. Make something of themselves. Reminds me of a young me! Buy yourself something nice kid.”  




Sensing a break in conversation. Elliot finally had the freedom to leave the table. He left them in a rush practically sprinting back to the kitchen. His little heart threatening to explode inside his chest.  




 




It was close to nine o’clock when Elliot was finally done cleaning his station. After that experience with Munalune’s family he was eager to leave. He never expected to run into that woman again, least of all here. Hilda was her name and she was related to Munalune in some way. Her mother or grandmother maybe? It was impossible to tell with MAJORS. He hadn’t been prepared to see her again and wasn’t sure what to do.  




He sat against the wall of the back alley that was accessed from the kitchen exit. It was a dead end that lead to the main road. The road itself was a massive cirle that lead to almost every building of the university with exit ways off campus to the rest of the city. It made getting home simple since no matter which direction he went he would eventually get to his dorms it just depended on how much he wanted to walk. It wasn’t much of a choice though. The culinary building was located at almost the exact opposite of the circle was either a mile walk one way or slightly under a mile walk the other. He could cut through the middle which was a park but it was dark and his minor status made him feel uneasy doing that alone. The mains street had security patrols, so did the park technically but it was huge, dense, things were missed and assaults still happened even if they were rare.  




 




He heard steps coming his way. It was Riley and the click clack of stilleto heels she was wearing. They added a few extra inches to her and prevented the hem of her dress from dragging on the floor. It was so shiny it reflected the dim light of the alley. Minnie was behind her. She shoes were flight which made Riley look even taller compared to her. The sight was a contradiction his mind had trouble resolving. Minnesota still towered over him but was very short compared to Riley. Her suit coat and top were both unbuttoned revealing bare cleavage. Riley herself seemed slightly out of breath. They had been making out.  




“Why are you still here?” Elliot asked. It was particulalry strange since things had seemed to be getting hotter between them.  




“It’s dark.” Riley said. “I wanted to walk you home.”  




“So, hurry up.” Minnesota said flatly.  




Ah! Elliot just realized what was up. “You don’t have to feel guilty about what happened at the party.” he said.  




Riley turned her head slightly. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she lied.  




Elliot giggled at that. “It’s okay really. I’m a big boy.”  




“Agreed.” Minnesota said taking Riley’s hand to try and drag her along toward one of their dorms and a night together. 




Riley snatched her hand back gave her sharp looking before bend down to her friend.  




“I’m not abandoning you again, Ellie.” Riley said matter of factly.  




 
“Okay.” He shrugged. “Let’s get out of here.”  




“Finally!” Minnie groaned.  




 




 




They’d crossed the main road which was a large two-lane street for traffic to go both ways and were on the inner ring sidewalk that led into the park With two MAJORS with him he had no fear of the park.  




Riley and Minnie walked slightly behind making idle chit chat and playfully touching each other. It made Elliot wonder if Minnesota would be a more permanent thing. He didn’t really like her and she didn’t seem to like him either. It would be a challenge if she kept hanging around.  




He sighed as he looked up at the night sky. Playing back what had ahppened this night. “She was here tonight.” he said surprisng himself. 




“Who.” Riley asked. She shrugged off a kiss from Minnie to pay better attention.  




“That woman from the party.” Elliot continued. “I think she’s related to Munalune.”  




“Munalune?” Riley thought out loud. “Ugh! That horrible minor from the party! Of course, the woman who assaulted you would be related to her!” Riley spat at the ground from the thought.  




“Munalune’s grandmother.” Minnie spoke up. “Her name’s Hilda.”  




“How do you know her.” Riley gasped.  




“I was invited to the party. It wasn’t even the first one I’d been to.” Minne said. “My older siblings are really into that girl’s clique. I think she’s dating both of them.”  




Elliot remembered the two blonde giant’s that had attended to Munalune’s feet that night. Now that Minnesota had spoken on it, their shared family resemblance was pretty obvious.  




“What’s that girl’s deal?” Riley asked with venom. Elliot didn’t think Munalune was a bad person but he just accepted that Riley’s first impression of her was a bad one. 




“I don’t know.” Minnie yawned. “Something about minor empowerement or some kind of bonding group. It never really interested me. No offense but minor’s aren’t really my thing.” 




“You don’t say.” Elliot asked sarcastically. “I wouldn't have guessed.” He gripped his shoulders underneath his chef’s jacket. It had grease stains on the sleeves and other dirt and mess that came with a night of work in a kitchen.  




“Oh shit!” He groaned.  




“What?” Riley asked.  




“I’m still wearing my jacket!” he blurted before turning back toward the culinary building. “They clean these in the morning and if I don’t return it they’ll charge me for it!” He started running across the street.  




“Elliot!” Riley shouted.  




“Just wait for me!” He shouted back. “This will only take a few minutes!”  




“Let’s ditch him.” Minnesota huffed.   




 




 




Basil had proven to be a handful tonight. As they walked out the front of the restaurant toward their cars his hand was on her hip and she could feel more than a handful of his bulge pressing into her. Thankfully the night was almost over and they’d driven in separate cars so this farce was almost over.  




Lionel, Cheryl, and Moon-moon were already inside the MAJOR limousine she’d rented for the day. They would be spending the night at her home. 




“I guess this is where we part ways.” Hilda put on a fake smile and acted as pleasant as she could muster. The door was still open her family could still see and hear them. So she closed the door and promptly removed his hand from her hip.  




“So I’ll see you back at home.” He grinned.  




“You’ll find the doors locked.” Hilda remarked.  




“Why so cold?” Basil prodded pushing his hand against the door of the car. “You didn’t seem to mind at the table.” he chuckled and smiled his winning smile. How often had this charm worked on woman? It had worked on her more than once but that was a lifetime ago.  




“That’s because I didn’t want to ruin your children’s night together, your granddaughter’s birthday, by slapping you in the face, Basil!” Hilda snapped. “But I have no such reservations now if you really want to keep testing me!”  




 




“Oh, I do!” He said and then he pressed his face into hers.  




Hilda mentally slapped herself. She should’ve expected this. To a MAJOR no was just a signal to try harder. She felt Basil’s tongue in her throat and his hand grope her breast. He breathed into her hard and mashed his growing member into her crotch. What an embarrassing display to put on in front of their children! Yet part of her enjoyed it. A primal part of her brain that was still eighteen and horny, that wanted to be pushed down and fucked hard by something big. She could almost give into that temptation. Just for one night...Almost.  




She pushed him off of her. She’d experienced something better! She was thankful for Elliot. Without that she might have been desperate enough to make a mistake with this man.  




Basil was perceptive though. “Who is he?” he asked.  




“What makes you think there’s a he?” Hilda scoffed. 




“Please don’t insult my intelligence.” Basil grumbled. “There’s always a he, we both know what a slut you are.” 




“How dare you!” Hilda snapped. She slapped him hard across the face with enough force to leave a red mark. Basil didn’t flinch in the slightest.  




“That’s the Hilda I know!” He grinned evilly. “Whoever he is I’m sure he doesn’t measure up.” He reached into his pocket for his car keys and hit the clicker button. “I’ll be around a few more days. You call me you need someone who knows how to take care of you.”  




He turned and started walking towards his car a black four-wheel luxury SUV with tinted windows. “And you will need it.” he added.  




  She waited for him to start his car and drive off before she even dared to enter the limo. Didn’t want to risk him following her home. Of course he could always be driving their anyway but she’d deal with that when it happened if he were really that arrogant. “Asshole.” she said before turning toward her door. That’s when she saw him.  




Elliot was staring at her from around the corner. The expression on his face was unreadable. How much had he seen?! He turned and ran back around the corner. Shit! What should she do? Follow him!? Had she completely blown her chance at anything with him? If Basil had completely sunk her opportunity with his horny antics, she’d kill the bastard! 




Hilda opened her car door. 




“Are you and dad getting back together?” Lionel asked with a hint of hope in his voice.  




“No, dear.” Hilda sighed. “But I did leave my wallet in the restaurant. I’ll be back in a minute.”  




She closed the door but not before hearing her Moon-moon laughing uproariously.  




 




 




Elliot wasn’t sure what he was feeling as he threw his chef jacket into the pile of dirty ones for the laundry. It stung a bit to see that woman, Hilda, kissing a MAJOR man but he wasn’t sure why. He didn’t know anything about her really. Maybe it was just his pride that had been damaged. He was probably just a toy to her. Him losing his virginity was probably just a passing whim for her.  




But the guy she was with. He didn’t like the man, he was loud and condescending in their very brief meeting. Elliot had given his “generous” tip to Mabel to add to the kitchen’s profit’s for the night. It would go back into the culinary budget and help the rest of the class to come.  




Elliot blew out some air as he walked back out into the alley. He felt angry and sad and stupid for feeling angry and sad. It was better just to put this all behind him. Forget everything about “Hilda”. Hopefully in a few days he’d even forget her name.  




“Elliot.” he heard in a woman’s voice.  




“You didn’t have to follow me.” he said without looking up. “I told you it would only take a few minutes.”  




“I’m sorry.” The woman said. “I just wanted to see you again.”  




“What you miss me?” He scoffed. Riley was being way too overprotective. He was a minor but that didn’t mean he couldn’t cross a street by himself.” 




“Yes...I guess I did.” she said.  




He felt himself being lifted off the ground. “Riley what are you?” he opened his eyes and it wasn’t Riley holding him. Beige eyes held his gaze. Slanted slightly with slight wrinkles. Her hair long and brown with those streaks of silver and grey.  Elliot felt his pulse rise from her gaze, the warmth of her breath so close to his face, her hands soft but strong cradling him under his arms .  




“Can we talk?” Hilda asked.  




“S-sure.” He stammered. “B-but please put me down first.”  




 




 




 




 




 




 




 




 




End Notes:

Again I didn't really edit this so there's probably some grammar mistakes but also I don't really care so uh...i guess that makes me a bad writer. Yeah I've really kind of stopped giving a crap in my time away. The new NotSirk don't give a dump! 

Just kidding! Kind of! See ya when I see ya!  

Chapter 4 Second Try by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Another chapter. Can you believe this story made it to for chapters? Man I really drag this out longer than necessary. 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap 




Chapter 4: Second Try  




 




The two stood quiet for a brief moment, the darkness of the alley cut by the meager illumination of the back-alley lights.  




Hilda spoke first. “I’m sorry.” she apologized. She wasn’t certain how she wanted to approach this but an apology had to be a good opener. “It was a misunderstanding but I took advantage of you.”  




Elliot felt a twinge of relief. At least she wasn’t a bad person so far. It didn’t help him find a response though. How do you say. “No hard feelings for forcing yourself on me.”?   




“I was hoping I could maybe give you my contact information?” Hilda said awkwardly. She blushed like she was back in high school asking a boy out to prom. Was that really her best line? It was then she realized for the first time in her life she was the pursuer in this potential relationship. Nearly a century of life experience and not once had she ever had to chase her affections. It wasn’t the MAJOR way. Even the humblest man would at least risk making a pass at someone. But Elliot wasn’t a MAJOR and he looked just as confused and awkward as she did. She thought back to what worked on her.  




Hilda bent down toward Elliot. She placed her hand against the wall pinning him between her and it, imitating what she remembered. “I enjoyed the time we spent together.” She said with forced confidence. “I wanted to make it a more permanent thing.” She reached into her dress pocket and fished out a napkin she’d kept from the restaurant. She didn’t have a pen but a small tube of pocket lipstick would suffice to jot down her number. “You call me and we can have more fun.” She finished her flirtation by placing the napkin in his pants pocket.  




She waited for a response. One that wasn’t coming. The boy was shivering and looked terrified. She’d just fucked up. 




“Oh no!” she said instantly standing back. “I wasn’t trying to scare you!” Hilda panicked. Why did she think acting like a sleazy horn dog would work!? She was too old to be this stupid. “I-I was just trying to take the lead, cause I kind of like you, but you’re so much younger than me, and I just realized this might be inappropriate. You can lose my number.” 




Elliot gasped at her sudden rejection.  




“I mean-don't lose my number!” Hilda blurted. “But you don’t have to call me, but I’d appreciate if you did!....If you want to! Only if you want to and you enjoyed, but of course you didn’t enjoy bein-.” Hilda’s brain was in overdrive. Each word she said seemed a worse choice than the last. She wished she could just shut up but her mouth just kept talking.  




“Okay!” Elliot snapped finally. He immediately realized he’d raised his voice and spoke softer. “I’ll-I’ll call you.” he checked himself. “I”ll think about calling you!” He corrected. “Maybe we can meet up somewhere and talk..I mean actually talk. Not whatever...this is.” 




“I’d like that.” Hilda smiled with relief. She’d somehow salvaged this! 




“Not to be rude, but I have to get going.” Elliot said. “I have friends waiting and I”m sure Riley would freak if she sa-” 




“Hey!” Elliot heard in a voice that made him tremble. Before he could even say anything  a quick beat of repeated “click-clacks” of stiletto heels followed by Hilda being pushed roughly out of his field of view.  




Riley had moved with uncanny speed to pin Hilda against the wall. The velocity she’d moved at had created a small gust of wind. All in heels. Elliot was taken aback by a MAJOR feat of physical prowess. They could really move when they wanted to.  




“What? You didn’t get enough the first time!” Riley roared at Hilda pinning her agaist the brick wall with her forearm against her neck. “You had to stalk him down some alley when you thought he was alone!”  




“That’s not what-” Elliot started.  




“Quiet!” Riley snapped at him.  




Elliot sighed in frustration. He’d seen her like this before. She was very protective of him and had been almost since they’d met. Every time any MAJOR so much as scratched him Riley was sure to pay them back in kind. He’d went through his share of teasing, taunting, and unwanted attention. All minors did, but soon after he’d befriended the MAJOR girl that had moved into his neighborhood that had changed. He’d been grateful for it but it, but she sometimes went a little overboard.  




Hilda wasn’t fazed. As a MAJOR she was more than used to her fair share of conformation. Especially from her own gender, usually romantic rivals. Judging by the appearance of this girl, pretty, well dressed, athletic, and within Elliot’s age range. Probably a paramour or potential one. It felt almost nostalgic.  




But, Hilda was a MAJOR too and not one to look weak in in front of anyone especially not a minor who looked for partners that could protect them. She smiled warmly and action that masked her true intentions. She placed a gentle palm on the girl’s face. So close to hers, so angry, just a nose taller than her too. In her prime. ...Too bad. Hilda pushed her palm hard against Riley’s face the force shoving her back and off balance thanks to her heels. She clenched her palm into a fist and followed up with a blow to the gut. Don’t want to mess up that pretty face. She stopped there. Surely that would be enough to-. 




A hard fist hit her face. Riley had recovered and went on a counterattack Hilda had not been prepared for. Maybe a few decades ago she would’ve seen it coming but age had softened her reflexes and her expectations of this girl. At least she managed to duck the next one. Her intention wasn’t for this to become a fight but it seems now it was inevitable. She prepped herself to guard another blow but it never came.  




The girl stood frozen as the smaller form of Elliot clung around her waist. Her breathing had slowed down and while her face showed she was still very angry it was a more relaxed and suppressed rage.  




“Fine.” she huffed scooping up the minor in her arms. She trudged up to Hilda and stopped a moment locking eyes with her. “Stay away from Elliot.” she warned before trudging off out the alley minor in hand.  




Hilda let out a breath. This was not how she’d expected her night to go but it seemed almost fitting that after a day this trying on her patience it would end in a disaster. She’d just blown her second chance and she doubted she would ever get a third.  




Hilda fixed her hair as best she could and adjusted her dress. She already taken longer than she’d said and appearing disheveled would only reveal her lie to her family. She’d wished she actually brought her wallet with her since it had a mirror in it so she could check her face for any scuffs and bruises. She’d just have to roll with it. Maybe she could say she fell? Her family probably wouldn’t ask questions.  




She opened the door and sat down.  




“Oh my god, mom you’re bleeding!” Lionel gasped in terror.  




Dammit!  




 




 




 




“You want to tell me what the fuck that was?” Elliot said from his position piggybacked on Riley. He was getting a jealous glare from Minnie for it but he was beyond caring about her attitude.  




“I’m not going to apologize for protecting you from a predator!” Riley said adamantly.  




“Then how about losing your temper so badly we had to bond to get you to stop!” Elliot snapped. He was still coming down from their brief mental union and the rage he’d experienced through her was still lingering.  




Riley didn’t say anything to defend herself from that. They’d both agreed years ago that if it ever came down to a bonding one of them had fucked up. This time it was her.  




Minnie seemed even more annoyed at the mention of bonding. Perhaps even a bit jealous since bonding wasn’t often something that happened between MAJORS. It added insult to injury.  




They didn’t talk the rest of the way but Riley didn’t put Elliot down until he was at the front of the gate to his dorm. He was buzzed in and they finally had to separate. MAJORS weren’t allowed on the property after hours without going through a strict review process.  




“We’ll talk tomorrow.” Riley said.   




“Sure.” Elliot said not back, daring to mention her number that he had in his pocket.  




As the gates closed, he watched Riley and Minnie walk into the night. The shorter MAJOR very eager to rekindle the evening but Riley just rebuked her advances. Elliot felt a little guilty. It was his fault her evening was ruined. That wasn’t very fair to Minnesota even though he didn’t really like her. He’d have to figure out a way to apologize for that. Maybe some cookies.  




He made his way to his single dorm. A perk for minors is they didn’t have to share rooms so he didn’t have to worry about waking anyone when he collapsed onto his bed and let the weight of the day finally take him. He turned over onto his back and fished the napkin out of his pocket. Hilda’s number was there only slightly smudged, but completely ledgible.  




“What now?” he said to himself.  




 




 




 




Hilda laid nude in her bed with only a towel wrapped around her body. The rest of the night had been mercifully peaceful. Munalune was spending valuable bonding time with her family which meant the house was quiet. She decided to turn the light out and let herself dose off to a well-deserved rest.  




Her phone rang. She picked it up but didn’t recognize the number. She tossed the phone and closed her eyes. She never answered unknown numbers. 




The phone rang, and rang, and rang, and rang again.  




Hilda felt a little frustrated that her phone had so many rings before going to her answering machine. Most people would hang up themselves by now.  




Then she remembered what she had done that night. Who she had given her number too! 




Her eyes snapped open and she leaped for the phone as it made its final ring. 




“Hello!” she blurted.  




“Um...hello.” she heard back in a timid voice. “It’s uh...me, Elliot. I wasn’t sure if it was too late to call.”  




 




 




 




 




It was early morning when they decided to meet. They decided to meet at a small coffee shop located in the central park of the campus. It was a very relaxed environment with lots of people around, that made Elliot feel safe and comfortable. He ordered a small iced mocha beverage he got with a student discount. He was prepared to wait but he didn’t wait long as Hilda was standing behind him as he received his order.  




She cast a large shadow over him, that was actually rather intimidating. She wore a very large dark red jacket with golden buttons. It ran down past her knees which were bare except for a pair of fashionably fierce heeled boots, dark black with matching golden buttons. She had a grey scarf around her neck and wide brimmed reflective sunglasses. She looked like a fashion model hiding from paparazzi.  Elliot felt under dressed. This was supposed to be a casual meeting but an oversized hoodie and blue jeans now seemed inappropriate. Was this really her casual outfit? 




She took a sip of her own drink, something warmer apparently since Ellito could see her break against the chilled air. She lifted her sunglasses to give him a welcoming smile. “Shall we walk and talk?”  




 




They walked slowly or more accurately Hilda walked slowly. Elliot had to hold a brisker pace to keep up with Hilda’s longer strides. A situation she seemed to sense herself as she would stop time to time for him to catch up.  




“So.” They both started at the same time and then stopped.  




“You can talk first.” Elliot said. He was too nervous to really form a competent sentence anyway.  




“It’s a..” Hilda searched her thoughts for the right way to put this. “It’s been a while since I’ve been with anyone.” She admitted. “So I was a bit overeager.”  




“I’ll say.” Elliot snarked. “I’m still a little sore from it.” He rotated his arm and shoulder. “And I think I still have a few scratch marks.” 




Hilda blushed at what she hoped was a joke at her expense. This wasn’t starting off so bad. “I really enjoyed our time together and was hoping you felt the same way.”  




Eliot gulped. It was time to answer the question. He’d stayed up most of the night just thinking about how he truly felt.  




“It was pretty rough.” He started. 




Hilda felt her heart drop. She’d probably scared him off. Even if he was such a sweety, she was just lucky he didn’t hold it against her.  




“But I did enjoy most of it.” Elliot revealed. “The sex that is.”  




His face turned a shade redder. He wasn’t used to even having sex let alone openly talking about it. This was a mature conversation with a mature woman and he barely felt qualified to have it.  




 




The weight on her heart lifted a bit. 




“But.” Elliot started.  




Uh oh.  




“I don’t think I’m ready for that.” Elliot sighed. “I was joking a bit but I am still pretty sore, and it was really traumatic for me, scary, and my best friend kind of hates you.” Elliot looked up at her after unloading all of his insecurities about Hilda. He didn’t mention that he also thought she was way out of his league to begin with. She was some kind of rich, business woman, with a mansion and grandchildren. He was just some dumb kid trying to make it through college, hoping one day to own a bakery or something.  Shouldn’t she be interested in someone with more...potential. 




“Um, okay.” Hilda said as she screamed internally. She tried not to let his rejection show on her face. “Fair points, but I assume you didn’t meet me out here just to reject me.” Hilda hoped.  




“No.” Elliot said.  




“Well then I propose we try and play this out.” Hilda said. “My day is totally free. Maybe we just spend it getting to know each other a bit and see where this goes.”  




Hilda pointed out a bench overlooking a pond and they both sat down and finished their drinks. “Tell me about yourself.” 




For the next hour they just sat and talked. Elliot about his college experience, and what it was like to be a minor at school and in general, Hilda related that to being a parent and grandparent of minors and about how she lived her life. They had more than a few things in common. Hilda liked cooking and eating but wasn’t good at it. They both liked movies but honestly who didn’t like movies? They easily fell into a comfortable repoire laughing and talking about more mundane subjects. The barriers between them slowly but surely being let down. Unconsciously closing the distance between them and before either of them knew it they were nearly face to face. So close they could feel each other’s breath. Hilda moved in close and was pleasantly surprised to find lips. Emotion overtook her and she gripped his shoulders and pulled him in. They were making out. For moment after moment, they indulged in the shared lust and pleasure before Elliot was forced to break just to breathe.  




He took in a breath and they both shared an embarrassed look.  




Hilda cleared her throat. “Well...maybe we should continue this somewhere else?” She propositioned.  




Elliot nodded.  




 




 




They had sex again. In the surprisingly roomy backseat of Hilda’s car this time.  




“Better.” she huffed from her position on top of him. His body pinned underneath the weight and mass of her chest. The bra hadn’t fully come off during leaving one bare and one clothed sort of cupping him into her cleavage. Her words weren’t so much a question as an affirmation of their shared satisfaction.  




“Much better.” He wheezed out weakly. He was still spent, that was inevitable but at least he felt like he could still walk if he had to.  She nipped at his neck and he could feel her getting ready for another round. “I need a break first!” he peeped out.  




Hilda took that cue to roll over on her back with him. She let him recline on her body. It was surprisingly private in the backseat of her car. The windows were tinted and she’d parked in a more secluded area behind the administration building. Of course, anyone who had walked by to see a luxury Lincoln town car rocking back and forth could probably guess what was happening, btu at least the illusion was there. She reached over toward a side compartment that was a mini fridge and retrieved two cold waters and handed him one.  




“That’s fine.” She hummed.   




 




 




It was later in the day when Elliot finally got back to his dorm room. The sun was setting and starting to transition into night. The light beams hit him in the eyes as he entered the room forcing him to close his eyes. His phone buzzed. It was a text message. 




“Where have you been?” Riley asked.  




He didn’t know how to respond to that.  




His phone buzzed again. Another text this time an image. It was Hilda or more accurately Hilda’s chest and the bottom half of her face with devilish smile as she cupped her breasts together in a lacey bra that showed just the hints of her nipples. “Looking forward to seeing you again.” With a kiss emoji.  




He really didn’t know how to respond to that. He fell back on his bed and typed. “Out.” In response to Riley’s query even as he felt the bulge grow in his pants at the memory of today reinvigorated by Hilda’s spicy photo. Riley probably would not like that, but he didn’t know how to break it to her yet. Maybe it was fair. He didn’t like Minnesota either but she was sticking around. Neither had the right to approve of who the other chose to date.  




That’s when he heard a knock at the door. He jumped up and turned off his phone. Then he adjusted his pants to try his best to hide his half erection. He expected it to be Riley as it wasn’t quite late enough for her to have trouble getting in, but to his surprise he couldn’t see her when he looked through the peep hole of his door. In fact, he saw nothing where he would usually see Riley’s toned abdomen, she loved displaying.  




He opened the door to find Munalune Maldera standing before him. Alone. She was short, shorter than him, which also meant shorter than the peep hole. She wore a white and red dress withbare sleeves and a dark long sleeve blouse underneath. Her hair was instead of her two braids was tied in one very long super braid that went past her knees. She skipped into his room without being given permission and sat on his bed.  




Elliot was shocked into speechlessness by not only her presence but her audacity.  




She picked up his phone and turned it on. A wide smile forming on her face in the light of its screen. “Ooooh! Sexy!” she laughed 




“Hey!” Elliot lunged for her but Munalune was faster than she looked and scooted to the side for him to land limply on his mattress. She then dropped the phone on top of him.  




“Relax, Elliot.” She mused. “I just want to talk.....about how you’re fucking my grandma.” 




Elliot’s face went pale.  




“And some other things too.” She giggled.   




 

End Notes:

Four chapters just to get to Elliot and Hilda actually hooking up which was the point of equilibrium I was trying to get to in the first place! Ugh! This is what happens when you have and idea but then need to put a bunch of worthless backstory and plot points just to establish it!

Oh well! That's my problem. This story did it's job and shook some of the rust off. Don't know when I'll pick this up again or how since it can now go a lot of ways. I'll see you then. Thanks for reading. 

Chapter 5: Developing Tension by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Psst. Guess what? NotSirk wrote a new chapter of something no one will read! Gasp! 

MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap Chapter 5: Developing Tension 

   

Munalune “Moonie” Maldera sprawled out onto the bed as if she owned it. Ruffling the sheets with her expensive designer sneakers and planting her face into a pillow before rolling onto her back in a recline. You’d think she lived in this dorm or was at least Elliot’s girlfriend and the fact that she was neither left the minor male stewing at a low simmer.  

“Did you ever read my pamphlet?” Munalune asked before Elliot could even object to her over familiarity with his room.  

“I glanced at it.” he muttered. “How did you even get in here?”  

“I told the girl at the front I was your girlfriend. She let me right in.” Munalune grimaced as she regarded the image in Elliot’s photo. She self-consciously felt up her own breasts unsatisfied. “I didn’t realize grams was so...blessed. God, forbid I inherit of bit of her reserves. She has more than enough to share!” That last part had a bit of poison in it.   

“Must be fun for you!” She grinned the sour expression disappearing from her face as fast as it had appeared.  

Elliot snapped to his senses. “Hey!” he made a lunge toward her and she adeptly stepped back letting him fall face first onto his mattress.  

Munalune giggled. “Easy there lover boy.”  

“What do you want!?” Elliot screeched as embarrassment brightened his face.  

“Not much really.” Munalune smirked. “Nothing you weren’t already going to do anyway.” She pressed a few buttons on his phone. “You should really have a password for this.” She tossed it back to him. “My number.”  

Elliot snatched up his phone. “Did you really come here just to give me your number?”  

“Mostly.” Munalune mused. “I really want you to join my-” 

“Cult.” Elliot spat. 

“Political group!” Munalune snapped in correction. “But that’s something different I need your help.” 

Elliot was silent. How could he possibly help her? Munalune had far surpassed him in almost every way that matter. Socially, financially, he was just a normal minor. 

“My grandmother cut me off.” Munalune revealed.  

“So.” Elliot said. “That’s none of my business.”  

“She’s not one to easily forget things.” Munalune continued. “Especially, annoyingly when it comes to punishing me.”  

Elliot scoffed as he remembered that while party he’d attended. “I kind of think you deserve it.”  

Munalune frowned. “That’s irrelevant! One such as myself burdened with great responsibility and purpose can’t be shackled by the confines and restrictions of those with such pedestrian understanding of the world.” 
 

“Is there a point to this?” Elliot asked getting more and more frustrated with the rude intrusion of Hilda’s granddaughter.  

 

“Sex!” Munalune stated. “You’ve been fucking my grandma and I need that to continue.”  

Elliot was stunned. “W-what?!”  
 

“As I was saying before, grandma cut me off, but she forgot to actually freeze my account, something she assured me she was going to do today. Do you know who she was doing today instead.”  

Elliot blushed.  

“Exactly.” Munalune beamed. “I’ve come to evaluate your intentions and offer assurances that might mutually benefit the both of us!”  

Munalune crept closer to him still sitting on his mattress. Moving from the edge of the bed to sit right next to him. “I had to confirm it was actually you.” She said softly. “The shy boy from my party that Jasmine picked up is the one fucking my grandma. It’s kind of funny when you think about it.”  

Elliot gulped. 

Munalune moved her face even closer. “What are your intentions with her?” She whispered. “A cute young, man like you could have your pick of any MAJOR in the state. Are you just playing around? Was it a fling? A one and done?”  

Elliot was starting to feel nervous with a girl this pretty so close to his face. Her breath smelled sweet and her soft features were intoxicating. The curvatures and contours of her face holding a sense of warm familiarity. Like staring at Hilda through a filter of youth. “I-I don’t know?” Elliot stammered. He retreated to find his back pressed into the headboard. He had no room to maneuver, backed into a corner by Munalune.  

She sensed her advantage placing a hand above him and planting it firmly on the head board. Munalune was actually slightly shorter than him but in this atmosphere, she seemed a MAJOR herself. It was uncanny how much her mannerisms intentionally or not mimicked Hilda’s  

“I could provide...incentives to keep seeing her.” Munalune walked her index and middle finger up the slope of Elliot’s torso. “Two Maldera’s are better than one.” 

Elliot felt the temperature in the room rise ten degrees as his pants suddenly felt a size too small. “I-I” 

“Hrmm?” Munalune breathed into his ear.  

Elliot jerked forward pressing his palms into her chest and pushing forward against the soft plushness. “I like HIlda!” He blurted as Munalune went flying onto her back.  

Munalune lay sprawled on her back like a girl deflowered. Eyes wide in shock of disappointment and rejection before it was morphed into her signature smile. “I suddenly get why gram-gram's went so stupid for you.” She rose and fixed the creases in her top. “You’re just a sweet little dork aren’t you?”  

Elliot didn’t know whether to feel proud or insulted by what she’d just said.  

“Oh, this makes things so much easier!” Munalune beamed. “I thought this whole naïve, swee tboy thing was just an act, but you actually, genuinely want to date my grandma!”  

“I don’t know if we’re dating.” Elliot stated. “I mean we’ve....we’ve.” His mind flashed with fresh images of Hilda’s body, sweaty and supple. Her voice moaning deeply into him and the taste of her tongue lingered in his mouth. “Only been...y’know.”  

Munalune smirked at that.  

 

“I’ve known your grandma less than a week.” Elliot said meekly. The realization that he’d had sex with a woman twice in one week had just dawned on him. A woman he’d only had a few conversations with. There was no way to know what they truly even were yet or what they meant to each other besides the fun and passion of the moment. They were sexually compatible. That’s the best he could believe right now. “I don’t even know if she really likes me or just sees me as a minor boy toy.”  

“Oh she likes you.” Munalune said. “I can assure you that.” Her grandmother had been on cloud nine when she’d returned home that day. Not mentioning once about Munalune’s account, or the birthday money she’d “confiscated” that had already been deposited inside. She must of done so out of habit, distracted by her romance high. Munalune discovering herself to be ten grand richer in the process.  

 

“I shouldn’t have come here.” Munalune said. “I apologize again Elliot. I keep underestimating you.”  

She rose from the bed and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. “Just keep doing what you’re doing “boy toy”. She winked at him before heading toward the door. “I’ll be in touch.” She said before closing the door behind her.  

 

Elliot sat on his bed stunned and not entirely sure what had just happened.  





Poomph, poomph! 

Riley’s fists knocked into the heavy bag jostling the equipment with educated punches. Elliot tried his best to keep it steady for her but as a minor the back was at least twice his size and probably three times his weight.  

Riley pummeled it with two quick jabs, then a cross. A combo of punches pushing the bag right into his face. Elliot held on as hard as he could the practice of which strained his arm muscles to maximum effort providing a workout him as well.  

“So this biker chick gets all up in my face because I accidentally knocked over her boyfriend or some shit.” Riley stated between breaths and between punches. “I apologized to him and stuff but she wanted to throw hands for no reason.” She growled as she continued to describe an altercation, she’d had this morning. It had put her in a bad mood which had shown through the force of her blows into the bag.  

“I don’t know what the big deal was.” Minnie said effortlessly pulling herself up on a horizontal bar across from the heavy bag. “The guy was just an emo little shit!” Her arm muscles strained taught on what was normally a trim and petite appearing form. Hidden weapons that only appeared when needed.  

 

“You know that’s not the point.” Riley said adding another flurry for emphasis.  

“So what happened?” Elliot grunted from the force of her blow reverberating through the bag and into his body.  

“I punched her.” Riley said matter of factly. “But I guess the little dude’s entourage didn’t take it well or something. I was suddenly in a 2v1.”  

“Really!?” Elliot gasped.  

“Yeah, there was some blond chick, with a real bad attitude, totally stuck up, rich girl type.” Riley motioned a finger to a fresh shiner on her right eye. “She gave me this.” Riley smiled almost proud. “But I gave her and that biker bitch one’s to match. But get this, just when things were getting good-” 

“The tiny emo prick’s mom broke it up!” Minnie interrupted still putting in repeated sets of pull ups. Almost bored by the process of physical fitness.  

“She fucking reported me to the administration!” Riley snapped with a powerful blow the force of which travelled through the bag and launched Elliot backward five feet onto the floor. “Oh, shit!”  

Riley stopped and went to help him up.  

“Why are you even humoring him with this!?” Minnie seethed dropping from the bar to hold the bag herself. “You’re both just embarrassing yourselves with this mutual delusion.”  

Riley glared at Minnie as she picked Elliot up off the ground. They held a stare at each other. “Fuck you, Minnie.” Riley seethed.  

“Maybe later.” Minnie huffed. “Stop holding back for your little dweeb’s minor ego.”  

Riley grit her teeth and took up her boxing stance. In a blur a flurry of furious punches hit the back at supersonic speed. The sound echoed through the gym like miniature sonic booms. One after the other with enough force to break concrete. Minnie and the back held on a feat of herculean strength itself.  

Elliot was humbled by the display. Minnesota didn’t look like much for a MAJOR but she truly. Her leg muscles bulged and tightened with effort, expanding the tight dark fabric of her gym tights. Her back muscled rigidly defined as they strained from the tension of her arms holding the bag themselves, defined by her fingers gripping the material like steel pincers in a death grip. She smiled down darkly at Elliot as wispy strands of her blonde hair flew past her face from the sheer force of Riley’s furious impacts. A smug satisfaction that her bait had worked to instigate Riley and wordlessly prove her point more than her bitter words ever could.  

Elliot was in awe. These two were superior to him. That was just a hard fact of nature.  

Elliot sighed and went to a rack of weights. Minor weights of course and he picked up the largest set he could find. His male ego bad been bruised and he wanted to prove something to himself. Fifty pounds. Surely he could curl that right?.... 

….He couldn’t. 12 pounds was more his speed. Dammit.  

“So anyway.” Riley growled still hammering at the heavy bag. “I have a mark on my record now. My first strike. Two more and it’s grounds for expulsion.”  

“Yeah.” Elliot grunted as he strained with the weights that were already starting to make his arms sour after only ten reps. He needed to at least finish a few sets or he’d never feel adequate.  

“But I can appeal it.” Riley huffed stopping briefly to take a breath and wipe some sweat off her forehead. “And I sure as shit am, cause I’m not letting two stuck up bitches stain my record.”  

“What...are..you...getting at!?” Elliot grunted finishing his second set. 

Riley went back to punching. “A minor would make a great character witness to the academic board.” Riley stated. “Give me a rub, yknow.”  

She punched the bag hard. “Show that..” 

Another punch even harder “I’m not some...” 

Another punch, harder still. Even Minnie jumped at it. “Violent thug!” 

Even harder! Minnie was forced off the back with a loud thud! That made Elliot smile.  

“Could, you...do me a solid?” Riley asked.   

“Of....course!” Elliot strained finishing his third set. He would go for a fourth. “Any..ti-” No he wouldn’t. His arms gave out and he dropped the weights one landing right on his toe causing him to scream as pain shot from his foot to his brain.  

Minnie howled in petty laugher!  

“Minnie!” Riley snapped! 

“What?!” She shouted back at her. “It’s not my fault your friend’s ego is so fragile he blew out his arms trying to prove what a big tough guy he is!” She added a mocking tone to the last part. She strolled over to him in one MAJOR step and bent down to pick up the comically small weights in one had. She flipped one like a coin in her fingers catching it like it weighed nothing at all. It probably did to her. “Try not to push yourself too hard, idiot. Don’t want you hurting yourself right?”   

They held a stare. Minesota didn’t seem as indifferent to him in that moment as usual even though her eyes were still cold.  

“Right.” he sighed in defeat.  

“Hmmf.” She turned her head and left the gym.  

Riley crouched down next to him. “Let me check your foot, dude. Make sure you didn’t break something.”  

“I hate your girlfriend.” Elliot stated.  

Riley removed his shoe and sock to see a nice purple bruise that covered three of his toes that were smooshed tightly together. Ouch. “She hates you too.” Riley said.  

Elliot winced as he tried to move the toes. He could wiggle two of them but the big toe was motionless.  

“It’s busted, dude.” Riley stated. “We need to get you to the campus infirmary.” 

Elliot sighed. He had a busted his toe as well as his ego. MIght as well add more pain since he was on a role.  

“I’m seeing Hilda.” he stated.  





“You poor baby!” Hilda cooed at her little lover as he sat on her lap for an afternoon of cuddling. When he’d called her she’s expected an afternoon of gentle love making, but instead she’d discovered her minor love forlorn and injured. His company was still appreciated. In fact it might be better for them to have some intimacy not related to sex.  

“What happened?” Hilda asked.  

“I got in a fight with a friend.” Elliot revealed.  

“The girl at the restaurant?” Hilda guessed. “She did this to you?” 

Elliot felt Hilda’s grip tighten around him in protective anger. Her strong finger pressing him into the ridges of her exposed abdomen and softness of her chest. She was wearing a sexy lace number and silk negligee clearly expecting something steamier from his presence.  

“No!” Elliot instantly blurted. “Never! She’s just mad at me.”  

“For what?” Hilda asked.  

“Seeing you.” Elliot answered.  

Hilda felt a twinge of guilt at that. She didn’t want to ruin his relationships. “Sorry.” She stated. “I don’t want to come between you and your friend.”  

“Don’t be.” Elliot sighed. “It’s not your fault. It’s just something we have to work through I guess.”  
 

“That’s a pretty mature way of looking at it.” Hilda smiled softly. She didn’t expect a boy this young to be so even tempered and self reflective. It was a trait she liked. Her old lovers would be raging about something like this.  

Elliot sighed and melted further into Hilda’s embrace. He had asked to spend the next few days with her and give him and Riley some much needed distance. She had eagerly obliged although he was a little worried at what that meant for him. For one, thing Munalune lived with Hilda and their last meeting left things between them uncertain. “Moonie” made him nervous and he wasn’t sure if it was okay to tell Hilda she had visited even if her motives for it were somewhat uncertain. Should he snitch about how their fledgling romance was benefitting Hilda’s granddaughter? Maybe Hilda already knew. She was a sharp woman.  

Hilda reclined back on her massive bed, holding Elliot with her. She pressed him firmly into her busom and started nibbling at the nap of his neck and slowly rubbing his chest as something from some streaming service played on her large, mounted, 4k, OLED, television as background noise. She didn’t have any sexual intentions but one of the appeals of a minor was just holding them, playing with them, fiddling and teasing them in your hands, molding them like a lump of clay in your finger tips to respond to your attention. It was remarkable stress relief that flooded her body and mind with dopamine at his very touch.  

Of course, the gentle touch of a beautiful woman did inevitably lead to a sexual response intended or not. Hilda could see Elliot’s pants widen as he pinched a tent in her embrace. The boy moaned and fidgeted to try to hide his burgeoning lust. It was cute. Adorable. A turn on. She couldn’t help herself as her hand snaked down the hem of his underwear and grazed the underside of his groin and balls before settling on his hardened member.  

Elliot yelped in shock and pleasure as she started to stroke him.  

“I think I’m going to enjoy having you here, Ellie!” She mused kissing his neck and head hard. He squealed in as an almost feminine moan of forced pleasure escaped him despite his resistance. She stroked her fingers through is light platinum hair as she turned him over to gently straddle him careful not to apply too much weight.  He was bathed in her shadow and his eyes went wide as she unwrapped her silk nightie and unstrapped her bra. Yes, she would enjoy having him many, many times.  

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hrmm. Well. Merry whatever winter adjacent holiday you celebrate I guess. 

Weird thought for the moment but you know I finished the original MAJOR/minor like a week before I had major heart surgery!? That's crazy! I was just re-reading those stories and I don't even know who that NotSirk even is?! Dude was crazy! 

See you when I see you and who know when that will be! That cool? Yeah that's cool!. Also it's really weird how uploading the file for this story somehow changes the indents when reading it on the site. I have no idea how to fix that which isn't cool. 

Chapter 6: Fleeting Connections by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Surprise! I had another chapter in me! How about that! 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap: Chapter 6: Fleeting Connections

“Do you want to do something?” Hilda asked down to her smaller lover. Elliot was naked, sweaty, and out of breath which was quickly becoming how she preferred to see him. His figure had very light muscle definition that had been blossoming more over time. She had to wonder if that was partially her fault. She was literally working him out every time they were in the throws of sexual passion and that was often how they spent their time together, which was the problem. 

She rolled herself out of bed and fetched her discarded panties off the floor. Red and lacy with intricate designs of rose petals sewn in. She was wearing her fancier stuff since meeting Elliot. She pulled them up her legs and slowly over her bare posterior while her lover boy rose to regard her in pure adoration. His expressions would never get old. It was immensely flattering that she could get that reaction from a male so much her junior. It made her feel like she still had it. 

“What?” Elliot croaked trying to snap himself out of his pervy leering. “Weren’t we just doing something?” 

“No, Ellie!” She chastised. “I mean..” She pondered her thoughts for a moment. She wasn’t sure what this relationship was beyond sex, did she want somethimg more than that? This was most likely temporary right? The logistics of them actually trying to make this work long term seemed daunting, He’d probably move on eventually to someone younger, and more relatable. She should probably be with someone who had at least lived half a century…right? She was overthinking this. “I mean like do something other than having sex and cuddling. Like going to a movie, or out to eat, something you can remember me for when you’ve gotten bored of my body.” 

Elliot stared at her expressionless. “Why would I ever get bored of you?” He asked genuinely. 

Hilda blushed. For just a second, just one beat of her powerful heart, she felt a jolt of something she couldn’t recognize. An emotion she hadn’t felt in years if ever. A sudden urge to pounce right back onto this young angel and devour him for another 3 hours came forward in her mind. But Hilda had become accustomed to these MAJOR base desires. She choked it down and retrieved her matching bra to cover the girls and relished in Elliot’s sudden crestfallen eyes. 

“You know what I mean, Ellie.” Hilda continued pulling a white top over her chest that was two sizes too small and showed off her belly. Why did she still even have this one? “I just don’t want you to only think of me as the hot milf you lost your virginity too. Maybe have a few more memories of Hilda Maldera besides the shape of her ass.” Although just speaking it Hilda didn’t think that would be so bad. Maybe she could actually ruin him for a few ladies down the line. She chuckled at the idea of a girl half her age silently cursing at that old bitch Hilda Maldera her man couldn’t stop mentioning while they were in bed. 

“I know what we can do!” Elliot beamed. He pounced out of bed renewed. As if he hadn’t just spent all of himself in their last round of physical intimacy. Then he immediately collapsed onto the floor. There it was. He laughed as he struggled to pull himself up on the edge of the bed and find his boxer shorts. Sluggishly, heartbreakingly, covering up that tasty body of his. He turned toward her, putting on a shirt that was easily 3 sizes too big for him. It went down past his knees and looked like he was wearing a large white dress. “I want to cook for you!” he smiled. 




Riley rolled over bare chested, and out of breath. “Why are we even doing this?” She gasped. 

“C’mon!” Minnie pleaded. “We were so close. I nearly felt something, you just have to focus!” 

“Why can’t we just have normal sex!?” Riley blurted out in frustration. She turned toward the pale mouse-like face of her girlfriend. Yes, Minnesota was her girlfriend now. It just felt inappropriate to think of her as anything else even though this was just supposed to be a casual sex relationship. Her large grey eyes shimmered with lust and desperation for her endeavor. She didn’t just want sex, she wanted to bond. 

“We can do this.” Minnie breathed. She rolled over on top of Riley in a rare power move. She brushed her wispy blonde hair from her face and went down to meet Riley’s lips. Tender delicate kisses. “You can feel me, can’t you?” 

Riley did feel something, right on the edge of her mind. A faint tinge of desire that wasn’t her own, desire and desperation for something more. For just a moment they breathed in unison, and then just as quick as it came it was gone. 


“Dammit!” Minnie whined. 

“Can we just fuck now?” Riley sighed. “The engine’s already revved, Minnie, if you don’t want to hit the gas I’ll just do it myself!”

“No!” Minnie insisted. “Please!?” She frantically went to kissing her girlfriend all over. Pecking the tan and taut body of Riley Lockheart until her chest and shoulders were covered in her pink shade of lip gloss.

“Okay, just..just stop.” Riley sighed. She pushed her palms against Minnie forcing her to stop her assault of soft lips. “This is just pathetic not, I’m not into it.” 

Minnie stopped when most MAJORS probably wouldn’t without another more forceful warning. It was part of why Riley was starting to like her. Minnie was smaller and weaker than Riley and honestly many MAJORS and she knew it. She never tried to play the all to common domination game that most her age did regardless. It was something Riley used to enjoy herself but had quickly grown out of. 

“Shit!” Minnie screeched. “Fine!” She leaned back onto her palmes and breathed in deep letting her bare breasts rise and appear two sizes bigger than they actually were. 

“What are you trying to prove?” Riley asked exasperated at Minnie’s attitude. Why was bonding so important to her? Most MAJORS didn’t bother with it unless a minor was involved anyway. 

“I’m not trying to prove anything.” Minnie sighed. “Just forget the whole thing, maybe we can try again later.” 

“You want to try this again!?” Riley snapped. “Why? That’s so pointless!” 

“Because I know we can do it!” Minnie snapped back. “I know..I can…don’t you want to feel what I feel?” There was a small crack in her voice during that last word. Riley could see the corner of Minnesota’s eyes start to tear up like she was on the verge of crying. This was really important to her. 

“Hey, hey, easy.” Riley comforted. She lifted herself up to embrace the smaller MAJOR. Minnie felt tiny and fragile in her hug. Almost like a minor herself. 

“I’m sorry!” Minnie wheezed. “This is stupid. I barely even know you. It’s just, that you’re so nice and you really care about people when you don’t have to, even that minor boy. I just thought we could. That you wouldn’t mind-.” 

“What is this about?” Riley thought out loud. “What do you care about bonding? Are you a tier-”

“Don’t say it!” Minnie cried. “Don’t you dare even-!” 

“Shhh.” Riley said. “You don’t have to talk anymore. We can keep trying, okay babe.’

Minnie took in a hard breath and sniffed in some mucus that had started leaking from her nose that was now bright red. She nodded in affirmation. And mouthed “Thank you.” 

Riley continued to hug the smaller girl and let loose a relieved sigh. She couldn’t help but wonder what Elliot would think if he saw Minnie like this. 



 

Hilda followed Elliot as he cruised down the grocery store isles picking up food contents of this and that for some mystery dish he wasn’t at liberty to reveal. It dawned on her that this was probably the first time she’d been inside a grocery store in years. Memories of her traveling down similar isles searching for baby formula and something to prepare for dinner while one of her sons, probably Lionel, was crying on her hip. Basil off to find some sort of alcohol to pair with dinner. One of her other son’s long since ran off to pick their favorite cereal while yet another tried to sneak some junk food into the cart. Simpler, more modest times. Hilda was never poor, but she also wasn’t as substantially rich as she was now. At least not financially, not with four children the oldest of which had impregnated a girl, and a husband with a considerable gambling addiction. That could hurt anyone’s bank account. Still part of her missed it. Now she had people to do her food shopping for her. Not that she ever needed it. She couldn’t remember the last time she had elected to have a home cooked meal. She more often just ate out or even more recently whatever her serving staff decided to prepare for the house’s true matriarch, her little spoiled princess, Moonie. 

“He’s so independent!” she heard from a woman who was standing right next to her. Age was really hard to distinguish on a MAJOR over or under a required threshold, but Hilda could at least tell she was an adult. Maybe over 50 if she was forced to guess. 

“Hrm?” Hilda raised an eyebrow at the woman. She had cherrywood colored hair and a sharp nose that looked more like a beak. 

“You’re son.” She said pointing toward Elliot who was busy poking and prodding cuts of meat in the middle freezer bin. It was discounted and he was pondering it with a discerning eye. Poor boy. He should know the price didn’t matter here. “Shopping on his own. It’s good of you to let him do that! These little guys need to learn how to take care of themselves. My Shelby does the same thing although I don’t think I could ever let her go completely.”

Hilda realized how this looked and was both embarrassed and insulted. Mostly by herself. What was she even supposed to say to this “nosy” woman? 

“Oh, we should set up a play date!” the woman suggested. “How old is your son? He looks close to my Shelby’s age and wouldn’t it be just wonderful if they hit it off!” 

“He’s nineteen.” Hilda informed. 

“Perfect!” Ms. Nosey said with a toothful grin that seemed just slightly predatory. Hilda couldn’t forget she was a MAJOR and that meant a lot of things to be weary of when minors were around. Especially minors that weren’t legally minors anymore. “And he’s not my-”

“Hilda!” Elliot shouted up to her as he eagerly pushed a full cart of food down the hall toward her. “They were basically giving away these steaks! It seemed a little fishy at first but it’s good quality. I think at nice sear on these won’t make them too tough!” 

“Oh, you can cook!” the woman said. “That’s so cute! You gonna make dinner for your mother tonight, big boy?” 

“My..moth-” Elliot paused in a brief instant he seemed to recognize the misunderstanding and looked up at Hilda in a loss of how to proceed.

Hilda coughed. “He’s not my son.” She stated. “He’s my boyfriend.” It felt satisfying to say that even if it was a little embarrassing to reveal in public but at this point in her life she didn’t really care what people thought. 

“Really?” the woman said her smile suddenly became more strained. Her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed despite herself. Hilda recognized the expression. Right now the woman was calculating a thousand little social equations in her head now that the situation had changed. 

Ms. Nosey cleared her throat. “That’s a shame.” 

The game had now changed. 

“You don’t have to settle like this big boy.” she said to him. She then produced a card from somewhere on her person and bent down to hand it to Elliot. 

Elliot seemed entirely lost now. This woman was too close. So close in fact that her chest just barely grazed his face through her button up shirt. She pressed the card into his open mouth and walked off before either Elliot or Hilda could respond. 

“What was that?” he asked. 

Hilda sighed. This boy was truly defenseless. She would have to be more careful with him in public. 

“I guess you have an admirer.” Hilda said to him. 

Elliot looked at the number on the card then tore it in two and dropped it on the grocery store floor. 





“Say ahh!” Elliot said as a he reached a oversized forkful of steaming meat into Hilda’s mouth. He was standing ontop of the island table in the middle of her kitchen. She couldn’t remember using it even once since she’d bought her manor but Elliot had proven an expert in the kitchen despite the size disadvantages. In fact it made the cooking experience more fun since she had to aid him which was delightful skinship. It was almost like he went to school precisely to learn this exact thing. 

  She took a bite. It was savory and tender, with a hint of spice paired well with the fresh herb garnish. “Exquisite!” she moaned. It really was but light in Elliot’s eyes at her compliment tasted even better. 

“Isn’t this cute!” Chirped an all to familiar voice there to ruin the moment. Munalune Maldera skipped right into the kitchen. 

“For a brief moment I was happy forgetting that you live here.” Hilda grumbled. “What, Moonie?” 

“I smelled dinner!” Moonie beamed. “I do indeed live here. Can’t I be allowed to partake in a meal when cooked in my home?” 

“My home.” Hilda corrected. “And I know you could easily order someone to-”
“Help yourself.” Elliot encouraged trying his best to diffuse the tension between the two headstrong women. “We have plenty.” 

“Thank you, Elliot!” Munalune beamed taking a seat at a boosted stool at the island. “Or should I be calling you grandfather?” She grinned. 

Elliot’s face went red. 

“Careful, Moonie!” Hilda warned. “I haven’t forgotten you’re supposed to be grounded. Keep teasing. See what happens.” 

“Umm…I-I made some seared steak with a garlic sauce reduction. If you have a meat dietary restriction I do know a good recipe for roasted eggplant I can cook up, I also prepared some braised vegetables in sweet sauce and peanut and caramel brownies for dessert.” 

“Oooh!” Munalune smiled. “Grandma he’s spoiling you tonight!” 

She immediately reached for the brownie. 

“Eat something real first!” Hilda ordered.

“Ugh! Fine!” Moonie whined. “She jumped onto the table much like Elliot was and grabbed an oversized steak knife that looked like it could be a two handed machete in her hand and cut a small portion right off Hilda’s steak. 

Hilda frowned at that. 

“Surely you don’t expect me to eat an entire one of these myself.” Munalune huffed. 

“You don’t have to be rude either.” Hilda seethed. “I know you’ve been raised better than this.” 

“Elliot.” Munalune regarded the minor deciding she’d had enough interaction with her paternal grandmother. “You give anymore consideration to what we talked about?”
“Not really.” Elliot admitted not even sure what she meant. 

“That won’t do.” Moonie said as she plated her piece of stake alongside a generous helping of vegetables. “I’ll have something arranged.” 

“You can’t just decide things on your own.” Hilda stated. 

“No one’s deciding anything!” Munalune snapped. “But considering I’m the reason the two of you even know the other exists let alone indulge in horny escapades for three days straight I feel like I’m owed a bit of personal indulgence myself.”

Hilda’s eyes widened. 

“Not like that!” Munalune denied. “How old are you supposed to be again!?

“Watch how you speak girl. I can have you on a plane back home in an hour.” 

Munalune froze at that. “Sorry.” 

Just then Elliot’s cellphone rang. He checked it an his expression jumped. “Um.. please excuse me.” He said before hopping off the table with an audible thud. He wasn’t that adept and stumbled from landing on his bad foot. 

“Ellie!?” Hilda went to help him but he stopped her and picked himself up, limping off and out of the room. 

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” Hilda hissed at her granddaughter. “This relationship is awkward enough without you and your distasteful jokes!” 

“It’s funny!” Moonie defended. “You have to see the humor in this. Just imagine what grandfather would think if he knew about this! He would flip!”

“Don’t you dare say a word of this to him. It’s none of his business!” Although Hilda had to admit in dark moments she had the same thoughts. A steamy picture of her and Elliot together would make the man’s blood boil. Too bad she could never trust the brute to act like an adult about anything let alone his ex-wife trading up to a young minor less than half her age who made her feel things in bed he never could. 

Just then Elliot came back in. He was fidgeting a bit, and visibly shaken with very nervous expression. “Can you take me back to my dorm tomorrow?” he asked. 

“Of course!” Hilda assured slightly worried at his canter. “Is something wrong?” 

“Trouble in paradise?” Munalune teased. 

“Hush, Moonie!” Hilda chided. 

“No!” Elliot said. “Nothing like that! It’s just…uh.

Both women waited for him to speak up. 

“My…parents are coming to visit.” 


End Notes:

Well that sure is a bunch of interesting developments I hope. Yup.........BYE! 

Chapter 7: Mother's Duty by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Well here's another chapter with a BIG reveal! Hehe. What does that mean?!?! Ooooh!.....Nothing much actually. 

MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap, Chapter 7: Mother’s duty

Elliot grimaced, mirroring the face of the short MAJOR that had answered the door. 

“I was just leaving.” Minnie huffed before rudely brushing past him. He was forced into the doorframe by her passage and he turned to shoot her back a dirty look and felt a jolt as he met her eyes. Why’d she turn around? She sneered to reaffirm their mutual disdain before continuing down the hall of the girl’s wing. 

Elliot entered to see Riley causally strapping on a bra and pulling a torn sleeved shirt over it. The shirt was black and read had “Storm Trooper” on the front in Star Wars font with the titular trooper shooting a blaster. 

“What?” She asked clearly still upset with him. 

“So that’s still happening?” Elliot asked bitterly pointing a thumb behind him. 

“Is you dating a rapist still happening?” Riley shot back. 

Elliot flinched at the word. The small seed of truth made Riley’s bad faith question sting just a bit. 

Elliot didn’t reply for a moment. This wasn’t why he’d come. 

“My…mom’s coming to visit.” 

Riley’s eyes went wide. “Shit…please don’t say.”

“She wants to take us out to dinner….both of us.”

“No way!” Riley snapped. “I’m not gonna play the fake girlfriend game again!”
“She knows we’re not dating!” Elliot exclaimed. “Why would she think we’re dating!?”

“It’s not about what she knows!” Riley shouted. “It’s about what she wants! You have no idea how it feels with her looming over you, just expecting you to do what she wants. You have no idea!”

Elliot stared stone faced at Riley. 

“.....Well my point still stands at least!” She spat. “She makes me feel like I’m five!” 

“She makes everyone feel like that.” Elliot said. “I’m just warning you okay? I told her you wouldn’t want to come, but I doubt that’s actually going to mean anything.” 

“Fuck.” Riley cursed. 




Hilda hated surprises. When her oldest son Richard showed up at her doorstep like announced, that wasn’t a surprise. No the surprise was his minor ex-wife, her first grandson a minor/MAJOR half breed commonly called a “halfsie” and what appeared to be two new full MAJOR children of about eight years in age which is just around the time a MAJOR started growing and becoming a real nuisance. 

“Surprise!” Richard beamed! 

“No!” Hilda said before shutting the front door to her manor in her oldest son’s face. She knew this game, he’d played this card before and she’d been forced to console a sobbing underage minor six months pregnant.

The pounding was almost instant. 

“Mom!?” 

“Mom!...Please!?!?”

She wouldn’t fall for it.

“Grandma!..Grams!”

Not this time. 

“Grammy!”

Nope.

“...Ms. Maldera….Hilda. Could you open the door please?”

Hilda sighed. 

Hilda cracked open the door and stared down at the darker skinned woman. Age was finally starting to show on her face and despite being over half a century her junior they she was starting to look older than Hilda herself. Grey was creeping into the dark brown curls of her hair. Crows feet were forming under her pretty beige eyes. She put on weight or possibly kept it on after her apparently her second pregnancy, just a bit around the hips and chest. It was an improvement in Hilda’s eyes, minors always looked better with a bit of softness and she was borderline anorexic after the postpartum from her son. 

“Him again?...Really?” Hilda sighed. 

“Things are different this time.” She said. 

“Come in.” Hilda relented. The whole family moved to enter but Hilda stopped her son with a palm to his chest. “Just her and…” Hilda glanced over the rest of the family. Her oldest grandson, just a few years Moonie’s senior, looked completely disinterested in anything beyond his phone. Dirty unkempt hair and a shitty piece of scruff on his chin that he was probably proud of. The two children..twin girls she’d never seen before. “The children. You can stay outside!” 

“Mom! You can’t just-!”

“Find a hotel, Richie!” She smiled before closing the door in his face.



“So?” Richard Maldera jr. regarded his smaller cousin with a cheeky grin as he shoved a mouthful of Munalune’s favorite cereal into his mouth from a large salad bowl. “Which room do I get?” 

“Don’t talk to me.” Moonie hissed. She didn’t care for her cousin,not this one. She had a least a dozen, apparently even more now, most of which she barely met except Richard jr. The halfsie that somehow embodied the worst aspects of both. Spoiled, lazy, uneducated, but also entitled, self absorbed, and arrogant, and because of his share of MAJOR genes he never gained any weight despite shoveling obscene amounts of junk in his gross pimpled pie hole! 

“Where do we sleep?” One of the girls asked. They were both taller than her if just barely. The bolder of the two had her hair done in twin puffs while the shy one stared at Moonie from behind her sister’s back. Her wild unkempt hair blocking the bit of face she dared to even show from behind her sister. 

“You’re not sleeping anywhere.” Moonie said flatly. “Because none of you are staying her.” 

“That’s not what mom said.” Richard shot in.

“You’re mom’s not in charge around here.” Moonie stated. 




They were staying. For how long Hilda didn’t know but just looking at the stress in Mia’s face.  The memories of her son abandoning Charmelia pregnant at sixteen on her doorstep came back. Six years it had taken to get her back on her feet, with a proper job and a future for her and her son. Now she was back again at 33, having survived Richie uprooting her life yet again, with false promises and an all too familiar deposition toward gambling but without any of the experience Basil had developed to offset it. 

“We lost the apartment.” Mia revealed. 

Hilda choked down her anger. She’d co-signed on the lease. 

“He’d said it was a sure thing, this time, an investment in the future….in our future.” Mia was actually crying now as she said it. 

“Why didn’t you call me sooner?” Hilda asked. 

“I was embarrassed!” Mia sobbed. “I believed him! The next time I saw you it was supposed to be different, I was supposed to be better.”

“Oh, child.” Hilda sighed and brought her daughter in law into a hug. The protective nature she held for this woman, maybe it was because Mia was a minor, or maybe it was because she’d experienced it before, but the tiny woman would always be her family regardless of blood. Richie on the other hand had a lot of explaining to do. 

“We have plenty of room.” Hilda said. “My home is always open.”

“I can’t do that.” Mia said. “You’ve already done too much for me.” 

“Nonsense.” Hilda disregarded. “I insist.”

“It will only be for a few weeks!” Mia eyes brightened up a bit. “I just need to save up a few paychecks and we can afford to move somewhere else. A month at most I promise! And we’ll pay rent of course..and-”
“I don’t want to hear it.” Hilda stated. “You live here now. I don’t need your money. There are plenty of nice schools here for the kids. And they will be going to school, no exceptions.” 

“Really?” Mia asked and in that moment all the age faded away and she looked exactly like the sixteen year old girl she’d first met seventeen years ago. 

“Really.” Hilda repeated. “Moonie could use the company.”




Elliot waited outside the minor dorms with Riley and Minnie. It was chilly outside with the evening breeze. 

“How much longer?” Minnie huffed. 

“I don’t know.” Elliot said. “My dad texted me like 15 minutes ago and saying they were “close””

“This better be worth it!” Minnie snapped. 

“Nix the attitude.” Riley stuttered nervously. “Trust me you do not want to piss this woman off.”

“What?” Minnie scoffed. "I’m supposed to be scared of some minor mother with an attitude?”

“She is not a minor.” Elliot chuckled. 

“Then she should appreciate a little pushback.” Minnie said. “I don’t even want to be here. I’m only coming because Riley’s afraid to say she’s dating someone else.” 

“I’m not afraid!” Riley snapped. “You..just don’t get it! It’s not something you can explain you just have to see it first!” 

“Wow.” Minnie gasped in feigned shock. “Y’know it’s actually kind of cute to see you nervous." 

The earth quaked. Not from footsteps but from tires. It was a light slow rumble that got louder as the silhouette of a vehicle came into view. It was dark black and the size of a bus. What could best be described as a SUV but appeared more like a tank. 

As it came to a stop even the MAJORS had to start upward at the size of it. In truth it wasn’t originally a commercial vehicle at all but actually a modified cargo truck used for hauling freight in combat arenas by the military. It was over twice as tall as any MAJOR there. The passenger side door opened and out hopped someone rather unexpectedly. A MAJOR man. He was dressed sharply with a black dress pants and a tan sports coat. His hair was dark and slicked back that matched a dashingly handsome mustache and beard. 

“Dad.” Elliot greeted. 

“Elliot.” he smiled down at his son with a little bow. “I see school life is treating you well.” He winked at the two women next to his son. “Riley.” He nodded to her and Minnie. 

“Mr. Reynolds.” Riley nodded back sheepishly. 

“Nice car.” Minnie smirked. “Compensating much?” 

Elliot gasped but his father didn’t respond. He gave his son a knowing look. 

“You could say that.” Mr. Reynolds finally stated. 

The sound of a door opening, then closing. 

A thud. 

Another. 

The earth was shaking again in rhythm. Like footsteps. 

Then she appeared. 


Magnolia Rose Reynolds. 


Rose was not a common MAJOR. No, she was more than that, easily twice as tall nearing 30ft standard. A MAJOR among MAJORs, a true giant. Her body teeming with muscles powerful enough to casually destroy a building yet sculpted into a personification of godhood in human form.  A rare breed of human, they called them CYCLOS and some believed them to be the next step in MAJOR evolution. 

Minnie’s face went impossibly pale at the sight of her. An expected reaction. 

Rose disregarded it. She brushed strands of navy-blue hair from her face so she could better see the people that mattered. Her husband, and more importantly at the moment her son, her only son. 

“Elliot.” She said. She bent down impossibly far. Even crouching she dwarfed the MAJORS near her. Minnie being the smallest barely came up to the hem of her thigh high heeled boots. Elliot being even smaller than that just about reached the tip of her toes. She placed down a hand to the ground. He was expected to climb on, easily a handful to his mother. 

As she lifted her son to her face Minnie seemed to gain her sense. 

“What the fuck am I witnessing here?!” She whispered to her girlfriend. 

“The reason you need to cut the shit with Elliot tonight!” Riley hissed. 

“How are your studies going?” Rose asked her son. 

“Well.” Elliot said meekly. “I just passed my first culinary course. They let me work in the kitchen and actually serve people.”

“Good. I've been very generous to this school. I expect much from it and from you.” Rose stated coldly. “And you’ve acclimated well to the campus, formed a friend group? Riley-Anne has taken care of you I trust?” 

The cyclo gave a brief glance to Elliot’s childhood friend. The much lighter blue haired MAJOR girl jumped at the attention. 

“And this new one?” She said turning her gaze to Minnie who was frozen in a slack jawed stupor. 

“My g-girlfriend.” Riley stuttered holding Minnie close to her. 

Rose’s eyes narrowed. “Point made Riley-Anne.” 

Riley gulped.

“Well you are free to join us for dinner if you wish Ms.?” 

“M-minnesota.” Minnie choked out. “Minnesota Casterello” 

“You must be a woman of great character to enamor sweet Riley-Anne. Ms. Minnesota.” Rose stated. “I look forward to truly understanding the scope of that character.” Minnie wasn't sure how to take that statement but suddenly felt an intense pressure to not leave a bad impression.

Rose turned and opened the back door of her “SUV”for the MAJORs to enter. 

“Shall we?” 



End Notes:

This chapter is kind of short but I'm happy to post it. I feel like I've made some decent progress on things I've promised in previous chapters for readers who were paying attention. I hope they enjoy! 

Chapter 8: SIZE/disparity by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

I had another one in me. There's also been an influx in MAJOR/minor stories recently I've noticed. That's kind of crazy to think about. I really didn't have much to do with those besides giving my blessing which I give to anyone reading this now. I just appreciate my stories have fans and hope you continue to enjoy MAJOR/minor classic. 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap Chapter 8: SIZE/disparity


Being a CYCLO meant that people looked up to you, literally in most cases but there was also the expectation that you were a pillar. A foundation that held the highest standard of MAJOR society. You were the strongest, the smartest, never wrong and always right even when you were neither. In the survival of the fittest rules that every MAJOR lived by whether they knew it or not, a CYCLO was the fittest. Magnolia Rose always held herself to that high standard and expected as much from those around her. Excellence demanded excellence, so why was her one and only son born a minor? Why did she feel so insecure as a mother. 


She could feel the tiny vibrations of her diminutive son in her hand as her husband drove. She could see his face flinch as her warm breath touched his skin. She could hear the low stutter in his voice whenever he spoke to her. 


Why was he afraid of her? Magnolia always felt the term society chose to give her kind of superior MAJOR as a label of excellence rather ironic. In mythology cyclopeans were considered monsters. Perhaps that title was fitting and it’s true intent was to mock her species and serve as a warning for a monster is what she truly felt she was. 


“Tell me about your schooling.” Rose asked down to her son in the quiet dark of the passenger seat. Her words breaking the tense silence of the car. Her husband was busy at the wheel since driving a car sized to accommodate a CYCLO was a skill that took concentration and the other MAJORS in the car lacked the courage to speak unless spoken to. She noticed her husband perk up a bit at her query. They both lacked the capacity to show it, but were keenly interested in their child’s life experience. 


“U-um…well. I just kind of hangout in my room most days when I’m not with…Riley. Y’know?” 


Rose noted the pause in Elliot’s speech. He was hiding something or he would be if his mind weren’t an open book to her. The minor was usually very guarded with his bond but Rose was his mother and reading his thoughts was as easy as breathing. 


“You have a girlfriend?” Magnolia Rose stated. 


“Really?!” Charles Reynolds chuckled. “Hmm.”


“An older woman even.” Magnolia mused. “We’ll have to meet soon.” She was endeared by her son’s embarrassment. Minors would always be cute and her precious son had that quality in excess. “If you don’t wish to talk about her then we can change the subject but don’t think you can hide things from me.” Rose added. 


Elliot blanched and trembled at that. 


Rose felt a pang of shame. What had she done wrong. Her statement was meant to be a comfort but instead Elliot was now on edge. She could feel the quickening of his pulse. 


“Your cooking.” Rose said desperate to change the subject. “You said you passed your course.”


Elliot took a breath noticeably more at ease. “Yes I did!” he said with an uneasy smile. “They really liked my cheesecake recipe!” 


“You’ll have to prepare some for us.” Rose spoke.


“Of course, ma’am!” Elliot replied back too quickly. 


Rose winced at his reply. That had come off like an order when she hadn’t meant it as such. 


“It was really good. Mrs. R.” Riley-Anne chirped from the backseat. 


Magnolia Rose turned to regard the MAJOR girl that had befriended her son fourteen years, nine months, seventeen days ago and counting. The girl who had picked up a small boy who had fallen off a swing, pushed too hard by his nervous MAJOR father and his scared to even touch him CYCLO mother despite being near toothless and ignorant of the disparity in their potential. A girl who had helped teach him to swim and protected him, a young minor in a climate where he would be prey to those that had lacked self control. She had done her family a huge favor by just knowing Elliot and it was a shame she had chosen to reject his romantic companionship. Shame that Magnolia had inadvertently shown in the slightest disappointed furrow of her brow, that was still enough ro render the girl and her apparent girlfriend silent as if scolded. That was not her intent, but she was beyond caring too much if she intimidated other MAJORS by this point in her life. Even sweet Riley-Anne.


“You should call your parents more often Riley-Anne.” Rose suggested. “They worry about you.” 


“Yes, ma’am!” Riley-Anne answered. 


Again? Rose sighed. 45 years on this Earth and still Charles was the only MAJOR that had taken the time to understand her. 


“We’re here!” Charles announced as the vehicle came to a stop. 


They had pulled into a very famous diner known for catering especially to minors. A popular franchise known as McShakey’s.. And yet, Elliot seemed crestfallen. 


He gave a glance expecting the door to be opened but Rose didn’t comply.


“Speak, Elliot.” Rose ordered although regrettably, shamefully, she already knew the answer. 


“I-I don’t really like McShakey’s.” He stated. 


Of course! Rose screamed internally. A mother for over eighteen years and she was still very, very, bad at it. 




“I hate this.” Moonie whined. 


“Well get over it!” Hilda sneered at her spoiled granddaughter. “A little work once in a while won’t kill you, in fact it might do you some good.”


“I shouldn’t be expected to do this!” Moonie continued. “I have better things to do then prepare rooms for people I don’t even want here!” 


“Your cousins are eight years old and have never been in this house before. You know these rooms like the back of your hand. Be a good role model, a good big cousin and help them!” Hilda ordered. 


“They’re eight years old!” Moonie argued back. “They can find their own rooms and make up their own beds. You have to learn responsibility some time!”


Hilda experienced a mental whiplash so severe she felt she would faint at the irony of Munalune’s words. 


“Do. It.” Hilda said evenly.

“But?”

“DO! IT!” Hilda repeated with base in her voice. 


They held painfully long eye contact invisible daggers flying between them that would be lethal if they were real. Moonie blinked first. 


“Fine!” She shouted in defeat. “Fine!” 




“We don’t like it.” Sunflower “Sunnie” Maldera stated. “It’s too small and there are no windows.” She was the bold twin with the two afro puffs although her mother had long ago untied them so she more matched her twin sister’s wild unkempt hair except she chose to have it combed back so you could see her eyes, or more so she could see you and let you know not to mess with her. 


“It’s fine.” Azalea Maldera said. “Dark is…fine.” 


“No it isn’t! Zaza!” Sunnie insisted. 


“Too bad!” Moonie said, raising her voice. This had been the third room in a manor with over a dozen in the main house and several more scattered throughout satellite buildings on the property. Munalune had all night to guide them but not the patience or desire to. 


“What about that room with the double doors across from Nana’s?” Sunnie asked. 


“We’ve been over this.” Moonie said through gritted teeth. “That’s my room!” 


“It looked empty to me!” Sunnie stated. That was a purposeful mistruth. It was indeed very furnished and obviously occupied. The truth was minors furniture just didn’t take up much space in a MAJOR built home and Moonie had only been living with her grandmother a few months. Not enough time for even a superlatively spoiled minor such as herself to accumulate the necessary access to make a MAJOR room seem lived in. 


“It’s not!” Moonie seethed at the annoying MAJOR brat. 


“It has a window overlooking the pool!” 


“I know!” Moonie exclaimed. “That’s why I chose it!”


“Well, we want it!” Sunnie said. 


“Well, you don’t always get what you want!” Moonie said. 


“Trade with us!” 


“Trade what?!” Moonie gasped. “You brats have nothing to offer me!”


Sunflower stepped up to Munalune making their fleeting size difference known. Munalune was nineteen, Sunflower eight-ish. The age gap made the disparity less significant but still notable. A MAJOR even a prepubescent one was still a physical threat to a minor. Thinker bones, larger proportions even if she barely had an inch on Munalune. 


“Trade with us.” Sunnie commanded pressing an open palm into Munalune with barely a gesture, but enough force to make her fall back on her butt. 

Moonie’s eyes went wide at the clear attempt at physical intimidation. Immediately a plethora of options ran through her head. Relinquishing to the spoiled brats demands and explaining the event to her grandmother at a later time was probably the most proper, and more mature move. For just an instant Munalune even considered it. This was not worth her time…..but why waste an opportunity to teach a lesson? 

Sunnie walked up to loom over Moonie with a smug look of satisfaction at over-powering someone her senior. Azalea for her worth didn’t indulge in the bullying but neither said or did anything to stop her twin. Moonie couldn’t decide who she was more disgusted with, the bully or the quiet one who tacitly approved of the bullying for her benefit. 


“How old did you say you were?” Moonie asked as she lifted herself up off the ground and adjusted her disheveled night dress. 


“Eight next month.” Azalea found the guts to state. 


“That’s old enough not to feel too guilty about this.” Munalune thought with a dark smile. Time to teach a lesson in respect.



They didn’t have many options. Not many establishments truly catered to CYCLOS and minors at the same time, so finding a suitable dining location had proven to be too much to ask. So Magnolia Rose didn’t. The school opened the test kitchen for her even though it was closed on weekends. They provided a booth for her even though it took 3 MAJORS that were at home to drive over and set it up for her. They would then stay on call until her dinner was over despite the sky turning dark and the time table for her meal left to her discretion, and more importantly than any of that Elliot would cook for her, not because she secretly wanted him too, but because he wanted to, which meant more to her than anything. 


She watched with quiet pride as her son worked the kitchen with Riley-Anne and her girlfriend she had yet to approve of. Magnolia Rose even removed her heels and let her feet breath. Most considered her to be 30ft tall, but the truth was closer to 27. She wore 3ft custom heels for the effect. She wasn’t even the tallest CYCLO on record, just in the top 5 and it was a game of inches beyond that. Thankfully there were proving to be diminishing returns on MAJOR height. She figured it was nature’s limiter. Any taller was probably unsustainable. 


“Look at him go!” Charles observed as their son handled a comically large skillet with expert skill. He was tossing a dish of noodles and vegetables that seared in the hot pan, a dash of liquid and a flame erupted and their son smiled confidently.


“No, not that much!” He shouted to the short MAJOR before a puff of flour bloomed into the air causing all three of them to cough.”

Magnolia had never seen him like that. Confident enough to shout at a MAJOR, It alone was worth the night and the thousands of thousands she was paying the school and the beyond thousand she was donating to assure Elliot didn’t get any favoritism. 


“Are we…am I…doing a good job.” Rose asked her husband. “Raising our son.” 


“That’s not something I can answer.” Charles stated. “I wish I could but I’m afraid of breaking him just as much as you.” 


“We haven’t bonded in so long either.” Rose sighed. “I don’t even know what he thinks of me anymore. I just feel the fear.” 


“We could both do better at talking to him more.” Charles admitted. “Not just about school but about things that interest him.” 


‘Like cooking.” Rose stated. “I hadn’t even known he liked it until he picked his major.” 


“Or this girlfriend of his.” Charles suggested. “An older woman, that’s interesting.”


“How much older is what I want to know. I swear is some vapid post grad is using our boy as a plaything and hurts him I’ll step on her!” 


Just then Charles phone buzzed. He looked at his smart device and smiled.


“We’ll have plenty of time to find out.” He stated. “They finally closed on the property.”


“Good.” Rose said with satisfaction. She just hoped Ellior would be happy with the news. 




Munalune gingerly closed the door for her two sleeping cousins. They seemed like angels when their eyes were closed and they weren’t talking. God did they talk too much. She’d learned that and more about them. 


“How did it go?” Hilda asked down to her granddaughter, causing her to jump in shock. 


“They’re demons.” Munalune griped. “But I think I’ll enjoy having them around.”


Hilda wasn’t sure what that meant but knew she didn’t want to know. “Junior is in the pool house. So no more parties in the grotto.” Hilda stated. 


“Why?!” Moonie screeched.


“Believe me you do not want that horny bastard anywhere near this house! He’s worse than his father! He stared at my ass. I’m his grandmother and he was staring at my ass!” 


“I hate that you’re doing this to me.” Moonie seethed at her grandmother. “Uncle Richie shows up with a sob story so you have uproot my life! I hate you!” 


“Do you even hear yourself, Moonie!?” Hilda spat. “Oh poor me! I live rent free in a giant mansion with my grandmother who lets me have free reign to indulge in my every base desire, yet I have to share my more than lavish living space with a few extra people! She won’t let me use a smaller, more private pool for my self gratifying hedonistic parties! How will I corrupt a generation of pliable minds into my cult of controversial ideas if I can’t woo them with my unearned luxury!?” Hilda’s condescending rant was emphasized with a less than flattering imitation of Munalune’s tone. 


“Aren’t you a little old to be mocking people grandmother?” 


“Aren’t you a little shit?” Hilda asked back. 



Hilda sat in her bathtub letting the day’s stress melt into the hot water. She had candles lit and a good book to read on her tablet covered in a water tight cover. It was a cheesy volume of her favorite romance light novel series about a minor woman being wooed by numerous MAJOR lovers. It was written by a minor novelist only known by her initials II but had apparently been based on real life experiences. It was trashy but it often got her horny and now that she had a minor lover of her own the book did wonders for getting the fire going. Now was in a rather tame chapter, the author had a penchant for motor vehicles and often went on tangents about her hobby. She laughed at a dumb joke and just as she was starting to think that her bath would be all the more satisfying with her minor soaking in the water between her welcoming busoms her tablet dinged with a notification. A message from the love she was just thinking of. 


E: Can we see each other soon?

H: Of course!
E: I have news.

H: Good news I hope!

E: Not sure but I think it’s better to speak in person


Hilda felt worried for just a moment thinking perhaps he wanted to break things off. She would accept it graciously if he chose


H: Tomorrow afternoon good for you?
E: Yes. See you then.

H: Looking forward to it love!


Hilda panicked! She didn’t mean to say “love” but she had typed it without thinking. Was she really in that deep already?


E: Me too.

E: Love


Hilda’s heart nearly burst.


 


End Notes:

I actually really enjoyed writing this one. It will probably be a bit before I feel like updating again. 

Chapter 9: Coincidental Convergence by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Well it's been long enough that I think the heat of expectation has died down so now is the perfect time to post a new chapter! 

MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap Chapter 9: Coincidental Convergence

It was early when Hilda awoke to the loud, iconic beeping of a truck backing up, followed shortly by the pressure of hydraulic fluid releasing, signaling a stop. Garbage pick up was on a different day and it was too early for the mail. This made Hilda curious. 

She rose from her bed and draped a robe loosely over herself before heading to her balcony. A U-haul truck was parked outside the old Wilcox manor right across from her. Hilda lived in a more exclusive neighborhood and the old Wilcox’s owned the most in demand property in that neighborhood even over hers. Words like “manor” or “mansion” were too tame to describe the acres of property that was just across the street from her. Five swimming pools at least two of which were olympic size, one being indoors. It made her own two pull and grotto look modest. An orchard, running track, tennis court, and field, not to mention actual stables for real life horses on what used to be a ranch and farmland. That was before even mentioning the home itself, holding dozens of rooms, twice over what Hilda had in her own property. It was more a palace, and it cost a king’s ransom just to rent, which is why it had went abandoned for nearly all of the time Hilda had lived near it. 

The Wilcoxes were old and came from old money. The MAJOR couple were before even first generations like herself and the husband Gerald had died two years ago. Milly the widow had given her the tour more than once to try and encourage a sale, but at the time it was too rich for Maldera blood. She could probably afford it now, but after her kids had moved out, she held no desire, and now it was apparently too late. A big red “SOLD” was stamped on the fresh face of some auburn haired realtor who stood next to a MAJOR sized male contemporary. She’d figured that sign a permanent installation with Milly’s insane asking price, but it appeared someone had the money. 

“Hmm.” Hilda mused to herself. It had been decades since she’d had neighbors. She’d forgotten the social etiquette, not that she’d even cared. Were introductions in order? Should she bring over a baked good? Did  people still even do that? She pondered the idea for a moment when her phone rang. 

For a brief instant she felt excitement at the thought it could be her little Ellie. Perhaps calling to hash out the details of their next rendezvous. She grimaced. 

It was Basil. 

She hung up before the phone had finished ringing. There was no time for any of his nonsense today. 

The phone rang again, and again, and again. She let it ring this time. He would get the message eventually. It went silent. Then rang again….and again. 

“WHAT, BASIL!” she snapped into her phone.

“Your son, is what!” he barked. 

“My son!?” Hilda huffed. “Any son I have is a son of yours too!” 

“You kicked him out yesterday.” Basil stated. 

“I took in his family without any early notice, from the kindness of my heart, yes!” Hilda stated back. 

“And just who do you think he called after?” he continued. “Where do you think he went?” 

“To his father I’m guessing.” Hilda mused, just wishing he could see her self satisfying grin. “How sweet the bond between father and son truly is.” 

“Don’t toy with me, Hilda.” he said with that characteristic base in his voice, the kind that used to send chills down her spine. “I don’t own any property south of Seattle on the west coast. I had to put the boy up in a hotel! The same hotel I’m staying at which was fully booked and the boy can’t keep his hands out the mini bar!” 

“So?” Hilda grinned into her phone. News of Basil’s frustration was almost orgasmic. 

“I’m not made of money, woman!” 

“You could’ve fooled me the way you were flashing cash on Moonie’s birthday!” 

Silence.

…..

“You know what I mean.” he sighed. 

“Yes I do.” She stated. “I’ve lived it for over ten years, you can put up with it for a few more days.” She hung up again. 

This time the phone didn’t ring again. 




“It’s too big.” Elliot said.

Riley stood next to him, with Minnie unfortunately leaning on her shoulder. Elliot needed more friends. 

“Too big for you, yes.” Minnie agreed but they both knew it was at his expense. 

All three of them gaped in awe at the empty expansiveness of his new room at the home his mother had just purchased. 

“You don’t have to stay here.” a voice boomed causing Minnie to jump. “It’s just an alternative.” Rose loomed in the doorframe, dressed far more casually than Elliot was accustomed to seeing her. A plain white, sleeveless tank that was maybe one size too small and accentuated her ample chest and taught cyclopean abdominals. It was paired with simple blue jeans that hugged her hips and barely contained her calves, glutes, and every other pronounced muscle on her lower body. She seemed dress for lifting and movement which made sense since she was probably the only one within miles strong enough to move in her custom built furniture. 

“But you should stay for a day or two so-”

“FUCKING CHRIST!” a deep male voice shouted and then a loud *THUD* followed by the sound of shattered glass. 

Rose’s face immediately went red even though her expression didn’t change. She sighed. 

“I swear if you just broke my crystal stemware  none of you are getting a dime from me!” she roared. Then she caught herself noticing the object terror that ran across the face of the two MAJOR women in the room and shamefully the restrained shiver of her own son. She regained her composure and bent down to regard him while being careful to respect his space. “If you would stay for just a few days so we can pick out some nice things for your room I would…” She paused before finishing worried this was coming across like a command. “I would.” 

“Of course mom,” Elliot smiled sheepishly. 

“Yes. Right.” Rose said back evenly. “Excuse me, for a moment.” She turned and stomped out the room. 

“Fuck, your mom’s scary!” Riley cursed. 

“Why does it sound like she wants to crush me under her foot every time she talks.” Minnie blurted. 

“Because she does!” Riley affirmed. “That woman thinks we’re all trash. I once saw her reduce a man to tears by shaking his hand.”

“That’s not-.” Elliot went to try and object before memories of moments Riley described surfaced. “Actually, uh yeah.” 

“I can’t believe someone like you came out of a woman like that.” Minnie shot.

“Minnie, what the fuck?” Riley seethed. Riley shot her girlfriend a dark look but Elliot was mute, already desensitized to Minnie’s cruel tauntings. 

“What?!” Minnie snapped. “It’s true! That woman’s twice the size of a normal elephant! Believe me I’ve seen some tall MAJORS, but she’s not even human and he’s,...he’s.” She put her thumb and index fingers together to emphasize Elliot’s size. “He’s short for a minor. It makes no sense!” 

Elliot was starting to get insulted now. “She can probably still hear you, y’know.” He uttered.

“No she can’t.” A male voice said. Elliot’s father walked in dressed almost as casually as his wife, but choosing to pair a tasteful cotton vest over his white t-shirt. “She’s outside reading those poor movers, the riot act.” He was carrying a bed casually over his shoulder. “But it’s probably still pretty stupid to talk shit about a family when the husband and father’s in earshot too.” He grinned toothily at Minnie and Riley giving them a playful wink. “Where you want this kid?” 

Minnie’s face blanched, which was becoming a norm for her as her already pale skin found a few more shades of whiteness.

Charles just roared with laughter as he set down his son’s MAJOR sized bed in a corner where Elliot pointed. “We can get all this sorted out later.” He groaned giving an exaggerated yawn. He bent down and ruffled his son’s hair before heading out the room. “Cute girlfriend, Riles. A real winner!” he shouted from just out the hallway.

Riley scowled at a terrified Minnie. “Maybe think before you speak once in a while! You realize if Rose decides she doesn’t like you, there’s nothing I can do to protect you right?” 

“I-” Minnie stuttered but Riley cut her off.

“I know you have something against Elliot, but you need to figure this out or I’m fucking done here Min. I’ve only known you for a few weeks! I’m not taking this heat for you!” Riley stormed out the room leaving her and Elliot alone. 

“I-” Minnie looked down at Elliot, he met her eyes with a hard glare, before shrugging and walking out himself leaving her alone. 

Minnie bit her tongue hard, on the verge of drawing blood to fight off the tear that threatened to leak. She brushed a few strands of bright platinum hair from the front of her face. She took a deep breath. She couldn’t blow this with Riley. Time to reset. 

They hadn’t broken his mother’s crystal stemware, thankfully. It was probably the only reason the movers were still allowed on the property. What they had broken was the made to order stained glass front panel of Magnolia Rose’s bed frame, the cost of which was in the thousands if not tens of thousands. Elliot could only sit and watch as him mother spoke down to one of the movers as the other gingerly went about her work. It was a man and woman duo doing most of the moving with his father and mother helping. Elliot couldn’t really help with much, everything besides his own stuff was too large, too heavy, and Riley had taken it upon herself to move in his old furniture and clothing, a task that was trivial for her and done within minutes, leaving him feeling very out of place. 

“Look Ms. Reynolds, you signed the waver, we’re not responsible for any damages that may occur.” The man tried to sound authoritative despite arguing from a clear place of weakness with an intimidating woman more than twice his size. 

“I know exactly what I signed.” Magnolia Rose, spoke very evenly. “Because I had Mr. Monroe, your supervisor write up one specifically at an extra cost.” She produced her own copy of the legal paperwork. “And it states right here in paragraph 3 that I do hold liability for any damaged property during the move.” 

The man sighed in relief.

“But only if the damage occurs while under my direct supervision!” Rose presented the document with the relevant paragraph already highlighted. “And were you?”
“.....No.” the man admitted. 

“Of course not.” Rose continued. “Because if you were, I would’ve told you not to even attempt moving that panel. It was clearly too heavy for even the two of you.” 

“But.”

“And if you had chosen to pay even the slightest bit of attention when loading this truck you would’ve known I had loaded it up myself.”

“It was blocking the rest of the stuff and your husband asked-”

“What my husband asked is not relevant here Mr…”

“P-percy.” He stammered. 

“Percy.” Rose smiled “Cute name.” She bent down now, still not eye level with the man. She could now see he was younger, maybe only in his early thirties, with red hair and a bit of scruff starting show. “Do you have any idea how much that panel cost, Percy?” 

He shook his head. 

“Over 55 thousand dollars.” Rose stated. 

He gulped. 

“Now I’m choosing to ignore what just happened here Percy.” She gently caressed his cheek like someone would a small child. “But you need to prove to me you can follow orders instead of recklessly taking things into your own hands.Understand?” 

“Of course, ma’am.” He said nodding in agreement. 

“Tell me, you understand.” Rose said with more authority. 

Percy winced as the gentle caress increased ever so slightly in pressure on his face. 

“I-I understand!” He chirped. 

“Good!” Rose smiled brightly before “gently” patting the side of Percy’s face. Her oversized hand left a bright red handprint on his face. He rubbed it gingerly. He wouldn’t forget it’s sting anytime soon. “Now I need you to sit over there.” She pointed over towards Elliot who was sitting on the edge of a stone fence casually watching the MAJOR woman hefting a sofa into the house. She stopped to smile and wave at him, which Elliot returned. 

“That cute boy over there is my son. My minor son. A bright boy, but unfortunately too weak to be of any assistance in this endeavor…much like yourself.” Rose stated never dropping her smile. “Please watch him for me.” 

“Yes, m-ma’am.” Percy said in shame. 

“Thank you, Percy!” Rose chirped before letting the man go. 

Magnolia Rose finally rose to her full height. She let out a deep sigh as she regarded the titanic moving truck she had rented. U-haul had only five available and it cost a premium, apparently used for moving heavy machinery as well as genetically modified produce. It was still filled to the brim with easily over a million in furniture and other assorted items shipped nearly cross country from her estate in Hamptons. This would be a full days work even for her. 

“Riley, Charles, Minnesota, front and center please!” She shouted. Within moments all three had made their way to the driveway and in front of her. “And you too, miss.” Rose spoke up, stopping the moving woman.  She was slightly taller and slightly leaner built than Percy, her male contemporary. She had yellow tan skin and a long jet black braid hanging down her back with her sides shaved. She was making herself busy smiling and giggling in conversation with Elliot between moving smaller pieces of furniture. “If you could stop flirting with my son, and maybe do your job, yes?”

The woman jumped before quickly jogging over to the rest. 

“Winona, ma’am.” She bowed to Rose obediently which amused the cyclopean matriarch.

“Good!” She smirked. “We have a lot of work to do today!” She spoke with authority. “Follow my lead precisely and we may just get this done before sundown!” 




Munalune was on a walk. Yes, a walk around her neighborhood, one she took often. Minors, unlike MAJORS, had to engage in regular exercise to stay trim and fit, which was a value she was grateful to her mother for instilling in her. A walk in her “neighborhood” was more than one might expect. The Maldera estate was located in a highly exclusive, and highly secluded community known as Sanguine Paradise. The Maldera’s and their one neighbor were located at the top of a smaller hill paired with its sister hill to the east. It was nearly a mile downhill to the next group of residences making her walks a two and a half mile jaunt total and uphill coming back. This alone was great tone for her legs and glutes! 

“This is so boring.” Sunnie whined. Walking at what was an excruciatingly slow pace for a young MAJOR.

“Deal with it.” Moonie said through haggard breaths. They were halfway home which was uphill and she was losing stamina. “You didn’t have to come.” 

“Then why did mom make us?!” Sunnie spat and crossed her arms. 

“Probably because she thinks you’re just as annoying as…..I do.” Moonie shot. “Getting you two out….the house is probably…..a blessing for her.” Moonie paused and bent over gasping. 

“I think it was to watch you.” Azalea noted. “Do you need help?”

‘No!” Moonie huffed. She rose and took a huge swig of cold water from her thermos. She regarded her twin cousins that had seemingly become her burden overnight. Both dressed matching pink and purple track jackets and kid shorts. Azalea’s wild, puffy hair tied back in a bun, while Sunnie left it completely free and wild only kept out of her face with a yellow hair band.  Not even tired, not even sweating. 

“Bah!” She spit out some cold water at the feet of both of them and took another swig. “I’m ready! Let’s do this!” She continued walking uphill. 

“This is so stupid!” Sunnie whined. 


Eventually the trio made their way back to their home street. Upon cresting the hill Sunflower had bolted forward leaving Munalune and Azalea in her dust, but she hadn’t headed home. She was running at MAJOR speed straight toward one of the largest trucks Moonie had ever seen. How had she not caught such an intimidating machine on her path down the hill. Had it passed her by when they were making their way through the lower homes?

“New neighbors?” Azalea half asked her. 

Moonie found a brief second wind to jog up towards the truck and investigate. The massive machine had wheels bigger than her body. Sunnie was jumping up and down excitedly like the child she truly was.
“Look at this thing!” she beamed.  I bet it could crush a house!” 

The truck cast a wide shadow over the rest of the street. It commanded a lot of attention with its size, but Munalune was more curious as to who would need the use of such a machine. Were the Wilcoxes renovating? 

Suddenly the machine came to life. The engine roared and a loud beeping sound echoed through the wide cul de sac. Flashing lights blinked signaling everyone to give the machine a wide berth. The truck slowly lurched backward pulling itself back and down the road turning out the driveway at a 90 degree angle. Munie and the twins watched in quiet awe as it executed a 3 point turn in the circular street to reposition itself to the back was pointing towards the driveway. In just 30 seconds it had completed it’s motion and came to a stop once more, the engine settling. Sunnie was more than impressed by the maneuver and quickly ran around the back of the machine before Moonie could stop her.

“Sunnie!” Moonie shouted chasing after the over eager, MAJOR child. Sunnie stopped at the back causing her older cousin to exhaustedly collide into her back. Azalea nervously brought up the rear to join them. The hatch opened, and before them appeared…..a MAJOR woman. She was dressed in blue jeans and a black top with short sleeves. She wore brown gloves and workers boots. She was yellow-tanned with a dark back mohawk that went down into a long braid. She seemed very surprised to see three diminutive humans appear before her. 

“Um…hello?” She said meekly. “Are..you uh…with the Reynolds? I…”

“Do you get to drive this everyday!?” Sunnie asked excitedly while jumping with the unkempt energy of youth. 

“The who?” Moonie asked, confused. 

“New neighbors.” Azalea repeated. 

Then they heard the booms. Rhythmic and repeated, steady and loud booms and Moonie could swear the earth shook. She felt a presence behind her and was almost afraid to look, an unconscious fear that turning would lead to her demise, as if a massive predator was just about to pounce. She choked down the ridiculous thought and turned to face a sight that almost made her faint.  She was massive, stern, an intimidating woman with a head of long navy hair tied into a high pony tail that went down past her waist. Her arms as wide as tree trunks, and her legs even wider. She cast a shadow over all of them. A CYCLOPEAN. A true giantess. 

Rose Magnolia stood idly as she regarded the sight in front of her. MAJOR children, very young ones by the looks of them. Twins with matching outfits, dark hair and dark skin in different styles, and a slightly shorter tan girl in a somewhat age inappropriate, midriff exposing sports top and joggers. Her hair, done up in long twin braids.  Sisters, most likely.  

“Hello, children.” She smiled warmly bending down to be as close to eyelevel with them as possible. It was still a comically large disparity and none of this young trio could reach the top of her knees when she couched. “You like trucks?” 

“Yes!” Sunnie beamed. 

Munalune was speechless at the sight of this woman. A cyclopean woman, she’d only ever seen the MAJOR of the MAJOR species online. Azalea was so terrified she sought refuge by cowering behind her shorter cousin. 

“Can we ride in it please!?” Sunflower asked. 

“Certainly!” Rose smiled down. “Just ask your parents first. Are they around?” 

That’s when Munalune finally found her voice. “I’m w-watching them right now.” She stated. “These two are my responsibility for the moment.” 

Rose squinted her eyes at Moonie for a moment before the spark of epiphany came across her face. “Oh! Of course.” She chuckled. “My apologies, I didn’t realize you were a minor.” 

Moonie felt like she’d just been stabbed by that comment. There was a certain dismissiveness in the way the giantess had said “minor” like she’d somehow now had even less authority and Munalune couldn’t exactly argue with her. 

Rose instinctively took a step backward upon her realization. “This has become a fortuitous day!” She beamed. “It would be delightful if you could meet my son! We can set up a playdate and I would be more than welcome to let you all ride in the truck when we finish moving in!” Rose gave the MAJOR woman in the truck a look and she just nodded in agreement. 

“Yes!” Sunnie jumped for joy! “C’mon Zaza! Let’s go ask mom!” She took her twin by the hand and in a blur both were rushing across the street at breakneck speed.

Munalune was shell shocked by this treatment not capable of fully processing the situation. Had she been confused for a MAJOR child? Was that an insult, and then somehow she was now booked for a “play date” with this cyclopean woman’s..”son”? What had just happened. 

“Look I-” that’s when the exhaustion caught up with her. She’d just been walking for over and hour half of the time uphill, that was a lot of a minor. She fell backward on her ass collapsing and losing consciousness. 


“Munalune…Ms. Maldera!...Moonie! Moonie!” Moonie’s eyes snapped open. It had only been for a moment she had felt herself pass out, her body lifted gently, carried, and set down on something soft. When light and vision returned she saw the boyish, young face of Elliot staring back at her. “You alright?” he asked. 

Moonie rose up catching herself and her new surroundings. She was on a bed in a empty room except for the bed she was on and an assortment of boxes. She turned her head to see a mouse faced young MAJOR sneer at her. She was carrying a series of boxes she dropped abruptly on the floor before turning and leaving in a huff. One her way out she passed a more familiar MAJOR woman silently, neither exchanging anything, but the smaller mouse-faced girl seemed crestfallen by her presence. 

“Sup.” Riley nodded down to her before depositing another series of small boxes. She then took a seat on the bed next to Elliot. 

“That’s your mom out there isn’t it?” Moonie asked. 

“Yeah.” Elliot said. “I guess I’m kind of your neighbor now?” He rubbed his hair not able to hold her gaze, both of them knowing full well what that implied. 

Munalune couldn’t hold back her smile. Things were starting to get interesting. 




Hilda came down from her room, tempted by the smell of breakfast. As she neared the bottom of her stairwell the front door burst open and in flew her granddaughters, Sunflower and Azalea. 

“Maaammaaa!” Sunflower shouted. “MAMA can we go ride in the big truck across the street!?” She dashed past Hilda dragging her twin sister in tow. “Mama!” 

Hilda rubbed her forehead. Her house had gotten more lively, and noisy. It was an annoyance but the kind that she had missed. At least this time she wasn’t the only one responsible for raising these brats. She sauntered her way into the kitchen to find Mia being clung to by one of her daughters, busy pleading with her over the request. It was an amusing site to see Mia struggle to reign in her daughter who was almost face to face with her now. 

“Easy, Sunbun.” Mia urged as she negotiated around her excited MAJOR daughter. She was holding a steaming platter of fresh rolls just out the oven. The woman had busied herself this morning preparing a breakfast spread. “We can talk about this…truck?...while you both eat breakfast!” 

“Yes mama!” Sunnie said stealing some booster seats from the corner of the kitchen for her and her sister. 

Hilda took the platter from her daughter in law and placed it on the elevated middle isle next to the rest of the food. 

“Thank you.” Mia said. She got her own boosted chair and took a seat with a daughter flanking either side of her. That was when Richie junior decided to stroll in from the sliding glass door that lead to his separate poolhouse by the grotto. He was half naked only wearing a pair of loose boxers and socks. 

“Boy, put some clothes on!” Mia shouted to him. 

“Can’t I eat first?!” He yawned. “I’m hungry as a motherfu-”
“Watch your mouth!” Hilda snapped. “I won’t have that language in my house when children are present!”

Richie scowled at her, but she held her gaze. It was a test of wills and she wouldn’t flinch. He blinked and took a step back as Hilda started to rise from her seat. 

“Fine!” he growled through gritted teeth. Realizing it was a power struggle he couldn’t win, maybe for the first time in his upstart teenage life. 

“Woah.” Azalea whimpered. “He never listens to mom, or anyone.” 

“Well he should start.” Hilda noted. “And let that be a warning to you too as well, I will not tolerate any of you disrespecting this woman or anyone while under my roof. Understand?” 

“Yes, grandma.” Azalea said, but Sunnie stayed quiet. 

“Sunflower?” Hilda raised and expectant eyebrow. “Do you understand?”

“....But what if she’s wrong about something?!” Sunnie blurted. “I shouldn’t have to listen to someone who is wrong right? Like daddy was! She always does stuff for him even when it’s bad and or it’s really stupid!”

Mia blushed. “Oh, honey!” She brought her daughter in close to her and kissed her on the forehead. “Sunbun!” 

Hilda took her granddaughter's hand in hers and met her eyes. “You’re a MAJOR, Sunnie, your mother isn’t, even your brother isn’t. Soon. Very soon. You are going to have more power than them, maybe more power than anyone in this house. You need to know how to use it responsibly and that starts by learning to respect those wiser than yourself, even if you don’t always agree with it.” 

“But?” 

“But nothing, Sunnie.” Hilda continued. “You’re still a child. I know everyday your mother seems a little smaller, a little weaker, and that probably scares you, but what she does is in your best interest and she still has years of experience you can’t even imagine.” 

Sunnie nodded. 

“In a few years it will be very easy for the both of you to take advantage of your mother and brother. I hope by then you’ll both learn enough to know how to practice restraint.” 

“But, Richie’s a jerk and a bully.” Azalea spoke up. 

“Maybe.” Hilda said. “But trust me in a few years when you’re looking down on him you’ll realize what a scared little boy he really is.” 

That’s when Richard Jr. returned wearing a loose fitting dark red shirt with a bright pink bleach stain on one sleeve. He grumbled and sat at the table and started rudely snatching large portions of sausage and bacon and dumping it on to his plate before taking a large swallow of orange juice straight form the picture.

“Richie please, at least act like I taught you some manners!” Mia chastised. 

“Grandma says you’re a scared little boy!” Sunnie said. 

Richie growled at her. 

“She also said one day me and Zaza will be bigger and stronger than you and that we shouldn’t be mean to you because that’s disrespectful!...But I’m gonna be mean to you anyway!” 

“Well that just means I need to take advantage of the time I have now right?” he grinned evilly before stealing a roll of his younger sister’s plate.


“Hello family!” Munalune shouted from the main hallway. “Grandmother! I have a surprise for you!” Munalune skipped into the kitchen wearing her trademark, tooth revealing grin, that meant she was up to something. “We have guests!” 

Following shortly after Moonie were two young MAJOR woman, one of which was very familiar to Hilda. She’d once been on the receiving end of the young woman’s wrath. Yes, the tall, athletic, blue-haired girl was a friend of Elliots. Which could only mean..she rose from her seat and sure enough right behind them was her tiny, silver haired love. 

He blushed cutely as she came into his view. “Hey neighbor.” He smiled

“It’s you!” Hilda beamed bending down to take him. “You moved in next door?” She kissed him greedily on the lip and act that made both Riley and the other girl near her groan but Hilda didn’t care. “Is this what you wanted to talk about? Why you, wanted to meet up?” 

“N-not exactly,'' he said catching his breath as the kiss broke. “It’s more complicated than that.”

“I cannot wait for you to find out!” Munalune chirped. 

“Moonie?” Hilda turned toward her granddaughter taking in her wide, shit eating grin. “What is this about? What have you done?”

“Would you believe me if I said nothing at all!” She smiled. “Life as just chosen to entertain me!” 

That’s when the front door flew open, nearly knocked off its hinges by the force. Loud stomping was heard by not one but two pairs of feet. Hilda rose and turned the corner out of the kitchen to see who was bold enough to barge in and disturb the peace of her home! 

“Woman!” Basil barked out. “Come and take your son!” He pushed forward Richard Sr. Their oldest son. He was a mess, clothes disheveled, some of them even torn, his scruff starting to show and the faint scent of alcohol on his breath. 

“What the fuck, Basil!” Hilda screeched at her oaf of an ex-husband’s sudden appearance. 

“Oh, this is getting so much better!” Moonie beamed. 


End Notes:

Well that was a fun chapter I think. I wonder how things will develop from here. I wonder if I'll post another chapter for you to find out? Probably not. But we'll neve know for sure. That's the beauty of semi-anonymously posting mediocre stories for no reason! Bye! 

Chapter 10: Hurdles and Missteps by NotSirk
Author's Notes:
*Yawn*....I'm still writing this story. 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap Chapter 10: Hurdles and Missteps 


For an instant Hilda felt panic, her heart quickened as the world slowed down to fractions of a second, her mind processing everything in front of her. Basil in a rage having just hurled their oldest son to the floor, she could see the beads of sweat form on his face, the pink flushing his cheeks, and spittles of saliva as he roared at her. Her hands were still on Elliot, his face contorting into an expression of fear, his eyes widening and his already pale face blanching even whiter. A sheen glossed over his eyes as a translucent liquid started to accumulate in his ducts. 


Then her panic turned to anger. 

She rose gently pushing Elliot to her side, almost instantly his MAJOR friend had taken charge of him. She rose to her feet walking right past the mess of a man that was her oldest son to address the mess of a man that was her ex-husband. Her senses, still heighted, meant she could see the moments between moments of his expression changing from one of anger to wide eyed shock. His face squashed and contorted under the sudden pressure and force from her slap. He recoiled under her assault. 

“You don’t have the right to just barge into MY house Basil!” 

He turned back toward her wearing a wicked grin. “I love when you get fiery!” he growled. She was seized into his overbearing clutches, his arms strong and thick. As amped as she was, the moment played out in painful slow motion as she felt the cheek of her ass press in under the pressure of his eager palm. 


“Basil, don’t!” She screamed at him, but her lips were snatehed in his. His tongue assaulted hers as they struggled for dominance in tandem. To Hilda’s great shame, she forgot herself again. Something primal threatened to overtake them both. This was just another battle for control to both of them. They were both MAJORS after all. Neither wanted to give in and concede. She had made a mistake, violence was often a flirting tactic for MAJORS. Basil would never see her anger as rejection, just playing hard to get. Fortunately Hilda was not above playing dirty at this moment and Basil was a man. Hilda took that moment to remind him just how much of a man he was. 

Basil cursed in pain and released her to cup his wounded groin. Covering his assuredly tender nuggets that had just had an intimate moment with her knee. It hadn’t been their first meeting. To his credit he didn’t completely buckle from her love tap. 


“Get yourself together!” Hilda hissed before spitting the taste of his breath out her mouth. “You’re too old now, to still be acting like such a brute! What are you doing!?” Hilda turned around to regard her oldest son Richard, still gathering himself on the cold marble floor of her entryway. From the corner of her eye she could see the look of hurt on Elliot’s face at her brief display with Basil. It felt like a shot to the chest, but she couldn’t comfort him, couldn’t explain herself. Not here with Basil present. That would risk too much. 

A small crowd had gathered in her entryway having apparently heard the commotion. Richard’s daughters were the first to rush up to their father. He grabbed the both up, one in each arm with a big hug before rising to unsteady feet.


“Something smells good!” He said before stumbling his way toward the kitchen. 


“He’s your problem now.” Basil said, still fondling his balls with one hand. “Dammit Hildy I think you popped one!” He lumbered toward the stairs probably towards what was once a shared bedroom and bathroom, 

“No!” Hilda said, stepping in front of him. 

They held a gaze but Hilda wouldn’t relent on this. Who knows what he would get up to in her bedroom. It was likely even a ploy to get them alone. 


He grit his teeth, but relented. He turned and it was then he seemed to notice all the extra people in Hilda’s house. “Moonie having some kind of party?” he grumbled and headed toward the kitchen as well. 




To say that breakfast had become awkward was an understatement. There was a separation of groups that Hilda did not appreciate. Elliot had given her a wide berth for better or worse. Him, his friends, and Moonie had sequestered themselves to a smaller table that Moonie and Elliot could sit at without using high chairs. This created a rather comedic scenario where the two MAJOR girls had to crouch somewhat to hold eye level with the minors. 


Richard and his family had taken the island. There was tension in the atmosphere there. Mia was not pleased to see him, but was pretty much powerless to stop his advances. Her drunken son pawed at her hornily while making idle chitchat with his kids. Sunflower seemed noticeably upset by this behavior, though Richard Jr. was indifferent. She would have to save them soon, but she had problems of her own to deal with first. 


“I can’t believe you couldn’t tolerate being with one of your sons for even one day!” Hilda whispered vehemently at Basil. They were together by the refrigerator, Basil nursing his balls with a bag of frozen vegetables. He had found his lost testicle. 


“He’s a grown man. That’s not my responsibility anymore!” 

“So suddenly it’s mine?” Hilda huffed. 


“With how you baby Lionel, so much I figured you enjoyed it!” Basil stated. 

“You know why that’s different, Basil.” 


“Hrmph.” he grunted, pushing past her to open the fridge. “No beer.” 

“Until yesterday, no one here was old enough to drink!” Hilda informed. 

“You were.” 

“It’s a dry house, Basil.” Hilda huffed. “I even had the staff clean out your liquor cabinet!” 

“What about the one upstairs?” He smirked. “Y’know the nook in the walk-in closet where we put the wine from our trip to Venice, I know you didn’t throw out 900 dollars a bottle. We could pop one open and talk while these kids have breakfast.” He nodded toward the rest and in particular Munalune and Elliot. ”Let Moonie have some time with her friend from the restaurant.” 


Hilda cursed in her head. He’d taken note of Elliot now, remembering him from Moonie’s birthday. Of course he would. Minors were rare and worth noting. 

“No, Basil.” Hilda growled. “I know what you’re trying to do. You won’t be getting anything from me today, and you need to stop fondling me whenever you feel like it!” 

“Don’t be like that.” He gruffed. He pulled out a carton of cranberry juice from the fridge and took a huge chug straight from the bottle. “It doesn’t have to mean anything. You’re clearly stressed. We could both use the release. Plus I figure you owe me.” He grimaced as he pressed the frozen bag against himself. 


“Just throw those out when you’re done with them.” She stepped away from him to head towards the kitchen island. “And you will be taking YOUR son with you when you leave!” 

“Hey, ma-” Before Richard could even finish greeting his mother Hilda seized his hand and forced it off of Mia, releasing her from his groping. He stunk horribly of alcohol and who knows what else. 

“What is wrong with you boy?” Hilda hissed. “Get yourself together!” Hilda felt a familiar rage boil up inside, seeing RIchard like this reminded her so much of Basil. Would it really take him another 40 or 50 years to grow up? 

“C’mon, Mama!” he slurred out. He stumbled and caught himself on the counter's edge. “Why you gotta be mad at me already?” 

Hilda took in a deep breath as Richard smiled at her, His hair was greased and covering part of his face. His beard was shaggy as if he hadn’t shaved in weeks, and based on his speech he must have been on a serious bender and it was much more than alcohol in his system. No MAJOR could get this wasted in one night on alcohol alone unless they were downing it by the keg. 

“Aren’t you embarrassed to be such a mess in front of your children?” 


This seemed to resonate with Richard. He looked toward his family, his young daughters. Sunflower was scowling at him while hanging on one side of her mother, trying to create a buffer between her two parents. She was already nearly as tall as the minor woman. Azalea looked up at him confused, trying to cling to him by his pant leg. Richie didn’t even bother looking at him as he was busy shoveling food into his mouth. Richard stood up a bit straighter trying to find his footing and his composure. 


“Can…can I use one of the showers?” he asked. 


Hilda was slightly taken aback by his request. Maybe there was a little hope him. “Upstairs, you know which one. I think some of your father’s old crap is still in the hallway closet. You might find some clothes that fit there. Clean yourself up Richie.” 


“What?” Richard Jr. snapped up from his meal to see who had addressed him.  


Hidla sighed. 

“He’s….not staying here…is he?” Mia asked. She was a buddle of nerves and visibly shaking at the prospect. It would be cruel to challenge her resolve so soon. 

“No.” Hilda assured. 




“She’s not good for you, dude.” Riley said to Elliot. “We should just leave her to her family drama while we can.” 

“She’s not like what you think.” Elliot defended. “You just don’t know her.”

“She has kids dude, grandkids even.” Riley opened her hands to gesture around Munalune who was sitting across from him at their table. Riley was tall enough that she could easily reach her hands over to her even from her crouched position. “That’s way too much baggage for you to be dealing with.” 

“She has a point.” Moonie added. “I am a lot of baggage. You really want to be my step-grandpa?” She smiled widely with a look of pure enjoyment. 

“Stockholm much.” Minnie jabbed. “I didn’t realize you were pathetic enough to fall for the first girl to give it up. You’re such a cliche.” 

Elliot shot her a dark look before glancing at Riley in hopes she correct Minnie, but she didn’t. 

“She’s right on this.” Riley said. “I get how it feels when you’ve found someone that’s connected with you physically. It’s blissful, almost addictive, fun. But sometimes that’s all it is, dude, fun.” Riley pointed her thumb to Hilda who was chatting with her family at the kitchen island. “You saw what happened back there. Who do you think that guy was?” 


Elliot stayed silent, not willing to answer the obvious. 


“Her husband.” Riley stated evenly. “The father of her children, he’s gonna be factor in her life for as long as they live. Do you really think you can compete with that? Do you really want to? He’s a MAJOR, and this probably wasn’t the first or last time he’s come around. You have to know what that means.”

“Believe it or not I’m actually rooting for you.” Munalune said. “I like to tease, but if I’m being honest you’ve actually been good for grandmama.” She leaned back on her chair balancing it on the back legs. “She’s calmed down a lot.” 

Elliot wasn’t sure what to think anymore. He really liked Hilda. Was it really just because he enjoyed the sex. He did really enjoy the sex, but Hilda was also pleasant to be around. He offered a sense of warmth he didn’t receive much in his life. It was like feeling a void in himself he didn’t even know was missing. But was that enough, did she even take him seriously? Elliot didn’t know. 


“Let’s go.” he said rising from the table. 

“Finally!” Minnie sighed out. “This day has been so tiring and it’s only just started. 




With Richard upstairs showering and Basil placated with food instead of booze, things had calmed down. Hilda wanted to use this opportunity to check in on Elliot but she couldn’t. She had to keep an eye on Basil to make sure he didn’t try to skulk away while Richard was showering and just approaching to talk to what he assumed was one of Munalune’s friends out of nowhere would raise some suspicion she wasn’t in the mindset to explain away. Part of her wanted to just rip off the bandaid and tell Basil about her relationship, but even that wasn’t a wise prospect. She knew Basil wouldn’t react well to that, and it would put a target on Elliot. She needed to talk to him in private so they could discuss how to approach this together. That’s when she saw him leaving the dining area. 

She moved to follow but caught herself. Basil side-eyed her from the kitchen counter having stopped his eating. They locked eyes before thankfully Azalea went up toward him pleading for a pick up and some attention from her grandfather. He complied and started peppering the young girl with pecks that made her giggle and caught the attention of Sunflower who wanted the same. At least he was a competent grandfather when he wanted to be. 


Elliot was already by the door when she caught up to him and his group. Munalune was with him which was another favor. She’d earned at least a few by now with how this morning was going. She bent down to try and talk to him, but his friend Riley stepped between them. 

“I think I’m just gonna head home.” Elliot stated shyly. “You seem pretty busy and I don’t want to interfere.” 


“Nonsense, Ellie.” Hilda stated. “We can-” She heard stomping from behind and the roaring laughter of Basil!

“Oh, let the kids go out!” He jovially bellowed with carrying an armful of granddaughter at each side. “We gotta take our grandbabies shopping for new toys to fill that empty room of theirs! My treat!” 

“Basil, you can’t just…” Hilda facepalmed before turning back to Elliot but he was already halfway out the door. “I mean,..”

They just held a brief wanting glance before he exited the house with his friends including Munalune in tow. Hilda wasn’t going to let it end like this. “I’ll go pull the car around.” She sighed. That would give her an excuse to leave and hopefully catch Elliot in private even if just for a minute. She used every bit of her MAJOR speed to rush past Basil and into the kitchen to fetch her keys off the rack and turn about face, before booking it out the door. 

Fortunately Elliot had only made it to the front of her driveway so she could still catch him, unfortunately there was a problem. Someone was with him. Someone massive, the size of which she’d never seen in person before in her life. A CYCLOPEAN. 




“Hello, Elliot.” Rose said. “I was just coming to find you and greet our new neighbors.” She kept her eye on him but made sure to keep a distance. Even though she practiced extreme diligence around him, there was always a small fear in the back of her head she could injure him, especially when he was still in the company of the minor from before. 


“It’s good you’ve made a minor friend, Elliot.” She stated. “I’m…proud of you.” For some reason just saying that made Rose nervous. She was unpracticed in praising her son, for something so innocuous. 

Then she heard a rhythmic click-clacking of high heeled steps. She looked toward the house to see a well dressed MAJOR woman freeze in her tracks. Rose was used to that reaction. She looked barely older than herself, but the whitened streaks of hair betrayed her real age. She must be the mother, understandably worried about her minor daughter. Rose could relate to that common sense of overprotection. 

“Hello.” She greeted flatly hoping the statement didn’t come off cold, but the MAJOR woman recoiled in awe before catching herself. 

“H…hello!” She said regaining her composure. 

“You must be this one’s mother.” Rose gestured lightly toward the grinning young minor girl. “I didn’t catch her name, but I’m delighted that my son as made a minor friend in your daughter.”

“Granddaughter.” Hilda corrected. “Your…son?” The older MAJOR looked first at her, then at Elliot. Rose could see the conclusions coming together in her head, she and her son shared an almost uncanny amount of similarities when size wasn’t factored in. She took another step back. “Um…yes of course. Elliot has been a very sweet….to me granddaughter! Munalune.” 


“Oh, indeed!” The minor girls smiled widely. “So sweet! Addictively so!” She hugged Elliot to her in a gesture of friendship. 


Rose took a step around the group of young adults to more formally address Hilda. She still had to bend down a bit to extend her hand but not as much as with the teens. “I’m Rose Magnolia, me and my  husband just moved in across the street. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

“Hilda Maldera.” She responded by taking a few fingers of Rose’s much larger hand. Rose instead encompassed the entirety of Hilda’s and gave it a brief but tight squeeze. Hilda to her credit didn’t flinch. 

“I would like to setup a more formal get together if you had the time.” Rose requested. “Seeing as you will be our only neighbor I feel it best we start our relationship off on the right foot.” 


“Yes.” Hilda agreed through a forced smile. “I’m sure I can make time, but maybe not too soon, I’ve suddenly become busy with family just recently and-”

The front door to Hilda’s house burst open and Basil came strutting out with his granddaughters and Mia following in tow. 

All of them froze in place at the sight of Rose. 


“Your family?” Rose mused. “They seem lovely.” she stepped toward Basil and extended a hand. 

The formerly belligerent man had been rendered speechless just by the presence of Rose. Basil was a large man himself at 13 plus feet, but Rose was still very nearly twice that. It was satisfying to Hilda to finally see someone capable of shutting him up. 

“Oh, mommy!” Sunflower beamed. “She said we could ride in her truck! It’s so big mommy! Can we? Can we?” 

Rose giggled at the child’s outburst. “I can assure you they will be safe. You can ride along if you want.” 

“Uh…” Mia was just as stunned as Basil by the CYCLOPEAN but unlike him she managed to find her voice. “We were actually just about to head into town for a bit.”

“We’ll be here for a few more hours.” Rose informed. “And the truck will be back tomorrow too if you can’t manage today.” 

“Please, mommy?” Sunflower begged. 

“Okay.” Mia relented. 

“Yes!” Sunnie cheered. She dashed off past the adults and toward the truck. 

“Hey, don’t run off!” Mia yelled at her, darting off to catch her MAJOR daughter and dragging her other daughter in tow. 


Rose was relieved and proud in herself. Things were going well! Maybe she could finally foster a dynamic where people weren’t intimidated by her. If Elliot saw that then he wouldn’t be so scared either.


“Could I exchange numbers with you, Hilda Maldera?” Rose requested. 

“Yes..of course.” Hilda said, fishing out her phone. 


Rose observed her give a brief glance toward her son, as he group walked across the street to her manor. “You have no need to worry. I too struggle coping with my son’s independence, but I have been discovering more and more that I can trust him. They’re not as fragile as we think.” 


“No. I suppose they’re not.” Hilda agreed. 


End Notes:
Whelp it looks like the road of love ain't so easy to travel for our pair. Can Hilda and Elliot make this unconventional romance work?!!?!....Odds say unlikely, but maybe you're a gambler! 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10205