- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this is pretty intense couple, so be forewarned
Chapter Three

Seth clung to Kari's lip, hoping against hope that she wouldn't lick it and swallow him. And then, alternately hoping she'd just be done with it, as they came to the door of the bedroom in which they'd spent so many good times.

"Please, don't," he begged Kari. "This guy isn't good enough for you," he opined, which was a silly thing to say, as Seth knew nothing of the giant other than that he and Kari were both monolithic titans, and the guy wasn't Seth.

He heard Kari and the guy talking -- mostly Kari, her distorted voice bellowing out a discussion of numbers of some sort. And then the man's rough lips came into contact with Kari's, squashing Seth over and over, until in a final indignity, the lips pulled him back away, leaving him stuck to the man's lips. And then the world went topsy-turvy as the giants fell, slamming into the ground and bouncing.

Well, not the ground.

*  *  *

"So this is the bedroom," said Kari, quietly."

"So it is," said Paul, looking into the room. "It's...nice."

"Yeah, isn't it? I like it."

"King-sized bed, huh?"

"I splurged. It's nice to have some room, you know?"

Paul looked at Kari, and Kari at Paul.

"You know, I've done this more than once...does it ever get less awkward?"

"I don't think so," said Paul. "Then again, I don't know how much experience you have, I may be just a novice."

"How novice?" said Kari, dimpling.

"Uh...high-single-digits."

"Well, you'd think that would be enough experience to know."

Kari paused, then asked, "Aren't you going to ask me my number?"

"If it's going to go up by one shortly, I'm okay with it," said Paul, cheekily.

"Maybe it's low triple-digits."

"I don't care," said Paul, putting his arms around her waist, "if it's high quadruple-digits. People learn from experience."

Kari pulled Paul's head down into another long and lingering kiss. "It's twelve," she said when she broke.

"Oh? That's a good even number," said Paul, kissing her again.

"I'm expecting it'll be a baker's dozen by the morning," said Kari, pulling Paul toward the bed, and kissing him some more.

"That's an even better number," said Paul, as they collapsed onto the plain.

*  *  *

Seth looked down enviously at the twin peaks of his former fiancėe, peaks he'd fondled and sucked and ravaged again and again, peaks he had explored over the past two days. They were their typical beautiful, imposing selves, and he was aroused by the sight, just as he was repulsed to see the mammoth paw of his captor sliding over them, the voice of his captor praising them. And then his captor dropped his face, and the nipple came up and slid between, knocking Seth off the lip, but causing him to run down into the valley between the mountains, carried by a rivulet of saliva.

Seth righted himself as the man continued to kiss the breasts above him; he had to get out of here, had to get Kari to stop. He thought maybe he could make it to Kari's face, though it looked like a difficult climb to ascend her chin.

The action in the peaks above came to a stop, as the man-god began sliding his tongue against the woman-goddess' stomach, heading toward -- the bastard. "That's not yours!" screamed Seth, as he saw the man slide a finger along the acres of cloth surrounding her hips, before grabbing it roughly and pulling it away, revealing his goddess' most sacred temple.

"Damn it, you bastard! You're ruining everything!" Seth cried, as he watched the man slid fingers against his Kari's pussy, then watched the moon of his face dissapear between the twin towers of her thighs.

He heard the moans from behind him, distant through his sobs. He leaned up against her left tit, and couldn't look when the earthquake came. He simply felt its wrath, bouncing to God-knows-where.

*  *  *

"Those are really exceptional," said Paul, as he gazed at Kari's chest.

"You're making me self-conscious," she said.

"You shouldn't be. They're outstanding. You should be given some sort of major award for these," he said, stroking her breasts tenderly.

"Mmm...well, they don't make running easy...but they feel good when pretty boys...do what you're doing there...."

They were silent a good long time, before Paul began moving down her body.

"Where are you headed to?"

"Well," said Paul, apologetically, "there's something I want to see, but darned if I don't have an obstructed view of it."

"Already? I thought it was show-me-yours, I'll-show-you-mine."

"All in good time," said Paul, tracing the outline of her pussy with his index finger, feeling the warm dampness that clung to it. "But I like to think of myself as a giving person, you see."

"Ah, well if you're going to be giving me something, then feel free to move anything that might be in your way," Kari purred.

Paul was then silent for some time; his tongue was otherwise occupied.

*  *  *

She had run her hand idly across her stomach, unconscious of the flea that she picked up under her thumbnail. And she was utterly unconcerned that the flea was at present screaming prayers laced with obscenity -- or perhaps the other way around.

Seth watched the giant wall of flesh sliding back and forth as his goddess' gentle hands surrounded and played with it. Far above, he could see the purple mushroom-head that showed the top of the tower.  

A thousand horros filled Seth's mind. Would he be drowned in another man's come? Would he lose his grip and be smashed between cock and his goddess' fingers? He envisioned being lost forever in the man's pubic forest, a horrible fate. He would sooner die.

"Why have you forsaken me?" he cried, and then, there was a pause. The hand stopped moving, and instead encircled the base of the mostrous tower.

He breathed out, only to scream as his goddess opened her jaw and took in the tower, hundreds of feet into her enormous maw. She slid sensuously, rapturously up and down, and Seth could only watch as she reached out her tongue at the same time she slid her hand up, catching the underneath of her nail and the man's cock, and then withdrawing back into the heated chasm, where there were teeth and spit and the tongue and the cock.

And the cock spat forth gallons upon gallons of thick fluid, filling the space Seth had entered. He coughed and sputtered, and felt himself sliding out as his goddes slid softly off the giant's pillar. She drew her thumb across Seth and the small amount of fluid that had leaked out of her mouth, wiping it away in a quick motion. The world moved swiftly, and Seth tried to move, but found himself stuck fast against her thumb.

He wept. Aphrodite had told him, but he didn't believe. This was hell.

*  *  *

"So I'm thinking," said Kari, "we've got enough time tonight for a few tries at this, and I'm wondering," she added, "which of my body parts should be surrounding this thing tonight?"

"Well...that's...up...to...you," Paul said, quietly. "Your hand...is plenty fine..."

"Oh, you did too well before for me just to give you a hand job. I owe you more than that. I tell you what...if you think you're up to it, I'll give you what you gave me...and then in a little while...we'll both give each other something. Deal?"

"That's a deal," said Paul. He paused. "Aren't we supposed to tell each other --"

"Totally clean," said Kari. "You?"

"Nothing I've ever noticed. Good to ask, though."

"Always. Now, hold on, I'm going to have to stop talking for a while."

"You...wow," Paul said, and then silence resumed. Eventually, Kari wiped her mouth with her thumb, and kissed it once more, gently.

*  *  *

Seth had lay between them, stuck fast to her hand, ignoring the distant thunder that was the voices of the gods.

He hated her. She had abandoned him. He had given all for her, and she had turned and chosen another god, not a mortal like himself. He loved her, damn it! Loved her so much he was willing to be lint on her toe for the rest of his life.

He was willing to be nothing.

He couldn't quite make out what they were saying as he cried, but he thought, just once, he heard his name mentioned. And it shook him back to reality, if just for a moment.

She wasn't being cruel. She didn't know he was there. She wasn't cuckolding him, she wasn't trying to hurt him, if she knew he was there, she wouldn't hurt him so. Not Kari. She was too good to do that.

It made the tears stop, and gave him renewed purpose. Maybe if she knew...it may be too late. She seemed to be having a good time with this guy. But if she knew the sacrifices he'd made...he still could convince her, he hoped. He still could tell her he loved her. Maybe she'd let him stay as a pet, or as lint under her foot. He didn't know. But if he could find a way to shake free from the spit-and-semen glue that held him to Kari's thumb, he'd need to try to get her attention. It was all he had.

Suddenly, the world began to move. The thumb and finger wrapped around the man's cock again. "Great," said Seth, as he was pushed into the spongy flesh that soon, on prodding from his goddess, became hard. Then they flew away, and Seth was briefly pressed against something as a great tearing sound filled his ears, and then they were grasping down into a pouch of some sort, and he was being pressed into a resilient, wet wall. What the hell was this?

The wall moved back and forth, and he found himself dislodged and sliding. He grabbed a hold with his right hand, as the world began dropping toward the fully erect tower, lit up by the candlelight in the room. And Seth knew what he was on.

*  *  *

"So," Paul said, as they snuggled closely, waiting for him to recover a bit.

"So?"

"So I hope you're enjoying yourself as much as I am."

"Oh, absolutely. You're good with your tongue, you know."

"I take pride in my craftsmanship. I was worried I'd be a bit rusty. It's been about six months for me...not a lot of time, I suppose, but still...."

"Yeah, it's been since April," Kari added. "But it's like riding a bike, if that bike was well-hung."

"Right. I'm pretty average, I think. Not that I go around measuring."

"You're on the big side, but not too big. Too big is worse than too small, so that's good."

They were quiet for a little while, until Kari said, "Who was your last?"

"Oh, an old friend from college, Mikaela. We were in some sort of on-again-off-again relationship, and...well, we were both single and at a party. We were both drunk, too, so it was less than fulfilling. Nice girl, but she and I would not work in any sort of long-term relationship."

"Why not?"

"She's too needy," said Paul. "I like girls with spunk, and drive, who'll tell me to go fuck myself when I should go fuck myself. I know, that sounds weird, but it's true."

"I know what you mean," said Kari. "That's part of the reason I broke it off with Seth -- he's a very nice guy, but...it was like he treated me like a goddess."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"I'm not a goddess," said Kari. "I'm a woman. I don't want to be put on a pedestal. I want someone who treats me like an equal. And who isn't afraid I'll leave them if they disagree with me. I just...I couldn't take the capitulation all the time."

"Well, I can be defiant and obstinate if that's what you want," said Paul.

Kari paused a beat, then began to laugh. "Oh, can you now?"

"I aim to please. But seriously, I just want someone who'll treat me like I'm me, warts and all."

"I thought you said you were clean."

"Figure of speech. But I'm not perfect -- I can be short-tempered, I'm not great with money, and I'm still not sure the business world is where I want to be."

"You told me all this on the first date."

"I know, and you told me you were sometimes a bit too demanding and a little too cheap at times and could be passive-aggressive. And that's when I knew."

"Knew what?"

"Knew...uh...."

"Are you going to say you love me?"

"Well...maybe. Yes, I do love you. How about that?"

"I love you too," said Kari, quietly.

They kissed once more, before probing hands landed on each others' private parts.

"Well, I think you're ready," said Kari. "Now, I'm on the pill, but would you mind --"

"--wearing a condom? I'd be glad to."

Kari reached to her nightstand and grabbed a square package, and ripped it open, pulling out the oily latex sheath. She rubbed it between finger and thumb, before centering it and quickly sliding it onto Paul's shaft.

"So do you have a favorite position?" she asked, as she massaged the already hard cock.

"I do, but it makes you work more. And besides, you should get first pick."

"I like being on top," said Kari, straddling him and taking her inside in a quick drop. "If that suits you."

Paul beamed up at the woman riding him. "You and I were made for each other," he said. And then she began to move up and down, taking him deeper within her with every stroke.

*  *  *

He fell out of the condom just before they made contact, landing on the giant's still-moist piss slit. He struggled to turn aroud as the rubber was pulled down, making the wall above his head transluscent.

He screamed in terror as he saw it spread, covering the sky. It opened up, its beauty undiminished by the fog that filled his rubber prison. He saw her beautiful, neatly-trimmed bush, her glorious pussy, spread wide. She was going to ride him. It was her favorite position. And then, suddenly, she dropped.

The world was darkness, as he felt two heartbeats, one outside, one beneath, pounding as one. The floor would rise up or down, hesitantly at first, then more assured, in time with the motion he could hear, pulling the walls up and down, up and down.

He knew what was coming, and he didn't care. He hoped this would kill him, put him out of his misery. Foolish to think he could win her love as a crumb. Foolish to think he was as much as nothing.

He felt the shudders beneath him, knew the geyser was about to blow. He welcomed the shudders. They would end his torment. And then, as the movement grew frenetic, as the walls outside began to pulse in and out as well as up and down, the floodgates erupted from down below, forcing Seth into a chamber above that rapidly filled with whitish liquid, full of tiny creatures just on the edge of Seth's ability to feel him.

He floated in the lake, waiting to die, but he didn't. He was invulnerable. And for all the horror of it, he was still here. After a time, her pussy pulled away with a great suction, and was back above him, and then was gone.

The world turned again as the man wandered away. Now the liquid piled on top of him, as the man wandered into the restroom. Seth feared he would be flushed down a toilet, but the man was evidently not irresponsible. Instead, a wad of toilet paper covered the clear walls, which were wrenched away, balled up, and tossed into the trash.

Some hours later, he summoned the strength to climb free of the wad of paper and latex, to wipe himself off and shudder in the dim light of the bathroom. He hoped this was a one-night stand. He didn't know if he could bear to watch her again. But he knew that as much as he loved feeling her body, he could not end up where he ended up that night. It wouldn't kill him physically, But it might break his soul.

*  *  *

They curled up in each others' arms, both tired from the night's work. They would rally about an hour later for one more go, a little more relaxed, a little less energetic, but still fun. And then they drifted off to sleep, both happy that tomorrow was a Sunday, and they could spend all day doing this some more.