- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Left unable to ejaculate thanks to her Master's mischievous Command Seal, the Lion King is having far more difficulties controlling her lust this time around. Unbeknownst to her, the cause of this is the rebellious knight unknowingly trapped in her by accident, and her patience is quickly running thin. With nobody else to turn to to quell her intense desire while Ritsuka is away, she is left with no choice but to turn to herself for help.

DigiDemonLord won the October commission and requested a continuation of an earlier commission, Rebel Against the Lance.  It was super fun to come back to this story!




The lack of light was the hardest thing to adjust to first.  With the pulsing walls of flesh around her, and the constant flow of ball batter so thick it coated the sides of her throat every time she drank some of it, the blonde-haired, tomboy Saber knew that escape was impossible for her.  She didn’t know how long she had been trapped for, but multiple days had to have passed since she was unknowingly fed to her father’s majestic and powerful member.  Her only hope for escape was for the Lancer version of Artoria to ejaculate, and she’d try to go along with the flow since she wasn’t strong enough to pry open the orifice sealing her in.


The violent, near-constant shaking was the next thing she needed to get used to.  After getting trapped in her nut, Mordred wasn’t sure if the more physically matured Artoria always acted in such an undignified manner when nobody was looking, or if being unable to cum for days on end was making her masturbate so frequently.  In either case, her small, tight prison was slamming into something more often than not as of late.  Even over the pounding heartbeat of her unaware detainer, the muffled sultry moans echoed through her and ignited her lust.


However, in the privacy of the mighty Lancer’s testicle, away from the eyes of others, Mordred was able to be more honest with herself.  While it wasn’t as she had imagined she’d get the love and recognition she wanted from the King of Knights, it was more than she ever got before.  The salty sea of seed that threatened to drown her numbed her mind, got her hard, and made her want to submit to Artoria.  No longer was she complaining to herself or the nobody else around to see her about having to soak in what could have become her siblings.  She would only be trying to fool herself, and Artoria’s potent seed was too delicious to deny.


And so, as Artoria once more thrust her hips like an animal into someone or something, Mordred was tossed from one wall to the next, cock in hand as she pumped it furiously.  An enormous hand from the outside was periodically squeezing her tightly, trying to bring the blonde Lancer to some sort of release.


Damn, Father.  You’ve been going at it like a beast for days now!  That’s some stamina for ya!  Used to life in Artoria’s nut by now, Mordred was taking more enjoyment in the beautiful Lancer’s sexual frustration.  C’mon, squeeze harder!  Tighter!  Crush me if you can.  I’m right here, Fatheeeeeeeer!!  Cumming weakly herself, Mordred’s ejaculation was lost to Artoria’s semen as the dignified king slammed her hips harder a couple more times before coming to an unsatisfied rest.  Relaxing into the tender flesh walls surrounding her, Mordred smiled.  Guess I’m stuck for another day.  Oh well.  Could be worse.




Panting from exhaustion and covered in sweat, Lancer Artoria laid face down on her bed, her erection hilted on the sex toy modeled after her Master’s nethers, frustratingly unable to fill it with her seed.  Constrained by a Command Seal that denied her orgasm until RItsuka allowed it herself, normally it wouldn’t have been this big of an issue.


It’s only been a few days, but this is entirely unlike the last time Master sealed my ejaculations.  She thought, gently massaging her slightly swollen testicles as she caught her breath and stood up.  Her majestic ‘lance’ hadn’t softened once in the past few days, so the onahole was picked up off the bed with her member.  Pulling the toy off, she stored it away and got dressed to leave her room.  Even in her body suit, her massive manhood bulged out, stretching up into the underside of her breasts and the tip was poking out of her cleavage.  The scent of her precum fills her nostril, making her want to masturbate again.  “I just hope Master doesn’t summon me to fight with this…  I pray for her swift and safe return.”  Manifesting her cloak to hide her erection, she cupped her painfully-swollen testicles as she went to get a late-night shower, hoping no other Servants would be around at this time.




It’s not going away.  It’s not going away.  It’s not going away.  It’s not going away.  Unable to think of anything but her raging hard-on, a full week had passed and Artoria was barely able to keep her composure as she returned to her room from the cafeteria.  Her cloak had allowed her to hide her erection quite easily all this time but it also trapped the scent of her lust in as well, leaving the only exit to funnel all of the fumes almost directly up her nose.  Her sensitive testicles, slapping from one thigh to the other as she walked, did nothing to help calm her mind, but with the arousing scent assailing her senses as well, her thoughts were laced with lust.  The onahole Master gave me isn’t helping anymore.  It’s becoming loose and wearing down from my constant masturbation, but I can’t stop myself.  What more can I do?


“Oh, my King!”


Hearing a gallant voice call to her, Artoria focused all her willpower on composing herself.  No matter what, she couldn’t disgrace herself in front of one of her knights.  Turning around, she was met by three of the Knights of the Round Table, Gawain, Tristan, and Bedivere.  “Well met, good sirs.  Have you need of my aid?”


“It’s nothing too serious, my King.  We’re simply looking for Mordred.”  Gawain said as he and the others approached, bowing their heads.  “No doubt up to mischief again.”


“You shouldn’t assume the worst of Sir Mordred like that, Sir Gawain.”  Speaking up for the missing knight, Bedivere reprimanded the Knight of the Sun.


While nodding in agreement, there was a pensive look on Tristan’s face.  “Though, trouble does seem to find Sir Mordred, one way or another.  How tragic…”


“Hm.  Now that you mention it, I have not seen my son lately.”  Artoria said after a moment.  “That said, my instincts tell me that Sir Mordred is not too far away either.  I’m sure you all have no need to worry.”


“Yes, my King!”  The three said in unison.


Nodding and trying to keep her stoic expression, Artoria’s testicles throbbed as they filled with more of her thick seed, waiting to be released.  Her cock twitched in excitement and a fresh wave of the pungent scent of her precum filled her lungs.  “V-Very well.  Now, if you’ll excuse me, I am going to retire to my room.”


“Of course,” Gawain said, bowing again as Artoria turned to leave.


“You are looking a bit flush, my King.  Would you allow us to escort you to your room?”  Bedivere asked, noticing something off about her.


Stopping for a moment, the Lancer King of Knights thought about bringing one of them back to her room.  If I so order it, my Knights will obey…


With her mind already filled with indecent thoughts, as she glanced back at them, she could imagine each of them on her bed as she took them.  The big, strong, muscular Gawain, glistening with sweat as she embraced him from behind, or the slimmer, graceful Tristan, moaning like a cheap whore.


Even for one so rugged, I may end up breaking Sir Gawain, and I wonder what song Sir Tristan would sing under me…  Her eyes finally stopping on Bedivere’s slender, delicate body, he had next to no muscle definition and was the most effeminate of the male knights.  And Sir Bedivere…  even Master has expressed interest in making him her bride, though I doubt-!?  Realizing her sexual frustration was corrupting her thoughts, Artoria shook her head to think clearer.  “N-No, that will not be necessary.”  Hastening her return to her room, the blonde king clutched her cape closed.  Master…  I pray for your swift and safe return… for my Knights’ sake as well.




Having given up on the futile task of keeping track of time, Mordred had no idea how long she had been in Artoria’s nut.  For that matter, she wasn’t even entirely sure which nut she was in.  All she had known for an unmeasurable amount of time was violent shaking, muffled, husky moans, and drinking what could have been her siblings just to breathe.  Though ‘drinking’ may not be the most accurate word to describe ingesting the thick dick milk.


In the beginning, she was able to keep the levels of fermenting spunk down with ease.  Depending on how voracious she was, she could empty the sac of Artoria’s little swimmers entirely.  However, for a while now, she had been bathing up to her crotch in the thick mess no matter how much of it she drank.


Softly nibbling on the pulsating walls surrounding her, beating her meat as the Lancer version of her father rutted desperately against something, Mordred was content with her containment.  Geez, Father, who are you trying to knock up with all of this jizz?  Well, since ya make so much, ya shouldn’t mind me taking some, right?  Using the pleasant feeling liquid as lube to fap with, her body had adjusted to being in Artoria’s that she could absorb the Mana from her sperm without even ingesting it anymore.  Licking her lips though, she bent down and filled her cheeks to bursting with the stuff and swallowed happily as she continue to jerk herself off and caress the slimy walls with her free hand and feet.  Mmmm!  So rich and creamy!  I mean, I’d have either drowned long ago or died to Mana exhaustion if I didn’t, but after all this, it’s gonna be hard not eating your jizz, Father.


Enjoying her containment to the fullest, the rebellious tomboy blew her own, tiny, watery load into the sea of Artoria’s spunk.  The level of semen rose again, not in response to the minuscule amount she unleashed, as Artoria’s body produced more of her own, bringing the level back up to Mordred’s crotch once more.


Well, shit.  If Father keeps increasing the pace… I might actually drown in here yet.




Due to how Heroic Spirits are recorded into the Throne of Heroes and subsequently summoned by Chaldea, it isn’t uncommon for different versions of the same Servant to be summoned.  This idea was first proven by the King of Knights and Hound of Ulster and has been expanded on as their roster of Servants grew.  But this wasn’t limited to just the ‘original’ concept of a mythological figure’s Spirit Origin, but even the derivatives.


Striding confidently through the halls of Chaldea’s headquarter with no less dignity than the Lion King but an air of intimidation than the more emotionally reserved Lancer, the King of Storm made her way toward Artoria’s room.  If the Knights’ reports are correct, she hasn’t come out of her room for a week.  She thought as she approached the Lion King’s door.  A slightly flushed face, uncharacteristic impatience, and a strong, powerful odor lingering where she passes.  It would appear Master is up to her mischief once again.


As an example of Alters and their ‘originals’ not sharing the same memories of their lives before becoming Servants, her relationship with the Lion King was more amicable than most who share their circumstances.  Perhaps because their origins were so ill-defined as ‘figures that might have been’ to begin with, rather than viewing her as a perversion of her morals and ideals, the Lion King accepted her as an equal possible existence.  As such, though Chaldea’s database registered her as an Alter, Lancer Artoria proposed they refer to one another by the color of their armor instead.


“White One, are you in?”  Knocking on her other’s door, she waited for the white-armored Lancer’s reply.


While their physical features were identical, she bore the trademark, but not quite homogeneous, signs of her Alter nature.  Slightly paler blonde hair, amber irises, black clothing, and a dark, spikey crown, giving a more menacing visage of the inhuman king that could have been.  Like the Lion King, she also wore a skin-tight bodysuit, only more revealing with a hole that revealed her stomach and underbust, and gaps that exposed her underarms and inner thighs.  If she donned her dark, spikey-scaled armor and cloak, all of her alabaster skin would be covered, but without her steed, Llamrei, she usually forgoes the bulky hindrance.


If Master has, once again, used a Command Seal to deny White One’s orgasms, then that means it’s been roughly two weeks.  Knocking once more after not receiving a reply, she sighed and opened the door, and quickly entered to block off the sounds and smells that she had predicted were being sealed within.  And those predictions, while mostly accurate, underestimated how severely the emerald-eyed Lancer’s pent-up lust was.


Entering and locking the door behind in less than a breath, she was hit by the heavy odor of sweat and precum that was saturating the air, and the husky, wanting moans of the naked woman on the bed were both beautiful and animalistic.  The Lion King was thrusting her hips into the onahole modeled after their Master, stretched out and worn down beyond recovery from overuse and the unrestrained strength of a Servant with B-Rank Strength.  It couldn’t have been satisfying to use at all anymore, but there was also a lack of anything else for her to use.


Happy that she locked and locked the door so quickly, the amber-eyed Lancer approached the bed.  Seeing her other act in such an undignified manner, slamming her hips so violently into a broken mass of silicone, she couldn’t hold her in contempt for it.  “I suppose we really are one-in-the-same, White One.  That sultry voice, those powerful thrusts.  I know them well.”  She said as she sat on the bed.  If anything, she was the one to indulge in her lust a bit more honestly, so seeing this was as reassuring as it was arousing.


“B-Black One!?  I-Is Master back yet?”  Unable to stop seeking an orgasm magically denied to her, Artoria looked at her amber-eyed woman, looking at her with understanding and empathy.  “I need something more than this.  Something warm and tight to… to…  I need Master.”


Shaking her head, the Altered Servant reached out and stroked her sexually frustrated other’s cheek.  “While it sounds like Master is fine, her mission is taking a bit longer than expected.”  She didn’t see herself as either superior or inferior to the Lion King, but right now she did feel like she had a bit of control over her.  “But I understand your dilemma.”  Disrobing by shifting the revealing bodysuit she wore to Spirit form, she held up her own erection for Artoria to see.  The powerful, lustful scent of the room had her extremely aroused, and her womanhood ached to be ravaged the way the stretched-out, abused sex toy had been.  “Would you like some help?”


“B-Black One…”  It wasn’t the first time one of them had helped the other manage their lust before.  They were so similar that neither saw it as any different than masturbating.  “Th-Thank you!”  Unable to hold herself back, one of the reasons she had locked herself in her room was because she was concerned she might pounce on someone if her control slipped for any reason.  Grabbing the pale-eyed Artoria and pulling her down on the bed, the Lion King plunged the full length of her member into the Storm King’s rear.


Just inserting her cock into something warm, tight, and of a new shape would have been enough to have her cum on the spot, but as was the case for the past two weeks, the magic of Ritsuka’s Command Seal acted as an impassable barrier, letting her edge close to climax, but not beyond.  Her wave of lust slammed against it hard, but the Seal held fast.


However, even with her ejaculation denied, Artoria felt her libido strengthen as the tunnel of powerful ring muscles squeezed her tightly.  “Soooo tiiiiiiiight!  Black O-One!”  Pressing her body down on her other, she wrapped her arms around the woman’s slender frame, squeezing her equally huge breasts and stroking the large, thick member.  “Oh!  Maaaster!  I want to cum so badly!!!”




Oh?  Is Father finally banging Master?  Immediately able to tell, just from the feel of the impact of her testicular prison plapping against something on the outside, that Artoria was no longer using the sex toy for masturbation.  Whatever it was was warmer and absorbed the force of the blonde King’s thrusts in a way the silicone toy didn’t have the mass to.  Wait, if that’s true… does that mean I’m going to get evicted soon?  There’s no way Father could resist busting a nut in Master!


The prospect of freedom was a complicated emotion for her.  The extended period of exposure to the slightly Divine-influenced Lancer’s lustful energies and potent seed permeated every Ether-fiber of her being.  She had adjusted and grown accustomed to living in her Father’s balls.


I… I don’t want to leave.  Even if Master isn’t blowing Father currently, I can feel more love and acceptance from Father in a single second in here than I could from all my time serving as a Knight!  Bracing herself on the squishy, pulsating walls, she readied herself to resist the ejaculation she believed would be coming soon, but still tried to assist in Artoria’s orgasm.  I’ll help you, Father.  Just… let me stay in here!




Impaled on the emerald-eyed Artoria’s long cock, the Altered Lancer quickly held a hand to her mouth as the contents of her stomach got churned by the violent humping.  Helping her other masturbate was always so fulfilling, if not a bit uncomfortable as she was able to reach places normally too deep for most, but today she was even more forceful than she usually was.  Ahhhn~!  Oh, White One…  Y-You’ve been at your l-limit for too long.  If Master had tried to take you…  Each thrust of her other self shook her to her Spirit Core, the shockwaves rattling her brain.  Any sense of holding back was as thoroughly crushed as a frail human’s body would have been had Artoria gotten ahold of them.


Even the Lion King’s technique in handling her rod was not as refined as it normally was.  The grace of her long, slender fingers was stolen by clumsy impatience.  Yet, the more forceful pleasuring had an appeal of its own that the Altered Servant could appreciate.  One of the true differences in their bodies was the size and shape of their cocks.  Unlike the Lion King’s, which stood tall, rigid, and inspired a sense of awe, fully piercing her cleavage from below at full mast, the Storm King’s tip barely brushed against her underbust.  However, the girth of hers was unlike her other’s, requiring two hands to handle properly, giving it, like her, a more intimidating and daunting presence when the two were compared.


Rough masturbation like this… White One has never let me experience it before, it’s not bad…  Holding a hand to her stomach as the long phallus bulged out from it with every thrust, the pain she felt wasn’t enough to overshadow the euphoric satisfaction.  However…


Catching the lust-crazed Artoria off-guard as she slammed their bodies together once more, the more merciless Lancer, rolled over on the bed, pinning her other under her.  Sitting up as the sudden reversal forced Artoria to release her grip, the battle-minded Lancer mounted her other and twirled around to smirk victoriously down.  She tightened every muscle she could around the heated shaft of flesh filling her and rubbed her stomach, before leaning forward until her fat cock was buried in the soft embrace of a hefty chest.


“I offered… my help… White One.”  She said, sliding her hips slowly forward, burying her cock further into the Lion King’s chest as she enjoyed watching the agonizing pleasure melt her mirrored self’s face more.  “Not… to be used.”  Slamming her hips back down until she hit the base of the long member inserted into her, she felt the euphoria of having both her sexes pleasured simultaneously.


The emerald-eyed blonde didn’t care how she was pleased at this point, squeezing her breasts together to increase the pressure they provided to the member between them.  Her body tightened up again, but her long-awaited climax was halted as if it running into the impenetrable walls of Camelot.  Yet, even just feeling her blood pumping through her erection was enough to bring her to the cusp of another orgasm.  “Ahhn~!  Black One!  M-More.  This isn’t… enough!”  Her testicles were heavy, swollen, and tingled as more and more of her seed filled them.


Sitting up and gyrating her hips on the Lion King’s crotch, the amber-eyed woman reached behind her and grabbed her inflated scrotum, squeezing it tightly.  “My… these are… quite full…  Give it to… me.”




Scrambling to adjust her hold to prevent accidentally accompanying the semen surrounding her when it finally did get pumped out of her Father’s balls, Mordred had never been so thankful for Artoria’s inability to cum before.  Between the powerful thrusts, the spinning, and having the swallow enough seed to create a bubble to breathe in, she had lost her previous grip and had collided with the tightly sealed orifice that led to freedom.


Geez, can’t be Master Father’s banging.  Even I’m feeling sore here.  Unable to find any purchase on the slick walls, she was still attempting to aid in pleasuring the Lion King in some way, though any success she might have found in this endeavor she wouldn’t know.  But if not Master, then who is Fath-hrngh!


As she continued to tight and brace herself against something, the Knight of Rebellion was squeezed from all sides as something beyond her Father’s body wrapped around her.  The force was much more powerful than anytime Artoria played with her balls in an effort to relieve the pressure in them too.  Her bones strained under the overwhelming constriction and she couldn’t even expand her lungs to breathe.


F-Fath… ther…  Her face pressing into the opening at the top of Artoria’s nut, Mordred’s head was about to give in and be crushed when, in an instant, the impenetrable barrier loosened.  Huh!?  Feeling her face slid into a narrow tube, the tomboyish knight struggled to resist as the condensed seed propelled her further along.  No!  No, no!  Father!  Don’t nut me out of you!  Let me stay.  I belong in your balls!  Mother stole me from you, so just let me stay now that I’m back.  Please!  She was too weak to stop herself, as her shoulders, arms, hips, legs, and finally, feet slipped into the tube.  She was caught in the flow of something far beyond her strength, the end of her Father’s abstinence.




Perhaps it was a testament to how powerful even the most ridiculous of orders backed up by a Command Seal could be, or maybe it was proof of the extent one had to go through to break such a binding seal.  For almost two full weeks, she hadn’t known a moment’s peace.  The pressure of dozens, if not hundreds of orgasms were denied to her bashing against the seal.  Destroying her prized gift from her Master in an attempt to satisfy herself.  Countless fantasies of bedding her beautiful, mischievous Master, or forcing herself on her Knights.  The tight embrace of her other’s sex coiling around her.  Getting her swollen scrotum squeezed in a vice-like grip.  And that annoying tingle that she felt in her testicles the entire time.  All of these needed to pile on top of one another before she was able to penetrate the magical barrier keeping her from release.  Much like her Noble Phantasm, as if gaining the Pierce Invincibility trait, there was no stopping or defending from this ejaculation as her body was wracked in a pleasure more potent than any she had felt in her life.


Driven by pure, orgasmic instinct, she grabbed the hips of the Lancer riding her and pulled her down to the base of her twitching cock, her hips pushing up into the soft thighs as her back arched.  “F-Finallyyyyyyyy~!”


“White On-!?”  Having to cover her mouth as it felt like her stomach was about to be rammed up her throat, the amber-eyed Artoria’s sex tightened once more as the surge of thick ball batter rose up the mighty phallus piercing her.  Before it even exploded from the tip, the dense magical energy flowed into her and she reached climax thanks to the soft pressure teasing her cock.


First came the potent, long-awaited ejaculation of the Lion King, cumming with a force that, from past experiences, would have splattered against the ceiling had she not been inserted into her Altered self.  Massive deluges of weeks-old semen quickly filled and stretched out the slender woman’s toned core as she filled the Storm King’s womb and sex.  A torrential gush of the foul-smelling seed exploded out from the drooling quim, covering and soaking her crotch and thighs, as well as spilling over the bedding and dripping onto the floor.


And in the midst of her most satisfying ejaculation, bursting forth from the depths of her cleavage, a thick spray of cum from the orgasming Alter splattered across her face.  It had a more pungent scent than her own seed and had she not abstained for so long, the creamy spunk would be a bit thicker, but there was no way any normal load could compete with the thickness of hers currently.  The warmth of the Storm King’s ejaculation flowed over her face, neck, and chest, defiling her flawless skin.


Out of breath from the short, but intense shared masturbation session, the Altered Lancer collapsed onto her other self.  “F-Feeling… better… White One?”  She asked through labored breathing as some of her own semen covered her lips and spread over her tongue.


Artoria didn’t say anything in reply, her mind numb from the blissful ejaculation as the weaker spurts continued to leak from her.  Instead, she just embraced the Storm King, leaving her softening cock in the stretched-out sex.  Ahh~  Finally… that annoyingly pleasant itch has gone away.  She thought as the irritation in her scrotum that had been keeping her in a perpetual state of arousal seemed to have passed.  As the other Artoria’s spunk dripped down into her agape mouth, she savored its taste and swallowed, thankful for the flavorful post-orgasm snack.




Despite trying to resist the entire way up her father’s cock, Mordred was shot out of the tight urethra with the first spurt of hot, sticky jizz that filled some narrow tube of flesh.  Taking the brunt of the forceful ejaculation to the face, she was too disoriented and unable to grab onto the cockhead as it retreated slightly, leaving her against a wall deep in someone.


No, Father!  C-Come back…  Trying to return to the embrace she had grown accustomed to, she reached out to Artoria’s member, but the thickness of the cum and the pressure of it shooting into her pinned her to the depths she was ejected into.


However, Artoria’s member returned with a powerful thrust, slamming into the rebellious knight, breaching the orifice behind her, and plunging Mordred into a chamber far more spacious than the confinement she had been kicked out of.  The deluge of cum continued for a while longer, draining what little stamina Mordred had left as she was caught between the slowly softening cock and undulating flesh.


With what little strength she did have left, Mordred drank up as much of her father’s seed as she could, but there was another flavor accentuating the robust flavor that she wasn’t familiar with, but complimented the spunk perfectly.  Mmm…  Who did Father nut me into?  This taste is… comforting…  Savoring the new flavor, she weakly tried to hold on to Artoria’s member as it softened and receded back, slowly exiting and threatening to leave her behind!  N-No!  No, Father, take me with you!  Scrambling forward and feeling all over the spongey head, she desperately searched for the entrance to what she had claimed for her room.  Come on.  Where is it?  Where is it!?  Don’t go without me, Father.  Keep me in your nut for longer.


She tried her best to find the tight urethra, but just as she did and before she could squeeze back in, Artoria’s behemoth had shrunk enough that the threshold she had breached in orgasm sealed behind her as she exited the chamber.  Mordred wasn’t strong enough to keep her hold, so the orifice sealed her in, preventing her from following after.


Damn it!  No!  Father!  Father, come back!  Pounding on the wall that was blocking her, the blonde Saber tried to force her way through, but couldn’t.  She was trapped in some other Servant.  Fuck!  Who is it?  Who did Father cream pie?  Huh?  This magical energy…  Upset that her one-sided bonding time with the figure she idolized had ended so abruptly, she was ready to lash out at whomever she was trapped in, but as she tried to sense the magical energy to try and identify the culprit, it was oddly similar to the wavelength of the semen she was floating in.  Is Father’s dick milk confusing me, or am I in one of the other Fathers?




Recovering first from a wonderful orgasm, the amber-eyed Artoria pulled herself off her counterpart’s flaccid phallus, shuddering in pleasure as thick globs of cum poured from her nethers.  Rubbing her stomach as the majority of the massive load stayed in her womb, something about it made her sex tingle as her body refused to part with it.


“Well, White One.  I assisted you,” she said, looking down at the pleasure coma the emerald-eyed woman under her was slipping into, “now it’s only fair that you assist me.”  Still rock hard despite ejaculating herself, the Altered Lancer inserted herself into the compliant Lion King and had a few rounds of fun herself, emptying her balls into the accepting sex.  By the time she was finished, her partner had passed out into a blissful slumber, the first in the last couple weeks.


With her lust finally satisfied, even with the monstrously thick member pounding her, Artoria was able to actually fall asleep.  Thank you… Black One.


Satisfied with the results of her checking in on her other, the Storm King got out of bed and looked back at the state she had left it in.  Slathered in thick sheets of both of their ejaculations, the sleeping Lancer looked to be wearing a liquid nightdress.


“I’ll leave it to you to clean all this up, White One.”  She said as she wiped off as much of the semen dripping off of her as she could, leaving it on the floor as she headed for the door and manifested her clothes.  Licking her fingers and palms clean, she rubbed her slightly distended stomach, appreciating the weight of a potent load in her.  It’d be a waste to absorb it all right away.  Looking back once more as she stepped out of the room, she smiled softly as Artoira turned over in her sleep, revealing her broad, plump peach.  “We’ll have to do this again sometime soon.  Now, I have to get to the baths.”




Unable to truly tell what had happened, it wasn’t like Mordred could escape on her own either.  Whether she was in another Artoria or not, she couldn’t escape and her unwitting captor was walking off with her.


Will they be able to feel me?  Can I get back to Lion King Father?  She wondered, allowing herself to float deeper into the ocean of cum surrounding her.  And if I can…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282