- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Couple stuff at the end of the chapter, so blah blah blah.
Chapter Two

 

BAM. BAM. BAM.

 

He endured each blast with grimaced joy.

 

BAM. BAM. BAM.

 

He had discovered that he was invulnerable quite by accident two days ago, when she had come back to bed and sat down directly atop him, forcing him down into the mattress with such force that he could not possibly have survived it. He felt like his whole body would break. And yet as he waited, terrified, afraid of impending death, he soon found that despite the fact that he could neither move nor breathe, he was not dying. He was in pain. But he was not dying.

 

BAM. BAM. BAM.

 

When she finally rose, he felt magnificent, as the absence of pain always does. And he felt very happy about what had happened. Because while it had been painful, it had showed him that there was no part of his goddess that he needed to fear. She could not kill him.

 

BAM. BAM. BAM.

 

Which is why he had been unafraid to be standing on her foot when she pulled on that sock. He had always loved her feet, and he had worked himself onto the webbing between her second and third toes as she walked around her house, doing the normal Saturday chores, turning on a vacuum that sounded rather like a Boeing 757 three inches away from his eardrum and dusting and straightening, putting her house to rights. He had planned to jump off when she took her morning shower, but instead, she'd put on the sock.

 

BAM. BAM. BAM.

 

He wasn't sure where they were now. He had lost his grip and fallen under the ball of her foot, taking the full weight of her body with each step. There were times when there had been breaks in the action, when her foot merely pushed him into the ground, rather than rising and falling and crushing him mercilessly. But now the footfalls came rapidly, as if she was running. He wasn't sure if it was his imagination or not -- maybe it was. He didn't worry about it. Though he was in agony, he was also in ecstasy, as the sweat of her feet soaked the sock and himself, baptizing him in her perspiration. He breathed it in, drank it in. He sacrificed his pain to her, in payment for his pleasure.

 

BAM. BAM. BAM.

 

*  *  *

 

Kari pushed herself hard. Just a few more minutes of hard running and she'd be done for the day. It didn't help that Julia kept talking to her, forcing her to answer.

 

"So he's coming to your house tonight?"

 

"Yeah," huffed Kari, "gonna make him some spaghetti, pour him some wine, jump his bones. You know."

 

"Well! That must have been some date. You haven't made plans to put out on a second date since Seth."

 

"Never done it," Kari said, grimacing as the treadmill raised itself a bit. "Seth was the third date. Coulda been second, but was best to wait a week."

 

"Why?"

 

"Aunt Flo visited. Anyhow, thanks for setting us up. I think he's a keeper."

 

"No problem. Makes me jealous that I got married."

 

"Right," said Kari, finally breathing easier as the machine entered cooldown mode. "Phew. Why do I do this to myself?"

 

"So you can have the opportunity to seduce unsuspecting guys like Paul."

 

"Right," said Kari. "Almost makes me wish I stayed with Seth. I could have skipped the workouts."

 

"You don't mean that," said Julia reproachfully. "You're doing better than that."

 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

 

"Well, I just meant -- I mean, he wasn't exactly gorgeous."

 

"Look," Kari said, "I don't need you to bash Seth to make me feel better. He wasn't a bad guy, and it wasn't even the attraction -- he was plenty cute. I just...it wasn't the right fit. I can't explain it well. It's just...when I looked at him, I didn't see someone I thought I'd grow old with. He never treated me badly. I just thought we both could do better."

 

"Well, from what I hear he doesn't agree with that assessment," said Julia, sliding off her elliptical machine.

 

"Why? What have you heard?"

 

"Oh, Dave said he was pretty broken up still. Hoping you'd come to your senses."

 

Kari sighed, as her machine came to a halt. "He'll get over it," she said, trying to convince herself as much as Julia. "It had to be a shock. But really...in my heart, I don't think we were meant to be together. Not forever."

 

"You're over it though, right?"

 

"Right," said Kari, picking up her water bottle. "You can't marry someone you don't love. And I didn't love Seth, not really."

 

"I know. And I think Paul will be very glad of that in about five hours. So, should we take a sauna?"

 

Kari frowned. "No, I think I'm just gonna hit the showers. I should get home. I have a bit more cleaning to do."

 

"Gotta get clean before you get dirty," said Julia, impishly. "I doubt Paul will complain."

 

"Oh, I know," said Kari, "I'll keep him preoccupied."

 

*  *  *

 

Seth was a bit surprised when the sock was removed, but was more surprised to be pulled away from the foot with it. He was tossed end-over-end into a deep canyon, which he surmised must be a work-out bag of some sort. No wonder he'd been getting pounded -- she was back on the treadmill, trying to get back in shape.

 

He shook himself loose from the sock, and fell onto a blue field of arches slightly bigger than he. Kari's left hand reached into the bag and grabbed it up, forcing Seth to grasp one lest he fall into oblivion.

 

They went some distance, then stopped, as Kari deposited whatever he was on onto a huge protrusion. I'm on a towel, realized Seth, as he caught sight of a very nude Kari holding a bottle of bath gel, walking back into the shower area.

 

There wasn't much for Seth to do but hang out, so hang he did, watching the shower area. It was a dazzling sight. Every minute or so, a beautiful woman would walk through, either naked on the way to the showers, or naked on the way from them. The sight of three-quarter mile beauties was unreal, like he was hanging out in a shower on Mt. Olympus. But he smiled as a brown-skinned beauty paused and bent down, giving him a spectacular view. It was completely appropriate, that thought. These women were more than women -- they were goddesses. He wondered if he could be happy with another goddess as he was with Kari. He doubted it. But they all occupied his new pantheon. And he was sure to be reverent to the parade of pulchritude.

 

Soon enough, his Ladyship returned, naked and gleaming, covered in beads of water that he could swim in. She grabbed the towel as if she had no idea a tiny man was clinging to it, and Seth got a grand tour of her nude flesh, sailing past her ass, her breasts, her pussy, her thighs, even her lovely face, before she wrapped the towel around her, shielding him from light, landing him on the inside, just at the small of her back.

 

He looked for a good place to alight to, knowing that the towel was destined to go back into the bag. He tried to ease himself downard toward her freshly-washed ass crack. He thought it would be an interesting place to alight. Perhaps not the grandest of his goddess' parts, and still, a part of her, and thus worthy of respect. 

 

It wasn't an easy climb, as she moved through the locker room. He thought he heard a blow drier at some point, but eventually, he could see that the tile had been replaced by carpet, and as he felt the towel start to loosen, he through caution to the wind and dropped, landing on the north cliff face of her right butt cheek.

 

He scurried over toward his destination, looking to see if there was perhaps some downy hair he could use to cling to until her panties were safely in place.  As he reached his destination, she bent over, and it was all he could do to keep from falling. Indeed, he slid, finally grabbing hold of her anus; had he missed, he would have fallen to the floor.

 

But fortune favored him. She was getting a pair of panties on. Except something was odd with the acres of fabric coming up toward him. Oh, not their pinkish color -- that was to be expected. But the shape was...oh, no.

 

The thong underwear snapped into place, sealing him under her backside. It held him fast, giving him little room to maneuver. He was pinned between rectum and taint, unsure of where to go next. When jeans were slipped on not too much later, he was in grim darkness. 

 

*  *  *

 

Kari dried herself off, and pulled on her change of clothes. She'd finish primping at home, but she'd packed some unmentionables, as well as her better shoes, in her gym bag.

 

She ran over the conversation that she'd had with Julia about Seth. She really did feel terrible about it. She hadn't wanted to hurt him -- really, she would have found it easier to have just had the switch flip, and had her love him like she wanted to.

 

But love doesn't work that way. She wasn't sure that it would work out with Paul, frankly, though she was going to enjoy herself that night. But you can't just love someone because you want to. She hoped someday, Seth would understand and forgive her, and let her go.

 

For a second, she thought about giving him a call -- but she put the thought out of her head. No, if he was pining, it would only re-open old wounds.  Better to let it lie. He'd get over it. Time heals all wounds. There's probably another trite saying, she thought, that says it.

 

She sighed, and then smiled. She had moved on. And while she felt a bit bad about Seth feeling bad, the truth was that she had a very fun evening planned. And that was what she wanted to focus on.

 

*  *  *

 

It had been an ordeal, but he had come through it okay.

 

Actually, his position had been a blessing when she was driving. He was in a reasonably safe position, with her ass sitting all around him, but not crushing him. He was able to get himself situated finally, going further up her back to the top of her thong, where he waited patiently for a chance to move on to more interesting scenery.

 

It was a few hours before he got his chance. She was cooking, he thought -- he smelled something like cooking, anyhow, and it was more pleasant than the two bouts of flatulence he'd been exposed to. At one point, she bent over, and then back up, and he found himself falling but a short distance to her kitchen table.

 

She had it set for two, he noticed. Maybe Julia was coming over to watch movies.

 

He watched Kari walk out of the room, and he investigated the giant tableau. there wasn't any food on the table yet, just enormous plates and a couple...wine glasses? Kari only drank wine on special occasions. That was odd. But not a big deal. He found it odd that he wasn't hungry, given that it had been a couple of days since he'd eaten or drank anything that didn't come from Kari herself. But it made an odd sort of sense; he received his sustanence from his goddess, of course. Man does not live by bread alone.

 

Still, he thought if the opportunity presented itself, he might eat some food, just for drill. It was good not to forget what life as a human was like.

 

Kari returned presently, having changed into a gorgeous black and pink dress, one he always had loved. He sighed as he regarded her visage from miles away, approaching quickly. Surely, there was not a more beautiful thing in the universe.

 

She entered the kitchen, then came into the room a short moment later bearing a pot of some sort. She quickly dished spaghetti onto the two plates, and then pouring a bit of sauce on.

 

Seth was mesmerized by her perfect breasts, which peeked out deliciously as she bent over the table. The doorbell rang, and she cursed just a little. Then she did something that caused Seth's heart to sink.

 

She lit the two towering candles on the table. And then, shaking out the matches, she turned and headed for the door.

 

Candles. She wouldn't light candles for Julia.

 

But a few minutes later, his goddess returned, a god in tow. "No," Seth stammered, as they walked in, holding hands. "No, no, please, no, Kari."

 

But Kari delivered only the promised benign neglect. She did not send Seth away. Instead, she handed a bottle of wine to the giant, and he poured into glasses, before setting the bottle on the table a bare quarter-inch from Seth.

 

The wind gust blew him high into the air, before he floated down onto a massive field of red. He was on a plate, one that he saw to his dismay belonged to the god. He dove and weaved as the monster picked at his spaghetti and tried to pick up his woman.

 

"Aphrodite, please, don't let him eat me," he said. "If I must be eaten, let it be by Kari."

 

But Aphrodite didn't answer, and it was all he could do to keep plowing through the tomatoes and spices as tremendous lengths of rope were pulled out from underneath him.

 

*  *  *

 

Kari dished the spaghetti just as the doorbell rang. Quickly, she lit the candles on the table, and headed for the door, her summer dress bouncing against her knee. She paused at the door and straightened herself, chuckling that she felt as nervous as she had the night she lost her virginity back in high school. Breathing, she opened the door.

 

"Hi," said Paul, smiling a bit weakly, showing his own nervousness and a bouquet of flowers. "Wow. You look great."

 

"Those are always good words to lead with," said Kari grinning. "Come on in."

 

They chit-chatted their way to the kitchen, Kari asking if Paul had trouble finding the place, Paul complementing the Ansel Adams print Kari had in her living room, the usual stuff. Kari guided Paul to the table, and said, "I thought simple was better, if that's okay with you. Do you like spaghetti?"

 

"Love it," said Paul.

 

"Good. I've got wine -- it's a white, I hope you don't mind, I just don't like red wine."

 

"All I know about wine is that it has something to do with grapes," Paul said, chuckling. "White wine is fine by me."

 

They filled up their glasses and started to talk, slurping spaghetti and sipping wine and ignoring everything but each other.

 

*  *  *

 

He had been lucky, but his luck had run out. He tried to avoid it as the last of the spaghetti coiled around the fork, but his foot had been caught in a rivulet in one of the noodles, and he was quickly spun into a tightly-wound coil. The man's teeth approached, and he bit down, causing Seth to scream out in anguish.

 

Fortunately, a bit of spaghetti slid against the man's teeth. Seth came to a spot where he could get between incisors, and he wedged himself into the gums, praying he would survive.

 

The suction of him swallowing was intense, but not as intense as when the man spoke, saying simply, "I CAN CLEAN UP."

 

There was a pause, and then the man said, "SO, WHAT DO YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR THE REST OF OUR EVENING?"

 

And then suddenly, the lips parted, and Seth saw another row of massive teeth, another pair of lips, and an enormous pink tongue.

 

And then, all was one.

 

Seth was ripped out of his hiding place by his former fianceė's tongue, and slapped against the tongue of the god. After an infinity of time, they broke, and Seth left with Kari's mouth, which spoke words that broke his heart.

 

*  *  *

 

"I can clean up," said Paul, as they finished.

 

"We'll leave the dishes for later, but thanks," said Kari.

 

"So," said Paul, innocently, "what do you have planned for us for the rest of the evening?"

 

In answer, Kari walked over to him and gave him a lingering kiss. Breaking after a few moments, she said, "I haven't showed you my whole house. There are other rooms. The loft, the laundry room...the bedroom...."

 

"Well," said Paul, smiling, "I think that sounds like something I'd like to see."

 

Kari offered him her hand, and led him off to see the rest of her house. Or at least part of it.