- Text Size +
Story Notes:
An old story I’m uploading just to have on here.
Mark was awoken by a loud ringing sound from the alarm clock right next to him. He curled up in his bed as he knew what would happen next. As expected a loud slam was heard as his owner smacked the clock, to silence it. With it over, Mark sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked around as he waited for his eyes to adjust to the light of the morning. Mark was sitting on a dirty sock that was on the end table of his owner. He looked over to his owner who was slowly waking up as well, she sat up and stretched on her large and comfy bed. Mark looked around the end table. Aside from the alarm, his sock bed, and his owners phone, it was empty. There was nothing put in place to keep him on the end table, but the fall from the edge would kill him. Even if he tried to jump to the mattress, he would ether get crushed by his owners sleeping body or have to jump off the elevated bed. Both options could lead to his death, or worse, getting injured.
Marks train of thought is interrupted by a loud yawn from his owner. She looks over at him and smiles. “Hey cutie, sleep well?” She asked. “Yes mistress!” He responded. Mark didn't actually know her name, she only allows him to call her queen, mistress, and goddess. He was also sure that she didn't know his real name because she always called him with pet names. His owner got out of bed and opened the drawer of the end table. She pulled out a bag of kibble and reached in, after scooping up a small handful, she drops it on the end table and leaves the room. Mark hops off his sock and rushes over to eat his breakfast.
As Mark ate, he began to think again. Today was Tuesday, gym day. Today he will spend all day at the gym helping his owner work out as she sees fit. Tomorrow will be the three week anniversary of him getting captured by his owner. As he ate Mark looked over his naked body, it was filled with countless scars and injuries. The sign of age in any tiny. As he inspected himself, he got to his right hand, during the last gym day on Thursday, his owner broke his middle finger. To hide this from her, he found some string and tied his pointer, ring, and middle fingers together, making a makeshift splinter. It was healing normally, but today he would have to put his body to the test again.
After finishing his breakfast, his owner returned, now draped in a towel. She dried herself off and got dressed in her workout gear. Mark watched her get dressed right before he is grabbed and shoved between her boobs. The sports bra she likes to wear is tight and combined with her jogging, breathing becomes hard. Marks owner goes downstairs, grabs her keys, and leaves the house. Locking it, she starts to jog towards the gym. Marks head is poking out of his owners cleavage so he can look around a little as she runs. First off, she passes through sleepy suburbia, not much happens apart from the occasional car driving by or soft crunch of tiny ending up under her shoes.
Soon enough she passes into the town proper and it gets a little more lively. Shops are opening, people are leaving for work, and kids are heading to school. Marks owner stops by her favorite deli to pick up a light snack before reaching the gym. She always gets the same thing; live tinies on rye lettuce and tomatoes. She would sit down and eat it, giving Mark a chance to look around. Looking behind the counter, he saw workers cutting up regular meats along with tinies, although most people seemed to enjoy tinies, so there was an entire cabinet filled with tinies broken up by parts and smoked tinies. In the middle was a tank filled with live ones, some were playing and eating while others cowered in the corner. Mark didn't have much more time to look as his owner was done eating and got up to continue to the gym.
By now the sun was fully up and the town was more active. Next up, Marks owner had to pass by a school to get to the gym, and and she ran, he looked past the fence to the courtyard. Inside there were countless girls playing hopscotch, jumprope, hacky sack, and all manner of small games with one another as they waited for classes to start. Each game involved tiny boys in some way, they would be taped down to the squares, forced to run under the girl avoiding her feet and the rope, and even used as the sack. As his owner reached the edge of the courtyard, Mark saw that the school set up a tiny nest, meant to trap wild tinies for girls to play with. Killing two birds with one stone. Mark just quietly sighed, knowing this was the natural way of life for tinies.
After passing the school, it was a short trek to the gym and Mark’s owner made it in no time. The gym was a huge and had everything one could want to work out; a massive pool, diverse weight train area, a sauna, countless rooms for specialized courses, and much more. Mark thought about his owners schedule. First she would go to the weight room and exercise there, then she would go to the sauna, and finally swim in the pool. By the time she was done the sun would be setting and she would jog all the way home. By the time Mark finished this thought, his owner already put her bag in a locker and was heading up to the training room.
Entering the room, Mark saw tons of women working out. Some were lifting weights, others were running on treadmills, and a few were doing pull-ups on a special machine. Marks owner went to get a mat, some weights, and went to the open area. After finding a nice spot, she unrolled her mat and stepped on. She also took Mark out from between her boobs and placed him by her feet. “We're doing squats today little guy, are you excited?” Mark sighed as he knew what this would entail. He raised his arms up and his owner smiled, she turned around, held up her weights and came down like a boulder. With each squat, Mark felt like a house was dropped on him, but he held. With each bounce, he felt bones crack and groan in protest, but they never broke. His broken finger hurt once more, but he bit his lip and held. His muscles screamed for mercy, but got none. Finally his mental strength and discipline started to falter and as soon as she was done, he collapsed onto the mat, broken once again by his goddess. She proceeded to sit on him to continue her exercises, but he was lucky, being right under the crack, he took no serious damage.
After hours of this hell, she was done, so Marks owner got off of him. Mark was still super tired, but managed to crawl off the mat onto the cool floor. As Marks owner left him behind to put the weights and mat back, Mark looked over at the scenarios happening around him. Tinies desperately trying to avoid pounding feet on treadmills and stair masters, top and bottom halves of tinies kicking and struggling under massive asses as they are slowly reduced to stains, and even a small station to make drinks, there's a blender along with a ton of ingredients, including live tinies. Although the one that catches his attention is between two giantesses. One returns to the front counter with a tiny, his arm clearly broken and dislocated. The woman behind the counter points to a sign behind her that reads: “Rent a Tiny=Free, Replace a Tiny=$1.” The first woman nods and hands over the broken tiny and a dollar, then she picks a new tiny and returns to her machine. The woman behind the counter grabs the tiny and drops him in her ashtray. She takes out the cigarette she was smoking and places it on his soles. She proceeds to rub it up his legs, past his crotch, over his stomach and chest and finally smothers it out on his face, forcing him to breath in the hot ash to end him. Not a single word was said between the three of them as the woman behind the counter pulls out a magazine and starts reading. The woman had flipped past a few pages when Marks owner returned, she pushed him back between her boobs and went down to her locker again.
After changing to just a towel, Mark's owner took him in hand as they both went to the hot sauna. When they arrived in the sauna, they found that two women were already sitting nude and were being serviced by several men each. The men were crawling all over their bodies, licking sweat off as it came out. As Mark's owner walked in, soft crunches could be heard as the floor was littered by tinies who died from dehydration or heat stroke. After taking a seat, Mark's owner disrobed and dropped mark on her stomach. He quickly got to work licking her clean. This went on for awhile as the heat and constant intake of salty liquid took their toll on his body. Although he was naked, since his body was constantly pressed against hers, it got even hotter. Mark felt like he was about to pass out when the sound of a snap rang out in the sauna. Another tiny beat him to it and fell off his owner, he landed on his back hard and was breathing heavily as he struggled. He was struggling hard, but his legs refused to move. With this, his owner grabbed his body and tossed it into the mass of hot coals in the middle of the room. The second woman followed it up by pouring water onto the coals, the steam filled the room as the tinies now hard more work to do. A short while after, Mark's owner was ready and left the sauna.
After leaving, she went straight to the pool with Mark in tow. She put her towel on an empty chair and went to one of the lanes in the pool. As she walked over, Mark looked over and saw a class of girls being taught to swim by an instructor. All around the girls the water was slightly red and filled with tiny body parts and blue skinned face down tinies floating in the water not moving. One girl was holding the lower half of a tiny while chewing, the instructor notices and scolds her. “Emily, you shouldn't eat for an hour before swimming, it will give you cramps.” She says. “Aww, I'm sorry miss.” The girl responds. Mark doesn't hear the rest of the conversation as he finds himself flying through the air before landing on the water hard a few moments later. The hard hit combined with the cold shock almost makes Mark drown, but he recovers and starts to frantically swim to the other end of the lane as he knows what's coming. Although he is already in the middle, he has little time as his owner will get in position and dive in at one end of the pool and swim down the lane. If she catches up to him, he'll go straight to her stomach. It's a narrow race as he swims for his life, but he makes it to the safety of the pool filter at the end of the lane. He holds onto the bars as the machine tries to suck him in, but after his owner starts to swim away, he swims out and heads to the steps to climb out. After many laps, Mark makes it to the towels and his owner soon joins him. They dry off and head to the locker rooms once more.
Mark's owner packs the towel away and grabs a clean one as she heads to the showers. She got into an empty stall and turned on the warm water. Grabbing Mark and a bar of soap, she lathered up his body before putting the soap away. Mark was then used as a bar of soap, washing his owners dirty and sticky body. He was shoved between her toes and asscrack, under her pits and boobs, and all over until he felt a tight squeeze and sudden falling. His owner had accidentally dropped him. Mark had little time to adjust himself as he hit the tile floor hard with a sickening crunch. He landed on his right leg, breaking it. Mark looked at his broken leg until two massive soles flanked him on both sides, he slowly looked up at the goddess who towered over him. “Oh no, the little guy is broken… What should I do now?” She said in a slightly irritated mood. Mark was hyperventilating and on the verge of a panic attack on what she will do to him. “... I think I'll take you home and fix you up. I caught you so you could serve me and I won't let this get in the way, got it.” She said with the same tone as Mark could only look at her dumbfounded. Marks owner reached down and grabbed him as she dried off and went to get dressed and go home.
“I'll fix you up today, but tomorrow you'll join me on my jog to work, not in my clothes, but next to me. And if you fall behind, you'll spend the rest of the day in my nylons, understood?” She ordered Mark. “Yes mistress, I understand.” Mark responded, still trying to process what happened in his head. “Also it's been a while since I caught you, so it's time that I name you… Lassic, ya I like that name, that's what I'll call you from now on.” Lassic simply nodded and looked down. “This is the natural order of things” is all that Lassic could think as his owner shoved him between her boobs and jogged home under the setting sun.