- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Tried something new. Let me know how it works out.

 

Welcome to Lilth's Magic Shop. How can I help... Oh, it's you. You really came back. Still can't believe you figured out that I'm a real witch and that I'm not just selling fake trinkets...

 

Alright, let me just close up Shop. You can go ahead upstairs to my bedroom. door to the left, right after the stairs.

 

.................

 

Okay, nobody should disturb us now. But before we begin, I need to ask you if you are really sure about that. To be slowly shrunken down while I dominate you more and more the smaller you get. You want me to treat you like a slave or a pet? You want me to use you as a accessory to get myself off, once you are the size of a bug?

 

And when you are to small to be seen, you want me to put you on my pussy lips, so you can live between the folds of my labia as a germ, close whenever I fuck or masturbate, while I completely forgot about you?

 

You are really sure you want this? Because once you drink the potion, there is no going back.

I have an antidote to the potion but...

 

No, I don't try to talk you out of it. You paid already and I deliver. But as a Witch I am required to make sure you know exactly what you get into. Personally, I don't care where and how small you end up. I only agreed because I kind of like the idea of seeing someone getting more and more pathetic, till he is to low to be noticed.

 

Hmm... it seems it is not only your words are saying you want this but the bulge in your pants as well. Okay, okay, I'll get the potion and slip in something more fitting. You can start getting out of your clothes. But keep you underpants on. Also be so friendly and get my Dildo out of my night drawer. I'll have use for it later.

See you in a moment.

 

.......................

 

So here I am back. And I have to say, not bad, what i can see outlined in your briefs. Fully hard too.

Though I have to wonder if it's in anticipation for your fantasy coming true or if it is my gorgeous body.

 

After all, you are not the first customer who is asking me for some fun time but usually I decline.
So be grateful that I allow you to see me in this red silky bra, barely able to hold my massive Tits.

It is hard for me to find a fitting one that looks good on me. Even harder with matching panties like these here.

Oh don't worry, you'll get inside of them soon enough.

 

Now here is the potion but I'll have to explain a few things.
Once you drink it, you will start slowly to shrink centimeter for centimeter until...

 

What? Oh don't be stupid, of course I use metric. Do you have any idea how imprecise the imperial system is? Potions like this need to be made with out most accuracy. One tine bit to much ore to little of a single ingredient an the effect can be way off. Instead of shrinking you slowly, you might end up as a microbe in an instand.

 

Actually... What makes you so sure, that isn't what will be happen?

After all, you are pretty ballsy to think I would give pleasure to a soon to be microbe instead of shrinking you right away and leave you to fend for yourself down in the carpet to my feet?

 

Oh wow, is that precum soaking through your pants? You really like to be dominated by a witch like me, huh?

Good for you. Not that it would matter to me in the end.

 

Were was I? Ah yes. The potion will make you a bit more durable the more you shrink. Not invulnerable though, just enough, that I wouldn't squish you by accident between my fingers, once you are small enough. But i could squish you on purpose, if you are boring me. And the effect would still be in place even if you die.

You get that? As soon as you drink the potion, your human life is over I could just kill you and not soon after, there would no trace of you.

You'll be that much of an insignificant... little... bug at he mercy of my feet.

 

Oh boy, your cock is already twitching so much from this little bit of teasing? That will be fun, once you actually start shrinking.
But before that, the antidote, just in case you get scared of the idea to live the rest of you puny life as a germ, you can just tell me. However it will only stop the shrinking, it won't restore your size. And once you shrink smaller than...

 

Excuse you? Trash it? You think you are in the position to tell me what to do with it? You are in no position to demand here anything because I am the only one who can make your desire come true. Which means you either will be end up somewhere on my body as a microbe or you will crawl at my feet, begging me that I allow you to become said microbe.

 

Hahaha...oh you already getting close to cumming just from that image? How long are you going to last, once you start actually to shrink? Ah well, I guess wasted enough time. You want to become a speck and I can't wait to get myself off to it.
So, down with it!

 

Good boy. Drink it all. It shouldn't take to long until it starts. What height are you again? Circa 1.7 to 1.8 meter?

Well not for long anymore

 

Huh? You want to kiss me? Why should I allow you that? You are not my lover. I'm not sure you are even a one-night stand, seeing as you will become my toy. And even that won't last long. Buuut I guess I am the last human being you will have contact with, the last who is aware of you at least, so I could take pity on you.

Hmmm and I would like to rub your cock through your pants while doing so... Alright, come here!

 

Hmhmmm...

 

Hmmmhah! You are already so submissive... And look at you! You had to lean down a bit for the kiss and now you are eye level with me. And I can feel your hard cock getting smaller and... Oh goodness, you came!

Your pants are soaked. And loose. I think the only thing holding them in place is your cock. And it's getting soft... and they dropped.

 

Hahahaha, that is so pathetic. Don't worry, the potion has an aphrodisiac effect it, cutting down the time you need to recover. It won't be long and your little soldier will be standing proud and... not tall anymore.

 

And now you are eye level with my big, massive, heavy tits. each one is nearly bigger than your head.

You can play with them. Here I'll remove even my bra for you. Go on. You won't have much time you actually reach them.

 

Ohhh hmmm. That feels good. Come on. Suck my nipple. Hgnnn! Yes! You are a good little man.
How does it feel when my nipple gets bigger in your mouth? My tits becoming more massive and heavier in your hands.

Oooooh. Do you already need to stand on your toes to keep sucking my tit? Does my little man need help?

Here, let me sit on the bed for you. Now go on. Yes, that is good. And I see you are already hard again.

 

Hmmm... and you need to stand on your toes again. Okay, that's enough! Take a step back, I'm getting up.

 

Look, you are nearly at my crotch. And do you see the wet spot in my panties? Go on, remove them.

 

Haha. It is so hard for the little dwarf to remove a woman's panties? Come on, give it your best. You nearly got it! Come on... come on... And you got it. I am so proud of you. How do you like my landing stripe. It's so carefully trimmed. But You are going to be so small, it would be an entire forest for you. And what about my wet pussy. That's were you want to live, right?

Between the folds of my swollen lips... my clit looming above, fighting hard to not be drown in my juices or get sucked in the endless depths of my love canal. Or maybe you'll get caught in the stream when I'm squirting and you get shot away to be never be able to return.

 

You should lick my pussy. Get familiar with the place. But, oh my, you've already shrunken so small that your head won't reach my crotch. You won't even be able to climb up my bed.
But don't worry I'll help you you up. Oh my, you are so light. And your little hard cock is so cute. But i don't think you could satisfy me with it.

 

Now come. I lay myself down just so you can pleasure my dripping count. Come on, my little slave. You don't want to bore me, do you? After all, I always can deny you your price.

 

Ah! Yes that's... oooh... that's it! Keep...keep going.... uuuuh....

Hah... hah... my god if you knew how hot it is to watch you between... between my tits... and...

Oh... don't stop! I... fucking love how... how you are going down on me! And... hah... how... you are getting smaller and smaller...

 

Don't... even dare to touch your cock! I don't care how... much it aches!

 

Hah... hah... I'm... I'm... AAAAAAH!

 

Hah... wow... my little toy, that was... Hahaha. Oh you look so pathetic! You are as tall as the Barbie dolls I played with when I was a little girl! And you are drenched in my juices. Oh, didn't I warn you? I'm a squirter.

And how small you are... come here. I can hold you in one hand. And I think you are... Yepp. You are exactly as tall as my dildo, my little sex toy.

Lucky you, because I like to lick my juices from my toys after a very good orgasm.

Hmmm... tasty... slurp... just hold still...

Not that you... hm... have any way to escape me. And I'm about to... slurp... reward you. To be precise your tiny little cock... You can cum on my tongue. I know you won't last long... hm...the assault... of my gigantic tongue...

 

Hmmmm... there... kind pathetic how little cum it is. But since it is from insignificant cock of a pathetic mouse, I guess it's the best I can expect. Oh yes, little mouse, you just fit on the palm of my hand. But what should I do with you now...

 

Hm? Speak louder! I only hear you squeaking. Aha... So you want me to put you between my breasts? Not that I am against it but where do you get the idea that you can tell me what to do?
For me, you are not more than a mouse and I am a goddess. If anything you should beg to me.

But since I am a benevolent goddess, I might fulfill your wish.

After I taught you a lesson.

 

Here. I'll lube you up with the antidote.

Oh, now you are begging. You want to keep shrinking. But what if I like you better at this size. And there is nothing you can do...

 

There, all drenched and lubed with the antidote. And if you could you see your pathetic little face!
Well then, down you go between my tits. And now..hgn...completely buried between them.

 

Are you suffocating? Just wait till I start to grind you between them. Riiiight about now!

 

Hehe... I doubt you can hear me but I can feel you. trapped between these mountains of titty flesh, getting rolled around and grinded like a pathetic bug... Uh, I'm getting wet again. I think I let you out soon. Just a little bit more... there you are lying between my tits. A beaten little bug. Come on, look up.

Ah I see you noticed how my tits got bigger, while I was grinding you between them. Or rather you got smaller.
You really should have listened to me. I told you, the antidote would stop working once you shrunk to small. And you were past that point. But I guess I made my point.

 

You have nothing to say anymore. Every bit of pleasure you receive is merely a byproduct of my own pleasure. Even the little blowjob earlier was nothing but to satisfy my whim.

 

Now that we cleared that, let me pick you up.

 

Hehe... I just need two fingers for a bug like you. Maybe I should be a bit quieter but why should I. Oh and don't bother to talk to me. Most likely I won't be able to hear you anyways.

 

Anyways, I think it is time you make a closer acquaintance with my clit.

Hmm... I wonder what it must be for you. Not that long ago you were pleasing my pussy. Granted you needed both hands at the end but look at you now. My count can easily swallow you whole. And you are about to be grinded against my clit.

 

Hah... You feel so good down there... The perfect toy for my pleasure... For now at least.

Hah...hah...i can feel you getting even smaller, little bug... getting dominated just by my clit...

 

Uuuh,.. I am so close... But not yet! Let me take a look at you...

 

O wow... you are smaller than a ant. And stuck to my finger... But I have a better place for you.

 

Here. Do you recognize it? At your size it wouldn't be a your fault. It's my dildo. To think you had it in your hand earlier and then you were exactly the same size. And now I'm going to put you at the tip of it.

 

And I'm sure you know what comes next. Take a deep breath because there is a good chance you that you might get lost deep inside of me. And now...

 

Hgnnnn... all in. How do you feel in there? Glued to the tip of a dildo, 50 times your size, deep inside my pussy. Not even being used to pleasure me anymore, just being dragged along.

 

Hah...Are you drowning in my juices? Hmmm... Grinded against the walls of my pussy? Hah... hah... maybe you aren't on the dildo anymore and lost in the deepest part of my pussy? Uuuh... Helplessly watching...hah...watching how a fake cock gives me pleasure like you never would be able to...

 

Uhhh...Come ooon... Aaaah! Yes! Yes! Hgnnnn!

 

He... hehe... Are you still there? Let me take a look at my dildo...

Hmmm... wait! That little speck there, is that you?

Goodness, you aren't even a millimeter anymore. And yes, you are still getting smaller, though from my perspective it is barely noticeable, so small are you. On the other hand, I bet from your point of view, I'm getting more and more massive with each passing second... Even my whisper would be roaring thunder for you right now...

 

And remember what i like to do with my toys after a good orgasm? Should I lick you up, with the rest of my juices?

Hmmm... let's get you back on my finger... there.
Now what to do. I know i promised to let you live between my labia but why should i care. As soon as I can't see you anymore, I'll forget you anyways.

 

Should I swallow you? Or maybe put you on my nipple. I wonder if at your size the mass of my tits is enough to keep you there via gravitational pull... Or I just cols smear the drop of my cum you are stuck on on my bed sheet and leave you to fend of the germs there...

I could also put you back on my dildo and go for another round...

 

Aw well. A deal is a deal. Hold on... there. Secured between the folds of my labia like you wanted.
Well I can't see you anymore down there, so I'm going to give you my final words, even if you won't understand them.

I'm going for another round with my dildo. And I'm going hard. Regardless if you can hold on or get sucked inside me, or get swapped away with my cum, it won't matter to me anymore.
You are a germ, beneath me to be even noticed. If something happens to you, it is purely because you are such a pathetic microscopic existence.

You can go wherever on my body you like, IF you can make the trip but you will never talking to me or any other human being again.

 

Well then, I'm going to masturbate again and when I'm done will you not even be a faint memory anymore.

 

Goodbye, germ.
I' hope you are satisfied with my service.