[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Mordred comes to learn two very important lessons.  Firstly, never go into Da Vinci's workshop unsupervised.  Secondly, and more importantly, despite her Class advantage as a Saber and special damage against Artoria Servants, she has horrible compatibility with her father's lances.


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Futanari, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11844 Read: 8800
Published: December 15 2020 Updated: November 30 2022

1. Rebel Against the Lance by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (6405 words)

DigiDemonLord requested unaware futanari cock vore, so I delivered unaware futanari cock vore!  Bonus points for wanting to use best Artoria and the world's best son.


2. Rebel Against the Lances by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5439 words)

Left unable to ejaculate thanks to her Master's mischievous Command Seal, the Lion King is having far more difficulties controlling her lust this time around. Unbeknownst to her, the cause of this is the rebellious knight unknowingly trapped in her by accident, and her patience is quickly running thin. With nobody else to turn to to quell her intense desire while Ritsuka is away, she is left with no choice but to turn to herself for help.

DigiDemonLord won the October commission and requested a continuation of an earlier commission, Rebel Against the Lance.  It was super fun to come back to this story!