- Text Size +
Story Notes:
An old story I’m uploading just to have it on here.
For Haru, it was the same as any normal day. Summer break had just ended and she was back in class to start learning again. She was sad that vacation was over, but she had lots of fun with her family and friends. Although her fondest memories were of playing with her boyfriend Tadao. Tadao had a secret foot fetish and she enjoyed letting him indulge it over the break.
As she was reminiscing, Haru realized something, Tadao’s seat was empty. Maybe he got sick and had to stay home or he was being lazy again. Haru decided to go check up on him after the day was over and see what happened. As the day went on, Haru was bored, so she started to look around for a distraction when she noticed movement on the floor. Looking down, she saw a tiny figure standing before her under the desk. It was jumping up and down and clearly trying to get her attention.
Haru pretended to accidentally knock a pencil off her desk and reached down to get a better look at this thing and she almost gasped when she saw what it was. It was Tadao, fully naked and a few inches tall. Haru shot up instantly with her pencil and moved her foot behind him. She forced him closer to her so he wouldn't be seen by anyone else.
She continued with her class, thinking of what could've done this to him when she feels something touch her foot, looking down Haru sees Tadao pressing his small hands into her foot or the part exposed by her school shoes. Seeing this she sighed, obviously this perv shrunk himself to play with her now massive soles. Getting a playful smirk, she slips her shoes off to see what would happen. As expected Tadao goes straight for her soles, she can feel his whole body pressing into it. She can even feel his breaths and hardening member poking her. Haru now had a proper distraction from class.
For the rest of the day, Haru would play with her tiny boyfriend, writing down a few things to give the illusion of paying attention. She would pin him, squeeze him, push him around, and even wrestle him with her soles. She loved feeling him try to escape then tap out helplessly. Class after class went by and Haru played to her heart's content with Tadao.
At the end of the day, after everyone left the classroom, Haru moved her desk aside and put one foot up to hover over Tadao and put her finger to her mouth. “My my, so it seems my little foot pet has decided to shrink himself down so he can see what it's like to play with a true goddess. Tell me, do you like being this size?” Haru says. The tiny boy can only squeak softly in response. “Hehehe, well then, I guess I'll just have to take you home and have some more… Intimate fun there. I hope you enjoy a nice and long ride in my shoe, I plan on taking the long way home.” She says. The boy jumps up and down happily. Which makes Haru smile.
Haru grabs Tadao and gives him a kiss before sliding him into the breast pocket of her shirt. She went down, got her shoes, snuck him inside and headed home. The whole way she had a massive grin on her face, she could feel his kisses and licks and she imagined how they would feel on different parts of her body.