- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DigiDemonLord requested unaware futanari cock vore, so I delivered unaware futanari cock vore!  Bonus points for wanting to use best Artoria and the world's best son.


In Chaldea, there were some places restricted to certain people.  After all, despite gathering under the idea of different Mage families working together to monitor and protect the Human Order on their planet, there were plenty of spies who wouldn’t think twice to send back anything that could advance their own family’s research.  But protecting its secrets isn’t the only reason certain rooms to entire wings of Chaldea are restricted.  While she normally doesn’t mind people coming into her workshop, Chaldea’s second successfully summoned Heroic Spirit, Leonardo Da Vinci, sternly suggests that nobody is to enter it if she isn’t there.  A lesson a tiny, naked, blonde haired rebellious tomboy now knew the reason for as she crawled out of the air vent and dropped to the hallway floor.

 

“Damnit, with all that junk in there I don’t even know what happened…”  She grumbled, staying close to the corner of the corridor as she went for help.  While not entirely shy about her body given what she normally wore under her heavy armor, Mordred’s face was flushed just thinking about what would happen should someone see her.  One moment she was walking through Da Vinci’s workshop simply because she knew she shouldn’t, and the next she was less than a centimeter tall among her clothes.  Thankfully she could shift them back to spirit form, but for some reason she couldn’t manifest them or any of her other gear anymore.  “Well, I guess it is my own damn fault.  Never gonna do that again, that’s for sure.”  She vowed under her breath as she got to an intersection that led deeper into the restricted wing that housed Servants not to be casually interacted with.

 

The reason nobody was walking the halls was both because of the time of night and the location Da Vinci’s workshop was built in.  Servants with dangerous bodies, like Hassan of Serenity, or personalities, like Stheno and Euryale, are kept beyond the genius inventor’s workshop so’s to prevent staff from unintentionally stumbling into something that could scar them for life.  However, despite the danger of potentially being found by a less than desirable Servant, Mordred’s destination was the one meant to act as the final guard of the area before someone could get hurt… the Lancer-class form of her father, the Goddess Rhongomyniad Artoria Pendragon.

 

“Man… if only I could contact Master.  She’d be able to do something, but I doubt I’d make it all the way to her room.”  Reluctant to go to her father for help, the alternative of getting help from one of the problem Servants deeper in the wing or discovered by an unscrupulous Mage while she was so weak she couldn’t even fight them off were far worse.

 

Sneaking into the older, bustier Artoria’s room was simple enough.  The new challenge that presented itself to the shrunken Saber was that her Lancer father was, like most of Chaldea, asleep laying on her side.  The standardized bed frames in each room also held the mattress too high off the ground for Mordred to jump up to and was too smooth to climb.  Thankfully, some of Artoria’s sheets were hanging off the foot of her bed from under her blankets low enough for her to grab onto.

 

Breathing heavily to catch her breath in the darkness under the Lion King’s bedding, Mordred looked at the bare feet in front of her and clicked her tongue.  “Tch, damnit Father, that’s a ‘proper’ King for ya.  Beautiful and dignified, even when asleep…”  She hated to admit it, but her loathing of the King of Knights, in all her forms, came from the profound respect she held for them all.  While she used to claim to be the only one capable of succeeding her father, Mordred knew that she’d struggle to live up to Artoria’s example.  She couldn’t count the number of times she had woken up having rolled out of her own bed with her ass sticking up in the air.  A sight she couldn’t imagine the beautiful King replicating.  She couldn’t even complain about the smell lacing the stagnant air around her.  

 

Forced to stay close to the more developed body of Artoria to remain in the gap it created between the blanket and mattress, Mordred was given a much closer perspective of her body than she had ever wanted before.  Long smooth legs, fair skin, plump thighs, even if she was designed after the original Artoria who stopped aging in her mid-teens, the Lion King’s body only reminded Mordred of the inferiorities of her homunculus body by comparison.  She couldn’t grow anymore and had a limited life span.

 

Passing the thighs, there was a noticeable change in the air as she continued as the biggest hit to her pride as the offspring of the King of Knights came into view.  Bulging out from the crotch of the tight, high cut blue and gold bodysuit the Lancer wore, normally hidden from view with the help of the skirt of her royal regalia, Mordred was once again taken aback by the impressive member of her father.  Even despite the massive difference in their sizes currently, while flaccid Artoria’s manhood stretched upwards reaching just under her belly button.  Looking down at her own package, it didn’t even reach a quarter of that distance and the heavy musk of sweat and pheromones were making it twitch and grow in response.  One of the massive testicles had popped out from the confining fabric and hung down onto the mattress next to her, utterly dwarfing her.

 

“I bet this thing is the main reason nobody found out Father’s identity in that timeline.  Have a freaking flaw already…”  The Saber grumbled, walking up to the colossal sperm bank and lightly placing a hand on it.  “Damn thing is bigger than my room now.”  Smirking, she reeled back and punched the leathery sack, both to alleviate some pent-up frustration and to mess with her father a bit.  And when the massive body flinched from her attack, Mordred smirked with satisfaction... until after reel back away from her, the giant testicle rolled forward further and steamrolled over her with ease!  “Ack!  Fath-!”  Holding up her hands to try and stop the oncoming mass of flesh, the rebellious knight’s childish act left her buried from the neck down under her father’s nut, covered in sweat.  Thankfully this only lasted a few seconds as the slumbering Lancer readjusted her sleeping posture and lifted the oppressively heavy and hot nut off her.  Panting and calming her heart rate, Mordred picked herself up.  “Well… at least Father can feel me.  That means I have a chance to wake him up.”  She reasoned with herself and continued her journey up Artoria’s body.

 

Despite how much Artoria’s chest and rear filled out while wielding her sacred lance, there was barely an ounce of excess fat to be found anywhere else on her body, and the slim stomach Mordred passed could attest to that.  She restrained herself from messing with the obnoxiously large breasts that were almost popping out of the open chest of Artoria’s bodysuit, not wanting to be buried under something immensely more massive and soft than before.  By this point, Mordred was able to put a bit more distance between her and the slumbering King as the blankets covering the bed were tucking under Artoria’s arms.  The white sheets the Saber walked across were covered by stray strands of soft locks of golden hair that hung down over her father’s slender neck, normally tied up in a bun but now allowed to flow mostly behind her back.

 

Finally, standing in front of the flaxen hair beauty’s gigantic face, Mordred took a deep breath.  “Father!  Father wake up!”  Yelling as loud as possible, she wasn’t entirely surprised to see no change in Artoria’s peaceful sleeping face.  When strands of hair start to look like cords of rope to you, there was no way her voice should have been able to reach her father’s ear even if she was awake.  “Damn it…”  Approaching Artoria’s face, Mordred tightly gripped a hair and began to climb up so she could yell directly into the Lancer’s ear.  Hopefully that would be enough to wake her.

 

Terrifyingly, the single follicle of hair hanging over the gigantic King’s face had been caught in the corner of her mouth, so the Knight of Rebellion had to brace herself against the Lancer’s marshmallowy soft lips.  She was almost sucked into her father’s mouth too, as it parted for a particularly deep breath, but even when scaled down she had the proportional strength of a Servant.  If not for that…

 

Dragging her body over the crest of Artoria’s far too comfortable and warm cheek, Mordred carefully walked over to her father’s ear.  Hoping for a better reaction this time, she yelled as loud as her tiny lungs would allow.  “Father!  Wake up!  I need you to take me to Master!”  This time, something happened almost immediately.  Smiling broadly as she stabilized herself, Mordred felt the Servant under her begin to stir.  Her smile shifted to agape fear as the shadow of Artoria’s hand passed over her, and while she wanted to run for cover, the ‘ground’ beneath her began to tilt.  “Shit!  Father’s rolling over!”  She realized just a second too late as she both fell away from the King of Knight’s face and also collided with her hand as it made a second pass to get rid of whatever was disturbing her sleep.  Tumbling through the air, Mordred couldn’t stop herself as she landed in Artoria’s cleavage and slid between the tightly packed, sweaty mammaries.  When she was finally able to orient herself, because she didn’t have the benefit of inertia like she did when she fell, she was stuck as the material tightly spread across her back when the jiggling masses of breast fat settled from Artoria rolling over.  “Damn it!  I can barely move.  And Father swatted me away like I was a bug.”  Realizing that her objective was now even harder to accomplish, Mordred struggled to crawl up her Father’s huge breast, towards the chest window and freedom.  It didn’t help matters that her own cock was getting stimulated from the heat, warmth, texture and smell of her father’s more feminine asset and the subtle vibration that passed through her from her heartbeat.  “I swear, if I end up busting a nut on Father’s chest…”  She chastised herself as the fair skin under her turned more pink in color and clung to her more readily.

 

As soon as Mordred’s tiny hand felt around the sensitive area of Artoria’s areola, her body reacted and her breathing hitched.  “Mmm… Master…”  She whispered in her sleep lustfully.

 

“Well… it’s not what I had in mind, but as long as I can get help.”  Realizing that her options were limited, Mordred pulled herself across Artoria’s breast until her hand gripped a sunken slit.  Pulling her head up to it, she sunk her arms into the folds and felt around until she found her prize, a little nub of hardening flesh that was pointing up towards her by the second.  Every twitch and wiggling the gigantic Lancer made in response to her actions told Mordred that she was feeling something, but it wasn’t enough to wake Artoria from the pleasant dream she was having.  “C’mon Father… stop fantasizing about Master and wake up already!”  Feeling the breast she was trapped against start to swell from arousal, Mordred’s face was pressed deeply into the slit of the King of Knight’s inverted nipple, and she could feel the hidden nipple rub against her face.  However, rather than try and pull herself free, the shrunken Saber opened her mouth and bit into the trembling flesh around her as hard as she could.  A small jolt ran through Artoria’s body.  Not enough to wake her or even cause a significant reaction, but her heart rate increased and her body heated up.  Mordred bit the nub again, but the result was not what she was hoping for.  “I’m not doing this to get you off Father!  Wake the hell up!”  Biting one last time with all the strength she could muster, she barely felt an imperceptible gasp in the raspy moans coming from her father’s mouth.  “Damn it!  This isn’t working… well not like I want.  I’m using my full strength to wake Father up, but maybe I need to hit somewhere more…”  Stop mid-thought, Mordred pulled her head and arms free of Artoria’s nipple and looked in the opposite direction from where her slightly husky moans were coming from.  “...sensitive.”  Hanging her head, Mordred peeled her body from Artoria’s teat and headed towards the bottom of her cleavage.

 

There was only one other place in the Lancer King of Knight’s bodysuit that had a gap between it and her skin than the cleavage of her breasts, and when Mordred dragged herself into that space she was greeted with the sight of a monstrously huge behemoth of a cock that twitched and strained against the restrictive fabric holding it down.  As she approached, the scent of the clear fluid leaking from the half-erect member was noticeable but bearable, however in the enclosed space covered by a blanket the air was chokingly thick with it.  Even if she didn’t want to admit it, it wasn’t just to awake her father up for help that moved Mordred’s body, her own manhood swollen painfully and dripping precum as well.  She could catch faint whiff of it creeping out from the slowly receding foreskin of the majestic cock, God knows how many days old cum that was being aged.

 

Not really paying attention to her footing, Mordred stumbled forward when she unknowingly stepped into the decline of Artoria’s navel and pressed her face against the highly-sensitive cockhead poking out from under its protective sleeve.  Before she could right herself, the massive member spasmed and Artoira’s hip bucked at the unexpected sensation, knocking the rebellious bastard son on her back in the precum filled sunken pit of her bellybutton.  Looking up, Mordred barely had time to register the excited rod of her father came crashing back down on her.  Swelling further, it completely covered and trapped her beneath it, pulsing with every heartbeat.

 

Once again her comparatively reduced parameters became quite apparent to the Saber, as she pushed up against the ridiculously heavy shaft on top of her and couldn’t budge it.  “Would you give me a freaking break alrea-!?”  Frustrated, tired and unwillingly horny, Mordred exploded at her circumstances as she attempted to wiggle her way out from under the impressive specimen of manhood that was her father’s cock when an oppressively, overwhelming weight was added to the girthy member, pressing her into Artoria’s stomach with no way to fight back and a mouth full of perspiring dick flesh.

 

Feeling her member engorge so completely in her sleep, Artoria gently rested a hand on it and held it there, oblivious to the plight of her illegitimate son from another timeline.

 

“Goddamnit!  Fine… you’ll have to wake up eventually.”  Mordred resigned herself to her current situation.  She couldn’t escape and it didn’t seem like her father’s lust was going to pass anytime soon.  Exhausted and strangely comfortable in the warm embrace between the Lancer’s cock and stomach, she rather easily fell asleep with a soft smile on her face.

 

Without the tiny Saber crawling all over her body to stimulate it, Artoria’s body also somewhat calmed down rather quickly, as the dream of her affectionate, if not mischievous, Master passed.

 


 

 

While on any other day the lance wielding King of Knight’s would wake up this early, today she smiled softly after a dignified yawn and sat up.  She was to escort Chaldea’s Master on an excursion to the Camelot Singularity to ensure it was properly being corrected.  Ritsuka had also requested lessons on horseback riding, which was why Artoria was chosen to accompany the  inept but capable Master.  Feeling her male organ twitch at the thought of her cuddly Master, she blushed looking down at the discernible shape of her rod.  It wasn’t an uncommon sight for her, especially given how excited she was to get to spend the day with Ritsuka even if her face almost never showed it.  Noticing one of her family jewels had slipped out from her bodysuit, she adjusted herself, wincing a bit when she let the tightly stretched fabric snap back in place.  When her erection hadn’t subsided by the time she finished making her bed she was a little concerned.  “I have to go meet Master now…”  There was something about how her bodysuit rubbed against her sensitive glands that felt too good for her to calm down, but now wasn’t the time to deal with it.  Manifesting her faulds and battle skirt did little to distract from the energetic bulge soaking her clothes, so she donned her cape and closed the front as she left her room.  “Hopefully it will calm down soon.”

 

Unbeknownst to the famous King, her illegitimate son was the main reason her sexual excitement hadn’t faded.  Waking up to a twitching cock in the face, Mordred fought to free herself from under it as Artoria sat up and tumbled down the meaty shaft as she repeatedly bent over and lunged forward to make her bed.  Just as she was about to crawl free, the Lancer’s finger poked under the edge of her clothing and pulled it away, causing the tiny Saber to fall into her hand.  “Yes!  Father, you felt m-mmph!”  Misunderstanding Artoria’s actions, she was smothered under and stuck to the nut that had slipped free of the form fitting bodysuit and held immobile under its weight as her father went about her day!  “Father!  Father, can’t you hear me?  Can’t you feel me?!”  She yelled, struggling to move.

 

Feeling a pleasurable sensation come up from her balls, Artoria’s blush deepened as she held her cloak tightly closed.  “What is with my suit today?”  She pondered as she started passing staff and Servants on her way to the Command room, using her free hand to deftly massage her tender scrotum to alleviate it’s itch.

 

“Father!  Anyone!  Someone, hear me!”  Yelling as loud as she could, Mordred’s entire existence was completely hidden under her unaware father’s musky ball sack.  She had never been more humiliated nor had such a raging shame boner in all her life.  Gently kneaded into the tacky, wrinkled flesh sack, she had to endure and wait for a chance to get away.

 

*****

 

It was bad enough to be stuck under her father’s nuts when she slept or on the way to the Command Room but since Rayshifting being sandwiched between the rigid leather saddle and squishy heavy balls, Mordred was subjected to a whole new level of pressure constantly bearing down on her.  The heat and sweat became exponentially worse when Artoria entered battle to protect Ritsuka from wandering hostile forces of the Singularity.  Every thrust of the top heavy King’s Holy Lance apply the full weight of her regal ‘lance’ on the Rebellious Knight and if the heavy scent of battle sweated balls trapped in the bodysuit wasn’t bad enough, the funk of decades worth of odor soaked up by the King’s saddle permeated up from below.  She wasn’t just soaked by it, she was practically drowning in it.  Her mouth no longer registered the foul liquid that she was forced to drink just to breath tainted air, and her stomach had accepted the royal perspiration, welcoming it as the only source of Mana she had come to realize she was getting.

 

“Both Merlin and Mother once told me trace amounts of Mana could be found in people’s bodily fluids.  Didn’t think I’d ever have to resort to something so demeaning, sucking my Father’s nuts for sustenance…”  Relishing the comparative reprieve of crushing pressure between combat encounters, Mordred lapped up more of Artoria pungent perspiration as the heat radiating off her body threatened to steam her alive.  She had a good amount of Mana when she had shrunk initially, but through the night and into the morning she had noticed the amount used to sustain her Contract wasn’t being replenished.  “Since telepathic communication with Master is dependent on the flow of Mana between us, I should have realized it sooner.  Man, today sucks…”

 

Unaware of her son drinking from her sweat-laced balls, Artoria had other things to concern herself with as she rode double with her Master on her loyal stead, Dun Stallion.  She fidgeted awkwardly as they strode calmly across the blasted wasteland between the alabaster city and rugged mountains of the Singularity.  Though the cause of her discomfort wasn’t from Mordred’s efforts to replenish her Mana reserves, but rather the impossibly soft cheeks of the red headed girl’s backside rubbing her still erect member through her clothing.  “M-Master… there is a time and pl-place for such… such actions.”  She tried to say between sensual moan and heavy breathing.  “It is… inappropriate to… to… ahn!”

 

Cutting off her nearly Divine Servant, Ritsuka pulled her butt away so she could reach back and cup Artoria’s weighty balls in her hand.  Giggling, she rested her head back on the Lancer’s shoulder and whispered into her ear.  “You soak the back of my panties, pantyhose and skirt like that and want to talk about inappropriate?”  Playfully, she nibbled on Artoria’s earlobe, causing a shiver to run down her spine and a torrent of milky precum to flood up through her royal blue bodysuit.  “And where would be more appropriate, my well endowed King?  Should I come to your room tonight so you can… correct my misbehavior?”

 

In a meek manner alien to the formidable ruler of Brittannia’s normal behavior, Artoria rested her chin on Ritsuka’s shoulder and nodded.  “Y-Yes…”  Because they were, as far as they knew, alone, the busty King of Knight’s allowed her response to sound as much like an order as it did a request.  Releasing one of the reigns, she pulled her beloved Master closer.  “Though, I will… o-overlook any f-f-further misdemeanor until t-then.”  Breathing deeply, she drew as much of her Master’s scent in as she could, rolling her hips forward into Ritsuka’s backside.

 

“Oh my, what I naughty King.”  Not letting up on her teasing, the young Master raised her butt to better slip the girthy rod between its embrace.  “It seems I’m not the only one who’ll require strict… guidance.”  Leaning forward to lay on the white stallion’s neck, the mischievous redhead whispered into its ear.  “You’re Master wouldn’t mind if you made the ride a bit… bumpier.  Would you mind?”

 

Turning his head to see the two women on his back, Dun Stallion whinnied and bucked its hind legs, catching Artoria off guard and causing her to fall forward onto Ritsuka’s back.

 

“Ah!  D-Dun Sta-!”  Unaware of what her Master had done, Artoira was at a loss for why her stead was acting up.  He had always gracefully carried her everywhere they went.  She knew it could be rough keeping her balance when he sprinted at a full gallop, but she never had any trouble with him when they were riding casually.  However, before she could finish chastising him, Dun Stallion threw his forelegs back, tossing her back into the seat of her saddle with Ritsuka landing in her lap giggling.  Her Master kept her shaft firmly tucked between her pert buttocks as her stead bucked his hind legs again, throwing them forward once more.  “Dun Stallion!  M-Master!”

 

As soon as someone’s hand picked her and her father’s overwhelming nut up, Mordred did everything in her power to at least get them to notice her.  Given their Master’s personality, she figured Ritsuka was the one manhandling her, but with a face full of scrotum she couldn’t find a gap to call out to her.  Then, a finger not only pressed right into her, it began to rub around her, rolling her helplessly across the slick sperm bank.  “Master!  Master can you hear me?  Can you feel me?  Stop being so horny and please feel me!”  Hoping the attention was conscious, Mordred wiggled to improve the chances that either her father or Master would check to see what the squirming lump was.

 

However, instead she was dragged up Artoria’s sack along with Ritsuka’s finger and pressed into the meaty shaft.  The sour taste in her mouth told her that it wasn’t just sweat she was drinking anymore, as a thick stream spread down, soaking more and more of Artoria’s crotch.  When the jerking and bucking started, small moments while suspended in the air caused the material around her to loosen, but Mordred didn’t fall out of the Lancer’s clothes during these moments.  Pushed by the finger that teased it’s way all the way up the lengthy rod, Mordred could tell how close she was getting to the head of the massive phallus by how hard it got to swallow the sexual fluids encasing her head.  

 

“Geez, how backed up are you Father?  This shit is so thick I’d have an easier time chewing it!  And this is just precum?  Hell, I’ve never blown a load this thick.”  The Saber of Red complained despite the fact that her body didn’t reject the pungent liquid at all.  If asked, she’d not only deny it, but separate the head for any jackass that suggested she actually enjoyed her father’s precum, but the only problem she had with it was it was too thick to swallow easily.  “Damnit…  Why’d I have to come to you for help?”  She wondered, knowing her cheeks were flush from more than the excessive heat as she gulped down another mouthful, despite having enough air to breath at the moment.  However, as she probed deeper for more Mana rich fluids, Mordred’s head slipped into a tight crevice of the hot, spongy flesh of Artoria’s cock head and expanded a bit to release a fresh wave of precum and then constricted, holding her head tight under the oozing liquid’s surface.  “Shit!  Am I where I think I am?”  Trying to pry herself free, the oppressive finger on her back applied more pressure as it twisted, threatening to shove her completely inside!

 

Having signal Dun Stallion to stop bucking after only a minute or two, Ritsuka was enjoying herself.  She laid back into Artoria’s soft and cushioned embrace as they kissed while she continued to play with the most majestic cock in all of Chaldea.  “Oh, not just yet, my ridiculously stacked King.”  Feeling Artoria freeze up and begin to let out a sultry moan, she really ground her finger into her Servant’s sensitive urethra.

 

More of Mordred’s body slid into her father’s tight cock tunnel as it expanded and her Master shoved harder on her back.  A shudder worked up the girthy meat rod and the tiny Saber knew exactly what was about to happen.  “Shit… I’m gonna drown in one of Father’s loads?  Pathetic…”  She couldn’t fight it, and when the gaping slit constricted again she was pulled deeper with ease.

 

Her own lust overflowing, an itch she hadn’t been able to scratch since that morning, Artoria held her Master, her lover, tight as she was on the cusp of orgasm.  She felt her testicles tighten up, ready to pump her cum into the air and likely stain both her suit and Ritsuka’s skirt.  Just one more trust and she’d tip over the edge.

 

But then Ritsuka broke off from their lip lock and smiled mischievously.  “I, Fujimaru Ritsuka, order by my Command Seal.  Artoria, you are not to ejaculate until I say so!”

 

Opening her eyes wide in shock, Artoria felt the flood in her loins halt and the tension of orgasming fade without any of the satisfaction.  Her member was still at full mast and showing no signs of softening, if anything she was hornier than ever.  However, this wasn’t the first time her Master had issued such a command.  Flustered, frustrated and flush, knowing that their fun wasn’t over just yet, she smiled at the playful redhead who knew her so well.  “You realize… that the punishment for teasing a Goddess… is quite steep… and quite…”  Grinding her cock into Ritsuka's backside, she whispered firmly and sultry in her ear.  “... thorough.”

 

Her orange eye lighting up with anticipation, Ritsuka stole another kiss from the beautiful Lancer and rubbed her soaked panties with a smile on her lips.  “Oh, that sound… rough.”  She said, still grinding her finger into the head of Artoria’s cock.  Bringing the precum slathered digit up to her mouth, she licked the viscous liquid and returned to stroking her Lancer Servant through the bodysuit as they patrolled the Camelot wasteland.

 

In the heat of the moment and subsequent twitches, constrictions, grinding and unintentional squirming, Mordred could tell that there wasn’t a single part of her body that wasn’t being borderline crushed by the pressure of her father’s hard on all around her.  “Hey!  I came out of Father, I’m not supposed to go back!”  She panicked as she was drawn deeper down each inch of the huge cock.  “Please, Master!  Father!  Get me out of here.  Help!”

 

She could barely breathe the hot, fleshy wall hugged her so tightly, and in the deepest folds of the sperm tunnel her face was smeared with old clumps of ejaculate that was just never cleared out.  Unlike normal humans, Servant’s don’t need to use the bathroom, so like herself, Artoria only used her manhood to bust a nut, and precum doesn’t have the kind of pressure necessary to clear out the tightest of crevices.  But the tiny Saber’s face and body were perfect to scrape clean all the built up leftovers, and if she wanted to breathe the heady fumes for the little oxygen she could get, Mordred had no choice but to swallow it.

 

“Father’s seed…  Heh, I could have ended up stuck in one of these dark crevices, if not for Mother.  Though I suppose I was intended for Guinevere instead.”  Somehow, the deeper she was drawn down her Father’s cock, the calmer she became and despite the turbulent motions of horseback riding, her Master and Father didn’t seem to be going at it as hard anymore.  With little more to do then clean up the cum coated flesh tunnel, Mordred could help but think.  Think about where she came from, what she had done, and what she wanted from her father.  The tight folds rubbed and embraced her own erection and it felt really good.  “Mmm, Father…  All I wanted was for you to accept me as your heir…  You were so strong, proud… and beautiful.”  Without realizing it, she began to move her hips, probing the undulating tunnel around her and when she got a twitch in response, her heart fluttered for a moment.  “Heh.  Even if you don’t acknowledge me, your body seems to notice me just fine.”  Pumping her hips more earnestly, there was an exhilaration in hearing the pounding heartbeat around her speed up as she moved.  It didn’t take long before her body spasmed in orgasm as she made a sticky mess that nobody would ever know about in her Father’s magnificent cock.  “Father.  Father…  Hold me tighter.  Please, notice me more, even if only like this.”  She pleaded innocently, almost childishly as she clung to the one person she looked up to the most.  The embrace was a bit tighter and more sweltering than she imagined, but this warmth and scent, it was unmistakably her Father’s.

 


 

 

On shaky legs, Artoria stumbled into her room and was barely able to make it to her bed to collapse.  It had taken all of her will power to compose herself after returning to Chaldea and get to her door.  Shifting not just her armor, cape and boots, but also her bodysuit to spirit form, she opened the secret compartment in the wall above her bed and pulled out the scaled replica of her Master’s lower torso.  Her lust hadn’t subsided in the least, if anything her cock and balls had been extra sensitive all day and she couldn’t wait for Ritsuka to visit her later that night.  Using the copious amounts of precum she hadn’t stopped leaking, she was easily able to slide her huge member into the tight artificial love hole.

 

While she is always sure to present herself in a regal manner befitting a King, behind closed doors Artoria indulges in her lust with bestial ferocity.  She violently rammed her aching rod as deep as her toy would allow, flinching as her tender sack slammed into it shortly after only to pull back the full length of her shaft to do it away.  She wasn’t even think clearly, just imagining the custom sex toy as the gift giver herself and moaning for an orgasm that wouldn’t come… not without permission for her Master anyway.

 

Hours passed by the time her legs gave out, Artoria’s member still showing no sign of settling down as she just laid balls deep into the sextoy.  “Master...  It’ll soon be time for bed.”  She thought aloud, gently massaging her balls.  Despite not being able to cum, her self-pleasuring was oddly gratifying for some strange reason.

 

“Ah, ah… Artoria?  Can you hear me?”  The redheaded Master in question asked via telepathy.  “It doesn't look like I can make it to your… ‘lecture’ tonight.  Mash picked up a strange reading not too long ago and it looks like a minute Singularity might form soon if we don’t do something.  Da Vinci-chan ordered me to bed so I can Rayshift first thing in the morning.”

 

Sitting up on her bed, her cock pulling free of the hole synthetic hole it was filling with a squelching ‘pop’, Artoria felt the tip poke at the bottom of her breasts.  “Master, this is not what we agreed on.”  She responded as calm and composed as she could, but the longing and want in her slightly husky tone betrayed her true intentions.  Her erection pulsed with every heartbeat, and a toy wasn’t going to do it anymore.  She needed something soft, warm and slimy wrapping around her cock and soon!

 

“Oh, don’t worry so much.  I promise to come see you the moment I get back.  It shouldn’t take longer than a month or so.  Good night!”  There was a playfulness to her voice that was plain to see and Artoria anxiously looked at her painfully erect cock.  Ritsuka was teasing her, drawing out their cum-denial play as long as she could.  Minute Singularities can easily be settled in a week or two, rarely ever more.

 

Spreading her breasts to slide her hot shaft between, Artoria resumed fondling her balls as she gave herself a paizuri.  It was painfully obvious to her why Ritsuka would do this to her… again“When Master allowed me to cum after merely two weeks… ahhh, the release felt so incredible!  Even if I had to pick Master up so she could reach the ceiling to clean up the mess.”  Giggling sultrily to herself, she remembered how she ‘punished’ Ritsuka once she finished by slowly lowering her onto her cock and holding her aloft with just her erection.  “Master quivered so pleasantly then… though hiding this for the next month will be rather difficult.”  Just thinking of all the trouble she went through before and the smug look on Ritsuka’s face knowing Artoria’s circumstances at the time was… worrying.  But Ritsuka enjoyed seeing her troubled face… and she had to admit it was quite arousing.

 

During the course of the day, Mordred had remained unnoticed and descended the entire length of Artoria’s cock.  She was surrounded by sticky cum that continued to fill the flesh sack and threatened to drown her if she didn’t drink enough of it.  Being tossed around with every step her father took, she was the main contribution to the King of Knight’s arousal not passing.  More concerning though, was her inability to pry her way back into the cum-laced tunnel that led her to where she was and the Lancer’s inability to ejaculate.  “How long do you plan on playing with yourself Father!  At this point I don’t care if I’m shot out with your next load… actually, if you’re getting your dick sucked I’d rather not… but how long are you going to keep me here with all my unborn siblings?”  Almost as if to comfort the shrunken Saber, a series of repeated light squeezes of the nut she was stuck in had the warm, slimy walls embraced her.  “... Well, I guess it’s not so bad.  But how long will it take before someone notices I’m gone?  Even though I came from here, I doubt anyone would think to look for me in Father’s balls.”  Caressing a spot on the fleshy wall that Artoria’s finger was pressing against, Mordred was eerily at peace.  Would she be forgotten and left to soak in her father’s sperm?

 

Whatever her fate, Mordred realized that she never could beat her father’s mighty lance.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282