That Time I Got Shrunk as a Slime by Sheograth
Summary:

This is a story based on the anime/manga That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime, where Rimuru, the main character, shrinks and is cared for by his trusted subordinates. The first few chapters will focus on Shion.

Expect a lot of feet content, but also a healthy amount of breasts and unaware stuff too.

Enjoy! 


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 9144 Read: 32503 Published: February 13 2021 Updated: April 14 2021
Story Notes:

Major character images

Shion

Shion

Shuna

Shuna

Rimuru (slime form)

Rimuru

Rimuru (human form)

Rimuru 2

1. Chapter 1 by Sheograth

2. Chapter 2 by Sheograth

3. Chapter 3 by Sheograth

4. Chapter 4 by Sheograth

5. Chapter 5 by Sheograth

6. Chapter 6 by Sheograth

7. Chapter 7 by Sheograth

Chapter 1 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Breasts, Cleavage, Feet, In-shoe, In-sock, Aware & Unaware, Shion

Today was a seemingly normal day in the city of Tempest, but that could not be said for its ruler, Rimuru Tempest. Shion and Shuna, two elite kijin executives of the federation, were currently standing in front of a table, looking down at it with worry.

"I can't believe this happened to you, Lord Rimuru!!"

Shion, the taller of the two, was Rimuru's secretary. Due to that, she normally wore a purple suit and black dress shoes. And because of both her shock at what she was seeing and her intense desire to help her lord, her voice was far too powerful for Rimuru's liking, especially since he was currently half an inch tall.

"We will do anything and everything to support you right now, Lord Rimuru..."

Shuna, the shorter and more soft spoken of the two, carried an air of elegance to her. She was dressed in a priestess robe, due to her background as a princess and having a lead role in the federation under Rimuru.

Rimuru however, was only somewhat annoyed by the situation. Even still, he quickly addressed their concerns, saying:

"I appreciate it, you two!"

A moment later, he turned and looked up at Shion and said:

"And don't talk so loud. It's annoying..."

Shion quickly started to nod, worried that she was bothering her leader. In a way, seeing someone so much larger than Rimuru move with such ease was both startling and inspiring. However, then he saw her brow furrow, as though she was about to bring up something serious.

"As Lord Rimuru's chief secretary, it falls to me to find and punish whoever was responsible!"

Rimuru just smiled and sighed and said:

"Shion... I did this to myself by mistake. I should have it fixed in a day or so."
When Shuna heard that, she smiled and said:

"That is a great relief, Lord Rimuru... In that case, Shion can care for you until you're back to normal. The rest of us will handle the government affairs."

Before Rimuru could respond, Shion picked him up and held him close to her face, where her eyes were shining with excitement. Rimuru wanted to protest that he'd be fine, but he just couldn't bring himself to disappoint Shion, though being this close to her was certainly a factor.

Due to her excitement, her breathing was frantic, blasting Rimuru with hot and humid air in the process. It actually felt rather nice, though a bit on the intense side. He did find it strange that his heat resistance wasn't reducing how warm her breath felt to him. But being that close gave him a clear view into her mouth, filling him with fear for a brief moment. He could see everything in intricate detail, from her sharp teeth, her pink and titanic tongue, and all the saliva that covered everything. Then she grinned widely, causing Rimuru to sigh and smile, finding Shion cute even at such a titanic size.

And while Shuna walked away, she quietly said:

"Come see me later Shion. I'd like to watch over him as well..."

Following that, Shuna exited the room, leaving Rimuru with the highly excited kijin all by himself...

 

Now that Shion was alone with her master, she said:

"I'll keep you safe just like I always do! And I'll keep you in your favorite spot too!"

When Rimuru heard that, his eyes widened as she slowly moved him over her ample cleavage. Shion was always more well endowed than most, but right now her breasts looked like mountains, and she was about to drop Rimuru onto them.

"Hey Shion, maybe a pocket would work better??"

Shion did not seem to hear her master, possibly from being too distracted about the situation in general. Due to that, she dropped Rimuru, causing him to crash down onto her left boob. Before he made contact, he tried and failed to use his wings, confusing him. In response to that, Great Sage, his skill that behaves like an AI assistant, informed him:

'Notice: Certain skills are temporarily disabled.'

With that, all he could do was brace for impact, but upon landing he realized that wasn't even a concern. Her breast was more than soft and squishy enough to break his fall, though looking up at Shion from here felt strange to put it lightly.

"Well, now I should get back to work! Having Rimuru with me will keep me even more motivated than usual..."

Then she started walking, creating a major problem for Rimuru. Because of the angle of her breasts, not to mention how slick the sweat on her skin was, it was next to impossible for Rimuru to remain balanced. It only took a few steps for Rimuru to lose his footing and tumble down toward her cleavage. While that happened, he yelled:

"I'm used to sitting on these, not falling between them!"

Again, Shion failed to notice Rimuru's shouts, causing him to slide and get stuck between her absolutely massive breasts. Each step caused them to bounce, grinding Rimuru against them without restraint. Though if he was being honest, it felt incredible, since he was practically encased in her cleavage. If he had to spend a day like this, it wouldn't be so bad.
And besides, he deserved a day off now and again...

For about half an hour, things were going great for Rimuru. Shion's breasts were insanely soft and squishy, making him feel like he was being massaged at times. And they were just warm enough to keep him relaxed. At one point, he wondered if he could replicate this accidental shrinking skill and let visitors ride in Shion's cleavage.

Right when he thought that, she leaned back to stretch, smothering Rimuru far more forcefully than before. It was almost as though she was objecting to his plan, making him wonder if he could just simulate it instead. Though the longer Shion stretched, the worse things were getting for him.

The pressure was steadily rising, and Rimuru was starting to have trouble breathing and seeing. As the seconds continued to pass, he soon couldn't even move, finding himself smothered entirely. Right when he felt like he couldn't take anymore, he remembered that he could turn back into a slime, so he did exactly that.

That solved the pressure problem, but he soon ran into a more serious issue. His slime form was smaller than his human form, but his body was a lot more slippery now, causing him to slide deeper into her cleavage with all of her sweat. And because of that, Shion didn't even notice his descent, since he felt just like sweat to her.

Unfortunately, he couldn't switch back to human mode until after he slid out from her cleavage. And when he did that, he couldn't orient himself until he slid almost all the way down her stomach, only grabbing onto the waistband of her panties. At this point, Rimuru was blushing like crazy, as he muttered: 

"If I'm caught here, Shuna will kill me!"

However, when he looked up, he realized that it would be nearly impossible to climb her without his skills. Her abs were impressively toned, but Shion trained everyday, so that should be expected. Her body radiated heat just like her cleavage, and Rimuru was already sweating. He then muttered:

"Hey Great Sage, can I even sweat?"

'Notice: The disabling of certain skills may have unforeseen consequences.'

Rimuru just shook his head, knowing that he had much more important issues to sort out. He was the master of a great federation of powerful monsters! Surely he could handle climbing back up Shion, right?

"Lord Rimuru, I'm starting with my training, so hold on!"

When he heard Shion's voice from where he was, he nearly panicked, but a sudden twist of her body was all that was needed to cause Rimuru to lose his grip. He then fell past her panties and bounced down her well toned thigh, trapped within her dress pants.

By the time he came to a stop, he managed to cling to the edge of Shion's dress shoe. This was where his current size began to seriously impact him. Every time Shion took even the shortest step, Rimuru would be battered while trying to desperately cling to her shoe. Forget climbing her, it took all of his efforts to not lose his grip and fall to the ground. He'd probably survive being stepped on, but he'd rather spend the day at this size with Shion than fend for himself like a bug.

At one point, Shion finally stopped moving, causing Rimuru to start climbing again. Her black sock luckily was easier to climb than her skin, but it still wasn't easy. But before he even reached her ankle, Shion started to shake her foot. Somehow he kept his grip, though a moment later her foot rose into the air, without her dress shoe.

While he held on to her sock desperately, a potent odor wafted up toward him, making his eyes water. He should have anticipated this, but Shion's dress shoe smelled bad, to an almost frightening degree. Rimuru figured that it was only as bad as it seemed because of his size and current lack of resistances, but neither of those made it any better.

"My sock got a bit bunched up..."

She sounded more annoyed than anything else, but even a casual statement like that felt like a country wide announcement to Rimuru. But after saying that, Shion bent down and reached for where Rimuru was. Suddenly, she lifted her pants leg, allowing light to hit his eyes, nearly blinding him, as her purple nail polish reflected the sunlight beautifully. However, the act of Shion adjusting her sock was enough to shake Rimuru off, causing him to descend into her hot and stuffy shoe.

Rimuru barely had time to pointlessly scold Shion, since she immediately put her shoe back on. Her foot seemed more like a crashing meteor, making him briefly consider shrinking his subordinates and throwing them in Shion's shoes a punishment. But the tiny human slime's thoughts were interrupted when her socked foot smashed into him, forcing him to contend with the full weight of Shion's body. It wasn't exactly bad though, since her sock was soft as was the insole of her dress shoe. And it was even warmer in her shoe, though the smell was something Rimuru could do without.

Rimuru would soon learn that things would only get far more intense from here, without Shion having the slightest idea of what she was putting her master through...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Inshoe, Insock, Shion, Between toes, Unaware

Rimuru had assumed that being in Shion’s dress shoe at this size would be challenging, but he vastly underestimated just how difficult things could get. Out of nowhere, Rimuru was lifted in the air with her foot, before it hurtled back down to the ground. Each time her foot made contact with the ground, he felt he was being smashed by a meteor, and the rising and falling just kept repeating over and over again. The crashes were deafening too, and the longer it went on, the more Shion would sweat. Whatever started had only just begun, but for Rimuru, it was entirely too much.

There were a few moments where the impacts were severe enough to cause pain, leading Rimuru to switch to his slime form. That created other complications, since he was forced to slide all along her sock, from her heel to her toes. It was then there that he felt like Shion's sweat, unable to change back due to the ever present fear of being smashed to bits under her foot.

Then out of nowhere, Shion stopped, giving Rimuru a much needed break from being crushed underfoot. After that, he heard the voices of Hakuro and Gobuta. Hakuro was a kijin and a master swordsman, and Gobuta was a young but talented Goblin warrior.

“Ah... Shion! I see you are working hard.”

When Shion heard Hakuro’s voice, she spun around, practically drilling the tiny slime under the ball of her foot. She then smiled and said:
“Hakuro! I’m in the middle of my daily training! I need to remain useful for Lord Rimuru...”

Rimuru would have rather been removed from Shion’s shoe, but he wasn’t in a position to make requests to Shion right now. Though while standing still, it wasn’t nearly as bad, though the pressure was still fairly tough for him to manage without his resistance skills. While waiting for a response, Shion absentmindedly twisted her shoe into the dirt, brutally grinding Rimuru with the ball of her foot. If he weren't currently in his slime form, that would have been seriously painful, though being so thoroughly pressed into her sock felt incredibly demeaning to him.

“Hey gramps, can we take a break now?”

When Gobuta said that, Hakuro silently unsheathed his blade before saying in a menacing tone:

“I think we should ramp up your training instead...”

While Gobuta ran away screaming, Rimuru could only sigh, wondering when the young Goblin would learn how to filter the things he said. He didn’t have long to muse on that, since Shion immediately stomped her foot, shocking Rimuru from the loud and sudden impact. After doing that, she took a deep breath and said:
“I need to keep working hard for Lord Rimuru too...”

She then resumed her run, forcing Rimuru to continue sliding along her sock in slime form, unable to stop himself. Since he was barely any bigger than any other bead of sweat, Shion hadn’t the slightest suspicion that she was putting him through such a humiliating experience. She just continued to run, motivated that she could have her great Rimuru so close while she trained.

At one point though, Rimuru slid back to her toes, and got forced into a small tear in her sock. Due to that, he slid all across her sweaty bare skin, where her sock was just tight enough to prevent him from changing back to his human form. Her sole was incredibly smooth and warm, making Rimuru feel like he was a tiny sweat rag, especially whenever he was forced into the small but numerous cracks and wrinkles along her skin. If he weren't currently in his slime form, being forced into those tiny spaces would likely feel uncomfortable. Though due to his natural ablities that weren't surpressed, he was forced to absorb all of the dirt, sweat, and dead skin that formed along Shion's foot. It was a good thing that he had plenty of storage space to spare, because he couldn't stop taking in that filth if he tried. And her heel was both rough and somewhat calloused, but since he was in his slime form, that didn't bother him very much.

After about half an hour, he crashed into the side of her 2nd toe, which was more than twice his size. And due to that, he clung to her skin with the rest of her sweat, unable to free himself. When he switched back to human form, he still couldn't free himself, no matter what he tried. But while in his human form, he was forced to taste Shion's sweat, due to it practically raining down around him.

"Ugh... Maybe it's an acquired taste...? But I can't wait until this is over..."

After Rimuru muttered that, he wiped his mouth, though he guessed that he'd be ingesting plenty of Shion's sweat before the day was done. However, one particularly powerful footstep sent Rimuru into the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where her sweat acted like an adhesive. Before he could even attempt to free himself, Shion stopped and clenched her toes, smothering Rimuru with her sweaty flesh. As the seconds crawled by, Shion squeezed her toes harder and harder, nearly suffocating him. At the very least, she was reminding Rimuru that she was one of his strongest officers.

"That was good... Now to work on my sword swings!"

Following that statement, Shion started to walk back to the training area, unknowingly battering her tiny master with each and every step...

Due to just how actively Shion trained, all Rimuru could think about was survival. In a way, being crammed between her toes was a lot better than any other location in her sock, since he wasn't being crushed under her monolithic weight at least. But she made up for it by frequently scrunching and wiggling them, treating her tiny master more like a toy than anything else.

All throughout that, Shion sweated profusely, working twice as hard as usual since she thought that Rimuru was closely watching her. Instead, he was under constant threat of drowning, which felt odd since he was a slime and technically couldn't drown. But shifting to his slime form would be much too risky, lest he receive another full tour of Shion's foot.

After half an hour, Rimuru was feeling light headed, when he heard Great Sage announce:

'Warning: Vitality levels low. Entering forced recovery sleep.'

Rimuru's body slowly melted back to his slime form, much to his disapproval. He was the one that their entire nation was centered around, but right now he was nothing more than another droplet of Shion's foot sweat. Even if he didn't hate the experience, it was a heavy hit to his ego.

"That was perfect! Let's relax in the baths next, Lord Rimuru!"

Shion's enthused, yet strained, declaration was the last thing Rimuru heard before losing consciousness...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-sock, Shion, Crushing/Being stepped on, Unaware.

Chapter 3

By the time Rimuru woke back up, he was left in Shion's dirty sock, without her familiar foot weighing down on him. Before he could do much more than stand back up, the 'ceiling' collapsed down on him, sandwiching him with the sweaty cotton fabric. Rimuru couldn't tell what was happening, but he couldn't move a muscle, and the potent odor left by Shion's foot only made things more difficult for the shrunken slime.

"I wonder where Lord Rimuru went...? Well, I'm sure it's fine! Lord Rimuru is stronger than all of us after all!"

If Rimuru could scold Shion for her carelessness, he would have, but there was no way she'd hear him from inside her discarded sock. He had a myriad of useful skills, and a simple telepathic message would have been enough, but nothing was currently working. But then Shion began to fidget in place, inadvertently twisting her foot into the sock Rimuru was still trapped in.
Because of just how heavy Shion was compared to him, plus the level of force she could exert without noticing, Rimuru was ground practically to dust. Thanks to his pain nullification being disabled, the much larger kijin's actions were quite uncomfortable for him. And due to his damaged pride, he refused to switch back to his slime form. As long as he was Rimuru Tempest, he would continue to endure in the form of a human. How bad could things get?

Shion started to tap her foot next, endlessly battering Rimuru, as if answering that question for him. Each impact of her foot felt like it could obliterate a town if it were shrunk the way Rimuru was. If he could shrink his enemies, or even grow some of his subordinates, it could make a major impact on the battlefield. But Rimuru didn't have time to theorize, since every second Shion inflicted her might on him, even if she wasn't intending to.

At this size, with most of his skills disabled, he was almost as helpless as a bug.

"At least I'm sturdier than a bug..."

'Clarification: That statement is less accurate when in human form.'

"Yes, thank you Great Sage... I realized that already."

By the time Rimuru was done complaining to Great Sage, the weight on him lifted for a moment, before the fuzzy and sticky walls closed back in on him. Then, he was squished even more than before, where the pressure felt deliberate this time. He was soon plunged into darkness, where the scent of Shion's sweat became much thicker, like it was surrounding the outside of the sock he was trapped in.

Then he heard a series of loud quakes that seemed to quiet down as the seconds passed, making him think that Shion was walking away. With that, he switched back into his slime form and used that to more easily slide his way to freedom. Luckily, Shion left her dress shoe tipped on its side, so all Rimuru needed to do was to move out of it. The main downside of remaining in his slime form was that he naturally absorbed whatever pieces of dirt and patches of sweat that were in his path.

Once Rimuru slipped out of Shion’s overturned dress shoe, he took a deep breath in, before sighing loudly.

"That was way too much... But this could definitely serve as an effective discipline method. I still think I could turn this into a tourism opportunity..."

While he was quietly musing and planning, he felt earthquakes again, only this time they were getting more intense as the seconds passed. That was when he saw Shion running back in his direction, oddly fully dressed except for her shoes and socks.

"Did she forget something? We do have the rule to bathe privately first. Wait, what am I standing on...?"

The ground he was on looked a lot bumpier and uneven than he expected, since he thought they did a pretty amazing job with the flooring of the bathhouse. However, it smelled slightly familiar, and had a suspicious light purple color to it.

'Answer: Based on scanning data, current location is most likely a washcloth.'

When Rimuru heard Great Sage's response, he nearly panicked while starting to run away. Due to the uneven terrain, he had to quickly switch back to his human form, but he knew he had little time to escape. Then he saw a shadow form over him, prompting him to look back and up, seeing Shion's crouching form looming over him.
From this angle, he could clearly see her crotch as well as her breasts, where her dress suit really did wonders for her figure. Rimuru was stunned, since she dwarfed him exponentially.
"There it is! I can't dip in before washing off..."

Then, Shion grabbed the washcloth and unintentionally pinned him against her warm palm, before walking back to the baths. Her hand was a welcome change from her foot, since it only carried a faint natural scent from Shion, which at Rimuru’s size wasn’t nearly as intense. Rimuru was sure that there were people even in this world that would like to be in Shion’s dress shoe, but he wasn’t exactly one of them. But due to her excitement for getting cleaned off, she swung her arms back and forth, dizzying Rimuru in the process. And with the intense hold her grip had on him, he had no chance of escape, so he simply hoped for the best.

At the very least, that time in Shion's dress shoe and sock made him really need a bath, so he was looking forward to finally cleaning off...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Shion washing herself nude, tiny Rimuru on washcloth, breasts, unaware, mouthplay (a little), feet

In less than a minute, Shion reached the private bathing area, promptly sitting down to begin. Then, she opened the washcloth and finally allowed Rimuru to see, and looming over him was Shion’s body. After placing the washcloth on the ledge, she started to remove her dress shirt and pants, doing so quite slowly and lazily. By this point Rimuru would have ran to safety, but he was stunned by the sight of Shion undressing. The way her clothing clung to her as she tugged it away was mesmerizing, and the quiet noises she made as each article was finally removed sounded incredibly cute, though it wasn’t exactly quiet to his perspective.

By the time she was down to her bra and panties, both of which were dark purple which highly complimented her already purple skin, she stretched in place. Shion lifted her arms over her head and grunted, all while Rimuru watched from on top of her washcloth, unable to tear his eyes away from her. Sure he’s seen her in fairly skimpy swimwear before, but this was different, and Rimuru definitely felt guilty about seeing Shion while she was undressing. Despite that thought, he knew that things would only get more risque from here.

“Ahh... That felt nice!”

Shion’s words shocked Rimuru’s focus back, where he watched nervously as she reached behind her back, before a loud snapping noise filled his ears. Then, her bra fell off onto her lap, causing his eyes to widen. She was one of the most well-endowed of all his subordinates, but being at such a small size made her breasts seem almost impossibly large. After that, she wordlessly tossed her bra aside and slowly stood back up, giving Rimuru another stark reminder of just how small he currently was. The way she stood back up was slow and meandering, allowing for even more time to marvel at her, from just how easily a being that huge could move to the extra minute details of her body.

Looking up at Shion from the washcloth fully humbled Rimuru, where he fully understood that there were plenty of things far more dangerous than him. Though the longer he stared up at her from that location and admired her curves from his current angle, the more he appreciated being so small. HIs slime form was normally fairly short, but his perception was different compared to his human form, so he never really got to appreciate his difference in size until today. And this was the first moment he wasn’t being smothered under her foot, he realized that he couldn’t even see her face right now, making him feel even smaller.

But then, Shion reached down and started to slowly guide her panties down her legs, gradually sliding them downward. Rimuru followed the descent closely, more due to his awe at the situation than any perverted thoughts. Eventually, her panties dropped to the floor, where Rimuru saw a cloud of dust blow out in all directions upon the impact, making him glad that he wasn’t near them. However, with her panties now on the floor, he slowly turned his head back up, where he could clearly see her fully naked crotch.

“This isn’t right! I’m crossing all sorts of boundaries now!!”

After saying that, Rimuru closed his eyes, not wanting to feel like a voyeur toward the people who trusted him most. However, that would prove to be an unwise decision, as Shion immediately reached for her washcloth now that she was undressed. Once she grabbed the washcloth, she dunked it under some cool water, surprising Rimuru as he was suddenly submerged with it. While she held her washcloth under the water, she hummed to herself, having no idea that she was currently drowning her shrunken slime leader. Due to her tight grasp, Rimuru couldn’t escape no matter what he tried, though his options were heavily limited due to his disabled skilled.

Nearly a minute later, Shion lifted the washcloth back up and immediately started wiping herself off, beginning with her face...

 

Shion wiped down her face first, swiping away the sweat that was clinging to her cheeks and forehead, where the water cooled her down. But the way she rubbed her skin so forcefully caused Rimuru to be chaotically rolled around, crashing into large sweat droplets before they’d be absorbed into the cloth. Once she was finished with her face, she moved the washcloth down the back of her neck, before rubbing down the rest of her neck. Rimuru was mashed into it in the process, barely able to breathe since Shion didn’t feel the need to stop yet.

After her neck, Shion got to work on and between her breasts, removing all of the sweat that built up due to her intense workout. And thanks to that, Rimuru was practically bathed in the stuff, especially whenever she rubbed down her cleavage. The prospect of being grinded into Shion’s boobs was incredibly exciting to Rimuru, though he didn’t like how she had no idea where he was, partially from the annoyance of the situation but mostly because he felt like he was crossing multiple lines at once.

This continued for the rest of Shion’s naked body, where she happily wiped the sweat off her skin, blissfully unaware of Rimru who was forced to go along for the ride. And right when she seemed to be finished, he thought that he could finally take a break, but then she held the washcloth in front of her for a moment. Rimuru wasn’t sure what she was planning, but then everything shook and bucked wildly, sending him flying up into the air. For a moment he thought that he might finally get a break once he landed, but he soon noticed that he was falling in the direction of Shion’s face.

As her face appeared closer and closer, he noticed that her mouth was partially open, filling him with fear. And before he could even shout at her, he landed directly inside it, crashing right under her tongue. The inside of her mouth was humid and sticky, and not to mention wet, and the ‘ground’ beneath him was far too uneven to keep balanced. Shion seemed to notice his presence immediately, as she quickly used her tongue to scoop him up. But because of how much sweat he was coated in, he wasn’t an easy catch, though not by his own choosing. He heard her groan with displeasure the longer it took to capture him, which made sense, since he was covered in filth.

“I can’t believe some dirt fell into my mouth!”

That one sentence was painfully deafening to Rimuru, but after Shion said that, she moved him toward her lips, before spitting him out onto the floor. Rimuru was bruised and battered, and stuck in a puddle of Shion’s spit and sweat, unable to move. While he continued his failed attempts at getting up, he looked up in time to see Shion scowling down at him.

“What is that...? It has to be a bug!”

Rimuru could only sigh, wishing that Shion was a bit less dense, but that was part of her charm. Still, he braced for impact while she stomped on him, smashing him to bits under her sole. If he didn’t change to his slime form at the last second, that might’ve been the end of his crazy reincarnated life. Granted if he changed sooner she probably would’ve realized her mistake, but Rimuru honestly didn’t want Shion to feel guilty. Then again, maybe he was being too kind for his own good.

By the time Shion was finished crushing the ‘bug’ she found, she proudly walked to the main bath, unaware that Rimuru was involuntarily clinging to the bottom of her foot, still in his slime form...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Shower/bath, body exploration, feet, Shion AND Shuna

Being pounded underfoot while in slime form wasn't physically difficult for Rimuru, but it definitely was emotionally. He was the strongest in Tempest and had the respect of his citizens and the nearby countries. But right now, he was stuck to Shion's expansive sole like a tiny droplet of sweat.

Each footstep was deafening, and the sight of the floor rapidly approaching never failed to fill the tiny slime with fear. The only solace right now was that once Shion got in the water, she'd stop moving, finally giving him the break he desperately needed.

"Ahh... The baths look empty today!"

After saying that, she hung her towel on the wall and lowered her foot into the hot water, happily sighing upon feeling it. Unfortunately, that wasn't the foot Rimuru was on, so he had to deal with her full weight instead while she balanced on the leg. But before long, she dipped the other foot in, submerging Rimuru as a result.

He took the chance to float away from Shion's foot, but a sudden movement from her leg sent him spiraling back under water. And while he slowly floated back to the water's surface, Shion simply walked to a nearby rock and lounged down next to it. He spent a few minutes floating, knowing that he'd need to approach Shion before he left.

'Warning: Temperature exceeding current limitations. Changing back to human form.'

When Rimuru heard that from Great Sage, he nearly panicked, since getting around in his human form would be far more annoying. But there was nothing he could do, so he quickly started swimming across the ocean that once was his bath house, determined to get Shion's attention.

Several Minutes Later...

 

Rimuru had finally reached Shion's body, shocked at how much longer it took him to cross a distance she made in seconds, though the constant waves ended up being a major obstacle to him. Due to the way Shion was laying on her back, the toes of one foot were peeking out of the water, probably because her legs were crossed.

Her massive toes occasionally wiggled and scrunched, reminding him of his humiliating experience between them, even if he didn't necessarily dislike the activity. It was more his pride than anything else, though if he had to go through this again, he'd forbid Shion from any physical exertion as long as he was in her shoe.

"I'd better keep all this a secret. If word gets out, my reputation will be ruined..."

Following that statement, Rimuru continued to swim past her foot, understanding that he'd need to climb up her body somewhere else if he wanted any hope of discovery...

While Rimuru swam parallel to her leg, he thought about just how big it was compared to him. It had to be taller than even the redwood trees that were on Earth. Then again, there could always be taller trees in this world.

"Hey Great Sage, how long is Shion's leg according to my current scale?"

'Answer: unable to measure due to disabling of skills.'

"Sounds like you're just being lazy..."

Though in Great Sage's defense, it was mind boggling idea. Shion was probably bigger than all of Tempest if everything except for her was scaled down to his size, and that was scary. She could topple empires with just a few measly footsteps, and barely anything would be able to stop her, though maybe Milim could. That little demon lord defied common sense.

Thinking about all of that did help pass the time, as the swim was fairly uneventful, since Shion wasn't moving. However, before he even reached her knee, large waves began to form while that light purple wall moved.

"Shuna! The water is so warm today..."

Hearing that almost gave Rimuru a heart attack. The idea that someone else could enter the bath never crossed his mind, even though that was an obvious possibility. He had hoped to at least start climbing Shion first, but he wasn't even close, and the constant waves made it so he could barely swim past her knee.

He then felt a series of increasing quakes, prompting him to look out and see Shuna approaching. She was dressed in a towel, and she looked as graceful as ever. But the closer she got, the more she seemed like a heavenly being, though she was a priestess, so that wasn't that far off from the truth.

"Hello, Shion... I think I will just dip my feet in for now."

A moment after hearing that booming statement, he heard one more crash, causing him to look up at the shadow that formed over him. Shuna's light pink toes were just barely peeking over the water, and her body seemed like an impossibly tall tower. Even though she was in a towel, he was at just the right angle to see up it, but thankfully it was too dark to see past her knees. His distance vision seemed to be blurry anyway, but he still didn't enjoy the low angle views he had at this size.

He didn't have long to think about that though, when she suddenly moved to sit down, sinking her legs into the water. The displacement caused Rimuru to be sucked down too, unable to fight the current. And before he could even orient himself, her other foot sank down, pushing him even further under the water.
Shuna then started to bend her knees forward and back, effectively trapping Rimuru in a hot whirlpool, unable to escape. And just before he was about to pass out from a lack of air, Shuna lifted her leg out of the water, allowing it to float while chatting with Shion. Rimuru was between Shuna's big toe and 2nd toe, barely able to move while he caught his breath.

When he looked forward, he was mesmerized by just how beautiful of a woman Shuna was, making him feel proud as the one who named her. He didn't like that her gaze was firmly to the side, probably at Shion, but he'd just have to fix that himself somehow.

And now that he was in a decent position, he wondered if he should walk along Shuna's leg to get her attention. He'd probably be able to get her attention more easily compared to Shion, but he wasn't sure about how Shion would feel. If he got Shion's attention, he could at least make his experience sound less bad. He'd probably still scold her, just not as badly as Shuna would.

While he was thinking, Shuna lazily squeezed her toes, giving Rimuru an unintentional hug with those fleshy and dripping wet walls. They soon released him, where he felt no worse for wear. Maybe she was being more gentle because she felt relaxed?

Either way, he'd need to quickly decide on who to get the attention of...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 6 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Shion, Unaware, Breasts, Cleavage, Toweling off with Rimuru along for the ride

Chapter 6 (Shion's Path)

It might be riskier, but maybe sticking with Shion would be the better option. Besides, Shuna's leg was still wet, so who knew if he'd be able to walk across it in the first place. So he quickly jumped off Shuna's foot and landed back in the warm water, before starting to swim in Shion's direction. The closest thing was her waist, and Rimuru didn't want to risk almost drowning again, leading him to swim in that direction.

Occasionally, Shuna dipped her toes in and out of the water, creating a far rougher sea for Rimuru to cross. It truly was humbling just how easily those gigantic women could impact him without even trying.

'Correction: Shion and Shuna are no larger than before; You are just much smaller.'

"Yeah well, they look gigantic to me! You don't need to comment about that anyway, Great Sage..."

'Understood...'

Ignoring that, Rimuru finally made it to Shion's waist after several minutes of fighting against the current Shuna was creating. But the side of her waist was still far too wet to climb, so Rimuru wasn't sure what to do. However, a moment later, he saw her body slowly sink further into the water.

"The water really feels nice, Shuna!"

Due to Shion's actions, even more water was displaced, forcing Rimuru to struggle as he was dragged back under the surface. However, after that, she grabbed her towel and started to wrap it around herself, covering both her waist and her chest. Due to that, Rimuru was pressed against her skin by the towel, though he was unable to discern where he was exactly.

"At least I can breathe here..."

Shion decided to spend a few more minutes in the water, though Shuna chose to leave first, since she had a lot of administrative work left to do. This was the first truly peaceful moment Rimuru had since shrinking, and being this small and sandwiched by Shion's warm skin and the wet but still hot towel was incredibly soothing.

"I could market this as a luxury spa treatment... I'm sure Shion wouldn't care..."

A few minutes passed when Rimuru heard a deep and distant rumble, which had almost a rhythmic quality.

"She must've fallen asleep. Well, it's tough to resist when you're in a hot bath..."

Rimuru decided to follow Shion's lead and take a nap as well, even though as a slime he really didn't need much sleep. But being cushioned by her soft skin and hearing her distant snores and the bubbling water made it all far too relaxing to pass up.

"I'll get her attention later..."

Shion wouldn't wake back up until an hour later...


Rimuru was woken back up by a series of quakes, forcing him to frantically cling to Shion's skin once he realized that he was now vertical. She must've been walking, and each footstep threatened to shake him loose. He still wasn't exactly sure where he was hanging on Shion from, since her towel blocked out the light.

Then, he heard her loudly sigh, before the towel fell down to the floor. And when he looked away from her skin, he saw a mirror, reminding him of just how large Shion currently was. She was a living mountain, with a flexibility and speed that seemed unnatural to Rimuru's tiny perspective.

It also made him keenly aware of his own size, since it took him nearly a minute before he saw himself dangling from just below her stomach. The fact that it took him that long was worrying, since who knew how long it would take Shion. And that soak didn't clean him off as well as he had hoped, where he looked like a speck of dirt. Whatever sweat and grime from Shion must have caked itself onto his body, and seeing himself like that was just demoralizing.

"Ahh! That left me so refreshed!"

Her skin was both steamy and wet, which made climbing up almost entirely impossible. It was also worrying whenever he saw large beads of water and sweat drip past him, though luckily none of them collided with Rimuru himself. That would have surely sent him right down to the floor, and he was tired of being thoughtlessly stepped on by the titanic kijin.
However, when Shion came to a stop, Rimuru finally lost his grip. Instead of landing on the floor and fearing yet another stomp from his gigantic secretary, he fell on something far softer. And as he looked around, he saw that everything was fluffy. But then he looked up, and it all made sense, and he didn't like it.

Shion was looming over him, same as usual, where he had a perfect view of her whole body. Her stomach was toned, her breasts were huge, and her crotch was far closer to him than he'd like. Unfortunate, he landed in a location that would surely be chaotic; her towel.

Sure enough, Shion bent down and picked it up, forcing Rimuru to grab onto the fluffy fibers. And in the process, he got himself tangled up tight, unable to even cower as he was slammed into her stomach. Then she rubbed her towel back and forth, loudly sighing while unintentionally grinding Rimuru like a cheese grater. It was both incredibly uncomfortable and enjoyable, but the longer it went on, the more force she put into it.

She wasn't just drying herself, Shion had to be enjoying the sensation of rubbing the towel on her body, and Rimuru was forced to deal with it all. Once her stomach was finished, she moved on to her back, using just as much pressure as before. Her back muscles were just as toned, which made sense given she was one of Tempest's best physical fighters.

But after her back, she moved up to her chest, reminding Rimuru of just how soft Shion's breasts were. And while she was mashing him into and between them with the towel, he could only imagine how she would gladly let Rimuru stay in her bra all day if he asked. It was odd having someone so willing to serve him unintentionally dominate him to such an effective degree.
Soon after her chest, Shion slid the towel back down, all the way to her thighs, before rubbing them thoroughly. Even they were muscular and thick, which made the experience a lot more enjoyable, funnily enough. Shion's constant exhales and sighs were another source of enjoyment to Rimuru, as they reminded him of just how cute she could be, despite how tomboy-ish she was.

When she seemed finished with her thighs, she slid the towel to the side, which surprised Rimuru.

"Almost done! I can't leave that still wet after all..."

All of the chaotic rubbing and shaking only managed to tangle him further, but the sight of her rapidly approaching crotch filled him with more fear than ever before.
"Shion...! Hold on a seco--"

Rimuru couldn't even finish his sentence before he was smashed against her crotch with the force of a great goddess. Despite her long soak, it still carried a slightly musty but heavily feminine scent, to the point of being overpowering to the senses. And he wasn't just being pressed against it; no, that would be almost easy in comparison.

Shion vigorously rubbed the towel forward and back, both drying off her privates and relieving whatever lingering itches lied there. Rimuru didn't have even a single moment to think, let alone breathe, as Shion essentially ground him down against her nethers. And she clearly enjoyed the sensation to a degree, since he felt her privates moisten slightly. Maybe since she was a monster, she had a stronger libido, which would explain the vigor Shion took in all of this.

To Rimuru, it seemed like he was repeatedly smashed into her crotch for hours, with just how much power Shion was able to put in her movements. By the time she stopped, which turned out to be about ten minutes, Rimuru could barely hang on to the lip of her vagina. Normally he'd feel embarrassed about this, but Shion wore him out completely, so he could barely focus on holding on without passing out.

But then, he saw something else rise up toward him like an elevator. And by the time it stopped, he was in darkness again.
"Oh... Shion just put her panties on, huh..."

Due to that, Rimuru exhaled and let go, falling onto the soft fabric of her underwear. He'd do something about getting Shion's attention later. That experience left him exhausted, physically and mentally. Luckily, her womanhood exuded a soothing warmth, and the natural but somewhat musty scent was far more enticing now that Rimuru was too tired to worry about other things. And her panties were just tight enough that Rimuru couldn't move an inch once Shion finished adjusting him, where her crotch felt like a warm mattress to him.

"I'll take a short nap... Not like I can go anywhere anyway..."

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 7 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Sleeping Shion, Unaware, Feet, Toes, Thighs, Mouthplay/Almost Vore, Boobs

A little while later, Rimuru woke up, feeling incredibly refreshed.

"Wait, why's it so dark...? Hold on..."

Then he started to blush, remembering that he fell asleep inside Shion's panties, pressed up against her warm and musty crotch.

"Let's just keep that between us, Great Sage..."

'Understood.'

But then Rimuru looked around a bit more, and became somewhat confused. Despite the lack of light, he didn't feel constricted, so Shion clearly wasn't wearing her panties.

"Just what happ--"

"Looooord..... Riiii..... muuuuu... ruuuuu..."

At first Rimuru jumped up, worried that he was caught in such a compromising location, but then he heard nothing else, until a loud snore.

"Is Shion asleep...? Just how long was I out for??"

'Approximately 5 hours...'

"That long???"

Rimuru needed to take a few minutes to compose himself, not able to fully believe that he spent that long sleeping in Shion's panties, nestled up to her crotch. However, now was not the time to worry about that, as he still needed to get Shion's attention, and sulking on the floor in her panties would get him nowhere.
So he began walking toward the bed, hoping for an easy climb and even easier time getting Shion's attention.

"It won't be easy at all, will it Great Sage...?"

'Based on prior data, it will likely be difficult without access to all skills.'

After a fairly long walk and a difficult climb, Rimuru finally made it on the bed, where he was able to witness Shion's slumbering form. She was on her stomach, or at least that's what Rimuru assumed, based on how her feet were positioned. They looked as large as ever, but now in the dim light, her toes looked almost soft and comfortable.

"Well that was an odd thought..."

Upon muttering that, Rimuru began approaching Shion's left foot, wanting to closely follow along it until he reached her face. But after climbing up the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, he felt her mumble something incoherent in her sleep.

"This probably isn't good!"

Suddenly, Shion started to roll over onto her back, forcing Rimuru to hold onto and burrow himself between her toes. And after a vigorous squeeze from those gargantuan toes, they relented. But as he caught his breath and looked around, he noticed something worrying.

"Sh--Shion sleeps in the nude??"

The journey to get her attention was about to become far more challenging, especially if he accidentally stimulated the giant woman in her sleep at the wrong time...

Since Rimuru had no idea what Shion did while he was passed out, he didn't question why he noticed a powerful odor surrounding him. He was between her toes after all, and at his size and with how warm she must've felt, that should be expected. Regardless, he didn't want to linger, so he walked forward and carefully slid down toward her ankle. Luckily, he didn't bother Shion enough to scratch him away, or at least not yet.

When he got to her ankle, he began walking on it and up her leg, being careful not to lose his balance. Occasionally, he heard Shion loudly mumble in her sleep, leading him to assume that she was not a graceful sleeper. But before long, he reached the first hurdle, her thigh.

"Let's hope she doesn't notice me yet..."

While Rimuru walked across her vast thigh, he noticed how well toned and muscular it was. Shion truly was diligent with her training, and he couldn't be prouder of her, though he wished she spent half as much time learning the basics of cooking. Right as he thought that, Shion moaned and slapped her thigh, pulverizing Rimuru against it.

"Ugh... Bugs..."

Rimuru thought his bones would snap from that blow, but he somehow survived intact, though he couldn't move an inch. After the slap, Shion rubbed her palm across her thigh, massaging Rimuru into it as a result.

"Mmmm..."

By the time she stopped, Rimuru was stuck to her palm, from both the pressure she put onto him and how she was sweating due to the hot weather. She then swung her hand back up and rested it next to her head, with Rimuru still stuck to it.

"Can't... move...! Hey Shion, wake up!"

Shion started to stir and ramble, occasionally giggling too.

"Lord... Riiiimuuuruuuu..."

Then she loudly sighed, before quieting down again.

"Of course that didn't work... At this rate, I should've just hid somewhere for the night..." However, her palm was warm and soft as well. And with the sweat drying, Rimuru was glued to her skin, unable to free himself without aid from Shion.

"Well, I guess I can go to sleep now. Not much else I can do..."

Not long after Rimuru fell back asleep, Shion started to scrunch her face, leading her to loudly grunt to herself.

"So... Warm....!"

This instantly woke Rimuru up, who started to frantically attempt to squirm, quickly remembering that he was stuck. Then, she lifted her hand toward her face, starting to scratch it lazily. While he was repeatedly ground against her cheek, she brushed her hand toward her lips right as she took a breath. Due to that series of actions, Rimuru was shoved into Shion's mouth, unable to stop what was happening.

"Wh... What??"

Shion's tongue immediately began inspecting the foreign object, pressing him against her cheeks and rolling him about.

"Shion!! Stop it! It's me, Rimu--"

"Ahh... Lord Riiiimuuuruuuu...!"

Shion's barely coherent babbling silenced Rimuru, though her tongue tackling him made sure that he couldn't shout again.

"She must think I'm food! Great Sage, what happens to me if I get eaten??"

'Answer: Due to lack of resistances, stomach acid will prove deadly at current size.'

"Then I need to do something! I can't let it end here!!"

Rimuru tried his best to fight back against Shion's slimy and massive tongue, punching and kicking it whenever he could. It was several times larger than him, like a basilisk, only Rimuru lacked the skills he normally had access to. Eventually, Shion happily moaned, causing her voice to echo around him.

"Mmm... Shuna, your sweets are so... taaaasty..."

Shion then swallowed, filling Rimuru with fear he had never felt before. But due to the angle of her head, he fell near her uvula, so Rimuru punched it as hard as his tiny body could. Immediately, Shion started to cough, violently reacting to what he did. Rimuru was launched out of her mouth and onto her neck, stuck in a pool of her spit.

"I did it... Somehow..."

Rimuru was soaked in Shion's saliva, but alive at least, though no closer to getting her attention. But at this point, he'd rather find a place to sleep.

"By tomorrow Great Sage should have the size changing skill analyzed. I'll just get some rest..."
Right in front of him was the place where his journey started, Shion's breasts. He'd feel most as peace on top of them.

A few hours later...

 

Shion had woken up in the middle of the night, confused by a dream she had. In it, she toyed with a shrunken Rimuru, satisfying her every desire.

"That would be fun... But Lord Rimuru would never let me do that with him..."

However, she then looked forward and noticed that Rimuru was asleep on her breast. It caused her eyes to widen, as she thought that he shared the same odd desires that Shion seemed to have.

"Lord Rimuru...! Now I know what you want! Allow me to satisfy your every need..."

The shouting of his name was more than enough to jolt Rimuru awake, and when he heard the rest, he became nervous. And those fiery eyes didn't make him feel any better, but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed what he went through, minus his frequent brushes with death. Rimuru nodded, and before he could say a word, Shion snatched him up in her fist, barely able to hold back her excitement.

The night was just beginning...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10169