- Text Size +

Kate sat down on the carpet, her gigantic feet crossed at the ankle. She marveled at the wee man. "Ralph, your cock is so large for a little man." Kate then ventured her big creamy right foot torward him. The big, pink sole snaked between Ralph's legs. Ralph began to smell the slight sour smell of her sweaty foot as she rose her massive ped up and gently tapped the head of Ralph's spent erection with her big toe. Ralph's manhood twitch slightly. She pointed her big sweaty foot forward and repeated the action, tapping Ralph's cock with her big toe. His dick started to bob up and down in time with Kate's toe. "I'm not done with you yet, little man," growled Kate. 


With that, Kate stood up to full height. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her womanly body. Although just a teen, Kate's years of farm life and outdoor activity had made her a natural athlete, and her heavy farm diet had supplied her with ample meat on her bones. Kate stomped her left foot down hard mere inches from where Ralph lay, startling him out of his post-orgasm bliss.


"Ralphy boy, I'm going to use you up until there's nothing left, haha! And there's nothing you can do about it, because I'm a giantess and you are puny." Kate stomped her right foot now to the other side of Ralph. Kate peered down at Ralph's miniscule form. Kate's heaving breasts obscured most of her face, though Ralph could make out the mischievous glint in her eyes. The light from the fireplace flickered on her goddess -like form, her chest rising and falling, her mighty abdomen expanding and contracting, as the giantess panted with lust.
Kate stomped her feet around Ralph causing booming sounds. "Fee Fi Fo Fum! I smell the cum of a tiny man!" Kate then scooped up the naked Ralph by the armpits and hoisted him up. She threw Ralph back against the wall. "Nowhere to run, so give me that dick!" bellowed Kate. Kate brought her head forward to his crotch and began blowing Ralph until his pecker was rock hard once again.


"Get in my big snatch!" The giant woman yelled loudly, ringing in Ralph's ears. Then, with one mighty hand, she positioned Ralph under her bosom and inserted his cock into her pussy and supported his ass with the other, thrusting him in and out of her. "Mmmph. Yes, more!" she bellowed, standing next to the wall. She pummeled Ralph into her meaty abdomen, in-and-out, her massive wet pussy dripping around him. She smashed Ralph into her belly and tits and squeezed him, with the other hand she pushed his rear into her so his cock went all the way in. She then went to the doorway and grabbed the door frame, throwing Ralph into the door.  She humped through Ralph and into the surface, with great force into the door, shaking the walls of her bedroom. Kate smashed Ralph against the door, again and again, causing his back to bruise and for him to whimper in pain. But Kate relished the power she had over the man and got hotter the more he cried out for her to stop. "Please Miss! You're hurting me!" he begged. "Hahaha!" was all Kate responded with. Her pussy tightened around his shaft as she smeared him against the door and bent her knees, thrusting her hot massive thighs into him, causing the entrance to splinter. Squatting and then standing, she extended her long legs into the door mightily until the door finally gave way, the lock breaking off of the frame, just as she quivered and came all over Ralph's cock and midsection. They both tumbled into the cold hallway outside her bedroom.