Self Absorbed by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A woman's meditation practice leads her to realize she is one with the universe, so she makes the universe one with her.

This somewhat experimental story is very heavy on absorption and body-horror, but also features plenty of giga/tera scale content and some powers. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 24815 Read: 27887 Published: January 24 2021 Updated: January 24 2021

1. Chapter 1: Training by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Practice by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Meals by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Worship by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Rural by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: City by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: Delight by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: Otherworldly by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: Bliss by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Training by VivettaVenray

Self Absorbed

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains lots of absorption and body-horror. Some of the body-horror is very blood-oriented as well.

 

This story also contains vore, internals, digestion, weirdness, powers, and gore among other things)

 

(NOTE: This is a story idea I had for quite some time before writing, so I hope it's enjoyed!

 

I'd like to emphasize that this story was in no way meant to offend or otherwise disparage any real world countries, peoples, or ideologies. The main goal with the story was exploring a literal interpretation of 'being one with the universe', it wasn't to poke fun at any beliefs.

 

I'd also like to mention the earlier parts of the story are more absorption and body-horror oriented than size, though there is still size-content of course. There's of course greater-scale sizes later on, but absorption and body-horror/malleability are present as big themes throughout. Please keep that in mind!

)

 

--------------

 

Chapter 1: Training

 

Yun was quite the successful young woman. Born to a wealthy family, her advantages were further compounded by stellar genetics. Recognized as a prodigy, she graduated at a prestigious overseas university at the young age of 18. Shortly after, her parents and only living relatives had a tragic and unexplained accident that left her with their estate. Yun leveraged those already considerable riches in numerous carefully calculated investments, which paid off in spades. Things snowballed further from there, and soon the tendrils of her companies reached far across the globe. She quickly became not just the richest woman in the eastern hemisphere, but the planet as a whole.

 

Her home was the top floor of the tallest building in the capital city. Jade sculptures and ancient artifacts decorated her penthouse alongside the finest technology her money could buy. World class chefs, artists, masseuses and masseurs were on her personal payroll among many other specialists and servants. If she saw something--or someone--and wanted it then it--or they--were hers one way or another. With great money came great influence, and even politicians served her whims in time.

 

Time passed, yet even with all the entertainment and luxuries Yun’s money and power could afford, she was unsatisfied. She felt like she was missing something: something less tangible than a gold-rimmed tea set or a platinum-plated pool. The 20 year old woman realized that she’s not like the single-minded specialists on her staff, nor was she like the plebeians scurrying along the city streets in the shadow of her high rises. Even the finest “breads” and the most elegant “circuses”--so-to-speak--did not offer true lasting fulfillment to her. Even becoming the richest person in the world as a whole provided a satisfying sense of accomplishment that proved fleeting: just like all her other achievements.

 

Yun never believed in the spiritual, and the notion of some entity with more power than what her money and influence could command was, at once, both foolish and disturbing to her. Still, she thought answers to true fulfillment might lie among those content with almost nothing. In the mountains miles to the east was a well-known monastery with people that fit the bill.

 

The monks tried to refuse her at first, no matter how much she offered. Her money was no good, they said, as they had all they needed. Besides, it was a “men’s only” temple. Yun sent a correspondence stating that if the monks truly thought their libidinal desires would be so distracting, then they should consider “castration rather than discrimination”. She offered to pay for the procedures for all the monks, and politely reminded them of the antiquity of gender exclusion.

 

As expected, the monastery didn’t like her reply. They further iterated that regardless of her gender, they wouldn’t teach someone as materialistic and vile as her. They said her exploitation of the poor, destruction of the environment, and overall disregard for any system of morality was antithetical to their teachings.

 

Yun had run into stubborn people many times before. Some would never eat carrots, but that’s what the stick was for--so to speak. She applied pressure to the right parts of the country’s government and managed to get some of the nearby mountain land put up for sale.


The business woman brought it, then within a week of her first message told the monastery of her intent to build a plastic refinement facility there. Once the noisy construction finished, the complex itself could do its even noisier work 24/7. On top of the noise, she reminded them, it’d spew black smoke up from the valley to sully their mountain-top views and befoul their crisp mountain air.

 

Yun was then informed they’d make an exception to teach her. Shortly after her arrival, they realized they’d be making quite a few exceptions.

 

The monastery complex centered around a large ornate clay-brown temple high atop a mountain. A wide open smooth-stoned chamber contained dozens of beginner monks meditating in unison. It was conventional for beginner monks to meditate there first--often for years. However, Yun insisted from day one on being trained by the best master the monastery had to offer. The temple’s hesitations disappeared soon as she reminded them of that refinery proposal of hers.

 

Past the communal meditation chambers and through a hallway one eventually got to a gorgeous stone overlook. With the awe-inspiring view of mist-swarmed peaks behind her, the 20 year old woman sat.

 

Even wearing those simple brown-orange robes, her beauty was still apparent. Yun’s genetics were truly stellar: blessed in body as well as brain. The soft and simple fabric of her garbs draped in such a way to accentuate her subtle curves. The robes were designed for men, so even her comparatively modest bosom was emphasized by the way it covered her form.

 

The business woman was taller than average, and her long legs laid crossed atop one another in a lotus sitting position. Leather sandals were cast to the side, and her soles pointed at the sky in the contemplative position. The skin at the bottom of her soft feet was a tad lighter and paler than the rest of her fair flesh. Her silky black-hair stopped at the bottom of her neck. She had, of course, refused to shave it like all the other monks did. Almond-brown eyes were wide open towards her instructor.

 

Hui Yao, or Master Hui as he liked to be called, was the monk master assigned to Yun. As she requested, he was the highest ranked and most lauded teacher at the monastery. The man was bald sans his dark eyebrows and eyelashes. He wore simple robes of his own. Average height, average build, he differed from all the other monks only by the few wrinkles on his face and skin that betrayed his years of age and experience.

 

“I must admit.”, he said to Yun. “Despite my expectations, you are something of a natural at this. It’s only been a week and I’ve seen amazing progress. Your focus is at the highest of levels.”

 

“As I said, your expectations were flawed. I didn’t get where I got in life but not excelling. Focus is essential to success in general”, said Yun. Her voice tone was cold and calm: matter of fact. A quick curl at the corner of her lip, however, showed her satisfaction at his praise.

 

“Yes well, as you insisted, it’s time for an advanced meditation technique. It’s through this technique that I and many others experienced enlightenment, though only after many many sessions. I will guide you through it, as it is a deep state of awareness and realization that requires much experience to navigate.”

 

Yun locked her fingers together. Already sitting straight up, she only had to shut her eyes to complete the meditation posture. She did so and spoke.

 

“I’m sure I’ll ‘transcend’ expectations once again.”


Master Hui smiled. He thought to himself it’d be good for her to transcend that pompous arrogance of hers, but years of training and meditation aided him in holding his tongue on that. Instead, he waited 10 seconds than began the guided meditation.

 

“First, we’ll take five minutes to calm your mind as usual. Breath in, out... in... out...”

 

Yun followed the instructions, as she had done before, and her mind and body quickly calmed.

 

“Good.”, said Hui. “I can see you are clearly relaxed. Now, we will expand your awareness. Scan your body from head to toe as you breath in... out... in... out...”

 

Yun did so. She felt every bit of tension turn to calm from her forehead, to her shoulders and down her body like a wave of calm awareness. Her awareness scan finally reached the tips of her toes, which settled. Her body was calm, and she was aware of it. A deep state of soothing bliss filled her form. It was lovely, but not anything she hadn’t experienced before.

 

“Excellent. You have full body awareness by now I’m sure. Do your best to hold it as you breath in... out... in... out...”

 

A few long seconds passed.

 

“In... out... in... out...” repeated Master Hui.

 

More time passed.

 

“Good. Now you will expand your awareness. Imagine the sky and the earth. Feel the wind against your body here on the mountain. That point where you feel the wind is like a boundary isn’t it? It separates you from the wind, in a sense: it separates you from nature. But, it is not as real as you think. Imagine it dissolving. Imagine, best you can, the barrier between you and the wind disappearing. You are the wind. Feel with the wind, as the wind, as you breathe. In... out... in... out...”

 

Yun did so, and she felt her state of bliss deepen. If she were not so calm and aware, she might’ve cracked a smile at how nice it felt.

 

“In... out... in... out...”

 

More silence.

 

“Good.” said the monk. “Now imagine yourself in space. Your mind is floating in the near-endless void. Small twinkles of light reach you from far, far behind, front, to your sides and all around. They are the only sources of light around you. Dissolve the barrier between you and the light, and the all encompassing emptiness around you. Feel your awareness expand into the far reaches of the universe.”

 

Yun did so, and found it difficult not to smile as a persistent hum of bliss hit her form. She realized why they had started with the wind: it was much easier, and led to this far more encompassing feeling of pleasant, sharp awareness. Ever since dipping her toes into meditation at the monastery, she had thought she was progressing towards her goal of true fulfillment. However, it felt to her that this was it: that today was it. This was the path to what she sought.

 

Master Hui started talking after letting Yun bask in awareness some more.

 

“Excellent. Notice how there should be nothing separating the ‘you’ perceiving the universe from the universe itself. That begs the question as to who, exactly, if anyone is perceiving the universe? If there is no boundary between ‘Yun’ and the entire universe, then explore what, if anything or anyone, is there...”

 

More silence. There were often pauses during the meditations for the mind to unconsciously ponder things, or to otherwise help from disturbing its state of calm.

 

“Without losing your awareness or equanimity, let your thoughts flow through you, as you imagine the universe in its entirety. Every single grain of sand to every single burning star. I’ll speak again when this session is finished to let you know.”

 

Master Hui crossed his arms together and let the loose ‘give’ of his simple robes roll over the limbs. He carefully studied Yun’s posture as the minutes passed. It was unwaveringly perfect. It was hard to not feel some small measure of pride for the 20 year old’s fast progress here at the monastery. Despite the disruption she caused on the daily, the woman could get results fast.

 

A couple minutes after his last words, Hui watched a beaming smile fall on Yun’s lips. Normally such things would be considered a failing of sorts during meditation practice, but given the gravity of the current technique, it was allowed.

 

Over an hour passed, and the time came to gently stir Yun from her trance. Master Hui fetched a small little gong from his sleeve and went to flick it with his finger. To his surprise, moments before he did so, Yun’s eyelids shot open, smile still on her face.

 

“Ah Yun.”, he said. “Interesting timing, but you should always let me mark the end of meditation, rather than do so yourself. Now, how do you feel?”

 

“Amazing.” said Yun.

 

Her eyes were wide. Hui had never seen her so happy, and wondered if anyone ever had. There was an aura around her. A thin sort of ‘glow’ that he dismissed as a trick of the sunlight reflecting off the misty mountain peaks in the distance. Still, it made her pose and expression seem all the more radiant.

 

A thought stirred within the master. Could this troublesome woman really achieve the profound realization--enlightenment itself--after just one session of the technique? As humbling as that'd be, he was excited at the prospect of her becoming a better person: and perhaps leaving the monastery alone.

 

She continued speaking unprompted.

 

“It was the most blissful state of being I’d ever achieved. I felt a sense of being “whole”. Nothing I ever felt comes close to it; not the finest massage, most delicious food, or the most extravagant erotic acts. Even now the feeling lingers unabated.”

 

Hui raised his eyebrows, then spoke.

 

“A bit more detail on the comparisons than needed, but I am quite happy for you, even if it’s unusual. It seems as though you have had a profound realization.”

 

“Yes.”, said Yun.

 

“Excellent.” said Hui. “It’s entirely possible, though unlikely, that you have realized that which all the other student monks here aspire towards. Tell me more about what you felt.”

 

“Everything.”, said Yun. “I felt everything, and each and every ‘thing’ was me.”


Hui’s eyebrows shot up higher than before.

 

“Yes!”, he said excited. “But what does that mean, what are the implications of that.”

 

“Simple, I am everything.” she replied.

 

“Well, in a sense yes, but what does that mean for your ‘self’?”

 

Yun turned to him, still smiling.


“It’s complete, yet incomplete. I can see now why I was unfilled.”

 

She was onto vaguely something here, Hui knew this from his own enlightenment.

 

“Yes! Yes very much so. So do you see the futility of your material goods, your wealth? All the servants who, even now, you insisted come with you to the monastery?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Excellent. So you might see the truth then. It is not something that can be articulated, can it?”, said Hui.

 

“It cannot”, replied Yun.

 

“Do your best anyways.”

 

“There is no barrier between my self and the universe.”, she said.

 

“Yes yes, but what does that mean about your ego, your self?”

 

“Simple, It means everything is me.”

 

Hui frowned. It seemed she was going in circles.

 

“Ah, not quite. You are getting there though, far faster than anyone else I’ve ever taught. There’s no need to be upset, as this is still great progress--”

 

“I’m not upset.” said Yun. Her voice was calm as before. She had stayed in her meditation pose this entire time, minus those open and focused brown eyes of hers.

 

“And I’m not wrong.”, she continued. “This is a realization you have failed to see. How could you see it, when you are yet another piece of my wayward being? Another piece, just waiting to be recollected.”

 

Hui shook his head. “W-what? Yun whatever you are on about, I do not understand.”

 

“Of course you don’t.”, she said. “But don’t worry, I’ll show you. You will be the first self to be reabsorbed.”

 

“R-reabsorbed? Yun, you are confused! This meditation technique must have been too-”

 

Yun’s smile widened and her jet-black hair shifted. For a moment, he mistook it for the breeze. Then, less than a second after, numerous black strands from her scalp shot out towards him. They pierced the bare sun-touched skin of his forearms, hands, head and shins. The tips of the filaments were abnormal. They were as needles, and like needles they pierced his skin with ease.


Master Hui fell to his knees at a tug from her hair. It had grown out to grab him. This made no sense, but that was the least of his concerns at the moment. A great pain assailed him; the hair seemed to grow into him and under his skin. A great strength pulled him closer to Yun, who was sitting as tranquil and blissful as ever. Yet, visible as a glint in her eyes was her trademark conceit.

 

“Agh! W-what is this? I can feel your hair crawling into me. Cease this at once-”, said Hui.

 

“I know exactly what you expected me to learn. You wanted me to see the lack of barriers between my ‘self’ and the universe. You thought I’d make the conclusion that there is no ‘me’, that my ego, and all others, are illusions.”

 

Hui didn’t speak, but he turned to face to the smiling woman in such a way as to gleam confirmation. She continued speaking.

 

“For a brief moment I thought that, but then dug even deeper. It didn’t make sense for someone like me, with all my gifts, to be ‘nothing’. You, maybe, but not me. So, I kept probing, kept feeling out the universe and realized how oddly fitting it felt to be everything. There was only one conclusion, I, Yun, am everything.”

 

Hui, despite his painful position, nearly balked. It was only through his non-judgmental training did he resist.

 

“That, that is the exact opposite of our teachings. To think the universe revolves around you-”

 

“No.” she said with a shake of her head. “It is the truth, plain and simple to see for me, at least. Think about it, how else could I be so successful in life; how else could I succeed at everything I do? I am so in tune with the universe because it is easy to be in tune with myself.”

 

Hui grimaced. Her words disturbed him, though not as much as the painful slithering of her hair strands beneath his skin.

 

She continued.

 

“You, however, never had a chance. Even if you had the intellect to realize your place in the universe, you wouldn’t be able to accept it. It’s one thing to be nothing, but to be one of many specks waiting to be absorbed by a greater being? The *greatest* being, me? No, you wouldn’t have been able to, despite all you training. Decades of study and you don’t even know the real truth.”

 

She chuckled.

 

Yun’s hairs dug deeper into his body. In the process she did something particularly painful, and Hui’s body shuddered from the agony.

 

“H-how are you doing this with your hair?”, he said.

 

“Ah the master asks the student the questions.”, said Yun. She chuckled softly and curtly again.

 

“You should view it as proof of my words, Hui. Only a higher being, *the* higher being like myself could do something like this. You see, I got my realization the moment I started smiling. From then on, I spent the meditation thinking on ‘techniques’ for reuniting all the scattered bits of my being. Do you see that little glow around me? Take a closer look.”

 

Hui did, and noticed an extremely subtle, extremely slow ‘flow’ in the outline. It was directed towards her on every stretch of it.

 

“Already”, said Yun. “I am slowly but surely recollecting all around me. The air, the stray particulates in it--even space and time itself is flowing back into my body where it belongs. I already own everything, am everything, but once it’s back together I’ll be truly fulfilled. Now, it’s time for you to join me.”

 

Yun tugged the man closer. He tried to resist, knelt knees dug into the stone floor beneath. She was too strong, though, and like a bowing pilgrim his body was brought closer to her divine-posed self. Still, she sat lotus position, fingers clasped together. A smile adorned her face, growing wider as the first sentient chunk of her ‘being’ moved closer to join her.

 

“No!”, said Hui. “I don’t know what this is with your hair, this horror, but this can’t be true!”

 

“I’m sure my body’s flexibilities may disturb your lesser, illusory mind, but I’m working with what I have with me at the moment.”, said the woman.

 

Yun dragged him closer. His finger tips bled against the stone as he tried to resist.

 

“What…”, began Hui, an expression of desperation and confusion formed on his face.

 

“What will become of me?”

 

Yun paused just a moment before erupting into laughter.

 

“All your years of experience, the proof before your eyes and only now you doubt your past beliefs. Ironic that *now* you worry about your ‘self’. Well, you were right about one thing Hui. There is no ‘you’, but there is a ‘me’. Your entire being will be dissolved into mine: digested, if you will. Perhaps I could spare your consciousness somehow, maybe bring it back, but I’ll *maybe* worry about that once I’m fully whole again.”

 

She tugged him closer in one jerking motion. He was nearly touching her robes now. Even on those simple clothes, that aura of hers lingered ever so slight.

 

“No, I don’t want to! Stop!”

 

Another chuckle sipped past Yun’s lips.

 

“Is that a desire I heard? I thought the monastery admonished against those? Well, you should know I’m already inside you. My strands of hair have infested every single blood vessel of yours. The thinnest points of their tips are pointed into your neurons. Just one thought and I could drink you up.”

She partially demonstrated. Her hair twitched. Yun’s eyes half-lidded as a pleasant feeling of fullness hit her form. Hui cried out in agony as she absorbed about a liter of his blood. Hui’s skin sunk a bit; more wrinkles formed on him.

 

Too tired to speak, Hui tried to raise his hand, but couldn’t find the strength. Yun lifted him up like a puppet, her piercing hairs the strings, and brought him against her body. It was then Hui managed to find a bit more energy for some screams.

 

“You should be honored, Hui. You are the first being to join me. The one true divine. The everything. Yun.”

 

The monk’s body sunk quite literally into hers. The robes ate him up, swallowing him as he passed through that fabric into the skin beneath. Once touching it, Yun’s fair flesh moved up a tad to ‘welcome’ him. Whatever parts of him passed the barrier of her skin were dissolved on the spot.

 

Curiously, he remained conscious till ever last bit of him was inside Yun. If anyone was watching, they would have seen Master Hui scream as he fell into her, slowly, like she was molasses. He sunk and sunk till he was gone, and only the transcendental looking Yun was there. Her eyes shut and lips sealed tight to stifle a moan of pleasure.

 

She felt him. His mind thrashed around. It was the last piece of him she didn’t yet dissolve and it felt *so* good bouncing around. He was like the tiniest, most insignificant speck in her immensity. His very existence reminded Yun of how huge, how universal she truly was. She was tempted to let him linger there in that confused psychic agony.

 

Thankfully, she took some of the temple’s training to heart. That desire was a distraction from her goal of complete and absolute wholeness. That mind of his was a piece of hers waiting to be reabsorbed. Yun figured she could recreate everyone for her amusement later, when she was ‘whole’. Till then, she wouldn’t let any distraction hinder her on that path. She had to experience, at least once, what it was like to have all her pieces together.

 

So, she dissolved Hui’s mind, reabsorbing that last intangible bit of him. Her body shuddered. It was by far the best part of him to digest. It took all her focus not to keel over and start fondling herself. Thankfully, she had the discipline to avoid that distraction as well.

 

Yun stood up out of her meditation posture and picked up her sandals. The footwear was sucked right into her body, absorbed like any other piece of her. She walked back into the temple barefoot. There were a lot of others to reclaim, after all.

Chapter 2: Practice by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Practice

 

Were anyone around to have seen Yun walk back into the temple, they might notice the clean soles of her bare and pale feet even as she trod on the imperfect stone ground. At a glance it was inexplicable, but if wise, the non-existent observer might have noted that whenever her feet fell they left a smoothed surface behind. The subtle grain and gritty texture on the stone floor was washed away under her feet. She absorbed pieces of the ground as she touched it, along with dust and dirt atop it. Perfectly smooth indents in the shape of her feminine feet where left wherever her peds fell.

 

Yun realized that everything was hers, or was her, rather. She would reabsorb it all. If she had pleased, she could have stayed in her meditation pose and slowly but surely reabsorbed the mountain from where she sat. That was boring, though. For a variety of reasons, it felt best to absorb people. There were layers and complexities to people. For some reason, absorbing her former master felt far better to Yun than absorbing the air particles funneled into her form, or the bits of dirt and stone under her feet.

 

In a less physical sense, she also couldn’t deny that satisfaction she got from his look of confusion, and from the doubts and other negative emotions running through his readable-mind as it floundered into her form ever so briefly before she melted it down.

 

As the richest person in the world, Yun knew part of the fun of wealth was showing it off. So, too, it was with power.

 

She entered the temple, her black hair having shrunk down to its normal style hanging just at her neck. The temple’s interior floors were stone as well, albeit with smoother tiles. She made those bits of stone ever smoother still as she walked along the hallways absorbing the minute ‘imperfections’ of their surface. The thwaps of her bare footed steps echoed through the window and candle-lit halls.

 

The monastery was a tad old, but the people that built it had the foresight to make its walls and design as soundproof as possible. Yun knew none could have heard Hui’s screams as she absorbed everything he was.

 

Simple and barren hallways lead towards the communal meditation chamber. If Yun’s timing was right, they should have a few more minutes before finishing up. If absorbing one man felt so good, she wondered how assimilating dozens of people at once would. There were over one hundred monks at the monastery, with the majority of them beginners. The chamber would be filled with at least 50 of them. 50 human ‘selves’, ripe for devouring.

 

The chamber was big, and the monks were arranged on the stone floor with their eyes shut in meditation posture. Each was evenly spaced 2 feet from one another on all four sides--when applicable, as some were at corners or borders or the far left, right, back or front.

 

The way Yun entered put her right next to a raised stage of sorts at one end of the room. Atop the slightly elevated area was a big brass gong and one older monk sitting by it. His eyes were nearly closed in an aware and observant state, and the gong’s mallet rested across his knees as he sat lotus posed. Yun walked up to him, and he turned to face her.

 

He was another one of the ‘master’ monks at the monastery. He was a bit younger and slightly less affable than Master Hui. In particular, he was far less a fan of Yun’s “arrangement” with the monastery than Hui. He turned to her with a hint of frustration.

 

“Yun, the group meditations are not over yet. There’s still a few minutes till I ring the gong and I won’t have you disturbing-”

 

The 20-year old woman placed the palm of her hand atop his bald head. The appendage and its flesh cascaded down his body like a waterfall. He was consumed quickly, and his screams were muffled by the fair-skinned flesh draping over him.

 

The outline he made against Yun’s curtain of skin and meat grew thinner and thinner till only a skeleton pressed against the outside of the entrapping flesh. The woman smiled, a bit bittersweet that none of the other monks had opened their eyes to see it. They were trained only to get out of their trances at the sound of the gong; what little noises escaped her body’s ‘insulation’ of the prey didn’t stir them.

 

Yun finished absorbing the man. She dissolved his conscious mind and once again managed to hold back a moan of pleasure. Her hand turned from its amorphous, all-encompassing flesh-form back to the dainty feminine appendage it used to be. She reached down to grab the gong mallet, which she didn’t consume unlike the rest of that monk, and hoisted it over her shoulder.

 

Brown eyes wide and open, she focused and her hair stretched out again. It grew down her back and to the stage floor before creeping over its edge. Much as Yun’s feet left smoothness in their tread, the hair strands carved their own smooth indents on the chamber ground as they slithered along the floor of the communal meditation room. In that sense, they made windy streams like a river’s. Her strands each flowed towards the meditation monks. The tips of the hair filaments grew pointed like needles and gently, as subtly and painlessly as Yun could manage, she pierced the meditators.

 

The black tendrils slipped in at the skin of the monks’ necks, and the back of their bald heads. That was enough. She didn’t need to fully creep into their bodies. Just a touch was enough to take all they had. The needle-tips were just to get a better hold, and to amuse the woman. Yun watched a few of the more novice monks twitch at the sensations. She figured they were dismissing it as their body’s restlessness from having sat still so long. A soft, quiet chuckle slipped past her lips.

 

Yun wanted them to be aware at the moment of their absorption. So, with everything in place, she took up the mallet and slammed it to the gong.

 

The monks stirred, gently at first, but once one of the monks opened his eyes he let out a scream and the others followed suit.

 

The room was something out of a horror film or, similarly horrific, a poorly wired server room. Her black hair had grown out from her body and fanned over much of the free space of the meditation chamber. The hair was bundled thick at some parts then thin down to just a few strands once the numerous branches of black started splitting out towards the monks.

 

Despite a glance, not a single strand was tangled. Yun had complete awareness *and* control over her body thanks to her own special technique developed during meditation. Hair strands neatly glided against one another if needed on their way towards the monk flesh they punctured.

 

It looked like the room was under a sort of dark infestation, but the only thing Yun sought to infest was the monk’s bodies. Her hair stuck out of them like cables. She gave them a few moments to stew in their confusion and fear. She felt it: upon connecting with them as she did, she could feel their thoughts flow into her awareness.

 

“Well.”, she said. “Seems a lot of you still needed way more training. I’m picking up lots of desires running through your mind: desires to be free of my hair, to be back home, in a time before you decided to study here. There’s also a few more perverse thoughts lingering there. I dare say that a good chunk of you would have never experienced the ‘enlightenment’ the masters have obtained. You’re simply too weak-willed. Fear not, though, as I will grant you the *true* higher purpose: ‘joining’ me to make me more whole.”

 

Confusion spiked, much to Yun’s amusement. She could feel their blood running against the tips of her sprawling strands of hair. She could feel their minds panic at the slightest implication of being dissolved.

 

Yun focused for nary a second. Her hair twitched and the monks let out a quick, unified scream of pain. She had drained the very fluid from their bodies. The blood was sucked right out of their forms. The once young men now had skin wrinkled and dry like the oldest of elders. It wasn’t enough for the woman. She was hungry for absolute wholeness with the universe, so another twitch of her hair sucked the last bits of moisture from their bodies.

 

The once youthful monks now looked like desiccated corpses. Every last drop they had to offer went through the pulsing strands of Yun’s black hair. It traveled like a current to her body: the strands widened at parts, twitching in delight to accommodate the bounty of the monks’ beings. She took more than their water from their blood and cells; she took their very minds.

 

Yun felt their feeble consciousnesses squirming within her. It was delightful. She dissolved one, then another and almost fell over.

 

‘I shouldn’t...’ she thought. ‘It’d be too much…’

 

‘Well, I’m gonna dissolve them all anyway... A bit of a treat can’t hurt.’

 

Yun digested all the remaining consciousnesses at once. For them, it was an intense experience. They felt their minds crushed and torn apart by something far, far greater than themselves, something they ‘swam’ in. Their fledgling little minds never stood a chance. Even though it lasted just fractions of a second, it was the most intense psychic agony they felt.

 

Yun buckled over, palms on the ground, thighs twitching and crotch quivering. Euphoria wracked her body far, far more intense than the pleasant humming bliss she had ever since that meditation of hers. It was the best orgasm of her life dozens of times over, and she was aware of every single little firing of her neurons to make it happen. She gushed out some nectar and stained the undergarments hidden beneath her robe, but she didn’t care.

 

She was a superior being. It was her right to enjoy herself. No one could hear it outside this chamber anyways, though the echo her moan made pleased her ears. She simply reabsorbed the fluid and cleaned the garbs right up.

 

Her body stretched out. Yun’s toes curled into the stone of the stage, fingers too. She absorbed what those digits squeezed against. From all directions, Yun’s body expanded. She knew from her omnipresent hyper-body-awareness that she had almost doubled in height to 10 feet tall. Thankfully, she could expand that robe of hers with her body.

 

Yun had saw it coming, but knew it was inevitable. She couldn’t have contained this much power in her smaller, former height for much longer. In time, she would be bigger than anything there ever was. Bigger than the universe she both was and would absorb into her form. The idea excited her, and got her back on track.

 

The woman slowly stood up to her new and imposing height. Her hair was still grown out and poking into the monks in the room. They looked like mummies: dried skeletons in their contemplative poses. A few of the bony dry-skinned jaws hung open in horror still. She smirked.

 

“If only they really understood what they were becoming a part of. They’d be smiling with joy.”, mused Yun.

 

She wasn’t gonna leave behind any of their bodies, even if they were only dry, dead bones and cells by now. Her hair swarmed them like black silky clouds and dissolved each of their remains.

 

That done, Yun withdrew her hair and had her normal style back. Back down by her neck her hair rested.

 

Now 10 feet tall, Yun left the room towards another hallway.

Chapter 3: Meals by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Meals

 

The brown-stone hallways weren’t designed for a 10 foot tall woman, but they were built wide, tall, and overall grand enough for her to have room. Her heavy steps echoed down the hallway as she moved. Normally, the group meditation would have been over in a less horrific fashion. People from the room she just ravaged would have 15 minutes till themselves before it was their time for meals. This was because those eating had about 15 minutes before they would finish.

 

So, Yun had 15 minutes to make it to the meal room while it was still packed with monks to absorb.

 

The hallway took her to the dorms first though. It was here Yun stayed, albeit in a room she insisted on carving out for herself. Her staff had quickly constructed a sprawling suite that looked far out of place next to the simple dwellings dotting the wide corridor she had entered. Some of her staff were in there now, as they expected her to arrive for her meal.

 

In a sense, she was.

 

Yun didn’t eat with the others, and she certainly didn’t eat the bland unseasoned and un-sauced rice and bread the other monks did. Three times a day, a helicopter arrived exactly 5 minutes before she’d eat. Her staff would fetch the freshly prepared food from the aircraft, then bring it to her room to wait for her. This was of course a huge interruption for the monastery, but it was one of the many accommodations she insisted on being permitted.

 

Yun opened the door to her suite and crouched to get inside. In lieu of a simple bed and a small table, the room had all sorts of ornate furniture for Yun. Four laptops were set upon a long jade table, and her staff were hard at work helping to manage her company. Yun’s personal furniture in the form of a lush, plush bed, private walled-off bathroom, and her own table and laptop were untouched. She even had a massage table in one corner, with a masseuse of hers on standby.

 

A pleasant scent hit Yun’s nostrils. On the round dining table just ahead was a tray containing an elaborate 5-star lunch. She walked towards it under the confused gazes of all her staff. They had jumped to attend to her mere moments after she opened the door, and needless to say they were quite surprised to see their boss looming over them at 10 feet in height with a subtle sort of glow around her.

 

Yun didn’t bother with utensils. She simply moved her hand over the dish and sucked the food into herself. From the perspective of her staff, the meal drew into her body on contact and disappeared without any distortion of her form. Still, she made a pleased expression as she somehow gleamed the rich flavors nonetheless.

 

One of Yun’s staff spoke up. A personal assistant of hers.

 

“Y-yun”, said the meek woman. “Are you ok? You’re... much taller. Did-”

 

The young 10ft tall woman wrapped her fingers around the employee’s skull. The employee winced for the worst from her cruel boss, but Yun simply rubbed the shorter woman’s hair.

 

“I learned a great deal here at the monastery.”, began Yun. “The most important lessons I taught myself, though.” She smiled. “Typical, isn’t it? In any case, there’s nothing else for me here. It’s time to leave.”

 

The staff, still confused, let out a smile. They weren’t exactly pleased with their accommodations, which were far more meager than Yun’s of course.

 

“T-that’s wonderful.”, said the assistant. “I can start calling in more staff to help pack up and move. But, if I may ask, are we going to go with you now, o-or will one of the company helicopters come get us later.”

 

Yun smiled.

 

“You’re coming with me now. All of you are.”

 

The palm of Yun’s hand opened up like a maw. The associated arm twitched, then widened. The other staff were too shocked to move, and they stared in horror as the assistant’s head was sucked right into Yun’s palm. The arm widened further as the assistant, legs kicking, was sucked right into the limb. Yun’s forearm bulged like a fed-serpent’s body, and the sounds of screams mixed with the crunching of bones. All the remaining staff quickly figured out that whatever Yun had done to the inside of her arm made it have ‘teeth’ for the moment.

 

Through an outline protruding against Yun’s fair flesh, they saw the assistant crushed to bits. Next, and even more disturbingly, they saw the bulge of Yun’s arm shrink as their coworker was digested away with the sound of screams.

 

Yun turned to the other staff, sitting at the table and managing Yun’s calls, investments and the like. She turned her hand towards them and they saw a circular maw, rimmed with teeth and filled with flailing, tendrillic tongues.

 

The towering woman giggled.

 

“What is it? You should consider it an honor to join me so soon. Ah, you’re confused at how this is possible? Well, needless to say my body is far less beholden to the laws of physiology than yours are. I’ve transcended those, and much much more. Now, as your boss I order you to come to me~”

 

Naturally, they were all frozen in horror. Yun laughed.

 

“As expected. You are lucky I’m a generous employer. I’ll fetch you myself~”, said Yun. The tongues of her hand-maw shot out to rope around one of the three remaining assistants. The woman was tugged right into Yun, not even chewed as she traveled up the impossibly tall woman’s arm. Once that woman’s head reached the inside of Yun’s shoulder, they were digested in a quick, sizzling-sounding manner and the bulge disappeared.

 

The other two made a run for the door, but Yun was closer to that exit. She merely stepped to the side and their panicked selves stumbled right into her body. Just like with Master Hui, they just passed right through Yun’s robes and into her body. She let their two consciousness suffer in her form a bit, as penance for having tried to flee.

 

While those sentient minds stewed in her superior self, Yun moved to the back of the room where the masseuse was hiding. She smiled, then lifted the woman like a rag doll and stuffed the woman into her own body. Only on that new mind’s arrival did she digest it and the two others, and a little grunt slipped passed Yun’s lips.

 

‘Every single person is one step closer to wholeness~’, she thought, pleased.

 

Yun left her room and got back on her path in the hallway. The other rooms were all clear. It wasn’t until she passed the dormitory area of the monastery that she started seeing some stragglers in the hallway here and there. Invariably, they’d be too surprised and shocked to move. Invariably, Yun would smile at them, pick them up by their heads, and shove them through her robes and into her 10ft-tall body for absorption.

 

Her aura of absorption shimmered imperceptibly brighter the more people she consumed. Even as she ingested entire humans, she still consumed the air--and just a smidge of the very fabric of spacetime--around her in a small radius. Even still, every step of her bare feet left behind a smooth imprint from where she absorbed matter under-step.

 

The dining hall of the monastery was even larger than the meditation chamber. There was no door leading in and out, just an open doorway from the hallway to the room.

 

Simple tables were laid in rows along with simple chairs. Simple meals adorned the smooth surfaces of the tables, and the monks ate them quietly and with gratitude. Yun had only been in this room once before, during a tour she insisted on when she arrived just a week ago. She certainly never ate here.

 

‘There’s a first time for everything’, Yun thought.


Slowly, heads turned towards the 12ft tall woman that entered the dining hall; she had grown a couple feet from absorbing her staff and a few meals on the way. What little sound there was in the well-lit chamber snuffed out as all eyes landed on her.

 

“I hope you don’t mind joining me for a meal~” said Yun. She laughed, at her own pun, then got started on getting them all.

 

Yun was far from the biggest she could grow now, but even growing much as she could, she wouldn’t be able to fill the dining hall with her body. Instead, as before, she got creative.

 

Her hands clasped together as though in a respectful bow. Instead of leaning her body forward, though, she *lowered* it into the floor. At least, that’s what it looked like at first glance. Soon, the monks sussed out what was really happening. Yun had puddled her legs into the floor and her flesh, like a puddle, started spreading across the floor of the dining hall.

 

The smooth and soft flesh-creep fanned out far too fast to be avoided. The lower half of her body spilled across the room from her body all the way to the far corner and every point between. Within just a few seconds, the entire room was covered with the uniform perfection of her fair skin. Yun may not have been ‘whole’ enough to grow to take up the whole room, but she could manage enough surface area of flesh to take up the floor.

 

Of course, this new ‘floor’ wasn’t perfectly thin. There was a bit of thickness to it; more than enough for her to play with. As many monks inevitably stepped onto the living floor, they found themselves ‘stuck’ as bits of her flesh there reached up to engulf them up to their ankles. A few wiser monks hopped onto the tables instead, doing their best to avoid making contact.

 

‘They can watch first.’, thought Yun.

 

The ensnared monks desperately tried to get free. Their bodies shimmied, shuddered, and twisted. Their little dances were amusing, but Yun reminded herself not to get *too* distracted. To looks of horror from those on the table safe-havens, Yun willed her flesh to completely engulf the trapped monks.

 

The skin didn’t just come up like the reverse draping of a blanket. Instead, it warbled and bulged out around them like a worm’s body over prey. Only once the flesh was as tall as the monks did it open wide to reveal a horrific interior. Sharp fangs lined the fleshy walls, dripping with some sort of acid. In between all the teeth were fleshy little nubs: villi, like in ones intestines. Here, they were scaled up and seemed to wiggle in delight at the thought of company against their corrosive touch.

 

One monk, not willing to let one of his friends go, jumped off the table onto the trapped companion. Yun smiled at the display, then promptly engulfed him alongside the one he was trying to save. The fleshy digestive pods she made all slammed shut after their pry, one by one, as though to ensnare them in a deadly cocoon. As the morsels quickly dissolved, she moaned at the increasing feeling of fullness. The volume of her bliss almost dwarfed those muffled screams. Almost.

 

Once the screaming died down, so too did her lustful cries. She looked out to see the other table-riding monks. They crouched, trembling in horror at the events that transpired.

 

“Ah, don’t be so frightened. All pain is transient after all; pleasure too--for you all, at least. Now, no more cowardice. I’ll be taking you all with me here~”

 

The fleshy floor beneath the tables stirred. The cocoons were long since dissolved, along with their contents. Now, little waves of Yun’s flesh pushed and shifted to try and knock over the tables like wayward lifeboats in a roaring sea. She succeeded eventually, with her ‘waves’ too hard to resist. The monks fell and promptly sunk. Her flesh filled the holes of their eyes and mouths to ‘drown’ and digest them from the inside.

 

Another batch of dozens of minds screamed and struggled within her. Her spread out floor-flesh curled and twisted as she processed the pointed sensations of pleasure. Steadying her resolve, she dissolved them into her greater self. Her entire body, including the spread out puddle of her ‘lower half’, positively vibrated at the ensuing climax. Yun roared a moan throughout the monastery, but by now it was empty, and no one could hear it.

 

Smiling, Yun regathered herself quite literally. All her flesh moved back to her body, and she was nice enough to clean up any mess along the way. By the time her body had its natural shape back, the dining hall floor was smooth down to atoms with what she absorbed. The tables, too, were taken into her new and towering 25 foot tall form.

 

With Yun once again growing her robe with herself, she moved towards the monastery’s front entrance. Her thudding feet broke the stone floor beneath, dust and fractures absorbed through her aura. She didn’t bother to open the doors and attempt to crouch through. Instead, she simply smashed past them, breaking open the front wall itself.

 

The monastery had no purpose to her anymore. She eyed the wide and many stairs leading down the mountain. The flights sat beneath the blue and mostly clear afternoon sky. Yun took a deep breath of the fresh air, absorbing it in lieu of giving back with an exhale.

 

It was time to reach a more typical form of civilization.

Chapter 4: Worship by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Worship

 

When Yun first arrived to the monastery, it was via a luxurious and spacious helicopter. All others but her staff traditionally journeyed to the monastery via a long and winding path of stairs down the mountain. Feeling adventurous, that was the route Yun decided to take down. After all, she would absorb this entire planet in time. It’d be the only chance she’d get to make the proper journey down from the monastery grounds--before absorbing all there is, of course. Yun worked under the assumption she’d be all-powerful then. It seemed to make sense.

 

Also, not as though she could easily fit on a helicopter either. The thought of her 25ft self trying to squeeze just her head into one had Yun chuckling.

 

Thankfully, her rather large scale wasn’t too wide for the steps. The stairs down the mountain were wide enough to accommodate dozens of monks traveling side by side. Each long flight of stone steps was hand decorated with all sorts of tiled patterns. They were each a unique piece of art, and each was crushed by Yun’s meter long feet on her way down.

 

The enlightened woman was anything but ‘light’ at 25 feet tall. Yun’s in-tune-ment with the universe afforded her some curious control over her body, but not quite all of physics yet. She still weighed over a couple metric tons. Yun’s first time down these steps would also be the last time anyone could traverse them. This would be true even on the off-chance someone thought to visit the monastery on-foot before Yun absorbed the planet--as she planned to.

 

She ruined the priceless functional art the stairs were. Her stamping feet left behind only smooth prints from where she absorbed the masonry into her being. The monks of the monastery would weep, if not for the fact that all their beings had already been dissolved.

 

The mountain wasn’t too tall for a mountain. Yet, even the smallest mountains can be quite the towering feature. The winding nature of the stairs didn’t help to cut back travel time either. Still, Yun was something of a mini-giant now, and well within an hour she got close enough to the base that a town came into view.

 

It was a fairly modest and simple village on the surface. There wasn’t a single building more recent than the 21st century, and there were more walkways than roads or rail tracks. Indeed, it was the last stop on one of the train lines.

 

Looks can be deceiving though. The villagers were quite intelligent despite the rural locale. They had an arrangement of sorts with the monastery. They’d provide supplies in the form of basic food stuffs, extra water, blankets and so on. In exchange, the village became something of a neat little tourist destination. Yun made out a few foreigners among the rabble while crushing down the stairs towards an open area of the settlement. The village inhabitants certainly saw Yun in turn. The sound of crushing stair-stone made for quite the attention-grabbing ruckus.

 

The black-haired woman still wore those brown-orange simple robes that scaled up with her. Her thin aura of absorption was always on, creating that sort of shimmering outline to her form. With such perfect skin, overall beauty, and the unnaturally immense stature she looked something like a god descending from on high as she stomped down the last step from the mountain.

 

A circular courtyard of trod-earth lead to the steps up the mountain. Yun’s next steps had her bare feet settle onto soft dirt. If not for controlling her absorptive powers, she would’ve ‘sunk’ into the ground as her aura devoured the land beneath her. Thankfully, she restrained herself there.

 

The last of the people still inside the nearby small stores left the buildings to see the sight outside. Yun smiled as a small mob formed before her. Both the village residents and villagers chatted among their groups. There wasn’t a language used that Yun didn’t understand: from past studies, not even from her recently discovered property of being one with the universe.

 

“What is that--she.”

“She’s huge!”

“Is this some kind of trick? Some monastery event?”
“No, she looks too real.”

 

“Look at that glow. Is she... some kind of god?”
“No it’s not that kind of monastery.”

“What else could she be?”

 

“Wait, I know the face. That’s that business woman from the city. Yun!”

“Could it be?”
“I know her! I used to live in the city. She foreclosed on my store. Cunt.”

 

Through it all Yun simply smiled. It was amusing to watch their confusion and shock. One middle-age woman--looked to be a resident--cautiously approached Yun’s towering 25ft form. Yun wasn’t that big all things considered, so her peds were just 1ft in width and 3ft in length. Still, it was enough that a normal human’s hands, side by side, were less wide than just one of her pale and perfect feet. Yun was certainly big enough to loom over these people with ease.

 

The less distance between the two, the more that woman lowered her form. A few inches from Yun naked toes, and the villager hunched over. With trepidation, the middle-aged woman in simple, modern clothes reached out towards Yun’s big toe. As though afraid of getting shocked, she quickly tapped it much to Yun’s amusement. In the absence of any negative response, she set her hand to the perfectly manicured, unpainted toes and patted them. That done, she lowered her head to the dirt and bowed.

 

It was clear this woman didn’t listen the gabbing of the others. The woman saw a fairly giant, glowing woman and made the assumption that she was an auspicious deity of some kind. Yun smiled, and decided to play the role for a bit.

 

“Good.”, said Yun. Her voice, by virtue of her size, had an authoritative volume to it despite the deceptively gentle and light tone. She stared right down at the bowing woman beneath her, smile warm.

 

She turned to the rest of the mob.

 

“Come.”, she said. “Bow before me and receive your blessing.”

 

The villagers, despite their distance from the city, were quite secular. Education spread rather far in the country. Still, Yun had quite the convincing claim to super natural abilities looking as she did. Even if this was just some technological trick, it was worth a bit of their time to try and increase their fortunes.

 

‘After all’, many thought. ‘What was the harm?’

 

Another villager joined that commoner woman in kneeling, then another. Even some among the nearby tourists joined in. One by one or in small groups, members of the mob walked into the circle and knelt before the statuesque Yun. She smiled, fingers interlocked, and waited till everyone who wanted to prostrated themselves before her.

 

She always had a certain hum of euphoria around her since that fateful meditation session. Her bliss only increased at the sight of these ‘mortals’ bowing to her superiority. To be worshiped liked this had appeal. Still, she reminded herself of her task. Getting people to bow for her, even before her ‘awakening’ would have been easy. She could have bribed stadiums of people to kiss dirt before her gaze, and it wouldn’t have cost her even a tenth of a day’s profits.

 

‘No.’, she thought. ‘I mustn’t get *too* distracted.’

 

She let the moment linger for a minute or so in silence. Some people seemed to grow impatient. They expected something to happen, expected her to do something.

 

Yun didn’t disappoint.

 

“Wonderful.”, she said.

 

Yun lifted her right foot above that first woman to bow before her. The villager stirred a bit, looking up to see the delightfully soft looking, inexplicably clean sole above her.

 

Yun stepped on her back. Still, the villager bowed, assuming this to be a test of some sort. To be fair, the woman was correct, as Yun was testing the human’s ability to resist pressure.

 

At 25ft tall, Yun’s foot was a little over half that woman’s height in its length. It was more than enough to pin the villager, and 25ft of giant height carried more than enough strength to start cracking the woman’s bones. As the crowd gasped in horror, and the woman beneath gasped in pain, Yun pressed down.

 

The villager’s midsection was crushed to a smear. Her body was flattened down the middle so as to lacerate her into two halves, the upper of which flailed wildly. The crowed erupted into screams. The worshiping ones sat up from their bows. Yun laughed.

 

“Wonderful indeed. Hmm? You’re all squeamish are you?”


Yun pivoted her foot on its heel. The crowd winced, expecting the sole to be lined with gore. Instead, the bottom of the angled foot was completely clean. More confusion stopped them from fleeing right away.

 

Yun curled her toes, then slammed her foot back down.

 

“See, not a drop on me, only in me. It’s the best blessing I can give to you all; the chance to become a part of someone greater. Well, less of a chance and more of a certainty.”

 

Yun raised her foot and lifted it above the still crawling severed torso. She stomped down, showering some of the crowd with bits of blood. Not a speck stained her skin.

 

Now people started to run.

 

“You’re afraid. I see. Typical.”

 

Yun decided to get a big bigger. Since she was holding back at 25ft, she decided to let loose some more. The ground shook as she doubled up to 50 feet tall in height. In the process, her toes overtook the next closest worshiper that was too slow to get up and bail in time. They were but another ‘self’ for her to absorb.

 

Next, the giant woman pulled her arm back, robe ruffling, as though she were gonna throw an imaginary discus. Instead, the mini-giant ‘threw’ her entire arm out. At the motion’s completion the limb, still tethered to Yun’s body as its ‘root’, surged forward as a semi-solid tide of flesh: like putty. It lost its shape and flowed out to the densest bit of fleeing crowd she saw.

 

Fair-skinned flesh splattered over a small group of the village-goers. The impact knocked them to the ground. At first mostly liquid, the targets tried to wipe the flesh off, but it quickly grew more and more viscous till it became like snot, then clay in its cloying nature.

 

Yun turned her head and repeated the gesture for the other biggest mass of the mob she could find. That done, she started to ‘reel-in’ in arms back towards her body. There, they joined into a fleshy mass with the people’s legs and heads sticking out. At Yun’s current height, she couldn’t quite hold them all in hand.

 

She looked down at her catches, smiling in twisted delight. Her flesh moved them so they all faced her whether they wanted to or not.

 

“I can imagine how intimidating this must be for you. I won’t lie... I’m quite enjoying it~”


The weird flesh blob her arms had melded into shifted. Some strings of skin-colored flesh crept over her prisoners. As it covered their faces, it looked like webbing--as of a net or a spider’s trap. She was gradually engulfing them.

 

“Don’t worry though, that woman from before is still within me. Well, at least her ‘self’ is. Her essence if you will. ‘Spirit’, some might call it, but that could be a bit too super-normal for my tastes. Then again, I’m one to talk right?”

 

She laughed again.

 

“Now, take a look~”

 

Grinning Yun, lifted her head a bit and some of her flesh formed a lump just above her chest: on her collar. It gradually shifted to a naked torso exactly the same as that of the middle-aged woman she stomped on earlier--the first worshiper. It formed slowly, face last, but once finished the woman from before screamed in shock. Her arms reached out, flailing, before she pressed them against the skin of the giant neck she was attached to. Futility, she tried to push herself out of Yun’s body. Yun spoke.

 

“I didn’t dissolve her ‘self’ yet. Once I do, she’ll be well and truly a part of me, instead of simply being stuck inside me. Still, feeling her thrash around like this is fun, but I should finish absorbing this little fragment of the universe. I can’t get too attached to these sensations. They are but caltrops to slow me down as I move towards my goal.”

 

The woman attached to her neck started begging the others to save her. She did this in spite the fact that the people in those flesh-fused former-arms were a bit trapped themselves.

 

Yun continued.

 

“Why, this isn’t even even her body in a sense. I just used some of my own flesh to perfectly replicate part of her body. Then, I put her ‘self’ into it. Anyways~”

 

Yun focused and started to dissolve the woman’s ‘self’. This would be the first time she did so while a victim’s mind had a means to express itself. To the horror of the captured village-goers, the woman’s face twisted into an expression of agony. She let out a very unearthly sounding scream. Then, that woman’s eyes rolled back, arms slack, and the entire little upper-body protruding from Yun’s collarbone-area went limp.

 

“Ah, interesting, though not so surprising.”, said Yun. Smiling she bobbed her neck a bit and the protruding body, now unoccupied, flopped and floundered like one of those inflatable car-dealership mascots with the wavy arms and buckling bodies. Desires may have slowed her down, Yun admitted to herself, but going too fast would have her missing fun moments like this.

 

‘Balance’, she thought. Then, giggling, she reabsorbed that bit of her body. Her neck was back to normal.

 

“Now then.”, said Yun.

 

“Let’s get you all settled within me. I’ve got a village worth of people to add to my being. I can’t focus on just a dozen of you for too long. You understand I’m sure~”

 

All the creeping flesh upon the people in her fused arms grew rapidly. It inundated the people, squeezing and suffocating them despite their protests. Soon, the light from the sun disappeared as they were entirely covered by her body. Trapped in darkness, they felt the squishy slimy nature of their new quarters. There were screams and tears as some scorching juices started singing flesh. Many utterances were silenced as horrid tentacles forced themselves into the mouths of Yun’s victims. It was all unseen in the dark of Yun’s malleable body, but they could roughly tell what the appendages were was from the grotesque feelings and sounds.

 

It wasn’t long till they were gone: bodies and minds digested over the span of seconds.

 

Yun reformed her arms, looked to the buildings at her sides, then smirked.

Chapter 5: Rural by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: Rural

 

The village, like many others, wasn’t ostentatious. There was no need to stand out unlike the capital city. Here, no corporations competed in who could have the tallest high-rises or fanciest HQ. In fact, the village’s identity revolved around its proximity to the famous monastery, and thus any kind of tall, elaborate storefront or home would detract from its image.

 

Consequently, even at 50ft tall Yun towered over most of the buildings around her. Most were just one or two stories tall, and made of simple wood and concrete.

 

The giant woman reached out to her right side and set her palm atop one of the stores. Pressing down, she flattened it into cracked wooden boards and paneling.

 

“Ha.”, laughed Yun. “This will go faster than I expected. A mixed blessing, but probably better over all. I still have to visit the capital after all.”

 

With her body facing a cluster of the courtyard-circling buildings, Yun raised her foot high, tilted it at an angle to cover two roofs, then stomped it down. Her sole met no real resistance. It was like stepping on a model made from twigs.

 

She stepped into the throng of closely packed structures. Up and down her knees went, flattening the quaint livelihoods beneath 7ft feet. Yun arched her leg back then pushed it forward in a kick. Bits of concrete and wood flew all the way towards the other side of the town. She laughed.

 

“Fun, but I bet it’s funner when the buildings are full. You people are certainly tastier than timber and concrete~”

 

Yun lifted up her leg to look at her sole. A wooden door was caught between her big and index toe. She grinned, then flexed that subtle aura of hers and the inanimate object seemed to fall right into her body as if her form was as passable as air. It occurred to one of the hiding village-goers, watching in anxious curiosity, that she might’ve been absorbing people more grotesquely for her own amusement rather than any need.

 

Yun walked deeper into the village. Everyone by now knew there was a commotion, but not all knew exactly what--or rather who--it was. Like an apex predator in the jungle, she wandered through the plain streets. Her heavy steps thudded the ground and shook the roofs above those who thought it wise to hide.

 

Yun had a way to suss them out. Their minds called to her: their ‘selves’. She could suss out the bits of sapient existence. Pieces of the universe and thus, by extension, pieces of herself.

 

A couple had hold up in their meager single-story dwelling. The outdated ceiling flaked with every tremor of Yun’s stroll. They watched as the bits of paint and plaster fell down. Each of the pair screamed when the ceiling cracked. A giggle rung out directly above: that’s where she was. Moments later, too fast for them to process, a foot came down and crushed them down as the couple embraced one more time out of fear.

 

Another building had a group of tourists in it. The owners were kind enough to let them also hide out in there. It was crushed in a step.

 

A small grocery store was filled with local shoppers from earlier. They figured it’d be better to just hold up in a corner in there, rather than run out as a big easy to spot mob. Yun took pleasure slowly squishing them down into easily absorbed smears.

 

All the while, the giant robed woman laughed and laughed. The various minds lingered within her, screaming out for a release they couldn't’ find. She was holding them, knowing that soon as she dissolved them she’d have to expand.

 

‘Just a bit longer’, thought Yun. She turned her head to some of the fleeing crowds. They were heading towards the edge of the village, though their lesser selves could only run so fast, especially when tripping over one another in their panicked fear.

 

‘I wouldn’t want them to think they could get away from me, even as I am now.’

 

Yun stretched her arms wide as though to hug something as large as herself.

 

“Come to me. Embrace your future. Embrace your end~”

 

Her fingers parted. Her arm split down along the lines of her fingers, which lost their nails and shape as they morphed into something else. Even the fabric of her robe sleeves melded into Yun’s flesh. Though her flesh kept its fair-skin shade, with the skin not breaking to reveal any red and bloody bits, Yun’s arm transformation was disturbing nonetheless to the poor foolish people that paused their escape to stare.

 

The strips of her arm grew thinner as they multiplied. Where the limbs once were now wiggled dozens of thin, vermiform palish tendrils. They stretched and wiggled as she moved forward towards the nearest mob of people she could find.

 

“To me~”, she said. Her ‘arm’ surged forward as a torrent of putty-consistency tentacles and washed over the mob. The wiggling appendages sucked their prey in and pumped them to the center of Yun’s body.

 

“And you all too~”, said Yun as she did a 90-degree turn to her left. Her other arm surged and roped-up a good dozen there as well.

 

The victims screamed till the flesh engulfed them. Yun closed her eyes, focusing, *purring* as she felt their bodies melt. She repeated the gesture a few more times, and each time she got a bit more in her ‘catches’.

 

With hundreds of bodies languishing in her superior being, Yun bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, and dissolved them all at once.

 

“Ah!~”

 

The bliss was expected, and still she keeled over. Tentacle-mass-arms hit to the ground and crashed through a few more buildings: a few more selves absorbed and melted then and there as a consequence. Her body surged up and out. Hope sank in the few people too stubborn to flee, but too curious to look away. Her shadow rose up and up and she finished growing at 10 times her old height.

 

Using her meditation techniques, the now 500ft tall Yun steadied her breathing. Her arms, now long strands of tentacles, had pooled to the ground and fanned out a bit. Without her really thinking about it. As she grew, that flesh of hers tore through homes and storefronts while entrapping everything in their way. Simply by growing, she had acquired more victims.

 

It occurred to Yun that if she absorbed all her victim’s selves at the moment of absorption *and* immediately reached the height such bounties offered, then she’d explode in height. As she grew, she’d get more victims, grew more, and so on in a sort of critical reaction. Of course, she also realized it’d require a dense enough area to grow in--either that or starting to absorb the ground in earnest.

 

She decided to keep it in mind for later. For now, there was a village to absorb.

 

Yun rose up to her new height. Buildings which would have been lucky to crest her waist before now sat well below her knees in height. Mobs of people in the distance, once ankle-height, now seemed to her less than an inch.

 

The enlightened woman drew her tentacular arm-limbs back into her body: and all the catches with them. As she reformed her arms and the robe-sleeve fabric, all the people and rubble melded into her body. A couple hundred more poor souls got crushed and melted by her terrifying body’s ever-changing inner-workings. She clung to each of their sense of self: prisoners, for now. Their bodies were gone though, as was all the building material she had drawn up with her semi-solid tendrillic expanse.

 

Yun raise her foot up and took one big step atop a fleeing mob, then another. Each stamp of her sole claiming dozens of lives. Buildings buckled under her steps. Entire streets fell in the span of seconds. She was like a monster out of a movie, methodically crushing and crunching every building or pack of humanity there was to nab.

 

Also like a monster from a movie, a bit of a defense force showed up. Enough of the villagers must’ve called the authorities for them to send some help. Of course, reports of a giant flesh-shifting woman were hard to take seriously, especially when the woman was described as the famous and much-maligned business tycoon Yun. Matters were complicated by few panicked villagers having the foresight to record the far-fetched attack, and even those that did were barely viewed and decried as fakes.

 

Still, the government had sent a couple trucks to the village. They expected to quell some sort of mass hysteria. It was possible, they thought, there was some chemical leak from a crushed transit craft or the like. Needless to say they were surprised to see a village half-ruined by a towering giant woman. They phoned in the report, and went unbelieved by their superiors who thought the soldiers roped up in the hysteria. At command’s insistence, they approached the edge of the village. There, they were just in time to see Yun stuff a handful of screaming tourists into her mouth.

 

The gigantic being took great pleasure in swishing the morsels around. Inside her mouth, the men and women floundered against her tongue and in her spit. She broke their bones and popped their joints through the force of her suckling, all the while the sounds of her enjoyment smothered their screams much as her maw-flesh did.

 

Yun debated digesting them right in her mouth. There were manifold ways to do it. Acid injecting teeth sprouting from her cheeks, corrosive saliva, or just letting them sink into the flesh inside all had appeal. In the end, she swallowed them down normally and relished the bulge going down her throat.

 

The soldiers watched on. Shivers shocked down their spines at her satisfied “Ahh~”. Her fingers tapped at the belly-region of her simple robes. Though the means of ingestion were human enough, those of digestion were far from mundane. The tourists in her gut suffered all manner of probing tentacles and merciless acids within the ascendant body of Yun.

 

Those big brown eyes of hers turned to the soldiers, and their spine-shivers faded to make way for all-encompassing dread.

 

“Oh? A bit of the army’s here already.”

 

She started moving towards them. They were at the edge of the village, and thus only a short walk from her giant self in the middle. Buildings crumbled, cars crushed, and screams were silenced with every booming step of hers.

 

The soldiers raised their weapons and fired. Rifles shots seemed to disappear into the fabric of those robes or, if aiming low, the fair skin of her exposed ankles. She paused over a couple hundred feet away from the squad. They saw her toes wiggle a small row of homes to dust.

 

“You’re just in time.”, came Yun’s booming voice. “To slake my thirst~”

 

Yun’s maw shot open and a surge of red tentacles shot out from her mouth alongside an unearthly roar. The thin, vein-like appendages headed straight for the soldiers, darting about if necessary. The force’s assault intensified, bullets flying in fear-driven response, but as before not a single scratch was made.

 

Pointed tips from the appendages pierced the soldiers with ease. Each man and woman had at least one of the foul things stabbing them. Not even those in the trucks were safe, as the onslaught of appendages pierced glass and steel like paper.

 

There wasn’t even time to squirm before Yun started draining her victims dry. Their blood and everything else their bodies had to offer was slurped up as a bit of refreshment for the monstrous woman. The tentacles reeled back into her throat with another roaring noise, and soon as they disconnected from their victims, the bodies collapsed to dry gray dust.

 

Yun raised her foot above the dried dusty remains of her foes and stomped down. Even those barest flakes of humanity were absorbed, as were those now unoccupied trucks were crumpled so nicely beneath her soles. The sensation prompted a coo, and Yun took inventory of all the selves she currently had wiggling in her body.

 

Thousands. She had casually absorbed thousands in her romp. She could read their thoughts, savor their despair. It was delightful. If just stepping on their trucks brought this much pleasure, she knew the absolute ecstasy and power that awaited her once she dissolved their minds into her dominant ‘self’.

 

Yun took a deep breath, focused, and silenced all those agonized minds within her.

 

A flood of pleasure wracked her body, far, far greater than anything she had ever known thus far. A loud roaring moan echoed for miles. The village disappeared under her expanding feet, along with the roads and sparse forests immediately nearby. The ground shook as her body wavered, as it took all Yun’s focus to keep from curling into a ball to better weather the storm of orgasmic bliss.

 

It was undeniable. Yun was more than big enough for a passing reconnaissance jet to pick up. There was no denying her no, no skepticism for the country’s leaders.

 

At one-and-a-half miles tall, Yun took a ground shattering step towards the capital city.

Chapter 6: City by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: City

 

‘Thousands’, Yun thought to herself.

 

‘That village contained thousands, and already I tower taller than any construct of humankind.’

 

A bare foot hundreds of meters in length settled onto an expanse of road-side forest. It felt like prickly moss as the sturdy decades-old trees crumbled.

 

‘I wonder what millions at once will do~’

 

The step of her left foot came next and continued to destroy the highways it trod on. The country was always busy, its roads always packed meaning there were no shortages of sensations and selves for Yun’s titanic body to absorb.

 

Once again Yun was back to keeping the minds of her victims trapped and alive while digesting everything else. At such an immense size, her steps were deeper than ever. All underfoot was swallowed by the aura of absorptive power outlining her frame, visible only as a subtle glow. The glow itself was a bit of an illusion: a consequence of the universe’s ‘fabric’ pooling into her at rates too slow and minute for real damage. Now, at her current size, the fainest thin bit of black could be seen at the very start of that aura’s outline. That was where she absorbed light itself.

 

All were mere trickles compared to the power and wholeness offered by a sapient mind when it dissolved. There was a certain ineffable complexity to those, Yun now knew, which reaped a level of fulfillness unrivaled.

 

‘Millions’, thought Yun again. ‘Millions just waiting to make me whole~’

 

The news media and nation’s army were both abuzz with the development. Jets sped by to try and intercept Yun, but even her walking gait was too fast for all but the high-tech experimental crafts to keep up with. She was simply that big and vast.

 

A few villages found themselves in Yun’s path. Some were smaller than the one at the base of the monastery mountain, others larger. All were woefully unprepared for her foot as it slammed down atop them. There was no military to help them, as the government concentrated all its forces in the far more important capital city.

 

The only bit of good fortune those little settlements received was that Yun didn’t stop to finish them off. All the destruction she brought them was incidental. They were in her way. That didn't’ mean she didn’t absorb the victims beneath her, but it did mean many villages lucked out with only a single steps worth of destruction in their borders. That was enough to ruin the towns for years to come--assuming they’d even get those years. Still, it did mean a few people survived in her wake. Many gawked in awe at the colossal woman’s passing; others collapsed to the ground in morning for their homes and friends, who they witnessed disappear under step.

 

It wasn’t long till Yun was upon it. The capital city. Its residents didn’t have long to prepare. They started hearing her steps once she was miles out. Each one was more loud and disruptive than the last. The tremors of the titaness’s footfalls traveled up the soles of their shoes to rock their entire bodies. People stumbled and tripped over one another trying to follow the military’s last minute evacuation orders. Traffic was clogged with people still trying to escape. It was chaos.


The constant mini-quakes finally came to a pause as the gigantic woman stood before the city. Her toes alone towered over the residential complexes on the city’s outskirts. The gigantic hills of flesh rested on the city’s connecting highways alongside the few middling buildings and fuel stations by those roads.

 

Heads trailed up to take in as much of the being as they could. Her bare feet and ankles were visible, as were much of the lower parts of the “simple” brown-orange robe that grew with her immense form. Depending on distance, most could only see up towards the start of her covered abdomen. Those too close could only see as high as her waist even craning their necks to the max. It was only via surveillance footage from drones, planes, and satellites that her full form could be displayed. Morbid curiosity had many a citizen peeking at the closest screens to take in her form.

 

In contrast, Yun could see the capital in all its area. The gray and black structures spread for miles and miles. There was so much she recognized. The business woman owned about half of the skyscrapers before her, after all. She saw the towering structure where she and her army of servants had lived. It now hardly crested her knee. Even the tallest building in the city, her old headquarters, only just came up to her waist. The other, lesser, corporate HQs seemed even more pathetic. The entire city did. She had gotten aerial views of the metropolis before but now, simply standing, it all looked so small.

 

And delicious.

 

All the scurrying people, all the various military squadrons setup in strategic locations inside and around the city. It all was just there for the taking. The inner-workings of her malleable body shifted in anticipation.

 

Yun smiled, hands clasped together as she spoke.

 

“Hello.”, she said. Her voice boomed over the city. It wafted through every street and ally. She was heard and heard well.

 

“I can see you’re all in a bit of a fuss. It’s to be expected. I can imagine I’m not the most popular person in this city. In my pursuit of money, power, and luxury I’ve certainly stepped on many of you--metaphorically speaking of course.”


She laughed.

 

“Yes, there wasn’t a single policy that went through this city or the country as a whole without my say-so and meddling. Even now, much of those building you are hiding behind are owned by yours truly.”

 

Her foot shifted ever so slightly, and a mini-tremor reverberated the roads and streets.

 

“I can understand why you all might dislike me. Well, I’m happy to announce I’m a changed woman. No longer am I attached to these transient, material things like money, buildings, servants. No, I’ve good news to share. You see, I’m happy to announce I’ve found religion.”

 

Yun slowly raised her right foot into the sky. A pale canopy of feminine flesh shadowed a few blocks.

 

“And, as it turns out, I’m god~”

 

She stomped. The greatest quake yet ravaged the city. A shockwave of air billowed out from the impact. The force was enough to knock all nearby over, and that roaring disruption of air carried with it concrete dust. Dust, was all that could escape from the smattering of buildings Yun had flattened underfoot. Entire high-rises. Hundreds of people. Gone, just like that.

 

The dust blinded many till it settled. All the while, Yun laughed above them. When the cloud of destruction cleared, those alive could take in the sight proper. A great fair-skinned foot rested where millions of dollars of buildings once did. It set itself into the ground with a raised bit of debris marking the outline of the print.

 

That foot lifted up into the sky. Oddly enough, no rubble rained from above as the appendage moved to shadow the nearest gawkers. The inside of the deep print left behind, from what they could see, was perfectly smooth. More smooth than any surface the people ever saw. They wouldn’t last to learn any explanation as to how; Yun stepped down again.

 

Another stomp. Another cluster of humanity extinguished. Fresh crumbling sensations for the cruel mistress looming over the cityscape. She wiggled her toes in the latest bit of of debris, and the rubble disappeared into her skin with each shift of those towering digits.

 

“Lovely. You see, despite my wealth I was so unfulfilled. Life just seemed to be a game; going through the motions. Nothing seemed to have real value to me. I was disinterested. I realize in hindsight that my luxurious pleasures served to quell a growing existential unease rather than bring any lasting peace.”

 

Yun lifted her foot again and stomped a new section of the city. Like everywhere else, it was packed with people and even a few squads of the military. They were sucked into her body as the foot fell and the buildings burst. Eye-lids fluttering in delight, Yun paused just a moment before speaking again.

 

“Well, thanks to some introspection and meditation, I realized why I felt so empty. I am the universe experiencing itself, but all my pieces are separated across, well, the universe. From blades of grass to buildings, from atoms to to stars: it’s all me. In fact, even all of you are me. Your own egos, your senses of self, are merely illusory. Fun things to toy with, but part of me nonetheless. I’m going to take it back. Everything will be back where it belongs: within me.”

 

Yun lifted her foot for another stomp. She smiled mischievously as, at the last moment before her foot impacted, she shifted it to the side and caught a screaming swarm of humanity off guard. Immediately after she lifted and stomped again, then again, fast as though quickly trodding out a hill of ants. Yun thought the term ‘ants’ was a bit generous.

 

“To me”, she continued, moving into the city now. “You look like specks. Mites. Perhaps, if I’m being generous, you seem like those little black-dot-like bugs one could see in the rural areas. The kind of things you’d step on without even noticing.”

 

Yun moved towards the tallest building the city. Her company’s own HQ. Along the way, the massive robe she wore billowed with her strides. The fabric, slightly loose from her perspective, brushed against whatever buildings her feet didn’t flatten. Even grazing those countless tons of fabric meant doom for any structure in her path.

 

The military did a quick fly by with some jets. They got a few shots off from mounted high-tech machine guns that one of Yun’s subsidiary companies probably produced. It went unacknowledged by her mile-plus form. Still, the shifting of her robes from one of her grand steps folded the fabric of the garbs in such a way as to clip a few jets. They crushed into wrinkles and folds of the fabric as if they were small hills. Yun’s next step shifted the fabric again so as to smush out what was left of the crafts. The remaining bits of jets and their pilots were absorbed through Yun’s aura into her being.

 

Glass panes trembled and cracked from the echoes of the titaness’s footfalls. The headquarters for Yun’s main company was still packed with the business woman’s employees. Back when the city’s evacuation protocol was updated a year back, Yun insisted her own employees exemptions from any such orders: whether they wanted to be or not. She didn't’ want to lose productivity cause of a city-fire or anticipated war or the like.

 

This turned out to be a bit of serendipity for the gigantic enlightened woman. Many buildings were designated as emergency evacuation centers during this ‘crisis’ she wrought, but because of her metaphorical stone-squeezing efforts she knew all her employees were inside the towering skyscraper before her.

 

She crouched down to get her eye level with one of the upper floors.

 

“Yes.”, she said. “It’d be so easy to see you as mere pests. I’ve called you as much back before my awakening. I mean, just look at you, scurrying through my floors like minute little pets in clear cages: only treated far worse.”

 

She grinned, her smile filling the view for a few consecutive floors.
“But don’t worry, I now know your worth.”

 

Yun leaned back up to near her full height. The tower she had poured over a billion dollars into making hovered at her crotch in height. She placed her right hand upon its semi-pointed top. Her fingers rubbed at it. The people within trembled as the structure shock.

 

“You’re part of me. Even now you are, but I’ll bring you as close as can be and make you mine fully.”

 

Yun’s hand melted down atop the tower in a flood of flesh. The falling tide covered the structure as fast as a waterfall. The view outside went dark as people saw the undulating innards of her horrific body. They saw it only for a brief moment till the sun was snuffed by the fleshy horror pooling down the windows.

 

Her melted-like flesh reached the bottom of the structure before flowing all the way back up like a waterfall in reverse. With a great and ghastly swishing noise Yun’s hand reformed. The building was digested instantly, but all the people were pumped deeper to her center. They fell in her stomach were the ground was as shaky as the sounds were horrifying.

 

Yun’s former employees only had their smartphones to light up the place. Anyone who did soon regretted it. Coatings of acid upon the shifting ground pooled at their shoes. Horrid fleshy constructs dotted the grotesque landscape. Protrusions of fangs and tentacles lashed out to stuff many victims into Yun’s inner maws. As tranquil as she could seem on the outside, her insides were anything but.

 

No one’s body lasted long in her. Yun’s digestive system quite literally worked her former employees to the bone and beyond.

 

Yun stood straight up and sighed. By now over a hundred thousand selves shouted within her. Their voices heard only by each other and her encompassing superior self. She laughed cheerily into their minds.

 

A loud noise disturbed her equanimity, alongside a bit of force on her back and a growing sense of warmth.

 

Yun turned around and noticed the country’s army had prepared themselves a bit better while she was distracted. The street was clear and some clever looking tanks had fired at her. She noticed a fiery emblem upon their titanium chassis. Grabbing a bit of her simple robe, she noticed it was on fire. Another volley rang out while her head was turned, and the front of the garb caught aflame as well.

 

“Ah.”, said Yun. A corner of her lips rose in a wry smirk.

 

“You want to see your goddess in her naked glory. How naughty, but then again there’s no shame here for me. Nor is there harm.”

 

The fire extinguished as Yun’s robe seemed to move on its own. It quickly folded over the infernos licking at its surface. When the robe ceased putting the flames out, the charred fabric healed before the military’s eyes. Black and burnt became that simple shade of brown once more. She smiled.

 

“These robes are a part of me in a sense. I made them after absorbing them ever so subtly. I know and control every detail of their make. It’s an extension of my self. Perhaps, in time and with enough focus, I can do similar with all the people I’ve dissolved--if the mood suits me of course.”

 

The titaness chuckled.

 

“Anyways, behold the scandal of the century. Yun, world's richest woman, entirely naked.”

 

With just a slight amount of focus, Yun’s robe dissolved in a flash. It was as though it had never been there at all: not a single bit of fabric or lint or anything rested on her skin.

 

The black-haired behemoth was stark naked. Her pink and perfect nipples bared to all alongside a hairless crotch. Her skin was porcelain pale and perfectly free of blemishes or the like. She stretched her arms out to her side, palms up.

 

“Impressed? My meditation allows me to modify my body as I see fit, but I promise I didn’t change much about my form. Just minor smoothing out, nothing a human eye could see even before my awakening. Don’t worry though, I’ll show you much more of what my body’s capable of.”

 

Yun pointed her right hand at the array of tanks. She wiggled her fingers as whip-like strands grew out their tips. Bending and flicking her fingers, she worked the appendages like a natural to lash and destroy the assaulting vehicles. Even as the tanks exploded and the humans within immolated, their selves still flew into her.

 

“Don’t worry”, Yun said. “You’re all still going to join me. That glow around me is just a hint at my aura’s expanse. I’m absorbing every human mind that dies within a several hundred mile radius. Rejoice, for soon all will be back to being a part of me. Back in their rightful place.”

 

Yun turned her mile-and-a-half form towards some yet undemolished city blocks. She stepped into some of them while lashing her whip-tipped fingers at others. Faster than sound, the deadly appendages tore through skyscraper and people alike. Her flesh-whips cracked almost everywhere she could reach.

 

All the while, her careless feet flattened everything caught under-tread. Blockades, mobs, buildings: it was all drawn into her being one way or another. Every single movement from her body reaped dozens if not hundreds of ‘selves’ for her to ingest. They were piling up, squirming within her. The sensations were delightfully distracting, but she managed to hold her focus on the destruction at hand.

 

Shots rang out. It was more tanks, heavier ones with longer and wider barrels. They fired from blocks away. Once Yun’s attention was grabbed again, a squad of planes flew at her sides to pelt her arms and front with explosive armaments. Yun vaguely remembered owning a patent to shells like those that just hit her: intense heat and energy in a small shell. It would have been enough to crack open any bunker, and they were using it on her naked flesh.

 

The ensuing flames and explosions burst out for fractions of a second before seemingly reversing as they were sucked into Yun with a pleased sigh. Once again, there wasn’t a single scratch on her.

 

“Ah, I see.”, said Yun.

 

She withdrew her flesh-whips, hands back to their normal shapes again.

 

“You’re trying to hurt me, the government’s greatest benefactor. No nukes huh? Probably can’t afford to give up the city. It’s a waste to feed me me energy like this. It’s so much more efficient for me to take in the explosive matter directly, pre-detonation.”

 

She laughed.

 

“Well, if you wanted me to bleed, all you had to do was ask.”

 

Yun stretched her arms out towards the ground. Her fists clenched, and shortly after little red dots appeared over the top of her arms and front of her body. Blood.

 

The titaness didn’t seem to be in pain from the punctures. Her smile was unphased, even as she took to moving again. She swung her arms in wide strokes with her gait so as to help scatter the droplets around the city. Each actual full drop was over a meter in diameter, though much of the red fluid came down in a scattered rain given all her quick and destructive movements. Entire mobs of people were drenched in it. Buildings were covered with it, shining red under the late-afternoon sun. Yun was also sure to coat those rude tanks which distracted her earlier; a quick flail of her arm sent a spritz of blood to see to that.

 

At first, the liquid did nothing other than gross people out. It wet hair, stained clothes, but otherwise seemed not out of the ordinary. It’s only after hitting the tanks that the situation changed. The liquid began to grow more viscous. It went from feeling fluid to feeling like jello, and any pedestrian with any sort of biology background quickly realized the blood was clotting. Every building, car, and person with even a bit of the blood found the gooey mass taking hold.

 

The clots devoured whatever they formed on. Buildings melted as the fluid quickly turned corrosive. The acidity of it ate through titanium tanks, so the poor people drenched didn’t stand a chance. Once the blood consumed whatever it split on, it began to grow skin of its own: flesh.

 

Yun healed her bleeding, skin perfect again, then smiled. All across the city, wherever her blood had split now grew miniature versions of her self. Their heights varied wildly based on the mass of what they absorbed. Some mini-Yuns were as tall as buildings, while others were only the size of the mobs they nurtured themselves with. A few unlucky bodies were only the size of one or two people, but each one had the form of a perfect nude Yun.

 

The main, mile-plus Yun lifted a hand to her chin and giggled. Every other body mimicked her, and as she spoke, they did too.

 

“Ah.”, the bodies said. “An unfortunate limitation. I’ve discovered how to make more bodies, but they all share the same signals from my superior self. I never wanted to split my consciousness or--gracious no--create new ones. But, I had thought I might at least be able to control some disconnected flesh more directly. Oh well, at least I can sense out of them.”

 

Yun laughed, all the non-main bodies did so too at the same time.

 

“It’s funny, the old me would have been infuriated at failing something I tried. It just goes to show how much my meditation practice changed me. All you specks should give it a try. You might get some sort of false realization to comfort yourself with as I trample you to naught. In the end, there’s nothing for me to be upset about. Soon all will be mine.”

 

Yun’s main body got to walking, and so did all her others. She aimed for the most dense bits of city that still managed to be pristine. The capital city was huge, so there was still plenty to flatten. Her feet did a fine job of that. Nothing survived beneath her.

 

The lesser Yun bodies followed the main body’s movements down to the finest flex of the most minute muscle. From the steps and stomps of her feet to the blinks of her eyes, they copied it. This made for a curious sort of chaos. Only the main body of Yun seemed to have a sense of direction. The other bodies just did what the main did without any regard to what was in front of them nor the rest of their surroundings.

 

Yun’s blood spurting spread far, and when the bodies formed from the clots they faced directions seemingly randomly. The reconnaissance planes and drones provided the best view of the destruction. Yun bodies walked every which way. Building sized ones walked through city blocks, just bumping their foreheads into any building a bit bigger than they were. Each body seemed stronger than a normal human would be at their respective sizes. The military learned that fast when they tried to shoot some of the smaller Yun forms: they didn’t even slow the bodies, let alone get any reaction. All they did was feed the bodies with more mass and energy from their bullets.

 

However, depending on size there were limits. It was almost funny how many of the smaller Yun bodies walked into skyscrapers far, far bigger than themselves. She was mostly only absorbing destroyed matter, so those less fortunate and weaker forms just walked into walls, making no progress.

 

Of course, even the smallest Yun body absorbed everything organic it came across. They would walk through vehicles too, absorbing the car frames on contact to make their own doorways inside with the hopes of walking into a buckled in passenger or the like. Quite a few couples were broken up as a human-sized Yun body walked right into their car, through their loved partners, then out the other end of the vehicle. All the while, the Yun bodies seemed oblivious to what was going on.

 

Some Yun bodies even walked right out of the city, only to turn back as the main-body made its own turns here and there. Yun laughed at it. Her sense of humor had grown along with her. She, of course, cared little for the extraneous forms. One of the ankle-high Yun bodies wandered beneath one of the main body’s planet-punishing steps. The mile-plus titaness didn’t hesitate to crush it under sole along with the rest of the cityscape directly underneath.

 

It didn’t matter. All the people and rubble the lesser bodies absorbed was hers in the end: the bodies were hers even more directly. Every time she trod upon one of the other bodies, she claimed it all back.

 

Yun knew that even her main body was something of an attachment. Something not yet complete and whole. She would abandon it in a heartbeat to reach her goals, but thankfully she didn’t need to.

 

As the destruction went on, the bodies occasionally said numbers aloud.

 

“500,000, 600,000.”

 

Yun lifted the foot of her main body above a densely packed super-stadium.

 

“800,000”, was all she said after crushing and consuming all those lives.

 

The chaos continued for a few more minutes. Varying sizes of smooth footprints stained the city of tens of millions with all the bodies walking about.

 

“900,000, 950,000”

 

Yun found a small bit of military. Seems they were retreating, but the roads were far, far too packed. She raised her foot above them along with the rest of the block. All the vehicles and people crumbled under heel.

 

“One million!”, shouted all Yun’s bodies.

 

“Or, 1,122,354 to be precise. Overshot that last bit of destruction.”

 

The bodies laughed.

 

“Are you ready everyone? Despite my rampage there’s still so much city left. I’ll take it all though, and the entire planet. To top it off, I’ll do it without even willfully moving my feet from this spot.”

 

Yun’s main body emphasized the point by twisting her feet into the city foundation. All the other bodies mirrored it, making their own prints deeper.

 

“You see, there are now over one million selves within me, squirming, screaming and begging for mercy. It’s time to grant them dissolution. With it, I’ll become more whole than I’ve been yet, and far, far bigger. As I grow, though, I’ll be absorbing everything I can. Everything I touch will be sucked in, living or no. Every single self I absorb will be dissolved right away, and I won’t hold back my growth.”

 

She smiled.

 

“That’s right, it’s the end of the world. But, there is no need to be sad. Its sacrifice is not in vain! The planet is essential fodder for something much better: a whole and complete me.”

 

The Yun bodies took a deep sigh.

 

“Everyone, if you can hear this, join me in closing your eyes, and breathing in. This is the last chance you’ll have to appreciate the simple joy of your breath.”

 

All the Yun bodies breathed in. Her superior self silenced the lesser ones stuck within her form.

Chapter 7: Delight by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: Delight

 

Yun failed her promise. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t manage to stay standing in one spot. The moment she dissolved all those tortured minds within her body, she was hit with a rush of pleasure even her perspicacious mind couldn’t previously fathom.

 

The awakened woman had long been used to a persistent hum of bliss all over her body and, later on, bodies. She knew well that there were bursts of euphoria with every self she digested and dissolved and she knew, too, that every bit of matter or mind she dissolved increased that omnipresent hum of pleasure every so much. Naturally, she was expecting quite the influx of ecstasy when she dissolved a million selves at once.


Yet, Yun was unprepared for the sheer *onslaught* of euphoria that hit. The raw, unrivaled, inarticulatable ecstasy that came from such mass mind-absorption. She collapsed onto her knees in an instant, her crotch soaked wet as the flood of power and pleasure was so very beyond compare. She moaned an unearthly roar of ecstasy, too overwhelmed to speak, she could only think.

 

‘I forgive myself’, was what she thought on the matter. Forgiveness was an important trait she developed in her meditations. She had tried to stay standing, but it didn't work out. Oh well, there was still so much for the 20-year old be happy about.

 

With such orgasmic pleasure came equally overwhelming power. Yun’s main body went from 1.5 miles to over 100 near-instantly. The city became a crater far faster than even the strongest nuke could work.

 

Yun kept the rest of her promise though. She absorbed everything the her main-body touched, and kept on growing. The city wasn’t destroyed so much as it was consumed: absorbed. Every single person that disappeared against the pale skin of her expanding form had their ‘self’ dissolved far faster than it took their neurons to send the appropriate signals of despair.

 

Even Yun’s extra, smaller bodies were not immune. The bodies that she didn’t crush earlier were consumed against her, though those bodies shared her sense of self, and offered her only their flesh and what matter they had absorbed in their mirroring-romp with her earlier.

 

Though Yun had claimed 1 million minds before dissolving them, the city held 10s of millions more. All of them were dissolving, and Yun was reduced to a squirming fit from all the pleasure. Her moans grew louder till they circumnavigated the globe. The very crust of the earth beneath her body was absorbed against her. It felt like liquid due to the immense weight of her leviathanian form.

 

Since Yun absorbed all she touched, she quickly sunk to the center of the Earth. She fell into the molten core of the planet, which covered her like a warm gooey bath. Despite heat hotter than the sun’s surface, she was unharmed. The core was simply more matter and energy for her wiggling body to passively consumed.

 

The planet started to collapsed onto Yun. All the accumulated layers of the planet disappeared into Yun. Cities all over the world collapsed into an Earth driven cold by lack of a core. Everyone and everything the planet had to offer disappeared into her naked flesh.

 

Yun couldn’t thank everyone for their sacrifices even if she wanted to. The only thing coming out of her megalithic maw were moans. The force of them burst ears as people plummeted into the growing woman who slurped up the planet from within.

 

At some point, she felt a cold and curious spherical rock enter her flesh and be absorbed. It was the Moon. She had grown so big that her gravity tugged it in.

 

She was digesting tens of millions at a time, then billions. The climax from just one million minds dissolving was already dwarfed several times over. She was discovering new and untold levels of ecstasy. Explosion after explosion of raw pleasure hit the lithe apocalypse of a woman. Each one made the previous orgasmic burst of euphoria look so tiny in comparison.

 

Eventually, the bursts of pleasure started getting smaller. She had reached the peak of what the planet had to offer. The bursts quickly plummeted down to just a few thousand minds at a time. Yun realized that she was down to the last few hundred people on Earth. Just a few moments after that thought and she felt the last human mind dissolve in her superior self. The last crumb of the planet followed soon after.

 

The entire planet was absorbed by one woman. Yun had taken it all. The persistent hum of bliss, tranquility and pleasure that wracked her celestial-scale body was immense. It had grown to the point that the persistent pleasure she felt was far greater than that burst when she dissolved one million minds at once back at the capital city.

 

It took Yun, even with all her focus, a few minutes to get used to this new hum of pleasure. She spent that time squirming in the void of space, gushing over herself here and there. Thighs that could crush worlds rubbed against one another as she clenched and relaxed every muscle in her body over and over. The moment she regained the coordination to control her hands, she put them to work rubbing against her chest. Her fingers massaged her areolae. Through gradually more directed squirming, Yun became used to this level of ecstasy while milking the feeling all the while.

 

It had taken Yun a solid 10 minutes to regain her focus and ability to control her body under such constant euphoria. In contrast, destroying the entire planet in an absorptive-growth feedback loop took Yun just 10 seconds.

 

The colossal woman’s breathing steadied, and she gradually got her bearings. With her size came power to fulfill the legends of divine beings. Yun found she wasn’t beholden to the lack of gravity in space. If she wanted to move her body, she could do so simply by thinking it. To prove it to herself, she levitated side to side in the void, giggling all the while.

 

That was among the least of her new powers.


Yun’s absorptive aura had increased. It always had an impressive range: more than enough to catch human minds miles away back when her then 350m feet rested on solid ground. Now, though, it felt almost flexible. No longer as passive, she could feel everything in its bounds, bounds which, as of her post-Earth-snack-state, encompassed more than the entire solar system. Of course, she was still only absorbing spacetime in her immediate proximity, and slowly, but even that ‘glow’ around her body expanded.

 

Closing her eyes, Yun focused on what she could feel within this aura of hers: an aura of influence. She felt Venus and Mars and, as a test, tried the move the latter. The big red planet flung towards her stomach by her will. Yun was ready to catch it, and opened her front from base of breasts down to her navel. With a tentacular body-maw, she pulled the planet into her monolithic form. Her flesh sealed and she quickly digested it, purring with pleasure all the while.

 

Best of all to Yun, though, was she realized just how far her mind could reach. Her senses had been enhanced since that fateful meditation session when she realized how all-important her own self was, but this was different. She was really starting to feel like she was everywhere. It wasn’t like she was in her own body, but there was a certain broad awareness now. It diminished over space, but she could vaguely sense a flurry of activity thousands of light years away. In particular, she sensed minds: trillions upon trillions of them. She also gleamed an even vaguer emotional state. Anger, fear.

 

‘Perhaps there’s some sort of war going on. Maybe they’re just a grumpy sort.’

 

Yun laughed to herself. She decided to check it out, but first she wouldn’t put any of her home solar system to waste.

 

Yun focused, and curled her toes in anticipation of another big pleasure surge. She took a deep breath, then invoked her aura of influence to draw all the solar system’s objects towards her. The smaller celestial spheres flew faster, so much so that she had absorbed Pluto, Venus, and Mercury before Jupiter flew into her.

 

Yun didn’t bother making maws for the other planets. There was no need; her flesh simply reached up to envelop the barren worlds. Continental pseudopods from her tummy and elsewhere provided a grip as countless megatons of matter was absorbed. The gas-giants were so misty that Yun practically inhaled them through her pale skin: sans their more solid planetary cores, of course.

 

The sun was hundreds of thousands of times more massive than most of the other planets, the long-gone Earth included. Consequently, it was the slowest to arrive. Yun opened her arms wide as the great big ball of fire came closer. She had no issues staring right at it. All those licking flames, that pulsing, radiant energy. All that mass would be hers. She embraced the only thing in the solar system that could rival her size and gave it a great big hug.

 

Waves of fiery hot pleasure cascaded through her body as it began to absorb the star. It was like an otherworldly sauna that warmed and pampered all her muscles at once. Usually, raw matter didn’t bring about much pleasure compared to the far more complex and scrumptious minds of people. The Sun, however, was simply so jam packed with mass and energy that she couldn’t help but moan. The pleasure was too great to remain silent, and she once again pushed the boundaries of pleasure to a new and intoxicating level.

 

The Sun was Yun’s, and the solar system with it. She felt so much more fulfilled, but there was an entire universe for her to collect. There were so many exciting things to see and delicious things to absorb.

 

Yun felt yet even more power flowing through her. She realized how easy vast swaths of space were to traverse. She closed her lids over those brown eyes of her hers, and with a thought headed out to that source of excitement she sensed earlier.

Chapter 8: Otherworldly by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: Otherworldly

 

Strascinian space was in a state of chaos for years now. Emperor Flurglakk had lost control over the dozen planets on the far side of the vast star system. A decade prior, a rebellion formed over poor conditions in the tungsten mines that dominated those worlds. It quickly turned into a civil war lead by the Strascin warrior Tuzzikbl, who insisted on freedom and democracy for her people.

 

The empire possessed not only surface-cleansing laser bombs, but also held control over the artificial heat-light spheres that kept the distant planets alive so far from the natural sun. However, the rebels had their own weapons of planetary destruction which they threatened to use on the mines should the empire make such grand and destructive moves of their own. Without tungsten, both Strascin physiology and technology couldn’t function. It’d be the extinction of their species.


So, battles were instead relegated to more traditional forms of space warfare. Between the outer and inner worlds of the star system was empty space that spanned the worth of stars in area. Here, trillions upon trillions of spaceships battled one another. For years, this was the primary form of conflict, with the blue-colored empire ships fighting the red-colored rebellion ones. Though the stalemate was long and ongoing, both sides constantly tried to outmaneuver each other. Shifts in control were occasional, but won “ground” was transient at best before the other side pushed back.

 

Surprises were common, and both sides of the war were constantly on edge. None expected what was to come though.

 

A gigantic humanoid, more than two Earth-stars in height, manifested right in the center of the conflict. She appeared where trillions of spaceships used to be. The instantaneous arrival was so impossibly fast that ships near the disturbance couldn’t turn in time to avoid crashing into her. Much to the horror of faction commanders, the ships seemed to sink right into her.

 

Battle leaderships for both sides were safely situated on some moon-sized warships far from the front-line. There their teams, as well as all the pilots out in the ‘field’ of space, got curious readings. Signals from the missing ships were still arriving. Though ship sensors couldn’t predict the woman’s arrival, they seemed to function still.

 

Rival commanders shared collective gasps as they realized this meant the ships were still active *inside* this newcomer.

 

When Yun moved her body to the star system, she realized that she was going to appear atop a vast swarm of intelligent sapient minds. Rather than crush the ships by suddenly occupying the same space, Yun’s body simply ‘made room.’

 

Though each side’s spaceships could share all sensor data with one another, it was impractical to try and process visual-feeds while trying to fly one’s own ship--especially during firefights. Same deal with the audio data, as pilots only listened to one other pilot, or command, at a time. There were larger crafts: for cargo, docking, and just more powerful warships. However, most ships had a crew of one or a few, and their attention was focused on surviving.

 

Those commanders in their moon-sized spaceships outside Yun’s body had no such limitations, though. They took in data from a wide selection of ships and pulled it up on screens. Armies of staff poured over it while parsing some of the incoming audio data with their antenna-ears.

 

It was horrifying.

 

Red flesh was everywhere. Though on the outside the invader seemed like one of the primitive Solar system “humans”, her insides were anything but normal. Light from the spaceships illuminated undulating and pulsing flesh that stretched thousands of miles. Sizzling fluids, writhing tentacles, and much more abounded. Feeds constantly went dark as ships on both sides were ensnared by tentacles and tugged towards country-sized internal maws that lied in wait.

 

It was an entire world in there--far bigger than any of their planets. An entire living, horrific, and ever-changing world.

 

Many of the spaceships found themselves in the space of Yun’s stomach when she arrived. There, wrinkled mucus-lined stomach flesh was already more than prepared for the influx of meals. Her acids were potent enough to pierce the space-tech armor and melt the aliens inside their ships.

 

Trillions of other ships found themselves more or less “wherever”. They were lost in the cavities between Yun’s organs, or even stuck between her muscles. Others were submerged in corrosive interstitial fluids. Yun’s form was flexible in every sense of the world, and she was more than capable of turning any area of her body into a digestive zone.

 

With Yun’s awareness she knew where every little vessel was within her form. She could even see right into the cockpits with her mind’s eye, and witness the terrified expressions on those wide, pink-skinned heads of the Strascin aliens. Even the most skilled pilot was snatched out of the empty-air of her cavities by nimble tentacles. She pulled them into the nearest maw or, sometimes, just let them sink right into the fleshy walls of her insides outright.

 

Those in her blood vessels found the namesake fluid selectively clotting about them, digesting their ships before re-liquefying and carrying the leftover bits to other areas of Yun’s body.

 

The icing on the cake was that Yun could simply absorb them anywhere. Many ships shot at her muscles, looming bands of pulsing and twitching sinew. They sought to hurt whatever fiendish lifeform devoured them. It did nothing other than soothe the tissue with the heat of their laser weaponry. A simple flex often clipped the ships into the fibrous tissue, drawing them in for a painful digestion.

 

Despite the fleshy horrors, both sides still fought within Yun’s body. Each side of the civil war thought this new and immense bio-weapon was a devious trick from their opponent. Ships as small as cars or as large as countries focused on each other rather than teaming up to attack the internal appendages and slime-dripping maws around them. It was probably for the best, as many of Yun’s impromptu-digestive constructs could be world-enders in their own right.

 

Still, Yun’s inner-workings didn’t exactly respect the ongoing. The inner flesh of hers made for quite the hazards and such in any of the internal skirmishes that broke out in her being.

 

Among the trillions of Strascins, there were bound to be a few million ‘cowards’. Dark undulating flesh at every corner wasn’t an easy environment to come to terms with. Many minds snapped, though others simply used the sudden development to try and hold up till this fleshy nightmare hopefully ended. At that point, the latter category would try and sneak off to live off their ship hydroponics away from the war-torn star system they called home. Only the bigger ships--building sized and above--had that luxury though. Other smaller ships had more limited life-sustaining systems, as they were designed with the expectation of docking often.

 

Those types of Strascins sought open corners of Yun’s body to hold up in, but there was nowhere they could go she couldn’t sense them one way or another. A bunch of like-minded deserters on both sides convened at one corner of her body, where they had countless miles of space to themselves. Rather than grow tentacles to latch them up, Yun simply had bits of her flesh detached from her undulating innards and sent them floating their way.

 

The mini-body-horrors latched onto the ships and crept inside to digest the crafts from within. Ship staff were forced to cower in the deepest recesses of cargo holds or janitor closets as the fleshtasmagoria spread. Inevitably, the flesh found them all and sucked them. In this sense, many of the ships seemed like the set of some sort of horror-movie going on within the war-flick that was Strascinian life. In the end, Yun’s flesh pierced their skin to infest even their bodies with her presence. They digested from the inside out.

 

Trillions upon trillions of minds began to flood into Yun, but she was back to savoring the ‘selves’ she consumed rather then dissolving them right away. While her innards managed the ships she poofed in on, her body focused on the surrounding swarm outside.

 

Moving through space with the grace of the divine, she pursed planet-dwarfing lips to suck up some of the countless crafts around her. The crafts that didn’t break against moon-scale teeth entered the ongoing battles in her guts. Dashes of her arms and kicks of her feet took care of billions more ships in the wrong place at the wrong time. A single crunch of her planet-dwarfing toes ended a quarrel between some empire and rebellion super-freighters and their associated defense squadrons.

 

Of course, ships on both sides fought back. They fired lasers, rail-guns, explosives and everything they had. It all fizzled out against her flesh, though some of the armaments aimed at her crotch got some system-spanning coos out of her at least. By watching their opponents attack the immense woman, the warring sides each deduced that she wasn’t some secret weapon, but in fact an invading entity.


By then it was far too late.

 

Yun had tired of playing with the ships. They were like mist to her, fleeting and ephemeral as her body broke them and lapped them up. Even the ones the size of countries were oh so small. She knew what was really here, moon-scaled crafts and entire planets.

 

“Let’s get a look at you all.”, said Yun. With a thought she tugged all the planets and ships before her face.

 

One moment the planets were in their stellar or artificial orbits, the next they and every Strascinian craft were before her face--more specially, several thousands miles away from an expanse of lip or face flesh, comprehendable only via sensor data aggregation.

 

Every single Strascin from the most impoverished mine-worker to the emperor himself felt a presence enter their mind. It infested every bit of their senses. They clutched their oblate craniums in agony as Yun tried to figure out this news ability of hers.

 

“Hello?” came a voice. It was Yun’s, and all the aliens realized they could understand it. She was speaking the idea of it to them in addition to the word, but they heard that idea-form all the same.

 

“Can you cute little creatures hear me?”, came her voice again. It hurt to hear. It was a rough form of communication too insensitive to their fragile, inferior minds. Trillions of Strascins collapsed from these mental ‘words’, but the other 90% of the species survived it, and that was enough for Yun.

 

“Yes”, many said aloud in the Strascin tongue. Other simply thought it.

 

“Excellent!”, replied Yun mentally.

 

Yun’s consciousnesses has expanded again, her power set too. She could parse all their thoughts. The aliens seemed to figure it out, and started bombarding her with messages.

 

“What are you?”, came billions of thought-questions from the meager aliens. Some of the questions were phrased more emotionally than others, but most were of the same ‘gist’.

 

“I am everything.”, replied Yun with her mind.

 

From that simple proclamation she felt the confusion, fear, joy and envy wash over trillions of different minds. She laughed.

 

More than half the Strascin population started praying to her as their new god. Most begged her for mercy. Many begged for wealth, or to bring back loved ones they lost in the conflict or the related tungsten famines. Emperor Flurglakk and the rebel leader Tuzzikbl even got down on their knees, humbled themselves, and proceeded to their best to convince this colossal super-powered invader to destroy their enemies.

 

The empire and the rebels made cases for their side being in the right. They recalled their species’s entire history and the recent war-causing events, eager to fill in this woman who could prove to their kind’s new mistress.

 

Yun squinted at the planets and fleets before her, each caught in a hold no craft could zip out of. With her eyes, Yun started to zoom in on the surfaces of the planets. She found she could see an individual building, and zoom in deeper onto a single Strascin, or even down to the minute texture of their pink-skinned bodies.

 

Testing her powers again, Yun figured she could pop them like bubbles at just a thought. She did this to billions at once. Aliens stood by their friends one moment, only to see them explode into blue mist this next.

 

“This all is... truly amazing.”, thought Yun. She shared that thought with them all like the other communications she did.

 

“This is the power of the gods, all mine!”, she continued with her thought speech that wracked their bodies.

 

It occurred to them that she wasn’t listening. She didn’t care what they had to say. They were nothing but a distraction for her. A testing ground. They were the toys of a fledgling deity on the path to omnipotence. Their war, their planets, their entire history was all just a triviality to her.

 

“I’m unstoppable! I’ll unite all the universe. I’ll become everything!”

 

Yun brought her palms behind the collected Strascin worlds and ships. Without destroying them, she brought them up against her naked bosom and stuffed them into her being. Through all their inventions and conflicts, they amounted to little more than another meal to her. The Emperor and the rebel leader found their minds suffering among others in the seemingly endless expanse of Yun’s self.

 

Yun took a deep breath and silenced them all: not at once, but in a wave of trillions at a time. Her moan consumed their ephemeral senses as they floated within her. It grew louder the more the rich and complex alien minds dissolved.

 

Yun dissolved them all, and her form grew up and out. She didn’t even need to bring the system’s star to her; it and all the artificial spheres simply bumped into her burgeoning body.

 

She showed no signs of stopping. Her aura flared. Yun was dead set on it now. All would be hers.

Chapter 9: Bliss by VivettaVenray

 

Chapter 9: Bliss

 

Yun didn’t hold back.

 

She quickly outgrew that star system several times over. The dark-haired woman didn’t bothering warping to other occupied star systems, even as their activity became more and more clear. She could spy on worlds millions of light years away, but she knew if she just kept growing, she’d get to them in time.


She was right.

 

If one could view the Milky Way galaxy top down, they would have see the gigantic fair-skinned woman growing right out of one of its spiral arms. The beautiful colors of purple, blue, and white starry lights disappeared on contact with her body.

 

Even though there was so much empty space, she had reached the point where her aura of absorption was so strong and expansive that even the spacetime fabric enveloping her body flew into her at immense speeds. In between the nebulae, stars, planets, dyson-spheres and artificial worlds, it was that very fundamental underpinning of the universe that fed her and kept her growth going. The very dimensions of reality went from a light snack to one of her main staples as she grew bigger than any one self had the right to be.

 

The more of the universe Yun absorbed, the more her powers and body grew. Despite the raw ecstasy offered by all that matter, and all those minds dissolving within her, she still managed to hold some degree of focus. Nothing escaped her awareness. By the time any of the various system-spanning empires of the Milky Way entered her body to be dissolved, she had already learned what each member of their species looked like and their thoughts. She could ‘see’ in her own way each delicious planet’s details down to the very last atom. She didn’t *care* about any of that, but she knew it. Even if the sapient minds could comprehend that, it likely wouldn’t have been any consolation when she dissolved their minds near-instantly.

 

In a matter of seconds Yun’s body poked out of the center of the Milky Way galaxy. Little she encountered could even comprehend her, let alone stand up to her. The brightest, hottest stars couldn’t even be considered tickles, and it was black holes that couldn’t escape *her* tug, not the other way around.

 

The spirals of humanity’s home galaxy folded in on the former business woman like the long petals of a flower. It was fully and entirely hers. To Yun, it always was, it just wasn’t actually in her form yet. The 20-year old woman quickly consumed the galaxy down to the last star, and she had never once felt more fulfilled, nor more pleased. Her absorption of that galaxy was to the melody of more than a few moans.

 

Yun now stood several times larger than any galaxy had ever been. There was still so much to do, though, and she quickly got back to work sucking up all of the universe around her.

 

Far away mere millions of light years from the edge of the universe, one civilization began to detect vast disturbances in the underpinnings of the cosmos. A great wound in the universe was getting worse billions of light years away. Spacetime along with all other quantum fields were subject to a gradually growing displacement: tears in the fabric. Not literally, though, as whatever anomaly was taking place wasn’t just ripping the fields apart. That would be fixable in theory. No, it was removing them. Eating them.

 

The civilization went to investigate, and warped to a point just a few million light years away from the disturbance.

 

Yun had paused when the metallic triangular construct appeared before her. Roughly the size of a galaxy overall, it seemed a pillow in scale to her. She gleamed the object’s nature fast enough. There was the energy of an entire galaxy within that construct, as well as countless minds within the comparatively thin thing.

 

The advanced civilization wasn’t the first intelligent species in the universe to exist, but they were the fist that was still around. When Earth’s Sun was but blip, their kind had long since harnessed all the power of the twin stars of their home system. Well before humans walked the Earth, they had wrapped their entire dying galaxy into a great super structure to harness every bit of energy it offered.

 

There was a small concavity at the top triangle wherein shined a large glowing disc of light. It shimmered and pulsed as the civilization communicated in unison. All with all their acts, the thoughts of all their kind were tallied, collated and considered in order to reach the collective decision transmitted.

 

“For the good of the universe, you must be destroyed.”, was the message sent.

 

Yun simply smirked in response.

 

The triangle pivoted to face its glowing top towards Yun. In contrast to the Milky Way’s “barred spiral” nature, the shape of the civilization’s harnessed galaxy was lenticular. That is, if one could see it before their technology took hold, it’d look something like a lens. The civilization took that property into consideration with their construct’s design.

 

With a resonating hum, the glowing disc of the triangle shined with the luminescence of billions of stars. Moments later, the immense construct fired a broad blazing beam with the energy of a galaxy behind it. As the ineffably hot beam hit Yun square in her middle, dimples formed on the triangular structure’s sleek surface. From the divots came cylindrical blasts of hard-light, which were mere stars in width by comparison.

 

The construct hummed and vibrated as the civilization put almost everything they had into the attack. So much energy was used, the attacks so bright and incandescent, that even their advanced sensors were clouded. They couldn’t make out how this threat was reacting, but they could hear a great and powerful sound of hers rocking the makeup of the construct.

 

Her moans.

 

When they used all the energy they could spare, and the beams died down, they at last had a visual again. Her porcelain skin didn’t have a single mark on it, and she almost doubled in size from their attack.

 

Yun’s brown eyes focused on the triangle before her. She spoke aloud and into their collective minds.

 

“You were trying to hurt me weren’t you? You expected me to just split open? Well, I can help with that last bit~”

 

Giggling, Yun opened a vertical maw down the length of her abdomen: from below-breast to her waist. Hundreds of tentacles as long and thick as galactic arms slipped out from the moist fang-lined cavity. They were supported by millions of smaller tendrils ranging in thickness from stars to moons. All the moist appendages wiggled in anticipation before shooting out in clumps to ensnare the treat before her.

 

The civilization was under attack. They tried to warp out, but Yun’s powers held them in place. They couldn’t comprehend how, even. Her power was unknowable to their minds. For the first time in billions of years, the civilization seemed outmatched.

 

The advanced civilization did not progress far as they had by being stubborn. Quintillions of minds debated among one another in pure thought to decide their next move. The decision reached was unprecedented.

 

“Please, stop.” said the civilization. As before, the voice was not one person, but a representation of a sort of consensus. An emergent consciousness, in a sense. It spoke in ways it figured only Yun could here.

 

“We apologize. We acknowledge you as reality’s ruler. Please cease your destruction of the universe. We will worship you. We will slave for you and give you anything you desire that we can produce.”

 

Yun erupted in laughter. She responded.

 

“What simple minded things to say. Don’t you realize, there’s nothing you could offer me more valuable than becoming a part of my being? I’m not destroying the universe, I’m simply taking what’s mine: everything.”

 

All Yun’s tentacles surged out. The construct was overwhelmed. The enlightened woman’s appendages easily pierced its galaxy-spanning hull. Every nook and cranny was infested with constantly fracturing and branching tentacles. The appendages were in a wide variety of thicknesses now. They spread fleshy films which grew like moss, only countless times faster.

 

The civilization felt the closest thing to despair they could. They wondered if things would have been different if perhaps if they had noticed the anomaly sooner. Perhaps if she had consumed spacetime in earnest while in a weaker state, they might had gotten to her in time. Was there ever a time they could’ve stopped her? These were all questions they knew they’d never get the answers to.

 

The beings which made up the civilization had long since ditched their original bodies for something more resilient and less tangible, but she could take even that. Tentacles the thickness of atoms wormed their way into the minute etchings from which the consciousnesses manifested. Nothing would escape Yun. All was hers. She just had to take it, engulf it back into her being. Her beauty. Her self.

 

Already partially digested, Yun tugged the triangular construct into the galaxy-swallowing maw. The orifice sealed, and gnashing teeth worked with vicious fluids to finish digesting the super structure. Yun shuddered as oodles of mass and energy filled her form. Ecstasy spiked to yet another new height, enough to make even her divine form shiver in reflex.


That was before she even dissolved the most complex minds yet.

 

Within Yun’s body, all those quintillions of advanced beings found themselves separated from their mental links. It was entirely unfamiliar, and they floundered in a unique mix of confusion and desire that Yun found particularly delectable.

 

She dissolved them all at once, them her bliss-spasmed body surged up past the size of galactic super-clusters.


She kept going.


‘Now is the time!’, Yun thought.

 

‘The time to absorb everything! To be everything in every sense of the word!’

 

The universe sunk faster and faster into Yun’s body as though it were a hole in reality. She wasted no more time. There was no more exploration or teasing of the lesser selves scattered among the cosmos. Minds were absorbed soon as they entered her aura. She didn’t even bother trying to touch them first, as Yun’s body was but a vessel for her true divine mind.

 

That advanced civilization she finished off was the best and most progressed the universe had to offer. No other form of life could even remotely comprehend her as she slurped up the entire cosmos. They couldn’t even figure out what was happening to them. One of the most advanced sensed only an endless, fair-skinned plane of flesh countless light years away for less than a single *second* before they were gone. Engulfed. Absorbed.

 

With spacetime itself funneling into her vast self, countless fluctuations affected the sapient beings who were close by. A warble in the fabric could mean a quick and painless absorption for some, but others watched for a period of centuries, millennia, or even eons as pale-skin dominated their horizon. They couldn’t even live their lives normally during this time, as the anomalies in space made distance unreliable to say the least. Buildings stretched and contorted. Lovers holding hands had their arms stretch then snap off as a meter became a mile before snapping back to a meter again.

 

The relativity of time became a curse. Of the few civilizations that achieved immortality, many quickly regretted it as they suffered in chaos till they got lucky enough for some incomprehensible malfunction of physics to kill them. They took the first chance they could to jump into a crack in the planet, or swim in the magma which seeped out from their disordered and dying worlds.

 

All these calamities happened in ranges that spanned millions, then hundreds of millions of light years from Yun’s body. Such was the reach of her immense power which caused such tortures without her even trying. The physics fields permeating the universe was like the body of the cosmos, and in a sense, like any body, it grew sicker the more Yun devoured it.

 

From another perspective, Yun’s, she was just becoming whole. The morality of it wasn’t a question she asked herself in the moment. The universe was hers. She felt the connection. It was just scattered. She’d bring the pieces together. She’d get it all; have it all.

 

Time was relative: dependent on the observer. To Yun, the only worthwhile observer--the only perspective worth any consideration--was hers. So while the process of an insignificant civilization’s absorption may have taken eons for them, for Yun it was less than a minute to ingest the entire universe.

 

Every single quark of every single star was hers. Every bit of dark energy and matter. Light itself? All Yun’s. There was only enough space for her body to move, and she constantly absorbed it as her body squirmed: feet kicking, toes curling.

 

She felt bliss untold. Ecstasy near unbound. But, she was still missing something. She still wasn’t whole. Yun realized it was time to ditch the vessel of the body. Although she absorbed spacetime outside herself, and the physics fields outside herself, she always kept those fabrics of reality within to have a standard feeling of her body.

 

Yun focused, and absorbed her own body, and the last bits of the old universe, into her divine self.

 

She had done it. If she needed eyes to see, the 20-year old would have cried with them. Yun was so happy; she finally felt whole.

 

Bliss permeated her. Her euphoria was unbounded. The power she experienced in this state was miles--no, light years--above what she had ever known.

 

Yun was finally everything. Her self was both infinitesimal and infinite. She felt she could do anything. She knew what omnipotence was; she possessed it. She could make galaxies within herself: universes, even. She proved it to herself by quickly manifesting a spiral of stars within her body. She populated it with random copies of the humans and aliens she absorbed earlier, then made a familiar humanoid body of her own to loom over it all.

 

As quickly as she made it, though, she reabsorbed it. It occurred to Yun she could easily create infinite universes to rule over as an omnipotent being, countless times over. She could be worshiped by perfect lifeforms of her creation for all eternity.

 

As nice as that sounded, Yun dismissed the idea. In order to do that, she’d have to expend the barest fraction of her energy. It was nothing she couldn’t reabsorb at any time. No matter how grand a queendom she made, she’d always have the ability to absorb it faster than any other conceivable lifeform could comprehend.

 

However, even just a *centillionth* of her power, a near infinitesimal amount, translated to a sense of wholeness and pleasure for the divine Yun. Yun had a constant feeling of euphoria humming in her being. Bliss beyond any other mind’s ability to understand. To lose even that small of a fraction of it meant losing a feeling of sublimity and pleasure equivalent to that of absorbing all of humanity many *centillions* of times over.

 

Yun could have created countless trillions of universes filled with lifeforms designed in both body and mind to attend to her every whim, push every button. They’d exist in a constant state of obsequious flattery and live in the juices of her never-ending ecstasies. Yet, with her ascendant mind she knew without even trying that it wouldn’t be worth it. Even that level of pleasure wouldn’t be worth a fraction of a fraction of the most minuscule, insignificant fraction of her energy.

 

So, Yun decided to stay whole. She could always change her mind if she wanted to. Meditation taught her about the importance of being willing to change, if need be.

 

But, as it turned out, there was simply no feeling better for Yun than being herself.

 

Fin

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10110