- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Arriving on Planet 487Epsilon, Rey finds the First Order base she was searching for deserted. Entering one of the barracks, she encounters a platoon of stormtroopers who have been shrunk to nano size.

 

 

It was all rather peculiar. Rey had landed on the planet more than an hour ago and she had yet to find any signs that the first order was even here. She had expected to encounter patrols but so far she had encountered no one. This fact was just one more of the many rather peculiar things that surrounded this planet. 

The planet didn't even have a proper name. It was far from any inhabited world as well as the vast network of galactic trade routes. In the old Imperial star charts it was simply recorded as 'Planet 487Epsilon.' The planet was found in the 487th system charted by the imperial probe charting this area of space and Epsilon designated the planet as 5th from the system's main star. Wholly unremarkable, the planet should have remained a footnote in the vast libraries of irrelevant data on Coruscant. 

The First Order apparently found something of interest on 487Epsilon, and that is why Rey was here. She had learned of the First Order Expedition from an outer rim smuggler. He had been making runs to 487Epsilon, catering to the universal need for black market items that even the First Order wasn't above engaging in. The man had described a large base with a garrison of perhaps 2500 First Order troopers with perhaps another 1000 support personnel and workers. The only other item of information he could give Rey was that the First Order was searching for something hidden on the planet and they were moving as quickly as they could trying to find it. 

Rey was now crouching behind a large boulder only 50 meters from the First Order base's main gate. She could see no stormtroopers in the watchtowers that were spaced at intervals along the perimeter fencing. In fact, there was no one that she could see at all. She could hear the humming of generators and other pieces of automated machinery but nothing that would tell a listener that this place was inhabited. Creeping closer, Rey had her back against the perimeter fence. She could now see inside the small guard station next to the main entrance. The comms station was vacant but the device itself was still switched on, nothing but soft static was being transmitted. On the table was a stormtrooper's ration, half eaten. 

"Whatever happened here, everyone left in a hurry." Rey said this quietly to herself. The sound of her own voice was comforting in the overwhelming silence that hung over this place. She guessed from the spoilage of the ration that it had been a few days since the base was abandoned. "But why?" She pondered. 

Entering the base enclosure, Rey heard a loud bang! She was instantly on guard, drawing her saber. Looking, she saw the source of the noise. A door to a supply hut had been left ajar and was opening and closing in with the wind, slamming shut with a sound that echoed through the empty camp. Rey was breathing heavily, the eeriness of this

place was getting to her. She closed her eyes and calmed herself before continuing. To her left, she could see a building that appeared to be a trooper barracks. She approached the closed door. 

---------- 

Three days, the stormtroopers of the 2nd platoon of E company had been prisoners inside their barracks for three days. The 48 men had been preparing to go on a patrol, their mission was to sweep the area for possible intruders. As they had readied to depart, a blindingly bright flash had filled the barracks. As the light faded and the trooper's vision returned they were greeted with a sight that both shocked and horrified them. They were still inside their barracks but now the room and everything in it were of an impossibly huge size. The troopers gathered in the room's center. They realized that it was they who had changed size, each trooper standing no taller than half a centimeter! 

Opening the door was an impossibility at their size so they were trapped. They had hoped for someone to enter and discover them, but a day passed and the silence that permeated the base outside told the platoon that a similar fate must have befallen everyone else as well. For the next two days they had scavenged for food and supplies. They had even constructed a camp of sorts in miniature, scraps of trash and other items small enough for them to carry being used in its construction. As the troopers of 2nd platoon E company began to assemble into squads for yet more scavenging, they all froze as the ground shook! 

The first thing that came to mind to the troopers was how the ground shook during the landing of a large starship but unlike the steady rumble of such a landing, this shaking felt more like an impact. A moment later the ground shook again, this time the shaking 

was more intense and was accompanied by a sound almost like thunder. When it happened for a third time, it was an earthquake. The troopers of 2nd platoon fought to remain standing as the ground rose and fell beneath them. The 48 men turned as one as they heard, and then saw, the barracks door opening. 

---------- 

Rey opened the door to the barracks. It too was deserted. She stepped inside.

 

---------- 

The troopers looked up in disbelief. Standing in the now open doorway was a woman. From their shrunken perspective, she appeared to be over 600 meters tall! She stepped into the room. As her boot hit the floor the troopers were once again almost thrown to the ground by her footstep. By her clothing, the troopers could tell she was not with the First Order. Four troopers were overwhelmed with the possibility of rescue. They ran towards the giantess, waving their arms and yelling in an attempt to get her attention. The platoon sergeant shouted an order, attempting to call them back, but the four continued toward the women without looking back. The sergeant and his men looked on with horror as the giantess began to take another step. As she raised her right foot she abruptly pivoted on her left, her whole body shifted and changed direction. She was now headed straight for the 4 running troopers. Those 4 men of the 2nd platoon realized too late their mistake. The sergeant saw his men turn in an attempt to escape. The giantess was unaware of the four tiny men at her feet but her boot was merciless. It came down onto them in an instant, their bodies disappearing as if they were nothing. As the giant woman passed, the remaining men of the 2nd platoon saw four splotches of red on the giant boot's sole. What was left of one of the men stayed stuck to the sole while the other three lay on the floor, their white and black armor flattened like the shells of crushed beetles. 

---------- 

Rey entered the empty barracks. What bothered her most was a feeling clawing on the inside of her mind. It was as people were here, that this base's full complement of personnel were present. The dissonance between this feeling and what her eyes told her was yet one more thing Rey found disturbing about this situation. She walked to the end of the room but found nothing that gave her any more insight to the fate of the men that should be here. 

---------- 

The situation was out of the sergeant's control. Four of his men had been killed, crushed like bugs as if they were nothing. Now the giantess was coming back towards him and his remaining men. They had quickly retreated under the closest bunk to avoid being crushed outright under those enormous boots. The ground shook violently as she drew closer. When she was directly parallel with the miniature platoon that was hiding, she stopped. The troopers froze.

--------- 

"There it was again!" Her mind would not be silenced. Everything she had learned of the force told her she was not alone in this room. As she passed in front of one of the bunks, that feeling became almost overwhelming. She stopped and looked around: nothing. As she began to take another step she happened to glance down. "What is that?" She said this outloud and was slightly startled at the sound of her own voice. She squatted down to get a better look. On the floor was a smear of blood. Just a few drops but it was fresh! Looking closer, Rey could see a glint of white. "StormTrooper armor?" Her mind was incredulous. It had been crushed flat but Rey recognized it for what it was. It was minuscule, less than a centimeter in size. Knowing what to look for, Rey could see other pieces of armor in the bloody smear at her feet. It dawned on her what had happened. 

---------- 

The troopers stood motionless as they hid behind the leg of the bunk watching the giantess. She had squatted down, looking at the remains of the four troopers she had unknowingly crushed moments before. The giantess sat down directly in front of the bloody smear and right next to the bunk that the troopers now hid under. The impact of her ass hitting the floor shook the troopers violently, many were thrown to the ground by the tremendous force. The giant woman then pulled her leg up so she could see the sole of her boot. As she looked at the boot's sole, the platoon could see her face changed from one of curious confusion to one of understanding. Letting go of her boot, the giantess started to scan the floor around her. Suddenly, she bent low so her head was almost touching the ground, her face was turned looking straight at the troopers as they stood crouched next to the bunk's leg. They all knew she could see them, a smile slowly started to form on her face. The platoon sergeant heard the sound of his men readying their blaster rifles, bringing them up to their shoulders. "No! Don't!" He threw out his right arm as a signal to stand down as he shouted his order but his men, terrified by the sight of the giantess looking at them, ignored him and began to fire. 

---------- 

Rey had started piecing together what was happening as she examined the red smear on the floor. She sat and looked at the bottom of her boot. As she had expected, the red smear was there as well. The First Order storm troopers had been reduced to this size and she had stepped on them as she was exploring the barracks. As Rey processed this event in her mind, it dawned on her why this base looked abandoned while she felt the presence of hundreds if not thousands of people. Everyone on this

base has been shrunk! She would have dismissed such an outlandish notion only minutes before but the evidence on the floor and her boot was both real and stark. "...And where are the rest?" 

The question shook Rey out of her thoughts. She began to scan the floor while reaching out with the force, searching for others in the room. Sensing a large group, she bent low and looked under one of the trooper's bunks next to her. She could see perhaps three dozen or more storm troopers. They were outfitted with all their gear and weapons. Each one looked to be about 1/2 a centimeter in height. Being confronted by such a group normally would be extremely dangerous if not deadly, but at their reduced scale Rey felt no danger. In fact, she found that she was smiling at the sight! The diminutive storm troopers aimed their blaster rifles at Rey and a volley of laser fire streaked towards her face. 

Rey's reflexes kicked in and she quickly sat up. A few of the laser shots struck her on the cheek. She felt almost nothing from the impacts. Touching her cheek with her fingertips, Rey rubbed the blackened soot off her face. Flashes of light drew her attention back to the floor. Rey was still sitting and she could see the laser rifle fire was now being concentrated onto her leg that sat closest to where she had glimpsed the shrunken troopers. She stood, now her boots were peppered with laser impacts. These impacts were ineffectual against the thickness of the boot's leather. If it wasn't for the trooper's deadly intent, Rey would have found their impotent attacks almost comical. After watching the tiny laser blasts for a moment longer, Rey had had enough. 

---------- 

"Stop now! Come out and surrender." 

The voice, as loud as thunder, rumbled down onto the troopers of 2nd platoon. The terrifying sound caused all the men to cease fire. The sergeant took his helmet off and glared at his men. His eyes told each of them that they had made perhaps a fatal mistake. The sergeant had seen how their rifle fire had been completely ineffective against the giantess. They had attacked her first and now she demanded that they come out from their only cover. The sergeant looked out toward the massive boots, the only part of the giantess that he could see from his men's position under the bunk. He knew what he had to do. 

Using hand signals, the sergeant formed his men into squads. Putting his helmet back on, he used its built in intercom system to give orders to each corporal who would lead their squad. The sergeant assumed these would be his final orders. The squads began

to move, not towards the giantess to surrender but instead to find places to hide. The Sergeant turned back towards the giantess who stood waiting. He took off his helmet and walked out from under the bunk. Out in the open, he looked up at the giantess. 

---------- 

As Rey stood waiting for the tiny stormtroopers to show themselves she considered her options. Under any other circumstances she would have not hesitated killing these men. But now they were as small and helpless as insects, they posed no danger to her at such a small scale. But a voice in her head spoke insistently: "This condition could be only temporary. They attacked you and if they are left they may attack you again, this time at their full size." The truth found in this thought was brutally correct, she could not leave them if there was the possibility that they could grow back to normal size and their normal lethality. 

Rey's eyes grew wide as the lone storm trooper stepped from under the bunk and out into the open. His size made Rey feel as if she was watching the trooper from some high vantage point far away yet she knew he was less than a meter from where she stood. Rey noticed how the tiny man walked boldly towards her. "An impressive feat for being no larger than most insects," she thought. "He must be their leader." Alone and unarmed, Rey guessed he was going to attempt to parlay a surrender for himself and his men. Rey, having made up her mind, had other ideas. 

The trooper stopped and looked up at her. He took off his helmet, holding it in the crook of his arm. Rey looked at the face of a middle-aged man. His scarred and careworn face told Rey he was a veteran of many engagements. Seeing his face still did not dissuade Rey from what she was about to do. Holding up a hand to Rey, the tiny stormtrooper began speaking. Rey furrowed her brow. She could not hear him, his small voice could not carry the distance to Rey's ears far above where he stood. "It is better this way." She thought, reassuring herself. It was best that his words, whatever they might be, could not sway her to spare him or his men. They were the enemy of all those in the galaxy who wished to stay free. Without a word in reply, Rey lifted her leg, bringing her boot over the hapless trooper. 

---------- 

He had taken off his helmet for a number of reasons. Firstly he wanted to show the giantess that he approached without hostility, this why he also left his blaster rifle behind. Secondly, he thought that seeing his face might cause this giant woman to see him and his men as individuals and not the faceless imperial soldiers that the helmet

represented. Finally, he had gambled on the act of taking off his helmet to unnerve the giantess and delay her possible counterattack. 

"Operating number VC-940, 1st sergeant of 2nd platoon, E Company. To what or to whom do you owe your allegiance?" She simply stared down at him without a response. He continued his bluff, "This area is under the jurisdiction of the first order, you have murdered four members of my platoon and must answer for your crimes..." Her silence continued. By this point, the sergeant's mouth had gone completely dry. Seeing the giantess this close up was both awe inspiring and terrifying. Each of her boots appeared to be the length of four AT-AT walkers placed end to end! The small movements of her clothes as she breathed were audible to the sergeant as was the slow and steady sound of the air as she inhaled and exhaled. As he worked out what he would say next, her right foot suddenly lifted into the air! The movement of such an enormous object as it swung high above him froze the sergeant to the spot at which he stood. The giantess's face remained fixed on him. Her boot slowly descended over him. The sergeant found the strength to move, turning and running as fast as he could back towards the relative safety under the bunk. The dark shadow of the boot's sole was all around him. As he looked straight ahead, the boot had lowered enough that he had no hope to escape. The sergeant was thrown down as the boot's sole came into contact with his body. He only had time to turn onto his back before the boot's inexorable downward movement slowly crushed him. 

The sergeant's men, divided into squads and dispersed throughout the room, had witnessed his death...his execution...at the hands of this giant. The horror of the ease in which their leader had been crushed underfoot like a worm was lost on none of them. For most, their positions did not afford them a view of the giantess's face and for that they could count themselves lucky. If they had seen her face as she had slowly crushed their sergeant they would have seen she was smiling! 

---------- 

Rey was surprised at the ease of which she had crushed the tiny trooper. She had felt nothing as she had slowly stepped down onto him. He had run at the last second but she had simply followed him with her foot as he moved away, there was never a chance of escape. Rey lifted her boot so she could see the aftermath; a small red smear, mixed with the remains of stormtrooper armor and offal. She dropped her foot and stood, looking around the floor for the rest of the tiny and doomed troopers. "I am Rey. You were my sworn enemies and the enemies of all free peoples of the galaxy...were my enemies. Now you are nothing but bugs. Prepare yourselves for death." Reaching out, she used the force to begin pulling the bunks away from the walls one at a time. The

third bunk she removed revealed 8 stormtroopers in a small cluster. Rey walked towards them. They ran, but at their diminutive size they had no chance of outrunning Rey as she slowly walked in their direction. As she came within less than a meter of the group, the impact from one of her footsteps knocked the entire group to the ground. Rey couldn't help but laugh. "So brave when killing innocent and defenseless women and children! Where is that bravery now?" Her next step covered the entire group as they lay prone on the floor. This time, Rey could hear the crunch as the eight formally formidable warriors became paste under her sole. Rey slid her boot across the smooth metal floor. As her boot glided across its surface, it left a streak of red in its wake. 

Turning around, she spied something on the floor close to the door she had entered from. It was not more troopers but instead what appeared to be a makeshift camp that the shrunken men had created for themselves. "What's this? You insects have been industrious!" Rey moved toward the cluster of ramshackle structures. Her steps were now intentional stomps, slow and deliberate. Each crushing step brought her closer to the camp. 

---------- 

The 4th squad had retreated into the largest of the camp structures when they were given the order to disperse. It was part of the wrapper of a ration that the platoon had found under one of the bunks. It had taken a dozen troopers to move and a dozen more to setup. It resembled a tent of sorts and could accommodate half the platoon if need be. The corporal's 7 men had objected to the plan, saying it was a deathtrap, but the corporal's blaster rifle that he now aimed at them was persuasive. Now their whole world was shaking. They heard Rey's words and knew they were doomed, they were all too frozen with fear to attempt to escape. Through the opening in the front, they could see her boots approaching. Her steps were exaggerated stomps, she was playing with them! The voice, now seemingly directly over them, crashed down onto their pathetic 'warrior's hall.' "What do we have here?" The wrapper that had served as part of their camp for the last three days suddenly was lifted from around the squad. Looking up, they saw Rey bending down over them. She had picked the wrapper up with two fingers and crumpled it in her hand like the trash it was. Exposed and under the giantess's glare, the 8 men of 4th squad darted in all directions like insects who had been hiding under an overturned stone. Three men ran towards another tent, this one made from a scrap of cloth. before they made it the giantess's massive boot crashed upon it. The troopers were thrown to the ground. On their backs, they looked up at Rey. She was laughing at them as she towered over them. Her face was eclipsed by the sole of her boot as it filled their vision and world. It was the last thing they saw before they were crushed like worms.

 

Four other members of the squad had found safety inside the remains of an opened packet that had also been dragged to the camp. Looking out through the opening, the four trooper's view was suddenly turned upward as they felt themselves hurtling skywards. They had all fallen into the bottom of the now upturned packet, seeing only the ceiling through it's opening. Suddenly, an enormous eye filled their view! "More?" Rey's voice rumbled, its vibrations causing the four men's eyes to vibrate in their sockets. The eye moved away but now the packet was being inverted and they were falling towards the opening. Instead of seeing the ground through the opening the men looked on in abject horror as they saw, instead, Rey's open mouth. These men had heard stories of the sarlaccs of Tatooine and the fate of men who found themselves being devoured. Seeing the giant open mouth with its glistening tongue eager to greet them as they fell in, those stories became a reality. They fell into her mouth, sticking to Rey's tongue. She moved them around inside of her mouth for a moment, savouring the complete power her dominating size was giving her. She swallowed as she crumbled the packet in her hand and threw it to the ground. 

The last stormtrooper of the squad had broken down completely. He was on his hands and knees shaking with fear. The trooper saw a shadow envelope the world around him. "Crawl worm!" He turned his head and could see that Rey stood directly over him, her boots flanking him to the left and right. The trooper stayed frozen. "I said CRAWL!" The giantess stomped her right foot, causing yet another earthquake that further sent the reeling. Regaining his senses, he began to do as she commanded. He simply crawled forward with no goal or hope in mind. The sound of her laughter as he crawled filled his world. "You are not a soldier! you are a pathetic crawling bug! I am going to squish you now." In his peripheral vision he saw the giantess's left boot raise from the floor. Once again a dark shadow darkened the floor around him. He continued crawling, awaiting his crushing fate. The shadow lifted as the trooper heard blaster rifle fire from his right. 

---------- 

Rey was about to step on the lone trooper. She was enjoying humiliating them. She had seen how imperious Stormtroopers could be towards those who could not fight back so she found it fitting to give them just a little of what they had given countless planets in the past. As she began lowering her boot she heard the unmistakable sound of blaster fire. Glancing to her right, she saw two dozen stormtroopers running in battle formation at her firing their weapons. Following the laser blasts with her eyes, Rey saw them harmlessly impacting the side of her boot. Whether they were attempting to save their comrade or simply wishing to die fighting instead of hiding helplessly didn't matter

to Rey. She looked down upon this charge of ants grinning. Rey turned towards the charging stormtroopers and squatted down, her arms resting on her knees. The troopers continued their impotent fire as they drew nearer. When she gauged the distance was right, Rey reached out with both hands. Her hands fell on both sides of the charging group, both surrounding and trapping them. The stormtroopers, seeing they were now trapped, began firing at Rey's hands. She couldn't help but let out a girlish giggle feeling the laser blasts strike her palms. "Come on, stop it! that tickles!" Rey brought her hands together, shrinking the space the troopers occupied until she was able to scoop the entire two dozen into her hands. Standing and lifting them to her face, she watched fascinated as the tiny troopers squirmed in her cupped hands looking for an escape. One trooper was able to climb over her thumb only to fall to the floor and his death. Killing them was not the only goal for Rey anymore, she wanted to continue to humiliate them. Roughly pouring them into just one hand, Rey used her other to pull her waistband open. She poured the 23 stormtroopers into the front of her panties and let her waistband snap back against her skin. She stood for a moment as she felt the troopers struggling for escape against her loins. "I hope you enjoy yourselves in their boys...I know I will enjoy you!" She squeezed her thighs together slightly and could feel the trapped stormtroopers movements increase as they felt themselves being crushed. She relaxed, giving them a reprieve for the time being. As Rey began searching for any other surviving troopers, she remembered the little crawling bug she had been toying with before this recent interruption. She turned back toward what was left of that pathetic camp. "OOoops!" Without realizing it as she turned, she had placed her boot's heel direction onto the bug she was searching for. She heard the crunch as he was flattened and smeared into nothing by the twist of her heel. 

---------- 

2nd platoon, E Company now consisted of only three terrified storm troopers. They had refused to participate in the 'death ride' charge that had doomed the remainder of the platoon. They now stood against the wall under the last bunk in the room not moved by the giantess. The sound and shaking of her approaching footsteps told them that their fate was sealed. Her head appeared to their left, she was on her hands and knees looking at them under the bunk. Looking back in the direction she came, the trooper's stomachs turned as they could see the tracks of her boots outlined in red. The giantess's hand shot out and grabbed them before they could react. "I don't think there is enough room for you with your friends..." She looked down at her crotch and then back at the troopers with a mischievous smile on her face. "I'd still like you to come with me...let's say you are my prisoners." She leaned down to her right boot. She pulled at the boot's cuff to open a space between it and her leg inside. She dropped the three remaining stormtroopers inside her boot. Those men found themselves in the dark and

trapped. One of the troopers was pinned between the side of the boot's interior and the giantess's leg. As she took a step and her calf muscle flexed, he was crushed between the boot's leather and the giantess's smooth yet unyieldingly powerful leg. The other two fell all the way to her foot inside the boot. The smell of leather mixed with the sweat of her foot would have instantly overwhelmed anyone else but the stormtrooper's breathing system in their helmets allowed them to unfortunately stay conscious. As she took a step, the trooper's world rocked violently forwards and then backwards. One of the troopers fell under the side of the foot and half his body was crushed as the giantess planted her foot on the ground as she walked. The other man ran desperately along the narrow space between the massive foot and the boot's interior towards the toes. Arriving, he found a space where he could avoid the crushing fate of his friend. Later, after what seemed like hours of enduring the lurching movements of the giantess walking and the constant fear as he stared at her toes that could crush him at any second, the trooper actually envied his friend and his quick death. Subsumed by hopelessness, he finally threw himself under her toes as she took a step and was crushed to paste. The giantess didn't even notice. 

---------- 

Rey surveyed the room, the floor of it's open center was a patchwork of bloody boot prints and smears of red. Here and there, the miniscule remains of one or more of the tiny stormtroopers could be seen. They were mostly unrecognizable, being utterly flattened by Rey's comparative overwhelming size and weight. She could no longer sense any others in the room. She could still sense the ones still alive in both her panties, but she didn't need the force to know they were alive. While the movements had lessened, she could still feel their tiny bodies against her loins, their futile struggling had actually made Rey a little wet. 

Her attention was now on the rest of the base. "What had happened here? What were the First Order looking for and did it have anything to do with these men shrinking?" Rey wasn't worried about running into more of the First Order, in fact she was now looking forward to it. What she wanted was answers. Rey stepped out of the barracks without looking back. She could see the entrance to the main building to her left. Without fear, she walked to it's front entrance.