- Text Size +

I woke up to a gust of hot, humid air covering my naked body. Where were the blankets? Why does the bed feel so weird? I looked down past my feet to find the blanket, seemingly miles away. I'm sitting on a pillow… Completely naked… No taller than 6 inches. What did I do last night? Then I remember…

I slowly turn my head to see her giant face staring down at me, a slight knowing smirk on her lips, as if she had been waiting impatiently for me to wake up. Despite most of her body still being concealed beneath the blankets, I could see that she was still completely shirtless from the night before. The edge of the blanket just barely covered her nipples. 

She extended her right hand from deep within the blankets and grabbed me effortlessly. Her middle and ring fingers were slicker than the other three.

Me in hand, she rolled onto her back, resting her head on some pillows and pulling the blankets down a bit to reveal her massive breasts. She gently dropped me on her bare chest between them and looked down at me, smiling. I looked at the two enormous mounds on either side of me. They were incredible… I was almost scared. I probably should have been. And yet, I couldn't shake myself from the overwhelming sense of awe that I felt. 

Suddenly, the mounds of flesh closed in on me as I was squeezed between them. They battered me around as she jiggled them and pressed them together. Clearly I spoke too soon when I said overwhelming. Still, I couldn't bring myself to be bothered. Her skin was so unbelievably soft and smooth, and nothing seemed to hurt no matter how rough she was with me. This could be fun…

Her boobs separated and I was freed from between them. As I lay on her chest trying to catch my breath, her left hand rose up from her side and began to tease at her nipple. She looked from me, to her nipple, and back again. Her eyes made it very clear what she wanted me to do. I started walking upwards to make the trip easier, but the sharp gust of air she used to blow me back onto my ass told me that was the wrong idea. 

She lowered her hand toward me and used her finger to trace a path from where I was sitting, down beneath her tit, and up back to her nipple. She wants me to go the long way. Fair enough. 

I climbed to my feet and carefully walked down in the direction of her stomach. I turned left, positioning myself directly beneath her giant breast. Her nipple was only about a foot or two above me (at least from my perspective). I jumped up and used both arms to try to hold on. It was hard to maintain a grip as I simply sunk right into the soft skin, but I managed to use friction in my favor. With some extra effort, I used my legs to work myself further up. 

Her nipple was within arm's length. I reached out and tried to grab hold of it to hoist myself up, but I could just barely touch it. My struggling must have gotten her attention though, as the nipple began to grow. This was my chance. I continued teasing the giant nipple as it continued to inflate before me. I stretched my arm out as far as it would go and managed to grab onto the now rock solid nipple, at least twice the size it was only a few seconds ago. I managed to pull myself up onto her boob. I flopped onto my back, my energy briefly exhausted. It was like laying on a warm cloud. 

I turned to see the giant nipple almost as big as my head. I looked up at her face, whose expression told me I was on the right track. Without hesitation, I rolled onto my stomach and began to lightly massage the big pink thing in front of me.

Man, when you really get down to it, what is so appealing about a nipple? What's so special about it? Why is my dick getting harder than steel at the thought of licking it? Fuck it. I stopped asking questions and got to work. I licked and sucked on her nipple like it was an ice cream cone, and with the same enthusiasm. All the tiny, firm wrinkles felt incredible on my tongue. I made a point not to miss a single inch. I didn't want to stop. I wanted the rest of her body. However, it seemed she wasn't quite done with me here, as her entire hand came crashing down on me like a ten ton weight. 

She pressed down on me, massaging my entire body into her massive breast. From my tight prison, I could hear her breathing and heart rate increase, as well as feel the excess heat coming off of her hand. She definitely had her other hand busy elsewhere…

This became my whole world for a good five minutes until she finally removed her hand, lifting me up by my ankle. She brought me up close to her face. Even this close, with all her blemishes and imperfections front and center, she was still staggeringly beautiful. This should be a horror story, and yet I've so quickly grown to accept, even relish, my new role as her tiny slave. I excitedly anticipated what she had in store next.

She gave me a sinister smile, as if she had been reading my thoughts. She licked her lips seductively before opening her mouth and slowly lowering me inside.

I passed her open lips and teeth, lowering deeper and deeper into the hot humid cavern of her mouth. Her warm breath washed over me as my face came to rest towards the back of her tongue, dangerously close to her throat. I could feel her uvula all over the back of my neck.

Her lips closed behind me, sealing me in the darkness of her mouth, however she still had a hold of my ankle just outside of her lips. Slowly, she began to pull me back out, sucking on my entire body like a human lollipop as I slid through the tight opening between her soft lips. My face dragged across her tongue as it savored every last bit of me that it possibly could before I finally passed all the way through her lips and out of her mouth. I once again dangled by my ankle between her fingers, only now covered head to toe in her saliva.

I looked down. She was standing up now, completely nude with the exception of a tight pair of underwear. She held me up and looked me over. She gave me that smile again… But something was different about it… The way she bit her lip gave me the impression that she had something special planned. 

And so she did…