- Text Size +

 

Before I could even brace myself, she let go of my ankle.

 

I once again fell onto her chest between her gargantuan tits, but gravity sent me rolling further down to her belly. I tried to grab hold of something, but there was nothing but smooth skin which offered little traction. I tumbled down the length of her soft belly until I reached her navel and managed to cling onto it at the last second. 

 

I sat there, dangling from her bellybutton, my body resting against her soft lower stomach. I looked down and saw the terrifyingly long drop to the floor below. I looked back up at her face smiling down on me, partially obscured by her enormous tits. Both of her nipples now looked as though they could cut diamonds.

She took her right hand and reached down below my dangling feet. I looked down as she stuck her thumb into the waistband of her underwear and pulled it away from her body… I braced myself… But nothing happened… What was she doing? 

I looked back up to see her still looking down at me, her face showing a great deal of patience. She was waiting for me to fall on my own… it was as if she could tell my arms were already starting to ache. I figured I had two options to act on: I could hold onto her belly button until my strength gave out and my arms went limp... or I could let go willingly… 

I looked down again at the dark abyss below; a hammock of tight fabric, it's creases running down to a single point which I could not see. My view was obscured by the plump lips of her pussy, already glistening wet in anticipation, begging to be pleased. Part of me actually wanted to oblige… To get lost down there. To let her go about her day with me pressed up against her pussy, teasing her with every small movement I made. I wanted to get her off.

I made my choice. I looked up at her face. She simply raised her eyebrows at me. She had no idea what she was in for. I smiled and winked at her, which took her by surprise, then let go of her belly button and let myself fall into her open underwear. 

The change in temperature and humidity was intense and immediate as my backside collided with the soft stretchy fabric, sliding down deeper until my feet were caught somewhere much lower (and warmer) than I could see. Her clitoris was right in front of my face. Leaning back against the fabric, I looked the massive, glistening wet vulva up and down in sheer awe. Her slit was about as long as I was tall. I took in the intoxicating smell of her sex, my heart racing as I reached out to touch her…

Before I had a chance, she let go of the waistband and her underwear snapped back into position, slapping my entire body firmly between her lips and holding me there indefinitely. My face was launched into her clit. I tried to push away from it simply to feel less claustrophobic, but everything was too wet with her juices to gain any kind of leverage. The more I struggled inside my fleshy prison, the wetter it became. Within only a few seconds I was practically drowning in her pussy.

I felt a sudden pressure against my back. A pressure which proceeded to rub me up, down, and in small circles all over the entirety of her sopping wet crotch. What started as light teasing gradually evolved to an aggressive massage with me caught in the middle. My dick was still just as hard as it had been since I woke up. I fought the urge to cum as it slid every which way around her warm, slimy vagina. It took everything I had to hold it in. I wanted to savor this for as long as possible. Is this my life now? If it is, am I okay with that--?

My thought was cut short when a wave of her pussy juices made their way into my mouth. I managed to spit out a bit of it… After swallowing a lot of it…

Her rubbing finally let up and I was right back where I started: face to face with her clit, twitching for someone to play with it. I hesitated for a moment, watching it beckon me forward, feeling her warm wetness all over every inch of my body. I buried my face into her clit and sucked on it like my life depended on it. It very well may have, but I didn't know or care. I wouldn’t want to stop either way. So yes. I was okay with this. I was very okay with this...