- Text Size +

The holidays were here and Jacob was home for the holidays. He was eager to see his sister Savannah again, the secret urge inside him to be close to her was almost too much to bear. She hadn't arrived yet, but he found his mind drifting to thoughts of her, to her long brown hair and brown eyes. He decided to try and quell the thoughts by visiting her room, hoping to satisfy his brain before she gets home.

 

 As he entered her room he took a deep inhale, catching the scent of her favorite perfume still clinging to the bed sheets and curtains. Taking a look around he reminisced about when they were younger, when suddenly he started to feel ill. He clutched his head, feeling dizzy as he stumbled forward. The last thing he saw before passing out was the carpet rushing up to meet him..

 

A violent tremble shook the ground, jolting Jacob awake. He sat up, clutching his temples as a headache throbbing through them. His vision was blurry, but quickly focused, and what he saw shook him to his core. All around his was a vast plain of fibrous earth, stretching to the far horizon. He strained his vision, noticing a tall door, a bed in the opposite direction. Suddenly it clicked. He had shrunk to a miniscule size, right in the middle of his sister's bedroom... 

 

Another quake rattled through him, drawing his attention towards the door. His eyes widened as the empty door frame was suddenly filled by an immense titan, a monolithic goddess, his Sister, Savannah. 

 

She took a step into the room, her bare foot slamming into the carpet with enough force to make him jump a few feet into the air (from his perspective). The humongous pillars of her legs were covered in a trendy set of denim jeans, disappearing into a white long sleeve that hugged her slender figure. She looked around as if searching for something, then took another step forward. 

 

There was little Jacob could do to avoid her foot. Even if he hadn't been absolutely shell-shocked by the sight of his titanic sister, he would never have been able to outrun her foot as it swung towards him. In an instant he was smothered beneath her sweet smelling sole, pressed into the carpet as her lotioned skin squeezed the life out of him. Savannah wiggled her pedicured toes, the freshly coated nails gleaming in the light of the room as she idly ground her foot back and forth into the carpet.

 

Jacob was in both heaven and hell at the same time. As his sister smushed his tiny body into the carpet he realized that all his fantasies were coming true, but at the same time he was keenly aware of just how close he was to being turned into a red smear on his unaware sister's sole. If she shifted her weight in just the wrong way he would pop like a grape, reduced to nothing but another stain on the carpet as she continued on with her day. 

 

Luckily for him that didn't happen. Instead Savannah took a step forward, making her way to the bed and sitting down with a sigh as the bedsprings creaked under her weight. She rubbed her soles into the carpet absentmindedly as she looked around her room, reminiscing about the nights she spent here. 

 

Meanwhile, Jacob had been stuck fast to her sole by the pleasantly scented lotion adhered to Savannah's feet, carried along for the ride as she walked across the room. Each footstep was like a horrific roller coaster that may result in his death with every descent, somehow he managed to avoid an untimely demise long enough to be wiped back and forth across the carpet while his sister rested her sore feet.

 

"Sav! Come try this pie!" A booming voice called out from outside the room. Jacob barely heard it, smothered under his sister's sole, but she heard and answered back with a thunderous call of her own. 

 

"Be right there mom! Lemme just find my sandals!" Once more she stood up, unaware of the tiny hitchhiker being stomped under her feet with each step as she strode across the room and peered into her closet. 

 

After a bit of rummaging she found what she was looking for, a pair of well-worn leather sandals. They had been her favorites, and she was dismayed to find she had forgotten them here. She smiled happily as she dropped them onto the carpet, each one landing with a loud boom to the tiny Jacob, still stuck fast to the soft pad of her foot. 

 

One foot slid into the sandal, toes gripping the thong as if embracing an old friend, then the other lifted up. Jacob screamed as he gasped for air, finally able to breathe after being smothered into the carpet for the past couple minutes. His relief was short lived however. As Savannah moved to put her foot into the sandal he finally broke free of the lotions grip on him, tumbling onto the expanse of black leather and rolling to a stop beside the massive tree supporting the thong poking out of the front of the sandal. He only had a moment to take in his surroundings before her toes overtook him, slamming down on top of him with bone crushing force.

 

He let out a wheeze of pain as her toes pressed him into the firm leather sole of the sandal, only able to breathe in again when she took a step. The sweet scent of her perfectly manicured toes taunted him as she crushed him over and over, each step on her way to the kitchen threatening to turn him into a smear on her sandal. 

 

"Okay Mom, show me the pie, I'm starving!" Savannah exclaimed as she entered the room, plopping herself down into one of the chairs at the kitchen table. 

 

As she waited, she idly toyed with her sandals, gripping the thong with her toes and letting the sole slap against her foot as she waited impatiently for her tasty treat to be delivered. Jacob experienced each playful motion of her toes as a terrifying dance with death. One wrong move, one flex of her toes, and his caring sister would wipe him off the face of the planet. 

 

"Did you find your sandals?" Her mom asked as she set a plate with a juicy slice of pumpkin pie down on the table. 

 

"Yeah! Here I'll show you." Sav replied, leaning to the side and reaching under the table.

 

She grabbed one of her sandals, the one carrying her tiny hitchhiker, and tugged it out of her toe's deathgrip. With a quick flourish she produced the footwear, presenting it to her mother like a prize she won at the fair. 

 

"Oh I remember those! You used to wear those almost every day." Her mom exclaimed, "Now get them away from the table, you'll get dirt everywhere." 

 

Savannah giggled as she waved the sandal playfully at her mother, then casually dropped them back down by her feet. Unbeknownst to her, the carefree waggle of her footwear was like a horrifying earthquake to the tiny Jacob, who was tossed free from the sandal and sent into a spiraling free fall. 

 

He landed with a heavy thump into something soft, moist, and sticky. He was too busy thanking whatever deity was looking out for him to notice that he had landed smack dab in the center of the slice of pie his sister Sav was currently eyeing hungrily..

 

Savannah grabbed a fork and aimed it at her pre-dinner dessert, plunging the metal utensil into the tip and slicing off a sizable portion. Moments later the piece was shoved between her lips, a satisfied moan of delight rumbling out of her throat as she savored the spiced flavor of the delectable dessert. 

 

Meanwhile Jacob had realized where he was. The giant fork slamming into the surface near his location was a dead giveaway. He watched with horror as Savannah chewed the piece she had put into her mouth, picturing the pie being mashed and crushed between her molars. That would be him if he didn't get the fuck out of here, and fast. 

 

He tried to move, but he was stuck up to his waist in the goopy, sticky surface of the pie. It was like trying to walk through waist high snow, or a deep, muddy swamp. He panicked as the fork returned, plunging into the pie closer to him this time. He felt the desert shudder as part of it was torn away, then whisked up to Sav's mouth to be chewed and swallowed. 

 

"SAV!!! HELP ME!!!" He screamed, watching the blissful expression on her face as she gulped down another bite of pie. "SAV!!! IT'S ME JACOB!! SAVANNAH!" 

 

It was useless. His tiny lungs would never be able to produce enough noise for her to hear. He tried to struggle free again, but made no progress. The fork tore another piece of pie away, missing him by a not more than 10 feet.

 

He kept screaming, his throat going hoarse as he watched the fork return. It moved in slow motion, passing overhead and shaking his pumpkin scented prison as it pierced into the surface somewhere behind him. A deep crack formed across his piece as the fork pulled back, tearing it free from the main body of the pie and letting the piece flop down onto its metal prongs. 

 

"SAV!! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!! SAV PLEASE!!" Jacob cried, tears running down his face as the fork whisked him towards his sister's smiling face. Her eyes were looking at him, but he knew she only saw a yummy piece of pie, another delight for her tongue.. 

      Her lips parted, letting loose a hot gush of humid, nutmeg scented air as she breathed out around him. The temperature spiked as the fork pushed onwards, plunging between her lips and onto her tongue. Saliva soaked into the bottom of the pie as the fork began to retreat, her lips pressing together to prevent any of the treat from escaping her moist cavern. 

Jacob's cries echoed off the slimy walls of her mouth as the slithering, slick sounds of her tongue lathering up the pie filled his ears. His prison jolted as it was shifted around. He could barely see in the darkness, but occasionally Savannah's lips would part just enough to let in a beam of light that illuminated the horrific outline of her molars, hanging overhead like a guillotine ready to drop. 

 

"THIS IS REALLY GOOD PIE MOM!" Her voice exploded around him, shattering his eardrums as she casually complimented the desert.

 

"Thanks dear but don't speak with your mouthful." The muffled reply of his mother, she would never know that her son was about to perish in the mouth of his sweet sister. 

 

Jacob let out one last, wracked sob as he pictured his sister's face, happily enjoying her pie while he was about to be chewed. She had no idea she was going to end him, and perhaps it was better that way. He knew she'd feel guilty to no end if she knew the truth. He closed his eyes as her jaw moved, her molars plunging down from above, instantly crushing him into their crowns. As she chewed his body was pulped into the mass of mushed pie, indistinguishable from the rest of the mess. Moments later her tongue returned, scooping up the mush and sending it towards her throat, where it was gulped down, sent to her belly to be digested with the sure to be hearty and filling Christmas meal...