- Text Size +

In the year 1576, there was a young woman named Kate who lived in a small cottage in the English countryside with her older sister and her sister’s husband. They had one servant, a two-and-a-half foot tall man named Ralph. Since both sisters had no living family, the arrangement was by necessity, until one day Kate would wed and move into a new home. 

 

The only problem was that Kate longed only for one man, her sister Elizabeth’s husband, Richard. Every night at dinner Kate unabashedly flirted with Richard, and he right back. It annoyed Elizabeth that Richard would act in this way toward her own sister but he assured her that there was nothing to fear, that he only had eyes for her.

 

Kate, however, would excuse herself to her room every evening and pine for Richard. One night, she couldn’t take it any longer and so she summoned the servant, Ralph, to her bed chamber.

 

Ralph, who was 26 with brown hair, entered the room. Kate, a tall blonde teen standing at 5’11’’ lingered nervously in the dimly lit room.

 

“Ralph, I have a favor to ask of you because I don’t know where else to turn.” She beckoned him to approach the bed.

 

“Of course miss, I am at your service,” Ralph replied automatically, though with trepidation in his voice.

 

“Ralph, I have womanly needs that can only be satisfied by a man. And I cannot go another night thinking about Richard. I need you to take me. I know you’re quite small and I must seem like a giantess to you, but I’m willing to give it a try. What do you think?”

 

“Err, it’s been a while for me too, miss. If you’re certain that’s what you want then I would not deny you.”

 

“Really? Oh thank you Ralph, you are too kind. Now remember this is only to satisfy my needs so let’s promise right now not to get attached, okay?”

 

“Yes, miss, I promise,” replied Ralph dutifully.

 

“Then it’s settled. Let us both remove our clothes,” decreed Kate.

 

Kate and Ralph disrobed and stood in each other’s presence in the flickering fireplace light. Ralph admired Kate’s tone abdomen, well-endowed breasts, and globular butt. Kate gawked at Ralph’s member (having not expected much), he seemed to be hung just as well as the last man she bedded.

 

Ralph climbed onto the bed and Kate lay on her back. Ralph hoisted himself up onto Kate midsection, her strong muscles tensing and releasing against his chest, causing him to rise and fall. Her breasts, the size of water melons compared to him, bounced and jiggled as he rocked his cock in and out of her wet snatch. 

 

He placed his small hands on her thick bulging thighs and held on for dear life as she rocked her pelvis into him. He hung on while her bucking increased its intensity.

 

“Mmm. Little man! This feels so good! Let’s switch positions!” Unceremoniously, she flipped Ralph over like a pancake and crouched over him, leaning her head toward him and staring in his eyes. 

 

The gigantic blonde teen gave him a predatory look, then she slowly arched her back up and she rose higher, and higher, and higher, displaying her lightly tanned torso that was magnificent in its size and strength. She then sat down gruffly on Ralph’s cock and enveloped his arms with her hands, holding them against his sides. Her wet pussy popped off his dick and slid up and down body from his shins to his face. She slowly humped his whole entire body. Back and forth, back and forth for a few minutes until he was covered in her sticky juices, all the while Kate held latched onto Ralph with one arm and alternated between twiddling her nipples and stroking her rock hard abdomen with the other. 

 

“Ooh Ralph. Keep going! Fuck me my tiny, wee man!” She began to bounce up and down, exerting all of her weight onto his diminutive form. 

 

“Miss!” Ralph cried out but Kate was not paying attention. 

 

“I feel so powerful riding you, tiny man! I feel like a great big princess. A goddess! Beg me to make you cum!” she commanded. 

 

Ralph, who was beginning to feel scared, called out, “make me cum, miss!” 

 

“Hahaha. I’m not done toying with you yet, you little itty bitty man.” Kate rolled off of Ralph and stood up next to the bed. She then seized Ralph by the shoulders and pulled him onto the ground. He tumbled to the wood floor onto his stomach, and stared directly at two humongous bare feet, whose thick corded muscle glinted in the firelight.

 

“Beg! Beg to me! Kiss my feet” she bellowed.

 

“Please miss, please make me cum!” 

 

“Hahaha!” Quick as a flash she lifted her massive foot and rolled him onto his back. Planting a monstrous sweaty foot on his mid section. She knelt down, putting the full weight of her 160 pounds on his 40 pound form and crouched over his dick. Ralph felt his chest compacting under her huge foot but just then Kate began tickling his still raging hardon with her hand. She fluttered her long fingers against his shaft and began to grab his cock, stroking harder and faster until the pressure of her big foot and the friction of his penis were so great that he thought would explode and he did, his cock anyway, all over her bedroom.